Speaker 1: Good morning, Welcome to the Noway Jose podcast. This is the Morning Dump. I am your host, Jose Galisan. This is the kiddie of the day, Toasty. She's one of the queens of our category. Now, if you like seeing my hot takes Monday through Friday, we try to shoot for around eleven am Eastern. We don't always make it every day. We don't always make it at that time, but that's the goal. Now, if you like seeing those hot takes, be sure to hit that or if you just like seeing the kiddie of the day, and be sure that subscribe button and hit that bell for notification so you can tell them going live when I drop a new video, we'll see you in the show.
Speaker 2: Beautiful thing right now, ride shine, it's a beautiful day.
Speaker 3: About a building has been blown away.
Speaker 1: Our very freedom came under attack and a series of deliberate and deadly terrorist acts, and at that point we were taken for another round of questioning, this time related to our allegedly being members of MASAIG.
Speaker 4: It's crazy Evil.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Good morning everyone. Hope you guys are having good morning.
Speaker 1: I know it's a past morning and sometimes zones, namely the one I'm in, but hey, the rest of the United States, we're good. It's still mourning. It's okay, and I should probably actually maybe can consider changing the time to noon. I just it seems like more often than not the show starts around nonish. But whatever, maybe called the midday not of the dump, that the lunch dump. It just doesn't have the same ring. We may just keep going with morning dump. I feel like at noon it's still majority of the United States morning, so we can call it.
Speaker 5: That, and I shoot forward before noon. I shoot for it.
Speaker 1: But you know, I got I got two kids, a wife, you know, you know, bajillion jobs. This is so there's there's a million things going on, so there's always something. If it's not something, it's another thing, like yeah, the goal is eleven, but that's a that that almost never happens. But we have plenty to go through with you guys today. I hope you guys are having a productive mourning. I got a nice little workout in even in the cold. Uh, you know what little cold we have in Florida. I know I'm complaining, but it's a wee bit chilly here. But we have plenty to go through today.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 1: We got Obviously, we'll start off the show as we always do, with some sort of icebreaker content, you little more fun funny, goofy Jen pop that sort of stuff, and then we'll get into foreign policy. We'll kind of go over the stories of the days. It's not too big of a not too big of any anti war segment today, and then we'll get into the main segments. We got the Pretty Murder, which we'll begin doing more fall ups. I mean, it's no surprise we have still plenty more to talk about. It feels like a repeated yesterday, but I promise it's different content, so we'll be kind of going more in detail into some of the stuff. More information that's come out in the Pretty Murder are pretty. I think we call it pretty, Alex pretty. I don't think it was called it pretty. It's billed pretty though, right. And then we got Trump administration response, which once again it feels like something from yesterday, but there's more to the response, so we'll kind of get into some of that. Also, some of the reports have come in of stuff like the murmurs that was actually going on behind the scenes. Then we're going to submitic dialectics kind of go into I don't know how the the dialectic is formed in the media atmosphere when it comes to submitic anti Semitic type stuff.
Speaker 5: We've had a few a few stories kind of fit into that.
Speaker 1: So a little bit of a grab bag of sorts will be kind of going into I don't know a few noted anti Semites, and I don't necessarily say that with disdain, particularly not with love either. But we got a obviously, we've got Yay, and then we got Fuentdez. So we'll kind of go into, you know, little little stuff that they've done earlier. Obviously, like I said, kind of media stuff. Get a little bit of a little bit in how they're it's getting creepy. They're controlling the narrative over their TikTok, CBS, YadA, YadA, so you kind of get the vibe. So, but we have plenty to talk about today. Look forward to going through all that with y'all. As always, I will pop in and out of the chat on solo episodes. I don't always do it with guests, but solo episodes like this, we'll go in, we'll hang out with the chat in between each segment.
Speaker 5: We'll say our good mornings.
Speaker 1: I try to say good morning whenever I see a new person in there, especially on solo episodes, it's still semi reasonable to do that. The show hasn't grown enough to where it's too ridiculous. I won't obviously, after you know, one get one, I try to say one good morning to everybody. After that, it's just to be something that catches my eye or you gotta give me money, so that's when we pop into there and say hi to y'all. And for the people who like to catch us on the playback, we always put time stamps in there semi reasonably after the show was done. I'll throw in some time stamps, so if you don't want to have to listen to the live chat banter, you can kind of skip around to each whatever each topic gets the next thing. I will usually save the banter till after till the end of the time stamps, so you guys can avoid it. But we have plan to go through. Let's go ahead and get into some gen pop type stuff. I want to show you the vibe and the actual little song that I worked.
Speaker 5: Out this morning. I got.
Speaker 1: I was doing some shoulders today, making shoulders like boulders do some presses, some side raises, some front raises, and this is for every set I had just had this song going. The song's an absolute banger. This is the one that, funny enough, the White House has tried to brand, but I think memurs are taking it back. Here is me hemorrhaging followers for actually being one of the most sins that motherfuckers, you know, enjoy this little banger. Wake you up? Uh So, okay, I'm hesitating, Just keep on repeat. It's such a fun song. It's such a fun song. But you know, for those listening back, it's just Jon Hamm singing or dancing, kind of like nobody's around in a crowded place. It's been this meme that's gone on. The White House is utilizing a bunch. I saw one last night and I put my little spin on it. Someone that someone's had this one said me carrying a gun wherever the fuck I want? Uh, And then I just you change it to me. Kind of a timely thing for me. Right now, I will admit I have been hemorrhaging followers. I also don't really fucking care this kind of boy the meme. If you guys think I grat I get too much of my identity of the show or my Twitter think again, I don't know. I'm just here to spit my thoughts. If you don't like it, I'm sorry, as I try to keep a low time preference mindset. When I upset the mob, Oh well, if you could make coherent arguments or something, you know, maybe you could catch my ear.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I'm not too worried about it. Every everyone's mad.
Speaker 1: It was meany Meani pants to certain people for example, I guess a little bit of update kind of from yesterday's episode. I checked into the part of the problem just to see I watched the last two episodes.
Speaker 5: I haven't watched that show in months.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I kind of checked out after the last tiff, I be honest, I kind of I felt a little kind of like intellectual dishonesty. And to be honest, the tiff that we had before or whatever kind of was. Honestly, I think the crux of the root of the matter here. It was just the idea of like, hey, what are you doing? Can you actually make an argument? Where do you smuggle in this? You know, just in the theory terms, and yet still here we are He did not grapple I did. One of the things I put out kind of I gave him shit that I said, the border hawk right wingers and actual light libertarians are both completely justify their lambassing of the border tarians, and I said, I'd recommend grappling with that. Now, I will say in the two episodes I saw the first one, the immediate aftermath, he did quickly address I guess people of my similar I guess stance and just said that's stupid and that's it, and then spent the next two episodes begging the right to take him back as it's as it seems. Uh you know, so you know, if you are looking into signaling counter signaling, Hey, he shuns off the people who told him every this, you know, every step of the way, and uh, you know, goes to suck the.
Speaker 5: Dicks of those who who fucking hate him.
Speaker 1: So, Okay, maybe I'm being a little hyperbolic there, but the idea of like begging, oh come on, oh god, so hey, I'm just saying, they did not address that.
Speaker 5: It was just stupid.
Speaker 1: And then the second episode, the kind of the closest thing we got to that was they're not even doing mass deportations.
Speaker 5: Was that angle like, oh, that's what everybody missing.
Speaker 1: I really really want crazy mass deportations, but they're not even doing it. So it's like, okay, so that's like that's worse. That's that's that's way, way, way worse. So that's like, oh so it would be worse. But whatever, Hey, it is what it is. Maybe at some point he will address these these sorts of complaints. I'm not begging for him to come to me or anything. I don't particularly care, but yeah, I'm just pointing it out, pointing it out, all right. Next, next, get a little bit more goofy got a little too serious there. Here is a weird one for you. Watch this clip. So this is a I'm not I'm not even gonna tell you what it is. Just be that way you can be as bewildered by the person who saw this too. Just watch the security cam and then we'll then we'll talk about it. I know it is quiet, it's not muted or anything. So here's a guy walking in because it talk to the teller, puts, then turns around, does a srsault, walks away, just just like a weird old man in like long monk looking type fucking closed. I think some fucking monastery has somebody loose. This was an elderly Egyptian man entered a pharmacy asking for medicine. When told was unavailable, he didn't complain or get upset. Instead, he did a somersault in the pharmacy and calmly walked out. The pharmacist said called it the strangest reaction ever. I agree, that is bizarre, h and that is why we're covering it. This is the epitome of an icebreaker. Moving on to another icebreaker story. I found this one particularly interesting. Man, I stack you know, I stacked too many fucking of these stories. I don't know why it puts so many of these icebreaker stories. You know, I'll cut the Baron Trump out for another day. I don't really care as much about that one. That is an interesting one. We'll save that for another one. An there's an interesting litle icebreaker tidbit, so whatever, a little teaser for a future episode for.
Speaker 5: Those who really care.
Speaker 3: Here is.
Speaker 1: But here is another funny one, although it's a little bit kind of like, holy shit, that's fucked up. Obviously, we've talked a lot about the ice stuff. I do find it's funny, especially because like last night, I actually got accused of being a Spanic and it was somebody I almost I actually, you know, I just thought of this in the moment. I wish I had the tab brought up, but it was somebody's like, oh, you're just being a I didn't remember how the angle it was literally like the most you know, I guess, like I don't mean to be like I hate being the guy like oh Nazi or whatever, but like that was literally where they're coming from. It was like this race based can like whatever type angle, and it was like, oh, you're just some uh, just some subversive Latino trying to get your other Latinos. And it's like anyone's followed the show for any period of time. Uh, this is a pseudonym. My name is Josh Callison. So I am white as fuck. Like I don't know, I've never really done the like twenty three and Me or whatever the fuck it's called. Uh, So I don't really technically know from what little bit I know about my genealogy, it's like, uh, I don't know, I'm kind of like a white mutt. I don't know, it's never been something I've really taken great interest from Pride, in which I guess whatever, maybe that makes me a race trader whatever, I don't care, but you know, kind of bring it back to this clip. I guess I kind of you know, came to mind as we're about to talk this one. Here is a interaction of I think we actually kind of covered maybe even this clip or a similar clip, but we didn't cover it from this angle because I didn't even think of it. But we may have covered at least I've seen in passing somewhere where people have actually gotten uh getting detained based on skin color or even accent. And now this bag the kind of to this idea of like you know, the you know, who's what or whatever. If we're playing this race based type whatever the fuck that This is a funny interaction, Like I don't know, this is like.
Speaker 5: Uh, I just just watch this. This is funny.
Speaker 1: I think you guys are smart enough to pick up on what it is. I don't even need to read the caption for the tweet. We'll read the caption after. But obviously it's a little fucked up. Obviously we'll go in a little bit how it's fucked up. But in the abstract sense of what is happening here? It is funny, let's watch this?
Speaker 5: Why because of your accent?
Speaker 6: I assume you have an accent too?
Speaker 5: Where were you warnser?
Speaker 6: Where were you born?
Speaker 5: Not put your hands down your back.
Speaker 7: Ramon Monero was detained by US Border Patrol agents outside his home in a Minneapolis suburb after an agent questioned whether he was a citizen because of his accent.
Speaker 1: I'm from this countree, you know what for now talking to you, seeing hearing that you have an accent, I have reason to believe that you are not born of this ves.
Speaker 5: What country are you from?
Speaker 7: According to Minera, agents took a photo of him and searched a system that indicated he's been a US citizen since twenty nineteen. They also checked his US passport card, which he keeps in his wallet before letting him go. Minera, who was born in Mexico and obtained a US passport in twenty twenty one, was detained in front of his five year old daughter.
Speaker 8: Well, she was taken when I got into home, and she's like, are you okay that we're gonna take you? I don't want to lose you.
Speaker 9: And I'm like You're not gonna lose here.
Speaker 8: Even though I'm a citizen, I'm a deal a fee afraid because they don't care if your fittish in or net and especially because I know I have a really strong accent speaking English, I know I can be a target because does well who are the targeting just because our abariance and because.
Speaker 7: We're CNN has contacted the Department of Homeland Security for comment on the incident and to ask if agents are allowed to temporarily detain people on the street with accents.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well, obviously you know, pretty fucked up to detain this guy in front of his kid. This is I mean, I don't know whatever, you guys know my position on the whole immigration thing, but even that aside, he's a citizen, so like, I mean whatever, I guess now we magically, Oh it's okay, we don't we don't have to do we don't have we don't get to kidnap him now, So you know, I wouldn't really be okay with this either way. You know, obviously doublely off all doing this in front of his kids, But it is it is funny if you guys didn't pick up on it, the ICE agent very obviously was a Spanic like he had an overt Hispanic accent.
Speaker 5: So this is at hollow earth.
Speaker 1: Turf who is who shared this and said, they're not making ice agents to protect their individual They're not masking ICE agents to protect their individual identities. They're masking ICE agents to hide the fact. That's just all Latinos arresting other Latinos for being Latino, which I mean, come on, that is funny in the abstract, while it is fucked up. We shouldn't be kidnapping people in front of their children. This is not how civilized people behave. This is a we're in a society people. But all right, let's move on to the chat. We'll say some good mornings and then we'll get into foreign policy. Good morning, fat Cats, good morning, good morning, good morning, Daz, good morning, good morning, evening. I guess you say where you're at. Good morning, nice safety plus as we got manufactured ice falling from the sky, Sure do. Good morning, ran Cap, good morning, good morning, Tucker Delay, good morning, Gottess, Good morning, marnamac saying Sup, Snigs and Nags, good morning, good morning, good morning, bug fights, good morning to Lackay. It's just not that gay with Jose. Without Jose, let's go hell yeah, I'm getting gay is hell on here? Good morning, John Black, It says good morning, afternoon, and Dumpers, good morning, Cubertamo, good morning, good morning. Pokemon is for fags, he said, I know that's random, but okay, uh, I liked it back the day.
Speaker 5: It is good.
Speaker 1: It is really gay. Now I do think it's a it's for fags. If you're after if your post gold and silver like gay, like I remember Blue, Like if you don't remember Blue, shut the fuck up. Don't quote the old. Don't quote what is the stupid Aslan meme?
Speaker 5: Like, don't don't.
Speaker 1: Quote the quote the old uh whatever to me, which I was there when it was written. Yeah, so yes, the other stuff is gay. We've gotten they've gotten ridiculous with how many of there are. I will admit, though sometimes I do find myself on weird YouTube rabbit holes when I get into their weird lore. I will say they have like with their like further expansion of pop Pokemon, they had the lore at least like the they're like cosmology lore of Pokemon. You're like, whoa, you guys have got nuts with this. Whereas it was much simpler when we were kids. They're just like, these are like animal thingies, and now you're like, this is the god of all reality. Catch him with your poke ball. So it is, it is quite. It is quite the it's quite interesting to see where it's comes.
Speaker 5: So the war is fun.
