Speaker 1: By Billy Cunningham, the Great America.
Speaker 2: Let's continue now, and once again the Democrats are at it. And a couple of days ago, there was a bill in the United States Senate which likely had little chance of advancing because the title the bill was the Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act. And to get this bill passionate had sixty votes in the US Senate. That means there had to be at least seven Democrats go along to protect women and girls in sports. And you couldn't get one Democrat, not even John Fetterman of Pennsylvania, who's making more sense recently, which shows you how weird the Democratic Party is. Even he voted against it. And so I would have thought it would have been a simple thing. This happened on March third for the Democrats in the Senate to say, let's protect women and girls in sports. Because even Democrats, they have wives and girlfriends, many girlfriends, they have daughters, they have granddaughters, they have lots of women around them. You would think I want to protect women in sports. And I found myself aligned with Martina Nevratalova, which is quite unusual. Joan you and I now is Julie Gunlock of the Independent Women's Forum and Julie Gunlock. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Julie, before we deal with the votes, what was the idea of protecting women and girls in sports and why was that needed?
Speaker 3: Well, it was passed many years ago. Title nine was a bill that was passed in order to ensure that women had similar opportunities and that they were protected and that their interests were protected when it came to sports in a school setting, and that has been chipped away by Democrats over the years, and then the Biden administration absolutely took a you know, just destroyed it in the sort of to sacrifice it at the alter of wokeism and the cult of transgenderism, which is we all know, allowing biological males into women's sports. So the Republicans have been working hard to restore Title mind. Obviously President Trump issued in executive order. But the organization I'm with, the Independent Women's Forum, has been working for years now trying to get the actual definition of what a woman is codified into law so that the original intentions of bills, which nobody if you took, if you took a legislation, you're a legislator in you know, nineteen seventy, nineteen eighty, nineteen ninety, two thousand and said we're going to need you to define the word woman. They would have said, you're crazy. Nobody thought this. So you have the intentions of bills that were passed where it says, you know, women deserve these protections and which are needed. You know, this isn't some sort of carve out. Women are physically not as strong as men, and so they do need certain protections. For instance, we don't want men in our locker rooms, we don't want men in our bathrooms. We don't want men going to women's prisons, we don't want men going to women's shelters. But now, because the Democrats have insisted that sex distinctions be based on gender identity, not the actual biological sex, what you were determined to be at birth, it's become very cloudy. So now men who identify as a woman, which we know is it's insane. Is this is all insanity. So essentially they've been able to sort of game the system, if you will, because the word woman is not defined in law, and so IWF has been working at the state level to make sure that the word woman is codified in law and then applies sort of retroactively to all of these bills. Again, nobody thought that the world would go so insane that we need to do that, but we do to do that. Well.
Speaker 2: The bill sought to amend Title nine, which was passed fifty three years ago, and it would prohibit schools from allowing boys and men to compete with girls and women and college because the idea was separate but equal. Sometimes make a lot of sense, separate but equal, And I'm watching these women's basketball tournaments are going crazy. It's a big deal right now. And so gender identity. Let's face it, when you and I were conceived, every human being at some point was conceived, and when you and I were conceived, we were conceived in such a way that gender was identified at that point either xx or.
Speaker 1: X Y, that's it.
Speaker 2: And then it's revealed at birth. And so if you have a sonogram, you might see the little stem, in which case it might be revealed earlier, but at conception, your a gender gender slash sex is confirmed, and then it's revealed at birth. But that doesn't apply anymore. And in fact, one of these one of these very effect of democratic legislators. His name is the King Jeffries. He's not some backbencher, He's the Democratic Majority Leader of the House of Representatives said, this is not the Women in.
Speaker 1: Protection and Sports Act.
Speaker 2: This is quote the Republican Child Predator Protection Act. I'm saying, women, if people like you and I think women and girls should have separate, equal spaces compared to boys and men, that we you and I are empowering child sex offenders. And he explain that the bail risked unleashing child predators on the children of America in sports.
