Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What What's going to happen?
Speaker 1: I'll take what help.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 3: This episode got somebody on that I'm very excited to have on. It's kind of like the second time but not Uh she's been on Headless as Mailbag, but this is technically the Occult Rejects, so uh, yes, this is her.
Speaker 2: First time on the Occult Rejects specifically.
Speaker 3: And I'm very very to have, very very happy to have Deborah on.
Speaker 2: But before I introduce her, I will be introducing the other reject that made it with us. And we got a Headless Giant. What is going on? Sir? How are you?
Speaker 4: How you doing? Everybody? Happy Sunday night? So you can find me at the Headless Giant on x and on Instagram and on YouTube. And I have a show with Nick on Thursday nights called The Magical mail Bag where I read through your occult slash paranormal slash dream story experiences and you can send those emails to Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com. Also tomorrow, I've got Alchemy Mondays coming up and we're gonna be doing some experiments with a big old socks alet extractor. I recently got and a vacuum pump, and we're gonna be making some tea because I don't have any fresh air, so we're gonna do tea at first and then we're gonna try other things. So it's gonna be fun. And also Sunday mornings, I'm on with Ricardo and Ethan Indigo and we do the Sunday Trialogus where we bring a topic and we discuss it. So definitely check those out.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you very much, sir. I appreciate you joining us.
Speaker 3: And yes, for the people listening again, send out if you're gonna send them any email or anything. If you want free stickers, send you address and I will send you out some free stickers.
Speaker 2: Uh. Thank you, Hellis.
Speaker 3: And finally to the guest Deborah, Uh, please let everybody know what you deal is. For the most part, I am having you on because you are a medium and you're into healing. And we had you on again, like I said, for Hellless's mailbag, and you had some interesting stories, but you really didn't get to talk about like what you do, what your thing is, and I kind of wanted to give you the chance to do that, So please let everybody know where they can find your your stuff, like you know, I know you have a YouTube and Instagram.
Speaker 2: Let them you know, you promote yourself, tell them everything that you.
Speaker 1: Want, all right, So mainplace to find me is definitely my website, so www dot Paranormal Paradigma dot com and through there you can check me out and you know, go through my stuff and get to know me a little better. And then obviously if you want to directly, you know, get to know me a little better, then you go to Instagram or TikTok or threads or YouTube and you can find me there at the same handle at Paranormal Paradigma, and through there we can learn a little bit about what I do. I explain some of the things that I've learned and why it's important and help people essentially connect to spirit and themselves and hopefully the purpose is to embody their purpose. So that's kind of what I do. So if you're interested in that, then check me out.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Thank you very much. Hell is were you getting feedback on it before a little bit?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for some reason, it was like a little clique, But it wasn't like that when you were talking before.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that.
Speaker 4: Oh it's okay, all right, Debra. I wanted to know where you got the name paranormal paradigma.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So let's start from the beginning. So when I started this, I wasn't a medium. So I'm going to be real, just real, real, real with you all. I've only been a medium for over a year. This isn't something that I've been doing my whole life, and like you know, have now this whole like practice around it. I have a nine to five job, I do work, but my medium skills didn't really set in until last year, and so when I started Paranormal Paradigma, I was sort of on a different path, though very similar trajectory. So the reason it's called paranormal paradigma is because I really do believe that we're here on Earth right now in a paradigm shift where things like the paranormal. The idea of the paranormal isn't entirely what I guess Hollywood or society has made it out to be. There's a lot more to the paranormal, a lot more profoundness, a lot more death to it. That's related to the spiritual that people I think are coming into an understanding of and so I was the whole reason for paranormal paradigma was to help people sort of come into this understanding kind of the stigma, overcome the fear, overcome the stereotypes that's related to the paranormal and paranormal experiences, because so many people have paranormal or spiritual experiences and then they don't really know who to talk to about these things. So I figured that's where I would start, and I started that twenty twenty three, and two years later, well, twenty twenty four, I come into my abilities, and now twenty twenty five, I'm keeping with the same thing, but now at another level because I'm actually able to access the paranormal or spiritual realm and kind of help people in a very different way. But I'm still of the mindset and of the belief that there is a paradigm shift happening, and I'm kind of hoping to, like, you know, help people through that final proNT to your consciousness pretty much exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was going to ask you your opinion, like, what does this paradigm shift that mean to you?
Speaker 1: It means remembering, it means awakening, it means understanding that we're not just meat suits where a lot we're like, we're divine entities in a physical vessel. This is just one realm of many, and so if we can all remember that and our true essence, this whole society and this whole earth would look a whole lot different. So that's what the shift is. It's more remembering.
Speaker 3: Do you think with having that remembrance this comes like some sort of liberation in a sense.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, because remembering connects you to your truth, and through your truth, you are liberated.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I even just think, like, yeah, even when you start to think that this is just one experience among many, it's just like a wife fear the other ones, you know what I'm saying, Why fear the experience?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, and people fear. I mean essentially the very definition or basis of fear is the unknown. Right, But you won't fear things that you are aware of. You don't fear what's coming. You only fear what you don't know what's coming. And Jeff is one of those things, or like transition, one of those things that people don't understand because we're not essentially programmed, I guess to really understand that we are though, capable of remembering. So that's part of what I help people do.
Speaker 2: Now, Hell's was there anything you wanted to ask or say before I continued.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I think in my experience, the fear is what turns a paranormal experience from one of a comforting or coming home or remembering to something that is truly horrific and you know, terrible. So getting over that fear, moving past that fear, I think is so important when it comes to exploring these topics, these realms. So having a way to assuage that, I think is really helpful. The one I keep going back to is Pan. So Pan is this god of Arcadia that is the word for panic, right, and so he's also a god of the rural countryside, and the ability to move through the panic when he appears would be sort of like the rights of Pan. And we think about Bigfoot and all of these other weird cryptids in the woods that create a fear in us, it's that same form of panic. And the Native Americans believe that Bigfoot was a messenger. He was bringing messages from the other side, or messages from spirit, and in our culture he's just a big, scary hairy monster. Right. It's because that's how we approach him, you know. We don't approach him as a messager. We approach him as this form thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're absolutely right, And I love the fact that you understand that the term panic really can and does at a certain level relate to pan, especially being that pen was such a trickster himself. So it really is interesting that when it comes to fear and panic, we have to remember that there is sort of like an illusion or trickster energy to this, and that's sort of part of the journey is understanding how much of that is really the illusion is really not true. But that's part of the healing process, and that's something that only the individual can go through and must go through on their own. It's an individual journey after all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, it's one of those rare instances where you've got a random initiation happening in the woods for no apparent reason, Like people just feel that fear come over them and they're like, I got to get out of here. And then other people are like, I know who that is. I know that guy. I remember this.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then that goes back and it kind of ties into a few things that ties into a your knowledge or your agnosis and how connected you are to that. And then it's also going to tie into the programming that you already have or what you've essentially been taught your whole life. Right, So it just it kind of depends on that. So you got to two schools.
