Speaker 1: Bank card on your butt. Boom baby, what's up? Welcome everybody? Where? Is everybody? Today? Three point thirty is supposed to be the hot time when the entire world is on the Internet looking up viral memes and butts and whatever else you degenerate, disgusting people are looking up. Today, we're gonna be talking about some of that degeneracy that's out there on the Internet and in the world, and we're going to be decoding and dissecting. Because, as I'm sure many of you noticed, I was lecturing through that very fat phat fat scholarly book, The Cambridge Companion to Esoterism Mysticism, whatever it was titled. We did almost all the book, eighty ninety percent of the book, and a lot of the chapters, to my surprise, dealt with the thesis in Platonism and Cobbalism in other schools of thought mystery schools that God is a bisexual deity and that the first being created, the Adam Cadmon being Adam Cadbury, do look like a Cadbury agg with a snake around, a Cadbury egg with a snake around it, Like Plato wrote a value. You know what I'm talking about all right, We're not gonna be doing dumb voices all day. I'm gonna be doing one dumb voice all day. Just Trump, all day long. Just Trump's gonna be It's give me, He's give me wonderful.
Speaker 2: Can you believe Sleepy Joe Camela.
Speaker 1: We're going to be decoding the ceremony, which I wish i'd brought the book with me, but I didn't bring it because who would have thought that Dionysius and Baphomet imagery would be all over everywhere in the last week And then here we are, And as you guys probably know, I did get to see my first Trump talk, got to see that live. That was interesting. Lord Valdimort was actually supposed to give the introduction in the opening talk for Trump at the Bigwin Commerce and that didn't end up happening. But I did get to meet a bunch of the people in the cryptosphere. I met a few YouTuber peoples and quite a good time. I do have a little bit of a criticism of the conference because we were given free tickets, which I appreciate. So shout out to Courtney Turner and some of the people from the banning circles that had extra tickets. They were able to give us free Bitcoin conference tickets, which they're pretty priced. They're like seven hundred bucks. But you think you're good getting tickets to an event, which again I'm very thankful for the pre tickets, but the tickets are not tickets to see the speakers per se. Their tickets to the convention stuff, you know, booths and everything, which is fine, but people were waiting in line like it was the freaking, I don't know, Screaming Delta Demon ride when it came out in like nineteen eighty eight at Auprey Land in ninety percent of y'all don't even know what oprey Land is. The longest line ever seen in my life, ever seen, was when the Screaming Delta Demon opened up at Auprey Land in the nineteen eighties, and we didn't even get on the ride because the line was all the way around Operlyn for a stupid ass thirty second roller coaster was by the way, it's not that great of a roller coaster anyway, but we did a great breakdown. We'll talk about some of the BTC stuff in a moment. I had multiple questions people ask me, well, what about Christian principles, religious principles, biblical principles, and bitcoin. Well, our good friend Julia, remember Julia Toreonski who ended up becoming Orthodox, that we interviewed years ago. I think we've interviewed her multiple times. So she's a friend of mine, and she co authored this book with Breed Love and many others that actually, when I read it this last week, it actually gets into the biblical principles behind ethical money, which is what bitcoin is. It's more ethical than gold and other forms of money and stores the value. So we're gonna be talking about a little bit of that because everybody asks me that. It always comes up. And it was surprising to see Trump say that we're gonna have a stockpile. We're gonna take the bigcoin, Oh, your bitcoin, have fun playing with your bigcoin. We're gonna have a strategic stackpile, which is that a reserve. I don't know what that. I think he means the strategic reserve, but he didn't actually use that term, which is pretty funny. But and then I will be lecturing at a Nashville event. We have a private, small event with limited tickets, Courtney's Event, and I'll be lecturing on this classic book by Juice merlou which deals with mind control and syops. And that is in two weeks, two and a half weeks August sixteenth, seventeenth, the Cognitive Liberty Conference. James Lindsay will be there, John Klaizac, who we've interviewed, Stephen Coughlin, we've done that podcast with Courtney and doctor Lindsay, and I'll be talking about the basics of protecting your mind against against that. Now let's get into decoding this crazy thing. And there's actually something that overlaps, as you can imagine with the mister B stuff, because the mister B scandal and the scandal with doctor disrespect wasn't interesting a couple of weeks ago as well, and the scandal of the Olympics. Are you noticing patterns that emerge in all of these different events? Now, a lot of people misunderstood what was going on in the ceremonies and they're all focusing on Dionysius. This is supposed to be Dinysius, obviously, and the chunky fat acceptance the Goddess that we're supposed to think, I think is a like a new version of Christianity. I was on with Jake Riddlesnake shout out to Jake yesterday, and we kept having technical issues. I was having storms here and then we had a internet outage, and then we had basically he was playing too many video clips and it went down, so I won't be able to play any video clips. But nobody really seems so caught onto the French Revolution stuff, and that's I broke all that down until the video ended. We were getting really close to knocking it out of the park, and then of course they pulled it down. So I can't play any video, but I can show you says to your.
Speaker 3: Gut the carnivore diet.
Speaker 4: Why do people lose weight so rapidly with protein?
Speaker 1: So we'll start here at the beginning and talk about it. Thank you for that super chat. You guys want to support the stream, you can do so by a stream labs. Stream Labs is the link that I'm gonna put right here. It'll take you over to another site and then you can just do your super chat that way. So support the show via stream labs super chats right there. I mean, we're at the point where the president is endorsing bitcoin. I mean, come on, guys, like we why are we still acting like this is twenty fifteen.
Speaker 5: Bitcoin is a scam, It's used by criminals.
Speaker 1: You mean the dollar is a scam used by criminals, Mega criminals still haven't figured it out? Have fun being poor if you still haven't figured out what we're all about. Now. Michael Sailor's keynote speech speech was great, and I'm gonna explain to you the logic of why bitcoin is a good black hole that will end up eating everything. All right, So this year's Olympics opens up with this was kind of funny. You got this. I don't know what this is supposed to mean, but this kind of goofy He looks like a goofy foreign man, right, and he runs into this empty stadium and he messed up, all right, He's got the torch of liberty. He runs in there and he's like, oh, I messed up. Uh, there's no there's no Olympics here, okay, And that was all really weird. He doesn't look French. He looks like he's from freaking El Salvador or something, which is fine with me. Shout out to El Salvador for for their bitcoin policies, right, but this dude does not look like a frenchman, okay, and then he then he bumps into the hitman. I don't know who this is supposed to be, but dude looks like a hitman, which is again bizarre. And the hit man is like, oh, you got to go to the catacomb, bro, so here you got like a I mean, this dude looks like he would be outside the gas station, uh, you know, with a with a bag pizzas or something, right, trying to get get you to sell, trying to get you to buy a hot pizza from a trash bag. And by the way, that happened to me one time my buddy and I were we went out partying. This is years ago when I was in Cincinnati, and we stopped at this gas station and a dude walks around the from behind the gas station where the where the trash is, and he's got a trash bag, like a black trash bag full of hot piping pizzas and I'm like uh and then he's like, hey, hey, y'all want to buy a pizza? And uh, my friend and I were we thought this was so funny that we were actually like inquiring into the prices and checking out the hot pizza the hot trash bag pizza market. I'm looking it up like some pretty good prices right there. Dude's only asking five dollars for a hot trash bag pizza. I'm down. So anyway, we always saw that. That's like one of my favorite just hilarious, Like, who in the hell would ever buy a pizza from a homeless dude from behind a damn gas station where you can see the big fricking garbage can back there. It's a black I mean, even though it's a black trash bag makes it even worse, not because of race, but just because of the mystery. Remember those mystery loot crates, Remember when that was stupid ass trend was going around YouTube. Oh send me fifty bucks and I'll give you a box of trash, but it's a mystery and it'll have fun open it up on your YouTube video. This was like the ghetto version of that, right, Oh, mystery pizza bag, give me five bucks, you will get something that might be a pizza or worse from behind the Quickie mark. I got a pizza from behind the Quickie mark. It was in a blash black trash bag on Marked.
Speaker 6: I paid with bills on Marked I got a pizza from a trash bag, Quickie Mark anyway, that was true story, Luke crates baby.
