Speaker 1: Hey bunkies, Hey batties, we have an exciting announcement. We are doing a meetup at Bravo Con on the Saturday at six pm at the hard Rock Cafe, right before Amy Phillips Cabaret Show.
Speaker 2: And it's gonna be a blest you guys. Amy Phillips Cabaret Show is so fun. And the show starts at eight and our meetup is gonna start at six, So you're gonna come to our meetup. You're gonna have a few cocktails, you're gonna have the best time. Then you're gonna go over to Amy show free. It's free, free to come.
Speaker 1: I mean it's free to come. We have a Bravo playlist so you can dance to your heart's content, to the smooth sounds of Erica, Jane and so much more. Come talk with me and Mary Payne about your experiences that weekend and Bravo in general.
Speaker 2: Yes, at your Caber Amy ticket at the hard Rock and you're going to get twenty percent discount on food, So go over there, grab some food, get your twenty percent discount. You're there for free. If you get to talk to me, you get to talk to Ryan and maybe There'll be some other people there you want to meet too.
Speaker 1: It's all happening Saturday, six pm.
Speaker 2: Bravocan hard Rock.
Speaker 1: Come meet me in Mary Pain.
Speaker 2: Yes, and the ticket link is below. And again the tickets are free, but you just have to click the link to let us know you're coming so we can get a good headcount. I'm excited, Ryan, I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What are you gonna wear?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Maybe this?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is a great pestiche but I think I might have something special I'm wearing as well. So come and find out what tomfoolery I'm up to.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. I'm just going to be in a sparkly dress. Okay, see you there. Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It is mug Shot Monday. We're here to talk about some of our favorite new favorite inmates. It's us sixty days in you guys, are you enjoying it? Are you loving it?
Speaker 4: I think people are.
Speaker 2: I am. I'm enjoying the change of pace. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean me too.
Speaker 3: And it you know with lalous, someone is so seen so scripted. Yeah, sometimes that that is not the case, like we don't know what the fuck these people are gonna do from scene to scene.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, yeah, it's a great point. Yeah, you're so right. That is the difference between a show like this and that what we're used to covering a ninety day or thing is. And I think when you and I start covering Platfell, which guys will start November nineteenth over on Pink Shape Prime Keisha and are doing a rewatch a book in the Platfell, I think you'll see that these people like have like lived in a cave, like they've never eaten. They they don't know anything about anything. So yeah, it's really like later on the seasons when they know more when they're first talking to the cameras and stuff, like they had never even see a camera, you know, definitely never seen it, right, No, they've never seen really TV. They had like a couple of movies they were allowed to watch and no, so they didn't know anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gosh, how did they survive?
Speaker 2: Like they caught it pretty quick. They caught it pretty quick there towards the end. Yeah, yeah, okay, but we are going to talk about sixty days. In season four, episode five, Jail crush. All right, well let's start with the dumbest, and that's saying something, Uh, this is a Manuel now.
Speaker 4: I see there? What what? What has he added to the show?
Speaker 2: I don't know, like as this is episode five and we know from just looking at past seasons and they do go usually to like episode thirteen fourteen, So we've got a way to go because we're just getting so much more storyline from other people.
Speaker 3: I agree say with Johnny, like we've everden gotten much from him either.
Speaker 4: He's just kind of like he's there.
Speaker 3: They don't well, but then again, these other ones act such a fool. Yeah, if I were a producer, I would be following them around more. So, you know, so Johnny's kind of quiet and manuals weird.
Speaker 4: Sure what he Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's it's a little bit like Edmund from Love is Blind. It's a little bit like attention seeking behavior.
Speaker 3: But you know, we kind of towards the end, I don't know if we fell in love with Edmund, but we had like a respect for Edmund.
Speaker 4: This voice just clown it around, like.
Speaker 2: And he's he says a lot of offensive things. Does that see? People? Right? Racist? Against black people, and he's black, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, trust me. I'm I'm like, does he does he need a mirror?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, it's yeah, it's interesting. So anyway, we start with Emmanuel in the six hundred and he says, it's been a week. He thinks it's going great, he's fitting in, he's got friends. They only show that one scene over and over of him talking to one guy telling his story. We never see him interacting with anybody else other than just like playing chess or whatever.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 3: I think he feels as though they're not jumping me. Therefore we are friends. Could be okay in prison, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That would yeah, that would be that would be good for me. And he says, I'm doing great. You know, I speak the second language hood. He tells us again, and he says and then he says something that was weird. He goes, I know, if you can use your words and verbally assault someone, then you get respect. So I'm going to use my verbal assaults assault skills with the CEOs.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's I feel as though him in particular should not try to verbally insult or what do you say, assault.
Speaker 2: Verbally assault anyone?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, No, he needs to lay he needs to lay low. But I feel like he's gone.
Speaker 3: I feel like he read a prison book, maybe Shank Redemption or whatever the neighborhood is.
Speaker 4: It's like, I need to do this. He got his highlighter. He was like this.
Speaker 3: He watched Prison Break all the seasons before he started and took notes.
Speaker 4: But he's fucking it all up. He's going to get shanked.
Speaker 2: They're going to figure him out, I think sooner than later, don't you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or they're gonna put him on the mental ward.
Speaker 2: Yeah that he could use that, but he says. So we see him going over to ask for some soap and he goes, So, what I figured out is like, you don't ask for the soap. You just demanded. Hey, I ain't soap. I want to wash my clothes, give me soap. And he says, And I know if I act way, then I get respect.
Speaker 3: So does he consider himself acting hood in parentheses when he's.
Speaker 4: There was air quotes?
Speaker 2: Actually yes, when he's just saying give me the soap instead of feeling like, hey, can I ask for some extra soap? I want to wash my clothes. So he's demanding it, and maybe he thinks that is the certain way. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's gonna keep working for him.
Speaker 2: No, And I think that if he's trying to verbally assault the CEO's at some point you might slip into his regular poindexter accent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as soon as they tell him they're about to put him in the hole.
Speaker 2: Hold on, guys, hold on, excuse me, sir. Actually, yeah, I know that.
Speaker 4: No, I do not speak thug. That was just you know, that's not me.
Speaker 3: I was trying to fit in with all the other black guys like he stereotyped very bad, y'all.