Speaker 2: There, mm hmmm, uh yeah, what did to ask?
Speaker 3: Obviously, I mean, you have paranormal and you've had paranormal experiences very much. Was it like at what point, like I guess, was paranormal always like kind of a part of your life, Like at one point like did you start entertaining all that it? Was it something that happened to you or was it you know, a movie or a book you're read?
Speaker 5: You know, Well, the thing is that, like you know, when I feel.
Speaker 1: Like a lot of us when we're younger, were at a certain level susceptible to these experiences. And I definitely was one of them, right that one of the individuals who I guess had experiences but I didn't really know how to explain them or understand them because everybody, obviously all the adults used to say the same thing, which was this is not real. That's a bigment of your imagination or you're just imagining things like blah blah blah blah blah. So when I was younger, I do remember two instances that really stood out to me. One was really quick. I was in fourth grade. Actually, both of these happened to me in fourth grade, now that I think about it, I was in fourth grade. So when I was like eight or nine years old, and I remember I was brushing my hair in my parents' room, getting ready for school, and suddenly I see a black figure, like a black shadow in the in the mirror. But the freaky part was like I turned around and for a split second, it was still behind me, and then it just disappeared, and I was like, what's that? And so I ran out, and I remember just like screaming. I think my grandmother was the one at the time. She was there or something saying over. I don't know when me was the next day, I don't remember because after the timeline, but I do remember my grandmother was the only one who was like believing me. She said, oh, well, the next time that you see a spirit, She's like, oh, that was a spirit. And I was like okay. She's like, well, the next time you see a spirit, you offer it the gossip water. I was like, what I was like, I don't understand. Now I do. Obviously, water is very sacred and protective, so when you offer water to entities or you have water in your room, it's actually very cleansing. It can help remove the energies or negative energies. So in her in the way she was saying it, obviously wasn't like, oh, this is a bad spirit and you need to remove it and cleanse your space. It was just like, oh, it's gonna be fine here, just put water in your room. Everything will be okay. And I was like, okay, lady. Little do I know how right she was about many things. But anyway, then I had another point of my fourth grade year. I was awake and I was the only one to wake along with my mother. So my dad and my sister were sleeping, and this was early nineties in the early mid nineties, and my mom used to go outside and hang the laundry to dry outside but at night on the clothes hangars and so or the line, whatever you call it. And then I was just in my room. I remember, I don't remember what I was doing. I remember I was in my room, maybe reading or something, and she screams, m ning. It was just like this, like just scream that. I thought something was happening because it was. It was even Spanish. She yelled my name and spent. She was like day and I was like.
Speaker 6: What the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: And so my mom didn't really speak to me she spoke Spanish because she didn't really speak to me in Spanish, but to me, there was just something like Okay, something's going on here. So I run outside and she she's like, come here, come here from here, and I and I go to her and she kind of ducks down to me. She puts her hand around me, like her arm around me, and she points to the sky and she's like do you see that? And I'm like, yeah, lady, there's a light in the sky. And she's like and I'm like it's an airplane. Mom, Like, I don't understand why you called me out here for this, and she's like no, She's like no, it is moving too slow. I need you to look at this. And I'm like okay, and I'm staring at this thing in the sky and she kind of started to settle in like in those like in the movie when things that kind of settle in like really slowly, you're like, oh my god. And I'm looking at this UFO and I'm like, oh my god. And so we run out into the front yard and it's just hovering, and they got closer, and I started hovering over like the neighbors' houses, like maybe I don't know, maybe two blocks down or something enough for me to see the shap So it was like typical saucery shape, but it was so colorful. It was just beautiful. It was the colors, and the colors were dancing, and I was just like mesmerized for a few minutes until a dawn dummy that there's probably aliens on that craft and if there's aliens on the craft, I'm going to get abducted, and so I freaked out. And then I ran inside and I kind of sat in a corner of the kitchen by this refrigerator, just like in a fetal position, like just hoping that I wouldn't get abducted, basically, while my mom is like trying to find the cam corder and oh my god, I need to record this for your father instead of waking him up. By the way, that was an interesting question. What was that question? Why do I remember from fifty years ago my granddad gave me the best bit of my grandma's rice pudding. Interesting, I don't know, but kind of I guess depends on how long was fifty years ago? Was he even my live fifty years ago? But anyway, so the point is that I saw this UFO and then my mom couldn't record it. By the time she came outside with the camport, it was only like five minutes. It was gone. It was it was awful, it was gone. It didn't It's like it never existed. And you know, after that, I grew up in a household guys where my dad was a complete atheist and my mom was like Roman Catholic Santea and really really yeah yeah, but like she she didn't practice is Santaia as much because my mom's very chicken shit and she was very like But then like my great aunt, her aunt was like a priestess and stuff like that. So like I grew up and then my cousins I haven't my mom's sister married into the Islaem religion, so like my cousins are Muslim, and then I have other family who were like Christian. Then I had my grandmother who was like religious but like not but then very spiritual. I grew up like very exposed to very many different belief systems. Yeah, and so I ended up becoming atheist like my father for a while until he died. Actually and so and then that kind of whole turn of events happened there because he came to within me and his death or right before he died or right after he died, I can't I don't remember. I don't exactly know which one. But then that sort of led me to sort of question reality and what we understand reality to be and started going down the more esoteric, spiritual occult rot and here I am today.
Speaker 4: So yeah, So can I ask you what does mediumship mean to you?
