Speaker 1: Karen, Yes, what do you know about the Arcturian Council?
Speaker 2: Not much?
Speaker 1: Well, let me rephrase that then. Okay, do you think we could ever co create something with, say, an advanced collective consciousness from another dimension?
Speaker 2: I mean I would love that.
Speaker 3: Can we do it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I can barely coordinate dinner plans with you, let alone an intergalactic council. But today's guest, well, she's not just co creating with anyone. She's working with the seventy Arctorian Council of Light. Wow, that's seven dimensions, Karen, seven.
Speaker 2: I didn't know there were that many.
Speaker 1: I'm still trying to deal with the third dimension. And she's out here pioneering the New Earth. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: She's empowering entrepreneurs, change makers, and even the technological evolution. Basically, she's the person we all want to be when we grow up. Oh well, buckle up, folks. This episode is about to beam you up, blow your mind, and maybe even help you evolve. If you're ready, but ready or not, Here we go this. This is the skeptic metaphysicians. My name is Will and i'mar and unlike moulderin Scully, want to believe. So we've embarked in a journey of discovery.
Speaker 3: We've talked to people deeply entrenched in the spiritual and metaphysical world.
Speaker 1: We've thrown ourselves into weird and wonderful experiences. I even joined a coven of witches.
Speaker 3: And wait, you joined a coven?
Speaker 1: Yep, all in the interest of finding something, anything, that will prove that there's something beyond this physical.
Speaker 2: Three dimensional world we all live in.
Speaker 1: This is the Skeptic Metaphysicians. Hey there, it's Will, just stepping in here for a second to ask you for a favor. See, the main reason we do this show is to help others in their spiritual awakening, and nothing makes us happier than to hear or read messages from those that are resonating with the messages we're sharing on the show. So if you have a moment, we'd love for you to leave us a view on Apple Podcasts or any other podcasting platform that supports them, or if you prefer, contribute to the show by heading to Skepticmanephysician dot com and sending us a voicemail or an email from our website. Karen and I love hearing from those that are moved to message us. It truly does fuel our passion. You are the reason we do this show, and knowing what you like and don't like, that's gonna help us craft the very best show we can so that we can help raise the vibration of the planet together. Okay, I've kept you from the interview long enough, so let's get to it. Thanks for listening. Hey, there, I Will and I'm caring, And today we're thrilled to welcome a truly transformative force in the realm of consciousness and innovation. Lvia Devi is a visionary leader guiding entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and change makers into a new paradigm of empowerment and evolution. Now she's co creating her teachings with the Arcturian Council of Liked, a seventh dimensional collective consciousness, and she's catalyzing the rise of the New Earth and a new era of technological and spiritual advancement. Prepared to expand your mind as we dive into the profound wisdom and cosmic insights of Livia Divvy. Livia, welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, and I'm so happy to be here with you. Will and Karen, this is gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: It gonna be fun. I'm excited about this one, all right.
Speaker 3: So just you're saying expand your mind's mind is already blown with just without introduction, you'll get more expanded seven dimensions.
Speaker 1: Seven dimensions. Yeah, Okay, Well let's go ahead and set the table then, because a lot of folks probably know who the Arcturian Council is and they understand the seventh seventh dimension, but a lot of folks that are listening in don't. So can you give us just a quick crash course on who the Arcturian Council are? So it has to say it are, not is? And how is it possible that they reside in the seventh dimension when we're just still trying to fight through the.
Speaker 4: Third Yeah, I love that. It's a very good practical and anticule questions. So the Actrean Council of Light from the seven dimension are an inter dimensional civilization. There are collective consciousness from a planet called Arcturus from bood Cost constellation, and they are co creating with different galactic nations and star civilizations and with planet Earth the evolution of human consciousness. So they are indeed on a different plane of existence. And you know here on Earth we like to put an error heat to dimensions of existence and levels of consciousness. So the seven dimension, it is a level of consciousness and it's a beautiful state of being where other civilizations evolve the words, and where human race will evolve at some point in time. We are making big progress into elevating our consciousness from the third to four dimensions. And I trust that once we shift into nonlinear time, because we cannot evolve our consciousness in linear time and space, when we quantum shift in time in quantum consciousness, then we will be there as well at some point. So it's exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quantum dimensional hopping in timeline starting this is fun. Let's back up for a second because you mentioned going from the third dimension to the fourth. But I've we heard a lot of people trying to get we're getting into the fifth dimensions, So how do we spend that? Like, are we in fourth in heading into the fifth or no?