Speaker 1: Anyway, this dude right here looks like the dude that would be behind the gas station with the discount bag of pizzas. So the hit man tells him, No, you got to run underground, okay, and you're gonna have You're not gonna make it to the ceremony because you went to the wrong stadium, dummy, So let let the hit man take over. And they give the the torch of liberty to two girls. I'm thinking that's a girl too, So two young French girls and a Muslim boyfriend that they got okay, and then the two young French girls, the hit man gives them the torch of liberty and says, you'll have to run through the catacombs. Yes, the catacombs. So now we got a katabasist ritual with a torch of liberty. I'm not kidding, because it gets even crazier than this. Hit man says, good luck run through the catacombs. So they go to the sewers and they find char On and uh, y'all don't know who carn is. He is the man who he's your uber to the underworld. You give him a couple of dollars and he floats you across the river Sticks. Okay, y'all don't know, y'all don't know your mythology. So anyway, Charon, no, I think he's supposed to look like a Muslim boy. Let's be honest here, right, Muslim boy with two French girlfriends. So they find Charon underneath the city and the catacombs, and he's going to take him across the River Styx. And this is interesting because this character plays himself the rest of the time running with the torch, and he runs through the history of France up to and glorifying the French Revolution, and everybody like ignored all of that stuff and then just focused on the weird uh inversion of the Last Supper, Right, So Leonardo's Last Supper with all the weirdos and the swapping individuals, the people who swap what they are, you know what I'm saying. So it begins with the they take the torch to the ceremony, which is not at the stadium. They have all this puff of smoke and then Greased, Greased, Greased, Greased goes first with enchant and Greece goes first because the Olympics had the origins in Greece. But what a lot of people don't know is that even in ancient Greece, the Olympics were a form of soft power and geopolitical machinations. Did you know that? Did you know that? Even back then, for example, at the Olympics in ancient Greece, they would announce new political alliances, they would announce upcoming wars, and thus, even back then, the giant spectacle, high profile ritual ceremonies were geopolitical machination events. They were soft power propaganda events. Few people know this, In fact, few people know that nowadays, not just the Olympics, but FIFA, FAISA whatever, all that soccer crap. A lot of that is geopolitical soft power. Did you know that? And that's why there's oftentimes a lot of skullduggery going on. Remember the Sochi Olympics, and that had a lot of anti Russian pro Russian stuff going on in the media sphere, battling back and forth. There's also money laundering that goes on with these kinds of big sporting events too, So all kinds of stuff going on and The theme here is that, yes, guess what the Olympics are faking gray? Rap music was faking gray all along. Duh, you didn't know that Sam Tripley was having a meltdown the other day?
Speaker 5: Dug rappers th.
Speaker 1: Right, if you listen to that podcast is really funny by the way, but somebody dug up a clip of Biggie that. The theory is that p Diddy ripped off some other rapper and then just like pasted it on too Biggie. You can go watch that. Yeah, the fake Russian doping scandal. The remember they were saying that the Russians didn't have bathrooms for the Olympics. All this just made up stuff. It was silly, but it goes even crazier than that because they tied it into the geopolitical stuff and the war and all that. So, yeah, I guess what Not only is gangster rap faking gray and a bunch of like Poofter did ease, soccer is faking gray. Oh guess what sports are rigged and faking gray? Oh? Guess what the economy is faking gray? Fiat money it's fake. Oh guess what the Olympics say is faking totally great now, so they're celebrating the history of quote liberty. It goes from enchantment to the three Masonic Dicktims of the Revolution, Liberty Equality Fraternity, and now they've added a fourth one. Did you guys catch the fourth one? Diversity? So they added Liberty Quality Fraternity, they added diversity and if you want to briefer breakdown, I got to meet Mike Bens, who you've probably seen on Twitter. He's a prominent Twitter person and we met up with Luke and Mike Bens in Nashville the other day. I was just like yesterday, yesterday or two days ago, I forget, but Mike was a sharp guy. We got to have some good conversations over lunch about geopolitical scandals. And I'm the one that told him that Maria Abramovic has a State Department page. So he wasn't aware of that. He was excited to learn that. So we had a great conversation and Luke was like, hey, let's go outside and shoot a video. So we stepped outside and there you can see. My allergies are going crazy because it's the word ever. Palling boys on the attack, palling boys crawling up in my eye, making me cry, people are gonna expose me saying that I'm doing Illuminati saying anyway, it's a great video. Shout out to Luke and Mike Benz for promoting that pushing that. You could go check that out over here on Luke's channel. But yeah, we had a great, great conversation over lunch with those guys and then some of the people who work at Tucker's Network, Martin's Edies, Barbie Eddie's Barbecue, Eighties barbecue, whatever it's called. Anyway, it's really good barbecue in Nashville. And so check out that video there with me and Mike and Luke, and I'll give you that link there. Shout out to Luke for that. Yeah, Luke's been really cool man. He's been promoting a lot of the stuff that we've done, and you know, had us on the podcast a few a few weeks ago down in Miami. That was a lot of fun. I forgot to mention the Everybody's love to Hate individual on Twitter. She put up the clips of our interview. I thought this interview was like forgotten because we actually did this interview back when we did Luke's podcast around that time, which was months ago, like two months ago. Maybe where is it at? So you probably know who I'm talking about. Everybody's favorite love to hate person, Pearl, And people are why would you do an interview with Pearl? Because Pearl actually didn't want to talk about I didn't know what she exactly wanted to talk about, but she didn't want to talk about male female issues. Where the heck is it at? The dudes took that dude took my drip too, By the way, everybody knows that she wanted to talk about geopolitics, the big picture, and she asked a bunch of basic questions for a basic audience, right and that This was like she was saying this, like, I'm just gonna ask you really simple questions. Where the heck is it at? Anyway, it's on here somewhere. Let me find it about conspiracy stuff. That's what I'm trying to say here. I'm being long winded. So here's one clip where I look and I look terrible because we got down there and it was just like the worst allergies ever in Miami too. Man, that was so bad. I don't look too bad in this first clip that she put up. If I can find it here, it is more chaos leads to government control. So she put the clip up here. You can go watch this clip if you want, in a part of and it was an interesting discussion. I tried to get as deep as I could. And there there is that thank you for retweeting that, Rachel. If you guys want to follow me or Rachel, you can see it's retweeted. I look terrible on that because by the time we drove down there in the allergy, like, my whole face everything was just puffy, puffy as hell because of the allergies, dude. And it's it's even worse in Tennessee right now. So looking at the chart, this is the worst day in the entire year for allergies, and it's the worst which is grass, right and it's at a seven tonight and right now, and it's going to a nine tomorrow, a nine of grasses. It's never that. I've never seen a nine of just grasses. I woke up like four times last night. I couldn't breathe anyway, So it's just gonna I'm just accepting it. It's gonna be hell tonight, to be hell to pay to pollen boy all right, back to this nonsense Okay, So Lady Gaga comes out, does some stupid cabaret thing that was dumb, but I don't know what the point of that was. She's not even French. Then they showed Notre Dame. I don't know why they don't believe, Probably just to signify that it had been burnt. Right, So then this is Karan still Charon, however you say it from Greek mythology, and now I haven't seen anybody break this down, so nobody knows ancient mythology anymore or knows any of this symbolism. There he is right there from from a damn video game. Right, he got a he's got that Guido Sarducci hat. He's got him a path. That paddle is twofold. That paddle is to get you across Ubert across the river sticks, and it's to spank your ass when you're getting out of line. So Charron will put your ass in check boy. Anyway, that's Charron. I don't know why it's pulling up all this video game crap. So here here, he's over here. It must be hot down there because he's he's got his shirt off taking people across the lake. There, he is right there there he is with his little boat. Anyway, that's that's who that was, right, and nobody knows that that's who that is. That was obvious that it was. So he's taking you here he is, but he's got the torch of liberty and he emerges from the underworld and he's running through the history of France. Uh So he crawls up with the liberty into this tower and they have a reenactment in this tower of the French Revolution, and then it says liberty right, so it goes liberty, equality, Fraternity, Diversity, liberty, quality, fraternity are the three Masonic victims. And as Rachel pointed out in her book, you couldn't have where we are today without the feminist revolution of the French Revolution. So you understand that all of the revolutions that we have have had are all Masonic revolutions, and they all prepare the way for today's final revolution. To use the term that Julian and Alvis Huxley talk about, the revolution against man, the final revolution against man himself, against human nature. So they celebrate the French Revolution. Now, for those that don't know, I mentioned this on Jake Riels Snake yesterday. I had a my history advisor was an expert in French Revolution. So when I took his class, I had him undergrad and grad school. I didn't realize how much he was going to make us read about the French Revolution. And I probably wouldn't have taken his class because it was a lot, and I got sick of it. In fact, now looking back, I'm happy, but at the time it was just like overload. I have an entire shelf of French Revolution stuff, and I don't call myself an expert in the French Revolution, but he was an expert. He also pranked the Vatican one time, which is a funny story, true story. So the French Revolution was funded by the banking elites and the houses of Europe. You could imagine who Protestant bankers and certain foreign nations bankers, according to Quigley, and this was for the purpose ultimately of certain prominent families, particularly the Ralph Child family. They eventually gained a foothold over the Bank of France and the economy of France. This is an overlooked forgotten chapter in Quigley because people don't read the entire book. I lectured through the entire thirteen