Speaker 1: Five o five at fifty five k r C the talk station Happy Monday.
Speaker 2: Some said, well, a vacation problem.
Speaker 3: I'm Donald J.
Speaker 4: Trump and I approved this message.
Speaker 1: Well, how about that Inauguration Day and MLK Junior Day each side? Which is more important in terms of priority. Let's a subjective assessing anyway. I hope you had a wonderful weekend, Brian, time's right here. Glad to see Joe Strekgory belongs in the executive producer move and I'm looking forward to having Christopher Smithvan back on the program. Every Monday at seven twenty we get the Smith Event from the former Vice mayor. I always, uh really appreciate and enjoy his comments and observations. It's also Monday State the Obvious Monday Monday with Brian James every Monday at eighth five. Today we'll talk about Trump tax cuts and the economy. Our Bill Gates and Tim Cook now on the Trump train, which is a rather interesting thing thing to observe. All these former you know, pro Biden, pro woke, pro I guess censorship, all these big you know olive arcs jumping on board the Trump train. A mighty pendulum swing to the more conservative philosophies out there, some are calling you a sea change. And finally, thirty two hour work week? Are you looking at your phone too much at work? Two separate topics, and it's kind of funny with regard to the thirty two hour work week. I brought this up last week. The Progressive hillstaffers have withdrawn their letter asking for a thirty two hour work week. Yeah, they pushed it for that last week. Organizations at the Congressional Progressive Staff Association hereby withdraws its recent letter to Congressional leadership on a rotating thirty two hour work week, claiming their letter failed to make clear that the Progressive staff were dedicated to serving the American people no matter how many hours it takes to get the job done their words, and that there were well known, long standing workplace issues that deserve Congress's media attention. However, because of by partisan backlash to their request to lower their work hours tail between their legs, they withdrew the request. So we'll see what Brian has to say about that. Anyway, I thought most telling was the comments from the ones that were pushing that that this is like phase one to get every company in America to go to the thirty two hour work week, obviously reducing America's productivity dramatically. Chris Bergard is going to join the program at eight to forty. He's a filmmaker, has got a documentary, The War on Truth. It's a j six documentaries that should be interesting. Eight forty for that five three, seven, four, nine fifty, five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talk go with pound five fifty on AT and T phones. We'll get a little bit further some of the executive orders Donald Trump is going to be signing today. I've seen reports between one hundred and two hundred in the hours following is being sworn in, So keep your popcorn out.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about what they plan on dealing with, because he's made announcements on that, and his staff has made announcements on that. But some may very well relate to energy and the details of which we can get to later. But it directed my attention to some updates regarding the California fires. They're expecting heavy wins. Two of the largest fires are still burning, they are mostly contained, the Palisades Fire now fifty two percent contained, and then you have the Eton Fire, which is now eighty one percent contained, but they're talking about gusts up to eighty miles per hour today and so you know it ain't over. And comments have been made in observations have been made about prior fires and their connection with the carbon emissions. Talked about the twenty twenty fires which U see LA determined negated eighteen years worth of carbon capture or CO two reductions, all gone up in smoke, no pun intended. They're issuing warnings to folks around LA and the wildfires to stay inside. This is where I wanted to go, the toxic chemicals ani Ish Mahajan to the Los Angeles kind of Department of Public Public Health and announcement. We are experiencing this wildfire smoke, which is a mix of small particles, gases, and water vapors. It's those small particles that get into your nose and throats and cause sore throats and headaches. Everyone in the area where there is visible smoke or the small smoke, and even where you don't see it, we know the air quality is poor, so you should limit outdoor exposure as much as possible, citing you know that's concerned for children, elderly those with respiratory conditions, people with immunal compromise states probably having worse symptoms like shortness of breath, wheezing, coff and chest pain. Fine, that makes perfect sense. I understand that pivoting over to this and its impact on the environment. Burning Tesla's headline. Burning Tesla's add toxic pollution, delaying la return efforts to clean up the effected areas of being compacted by burnt out electric hybrid vehicles and home battery storage systems. Lithium batteries from Tesla, along with those from other carmakers, have added to the mix of toxic materials requiring specialized removal in the wake of the fires, delaying the fire victim's return. State Assembly Member representing Pacific Palisades Jacquie Irwin, A lot of the cars in the action area evacuation area were lithium batteries. We've heard from firefighters of those lithium batteries burned fires near homes like those with power walls. For much longer. Get a load of this. They're over four hundred and thirty one thousand Teslas operating in the Los Angeles area as of the start of the fire. At least October twenty four last year, accord to the data from SMP Global Mobility. They based on a new registrations on market share locally three times the rest of the nation. Fires and lithium batteries can require large amounts of water to put out. You've heard that before. At a briefing last week, Deputy Public Works Director Ched Tesso urged residents allowed into areas burned by the Eton fire not to try to clean up debris, which can contain sharp objects, toxic materials, including as best as lad mercury and other chemicals. Kevin Newsome, governor executive order last week. He said the state is still adapting to new technologies like lithium ion batteries, which can pose direct risks when exposed to high heat from fires. And of course he's the one and two years ago signed an executive order requiring all vehicles in the state be zero missions by twenty thirty five. San Diego firefighter Robert Resende talked about the protocols for the twenty twenty three MAUI fires were being used in Los Angeles, but the scale of this event are magnitudes higher, and the ma in Malad the Environmental protection agencies ship more than thirty tons of lithium batteries from over fourteen hundred properties for recycling thirty tons, And of course in the Lahino fires, they had a fraction of the evs that Los Angeles has fire and a lithium battery plant, raising air quality concerns. Vistra Energy lithium battery plant Moss Landing, which is near San Francisco, so it's not in Los Angeles. Just blew up on Thursday, kind of pared back the fire on Friday, but it reignited on Friday. Monterey County Supervisor Glenn Church said Friday morning briefing, this is more than a fire. This is a wake up call for the industry. If we're going to be moving ahead with sustainable injury, we need to have a safe battery systems in place. The battery is nearly all lithium, which has a tendency towards thermal runaway, can catch fires and burn very hot. Again something you probably know, but it's the toxic fumes, hydrogen fluoride belching out into the atmosphere. Oh no, don't worry, don't worry. We haven't detected any hazardous and gases in the area. Hydrogen fluorid EYDE Director Montgomery County's Department of Edergy Management, Kelsey Scanlon, said hydrogen fluorid release into the atmosphere is a cause for concern. Why the Centers for Disease Control, Present and Prevention says hydrogen fluorid gas can irritate the eye's mouth, throat, lungs, and nose, and that too much exposure to the gas can be deadly. Okay, but there's nothing to see here. Monitoring systems haven't detected any hazardous gases in the air, even though plumes of these gases are coming out of the dam building. I'm sure the residents there, like East Palestine, probably a little bit concerned. Expert se Lithium batteries are significant fire risk if they're damaged or overheat. Not clear what caused this fire. It's a battery storage facility. They had, I guess a thousand or so batteries, or at least three hundred the batteries that the you know, save the windmill and solar generated energy for those days when the wind isn't blowing and the sun's not shining. Obviously causing a major environmental catastrophe. I mean you start from the beginning of battery manufacturing and look at these, you know, slave pits they have in like Congo or something where they get the components for it, or slave labor in China. Bottom line is China of course controls and dominates the market for the component parts for the all the green energy. So we're supporting the Chinese Communist Party, right, Oh, we'll ban TikTok. That'll get them. Yeah, Okay, that band's over anyway. But it's environmentally damaging to from the very beginning when they're mining this. The shipping costs for all the materials that go into the batteries, they go from whatever pit in Africa or wherever it's initially mined to China for the assembly of the batteries, and then ship it overseas too here or other countries, obviously not using battery technology to ship that. It's in shipping containers on ships that burn diesel, then of course ship to wherever they're manufactured here and then tear up the roads and tear up tires. I have a really good friend who's got a Tesla plaid things a rocket ship, and if you've read the specs on plaids. They're amazing. I cannot diss the performance qualities of electric vehicles given the instant torque you get, but shreds tires. He goes through tires like nobody's business. Oh that's good for the environment, isn't it. Tires last time I check, made out of petroleum products. They tear up the roads because they weigh more. And then of course there's that whole grid concern. The infrastructure charging them takes longer, they don't go as far in the wintertime, most notably. It's just a multitude of problems. And then you know, if I own one of those, would you park it in your house? Given the runaway reality of these loftian batteries that it takes like nineteen hours and thousands of gallons of water to put it out, your house is going to burn down if it's parked in a regular garage, it's attached to a house. So there's issues and concerns over that. I know I would have sleepless nights if one of those was charging in my garage. It's just crazy and it's all fake. Going back to the raging fires in Los Angeles and all the pollutants that are going out of the world again. And the fire is bigger than the twenty twenty fire that negated eighteen years worth of our efforts to keep chemicals and carbon dioxide out of the environment. That's gone up in a matter of a week and a half boom. We're chasing our tails, and in the rest of the world, well at least our so called enemies and China are laughing their collective asses off that we are chasing our tails and are encouraging us to continue to chase our tales. Why because it's in their economic interest. Meanwhile, they burn coal and gas and oil, negating the efforts of the rest of the globe. All wildfires. Notwithstanding, they in India and other countries belch up more than we cut our throats to get removed from remof from the atmosphere. So why are we doing this to ourselves? Five eighteen fifty five Krcity Talk station. Do you have an answer to that? I'd love to hear it. I'd just love to hear the answer to that question. Five three, seven, four nine fifty eight two three talk pound five fifty on eight and T Funds. I'll be right back.
Speaker 6: Fifty five KRC the recent wildfires.
Speaker 1: That revenue cold weather advisory goes until Wednesday at ten in the morning. That out of the way. We have a sunny day to day dangerously cold. Channel nine says feels like zero high of fourteen. Another dangerously cold night Tonight feeling like minus ten to minus twenty with an actual low of four and partly cloudy sky. It's got a partly cloudy day tomorrow it'll feel like two degrees with the high of fifteen. Overnight frigid air remains minus five and at partly cloudy Wednesday. Maybe some sun twenty one will be the high right now, five degrees. I think about Karseni talks Dagon, it's cold outside, happy Monday, none the last five one, three, seven, fifty, eight hundred two three talk pound fift fifty on at and T fountains. Now, why don't we just pay attention and look at what's going on around us? Let others perils be our guide. And I turned to Germany, continuing the conversation about you know, what the hell are people thinking? Germany now importing nuclear generated electricity Because of bad weather. Germany shut down its own nuclear energy production plans for reasons unknown. It's part of the Green Party's efforts to I don't know, put Germany in a precarious position, which is exactly what they did. Weather expert there Carson Branna donovetter Dee. Friday is a very weekday. There will also be little women on Saturday. Monday will almost be a total loss for wind energy. Tuesday also be difficult. The high pressure system is extremely stable. In other words, the windmills aren't spinning, and the weather and the clouds aren't producing any green solar generated power. Air go. Germany turns to its nuclear plants. Uh, oh, no, they don't, because they shut them down. Germany had its own nuclear production facilities until April twenty twenty three, but the left wing federal government under Social Democrat Chancellor Olive Shoals, supported by the Greens, shut all of them down at a time when energy prices were already sky high due to the ongoing conflict in Ukraine, and European nations were attempting to wean themselves off Russian gas. My energy expert professor Manuel Frondel with something called r WY Institute stated rather bluntly, by phasing out nuclear power and coal we've become heavily dependent on foreign countries and accepted higher supply risk. They point out, this isn't new, this miscalculation. Similar shortages in December saw Germany's electricity prices surge to record high. Some businesses had to shut down production because electricity was unaffordable. Electricity prices on the exchange jumped tenfold. Carston Breski, the chief ecconomists at IG Data, warning prices will continue to rise despite nuclear imports from France. I assume that prices will keep increasing. This is not a meanly impact all consumers, as many have fixed price contracts. However, those on dynamic pricing models will feel the effects. And the federal election is coming up about five weeks. Green government energy policy facing growing backlash. Why because reality has shown up. You can feel good about yourself and pat yourself on the back from the most green person around. But you know, when the temperatures drop and the sun each shining and the wind's not blowing, what are you going to do?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: Probably to more death than uh well, anything else you can put your finger on. Dumb, don't do that. And again, you know nuclear power is green. Just baffling me they're not interested in the environment. They're interested in reducing economically powerful countries like former Germany to third world countries. Five twenty five If you five car see the talk station, Pete's on the phone. Pete, you're out the first as soon as I returned after these brief words, Happy Monday at five kar see dot com and you can't listen live with the podcast Teck frid with Dave Hatter. Always a very important segment. I'd like to remind folks all the time about that one learned something every week with Dave five one, three, seven, nine fifty two three talk Pete, thanks for holding over the breake, Welcome to the program, and a happy Monday to you.
Speaker 3: Sam P.
Speaker 7: Brian, Thanks, I'm a lithean thing. It didn't make much news, but a UPS cargo plane went down from the Lithian batteries out that they were hauling, caught fire and burke so fast there's a suppression system it couldn't even phase it and kill the crew.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez.
Speaker 7: And then the FAA had to make some stricter regulations first transport with you. But on this great stuff the speaker Johnson, the news thing came out where he was with Biden almost a year ago. Biden had signed that Oh yeah, boarder and not exporting that he didn't.
Speaker 1: Had no clue. Yeah, I had that in my stack. Yeah, that happened. Actually he had that conversation. Was not it was reported under anonymous sources. Actually I think that report came out the middle of last year, but came back up at the top and identified and it was speaker Johnson had the conversation with him and Joe. Biden claimed he did not sign that. No idea that I signed that.
Speaker 7: Just show that somebody else is doing all this stuff.