Speaker 1: Mediumship for me is the ability to be a bridge or a medium between the spirit realm and the physical realm. You are literally the medium or point of contact. So mediumship a lot of people think, like, oh, you're a medium, you can talk to the dead. Well, yeah, but it's so much bigger than that because if you are at mediums, by the way, it can be anybody. You can be a medium, it can be a medium. Everybody can be a medium, Like this is literally like a possibility for everyone. If you are getting messages from the other side, you are a budding medium. Now it just depends on the level that you you know, the levels of understanding, your ego, your consciousness, your awareness. Like there's so many factors, which is why there's so many different ranges within mediums and mediumship or psychic abilities. But medium abilities and psychic abilities are intertwined and so so it really just kind of depends. But at the end of the day, why am I a medium and why I say I'm a medium and I don't call myself psychic and I don't call myself like a divinator or things like that, is because I understand that what I'm able to do is bridge too worlds and whatever that looks like is what it looks like. But if I say I'm a psychic, people are going to be like, oh, so you can tell my future, Like it's not that suitable. Like these things are very complex, And it also depends on urinate gifts. And everybody has a range of gifts. And while we can access a lot of them, what you essentially develop and hone in on is going to depend on you and while I have abilities, that's a whole other thing. My biggest I guess flex or whatever is to be able to connect conscious energy to you and like bridge that connection as a channel.
Speaker 4: Right, So we were talking a little bit before or about maybe taking a reading or something about some of the comments in the in the chat over there. So if you guys have any sort of comments or questions that you'd like to throw a debro, she's willing to take them. So we'll throw that out there now for.
Speaker 1: It'll be interesting because usually my readings, I don't do live readings, so it's going to be interesting how these come through. We'll see. Yeah, we've done live.
Speaker 4: Remote viewings before on the show where we audio, so.
Speaker 1: Remote viewing is wild. Yeah, I'm just like, I can't believe I'm seeing all these things that I'm actually here in this room right now. So it's just really really interesting. Remote viewing is a whole experience when itself.
Speaker 2: When did that start happening for you?
Speaker 3: If you don't, if you maybe you mind maybe taking us through like maybe the first time you realize this is what's going on.
Speaker 2: Whatever the best way you can.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's all really fresh in my head because it just happened last year. Again, I wasn't even though I was going down a spiritual path and learning about the occults and all these beautiful things, there was obviously a level of skepticism right within me. And I think this is very natural and normal for people to have. There's a healthy amount of skepticism that you need to have. You can't just blindly follow whatever people say, because that is not the point. And also people again have a different, varying levels of understanding, and not everything is necessarily truth, and if it is true, you have to remember that it is relative. So it's about coming home and coming back to your truth. But anyway, what I started doing was fucking around and then I found out. So I started using dowsing rods, and that was an experience for me because it was the first time that I had some sort of like ges, like physical evidence that something was communicating, do you understand, like through the dowsing rods. And I was so like in disbelief. I was like, there is no fucking way something conscious is speaking to me right now through these rods, Like there's just no way that it has to be, Like you know, my I don't know reflexes or some sort of like mini tremors, like you know, anything that people say I went through, and I was like, yeah, that's what I'm doing. But I decided to continue doing this and just ask questions and see what kind of answers I would to get. And then I had my sister do it, who's also like a non believer skeptic, and then I had my husband do it, who is like a believer but like also like scared shitless, and then like we were getting very similar things and we were like, there's just no way that this is not real, Like there's something here that we don't understand. And then one day my sister decided to grab the dowsing rods and like I lent them to her, and I had no way now to communicate with these entities that were apparently speaking to me through the dowsing rods. And then of course I've studied, I've learned, and I'm like, I don't need those fucking dowsing rods. I'm the vessel, I'm the conduit. I can do this. And so I started figuring that out and I did, and then oh my god, I went through a very very very challenging trial, and the beings that came to me were not fucking around. It got so bad, and this is a true story. You can corroborate it with my husband who I'm now set created with, and my sister, who you know, had the family scared. Like my family was legitimately scared because things were happening that nobody could explain, and there were moments where I could not speak to anybody. I had to be isolated. It was like everybody was like, she's going through a spiritual psychosist, like she is like psychotic. And I kept, I remember it, kept being like I'm not psychotic. I have to do these things. And then I went to a psych ward for three days. That was great, got evaluated clean bill of health, went to forensic psychologists for a year, got evaluated clean deals health and everybody was just like, you're fine. And my forensic psychologist was like, zebah, you have a gift. You mean to pursue that, pursue it? And I I said okay, And so within my forensic psychologists and then like also my guides and team, my spiritual team were like, start doing readings and you're gonna see for yourself what you can do and every and then a year later, here am doing readings and seeing myself what I can do. And my gifts have evolved very much since the beginning, from like only getting little words and little bits and pieces, to like full on conversations, to like symbols coming in and maybe my body so true story. I can see something that I don't recognize consciously, for instance, a sacred text or a sacred photo, or like some sort of image, and I involuntarily bow to this thing. Or I can react to a different language and not know the language. I don't know how I do it. Remote viewings one of these things that has entered into my abilities to and I can just like pool from like things and just like get information. On top of the fact that then I channeled direct conscious energy in the form of your spirit guides, your loved ones, your pets, ancestors, protect your spirits, gods, deities. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Well, I got another one. So which do you think is the strongest sense for you? Claire audience, Claire sentience, Clare clairvoyance. Which one do you think resonates the most when you're having an experience like this?
Speaker 1: All of them? It's just I'm that open. At first, it was more of a clear shit when it first started, it was clear, more like a clairvoyance Claire audience, and it was clear audience, clearvoyance and clear sentences. I'm very very it was. And the Cleare sentience was believe the strongest, and I feel like if I had to choose one, it would be the Clare sentience. But like, everything comes in so I can do it all.
Speaker 4: Right, very nice, goodness.
Speaker 2: It was just really interesting stuff.