hundred page book for you guys. But the chapter on France is very illuminating. To use the pun on purpose. It was very illuminating Quigley's chapter on France because he goes in the history of Ralph and Company and the control of the Bank of France, and then they did the same thing to the Bank of England. So it's a similar model and pattern here. But that couldn't have happened without first right French Revolution and these kinds of things occurring. So the French Revolution promoted liberty, quality, fraternity, and it had two different strands. There was the Jacobins, who were the radical communists who believed in a literal straight up like no private property and we live in a polycoole where I have access to your wife at all times and even other things at all times. So they were legit serious communists, okay, the Jacobins, But they were not as radical as the right wing revolutionaries known as the Girondins. Okay, so this is people like Lafayette and others, But the Jacobins is like Robespierre and Donton and Mara and so there was a right wing and a left wing of the revolution. All today's politics that's right wing and left wing descends from this French Revolution false left right dialectic, so it's two flavors of revolution. And the American Revolution was mostly influenced by Girondin, even though Franklin and Jefferson favored Jacobin ideas at times, they were influenced by the Jacobs. Now they didn't totally believe in straight up communism, but there are still revolutionaries who liked the left and right wing side of the revolution. And by the way, this is not even controversial if you read the famous congressional historian. By that, I mean the official historian of the Library of Congress, doctor James Billington. Billington's book Firing the Minds of Men is famous, and it's all about what I'm talking about. It's not the only book. There's many books about this. My publisher has a book called Perfectabilists by Terry Mullanson, which is the entire history of the Bavarian Illuminati and the origins of socialism communism in the modern world in bishopped and others. But they got this from Plato, and there's a direct train from the Byzantine Platonist, atheist, platonist Plethon, who the Byzantine Empire rejected because of its orthodoxy, but this Platonic communist socialist idea sort of underground it influenced. I just went like, who's the Jewish communist?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Not coming that the Jewish philosopher Spinoza. Spinoza's influenced by Plethon. Spinoza then influences the aluminus of the French Revolution direct lineage, and that's doctor Snicio Glue's recent book on that very thing about the battle in Byzantium between Palaenism and atheistic Platonism, the whole book on this by Cambridge or Oxford, one of the two. I think I even have the book here. So when we get up to the French Revolution, the Jacobins are really leading the charge at the time of the actual Von Day events and all this stuff that there's a whole bunch of these series of big events. There's the the Marie Antoinette story, which is fake. It was actually the revolutionaries made up this story that she said lithomy cake that didn't actually happen, but it inflamed a lot of people against her. They emptied out the prison Bastille or whatever, and they basically let the antifa of the day go wild, so nothing new under the sun. And they committee, the Committee for Public Safety, basically beheaded i think twenty thousand people, including Marie Antoinette and the upper class. And then the ceremony has her singing with her head to celebrate this. And then the palace here I'm assuming this is the palace, they have all of the nobility, the royal to the bourgeoisie. This these uh, there's a pop of red that pops out of all the windows. See that that's supposed to represent the bloody massacre of the French Revolution. So essentially they're celebrating in their olympic ceremony the triumph of the degeneracy. And it's no different than it was at the time of the French Revolution because the revolutionary has actually put a Lady of the Evening on the altar in Notre Dame. They put her up there to defile the church and called her the Goddess of reason. And so the brutalist aesthetic terrorism of the French revolutionaries is no different than the art of today and the CIA and its doctrinal warfare program, same stuff, terror through art, aesthetic terrorism Anyway, we talked about that with Jake Ryles Snake yesterday on his show. People were saying, well, I can't watch it now. The Jake Ryles Snake interview is on his Twitter. I shared it, so remember if it doesn't appear over here on this outlet just go over to acts. Dude, I don't know what this boat is. And by the way, the history here doesn't seem to be in order because they go from this. Oh, then they have the the three Skittles Men enjoying themselves. So after the French Revolution, now we can finally be the fabulous Skittles Men that we always wanted to be. So it was an entire celebration of the French Revolution, Jacobinism and degeneracy. And then we had some Nubian princess doing her routine. And then Charon runs into a museum. And this was odd because at first you see a bunch of I guess, I don't know if he's at the Louver or where he's out and the bit of France. But a lot of these paintings they end up turning black like there's nothing there. So at first there's a bunch of like famous paintings that he looks at and then a bunch of them go dark, and there's nothing in the paintings. It's hard to show that, but I don't know what that's supposed to mean except that we've gotten rid of the classicist Baroque, all of the neoclassical, all of that style of bourgeoisie is gone, I think is what that's supposed to signify, because the paintings basically go dark, and then it goes to fraternity, so liberty, equality, fraternity. And then Charon runs through cinema, meaning that it's a homage to French cinema and everything that French cinema contributed. So he runs into the movie screen and goes into another dimension of ancient French or old turn of the century French film. And I'm sure you've all seen this kind of stuff with some of the most famous old film stuff. I don't know why the minions are there. And then they go to this to celebrate feminism because Jean Barret was apparently the first woman to circumnavigate the oceans, and she had to disguise herself as a man. So the only reason they chose this to celebrate this was the gender stuff. You sick, and then I don't know who this is or who that is. Then we get a French rapper, Yes, a French rapper, because when you think of rap, the first thing you think of is France. Of course first thought. When I think of a baghetta, I think a rap. When I think of croissants, I think a rap. Then we get to what everyone talked about, this disgusting part. By the way, where's everybody at? In terms of support? The super chat link is pinned in the chat there, it's in the show description. You can send me a super chat through stream Labs to support the show, to keep me going. And you can also via bitcoin right here, this is my wallet. You can use that QR code. If you want to send any kind of bitcoin support, please do so right there. Would appreciate that we had somebody send sixty dollars a bitcoin yesterday or the day before. Appreciate that. Thank you to whoever did that. Appreciate it. We had somebodice and four five hundred dollars in bitcoin a couple of months ago. Appreciate that. So people do here and there, trinkle in, trinkle Down, trinkle Down, trinkle Town, Economic trick Town economics, trickle town economics, trick town economics. Like you boy Ragon talked about Ronnie Ragan. I had told him, and he sends five dollars and he says, thank you for keeping on this discussion of Kabala train. We own that Cabala train. Come on, ride Cabala train and ride it to come on, ride a Cabala train and ride it. Adam Cabman train, Adam Cadbury train. Most Christians don't realize that what we see speak of in terms of Judaism today is not what the patriarchs believe. That's correct. The rabbinic tradition goes off into a different journey, shall we say, than what we find I think in the Toron. So it's a inversion of the Last Supper, obviously, and they've got this chunk acceptance, shall we say. But I didn't realize it's a runway. So it's Leonardo da Vinci's last supper. And then it turns into a runway because France fashion runway. Okay, sure we all know that. But there you can see people who have swapped their gender and a child there, which suggests a minor attracted person's acceptance. Because remember I think in the sequence we're under diversity, liberty, equality, fraternity, diversity. So what I appreciate appreciate about the honesty of all of this event. I mean, obviously it's discussing blasphemas and all that, but at least they're connecting all the dots like we have always connected the dots here that today's postmodern degeneracy is on the train of everything since the French Revolution of before. And then it turns into whatever this see unity, equal unity, wait, liberty, equality, fraternity, unity, diversity, and diversity means you accept pop stars with beards, like the bearded lady. Okay, at the bearded lady at the at the carnival, it's like the holiest thing nowadays. Used to the bearded lady was like a thing at the carnival that people laughed at, and it was this oddity, like what what, that's a weird beer right here, that's a weird beer. Well, nowadays that's like the hottest pop star dude looking hot looking good popstar girl. Pop stars be buying that weird ass beard shit, all that weird beard products that all the chunky ass dudes that like are trying to show off like their super male alpha dudes. We'll go over to my beard oils.
Speaker 5: We'll just go to a bunch of beard oils and my manscape, my manscaped dome there, and my beard oiled up here with twenty five different male masculine beard products. Look at my beard.
Speaker 1: Right, beard products, because there's nothing more masculine than having twenty different oily products and ointments for the hair on your face. In the same dude that's buying a bunch of beard products is the same dude in the I p A section that I made fun of the other day. Remember that the ip.
Speaker 5: A bear brows.
Speaker 1: The guy with boobs, the guy with double ds like this dude. By the way, this quit using quit using a ort, stop using oil. Well, the AI art for the beer bro was perfect. I couldn't not use it. Look at that. How could you not use these? These three douchebags? And every damn beer bro looks like that. So the AI knows exactly what I'm talking about. And the AI is proof that there's an archetype of an annoying beer bro who uses beard oil products who looks like this. Otherwise, the AI couldn't smash it together in its own archetype, and yet it did, proving me right. Boom remember this, But when I see the ip A beer bro, I don't see much of a difference between that and today's popstar like this. I'm like, are you the bearded lady popstar that was at the Olympics or are you a beard product oil man from the IPA section with a lumberjack shirt and a toboggan and boobs? Which one are you? Dude? I don't even know. Its a the same to me, man. Look, lumberjack shirts, breasts, soy face, it's all the same to me. Man, it's all the it's all, and they all come in a package. Let's do a little beer podcast. We'll do little beer podcast. How much week?