Speaker 1: He said, oh yeah, and we got to wonder how long has that been going on? Pete. This is one one bill, one time, one signature, and he didn't even realize he'd do it. He said. Johnson's quote, I cannot answer for my kids, constituent of Louisiana or why did you pause? Lerg experts the year aubliquified natural gas is in great demand by our allies. Why would you do that because you understand we just talked about Ukraine. Understand you're fueling Vladimir Putin's war machine because they got to get their gas from him. Biden, I didn't do that, Johnson recounted. I didn't do that. Johnson said, he genuinely did not know what he had signed. And I walked out of that meeting with fear and loathing because I thought, we're in serious trouble. Who's running the country, Like, I don't know who put paper in front of But he didn't know. That's scary right there. Well, and that's the way it's been, and I think.
Speaker 7: He's been that way for all four years. They said that like her back in the like the first year, that they couldn't even have camin of meetings because he was completely clueless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they should dig in.
Speaker 7: And find out who's actually been running it and making all these crazy decisions and putting our countryes.
Speaker 3: Through all this.
Speaker 1: Well, today's day a lot of that. The bell gets unwrung by Donald Trump when he signs all these executive orders, whether it's two or two hundred New York Times on that President Biden apparently had used teleprompters for small fundraisers at private homes. So this goes back a while. Can you imagine someone is so cognitively impaired he plans on being the leader of the free world again? Running for re election. He needs teleprompters in private events where we're just supposed to engage in, you know, sort of cocktail communications and light talk. Maybe pressed donors for additional checks. I don't know, but you need a teleprompter to accomplish that goal. It's crazy, Pete, thank you so much for bringing that up. Five one three, seven nine fifty five eight hundred two to three talks since an industri international airport, police and Public Safety IF officers called to an arriving flight happen on Sunday yesterday afternoon. According to CVEG and Air Canada, flight landing around three twenty pm was held up at CVEG after a call reporting a possible incident on the flight. Sources on the flight said there was heavy police in US Customs and Border Protection were checking passports and asking passengers purpose of travel official say it. After CVG police and Public Safety check the flight, operations then returned to normal, please say. One person is dead two others injured after a crash on State Route thirty two near Sardinia. State Highway Patrol said they were dispatched the intersection at SR thirty two in Sardinia Mortystown Road in Washington Township a little after seven thirty in the evening for a head on collision involving an suv in a school bus Western Brown Local School bus carrying multiple students at the time of the crash, According to high State Highway Patrol. They patrol said they first received a call about a reckless operator, then within minutes received a call about the crash. Driver of the suv pronounced dead at the scene. Two passengers from the bus taking to Mercy Health and Mount Ora Medical Center. No reports of the severity of injuries of the two individuals taken to the hospital. Fox nineteen reporting the reached out to Western Brown Local Schools for additional information, have not yet reported on that. However, See got a twenty three year old man in court on Saturday after you allegedly attempted to kidnap two students at different Deer Park schools on Friday. Devious Davas Aiden Thomas Marcario facing several charges including attempted kidnapping, illegal possession of a deadly weapon near a school, and burglary. Court records say Thomas mrcario entered Deer Park High School on Friday attempted to kidnap a fourteen year old boy. After failing that at twenty three year old went to Amity m Elementary, half a mile away from the high school and attempted to kidnap an eight year old girl. WCPO reporting on this, one spokesperson speaking with him said Thomas mccario entered the high school security entryway about eleven fifteen am attempted to pick up the fourteen year old. He was not on a contact list of the call the child's parents, who said she knew the man but her kids were not to go with him. Spoke person said their high school administrative team that alerted Amity Elementary since the fourteen year old had a sibling at the elementary school. As they were on the phone with the Amity faculty, Thomas Markaret entered the main office, where who's approached by the school's security officer and administrative assistant Security officer contacted police, who discovered Thomas Marcarrey was intoxicated at the time of the attempted kidnappings. Court document save police also found a loaded firearm and open alcohol containers in his car. Gun also reported stolen. Thomas Marcario's attorney ended up plea if not guilty. On Saturday, he said, what is happening here is not quite not quite as spectacular as the allegations initially make it. See right. Two children of alveing the alleged kidnapping attempts are children of Thomas Marcario's baby mama. The defense attorney said. Thomas Marcaria has other children with this, but with the fourteen year old and eight year old are not his kids. Five point thirty six fifty five KRC. The talk station stack is stupid. Coming up? Got that and or your phone calls will take you to one. I'll be right back.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC.
Speaker 8: An iHeartRadio station is your New Year's restaur It is.
Speaker 1: A five forty one fifty five krcity talk station. Diiper stack is stupid. It's Inauguration Day and everybody's feeling really Actually, I think a sense of enthusiasm. A new day is dawning in America. I'm going to get some maybe common sense leadership back in the country, but it's causing some folks anxiety. Court a new report, Time magazine reported on Friday about eleven what they call science backed activities people can try today to cope with their in Time magazine's words, sense of hopelessness about the incoming administration. Psychology experts and therapists suggested a variety of activities that could help those with emotional issues about Trump's well being sworn in taking their focus away from their anxiety and to gain a new sense of perspective. Emilana Simon Thomas, psychology so called expert and science director at the University of California, Berkeley Creator Goods Science Center, recommended exercising, doing creative activities, showing an active kindness, smiling at strangers, and going to see a performance which could boost your mood help you regain a sense of control and feel connected to others, she said. As for working out, she said, it can rest back a sense of power that you might feel is missing on inauguration day. You might not be able to do anything about the new administration's policies, but you know what you can do. Fifteen perfect form jumping jacks. Group crying was also recommended in the report. Time reported it might seem intuitive, but if you need to shed a few tears on inauguration Day, it's healthy to let them out with one caveat you shouldn't do it alone. The grace and speed with which somebody recovers from grief if they have an opportunity to cry with the support of another person, someone who they trust and who they believe cares about them, is orders of magnitude improved, so said psychology expert Simon Thomas. Other mental health experts recommend volunteering, journaling, making a vision board, dancing, and doing forest bathing with an odd to Ron Wilson, who has brought up forest bathing a bunch of times over the years. One therapist named Anandita Bahmick, you feel humbled. The mountain is going to be there forever and ever, and you're just one human being standing here. Everything comes and goes, but nature is still there. Jeez, get over it, Joe. Do you recall crying when, like, for example, Braka was sworn in? You remember sleeping that day? Yeah, Lord Almighty. Candace Chapman Scott thirty seven years old, working at a mortuary when she stole at least twenty four boxes of human body parts from medical school cadavers. Lastayorse, she pleaded guilty to one kind of conspiracy to commit mail fraud, one kind of interstate transportation of stolen property. Charges stem from Scott selling twenty four boxes of human remains to Jeremy Pauley of Pennsylvania for eleven thousand dollars after linking up with them on Facebook a group four what they call oddities as tradition. Body parts sold include fetuses, brains, hearts, lungs, Genitalian large pieces of skin. According to the Department of Justice and a press release, the remains included a skull, multiple brains and arm and ear, multiple lungs, multiple hearts, multiple breasts, a belly button, testicles, and other parts. During a search war and executed by Scott's Little Rock Home, investigators found numerous stolen body parts, and she admitted that she transported in trash bags from work. Scott reportedly sold Polly the fetus of a young at a discount, saying he's not in great shape. Jonathan ross Us, a district a US attorney for the Eastern District of Arkansas said, imagine learning that the cremative remains of your young child, your child given to you after their death, were not actually those of your child, because instead the FBI recovered the body of that child in another state. That is the shocking truth that happened in this case for the family of the fetus named Baby Lux. Scott was facing up the ten years in prison and a final quarter of a million dollars for transporting stolen property up to twenty years and a fine for mail fraud. A court to Department of Justice, she was given ten years in federal prison for interstate transportation of stolen property fifteen years in prison for conspiracy to commit mail fraud, serving both concurrently for a total of fifteen years. Judging the case sentence Scott to a total of three year's supervisor release to find a ten thousand, six hundred and twenty five dollars and eighteen hundred dollars in restitution. The article points out there is no parole in the federal system. FBI investigator in Little Rock, Alicia Quorter Quota, is saying this was a truly incomprehensible and detestable crime. Sentencing doesn't reverse the immeasurable damage that has been caused to the victimized families. However, FBI, in our partners will continuously work to ensure justice is served for all five forty six fifty five KRC. The talk station QC kinetics get rid of the pain. This is the calendar year to do it. Why not If you've already discussed surgery with your doctor for that shoulder pain, ee pain, hit pain, you know the arthritic praine that you have, you know there's another option, doesn't evolve surgery. It's an in clinic procedure using your body's own natural healing properties. It's QC Kinetics and they've helped tens of thousands of folks alleviate the pain without having surgery, without continuing with steroid shots and occasions, all natural approach harnessing your body's own healing properties to treat the root cause of your arthrity pain. Joint pain treatments from QC Kinetics are life changing for so many people, as I mentioned, tens of thousand more and more every day discovering lasting relief from chronic joint pain without the drug, surgery and no down time. And this is a free initial consultation learn if they can help you, consultation free. That I mentioned that five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine. That is five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine. Between the attack here and New World.
Speaker 3: What's happening at Califunda. From start, you're going to start seeing some real light at the end of the tunnel.
Speaker 9: To finish, we'll be okay here twenty twenty five, here.
Speaker 1: Right jostrecord just posted on Facebook. Happy radio DJ producer, podcast producer day, Thank you, thank your favorite by venmowing him tens and twenties every little bit. Guys, you're right, the fools, the one that's not looking out for his own best interest.
Speaker 3: Show.
Speaker 1: You won't get it if you don't ask, and he'll take more than ten in twenties two if you want to get a more sizable contribution to Jess Tracker back over to the stack of stupid. An angry driver in Moscow was shot in the neck with what's bleedly a flare gun during the confrontation with another motor has happened Wednesday. In a Warsaw Highway video footy show, the man identified as Spartak Agnesian angrily racing up to a dark colored Sedamia. Reaching the driver's side window. There's a bright red flash and Agnesium gets hit in the neck. As the car drives off, Agnesian, who's thirty years old, clutches his still burning neck and stumbles around on the road before an unnamed woman comes to his aid, listening serious condition of the ICU at the hospital. Incident confirmed Wednesday afternoon by Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs, which indicated a woman report of their friend, had been shot in with a pistol like object during a traffic conflict on the highway. The unnamed thirty year old Moscow resident has been arrested on hooliganism charges just away. Most news reports indicate the weapon which has been confiscated was a flare gun. Prova speculates the weapon might have been a signal flare gun used by hunters, fishermen, tourists and rescuers, which doesn't require a license that would suck time to just walk away. A California woman learned her fate for shooting a woman dad as she was in the bed of the killer's former romantic partner. Jessica Quintinita, twenty four years old, sentence Friday at twenty five years to life for killing Leilani Marie Bokchomp, who was nineteen. Quintolinia's brother, Arco, thirty years old, sentenced the four years in prison for being an accessory. The two were found guilty of November. Victim was in bed at the home of Jessica Quintinilia's axe, an Air Force airman, when she was shot. At some point. Jessica Quintinilla reportedly told her brother, we killed someone, which he later testified he thought was a joke. Botamp reported missing back in October of twenty one after leaving Halloween party in Sacramento with who active did the Air Force airmen who lived in Fairfield, According to the police in a Facebook post, Police uncovered murder scene at the house, quickly arresting the siblings, and one of the airmen who lived in there lived there led police to a location where the body was dumped one hundred and thirty miles south of where she was killed. Solana County Chief Deputy District Attorney Paul Saquira said, it looks like it could have been a love triangle situation, but it's still being actively investigated now. A former airman who led police to the body was granted immunity from prosecution in exchange for his testimony. He said on the stand of Jessica Quintinelia threatened to kill him if he spoke out the fantasti fi she'd been upset at her ex and was hung over, but the shooting was an accident, and that her ex had a gun that went off after he confronted her. Right whatever, her attorney said, the shooting of the morning and the victim, as the victim lay naked in the bed with his client's ex, was the quintessential heat of passion action. Well, don't do that, Clearly, the relationship is in trouble. You sleep with another woman, you just thank you five fifty five care see the talk station plenty to talk about what executive orders do you want Donald Trump to sign? Right out of the gate. It's a inauguration day. It's also Martin Luther King Junior Day, remembering both and looking forward to a new Trump administration. At least I am I'm cautiously optimistic. Stick around you right back after the news.
Speaker 10: Your voice refreshing your country for reasonable American fifty five KRC, the talk station if you live on six six fifty five kr C, the talk.
Speaker 1: Station Happy Monday. Find Thomas right here, Joe director and where he belongs, production booth and again it's radio DJ producer, podcast producer Day so Joe's welcoming Denmo Pledges two three talk at Being Monday, of course, Christopher Smithen coming up in an hour and ten to fifteen minutes or so. Seven twenty with the former vice mayor with the Smith event Money Monday with Brian James two hours from now about Trump tax cuts in the economy. Are Bill Gates and Tim Cook now on the Trump train? Question mark thirty two hour work week?
Speaker 3: E No?
