Speaker 1: We are is this UFO?
Speaker 2: It is Tody. We're gonna talk about those damn drones. Uh, because he's amazing.
Speaker 1: Dude, What an underrated band this band is?
Speaker 3: Said Michael Schenker was in this.
Speaker 2: Yep, we are live on the road at Eveland and England real estate brokeerage. One percent commission rate five hundred you're selling buying a house here, doesn't matter one percent commission rate. Keep the money in your pocket. Seriously, why would you give it somebody else? I mean literally, if you put you selling a five hundred thousand dollars house, what you keep in equity by going with Eland Eland and Eland is like almost it could be like a half a year tuition for your kid in college. It's crazy amount of money.
Speaker 1: Assuming your kids smart enough to go to college.
Speaker 2: Right, what is let me gonna go or she's just gonna be a lose. He's just gonna be a loser living living in your basement.
Speaker 1: Let me doesn't need to go to college.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm just saying. I'm just you're just gonna continue to live in your basement like a loser. No, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: The King of the Castle, he's quite o.
Speaker 2: King of the Castle is that what we're calling now New Jersey State Police. Sorry, let me I apologize, just messing New Jersey State Police to residents. Don't shoot at drones.
Speaker 1: Well, how about doing something about the drone.
Speaker 2: That's my mister, government, That's exactly where I'm going with it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: New Jersey folks are frustrated with these damn drones and they're starting to shoot at them. State Police is like, please stop, don't shoot at them. We talked about the other day that shrapnel or those bullets go up, they gotta come down at some point. You don't want to land on a kid or a dog or whatever. Uh. So the uh, but this problem would be solved if they just tell us what the heck is going on. They've had over five thousand reported drone sightings.
Speaker 4: That means they don't want us to know what's going on.
Speaker 5: Then go and and the longer we don't know what's going on, the worst and the worst, the conspiracy theories.
Speaker 1: Start to get if they are.
Speaker 5: Now you're hearing stuff like, well, there's a nuclear weapon that's somehow been smuggled in and it's in Jersey or wherever, and so the you know, they're saying anxiety and the conspiracies get bigger.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't help. The Pentagon came out and said, well, it's not man made. What stop it? What it's not ours or our advertaries?
Speaker 1: You know, you know what.
Speaker 5: I'm with the Pentagon on that because I don't see gender. I would never say something as moronic and insensitive as man made admirable?
Speaker 1: How about thank you? How about person made? How about that?
Speaker 5: You know why I think we need to do I think that we just need to shut down for two weeks and flatten the curve of drones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll do this Yellowstone story and then move on to click of a skipping.
Speaker 1: Is this what's it called a spoiler? I'm getting there.
Speaker 2: No, it's no, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not it's not Is the ending what you told me, Tony?
Speaker 1: That? Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh my word, yeah, yeah, as far as I understand the ending is what I told Dave. People said, damn it, why did you go in that direction?
Speaker 1: So, okay, so here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Uh used to be they would air and then you would just stream it on the thing of the same platform that air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't do that anymore.
Speaker 5: So I googled it, and I said, uh, you know, Hey, where do I stream the ending of Yellowstone? Well, you still can't do it on a service unless you subscribe to the service.
Speaker 1: And like one of them is like twenty one bucks a month.
Speaker 5: The other one was like twenty eight dollars a month, like Filo and like these weird services. But I did find one of those services. I had a seven day trial period, So I'm going to get that seven day trial period, Benjamin bas for five hours this weekend and they just cancel.
Speaker 2: All right. So the final episode which people are criticizing at the end, and that the fight, the battle, the fight battle at them is supposed to be really ridiculous, and then at the end they went they went woke. Hang on, man, it's not the story goodly. So the ratings are in for that, and you don't know whether you believe these things or not. What Netflix should just make up something, right? So well, I guess it's a that's Paramount. Yeah, the series finale drew eleven point four million viewers Sunday night alone. That's up against the NFL, according to data or data either way released by Paramount. The company claims that that makes it the most watched episode in the series history.
