Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog. Something killed your dog, my dog. We're flying through there, over the tree. I don't know how it did it, Okay, damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and name was dead once you hit the ground. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Are you reporting we got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here. Look, I'm new to onedow now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside. Frank, Hello, hit the fuddy out here. Quote on Melter, I thought of a bitch about tech foot nine. I don't know em Melter. Yeah, I'm walking right, heady, all right, folks.
Speaker 1: On, welcome our guest to the show. It is Shannon from Into the Free. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Brian. I'm very happy to be here.
Speaker 1: This has been a long time coming. I very rarely get nervous. I don't even know if nervous is the word. I listened to you on the very first podcast that I ever got into, back in the day one Sasquatch Chronicle, So I have known you in air quotes for a long time. So it's always really cool to hear somebody on a podcast or meet them out somewhere and then have them on the show. I am glad to have you here. I feel like this has been a long time coming. I'm excited about this conversation. Let's get into the bigfoot thing. What in the hell got you interested in the subject of bigfoot to begin with?
Speaker 4: You know what's funny is that I have been asked this and I wish that I had a really cool answer. And I'll say, right out of the gate, if you're not familiar with me, I've not seen a bigfoot. So if you're waiting for that story, you can just tune out. I don't have my own dick foot story. Unfortunately, I am worthless in that category. I may I will say right now, have heard bigfoot. We can talk about that later, but I didn't see what I was making it, so I can't make that one hundred percent claim.
Speaker 3: So I don't have an inception story like I saw Bigfoot or a lot of people go.
Speaker 4: It was a legend of Boggy Creek, and I was hooked. I don't even have that. I don't even remember what it was when it was. But at some point I finally got onto my Facebook that I hadn't used in years. I started to join all these different Facebook groups and I joined the Sasquatch Chronicles, the main whatever the Facebook group was back then. Actually I think it was called Bigfoot Hotspot Radio because that was the original I'm.
Speaker 3: Interacting in there.
Speaker 4: I'll what Wes at some point after I don't know how long reached out. He goes, would you like to come on the show? I'm like, oh, I don't have an account or anything. He goes, as a co host, I feel like we just need another voice in the show, whatever it might be. And of course I said yes. But then after you say yes to such a thing, you're going why pick me?
Speaker 3: However, it was amazing. I loved it.
Speaker 4: I loved the interaction with Wes and with Will and with every single person that chose to come on that show, and some of them I still talk to those people, like Tracy. Tracy was the gentleman that urinated on a Bigfoot out of the side of his vand if folks will remember him, he's come on itf since that was how I got started in the podcasting side, so I don't have a cool story about how I got into Bigfoot.
Speaker 3: I just finally was.
Speaker 4: Going, I'm gonna let my freak flat fly get on Facebook interact in these Bigfoot groups because I freaking love bigfoot so much. It fascinates me, and I just love talking to people about anything that's strange, of course, but Bigfoot isn't something that I have seen. I've seen a couple of other things that's weird, but not Bigfoot, unfortunately.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I did.
Speaker 4: I got my start in Sasquatch Chronicles, and then at some point West goes why don't you host your own show on the side, and that was show Notes with Shannon. I forget how many episodes there was by the time I left Sasquatch Chronicles.
Speaker 3: A good little handful people from way back still bring up snoring Steve.
Speaker 4: I had a gentleman that the guest was running behind, and I was kind of running through calls, and this is a live to air show. It was just me. I didn't have a moderator or somebody screening the calls, and I go to this one gentleman named Steve and he was sawn Locks. Of course, once it's done, you're thinking of all these wonderful quips that you should have said. I'm like, hey, Steve, you there, y, I don't know whatever I said. Anyway, there were some very painful things to go back and listen, even when I started into the fray. As you well know, when you go back and you listen to yourself in the beginning, you're like, ooh, I don't know how anyone listens to me. How did I even gain a following after sounding like this, or however the audio sounded, however much you interrupted the guest to all those things, especially with show notes with Shannon oh Man, I'm like, that was some, but you have to cut your tea somewhere.
Speaker 3: So that's where I did.
Speaker 4: So, Wes is the whole reason that I'm even sitting here right now talking to you. He will always get a huge hug and high five for me if you ever wanted it to Thank you, Wes for giving me that chance. That's why I'm here, and I'm very thankful for it.
Speaker 1: I am the same way I had a little different story. Everybody who's listened to the show knows my boring stories about my experiences when I was a kid and what got me into the subject. But I, too, like you, got in to the podcasting world Sasquatch Chronicles was the first show that I ever listened to. I started at the most recent show and started working my way back. So I didn't start with you, Wes, will and Woody on the show. I did that later on after a conversation I had with Wes. But I was about three months into the show. Again, like you, I've talked about how horrible the audio was. I started recording the show, initially on my iPhone using a free I think it was called riv.
Speaker 3: Rev was the app? It was horrible.
Speaker 1: It used to do this thing where the person that you were recording I guess it was legally bound to tell them phone call being recorded or recording in progress. I had to cut that out. So it was a beginning for me. Like everybody else in this you don't really know what you're doing, so you just stumble your way through it. But about three months into the show, I got an email from Wes saying, hey, man, I'll listen to your show. I think it's great, but your audio sucks. Let me help you with your audio. So we got on the phone, and after a couple of hours on the phone, he gave me a list of things. I still use the same board that he recommended that he's been using for years, upgraded the microphone, and it literally changed the audio overnight.
Speaker 3: For the show.
Speaker 1: So I've always credited Wes at least for that part of the show of saying, Hey, the reason I started the show because I listened to your podcast and I really wanted to talk to people in the Southeastern United States. I was born and raised in Georgia, so I wanted to talk to people that had those kind of experiences that I think I experienced when I was a kid in the Southeastern United States. So I started focusing on that, and then it just blossomed into I couldn't believe the show was listened to one hundred and twenty countries around the world, and fortunately the audio improved enough that people stuck with the show. But those first few episodes back in the day, I think I had Jeff meldramon like episode nine of the show, and I still hadn't figured out what I was doing so I've had to go back and try to remaster that. I haven't remastered Jeff's episode yet obviously just passed away last week. So that's going to be my tribute I think to him, is going back and remastering that episode when I first had him on. We eventually became friends and colleagues after that. So I've always credited Wes with my success to some degree in this because he literally changed my audio overnight.
Speaker 3: Everybody has that story.
Speaker 1: You obviously interested in Bigfoot, You started on what eventually became the number one bigfoot podcast in the world. That's a great place to cut your teeth.
Speaker 3: What kept you.
Speaker 1: Going in the bigfoot realm? What did your research and looking into the subject look like for you, and where did it take you on that journey?
Speaker 4: It literally was just my love for talking to people and just hearing experiences that ran the gamut from straight up okay now my mind is they're in the flesh and blood, and then you talk to the next person and there's just these little nuggets of strangeness and you're like, gosh, I wasn't expecting that. And even to this day, I prefer people just to send me just a straight up bullet point list. You can have a little bit of description after, but I don't even.
Speaker 3: Like to know.
Speaker 4: I like to know no details. I just feel like there is just so much more natural that.
Speaker 3: Way, at least for me. I don't do any pre.
Speaker 4: Interviewing and all these other things, and that's fine if that works for someone. It just doesn't for me. I like to hear that stuff raw right when I'm recording. It just works that way. I'm in Ohio, which the Lovely grass Man is said to inhabit had Salt Fork right there when camping, when camping with someone that was extremely skeptical of Bigfoot. Of course, I am still in a way absolutely because I still need that confirmation event. But I do think that they are out there.