Speaker 1: And uh are you looking at your phone too much at work? Probably? And then finally at eight forty Chris Burgard is a filmmaker. Guy has a documentary on the War on Truth. It's about January sixth, so that should be very interesting. Anyhow, executive words, I, honestly I don't get this whole TikTok thing that went dark on Saturday night, TikTok announced that the law banning TikTok has been an act to the US. Unfortunately, that means you can't use TikTok for now. And and so people were thrown off TikTok because they passed a law saying that TikTok cannot operate in this country because it's a vehicle for the Chinese communist party's data gathering. They waited, and the Supreme Court agreed that the law was narrowly tailored in order to achieve a specific compelling governmental interest. The strict scrutiny test, because this was essentially a free speech issue. So as long as the law is narrowly tailed, you can curtail constitutional rights. It just must be the most narrowly tailored effort to do it, and it has to be a compelling government interest. That's the strict scrutiny. So if you've got those two opponents, then the laws are deemed lawful. So it went through that process. But Donald Trump hasn't been sworn in yet. So just because he says on social media, I'm asking companies not to let TikTok stay dark, and he promised to well extend the period before the laws prohibitionion takes effect. Within the law that was passed, there was a ninety day extension provision. If there was active discussions with a non Chinese Communist party controlled her own company to sell TikTok, then there was a ninety day extension. But there's no buyer waiting in the wings. There's no one out there, at least as of the current reporting on it. So how is it job that a Trump truth social media utterance can cause this? Well, flip switching back on it's argue it's premature, and I'd argue right now, if TikTok is working, they're in violation of the law. And also a question whether Trump through executive order can do this or through a statement that he's extending the period of time it's incorporated into the law that he has that right. But in the absence of a current bidder, which there is no current bidder, then that extension period doesn't even apply. Now, Trump's posts that he wants the US to have a fifty percent ownership position a joint venture, he didn't provide any details on that or how it would be structured. By doing this, we saved TikTok, he wrote, But doing this with whom so? Donald Trump used to be against TikTok's you know existence, so he once advocated to have it shut down. Obviously, our elected officials deemed that was the appropriate thing to do. Obviously, security interest was the overriding consideration. National security, that is, the compelling government interest to prevent this data gathering vehicle from continuing to operate. So don't quite understand how that is even possible. And for his part of the weekends, House Speaker Mike Johnson said he plans to have hold the divestor ban law on TikTok, speaking yesterday with any NBC News Meet the Press, No, I think we will enforce the law. And then when President Trump issued the truth post and said save TikTok, the way we read that is that he's going to try to force along a true divestiture changing of hands the ownership. That's his quote. Johnson said that it's not the platform that members of Congress are concerned about. It's the Chinese Communist Party in their manipulation of algorithms which have been flooding the minds of American children with terrible messages glorifying violence, anti semitism, and even suicide and eating disorders, calling it a very dangerous thing. Well, and that's why you shouldn't be on it in the first place. That's why you shouldn't allow your children on it. If you're I mean you pay the bills. Parents who pay the bills and provide the devices have ultimate control over it. And no, you're not your child's friend, you are their parent. You are supposed to be guarding them against the evils of the world, evils that they don't comprehend, keeping them away from evil messaging, even if it's not at the best of the Chinese Communist Party. Why should a child be just sitting on the phone staring at that stuff all day? It pollutes the mind and they're not engaging in critical thinking. If they had critical thinking skills, they could read posts and say, this is ridiculous. Why are they advocating for me to kill myself or pursue some particular political position. That's done as well anyway. Insofar as Donald Trump's executive orders, it's widely reported it's one hundred to two hundred executive orders. Within the hours following the US the swearing in major changes to immigration, energy, government hiring policies trumps them becoming White House Deputy Chief of Staff or Policy Stephen Miller brief gopiece leaders yesterday and senior leaders anyway about the administration's plans, including declaring a national emergency on the US Mexico border, rescinding biden Administration's directives on d EI Oh yeah, and unwinding Biden's limits on drilling offshore and on federal land. Going back to the caller who brought it up, Speaker Johnson in a conversation with Joe Biden last year, he kept pestering the Biden administration, I need a one on one meeting with the president. This agin in January last year. He had big national concerns, claiming he was losing sleep over these national concerns. This all came out during an episode of podcast Honestly with Barry Weiss. He was talking to Barry White on this one. So Biden's staff finally relents. I guess there was pressure in the media for too. I mean, this meeting request was widely circulated, and in the fact that they wouldn't meet with the speaker, it just was concerning a lot of folks. So they finally relented. He says, I show up and realize it's an ambush because it's not just me and the President, it's also Kamala Harris, Chuck Schumer, Hakem you know, the CIA director. They were all there and they began to pester him about Ukrainian funding, and Biden actually said, can you guys clear the room, I'm gonna have a moment with Speaker Johnson. He said. The staff was visibly concerned about that, so once they were alone, the speaker did bring up this pause. Why did you pause LNG experts of Europe liquified natural gases in great demand by our allies. Why would you do that because you understand we just talked about Ukraine. Can you understand you were fueling Vladimir Putin's war machine because they got to get their gas from him. Biden's response, I didn't do that, Yeah you did, January twenty twenty four, a move widely criticized by the oil Unity and bipartisan lawmakers in the House. Bipartisan support for criticism over Biden's banning of natural gas. Biden denied that he had signed that what he had signed was a pause on L and G. Johnson said he argued that the pause would do massive damage to our economy and national security, and suggests that the president's secretary print out a copy of the order so that two of them could read it together. He said he genuinely did not know what he had signed, and I walked out of that meeting with fear and love because I thought we were in serious trouble. Who's running the country like I didn't know who put the paper in front of him, but he didn't know. I don't know how you think history is going to remember Joe Biden. Probably not kindly. But history's not gonna look kindly upon his entire administration for keeping his cognitive impairment from well being more widely reported, for making comments like he's the sharpest guy in the room, for lying to the American people, and you've got a list is They could could fill a book with Biden administration officials and Democrats claiming that Biden did not have a problem with his with his brain, that he was not struggling cognitively. Lies Absolute lies six fifteen fifty five KRC. The Talk station five win three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eighty two three talk and get on into twenty two three. If you have a firearm and you want to you want to master your skills, how about newshooters check out the Pistol first Shots course at twenty two three, store and range and gain confidence, walk away with the target you're proud of. And if you don't have a gun, no problem with twenty two three to help you figure out what works best for you now pivoting to the other side, experience shooters well, move and shoot in twenty two three is tactical everyday carry shooting series course or take a tactical rifle course. You need to check out the amazing instructors, all the friendly staff at twenty two three, whether you're there to buy a firearm or figure out which one is best for you. They have accessories, they have ammunition, and the safest, cleanest range around, and the most wonderful people are owners there. They also have a gunsmith. So for classes for firearms and everything related to get to twenty two three on Route forty two between Mason and Lebanon. You can learn more online about the classes and everything else. Go to twenty two three dot com. That's the number twenty two followed by the word three spelled out dot.
Speaker 6: Com fifty five KRC in today's.
Speaker 1: Marketers, it's six point twenty fifty five krcdtalk station welcoming phone calls, excited about Inauguration Day, Maga Monday. Give credit to that to curbbage Mike, who wuck wish me happy Maga Monday. So I know there's excitement in the era. I talked to a whole bunch of people who are actually in Washington, DC and just keep my fingers crossed. It goes without incidents lots, and I think one of the reasons. I know, the weather is cold there, and I understand moving and indoors, but I think one of the reasons they moved in indoors is security reasons. Makes it a lot easier to while, of course metal detect and look out for suspicious characters who are there for the inauguration, maybe to do folks or maybe even the president horror president elect harm Anyhow, executive orders are the topic of the morning, obviously, with Donald Trump promising so many. They are expected to be what is described as border heavy, undoing Biden's executive orders, which undid Trump's executive orders. And I have to observe with all this executive order talking, we can be as excited as we want about Trump's executive orders versus the ones Biden and acted, But I mean, we're what happened to the legislative process. I just question the amount of authority any one man can have when we have three branches of government. So it's a little concerning to see this sort of expansion of presidential powers, you know, didn't like it when Obama was doing it, didn't like it when Biden was doing it, and you know, we can embrace Trump's direction when he was doing it. But again, it just makes me a little concern now that. Of course, the looming reality is we have a do nothing Congress. It's so divided they can't get anything passed by way of le legislation, except though the Lake and Riley Act that's going to go through Senate. Last Thursday, sixty one thirty five vote advanced the legislation. It is widely expected to pass easily this week. Legislation will allow Homeland Security to detain in the illegal immigrants who commit shoplifting, burglary theft defenses. Also give states attorneys generals standing to sue in federal court if federal officials are not upberly carrying out immigration laws. They tried to parrot back a little bit the Democrats did, but that failed. Actually stiffened deportation provisions. Seventy to twenty five votes. Senators adopted an amendment that pushes deep detention and deportation of illegal immigrants who assault law enforcement officers. How could you vote against that? Anyway? A lot of Democrats joined in with the efforts. On that one, Democrats tried to erase the provision allowing states attorney generals to sue their force federal officials to adhere the immigration law. Chris Coons, Delaware Democrat, claimed that the lawsuits would lead to chaos in the immigration system. That idea rejected. So it's a stiffer penalty bill and again it's going to be passing this week. And Democrats have to understand the vast majority of Americans are in favor of deportation of a lot of these illegal immigrants that are in favor of stiffening up the border. And that's again what we're planning on seeing today. After these swearing in ceremony, Expected declare national emergency on the Board of via executive order. Republicans got briefed on the call again by the new Chief of Staff or Policy, Stephen Miller. Turn on unlock additional Pentagon funding and access helped to address the matter by well creating more border security. Expected to order troops to help build more infrastructure at the border, direct his administration to relaunch a policy done as Remain in Mexico that requires migrants seeking asylum of the southern border, well live in northern Mexico or someplace not inside our country during their US court proceedings, he is going to designate cartel's as foreign terrorist organizations, restrict entry to the US via a travel ban. Unknown right now how the travel ban might work. But you know, for something that Joe Biden busily and hurriedly, you know, doing things that he had four years to do. In the last few moments of his administration, why didn't he designate cartels drug cartels as foreign terrorist organizations. We know who they are, we know where they operate. Mexico. Also, immigration rates can be expected. That was widely reported. The initial raids expected to target Chicago, Boston, Washington, d C, Miami, Los Angeles, Denver, New York, and San Antonio. Uh, those raids in flux as people was widely reported that that's what was going to happen right out of the gate. I guess those are The mayors of those various cities suggested that they wouldn't be cooperating with the trave administration anyway. Flory of activity, We're gonna have a whole lot to talk about after the swearing in six to twenty five ifty five kres to detalk station. Look, Bobby's on the phone. Bobby, I'll get your call. Just hold on a minute. You got an electric problem, residential electric issues? You want a project done in your home, like adding outlets, can lights, that kind of thing. Your surround sound electionis controlled led lighting and surround sound. If you're interested in that kind of thing, you need to get with Colin Electric and your Cullin Famin and Operator. Since nineteen ninety nine, Andrew is established and put together a fantastic team of licensed electricians. They're great with customer service, they respect you and your home. They do great work. You'll get a wiring warranty ten year wiring warranty on anything they do for you, and the price will be right. What more could you ask? A plus with a better business bearer. Let's pile that on top and well well deserved a plus. Get in touch with Andrew of the team. Two ways you can do it through the website Cullen c U L E N Cullen Electriccincinnati dot com or just give them a call and please give them my regards when you do that. Five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two.
Speaker 6: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Saranopio six thirty fifty five KRCYD Talk Station. A very happy Monday to you Smith event coming up at seven to twenty. You can feel free to call. I love to hear from. You've got a comment. What executive orders do you want Trump to sign? Five one three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three chacolates who Bobby's got for a jump into local stories, Bobby, thanks for calling this morning. Happy Monday to you, my friend.
Speaker 11: Happy Maga Monday, Maga brother. It is a great day today. We got Maga Monday. Today, we got the NCAA Championships. It's milk Day, the inauguration, and it's in any combatant day that we can go after these cartails.
Speaker 1: I'm all about that, you know it. And I just keep scratching my head over you know what, Why didn't Joe Biden declare the Mexican drug cartels terrorist threats? I mean, God almighty, they kill everybody who runs for office in Mexico, and they traffic fentanyl into our country, which makes them mass murderers make a lot of money off of it. Too, engage in criminal activity. In our country. You got the Venezuelan gangs in our country now, and in large amounts and growing amounts. I mean, it's seems like a pretty easy thing for him to do gain some credibility and satisfy the American public's appetite to crack down on at least gang activity.
Speaker 11: They'll have to put bounties on him. It's like the guy that took over the administration in the Syria. He had anywhere between the ten and a twenty million dollars bounty on him. As soon as he can went into office, they took it away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, if bounties suggest there's no due process, right, I mean, I mean, if you're going to be like the bounty hunter and you're going to grab and bring someone who has an outstanding arrest warrant into the authorities for due process, in other words, a hearing and a trial, that's one thing. But when you say bounty hunters, that suggests to me that you know, wanted dead or alive, ten thousand dollars, twenty thousand dollars, whatever, if you just will kill a gang member, I'm not comfortable with that. Believing in the Constitution as I do, Bobby.
Speaker 11: Well, one thing is that they're not Americans and their enemy combatants. People have to understand exactly what the will to engagement are when you deal with enemy combatants.
Speaker 1: There is a constitution. It does apply beyond the United States citizenry.
Speaker 11: Well, I know one thing, it's an inauguration day and we're going to get a change of venue.
Speaker 3: I know that for sure.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, a beautiful day, I hope.
Speaker 11: So protesters out there in Washington, God bless.
Speaker 1: Them, and not as many as there was the first time around, though, if you've noticed that big drop off in the number of people taking it to the streets, Bobby, the wind, the wind got knocked out of their sales.
Speaker 12: If you don't have any EMAILK celebrations in Washington.