Speaker 3: I have them.
Speaker 4: I have them all recorded, Dwight. We just set it to record on Paramoun because they'll roll through them occasionally on weekends and series, and then set them to record and eventually you'll get the whole series.
Speaker 2: What a great idea.
Speaker 5: I don't know where this is going. He's getting read open up his home so I can come over there. They get on his cat.
Speaker 3: You're always gonna watch these.
Speaker 1: Thank you so very much, David.
Speaker 3: I've got over I've got a TV I can bring outside.
Speaker 5: No, Aubrey, I'll call me over there this Sunday, right sportsball time that Dave's dogs giving you the side eye?
Speaker 1: Ah, I know that sound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's every time I leave the studio.
Speaker 1: I get it. Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: You're imagining that, but it's clicking or skip it. I'll give you gossip headlines. Tell me if you want to learn more or not.
Speaker 2: Head line.
Speaker 4: Jamie Fox glass throwing incident explained.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to hear this. I'm a big Jamie Fox fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think he was at a restaurant. Clicked on it.
Speaker 4: Jamie Fox's recent birthday at Mister Chow's and Beverly Hills took a chaotic turn when someone pointed a laser projecting a man thing image at his table.
Speaker 1: I've seen these. They're like wieners.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, I know you've seen them.
Speaker 2: I'm close. No, it's just a okay.
Speaker 1: So it's like, well, these laser pointers, but when you do it makes a wiener.
Speaker 3: It's an interesting an interesting pointer.
Speaker 4: Sources say the laser came from a private balcony upstairs hosted by Jackasses production company dick House Productions.
Speaker 3: Fox, upset because.
Speaker 4: His kids were there, walked up to the VIP area to confront the group, saying in front of my daughters. Things escalated when a crew member allegedly threw a drinking glass, hitting Jamie in the face and cutting his mouth. Jamie, visibly bleeding, reportedly said it's my birthday, what's wrong with you before leaving the restaurant to get stitches. A lawyer for dick House Productions denies the incident happened. As described the situation that led to further tensions between Jamie's group and the holiday party, prompting mister Chow's staff to call the cops.
Speaker 2: Uh, what point did you think, guys that work for a company called Jackass Productions was a good idea to confront just leave. I felt sorry for those guys in the nineties. I feel far sorry for him today. You knew they were wrecking their bodies and possibly die for a for a laugh. Uh, and you knew it wasn't gonna last because they you know, there are obviously a lot of drug and alcohol issues rolling through that. But that's just that sounds there like their mo o, like grow up, Like what the hell?
Speaker 3: You got kids at a table and you're gonna shine that thing on it?
Speaker 5: Seriously, Johnny, Johnny Knoxville parlayd that into something pretty good.
Speaker 2: No, no, yeah, but I don't guarantee you Johnny Knoxville is not with these people.
Speaker 5: He's well, he went back a few years ago for like they did.
Speaker 1: How is this?
Speaker 2: How is this still a production? I haven't no idea, no idea.
Speaker 3: Headline.
Speaker 4: Kristin Cavaleri shares that she once woke up to an intruder in a vacation home.
Speaker 1: Who is Christin Cavalary?
Speaker 2: She's a hot eight? What is she?
Speaker 1: She is an American TV person out? Oh boys, is she hot?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Spouse is Jay Cutler at? She's gonna be like a uh.
Speaker 2: No, she dated click on it, she dated she dated the other NFL quarterback.
Speaker 5: Oh now, now evidently she's going after Costner.
Speaker 1: Yea these two variety. Yeah, let's hear this.
Speaker 4: Kristin Cavalieri shared a scary experience from a twenty twenty family trip to the Bahamas on her pod pod Podcast pod.
Speaker 2: If that's a podcast is a radio show with less revenue?