Speaker 3: Anyhow.
Speaker 4: We go to the primitive campground actually called Bigfoot Ridge at Salt Fork.
Speaker 3: Very fitting.
Speaker 4: We see a gentleman setting up within eyesight within this primitive campground.
Speaker 3: He's out of this van.
Speaker 4: It's an older van, and I'll just be nice about it, but it looked like it was on its last leg, kind of a thing. I see him set up all these different items, like.
Speaker 3: A well oiled machine.
Speaker 4: It's just essentially the three of us in this campground and I'm walking around the campground knows of the ground, looking at the trees, and I can see him watching me, this gentleman. Eventually he comes over and he goes, oh, do you doing. I'm just oh, I'm just looking around those all kinds of cool animals out here. And I go, what are you doing here? He goes, I'm studying animal migration patterns. I go, hluah, are you here for big foot? He goes, yeah, are you I'm like yeah. It was one of those high five moments nerds you night. This is an older gentleman and he lived I think it was just over four hours away from Salt Fork.
Speaker 3: He drove when he could, dang.
Speaker 4: Near every weekend, over four hours one way to get there. Because I think it was the year prior. I actually haven't revisited this for a while. I'm sorry it was quite recent. I think within a year or two is quite recent. He had an experience on a service road right there behind our campsite with a friend of his who was an extreme skeptic. It was one of those within ten to twelve feet encounters with two different size big butt. The woman was absolutely terrified to where she goes. Literally, I'm never going on the woods again, which is unfortunate because obviously she lived over in that area.
Speaker 3: Very unfortunate.
Speaker 4: He however, as you well know, Brian, it's either screw the woods. I'm gonna move to the desert. They might come here to Vegas with me. They're done, or they get completely bit and obsessed by the bigfoot bug and you just don't know where you're gonna lie with that. Probably that's why it's always people are telling me to be careful what.
Speaker 3: You wish for, Shannon.
Speaker 4: I know you want to see one, but you can't choose your encounter and you're not going to be in a tank when it happens, so you don't know it's gonna go down in your head. So anyhow, he has this encounter, he's there, I'm there. We start shouting away, and he goes, I'm gonna go back to that same spot tonight. If you guys want to join me, and I have a couple different things I'm gonna try.
Speaker 3: Heck, yeah, dude, let's do this.
Speaker 4: We're later in the evening. If you've never been to Salt Fork, the terrain changes so much depending on what area of the park that you're in. In this particular area, especially down this service road, you're flanked by areas, of course regular trees, but then a lot of ground brush, nasty stuff. You need the muchet date out to just handle business if you're trying to cut a trail. Nasty sitting on this for a service road. Nothing's going on. We're doing a couple of whoops, a couple tree knocks, and he goes, I'm gonna tie a glow stick to a string and start warring this around. Crocodile dundee right, making a cool noise. We're doing that. We're taking turns. This is probably two am somewhere around. There could be a little off on my times. I'm terrible at times and dates, just so everyone knows. That's why my notes out from certain dates of things and even years. So swinging this around, actually it was me swinging it at this time. Stop and listen. At ground level. Right next to me is a single, incredibly loud, monotone whistle.
Speaker 3: I can't even begin to mimic this whistle.
Speaker 4: But what happened was I just in some kind of an instinct, maybe not a good one, kicked in and I made myself actually smaller, and I crouched down and I'm like listening because I could not figure out if this is a person or the biggest parrot maybe that's ever escaped any zoo is somehow in this brush without us hearing whatever this was get in there.
Speaker 3: I do not know.
Speaker 4: How it is did that whatever it was, didn't see it, didn't hear it again, by the way, and nothing moved.
Speaker 3: Robert shining the flashlight. What did you hear? Yeah, I heard that.
Speaker 4: I just probably need a diaper right now because I came out of Note it's so loud.
Speaker 3: Brian.
Speaker 4: Even if you get something recorded, and was like, why wasn't the recorder's running? Even if it was, it still just doesn't do it justice if you're not there. So, yeah, we didn't have a recorder going.
Speaker 3: We just didn't.
Speaker 4: Anyhow, that was an account that for me, it pushed my percentage rate of oh no, I think something's going on here with this.
Speaker 3: That pushed it up quite a bit.
Speaker 4: The highly skeptical person with me open minded fwitza whatever not really on the radar could be even He's okay, I have no explanation for what made that sound, how it could get in like what was this sitting there all day for us to like knowingly go right there to do this little cute little experiment like crocodile dundee out there.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: That was wild.
Speaker 4: Once that happened, then I essentially got bit a little bit more by the bug. I've gone to other places. Of course, with Wes went to the Brown property in Washington State while their big footing saw an orb in the woods, which actually, I'll just go ahead and say, and I've said this before, seeing the orb wall bigfooting, actually it ticked me off a little bit because I'm going, no, this is not what we're doing out here.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 4: You took that weird stuff out over here, and over here is bigfoot. And I'm not saying that means that they're tied in any way, shape or form, but a general I think Kirk Brandenburg was there with us, and he had one of the top fleer thermals. At the time, you have five people at two in the morning, it's really raining, it's very cold. We had taken shelter in this building that was going apart. It mostly had a roof, didn't have all of its walls. So we see the light and the light dips down. The second we all saw it, it was like it went, oh, they see me. And it was some strange timing at the least, I don't know if that's what happened. We just thought, look at this drunkie out here in the rain with the headlamp right he fell down, Let's go help this guy out.
Speaker 3: We would have had to cross the ravine. It was close. The ravine is right there.
Speaker 4: At the same time that happens, someone or something again didn't see it, can't say it who or what it was is slapping the other buildings that are right there next to us. So we're like, what in the actual is going on? Who's out here screwing with us? John had a very impressive weapon, very impressive. For anyone to be out there screwing around just seem really not a bright thing to do. Also, on that trip, we are pretty much in their backyard and then the backyard opens up to this valley area there's a river running through. We decide to play some baby cries. I'm gonna try that, so we get out. You could call it called blasting, but it wasn't called blasting in my mind. Called blasting is you get a speaker and you're out to the heavens with this sound. We just had a phone. Oh no, it's my phone or Wes's phone. We get on YouTube and it's one of those whoever Macy's videos is demented, but God bless them.
Speaker 3: It was like a twelve hour loop of a baby cry. Oh no, well you'd need that, but hey, it worked for us.
Speaker 4: We hit play baby crying, baby crying forty minutes of this some we're gone if this doesn't work, so we need to shut this off because we're all going kuki. Now, I will say before I set this up that it's Washington State. We had so much gear setup that we had this tar tent situation set up so things weren't getting wet. It was loud out there, so we did not have recorders going. There would be no point to do. So playing the baby cry forty minutes in, all of a sudden something comes in. It wasn't super duper close, but it was close enough. And it is whooping in threes wooo. It was the same cadence every single time, and then Wes and I both agreed that it sounded This might sound really strange to people, but it.
Speaker 3: Was the best way we could describe.
Speaker 4: It just sounded like a feminine whip, if there's such a thing. Of course, it's interesting because it's a baby cry. It continues, not constantly. They would take little breaks and then the whooping would continue, and we're trying.
Speaker 3: To get closer to it. But it's that weird thing where you.
