Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing amos has coming living Money's property of all times.
Speaker 2: Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master.
Speaker 1: Then you did it. Then you did it.
Speaker 3: There you did.
Speaker 4: Allowed to play, Allowed to play, allowed to nay, come out to play the.
Speaker 1: Prison walls. The sun is rising.
Speaker 5: Don wake up, Wake up now, don't worry. We're all here to show you.
Speaker 4: How jen Witz, Hoss Ross Station K and Moti homic this is.
Speaker 2: It's a sad musphy.
Speaker 5: Don't turn downtime.
Speaker 4: Just wait and say.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Are you ready to jock? It's time to start to show.
Speaker 5: Let's pick a client about West.
Speaker 1: It's a Big Man Mary Show.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the working week. It's not such a bar kick that.
Speaker 4: Makes up best jump in and make it hardcore.
Speaker 1: Hang you whisby, and then best picked up your soul.
Speaker 5: There line you're on the air time last year.
Speaker 2: Good morning, It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two, nine, four five. Listen online the website that rocksiskmode dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app store of your cell phone provider.
Speaker 1: More on that at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 2: And we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash BMMS six y nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Gimpie, Good morning.
Speaker 2: To get to see Hate Brain.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be over at Kaine's Bottom on Sunday. Get your tickets Kainesbroom dot com. Not just pair tickets.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give you a four pack. I'd say family, but it's not for every family. We've got listener emails. You can always emails for help. Show at kmod dot com. Show at kmod dot com. We got to tell the truth. Your chance to get to know the show better. Ask any question that you want. And Friday we're gonna be at Cleats and Cold Ones Fat Daddies eighty first Memorial from two pm to four pm with ice, cold cours light, chance to grab some cool Courza gear and chance to win trip to go to a live soccer match down in the DFW. But you gotta come by and see us. Fat Daddy's eighty first Memorial two to four on Friday, Cleats and Cold Ones brought to you by cours Light. I feel like I learned something today and on Lindsay's the only one that is the expert on this in the room, so we're gonna need her help.
Speaker 1: But what.
Speaker 2: I learned is that apparently women have women or people they're friends with that they don't like, and they just say they're friends but they don't like them. Now, I operate with either we're friends or we're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no win between.
Speaker 2: There's no one between for me.
Speaker 1: But would you consider like acquaintances as friends.
Speaker 2: I think acquaintance is just a word you use to like smooth it over, Like I don't know you. You still don't know, right, an acquaintance we don't hang out on Tuesdays? But okay, yeah, But the implication was that women have people they're friends with and then they like they have their best friends, and then they have people they say they're friends, but they.
Speaker 1: Don't really like them.
Speaker 3: Right maybe when you're younger, Okay, but I don't. I don't really have friends that I don't like because there wouldn't be my friend. And I'm not gonna hang out with you if I don't like you. How we just put up with her? No, maybe when you're young.
Speaker 2: Well, the only reason, the only reason I felt like this tracked with the expert in the room, sure, is because I've heard you throw the term friend around pretty loosely.
Speaker 3: I mean, I I have a lot of friends, and yeah, if they're not my friend, then I'm not gonna hang out with them.
Speaker 2: But are the people that you hang out with a lot, Like, how does that one get into the friend column in the woman world?
Speaker 3: I mean for women, I feel like you meet them once and you click on one thing and you're adding them, you're finding them on social media and you're adding them like that's considered a friend if your social media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have friends on so so that's kind of right then because you don't know them, they're not right, We're not We ain't friends.
Speaker 1: There's there's different tiers of the friendship. That's what I'm saying zone right. I consider social media if that's all we communicate on or don't even we're just friends on Facebook bottom level. And then there's the people you hang out with in social gatherings that are like probably you know friends of other friends. That's another level. And then there's the friends that you hang out with pretty regularly. And then there's the ones that you talk to like constantly, like at least twice three times a week. I think that would be top tier friendship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say those people are your friends and everybody else are just passers by.
Speaker 1: That's why you have friends and then best friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, the friends that you talk to three times a week. Then what is a best friend?
Speaker 1: Oh, somebody you talk to constantly. You can fight in those things that you won't tell anybody else, But you tell that one person some For some people it's their spouse. For some people it's their parents, or a brother or a sister, or maybe even just a friend they're not related to. It has just known each other for a long time, Right, that's your best friend. That's the one that you tell everything too, because there's there's no judgment. There's a little judgment, but there's no real serious judgment.
Speaker 2: Can you have more than one best friend?
Speaker 3: I think so? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But even then I think that becomes in different tears. That comes in different levels, you know, because just because you'll tell best friend John anything and everything, you may not tell you know, best friend Bob everything. You know, you might leave out a few things and that's for different reasons, be it for you're protecting yourself or you're protecting them, or you think you are whatever.
Speaker 3: Or you don't want them to tell their spouse.
Speaker 1: Or I think if you don't want anybody to tell their spouse, then don't tell them because they're instantly going to tell their spouse. That is, that is the one guarantee in life that everybody, no matter what, you're gonna go run and tell your spouse. Oh my god, you would not believe what I saw KORbin doing today. I agree.
Speaker 2: If you start a conversation with hey, don't tell your wife, don't We're done?
Speaker 1: Yeah, la la la la, Right, because that's the one person you should be able to tell everything to you. But the fun thing about that is is that's not always the case for everybody, right, Not everybody could tell their spouse everything. Now that's sad. I think I think it's human. I think everybody has a level of secrecy to them, right, everybody's got a level of secret. Like I don't tell everybody everything or whatever, like I don't want you know, you should be able to tell your spouse everything, but there's still that fear of judgment. You should be able to tell your parents anything and everything, but there's still that fear of judgment that comes and nobody wants that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't have that fear of judgment my spouse.