Speaker 1: What the hell is he talking about? What is that?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I mean they're suggesting because the schools and universities are going to have to confirm that this person is a biological male or female. They're claiming that we're you know that we're going to demand coaches look down people, you know, kids' parts to confirm what genitalia they have. What didn't think? Look, I have three boys. I know you have a boatload of kids. And every year when my children start playing sports, they need to get a physical check up. I need to certify that they're healthy and safe and they can play this. I have to take them to the doctor, where the doctor then hits you know, are they mail? Are they female? It's part of a regular physical What they're suggesting is they're going to allow coaches again to look down the pants of children.
Speaker 1: It's sick.
Speaker 3: But I'm telling you right now, the Democrats are the party obedient and pedophiles and sick individuals, total perverts, that is who they are defending. They don't care that many men who have decided I'm a woman have a sexual kink essentially and want to live out the sexual fantasy, and they want to go and they want to intimidate women's women. They want to undressed in front of women, and they don't care. They don't care that this happens. They don't think that women need these protections. It is absolutely sicking. I'll tell you something else they are telling women who you know, we always hear about, like you know, if you walk into a place and you feel uncomfortable, it really goes back to sort of an animalistic instinct that we still have of being being preyed upon. And you need to listen to that inner voice, right, you need to listen to it and walk away. This is very very instinctual, right, don't ignore those voices. And yet that's exactly what Democrats are telling women to do, to ignore the voices in your head that say, you know what, I don't really want to see an intact male undressing the woman's locker room. You know what, I feel kind of preyed upon. I feel like he's getting off on this. And no, we are told no, no, no, we have to endure that. And if we feel uncomfortable, we're the ones with the mental problems, with the mental health issues. That's what Riley Gaines went through. That's what these girls on these swimming teams, what these sororities are having to do doing to these young girls, what the medical profession is doing to young girls. And of course the Democrat Party, which again is a party that stands for purport and deeply disturbed, mentally unwell people who want to live out these sexual fantasies. You know, this is a serious problem in our country and we have a whole generation of kids that have been damaged because of this.
Speaker 2: Julie Gunlock, there's a study that indicates over one hundred thousand transgenders were checked out by the American Medical Association and they discovered much like Europe has discovered that when someone goes through transgender hormonal treatment and then surgery, it doesn't solve the emotional mental problems. In fact, afterwards there's more suicide, there's more alcoholism, there's more drug use. In other words, it exacerbates aggravating a problem. It doesn't solve it, It creates more problems. Why didn't that study get a lot more media play?
Speaker 3: Well, and look, you know, I actually just wrote an op that about this called make America Trust Again, sort of a plan words America, make America healthy again. And you know we are now we're going to make American healthy if we don't restore trust in our public health officials. And I go through a number of things where examples of why we have lost trust in the medical and psychological industries because for years they said, no, no, no, we should transition kids as young as ten years old. We should cut off their healthy flesh in the form of breast and genitalia. We should make them lifetime pharmaceutical customers by getting them hooked on these puberty blockers and these cross sex hormones, which will again damage them. It will make them anorgasmic, they will never feel sexual pleasure, they will mutilate their bodies and the lie that these kids will You have parents being told do you want a living child or a dead child? A living transition to child or a dead child. It is monstrous what the medical community has done. And there isn't trust in public health. There isn't trust in the medical and psychological communities because we all know they did this. They have gotten behind this, They have gotten behind the Democrats, and they thought that they would get away with it. But we know now through the witness of people like Chloe Cole and others, these d transitioners who have come forward and said, my family was persuaded to do this, They didn't really want it. I was persuaded to do this when I was thirteen years old. We know what is really happening here. And thank God for those very brave detransitioners telling their stories well as parents saying, you know what, I was fooled into this. I feel terrible. It's so brave of them to come forward, but that is why we are in the situation that we are. In the medical community. It should be ashamed of themselves and along with COVID, along with some of the nutrition science that they have gotten wrong. There's never an apology, Billy. Nobody ever says so, nobody ever says, you know what, I'm going to do better. I'm sorry. I ruined the life of thousands of children who've been gender transitions when they shouldn't have been. No, never any look back, never any sort of contrition. It's really terrible. And again, this is why Americans don't trust the medical field, the pharmaceutical industry, and the nutrition science. They don't trust any of those books.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, Julie Gunlock IWF dot org. I watched the testimony of Chloe Cole, who was transitioned as a young child, and there's tens of thousands just like her. She found herself in a blue city, in a blue state. Her parents said let's do it. Their personal doctor said let's do it. They transitioned to a children's hospital, the hospital the expert said let's do it.