Speaker 4: Can't quite exactly find where it's coming from. And part of that could have been the topography, because right at the back there's this ravine and then it opens to the valley, So who knows where this thing really was Anyhow, phone dies, no more whoops the moment it stops, nothing and.
Speaker 3: We didn't hear anything come in. We didn't hear anything leave.
Speaker 4: Heck, but you know how it is being in the bush, there's so many shadows, and once it's night, we are not adept to that it could have been right there.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna see that thing. That's when the thermal.
Speaker 4: Would come in handy And I actually think that Kirk was not there for that. I cannot recall exactly, but I don't think he was there for that to thurn.
Speaker 3: So that was interesting to go off of this whole baby cry trope really quickly.
Speaker 4: One of the Olympic Project folks, Derek Randalls, has an encounter story. And this dude is like a sherp, a goat. He is bad to the bond. He goes out by himself all the time. He does go out armed, and that'll come into play. He goes out arms wherever he goes, which I think is smart. Everybody should do that because animals. But also, guess what's the scariest thing in the woods? Other people?
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 4: I'll get off my soapbox for a second. He goes out six miles, seven miles something like that, into the bush. He goes, you know what, and I think this is way before we did any of our stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't recall when this happened. Now.
Speaker 4: He actually called blasted a baby cry. Shortly after he started this baby cry. There's a ravine and he's halfway up this lip on the other side. On the opposite side, he says, it was like a semi truck had just started to barrel down this hillside and into the ravine right at me. He's by himself. He could hear it huffing and taking entire trees down with it. He could actually see the trees moving as it's coming down. The timing of things, he goes, I just assumed it would stop at some point. Now at this point he had already in fact, had bigfoot sightings, so it's not like he was just a hiker and playing baby cries for some random reason. It was for bigfoot purposes. So this is definitely a be careful what you wish for. As it's coming to where it's about to step out to where there's a clear the ravenus clear, and then it would just probably take two steps and be in his face.
Speaker 3: He stops the sounds.
Speaker 4: It stopped just within the tree line, and he could hear it puffing and puffing because it's hissed and it is stressed, and it just ran down to who knows what it thought in that moment, he thought, Yeah, I've got a big sidearm, but it's not going to help me with whatever in the hash that is over there. It's not big enough. I'm in a lot of trouble. And he's six miles back by himself, so he's hoping and praying that it doesn't decide to actually come over and just use him as a Louisville slugger.
Speaker 3: And it didn't. Of course, it went off. It left is the culmination.
Speaker 4: Nothing happened after that, But he said, I was so hissed at myself, thinking that I had stressed this creature out so much and pissed it off so much. Whatever it was, and who knows if that was a male or a female, if that was some kind of maternal instinct or paternal instinct, whatever that was that I ignited in that creature was really dangerous for me to do. And he knows that he's very lucky to be here. So that's another cautionary tale with the baby. The baby Cris guys works. If you want to have a little something happen in the woods, give it a shot. I don't know how that's going to turn out, but maybe don't be six or seven miles back doing your shirt a thing. You know, he still goes out. I think I just saw I'm posting today. I just saw a post. He still does his thing. It didn't turn him into the person that moves to the desert because there's no bigfoot, but that wasn't a great encounter to have, obviously, he said, I never saw it that. There's no doubt in my mind it was something very large, very pissed off, and my respectably calibered weapon would not have done much to help me out.
Speaker 1: I've heard multiple stories like that, and they always make me very scared for the people that are using some of these things that I think it's a joke. For some people that go into the woods, they take this seriously, but it's a hobby for them, and they go out and they've seen this on television where it's okay to play baby cries or whatever this noise is. But I think we're dealing with a very large animal, and animals are unpredictable. We are animals. People are very unpredictable, you jokingly said earlier. I don't think it was a joke about taking your weapon into the woods. I take a weapon in the woods for other people. We had a situation that I'm not going to get into over the course of this camp out that we had this past weekend, where I thought we were going to have to have a weapon for a person more so than any animal that we were going to encounter. So I think that's smart to do go out armed, but there's so many people that I've talked to that have had experiences with these things. I interviewed a moose hunter a couple of years ago who had a very high powered rifle and this thing stepped out and he said, dude, there was no way I was pulling the trigger. I knew it was only going to piss this thing off. So he backed out and got out of there. I think it's great to use those tools, and if people want to have an experience, there are different ways I think to have those, but you do have to be careful when you're out there in the woods six miles deep by yourself, probably not the place to play. Baby cries to have an experience with bigfoot. So we'll put that out there as a cautionary tale and a warning to you guys. Yeah it might work, but just be prepared for what you might experience. You talked about the Brown property. Were there other experiences that you got had there? Was that someplace that you went back to and had other experiences after that initial time?
Speaker 3: They certainly did. We didn't.
Speaker 4: That was pretty much what occurred for our trip. But the Browns they have the linebacker on the ridge thermal. I'm sure you've seen that. It looks like you can literally see the second head of traps on this guy, and that is down in that ravine right off the back of their house, and it looks like Jay Cutler is just chilling at the back of the house in this thermal video, which is wild. Of course it's not because Jay Cutler doesn't quite have the cone head and orbitals that are faithball and actually in the full video, I believe that a cow actually does cross in front of or near the linebacker on the ridge as he's just chilling. Their poor cows to just not always super aware they're surroundings. Yeah, that was it for that particular trip, but the Browns have certainly had a lot of sightings, a lot of experiences in that area alone. We had gone down to the river and there was a gentleman that was salmon fishing, and that guy lives there and he has his own experiences with these things. It's just one of those areas where the big boys they come out to play. You're in the middle of the highway some parts of the year, and that's just how it is.
Speaker 1: You've been all over the place looking for these things. Have you had experiences in other places?
Speaker 4: Yes, this is another obviously auditory. As I already prefaced, went out to Donna and Gregg's property, also Washington State. We were there for a filling project. Never came to fruition, but we still did all the things and did the interviews and went around the property, and we were there for a couple of nights. Their story is incredible. It's one of the most active properties I've ever actually heard of and was lucky enough to visit. What I heard was David Elison. I call him the audio guru of the Olympic Project. Hey, it's when I say he's the guru, but he is. He's amazing. We had walked with the group up the road from Donna and Gregg's property. Whatever we were doing, I'm not sure, it's along this ravine, and that ravine essentially was the highway for these bigfoot to come in and out and drop in, and that's where a lot of activity happened on that property. So for whatever reason, we're up the road, the whole group of us and David and I we end up walking.
Speaker 3: Back to the house by ourselves and.
Speaker 4: Then off to the right in this, said Ravine, I heard three vowels, and to this day I know that if I go back and I listened to what David said about this, but I don't recall exactly what it sounded like.
Speaker 3: I just remember hearing what you would call.
Speaker 4: Samurai chatter, three vowels spoken right next to us in that Ravine and I look at David and hexcept me and I.
Speaker 3: Go, do you hear that? He goes, oh, yeah, would you hear?
Speaker 4: And I repeated the vowels that I heard and he goes, yep, that's what we hear all the time. It's a lot of times those three vowels. So that again bumped up the percentage for me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that was amazing. It's not much.
Speaker 4: I know that people that have actually seen these things, I talked to them a lot as well, and that's not much. But for someone that's so into Bigfoot and wants really badly to have confirmations happen, that was a big deal to me. Even just to hear that the descriptions are true of when they are trying to speak, it just sounds off and you're like, good try, buddy.