Speaker 1: I just don't. And that's you thing, And that's okay.
Speaker 2: No, I think that too many people have went backwards with that mentality. Well they're they're scarred from previous relationships, true statement, or they they that's what they saw, Okay, being married is so they just think that you don't you know, you don't share all those things, or don't have trust, or maybe their parents cheat or whatever whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're probably right, right.
Speaker 2: I just believe that when you are saying I want to be with somebody, they get everything and their job is to accept it or not or not, and then they live and then they're not your person exactly.
Speaker 1: And that's just and that that ruins it for everybody else that comes along. Yeah, that's okay. You put your trust, in your faith into this one person and it didn't work out, and now you're a little jaden and now you got to guard yourself.
Speaker 2: Your walls are up constantly. Don't have to you don't have to know, but most people do. Yeah, but again, I don't think that's healthy. Like, you've got to put it back out there. Man, that's the only way to find the person. Otherwise you just keep it all everything near you and then you're not available.
Speaker 1: But you know what, you always have yourself regardless. It's hard to change your diaper when you got to mention. But yeah, that's when I'm crab in your pants? Is all right.
Speaker 2: Because no one complained. I saw that thing about women and they had this, Uh, they're friends with people they don't they don't really like, And I think that tracks with some people. I don't know if it tracks with women. I think people will have a facade of I like this, I'm friends with this person just so people go, oh, you're friends with them.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like when you say you like a band that you don't really like.
Speaker 1: You're just just saying it to impress others. Yeah, that's yeah, you're probably not wrong.
Speaker 2: Right, or like how everybody says they like okay, Like you're just doing it because you think.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to, right.
Speaker 3: I I can see people like putting up with people like, yeah, we hang out because they're friends with so and so. So they put up with them because like a friend group, Yeah, we hang out because they're friends with so and so. So you just have to put up with that person. That would be the only only reason.
Speaker 2: Sure, so many text in says it's incredible with social media aspect. Now, there was a time when dating a woman, if you didn't make it official on Facebook, they think you're cheating. It just adds another level of scrutiny and validation.
Speaker 1: I agree they're not wrong. They're not wrong because it's like, what, what are you ashamed of me? Or you don't want everybody to know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here's the thing that might not be your person, Rather than that's you just accept that being a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think it's terrible social media. And sure, used.
Speaker 2: That's like, hey, they only serve okra at this restaurant. I don't go restaurants, man, they used to do. Not all have okra.
Speaker 3: Then we're not going there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then don't go there. You don't have to tolerate it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure. I've learned that a lot in the last couple of years. I've got no problem cutting people out of my life right now at all whatsoever. And there's some people who were still but hurt about it, and you know those people will effan get over it. But the thing of.
Speaker 2: You are afraid of beating that you really you you're afraid of being alone. So you're like, well, I'll just complain about it instead. I'll complain that I got to do this Facebook thing. Yeah, I found being alone really isn't that bad. It really isn't the Only person I'm responsible for is me, and I'm okay with that. I'm an alone person. I like eating alone, like sitting in a coffee shop, drinking coffee and reading alone. It does not bother me at all. I can go to a movie by myself.
Speaker 3: I have not done the movie thing by myself, but I have gone to eat alone. I don't mind it, especially with a book.
Speaker 2: So like going to eat alone, like hey, I'm gonna go eat by myself, not like hey, I got to grab something to eat. I'll just go in here and eat real quick.
Speaker 3: No that I've gone to eat by myself, and I don't seem to mind it.
Speaker 1: And I love how you threw that caveat in there, Lindsay of I'll take a book with me, yeah, because then you're not alone.
Speaker 2: No, you got your friends have your distractions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. When you were alone, you were alone with your thoughts, and that is scary. But once you grab on that, you're like, this ain't so bad. You realize, Okay, cool, me and the other fifteen in my head can hang out and chill.
Speaker 4: Hm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, some people go, I have this thoughts, so there, therefore I must feel this way rather than like, nope, it's just passing by. Fleeting, I think, is what they call it, right right, It's just a thing that goes by. It's like visiting your house and like, oh, look, deranged lunatics here, here's psychotic killer. Just me, huh, okay, sit in chat for a little bit and I'll talk you off of that ledge. Yeah yeah, alright, he's gone. Man, what a douchebag that guy is.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: All right, we got to take a break. We've got tickets to he Hate Breed. We're gonna give away a four pack actually listener emails, and we've got to tell the truth.
Speaker 1: We'll be back. More of the Big Men Morning Show is next.
Speaker 2: You do this thing called news quikies.
Speaker 1: These are stories that you may have missed in the news. Let's go ahead and get started.
Speaker 2: It's time for news quakies.
Speaker 6: World news, local news, and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corby Gimbi and Lindsay with What's going on News Quakies from The Big Man Morning showing ninety seven five.
Speaker 3: Woman denies z owning cocaine that fell out of her behind my blow. A Florida woman had a hard time explaining the bag of cocaine that fell out from between her buttocks while she was being booked into jail. Reagan Cox is her name. She's thirty. She was arrested on a misdemeanor charge after police say she resisted a deputy during a traffic stop. At the jail, she had to pass through an X ray scanner used to catch hidden contraband. When jailer's spotted something suspicious in her lower region. They took her to a room where she was seen trying to cover her backside with her hand. When she moved it, a baggie holding three point eight grams of cocaine dropped to the floor. She denied knowing anything about the drugs, suggesting someone must have placed them there during an intimate encounter, and Jayler's were not convinced and charged her with a felony for bringing contraband into a jail.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you think about it, that's not a bad take.