Speaker 2: It is my favorite season. It's a fall and as the air turns crisp and the holidays are getting nearer, comfort is the best gift of all. And you know who has it. Quints. Quins delivers layers that last. They have the sweaters that out of wear everyday essentials. They feel luxurious, they look timeless, and mayke holiday dressing and gifting effortless. Last year, I gave both of my sisters in law cashmere blankets. You guys, what an amazing gift. This year, I'm thinking about giving them the Kashmir gloves. Quin's has the best things for gifts, guys. They have blankets, they have gloves, they have the hats, and of course I've told you about their amazing holiday candles, the Italian wool coats. You guys, it is literally like something you would see in a department store for three times the money. They have the same things without the high end markup. And you know, Quin's works directly with ethical top tier factories. They skip the middleman and offer prices fifty percent less than similar brands. Going over to Quince, you guys get these like silk shirts with the Kashmir sweater on top. And then they have the most gorgeous like flowy jenes. Oh it's so perfect. So step into the holiday season with layers made to feel good, look polished and last from Quint's. Perfect for gifting or keeping it for yourself. Go to quint dot com slash pink shade for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns now available in Canada too. That's q u i n ce dot com slash pink shade to get free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns. Qu i n ce dot com slash pink Shade. That's free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns. Quints dot com slash pink Shade. Canadian monkies get on this and we will say that we did get a I think you saw it the long post on Facebook from Bunkie Ann who said that she had an ex yeah, who was in and out of Fulton County jail a lot and said it really is like the worst of the worst hell on earth. Disgusting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's just I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do they not not not get inspect never mind, that was a dumb question. I was gonna say inspections. No, that's part of why they're doing this whole program. It's because they don't because they do. Okay, So all right, so that was just a little bit of a manual.
Speaker 2: So let's go. I keep holding my arm. I got my flu in my COVID shot, and my arm is like, oh, I.
Speaker 4: Keep I gotta go get this. I gotta got the shingles and the flu shot.
Speaker 2: Have you done the first shingles? Are you starting for the first Yeah?
Speaker 3: And the only reason why I have to take the shingles is because I do the lupus infusions. Yeah, so I've done the first one, but I think they may make me start over again.
Speaker 4: It's been a few months.
Speaker 2: Dave and I both have avoided doing the shingles because you know that you have to do a series of two and that everybody says when you get it, you feel like you have the flu for like a day and then you feel fine. I did it, and we're like, we don't, we don't have time.
Speaker 4: Yeah I didn't. I didn't. I don't know. I took it a year ago, whenever I was about to start infusions. That's when I started. I don't remember feeling bad, but I always feel like I have the flu.
Speaker 2: Right, I said, maybe that's just your face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yes, yes, yes, yeah, So never don't listen to.
Speaker 4: Me at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go to Andrew. Andrew and the five hundred. So Andrew and his roommate Timothy your talk and last time we saw them, remember he was trying to teach him how to read, which you thought was really sweet. And Andrew goes, you know, Timothy could be real annoying, and we see a series of that as you know, he was annoying him, but then they got to bond a little bit, and he was trying to help them because the system really has failed Timothy and just let him fall through the cracks and.
Speaker 4: The school system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he wants to get his g Yeah, he wants to get his ged. But he keeps like they just keep losing the paperwork or wherever. Right, So he says, Timothy can't be annoying. And the little things do accumulate, which can make you get frush straight with somebody. Plus you're in tight quarters with a stranger and you could be locked up for twenty hours a day and that person's like, I gotta go to the bathroom. Turn around and they're right there. I mean, you know too much. So we see them arguing, like, hey, you see those two guys get in a fight. Yeah, and Andrew goes, yeah, I saw so and so and he had a bloody lip. And Timothy goes, no, he didn't. He didn't have a bloody lip. And Andrew goes, yeah, he had a cut on his lip. It was bleeding. And then timpany, he's like, no, you're crazy. And Andrew goes, why do you have to like always be right and fight about something? The guy had a bloody lip. I saw it with my own eyes. Don't tell me I'm wrong when I'm not, Like, why are you just you know, fighting, just a fight on purpose? Yeah, and Andrew's like, why are you trying to tell me? I didn't see what I saw? And he's just annoyed with him, right, And normally in that situation, you can probably be like, Okay, dude, what are you crazy? But you're stuck in this spot with this person, you know.
Speaker 4: And I'm just gonna say that any is in fight.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna believe someone came away with a black guy, a bustle lip, a nose, like yeah, turn to the left now, like yeah, yeah, the way that his roommate was making it seem like that's impossible for him to have gotten his lip popped, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean? Like yeah, yeah, no, no, it's.
Speaker 4: Not that we saw the fight. It was pretty bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the fight we saw somebody like yeah on the Hulk Coogan body slams on around.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, so he may have a broken hip.
Speaker 2: Like I mean not, I wouldn't get up from that, that's for damn sure me neither. So then you know he's really mad at him, and he's like I'm not gonna help you read tonight. And he's like, he was fine. You know, they're all ahead. They're having like a just like a like a girl.
Speaker 4: Like almost like a couple's fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fine, you do. And Andrew says, I do feel bad getting mad at Timothy, Like I don't know why I got so mad about that, but like he said, it's like an accumulation and you're just stuck with that person.
Speaker 3: And he's pretty damn annoying for what we've seen. Yeah, he burped in his face, called him names.
Speaker 2: He's always like putting his hand in his face to bug him. Yeah. Yeah, so now they see that. We see the CEO's given out mail, and Timothy gets a mail from his mother, and you could tell right when he's starting to read it like something's wrong.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait when he got the letter, did you think he was going to say, kiss someone read this for me.
Speaker 2: No, because he can read, but it's at a third grade level, so you have to imagine he can understand most of it. Okay, you know he might have to just read real slow to sound out some of the bigger words, or maybe his mom. Yeah, his third grade level. You know.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say maybe his mom's like, wait, I am raises him with let me dump this down a little bit, like no.
Speaker 4: Big words at all. So okay, Yeah, I thought for sure he's gonna like, where's Andrew. I need him to come and read this for me.