Speaker 4: Okay, she calls it. Let's be honest with Kristin Cavalary. She shared that she woke up one night to find a masked man crawling on her bedroom floor of her vacation.
Speaker 2: You get spider man, Come on, dude.
Speaker 4: I go, what are you doing? And this man stands up, runs out the door. She says she stayed calm because her son was in the bed with her, adding you think in those moments you'd scream, but your instincts just kick in. The intruder, later identified as an HVAC worker, stole cash from a backpack, but was eventually caught and the money was recovered.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, no way. So he didn't really want to deal with her or the baby. He just wanted money. Well, I mean, she's got good instincts too, but like, like Dwight said, the like spidy instance that you're sleeping, but you can feel like there's someone in the room that's creepy.
Speaker 5: Oh, by the way, creepy and this they all chase the scroges for nano second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I watch Beetle Juice. Beetle Juice. Oh my gosh, what a turnly got.
Speaker 2: I think we watched in the theater or something, and Jackie liked it and I was, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Boring headline, the Kardashian swap, the Levish Christmas comes.
Speaker 3: He's getting quick on that come up headline.
Speaker 4: Paris Hilton's ex fiance charged with fighting with the cops.
Speaker 1: That's hot.
Speaker 2: I want to hear it. So annoying. Click on it.
Speaker 4: Para Hilton's ex fiancee, actor Chris Zilka, surrendered to Ohio authorities after a chaotic arrest. Chaotica is the rubber chicken word of the day, involving allegations of drug induced behavior and resisting the police. Police are said to have responded to reports of a shirtless, shoeless man in pajama pants trying to break into a car what was it, and found Zilka foaming at the mouth. I'm miss bashed for the actor was allegedly under the influence. Bodycam footage captured Zilka wrestling with officers, one of whom accidentally tasered his partner before they got a handle on. Zilka then strapped him to a gurney and took him to a hospital. He then escaped from the hospital where he was under police hold, but he turned himself in days later, now charged with two felonies assault for elbowing an officer and attempting to commit an offense for trying to break in to a vehicle.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: She is in her forties, well into her forties, mid forties. Berrelind towards fifty. Uh has a she's a mom and still talks like that, it's so hot, you're so hot, and that's so hot, that's cool and I love my Uh what were those stupid pictures that you could buy? And uh, oh n F t s NFT my n F tis really cool and you're not so you could party. She she has a podcast of course on iHeart what she has a It's podcast is a radio show with less revenue, but she has a podcast on there to where it's like you could party and get well at the same time, It's like, what dude, it's like a zoo Lander. It's if you hire the writers for Zoolander to write her promo. That's what it would sound like.
Speaker 3: When do you lose the Valley Girls stuff?
Speaker 2: Oh my lord?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Headline Tom Cruise receives Navy's Tops of Villion Honor.
Speaker 1: What Cruise? I'll know where this is going.
Speaker 5: I bet it has something to do with science, because he's also not an act just an actor.
Speaker 3: He's also as a scientist, were respected.
Speaker 1: World respected scientists.
Speaker 5: Let's hearse, he's not an action Oh by the way, thank you, thank you, Bob. But hey, he also went to Saint x H for a half a day for two years.
Speaker 2: Oh they wrestled there.
Speaker 4: Pete Maverick Mitchell is a highly decorated naval aviator and now tell me has something in common with the pilot that he plays. He was honored with the US Navy's highest civilian, honored the Distinguished Public Service Award for quote his outstanding contributions to the Navy and the Marine Corps through his work in movies like Top Gun, Born on the fourth of July, A Few Good Men and more. Cruz said, I admire all of the servicemen and women I know in life. Something that is very true to me is that to lead.
Speaker 3: Is to serve.
Speaker 4: And I know that to my core, and I see that in the servicemen and women and aliens come out of volcanoes and in about our bodies.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but he you don't understand like it. When the first top gun came out, those Navy recruiters were setting boots up outside.