Speaker 4: So let's just break down what dimensions are you know, for the public actually to understand the differences between dimensions, and then we will know where we are as a collective consciousness. So the third dimension is the perception of the linear time, where we believe, or human race believe that there is only one incarnation and we live into a linear time as present in future. While the four dimension is when we realize that there are multiple and infinite realms of existence, timelines and realities that we can tap into and where we can allow our consciousness to evolve and connect. And this is the four dimensional bridge. It's not a dimension on, it's on. It's a level of consciousness where we are bridging with our higher self, with higher realms of existence, with different civilizations, with star mensions. And once we make that connection and once we embody our consciousness, we are able actually to tap into the fifth dimension. So what I feel that you know and from co creating my life and you know my work with the Actual and Council of Light, the human race is actually tapping into the four dimensional bridge. And there are some people on planetors that are embodying fifth dimensional consciousness. But when you are in a fifth dimension, this means that you are able to create a multi dimensional level consciously, which means that consciously you are able to deliver, deliberately create your reality. Consciously, you are able to tap into parallel, alternate timelines. Consciously, you are able to have conversations with other civilizations. And I don't feel like there are so many people into that stream of consciousness just yet.
Speaker 5: So we will get there.
Speaker 4: This is not a race, you know, we don't have to be in the fifth dimension tomorrow. The journey is what's important and the learning process, right, because this is how we are evolving as a species, by embodying the journey and the transformation along the way in order to get there.
Speaker 2: So are you able to tap into the fifth dimension?
Speaker 4: I am able to tap, but my physical body is in the third and a fourth dimension. I was actually I experienced with the Actor and Council of Light how it is to live within higher realms of the fifth dimension. But there are not so many people there, and I felt very alone. And you know, it's it the majority. I'm here to serve the planet and the human race. So if I'm staying there, I feel like, you know, there are not so many people in that world, if I can say like that as a co creation. So you know, part of my evolution on this planet was a part of dissension, when my higher self designed my physical body and we start actually working into the third and four dimensional realms to help humanity to actually get into this stream of consciousness. So you know, the end goal you know in the fifth dimension is actually you feel you know, you have this connection with source God consciousness, the same experience that you have, you know, in the unity of existence, the way you know humans have when they transition in non physical so you know, we will all have the non physical experience. The physical experience right now is more important than non physical and the playground you know, of the physicality is more it's more interesting right now.
Speaker 1: So we've heard a lot of people tell us that they have been reincarnated from the pleadium or this or that whatever, and they've descended into three D space in order to do you just had to help the rest of humanity. And are you part of the occurring council that came down or did you connect with them after the fact.
Speaker 4: My consciousness is part of them, you know, part of the same collective. I am just an expression of that collective in physical form of planet Earth.
Speaker 1: And how did you come across that knowledge that you were from Marctor in origin?
Speaker 4: Well, it was a long process. Everything started for twenty sixteen and you know it was not a process that I initiated consciously. Actually, you know, I was activated into connecting with the high realms of existence before twenty sixteen. I worked for fifteen years in corporate America and I was completely plugged into the third dimensional matrix. And I was not unhappy at all because I don't know that there is something else that exists, and I had any notion of spirituality, and I thought my life is great.
Speaker 5: You know, I was quite har pie.
Speaker 4: So but it seems that you know, I signed another contract before in connect and the things took another turn. And I don't regret although it was a process for me to become a trans channel and you know, to connect with the Actor and Council of Light to actually have this contacts with other c civilizations. But everything started for me twenty sixteen, and it was incredible because I got activated and everything started to burnout. And it took more about six months to actually realize that I cannot continue my old life. And it was a process of purification, transformation, dark night of the soul, rewriting programming from a subconscious mind, letting all identities, also integrating my ego into my consciousness and being ready to actually reconnect and be trained because I was trained by the Serious Council of Light from Serious bi Planet before I became a trans channel for the Actually and Council of Light. So these were my teachers.
Speaker 5: And you know, if you would have told me like years ago about this story, I would have probably left and look at you. It's like, what is this?
Speaker 1: It sounds like will four years ago?
Speaker 2: So how was the trick?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: I have so many questions, I can't even.
Speaker 1: Formulate that one of the time, Karen, one of the time.
Speaker 3: Okay, So first question, what really triggered you to look beyond the the world that you were living in? Did something happen? Did you like notice something? Did you hear a voice? How did that y?