Speaker 5: Can we put?
Speaker 1: One undred one podcast?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 1: You go right there? If you type in ip A beer, man, look at the boobs that come up. I didn't type in nothing about no tatas. I typed in ip A beer and I got boobs? What's that tell you? Even the even the AI knows, bro. Look, even the AI can make fun of y'all. That's why y'all hate AI. It's because me and the AI know what's up, and y'all know me and the AI. Right, you just got owned. You just got boom roasted by AI. Dude. Boom roasted, by the way. Shout out to that fat super Chat right there, Anon, look at that. We got freaking guy Fox over here, Anonymous and a two hundred and fifty dollars and fifty dons thank you so much. A noon. We got Hugo Weaving over here with a with a Guy Fawkes mask on. Mister Anderson, Mister Anderson, I hate your stink. Shout out to Anne two hundred fifty dollars. He wins the super chat race to the top. Anyway, how do we get on this nonsense? Back to the the bearded lady over at the carnival. M hmm, Charon, all right, So I went through the history of cinema. I forgot to mention in the history of Cinema section they played Sorcerer's Apprentice, right, member Mickey was over there invoking the devil Mickey Mickey Mouse doing satanic ritual And now it's all out in the open. Who has been covering all of this crap for how many years now? My wife wrote a book on high profile rituals and all the VMA ceremonies and all his nonsense. Okay, so we got Then they had a woman come on to sing. I didn't catch who it was. I don't care about anything. Oh this was odd. So people thought this was just the brighter on the pale horse. It's death. I mean, maybe there's a double sense of this. This is supposed to be Joan of Arc. I don't know why they put Joan of Arc on a metal horse, like a robot whatever, but this was just I think propaganda because she's a woman. Okay, So Joan of Arc is a feminist icon as well. For those that don't know Travis ten he says, here's ten one thousand fiat coins. He means pennies, pennies on the dollar exactly. Think it's so much, Travis. Shout out to my boy Travis for understanding that bitcoin is the future. It's real money, it's the best money, it is actually ethical money. It is the future of all money. It is the revolution of And I'm gonna we're gonna talk a little bit about Michael Saylor's lecture because he laid that out very well in the first fifteen minutes. So all of you dum dumbs who still don't understand what bitcoin is and that it's the future of money. Needs to watch the first We'll say twenty minutes, because we know all of y'all goofhises don't run corporations. Okay, I love you guys in the audience. We got a super high IQ audience. But the thing with super high IQ audience, which we have, is that most of the time they're not very good at business. Okay, let's be honest. To be a genius business person is not the highest IQ pers. Super high IQ people are too spurgey in high IQ and eccentric to actually run anything. They got to be over in the corner doing macaroni art or something, right, because they're almost borderline slow boy, because they're so smart, because they're eccentric and weird. Right, you think it's a it's a You think it's a downs slow boy over in the corner over there working macaroni art, and you're over here laughing making jokes. Turns out, boom, he just invented the iPhone seventeen with macaroni. You didn't even know. You just got owned boom roasted. You think you know, you think it's a slow boy and he's over there rewriting the code for contra. You know what I'm saying. And yes, I'm intentionally talking like theobonn just to be silly, old boy. Yeah, I talk like a lot of people. Boy, I talk. I talk like your mama too. You want to hear me talking like your mama? You want to come over for breakfast? See, I impersonate your mom's too boom roasted. Now back to Joan of Arc. The only reason they put Joan of Arc in here is because she's seen as a feminist psychon. That's it. And there was a whole bunch of feminism in this liberty quality, fraternity diversity propaganda. Now let's see we hit all of that. But I want to call your attention to the fact that none of this is anything new. People are freaking out because, oh, Dionysius was on the plate, okay, and then Dionysius popped out right, And I think this was just the inversion of Christianity because he's on the table where the runway last Supper image was with the fat acceptance goddess version of quote Christ and then Dionysius pops out. So I think they're just saying that the religion of the future is the goddess Isis and Dionysius, which is the ancient mysteries talk that we did. Literally everything in the talks that I was doing ended up being in this damn Olympics disgusty. This is a bunch of disgusty, I'll put it that way. What the heck is that anyway? So that's supposed to be Dynysius. Dynasian religion is like, you know, a moralistic, abandoned, licentiousness, et cetera. And that's the inversion of the ideas of Christianity. That's what that was all supposed to be about. And remember the French revolutionaries did this. They love doing this, They love showing off in this kind of blasphemous way because they think that this is like edgy and funny, or they are Satanists and they think that it's like giving them power, spiritual power. Stephan dv says for five dollars, should orthodox get triggered by this interpretation since the painting is a Roman Catholic thing and the pope allows us nonsense and well, even though it's Roman Catholic Renaissance art and it's not what we would accept in the liturgy. There's nothing wrong with religious art. So the Orthodox perspective is not anti religious art or any of that kind of stuff like we see in the Renaissance, except for when it gets like a bunch of nudes with privy members hanging out. That's not really appropriate. It's that it's not appropriate in the liturgy. So you could do a painting all you want. Let's say you did a realistic painting of David fighting Goliath or something like Rembrandt type art or whatever. There's nothing wrong with that unless it's like promoting theological error like the icons that promote the phillioquay or something like that. It just doesn't belong in the liturgy. So the Seventh Councils basically define what's appropriate in the liturgical service of the Church, and by extension, what's appropriate inside the church. Right. But I mean, you could have a statue of David outside of the church. There's nothing inherently wrong with that. It just doesn't belong in the liturgy anyway. So that's my answer to that. I appreciate that stuff on King Atila five dollars, fighting the Anti Crisis AI and memes is a hilarious reverse Uno card. Mm I just flipped the script on y'all. Smack it up, flip it, rub it down, Belbe Deevo style. Now, remember who's against bitcoin?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 1: Wait, we're not gonna go to bitcoin yet? What am I doing? Yeah? I meant to go over excuse me, everybody forgets this. This is like one of the most satanic preposterous ceremonies of all time. And it's the exact same type of stuff that we see in the Olympics ceremony. And it's exact same type of stuff we've seen in the VMA's, the Grammys, the Super Bowl halftime show. Guys, it's not accidental that for twenty years we've been seeing Masonic satanic giant ritual performances. Now, not everybody's a Satanist. My guess would be that a lot of the people, like the Katy Perry's or the GA guys, Okay, they're probably into witchcraft or Crowley. That's the most likely thing for them. I mean, Katy Perry has claimed to be initiated into witchcraft. Now, that doesn't mean she's some kind of genius, you know, David Rockefeller Rothchild level manipulator, just means she's initiated into this stuff because you know she saw it on Instagram or whatever. Okay, what's her name, Hermione, Hermione, Emma whatever. She claimed to be initiated into witchcraft. Last year we covered it with Britney Sellner, right, remember that. So the pop star girls, they they the system feeds that kind of person witchcraft. Oh you're you're really a goddess. You should get into WICA because you're the goddess, right, Or if they're more serious, like a jay Z or a Beyonce, they just go full Crowley. So that is what they're probably into. But the whole EU seems to be obviously satanic, and people forget that the EU is not a They think, oh, tiny mustache Man created the EU. Totally not true. Tiny Mustache Man had his own plan for an EU. But the actual EU, as we now know, is documented one percent from the OSS and the CIA. That's who said it the EU. So the EU is run by the same banking clique that runs the rest of the West. And these people like Jacquette to Lee because remember we just covered Jacquette to Lee's book where he says and brags that he was placed as the head of the biggest bank the EU constructs the European Common Construction Market Bank whatever it was called in the nineteen eighties and nineties, to be in charge of bringing the Soviet block nations into the EU and put putting them under the IMF World Bank debt model. We just read the entire Jacque Adelie book on that, and that was his job, his role coming from him himself. So that's who runs the EU. And when they do a giant tunnel ceremony and they bring out the workers, this is really so there's always this Masonic theme too. And by the way, you saw the Masonic themes in Jaque Adilei's own book Millennium, right where he talks about the pillar, the py the two pillars and the pyramid in the middle. The Cold War was the destruction of one of those pyramids. He talks about dialectics, all that weird stuff. And then we get these the workers, right, So this is like communism, Marxism and the EU socialists. They don't none of these people who really know what's going on, they're not actually Marxist socialists. Okay, now listen closely to what I'm saying by that I don't mean that they don't believe in socialism. What I'm saying is that at the tip top the banking elite loves socialism. That's what I'm saying. It's so amazing to me how many people misunderstand what I'm saying when I say this, and the boomer goobers hear me say.