Speaker 1: The game seems gay to me, if that makes sense, Like I don't, I don't know, it's I guess tross ups. I like these sort of deep lores in these expansive universes.
Speaker 5: So I'm conflicted.
Speaker 1: And when it comes to Pokemon, Good morning, Liliah Miller says, good mornings. As a Jew, a somewhat gay emo gothkit and a Mexican, how is legion to this gang's not a paidop?
Speaker 5: I think, aren't they?
Speaker 1: I think two of them are Jews actually, so I mean not that I really think they're in hot, but if you're looking at it that way, just one of those Jews is a gay, emo goth kid, I guess so. But yeah, I know, I'm not trying. I'm not thrown shade any of those guys. Good morning, Tom three three, Good morning, good morning, good morning, long time listener. I don't know who you're talking about with a dirty wizard or homeless Santa Claus. Did I already forget uh what else we got in here?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 1: Let's see your's longtime Listener. That's ironic that you're called longtime listener and it's in your and you say, I literally thought you were actually daved jose Way to undermine my point, I mean, not not that I like announced it every episode or something I've I've mentioned, it's been an open secret. I haven't really hid an it. I mean really from the jump, I was like, this is a pseudonym, even before I actually gave out my name. I just as time went on, you know, especially like as I because I started this when I was active duty military, so it's like and it was like peak cancel time, Like I don't feel like that ViBe's there anymore. Although it is kind of coming back to the right if you dared make a meme about Charlie Kirk after he died or some shit. But luckily I had already gotten the message and gotten out of that rat race at that point. But yes, when I first started, yeah, I was a you know, even as a podcaster, I was a non Now I'm not, I know, but I kind of. I guess do the shoe and head thing, isn't she because she's been like kind of did that pretty early on.
Speaker 5: She was like, I'm June or whatever the hell her name is, so same thing. I don't care.
Speaker 1: I mean whatever I mean, I guess, I mean it's I mean, I guess to some extent, I guess it's nice. I mean to have that additional like I mean, I guess maybe to some extent, maybe I'm stupid for even saying my real name or whatever. There's it's nice to have a little bit of a shred of a innonymity from the crazies. But whatever I mean, I'm uh, I'm well armed, so I'm.
Speaker 5: Not too worried about it.
Speaker 1: UH, long time ass Where I was born? I was born in Maine. I was born in uh dover Foxcroft, Maine.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: I was trying to remember the hospital. I can't remember the hospital, but dover Foxcroft, Maine. I lived in Bec up until U up until some might look sophomore year. I was trying to think of the year. Fuck it just go sophomore year.
Speaker 5: Then I moved to Florida, to Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Then I joined the military and got station in Florida and been stuck here ever since. Now I got a bunch of I got older kids and stuff, so it's kind of in the house and all that.
Speaker 5: So it's kind of hard. I'd love to go back up to Tennessee.
Speaker 3: But no.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: Bug Fight says you are a race trader. Yeah, I guess so whatever, but you are our race trader as longtime Listeners says, there could be people who speak perfect English with an American accent and aren't citizens, and people with accents you are shouldn't be probable cause to detain someone. I mean, I guess I'll give you the thing. If you're playing the odds, it's a pretty pretty good, pretty good, pretty good bet. So Good Morning, Night Safety Plus saying I'm one hundred percent Mexican. I drive a jelly Bean Ford F one fifteen each, peach rings coated in chili powder.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that chili powder stuff's gross. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Good Morning, Fire Pixie, saying I gotta start over. You just got here. Good morning Scott, Good morning, Good morning morning, Silence. Thanks for the repost. Good morning Zoe.
Speaker 5: I also do them on you guys. You guys can super chat. Uh what else?
Speaker 1: Weak got uh nice as I was born into a lobster trap. Yup, it says, I'm obvious he's too pale in Florida to be a jose. I feel like I got a pretty good tan. I feel like I'm like almost racially ambiguous, but not quite.
Speaker 5: So that's why I like my name. I didn't really think about it when I did it, like.
Speaker 1: I think i've I've told this story multiple times when this has come up or like it's not my like literally my name was born out of like I made this jose galisan name up before I even had a podcast, like, way before I had podcasts, because he was dealing with the censorship days back when I was on Facebook and that was the only social media app I was on. It was like peaked, like around twenty twenty edh when it was like peak censorship, and I just got tired of like and you almost losing my account and I was just like, I figured I'd make another one so I didn't lose my man, and so I can you know, so that way, i'd still be like talk to family or whatever on Facebook.
Speaker 5: Funny enough, I don't even use it anymore.
Speaker 1: So it's like what I probably could have just used my own when it didn't really matter, but whatever, So I made that alt and it was you know, I didn't really try too hard, you know, Jose Gali, San, Josh Gallison not there really wasn't really you know, going uh.
Speaker 5: It wasn't some James Bond shit, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it was just and I just thought it was silly because especially because it was peak woke days and I've always been pretty anti woke, you know, I say the no no words and all the things. So I thought it was funny to kind of especially this is like peak race based consciousness with the lefties. So like, I just thought it was funny that, like, because you know, I'd get in a lot of arguments online and the lefties, would you know, it was that time.
Speaker 5: You're like you're a white YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 1: And so I just thought it was funny with the ALT to make it be like, well, then guess what I'm Jose. And then I like I just noticed, like I almost never got.
Speaker 5: Anything like that anymore.
Speaker 1: So you're like that in that funny in that funny how you It's almost like it allowed me to be like subversive to the lefties. So whatever, I'm good with it. Let me see what else we got. Somehow it scrolled up og matts the balls. I think it's a good morning to you. Good morning Boomer Sooner. Good to see you. Keep Burdemo, says I say.
Speaker 5: Nigger. Damn it, you made me say the word. Thanks.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna be demonatized. We're twenty mine and we're good man. I need to get moving. We're twenty minutes in and I having even gotten to the foreign policee. But luckily it's short, luckily short. All right, let's get into foreign policy topics. You guys have me meandering on nonsense topics. It's your fault, your fault. All right, let's get into the foreign policy stuff of the day. This is even beating anti war dot com. This tweet right here or tweet or truth or whatever fucking whatever stupid you know social media app Donald Trump is using for this message. It always gets reposted on you know Twitter anyways. So here's Donald Trump saying, a massive armada is heading to Iran, is moving quickly, with great power, enthusiasm, and purpose. Is a larger fleet headed by the great aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln. Then that sent then that sent to Venezuela. Then that was sent You should probably I mean, I don't know. I'm not a snood, but I would think you would. You know, typo check this shit when you're man, it is crazy. We have a typo and I'm like one sentence in in crazy grammar typo on what is like one of the hugest or not maybe not the U but one of the biggest.
Speaker 5: Ho would I say it?
Speaker 1: I guess a serious foreign policy thing like this, like, hey, we're we're we're bringing Armada to Iran. I guess I'm getting ahead of myself here. Just I guess the A'm astounded by that already. Anyways, Then that was sent. I put the wuzz in there to make that makes sense and not annoying my brain. Like with Venezuela, it is ready willing and able to rapidly fulfill its mission with speed and violence if necessary. Hopefully Iran will quickly come to the table and negotiate a fair an equable deal no nuclear weapons. One is good for all parties. Time is running out. It is truly of the essence. As I told Iran once before, make a deal. They didn't, and there was Operation midnight Hammer, a major destruction of Iran. The next attack will be far worse. Don't make that happen again. Thank you for your attention this matter, President Donald J.
Speaker 5: Trump.
Speaker 1: Awesome, So more MAF talk. I guess at least they're centered on nuke still. So I guess we're gonna get a part two of that same gay little game that we got with us back and forth.
Speaker 5: We'll see.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they'll do the same exact duplicitus suck them into suck them into negotiations, and then bomb them. Anyways, we'll see how that works. That'll be interesting. I'd bet put my money on that at this point. But let's I guess backtrack a little bit and kind of see how we got to this point. This was written by Kyle Ansloan yesterday, So I guess it's a little bit prescient considering considering what's going on now, because this preceded the Trump news at work we just covered. So we have US holding wargames across the Middle East. So as US troops across the Middle East are engaging in wargames to demonstrate their readiness, the US is engaged in a significant military build up in the region and President Donald Trump is considering a range of options to carry out regime change in Iran. Ninth Air Force We'll be conducting a multi day readiness exercise through demis the ability to deploy, disperse, and sustain combat power across the Central Command Area of Responsibility. A statement from scent COOM on Monday explained this exercise is designed to enhance asset and personnel dispersal, capability, strength and regional partnerships and prepare for flexible response execution through scent COOM. The expansive wargames come admid significant tensions with Iran. Trump is threatening to topple the government Iran. The President's considering a range of options, including an oil blockade and strikes charting high level officials in these law neck republics. So kind of almost sounds like a Venezuela plan somewhat, which seems like they it's something similar there. Obviously there was had the kidnapping, but you know, strikes targeting officials, so kind of the the idea of pinpoint strikes or whatever, and then paired with will just blockade.
Speaker 5: You off, which, by the way, that shit's expensive as fuck. Everyone's like, oh, whatever, it's a blockade. Rah, Like, well, we're gonna get their oil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for the fucking putting the entire military surrounding that area. Yeah, that doesn't have Oh, we're just protecting our corporate interest. You're like, you mean other companies, Like so you're you're fucking We're just socializing the cost of business.
Speaker 5: Okay. Whatever.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Iran said it has said it does not seek conflict and is willing to engage and talk to the US under respectful conditions. The Islamic Republic has threatened to retaliate against US bases in the Millies and Israel and response to any attack. President That president agreed that Tehran prefers diplomacy to war. They want to make a deal, I know, so they call them numerous occasions they want to talk, Trump said on Monday, So that's interesting that you're considering what he now just said. Is repeatedly threatened to attack Iran in recent weeks. In his remarks, he drew parallels between the US military build up in Latin America before attacking Venezuela and the current American military footprint in Police. He says, we have a big armada next to Iran. Bigger than Venezuela, he said, so blatantly threatening him. Uh, he was considering attacking Iran earliest months, but declined to give the order. He was concerned that the US lane enough military power in the power in the Middle East to take out the Iranian government and protect US soldiers in Israel from retaliatory attacks. All right, moving on to the next story. Apparently Israel, despite their you know, abysmal public relations, you know situation right now, they're currently seeking a ten year military aid package with additional security assistance once again from Kyle over an anti war. We're gonna have to get Kyle back on the show here soon. By the way, he has his own show. I forget exactly what it's called, but I think he's just typing Kyle Anslan and you should be able to find it. But yeah, maybe I think it's just called the Kyle Ansloan Show. So so yeah, I recommend checking that out. He has some good guests, He gets some really good guests, So definitely an underappreciated channel that you guys should go check out.
Speaker 5: But it says Israel's.
Speaker 1: Gearing up for talks of the US on a new decade long pledge for Israel to provide military aid to Israel. The deal would include additional American security assistance for Israel cornt to Gill pinchas of financial advice to the Israeli military. Talks to establish a new Memorandum of understanding between Washington and Tel Aviv will kick off in the coming weeks. The current MoU grants Israel three point eight billion and annual US military aid and set to expire in twenty twenty eight. The MoU has structured as three point three billion in financial support that Pinches dubbed free money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not free.
Speaker 1: Under the deal, the US also sends Israel five hundred million dollars every year for the Iron Dome air defense system. Nenyahuo has previously stated that Israel wants to decrease the amount of direct financial support it receives from the US, but Pinches explains that will not result in Washington provided less military support to Tel Aviv. Okay, this is why, you know, it's good to understand economics and realize that money is just a store of value. And so you could be like, oh, well, we're not giving them money, We're just giving a military stuff. It's the same fucking thing. Like literally there yet you can literally use guns as currency. There's all sorts of people who set buy and sell guns. So it is its value. I mean, it's anyways, it's almost worse too. The partnership is more important than just the net financial issue in this context. There are a lot of things that are equal to money, says this view. The view of this needs to be wiser. Pinches said that Israel could receive more US support for a joint projects such as the Iron Dome. The out of the US military deployments in Mid East are worth many billions more than direct financial support. Oh so there you go. We're like, so they're gonna play a silly game of like, oh, we're giving them less money.
Speaker 5: But we're giving them more weapons and we're doing more military reactions for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, So just kind of saying the quiet part out loud. Oh, all these bases here working out really great for US. The US has provided Israel one hundreds of billions of dollars in military assistance since the state's creation in nineteen forty eight. Financial support has allowed Israeltra provided cisens with expansive warfare programs and wage wars across the Middle East. Israel is currently in the progreate process of significantly decreasing its military budget, so you know, we'll probably more leaning on us. And then over in the over in Central America, we got Mexico's halting oil shipments to Cuba. It's by Will Porter here, says Mexico state oil company Pemex has backed out of a planned oil shipment to Cuba. The country's president appeared to confirm. The move comes after Trump insisted that zero oil will be sent to the island, and Fallows reports that Washington plans regime change there by the end of the year.
Speaker 5: This makes sense.
Speaker 1: They have been now they're just able to kind of weekly do these threats and not actually really enforce them. And we've gone to the point to where other companies will just kind of tacitly stop doing that because I don't believe he's actually I don't believe there's actually been any sort of like official like anything yet. They just talked about that they're not gonna let him do anything. But you know, they've gotten to the chilling point. I mean, I think they've seen enough enough ships just just straight up stolen. I don't think we forget. I think people may have forgotten that we've literally stolen like something like eight or more ships from the Mediterranean type area. I believe I may not mentro, I'm retarded whatever, South America, but that area.
Speaker 5: So we we've we've.
Speaker 1: We've fucking really stolen them, took the product. I don't know what's going on, uh with the personnel. I mean, I haven't really followed up on that story yet, but yeah, supposedly keeping the ship, keeping the product, YadA, YadA, YadA. So I totally get why a company would be like, yeah, I don't want to risk losing millions and millions and millions of dollars and also the eyre of the United States. So a lot of them are just kind of just kind of well, we'll just kind of bitch out. So, uh, we'll see how this works out. I don't really have enough. Uh maybe maybe one of these days we're gonna do a little bit deeper into it, but I don't have enough knowledge of Cuba. But I don't know. I think as we all know or not, I'll know. I guess not all people know this, but you know, just think about extrecs. Think for a moment. You know, if you're dealing with the country that's supposedly having crazy economic problems and if the world goes we'll no longer give you a shoot, who's gonna pay the price in that uh, in that regime? And I guess then they go, well, then the people will just overthrow it. No that you actually typically create a rally around the flag effect where they make you be the enemy because they see you as the foreign invader, because people just kind of have that natural reaction. So yeah, it's just kind of screwing over the people. Let's move on to the next. The last foreign policy story kind of showing how the domestic has become the foreign and the foreign the domestic. We have a war secretary green lights Ice using military base in Minnesota, so I guess it just kind of richens the irony a little bit here. So Hegseeth has approved a request for DHS to allow immigration enforcement to use a military base in Minnesota. Border Protection has killed two Americans in Minneapolis this month. San Francisco Chronicle obtainded email from zb CBP requesting the usd Commission land at Fort Snelling as its staging area. The base is located just outside the Twins cities. Now, okay, I mean we I don't really feel like it's like it's that big of a deal, but you know, kind of the it just kind of makes the point a little bit more clear that it's like, eh, you basically have military roving the streets, which I guess we kind of already did with some of the guard stuff in some of the cities a while ago, but it definitely feels significant. All right, let's get into the chat, say some good morning, some more good mornings.