Speaker 4: Something? Did happen?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: So, yes, I remember it was It was twenty sixteen. I came back from Palo Alto, where I was working and I was working six months in Palo Alto, six months in Ireland. And it was six o'clock in the morning. I opened up my laptop. I had a conference call, like a zoom call with my team. I was managing twenty five people in the company in Armenia. We were opening a new project I worked variety companies and I fainted on the couch. So I just fainted. I woke up, I turned off my laptop and boom, I was on the couch the next moment, and I woke up after one hour. And when I woke up, millions of people start like I heard. I was hearing millions of voices speaking in my head, but I couldn't understand any message. And in that moment, because I am a practical person and very logical person, I don't know what happened to me. So I called my manager and I told him, hey, I don't know exactly what's happening, but I think I'm having a burnout or something similar. I cannot explain, but I'm not able to work. So I start to actually, you know, send the text messages to my friends and asking them for a therapist or a doctor or someone I can speak with. Because I didn't know exactly what's going on with me. I felt like I was losing my mind, you know. And one friend sent me, you know, the contact details of a psychiatrist in Ireland, and I went and I saw him, and I thought that, you know what, maybe if nobody has an answer for me, because I went to I saw a general practitioner, you know, and the lady looked at me, is like, we don't know what you have. I said, I said, you know what, maybe I should go to a psych psychiatric hospital. Maybe these guys maybe I do. Maybe I'm losting, but I'm losing my mind, maybe I am something is happening with me, you know, mentally. So I went and I see this guy, and you know, I remember even now that he was asking me questions and I was answering, but was not telling me anything. And you know, that conversation lasted one hour. And after one hour, he told me, Lydia, you are not bipolar. You don't have any mental problem. You are awakening. And I was looking at him and It's like, what do you mean I'm awakening? Because I'm spitting with you. I'm awakened.
Speaker 5: What is a mental this is or something? I didn't have any clue what awakening is.
Speaker 4: So the lucky part was that, you know, this guy was not just a psychiatric or he was also a reiki master. He lived in India and Tibet. He was trained the Dawist tradition. He was completely awakened and he came back to Ireland because he realized that you know, fifty percent of the people that were under medication, they had awakening and ascension symptoms. And he was training the doctors within the psychiatric hospital, the all the psychologists and psychiatrists about ascension and you know, to take people out of medication. And I remember that he sent me home in that day with a Valerian root and I didn't even know what Valerian root is. Like, take this and try to go to sleep, and come weekly here and let's have a conversation. And he helped me for about three months, explaining me everything about the ascension and awakening because I didn't have any clues. So he was introducing me to a brand new world, you know, where there were many other well. So this is how everything started. And after about like three months four months, all these voices, millions of people that were speaking in my head they streamlined into four the Citious Council of Light, the Upturian Council of Light, my higher self, and my ego mind. And this is the moment when the Citious Council of Flight start training me. So they were the main contact that the Actreian Council was a little bit at that point, like a little behind. And the reason for that, they said that we need to we need to train you before before you are reconnecting back to your soul and star family. And this is when everything started for me.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's when everything started for you. I think it was what it started was when you passed out and he came back with a million voices in your head.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Well, what an incredible doctor.
Speaker 3: And the fact that he's working with other doctors that blows my mind.
Speaker 1: Incredibly courageous. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And how did it feel to have a million voices in your head? That must have been just maddening. Was it constant? Was it just certain times?
Speaker 4: No, it was constant, And I felt like I'm losing my mind because you know, I was able to hear others, but I had to to actually I couldn't hear them well, so I was I wanted people to speak with me more loudly, you know, so I was raising even my voice, having even conversations. And in that moment, you know, after this process stopped and I asked the serious counsel of Light what happened to me? They said, we pressed a restart button and your mind started restarting because we had to start activating you. So it's actually I think they also opened my channel and I start to connect with the collective consciousness of planet Earth, like the collective of human race. And I started to hear millions of people speaking, and it was very disturbing because I felt like, Wow, this is really impacted my life because I was not able to operate like a normal human being after you know, I had to sleep more and just yeah, just I felt like I was floating more most of the time.
Speaker 5: I was not able to.
Speaker 4: Be the same person and do the same things anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, Maybe that's what's happening to me. That's why I need to sleep so much more. It's not that I'm tired.
Speaker 2: The stretch.
Speaker 1: But so interesting point you make there, and I don't want to dive into too deeply because I do want to talk about some of the teachings of the Victorian Council. But it's interesting that you said that the psychologist said to you that a lot of the folks that are in that have psychotic breaks are actually symptoms are symptomatic of awakening, And so it opened up a whole can of words about how many people actually did go mad because they didn't know how to handle the million voices in their head and they couldn't and because it couldn't handle it, they just their minds snapped. I mean that it's something to think about that we haven't really thought of before.
Speaker 2: Sure, that's a very good point.
Speaker 1: So, yes, you're very lucky to have found the right psychologists.
Speaker 3: And I like the thought of the earth there being a human collective conscious. You never really think about that. You always think of you have to transcend and there's like this etherial collective conscious that but it wants to be part of. But if we're one, then I wonder is there even a lesser like a negative one D that channels us.