Speaker 1: The movie theater.
Speaker 2: Absolutely yeah, people were signing up. He did a hell of a job recruiting, and so did the second one. The second one did the same thing. People were signing up to go in the Navy.
Speaker 5: Whenever we make Sweet Sweet Love at Home, Yeah, Susan always puts that volleyball scene on and freezes it for some reason, though she is a big support of our military.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: An athletic supporter, if you will, Yes and Athletics headline Macaulay Conkin says he considered buying the home alone house. I wonder if money was the problem.
Speaker 5: I saw somebody take a selfie there the other day, and it struck me, how miserable. It's a beautiful home, but how miserable would it be living there because every day people coming up and.
Speaker 2: Going click click on it, because I don't. I didn't know he had that much money.
Speaker 4: I think five point two millions of value of that house of Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's in a nice place, like.
Speaker 3: You know, Chicago. What could go wrong?
Speaker 4: He had the run of the house and home alone, so why not own it? Macaulay Culkin told Naddy and said a screening of the movie that he thought about buying it. It was at the center of his franchise Just for Giggles. Culkin said he had no plans to move to Winnetka, Illinois, but instead wanted to turn the home into a movie fun house where people could re enact scenes from the movie. He ultimately passed, saying, I got kids, I'm busy man. And you looked at his bank account. You're you're traveling, watching a movie with people and talking to him.
Speaker 5: Okay, McCaulay caulkin networth looks like a fifteen million dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's better than I thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen that cartoon meme where people did it? If actually two guys too, you know, hitman broke in. They don't be hey, watch out there's ice on the stairs. Hey, I don't know why the I don't know why the door knob was hot, but I just opened it really quickly. The McAuley calkin comes up to the top of the stairs and goes, I have a tarantula, shall watch out, and one of the hit men just turns and shoots him in the head.
Speaker 4: That's great, that's a quicker movie headline. Jason Kelsey responds to Jason kelce lookalike contest.
Speaker 2: Oh, click on it. Anything from the Yeah come on.
Speaker 3: Their fifteen minutes is winding.
Speaker 2: Down in thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: Jason Kelcey had a very honest reaction to a recent Jason Kelsey lookalike contest held in Pennsylvania during Monday Night Football's Countdown. The player turned commentator called it like he saw it. News flash. Any overweight white guy with a beard looks just like me. What are we talking about? It's an easy competition. There's nothing unique about any of these gentlemen other than they are large people with beards and have a Caucasian complexion. However, he did have a favorite that guy's spot on dude rock in a sweater, that's my new profile pick.
Speaker 3: Jason said it's getting worse.
Speaker 2: Lady Gaga did some songs with him. The wife, Jason Kelsey's wife did a podcast out a podcast is a radio show with less revenue? Did a podcast with the wife. Didn't it beat Joe Rogan this week? It's like it doesn't stop.
Speaker 1: Talk about Paris Hilton going to social media.
Speaker 2: People are so mean with that poor baby.
Speaker 5: Lonnie Nolan says, you should see Paris Hilton's kid's head.
Speaker 2: It's so.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you she's run for life number two. It looks like she had a baby with John camp Cougar Melon Dave.
Speaker 2: I can't what Dave Jennings look like. Dude.
Speaker 5: I mean, come on, dude, he'll cry myself to sleep tonight on his little bit.
Speaker 2: They will tell you that video of him hitting the ball on baseball and running the first base with that head, with the hell going back and forth.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I stayed up? Right?
Speaker 2: Did he stay up?
Speaker 5: Is it true that they use you for the model for all the bibbleheads?
Speaker 2: True? That thing it doesn't even look real, like a baby's head is so large, it doesn't look Oh my gosh, poor baby. Wow, she's so ridiculous. I hope she's a good mom.
Speaker 1: Well, of course she is.
Speaker 5: She probably he probably did sippy company goes, she goes, that's hot.