Speaker 2: But I know, I know, so Nate. We hear Nate go, are you okay? You all right? And he says, well, his mother wrote me and said she just got out of the hospital, and so we're like, oh wow, I wonder what happened. And he goes and so this is where I got confused. I had to rewind so two things because I thought it was one thing, but two things right. And things aren't looking good for my wife. She's starting to lose feeling in her body. She needs a surgery. I don't think we can afford it unless her disability comes through. So I was like, what kind of surgery is it Where she's losing feeling in her body and you can't go to a hospital, they'll just do the surgery. Yeah, that was a disability. You could still get the surgery, you know.
Speaker 3: I'm just wondering what could she possibly have that she's losing feeling in her body?
Speaker 4: He did say her arm, her leg, he said her body.
Speaker 2: That's true. I don't know. I was like, what does that mean? Does she have a brad to her or does she have like a pinch nerve in her shoulder? You know?
Speaker 4: And you know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's probably a pitch nerve in her shoulder, And to him, that's her whole entire body.
Speaker 2: So he says they don't he doesn't know if they can afford the surgery, and not sure if her disability is going to come through. And he says things are getting worse and worse every day, and he goes, and there's a possibility that I could lose my wife and my mother and we don't know what the money for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now he's making it seem like whatever his wife has is something that.
Speaker 2: Is deadly right, So what is it?
Speaker 4: I don't know? But you know, when I hear shit like that, I'm like, do I have it?
Speaker 2: Of course? I know, I know, you do.
Speaker 4: I feel it? Yes? Yes, paranoia?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know. So Andrew's like, I feel bad for Timothy. You know, despite his flaws, he does have good intentions and he has a good heart, and he actually does want to do the right thing, and he does want to do what's best for other people, so I feel bad for him. And then the talking head Andrew says, we need to humanize incarcerated people. They're not just number these are actual individual people with feelings and family. So he gives Timothy his like commissary, and he goes over to the phone and dials, puts his pen in and stuff so Timothy can call his mother because he said so sweet, because he didn't have any money on his commentsary to call and check on his mother.
Speaker 4: Andrew is rocking it out in prison.
Speaker 3: Like he he like like when they say, hey, we're gonna do the like the next season of sixty Days in they need to make them watch a video of Andrew. This is how one behaves. This is what we need. On the other hand, look at his dad. This is not what we need. If this is all you can bring, we're not gonna even film you don't sign up or anything like that. I feel like, in real life, Andrew is a far better person than his dad will ever be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think we, you know, discovered that before they even look Utah, we were like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we kind of yeah, yeah, Well he keeps you know, he keeps like, there's more and more and more examples as the episodes go on, because yeah, I don't know what his dad is.
Speaker 4: They're doing other than trying to do sign language.
Speaker 2: He is trying to become an actor on the stage. He's out there, yes.
Speaker 4: And now he's doing more.
Speaker 3: He's looking like the damn girl from Love Ever after lock up her.
Speaker 4: Friend that did the fake.
Speaker 2: Like I am hungry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh right, bitch, we could do that, like come on, that is what Matt has resorted.
Speaker 4: To at this point.
Speaker 2: So my son is taking sign language for his second language at college. That's great, I told him. I go, now, there's a skill you could use in life.
Speaker 4: Yes it is, yeah for you?
Speaker 2: So yeah, oh god, and it's all online, which doesn't seem to make sense to me, but we'll see what happens. Okay, okay. So he gives Timothy the mom, the mother, the money to call his mother, and then we see another inmate go, you know, that's a good roommate right there. That's a good roommate to him. He needed the money. He gave them money, like, and I think, and I think that goes a long way with people seeing Andrew is a good guy like, don't jump that dude, Like he gave his roommate money to call his mom, Like he's a good guy. You know.
Speaker 4: I think that's the same formula that Nate has been using.
Speaker 2: Yes, everybody.
Speaker 3: Like now, yeah, I think this is why they all respect Nate because he's just a nice guy and I think he would help anybody out if he could.
Speaker 2: So yeah, So the talking head Andrew goes, you know, Timothy had no money on his books, but I told him he could use my time. He can use all the time he actually needs because he needs to talk to his mother. So then maybe he can get off the phone and we'll maybe we'll find out next week what is actually going on? What is what is the issue? Y'all? In this day and age, taking care of your mental health is super important, and telehealth has made mental health care more convenient and accessible for millions of people. However, there are still challenges there, like trying to find a suitable therapist, scheduling your appointment, and of course the expensive out of pocket costs. This does still really hinder people getting the help that they need. But RULA is on a mission to make high quality mental health care from a licensed professional easy and affordable for everyone. RULA has got you covered. They take most major insurance plans and the average COPE is only fifteen dollars a session. Ruler partners with the network of over fifteen thousand therapists and psychiatrists nationwide, enabling you to find your personalized solution and the right therapist for you based on what you need, your preferences, and of course the state requirements. And like I said, you could pay as little as fifteen dollars a session, but depending on your benefits, your COPE could be as little as zero. And they stay with you every step of the way. They help you find the therapist, they help you schedule the therapist, and they check in on you and monitor your progress. Rula will be there to help you. Okay, The first step to your journey is easy. They just ask you a few questions about what's important to you and they provide a list of in network providers who match your preferences. You can schedule your preferred time and meet with your therapist as soon as the next day. So go to Rula dot com slash pink shade to get started today. That's Rula r u l a dot com slash pink shade for convenient therapy that's covered by insurance. Rula dot com slash pink shade. Okay, let's move on to Alan, or former cop. And he says show he and Pancho they're like buddies. They're like college roomies. They're just up there in the front house having a good time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And apparently Pancho told Mouk Mook Mouk, Mouk Monk, We're gonna go with Mook Mouko. Pancho told Mouke the Jerre Maya is lame.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, they'll be fighting words right there.
Speaker 2: Like I was like, whoa, this is what you got in prison. Jeremiah is lame.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's someone d d ms us like three times a week.
Speaker 2: Totally. And he says, Pancho told Mouk, Look, why can't I say it Mook because it's not name I'm trying to remember say every day. There was a basketball player named MOOKI Blaylock. And I only know that because Pearl Jams before they changed the name to Pearl Jam, the name of their band was Mookie Blaylock Mook. Okay, Pancho told Uke that Jeremiah is lame and now Jeremiah is after Pancho and something's going to go down, and because he said he was lame, and he goes aland goes and the guards are not gonna help obviously. I see.