Speaker 1: It's not abody else at place that they're I'm.
Speaker 2: Just saying, like, you're gonna have to go to court and be like I didn't like your stories out from the beginning, right, right, right, we all know that that's a lie line.
Speaker 3: She posted three thousand dollars bond and is due in court on July twenty eighth. Yeah, let's see you in court.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how you bet it gets dropped? Why you say that, because they'd have to prove she put it there, Yes, it was in her possession. Yes, that's that's that's all you need.
Speaker 1: I'm just that's all you need is you are in possession when you're going into this detention facility, you were in possession. Therefore it's yours. It doesn't matter who put it there, right, that's yours. And now you've got that extra charge of bringing contraband into it.
Speaker 3: Right and unless the judge is too embarrassed to speak about it.
Speaker 1: Judges don't do that exactly. Yeah, they don't care. Listens. Us man cuts off his own Later and slices his own throat after extreme meth intake.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, huh yeah, So this comes that's a lot.
Speaker 1: That is a lot. This comes out of Los Angeles. The man in question here is a thirty one year old guy named Ryan Sutherland. Now here's what they say. They say that Ryan took a whole buttload of meth. Right, probably not the same buttload of cocaine that Lindsay stories galhad, but took an extreme amount along with some MDMA.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: So he gets all jacked up on the drugs and that's when he takes out a pen knife, a an unserrated non serrated is that right, Yes, a non serrated pen knife that was two inches long and about three quarter inches wide. That's when he starts to just slice it at himself. First, he slices at his genitalia. He left his test He is exposed, and his penis began to de glove. If you know what degloving means, I don't think I do. Okay, So let's say you're working out on the farm and you got your wedding ring on your reading wing gets pinched, it starts to rip the skin up, So that's his wiener so his waier has been degloved, his testes are exposed, and then that's when he decides to take this same non serrated penknife, and he just starts jamming it in his arm and cutting his arms up. And after he cut his right arm up, he takes it and jabs it into his jugular vein and into a trichea of his neck. A security guard that was nearby. This happened in wide open spaces, right, This wasn't at his house. This was like on the sidewalk. So a security guard sees what happened, and he he calls for emergency help. Naturally, when they get there, they see blood soaked clothes, there's a puddle of blood. There's this guy with his balls hanging out, and and he's dead, clearly bled out, and they went in, they took him, and that's when they say that he had all this this extreme amount of methamphetamine in his system at the time of death, along with the MDMA. They said that the drugs were not responsible necessarily for his death, because it's not like he died of an overdose or anything, but they said did say that he had a high concentration of this stuff in there. And they ended up calling his parents. They come by, they identify the body, and they were able to identify him because of his fingerprints, and that's when his parents were notified. God dang, yeah, yeah, no way that was first time user, right, No, No, I don't think so. I know, first time I've ever used any of those drugs. I didn't want to cut my schlong off and then stab myself in the neck. That's just me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll take de bait. At what point, what's the craziest thing that you wanted to do? Ooh, that's a data is a That is a very good question. I think the craziest thing that I've ever wanted to do was on any drug.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to be do any drug.
Speaker 3: Umm.
Speaker 1: There was one time we were taking DXM, which is the numbing agent that's in chlorocet and stuff like that, and if you take it in high concentrations, you'll trip your balls off.
Speaker 2: And uh, please don't do this at home.
Speaker 1: No, no, don't do this at home. What else I gotta say? For twenty one years older or whatever?
Speaker 2: Da da da da, I think when you have to go what do well? Most am I supposed to say?
Speaker 1: Say? I think then the gates the disclaimer, I just forget. But anyway, so the craziest thing that happened there is I felt like I kept floating away, Like I had to hold on to this telephone pole because I felt like I was floating away. I don't know if I was or not, but I felt like my legs were going up over my head as I'm standing outside.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: That's about That's about it.
Speaker 2: No insane taking apart every VCR.
Speaker 1: You can find. No, clean the house a lot. I've done that on weed Man. Yeah. Yeah, like that's about as fun.
Speaker 2: No, but I've been like I got to do this right now and you get in it. Yeah, like toothbrush. Yeah, he was like, what are you doing? I'm like, what am I doing? Obviously I'm cleaning. Team told police he killed sex offender to quote bring justice. We're learning more about a grizzly killing of a Tennessee man who had been on the sex offender registry. Kean Neil, who's in custody for the killing, told police and the court he killed Robert Locke to bring justice to sex abuse victims. Neil told authorities he had been a victim of abuse himself. And that he looked up lock online and killed him in his own bed. He also admitted to cutting Locke's legs off and disposing of his weapons and remains in a dumpster.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, did you say he cut the man's legs off?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Part part of the reason I read the story was, you know, vigilanti justice. The other part of the reason was he broke into his house and kill him in his bed. And then the final part was he got his legs off. Just his legs though, just as legs. I mean one, the guy is dead, he's not moving, well, why the legs? And then what did he do with the legs? He threw him in a dumpster? Do you think he was like like when you put the potatoes on the forks and Harry.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The other thing that I wanted to know, and I tried to go look it up, is what was this guy on the sex offender registry for? Just because you're on a sex offender registry doesn't mean you touched.
Speaker 3: Kids, right. He could have been being outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, having sex with a woman, outside with a woman or a man or whatever, no judgment. I live in Santiscos, a boinker, but that's crazy, Like d no, oh, this one's right around the corner. Yeah. Yeah, and then to plot stand over the bed, sneak in, not be heard, not wake the guy up. Yeah, that's that's a lot man.