Speaker 3: Did she get pregnant after a trip to Easter Island?
Speaker 5: Story next story, Yeah we got time?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay?
Speaker 4: Headline Lily Allen talks about her mental health and eating struggle.
Speaker 5: I don't know who that is Lily Allen? Why am I thinking? Who am I thinking of? From one ringy dingy? Who is that?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: It doesn't say who she is In the story.
Speaker 4: One more than headline, Victoria Beckham shoots down nose job rumors.
Speaker 2: Who cares? Eh, who cares? You were in a band that was hot thirty years ago.
Speaker 1: You did not have a nose John.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's nothing new about right now.
Speaker 1: It sounds like there is David Beckham.
Speaker 2: She was bending it like Beckham. All right, Okay, we're an Eland and Eland. Don't forget to give me a call. Five died nine twenty eight hundred. If you sell in your house.
Speaker 5: Sims furniture, Yeah, baby, I love my Sims furniture. You're gonna love your Sims furniture. How's your how's your house? Looking for the holidays. Huh, time to update some things. Check this out sofa and love seat, both of them together eight hundred.
Speaker 1: And ninety nine dollars.
Speaker 5: You could bundle that with a three pack of tables and two pack of lamps and a rug just twelve ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Uh. Maybe you want to spice up that bedroom a little bit, huh. Get some new bedroom furniture in there. A seven piece bedroom set that includes queen bed dresser, mirror, chest of drawers, nightstand nine hundred and ninety nine dollars. How about that? In the mood for a smart TV?
Speaker 5: They got them and Sims Furniture has them on sale right now.
Speaker 1: Folks.
Speaker 5: They want you to have and enjoy great furniture at a great price. And that's what you get at SIMS Furniture.
Speaker 1: One m. Sims. You'll be amazed.
Speaker 5: Go by the Dixie Highways store or the Preston Highways store and check them out.
Speaker 1: You're gonna love your Sims Furniture. Stick around more on the way this radio eight forty w h A s.
Speaker 2: Don't don't down the bounce bone I mentioned earlier. Four point six million pounds of leftover wrapping papers?
Speaker 1: Is this a.
Speaker 2: It's not Okay, we're broadcasting line folks at Eland and Edland. If you're selling a house, gotta go with the one percent commission rate buying selling, whatever they take care of you. Give them a call at five nine nine hundred or go to Edland dot com. Talk about a Christmas gift in today's world. This is really amazing for young people. There is a group in southern Indiana that it's called the Community Scholarship Endowment and see s they announced for Isaiah Green from New Albany High School, Maddox Kaiser from New Albany High School, Caitlin Dahlmen from Silver Creek High School, and William Trask from Floyd Central High School. All will have their entire college paid for awesome, including books and food, beer money they will leave I would assume they'll have enough for that now college. They will leave college debt free. I never dreamed in a million years when my kids were born and that would be the biggest gift that Jackie and I could give them is to leave college without any debt. But that's but this is big for Isaiah Green, Maddox Kaiser, Caitlyn Dolmen, and William Trask. The Endowment Community scholarship recipients. Congratulations from Clark and Floyd County's four kids that won't have to worry about college debt.
Speaker 1: These kids are well endowed. Way to go.
Speaker 2: Uh they have to go to an Indiana university, but it's everything's pay for.
Speaker 5: Well, well, it's gonna be Christmas next week because you're probably gonna look for things to.
Speaker 1: Talk about with the relatives.
Speaker 5: Right, there's always so much small talk you can have. I'm about have your something. Here's something you could bring to the table when there's a lull in the conversation.
Speaker 1: I found it.
Speaker 2: Really Yeah, we're gonna take advice from you on that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because what you can do is you bring up you know, yeah, you bring up torture.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, there's so many tortures out.