Speaker 5: If we got any super chats, we'll address those.
Speaker 1: Anything that catches my eye, maybe we will as well. We need to get into some of these stories though, and then we'll get into the Parretti murder. So let's check in with y'all again. See I there's any new people in there, any interesting chats? Oh, Boomer, sooner, thank you, My good sir, says feed. The kiddy's fun to thank you. Thank you two dollars. I'll give them a fresh can for you just after this. Good morning, do fest Dog, good morning, good morning, it's a fun name. Good morning, Bobo, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: Who else we got uh do? Good morning? At Tillo Spooks is all hail cue the Niggers layer.
Speaker 1: Oh you're Cubert because he said it earlier. Stop making me say the no no word to guys. Tila says, Jose is very common slowly Spanish. Josh, yeah, exactly. That's a That's why I made it that. Let me see, all right, just look at the chat, see if we've got any new people. You see some back and forth between y'all Caribbean. That's that's what I meant to say, not Mediterranean Caribbean. Why can I not think of that? There you go, Thank you, long time listener. Let me see you. All right, we got an NHH from Bobo sen Nigga Hale Hitler.
Speaker 5: I'll say it. I'll say it. I'll say it. I don't mean it obviously. But all right, let's get into our first segment, talk about the Parretti murder. So we have a we have to kind of lead this off.
Speaker 1: We have I mean, I guess you can go check out CNN if you want to catch the rest, but I don't know, uh, you're not gonna really find me seeing CNM other than in like Twitter clips, although I guess there's commentary to be had to say, way to go, fucking influencers. You have made it so that fucking CNN is getting great scoops like this I've seen. I guess that is something I have noticed actually, like some of these like establishment media places have actually been doing some fairly decent work recently. And it's I guess it's this idea when that you guys fuck up so fucking hard, you have like Tim Poole going, you know, fucking shoving the boot all the way down his throat till it comes out his asshole. Uh yeah, Now people go, oh, oh, okay, maybe CNN wasn't so bad, which I'm not saying that's even the case. I think there's a I think those people were too cozy with the establishment, pretending not really to be it anyways, and now those cracks, those fissures are showing, and it's even I just think the media landscape is shifting to such a degree that some people are just falling off. Hell even to some degree, you know that, I guess kind of the I guess, if you call the beef or whatever you want to call it, that I started out with, to some degree that as well. I think that has a lot of the result of this, like populist energy of like, oh, we're gonna pair with the righty's and this is gonna work out.
Speaker 5: So well, you're like, okay, we'll see how that fucking goes. Oh here's how it fucking went.
Speaker 1: So way to go, Way to go, influencers, you're making CNN reasonable again. You're making them look like fucking red blooded patriots. Way to fucking go. But here is Sella Carlson, which I guess is one of the people videoing. So I guess on that note, though, I guess.
Speaker 5: People like me.
Speaker 1: If anyone out there knows of any of these people that are at these protests or whatever, yes, I get it. Oh they're cammies, they're lefties or whatever.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I mean maybe maybe they'd be fucking looms if I had them on the show. I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is you find out information. I had David GLDI on the show. That dude, fucking that dude did some wild shit for the FEDS. So like, why wouldn't I talk to a left And I have a feeling a lot of these people and maybe more reasonable than you think. Uh, but you know, I guess let's to kind of put a little bit of face to uh, you know, one of these people had to witness a murder firsthand, and I'm not sure if she's necessarily one of the people because there was like two women who kind of got shoved by cops or ice I guess, you know, even really cops, and you know, PERETTI kind of you know, got in between and didn't really didn't really strike him. I've seen people said, oh, he touched him, and now that justifies literally everything. He at best may have like bumped him, he did this like this kind of like no, no, no, no, do that because as they were being crazy over the top like sorry, I don't know, you're not gonna find me justifying cops beating up women for what being mildly annoyed, Like it's I don't even really know what.
Speaker 5: It's not even obvious in the video.
Speaker 1: They're just come up just kind of push them and shove them, and it's that I don't think there's any sort of like you're under arrest or anything, just we're gonna fucking just brutalize you and just not deal with the situation at all. But anyways, I've vamped this enough. We've got a couple of clips of the Stella. Carl sins, let's watch this first one. I don't have any particular orders. Let's watch them.
Speaker 10: Together wells to protect themselves and to spin stories.
Speaker 12: It's incredible to me, though, the four days after this shooting you have not been contacted by anybody from the FBI or the federal government.
Speaker 5: What does that tell you?
Speaker 10: That they're protecting themselves and they don't care about the truth of what happened, and they're looking for their way to create the truth that protects them and allows them to move forward with whatever it is, which we all have various ideas of what that looks like, but whatever it is, that their long game is in creating this violence in our streets. Our streets. This is not These are people from all over the country who have not been trained.
Speaker 5: I do want to pause.
Speaker 1: She makes a good point there, especially for those who fall along the libertarian argument here, because the funny thing is here too is like the libertarian argument of Bordertarians or whatever kind of comes down to this, like you know this this we essentially go, oh, you know, there's private propert there's public property.
Speaker 5: But if you have public property, who owns it?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: The contention becomes well, it's technically not unowned or maybe you could. I mean it, we get this weird ambiguous territory because it's a result of you know, the theft of all these people taxpayers. And then you kind of get into, well, so what do we do with this public property?
Speaker 5: And you know, the idea was.
Speaker 1: Some people say, oh, you want to try to approximate the closest possibly thing you could think of in an actual private situation.
Speaker 5: And so you kind of in the idea being.
Speaker 1: And that would present itself in multiple different ways, in multiple different regions, and a true free sort of society because a private property type based society there would be there are borders, like there's a border to my house, Like that's what property is. So it becomes this like collectivizing essentially the idea that we you know, as a group, you know, we kind of somewhat we have some level of claim. We get this weird ambiguous you know gew language nonsense where you kind of get into like, well we sort of have a claim. Although this kind of just then you know, loops back right into normal. So the idea becomes then well, then you get to the close like really the idea becomes the will of the people. What is it that people in that general area or whatever. Then you get to the qualms of how do we break this up? Uh, and then people say, well, the people called for this. I'm like, okay, okay, Well, so then where do we draw this line down to.
Speaker 5: Do we draw it at a regional do we draw it a state level, do we draw at a city level?
Speaker 1: Do we draw it a federal level? Because it's pretty fucking clear to me, Like, it's pretty obvious. I mean, I guess we haven't run the polls. Actually they kind of have. They've run in the nation poll actually even to that point, I guess then becomes this literally becomes one are the issues of democracy because you know, if you're using this argument and if you look at all the fucking polls right now when it comes to deportations, ice, any of this stuff, it is like almost completely flipped. So that argument never no longer holds unless you're playing democracy, unless you're fucking abandon all fucking principles and you just go to full on democracy. This just doesn't even make sense by their own fucking logic in my opinion at this point.
Speaker 5: So, like, what is going on here.
Speaker 1: So unless you're like, no, we must seed all power to the federal government, and now we're going to just go to the largest unit and that's gonna be will approximate that, and we'll go, oh, well, we'll sort of come to some sort of idea of what the normal person with the largest possible body agrees is what we should be doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, at the very the very best you.
Speaker 1: Could really come up with, if you really we even it would make more sense if you went into a red area and did this. Although the funny thing is if they went into a red area and did this, I actually think it would probably do the exact same thing and flip. It would probably flip the issue as well, and so then you run to the same fucking problem. So I do think that's an Actually, while it is like get everyone's usual left usual or whatever, it's like, okay, fine, but she is a person in that area, and by your own fucking stupid theory that you've concocted, then you guys should be respecting her and all the other people around her and go, well, this is the approximate of what these privately these property owners in the area want, which is ice the fuck out of there, so like, I mean they want to live around among legal immigrants, Like okay, like the logic is retarded. All right, let's get let's let's get back this intervene.
Speaker 10: Kick down doors, breakaway families, leave children stranded in the street without their parents, having communities throughout Minnesota trying to come together to figure out who can who can foster all of these children who have been abandoned in apartments that have been kicked down with now no family around. I mean, how can you justify that there's enough evidence for what they've been doing before it ever came to murder? To you, this is murder, Yes, I know it is. It was an assesss vsascination in full view in the middle of the streets of somebody who has served a country and continues to at the Veterans Hospital. Like nobody should have to worry about being assassinated in their streets, especially in America, which nowhere it should be that way. I think people are feeling like there's nobody here to help us, there's nobody who can step in to protect us, and I think people are at a loss and shook, like what do we do? What can we do? What is in our constitutional rights that don't seem to matter. The constitution doesn't seem to matter.
Speaker 1: And that's gonna be super relevant in our next segment for Shure when it comes to the Trump reaction. Very concerning for anyone who cares about rights, which you know, funny enough, the right used to pretend to.
Speaker 5: Uh, let's check in another clip.
Speaker 1: I think this kind of goes a little bit more into how do I say this into their.
Speaker 5: Into her kind of recollection of the scenario. It is a little bit longer clip, so uh, let's hear what she'll say.
Speaker 10: I mean, I watched him die.
Speaker 13: I remember him.
Speaker 10: Is back and his head rolling back, and he looked it was so fast moving, but not for me. Like when they left, when they fleed, which now I see after the shooting, they decided to just scatter and save themselves.
Speaker 12: You begin to scream, what the ap could you just do? Do you remember that moment?
Speaker 10: Do you remember screaming that I couldn't believe what.
Speaker 3: I was seeing?
Speaker 14: Like what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 10: And I knew he was gone on because I watched it. And then they come over to try to perform some type of medical aid by ripping his clothes open. With scissors and then maneuvering his body around like a rag doll, only to discover that it could because they wanted to count the bullet wounds to see how many they got, like he's a deer. I watched that, and that is what it felt like they were doing, and that is part of why I was like, what are you guys doing? Why would you jostle his body around like that? You're not even doing anything to help him. But I knew he was gone.
Speaker 5: You knew he was gone.
Speaker 10: Then I knew he was gone. There was no way with the way his body was moving. And I only knew that because of the way they were manipulating his dead body, just playing with it like like they're in a video game. They were looking at us and laughing after the yes, I mean, the reason of escalation was due to the mockery. We understand why.
Speaker 1: That by the way, we have seen some of the videos after the fact, at least I've had it. I'm not saying I saw them like drag the body all around, but they did seem to be kinda They didn't clearly did not have in a media Oh we need to, you know, start medical measures.
Speaker 5: That's not the appearance.
Speaker 1: I got they were far concerned about other things, but yeah, whatever, I guess I was in the moment, so I don't know. We'd have to we'd have to go back over tape and look over the aftermath to verify all this.
Speaker 5: So let's keep going.
Speaker 10: PD is unable to intervene on our level. We would like, but you would like to think that their kindness, compassion looking us in the eyes would occur in these moments when we're being attacked in the streets. And the MPD just felt like they were part of that team at that moment, and maybe that I'm not talking about the whole word department. Once the yellow tape was up, there were MPD officers who were standing in line, five of them, I think, and they wouldn't talk look at us. Everyone just kept saying, just look at us. You're our representatives, you work for us. Why won't you look at us like one of our a part of our community just was murdered in the street, Like you're our Minneapolis Police Department. Why won't you even just look at us to give us solidarity? You know, when we walk around with the whistles or on our neck, it's not that we have, like, we know we can't do much, but what we do know is that we can let our community at large know when we're walking around, like, I see you, and if you're stuck in your apartment, I want you to see me. I'm another person walking around who is here to protect you as best I can with my whistle in my phone, which really feels.
Speaker 5: Not great, yep.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey, I mean I know a lot of people might want to make fun of her, you know, I mean, I obviously I'm not even I've said many times, I do think to some extent, giving into the protest thing is it's a little gay that it almost never works.
Speaker 5: It gets subverted.
Speaker 1: But you know, it's a lot of people are gonna give her a shit and be like, oh, look, how fool as she is. But this is actually a genuine person caring for a community, trying to help others in the best way she can. I don't know, I mean kind of I don't know, pretty fucked up, I think, really be like ah, like, and it's her community. To go back to that point again, everyone's like, oh, you know what kind of don't I don't really know how you get to this point to a like I mean, I guess maybe there's certain level of principles, but I just don't even understand the principles of certain people or their preferences or whatever.
Speaker 5: How you get to this point.
Speaker 1: I guess if the only way it really works if you get that tribalism mindset of like left first right, which is like if say, if you see like a flint as like analysis of the situation, it really is just that simplistic nonsense, like we have to crush the left, and it's like, oh, okay, that's fucking adorable, I guess until it's like in your streets with violence, which whatever, Oh no.
Speaker 5: It'll just be in the blue streets.
Speaker 1: Cool, Like we'll just do that though that this isn't gonna backfire in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 5: We have no concept of history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're like, oh, well, we'll just we just need to really really crush them, as if that's a thing that ever fucking happens, you know. And even then these like left right whatever, everyone likes to act like their strict fucking you know lines, they're not like they're fucking ridiculous, Like there's so many different paradigms upon which even to look on left and right? What fucking axis are we talking about here? Like it's just fucking retarded. Like you ask any of these anti communists what's communism, It's like they they they don't really have a fucking answer. Like you look at the look at the effect. Just for fun, go google the effective tax rate of the United States and the effective tax rate of China. I actually think the last I look, I might maybe it's changed, but I think China actually has a lower effective tax rate for like an average middle class or something.
Speaker 5: Uh So like not saying that they're you know, they're the different. The point being is like everyone makes these like you know, these big meta analysis like call me lefty capitalists, and you know, like these don't even like you guys are like a two percent difference, Like you're all fucking.
Speaker 1: Call mes like like it's it's it's all just ridiculous, like you're all fucking lefties.
Speaker 5: All right, let's move on, let's keep going.
Speaker 1: Uh, apparently there's been a there's been a new narrative that's come out. I mean it's kind of I guess building off in an old narrative.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 1: They one of the initial narratives because of the gun. How he was Uh oh, he was coming to commit slaughter. Uh, here's roll I'll make Flugel saying a lot of people running victory laps over this, claiming that this shows that Preddy was a good bad guy or something. Actually, never mind, I should read, I should present what Julie Kelly says here before I give Rollo's commentary and retarded, and then we'll probably actually read the CNN report. But I think I gotta show Julie Kelly's especially because I've given her credit of doing good reporting in the past, and I think this is absolutely despicable what she's.