Speaker 5: That he's a secret socialist because he don't believe that Marxism's real.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying there's no Marxism. I'm saying that at the highest level, Marxism was always a banker promoted thing. And now Jackson Hinkel and that lunatic Hawes have created the American Communist Party again. There used to be one. It was pretty much a faking great thing anyway. Now there's a new one. And look at all the idiots on Twitter, the million two million idiots that follow Jackson Hinkel are now thinking that, oh, we're gonna fight the man. And by being communist Marxist, how stupid can you be? Do any of you have discernment? I'm not talking to my audience, I'm talking to those idiots. I mean, you heard me debate Haz for five minutes and he basically melted down into a cussing a puddle of cussing. A puddle of cuss is I mean, that guy's insane. Obviously these people are fakes, glowing phony fakes. Come on. But now people have no discernment. They'll fall for anything. Any idiot that comes on the Internet and starts saying some crazy shit giant and hordes of idiots will follow those idiots anyway. So the ceremony is the workers, and these are supposed to represent the workers that are digging this tunnel, which these giant underground tunnels and underground bases too, by the way, they're dug by giant machines. So I don't know why we don't even It's not like there's a bunch of these you know, Nordic blonde haired chicks here that they're like picking away, you know what I mean, like like dig dug or something from a video game. It's not like these blonde chicks are over there with pick axes, you know, picking away for fifty miles underneath the mountain, you know, down there with the bowl rog flooding fools. It's not like that. It's just giant machines. Okay, So and then they start doing certain disiley crap in the air. I don't know what that's all about. Here come the nude people with I don't know what the under the underwear. So it's like we got an underground base. We ought to have a bunch of underwear people in underwear base, right, So which is supposed to be connected to bad asks? You know what letter M. I don't know what that has to do with an underground base, but I guess if you're gonna be an underground base, you're gonna have underwear, right, makes sense? And then we get a flying demon babyhead okay with a BDSM theme. We get the and then comes the Pan character. I'm not joking, it's actually Pan. So you got a bunch of like literal life size dancing Merkens, and you got cable man here, not Jim Carrey, cableman, like an actual cable man. And then comes the goat headed character that they all revere Pan. So here comes Pan dancing around see him. Literally, look how corny this is? This looks this is lame as hell, dude, And all the EU politicians are sitting there in the audience like this is some great amazing like artistic feet or something, and then they show a Renaissance art and all the people the peasants, like a bunch of peasants jumping, Like what happened to the Nords? Dude? The Nord people have become complete idiots, Like they got hit with the retort ray. Like there's some kind of space ray that just like zaps the whole continent or a whole country with a retort ray, if you know what I mean. Well, they got zapped, and what are they celebrating. By the way, this is not the only part of that. Here's all the eu demon politicians here celebrating this nonsense. There's also the exterior part of the ceremony where they had a bunch of all seeing eyes. Let me see if I can find that part, because the whole ceremony was actually an hour long. Okay, so here's the whole ceremony. Do you want to watch it? It's like, we're not gonna watch all of it. So I guess it started in the underground part and then it went above ground and this is where they had Yeah, here it is. See. Here's Pain dancing still and all of his Mrkin actolytes dancing around him, and then they're all seeing eye, which is I think it's supposed to be like a cherub, right, you know the way Ezekiel describes the wheel or the circle with then the circle of the eyes and all that. It's not an alien ship by the way, idiots, it's a it's an angel. So there is the full Gothard Tunnel ritual. I like how this channel put shocking Gothard Tunnel opening ritual shocking in parentheses. Now, if you play anything from the London twenty twelve Olympics, it also will immediately get flagged. You can go look that up. But I will remind you that they did the same thing in the twenty twelve Olympics. And if you remember that one was weird because it was UK, it was the London Olympics, and it was the opening sequence was really corny. It was directed by Danny Boyle, who did you know twenty eight days later and all that. So he's doing like these zombie apocalypse movies. But I will add he did do one odd film about my control, which was the James McAvoy film with Rosario Dawson walking around in her birthday suit trance. Remember this, and if you don't recall the film is about James McAvoy being basically hypnotized and used by adept thieves for stealing some artwork. I think the bad guy is Vince Cassell or whatever, who always plays the same French villain. He could he could never play a good guy, right, He's like mad Michaelson. He'll never be a good guy. I'm talking about, right, where's he yet, this guy Vince Cassell. Yeah, And so they're basically like they're hypnotizing in MK ultra ing James McAvoy and it's Rosario Dawson, his therapist, who's doing it. So she's working with Vince Cassel to mind control James McAvoy. And then spoiler alert, Rosario Dawson was behind it the whole time. Okay, but it's all in kilter the So this leads me to believe that Danny Boyle was not chosen to direct the Olympics with the Queen and James Bond by accident, because if you remember, the opening sequence of the twenty twove Olympics was James Bond jumping out of a helicopter after he went and picked up the Queen, and they actually used the Queen in the she's in the whole thing. She doesn't actually jump out of the helicopter obviously, but James Bond goes and gets Queen Elizabeth to come with it. It's really it's corny as hell. It's really stupid. Anyway. Then the twenty twelve Olympics goes on to place a giant octopus over the British flag. Is this the octopus of deep elite control? I think so, which formerly ran the British Empire and now runs the Western world. And then it moved to that well known sequence that probably all of you have seen and remember, which is the JK. Rowling comes out and reads from Peter Pan of all things, and then a giant voldemor puppet pops up and a bunch of kids in beds in hospital beds run from like kid story villains. Is really stupid, and I don't think Danny Bold directed this part. Suppose Healing directed the first part with James Bond, but whatever, it's all dumb. But it's obviously just bizarre, you know, shitty postmodern art that people who are a shit lib NPCs think is deep art, right, That's what dominates all this stuff because it's all social engineering and oh but you remember in the twenty two Olympics two they had these like pyramids all over. There's like giant pyramid all seeing eyes all around the stadium. Remember that. Let me see if I can find that just the picture of it. I can't play any clips because they'll yank the stream down. But yeah, see it is right, So this is from the outside. But notice how they stuck these like pyramids with all seeing eye caps at the top. Say that for the twenty twelve Olympics, and then I'll see if I can find one picture of it. Was just so stupid to have Voldemort, like, is that what England is known for as Harry Potter and JK. Rowling? Shit, look at this? So stupid this is. And there's all the hospital beds, there's Voldemort with his Harry Potter wand there his phallic wand it's just corny, dude. Anyway, I don't think necessarily that this was about Couf. Everybody so this was predicting Couf. I don't know about all that. It's just just corny, right. Oh and then they oh they had references to Alice in Wonderland. Oh and Cruella Deville. That's right, So they're bringing in like Disney villains and Voldemart and the kids are fighting from their hospital beds, So it's more like a to me, it's more like an mk ulture trauma based mind control thing. If we're bringing in the Alice in Wonderland stuff. It's more of that than it is anything to do with freaking koof. But it was supposed to celebrate the NHS, the National Health Service of Britain. It's like, sell it. Why would we? Why are we We're going to celebrate Let's celebrate the hospital. Let's celebrate the dump. We have the most amazing efficient trash collection and dump in all of the world. Let's celebrate the dump workers. Anyway, so nothing new here. They've been doing this for a long time. I didn't want to talk about this a little bit, not because I've even ever followed mister Beasts or any of this stuff, but I think it's first of all, people are going crazy because now there's these videos going viral of not just that mister Beast coworker, this trans person was messaging inappropriately younger people, but that, by the way, this interesting timing with the trans theme, hermaphrodite theme. Bapha met theme of the Olympics, and remember having both genders is ultimately a bapha met Satanic, Gnostic Cabalist and playtonis thing. Remember, the Cobblists didn't invent this. This is not what's in the Old tost and it's not what's in the Torah. So it's important to not let idiots think that the Jews got this from their Torah. No, it's not in the Torah. It's the Kabbalistic teaching, which is from Plato. Do you not understand that Kabbalists borrowed their emanationism from the Neoplatonists and that comes from the Timaeis. So mister Beast got in trouble with not just his coworker person, but now this video has gone viral of this other former co worker saying that it's all fake allegedly. Okay. So the point is that all the stuff that's going on in the videos, which I've never really watched much of this stuff. I've seen some of it, but they're they're saying, no, he's not actually doing live time squid game competitions where you win a million dollars. It's all fake, is the allegedly. Okay, So but guess what, And I'm not saying that that makes it good because if that's this is all true, then it's a scam to get people to buy into your telling that you can win and you can't. That's the point. And that's just a bunch of con artistry if that's the case. But I haven't really kept up with this. I don't know any stuff really, so I don't know what's going on. But if that's true, then well that's just a bunch of scammering. So this guy's video went viral talking about how the people that he has on are not real contestants. This guy alleges that they're just coworkers. And this dude on the screen is like a like a millionaire who lives in a mansion in Greenville or North Carolina or something. So when you see these kind of like stunts or whatever, they're not real stunts, is what this guy's saying. Like nobody's really laying sleeping on this barge for a week or whatever the thing, what the challenge was, They're not really doing any of these Survivor Island challenges. So this guy is saying it's all fake. Now, guess what Reality TV Okay, this is like the newer version of reality. Guess what? Reality TV was all fake? Did you not know that? Do you think it was real? I remember my buddy who was drawing comics for many, many years. It's still my buddy. But when he first start started getting hired, they were offering him to work with he was gonna work with some guy who used to be the screenwriter for reality shows. And we were both cracking up because this is like at the height of reality TV popularity, like maybe two thousand and five seven, and my buddy was gonna get this job and he's like, yeah, I'm working with a guy who's a screenwriter. I'm like, oh, cool, what movies did you do?