Speaker 2: There because you know, you think that Dwight wouldn't do there do I would do this kind of thing. Hey, what's your first wife up to?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: See, but here maybe maybe I bring it up like this. Hey, you know, hanging out with all of you all family, it's this is really torture for me. But you know what the worst torture is is goat licking. Have you heard of goat licking?
Speaker 3: No, they licked their feet.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, evidently one of the worst tortures out there.
Speaker 1: A person would have their feet.
Speaker 3: What was that, Dave goat liquor.
Speaker 5: A person would have their feet soaked in salt water, which would make them more vulnerable with appealing. So then the person was secured and locked down, and then they brought out a goat goat, and the goat would commence to licking. The goat would then commenced to licking the feet of the victim and steadily would wear the skin off the soles of the victim's feet. Any tickling sensation would eventually turn into extreme pain as the skin I wonder if they did do the like when the first one get laughed.
Speaker 2: No, if you know you're gonna die, you would laugh. Everyone else would still be. But this sounds awful, awful hot.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's the difference between a cat tongue and a and a and a dog tongue. You know the difference, right, Yes, Like the cat is all coarse and feels like little nails. I bet you the goat tongue is the same.
Speaker 1: Lemmy's tongue is smooth and saltry like silk.
Speaker 3: What happened to leeches.
Speaker 4: Don't they have fish to that like chewed the scams off of you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's your feet.
Speaker 2: That's the can I chase scuirrel real quick? Absolutely, I reported the dude. I told you, the guy that sits in the gym, everyone the naked out and he pulls out the scraper, the great the cheese grater. And I'm at my locker and I'm always staring inside my locker, I'm not staring around the sides. And you hear that that is the cheese grater on the bottom of his feet and he's grading the feet his feet, and it's it leaves a pile of skin all on the carpet. And then what's even worse is at the end he takes the little greater with the handle on it and next to the bench, he goes, oh, come on, knock the rest of it off. So I had enough. I said I'm done. I walked outside and I went to the front desk and I said, look, I'm I try not to be judgmental. And then everybody started laughing that's exactly.
Speaker 1: What I do.
Speaker 2: And I said, but I and what when I told him? They went, oh, no, that's not funny. We can't have that. You can't be doing that in locker room. I said done, and they said, she goes, I will take care of it. She goes, I will make sure everyone that is disgusting. And the other girl standing there goes. I thought you were gonna be like funny or that's gross. I went, hello, yeah, it's gross.
Speaker 5: Look I understand, Yeah, there's naked.
Speaker 2: Does no, how was he going to clean it up? It's all over the carpet. It's grossed. He didn't carry a dustbuster in his man bag.
Speaker 5: Dude, like, but there's stream of usag.
Speaker 2: You could feel, no, you could feel the other three people that are near me, they they want to say something like, we all want to go dude, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: It's not one time. He does it every week and it's not a small little pile of skin. It's like an island.
Speaker 3: Who's like me, do this that grow?
Speaker 2: They they're so hard at every week. You have to do it.
Speaker 1: Just just do it at home.
Speaker 2: If you did it at home, your wife would be like, dude, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: And look, I understand that you're you're in the locker room and nakedness is going on. I get naked while I change the clothes too. But here's the thing. If I'm sitting on the bench tying my shoes and you're naked, don't come over and stand in front of me while I'm sitting down and try to have a conversation.
Speaker 1: I want to see that.
Speaker 2: What's the big mountain in Seattle?
Speaker 1: What's that one mount Seattle?
Speaker 3: Is it mount Hood?
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, it looks like that like with snow cat. It looks like a giant pile, looks like a mountain sitting on the carpet, And I'm just like, oh, I can't take it anymore.
Speaker 3: Mount Hood's in Oregon.
Speaker 2: Sorry, the one in Seattle that has a view. Everyone in Seattle has a view of it.
Speaker 1: Let's get back.
Speaker 2: Uh is it Mountaineer?