Speaker 5: Doing right here. Uh, maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm gonna give another read, so maybe i'll have a different I've only read it once, so maybe that's too Maybe I'm being too judgmental. It was like quickly, I really quickly, So to be fair, let's read it together, and maybe maybe I'll I'll be like, never mind, it's just whatever. Maybe I don't like the way she said it or whatever. We have mindor's agreements, but you know, it's not like that. But let's uh, let's read this together. She says CNN's reporting that Alex pretty broke a rib during a separate altercation with federal officers a week before, where he was fatally shot tempting to obstruct an immigration operation. Corney's sources pretty was already known to federal authorities for his involvement in obstructing raids and targeting officers CNN. The earlier incident started when he stopped his car after observing Ice age and chasing what he described as a family on foot, and began shouting and blowing his whistle, according to source who asked not to be named out of fear of retribution, which, okay, so that's what they do, Preddy later told the source, which they have a valid reason for it too. It makes sense like if you actually care about your community members and these are people in your community, I mean, I'm not like a big community guy particularly, but I guess if it was my neighbors and I was concerned, I could I could see this. But the idea is that, like, hey, we know, we can't fight these guys with guns. But so they're trying to do with what's within legal means what they can do, and Ice just continually tries to manipulate what they define his legal because they're coming with the force of the federal government, which has no real backstop against it. They kind of have no real checks and balances.
Speaker 5: So what they can do. What can they do?
Speaker 1: They can blow whistle, they can they can ask people's names. That's one thing they've said they've been doing. They've been like, what's your name?
Speaker 5: What your name?
Speaker 1: So that because the idea is that these people are just getting black bagged or whatever. And like I'm not saying necessarily don't go through any sort of process or something, but they kind of just boom gone, and then it's like, hey, where's Jeff at I thought he was coming to dinner, Like, well, he got picked up because he didn't have his ID. He was going for a walk down the street and they thought he looked Mexican. Like so the idea they whistle whistled to kind of for one, you know, let people know, oh shit, you know ice is coming after you, which fair enough, thank you.
Speaker 5: You know, you know, you know how nice it is when you're driving down the country road and somebody gives you a little double flash.
Speaker 1: Let's you know a CoP's there. It's the same fucking thing, like okay, cool, I mean, maybe might be a little annoying in certain areas, but you know, go home ice. So anyways, yeah, seeing the earlier incident started when he stopped his Oh I'm retarded, uh, he said it, later, said the source. He later told the sword pretty later told the source that five agents tackled him and one leaned on his back and encountered left him with a broken rip. The agents quickly released him at the scene. Preddy was later giving medication consisted with treating a broken rib, according to record's reviewed by CNN, and she goes, oh, let's get to follow up now. This in addition to comments by his parents, this is where it gets a little bit dicey.
Speaker 5: This is where I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: That he may have joined some group and that had warned him to be careful and do not do anything stupid speaks to his motives. Both his parents and his ex wife also said he had a concealed carry permit and would occasionally shoot, but never carried in public. So why did he bring a loaded gun with him during No not a protest? Another attempt to obstruct SUSI impede and Immigration Enforcement operation. Reporting also indicates which that that's protest like, I don't know. I mean, I think that's completely fair. You could say it's fucking annoying, But I mean, what what do we consider protests? I mean, like, that's that's an annoyance, Like, I mean, that's you are literally just annoying the government. What is a fucking protest other than that? Like, reporting also indicates he had scrubbed his social media accounts prior to his fatal accounter, which, I mean, whatever, we'll get into an article here in a minute. Was he seeking to retaliate for the injury he used to stain. Now that's where she turns into a fucking piece of shit, Like come on, like, what what kind of weird fucking boomer brain wrought do you have to be into? Like I mean, especially somebody like a Julie Kelly who's covered lots of things like uh like the uh, the Michigan So I guess I'm not super you know, into uh, you know, I haven't super What's what I'm trying to say, not super familiar with her work. I'm familiar with some of the stuff like uh or Michigan work, like the the fed napping stuff, and she was great on that. So you think you'd just feel, uh kind of apply the same type of thinking, like, you know, hey, why would a hey if I if a group of men beat the absolute shit out of me and broke my ribs. Yeah, I'm gonna start being way more vigilant about carrying my gun. Like, for example, another way to look.
Speaker 5: At this, I'm I retarded.
Speaker 1: Uh is uh is apparently is from Jasper Nathaniel says, seen as new reporting suggests pretty was attacked by federal agents, entered into a database, and then possibly targeted by his eventual killers. So uh yeah, yeah, So there's two ways to look at this, and I think one of these is a little bit more honest if we're going to be if we're gonna be completely honest here, society is seeking to retaliate. As I said me, someone carrying a gun is not is does not like even if they did mean to retaliate, what what the situation we saw is irrelevant whether he was trying to retaliate, Like, if he was seeking to retaliate, we saw the video.
Speaker 5: He was not retaliating. He was not. So even if he was seeking to retaliate, beside the fucking point, unless you find some sort of thing online of him giving detailed things about how he's going to violently get involved and he's going to literally create a violent altercation in any way, shape or form, like sure, like but if you were he's the one who's being attacked, and then he gets killed for having a gun, I'm sorry, you don't gonna go Oh was he seeking to retaliate? If anything, it's insanely irrelevant, frankly has nothing to do with it. And it's Unamerican to even be fucking like in this mode of thinking, what fucking gay shit is this? Like it's America, Like I fucking I've been carrying my gun for for like ever, Like I've carried my gun before it was legal to carry my gun. I don't give a fuck. This is America. I fucking wear that bitch like everywhere.
Speaker 1: Like unless there's some like actual plausible way I could get caught, Like I'm going somewhere with like metal detectors or something, I almost always have a gun on me because it's fucking America. And you're like, you don't even need that can steal carry to be completely honest, like the only reason you would need it if you use it, and if you're already at that point anyway, is It's like, man, the chances of that happening are pretty slim, so frankly, I'd rather save my self respect and not give money to the government. Luckily, Florida finally anted up though, and uh and just made it so it just concealed carry everywhere, so now I don't have to do it legally. Although I don't know which is more fun, Like they kind of both feel like freedom, but with like a different connotation to it. Carrying in both circumstances illegally or in a state that just completely allows me to do it. Both feel kind of cool. But let's get into this article. Actually it kind of get a little bit more and the details of this opposed previous previous snathu about the rib thing imagig.
Speaker 5: So let's check this out. That's an okay, there we go.
Speaker 1: Here's from CNN, which once again I guess to that CNN point I made earlier, which you know, obviously we'll filter this through the fact this is being written by CNN. But Alex pretty broke rib in confrontation with federal agents a week before death.
Speaker 5: Sources say.
Speaker 1: Federal immigration officers have been collecting personal information about protesters and agitators in Minneapolis, sources told CNN right out the jump, collecting personal information about these supposed agitators, these protesters, You mean they're making a database of people exercising their first amendment?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: It wasn't this like a whole thing about two a people about making gun registries. How is this any different? Like, Okay, whatever, let's keep going. And had documented details about Alex Pretty before he was shot to death on Saturday. Is On Pretty first came to the attention of federal authorities, with sources told CNN that about a week before his death, he suffered a broken rib when a group of federal officers tackled him while he was protesting their attempt to detain other individuals. In a statement, the DHS said that DHS Law Enforcement has no record of this incident. Memo sent earlier this month to agents temporarily assigned as said he asked them to capture all images, license plates, IDs, and general information at hotels, agitators, protesters, etc. So he can capture it all in one consolidated form. According to correspondence reviewed by CNN, Pretti's previous encounter is another reflection of the aggressive approach federal agents are taking with observers and protesters, a philosophy underscored by the requests for agents to collect information about protesters, whose activities are broadly protected by the First Amendment. Dhs as repeatedly warned of threats against federal law enforcement officers during immigration enforcement operations and criticized protesters who they argue are impeded those operations. On Tuesday, the Department also publicized an online tip form to share information about people allegedly harassing ICE officers. When our law enforcement encounter a violent agitator who was breaking law, obstructing law enforcement, or insaulting them, so that obstructing is doing a lot of work here.
Speaker 5: So they're counting as people yelling what's your name? Whistle, whistle, whistle.
Speaker 1: That's they're conceding that obstructing our law enforcement make records to advance prosecution. This is not groundbreaking, its standard protocol, said Tricia McLaughlin. The earlier incident started when he stopped his car after observing ICE agents chasing what he described as a family on foot, began shouting and blowing his whistle. According to Sores, who asked not to be named out of fear of retribution. Pretty later told the source that five agents tackled him and won Lino's back and encountered that left him with a broken rib. The agents quickly released him at the scene that day, he thought he was going to die, so the source, Pretty was later given medication consistent with treating a broken rib. According to a review records review by CNN, which would they say this was a week before?
Speaker 5: They said? This is a week prior? Did I miss that? Let me see? Uh, let me see week week? Yes, a week.
Speaker 1: So actually, the funny thing, there's actually, once again another way to look at this, and this guy was being attacked by cops when he had a broken rib, so that gives even more to the natural human response and people be like, oh he was resisting, No, he wasn't. He may have legitimately be in pain. He already had a broken rib and was getting the shit kicked out of him by like what five to seven dudes or whatever it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 1: I mean he literally had a broken bone still like that bone probably hadn't even really repair it at all, So he was excruciating pain, probably trying to protect himself. Hell, some of the times times people say, he may have been reaching for it. Probably was actually almost reaching for his rib of like ah like, because he had a broken rib.
Speaker 5: So uh yeah. Earlier this month, at DHS official Minneapolis sent a memo to Immigration and Customs Enforcement Homeland Security Investigation officers assigned to stay contemporary duty, asking them to form it to input information on protesters and agitators. The forum, titled Intel Collection Non Arrests, allows agents to fill in personal information of agitators and protesters who they encounter. It's not clear whether other agencies in Minnesota are also using the form. Previously, agents had informally shared info about protesters and agitators, which with each other. The memo said Pretty's name was known to federal agents according to a source, though it's unclear whether the new intake form was used to share his information.
Speaker 1: So it's a cord to a source. So that is a sources say thing, you know, whatever that does. But it's also not clear whether the federal agents who encountered Pretty on Saturday recognized him before they confronted him, eventually wrestling him to the ground, taking a gun from.
Speaker 5: His waistband, and then fatally shooting him.
Speaker 1: Some Trump officials have spoken publicly about the idea of creating a database for protesters, though it's not clear what ICE has done with information collected through the forum circulated to agents in Minneapolis.
Speaker 5: One thing I'm pushing for right now, we're going to create a database.
Speaker 1: Were those people that are arrested for interference, impeding, and assault. We're going to make them famous. Oh wow, that police state I've been warning about. Tom Homan Trump's borders are told Fox News early this month. We're going to put their face on TV. We're gonna let their employers, in their neighborhoods, in their schools know who these people are. Oh so the literal federal government is going to utilize twenty twenty woke fucking woman tactics. Awesome, that's great, because God forbid, you don't want them fucking abducting your Homi Jose down the.
Speaker 5: Road, not me the other one. On Sunday, a DHS spokesman denied the agency was compiling a database of domestic terrorists after a video and state in Maine. A video in Maine.
Speaker 1: Showed a federal agent recording the license plate of a woman observing him during an operation, telling her we have a nice little database, and now you're considered domestic terrorists. Mcglofflin told CNN about the main incident, there is no database of domestic terrorists run by DHS. We do, of course, monitor, investigate, and referra all threats, assaults, the obstruction of our officers to the appropriate law and enforcement, which it kind of sounds like we don't do that, but we do it. Obstructing and assaulting law enforcement is a felony and a federal crime in her database to see it. On Tuesday, she reiterated that there is no DHA DHS database. Federal officials that make clear that they're investigating anti ICE activities they alleged they alleged cross the line into violence. Monday, Patel said the agency was investigating signal group chats used by observers to share information about ICE activities, warning on a conservative podcast that people cannot create a scenario that illegal entraps and puts law enforcement into harm's way. You mean by like it put them in a situation where they shouldn't act like jack boot thugs. Oh no, they had to act like jack boot thugs. On Tuesday, DHS announced it was launching an investigation into US citizen who attempted to purchase a firearm on two separate occasions, allegedly staged she wanted to protect herself from ice agents and also to kill Ice agents.
Speaker 5: That's weird. Okay, Well the first part you had me.
Speaker 1: In the second part, I'm like, Okay, I don't know about that, although I don't really as we've talked about the show, the James Conkins story, I definitely do not trust that. I want far more. Uh, I want some elaboration there before I go, oh, it's okay not to give her and it's okay for you giving do an investigation to this woman. Sounds like she very well could have just been doing some goofy fed posting as some people do.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: Maybe it feels like there's a lot of context out missing out of there. So yeah, maybe maybe if she's protecting herself from them, you know, protect herself and also to like the context may have been like to protect herself and in that situation kill them, which like, yeah, like I think Alex pretty was one hundred percent justified to if he was fucking John Wick or fucking Neo from like that one.
Speaker 5: Uh not Neo was it? What's that movie equilibrium?
Speaker 1: You guys ever seen that the movie's fucking sick, which I think it's Keanu where he's like, he's like his whole thing is like martial arts of like guns. Like if that motherfucker was this, this motherfucker was Jason Bourne and took them all out one hundred percent justified.
Speaker 5: So they literally were attacking him.
Speaker 1: They a bunch of fucking thugs came up and attacked two women and a man and murdered the man. It's it's really that simple. If you're not giving badges extra rights, if you're giving extra badges extra rights, you get into a weird, complicated situation where you have to do this weird fucking mumbo jumbo logic.
Speaker 5: What else we got on this?
Speaker 1: Uh, all right, let's get into let's go the chat and then we'll get into the administration response. I think I've kind of covered basically everything here that I wanted to cover, so far as the recent and the actual murder. Uh, let's pop in the chat, say hi, say hello, all those good things. Good morning, JC, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: Go to see you here?
Speaker 1: Uh, good morning, real John Doe. I think it's the first I'm seeing here. It says just what the mainstream needed wanted all along. They forced people back to their bullshit. Yeah, there you go, you influencers, you fucking podcasters, the big ones, the ones who were you know, the tim Pools, the you know, all the people kind of resigned that in between, even the one I gave shed to do earlier. This is Congress. This is what you did. This is what you guys did. You guys made them reasonable again.
Speaker 5: Good job. Uh let me see till A.
Speaker 1: Spook saying, doing his regular preaching, let's go check out the Marsia Night Church of Christ dot org.
Speaker 5: If you're gonna be a Christian, may as well be based. I guess. Good morning, six R.
Speaker 1: He says, maybe sis and death at federal agent's hand is bad. Maybe just maybe good morning to our getting NPC.
Speaker 5: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, six R. Don't you understand the stormtroopers won the election?
Speaker 5: Laid down? Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Cubert says, I heard he was carrying a P three twenty and it discharged, prompting the shooting by ice. We're also carrying P three twenties, which is just in the news lot not long ago, for unprompted discharge.