Speaker 1: Well, they do say that the trees have consciousness, and the rocks of consciousness and everything. I guess it's probably just below maybe maybe two D. Two d's are like a flat plane, right, that's what they say. But anyway, I'm sorry, Olivia, we're having we're working things out in our minds.
Speaker 2: Right away, sparkly, all these thoughts in our heads.
Speaker 1: This is a wonderful conversation. Okay, let's turn our attention to the Arcturian Council. Because really what we want to know is some of the teachings that that have come through you. You mentioned you were a trans channel. Does that mean you lose your personality, you lose Livia and the Arcturian Council comes through you.
Speaker 4: Yes, they are flowing through me completely as their expression and my voice is changing. They are using my hands to do different sil language and to draw technology. They are using color and sound and plasma l like tech technologies and different seven dimensional tech technolog just through me. And I have no recollection of what's happening. So when I you know when the switch is happening. When I leave and they when they come, I am in between dimensions. I am in between like fourth and fifth dimensions. They put me into an inter dimensional space. And for me it's blissful because this is this is the slue place where where we go when we transition in on physical and it's I reconnect back to source and I reconnect back to them into a different expression. But I don't have a recollection of what I do there. People are asking me, it's like, how is that space? What's going on? What do you do there? I am I feel like I'm I'm not doing something. I'm just a state of being and I'm I'm feeling, I'm a feeling. I transcend into a feeling and then they come and they do you know, they transtion it through my body and when I come back, I don't know how much time has passed for me, it feels like just a couple of minutes. But when I look at the time, it was past two hours and you know, yeah, so then and we are like, I have to watch the recordings so see exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: Sure, So do you do that for people? Like if we ask you to do it on the show, would you be able to do?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 1: Is that little? Is that to consuming? Because I know some people it takes a lot out of them.
Speaker 4: I do this for my global community, you know, I'm running different programs online. I work with you know, leaders and the thought leaders and beautiful souls that are awakened and are ready to actually take their mission to the next level. I can definitely trans channel for you guys, but it's not an instant process. So there is a process preparation. We are going to a guarded meditation and then they are flowing through me and then the next the next thing is that I don't know how much they stay, so they might take the entire space of your show. Got control, you know, like how long they want to.
Speaker 1: Stay with you the camera hogs. I get it. I must be archuery in myself then you must be. All right, that makes perfect sense. I'm just just wondering because I it's always interesting to have that happen.
Speaker 4: Definitely, I am open if you want guys to come back again in your show, only for the actor and council to traditional and answer to your questions. This can be arranged the fine.
Speaker 1: Deal, and then maybe we could open it up, do a live and open up to people of our audience to come and ask questions as well. Without some might be fun something like that. Yes, count on it. That's perfect right, great, And you had a question, man, I cut you off.
Speaker 2: I don't remember. I'm just in my mind.
Speaker 1: It's like, do do you just just call me Arctorian?
Speaker 3: So if there is a main kind of central theme or message that they are giving you, that's what I was going to What would that be?
Speaker 4: Yes, So you know they are working with us for thousands of years, they're observing actually planet Earth and the version of human consciousness, the actrean council of life start to make contact with you know, human civilization more preeminently, maybe in the past two hundred years. And the reason for that is because they felt like there is a connection point for them to actually come in and share their teachings. Their teachings are very much focused on the evolution of human consciousness, on connecting to our heart consciousness, on how to quantum shift realities, and they are teaching about quantum physics, quantum mechanics, the quantum field, and you know, they're offering a very practical understanding to people on how to actually create their realities and be able to elevate their frequency and connect the high realms of existence and go to the next level of embodying consciousness. So they are here on Planeters to actually guide humans that are ready. We work with everyone, but especially with the ones that are able to intercept their transmission in the four dimensional bridge, So with humans that you know, are able to bridge in with them because they are not able to you know, like we can speak to everyone, but the frequency is that they are transmitting is not going to be fully received one hundred percent by everyone. So what does that mean? It means that only the people that are ready to co create with them, you know, are able to download into their physical bodies, into their light bodies the cause the technologies and allow the transformation to happen. So this is why you know, you will always hear me saying, you know, their work is not for everyone because not like if a non awaken being is receiving them, it can even like fry their electrical body because of the how much intensity it is. You know, it's a lot of frequency. So we are very careful on who we are addressing.
Speaker 5: And you know, how how.