Speaker 1: Well, hang on, let me just go to the Google mount RAINIERO. What is it?
Speaker 3: Mountain Rainier?
Speaker 1: Never heard of it? Right? Neer nearly killed him?
Speaker 2: What it's next to Lake Titty Kaka?
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's a good vacation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, turn in between both of them. Actually I lost.
Speaker 1: I wanted to finish the goat. Oh here it is all right, goat Okay?
Speaker 5: So they was they was, this is the worst torture there is poorly, so they would put They would anchor you down. The goat would start licking the bottoms of your feet. It would tickle it first, then the tickling sensation would eventually turn into extreme pain as the skin wore down, and eventually open wounds would invite infection, especially.
Speaker 3: Since you're doing why why'd you bring this up?
Speaker 5: Because again, this is if there's a law at Christmas with your family.
Speaker 1: Here's a tie addition to the street paying, the affection would end up killing them.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's like the komodo dragon. You know how scary they are, and they come running up you really fast like alligators, but they're faster. They have so many germs in their mouth and their teeth that when they they don't like, they don't attack you like a tiger and go for your throat and stuff. They just bite you on the leg and their saliva is so infectious. They did they slowly follow you around because they're like, he's gonna die in a couple of hours, and the infections and the way for you to die, and then they eat you. The little lizard mind get a little cigarette hanging out of his mouth waiting for you to die.
Speaker 1: This was really hanging on. Hey, give him another lick one and then.
Speaker 2: The other Komodo dragon comes down and going you still a tad, still waiting on this guy?
Speaker 1: Want you go give him another lick? Their fez.
Speaker 4: There are three potentially venom miss lizards that pose a risk to people, the Komodo dragon, the Gila monster, and the Mexican bearded or beaded lizard.
Speaker 1: I like bearded.
Speaker 2: We had a meeting already that week.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 2: We've had one meeting ready, and you're going down the path.
Speaker 1: And I was still apologized to you guys yesterday. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It's okay for being an anchor on our careers. We we we enjoy helping.
Speaker 4: By the way, they can run close to thirty miles an hour, the.
Speaker 2: Komodo I can't run out run a Komodo dragon. How he came from that, Carl Lewis can't outrun a kmodo. And all he does is bite you on the leg and then waits for you to die, follows you around slowly.
Speaker 3: It can happen in a half an hour.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, a half hour is that all it takes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, yeah, I mean I've seen some nasty people's mouth. That's a nasty amount. You're talking to one, that's a nasty amount.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine?
Speaker 5: Well, I guess Theeqila, the number one tequila kills most of the bacteria.
Speaker 1: After I got the show off, sipp the quila.
Speaker 2: Little dinosaurs, dude, Yeah, just stay away from komodo dragons.
Speaker 1: I think which would come up with a fire breeding kimodo dragon?
Speaker 2: That that would be cool?
Speaker 1: How cool would that be?
Speaker 2: You're not a real dragon.
Speaker 1: I want to say this to you.
Speaker 2: You're not a real dragon.
Speaker 1: I want to say this.
Speaker 2: That's yes. If people call you a dragon, do you breathe fire? No? Well, then there you go.
Speaker 1: It stores a couple of weeks. Oo, but I'm gonna do it anyway. Uh. It goes back to Wicked.
Speaker 5: First they had to put out a deal saying, you know what, don't sing along? And now maybe we're gonna do a couple of sing along showings. But now Wicked is encouraging people not to paste pete their face green when they show up.
Speaker 1: Is that is it green Witch or something? Oh?
Speaker 3: Wicked? And she was born green?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it ain't easy being.
Speaker 3: She was in Bonanza.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a Lauren Green reference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's too much. Put fifty cents. No push, it's a push. Okay, holiday season, it's a push.
Speaker 1: You may be pay a dollar for goo go.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was bad. Yeah, that was low hanging fruit.
Speaker 1: No, it was not Kaija goo goo. That's it.