Speaker 4: Keep looking for those combats, guys, get those questions, and let's see what we can do here.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Probably very skeptical. You have a very skeptical audience, which is great, but it's part of what you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, kind of. Ah yeah, but I wasn't like taking that really with you. I actually believed you were serious, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's just stuff that I have no experience with a lot of the things. So that you're saying, you were saying to me just reminds me a lot of experiences I've had when i've I mean, I don't know what I consider them. Uh, your magical experiences or whatever. Uh would almost be like this stream of ideas or the stream of like thoughts that come into my head. Right, Yeah, it's just there was a lot of things that you were saying before that. I was just like, Wow, that just reminds me a lot of my own experiences. It's almost even like that was.
Speaker 1: Interesting. I have not tried to channel i WAS. I Was is a very old and ancient being and very reserved, and honestly, if I were to channel i WAS, he probably would not be okay with it, as he's very not not as open to being channeled by measley humans, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 4: Right. So this guy was associated with the channeling of the Book of the Law by Alistair Crowley, and so i Was was the channel for all of this. You know, do as that well, I'm sure you've heard that phrase before. That was a Crowley phrase from the Book with Law. And he had all of these confirmations as he's going through the Egyptian Museum for this IWA's character from a stella What was the name of thatut stella?
Speaker 2: Nick after Della of relevant revelation.
Speaker 3: His his girl Rose pointed it out, actually, and it was it was at a which I do question her existence.
Speaker 2: To begin with.
Speaker 3: Uh, it was and it was number six six six. That was the number of the you know how like everything in the museum has its own number on it. That was the number two of the of the of the item that she pointed out to.
Speaker 2: Him saying, oh, that's horror.
Speaker 3: Supposedly she was pointing out horse, and he was like, you know, saying that she really had no idea about any of that ship, which I find weird that she's with him and has no idea about that stuff at all. But still she pointed it out, saying, oh, that's horace. And that's how it became the stella of relevant revelation. And it was again number six sixty six as the item number, which they you know, focusing on to.
Speaker 4: So he's all about the changing of the age and that's what sort of the Book of the Law was predicting or bringing about.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't tell you much about the Book of the Law. I just understand the being himself.
Speaker 3: That was interesting that you knew Deborah from. Uh yeah, how did what is iOS associated with? Like what kind of like how did you like, how do you know.
Speaker 2: If I was?
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't. I don't think you really understand how this works. I consciously as Zebra. Do not know who the fuck I was is, but I can tell you that if you were to talk to me about a certain god or godess, I can probably answer things through what my higher self integrate him self. No, Iowas is apparently a being. And this is another thing too that I feel like needs to be said. They're a collective individual like collective, so collective beliefs also can create beings.
Speaker 4: Makes sense, Yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Exactly, So this just really depends so anyway. But yeah, it's a complicated thing that I do, but I don't understand, and I wish I could explain this to you in a way that makes more sense. The only thing that gives me a great semblance is that I've obviously been doing this for a year and have had countless readings and the information that I'm able to pull super accurate. I don't know how. And not only that, there's obviously science that backs up a lot of this stuff. I don't know if you know the Ions Institute, the Ions or Monroe Institute that, yeah, Monroe Institute, and then there's IONS in California, the Institute of Noedic Sciences. Yeah, they do conscious bilities. So I'm up at I'm reading more of that and doctor Dean Raydon is one of the sciences school we're at ions, and his work basically is talking about the bridge of science and magic and how you know it's all in there and there is proof. It's just you know people.
Speaker 4: So all I got one. We talked about Pan. Why don't we get into a little bit of talking with Pan. Oh, here we go. We got a good one.
Speaker 1: I have a deep connection with somebody very dear to me. However, they've only visited me in dreams. Is anything they want me to do in this particular moment? Oh, Marlay, you have a very deep connection with somebody dear to you dreams. M hm mm hmm. Is there a way she can confirm things that I get?
Speaker 4: Yeah, just just let it out and then comment.
Speaker 1: All right, Marla, somebody very dear to you? Mm hmm. Why are you afraid of? The answer is the first one. Secondly, it seems like dreams it's one of the only ways that they can get to you. And I'm getting a female? Is it a female? Can you please confirm this before I keep going? Male?
Speaker 2: Hopefully still listening?
Speaker 1: One thing?
Speaker 3: Can I ask you questions as we go along or do you want to just alright, I just want to like screw it all up just in case.
Speaker 1: No, no, do.
Speaker 2: You happen to have like any I don't hate.
Speaker 3: To say, like ritualistic life, but like you happen to have like certain practices that you do out throughout the day. Like is meditation something you incorporate now that you didn't before? Like is there different life practices that you have now since things have changed?
Speaker 1: Prayer, nice interesting prayer and not prayer to like through a book or whatnot. Prayer in the form of gratitude. So I obviously have my little baby altar back here, and I honor all things.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, girl.
Speaker 1: Thank you, honey. So and we'll keep going. I'm gonna I'm gonna answer next question and then we'll go, Marla, there's so much coming through. Okay, let's go. But Nick, Yeah, prayer, And the reason for prayer is because as you evolve and as you awaken, you realize what you are and what you're connected to and how all of this is really a divine ror and you get more in touch with yourself and like with the beings that you know. Depending on your level or whatever, but the point is that I'm super grateful for the life that i have now and for the fact that I'm still alive because I almost died coming to this ability. So it was it's I'm a very very grateful person, oh, Marla. But that's my biggest shift because obviously I wasn't a faith and I didn't believe on anything. I didn't that wasn't I thought prayer with something else. Actually I thought people prayer to ask for things. I didn't realize prayer is essentially gratitude. So saying thank you, I've taped hiss not a female but somewhat feminine energy. Good. Oh okay, well, I definitely got female or feminine energy, so thank you for confirming that. And the reason that they come to you in the dreams is because they know that you have the ability to dream and to hold on what is coming through. Obviously you have a pility to dream, but it's the messages that come in your dreams. Marla, do you also dream in no astro? Do you? So? Is there like a connection between you and the astro realm? And if you dream want or like move through the realms, then on top of that this person spirit mm hmm. Well, Obviously, there's a message of love that I'm getting and I almost feel like duh, But there's also a message of what is that? Hold on? What am I holding? All right, Marla, I'm holding something? Is it a gift? There's like a gift or an important heirloom or something that belongs to this person that you have and you pray to or you keep and an emp do you do with this? You're there is something very important, very connected to this being. Can you confirm? And I'm holding it? Why am I holding it? What is this? Yeah? I'm dreaming of the person introduced himself as Tom last night. Can you please tell me? Who? Is Tom?