Speaker 4: Are people receiving their transmissions? The cause that technology is the frequencies and in the end, like what are they doing with these technologies? You know, because it's not about just transmitting a message, It's about transformation. Everything we do is about transformation. So it's a very different way. You know, there are many trans channels on this planet that you know, they are just here to entertain the public and to teach the public from a B and C of existence, well, the Active and Council of Light and myself, like we are only teaching like we are you know more mostly like technol logically oriented, like we love to work with technologies and you know, innovation and advancements, you know, so we bring some very advanced concepts and we work people at that kind of ready doing the grady. So for example, you know, we work with different people from leading organizations, but also with quantum physicians and neuroscientists and you know, people that are that are having understanding about how human body works and also the quantum field, how the quantum field works, you know, So it's it's a bit different, you know.
Speaker 1: Yes, then, so I was all about to say I am ready until you said that we can get my brain fright. Now, I'm not so sure that I'm ready.
Speaker 2: So that kind of leads me to my question.
Speaker 3: So I know there are so many people that want this, They want to be able to transchannel, they want to make this connection. How if you want, how do you become ready from just wanting to be ready? Is there a difference? How does that work?
Speaker 1: And can they help us to get ready?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, I love this well, you know how we can become ready is it doesn't matter at one level of conconsciousness people are if they are awakened or not. It's about how open their heart is to receive because the transmission is actually made to the heart consciousness. So you know, the heart has to be open because this is the portal of transmission where people are able to receive beyond the communication of the human language, so be able to receive frequencies and codexes of light and technologies where their soul starts absorbing and they are going into their light body. So how can people become ready? First leads to allow themselves to open up their more their hearts and to not put barriers and you know defense me mechanisms. This is why we work with people that already have done like a lot of healing work, you know, like they were they were able actually to heal you know a lot of a lot of things from their subconscious mind, like different limitations, and they're able actually to go through a lot of transformation before it's meeting us, you know, and they're admitting the dr the Actor and Council of Flight. But you know, when I do public events or workshops, you know, I'm also invited in different you know, different conference around the United States. People that are coming in that space, they are ready, you know. They some people are saying, well, I received a message in my dream last night that I need to.
Speaker 5: Be in your in your workshop today.
Speaker 4: So you know, we trust the divine alignment that people that are coming in those spaces are people that are one hundred percent ready to receive us.
Speaker 1: So then it sounds I know a lot of healing work needs to be done, and we've also I've actually experienced the fact that the healing and readiness is not a straight line. It is actually kind of like a roller coaster. There's ups and downs and ups and downs. And about a year and a half ago, I said I was very much on a big high and then all of a sudden you came into the down. And now I'm starting to kind of come back up again. I'm I want to be ready, and I've done a lot of healing, but I'm feeling pretty stuck in my three D. So then what how can I take the step? How can our Turin Council help me to take the steps necessary to raise myself back up to where I was and maintain there so that I can have a conversation with them and can learn from them. We need to take a quick pause, but we'll be right back right off to these messages and now back to the skeptic metaphysicians, How can our turin council help me to take the steps necessary to raise myself back up to where I was and maintain there so that I can have a conversation with them and can learn from them.
Speaker 4: I love this question. So you know, indeed, healing is always still to learn that we are not transforming into an innur time. And when we start our healing process, actually we are you know, taking out from the cellular memory, the linearity and all the programming that existed in our subconscious mind. And when we breach with our consciousness, which is actually for dimensional bridges, is where we are ready to breach our super consciousness. So how you can get and everyone can get more ready for the next level of transformation and to plug out from a third dimensional matrix. But it's a slight you know, new ones here that I want to mention. It's not about plugging out. It's about integrating the lessons of each dimension. It's about you know, being able to to you know, to navigate and understand understand even the laws you know of the each dimension. Because it's not about running away of the third dimension. It's about learning to co create with it. In a different way. So in order to have that incredible co creation, you know, we are we need to elevate our frequency. We need to you know, integrate in our daily life practices like meditation, like different technologies. We have on our website a free technology that is called the Column of Ascension where people are listening to that, they are actually activating a column of light that is streaming to their old Shakrik system and they are able to always keep their frequency high and stabilize into the four dimension.
Speaker 5: So is that simple?
Speaker 4: You know, it's like you're going to meditation in the morning, you activate the technology and then you start to navigate. Your reality is in a different way than before. So then allows you to stabilize and it allows you, you know, to get into a platform or don't go down anymore, but you always go up and up and up and up, you know, and you are able to Actually the co creation is expanding, you know, it's becoming it's becoming like you become more more like comfortable within navigating all dimensions of existence. Because you know, people are like, yeah, I want to leave from three D to go to seven D. But actually it's not about that. It's about integrating and our human body, our old dimensions, and becoming a multi dimensional being when we are able to operate in the three D, fourty five D seven dy effortlessly.
Speaker 1: I like that. So on your site as what you said on your website, is that right?
Speaker 2: Yes, I know what we're doing in the morning.