Speaker 3: Wise, Okay.
Speaker 5: Evidently now the theaters are having to tell Patroots, no, don't wear green face paint. We're not gonna let you in. Do you gotta dress up? Like if I go see you feel the dreams? I have to wear baseball.
Speaker 2: First of all, while you were gone, Dave and I did the story about the paint being toxic like the back when they filmed the movie originally not this Wicked one, but didn't they The lady that played the Wicked Witch almost died.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her face blew up. It was toxic.
Speaker 4: Buddy Ebsen was supposed to be the tin Man and he inhaled like metal bits. He was in the hospital for two weeks. The snow in the poppy scene was asbestos.
Speaker 2: Shut up, are you serious? And by the way, and by the way, yeah, I mean yeah, I'm sure. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: It's nineteen thirty nine.
Speaker 2: You know, And I'm sure if you don't let somebody in with the Green Pains would be called a bigot or something. Hey, you're you're biggot against green people. No, we have a rule. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: They film Wizards in nineteen thirty nine. Yeah, I don't know. Wonder we gotta make those guy look like a ten man? Shee wow? What spray painting him?
Speaker 2: Shover you know it's toxic.
Speaker 4: And the Cowardly Lion suit was an actual lion weighing actual lion weighed ninety pounds.
Speaker 1: It was made out of a line.
Speaker 2: Out of a lion, actual lion. It was thirty nine. Somebody went, hey, we need lions suit. We'll go kill a lion.
Speaker 3: Go up, go shoot Benny.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm looking at it right now. That's a hurry up. Dammit. All right.
Speaker 2: Uh Elan and Edland, folks, I want you to call them five nine nine twenty eight hundred. They'll sell your house for one percent commission rate if your your house is half a million dollars twelve fifteen thousand dollars. Yeah, you don't need that at all. Just give that to a real estate agent for the same job. I don't think so. Edlin and Edland go Edland dot com. And check out the sliding scale and everything they can do for you. Let's list your properties, they'll take care of it. Land and Edland five D call that nine Bargain Supply, East Jefferson Street. When you get that new house, or you sell a house, or whatever you're doing, go go fill it with the appliances from Bargain Supply. The folks that work back there have been doing it for decades, so make sure you get the measurements. That's what I always mess up with because every appliance in my house is from Bargain Supply. So I always come in and I go, oh, I didn't measure the space. Because if you just measure the space and tell them what you want, they'll pick out something so amazing for you, their best price and the best appliance. So check them out. They know what to talk about. If you go into the home Depot or the other one Low's, they're gonna tell you what are you talking about? What? Go to Bargain's Supply. It's a great place. It's in newleu Area East Market at their own parking lot. Bargain Supply back after this news Radio eight forty WA chance Oh this Keith Richards GD, Happy Keith, miss and happy birth Tato your dad, Yeah, my dad, war hero, My dad.
Speaker 1: Curtis Whitting would have been ninety eight years old today.
Speaker 2: How about for a good looking guy? What happened there?
Speaker 1: We had an ugly milk man?
Speaker 2: Did you fall off your mom?
Speaker 1: Drop you? So? Happy? Heavenly birthday? Curtis Whitting my pop? Uh?
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 5: There's a picture of him from WW two on my Facebook page right now.
Speaker 2: Right after France was congratulations to Aunton Montgomery forgetting engauged. Oh you got a gauge sucker?
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 1: What's his name? When does she do so stupid? All right?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Phil and everybody here at Edlin and the Eland Relatives Man five nine nine twenty eight hundred hostile number, or go to Edland dot com.
Speaker 5: Join us tomorrow with our guests Bernie Lovers, comedian Bernie Lovers and Jason Nemus, and also join us Friday at Shady Broadcast Live nine am till noon.
Speaker 1: Fifty percent off if you buy two or more pair
Speaker 2: Hy Dave, We'll see you, Buddy news ready forty wha is m