Speaker 1: Today, I'm sure they will. Yeah, they'll be overshadowed, of course by the inauguration. I mean that's that's you know, one thing's for certain on that. But uh, you know, you can't you can't dismiss that it's MLK Junior Day. And you know, I think he did a lot of good things. And another people in the audience going you but he did this or and this bad thing and that bad thing. But overall, I think he improved race relations far, far more than most any other human being in our country. And of course we know who deteriorated race relations. That was the Obama and Biden administrations during the pot of division, labeling everyone and bringing in Dei and all of that. So yeah's new sheriff in town, Bobby, that's for sure. And I think we have a lot to be optimistic about. The election alone, I think is what took the wind out of their sales because we collectively rejected their leftist, left wing, insane ideology. Anyhow, let us see here kidnapped. This is weird, weird a story and local news. Not a whole lot going on, but a twenty three year old man was in court over the weekend because he tried to kidnap two students at different Deer Park schools. Happened on Friday, Devius Dei v I s. Devas Davis and butt Head. I don't know. Eton Thomas Marcario facing several charges including attempted kidnapping, illegal possesson of a deadly weapon, and near a school, and burglary. Court records say Thomas Marcario entered Deer Park High School on Friday, attempted to kidnap a fourteen year old boy. He failed. Then he went down to Amity Elementary, half a mile away from the high school and attempted to kidnap an eight year old girl. District spokesperson speaking with WCPO Molly Shram reporting so that Thomas Marcario entered the high school secured entry away about eleven fifteen, attempted to pick up a fourteen year old. Since he wasn't on the contact list, They called the child's parents, who said she knew the man, but her kids were not to go with him. High school administrative team then alerted Amity Elementary since the fourteen year old had a sibling there and they were on the phone with Amity when he showed up in the main office. Approached by the school security officer. Administrative assistant Security officer contacted police, who discovered Thomas Marcario was drunk at the time, intoxicated as the word court to court documents, found a loaded firearm, open alcohol containers in his car, gun also reported stolen. Court of the Prosecutor's office. Marcario is Thomas Marcaria's defense attorney entered up flea of not guilty, claiming what had happened here is not quite not quite as spectacular as the allegations initially make it seen. Two children involved in the alleged kidnapping attempts. Our children are of Thomas Marcaria's baby mom. And that's in quote unquote corning to the defense attorney his words, Thomas Marcaria has other children with this woman, but the fourteen year old and an eight year old are not his kids. He was attempting to keep the children from their mother an attempt to gain contact with her. His attorney claimed that he was only trying to give car keys to the children so they could return them to their mother. Okay, anyway. H total bond four hundred and twenty three thousand dollars, eight total charges six thirty six fifty five K see the talk station, look forward to hearing from me. If you've got something to talk about police, feel free to initiate that conversation, should by calling me up. And feel free to get to foreign exchange. Get your car service properly with a full warranty on parts and service, and not spend as much money as a dealer, and you can save sizeable amounts of money you know I have over the years with my under warranty cars, always had my oil change there because I save about two hundred dollars with every oil change and it's pretty amazing. I call that significant savings. I love the team up there and you will too. The tricky like family. Their as certified master technicians. They know what they are doing. So if you have a traditional import from either Asia or Europe or at Tesla, yeah they service Tesla. They do it all. So trust my friends at Foreign Exchange Westchester location is one I recommend Tyler's the legsit off of I seventy five. Go east two streets, turned right on Kinglin and you're there. Tell Austin the crew. Bryan said, Hi, when you get there and when you call for the appointment five one three six four four twenty six, twenty six, six four four, twenty six, twenty six online Foreign xform the letter x dot com.
Speaker 8: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station right at.
Speaker 1: Six forty one and fifty five ker City Talk station. Just shy of anyway five one three, seven four nine to fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three talk uh. Normally we do money money with Brian James and was on the rundown, but he just called in and told Joe, no, it's a holiday, so, uh, he's not going to be doing money Monday with us today. I don't know how holiday impacts that, but whatever, it's his life and it's his job schedule, so we'll deal with it. We got plenty to talk about this morning. Let's go to the phones. We got Brian on the phone. Brian, thanks for calling. Happy Monday to you day.
Speaker 9: Happy mag of Monday to you, Brian.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 9: I'm just the executive orders. I've always said I don't like executive orders. That quite frankly, I like it, just it they could be changed. I mean, they said the news this morning said Trump's gonna sign like nine hundred executive orders today.
Speaker 1: I've seen figures from ten to two hundred. I haven't read nine hundred, but you know, why not. I guess you can make an argument if it executive voters are the flavor of the moment, or the flavor of the last decade or so, then I guess you could do nine hundred of them.
Speaker 9: It's just I mean, the swings back and forth every four years on inauguration Day, that. I mean, the long reaching effects of that on our economy are just idiotic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they really are. It just takes it makes it impossible to plan.
Speaker 9: Yes, make how about we start making Congress do their job?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Amen to that. And you know, how about Congress not putting automatic expiration periods and things like the tax cuts. Boy, that burns my hide, you know, make them permanent and making a following some other Congress down the road if they don't like the tax cuts and they think we need more taxes than government or raised taxes. Not that it does any good, except, you know, for if you like a bad economy, but make them pass a law undoing them. But they don't. They just make them expire automatically. Yes, I guess that's for the purpose of getting concessions. I have no idea. But again, dysfunction. Now they're gonna have to argue about it or not. So let's put him in permanently in this Congress and we'll see what happens down the road if the voters decide they want to go back in the opposite direction someday. Appreciate it, Brian, I kind of feel like I do about this really is crazy. Let's see what curbage Mike's got this morning. Mike, Welcome to the Morning Show. It's always good to hear from you, my friend.
Speaker 3: Morning sir.
Speaker 13: I just make copyright that MAGA Monday, and I will send all my proceeds to Joe Strucker for his producer day today, helping out any way I can.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Joe appreciates that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, this is the eighth different president that I've had the pleasure of witnessing an inauguration, and I cannot remember as much optimism that's flowing throughout this country as there is today starting at noon today. A lot of it has to do of the person that will be out of a job as of eleven fifty nine, but I think a lot of it also has to do and there's no guarantee about the cabinet and even Trump with a four year track record, But it appears to me and I think a lot of people that people were selected on their merit, not that the fact that they're the first of anything, the first Asian Pacific female transgender to hold the Secretary of Commerce position. Politicians, whether their local, state or federal, should be there to do a job. I don't care if they quote unquote look like me. And I think that's what we've had too much for the past four years. There's too many people that were dei hires, that were way over their skis. So I think at twelve oh one, people are going to get down to work. I think he's going to hold them accountable. I don't know if you saw that victory rally yesterday, but in that one hour speech yesterday, most of us off the cuff was more competent words put out that I think Biden had in the last month combined. So let's get the work. And I just think there's great things ahead.
Speaker 1: Well. I am optimistic as well. And this is a global trend, this movement towards a more conservative I don't want to hasten. They're reluctant to say right wing, although that's widely referred to right wing groups growing in popularity, but in fact they are. I mean, this isn't just happening here, It's happening in Canada, and many European countries have already shifted over to a more conservative philosophy. Germany is killing itself with its energy policies. They are expected to go full on conservative when they have their vote in February. So it's a growing phenomenon. People widely reject this woke ideology, and I think they're a growing number of people, and I can only pray for this curbage. Mic. A growing number of people are waking up to the nonsensical reality that is the climate change argument, that they're suffering mightily because of it. The environment is not getting better. Any efforts to negate or reduce the amount of particulate in the air are reduced, well completely eradicated by things like, oh, wildfires in California. So you're fighting this impossible challenge, this uphill battle, and you're making your life more miserable. At the same time, all the resources are out there, let's use them. So one can only hope and pray that that's part of this growing trend. Mike, good to hear from my friend. Thanks says always for your service to our country in the Submarine six forty six fifty five Care see the talk station. Peter Sharia, Kelerwilliams Seven Hills, greatest real estate team around. You're gonna love working with them. Peter Sharie and his team of the Subrie group of Keller Williams know that life can change quickly and you need to move quickly, or maybe you just want to skip the hassle of traditional sales process. They can do it. They can make it happen. Make a cash offer on your home within forty eight hours of seeing your home and can close as quickly as fourteen days after that. It can happen that fast. They've done this many times before. So if you have a property you need to unload in a hurry, just confidently call the Shabri Group today. Seven zero eight three thousand dot com is the website seven zero eight three thousand dot com. You can use your search in and for Shabri Cha b RS Group, Cha b RS Group, or call them up. Five one three seven zero eight three thousand fifty five car the talk station. Hey you, it's six fifty to fifty five KRCD talk station. Happy Monday to you. Five one three, seven nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk count five fifty on eight and T phones. Get you into the jee Strucker who will get you on the board to talk on the program. Here. So there's something you want to talk about. I'd love to hear from you. Yeah, I think there's a lot of optimism out there in the world, and it's springing from well, things like Donald Trump getting elected. And it was an interesting article with Michael Katz and Epoch Times talking about well he was just basically looking into a reporting by the Telegraph. But they did an analysis of global elections and they showed that left wing parties last year suffered record low average vote share forty five point four percent in the elections, and seventy three democracies conservative slash right wing groups earned more than one point five billion votes. So here's the breakdown. If you collectively analyze Western Europe and the United States, left wing parties got forty two point three percent of the vote, right got fifty five point seven percent, the biggest gap they say, since nineteen ninety And looking forward in the next several months, more losses by left wing parties are expected in Canada, Australia and Germany. Germany is a mess political scientist from University Amsterdam speaking with The Telegraph, mattheist Rugian I think is as close as I can get to the proper pronunciation of his name. The trend is up. There's no real reason to expect that it will stop any time soon, Senior policy fell at European Council on Foreign Relations. Jeremy Cliff, also talking with the Telegraph, said this right wing shift globally is because of three things. The globalization driven decline of organized labor, rising identity politics harnessed more successfully by the right and left, and a general tendency among leftist forces to fragment rather than unite. The identity politics not liked by most of the people version of Donald Trump Pierre Polivier, according to current polls, their favorite to replace Liberal Justin Trudeau as the prime minister. After Trudeau announced his resignation over to Australia, Conservatives a pull ahead of the have pulled ahead of the Labor Party government those elections expected to know later than May back Over in Germany, the conservative CDU party expected to win the February general election and the far right Alternative for Germany Party is pulling second ahead of the described as unpopular left wing Chancellor Olaf Schultz's Social Democrat Party. Why because they don't have any of their own energy. I read earlier this morning they're now having an import from France nuclear generated energy because they shut down their own nuclear plants in twenty twenty three for reasons that I've just I'm lost. So when the sun doesn't shine and the wind doesn't blow, which is currently the reality in terms of the weather forecast and what's going on right now in Germany, they've got to buy their power from nuclear generation. In France, there are those mothballed nuclear plants sitting right there. Across the European Union, voters gave victories to center right parties in June's European Union parliamentary elections. France's National Rally Party also had big gains. Emmanuel Macrone's decision to call snap elections after Marine la Penn's National Rally Party one EU vote and France left French politics and disarray, they write, and Macrone, a lane duck president. National Rally Party was kept from seizing power only being a coalition of all the left wing parties. They managed to coalesce for that, but La Penn's party is the largest in the assembly and brought down the new minority of government just after three months. Senior research trailer for Latin America, Christopher Sabatini, doctor said the told The Telegraph the leftist parties have seen their votes share declined as a result of inept government, over promises and corruption. He said, in the last two decades, voters' concerns of our crime and violence have shot up. That is an area in which the Left has failed to produce many results or viable answers. Well, yeah, and crime is another big one for a reason for Trump winning. I mean, we watched real time the disintegration to California when they decriminalized shoplifting. You don't prosecute bad guys, guess what crime goes up? Duh. Joe Biden tried to convince the American people the crime was up, actually was down rather than up. Well, the FBI statistics were wrong. He was continuing to rely on FBI statistics, which well got revised. It's actually up four and a half percent. They previously reported it was down. Anyhow, more to talk about after the top of the our News, and we got Christopher Smithman on at seven twenty and we'll have a little bit at the eight o'clock hour to talk before we hear from Chris Bergard, a filmmaker with the documentary The War on Truth. It's about the January sixth rally up protest Up drunken fraternity party, whatever you want to call it. That's what the war on truth is about. We'll hear from Chris at eight forty on that one stick around. It'll be right back your voice.
Speaker 3: Thank you for telling McCall.