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: He didn't do any movies. He just scrazy a screenwriter for reality TV. You know. It's like when I learned that, I was, oh, so it's all fake. Okay, well there goes that like, yeah, it should have been obviously fake. Obviously. Well guess what, of course they're gonna be tweaking and faking and staging and engine I mean, don't you think I mean, who's actually gonna be putting themselves in a situation where they're gonna like blow up in a room or some shit. I mean, who's gonna really be in a tank? I mean, come on, do people really believe? I guess so, I guess the younger generations are learning about the world being a bunch of cons the hard way. Maybe we all have to learn the hard way. I don't know, but it does. I mean, people are like freaking out of it out. They're like, whoa you mean he was? This is all fake? What? But did you not know that all entertainment it is fake? Or what? Y'all just know y'all just now figured this out. Well, wait till you figure out that the money's fake, Like all these people are figured out, well this is all fake. Yeah, wait till you figure out what else is like the dollar round. And apparently PewDiePie was saying that this was all a bunch of nonsense for a long time, which yeah, probably, but beyond that, So it all started with this person and this person coworker person who is stepping away for mental health issues just at the time when all this came out about the messaging underage people. And what I think was hypocritical about all this was that when doctor disrespect got in trouble by the Internet for talking to whatever whoever, a underage person or whatever. The allegation allegedly to use the phraseology of my brothers and sisters over there in the Cat Williams sphere allegedly well allegedly. It turns out that the mainstream media protects this person, so they're like, oh, we don't know, you can't say. But when doctor disrespect because he's not a tr A n Z person, it was like a media just worst person ever. Now I don't know anything about doctors respect. One of my buddies is a bit was a big fan of his stuff and followed him for a long time. Now it doesn't I don't know him. I I'm just saying he watched his stream, thought he was funny guy because he's a gamer. Dude. I don't know anything about this stuff. This is not my realm, not my domain. But my point in all of this is all of this just reflects the total degeneracy that we saw on display in the Olympics. The Olympics was all about the bearded lady, and all of this is geared towards normalizing and getting everybody to worship the freaking bearded lady. Dude, I ain't worse. I ain't worshiping the bearded lady. Oh. I mean these people shouldn't even be popular at all. Why are these people even popular? This six months ago, and this so more and more and more. What do we see? Well, my point is this, it seems as if there's a repeated pattern of the people who are blowed up to super stardom status. Have you noticed that they just happen to constantly be weirdos in an SCX way. It's almost like they're blowing up compromise people interesting. I wonder you ever think about that? And in the blow ups, it gets everybody talking about degeneracy, and it just more and more and more softens people up to acceptance. I mean, I'm watching even the videos of people talking about this. They don't call this person pedo. They're now using the social engineering term of maps a minor attracted person. That's a rebranding. Did you not know that London says for five dollars the books that I first read regarding the papac here of Philly oak Way are books to read. I'm deciding between Orthodox and Catholicism. I read portions of Orthodox Church. Well, I mean there's a bunch of books called Orthodox Church. I don't know what you mean. Uh No, I mean that's not what you want to read for you want to read. I don't know what you I don't know what books you're talking about. Brouh. I would read, uh, Mystical Theology of the Eastern Church by Loski, and I would read I got nose hairs coming out of my my eyebrows. My eyebrows grow nose hairs, that's crazy. And my nose hairs grow pubic cares. That's crazy. It's all, it's all crazy. I'mn'na have to manscate my nose. Imagine if your nose group pub carees, w'd be crazy. You have like a little afro in your nose. What are we talking about? Books? Check them out?
Speaker 5: Books?
Speaker 1: Check them out? Anyway, I'm tired. Why are we even talking about We shouldn't even be talking about all this stuff. But my point is just, oh, you're shocked that something's faking gray. Well guess what, it's all faking gray. Bro wait till you figure out that the dollar is faking gray. And that's what we're gonna talk about next. I forgot what I was talking about. Though, oh the book read Two Paths by Michael Welton. I don't know why. I don't know why you want to start on the Philly oak Way, like everybody thinks that I need to dig into the It's not even about the Philly oak Way ultimately, because the Philly oak Way is based on the essenceenterty distinction being denied. So the only way you would even get to Philly oak Way is absolutely divine simplicity. So that's down the road. It's downstream from ADS. Billy Oakway is downstream from ADS. To use everybody's jargon and lingo, but thank you for that, super chat. Yeah, I would read Michael Welton's Two Paths on the Papacy. If you're looking for the connection metaphysically between the papacy and the philio quick the best book for that is Church Papacy Schism by doctor Phillip Chirard. And h if you're talking about when you say the Orthodox Church, if you talk about the Timothy Ware book, I would not. That's not very good. It's mainly history, not much theology, and not a very good introduction book. My endorsed book The Orthodox Church is a better introduction book than Where's book? Uh, let's see. So I keep getting all these questions that people again still don't understand that. You know, people think, oh, bitcoin is this speculative investment. Bitcoin is this thing you bet on like a freakin' I don't know, like those machines in Vegas. Okay, when we were at Vegas. When you go to Las Vegas, it's I mean, you have to like really hunt to find a classic James Bond style roulette table because it's all boomer video games. Vegas is the boomer video game. It's like a giant arcade for boomers. Do you know what I mean? It's not what you think. It's all of this kind of crap. Look at this boomer over here. Look at High Stakes Vegas Matt. He's over here with a giant gold chain playing all these boomer video games. This stuff is the worst, dude. Although I have to admit we did actually win fifteen hundred dollars total. I won five four hundred and then I won a total of five hundred and Jamie want to on the roulette because real lie is actually kind of fun, but I didn't. The rest of this stuff is ridiculous. That would never play all this crap. But the boomers just sit there like hitting the screen. Right, this is their version of video games at Vegas. Look at this. Dude's gonna tell you how to outsmart them the yeah, right, Like you're gonna actually outsmart the machine. Anyway, So people think that bitcoin is that They're like, oh, that's a betting on boom Er Vegas video game machines. No that's not that's not what bitcoin is, dude. But this was the best for first twenty minutes of this thirty seven minute talk, where it finally explains in the common man's language that this is actually a revolution, not just in money or in the transference of you know, some some form of e currency or whatever. It's not just a thing to speculate on. This is a revolution in the storing of value. And if you think about every asset that's out there, even if it's gold, all of those can still depreciate. So I think he says something like all of the assets in the world reportedly would be something like four hundred and fifty trillion or something like that. Maybe it's maybe he says it. Maybe he says it's more than all of the assets in the world that could be monetized. He says something like this would be something like four and fifty trillion. And he says that no matter who you are or where you are, there's always the depreciation and the value of the asset, because if you monetize that asset by the dollar, the more that the dollar gets inflated, the less the assets are worth. And so even if you transfer the dollars into because of the loss of energy and entropy, is what he's saying. So let's say I buy land, and he makes the point that land does pretty good. Land and gold do pretty well, but even land and gold are limited because it's much easier for a rival power, whether it's a state or a city, government, whatever corporation. They can take away your land power. Somebody can come fight you and take your land, but it's much more difficult to take something that is stored on a decentralized global blockchain, the bitcoin you see. So it's the purchasing of an internet plot of land, and he likens it to what would New York City as a plot of land be worth two hundred years ago. Well, it would be very cheap. And would you want that wall? Of course, because it ends up being like mega valuable. He gives an example of I think. He says, let's use some examples of buying New Orleans, which I don't know why you would want to buy New Orleans because it's pretty rough, but just for the sake of argument, if you did, it was bought for some ridiculous amount of like glass beads or something like some plastic and some string glass beads and a couple of walnuts or some shit like that. Right, So basically, like twenty dollars worth of trash bought New Orleans or Louisiana or something, right, and now it's worth like a zillion dollars. Okay, so you paid some trash for a zillion dollars worth of New Orleans and Louisiana. That's his example, and he gives other examples because the port of New Orleans ends up being worth a lot because it's a port city. But it was bought for pennies for trash, for pocket lint, right, But it became valuable because of many, many reasons which the people selling it didn't understand. And the same thing is going on with the rise of this new form of not just money, not just store of value, but a protection against entropy. And people have totally overlooked this, and it took somebody with this engineering background like Sailor to actually finally understand this. And when you understand this is when this all clicks and you realize, wait a minute, this is way more than what I thought it was. This is actually a revolution like the printing press or the internet itself. This is the digitization of money and store of value over perhaps a potentially infinite span of time, and that's never existed. Every other form of currency, money, store of value depreciates, This doesn't. Don't. Now if you understand what I'm saying now you see why oh shit, like get you get tingles when this clicks, you get tingles because you understand what this actually is. And do you understand that even though bitcoin is a whatever sixty something seven thousand, five thousand, whatever it is today, this is like he makes the analogy to Okay, if New York, if you could have bought New York in seventeen hundred and you didn't realize what New York was gonna be until eighteen hundred, you might think, oh, I'm too late. Don't you think it was still valuable? In eighteen hundred compared to now, of course, so people don't think anymore in terms of store of value and savings. The whole point of having a savings account is to store your value, your work, your energy over time. I worked forty years at my cubicle job. I don't want all of that money to go into some pension fund that gets stolen by the mobster's organized crime, the government, whatever, which has happened in many cases. The mobsters stole everybody's pension funds in the Banco Dembrosio scandal in Gladio in Italy. Hmm, if only there was some way by which this could not be stolen, and it was decentralized and it wasn't under the control of some goon in Washington or at the federal reserve. If just there was some thing that could do this, to store value over time that didn't give into entropy. Do you understand what this is? This is the future. When I first heard Max Kaiser say that this is a black hole that will eat not just the money system, it will eat all of the assets, then you understand what this is. And so he goes into this. You need to watch this. I'm not going to rehearse all this for you. But if you haven't listened to this, or if you don't have this level of understanding of value over time, history and the metaphysics of this, then don't waste my time arguing with me over this. I know that you don't know what you're talking about. You should at least be able to rebut these arguments. No bitcoin hater even even touches these arguments, or at least I don't know them. Very few of them do.