Speaker 3: But not quite there. But good job. That made my whole year with that.
Speaker 4: But okay, so for anyone that's not familiar with Donna and Gregg's property, the only pin I'm gonna put it in it is Washington in state. Trust me when I tell you it's plenty wooded water around the usual things that biggies like.
Speaker 3: Biggie's like this area very much.
Speaker 4: Donna and Greg frown this property and within the first month of them being there.
Speaker 3: Donna admits this. I remember her saying this in the interview.
Speaker 4: I had a three hour interview with David Ellis and Donna on my show.
Speaker 3: I think it's episode three hundred.
Speaker 4: Actually, you guys can go listen to them actually telling this the people that were actually there.
Speaker 3: Donna admits that she and.
Speaker 4: Greg were in a little bit of a tiff at the time of being in the car. So he's driving and she's doing this thing that we do, which is looking out the side window because we don't want to look at you right now. We don't even want to see you when I'm piffery, right So she's looking out her side window. She says, all I saw was the biggest pair of legs I have ever seen covered in hair. This is all happening in milliseconds, and then a big bubble butt. That's her words, a big bubble butt, and then eyes flick up a little more and it is just a massive torso covered in not quite as much hair, I think, is what she said.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: Anybody that knows Donna, she never ever cusses.
Speaker 3: She doesn't curse. It's just not her thing. She starts saying.
Speaker 4: No way, no e f and way, no f and way. She is freaked right out. Greg's like, what's the matter, what's going on? She tells them what she saw. She goes, I don't even know how else to say this, but there's like a breaging bigfoot. I just saw something. There's switchbacks going up to this property. It's pretty legit in the middle of nowhere. To be honest with you, neighbors decently far apart by acres and acres comes back down.
Speaker 3: There's nothing to be seen. It's not there anymore.
Speaker 4: Of course, that kicked off so much activity that Donna, who was home most of the time by herself, ended up not going outside after dark. She would go out on the patio, which is as far as she would go to place the recorder all of the recordings, and I actually still have some loaded on my roadcaster if you guys wanted to hear some of the audio captured. All of this is captured from the port, which makes it even creepier. Yes, they can get loud, but some of this you can tell they are pretty dang close.
Speaker 3: So Greg is gone.
Speaker 4: A lot of the time, what starts to happen is strange sounds outside. Here's a good example. They have chickens. There's one chicken. He's a special chicken. His name was Pepe. Peep would actually fly up and sit on people's shoulders, the cool chicken. He was unique and it was Donna's favorite chicken. Peep went missing one night, one day, I'm sure it was overnight. Couldn't figure out how in the world peepe got out of the pen, But okay, it can happen. Peep's back the next day in the chicken coube. Okay, that's a little weird. Whatever happens again now at this point, for the second time, Pepe goes missing. David and Derek and Shane and all the Olympic Project guys have already been called in because there's been some weird stuff going on. I forgot to mention Donna is bad to the bone. She's a bad to the bone woman, no nonsense. She was a photographer for National Geographic, would go to Africa and photograph and film lions and she's awesome, very no nonsense person. So when this stuff is starting to go down, she realizes she needs to reach out to someone, and the Olympic Project is who she reached out to, so David and them are already involved. Peepe goes missing the second time. David goes, I know this sounds really weird. Probably not gonna like this. Go to the woodline and act for them to give Pete back. And she said, what, No, that is so crazy and silly. Come on, David, just do it. So she does, and by god, the next day after she asked for Pete back, and the second time he was gone longer. I don't recall how long she said Pepe was gone that second time. It wasn't overnight. Heep was back in the coop. He did go missing a third time. I don't have time frames. I don't recall the timeframes on how long or if she had to ask for him back. But I do know that asking for him back actually did work. Now you can say, first time, maybe he's a really smart chicken on top of having actually some personality to him.
Speaker 3: Maybe he got out. Second time, that's a little weird. Third, fourth time.
Speaker 4: Something is definitely going on. Man, Donna've laughed about it. We're like, if Peepe could talk, man, I bet beyond his PTSD that boy has some stories. He has got some real trauma that chicken right there. So things like that are going on. Something that she never told David that she tried was she went to a store and there was a doll that under her clothing was on her belly. This giggle, the baby giggle creepy, especially with what happens after she takes it. She goes I didn't even tell David I did this because he wouldn't like it to put it in the ravine somewhere, And sure enough, in the middle of the night on recording, you can hear the baby giggle without being watched that much, or of course, if you have opposable thumbs, I'm sure they're picking it up. What in the hell is this out in my living room? It kept getting activated. Now, the reason they bought this particular property is because it had incredible views, so they didn't have curtains up and blinds up.
Speaker 3: Who would want to block this amazing view.
Speaker 4: Greg had a certain chair that he would sit in when he was home onen't home a lot. David had walked the property at some point and noticed that within the fencing part of it was moved over.
Speaker 3: And let me see what's doing here.
Speaker 4: And he's kind of looking and he's, oh, that's right where Greg sits when he's home at nine he's reading, or he's on his phone, whatever he's doing.
Speaker 3: That's like his chill chair. Is Greg's chair.
Speaker 4: Right through that slat where that thing was pulled off the nail whatever, it was a direct site to the window where Greg would sit. David fixed that back where it was supposed to go fence his hole again. Next time he came out, moved the same way. It was right in the same spot to see Greg. Donna felt like she was always being watched there. She got to the point, and this actually makes me really sad to hear her say this, especially when they were so proud of that property and they loved it so much. She got to the point where she would make sure that everything was done downstairs so that she didn't have to walk in certain parts of the house and have the lights on because, like David said, she wasn't a fish bowl. Essentially, we love them, but they're the freaks at Table nine and they're all watching her all the time. There was an instance where I should have gone back and listened to this part. She put a baseball cap on one day and she was walking around on the property and they threw an absolute fit about that. Now was it because they didn't recognize her. They thought it was someone new because they obviously seemed to like her schedule, Greg's schedule. If Greg was around, there was more activity. The dogs are a big part of this too. The dogs, from the onset of getting this property hated to go outside.
Speaker 3: They didn't like it.
Speaker 4: And she has sent me pictures of I think it was Leyla sitting next to one of the fences that runs down the back of the property and then just staring off into the woodline, ears up, hackles up. Something's not cool. I even told her, I'm like zooming in on the shadows. I bet he's like right there, you just can't see them. Because they're amazing like that. They just blend in so well. The dogs hated to go outside. They had lived in other places Idaho, I forget the other place that they had lived in the middle of essentially nowhere in the woods. Dogs never had a problem. I think these are labs anyhow, These are dogs that loves to be outside. They didn't love to be outside of this property. They just knew that something was very off. So there are recordings that have essentially especially for me, and I'll play some of these. And David is one of the most transparent people about this stuff. He will straight up tell you I put it in the spectrograph. I can't tell you what this is, but I can tell you it's not a person. You know that that can be proven at least, all right, I'll play a couple of these. This one was early on. This one is titled Horn Vocal. This is when Greg got sent this audio clip. This was very very early on, I think maybe a month within the Olympic project starting to go there and seeing what was doing. This was the audio that Greg said, oh, maybe something is going on here, so let me play that. So that's Luke, because most people go, can you play that again? Can he play that again? So if it sounds like it's looped, it is. This was one of the turning points for at least Greg. I think at this point Donna already knew because she had not only seen it, but she's living with this day and day out. This is the horn vocal. I mean, it's just very powerful stuff. We have sounds that are comparable to the Sierra Sounds Ron Moorehead Cierra Sounds caption in California. You will think that this is pulled from the Sierra Sounds, but it's not. In fact, it's so similar that when David sent it to Ron Moorehead, Ron goes, why are you sending me my own recordings? This is Donna and Gregg's property. Oh okay, and I think that Ron's actually been out there. So here is some samurai chatter from Donna and Greggs again recorder on the back deck.