Speaker 4: Likely?
Speaker 1: A guide? Oh?
Speaker 2: That's you know what, that's completely different.
Speaker 3: Sorry it was I had a green emojis green color, so it was the same person.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oops, No, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Tom sounds like a guide. But let's see we do a quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to throw Yeah, No, it's okay, that's fine, it's good.
Speaker 1: I'm still holding something. What is it? It's some It's not heavy, Marla. I'm gonna keep going. It's not heavy. It almost feels like either a piece of jewelry, yeah, or like a scroll. But no, it's not a scroll. It's a either jewelry or cloth. It's like something that I can hold and interesting. Can you confirm, Marla? It looks crazy doing this, but that's that's what that is mostly liminal. Excuse me of doing some astral but not consciously perfect. You're confirming, Yes, you do do astral.
Speaker 5: The problem is.
Speaker 1: Your fear of the ass rol and your your skepticism. But that happens a lot. So in order to continue to do astro and meet people in your astro and communicate with the beings, you're going to have to let go of some of these preconceived notions of what you understand the spirit realm or the astroalm would be what am I holding? Marla?
Speaker 2: Yes, that was.
Speaker 1: For somebody else.
Speaker 3: Here's another question that I'm going to show from somebody else. So I think like you can answer this with getting stuck into something else.
Speaker 2: This is a really good question.
Speaker 1: Very interesting exploring my own gifts. Where would you suggest beginning I'm in the beginning of a hem I think program from Monroe. Oh really nice figured. Yeah, So one of the things that you want to do, what was his name that.
Speaker 4: Wife.
Speaker 1: Yep, wife her, Sorry I tell you, I said trad as a boy. Okay, So Marla says that her house is a whole alter for this person. But there's something specific that I'm holding Marla, what is this either piece of jewelry? My house is basically an alter. Yes, all our houses several pieces of Julie, but related to that person specifically. Question now with the girl that wants to develop her abilities. The key to developing your abilities, and this is what I help people do, like legitimately, and this is my specialty and you can see this in my in my website is subconscious healing. So the access to the soul is through the subconscious. And if you want to become more in tune with yourself and your authentic self and your true nature or your purpose, which is your purpose. By a way, purpose isn't something external of you. Purpose is who you are, what you are authentically divinely, So if you want to access your divine gift, you have to access your purpose, your truth, and that comes through subconscious healing and deprogramming what's been programmed for all these years. So start there, shadow work better a deeper, deeper level.
Speaker 2: I like that shadow work.
Speaker 1: At a deeper level.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're talking about that list show that we did prior to you not doing shadow work.
Speaker 4: Extreme shadow work, Sunday shadow work.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so that's gonna be for trad something. Wife. I was also clothing. My father's name is Thomas, and my grandson so interest wild.
Speaker 2: So you were thinking cloth and jewelry, so that covered both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it could have been both, but I'm whole. I don't know exactly what I was holding, but it's something very specific, almost like I feel like it was gift mm hmm, not gifted, no what so who wasn't So it was almost like an heirloom. Do you have any Airdom pieces?
Speaker 4: This is what I was feeling like when you were talking about that. This is what popped into my head. So I don't know how close that is, but that's what I was.
Speaker 1: Feeling for the jewelry piece, right, Interesting, it's not it doesn't have snakes, Yes it does. No, it doesn't. Good okay, so yeah doesn't Okay, a lot of clubbing my father in the grandson. Okay. It seems like, Marla, what you have to start doing is opening yourself to be the channel, be the receptive energy or the receptor for this being, this person to come through to you. It obviously seems that he has a lot to say and some apologies to make, mostly surrounding his no whoa no, no, it's and what is this? Mostly surrounding his.
Speaker 4: Death?
Speaker 1: Okay, confirm Marla. Yeah, so this is what I'm doing now is sort of accessing my own psychic abilities. If I had like a person with me, like I'm reading for a human typically what I do is then access your guide or whoever loved one comes through, and they get to speak to them one on one because I again act as a channel, so they can speak directly to their spirit team or directly to their loved one as opposed to what I'm doing now, which is sort of like trying to like figure out all this energy that's coming through and figure out what's for Marla as opposed to what can be for like the other people, which is a little difficult. So that's why I need her to.
Speaker 6: Confirm a ring. Interesting.
Speaker 1: I think there's something there, Marla. So is it the ring? We're getting it? Yes, So the ring is part of it, and the ring is probably one of the strongest things because you wear it, So that kind of makes sense why I was hold holding it and that's why I did this. Okay, got it, so probably why I also felt it in my hand, So that makes a lot of sense. And again these things don't come in one hundred percent is from my grandmother. Okay is that? Wait? So Thomas was your grandfather? Is what she said? Right, So that's again making sense. Thank you for confirming all this, by the way, because I'm obviously getting stuff and I'm like, this is sure. Yeah, but I think the message here is more of a trying to connect with his family because nobody's flocking is connected and you're the closest thing. Does that make sense to more?
Speaker 5: Luck?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Interesting, And this is what a lot of loved ones do.
Speaker 5: By the way, this is.
Speaker 1: Very common, which is why somebody in the family will get like the dreams or like the feelings or the visions or the hot like the smells or whatever, because they're actually trying to connect and like come back and reconcile or like reconnect and reaffirm that they are around, that death isn't the end. And this is actually what happened to me and my father, which funny was interesting because my father was very much an atheist, so for him to come back, I was like, what, But anyway, here we are, does anybody else have any questions? And then if you guys want to ask me questions or whatever, you can ask.