Speaker 3: This is like the situation if they had activities that they had to do throughout the day. Yes, they wouldn't be worried about stupid shit like this, Like someone called me lame, so now I gotta fight him. No, you need to go to Arson Crafts. Ye, yes, this is reading our They need things to do, Yes, things do they behave this way? Yeah, you're totally right.
Speaker 2: Like Timothy could be taking his ged classes, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So did we see Shine, who is a member of the Bloods, encouraging Jeremiah to fight Poncho. He's just like, go ahead and get it over at the stad Go good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like we're bored, we'd like to see a fight.
Speaker 4: The TV's turned off, so we need some kind of entertainment in here, so come on.
Speaker 2: Remember that bitch in there turned the TV off, so I know. So we see Jeremiah kick off his shoes, so I guess it's the equivalent take off your earrings, kick off his shoes and go punch Pancho. And then we see them fighting and then they say, break it up, break it up, okay, let them fight again. And then they go, yeah, but we saw Jeremiah like pick Poncho up and throw them on the ground or vice versa. I couldn't tell.
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell who it was, but somebody got fucking wrestlers like woof, yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, you know that Flora is hard god, and the talking head Alan goes, no, of course, no officer ever showed up. This is an inmate run facility. And you know, the CEOs know what's going on. There's like six of them sitting in that little room. There's cameras everywhere, and you know they go behind the stairs to fight. But you could totally it's a sight line. You can see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now you know when they all start moving in one direction, yes, something has popped off, So I don't know, get up off your ass at least see what's going on.
Speaker 2: And just be like hey, that would break it up for a minute, you know, for yeah up, but nothing. Then we see Alan he goes over to chuck on Poncho. He just kind of like sticks his head and I was like, you know, okay, and then we hear someone yell that all the white boys need to step back. It's not your business. And Alan, that's cool with me, Like, Alan, alright, no problem, just coming to me, sure my room. He was all right, if you tell me to step out, I'd be over here. I will go find Andrew.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, or Nate or somebody else, like somebody somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay. So now we get Angela. Uh we see uh. In their little bunk room, Gabrielle, the new girl, is chatting with everybody. She's talking about all the colleges she got accepted to, and they were like, oh, but did you go to Clemson? Did you go to this one? That one? She goes, No, I didn't go to any of them because I liked doing drugs more. And she's saying all the people that she used with are now all dead, and so she's had a rough life. And in the talking head, Angela says, Gabrielle reminds me of another person I know that was on drugs, and you know, I see a lot of strength in her, and I think she just needs a friend. I was like, okay, I don't think that's what you're really thinking.
Speaker 3: You know, because this girl is raising up all the red flags. And there goes Angelay being fucking color blind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Don't I haven't heard this girl say anything like I really want to be rehabilitated. I think she's given the same song and dance routine that a lot of the inmates say, Oh I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do that, and.
Speaker 4: And Angela is just she whips she's just thinking about that Ethelm mm hm, yep, yep.
Speaker 2: So in the talking Head, Gabrielle tells us she's a struggling addict. She's been this way for ten years. If she had her first drink fourteen and that was alcohol, but then eventually it led to heroin.
Speaker 4: Ooh, that's a big jump.
Speaker 2: It was a big jump. And yeah, she goes, and I just tell myself, you know, the next time I use, I'm probably gonna die. And she is a really cute, sweet looking girl.
Speaker 4: She is cute, yeah, and it's very innocent looking.
Speaker 2: And it just sort of goes to show you like you absolutely can never tell a book by its cover, because you would never look at this girl at the grocery store and think that yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Bet she's on heroin. No, she doesn't look like that at all.
Speaker 3: But for her to already say, you know, the next time I use, I'm gonna die mm hmm. That's sad because that means she has no like she thinks she's gonna die young. Basically, yeah, and she's okay with it.
Speaker 2: It's sort of like she knows that she's powerless to it, and she knows that she needs help and she needs rehab, but she keeps sending up in jail. And then obviously from the jail, they don't do anything to help you get into some sort of program to get the help you need. It's what we're saying here, you know.
Speaker 4: And that's exactly what they should be doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, obviously she's there for a drug offense, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there's a girl named Jessica who's like ooh ooh to Angelai, he oh yah, will you do push ups with me on your back? She's like no, I know.
Speaker 4: It was like, uh, I don't think so, like no, ask.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think I want to do that. She's oh, okay, will you've been trust me? We've been trust me.
Speaker 4: She's like no, because all these girls gonna do.
Speaker 3: Is accidentally fall on Angela's face accidentally, and we.
Speaker 2: See it quite a bit. They're doing like push ups on the bottom bump with another person underneath, like trying to do like the helicopter, you know, like hold something because they keep going. You know, if you want to hold me up like that, you're going have to like grab me in the crotch. You put your hand right in there, Just grab me right in the crotch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just basically just a bitch, grab me by my ethel That's where I want you. You don't have to worry about all this other shit because lifting, weightlifting and all that.
Speaker 2: There's not even enough room.
Speaker 4: In there, no for them to be doing on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, how are they bitch pressing each other? So in the talking head, Angela says, the the bonding moments we have as friends, it feels like a family in here. And I like Gabrielle.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: She's feisty. Okay, I do have a crush on her because she's cute, but we're just friends. We're just friends, and then we want better. And then we see Angela picking picking up Gabrielle and they're doing this whole thing. And then she was like, but I gotta stay focused. I gotta remember why I'm here.
Speaker 3: God say, because you you ain't focused, you are losing focused every time Gabby walks into the cell.
Speaker 4: And you wonder if she could do so much good, you know what I mean. She needs to stay focused.
Speaker 2: But you do wonder, like Gabrielle and some of the you know, is is she gay in the real world? Which she want to date Angelai or is she gay for say, And it was like, I just want to have a friend while I'm in here.
Speaker 4: I'm sure we'll find out.
Speaker 2: Okay. Matthew and Johnny in the six hundred, Okay, Matthew says, now that his problematic roommate Lawrence is gone, he's liberated. He's looking forward to every day now. He feels great. So he says, to chat with Johnny. Now they've been in the same zone now for two weeks together, and Johnny is like, yeah, Matt asked a lot of questions, like he makes me very well because he asks so any questions. And Matt says, you know, Johnny's cover story seems way too vague, and I want to get to the bottom of it. And then he walks over to the camera and goes, he's a brother. If you know what I'm saying, I got this case solved. Hand signal. I want him to get.