Speaker 3: All right, This next one is one of my favorites.
Speaker 4: David titled it Family Disagreement, but I remember telling them during our chat, I go, that's Jurassic Park. That's some crazy stuff right there. Or Donna to be home alone that much and have this, knowing that this is what's going on in your backyard and you're alone. Yeah, so here's what I lovingly call Jurassic Park. So David says it sounds like he calls it a power knock, that power knock that would knock.
Speaker 3: At the end, was like, all right, that's enough.
Speaker 4: Just zip it, zippit woman or zipp it man or zipit kid, whatever it was.
Speaker 3: This is the stuff that would go on, not every single night. There would be two, three weeks of a break. To Donna, that was actually a lot.
Speaker 4: But when you say that that's actually wild, all you would get is a couple of weeks or three weeks of a break, and then it would start up all over again. It didn't really seem to matter too much about whether or any of that kind of stuff. Oh and in fact, I remember Donna saying that which one was it that she needed the break from? I should have written that down. There was one that she heard. Oh it was also the horn vocal that I played right out of the gate. That was one where she goes, I actually need a break from listening. Because you have to remember that she would set this out, wouldn't listen to it, would just send it to David, and then he's trying to catch up and go through stuff. So whatever the time difference there of it actually happening in her finding out about it, who knows.
Speaker 3: But she wasn't trying to stay up and listen to this.
Speaker 4: She's hearing it enough, and she goes in some instances, yes, I would hear it while I'm in the house, But other times I know that I was just so exhausted and so tired, or for whatever reason, I did not hear it live and in person. So this stuff is just trickling and trickling in from David. That first vocal, that horn vocal that also got Greg to go, oh my goodness, what is happening here? She also is like, yep, could use a break. I'm going to take a little break because it's so different to go to a location that you know is active like I have done, and have something happen and be able to leave. But when it's your home, yikes, that's a huge Be careful what you wish for, Even myself, I'm thinking about maybe in a year or two, who knows, going to Tennessee. I would love to have some green and some land and fewer people look in your face. You have to go, gosh, would I really want that? I say that I do, but I think I live I am demented like that. It's always a be careful what you wish for. Because this changed Donna's every day, she tried to take the dogs out as early as she could. Even the poor dogs didn't want to go out anyway, so she goes. They started to go to the bathroom essentially right near the walkway of the house. It's quite a long walkway. It's not like they were just all over the patio there. They had so much room to roam, and they didn't want to roam. They were like, peace out, Nope, not doing it. And she's fine, I don't want to go outside anyway, girls, let's go okay, here are some whoops. They started to say things like the whoops and the wood knocks became so the norm.
Speaker 3: It was kind of like, ho hum.
Speaker 4: That is wild that you get so used to hearing this stuff so often.
Speaker 5: So here's a couple of the whoops.
Speaker 4: Here is one of the screams that they could hear, and stay.
Speaker 1: Tuned for more sasquatch out to see.
Speaker 6: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: After these messages.
Speaker 3: A lot of power behind that sea.
Speaker 4: And that's one that it seems like it could be a little further away, right, but you can still tell that that's a set of lungs. I want to save one of the Koudi graph for very last as far as the audio goes, here is one like a babboon type of a sound, because David would pull an actual babboon sound and then put it to this and there are similarities except the big pair of lungs. From what it sounds like, that scream and the grunt, that gravelly.
Speaker 3: Sound that baboons can have.
Speaker 4: Again right off the back porch, Welcome home, everybody.
Speaker 3: This is what's going down, all right.
Speaker 4: Whoopy Wookie is the next one. So that's why he taught it whoop be Wookie, because that's what it sounds like. It's trying to say, whoop be Wookie, whoopee.
Speaker 3: It's hard to tell.
Speaker 4: And we'll play that one more time because now we're getting into the talking type stuff, which is it's extra creepy and amazing. At the end of that one, it almost sounds the same as the whoopie whoopee. At the end, Wookie, it's saying the same thing. Don't know who knows what exactly they're saying. We just do not know, all right, last two crow Talker and then Layla Layla Bridget crow Talker first.
Speaker 3: Jurassic Park.
Speaker 4: I swear, okay, also before I forget this point, before I played the last little sample that I haven't. I think that we played quite a bit more on my episode. But I don't know if this is boring for people. Hopefully not. But they did try to set up trail cameras. Of course, they definitely did that, but as per usual however they do it, they were able to avoid said trailcams each and every time it might go off, but there was never ever anything on it. I'm not saying there's anything paranormal to that. It might have just gone off for another reason, and there wasn't a bigfoot anywhere near there.
Speaker 3: David goes, it looks like an eye.
Speaker 4: But I don't think that they know that a trail cam takes their picture or a video. A trail camera has what looks like an I said them, let's face it, you're hanging it up in their house. Essentially, you're gonna notice this something is hung up on the damn wall in your house that wasn't there before. And these things are very intelligent. Obviously to what level we don't know, but let's face it, they talk, they can avoid us who could blame them, right, That is what has gone on there is just trying to capture as much audio as possible and definitely trying to get them on video. Never ever happened, Never happened. Okay, this is one of my favorite ones. Greg would go out and call the dogs and he'd called the dogs, of course, in a certain way. You just have this certain cadence that you do certain things right. He'd go, layla bridget, layla bridge it. That's how he would call the dogs in. So let's listen to layla bridget as the coup de gras.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 4: It's that almost got it. It's layla layla brigo, is what it's saying. Close, very close, Donna goes. That's not, of course Greg's tone of voice, but that is the exact cadence that he would call the dogs in.
Speaker 3: So that is just wild.
Speaker 4: And those are some of my favorite cuts from all of their audio. But that is just a drop in the bucket from what they have captured. Heck, even on three hundred David, I think said, this is just a small cross section of what.
Speaker 3: We have captured. So when we were there for.
Speaker 4: This project that never came about, the house was pretty much sold. They were moving, and they were moving because of this activity pretty much. Unfortunately, it became a little bit too much for Donna, who was there pretty much all the time by herself. Was their dream property changed quite a bit after the big guys were very interested in her, especially so I actually, in preparation for talking about this Brian, I talked to Donna quite a bit still, I touched base with her yesterday.
Speaker 3: I asked her, have.
Speaker 4: You heard any new anything from the owners, the neighbors, And by the way, one of the neighbors did bring up that they forget the verbias that they used. It was something about, oh, yeah, there's other animals in the area for sure, And she's like other because it's tough.
Speaker 3: It's tough.
Speaker 4: You can't just come out and just vomit the word bigfoot to just anybody, because you will be labeled the freak forever. Sometimes it's good to not have the neighbors think you're a freak. Let's just be honest. So I understand where she was like, well, what do you mean, do you mean bigfoot? Most people wouldn't do that. I don't blame her anyhow, touch base with her yesterday, asked her the question and she goes, you know what. Shortly after they took possession of the house, the real estate agent got in touch with Donham and.