Speaker 1: I'm doing it right now as a matter of fact.
Speaker 2: Oh that's wonderful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. Okay, So is there something that you feel the Arctorian Council keeps coming back again? What is the I know, Karen asked the question, is there one thing that usually comes around? But my my question is in this stage of civilization, there's a lot of division in the world, unfortunately, and some folks believe that that is by design. Either there are people trying to keep us in division, to keep us very much rooted in the three D versus moving on to the four and five D. Is there something that the Arctererian Council has spoken about that would clarify why this division is here now?
Speaker 4: Well, the div and separation consciousness has always been, you know, a characteristic of the third dimension, and you know, unfortunately, you know, in the third dimension also has been a layer of keeping people into a state of like sleeping and not not awakened. And there is also an agenda behind that will not go so much into that. But you know, unfortunately, the reason, you know, the reason there is such a high co creation with other civilizations is firstly because you know, the planet Earth and our star, planet Earth is elevating in frequency, and it's elevating in consciousness and its able you know, to actually bridge with other dimensions. But the second reason is that there are some interferences on planet Earth that there is an agenda for humans to be kept in separation, division war, you know, to be separated of themselves, of each other, and you know, to separated of their true nature and power because human race and is very powerful, like we are extremely powerful when we connect our heart consciousness, when we actually connect to our bodies where we understand our non physical abilities, you know, because fifth dimensions and four dimensions, like we have incredible abilities. So you know, this is why other civilizations are breaching with our civilization to help us awaken to understand, you know, discern more what is good and what is bad, you know, to understand to have to make more informed choices about our existence. And you know, to be able to actually go to the next level to our choice and free will, because that's the most important thing on the third dimension and on this playground is our free will. We do have free will, but people forgot that we do have this. And to free will, we can choose differently. We can choose you know, what foods to it, what water to eat. You know how we are breeding our air, we are choosing who like our government, we are choosing our presidents, we are choosing everything right, So you know, when we have free will, we are able actually to choose differently. And I think this is this is why they are coming and bridging with us, for us to come out from codependency and slavery and poverty into independency and abundance and interconnectivity in the end, which actually leads us to this incredible you know, like co creation with everyone planets and with other cysivilizations as well.
Speaker 3: Lately, we're hearing a lot in the news about unidentified objects in the skies. Is this something that is involved like with the higher dimension or what are you what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 4: Yes, so indeed there are you know, so many UFOs report and abductions and all sorts of conspiracy tories and documentaries that you know, every time I watch this, I have a smile on my face because you know, a higher civilization coming from you know, seven dimension or twelve dimension. They will never park their spaceship in front of the White House saying hi.
Speaker 3: Right right, So it could it be other three dimensional beings just coming to check us out.
Speaker 4: Well, let's just say that, you know, human race may contact with other civilizations that are able to breage with a third dimension, that they have technologies like spaceships and different other things that you know, there was an exchange between our governments and their leadership, and that exchange happened. There are civilizations on planet Earth that you know are co creating with our governments. And yes, what we see on the sky is an unidentified object. Can be a military UFO or can be you know, yeah, one of these or one of these civilizations that are have to be co creating with our governments U But you know, for example, the Actorian Consul of Light, the Actor and civilization, they have invisible spaceships all around the world. They will never become visible. For example, in Shasta, the there is you know, a spaceship you know in the Vortexis of planet Earth as well, you know in on the Periravidi of design Egypt and on other places. But you know, the higher dimensional civilizations they are, they are they have lightships, not spaceships, so they are you know, they are using lightships to and use vortexis and interdimensional travels. So they use interdimensional travel. They don't go from point A to point B. They don't go from planet Earth to Mars or to Saturn. You know, they just go through through interdimensionally. They fly through different dimensions of existence and different constellations and multiverses. It's it's more advanced, you know than just the spaceship.
Speaker 1: So right, right, So our challenge is that we're thinking in three dimensional ways, and that's why we're signing these hard structures the spaceships. He's flying saucers to them when in actuality, when we talked about Sasquatch, right, the fact that he was an interdimensional being and that's why he's not being found because he's hidden himself in another dimension. He crosses between dimensions. Same thing. We need to think in a higher dimension in order to really understand these things that are happening because.
Speaker 2: And I get that.
Speaker 3: I was just wondering, like, like all of a sudden, there's there's this, and we've talked to different people that said they're coming, disclosure and all of that.
Speaker 1: So I just wanted to get her thoughts right, right, right, So maybe they are coming, but they're coming in lightships and not coming in flying saucers.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: You keep using a word that I'm find very curious, especially when you're talking about the Council and humanity. You keep saying the word co creating. How is it that the Arcturian Council is co creating with us? And what are we co creating?