Speaker 4: Punched on the left side of his face so bad. He's so annoying.
Speaker 2: He's wrong with him annoying. I don't know what's wrong with him. He's attention seeking, is what he is. He won't sell all the attention.
Speaker 3: But I don't even think he's dedicated to the program at this point.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm if you really think about it, well, yeah, he did try to teach the one guy some taekwondo and tried to talk to the other guy about Jesus and Bible study.
Speaker 3: So basically that guy could have watched an episode of Kung Fu Panda a little Bruce Lee and picked up a children's Bible series and yeah, that's everything that Matt taught him.
Speaker 4: And I think the more so listened to Matt, like, let's just listen to him, so we gotta fuck away and quit bugging us.
Speaker 2: So we see Matt talking to Johnny and he's you know, he couldn't take it. He had to say like you and me, and then he started giving the you and me universal symbol. If you're not watching on YouTube, it's like when you point towards your eyes and then I point towards your eyes and go me and you. And he did that four to twenty seven times, like it like.
Speaker 4: He was teaching a chimpanzee sign language. Yes. He's like me you yes, Caesar Mary Paine, like it looked like for Planet of the Ace.
Speaker 3: Teach a monkey. How a fucking sound lecture? I kesha you Mary Paine.
Speaker 2: And Johnny's like, I got it, Like I got it out after the first you know, I got it. I got it. And then Matt goes, I'm gonna tell you something I would never tell anyone, but my son is right next door. Everybody in their noses son is next door. He talks to the wall and is like, I'm looking for my son. The guy with the.
Speaker 4: Glasses, big glasses. He's so stupid.
Speaker 3: His wife may have a brand new housband by the time he comes, because yeah, she's had.
Speaker 4: Enough of him.
Speaker 2: So Johnny says, wow, we're in the same boat, my but my son is in prison for real now, which is interesting because we didn't know if his son was live or dead because he talked about him in the past night. He says, my son's in here for real. But you know, no matter what, even if it's your kid, we're grown men, it's still your child, you know. And the black screen of death we can see Johnny's son is serving twelve years in prison for second degree murder, which I was like, number one, he's not dead. Number two, second degree murder. So maybe the murder was some kind of accident. We thought it was like a gang killing.
Speaker 4: We Yeah, we did assume that because I was like, twelve years.
Speaker 2: That's not that's not life. And he has had life. He has had life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, twelve years, which I mean that of course, that's that is an extremely long time too. It is away from your I would like to know, like, at what point he is in his sentence now.
Speaker 4: I heard him say the first two years were rough, So what year are we in now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be yeah, And maybe we'll as we're learning more about Johnny, maybe we'll get this information.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So in the talking head, Johnny goes, here's the thing. You know, I'll get out, Matt will get out, Andrew will get out, but my son won't get out, you know, So I'm here I'm trying to find out what his everyday life is like here, and we don't know does his son in Fulton County jail? Or has he moved on to like a prison? Prison? So which would sho be better?
Speaker 4: They're from Arizona, so maybe he's still in Arizona.
Speaker 2: Oh, true, true, true, he wouldn't be in Atlanta. You're right, Johnny convinced me I thought he was from Fulton County, Okay. So Matt is still trying to talk to Andrew through the wall. He's like a tall guy with glasses, and finally he's not my son.
Speaker 4: He's not my son. He's not my son. He's not my son. Don't think he's my son.
Speaker 2: I don't know him.
Speaker 4: I just feel the need to talk to a tall white guy with thick glasses.
Speaker 2: Yeah that I just happened to know is over there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: So they finally get to talk. And it's interesting, right because you could see another guy talking too at the same time, right as they're not listening to each other, because you yell through the hole and then you put your ear back and yeah, and the talking head Andrew goes yeah, I'm sure my dad thinks I'm not doing well, but I'm doing fine. Actually yeah, and Dad's like, be careful of the gang members. It's like, oh wow, what a what a hot tip.
Speaker 3: Matt like, like Andrew hasn't figured that shit out already. I think by day two he knew stay away from the gang members.
Speaker 2: He's like, they are not your friends. And he listens back to the door to Andrew. No shit.
Speaker 4: And here's the thing. Andrew did seem all that excited to be talking to Matt. No.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, I don't want people. I don't want people from this zone to that zone to tell everybody that that's my dad.
Speaker 4: He's probably he's still in the program. I thought they would have kicked him out by day five. Okay, all right, So.
Speaker 2: They agreed to mean every day around five, there's like meet here every day around five thirty. And then you know, you see Andrew going, oh what connection disconnective? Couldn't hear you? Runs off, But then he's like I love my son, and of course he has to go and stand a front of the camera and like running man. I was like cabbage Patch. I was like, what are you doing? What are you doing? And he's like I was like you got to stop.
Speaker 3: He just has to express himself with physical movement. Maybe that's why he does the MMA training.
Speaker 4: I don't know. There's something wrong with that man mentally, yes there is.
Speaker 2: There is.
Speaker 4: We just don't know what it is yet, but there is something quite wrong with him.
Speaker 2: He bugs so bad, okay, and he thinks.
Speaker 4: He's cool, so that makes it worse.
Speaker 2: He talks like it exists in Eastwood, he does. All right, all right, let's move it on to Nate. Nate, who's looking.
Speaker 4: More and more like Johnny Bravo with that hair and that forehead, like he really really is.
Speaker 3: Like so I think the one there calling him Johnny Brovo, I'm like, oh, really, that's exactly who he looks like.
Speaker 2: So Nate and his roomy Desmond are talking and Nate's like, god, it's crazy to think I've been locked up for a third of a year. And Desmond goes, three months. Three months is a quarter of a year, that's a fourth a fourth of a year. Because he's like, oh, threes nine, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 4: Care of the one so trashed twelve, divide it by yeah.
Speaker 2: And Nate goes, that's crazy, and Desmond goes, well, you just got to stop thinking about the outside world or like you want make it through.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So talking head Nate goes, there are days where I just don't want to do this anymore, you know, But then I realize I'm doing a bigger thing here, and these additional sixty days, I'm going to be able to get in even better understanding of the system. And now I'm really trying to mentor to Desmond. So we hear Desmond say, you know, he really wants to get out, and his brother recently died, so he's the big brother now and his parents really need him. And he says, I just need basically like I need the tools, like I need the he's saying. We think Timothy is saying, like I just need the tools.