Speaker 7: A home in Miami Beach, if you buy a ten million dollar house, you better come up with ten million dollars to maintain the house over seventeen years. Now you've gotten money left silver twenty two years, a warehouse forty years, maybe fifty years, bar of gold sixty two years, a painting seventy two years.
Speaker 4: Land.
Speaker 7: The average property talks in the United States is one point one percent. That means your money's gonna last ninety one years. Unless the government reassesses the value of your property, then it's going to last less than ninety one years.
Speaker 1: The old what he's talking about is the value of those assets in dollars, And if you have a million dollar property, I was looking this up, wedding rings. Wedding rings were like a three thousand dollar ring in nineteen sixty is thirty thousand dollars today. Now, is there something about wedding rings that made them explode in value? No, it's called inflation. The wedding ring itself didn't go up in value. The dollar went down in value. That's why a wedding ring in nineteen sixty, the same ring as thirty thousand dollars now was three thousand dollars. Then that's why a nickel, you know, like people, your grandpa was saying that he could buy a freaking I don't know, steak dinner for Ethel when he went on a date with her for a nickel, right, and now a nickel is nothing. Well, that's because of inflation. So he's saying that the physical assets in the old model were probably the best you could do for the maintaining of value. And he makes an interesting analogy even to dynasties, you know, like the Crown of England holding certain assets for many centuries. Family, But even that doesn't work.
Speaker 4: Branch in the United States is king reamby.
Speaker 1: It works, but it doesn't work as well as what we're going to talk about.
Speaker 7: They made it one hundred and seventy three years. Every other family in the country failed. And here's the longest held property, the crown estate in the United Kingdom. You could say the royal family held it since.
Speaker 4: Ten sixty six.
Speaker 7: But on the other hand, it passed from the Plantagenets to the Stewarts, through the Lancasters and the Yorks, and eventually found his way to the handover family. And so maybe seven different families spit that none of them got to take it with them. So physical assets, you might think might last one thousand years, probably about fifty to seventy five years.
Speaker 4: Is the best you're going to do. Not a simple solution.
Speaker 7: Something I learned at MIT, the three laws of thermodynamics.
Speaker 1: So here he talks about everything they just heard me say. So I'm going to skip past where he talks about how physical assets are useful and they're good, but they're not the best store of value. What do we use as a long term store of value?
Speaker 4: A thousand years?
Speaker 7: But that doesn't matter, because you can move the bitcoin every year or every decade, and you can stay one step ahead of the custodians. Failing you can't teleport a building. You can't teleport the king ranch, you know, And so bitcoin is that is that thing that you can move.
Speaker 4: Say you custody your bitcoin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I want to trade my million dollar building for something else, it's an arduous process. So in terms of trade, property is not very liquid. It's a an arduous process. And I can't take my million dollar property to another place. My million dollar property can easily be stolen from me. But it is much more difficult to steal a million dollars worth of bitcoin than it is property.
Speaker 8: So sure you're sitting at home alone watching YouTube videos wondering why you can't.
Speaker 1: Find them, to let me go over here to this part. Really, the only all you need to watch is the verse twenty minutes to understand this, and you'll understand why I keep talking about it. After the first twenty minutes, he goes into advice for corporate people. Since most of this audience is not a corporation, it's not going to be that applicable to you. But after he talks about the long term value, he goes into examples of this.
Speaker 4: Alaska, two years after the country's.
Speaker 1: Desk Alaska was bought for seven million dollars and ended up having a trillion dollars worth of oil underneath it. See that he gives you more stats, But I want to take thank you to his normy versus triple Maxi chart. Let me find that. It might be a little hard to see on this craw Where is it at all? Right now? My computer's freaking freezing up. Let me see if I can just find the actual chart rather than trying to find it on that. I can't believe somebody hasn't like screenshot that yet, input like and put it up. Oh, here it is. I think this is it. It's just hard to see.
Speaker 7: You can buy a million bitcoin, a double Maxie is too invented, all that stuff. But common sense says, oh, I can buy something that's equal to about one fit to the size of the nation for a few dollars.
Speaker 4: Why don't I just grab it? Jeez?
Speaker 7: Are you a normy or a ten percenter or a maxi, double Maxie triple max It happens.
Speaker 1: Here, it is okay. So this is a projection for when the world begins to demonetize and monetize, demonetize assets and monetize in bitcoin. And he's his projection is at twenty forty five. The uh, the normy would.
Speaker 7: Have with a billion dollars and in twenty one years you'll have five billion of your enormy and you'll be patting yourself on the back talking about what a good job you've done managing the endowment.
Speaker 1: Now, this is the institutional strategy. This isn't right now, I can't find it here. It is individual bigcoin.
Speaker 5: There we go.
Speaker 1: This part.
Speaker 7: A normal strategy, diversity portfolio. You can be a ten percenter and you can put ten percent of your assets into bitcoin. You can be a BTC MAXI and put eighty percent of your assets and put eighty percent of your earnings into bitcoin. You could be a double MAXI and that's when you basically take an extra two hundred and fifty thousand dollars loan against the house.
Speaker 4: And then the triple maxie is you finance the house or a bitcoin.
Speaker 7: You buy bitcoin, You flip all your asses to bitcoin, and then you move to a cheap tax jurisdiction where you actually can avoid some taxes and invest an extra fifty grand and bitcoin, maybe a Singapore or UAE or something. What's the result, Well, this is the result. The norm he ends up with eight million dollars in twenty.