Speaker 5: I'm calling this fake.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're calling like it fake in the sense that, like you think that was it. I'm not sure. I'm open to the idea that that's what did it. It doesn't really help them case much. I mean, it's like, I think it's basically still murder. I mean, you you're not. I mean, we're get into weird juice and antic territory. If you're trying to say it's not murder, because it was like if me and like my buddies go beat the shit out of one dude and then he fuck and then he uh and then his one of my buddies takes his gun away from him, like disarms him, and then the gun goes off, and then we all get scared, thinking the guy that we're beating the shit out of has a gun and then we all kill him. I think that's still murder, just because there's like confusion involved. I don't I don't know. I mean, I guess maybe it just depends on what do you mean my murder? I guess are you like, do you like is it the like are you trying to be like, oh, it's intentional and the I mean, even then that's intentional you created the situation, so I know we getto weird like definitions territory at that point. But yeah, uh, I'm kind of I'm really agnostic to whether the pro the three twenty went off or not.
Speaker 5: I don't really Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a fun it's it's I guess it's a fun point for the gun heads because it gives them a chance to make fun of the three twenties or whatever. But to for me, it's kind of it's kind of irrelevant. I mean either way, it's like, yeah, you still can't you still can't do that. Let me see Alien Big Cats? Is your consertation's funny? I think its the first time I seen you.
Speaker 5: Good morning, good.
Speaker 1: Morning, good morning, Fendlander. Good to see you join the show. She had is real John Doe's America is starting looking, looking, feeling a lot more, whole lot more Israeli as day as funny how that works. Yeah, we were in full on like crazy like uh crazy, idf fucking thug type shit almost like and ironically, while it does feel gay to say this, that is ethnic cleansing, Like, I mean, it's obviously a different scenario than the palsy and Israeli thing, because even if you're looking at from property right situation, they were there for Yeah, yeah, I mean, but yeah. And it's funny how many people are like, oh, this is a this is a Jewish op. You're like, dude, even Miller is a fucking Jew, you idiot, Like, yeah, I agree, maybe it is a jew Maybe it is a Jewish op, but not in the way you fucking idiots think. Uh, here's Jason. You're not supposed to care about your own community. You need to care more about my PayPal mafia who just wants to leave us alone.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Uh, good morning, Ellie James. As I heard the pretty unalive was fake, maybe it is. I mean, even is even if this is all fake, it is real in the sense that there is a ongoing discussion about these issues. And I said, like, even if it is fake, even if it's all contrived, whatever, I think it was an important discussion to be had and it's very revealing of a lot of people, and so it is kind of a It's a great revelatory moment. So take a moment, look around, analyze the room, see where people are, and move from there. Maybe reevaluate your priors. If you find yourself in an odd position after all the way things have shaken out. But I think this is a great moment to be like, oh shit, yeah, like maybe maybe I fucked up, Maybe maybe these people fucked up. Those are some fun. It's a great time for all that.
Speaker 5: Let me see.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Retardo, good to see you in here. Good morning, good morning, good morning, clockwise, good morning, good morning. Here's real John Doe saying, get one hundred people opportunity to light people up and did not exactly. Yeah, so this whole like, oh, was he there to retaliate, Well, you have plenty of opportunities and he didn't. And even if he was there to retaliate, he didn't.
Speaker 5: So what is this? Good morning, GCD, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you popping on the show last night. Good to see you in the chat right now. Let me see see there's anything more in here. Man, you guys are all chitty chatty.
Speaker 5: Oh good morning for really, thank you for the money, old two dollars, Appreciate it, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Just says if you're gonna be Christian, may as well be based. Thank you, josh Ah. Yes, Martin mcflies, is I totally disagree with jose A Minnesota, but here's support because one difference is nothing really high.
Speaker 5: Joseh cheers.
Speaker 10: Hi.
Speaker 1: Do you see I'm fine with that mentality like and also like I'm more the idea that like, I mean, just like.
Speaker 5: I don't know what am I trying to get at the lack of Like I guess I don't know whatever. I'm not I'm not gonna open that. That that again, we'll get into whatever. Let's keep going and see what else we got here. Uh, here's clockwise, last chat and we'll get to the next thing.
Speaker 1: Says protest dynamic is perfect for creating organic violence. Give the government any slight excuse to fuck you up, they will oblige. You can always just spin it later. Yeah, that's why it's like you always gotta be careful to like try to even though you are like, fuck.
Speaker 5: These people, these fucking red coats. Like I get it, You're like seventy to seventy six revolution. You're like, no, no, that's gonna end wrong.
Speaker 1: If you want to revolt, do it on the you know, do it, like, go read a new libertarian manifesto, Go read some Conkin revolt that way, Uh, the idea that you're gonna go fucking cause islands. Now, you know, if you guys organize together, you somehow create like some sort of conclave where you can defend each other and you use defensive violence against the state. Sure, it's probably not gonna work well for you, but the idea that you're gonna the you know, the the organic violence can backfire. But I will say it in the same time, you know, protect yourself. So like you know, if let's say PARRETTI had an AR fifteen, is protect yourself, Like you know, if the alternative is getting fucking domed, you know, I guess whatever I mean, we'd be we'd be dealing with a different situation where we'd be arguing it over a court, and hopefully it'd be in the same exact place. So all right, let's get into let's get into the reaction from the administration. Obviously, I know Nick Sorder isn't the administration, but here he is. He kind of basically is at this time this fucking weird gay little chud.
Speaker 5: But let's say he's here.
Speaker 1: He is on Stephen Crowder talking about I guess kind of how they are now being told to interact with the people.
Speaker 13: One of the stories that I've unfortunately been hearing this morning, uh, is that border patrol agents have now been given new orders uh not to for example, if they were to run a license plate and they comes back as that person is an illegal that border patrol was forced to let into the country under Joe Biden, they are no longer allowed to arrest that person.
Speaker 10: And is.
Speaker 11: This new information that you're just you're just bringing to like right now that these new orders. Okay, and I don't want you to reveal your sources, but you have someone who you you trust on this, you believe this is a matter of official, actual approach and policy. Now, this this actually came from two Border patrol agents, two separate Border patrol agents on the ground in Minnesota. They're very, very frustrated, obviously, they feel like one of them actually said that this feels like we just reverted to the the Biden days.
Speaker 1: One of the which is that's a funny, a funny reveal there. Congrats border Hawks, Bordertarians. Look at all you've wrought. You've brought it back to the Biden administration. You're not even gonna get what you fucking want. And you have ballooned the ICE budget up to eight times, and it's almost certainly going to continue to grow as they always do.
Speaker 5: And you've more than doubled the manning of ICE. So congrats, you played yourself.
Speaker 1: You you've become the domestic neo cons Good job, good job. But yeah, Siri is talking about that apparently that they've been given new orders not to arrest non criminal ones with like even when a license plate confirms illegal. So I don't know necessarily what the how that what that means. It does feel like kind of a weasel thing, which I mean, this is I don't even know what to make I guess. Apparently even too, with some of these stats, I haven't looked deep enough into this.
Speaker 5: I need to look into it.
Speaker 1: Apparently with this like going over rapist murders whatever, apparently most of those times those guys are just in the police, like in the jail anyways, so like you know, they supposed like these violent and you know, in whatever is like, it's not like ICE is out there, you know, doing fucking investigations hunting down the Venezuelan rapists and going oh, eureka, we have a clue and we got them and we're gonna lock them like no, they just go to the local police and then they have them. So it's like also like even then, like once again this idea that we have these fucking these armed thugs on the street, Like why why aren't these guys like postal office if anything? There should be more like bus drivers, like show up to the local and if it's in a place where they have a sanctuary city and they don't want you, then fuck off. Like I mean, I I don't know, I guess I what I mean. Yeah, you may not agree with it, but this is like in this whole basis supost to be you know, states rights or some shit. I don't know, it's just it's just it just doesn't seem to be a functioning system.
Speaker 5: You know, this is a I'm like, it's not going to happen.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna have ice hunting down, you know, the the uh you know, fucking uh, you know, whoree, the fucking murderer.
Speaker 5: Like that's not how that works.
Speaker 1: So now they just end up being this weird make work program, and the make work is to look cool and tough and yeah, so they're gonna do the jack bugs jack booted thug ship like they've been doing, so I don't really so I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't even know if I necessarily even ballow by this though, because I mean, I don't know what's going to happen, how this is gonna play out. I guess we have Tom Homan that's getting ready to come over and take the four.
Speaker 1: So we'll see how this plays. Let's see how Trump has reacted to some of this. I got a couple of videos of him. Uh here is uh your's I guess, him being asked on what looks like the White House lawn. Let's check in on that. Let make sure the audio. Of course, the audio is out. Give me a second. Let me bring that back up for you guys.
Speaker 5: Here we go, all right, here, here we go. It's back. We're back. We're so back. All right, let's play this. You know, okay, I know it's really hard to hear. You gotta this. I don't know how why this is the best video, but here he is goes. You know, you can't have guns. You can't walk in with guns. You can't walk in, you can't walk into this, you can't do that. So I know it's kind of mumbling about but very very focused on the gun. The guns, the guns and guns.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Here's Alexander Marino saying, uh, she's a pretty good count I've seen with some good tweets.
Speaker 5: Said.
Speaker 1: Trump was told his disapproval rates were second only to Nixon, and he was like, I'm going to have the most tremendous disapproval rates anyone who's ever seen.
Speaker 5: They will be incredible.
Speaker 1: People would be saying, stop, Donald, no more to them, No, who goes so hot you will get vertigo.
Speaker 5: Uh So, yeah, that's that's a pretty pretty fun little I like, yeah, that was funny.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like it got enough likes. I'll give a little retweet here. Let's check in another one. We get a better, better clip of him and betraying his oath to office for those who I guess give a shit about that. Uh, here is Donald Trump, uh completely saying fuck the Second Amendment.
Speaker 5: Here, so let's watch this. The assessment from.
Speaker 1: Some of your old officials that alex Pretty is a domestic terrorist or assassin, Well.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard that, but certainly shouldn't have been carrying a gun, but all of hey, look, bottom line, everybody in this room, we view that as a very unfortunate incident. Okay, everyone, unless you're you're a stupid person, very very unfortunate incident. I don't like that he had a gun. I don't like that he had two fully loaded magazines. That's a lot of bad stuff. And despite that, I say, that's a very unfortunate.
Speaker 5: All right, let's get that one more time in this room.
Speaker 2: You're you're a stupid person, very very unfortunate incident. I don't like that he had a gun. I don't like that he had two fully loaded magazines. That's a lot of bad stuff. And despite that, I say, that's a very unfortunate.
Speaker 5: So very bad stuff. But it's unfortunate. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously I didn't say you can't do well you actually did in the previous one. You can't do that, you can't do that. You can't do yes, you fucking can. This is America. Nothing about any of this nonsense is really that crazy. I mean, I get, these are, you know, soft men who have never actually had to, you know, concern themselves with protecting themselves aside from outsourcing that. But yeah, plenty of people carry guns everywhere they go, myself included. I mean, there's no, not no, not necessarily any intent, you know with it, whatever, it's just to be prepared for the off chance that violence occurs. Because I have loved ones, and I respect my I enjoy my property and my loved ones, and I want to be able to protect them. So I carry a gun. Like and I'm pretty content with how I can handle myself without a gun. But why bother with all that, I can just have a fucking gun. Uh So, yeah, it doesn't bode well for the Second Amendment a little bit freaky.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let's check in on Axios. Apparently they've got some inside source type stuff, so sources say, although Axios has been pretty on it with some of this uh Trump administration stuff, so go with that where you want. But apparently, according to them, the incendiary language claiming Preddy was wanted to massacre or that that he wanted to massacre federal agents wasn't spontaneous. It was dictated Christynome and DHS by Stephen Miller, according to FORS sources who spoke to Axios says it reveals it in narrative's origin, not factual evidence. This wasn't just mistake, it was crafted funny enough, you're CNN again, Let's check in on.
Speaker 5: Uh, let's check in on this piece. Uh, giving Stephen Miller shit second excellently brought it down. Here we go, So it's his.
Speaker 1: Top White House aide Steven Miller acknowledges possible breach of protocol before Alex pretty shooting. So not only so did looks like it supposedly we have source sources say it came from Stephen Miller, which, funny enough for everyone with all this oh oh you know who rah, everyone wants to get this weird race based analysis of this, and oh it's the Jews or whatever, Like, dude, this is Steven Miller's a Jew, and this is like all his shit. So it was I guess you can take another level and be like, yeah, so we're all the bankers in World War two. Yeah, I guess you're right.
Speaker 5: But if anything that kind of goes against these people's point that I'm talking about, top White House aide Steven Miller said Tuesday, the officials were evaluating why Customs and Border Protection Minneapolis may not have been following proper protocol before the fatal shooting of Alex Prettie.
Speaker 1: So we do see some looks like giving way a little bit here a remarkable acknowledgment of possible wrongdoing from one of the Trump administration's most influential and hardline operators on immigration enforcement. In a statement to CNN, Miller said the White House had provided clear guidance to DHS that the extra personnel that have been sent to Minnesota for force protection should be used for conducting fugitive operations to create a physical barrier between the arrest teams and the disruptors. Were evaluating why the CBP team may not have been following the protocol. The statement mark perhaps one of the most notable shifts and messaging today. I'm pretty shooting from one of the administration's most hawkish messengers.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: In the aftermath of the shooting, Miller labeled the v A I ICU nurse would be assassin while department while DHS Christy Nome claimed he committed an act of domestic terrorism. Okay, now they're just getting into all of it.
Speaker 1: Whatever, We're not gonna be labor this, but yes, apparently Steven Miller has acknowledged maybe we maybe we fucked up, which that is quite the admission considering for anyone who's followed the ins and outs of the Stephen Miller, uh, Steven Miller white House, which what I think people sometimes referred to him as a prime Minster or he has some he's kind of, you know, very often credited as kind of like being one of the main I guess you could say, ideological driving forces between the Trump administration currently kind of the point man for a lot of this shit. So it's it's it's quite the uh quite the quite the back the backstep a little bit here, so I think it might be significant worth commenting on. Here's a tweet from LP, which that's a it's.
Speaker 5: A unique one.
Speaker 1: And here's Dylan Allman with some tweet that I'm not reading all of that holy shit, but let's check out this. Let's check out this video. Let's check out this video, and then I'll read the LP's thing because I've actually been fairly decent recently. Obviously, don't be a homo, don't vote for those guys, but hey whatever, if they want to be based, I'll point out some of their based stuff.
Speaker 5: They followed me.
Speaker 1: I think I've told you guys in a while back, which is weird with all the time that I've given them shit, but you know, cool props in respect. I think I think party archy is gay, but whatever, you know, you guys can still be pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Let's we'll see how this works out. We'll feel it out, you know.
Speaker 1: Let's check out this clip more crazy stuff from the FEDS. This is them using meta AI glasses, so literally escort them using meta glasses kind of looking around, which I don't know.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is crazy how much they've decked these guys out, as I've been saying, it's ridiculous or even out here, but they're in like crazy decked out, like fucking up to meta shit, like they're trying to be like RoboCop or some nonsense.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, see him pushing the button. Yeah, I think those are meadow glasses. Huh. So you got these guys out here using meta glasses.