Speaker 2: Now, of course he plot and planted this, But to then go, hey, I'm gonna need a drywall saw, right, and a hammer.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know how you get through a femur.
Speaker 2: Uh saws all, okay, besides an electrical tool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the only thing I think.
Speaker 2: Obviously a chainsaw would work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's the only thing I can think of. I mean, I don't think he's sitting there with a regular old hacksaw. Maybe or you have to you know what, I don't know if a chain saw would work.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, it it worked, and you say that, no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like I've only cut trees with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not one animal bone ever or human bone disclaimer, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You want to believe it's a power tool and it's strong enough. Sawsaws are amazing, man, they will cut everything everything. There, you go, I've only seen it in movies.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe he doesn't know firsthand, and nor do.
Speaker 3: I he must have watched a lot of dexter.
Speaker 2: I've also seen in movies a lot of things you can do with women, but a lot of them don't want right. So I can't believe it because it's an old movie, is what I'm trying to point out.
Speaker 1: But don't let right.
Speaker 5: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't try this at home. Must be twenty one. All right, We got to take a break.
Speaker 1: We'll be back.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Corbin. Hey, and if you're at four some free concert tickets. If you're listening to us on the iHeartRadio app, head on over to that contest tab and sign yourself up to win some tickets to see the Black Crows, maybe Guns and Roses, five Finger Death Punch, just to name a few. It's just that simple to win. Go on over to the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Good Luck, Good morning, Gimpie, Well, good morning Corba and the Drillers are back in action this week as they take on the Springfield Cardinals. It's a two dollars Tuesday today where you get two dollar tickets and hot dogs and takas and popcorn and all kinds of good stuff. Get your tickets at Total Drillers dot com.
Speaker 2: So One of the things that I have I'm always surprised by and learn and feel like they're never accurate is regional dishes and where they supposedly belong. Right, people think, oh, this is this belongs to this state. Okay, So I've got some of these. We're gonna answer these together. I'm doing it blindly. I just know the list in questions exist. I don't know the answers. So we're doing this together. I'll give you the item, and then we will I'll give you four choices. Okay, of states, So toasted ravioli?
Speaker 1: Which state good?
Speaker 2: Rhode Island, Missouri, North Dakota or Oklahoma? I know I initially was gonna say Oklahoma. Really, yes, I feel like I see this in menus all the time here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really, I'm gonna go with North Chica.
Speaker 1: Gimmy, what do you think I'm gonna go with Rhode Island? Oh? Why is that? It? Just they seem like the type of people that would like toasted raviolis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, none of us were right Missouri Missouri, And as someone who spent a lot of time in Missouri, never saw I don't remember. I mean, I'm sure I saw it on a menu.
Speaker 1: Sure, I think that's mid toasted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not bad, but it's deep fried pasta.
Speaker 1: With cheese in the middle.
Speaker 3: Better have a lot of cheese in it, too, right or.
Speaker 1: It explodes out? That always sucks.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this is something I've never heard about. It's called an abets. It is a chewy, thin crust pizza cooked in a coal fired oven. Which state Maine, Arizona, Connecticut, or Illinois. I think we can eliminate Illinois, right, we know, any there's no way this is on the other side of the deep dish.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Maine.
Speaker 1: We with Arizona.
Speaker 2: It feels like Connecticut. They do weird stuff there, I think with pizza, and it was Connecticut.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Pork tenderloin sandwich, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio or Iowa. All great choices, right, Yes, they are tenderloin sandwich.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go Indiana, even though I thought it was Oklahoma. But I thought that was an Oklahoma thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna go with Iowa. Pig farmers, I too, am picking in Iowa. I distinctly remember going to places growing up and they were like pork tenderloin sandwiches. Man Iowa. It's the place and they were massive, like the size of a plate. And the correct answer is Indiana. Uh a colosh. You know that it's a Czechoslovakian type of doe pastry. And then it's got like yumminess in the middle, usually savory, but it can also be sweet.
Speaker 1: They were rain boots.
Speaker 3: Those are.
Speaker 2: So Your choices for the state are Oklahoma, Arkansas, Montana or Tejas. Which state Oklahoma, Arkansas, Montana or Texas colosshus See. I would have thought like Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: Uh, I'm gonna go Oklahoma, les go Arkansas.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Arkansas as well. And it's Texas.
Speaker 3: What there's big pastry and then.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be a tough fun too, a juicy lucy. Now this is a beef patty stuffed with cheese, so it's like a cheeseburger, but it's stuffed in the middle. Your choices are Iowa, South Dakota, Minnesota, or Vermont.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 2: We're in Vermont, south of Dakota.
Speaker 1: Everybody forgets about Vermont, SOA yeah, I mean unless it comes to syrup, Nope, I think of Maine.
Speaker 3: I want to say Minnesota, Dane or.
Speaker 2: South Lindsay, it really doesn't take as much debate. You can just pick one or my options again. Iowa, South Dakota, Minnesota, Vermont. Lindsay's over here like dang oh, Like it's the toughest decision she's gonna face all day.
Speaker 1: Juicy lucy guys.
Speaker 3: South Dakota. Final answer, O day.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Don't you know I'm gonna pick Iowa and it's Minnesota. No clue, I didn't know that, right, Not.
Speaker 1: A total loser.
Speaker 2: Uh So runza. Okay, this is a pocket of dough filled with savory ingredients.
Speaker 1: Okay, because it's some sort of like meat and gravy scenario.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it kind of looks like a meat pie to be honest. Iowa. Let me read the whole description because it may play influence a portable and traditional popular among cornfield workers. It runs as a pocket of dough filled with savory ingredients. Which state put it on the culinary map? Iowa, Idaho, Nebraska are Wisconsin?