Speaker 4: Well. I heard an interesting thing about God and a theists and the different parts of the brain that are activated when people are thinking about God. So when atheists have, you know, thoughts about God, nothing in the brain really lights up. But when they're having thoughts about the collective whole of society, that's when the parts in the brain that are normally associated with God light up. Within the atheists, so for your dad to make contact with you from the other side almost seems natural because that's really where his conception of God is located, is within the people around him, in the society in general.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting perspective. I would have never thought of it that way, but it doesn't make sense. The thing is that, like, you know, what I've learned learned is that everything exists, and everything exists because it can because the universe is made out of thought. So really, you know, if you thought it, and if it was written somewhere, it's out there somewhere, and for atheists. Atheists, you know, everything lies on the spectrum. So if obviously you have a believer, you need to have a not believer an unbeliever. What are you going to call it? Because this is what lends to the balance. What do you think about walk in spirits? That's I have had a few to those. I believe I have a walk in spirit because for a while, when I was in my twenties, I thought I had de id It has a twin flame current living at this home on this planet. Interesting. So if you had walk in spirits, you're actually a channel and you're just not like you're more open than you realize. My son has a gift of well, he predicted my pregnancy. He said, mom My, God told me I'm going to have your sister, and I must later comes a baby girl. Yeah, when children have.
Speaker 2: Huh, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're all fighting with each other right now?
Speaker 2: It too right?
Speaker 3: Did you say that by contacting you because you're the only person that you can contact.
Speaker 1: Oh that makes sense, Yeah, that's crazy. His name is Virtual Dante, Marla, Vincent Alice. All live in a different system.
Speaker 4: Marla's coming up too, So he's talking about Marlo we've got Marl in the comments. That's weird secret over the place.
Speaker 1: They just remember they're demonic angels and human ghosts. You have to know the difference. So trust your fear instinct. It's there for a reason. No, Actually I deal with the demons. I have instinct with demons, and demons are something that I deal with often, and negative energies, and you just have to.
Speaker 5: Learn how to once you learn learn what.
Speaker 1: How do I say this? Demonic energies are not a joke, And yes, you have to understand the level of seriousness or caution that you should have when approaching these things. And anybody that's kind of just starting off with their abilities or hasn't evolved a very good level of discernment needs to be very careful with what comes through. Because I've already had experience with other mediums who thought they were channeling something and it was something very very tricky and very very negative, and that actually happened to me in the beginning. So many energies try to come through and masquerade as something positive and beautiful in your life, and you have to be the one as the vessel, as a discerner to know the difference and That's one of my earliest lessons was getting attacked literally daily, And my husband saw this actually, and he was a witness to this, when demonic energies were around and we're trying to enter me and we're within me, what that looked like and having to fight that off and discern from what was truly meant to do good for me and guide me as opposed to what's trying to trick me, and you know, have me disconnect for myself or leave me down something else. And if you don't understand the difference or how to instill your power, you can be very much tricked. And so I do appreciate your warning, but I've definitely entered a level when my life where like I can literally it's almost like I just pick up on them and I know where they're at, and then like my team helps in removing the energy or me myself. So it just really really depends on what it is.
Speaker 4: Fear is like a seven course meal to a demon. So yeah, and it opens up the door to a lot of other fears in your life, because once you start to fear that, everything else gets activated and he could see what you're really afraid of. It really start to tap into that fear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then that's what they do, so you can't give them that power. And once you do, I literally had I will never forget this fucking demon. He was huge. He was like big and fulky and black and it was just like all big and bad and he was like up in my face and he's like, you're not afraid. He should fear me, fear me, and I was like, you are literally just like me. The only difference is you chose yourself. That's it.
Speaker 5: And then he was he just looked at me.
Speaker 1: He's like this bitch, and I was like, wow, you know, what are you going to do? I'm not going to be afraid of you. I'm not afraid of demons. There is not a demon yet. I mean, I've been a little worried. Now am I gonna lie. There's a few that I've like, I've been like, ohhh, yeah, you're scary. But again, you know, you have to also know that you're divinely protected and how to use that to your advantage. And your truth is your sovereignty. You are a sovereignty and if you know that, what are they going to do? It's like the vampire Lord. You get to invite them in, and I don't invite them in. Do you understand my power is my space? You can shift sesche in seche way, So of course I'm making it seem very like nonchalant. The actual experience of this is brutal.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: It's actually brutal and very frustrating and time consuming and energy draining into illitating. But you know that's for more advanced individuals. And if you happen to be one of those individuals, then you need help. I can help with that too. And attachments, and a lot of people have attachments right as far as walking, huh.
Speaker 4: If we could go back to marlaw real quick. We're just talking on the other podcast about how important it is to keep a childlike sense of wonder, and I think that childlike sense of wonder really does kind of diffuse a lot of the anger. Right, So if you can get a person into playing a game or having some sort of an experience that produces that same sort of feeling of childlike wonder, you're going to fuse a lot of conflict. So if if that's the message coming from the other side, maybe have like a family game night or something where you can gather people around and they can experience some childlike wonder or some communion outside of the problems that they're having already. So I think that would help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I would definitely help. Yeah, and anything that's going through, Like what everybody talks about raising your vibration. You know, your vibe is really the most protective thing that you can have. And this is why healing is so important, because as you heal, you raise your vibration. And then now you're entering into different realities. What was your reality before? Now isn't okay walkings, my hair's colors changing and everything's spell braid because his vibration is too high. When Vergil walks in, okay, my hair stands up good, that's normal. My eye color changes, that is advanced, And I haven't done a soul braid okay, because his vibration is too high. If his vibration is too high, that means years is probably too low. And that's happening. And if you do want to make some sort of like a connection, then you have to sort of be a little more open to what this is. The problem with that is with walkins, as you are open and you're an open channel, you're also allowing other things in you. So you had this is where that's discernment comes. What are you allowing in you? What is walking through you? And and are you sure it's in your highest good? Because then if it's not, then you're going to have a pretty nasty experience. But if his vibration is really high and you can feel that, then I would say that this is a youth thing where you have your own you've created your own block or your own obstacle, and there's a imposter syndrome sort of thing going where you don't believe in your power and so that needs that trust that you have. You need to start developing with yourself accepting that either the diagnosis or what the fuck is going on.
Speaker 4: That's what you're talking about. No, yeah, accepting all of that because he didn't think that's who he is. So that's I think that might be important, you know, because a lot of times people are doing it is important it changes.