Speaker 3: He goes, oh, hey, the new.
Speaker 4: Owners were wondering what kind of wildlife did you see around here? What kind of animals did you see here?
Speaker 3: And she's all.
Speaker 4: Cougars and bobcats and bears. She's like why, and he goes, yeah, they just think they saw some big hairy thing down the ravine. I'm sure it was just a bear, and she goes, I was just dying to push more on that or to go, oh my god, just tell another person would feel amazing, because you know why that was being asked.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, you know that bears are in Washington State.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna have your real to reach out to the other owner about known animals like bears in Washington State.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: So nothing went further than that essentially in that regard, and even David was like, I don't say bigfoot sasquatch, the big dogs don't really bring that up probably, you know. So that's where that stopped as far as that communication. So I wanted to be sure to add that caveat I'm because stuff is still going on there, at least back when they sold it. She and I as were talking yesterday, I like, gosh, I really wonder if the Bigfoot, because they were so keyed into Donna and Gregg's routine.
Speaker 3: They seem to like routine.
Speaker 4: Once they moved and someone else knew moved in, I'm wondering what kind of.
Speaker 3: Fits they threw.
Speaker 4: Did they disappear for a while, did it ramp up or did it die down, or did it stay the same because of like that example of don't know wearing that baseball cap and then throwing an absolute fit. They couldn't stand it. Something I didn't mention in the beginning, which would have been helpful, is that before Donna and Greg moved in, that property sat vacant for quite a long time. Now what that is could be for the same reason that Donna moved out, We don't know, but it had sat for quite a long while before they moved in. And then if that's the case, and hey, maybe they just liked Donna Moore for whatever reason. Could it be that she was just someone that they just liked, they found her entertaining. Maybe the new people moved in for whatever reason, they're not interested in them.
Speaker 3: It could be the same as us.
Speaker 4: We're attracted to certain people, or we find certain people more interesting. The sound of their voice. I'm sure some people hear my voice like grating.
Speaker 3: I get it. I can't stand editing myself.
Speaker 4: So maybe they are in that realm where they go I like you, I don't like you, I like you, I don't like you.
Speaker 3: Out of that scene from the movie. I won't use the verbiage, but you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It could be or it could just be as simple as were their entertainment, no matter if we're in their living room, for lack of a better term, if we're there to watch why not?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 4: I do wonder if there's a curtains or blinds in that house now, if there's still there, I do wonder that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely think I would be putting blinds up in the house. We bought this forty acres that we live on here in North Carolina back in twenty seventeen, and we started hearing vocalizations. I cast footprints a couple of years ago sixty yards from our front door. Here. It's unnerving, and we don't have anywhere near the kind of activity they're having there on that property, or we're having on that property before they sold it, but it was still unnerving for us. At first, the vocalizations were what sounded like a mile away, and then one night they were fifty yards from the house. It's a different feeling. It's an unnerving thing to feel like there's something out there that you don't know what it is. People have asked me, when you heard that vocalization from fifty yards away, did you run out there and see what it was? I was like, No, I didn't go out there and see what it was. I'm not stupid. I was a cop. My gut kept me alive in that job. There was nothing in me that wanted to see what that was. There was a lot of fear involved in that situation. So I can't imagine being there the majority of the time, like you said, by herself, and dealing with that over and over. I think they probably handled it longer than most people would. I love the audio part of this. It seems to be. The more I interview people that claim to have this habituation or cohabitation situation with Bigfoot. It's been my experience that those people tend to have the least amount of evidence then people who just happen upon it and snap a photo or record something. So it's so cool to me to have those kind of eyewitness experiences and then have the audio to back it up. Because audio is what I do for a living. It's what you do for a living, so I'm very partial to audio. David is my go to guy. I've got him on speed dial on my phone. If somebody sends me something, I'll text it to David and say, hey, listen to this. Oh it's a bart out. Okay, cool. But it's so cool to have that resource, and it's so important to me. The Sierra Sounds a little bit of the Sierra say that have been out there forever. I was up at Ron's house earlier this year and interviewed him about there's a documentary that is coming out about the Sierra Sounds that may already be out.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, I don't get to watch as much television and documentaries as i'd like to but I went up there specifically to talk to Ron about the unreleased Sierra Sounds. I think he's got twelve or fourteen hours, maybe even more that he hasn't released, and I was like, Ron, you gotta let me help you go through this stuff, dude, because there's so many people experiencing things in so many different places that we could be comparing this to what you guys recorded back in the seventies, late sixties, early seventies. So hopefully, I think once the documentary is out, I'm going to help him categorize some of that stuff so that it can trickle out to people. Because I've heard the samurai chatter that's on the Sierra Sounds when I was up in Radium, BC, Canada with Tidd standing like two years ago. It's unnerving and it's one of the weirdest things I've ever experienced. And I got to see these things three times summer out in Washington State. We were actually working out of the Olympic Project headquarters when I had my experiences. That area holds a special place for me. I'm going out on expedition with less Stroud at some point in time, hopefully in the next month. I was trying to get Less to take the expedition there. I think he wants to do it in Canada, but I have a special place in my heart for that area. We've talked about Bigfoot a lot. I know you mentioned that you had some other weird experiences. So before we get out of here, I would be remiss if I didn't ask you to share your other weird encounters and or experiences with other unknown creatures in the world.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I don't know my inception into Bigfoot, but I know my inception into knowing. Now this is a knowing situation that other things are out there that we don't know what the heck they are. That was when I was a teenager. Divorce parents' dad had a cabin in Duck Creek, Utah. It's up a mountain from Cedar City. A lot of Vegas people go out there day in day out. We were either fishing or we were on our fourlers. This is during the summer, very dry, no clouds, no weather drama. The way that the cabins are set up up there, it still is. Actually I went back there a few years back. Dirt roads pretty much set up in a semi grid pattern. It's easy to get around there. We'd be hauling ass everywhere on our fourlers. But Dad was a stickler for helmets, which, hey, great, that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: Everyone shot.
Speaker 4: Dad was down in Cedar City on this particular day. Since Dad wasn't around, I didn't have my helmet on. I don't recall if my brother or stepbrother did, but I didn't. Those things are hot and they just sucked a wears the second you can, you tend to take them off. The other thing, I'll say, if folks aren't privy to it, if you have your goggle on as well. They're plastic. You can't have glass in your eyes, so they're plastic. You can't see Schissa.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see what right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: Out of those at some parts, but you got to have them on. So I didn't have any of that gear on. So I could see. I could hear, of course, my machine. Mostly it's dusty, it's dry. I'm in the back, the boys they're out in front of me. I'm hanging back because I'm going get the stickers, like eat my dust. I was eating their dust, so I was back. Now I mentioned how Salt Fork was extremely brushy like ground brush. It has the trees, but then they got a lot of ground brush there. This area of Duck Creek, Utah did not have that. It was a lot of aspen trees that don't have a lot going on until they get higher up, and not a lot of ground brush. There was some felled trees a little bit on the ground. So that'll come into play here in a moment. At some point while I'm writing, I just glanced off into the woods again, bright the sunshiny day, not thick woods like Washington State in any way, shape or form. You have several feet before you hit another tree, but they're scattered around. Of course, I look off and I see four hitch black human shaped figures. I describe them as cutouts from the deepest dark. What is that vanta black or whatever? Folks call that? Like blacker than black? Right, you hear people say that it was blacker than the darkness of that black around it, or human shaped essential cutouts.