Speaker 3: Nebraska or Iowa would be my choices. I'm gonna go with Nebraska because corn Huskers.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go with Iowa because the Corbin and his experience and cornshucking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people would pick Iowa. I would have picked Iowa, but I know Nebraska is a pretty heavy corn state and the corn Husker and it's Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Okay, right.
Speaker 2: Scrapple Scrapple for those of don't know, scrapple is left over pork scraps after butchering and it becomes this little like loaf thing. Utah, Pennsylvania, Kansas, or Arkansas.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go Arkansas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, poor folks in Arkansas.
Speaker 2: I'm going Pennsylvania. It feels like Amish.
Speaker 3: It kind of does too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Uh. She crab soup.
Speaker 2: I know it's something I've recently learned about she crab that it is exactly what you think it is, the female crab. It is a there's male crab and female crab. I'll let you figure out how you decipher. And it is a she crab souped soup female crabs whose row eggs are central to its flavoring. So Maine, Florida, Maryland, South Carolina.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, I'm gonna say, well, I'd like Maine would be more of a lobster. I'm gonna say Florida.
Speaker 2: I can't even imagine what it's like for Kevin to ask you where you want to go for dinner. I can't even fathom he's already eating dinner by the time, Right, gim b, what do you think? Uh, Florida seems all right, but I'm gonna go with Maine. Yes, they are a lobster state, but there's also crab up there as well, So I'm going Maine. So I'm picking the state. I'm picking is only because I'm watching Top Chef right now. I'm getting caught up on it, and they're in the Carolina. So I'm picking South Carolina. And it is South Carolina. Rocky Mountain Oysters or Cowboy caviar deep fried bowl testicles for those who don't know, that's what's which state made them popular?
Speaker 1: Who owns them?
Speaker 2: Oregon, Utah, Arizona or Colorado? Rocky Mountain Oysters, Cowboy Cavear Oregon, Utah, Arizona, Colorado.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say Colorado.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the answer is in the question right there. It's Colorado. I believe it's Colorado as well. And it is yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, funeral potatoes. Ew, I think you like this. I think we've talked about this before. It is a castlele dish that is potatoes served with cornflakes on top. Which state Kansas, Idaho, Utah or Massachusetts? Kansas, Idaho, Utah are Massachusetts, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna say Idaho.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going tater state.
Speaker 2: I'm picking Kansas. It's the castle part is. I'm like, that feels like a Kansas thing and it's Utah Ah Mormons. Man, you know, cheese curds, Wisconsin cheddar cheese curds specifically Louisiana, Ohio, Vermont or Wisconsin Vermont. Just trying to get it on the list, huh r, really trying to Yeah, trying to get on a list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wisconsin. Genuine Wisconsin cheese curds a squeak when you bite into them are the greatest. I'm going Wiscayns. Listen.
Speaker 2: I like cheese curds, probably more than anybody in this room. And I agree they got a squeak. And I would have picked Wisconsin, but I feel like this is a trick question.
Speaker 1: It's too obvious that.
Speaker 2: It's Wisconsin, right, But I'm gonna pick Wisconsin, and it is last one here. This is crispy fry bread. So if you're familiar with it. It is a Navajo food and it is had states. The state that it represents has been highlight awarded because of it and the famous James Beard Award. So the choices are for Krispy Fry bread is Maryland, Arizona, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Or Alaska?
Speaker 2: Oh, Maryland, Arizona Pennsylvania or Alaska.
Speaker 3: M Arizona.
Speaker 1: Yeah the NAMA Who's what gave that one away?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say Alaska and it's Arizona, all right. Yeah, so there you go. If you got two correct, you need to get out more. If you got ten or more correct, well then you know your state foods, which I don't think is something you should be bragging about. But hey, everybody's got a talent, everybody's got a thing.
Speaker 1: We got to take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 2: Full pack. Actually to see Hate Breed, Let's play a game. That show is Sunday at the Canes Barroom. Get your ticket's Knees Barrooms. Jastin always put on a ridiculously good show. You won't want to miss that Sunday at the Canes and we're gonna play sing Sing current record is.
Speaker 1: I am leading with a Lindseys six and you got the foar.
Speaker 2: And nobody has been winning this game, if I remember correctly, so eight weeks. In a way, everybody has a chance to play. Got to choose who you'd like to give clues? Lindsay, Gimpi or Corbyn? Eight three three four six oh K M O D eight three three four six oh K M O D. Call up, decide who's gonna be your clue giver. Whoever gets the most rank is going to win those tickets, the four pack. I should say to go see Hate Breed over at the Canes barroom Sunday. Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name, Mike, Mike Coward?
Speaker 1: You today, Bud good Man?
Speaker 2: Who do you want to give clues? Lindsey, Gimpy or Corbyn?
Speaker 1: Uh, gimme Gimsey.
Speaker 2: Allasty seconds are on the claw timer starts after the first clue.
Speaker 1: Here we go, All right, Mike, this is a hip hop group from the early and mid nineties, and this is what you would say if you were a Swingers couple. I have no clue, all right, what letter comes after N after N N as in Nancy? What letter comes after N in the alphabet? Mike, M M M N and then the letter after that. Oh, yes, that's the first letter of this song. What letter comes after? Oh? D okay, and now say that same letter again. Now say all three of those letters. There you go, Sweet Jesus. This is a disco song from the seventies. Come on, pretty ladies around the world. I'm something and I'm here. Okay, Mike, you're not getting this all right? You string these the letters, You string these together to make a sentence.