Speaker 1: Well that's a problem. Oh, yes, I'm actually helping somebody who is diagnosed with bipolar syndrome. She lives in my la Asia actually, so I have international clients, which is very interesting. But we're working on that because she was diagnosed with depression and bipolar and I'm having her understand that while yes, this is you know, obviously everything at the end is a mental problem, but there is a certain level of control that you do have, and that oft comes from healing your conscious awareness and then subconscious too, and we're kind of working on that. But the diagnosis and when people the problem with modern medicine or western medicine is that it disconnects you from the other side of reality, which is this more unknown or spiritual side. And so when people get a diagnosis, it instantly lowers their confidence, It instantly lowers their power or their sovereignty ort anything, because all of a sudden you've broken a trust. You're like, oh my god, all these things that I thought I was feeling, I'm a fucking nut case. And obviously what's going to happen is like you dwindle down and then you turn off, so to speak, especially if you're on medication too, like beta blockers and things like that, that's also going to turn you off. So then that kind of creates this kind of conflict within the brain of Okay, well, what's real and what's non This is where you have the association or psychosis or schizophrenia that you know with hallucinations and things like that. So it just really depends. But if people were a little bit more receptive to healing and the type of healing that they needed to do, this wouldn't be as big. Part of the problem is that everybody's saying that this shit doesn't exist. You have these experiences, nobody there to guide you, and now you're questioning reality, and you think that's not going to create a mental problem. Of course it is, especially if you question yourself.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Yes, was there other questions? Was there anything else in there?
Speaker 1: Something? But I don't know what. I don't know if it was like a confirmation or yes.
Speaker 3: I thought, yeah, no, nothing new for Marlowe. For some reason, I thought I might have seen something new from my apologies.
Speaker 2: Oh hello, s did you have anything?
Speaker 4: I'm actually trying to pull up a diagram right now that I think would be interesting. So this is Isaac Bonowitz's laws of magic, and identification is a big part of how he sees the laws of magic.
Speaker 3: Let me see, I don't even think I've heard of this this.
Speaker 4: So well, I can I can cut of zoom in Okay, have you used the.
Speaker 2: Those Oh god, why am I forget the Gateway tapes?
Speaker 1: No? What is that?
Speaker 2: Oh? That was from the Monroe Institute.
Speaker 1: They are the ones that they Oh no, oh no, I haven't. I mean I know of them and I've read a little bit, but I haven't gone deep diving and stuff like that. But I know that they do a lot of work with the extreme of consciousness, especially if the astro realm and like out of body experiences. Having everyone chill on and play together would be exactly my loved ones would have done if they were here. Thank you so much. It's my first ever psychic reading. Girlfriend. Come on over. If you have more questions, you can d M me or send me an email and I can help answer other questions.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm very like open. I answer my own stuff. Nothing's I'm not that fancy and automator or whatever. Like, I'm an actual human doing things, so you can ask me and I will respond, yes, yes, she is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do have your for people interested. I do have your link tree too in the show notes already.
Speaker 1: So yes, awesome. Hopefully it's it's working.
Speaker 2: Check that Oh no, it is, I checked it. I clicked on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wanted to make sure before I put it in there myself because I've had a link trick go bad on me, so you know.
Speaker 2: It happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes things need to be updated. But what is this? Let me see the laws of math unity. Oh my god, that's perfect practic synthesis. Knowledge is right smack in the middle, the quality qualitative diagnam of the primary into relations words of power. Yeah, and they're inside association synchronicity with polarity and perversity. Interesting synthesis.
Speaker 4: Well, the polarity and perversity, that's like, uh, the inversions inversions, yeah, polarity.
Speaker 1: Right, it's a little crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Association has that identification right there, so that will be in the diagnosis block. So once you start identifying with that diagnosis, that's sort of what your personality becomes.
Speaker 1: Well, this happens right, yes, right, And and this is why this is why you're he This is why you need to do the healing, right, because if you are not in tune with who you are authentically or what you are and your own truth, you start to then sort of become the reflection of others. So like if somebody says you're I don't know, you're I don't know, like a stumback whatever, I don't know. And you really don't have a high self esteem or a high self worth, or you really aren't in your power, and you don't know your own truth. And you hear it enough through society or through your family, through your friends, that's what you identify as. And so what happens with individuals when they have mental illnesses is that sort of low confidence insecurity, low self worth, misunderstanding of who they are, why they are here, what their purpose is. And then somebody gives them some sort of scientific or medical diagnosis. And because it's scientific, and because it's medical, it's absolute truth and just what I am. Right, when things can be relative.
Speaker 4: Right, And you know, having having that idea that you don't have to always identify with the things people tell you puts an end to the nominative determinism. Right. So this is a term a while back where the name that you're given usually ends up having something to do with you, with what you do in life. Right. So, yes, you've got you know, bills that act like other bills. You know, you've got all these different people with these names and they they seem to sort of gravitate towards the same stuff because it's like this nominative determinism. It's it's a form of magic.
Speaker 1: It is, I imagine, because you know, such a complex and like big thing. But I love that you mentioned that in the name, because a lot of people don't realize how much power is in the name and why you chose this name or this name was given to you, And so if they did, and I actually resonated with this, like in order for you to resonate your name or understand why you have the name you have, you would have to be at a certain level of awareness. But there is power in a name. And as a matter of fact, when I speak to guides, some guides will not give their name because of the power that it holds and because of what it can activate too within the soul. I literally have two guides right now. Out of all my guys, two of them have still to this day refused to give me their name. And they're just like Deborah, we are so connected to you. I don't know what this will activate in you if we give you my name like our name. And I'm supposed to be going slow, like I'm supposed to be taking it slow because what I went through the first few months was so traumatic to like myself and like my soul that my team was legitimately scared, not only my spirit team, but like my family, my friends and everybody was legitimately scared for me. And they're like, we're not going to do that to you again. So effer names have power and they can be very activating, very healing. For instance, my name is Deborah. It's Hebrew for B. And also Deborah was a prophetest in the Bible, one of the only and she was a judge, and she was the only female judge I think in the Bible. So she was just and fair and she went through the community and prophesized and taught the Word and things like that. And when I think about it, and I'm like, oh, that's very interesting. But what's even more interesting is the bee. Because before this started, I started, and then I can still do this. I started seeing hexagrams in my room gold and hexagrams all over my room like a grid. And you know, now I know my name means B and b's are probably one of the more sacred or revered animals in like essentially the world because of what they can do and what they produce. So I think it's pretty much an honor to be named after the bee and.