Speaker 10: Your country's refreshing to hear it every day.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krs the talk station. This report is sponsored by just seven six fifty five KRCV talk station. Happy Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Day. And it is Maga Monday, so say its curbage MIC, so we're sticking with it, So Happy Maga Monday to you. Of course. The day is the day Donald Trump gets sworn in again as the president of the United States of America, and it will be a busy day. Widely reported of the executive orders like between I don't know and two hundreds called it earlier it said nine hundred again, I'm not comfortable with all the executive orders as a substitute for congressional action. And many of the things Trump wants to do, of course, are going to require congressional action. I think, given the outcome of the election, the leanings of the general population, the voters, the constituents Americans, I think I anticipate a lot of the Democrats not being as obstructionist because well, their jobs depend upon it. You know, there's close races out there in the world, and quite often those will lead to Democrats moving over the more conservative side of the ledger given the makeup of this administration and the fact that all the Republicans stroll all three branch are of the House, the Senate, and the Executive branch now or will shortly anyway on energy, and I was talking a lot earlier about energy because everyone knows that I'm not a believer that you and I are impacting the climate. The climate does change. It's cold out there. By the way, we'll move toward March April May, it'll warm up. Climate changes. But they say several dozen of these first executive orders are going to zero on an energy policy and environmental regulation. Two general types related to energy development. Within these executive orders, those that push are prompt an immediate actionable event, and those that will implement policies through administrative process as rule making a legislation. So day one action items identified by Epoch Times. Thank you John Howley. Actually and these have been all discussed. These are going to come as no surprise anybody who's paying attention to what Trump has said about executive action or these spokespeople have said, eliminating the White House Climate Office and Advisor position that Biden administration created, establishing the National Policy Council chaired by a Department of Interior Secretary nominee Doug Bergham. Trump is expected to withdraw the US from the twenty fifteen Paris Climate Accord, which he did before, and again, going back to the point about executive orders, you get a new administration, you have the unringing of the bell, the re ringing of the bell. It's just crazy. We go back and forth. Anyway, out of the twenty fifteen Paris Climbing Accord, order the Bureau of Land Management to move its headquarters from Washington to Grand Junction, Colorado. He did that back in twenty twenty in the last long renewed federal approvals for the Keystone XL pipeline. That's still a thing. How many years have been talking about that. It's on, it's off, it's on, it's off. Lift the LNG export permit pause. We were talking about that earlier because that's the one that Speaker Johnson said he had a conversation with Joe Biden about Joe Biden denied that he cut off the LNG exports. Surprised Johnson in the meeting, like what he suggested, They print the thing out, let him go over it together. This was a one on one meeting with Joe Biden last year. Just sort of more widely reported now. Just an illustration of Biden's cognitive decline. He didn't know what was in front of him when he signed it. Anyway, Trump is expect if you immediately end the pause. Signed in January twenty twenty four the Halt and Permit reviews by directing the Department of Energy to approve new terminals to export liquified natural gas. Repeal Biden's Executive Order fourteen zero eight to two, which provides the authority for implementing many aspects of the Inflation Reduction Act, which it wasn't That was the Green New Deal, which alone authorizes ten years of sustained tax credits, low interest loans, and grant programs that by some estimates, could top one trillion dollars. Repealing that executive order, White House in Congress can administratively tighten tax credits, claw back some of the loans and grants, and revise unfinalized rules under the Congressional Review Act, to chip away at the Inflation Reduction Act, impose the impose a moratorium on offshore windmill faileds. He's expected to sign an executive order halting proposes to develop power in federal waters beyond the eleven that are already approved and to generate more than that will generate nineteen gigatts of electricity. Trump expected to issue in executive order at least partially created by written by Representative Jeff Van Drew, a Republican from New Jersey, that would pause offshore wind development between between Rhode Island and North Carolina for six months so DOI can review permits issued to projects they say. There also could be an executive action specifically related to mixing the Bureau of Land Management's June environmental impact Statements approval of this thing called Lava Ridge Wind Project. It's supposed to go in south central Idaho. Get a load of this. That proposal, forty five hundred acre project, two hundred and forty one, six hundred and sixty foot tall wind turbines, and the reason it should be mixed. It's opposed by the overwhelming majority of residents who of them the surrounding seven counties. Yeah, I imagine it would be. Those things make noise and they are bloody ugly. It's heartbreaking. I've mentioned this before. You drive through Indiana and you see all those big windmill farms, you know, I know it used to look boring flat. You know, it's like Ohio flat and cornfields. But I would much rather look at a cornfield with no windmills all around it than look at those windmill farms. Anyway, declare a national energy emergency. He did this in his first term. They expect him to reissue a comprehensive order declaring a national emergency in effort to fast track permits for grid, infrastructure and energy projects. Trump previously talked about this order to expedite permitting and trium environmental reviews for investor financing, job creating, and power generating projects of one billion dollars or more. They said. He said they'll receive expedited approvals. Trump could also issue specific actions related development proposals, such as acting on his July twenty twenty four pledge to reverse in about ten minutes the Biden administration's twenty year mining ban on nearly a quarter of a million acres within the Superior National Forest in northern Minnesota that would boost this one development called twin Metals Minnesota stalled twenty nineteen. It's a one point seven billion proposal to extract copper, nickel, and cobalt on twenty five thousand acres within the National Forest and the EV mandate. I appreciate this one. Trump expected order the Environmental Protection Agency to take measures to roll back the tail plight pollution limits for cars, SUVs, and trucks sold between twenty twenty seven and twenty thirty two, finalize in March. I guess that the EPA did finalize in March, and also order the Department of Transportation to revise corporate average fuel economy standards. They say Trump could issue a specific action targeting California's ban on sale of new gas powered cars by twenty thirty five because the Clean Air Act allows states to set more stringent limits on tailpip pollution and federal standards, which the EPA acknowledged in December. Whanted approve California's waiver to exceed federal standards, so that may require some legislative actionable wait and see on that one. They say among the swiftest and least expensive ways to unleash American energy and build out the grid to meet our increasing demand and lower energy costs is to open more federal lands and waters to fossil fuel extraction, which they say he could issue an executive order to do. Among the expected action as an executive order directing the DOI to revise a five year offshore leasing plan approved under the Biden administration that schedules three auctions compared to forty seven auctions proposed during the Trump first term, increasing the amount of energy available. That's good expand drilling in the anwar elastic Governor Mike Dunlevy. Once this, they say, Trump will probably issue a first day action that undoes any actions that lock up Alaska's lands and resources. Of course, he's on record saying he wants to expand fossil fuel development in the twenty three million acre National Petroleum Reserve. That's the name of it, the National Petroleum Reserve, and the Biden administration says, no, you can't extract petroleum from the National Petroleum Reserved. That also likely to require legislative action to have any tangible result. They point out, revise Biden's twenty twenty one Greenhouse Gas power Plant Order, issued in April of last year, stringent new greenhouse gas emission standards, significantly raising costs for coal fired power plants and those invested in newly built gas generation utilities and electrician transmission operators. They could render some power plants financially inoperable. Do they work, Yes, but our rules and regulations will make them financially inoperable because you can't comply with them.
Speaker 12: Ha haha.
Speaker 1: Sucks to be you. Trump can undo that EVA finalized in a new methane restrictions rule last November, that Levy's a first ever waste emission charge on oil gas producers that's part of the Inflation Reduction Act provisions. He could undo that. Trump executive action might direct agencies not to collect the data emitters that are required to provide to verify compliance with the legislation. So there are different ways to skin a cat. The legislation requires it, but you got to get data emitters. Don't do it. He's expected reverse Biden's what are revising how habitat is defined under the various Clean Air actne Water Act, and Endangered Species Act in the National Environmental Policy Act. So one energy related thing after another, and I view all of this as very very positively. I don't know how you feel it, but again, since our electricity bills, our energy bills are going through the roof, and we do have all of these resources available to us, the only reason we're not tapping into them is because leftists, weirdos and green climate advocates put all of these roadbox in the way. That's it. We're struggling and suffering because of these rules and regulations, but don't make our lives any better. They make them very, very much worse, and we are not having an impact on climate. Six seventeen FFTY five KRC detalk station Feel Free actually got Christopher smithing up next former vice mayor doing the Smither event after a very positive word for US insulation. Yes, it's really cold out there, and if you're feeling cold inside your own home and your furnace is running NonStop, sounds to me like you're a great Canada for USA's premium foam in the exterior walls older homes and pre mid seventies on zero insulation of those, but USA can even add foam its premium foam to homes with inadequate insulation, and they build a lot of homes with insufficient insulation. I always point to my daughter's home with R twelve in the walls and built in late seventy I think seventy nine. So we bought the phone for them as a housewarming gift. They love it, love it. The propane ran out, they were out for a full week, but they really didn't notice it that much, and they give credit to the USA foam and the exterior walls. So with minus four degree temperatures out there and freezing conditions, you two could have a far more comfortable home. And ultimately, every single month you're using your HVAC system save a lot of money, probably more than the ninety nine dollars a month interest free that Steve and the team at USA is charging to have your home phone. Ninety nine dollars a month interest free. Very affordable for the greatest product around, a product that pays for itself and provides instant gratification in the form of a more comfortable home. So call them up five one three three eight one three six two six five one three three eight one Foam. You can learn more online at USA Insallation dot net.
Speaker 8: This is fifty five krc an iHeartRadio station, fifty.
Speaker 1: Five Karshite Talk station. Every Monday, whether or not it's Martin with King Junior Day, MAGA Monday with the inauguration Blaine Old Monday. During the middle of the year, it's time for the Smith vent, former Vice mayor of the City of Cincinnati. We get the benefit of hearing his words and thoughts every Monday at this time. Welcome back Christopher Smith and my friend, it's great to have you on the show as always.
Speaker 5: Hey Brian, thanks for having me on. And happy Martin Luther King Holiday to you and to your listening audience. And obviously that is also falling on the inauguration of our forty seventh President, Donald Trump. I want to start off just by giving a few footnotes about doctor King and how his life has impacted America personally, and so you know, my grandmother was born in nineteen oh nine. She lived to be one hundred and five. She spent most of her time here in the city of cincinnat and was a faithful member of Beloman Chapel on Xavier's campus over fifty years. And my parents were born in the late nineteen thirties, nineteen thirty eight, nineteen thirty nine. My father came up pretty poor in Birmingham, Alabama, and my mother came up working middle class. They met at Tuskegee Institute. And that's an important point because my parents could not attend white institutions. They had to attend historically black colleges and universities to get to get an education. Here's my pot and my grandmother, by the way, born in nineteen oh nine.
Speaker 1: Saw a lot.
Speaker 5: Anybody that knew Anybody that knew her knew that she was a wonderful person. She didn't hold any harbor any negative feelings about how she came through this great country, even though it wasn't easy for her through her life many as a woman not being having the right to vote to being an African American woman coming through the back door knocked the front door. And that was true for my parents also. So you know, what I want to say to people is this is the greatest country in the world. That's why people are trying to come over the southern border. And as we look at our country and anybody who's listening to me, we can acknowledge that our country is imperfect without burning the flag, without kneeling for the flag or against the flag, standing when we're doing the national anthem, so we can acknowledge our imperfections and still say we rose to the occasion. And doctor King was a part of knitting that for the United States of America because what he did was an imperfect man who raised the consciousness of our country that we are human beings, that we should be treated equally. It's the content of our character. And so when people are talking about how we should hire, how we should fire, we're basically saying, listen, we want to hire people based on their performance, their content of their character, and we want a level playing field for everyone. And so, you know, coming into this new world that I think that young people are being burked in today, that's a very important message that their work ethic is important. Who they are, how they conduct themselves, how they dress, you know, how they master the English language. We're not asking people to come over the southern border and I'm all of a sudden have to learn a new language. We're saying the language of this country is English. And that's not racist to say that we welcome you to the United States of America and our language is English, and by the way, I think it all ties into us being a Christian country and it's okay to say Merry Christmas to anyone. And I think as we look at this inauguration, it's turning the page on the worst president in my lifetime. I can't say he was the absolute worst president from any president, but I could just say he's definitely the worst president. This is the outgoing president President Biden in my lifetime for a number of reasons. Part of that is the greatest cover up of his health. And I think your listening audience can contemplate on who was a part of that cover up, meaning who was around him, his wife, Vice President Harris. One of the reasons she lost the mainstream media who kept telling us, Hey, don't believe your eyes. He's stumbling, he can't speak, he's tripping, he can't walk, whatever, whatever was going on. We knew that there was something major going on with this president, and we could not even trust the mainstream media to tell us the truth that the greatest cover up of the last four years is that President Biden is very sick currently and as he leaves office, he was absolutely impaired and it impacted anybody trusting the Democratic Party because they just couldn't tell us the truth. And so this inauguration is about turning the page. It's about saying, hey, we're going to move in a different direction.
Speaker 3: We're going to.
Speaker 5: Close down the southern border. We're going to make sure that our economy. We've got inflation out of control. The only way to do that is to get gas prices down, and the only way to do that is to drill. We want to become less dependent. We've got we've got foreign countries that we're buying oil from, which is allowing them to feed into their terrorism and ultimately attack the United States of America. It's our national interest to make sure that we are dealing with our expiration of our own oil. But there's going to be other things that he's going to be touching on. We So you know, this thing about TikTok And and China and specifically understanding that China wants Taiwan on this president's watch twenty twenty seven, very very real. So, whether we're dealing with Taiwan, whether we're dealing with Cuba, whatever's coming, whether we're dealing with Russia and Ukraine, whether we're dealing with Israel and Hamas. This president, as he takes office, the forty seventh president, has a major, major, major plate to deal with, and so I'm excited about seeing. You know, I wish this country will anyone who's out protesting our democracy. Meaning you have a president that were on the popular vote, you had a president that also won on the electoral process. What are you protesting today? If you live in the United States of America. We voted, the people spoke over seventy six or seventy seven million people said they wanted this man to be president. So those that are out there protesting at four degrees or seventeen degrees below zero, I don't get it. Because there was an election that it was the election was hill, it was transparent, and ultimately this man named Donald Trump has been re elected the forty seventh president. In conclusion of this segment is to say, it is the greatest comeback I've ever seen politics. There is no other president that I know who lost who was torn apart for about six to eight years of He's Hitler saying that you know, he's a racist, he loves the klu kutz Kran. All these kinds of things, and he was able to overcome that, increase his votes with African Americans, increase his votes with Latitos, he was able to increase his votes with women. And so the reality of it is, he put together this great voting block that a Republican candidate has never done as a populace. The candidate, the only other candidate that I would say who came close to this is Reagan. But at the end of the day, he will be the forty seventh president. And there's nothing to protest on the Martin Luther King Holiday. If you want to protest something, find another subject matter, not the election and the swearing in of the forty seventh President of the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Well, I was gonna take you out of your stride there, Christopher went a little long. We'll bring it back. We got more to talk about. Seven twenty nine to fifty five k C detalk station and medical imaging can be affordable if you go to affordable imaging services and not the hospital imaging department where they'll charge you an arm and a leg. Well to MRI the arm and or leg that's an MRI CT scan, Echo cardogram, ultra sound lung screening, cardiac scoring. Yeah, I rarely mentioned lung screening cardiac screwing. Those are only ninety nine dollars at Affordable Imaging Services. All the images you get there come with the board certified radiologists report included in the price. You get a separate wine item from the hospital most likely for that. So a CT scan without a contrast only four to fifty go over to the hospital. It could be five thousand dollars. CT scan with a contrast six hundred dollars, and yes, it will be more at the hospital. Echo cardograms only four outre and ninety five bucks. It's a new calendar year. Do you have five grand in your checking account because you got that big fat out of pocket responsibility? First? How about saving a heapload of money? Exercise your choice and you have one. When it comes to your medical care, you can go where you want. Go to Affordable Imaging Services online at Affordable med Imaging. Get all the pricing and information there, call them up, schedule that appointment like I did my next CT scan. I'm going back to affordable because it is five one three seven, five three eight thousand and five one three seven, five three eight thousand again Affordable Medimaging dot Com fifty five KRC dot com. A minute of hope is brought to you by the Weather Advisory in effectual Wednesday morning at ten o'clock. Because it's cold, it's going to be a high of fourteen today. I feel more like zero under sunny sky's cloudy overnight partly low of four degrees with a minus ten to twenty wind show fifteen. The heights of Martoll feel like two with the wind and partly cloudy overnight down and minus five no mention of the wind show and Wednesday partly cloudy sky is high of twenty one three degrees. Right now, time for traffic from you see up.
Speaker 4: Traffic Center, you see Health.