Speaker 4: So they are co creating with our civilization and with every human being that is open for contact, right, because this is like a C five contact, you know, it's it's contact, so it's made differently, but you know they are co creating through the opening of our hearts, like if we are open to actually activate our star c DNA, if we are open to you know, co create, like connect with our higher self, if we are open to make contact with our soulen star families, if you are open to breach with you send it masters the Algelic realms.
Speaker 5: They are always there to.
Speaker 4: Help us to expand the communication with other dimensions, but also the communication with ourselves here on planet Ours, you know, like telepathic abilities, being able to actually you know, resonate with with with the field, and to be able to transmit information differently. They are helping us to download information because what is written in books is history, and we don't know how much of that history is real. So when you download your own information from the libraries of light, you are able to actually know and you can write books that don't exist on planet Ors right now, you know, so you can bring new knowledge. So they are co creating with us to allow us to expand our consciousness and to be able to become more empowered. That's that's our number one focus. And this is what transpires from my teachings. You know. For example, when I am with my students, you know, I'm not telling them, oh, you have to do this on that. It's about empowering them to become that unique signature and version of themselves and be able to actually make a difference in the world by being one hundred percent empowered, you know, because we are unique on this planet, and once we activate our uniqueness, it's It's incredible because everyone comes and share their unique codes and unique signature. So they are here in this massive co creation with everyone that is open to receive.
Speaker 2: Them, creating ourselves with them.
Speaker 1: I understand, I understand that's what I thought you you were talking about, but you've said it a few times. I want to make sure I clarify that.
Speaker 3: So, and I think that's great because when you think about it, you think of creating everything around reality.
Speaker 1: Yes, but this is more about co creating yourself and you're being on forward. Yeah, me too. So you use or you have mentioned that some of the the Doctorian Council tools for these kinds of things include technologies. What do you mean by that? We need to take a quick pause, but we'll be right back right off to these messages and now back to the show. So you use or you have mentioned that some of the Doctorian Council tools for these kinds of things include technologies. What do you mean by that?
Speaker 4: Yes, So the Actrey and Council are using seven dimensional technologies like non physical technologies that are made you know, if you go into the quantum field, you are able to see them in physic form like and for the ones that you know, are not able to see or they're not they don't have they're not activated yet in within the quantrum vision they feel in their bodies as frequency. So these are some technology color technology, plasma light technology, crystalline light technology, liquid light technology, chambers of light where people can go inside and you know, we are the chambers of healing, of transmutation, of regeneration. There are different technologies that is elevating human consciousness and you are able to actually connect with solar, Solar and start families technology for inter dimensional travel like technologies where allows your consciousness to actually connect to other civilizations, connect to yourself, learn about you, go into your multi dimensional grid, download download information about who you are. Technologies that allows you to actually expand but also bring everything that you have learned in the physical body and be able to teach others.
Speaker 1: You know about one of that that light technology room that you sawalk about one Harmonic Egg. Could that be possible? One of that sounds very very similar. If you're not listen to a Harmonic Egg episode, go back into an archives and look it up, because it's an incredible experience that Karen and I went through. It might explain quite a few things that's exciting.
Speaker 3: So then.
Speaker 1: How can I pose this next question without sounding like a total lunatic. These technologies that they are utilizing that you feel like leice frequencies and things like that when you are transitioning up in higher dimensions. You mentioned being able to see them in physical form. There's a lot of folks out there now focused life force, energy, harmonic egg I am healing things like that that feel like what you're talking about that they say there's a machine somewhere that actually sends out these focused consciousness into specific addresses and things like that. Could that be part of what we're talking about or is this something totally different?
Speaker 5: Yes, it is part of that.
Speaker 4: And you know, I'm very passionate about what does exist as integrative medicine TE technology on plantors and I always like go and visit different conferences and connect with different you know, sound or color or quantum TE technologies that.
Speaker 5: Have been created.
Speaker 4: And it is, you know, like people are building on planet earths different versions you know, of technologies from other dimensions. And I'm so happy to see that because you know, so many people are ready to connect and receive this type of frequencies and energies that are flowing through them. And it's not just an energy stream, it's actually these technologies are actually going and shifting consciousness at the cellular level, which means that can treat diseases, can treat misalignments, can shift you know, the programming that keeps you stuck, you know, in different dimensions or different realities or you know, the different paradigms of existence.
Speaker 2: So these are.
Speaker 4: Working through like each cell of your being, you know, and it's very very interesting to observe how consciousness is shifting, you know, on the entire body, and how your body is shifting, and how you are becoming the superhuman with superabilities.