Speaker 4: Psychic activity as well. Yes, they have a mind pretty much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so a lot of a lot.
Speaker 1: Can be associated with our names. My daughter's name is Evangeline, and let me tell you, I again was atheist. I wasn't into like this, but for some reason I decided like this was her name. She is Evangeline, and the Evangeline is the evangelist, the evangelized, the messenger. So I don't know if that's going to mean for her, but yeah, it's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Was there a Was there anything else that you would like to mention about yourself double or anything maybe to pertain to like your services or your website or any who you are or whatever before we wrap it up.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, so, I mean, I guess part of my message is if I could do this and if I can connect to the truth of our reality or part of the truth, because I'm not like we know everything, but as part of the truth, and I'm able to kind of receive messages and enter into my own healing process and heal and become more in tune and embody my purpose, So can you right, Like if I'm not some sort of you know, I don't know divine saint, I'm human like anybody else. And that's what My first name is a Hindu goddess and my second name is an Egyptian goddess. And I'm not East Indian nor Egyptian. And you guess what they are, well, Hindu goddess. The first one I thought of was calli so, and the second one, yeah, and the second Egyptian goddess. If it's a goddess, it would probably be I don't know if it's isis.
Speaker 3: Or right on the colleague, Yeah, yeah, yeah, when it comes to Hindu goddesses too, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Colly popped up real strong. And then the Egyptian goddess is either going to be either isis or yeah is that is beautiful. Both are very very very amazing.
Speaker 4: So when you said homestead trad wife, she means really really traditional.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, that is amazing. But yeah, so I guess that's my message, Like anybody can do this. We put all have the power to awaken to our own medium abilities or psychic abilities if we had, first of all the courage to like explore that means for us, second of all, the courage and commitment and discipline to heal through the pain and through the wombs and through the subconscious programming, and three to remember like there's just so much more than meets the eye, and we do have the ability to do this. And this is why I do the subconscious healing, because again it's through the subconscious that you access the soul. So yeah, and I guess what I want other people and everybody to know is that it's not it doesn't need to be woul, you know, it doesn't need to be like this is oh my god, I'm going to tell you. So I'm a very very practical human and I believe in being able to apply and actually integrate these things and that not like come from like my ass. You understand, like this is supposed to be real healing work, so that people start to trust that these things are real and not a con or whatever.
Speaker 4: So yeah, absolutely, that's where the healing takes place, is when people can integrate the things that they have experienced back into their normal life. And that's that's where they pick up and actually become valuable and useful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's what I'm here to do, and I'm I'm a real person. I'm really cool. I think to talk to you. I talk to Nick every now and then, right.
Speaker 7: Nick, And yes, definitely, but you know I will Hey, like you're just saying, you know, Con, I mean, yeah, I just think, right, I mean, honestly, my opinion, just what you did on.
Speaker 3: The show today was actually kind of impressive. I mean you were kind of spot on with a bunch of stuff already. So uh, that was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: And I thank.
Speaker 3: You, thank you, hell helly. If you ever want to come on, you know, if you ever want to come on in the future again and do that to you know, promote yourself again, please, I mean that was a bless that was actually really interesting.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah. But if you guys are ever ever open and courageous enough to see what comes through for you guys, for your show or people, I do that all.
Speaker 2: Right for sure. Maybe we could talk about doing that next. Maybe we'll talk about next, all right, it sounds good.
Speaker 4: It's always open. If you ever want to come on there and give your impressions to people's occult experiences, that's when they send them to me. So that would be a very oh my god.
Speaker 1: That would be really real cool, and then I can like tap into like whatever it is people's experiences are and stuff. And I think for me this is all also a really fun experience because again, I don't do it like this often. To just kind of be able to like pick up on things and not see a face or like anything is still it's pretty impressive. Even for me. I'm just like, whoa, oh, okay.
Speaker 2: That was great.
Speaker 1: Actually yeah, but somebody said I was really fun to talk to, so I'm saying, thank you very much. That was very very kind and I appreciate that. And if you can want to keep on talking now, you guys know where to find me now, so come on over.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you let everybody know where they can find you stuff. Again, you did you did say that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, www dot Paranormal Paradigma dot com, Instagram, TikTok, threads, and YouTube though YouTube is more in the works, but it's at Paranormal Paradigma and the cool very cool lady things, uh. And the cool thing about also that I want to kind of put out there because a lot of people don't do this, but all my pay what you can, so like I'm not here trying to charge two hundred three hundred dollars for reading, because I think that's not where I'm at right now. I think what I'm trying to do is really reach as many people as I can so that they understand their own truth. So if you guys are interested or like whatever, whoever is listening, can do this at all, pay what you can price.
Speaker 2: So very nice, very nice. I appreciate that. Yes, I will have your link tree in the bottom.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I tested it out already, it works, so everything will be in there.
Speaker 1: Hell, thank you.
Speaker 2: Just remind everybody again about your shows and Thursday.
Speaker 4: All right, So tomorrow we've gotten alchemy Monday, and this is gonna be a big day. We're gonna be making tea with the big old socks a let extractor. We're gonna get a little footage of that going on, and you're gonna see how it works. So we're gonna start extracting herbs pretty soon. We're gonna be reading through Spajerics. We're gonna be reading through Miracles of the Forge and the Crucible and uh other alchemy books that are just coming in. So it's gonna be an awesome time. Also, we've got the Thursday mail bag of course with Nick and if you want to get your emails to us on Thursday, that is Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. Send us those stories and if you give me your address, Nick will send you eight stickers. So Sundays, also we have the Trialogues, so definitely check out check out the Trialogues with Ethan Indigo and Rico caled Audio. They're a great time. Lots of synthesis, lots of secretism, so it's it's a good time.
Speaker 3: Definitely check out those shows, and definitely check out Debrah's links again check out you know she's on social media. I had a great time, dever for real. I'm glad you came back on and we definitely have to We definitely have to get you on the show again in the future.
Speaker 2: So thank you and everybody in the chat. You yeah, everybody in the chat. That was fun to.
Speaker 3: Tell I appreciate everybody joining in the questions. People you know they're interested. This was fun. Uh that's why I go live, and I kind of was hoping it would go this way. So thank you all, and uh, until the next one, everybody be well.