Speaker 14: You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more at usee out dot com. Police working with a couple of problems. One an accident that Hands sixty three shut down outside of Lebanon at seven point forty one.
Speaker 4: The latest is with injuries.
Speaker 14: That's a wreck on Hoppel just west of Coal Ring at Girard chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: The Talk Station seven thirty three fifty five KRCD Talk Station Really Long with Christopher in the first segment, it is the Smither event every Monday morning from the former Vice mayor of the City of Cincinnati. Have ad it, Christopher, what else is on your mind?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 5: Brother, the nominations, I watched many of them. Pete Hexseth of the Department of Defense did a great job answering questions last week. I was very surprised, and it's hard to surprise me, Brian Thomas that you know the senators and the personal questions they were asking him that had nothing to do with his competency. So we talk about DEEI right, I'm asking what these senators were talking about. They're asking about his sex life, They're asking him questions about alcoholism, and so some of you listening back, well, those are pertinent questions. No, he had an FBI background check that was given to every senator to review. He's he he acknowledged. Listen. I went to war Afghanistan, Iraq. I came back with problems, like a lot of Americans have had problems. But I have rose to the occasion and I climbed that hill and I'm a better person today. I thought Pam Bondy just knocked it out of the park for Attorney General. She didn't take any crap from those senators. And this notion that former President Truck will be President Truck today at eleven or nine saying and he was surrounding himself with weak women. Anybody watching those hearings could come to the conclusion he's not surrounding himself with anybody.
Speaker 3: That is weak.
Speaker 5: He told those senators, hey, listen, stop pointing your finger at me. Number two, do your own homework. I'm not here to do your homework. And so these and then these notions of her saying, well, I'm gonna make you answer this question. She said, I don't have to answer the question the way you want me to answer the question. Your job is only to decipher what you've heard and decide whether you're going to vote for me or not. That's essentially what she would say. She held to her gun and then the governor of North Dakota. I think it's Christy Noan. She also did a great job answering the questions of the senators. Those were the three. So my point is that I think all of those dominations at the end of the day that the Senators are going to approve all of them. They're going to come all out of committee. There'll be full votes on them. And I think that President elect again, who will be President Trump, the forty seventh president at eleven or nine, I think he's going to get his full cabinet.
Speaker 1: Brian Thomas, I think you are predicting accurately on that. Christopher some really solid candidates. Collectively, they basically can sum up the response to those stupid questions as I got two words for you, and they ain't happy Birthday, channeling my dad's We'll bring Christopher back for one more seven thirty sixty five care sit tuk station and a recommendation for chimneycare fireplaces. Though my buddy Cribbage Mike has a chimneycare fireplace and stuff coming over today scheduled deployment because their gas fireplace was smoking and he was smoking and that smoke came into the house. So once they fired it up for the first time, it was like, uh, oh, we better shut this off and call the Chimneycare fireplace and stove. And I appreciate him doing that. Support and a sponsor, and I guarantee you, They're going to solve your problem. They are experts at all things related to chimneys and fireplaces, gas wood burners, stoves, self feeding wood waste pellet stoves. Everything needs maintenance from time to time, needs to be inspected. It's for your own safety. You can get a carbon monoxide problem and that is deadly, deadly, So make sure you get your carbon self a carbon monoxide detector. Whether or not you're gonna call the Chimney Care Fireplace and Stove. They have an A plus with a better business Brewer. They do everything, inspections of course, cap and damper replacements, sweeping, repairing those gas fireplaces, and the self feeding wood waste pellet stoves, tuck pointing. Like I said, literally everything, and they have been around since nineteen eighty eight, of course enjoying an A plus with the better business of Buro. So getting cuss with Jeff Kiefer and the team at Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove. You can get them online at chimneycareco dot com. Learn about all their services including dryer event cleaning. Call them up for that appointment. It's five one three, two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six hundred.
Speaker 8: This is fifty five karc and iHeartRadio Station Technology.
Speaker 1: Seven one if you've have KERCIT talk station. Bron Thomas wrapping up a conversation with a former vice mayor of the city of Say we call it the smither Van Christopher Smitherman. What else is on your mind? This Maga Monday, Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Monday.
Speaker 5: Well, look, brother, at the end of the day, our governor might DeLine this last week appointed his Lieutenant Governor Housted as the next senator. Big deal because as the deck is being shuffled, this is a footnote that it looks like the vic is going to run for government governor of the state of Ohio. And so I look for that announcement this week from him, and that is going to be a very very big deal for the state of Ohio, as the lieutenant governor is now a senator and who now will be the next governor and that race is coming up in a couple of years, So it's going to be a big horse race. As we look at the news cycle for the state of Ohio over the next five days.
Speaker 1: I agree that all that's going to happen, And I note the timing is rather interesting because vv Ramasm he was being considered, at least to some extent by Governor de Wine to fill JD. Vance's Senate seat. Obviously he went with Houston, but I heard that one of the reasons he wasn't selected because VvE did say out loud or expressed a desire to run for governor, which I think would be a great thing. And it was reported this morning that Vivi Ramason he's no longer with that DOGE team that Elon musk ramaswimmy effort to pair back the side of the scope of government and save US twenty or two trillion dollars annually. But he's no longer with that group. I guess he was asked to leave or left or otherwise, you know, is no longer affiliated associated with it. So that little extra fact suggests very strongly that you're right. He's going to announce his run for Ohio governor. And I think he'd be a great, great governor of the state. He's a brilliant man.
Speaker 5: I agree, and I think that if he would like to be the governor of the state of Ohio, he's going to have to come back here and campaign. He's gonna have to spend his time. He's had a blueprint, a populist person that he just supported for a president who won, and I would suspect that the president President Trump would endorse him, so it would make him a front runner for the state of Ohio. And I said, these are really big things as we see them kind of happening right before us, and as we go into closing, let me say to you, as my brother, as we as we close out Martin Luther King and the Martin Luther King Holiday, this is the greatest country. There are people that came before us that sacrifice so much for us. There are people that die for us. There are people that march for us. There are people that fought wars for us that give us the opportunity to have the privileges that we have today. As this president is sworn in, I want to be very clear and I'm not against immigration. I am for legal immigration. The President elect has been clear. And the reason I'm bringing this up on the Martin Luther King Holiday is that he is going to begin to deport gang members, murderers, rapists that are here who are creating havoc on our cities. He's not discussing deporting the dreamers. So people try to if you watch mainstream media, as they try to say all of these outrageous things, this is about getting people out of our country who are here to do harm. And he's made that very very clear. And it's important for me to say that out loud on Martin Luther King because those who are saying they support those deportations are being called racist. They are not. They are people that are saying they believe in a sovereign country, they want to respect the laws of this country, and that you just can't come in here and kill somebody or rape somebody like Lake and Riley, who is unbelievable that that hasn't even passed yet, a filibuster on something that's so common sense. But the reality of it is, there are going to be two hundred one hundred executive orders today. People should buckle up, be ready on the MLK holiday. We are going to move forward in this country. And I'm one of those people that say, come to this country legally, it's a great country, but we don't want your gang members, we don't want your criminals, we don't want people to rape and murder our women, which is what has been happening across the United States of America. They are the ones that are being put on notice today, not those people that are here who are dreamers, not those people who are working and contributing to our society. No one is discussing them on the Martin Luther King Holiday And I just wanted to make that very clear of Brian Thomas.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate you doing that, and it rang through loud and clear from my perspective, as you always ring through loud and clear. Christopher Smithman, I love having you on the program, my friends. Great here in your thoughts and comments and from that independent perspective and sharing your well your stories with us. I you know, as you were telling me about your grandmother nineteen she was born in nineteen oh nine. Yes, sir, the minute those words came out of your mouth, I thought, Wow, she had to go through Jim Crow, she had to go through prohibition. She had the women's suffrage a movement it was just you know, rattling its cages around then. They didn't have the right to vote, as you pointed out, the Great Depression, World War two, Korea Vietnam. I mean, wow, just she.
Speaker 5: Went from the horse and buggy to airplanes. Yeah, and really did not discover comfortably flying until she was in her eighties. She had a beautiful sister in New York, and once she discovered it and discovered wheel chairs and how people would treat her, she then began to fly and see the world. But the reality of it was, she came up through all of those things and many other things. But at the end of the day, Gremmall Flowers love this country. Gretmall Flowers was a member of Bellaman Chapel over fifty years. I know there has to be one of her parishioners that are listening. It is absolutely true. She was just a gracious person. And so what I want all Americans, whether you're black or white, are Asian, are Indian, whatever your persuasion is, your your ethnicity, we are Americans. We have to unite behind that as we go into this what I would stay historic swearing in today at eleven or nine of the next the forty seventh President of the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Brian Thomas.
Speaker 5: Follow me on at vote vote Smitheman.
Speaker 1: At vote Smitheman. Check them out. Get in touch with Christopher. He's posting all throughout the week. Great hearing from We'll talk next Ronde. Love you brother seven eight fifty five Karasiti talk station. Get in touch with Fast and Pro Roofing. It's the right thing to do anytime of year. You know, you could have a roofing problem. You don't want to let that go. Maybe you've got an ice dam that's formed already. They can help you out with that. But in terms of ice dams largely caused because the gutters aren't clean. They install gutter guards if you can just call them just just for gutter guards. Maybe you want your siding replace you tired of the old vinyl. Maybe your sighting looks terrible. They can do siding work, oh my god. And it is just real high level quality, craftsman level work. But that's what it is. Every project Fast and Pro will do for you. Replacing the roof shingle roofs, Yes, metal roofs, copper Adobe. Yeah, they do copper roofs too. There's a beautiful photograph of some of the work they've done right there. Fastenproroofing dot com and I really encourage you to check out that just superior work both residential and commercial. It starts with a phone call and a free roof inspection the phone five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five A plus of the Better Business Bureau and I trust and trust me they are honest unlike so many other roofers out there. When they assess your roof, they will give you a honest assessment when they get down off that roof, and if work needs to be done, they'll give you an honest quote and price will be right for the superior level quality work that they do. Seven seven four ninety four ninety five tail Random n of Brian said, hig when you call for that appointment. A plus the BBB, as I mentioned online Fast and fastenpro Roofing dot com fifty five KRC the talk station lock. We have a very cold day in our hands today, which it is right now high at fourteen feeling like zero at that time. Sunny skis down to four degrees every night with a minus ten to twenty wind chill fifteen to high on Tuesday even feel like two degrees minus five Tuesday night and a high of twenty one on Wednesday with partly toutty skies, although there could be some sun. It's four degrees right now. Time for traffic, brother.
Speaker 4: You see HEW Traffic Center, you see Health.
Speaker 14: You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal and makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care from better outcomes. Expect more at you seehealth dot com as a broken down left hand side westbound two seventy five at the southbound seventy five ran up in Sharonville, sixty three shutdown at seven forty one outside of Lebanon, and there's a wreck that has Tylersville closed between Lakota Hills and Apatchee Way in Westchester Chuck Ingram about fifty five KRC.
Speaker 4: The talk station.
Speaker 15: Peri is in all the galaxies.
Speaker 1: There's no bigger douche Stach seven fifty three.
Speaker 15: You've reached the top, the pinnacle of douche Dom. Good going due, Your dreams have come true.
Speaker 1: Yes, breaking news the Facebook gainst the messages are lighting up. We'll take Jim's phone call on this topic. President Joe Biden, He's not done yet. He issued pardons this morning for General Mark Milly, the former Chair of the Joint Chief's Staff, Anthony Fauci and the lawmakers and staffers on the House committee investigating the capital attack, which includes Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, and Adam Schiff. Didn't see that one coming, did you. He's not over yet. And I bet if you ask him tomorrow morning, if he pardoned those people, he won't remember doing it. Nick, you got a minute here, real quick, and don't plug your book or Joe's going to bang you from the show. And I'm serious about that.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 16: It's a challenge to follow Christopher Snletherman because he's such a great speaker. But it is incredibly appropriate. But the second inauguration of Donald Trump is on MLK Day. MLK was and Trump is a Frederick Douglass Republican, whether either one of them knew it or not, both support the life empowering values of Frederick Douglas and of our founders, and those include respect for the US Constitution, limited power of governm route, free speech, the right to bear arms, legal immigration, respect for human life, personal responsibility, religious liberty, women's rights, school choice, right the boat, and economic costerity.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, and I think it's.
Speaker 16: Incredibly appropriate that the Trump second inauguration is on MLK Day.
Speaker 1: Well, great observations, Nick, and I had never heard anyone refer to MLK Junior as Frederick Douglas Republican. When you sum it up that way, it's pretty obvious. Whether he knew it or self identified that way, it's pretty obvious that he was and he did bring about some wonderful changes here in America in terms of race relations. Appreciate that, Nick, I really do stay around. We've got more to talk about a top of the our new including of course Biden preemptively pardoning people who haven't been charged with a crime. Isn't that interesting? Stay around me right back.
Speaker 10: Your voice, Thank you for taking that call.
Speaker 3: Your country gives us all somewhat to think about.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC, the Talk Station.
Speaker 6: This report is sponsored by True Geting Times.
Speaker 1: On the Glennbeck Program. It's still rare for me to be excited week days at nine, it's.
Speaker 4: Going to be very exciting.
Speaker 17: On fifty five KRC, the Talk Station. Eight oh five fifty five r S the Talk Station. Brian Thomas here, wishing everyone a happy Monday. It is Martin Luther King Junior Day. Of course, talk with Christopher Smithing about that and it is, of course, Maga Monday. That's the moniker that curbage mind laid on. I love it, so Maga Monday. We're expecting a slew of executive orders. And since Joe Biden is still president, believe it or not, even though he doesn't realize he is, he's at it again.