Speaker 4: I don't have the tools.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing.
Speaker 4: You have to have tools to make it every day.
Speaker 3: I mean, just with us, we have tools that we used to get through every single day, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And they don't know.
Speaker 3: They obviously didn't get it from school or from home. So here's a chance to be rehabilitated, yeah, and then go out there and do better so you don't go back to prison.
Speaker 4: Just prison either.
Speaker 2: One and Desmond and Timothy are two people who more than once have expressed like they want to do better. They don't want to go back to this life, you know. So he says, you know, I want to go back to school. I need to find the right tools. And he goes, you know, I was just living the wrong life. I was just living really just a knowing I was going to die. And my uncle would tell I was just throwing rocks at the penitentiary. I was like, Okay, well that uncle sounds like he's got a good head on his shoulders. Can you go live with him?
Speaker 4: Uncle? Uncle?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: Uncle who? So Nate tells him, you know, man, I worry about you.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I think you're a really good guy. I think you're not like a lot of the dudes in here with no future, Like you have a future and you need to believe in yourself. And I was like, Nate is so sweet?
Speaker 4: Is so sweet?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, he is.
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on to Jacqueline and Stephanie. Girl, I'll tell you what it is popping off in the south.
Speaker 4: Over in that ward, Like the whole episode could have just been their ward.
Speaker 2: This is where your arts and crafts are. If you want to go to arts and crafts, this is where you gotta go.
Speaker 4: And pharmaceuticals.
Speaker 3: If you're interested in pharmaceuticals, you can learn a couple of things over there as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, legal things, but thinks but.
Speaker 2: Nonetheless it may help you in your everyday life. So yeah, Stephanie says, I've been here a month and there's a strategy to everything I'm doing. You know, Jacqueline and I are very different. So we see Jacqueline walk over to the Coeo area where the medicine is and get some Motron, and Stephanie was what you get? And she goes motrin and she goes, I'll trade you for your I'll trade you for stool softeners. I'm going to give you stool softeners. You're going to give you your matron. How about just go over and ask for some fucking motron.
Speaker 4: I didn't understand this.
Speaker 2: Get that, I didn't understand. What are stool softeners like a hot commodity in prison? Like people want stool softeners.
Speaker 3: Well, you know the way my stomach is, I would most definitely need these stool softeners in prison. So yeah, I would probably trade motrian for I mean, I don't know do they just give them stool softeners.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you have to have, like go to the doctor. The doctor has to say it's okay to give them motrin, it's okay for this. And then because Jacqueline goes, no, I have to take motron for my headaches. So I don't know if you have to get pre approved to even get a benadrill. Do you know what I mean? You can't just get what you want. You have to get pre approved for everything.
Speaker 4: I don't make it, Mary Pain, I couldn't make it.
Speaker 2: No, my house is like a pharmacy. I gotta have all my things, so it's yeah, yeah, yeah. So in the Talking Head, Jacqueline goes, no, I'm not doing any drugs in here because that's going to hinder and not help the process, Like we're trying to solve the problem, not contribute to the problem. And Stephanie is a full inmate now, and I think it is she said, I think she thinks she can do whatever she wants in here because in her mind there will be no repercussion to her.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So she is behaving like a true prisoner, but with the liberty of oh, I won't get in trouble because I'm part of this program. Unfortunately, some of the shit you're doing is really illegal.
Speaker 2: Right right, and you could catch a case she could, And so I'd be interested to know what the rule is going in Like if I do something illegal like drink hoots or take somebody's pills or whatever, can I get in trouble for that? If I'm just trying to fit in.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sure they went over that.
Speaker 3: But as we know now, Stephanie has forgotten completely about her outside life, everything that she learned before it. Just as soon as that sale closed, she became a straight up prisoner bitch because that is what she is.
Speaker 2: We've never seen her on the phone talking to that boyfriend.
Speaker 4: She talk to that boyfriend. She doesn't want to talk to her.
Speaker 3: She's not concerned about her dog, her cat, the goldfish or whatever.
Speaker 4: She has a help.
Speaker 2: No, she is in this ship.
Speaker 4: She's gonna re sign if she don't get picked out.
Speaker 2: I wonder if she does. So, we see Stephanie help another inmate make whippets. Now there's spelling whipp it w h I P p I T S. And the black screen of Deak tells us whippets with this spelling is a taffy like mixture made with crushed pills. So I wonder if they're getting like laughy taffy and that's how they're making it.
Speaker 4: Well, we remember that show that we tried to cover Family lock Up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh huh yeah, do you remember there was.
Speaker 4: An episode of a guy who he made taffy impress. Yes, he was like addicted to it. So obviously they've got whatever they need to make taffy there.
Speaker 2: Okay, somebody let us know if they can figure that out.
Speaker 4: Because y'all know how we can be wrong. We could be loud and wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it'll be real confident, yes, yes. And so she's in there with this girl who's mixing the stuff up and she's put some pills in there, and Sepanie goes, how much did you put in there? She goes, I don't know, I don't know, and she's like, what do you mean you don't know? And she's like yeah, She's like, all right, I'm whipping up, so go ahead and eat it. I'm sure it's fine. But anyway, she's made it with too much water and shine and Stephanie or it's either shy or shine shy Shy Shine was on the other and the other one. Shy comes over and she and Stephanie are laughing about it. They're like, oh my god, she put way too much water in it, and so but they're still drinking it. I was like, I couldn't do it, and so Stephanie goes, I'm making whipp its, you know, with it is like this fluffy candy. It's like super addictive and it's so great to have so many friends. Everybody likes me.
Speaker 4: She's addicted to it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, it's not the candy part that you're addicted to. It's the pills that.
Speaker 4: Are And it's the pills. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And she's all about her fifteenth hair style. So someone in there really fucking likes her in our hair.
Speaker 2: They keep giving it's every day with a new hairdo with her. And here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I think it's because he does have long hair, so they can do a lot of things with it, and they're bored.
Speaker 4: So what else do they have to do besides like do someone's hair? I got?