Speaker 3: We're like two d. It was very strange, and.
Speaker 4: They were pumping their arms and legs and they were about thirty feet into the woodline from myself on my machine, I'm still going, I'm still writing. They're pumping their legs and their arms. I immediately thought, why are you.
Speaker 3: Even doing that?
Speaker 4: Like, where are you? Where am I? What's going on here? I knew immediately this was something not of this world. This is not to say that they were running through the trees. I don't know how to describe this part. It's really hard to do. But they didn't have to dodge, duck dive all the dodge bowl stuff. They didn't have to use the d words in any way, shape or form. They weren't going through the trees. It was like they were in a different place than me completely, And I was just seeing this little blip on this screen for a second of this other place. These homies are doing some whatever they're doing, and I'm over here. And I watched them for about a five second count, like full five seconds, which is actually a decently long time. I mean, when you're in those situations, it feels more like a full minute, but it's really just probably on thousand.
Speaker 3: And one, thousand and two, but that was a long time.
Speaker 4: Anyhow, I'm still holling ass on my fourwhelder, so I do need to check my path again and I do that. I glanced this way and I glance back and they're gone, completely gone.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what in the actual nowhere to be seen? That was it.
Speaker 4: It was five seconds of seeing essentially, for lack of a better term, foreshadow people right, foreshadow beings whatever, and the heck these things are now. It did freak me out enough to where I caught up to my brother and my stepbrother and I said, Hey, I'm gonna go back to the cabin for a little bit, Like.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about.
Speaker 4: We just got out of here, and we did this all day till our butts were not That's what we did, fished or four wheeled.
Speaker 3: I said, now I'm going to go back for a little bit.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 4: I actually didn't go running for a couple of days after that. It wasn't that I was completely utterly terrified. It's just I was just trying to probably come to grips with's what I saw. When my dad got back, I did tell him what I saw, and he's ex military, so he goes, ah, it was just military guys doing their exercises or what.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Dad, No, you don't understand.
Speaker 4: There wasn't a seam rivet nothing to break from.
Speaker 3: Head to toe.
Speaker 4: These things looked like this was not some bed of the bone gear that they had on that made them look like this. If it was, Holy Chisa, I can only imagine what we have now.
Speaker 3: If that's what that was.
Speaker 4: He said, no, it's probably just military guys doing an exercise.
Speaker 3: I say no. Still of this day he remembers telling me that. By the way, I do say though, even.
Speaker 4: Though I didn't go writing for a few days, that experience would have been so much different from me to where it might have terrified me if they had interacted with me in any way.
Speaker 3: None of them looked my way.
Speaker 4: They didn't flip me the bird as I'm writing or grin at me.
Speaker 3: There was no interaction.
Speaker 4: So I do feel that had that happened, that might have ratcheted up some form of terror, fright, or changing how I felt about going out into the woods or going writing. Because I went back out writing. I love the wood still to this day.
Speaker 3: I actually don't expect to see anything like that again.
Speaker 4: I talked to so many people on my show. They'll send in these lists, and not everybody has to have a list to come on my show. By the way, I think that people feel like that. They're like, I don't have a whole list of things. I'm like, hell, I don't either. A lot of times, each bullet point on that list for people is a completely different one off situation, which is just as fascinating as like a Donna and Greg situation where you just sit in Bigfoot.
Speaker 3: For two hours.
Speaker 4: I actually it was like a three hour conversation with David and Donna, and you're just sitting there and you're having that conversation. But the one off conversations are just as fascinating and just as puzzling, because you go, why did I only see that one time?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: Was I even looking at some freaky freaking movie from the Fifth Dimension? I don't know, but that was my oh crap. There's definitely other stuff out there. There's definitely other stuff going on. I do recall, and I think I've found the paper since and I still have horrible handwriting.
Speaker 3: It's even worse back then.
Speaker 4: But I went around to some of my neighbors and I was like the tubs of paper said something like.
Speaker 3: You're a weird experience.
Speaker 4: I'd hand it out nerd Badge, and some people did fill that out so I guess even back then, I was trying to collect stories, trying to collect encounters, and you just don't want to be the only one. That's why I do the show, and that's why I'm so lucky to still have people that want to talk to me and still want to listen to me. I'm very humble by that. That's where it all comes from. It's just that interaction.
Speaker 3: You're not alone. I'm not alone. We're all in this little weird group together. Heck yeah.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: It's funny because once people find out your regular job what you do.
Speaker 3: At first they're like, you should do what a paranormal? What you saw what?
Speaker 4: They give you that look, But then a couple of weeks later they'll come back and go, you know what, actually this one time, I'm like, yeah, that's what I thought.
Speaker 3: You know, it happens a lot.
Speaker 4: I think many people have experiences that they're not comfortable to share. Totally get it, completely understand. I know, Brian, you feel the same way. It's like anybody that is willing to come on and share, my goodness, gracious, you have no idea how much we appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I want to be respectful of your time. But I've got to ask you this question because you've been doing this for a long time, and people told me. When I first got into this doing the show and talking to people and interviewing people about their experiences, people said to me, I'm a very flesh and blood guy. I'm still very skeptical. I've had my own encounters. I was ten feet away from a sasquatch last year, so I know these things are real, but I'm still very skeptical about people. I say it all the time. I'm not skeptical about bigfoot. I am skeptical about people and what they put forward as evidence. So I'm always going to be that guy. And people say, how can you be so skeptical of bigfoot when you've seen it? Again, it's not the phenomenon itself, it's the people. But one thing that has happened to me is I've seen a progression. I'm a very nuts bolts, flesh and blood kind of guy. If I've planted my flag in any camp, it's always been in the flesh and blood camp. But even my own experiences of seeing glowing white eyes and some of the weirder things that people describe in conjunction with sometimes simultaneously with having these experiences with bigfoot. I think you mentioned it early in the interview. You would put those into boxes of Okay, that's weird, but we're here to talk about bigfoot. I don't do that so much anymore when I've talked to people. I've even had interviews just as recently as a couple of days ago, where people are telling me, Hey, I do UFO research while I'm out looking for bigfoot, and I'm seeing a lot of correlations there. So people have told me, Hey, the longer you're in this, you're going to go into the WU camp, or you're going to move into that high strangeness camp because you're going to have those experiences yourself, or you're going to talk to enough people that convince you. Has that been the case for you? Has that been a progression for you? And I'm certainly not asking you to plan a flag anywhere, but has that been the case for you. The longer you've been in this and the more people you've talked to, are you more open to those other high strangeness or weird experiences? And do you think there is a possibility that there may be some correlation with these creatures and some of those high strangeness events.
Speaker 4: I am one hundred percent essentially what you just said. The longer that I do this, Let's face it, there are no experts in this like those of you that have actually seen these things with your own eyes. You can speak to this much better than someone like myself who has not laid eyes on how it moves.
Speaker 3: All of the.
Speaker 4: Attributes that we hear about bigfoot, right, But if anyone says they're an expert, just run.
Speaker 3: It cannot be. It just cannot be.
Speaker 4: It is impossible unless you are hiding one in your garage. You do know more, and in that case, shame on you for not sharing with the world. Improving that once and for all. We're not freaks for talking about bigfoot and thinking they're out there. But yes, the more I try to sit into one side of the flesh and blood man, that stuff just comes up.