Speaker 1: So bare case scenario, I think as he ends this, you would have in the millions by twenty forty five. By from now to then, a ten percent allocation, a twenty percent allocation doubles that to twenty million, twenty seven percent allocation doubles that, or no. Five xes that to one hundred million, thirty percent allocation even more. And then I don't know where he's getting thirty percent. I thought he was saying that's like all of No, that's okay, So it's not thirty one percent, it's it's all of your assets monetized. And even taking leverage and debt to get bitcoin by twenty forty five would make you a two hundred millionaire. Yeah. So you can watch his talk. I highly recommend it because it goes through strategy for individuals and for institutions. You can make your own decisions about that. If you do want to get interested in bitcoin or started in bitcoin with this talk, it goes through the philosophy of it. You can support me with bitcoin here, And if you want to get started in buying bitcoin, there is the link in the show description with Swan Bitcoin. They're a bitcoin only company which allows you to simply buy and then you custody that bitcoin on your own. So swan is a it's not a crypto exchange where you buy and sell. It is a by bitcoin exchange. Elliott background back on one dollar. The dancing guy looks like a wearing he's wearing a zangbato costume used in African rituals. Yeah. I think they were importing some of the African symbology in the Gothard Tunnel ritual. Also, last time I told you to look up the various verses in the Kabbala or excume me in the talmud uh. Yeah I did look him up. That's fine, Zion one dollar. How can the church militant combat modern geopolitics? Well, I don't think you have to think about that. You have to take on geopolitics like. All you have to do is get involved to the degree that you are able to be involved, you know what I mean. So there's no you don't have to be doing podcasts and canvassing for political whatever unless you want to. I think that if you have an interest in this, then you should be involved. Do it to the degree that you're able, and as far as you understand, try to, you know, have the blessing of your spiritual father to do this kind of stuff and be involved as much as is best for you to be involved. Story three dollars. Depending upon your means and where you are in life, right Like, if you're a broke college student, you know, focus on your college work, don't focus on geopolitics. If you're you know, a wealthy individual who has the means, then yeah, you should be definitely be pushing working for the good and work for virtue. Story three dollars. I'm not trying to be mean. How can people discern between Roman Calics and Orthodox? Oh? How can people not discern? Yeah? I agree, like it should be obvious if you have discernment that Romancolic Church is not the traditional church of history. But you know, people, one thing you're going to learn that I've been talking about quite a bit more recently is that a lot of times people are not out for truth at all costs. People are choosing what they want to be the case. And that's a dangerous thing. But unfortunately that's a lot of people operate that way. London five dollars. Think of the book recommendations, I look into those I'm not saying you have to avoid the Filly oquay. I'm just saying it's not like it's not the central issue like so many people think. I mean, the essence inergy sinction is more fundamental than Philly okuay, and Philly Okuay is downstream from ads. I'm a newer Christian. Is it Borrow or Sishensky on the page? I would avoid a borrow at all costs. The Sishensky book is very long and technical. It's not where I would start on the papacy. If you're new to these topics, start with the Welton book and then maybe work your way up to the Sishensky book. JM. L. Forty forty bucks. Do you think stochastic t E R R O R is a thing?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: I see, I heard somebody talking about this and I forgot what they were saying. This was. Let me see what this is? I don't remember. H Yeah, I think that's a thing like so targeted political violence instigated by hostile rhetoric directed at a group or an individual. Of course, yeah, I think the left engages in this all the time. Has the right ever engaged in that? Maybe in Gladio or something. Maybe there's some examples of this with the right, but nowadays we're not really run by anything right wing. We're run by postmodern demonry. That kind of hows to describe it. And yeah, this is a thing. It's hard to say. I mean, it's a perfect kind of cover right, It's a perfect plausible deniability situation where oh, we didn't do anything, even though like mainstream media has been calling for this for the last ten years, I mean ever since twenty sixteen, mainstream media and the left have justified all their activities with things like this. So yeah, I would say it's absolutely a thing. Uh, I didn't know it had that name. Thank you guys for the super chests. There's that. I want to remind you too. We got a couple more super chats. But look, the most important thing that you got to learn today is about your toxic masculinity and how to up that toxic masculinity. I'm gonna tell you how to do it right here.
Speaker 8: Chad Mode is your ultimate natural pre workout designed to take your performance to the next level. Chad Mode is for natty beast alphas only. Whether you're hitting the gym, invading a favella, conquering a small village, gambling, burning the midnight oil, mogging on your coworkers, or getting banned from Facebook. Chad Mode gives you the competitive edge you need. It's as simple as mixing one or two scoops of our fine powder into water or juice, providing you with a delicious, energizing beverage featuring a burst of sweet organic fruit flavor. Chad Mode will give you the extra edge you desperately crave. Chad Mode stands out from the crowd by excluding artificial flavors, preservatives, sweeteners, and dyes. We've even avoided so called natural flavors, ensuring a clean and effective formula. Only soy boys and Beta's guzzle blue dye and sucralose, further tanking their already low testosterone levels. Chad Mode is made in America. Unlike your common TikTok peasants' pre workout powder, it does not contain Chinese lab made caffeine and artificial sweeteners that soyboys so often crave. Experience the pure goodness of chad Mode with Blue Magic registered trademark organic blue Spirillina extract, organic lemon cherry and organic maple crystals. Forget synthetic caffeine, embrace the natural power of organic green coffee bean extract. Each dose of chad Mode mirrors the caffeine kick of a cup and a half of coffee, delivering a surge of energy. Alongside essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbal extracts. Chad Mode will allow you to fire your boss and mog on anyone who opposes you. Chad Mode will give you a dominant and.
Speaker 1: So remember the show sponsor is Chalk dot Com. You can head on over to Chalk right here, use the promo go j forty four life as JAY four four l I F E and use the promo code in get forty four percent off this performance stack that you see right here. This is my favorite. I been using Chalk for two to three years now and highly highly recommend it. They have really strict purity standards for all of their products, So I think you're gonna be happy if you do check out the Chalk dot com offers that we have. Uh, it's forty four percent off, so you're not gonna be paying that list price. You're not gonna be paying fifteen percent off. It's forty four percent off. It is a subscription thing, so it comes to you on the regular and you can cancel at any time. So go ahead and get that chalk coming to you and get in the gym, get fit, fix your diet, stop drinking and eating all the toxic sludge and the soy and all that stuff. Get into an organic heto carnivore based diet, and utilize chalk as well. Choq dot com j A y four four la f E J forty four life forty four percent off storm the Cat ten dollars. Do you have other examples of numbers in the Bible where a thousand years is symbolic, God owns the cattle on a thousand hills? Does that mean that God doesn't own the cattle on Hill one thousand and one. A day with the Lord is like a thousand years. Okay, so these are just symbolic numbers. Stefan three dollars. I ask that because I see a lot of Catholics losing their mind over this Olympics Last Supper, but they don't say anything when the poping bites trans to dinner or has clown or kisses women's feet exactly. Also, the hit man is Zidane, who is a French Algerian soccer player, and the midget was a French comedian. Oh I did not know that, so thank you. I liked it better when he was just the hit man from the video game in my head. But I'll take it. Also, remember that's not the only thing that we offer. We also offer over here the Wonderful the Amazing your Ultimate natural pre workout, the Wonderful the Amazing course in Philosophy, which is always for sale, and it's for sale at the autonomy Agora marketplace, which is in the show description with Richard Grove over there at his podcast, and here is the video for that.
Speaker 3: I want to show off something that we're all proud of. I've got a browser here. This is Jay Dyers much vaunted, much sought after Philosophy one oh one. Now he just got this page up. We are just testing it out. You guys are some of the first people in the world to see it. I want to say, for my part, it's not Philosophy one oh one. I think this is a mistitling. I really think is as like philosophy unleashed. Because a philosophy want on one course, they give you kind of some useless information that you can't make sense of. Jay actually lays out over twelve weeks, dozens and dozens of hours put into just the presentation of this, let alone the hundreds and thousands of hours of research that it takes to have a coherent evolution and history of the origins of philosophy, the uses of philosophy, the different ways to look at it over time, and how that has been brought about to what we have today, which is almost an absence of philosophy on the objective, logic and reason side, in an overabundance of woke philosophy that is irrational and is made up day by day as people are like, I think we should bring racism back, and then here's a justification, and then it gets wokeified and spread out, and then all of a sudden you have a bunch of communist socialist ideas where you become the property in action. You need to be able to stand on your own ground. It helps to have a foundation in philosophy because it's a method to fine truth when you get down to it. Philosophy is there because you love truth enough to go and learn how to find it, because it's valuable. So if you're interested in things like that. There is the landing page. We'll link it up in the notes. It is a longer once, so we'll get a shorter URL for this. I'm sure Jay has a link on his page. I just wanted to show it off. Now you know what exists, you can go look for it.
Speaker 1: I want to remind you too to follow me over on rockfin. Rockfin is a great free speech based platform. Much of my content is over there as well as the part twos. You can also subscribe for the part twos on the website, so there's unique aspects to both rock fan and to the website. The website has all of my archive material going all the way back. Not everything has been moved over to rock fin yet. I'm still in the process of doing that. I think we got about seventy eighty percent over here, but talk You can follow me on rock Finn. And the great thing about rockfin is that if you subscribe to rock fin, you get access to everybody, not just me, but all of the content creators over there. Many of our friends Burmas, there's Whitney Webb, there's Sam Tripoli, there's Richard Grove, a lot of our buddies Jimmy Dore, They're all over there on Rockfinn. And if you subscribe to rock Finn, you get access to all of the paid content, so everybody's paid content. Let's see, I might have missed somebody super chat. No, I think I got them all. Thank you guys for those super chats. Much appreciated. Be sure to hit like and share comment below about what you think I missed. If I missed something in the Olympic ceremony or in the other ritual ceremonies those are high profile rituals, be sure and follow me over on x under Jay Dyer and I will