Speaker 2: Time time time. One is what you got now, Mike. You might be discouraged because you got one, but people have one with an individual point before. So hang on the line. We'll see if it's good enough. Okay, okay, good morning, you're on the air. What is your name, Quentin? How are you today?
Speaker 1: I'm doing good about yourself? Good man?
Speaker 2: Who would you like to give you clues? Lindsay or Corbin?
Speaker 3: Let's go, lady.
Speaker 2: Sixty seconds are on the clock. Timer starts after the first clue. Are you ready, Quinn?
Speaker 1: Yes, here we go.
Speaker 3: Okay. The legendary country singer wore black. And if you fall down and get a boo boo, you would say, I blink myself.
Speaker 5: I hope myself.
Speaker 3: Just the one word I need yep, you got it. This was originally a Beatles song, and then Axel and Slash, their band covered it. Okay, when you're born?
Speaker 6: What what was you about to say?
Speaker 3: Uh, you're born and you have this great life and then what happens after you go to heaven or hell?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Huh? So oh yeah, I can pass right? No, oh no, you can't. Not in this game. It's a Beatles song, and then it was Axel and Slash song.
Speaker 2: Sorry, quin, you did not win, man, Nope, nope, it is not a pass because Lindsey said I blinked myself today, or she said I blinked my fell and I blanked myself, which is the chorus of the song, I blanked myself. That's not the that's just the very first line of the song. Yeah, okay, sorry man, you did not win. Buddy, thank you so much for playing.
Speaker 6: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Ye see you later there the guy's gone.
Speaker 2: Sorry, man, you did not win, Mike, thanks for playing.
Speaker 1: Thank you a big field.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. Let's go ahead and see where we left off. Give me this the one she ended on.
Speaker 1: Yes, this was She's on the right path so far as this is a Beatles original song or sticks or you know, wings or whatever the hell it was. And then gin r did it the name of a James Bond movie. The name the song goes where you were young and your heart wasn't Loane. You would say blinkie blank blank, And that's about as far as we go.
Speaker 2: You know you did?
Speaker 1: You know? You did? You know you did.
Speaker 3: I can't think of any of the words, but the chorus, yeah yeah on that one, And all I can think of was it's a Beatles song. It's a Beatles song first, but yeah, stuck on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Lindsey, now you can go okay, and this one, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Liked where you were going. You have to use to build a sentence. You use these and then the opposite of down and the band. Sometimes different actors make one of the big actors make small parts in big movies and they call this what.
Speaker 1: Right, guess appearances? Yeah right?
Speaker 3: This is the app.
Speaker 2: This is the app where you can pay celebrities to.
Speaker 3: Do birthday message, birthday messages.
Speaker 1: Or breakup messages.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I would also maybe went with the uh, there's a car firebird and.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, drop the hard ar. I just don't think Mike was a big fan of nineties hip hop or seventies funk music. But yeah, I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, possibly, word up.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go ahead and take a break.
Speaker 1: And we'll be back. I got to see what Gimpi has in his four x four web Golvin says here the Hamas says it will give up governing Gaza. The group has been running the Palestinian territory for two decades, including during the attacks on Israel in October twenty three, attacks that led to a devastating war that left the territory in shambles. While Hamas announced its intentions yesterday and made no promise to disarm and demanded as demanded by the US and Israel, it says here that Trump says the US will either make a deal with Iran or finish the job. While speaking from the Old Office yesterday, Trump said that it won't be tough to finish the job, but he would rather make a deal. He also reiterated that Iran cannot have a new clear weapon. These talks between the countries are set to resume after the funeral of Iran's Supreme leader. These ceremonies are being held nearly four months after he was killed in the US Israeli airstriking Robinson and Erica Kirker and Cork for pre trial hearing. The week long of an injery hearing and the Charlie Kirkhmer Deer case will resume today. Yesterday in Utah, prosecutors started presenting their evidents against the tyler Robinson, with the judge to decide whether there's enough against Robinson to precede the trial. The hearing marks the first time Kirk's widow, Erica, and his parents are in the same room with the man accused of killing him. The family exited the proceedings when an officer began describing the shooting. That case is so fascinating to me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have a cat who not considered a a marksman, right right, right, and he kills this guy long range, long takes a part of gun, gets up on a roof, puts a gun together, has a crazy strategic shot or luck shot right, takes a gun apart, or Carrie jumps off the roof.
Speaker 1: Of the gun. Yeah, ditches it in the boot and then tries to take it apart. I mean, there's so many weird.
Speaker 2: Things about this case.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of conspiracy, Yeah, a.
Speaker 2: Lot, right, And then there's the whole part that all this evidence that they're going to disclose too, text messages and things.
Speaker 1: Like that in this case, right right, and put your tin buol hat on. How can you believe if that any of that's real or not sure could easily be fabricated? Yeah, but hey whatever, we'll figure it all out eventually. Hey. Lastly, here the Astronomy Club of Tulsa eyes observatory improvements ahead of its ninetieth birthday. Less than a year from its ninetieth anniversary, the oldest astronomy clubs west of the Mississippi, wants to raise funds for optimizing its priced facility. Astronomy Club of Tulsa brings together hundreds every year to observatory on a hilltop in rural Oakmulgi County, southwest of Mounds. The observatory built in nineteen ninety three. I don't think that's right, Angel, It is nineteen ninety three, ninety years that didn't seehim, right, does it? Sure? Yeah? Whatever, I'm just reading the story as they put it out there.
Speaker 2: Keep going wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's also the Oklahoma's only telescope accessible to the public. The group said the top floor of the roof it's paint and the main telescope itself needs touch ups and modernization work that will take a lot of manpower and funding. I didn't even know that was the thing here. I didn't either, and I didn't know that it was open to public. And I'm like, I want to take a trip to Mounds, go look at the stars.