Speaker 1: Creepy, creepy, creepy. Which is is weird seeing this shit in real time because I remember when I was reading kind of on this show, you know, the foreign policy stuff, always kind of reading the ins and outs of stuff going on CAUSA. I remember seeing all the reports about like I don't remember what they were calling like if they were calling it biometrics or or they'd be using different terms or it's essentially they were creating databases there as well, and it just kind of always feel felt weird, like how does this what does that look like? And it's like, well, I guess probably something like this. This is probably kind of looks like so I guess kind of to that point of the ship coming home, a little creepy, a little creepy that that's going on.
Speaker 5: All right, let's uh, let's see what did the LP what was.
Speaker 1: Their comment on that, because I'm not reading all Dylan Almond's nonsense says there's never been a more important moment to guard your liberty. A surveillance state is being normalized, and AI makes it cheap, fast, and scalable. It always begins with targets, the public is trained dismiss then the capability spreads until thescent sits inside the cross here. So yeah, everyone thinks, oh, we'll just we'll just unleash this on our our enemies and this will never be a problem.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 1: This is a little Bertarian shit, but this is just it's not even a little libertarian shit. This's just not being fucking stupid, that's all it is. Like, I mean whatever, like I mean whatever, Canary in the coal mine, the curse of fucking not being retarded.
Speaker 5: But uh, I may look at it, but I'm not all right. One. Well, here's another one, another concerting clip of Ice.
Speaker 1: Uh, just insane shit, these guys being on crazy power trips.
Speaker 5: Let's listen to this guy.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you this product. What you know. I will tell you this, do you erase your boys? Really?
Speaker 5: Listen to him? To listen to this again?
Speaker 1: Remember that the morning, Remember the the Icebreaker segment we did where I was teasing them about you know there, this is a just Latinos arresting Latinos. They're they're detaining people for accents. Listen to this motherfucker's accent. Look at his face, which I mean whatever.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you this product. What you know. I will tell you this. Do you erase your boys? I raise your boys? If I raised my voice, you'll erase Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 6: You said if I raised my voice, you'll erase my voice?
Speaker 5: I mean that could be any clearer of a threat.
Speaker 1: You see right there on his front, Ice Ice Ice Ice, That is Ice directly giving. I mean, unless it's some fake I mean I don't know. I mean, we're we're in a post reality world. But this is him blatantly threatening to kill a man for raising his voice to him. So that is this is where we're at now, This is where could oh he'd be what will be be for raising his voice? Would he be impeding an investigation?
Speaker 5: Now? Is that what he being? Is he worthy of murder?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Is this how fucking gay everyone's become. Oh don't you dare touch a fucking federal law enforcement officer while he's doing something, and so you're you're worthy of death? Pathetic fucking faggots. All right, let's move on to uh, this one. I want to dig a little bit into this. I saw this, I hadn't dug into it. As Kyle Kolinski say.
Speaker 5: Major breaking.
Speaker 1: Trump regime is increasing illegal DHS raids against protests with Minnesota Baveno firing was pr stunt, a head fake de escalation. So let's look into this see if this is bullshit, because this is like quote tweets within quote teets.
Speaker 5: I looked a little bit of their day, so I want to I want I want to check this.
Speaker 1: Uc Second, Kyle Kleinsky is a little sloppy at times, so I'll say that I'd be like, I mean no man wrong. I do like if if he's someone that at the times that like I agree with him on an issue. He is kind of like, you know, fun, cathartic to listen to, but he is like kind of retarded in a lot of ways too, So uh yeah, it's you know, he's fun, he's animating at times a little bit of a faggy douchebag.
Speaker 5: But let's let's look into this because I mean I find this maybe, but the way he shared this a little week, it's like quote tweets with tweets. Here's this James guy saying confirmation that Bovino's withdrawal is a PR stunt made to lure protesters into thinking they got to win. DHS is ramping up operations in Minneapolis at the same time as here for returning to California. Well, what is this guy referring to?
Speaker 1: I guess some dude Berry with the ned with eight thousand followers. So it's been almost two months as Metro starts began. The families are running out of money and resources to stay in hiding. Rental assistance requests are exploding. City council pressurizing, pressuring walls for an eviction moratorium. Restaurants are either closed or half staff around me, says. Despite the news about Baveno, multiple DHS convoys have entered the city this morning and they are very active. They're ramping up operations against observers. Some are being followed to their homes verbally threatened. In some cases, Ice is trying to violently attain them.
Speaker 6: And then he.
Speaker 5: Shared below the I don't know, this doesn't seem really all that, I mean, like doing me wrong. I'm not saying this guy's wrong, but this is based off of a small account of a guy who just says he's there. I mean, I don't unless, like Kyle Kalinski, knows this guy personally, I don't know to what degree. I mean, it seems convincing enough. I mean, maybe there.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess we'll kind of wait and see how things play out. It does seem a little weird to be like flatting.
Speaker 5: This is like ah, it almost feels like they're confirmed breaking I mean it, I don't know. I mean, i'd like to see pictures of them rolling in. I mean, I guess that still wouldn't be like, you know, conclusive, But I don't know, so I.
Speaker 1: Guess we'll see, we'll see. I mean, this just seems pretty slow to me. I mean, he is sharing here a Ken Clippenstein's thing as a federal deployment to Minneapolis, Steady State and expected to continue as planned per Border Patrol memo leak to me, which now that I feel like it seems like they're trying to act like this was a Oh, this was just a trick, and they're gonna try to and they're gonna they're.
Speaker 5: Actually gonna ramp up.
Speaker 1: Maybe they will ramp up, but I actually never I mean, once I heard this news, I didn't really think they were actually like, maybe they'd back down like a little bit, but I figured they'd kind of probably do the same stuff.
Speaker 5: They're swapping out. They're putting home in in there. So I know this this feels a little bit like slop. To me, this feels like slop. I mean, I guess it is relevant.
Speaker 1: He does bring up but they just acquired a military base, so you know, I know that does kind of guess push against the fact that they're slowing down if they're using a military base now. But this I don't know, Well, we'll see. I wouldn't be at least bit surprised. You know, I guess to make parallels again to other stuff. Let me remember how they interact with Iran. They did this like fake out thing over going to diplomacy, so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. So they do this like, oh, we're gonna you know, if say Trump and maybe some of his lackeys, you know, outwardly we're signaling, you know, they're gonna start they were going to, or they actually are, you know, backing off operations.
Speaker 5: In fact, they do the exact opposite. Is like a trick.
Speaker 1: I could totally see that being the case, but I don't know. It looks like you kind of will wait and see at this point, let.
Speaker 5: Me see, do I want to cover this stuff?
Speaker 1: Well, we'll have to see it. Well, we'll save this for another day. I have had a couple other things that I guess we're more along the lines of just gloating, like, hey, I told you so. For example, that romasia O's Turk detention a while ago. She was a girl in college, So we'll probably cover that a little bit tomorrow. But I did want to mention it in passing that like, hey, I was screeching you about this stuff.
Speaker 5: A long while ago, calling out the hey, this shit is totally happening. This is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: All this fucking immigration stuff is totally being subverted against you, you fucking idiots. All the things you guys called for is being weaponized against you, you fucking retards.
Speaker 5: You're not even getting what you wanted.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, so the for example, the Ramesa O's Turk one apparently they recently confirmed that, yes, it actually was just the fact that she wrote an op ed about the government about the I believe about Israel or something nothing even that crazy. That is the reason they uh they literally black bag during the street, which we watched that video back of the day, and uh they deported her over that because she wrote things they didn't like in her her school paper. That's it, all right, let's pop in the chat and then we'll get into our last topic of the day.
Speaker 5: See what you guys guys say. Who knows may it was a new super chain there. J C said, you and Toach should read Rise of the Warrior Cup by Radley Balco. I've actually never read.
Speaker 1: That is a long book though, because when it comes to like a live reading, you don't want like a long one.
Speaker 5: You don't want like it like too long?
Speaker 1: You know, then you'll be I mean, we bit off a lot when it comes to democracy, the god that failed.
Speaker 5: We think we did. We finished it, didn't we. Yeah, I think we did finish it. So we bit off a lot there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that that's that's not a regular occasion for sure. Um Tillis's Have I heard Brandon Herrera's take on the Pretty Thing?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: I don't really follow him, so I don't know. Uh, I said, probably the most base well known person's take.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't know. Maybe I'll have to check it out later. Let me see who else in here any won't say hi to you? Good morning, chekoh, good morning morning. Saying everyone should carry it makes you more polite, hundred percent does Umm Marny back pointing out it's crazy. The agents are mass. Yeah it is Cubert saying you smarter than I look me and you me and you both. Brother.
Speaker 1: You know that's my superpower. I just look retarded. Good morning, Andre said, swamp cleaned. I guess yeah, that swamp is super clean.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 5: They just blew it from once to the other. Yep, they just made a new swamp. They created a retention pond and moved the swamp over to the other one. So let me see, all right, well, I guess that's it.
Speaker 1: Uh, you guys are just chit chatting amongst each other. Let's get into let's check in on this last segment. I have throw this together real quick. Give me a second.
Speaker 5: Let's start off.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about Semitic dialectics. Let's start off. I feel like it's it seems appropriate, uh to kind of check in on a Oh yay, if we're talking semitic anti semitic. Uh, the whole dialector that play is into that. It wasn't long ago. He was a he was the man of the news, the man of the hour.
Speaker 5: If we're going hard as fuck, I will still say Nigga Hall Hitler fucking slaps. That is a fucking banger of a song. I was actually the other day like something.
Speaker 1: It came up whenever the other day, whenever that stupid the vicular infuentes and all the people partying story came out, I was like, helly, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: I was like, I want to listen to that song again. I couldn't find it. I like, I I'm actually like legitimately upset.
Speaker 1: I mean, if anyone in the chat knows ways you can find it, let me know, because that song banks and it's not even like I really necessarily have some sort of love loss for Hitler.
Speaker 5: It just slaps.
Speaker 1: And also even then, once again, I actually still stand by the message of the song. The message of the song is fuck you. And I also still think anyone anyone out there who was, you know, dogging on people like Toad who lost his job and you was a bitch, you as a bitch, like you know what this song is about, like are you a good faith actor or not? You don't need to be on the side of the corporations. You know what this song meant. You know, the idea was that like, hey, you guys are fucking telling me I can't say shit is America. You guys are trying to fucking cancel me for having ideas that maybe you disagree with, maybe you don't, maybe you're misunderstanding me, whatever, but you know, like fuck you. And this was actually came right after the when this really happened was a what's his name, God, I can't think of his name. There's that one basketball player who did something similar he like shit, some like black Israelite shit, and they got like crazy canceled, which like I don't necessarily agree with any like black Israelite shit, but like hey, what the fuck, Like why can't he have his opinion because all the Jews got all upset, like got how dare you? And their idea isn't even really that offensive. It's just that they're like, you're not Jews. We are like the Blacks are the real Jews, and like the fuck you are, We're going to cancel you. So Yay came out and goes, you know what, fuck you nigga Hall Hitler, And the idea is not even really that he's saying hyl Hitler per se, you know, like maybe he is. I mean, but like I guess at least what got co opted, but the message being fuck you, will say what do I want? But he got broke. He he ended up caving. He did a whole apology. I guess he said he was bipolar, so let's read. Let's read what he has to say.
Speaker 5: So I don't I don't know. I mean, maybe he is.
Speaker 1: I could also buy this as being a bipolar incident, but a bipolar with some some truth in that bitch I'll say, says to those I've hurt. Twenty five years ago, I was in a car accident that broke my jaw and caused injury right frontal lobe of my brain. At the time, the focus was on the visible damage, the fracture of the swelling and the immediate physical trauma. The deeper injury, the one inside my skull, went unnoticed. Comprehensive scans were not done, neurological exams were limited in the possibility of a frontal lobe injury was never raised. It wasn't properly diagnosed until twenty twenty three that medical oversight caused serious damage to any mental health and led to my bipolar type one diagnosis. Bipolar disorder comes to its own defense system denial. When your manic, you don't think you're sick. You think everyone else is overreacting. You think you feel like you're seeing the world more clearly than ever, when in reality, you're losing your grip entirely. Once people label you as crazy, you feel as if you cannot contribute anything meaningful to the world. It's ez for people to joke and laugh it off, when in fact this is a very serious debilitating disease you can die from accuring. The WHO and Cambridge University people with bipolar disorder have a life expectancy disorder by shortened by ten to fifteen years on average in a two to three time higher all cause more talorrate than general population. This is on par where severe heart disease, type one DIABE, HIV, and cancer all lethal and fatal if left untreated. This totally seems like it was written by Harley Pasternak and not Kanye West.
Speaker 5: But let's go on. The scariest thing.
Speaker 1: About this disorder disorder is how persuasive is when it tells you you don't need help. It makes you blind, but convince you have insight, You feel powerful, certain, unsolpable. Does really anyone believe that this is the written this is the written prose of Kanye West. I do not buy this is this is you know, I get it's people talk different than they write. You know, I've written stuff before. I write different and slightly than I talk, but it's somewhat similar. Okay, whatever. I guess he's on the backswing of whatever his bipolar thing, and he gets really proper and he's speaking. I lost touch with reality, things got worse. Ignore the prom I said and did things I deeply regret. Some of the people I love the most I treated the worst. You endured fear, confusion, humiliation, the exhaustion of trying to have someone who was at times unrecognizable looking back, I became detached for my true self In that fractured state, I gravitor, gravitated towards the most most destructive simple I could find the swastika and even sold T shirts bearing it. One of the difficult aspects of having bipolar type one are the disconnected moments, many of which I still cannot recall, that led to poor judgment and reckless behavior that oftentimes feels like an out of body experience. I regret, and I'm deeply mortified by my actions in that state, and I'm committed to accountability, treatment and meaningful change does not excuse what I did. Though I'm Nazi or anti Semi, I love Jewish people to the Black community, which held me down through all the highs and lows in the darkest of times. The Black community is unquestionably the foundation of who I am. I'm so sorry to let you down.
Speaker 5: I love us.