Speaker 1: And God help you if you disagree.
Speaker 2: In fact, in California, and I think the Trumpster at his joint session had a mother there whose daughter was transitioned at school without her permission, changed the name in school. In fact, California's got a law that says that if you, as a parent, oppose the transitioning of your thirteen year old girl to a boy, that the state can take away the custody, you can't be a parent anymore. And I'm thinking this cannot be happening in America. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: And honestly, that is why I was physically ill watching Gavin Newsom act like he didn't support that. He won hundred percent supported the criminalization of parents who object to the transitioning of their children. And I will tell you here in Virginia. I live in Virginia. You know I live in Virginia. They're trying to do that here. They are trying to criminalize parents who object to this stuff. And it's not just parents. Think of what they did to Corey Haim. He's a medical he's a medical, he's a doctor, and he objected to what he was seeing, the transitioning of kids in his hospital, and they tried to the DJ tried to prosecute him for coming forward and being a whistleblower. There is a true sickness out there. We're winning this fight, Billy, we really are. There's a lot of great witnesses out there, and we are winning this fight, and there is more and more understanding of just how damaging this is, but we got to stay vision. Thank you, and I really do thank you for keeping this issue front and center. It's so important that Frankly, I mean, I mean, you're a national figure and well love, but it is important that sort of alternative media really hammerd this home because the corporate media is they're in on it.
Speaker 2: They want the children now. Lastly, I have about two minutes remaining. I saw this video of a planned parent a planned parenthood convention, and which doctors a planned parenthood We're talking about selling the remains of dead aborted babies that they aborted, and one was a conjoined twin that they aborted, and talking about the price of kidneys, the price of the skin. And this is never going to see the light of day because it is so gruesome, the planned parenthood traffics in dead body parts.
Speaker 1: You couldn't do it with a dog, but you can do it with babies. Have you?
Speaker 2: I could send you the video I watched about a minute of I couldn't take it anymore. But states need laws that would stop the trafficking of dead baby body parts.
Speaker 1: Do you agree absolutely?
Speaker 3: And that is what's so monstrous about this. Listen, they are going to say abortion, We need women have a right to abortion. We don't want to go to the Handmaids Jai. We want so, we don't want to turn back to classic back. There has nothing to do with women's They love to say reproductive rights. Okay, they're right to kill their child. There has nothing to do with this. It has to do with the money that is made from these body parts, the planned parenthood. They are big business, yeah, and killing babies and selling their body parts. That's what it is. This is all about money. You know, these these these figures get up there and talk about women's rights and women's excess to reproduction rights all that stuff. Again, that is a lie. It is a lie. It is lucrative and it is and we're talking, we're talking Nazi kind of like experiments on human bodies on a boarded babies. It is so sick, It is so sick and so sad, Billy, And again I appreciate you bringing that up, keeping this on top of people's mind. They need to realize what these industries do.
Speaker 2: Well. Jolie Gunlock, thanks for coming on again, and as IWF dot org. So much great stuff is there, and hopefully the education, hopefully we turn around the idea that those who want to protect children like you and I are not called pedophiles because we want to check the genitalia of a seven year old boy. Not exactly. It's amazing they get away with it. But Jolie Gunlock, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Julie, you're a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Oh you've a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much, God bless you.
Speaker 2: Let's continue and let's put the light on these cockroaches and see what happens. The bugs run into the darkness when the lights shone on them. And the idea that you and I that think girls and boys should have separate sports and separate spaces, We're not the problem, it's the other side. I'll let's continue with more Bill cunning into Great American Live at your Home of the Reds, and I'll be off tomorrow because of bear cats, but back at it hopefully on Wednesday or Thursday, depending on the schedule. All on News Radio seven hundred WW