Speaker 2: Does she still have her extensions? Did she give them to somebody? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think the extensions are gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she says you know, we know, we see Jaqueline, and Jaqueline goes, you know, I've been here a month. It's hard to fit in. I don't do drugs, so I got to find a way, you know, to make friends. So she with kool aids, started dying everything pink.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and people see.
Speaker 2: People seem to like it and they think it's fun. So we see a bunch of them in like their pink bras or their you know yeah, and she's she goes, so, really, at my core, I love crafts. So I started crafting. And now they're all saying their little pod is the Pink Crew, They're the Pink.
Speaker 4: I would have been all in that shit too.
Speaker 2: So Sophy comes to their room and sitting under bunk and goes, will you make me one of those like braided like pink choker things? And she goes, yeah, I'll make you one. She goes, but I can't make it pink because you're not in the Pink Crew Purple when you guys could be the Purple Crew. Yeah, they're the next door or whatever. So that pisses Stephanie off.
Speaker 4: I think, okay, look, are you gonna be hood? Are you gonna be a good girl a.
Speaker 3: Pink crew or the Purple Crew, Like, I mean, come on, you want to be a druggie or you do you want to be a nice girl?
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on funny, it's funny, and purple.
Speaker 4: Is a good substitute for pete, so.
Speaker 2: It's cute and they must have probably only had two colors of COOLi yeah, the talking has Stephanie goes. Yeah, Jacqueline is trying to find herself in here. She wants to be a part of something, but she doesn't fit in. She doesn't belong.
Speaker 4: She hates Jacqueline.
Speaker 2: God, Stephanie, don't quit hanging out her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she hates her.
Speaker 3: I think that if Stephanie does anything really bad that no, I think if Jackie does anything really bad, Stephanie willitch.
Speaker 2: Well Keisha just for you guess what I've brought back.
Speaker 3: I think she would snitch on her like she does. I don't know if it's a jealousy thing. I'm not quite sure what it is, but she just does not like this girl.
Speaker 4: But she keeps being in her face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she keeps like every time you see her, she's up on her bunk like they're best friends.
Speaker 4: I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't but yeah, she's like, she doesn't fit in, she doesn't belong. So next shot is all the women like the production is going around and its showing all the girls in their pink stuff, and the production guy is like, show us how you're doing it. So she shows the production now they've been dying their stuff and how they're drying it, and then they'll have it and Jacqueline says, Yeah, the whole pod is having fun with it. It's positive vibes. I found my own way to fit in. I didn't have to do drugs, and now I feel like I'm able to sort of be myself because I can be like the crafty nerd that I want to be, and the girls like me because I'm helping them do something different.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when when So they're standing in line for getting meds or getting dinner or something, and a guard says to Jacqueline, who's way down in the line, she says, where did you get all that stuff? Where's the pink stuff? And she goes, oh, we just died it with kool aid for breast cancer awareness. Her grandma has breast cancer and we're just using kool aid. Some other girls, it's just kool aid. It's just kool aid.
Speaker 4: It's gonna wash out, yeah, and the guard.
Speaker 2: The guard goes, I don't care what you do in yourselves, but since we're conducting business here, you have to take it off when your uniform. So she says, remove all of it. So Jackie just had like a scarf on which I was just like a torn up T shirt.
Speaker 4: I guess shirt. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so the other inmate is in line goes, do I have to take off my pink socks? And the guard goes no, but that scarf is not part of the uniform. So Jackie takes it off and hands it to somebody, and the guard is still talking, and Jackie goes, I took it off. Why are you still talking about it? And the guard goes because I can, and if I want to talk about it, I will, And Jackie is like, oh my god, right, So Jackie just shut up, just take it off and quit talking.
Speaker 4: This was confusing to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So then Jackie says to the guard, goes, Okay, I took it off. I respected you. You don't have to try to be intimidating like I followed your rule. I took it off. So the guard goes, get out of the line. Get out of the line, give it to me and give me the scarf. So she takes the scarf and we hear the guard going, if we want to, we'll write you up and put you in fourteen days lockdown if we want to see.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jackie is being probably annoying to the CEO.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's not doing anything bad either. No, I mean she's talking back. But I don't know if there's drug deals going on upstairs if you just go up there and look, so, I don't know. It seems like they are picking on her a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So then the CEO that got her in trouble is telling what we find out later is like the head of it, the sergeant, you know that some of them have got pink things. They're dying things that are pink. And Jackie tells that other officer she goes, you know, she's just a racist. She's a racist. I'm being singled out. I'm mean sing it out.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh god, oh god, damn, that's not the route you want to go down.
Speaker 3: No, you know, my saying, no one wants to be called the racist, including a racist like you just doesn't want to so that's right, that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this wasn't good for her.
Speaker 2: So the talking head Stephanie goes, Jacqueline is so stupid. This is a bad move because some of the guards don't like white people. They just don't. And the more crazy she gets and says stuff like this, the more they're going to pick on her.
Speaker 4: I think that's true.
Speaker 2: I think that's true. Quit talking about you, quit talking about it, like you should just let the guard just and just don't say.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: And the black screen of death that says after speaking with the sergeant, Jackie is allowed to return. She goes back to her cell and they're like, are you okay, Like what happened? Yeah, and she said, oh, they just said I was talking back, and the one girl goes, I would talk about too, Jackie stick it to the man, and le blonde of her Yeah, it to the man. And they all agreed that that one CEO that I think they called her Mss Betty is a bully. And then she was like, well do you have all this No, we hit all the pink stuff so they couldn't come up here and get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was happy.
Speaker 2: Now we see Stephanie trying to suck up to the pod boss whose name was swol.
Speaker 3: Okay, that okay, if you are a woman and your name is swol uh huh, I can't fuck with you because I'm.
Speaker 4: Scared of you.
Speaker 3: I'm scared of her because no woman wants to go by any name that relates to her being large.
Speaker 4: This is not This is not big Mama. This is not large Marge.
Speaker 3: This is swol swoos that's scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was a little scary. And so then we see the medication line going and the black screen of Death says Stephanie traded. Stephanie traded for a pill on behalf of an inmate. To complete the deal, she needs Swoll to hand off her medication. So then we see Stephanie putting her arm around a girl and handing off the medication. I didn't quite understand if Swoll cheeked her pill gave it to Stephanie, who then gave it to this girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 2: And Jacqueline sees it happening. Yeah, and the talking head Jaqueline says, Stephanie thinks doing this will make the pod bosses respect her, but in the end, she's just a mule and they would have been busted. Stephanie is an easy target to just throw under the bus.