Speaker 1: In early twenty twenty five, I fell into a four month long manic episode of psychotic, paranoid and impulsive behavior that destroyed my life, and the situation became increasingly unsustainable. There were times I didn't want to be there anymore. I don't even see a signature block. I really actually was going to make a joke at the end here, that'd be like in the Harley past, and I goes, okay, yay, just sign here. They didn't even do that, So we're just supposed to assume this actually came from YEA. It was published in the Wall Street Journal, so I guess trust them to the degree this actually came from YEA says having a bipolar disorder is notable. Is a notable state of constant mental illness. When you go into a manic episode, you were ill. At that point, when you were not in an episode, you were completely normal, and that's when the wreckage from the illness hits the hardest, hitting rock bottom. A few months ago, my wife encouraged me to finally get help. I've found comfort and Reddit forms of all places different people speak of being a manic or depressive episodes and similar nature. I rather stories and realize that I was not alone. It's not just me ruins their entire life once a year, despite taking meds every day and being told by the so called best doctors in the world that I'm not bipolar but merely exposed experiencing symptoms of autism my words as leader my community of global impact influence in my mania, I lost complete side of that. As I find my new baseline, a new center through an effective regime and medication, therapy, exercise, and clean living, I have new found much new clarity. Impouring my energy into meaningful are positive, meaningful art, music, clothing, design, and other new ideas help the world. I'm not asking for sympathy or a free pass, though I aspire to earn your forgiveness. I write today simply to ask for your patients and understanding as I find my way home with love yeay, which I know.
Speaker 5: I guess you can believe that or not. I'm skeptical. Interesting, I don't know. I guess A good way to kind of lead off this segment going to the next one. We talked a little bit about this, I believe on Already Dead or maybe that was yesterday actually on with the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: But here is here's Barry Weiss, this fat pig. And here is one of her press corps who recently died. Apparently she refused to condemn Israel for killing a CBS photographer. So the first, probably the first time in history editor has done this. So it's it's just crazy that we see this. Now, who is she? She's a she's what the editor. I don't even know what her technical job, but she's basically running the editorial everything. She's a as the executive final say, so it seems that everything CBS, she's the fixer for the Zionis that came in to fix it.
Speaker 5: Now, who ultimately owns CBS?
Speaker 1: Larry Elson, the oracle guy, I believe what was he the largest funder of the IDF, private funder or something like that. And then here's another one of his subsidiaries they bought TikTok On. Here is a CEO that he put in place over there. So let's see if we notice a trend between these people he's putting to run his organizations. Let's see what they have to say here.
Speaker 12: We made a change to designate the use of the term Zionist as a proxy for a protective did attribute as hate speech. So if somebody were to use zionist. Of course you can use it in the sense of your proud Zionist. But if you're using it in the context of degrading somebody, calling somebody a Zionist as a dirty name, then that gets designated as hate speech to be moderated against. Over the course of twenty twenty four, we tripled the amount of accounts that we were banning for hateful activity. We also have I think over two dozen Jewish organizations that are constantly feeding us intelligence and information when they spot violative trends. Is there's no finish line. There's no finish line to moderating hate speech, identifying hateful trends, trying to keep the platform safe. There's no such thing as an endgame.
Speaker 1: Awesome, So that's the guy who's running TikTok. Now here's power pair of power mapping saying, you know, kind of teasing, saying we are proud Zionists, but you're not allowed to call us that, and we purchase a social media platform to censor you from saying it. But if you say that we own the media, that's an anti semitic too, and we'll also ban you for that. But yeah, we bought this shit. So yeah, censorship is in full effect. Heard lots of complaining. Is the alternative any better?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It seems like old Larry Elson once again playing both sides of this. We've had this recent new push from a lot of people go over to upscrolled, which I know, maybe it is preferable. I'm not even saying you shouldn't go over that if you're a TikTok person. I've seen some people saying they've had pretty good results. But essentially this has kind of become the anti zionist, you know, a platform. This has become the you know, I guess the dialectic that's at play here. You know, you gotta when these people leave, they gotta go somewhere. Here is where they went. I know maybe this has something to do the database concept we were talking about earlier. But let's uh, let's this is sir Eskin or let's hear what he.
Speaker 5: Has to say.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit of a skizzle lord, so bear that in mind. But this one seems semi legit. We talked about this a little bit, and already Dead last night said so about upscrolled, is it?
Speaker 10: Is it?
Speaker 1: A coincidence that it starts popping off right as TikTok starts acting weird and censoring keywords like epstein WhatsApp gets caught again in privacy and data trust drama. By the way, I heard someone was telling me that you can't even like DM like private message epscene on TikTok right now, and then you look at the founder is Hijazi, a Palestinian Jordanian Australian who's spoken about losing family in Gaza and says that pain is part of what pushed him to build a platform that isn't hostile to pro Palestinian voices. This is someone whose family died in Gaza and supposed to this pain is what drove him to do this. But he's not some random outside coder either. He's held senior roles at IBM Hatachi and Oracle. Oracle as in the Enterprise Data Empire that's been tied to TikTok's US infrastructure slash data partner narratives.
Speaker 5: For years, says, So let me get this straight.
Speaker 1: The old platform starts censoring everything, while a new platform with a founder training big tech system suddenly catches wind and exit. It's influencers all start parading around bringing it around right on Q. Sure total coincidence or it's the same play as always. One platform becomes a victim, another becomes the escape patch, and both harvest the migration. So uh interesting playing both sides. The dialectical reveals itself. But thankfully we have this young this youth that's rising up, these new influencers that I talked about, you know, these podcasters kind of I mean that we have some of these rowdy types, the younger types, you know, that are that didn't necessarily play that game. They played the anti establishment game. They didn't cozy up to the path, they didn't play the tim cass. We're oute where they go. We're gonna kind of be this inte between they go, fuck that, we're breaking the paradigm.
Speaker 5: Luckily we have them like Flint this so let's check out him. How are these people, how are these people handling this current moment? What are they doing at this time? Let's chicken them.
Speaker 4: Check out our merch store, Flentiscot store. I have my brand new USA couarter zip.
Speaker 14: Check it out.
Speaker 4: This is high quality stuff. And I'm not just saying that some of the merch that we've done in the past. You know, we've been doing merch for a long time and it's been sort of some of the products are better than others. This is very high quality eighty percent cotton, twenty percent polyester. US flag on the side, very high quality stitched on. And then we have the embroidered USA logo right here, and it looks pretty sharp. I mean, look at this, Look at this collar. Zip it zips all the way up. Little product demonstration. It does zip all the way up. In case you were wondering, So when it gets really cold, yeah, you could theoretically zip it all the way up.
Speaker 14: In theory.
Speaker 4: It is possible in practice too, if it gets cold, if you don't mind that you can zip it all the way up. You can zip it all the way down. Maybe you're in like a tropical climate, you get a little warm. And I think it looks sharp, navy red, embroidered USA logo, American flag. I think it looks great. What do you guys think? I think it looks great, goes great with the hat. You know, this is a whole fit. This is a whole ass fit.
Speaker 14: So check that out.
Speaker 4: Fentis Dot Store. This is now my number one best seller on the store. We've sold over a thousand of these already. They only been here I think for a few days. We already sold over a thousand of them. It's my number one best seller for the year so far.
Speaker 14: People love them.
Speaker 4: People are loving this product, and get it in time for spring. They ship in two to four weeks. You're gonna want to wear this at Easter. You're gonna want to wear this at the at the wedding party, or well, you probably wear a tuxedo to a wedding, but you know, I don't know if there's like something happening around it, whatever kind of spring event you got going on, this is the perfect fit. It's a great conversation starter. People are gonna say, wow, I love that quartership. Where'd you get it? And you could tell them I got it on this island. I got it on this island.
Speaker 14: They were giving them away before the FEDS showed up. So check it out Flents dot Storm.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's that's Flint's selling. I think I believe it was one of those Epstein Files photos that came out. I mean, we joked a lot about the drip and this and that, but he's out here selling that maybe a joke. I'm you know, I'm all about dark humor, you guys know, Tara Gang, I say the no no words or whatever I'll make.
Speaker 5: I'll make a joke out of anything if I find it funny. I don't really give a shit.
Speaker 1: Made all sorts of jokes about Epstein that many people might be horrified about. But obviously at the end of the day, I'm I'm very uh, I don't know, not a big fan of people that children, not a big fan of that. Uh not people I tend to uh, I don't really want to make a habit of being associates with or or or you know, look upon kindly in any really way, shape or form. Usually kind of kind of I don't know, you know, this whole idea of like where is the line for violence?
Speaker 5: I don't know, fairly comfortable with that one, you know, so, uh whatever, Maybe just a joke. You know, people do jokes, you know they're fun and funny. Uh, I don't know. Let's check in, let's see, let's a little bit more so he was just still just jokes. Apparently talked a little bit more about his thoughts on not Epstein. Let's one hundred dollars.
Speaker 9: Firstly, f Stine at his clients rape the girls daily, male reports girls as young as eleven. Therapist of council Epstein victims say nder the age of ten. Whitney webs book says young at twelve. Clinton said you like them young. Epstein perg just twelve year old triplets from friend as a birthday present to himself, just because men in the middle ages fck threteen's in eleven to fourteen.
Speaker 14: Year that's all fake. Just google it.
Speaker 4: Epstein was charged, he was convicted, and the youngest victims are fourteen.
Speaker 14: That is the only thing that can be proven by law.
Speaker 4: And you want to know how I know you're a complete fucking idiot because that story about twelve.
Speaker 5: Year old only fourteen, let's go on.
Speaker 4: Well, triplets has not been corroborated by anybody. That's how I know you're a complete idiot. And you don't care about the truth. If you care about the truth, you do the research. Cannas Owan's tweeted that, and you know what I did. I did the research. Do you know where that kid? Do you know where that claim comes from? The claim about he was gifted twelve year old triplets that comes from Virginia Juphrey. She is a serial liar if you look into it. She makes that stuff up a living. What do I mean by for a living? She has made tens of millions of dollars in settlements from people that she has made wild accusations about. It has been proven that she is a liar and not reliable, and she makes up these exaggerated claims because, believe it or not, that's an industry. Are we now gonna go full feminist and full woke and say that you gotta believe all women. This is why women cannot talk about this issue because you don't care about the truth. You hear a sensational claim and you want to just get that out there. You didn't even do a cursory search into the claim that you're making. So what does that say about you? It says that I'm right, I did my homework, I did my research. I know what the lawsuit says. Jeffrey Epstein was convicted for those crimes. Hundreds of interviews, potentially thousands of victims, and what can be corroborated is fourteen to seventeen.
Speaker 14: Nothing under that age.
Speaker 4: There are about other claims, but nothing corroborated, nothing proven in court.
Speaker 14: And here we go. Here's the second part.
Speaker 9: Get a little fifty dollars twoads. Old guys't make it the standard. We are mortally right. Once you get closer to forty, you will understand how mature in younger girls already teen, let alone fourteen. I'm younger.
Speaker 14: Oh, these girls are fine.
Speaker 5: I think this is where it gets interesting. But yeah, keep in mind he already said only fourteen. And we did catch that the thing the other day. We tried to make this weird separate thing of like, well, it's not pettiphilia.
Speaker 4: They're there.
Speaker 5: You know he's wrong as fourteen, Like okay, whatever, let's keep going.
Speaker 9: Sex at fourteen doesn't make it okay to rape them at fourteen. In ten years, you will understand. And I like where I live so you can nail the apology form.
Speaker 4: Tell me where you live so we can come to your house and burn it to the ground because you're an idiot. I never said Epstein is totally justifiable. I said, you can't call it pedophilia, because that's not what it is. People hear that, and they hear something completely different. They hear oh, Nick Foet has said Epstein's okay, he did nothing wrong. I said, no, it is missing the point. When some resistance liberal says pedal protector, pedal protector, I said, that is missing the point. I said, that is a completely different category. The category of crime that Epstein committed is grooming underage teenagers for the purpose of blackmail.
Speaker 3: I never want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pedophilia. I'm pretty sure all of us are comfortable. I mean, i'd say most people in chats, anyone you can send off the chat in the comments, are any of you not comfortable with allowing that to fall under the umbrella of pedophilia. I actually think a super chatter is one hundred percent correct. This really does go to his fatherless bullshit or not follow this childless bullshit, you know, him being a what are maybe a little bit younger I mean, which is weird. This is even like a point that like, I mean, I can understand, as I said before, I get it, he's in his what late twenties, so to maybe to some extent he has no children, so to him, a teenager is closer to him in age and you know something so like but even then he's let's be real, kind of out of that age rage where you can give him that grace to where you're like, but even then, that's a separate thing you're talking about, like you know, like it's like a Romeo and Juliette type what they call him clause type thing, like the idea of that, Like, let's be real, I don't know, let's a say, if a seventeen year old and a twenty year old, Like obviously i'd be irate if that was my seventeen year old daughter, But like, I mean, is is it fair to like be like, you know, we gotta fucking destroy his life and murder the guy?
Speaker 5: It might be a little creepy, a little weird.
Speaker 1: You should be like maybe that's you know, if you're if you're someone who's in college and you're you're you're talking to high school or what do you do? I mean, although seventeen, some people are out of the house by seventeen.
Speaker 5: They're so that's a different thing.
Speaker 1: But that's not what we're talking especially in the context of Epstein, Like I'd say the majority of his clients were probably well over forty, so like take that out of there. So I don't even know what this Why are we doing this separate No, it's not pedophilia. I mean, I get his point where he's like, you know, you can't be just running with sensationless nonsense. But I mean, yeah, there's a lot of sensationalless non sense to be had in the Epstein stuff.
Speaker 5: But there's also a ton of.
Speaker 1: Legit as he just showed thousands of people corroborate as you know, fourteen to seventeen age range for the purpose of blackmail himself stating that.
Speaker 5: So, I mean, I don't really know what weird.
Speaker 1: It's why we're really going this effort of making a separate category year. There's no real reason for it, Like, what is the point?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 1: Like, Oh, we really doing the No, it's not pedophilia, it's a phoebophilia or what who? No, this is pedophilia.
Speaker 5: We're talking about fucking forty plus year old men and teenagers and not even like eighteen nineteen. We're talking like what the majority of the United States have no problem with saying that is too young.
Speaker 1: If you were an adult male, you might be able to get some sort of carve out for young adult males that are within a certain like you know, give or take a certain range, you know, like but no, no, like and like whatever, you can be like well and fucking in the in the fucking fourteen hundreds, you know, as soon as you were bleeding, you were getting married. That's not what we're doing here, It's not I mean, this is we're in a different world that the life expectancy of change, the cultural dynamic has shifted.
Speaker 5: You can blame it on feminism. I don't fucking care.
Speaker 1: I'd say most people are pretty comfortable with the most most parents, most fathers, most reasonable human beings in the world are pretty fucking comfortable with eighteen years old.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, we might be a little.
Speaker 1: Bit reasonable and be like, you know, like, as I've said before, the age of consent is the age at which I wouldn't fucking kill you. Basically, Like the whole idea of like a state age of consent is.
Speaker 5: Kind of beside the point. So really that's the frame of reference.
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, so yes, I feel like most rational being if they caught like, yeah, you might end up with a shotgun wedding, but you may not like be like.
Speaker 5: I gotta kill you now.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I'd say most fathers, if they if they were like yeah, my fifteen year old and I caught her with a forty five year old. I'm coming to your house and I'm breaking your fucking legs at that point, Like so, I think it's pretty fair to go, yeah, that's pedophilia, and it's okay to chimp out over it.
Speaker 5: That's the whole point.
Speaker 1: There are certain things worth chimping out about, and our children are one of them.
Speaker 5: So I know wherever, let's keep going.