Speaker 3: And the people that I talked to, I believe that they believe what happened to them.
Speaker 4: If not, Brad Pitt, get out of here because they need to take your freaking job.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that's impossible by any means, but over and over again, there's just these strange things that happen when you are out bigfooting. I neglected to mention those slaps. It was like the mountain from Game of Thrones had been open handed, just smacking the sheisa out of these buildings.
Speaker 3: Just boom. We all run out.
Speaker 4: We just had this freaking orb situation which we all were like, no, this is not happening. Slaps to the building. We all run out to where the slaps were. Nothing there, nobody there, nothing there, plenty of open area. If that was a person, my goodness, g go run on the three hundred meter track because I don't know how they got out of there so fast.
Speaker 3: Now am I saying that's bigfoot? No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Nobody saw what made those smacking noises. I wonder what Wes says about that now, because I'm sure that all of our recollections are slightly different of such a thing.
Speaker 3: Sorry, long winded way of saying.
Speaker 4: I tend to ebb and flow some days with where I really sit with things, but not having at least an open mind enough to say that there is a possibility of something else going on. I don't know, it's just cutting things off at the knees when we do need to keep the full picture, like editing out certain parts of reports because it doesn't align with where you want it to be.
Speaker 3: I don't even want Bigfoot to be paranormal.
Speaker 4: I don't want it to be because then I feel like it'll never be proven. We're never going to figure out what it is you. I want to see him in a zoo like a gorilla. Absolutely knots. That's horrible. Once you lamb bass people for not getting the video or not getting this or that, it's unfortunate because the community is such that it just eats its own tail the whole time. So there's so many people that might actually have insane evidence. But you know what, with AI now doesn't even really matter. Nothing has even come across my radar lately that I think is even two shakes of a lamb tail worth a down because you just cannot tell anymore. We're screwed in that regard, unfortunately. So when you have folks that come on and they do say, no, it wasn't eyeshine, it wasn't a reflection that was glowing talking about it was glowing and reflecting off of the foliage that it was next to what do you do with that tracks that just stop in the middle of nowhere, with nowhere for even something that's the Liam Neeson of the Woods didn't have somewhere to jump to to have those tracks stop there. And of course, Brian, like part of me is like wanting to go into interview mode and ask you all these questions, but I'll save that for my show when you come on, because you just throwing those nuggets in there. I'm like, oh, at least ten feet Oh god, yeah, I don't know. Basically, more people need to say I don't know, I don't know. We need to see what's doing, and everybody can make up their own minds, of course, and they already have and.
Speaker 3: They argue about it online every day. Bless them.
Speaker 4: I would love for them to be flesh and blood. But why hasn't just one kind of daffy bigfoot just aft it up for the whole rest of them, you know what I mean? Like they get clipped by the dude in the semi that's actually got his buddy in the cab with them, that can get a five hundred pound bigfoot.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Why hasn't a daffy one slipped off of a cliff it is strange.
Speaker 4: However, I am of the mind that they usually run with others.
Speaker 3: That is their whole limo. It's to avoid us. We're shitty, so I get it. People suck, so that's their wholemo. Yeah. I think they could bury their dead. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that when they pass away, just like other animals, they go somewhere quiet, to be alone in a hole under a tree, and they're gone. Even Cliff Brickman talks about when elephants pass away, it takes only like six months for it to be picked apart and all the tissues to be birds and all the predatory things come in and things get scattered, and then floods happen and whatever else might go on in the wilds.
Speaker 3: So I can see both sides of it.
Speaker 4: Basically, it's just because I saw that light out while I was bigfooting. I don't automatically say, of course it's paranormal. I was out for bigfoot and I saw an orb. No, that could be something totally different. That was super cool to see, but it did piss me off a little bit. I'm like, no, we are not here for this. No, we want some bigfoot, damn it, we want some trust beat, and I think we all felt like that, to be honest with you, we were all laughing about that. But it was still a really cool experience and I wouldn't change a thing about the people. You know, you learn things about people as you moved through. There are some amazing people in all of this if you stick to your truth, whatever that is. Just keep a little bit of an open mind.
Speaker 1: We've talked about it multiple times. Tell everybody what they can expect when they go check out into the Fray. What are they going to get when they get there? What's the show about? Give us the full rundown.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so tomorrow actually is my official ten year anniversary, which is wild. I said it before, and I know that you agree. Like again to anybody who's ever listened, emailed, come on the show, especially because that's a whole another level. I get it can be stressful. Thank you, thank you to anyone who has ever done that. But it is into the Fray. Radio dot Com is the way site, and then of course all the usual podcatchers, Apple, Spotify, iHeart, I do have YouTube. I am going to be doing more video on YouTube, finally probably doing what I'm doing now with Uma as well.
Speaker 3: Record it.
Speaker 4: It's on their audio with static imagery right now, always has been, Yeah, it's not all Bigfoot. I thought that it would be a little bit more genuine to my background if once I left SC I thought I probably would like to do the multi topic show, and so I moved into that.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: I still do. I wouldn't change a thing about it. It's UFOs, it's hauntings, it's Bigfoot. Some of my favorite stuff is the stuff that you just can't quite even.
Speaker 3: Put in the UFO Ghost Bigfoot box. It's one of those what the actual hell was that? Nobody knows.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna have the answer, but I always tell people because they reach out and they go and they probably do this to you as well.
Speaker 3: They go, gosh, I would love.
Speaker 4: To talk to you, so you can tell me what this is, and you're like, bro, I can't, it ain't me. And if they tell you and it's them, you run. But what they can do is they can come on and then hopefully there's some little nugget in what they said that sparks someone else to reach out to you or to me on behalf of that guest.
Speaker 3: It goes back to that they're not alone. They're not alone.
Speaker 4: It's always those little weird things that it's like a caveat or something like, oh wait, you know what they're And also there's this really weird thing about this bigger picture thing. And sometimes there's those little strange little nuggets that gets it clicking for somebody out there listening, and that's what gets them to reach out. And that's all we can do, is we just we keep getting the encounters out there, and we keep letting people know, no, you are not weird.
Speaker 3: You might be weird of your friends family, but hey.
Speaker 4: You come on in here because we're in this weird little holler over here flying our freak flags.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Just thanks to everybody.
Speaker 4: It's been quite the ride, and I hope to continue to do it as long as my annoying voice will still hold out.
Speaker 3: I'm probably still going to do into the Fray. Sorry everybody.
Speaker 1: I love it. It is a fantastic show. We like to make it easy for everybody here. It'll be linked in the show notes. If you guys go over to Paranormal World Productions dot com check out the sasquatch Otasy blog at the top of the page. I will link to it there you go. Show us some love on the show. Check it out on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, wherever you're listening to us right now, you can find into the Fray. You can find Shannon and get some of these amazing stories. Show us some love on YouTube. I know what the YouTube world is like. It's rough out there, folks. We take all the help we can get. Go watch some videos. Give us some like subscribe to the channel. Shannon. Thank you so much for coming on and spending the time. I've had an absolute blast talking to you.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I cannot wait to have you on my show. Thank you so much. Brian.
Speaker 6: They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay, and I don't want to be. We're all lopping science trying to try that chart everything. Call me, ride back right back, Joy for me, Joy.
Speaker 7: Stay right there, coming right away.
Speaker 8: In Stays Steps still start said sat Stars Inside Stay State still States, games and Games still stays Studs wings in fans used to pastor of fences