Speaker 4: It's a one street exactly what they would have done to her, Yeah, they would have.
Speaker 2: They don't they don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't give two.
Speaker 3: Shits about but you know what, if they would have gotten caught, Stephanie would have sacrificed her.
Speaker 4: So she's so fucking dumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, I did it, y'a.
Speaker 4: This is fide life right here. I did it, like girl.
Speaker 2: So now it's nighttime, it's lockdowns to nighttime, And so the officer stops at Jacqueline's area and says, hey, I thought nicely, Hey, I'm gonna need all of y'all to take that stuff off the walls, okay, Like you can't have all that stuff on the walls, which I kind of thought that was sort of like the whole thing about prison. You could tape stuff onto your wall in your bunk area, in your area.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe that's only like in like a two person sell.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know, you got to take all that stuff off the wall. And another inmate's like, why why don't we have to take it off the wall, And the CEO says, it's in the handbook. You should read the handbook. And they're like, these women are like, oh my gosh, day one in prison. Let me flip to the handbook.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need to read if I'm front to back.
Speaker 2: And they're pressing Jackie like hurry up, take it down, and she gets annoyed. She's like, I'm doing it. She's like, why are you so focused on me? They are like a hundred fucking people in this building, it's true. And the other inmates are like, but what if, like the stuff on the wall gives us inspiration, we should be allowed to express ourselves. Like it's depressing in here. Do you want us just to be miserable?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And Jackie says yeah, And that's why these cameras are here to document how shitty this place is.
Speaker 4: She always says the wrong thing to the wrong people.
Speaker 2: To the wrong Yes, she does. The CEO says, give me your stuff. I'm just starting with you. I'm taking your stuff. I'm starting with you and Jackie gees, but you're not taking everybody else's shit. And again, once again it's racism. I was like, oh my god, Jackie, shut off.
Speaker 3: Save that shit for when you get home. Say that ship for when you're doing your report. Yes, don't do it right now, girl, because you were in danger. She's in danger because she's barely fitting.
Speaker 4: In with the prisoners. Yeah, now you've got beef with the CEOs, like, and is she.
Speaker 2: Doing it just to look like cool and badass so that the prisoners will respect her more, because she stood up to the CEO's like, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. So now they're like, we're taking you into segregation. You're gonna have to go into segregation, And she says, I feel very threatened. I felt very threatened in this prison, and I feel something very bad is gonna happen to me. I can just sense it.
Speaker 4: Well, keep your mouth shut.
Speaker 2: Well, how about just die your clothes peek and quit talking about it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and okay, now on the flip side, I don't know why they are putting her in segregation though, because she just was talking shit about taking pictures off her wall.
Speaker 2: Everything she does is so nothing compared to the fighting and the and the other stuff girls are in there, like hooking up and yeah, just fighting and taking drugs. And now they're annoyed because she's got like two little drawings up that her kids probably sent her.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know if they feel like they think she's stuck up. I really feel like it's a personality thing, because Jackie's personality is kind.
Speaker 2: Of yeah, you know what I mean, it's not the best.
Speaker 3: So I think that is part of the problem. And then you start, you know, talking out of the side of your neck. That doesn't have help either. So she's she's got the filth figure out a new formula because this isn't working for her at all.
Speaker 2: She's one month and and one month ago. So next time on, we see in the five hundred O'Neill the older guys like somebody stole something. He's yelling down about somebody stole something from O'Neill's room. That's going to be the drama. In the women's annex, they smell gas. Yeah, we can smell it. We smell gas. That's not good, which is not good. We see a manual using his verbal assault skills and yelling at the CEOs.
Speaker 4: That's not good either.
Speaker 2: Angela and Gabrielle are now romantically involved and we see them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I see a lot of not good things happening.
Speaker 3: Next week, Like, I feel like they all need a refresher course and why they are there and it's not for drug dealing, fucking or mind school, none of those things.
Speaker 2: Mind school. Yeah, they maybe they all need to read the handbook. Yeah, yeah they do. Would it be so funny if like right when they went in there, they give them this handbook and then you see Matt in a cell like I'm reading the hound and let me look at the camera, Page twelve. Good. Yeah, so funny, so funny. Well, that is it. That is our episode. That is episode What did I say it was? I can't even remember.
Speaker 4: Five?
Speaker 2: Five five, that's episode five. And we will be back next week guys with episode six. Even though I will be out of town at Ravacon, It'll still be here. Still gonna have these episodes out for you, and don't forget guys. November nineteenth, Kisha and are starting our coverage of Welcome to Platform, Season one, Episode one that will be on Pink Shade Prime. We just finished up over there with Love Is Blind Denver and boy, the hits just keep on coming with that show.
Speaker 1: You just.
Speaker 3: There's still stories coming out about these people. It is what for someone reasons? This is the worst season ever.
Speaker 4: I'm like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: I thought it was great. Just because it was great, just because spoiler alert people didn't get married doesn't mean it wasn't a good season. I thought I was reng it was a yeah.
Speaker 3: It's it had everything in it. I don't know what these people were expecting.
Speaker 4: I fuck a wedding. Did just see all the other episodes that, all the other things that happened come on now? So it was a great season.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree. And I'm also covering Seeking Sister Way with the Kimberley and of course ninety Day h Ea and the other Way and uh, that's it. Everybody a Kisha and I will be back here with you next week to talk about episode five of sixty Days In And I hope you're loving it, and if you are, tell everybody to listen. And the best thing you can do for a podcast, by the way, while we're at it, go over to the liber Launge Takeisha, head over to Pink Shade and leave a five star review. We appreciate it, we love it. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything that's right, just DM us. If you have mean things to say, just DM us.
Speaker 3: We must prefer that because it's like somebody cussing you out in public, you know what I mean, Like, why can't you cuss me out at home in Dravate so we could talk about it. Why are you going to cuss me out in front of the world. That's how we feel when we get like a bad review about something.
Speaker 4: It's like, no, we're going to talk about this. It could have explained myself a little bit.
Speaker 2: So good point, Keisha, good point. All right, I'll see you next week. Bye bye.