Speaker 1: On the heels of commuting twenty five hundred non violent drug offender sentences on Friday, Joe Biden has issued blanket preemptive pardons for General Mark Milly, former chairman of the Jointed Chiefs of Staff, doctor Anthony fauci Yes, former director of the National Institute of Alogy and Infectious Diseases, a man who's infamous, as well as the lawmakers and staffers on the House committee that investigated the Capitol Hill attack on January sixth. What do you make of that? What's your reaction to that? And I got this big, long statement from him, and he just talks about their records, and he says, alarmingly, public servants have been subjected to ongoing threats and intimidation for faithfully discharging their duties. I believe in the rule of law. I am optimistic that the strength of our legal institutions will ultimately prevail over politics. But these are exceptional circumstances, and I cannot in good conscience do nothing. Baseless and politically motivated investigations wreak havoc on the lives, safety, and financial security of targeted individuals and their families, even when individuals have done nothing wrong and in fact have done the right thing and will ultimately be exonerated. Ooh, that's a bold statement. The mere fact of being investigated or prosecuted can irreparably damage reputations and finances. Wow. Well, less, of course, you're Donald Trump and you can afford all the lawyers it takes to fend off lawfare that you and your side of the Ledger have been waging against them for years and years, false accusations, Russian collusion. That is why I'm exercising my authority to the Constitution of parton General Mark Milly, Director Anthony Faucis, members of Congress and staff who served on the Select Committee in the US Capital and DC Metropolitan Police officers who testified before the Select Committee hmm. People who merely testified US Capital and DC Metropolitan Police officers who were there as fact witnesses have they been implicated. I don't see anything in here about the FBI, because a lot of people are over the mind that the FBI actually agent some measure of coordination, you know, facilitating getting people into the Capitol building. You know, FBI plants people whispering in the ears, rasputint sort of like suggesting that maybe they should storm the capitol, that kind of thing. There's a lot of evidence that was going on. Anyway, said, the issues of these pardons should not be mistaken as an acknowledgment that any individual engaged in any wrongdoing. Oh no, no, no. Nor should acceptance be misconstrued as an admission of guilt for any offense, because I guess what he mentions acceptance. There is no obligation for a person like say doctor Fauci. What if he doesn't want to be pardoned because he doesn't believe he did anything wrong. I don't think you have to accept a pardon, so you don't need to pardon me. I haven't done anything wrong anyway. Our nation ows these public service the debt of gratitude for their tireless commitment to our country. I'll let you decide if he's accurate on that.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: Pardoning them for any prosecution. Now they have been complet pardoned. It's it's it's in essence that they now face absolutely no criminal liability for any federal crimes that they may have committed. That doesn't mean that these investigations aren't worth looking into or or moving forward. Just because doctor Fauci can't be held criminally liable, it doesn't mean that, you know, those looking into these matters behind the scenes, those running these selectmmittees to figure out why in the hell anyone was ordered to stand six feet away from each other when that didn't do anything. And doctor Fauci has already admitted he has pulled that figure out of his butt. It needs to be investigated thoroughly so that it we can learn something from it. And as if as far as shiff is concerned, you know, go ahead and investigate him, Investigate this, this whole, all these matters, and at least revealed to the general public how we were lied to, how our government was used to go after the commander in chief. I think that's important information for us to know and to learn from. So history will judge, you know, the president who ordered this presumably or the powers that be in his administration, who ordered this attack on the commander in chief, who lied to us, who stirred the pot of nonsense, who ordered you know, the Steele dossier. Democratic National Committee orders that pace for it, and they may perpetuate and and spill out and suggest that it's real. You got the Hunter Biden laptop thing. They knew it was real. They knew it, and yet engage in concerted efforts to cover it up from the American public by peddling this this this Russian disinformation nonsense and parenthetically on that President elect Trump is going to suspend the security clearance of the fifty one former intelligence officials found who signed onto that thing. It's one of his promises, maybe day one, and they should have the secure clearance pulled because they were aware that it was real when they lied to us. It's just so Donald or just so Joe Biden had a talking point to respond to the accusations in the debate with Donald Trump, the debate that of course spelled the end of his political career and why we're here today, So investigate away just because Trump pardoned someone. And then there's also that argument that I think it's a legitimate one if you're not going to face criminal liability. You've got to tell the truth. You can't take the fifth on anything because you cannot be incriminated. So maybe we can more readily and easily get to the bottom of it. But you know, shock shocking, really no one, and you know Schiff was all eager when he was on the panels looking at Donald Trump's cabinet selections and interviewing these folks, keen on knowing whether, for example, the new head of the Department of Justice was going to be going after uh well, some of these people. He didn't name himself or ask about himself, but he sure did talk about others. Didn't like some on the January sixth committee. I don't know. I can't say I'm disappointed, but I can't say I'm surprised. Let's see what New Hampshire Gary's got. Five one three, seven hundred two three TALKO with pound five fifty if you have an AT and T phone, love to hear what you have to say. New Hampshire, Gary, welcome back to the show, my friend. Good to hear from you this morning. Good to hear from you, Brian.
Speaker 18: I think that's pretty much cements Joe Biden's legacy right to a to a pulp. Actually, I think this is going to turn into a good thing for conservatives because they're going to find out what what how corrupt the Democrat Party is now these people J six and that they've been pardoned. However, people they've done business.
Speaker 1: With them and taking brides wide to this.
Speaker 18: False testimony and everything, they can be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the wall. Also that once he starts getting testimony because they can't lead the fifth that opened them up to state prosecution. So I think we can find out there's going to be a lot of state, the conservative states that are going to go after these people full sill.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I guess much like Trump being investigated in New York state courts right and others, and you know that situation unforded in Georgia. Again, these pardons only apply to federal crimes. They don't extend the state. So it's we can keep our fingers crossed. But your point is the one I was making too, which is go ahead and investigate, look into this, find out where the corruption was, and perhaps remain that will provide Donald Trump with extra reasons to crack down on these folks so it never happens again.
Speaker 18: I thought is if the Republicans don't do a full investigation on this, now that it's out obvious, then the Republicans gotta.
Speaker 1: Go Yeah, yeah, what good are they? I couldn't agree more. Yep, couldn't agree more. Good call new Afster, Gary, appreciate it. Man, Stay warm, coming up at eight fifteen toimes on the phone. Hang on, Tom, I'll get your call immediately after the brief break here because I want to mention Zimmer Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning ZIM or HVAC you got. You're in the best possible hands with the folks at Zimmer because they do wonderful work. Customer service is outstanding, no question about that, and they do repairs. They also have maintenance programs. Of course, air conditioning they do that. I wouldn't think about air conditioning much right now. But of course heating you can get a new carrier system to heat your home if your system goes belly up. But they also have geothermal. They have heat pumps of different types. Of course, gas furnaces, smart Thermostat's good idea to say some money and control your home temperature. Boilers, space pack Uh, just on and on and on, a complete, complete litany of HVAC work. Again, they are experts of what they do, so give them a call and you'll be glad you did schedule online, though I actually said it's so easy to schedule online. You can learn all about the company. They got the President's Award there. They are a factory authorized carrier dealer, so there's a really important thing to consider, is a carrier system. Outstanding systems they are, so you can kind of the folks that go Zimmer three generations, family owned and operated. Call Chris Zimmer to schedule the appointment at five one three five one ninety eight ninety three five one three five one ninety eight ninety three. Online it's go Zimmer dot.
Speaker 6: Com fifty five KRC for more.
Speaker 1: Information about contest eight nineteen fifty about KRCD talk station, Happy Monday, fingers cross. My friend Thomas supposed to give us a call from Washington, DC Live. That'll take place at eight thirty if he follows through. In the meantime, Tom is on the line. Not that Tom, Tom, Welcome to the morning show. Thanks for calling in.
Speaker 19: So I was wondering since then the Democrats put all these organizations, like they increased the UH or I r S agents and they put parents on watch lists and everything. Can we can we like, uh have one I R S agent assigned that doctor Fauci wanted to lise Chainey and to scrutinize every single thing constantly on them, like they were going to us put them on a Paris watch list prevent them from flying on you know, civilian airlines.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, that'd be okay with me, aren't they supposed to be doing that scrutinizing their taxes anyway and looking for I don't know, suspicious activity reports. Oh that was like Hunter Biden. More more on Hunter Biden's suspicious activity reports with regard to his finances than probably any planet, any human being on the planet. And yet nothing came of that. What's the point of it.
Speaker 19: We've still got plenty of years of their life left, so it's bound to slip up sooner or later. And I'm thinking somehow, you know, they deserve you know, elections have consequences, and I suppose.
Speaker 1: But you know this also does Tom. I mean again, given the I guess the world record for commutations issued by Joe Biden, we had that initial twelve hundred or so, and then he commutes twenty five hundred drug sentences, and now he the prelim or the preemptive pardons for fauci at all. Donald Trump can pardon all the January sixth ers he wants. Now, I suppose he's got some sort of political cover for that, but we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 19: I'm just one other thing. I went to the Foreign Exchange over here in the Springboro. It's the first class operation.
Speaker 1: It's so great. I'm glad. I'm glad you had a good experience. And I appreciate you supporting sponsors, my friend, I really do. And you just confirm what I say all the time and what I know. You know it's they'll treat your right. You get your car fixed, and they'll do it for less money. It's all good over forty States. Thanks brother. I appreciate the call. Five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eight two three TAK pound five fifty on AT and T phones. So hopefully we get that update live from DC with my friend Tom O'Brien. That'll be maybe taking place in the next segment. And we're not doing money Monday Brian James cancelled today because of Martin Luther King Junior day. Uh moving away. I just got to kind of go back for it's connected to absolutely nothing. But I found this so utterly and unbelievably preposterous, and I'm glad people are waking up to the idea that woke is bad. I mean, it's one of the reasons Trump won the election. These DEI policies and this woke reality and shoving these gender pronouns down everybody's throat doesn't sit well at all. And it's the antithesis I would argue, of the freedoms that we enjoy in our country. Yes, you can be a transgender person in the United States of America. It's not outlawed, there's no crime against it, and we are entitled to draw our own conclusions about whether we want to accept or not. That's the case with literally everything, so it living in a free society provides you can live your life as you see fit, But that doesn't mean I have to live my life in accordance with your rules and realities. The only reason I bring this up, this story could have been in the stack is stupid, but I had it separately pouted and amongst my stack of things this morning washing Washington State University's Stevenson Fitness Center, here's an opportunity for you, offering free lessons every Friday. According to the class description for this free lesson, Queer pole Fit, that's the name of it, Queer poll Fit Surprised I didn't let me a phrasing from Strecker. Is meant to create a community, an environment that helps folks feel safe and disrupt stereotypical ideas about pole dancing, taught by our queer poll instructors. Come as you are and enjoy this fun and challenging format. Lessons apparently being promoted as being for all who identify as LGBTQ plus and their allies. So if you're an ally of the community, you don't have to fall in any of the LGBTQ plus categories in order to experience Queer pole Fit. WS Recreation Fitness coordinator Laura yes Dustinski. So this is labeled queer. You're allowed to be present, however, if you are, and you will be seen exactly in that way. We want to break those boundaries and create a safe space for people so they can participate and try something new. Wow, I mean wow, what do you do for a living? Oh? I teach queer poll fit at Stevenson Fitness Center. Exactly say twenty five fifty five gersee talk station. This world is one big giant circus, sideshow, freakfest ednihow stick around, Well, you're gonna do local stories that we're gonna get a live report from DC. I can roll with either or take your phone calls coming up next.
Speaker 6: Stick around fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: This is this simple, Jann and I on first one, and weather forecast tells us first off is a cold weather advisory in effect till Wednesday morning at ten. I guess with good reason, high of fourteen today, it'll be sunny, it'll feel more like zero with the win overnight low of four feeling more like minus ten minus twenty. It'll be cloudy as well, platty tomorrow in part feel like two degrees on a high of fifteen minus five Tuesday night with clouds and a partly cloudie maybe some sun Wednesday with a high of twenty one four degrees. Right now, now, let's see about traffic conditions, Chuck bro.
Speaker 14: You see how traffic center at you see health, You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more at ucehealth dot com. Highway traffic not all that bad this morning thanks to the holidays. Westbound sixty three remains blocked at seven forty one due to an early morning wreck. Tylersville's blocked off Lakota Hills to a patchy way due to a wreck that took down power lines. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC, the Talk station.