Speaker 2: Good morning Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 3: They do a little day drinking with us on Friday. We'll be at Fat Daddy's at eighty first Mooreal from two until four o'clock. HAPs some cores light get registered for a cleats and cold ones. When some tickets to see a live soccer match.
Speaker 2: Good morning Gimpie, Well, good morning Corbin.
Speaker 1: So if you can't make it out to see the drillers tonight, tomorrow's bark in the Park where you can bring your dog and they got three dollars white claws. Make sure your dog's got their shots caught up though, and uh Thursday night as well. For Thursday Thursday, I'll be out there throwing the first pitch. It is a driller's bucket hat giveaway night down at one Oakfield. So the first thousand fans youre going to score a free hat by imprint your tickets online at total Drillers dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, listener emails, this is where you can email us and get advice. Email addresses show at kmod dot com. When you send us an email, we'll read it on the air and then everybody gets to give their thoughts on it.
Speaker 1: Damn near one hundred years. Over one hundred years of experience in this room with our listeners. I bet it's in the thousands. This email says.
Speaker 2: My wife and I have been together thirteen years, married for eleven. We have a daughter nine ten and a boy that is two and a half years old. From the outside looking in, we're the perfect couple. About eight months ago, my wife started sleeping on the couch. She's a stay at home mom. We are only intimate every four or five months. When I bring it up, she just tells me, whatever, you're perfect, I'm gross. She's perfect to me and I tell her that. But I can have a ten minute conversation with her and she never looks up from her phone, busy responding to the comment section on YouTube or talking to people on Facebook. Ten years ago, I had to shut off all my social media because of girls friending me, So I complied, I don't know what to do anymore. I've kept myself in shape six three to eighteen. Thanks for the measurements. She says that men get better looking as they get older, and women get fat and gross. I want to love her so bad that it hurts.
Speaker 1: What should I do? Listener? Your mouth?
Speaker 2: Listener re mouth from a guy. I mean she might not be fat, she might just feel fat. I mean she said that women get fat and gross.
Speaker 1: That's just that's all I was.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't mean she's fat though, I'm not saying that she is.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I'm painting that picture for everybody, Like, it doesn't mean she's fat.
Speaker 1: Absolutely she can.
Speaker 2: I'm confident there are plenty of skinny ass bitches that feel fat.
Speaker 1: Right they eat a tictack and her like, I'm such a huge whale.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that is we don't. He gave his measurements, which is great, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about hers? Come on equality man.
Speaker 2: But he doesn't know what to do, and every time he brings it up with her, she goes with the whatever, you're perfect I'm gross, which sounds like a stimulating conversation. Being married that long, and when you have two kids, it's it's hard at that How how was the daughter about ten about to be ten.
Speaker 1: And then the youngest boy?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay, so there's a good gap in there. There's a good eight years in there, right yeah, yeah, probably not eight years, more like six or seven, right, yeah, getting Prague East.
Speaker 1: But what should he do? What should he do it?
Speaker 2: In terms of connect with her, sounds like they're not connecting at all at all. Forget the intimate part. It just sounds like they're not connecting. They're not on the same bandwidth. And I'm wondering how many hours he works, Like how often is he gone? Does he have a job where he travels and he's gone multiple nights?
Speaker 3: But if they're not even sleeping in the same bed, I mean, you would think even if he was gone, there's that separation. You would think that she would miss him, and he clearly misses her, so she'd want to sleep in the same bed with him.
Speaker 2: Here come the text. Already she's a cheating whore. What's her number? Name and number. I'll talk to her another one. Wife's definitely a cheating whore. Why do we do that every time we go someone's on Facebook where like they're cheating, right.
Speaker 1: Right, because that's the stigma it has. Now you're meeting people on the facebooks, you know, hooking up with that old high school sweetheart or whatever, you know, just because you've heard a couple of stories about it, or you've read about it on dirt social media, right, you think that that's that's what's really happening. And he said that guy had to shut down his social media because females were fronting him, and I'm sure she felt uncomfortable about that, right, So he's like, you know what, I'm just gonna go ahead and shut it down, you know, stop feeding the cat in this case killed the cat. He don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: But he didn't mention anything about Facebook on her account. He said she's busy commenting on YouTube videos.
Speaker 2: And talking to people on Facebook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, which she probably isn't as tired. Theirs sleep schedules are probably completely different.
Speaker 1: That very well could be. We have odd sleep schedules, right because we all got to get but asked early in the morning. So the question here is Cornin will start you does your wife go to bed with you at eight o'clock when it's time to go to bed for you to go to bed.
Speaker 2: We have an agreeance, so we go to bed at We go to bed at the same time. Now, whether one of us falls asleep or not.
Speaker 1: That's a different story, right, she might stay up, watch TV, read a book or whatever. Lindsay, how about you.
Speaker 3: No, we don't go to bed at the same time. Sometimes we do, but not probably only seventy five percent of the time. Okay, do we go to bed at the same time.
Speaker 1: On the weeks that my girlfriend is with me, she will crawl into bed with me, much like Corbyn and his wife. She'll stay up and scroll on her phone or watch TV. He gets stuck in a Netflix you know whatever. But we're there.
Speaker 2: Together, yeah, and listen. Just because that doesn't mean that works for everybody, right.
Speaker 1: Exactly, And maybe that's the case here, Like Lindsay said, they're odd sleep schedules. He's got to go to bed early. She not tired, that's why she fall asleep on the couch, right or maybe yeah, maybe there's a logical reason that she's sleeping on the couch and the two aren't connected. Maybe he snores, right, maybe he farts a lot in a sleep.