Speaker 5: But it's nothing. Super human is actually who we are, and we are just outlocking those subjeguities, you know.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So in contrast, how about the three D technology we're using things like five D I mean five five G carrier ways for cell phones and things like that. Is that harmful for us to stick with the three D technology or those meant to help us evolve as well?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, the three D technologies. And this is this is the difference between the third dimension and fifth dimensional or into the third dimensional world Earth. There are these technologies that are very like hardware based, and they don't look at the human human the wholeness of it, and that doesn't look at that human into an integrative way. You know, they look only like what I can you know, like what problem I can solve immediately? You know, but this not doesn't look how that you know, healing one specific thing can actually impact the entire ecosystem of your physical body, including your spirit, soul and light bodies, so doesn't exist in the third dimensional technologies, for example, that is looking at a human being at all levels, less and dimensions of how that being is. So from that perspective, it's being is limited. And you know, this is why traditional medicine is only trying to resolve the problem, but it's not looking for the solution, and that doesn't have a zoom out like an overview of what's going on in a human body. While the fIF dimensional technologies are more organic, Carol, working with the intelligence of the human body, but also consciousness. You know, is working with sound, It is working with secre geometry, frequency, is working with alignments of your Shakrik system. Is that eventually it's like it's healing your physicality and is expanding your your consciousness. So it's a different more we are speaking about like a hardware that is very limited and that will become absolute at some point, and we're thinking about organic technology that is going to evolve even more has a more poor potentiality of evolution. I think, you know, the bridging between this is AI AI, you know, and the technology is like is easy trying somehow to learn, but it's still very limited in a way because and I'm not saying that AI is bad. I feel like AI can be integrated with with seven dimensional technologies.
Speaker 5: In the future.
Speaker 4: So we are in a process of evolution, you know, but many people are actually start awakening more to understanding how to use these more organic fifth dimensional technologies and you know, reconnect because what's happening. The fifth dimensional techechnologies allows us to connect with this planet consciousness, with guy consciousness. It allows us to connect to all kingdoms of nature, with the mineral kingdom planking the mineral king that like animal kingdom. That allows us to plugging back into in to you know, the civilizations that existed on planet ors like Lemuria. You know that they were working only with organic technology. So there are you know, civilizations that evolved through you know, higher consciousness, and there are civilizations that evolve through third dimensional technologies. So you know, it's it's just it feels like it's a different there are two different worlds that are emerging.
Speaker 1: Yes, so appreciate your high level explanation of all this Artering Council stuff. And really that's what we that's what our hope was for this episode and the next one, We're going to dive way deeper. So get ready and I'd love to have you come back and a channel for us if someone felt like they were ready and wanted to reach out or wanted to learn more about how to access these technologies and things like that, how to connect with you. What's the best way for someone to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So my website is Liviadevi dot com. We are also on Instagram actually and channeling or Rivia Devi on face Book, Lyvia de v linked in Olivia de V and we are doing events everywhere around the world, from Europe to the United States and also Asia. So please feel free and just say hi on all these sales, so social media channels and connect to us. We have a beautiful global community. If you want to join our free events. We have free events. We have the different stuff that we are offering to the world, you know, and for we have everything for everyone.
Speaker 2: Actually, yes, great, it's wonderful.
Speaker 1: And next time you have one of those events in Virginia, you let us know and we'll be there with bells on for sure.
Speaker 4: I cannot worry to be there with you guys.
Speaker 1: Likewise, likewise, we're going to add link direct links to our show notes to all that for you. If you didn't have a pen Henny at the time she was calling it out, just go to s Captain winneposition dot com. You'll see those links direct related in their show notes, so it's easy for you to connect with Livia. This has been amazing. Yeah, mind mind blowing and life changing. Thank you so much for coming and sharing your wisdom with us. We are excited to stay in touch with you and have you back on the show many times because this is a topic that we really want to dive much deeper into.
Speaker 2: Thank you to put a good word in for us. We'd appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, you know. They say it's who you know, and now we know her so well. Olivia. Thank you so much for coming on the show so much.
Speaker 5: Guys, was a pleasure speaking.
Speaker 4: With you, and you know, let's next time we can break it down even more because there is so much information here, you knowing the world.
Speaker 1: It sounds excellent. Thanks Livy to talk to you so you Bye, why Why? And a huge thank you to you. Yes, you the person that hit play on this episode. We know that there are tons of options out there and having you decide to come along on our journey of discovery with us is an absolute honor for us. We hope you've enjoyed this conversation as much as we have. Now, if you know someone who would benefit from hearing the message we're sharing on the show, do them and us a favor and share the show with them. It will help get the word out about us and it might just change someone's life for the better. Well that's all for now. I'll see you on the next episode of The Skeptic Metaphysician. Until then, take care,