Speaker 1: Eighty nine and fifty five KR see the talk station and a Happy Monday to you. Interesting timing giving the Joe Biden pardons for the committee investigating on January sixth, including Schiff. My next guest is going to be in the next segment. Chris Berger the director of a new, brand new, and what they called groundbreaking documentary documentary War on Truth. He's done several films that screened before Congress and one of which he directed, a movie called Capital Punishment. Everything they told you about Jay six was a lie. He ended up being investigated by the FBI as a national security threat to the United States of America. HU it should be rather interesting discussion with him about the new movie The War on Truth, a documentary on Jay six, he questions out loud, is it a lie? What if it was really just a war on truth? Was it instigated? And going back to my comments about I didn't see Biden pardoning any members of the FBI who were by some accounts involved in that anyhow, five three seven four hundred two three talk pound five fifty on AT and T funds. I'm still hoping my friend Tom calls in from Washington. He's going to going to get a ground view of what's going on there. It is Maga Monday, and again of course was celebrating doctor Martin Luther King's accomplishments. It's Martin Luther King Junior Day. The funniest, weirdest local story. This is rather strange and kind of frightening as well. We got a man facing A twenty three year old man was in court on over the weekend on Saturday after he attempted to kidnap two students at Deer Park Schools on Friday. Devious Eden Thomas Marcario facing several charges including attempted kidnapping, illegal possession of a deadly weapon near a school, and burglary. They say he entered Deer Park High School Friday attempted to kidnap a fourteen year old, failed to do that, He then went down the street to Amity Elementary and attempted to kidnap an eight year old. District spokesperson speaking with local news WCPU as Molly shram Cheer props Thomas Marcario entered the high school security entry away about eleven fifteen and attempted to pick up the fourteen year old not on the contact list, So they called the child's parent, who said she knew the guy, but that her kids were not to go with him. High school team then alerted Amity Elementary since the fourteen year old had a sibling at the elementary school. They were on the phone with Amity. That's when he entered the main office and was then approached by school security officer and administrative assistant. Security officer contacted the police, who discovered Thomas Marcarrey was intoxicated at the time of the attempted kidnappings, court to court documents, police also found a loaded firearm and open alcohol containers in his car. The gun reported stolen, Prosecutor's office said in court on Saturday, his defense that are a plea of not guilty, claiming that what happening here is not quite it is not quite as spectacular as the allegrations initially make it seem. That's least the words of his attorney. The two children involved in the alleged kidnapping attempts are children of Thomas Marcarry's what they call baby Mama. That's the words of the defense attorney in court on Saturday. He has other children with this woman with the fourteen year old and the eight year old are not his children. Documents say he was attempting to keep the children from their mother in attempt to gain contact with her. His attorney claimed that he was only trying to give car keys to the children so they could return them to their mother. Amen, Joseph. He said he wasn't trying to kidnap them or take them or anything. Not some strange guy praying on schools. According to his attorney, when asking for a higher bond, the prosecution emphasized to the judge of these are not Thomas Marcario's children, that he endangered the community, himself and the children due to open alcohol and the firearm in his car. Kevin kind of judge gave him a total bond of four hundred and twenty three thousand dollars. He's got multiple attempts of just a whole bunch of charges eight in total. Expected to be a report to the grand jury. Friday, January twenty fourth, CVG police had to show up for a possible incident an arriving flight over since an international airport. They were called to an arriving flight Sunday afternoon. Air Canada flight landed around three twenty pm held up at CEG after a call reporting a possible incident on the flight. Sources on the flight say there was a heavy police presence and the US Customs and Border Protection were checking passports and asking for passengers purpose of travel. They say After CBG police and Public Safety checked the flight, operations returned to normal. Let's see here that him Joe had a call come in. I was just hoping it was my friend Tom and DC apparently not. Please say one is that him Tom? Welcome to the show. Is hoping you'd call in.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Brian, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Live from DC. We got about a little about a minute here to you give us a report. I saw a bunch of pictures posted like apparently there's a massive police presence there anyway.
Speaker 3: Clearly, the odd thing that happened last night is that the our Ohio in augur a ball was across town, very close to the arena where the victory rally was yesterday with Kid Rock and all that, So it was incredibly jammed up. We actually had to get out of the bus and walk to the to the ball and rain because the bus was moving nowhere.
Speaker 1: So lots and lots of people in DC today, I guess.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there are. Unfortunately we've not been out due to the weather and the schedule to see what what the crowds are like. I'm sure that. I'm sure there's a bunch of people.
Speaker 1: Well, if they were packed in yesterday, they were packed in yesterday. I mean it's going to be even worse today, at least in terms of the number of people. You mentioned the Ohio celebration ball that you went to well attended, I presume. Was it fun, went off without a hitch other than the having to walk a little bit.
Speaker 3: It was fabulous. I was told that the Ohio contingent has more folks here than any other state, close to fifty. I was told I don't know that for a fact, but it was point an event.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't shock me given that jd. Vance will be Vice President of the United States coming up shortly. So are you gonna be able to get in for the swearing in? Because I know they moved it indoors for the rotunda. I'm guessing first they say because of weather related issues, but also I'm sure due to heightened security concerns.
Speaker 3: You know, I've heard both things. I really think that it's it is truly weather related because it's supposed to be close to twenty with windshills down in the singles or low teens, so it's pretty bad. But the I'm sorry, Brian, you asked me something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just just trying to get a little factual information from before. We have the part company here, so you're gonna get Do you know whether you're going to be able to get into the rotunda?
Speaker 3: I mean, thank you, that was the other question asked me. You. No, the rotend only holds I mean maybe a thousand people at most, or five hundred or so. It's you know, it's going to be foreign dignitaries in Congress and important important folks. The arena itself only holds about twenty thousand people, and we would have to have gotten in line at probably eight this morning to wait until noon, same as the event yesterday. The rally would have been the same thing. We had to be in line at nine to get into the arena for a three o'clock show. And there again you have weather issues. We came prepared for our outdoor gear. But that's a long wait.
Speaker 1: That's it. Yeah, listen, you're talking to the guy who left at halftime in the Freezer Bowl back in the eighties. There's no way I'll be staying in line for any of that. Well, Tom, I thank you for calling in you and Jackie. I wish you all the safe and well wishes in the world in prayers and safe travels on your return trip. And let's hope today goes off without a hitch. And I bet the excitement is in the air as you stand around today.
Speaker 3: Collective sigh of relief, Brian, and then, thank you so much for the opportunity to talk. God bless America and we will talk.
Speaker 1: To you soon. I look forward to it. Tom, take care. Take thirty seven fifty five Krcity Talk Station Chris Bergard, The War on Truth. That'll be next.
Speaker 8: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 6: Run a business and nothing.
Speaker 1: Hey, forty one to fifty five kc DE talk station. A very happy Monday to you. Timing could not be better. Happy to welcome to the fifty five Carcy Morning Show director Chris Bergard. He has directed quite a few movies, some of which I'm sure my listening audience has seen. We're gonna talk today about the War on Truth. You may have seen him. He's that was an actor in the popular shows This in the nineties, at Growing Pains, Tour Duty, and they appeared in numerous television and movie roles. And then directed the Film's Border, which screened for Congress in two thousand and seven, Death County and The River, a Broken Dreams screen before Congress in twenty twenty three. He directed Capital Punishment. Everything he told you about Jay six was a lie. He didn't earn an oscar for that, but he did up getting investigated by the FB. We're today talking about the War on Truth, his new movie about Jay six. Welcome to the program, Chris. It is a pleasure to have you on today tonight or.
Speaker 12: Be here it's great day today, gud bless.
Speaker 1: It is a great data that we're celebrating MAGA Monday, in addition to Martin Luther King Day. But I'm sure you've gotten word out that this morning. President Biden still at it. He pardoned, among others, doctor Fauci, but also the lawmakers and staffords from the House committee that investigated the capital's attack on January sixth, including specifically Representatives Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger and of course Senator Adam Schiff. What's your reaction to before we dive into the details of your movie.
Speaker 12: Well, Brian, let me just ask you questions. Help me to understand this, Brian, how do you pardon somebody for something they haven't been charged or convicted of. What do you know about their guilt or their criminal activity that we don't.
Speaker 1: It certainly does suggest that he has knowledge of their guilt. Well, that was the case with Hunter Biden. He pardoned them literally for everything that he had ever done on over the past ten years or so. Now these are federal pardons, he doesn't extend into state prosecution. So I suppose maybe some of the details of your movie come out, Maybe there's state prosecutions that can take place for these offenders.
Speaker 12: You know, Brian, Yeah, and that has been our hope is for transparency and for people being held responsible for their acts. You know, Brian, We made War on Truth in part the movie because of me being charge, of me being investigated for making capital punishment. And it's interesting, while I was what I was doing for a job, the inst FBI first came to me was I was making another movie on the border with Tom Homan. So, I mean, you talk about them stepping on people because they don't want information to get out, you know, the War on Truth. We've got the movie out. We also don't have a series which is available for free for folks. There's so much information in there that literally the way you look at this past federal administration, when you see the fact that they wanted at least one hundred dead people to die that day, When you see police officers, lieutenants from the Capitol Police Department saying that on that day everyone was set up, the maga people of the Capitol Police. When you see the length that the government and the administration at the highest levels has gone to the lie of the American people over and over, just like like buying. Sicnick did not die of being bludgeoned at by MAGA supporters. The other four officers that keep saying five law enforcement officers died on j six, They say that to this day the other four officers died of suicide weeks and months afterwards. That lie covers up the four Trump supporters that did die that day and whose deaths should be investigated. This cover up goes way to the top. And you'll see in the film that we need to have investigation, not just in the list Chainey and these other folks that these parted that fighting's partying, but we need to take a look at and see if the US backed overthrow of the Ukrainian government in twenty fourteen was address rehearsal for J six, and if so, which of the same players were involved. That needs to be investigated.
Speaker 1: Wow, I've never heard those two incidents being linked before.
Speaker 12: What the movie?
Speaker 1: What's the movie? Of course, you got the greatest audience in the world to push this movie, my friend, I assure you of that. And what of Ashley Babbitt I as a lawyer and as a firearms owner, and and and you know, uh, I'm a big fan of shooting sports. Generally speaking, I understand when you can use deadly force and when you cannot. That woman did not pose an eminent threat of grievous bodily harm or death to that officer. She was squeezed in between that little window. She was not armed, wasn't brandishing a firearm, and yet they gunned her down. To me, that was just outright murder.
Speaker 12: Brian's going to break your heart when you see footage in this movie that I'm sure you haven't seen up until the seconds which she died. After that, a fourteen year military veteran was up on your oaks defend the constitution. She was actually physically trying to stop and take down the most aggressive, violent infiltrator that day. There was a guy named Zach Allen who's hitting and breaking the window with a military helmet. She grabs him, he pulls away, she grabs him again. She punches him with the left hook, knocks his glasses off, just as somebody else gun gun and she panics and goes out through that window. That was not only a bad shooting, but she died a hero. And you're going to see in this is that when she's not the only one whose death was suspicious that day, Roseanne Boilin is already unconscious on the ground while she was being beaten by Officer Lyla Morris. There's eyewitness testimony that says the third blow is what killed her to be investigated. When you have people dying of heart attacks after being hit in the chest with flash banks, that needs to be investigated. And what you're going to see in this film and you're talking about the bird shooting, the bird shooting, and you shot an unarmed woman didn't even see your hands. Everybody in the film, from law enforcement to FBI with the blowers to military guys, all say that was a bad shoot. But here's the deal. It could have been so much worse. And miss one hundred and ten percent believe was the real plan was. They wanted at least one hundred dead Americans and the blood running down the Hall of Congress. And it got screwed up by one guy, a guy named Lieutenant Terif Johnson Tarik. You hear him on the radio for twenty minutes trying to get permission to evacuate the chambers, the House chambers and the Senate chambers, and he doesn't get it. Finally, he makes a call on his own. He goes against protocol. He says, I'm making the call, let's evacuate. Why that's important is because the rules for deadly force is an engagement with Capitol police. You can use deadly force, shoot to kill if you're defending people, senators, staffers, congressman, but you cannot do it if you're only defending property, real estate. Right, So if Tarik would have cleared everything out twenty minutes earlier, Bird never could have fired that gun because it's the sound would have gone out. It's cleared. Can't use deadly horse. Ashley Babbitt would still be alive. If he had waited and done it twenty minutes later and not done it at all, then every one of those people you saw that came into the house floor and the Senate chambers would have been dead. That was the original plan of.
Speaker 1: J six, and that would be for the purpose of sort of illustrating that it was an actual attempt to overthrow the government. The carnage illustrates that. And rather than what I've always described it as a drunken fraternity party gotten out of hand. I mean, when I was my listeners know this, I said it a bunch of times. I was watching that unfold screening at my laptop, which is where the live feed was coming from. You know, optics, optics don't do that, stop it, you know. And the idea though, that you get this mob of people, it's easy to egg people on. And I've always suspected on some level that, yeah, there were government people in there encouraging people to act this way so they could blow it out of proportion. So ultimately, is that the conclusion that you reach in the War on truth?
Speaker 12: Yes, it's that, and it's even bigger. You know, after four years of looking at this footage in the both movies and the series, you'll see you can you get to the point where it's not just Okay, this is a real maga person, this is this is me infiltrator, You're trying to think, which is this? Who is this guy? Is he just on the cover cop? Is he FBI?
Speaker 3: Is he DHS?
Speaker 12: Is he a military contractor? Or is he just one of the paid anarchists that they brought in we filmed this stuff. You'll see him there. You'll see people changing from black black Antifa clothes into Trump clothes and trying to get me and my wife, my daughter to attack the police, or you go to the FBI agents around the ground. We said, Hey, you got bad guys trying to get us attack the peace. You want to know who they are?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 12: Do you want to take a report?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 12: Can I show you this footage I have of them doing it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 12: And then a few weeks later you see Chris Ray sitting before Congress saying that there if there was no evidence that any BLM, A TIEF or our anarchist organizations contributed to violence that day, that's a lie. That's a line he would if Mike Flint had said that, he would have put Mike Flint in prison. You know, and what you're going to see in this in this now, there were so many FBI informants in the crowd that day that payroll lost track of them all. In our original movie, we had we had a guy, Mark E. Gribbs, DA agent his his he had an asset his a guy he thought he was the best friend hanging out turned out being FBI ascid who is texting with the FBI that day while he's trying to get Mark to go into the Capitol because Mark is off duty weapon with him I mean, you've got a journalist, Bobby Pow, who had footage of what looks like two very professional either military or law enforcement guys undercover breaking into the Capitol. One of them's breaking the window. He's telling Bobby to get in there. He's pushing people to the window. Bobby turns around, he sees his breast, he sees the camera on him. Also, this guy turns around as one tot eighty and acts like he's protecting the window. Didn't fly. Now, when Bobby has this footage of this guy and another guy that looks like an operator pushing people into the front doors, he can't get it to any mainstream media. He gets its congressman. No one will do anything with his footage. He has lunch with a former congressman, and according to Bobby, this congressman offers him two hundred thousand dollars to lose the footage. So when Bobby says he won't do that because he wants to save the country, they'd have to kill him. According to Bobby, this former congressman said, well that can be arranged.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, geez.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's in the series. You can see the series of his Glory.
Speaker 1: It's in the series and give us that website again.
Speaker 12: So to watch the miniseries and the movie, you just go to his glory dot tv, his Glory dot tv, and if you want to just get the movie, just go to the warntruthmovie dot com, the.
Speaker 1: War ontruthmovie dot com, his Glory dot TV. My listeners will definitely be going there. Chris Burgard cannot thank you enough for directing all these movies and most notably this one, The War on Truth. Can't wait to see it. Keep up the great work and keep your head down. My friend, God bless you. Fifty five kres of the You Talk station fifty five KRC.
Speaker 8: You want to know what