Speaker 4: Said that is justifiable. I never once said that makes it okay. I never said that. As a matter of fact, I said the opposite. I said, it's still evil and it's still heinous. I said, but let's not make an error and say that this is about satanic ritual abuse, some pedophilia and this sensational stuff. I said, let's stick to the facts and talk about what's really going on, which is that it's an underage team thing for the purpose of in trapping people to blackmail them.
Speaker 14: That's the purpose of it. And then you.
Speaker 1: Say, hey, once again, okay, we're doing this weird carve out here, like, well, we need to focus on the blackmail. Who the fuck isn't I mean, what person out there is thinking that pedophilia was just for no purpose whatsoever, like if anything that emphasizes the secondary point, they're like, they are doing this for blackmail, they're doing this organ The only reason I could really think anyone would feel the need to really go this far to is if we're trying to somehow whitewash it so that when you know, we have some sort of political somebody in the future that we want to endorse, we don't have to go, oh no, we have to throw out the whole fucking lot, and that way you can have some sort of oh well, it was for the purpose of whatever, and we don't have proof for this person, and we can't just kind of roughly sensationalize and include him with the rest, despite the fact that he's had multiple meetings with fucking you know, with Jeffrey Epstein and Peter Teel and yeah, yeah, like I'm sorry, yeah, this is uh, I know, it's funny enough coming from him, him, this guy that like this does a sensationalist left right faggot nonsense because we must destroy the left.
Speaker 5: But like for some reason, now now when it comes to the elites and pedophilia, oh well, now we need to be whoa whoa, whoa, whoa What does pedophilia mean? Whoa?
Speaker 3: Whoa?
Speaker 9: Whoa?
Speaker 3: Whoa? One is? Oh a one? Age?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is a communist? I mean, like, I don't know. I mean I am I'm putting a whole lot more value in putting my fucking, uh my fucking foot in the or whatever the line in the sand at eighteen than I am for just kind of willy nilly just calling everybody like these are. Yeah, I'm far more comfortable in like generalizing, going nuts with it like that. But no, we must destroy the left and completely regardless of how sloppy we define it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But yeah, when it comes to pedophilia, like whatever, you know, we'll that's just grooming. Just she was fifteen, Yeah, suck a dick. All right, let's keep going.
Speaker 4: We'll understand how immature even girls are at eighteen. That's how I know you're a fucking girl, dad, idiot.
Speaker 14: They're immature.
Speaker 4: They're all immature, dude. Women are immature at age thirty. That that changes nothing. Well, if you only you know how immature women are at eighteen, women are immature, at twenty five, women are This is.
Speaker 1: Someone who knows nothing about women and I don't even know even trying to be mean about them. But you are on this soapbox, really dying on this hill and you know nothing about women, Like yeah, oh you're a girl, dad, you're owned by women.
Speaker 5: I mean like yeah, sure, I mean maybe you can make arguments some people whipped or this or that, but like, yeah, I don't know. This is it's.
Speaker 4: Not thirty five and crying over nonsense. Women are immature basically until they go through men.
Speaker 1: Of the Oh okay, that member my point. Yeah, yes, women, okay, obviously Haha. Women are retarded, you know, Haha, They're immature. They do dumb shit. We think differently, YadA, YadA. I'm sorry, there's a much different.
Speaker 5: There's a there's a different there's a huge different maturity in my wife just from her now and when I met her, Like we're very different people. She's much more mature.
Speaker 1: Like I mean, don't get me wrong, she does do dumb women shit, as all women do. But like, what is this There's a huge difference between my wife when I met her when she was eighteen, no, nineteen, No.
Speaker 5: She was eighteen. She was eighteen when I met her.
Speaker 1: And her now at what thirty four, I think, yeah, there's a huge difference between her and there, and then they're yeah, very big different. It would have been very inappropriate actually for me, thirty four year old me, in my opinion, to be having a relationship with my wife at the age that I met her at, and that would.
Speaker 5: Have been weird.
Speaker 1: We and her would have not had a lot in common. It would have been uh, it would have been odd. I mean, yes, I don't. I guess technically wouldn't be legal. It'd be more like what you what are you doing, dude? Hanging out with a women who are like just a few years away from being able to be your child a little bit weird, Which, okay, I guess that's not the best thing, because you can have people that, like, once you get a certain point, is a little bit flexible with age, because you could be like, I don't know, thirty and be with a fifty year old and be on a similar basis and be just fine. But this is not what we're talking about, Like, these are very different things.
Speaker 5: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Pause.
Speaker 4: That's when women become sensible that hysteria about this subject is so female coded.
Speaker 14: It makes me sick.
Speaker 4: For a man to get emotional about that, For a man to be so blinded by emotion like a fucking woman.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the whole point. That's the whole point of this. There are certain times it's okay to chimp. There's certain times okay to go lizard brain. I'm sorry, this is the fucking line our children. That's like, if there's anything worth protecting, I don't fucking know what more there could be, but let's get going.
Speaker 4: That is, if you're a woman crashing out, I get it. If you're a guy crashing out, grow a pair of balls, man, get a grip. Someone should slap you across the face, like the bitch you are. Seriously, get a grip. When I hear guys getting hysterical about that a.
Speaker 1: Child about pedophilia, yeah, that's a you're hysterical about this gay left right nonsense, like same fucking shit, Like this is you sound like a fucking stupid woman who's never experienced violence. I guess he has experienced violence, but like whatever I mean, it's just fucking gay shit, like this is the gayest shit ever. He does, this gay shit with his left right nonsense. Oh, we must destroy the left from his fucking like you're not doing that, You're just talking to people.
Speaker 5: You know, this is gonna fuck up. I mean, this is just ridiculous.
Speaker 14: This keep going child eighteen is really immature. Oh brother, gross.
Speaker 5: See eighteen's really Oh she's only fourteen. Hey, well she was fifty sixteen, except now eighteen. Yeah, these are a different thing.
Speaker 1: Oh because now he's doing that now he's but he's now he's kind of moving over to the oh oh because now he's doing that thing where like people go, oh, sir. She was like the joke online where somebody will be like, sir, she was only nineteen years old, and it's almost like a meme of like, you know, how dare you like she was of age? Like say, somebody gets caught because every now and then you'll see some weird feminist nonsense and we'll share some shit and be like here's this, you know, fucking creepy celebrity and he's with a twenty year old. Yeah, okay, it is creepy, but it is like, okay, whatever, that's the line we determine she's an adult, and you know whatever, you can think it's a little bit gross, which you know, I don't know, like saying I think Seinfeld's girlfriend or something like super young you know leo, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that's all.
Speaker 1: Something's weird about that, something's gross. I feel like it's a little bit of a symbol of like a I don't know, a never growing up up or something. It is weird if you were like someone in your forties fifties and you're hanging around barely legal teens basically in eighteen nineteen twenty, it is weird. Now, obviously I'm not gonna say that's pedophilia, but it's weird. Something's odd there. But even then, that's a different thing. And so smuggling this concept in here is a little bit of a little telling.
Speaker 4: I think, Oh, if you don't agree with me on this, let me create an analogy for you. You ever see that clip of there's like a white guy that says the N word, and there's another white guy that said did you just say the N word? And the guy goes yeah, and he hits him with the skateboard and he says, hey, man, that's not cool.
Speaker 14: It's sort of the same thing.
Speaker 4: A woman is punching a guy and the guy shoves the woman, and then a group of beta males start beating.
Speaker 14: The fuck out of the guy.
Speaker 4: He put hands on a female. He put hands on a female. It's the same thing. It's like guys that are puffing up their chest. They mistake that for masculinity. They mistake that the white nighting behave.
Speaker 14: They think that.
Speaker 4: They're like, that's a real man, I'm a real protector of women, and blah blah when they crash out.
Speaker 5: That is let's actually, let's back up a little bit.
Speaker 4: And blah blah when they crash real like, that's a real man, I'm a real the.
Speaker 14: White nighting behavior.
Speaker 4: They think that they're like, that's a real man, I'm a real protector of women, and blah blah when they crash out over stuff like this and all it is, it.
Speaker 5: Is actually exactly what it is there. I mean, okay, I get it.
Speaker 1: There's a difference between white nighting if you're out here fucking you know, milady for every woman. But yeah, I mean it's funny he accuse me, Oh you're a girl, dad, You're this, You're that You're like, well, yeah, that would be the like I care about my women. This is I'm able to extrapolate the idea of that like even if I didn't have children, perhaps one day I would.
Speaker 5: And so I'd like to be in a world in which norms are a certain way.
Speaker 1: And then so I'm going to enforce those certain norms through certain social attitudes. I'm gonna go, hey, it is not okay for adult men to have sex with fifteen year old fourteen year old pretty much, and yeah, eighteens a pretty fine line. And I'll even say it's pretty creepy for some people at a certain age if you're still lingering around with that age group, you know, even in even the like the eighteen nineteen twenty.
Speaker 5: So something weird about that. But uh, yes, there's that is fun, Like there's it's okay to defend women, Like what what the fuck this idea? Like I'm only supposed to ever care about man things now, Like I'm sorry. Women are a big part of my life. I have a wife, I have children.
Speaker 1: There are girls like yes I am a girl dad, but like I would like them to have a good childhood. I would like to you know, have a you know, create a world in which norms are such a way that I feel comfortable for them existing in this world. And then my future prodigy that you know, will one day come from them. Yeah, they're well being matters to me. I don't know what what kind of fucking what kind of weird own is this? Yes, my child's well being matters to me, and I'm able to understand certain social norms can have that effect. Like I get it, Like if I I started going around advocating for pedophilia, like the chances that the norms would reach that way for my children during their lives and probably pretty slim, probably wouln't make them, you know, difference, but some degree I'm doing my part, and then even then life goes on past me. Like this is high time preference, low time preference. I don't want to world them with just accept acceptable. Sorry, Like I saw somebody in there as like sixteen and like or like a seventeen year old twenty year older to go in to church and get married.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a very different thing. So uh, let's see it going.
Speaker 4: Your emotional state has been transmitted to you by a woman, that's all that is. You know, as a man, you should be able to be rational about everything and anything, whether it's the N word, whether it's the Holocaust, whether it's this subject. But it's all these white night fagots.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 14: This guy says, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: White night faggots, men with wives and children. Yeah, okay, bud.
Speaker 4: Riplitz, you didn't even do your homework because you're just a fag and you want to cry about victims.
Speaker 1: He focuses on one thing where the guys probably sloppy, I have not really looked too much into that specific claim, and then admits, within the course of it, like, yeah, well, there's thousands of women in the fourteen to whatever it admit You're like, okay, that's the age range. So this doesn't okay cool. They weren't eleven, they were fourteen. I don't know what point you're making here.
Speaker 4: Really, and it's a heinous crime. You know, I never said it's not a hanus. It is evil. It is objectively evil. Grooming vulnerable women is evil. Into sex trafficking is very evil. But this emotional stuff, Come on, man, get a grip seriously, to get your head on straight. We can talk about touchy subjects without crying about it.
Speaker 5: Okay, Free alis is libertarian moment. Appreciate the ten bucks says fourteen and twelve aren't the same. Fuentes might appreciate the nice letter word choice, but it's a miss for me. Still loving the stream. Uh, I guess I'm a little confused. Do you mean, like, uh, like you're giving me shit? I'm confused.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it's a little conflicting on hers h fent does my appreciate the nice letter word choice. I don't know what you mean by that, like, are you are you saying?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you giving I don't confuse what your your point is like? Yeah, fourteen twelve aren't the same. Yeah, they definitely aren't. There's definitely a difference. One is far more evil than the other. But my point being is I don't really need to hedge terms here and call one, you know, pedophilia and one of a feebophelia. I'm perfectly fine covering them both under that the umbrella. I might just say one's more ibhorrant than the other. So I don't know, I mean, I might be missing your point here, though, I'm sorry. I appreciate the support though, Uh, yeah, you can send money, Tony Chin.
Speaker 5: Good to see you here, But all right, we're gonna get out of here. That's a basically the end of today. That's the end of that one. I chimped out.
Speaker 1: Yes, I white nighted, I did all my feminism whatever, because I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't want children to get screwed. I don't know. Although he'd say that's not kids, well I don't. I don't want my teenagers to get screwed. Okay, like, oh oh well that's not well, that's not pedophila. Okay, Okay, well I'm so gonna I'm I'm perfectly fine with treating it. So I don't know. All right, guys, we're gonna get out of here.
Speaker 1: Love you all, leave a like, share, subscribe, comment, leave a five, Strive you on iTunes or Spotify. You can find the show on YouTube, Rumble, all the major audit pod catchers, and Twitter as well at Tower Gang Jose. If you want to support the show the best way you can, you can do that with money. You can see you over here. We got a QR code right up there. Go to patreon dot com. So lish no way hoose a twenty twenty the lowest levels two bucks. It gives you access to a whole host of perks. You get access to early episodes. I do about one to two of those per week. I try to do also give you access to the ad for yourss feed. Get it, give you access to Telegram, give you access to the pre show, post show and video calls on me and Austin's weekly live Calin show Already Dead also good. Big shout out to my sponsors as the highest level my Patreon. Every episode is a big thank you for everything to do my previous coast and tagging at learned Toad. Also adprecate ds at cel your ck at Underscoring Zeal timtitle adjile in Cleebold, Big Family Show Tournament at Wayne Taglers want to have a car for kids, No free lunch, Jack Mark Vestpooll and Jacob Win a grad a biblical intergew podcast, but that I will see you all tomorrow. We'll shoot for around eleven am eastern. Oh here's a fall up. I should be here about eleven em eastern. But it's a fallout from free Ally says it wouldn't let me say N word. Ummmmm, s fuent is my appreciate the N word, the N letter, the nice the N letter word choice. I still am missing your point?
Speaker 5: Are you? Are you saying that like you're disagreeing with me because you're saying it's right that he makes sense for him to make a big deal out of hedging the difference in terms and then, but it's cool that I say nigger is I'm confused. I guess I'm a little loss. Sorry. I appreciate the appreciate though, I'm just a little confused. All right, guys, well we have a fun outro. I don't know if you clarify I I'll bring it back up. But we're gonna We're gonna play the outro. Now.
Speaker 1: I have a couple of cute little ones for you day. I figured it a little little timeline cleanse little cleans. It will cleanse the palette. Uh here is a red panda. They're adorable. Look at these guys, look at them. And they have another one for you to. Oh my god, that is super cute. Actually branded abandoning breeding breeding cats and I'm now breeding red pandas. There was another one here. I multiple panda videos and a let's watch another one. Let's watch another red panda video.
Speaker 3: I wat.
Speaker 1: It's just him crawling. There was another cute one in there before. But alright, guys, we're gonna get out of here. Red pandas are adorable. We'll see you on the next one. Let's see if what's your face responded, and I'll get out of no. All right, guys, well, appreciate all of you, love you all'll see you all tomorrow. We'll shoot for eleven am Eastern.
Speaker 5: Bye bye