Speaker 2: There could be a lot of reasons why she sleeps on the couch. There's a thing now, I've seen this on like show like home shows like building new homes and stuff, and people are having separate bedrooms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like the husband.
Speaker 2: These are people that have ridiculous amounts of money, but they build two separate primary bedrooms. Right, So the husband has a bedroom his bed, and then she has a bedroom, her bed, bathroom close like and you're like, what.
Speaker 1: Is there like a common room that they like on the days they want to sleep together or do they gotta like like when we were kids, drag the mattress?
Speaker 2: Right, I don't. I don't know if there's a commonality. But the instance that I remember, she said she'll sometimes go to his room and sleep in.
Speaker 1: His room with him.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you ask permission?
Speaker 2: Right if you if I'm in there in your room, do you go get out of my room like a room like I would have my brother. You're in my room, told you know what to bother me want to clean my room, doing my homework. But some people that is the relationship they like, they need that separation text coming in. This one says she's not even wanting to sleep in the bed. That's definitely a big red flag. Sounds like real, really serious conversations need to happen. Uh, listener here five ninety five, been listening for thirteen years, texting for ten That sucks, bro love a good resume. Another one, shut off the Wi Fi when you get home. Huh so that like keeps her from getting on the YouTube.
Speaker 1: Here's a fun thing, though, data Also, what are you doing right? Controlling is what it is?
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean that would force a conversation to know, a different conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, more of an arc.
Speaker 2: You don't control me. Let her start an only fans or Redditt account. She'll have thousands of dudes swooning over her twenty four to seven and feel pretty again. She's she's heard him telling her she's beautiful years for years. Hearing it from other dudes is good for man. You might not be wrong with that being said.
Speaker 1: That's for me. Yeah, I don't. I don't know. I don't want other dudes. I don't know why it has to be plural swooning or gooning whatever.
Speaker 2: I'll be willing to bet he made a comment that he doesn't realize he's made Oh and she just holding on to it or or I don't know if holding on to it. That sounds like a cut deep maybe depression. Life's problem isn't what she thought. Life problem isn't what she thought it would be. Another one sounds like his wife is still in postpartum. She needs to talk to someone that's not him a professional, give up a career to stay at home. She had an eight year eight year old, then had another baby. That's a big gap that will send plenty of mothers into depression thinking she was done with babies and then here comes another one. I think that's a really astute point. That's yeah, yeah, I mean you that is a big enough gap where you're like, are having one and then you're like, Okay, this one's starting to can be on his own in the thing, and then no, we're back in it, damn it. Yeah, so that's a really astute thing to observe. And uh, married for eleven that means you had a kid. She had a kid right away? Yeah, yeah, had a kid right away, Like maybe you got pregnant on the wedding night, so she never even got to be married. She went in a mom mode immediately, and some people that works well for Yeah, some people they feel like that's the path that has to be taken.
Speaker 1: Right. You go to school, then after school you either get married or you go on to further your education and start your career. And then if you're going to get married and start your family life, then you have to have kids immediately.
Speaker 2: So there's another aspect of this email that we didn't get an answer to or get provided, and that is how old are they?
Speaker 1: How old is the couple?
Speaker 2: He gave me your height and weight, your shoe size, and everything else, but age feels an important question. Did you get married at twenty? Okay, did you get married at eighteen? That's an important observation that can deal with some social issues.
Speaker 1: Robbing yourself of that young adulthood. Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's some context there that's important. This says it's definitely a red flag. Ten years with my wife and I still get in trouble if I don't go to ped when she's ready for AX ready, or accidentally falling asleep on the couch at night instead of the bed that has happened to me, You're get in trouble. I mean, I wouldn't call it trouble, right, She's like, you're going to bed without me. I'm like, I'm what, all right?
Speaker 1: Yes, but in something.
Speaker 2: But she'll can fall asleep whenever she wants and that's completely fine, of course, trouble.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I call it that.
Speaker 2: Listener email from a guy says, my wife and I have been together thirteen years, married for eleven. We have a daughter nine am about to be ten, a boy that is two and a half years old. From the outside looking in, we are the perfect couple. About eight months ago, my wife started sleeping on the couch. She's just stayed at home mom. We're only intimate every four or five months. Maybe when I bring it up, she just tells me, whatever, you're perfect. I'm just gross. I'm ad in that inflection. She's perfect to me and I tell her that. But I can have a ten minute conversation without her with her and she never looks up from her phone, busy responding to the comments eectually on YouTube or talking to people on Facebook. Ten years ago, I had to shut off all my social media because of girls frund in me. So I complied. I don't know what to do anymore. I keep myself in shape six three two eighteen size thirteen shoe long walks on the beach. She says that men get better looking as they get older, and women grow fat and old, fat and gross. I want to love her so badly it hurts. What should I do, Lindsey?
Speaker 3: I love that, he says, I want to love her so bad it hurts.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: I love that he's really still in love with his wife. Eh.
Speaker 2: He's adding that it's filigree. I like, do you know what filigree is? It's the pretty stuff. Yes, that necessary doesn't play an active role in something. It sounds good philigree. Yes, doesn't mean it's real.
Speaker 3: I think that. Oh, if this is true, He texted it in that they're ages. Do you see that?
Speaker 1: No, I don't see it.
Speaker 3: Says it's at our son was not an accident, but they did have miscarriages between the daughter and son forty one and thirty eight. He's forty one, she's thirty eight.
Speaker 2: And there's some interesting contexts there.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Yes, yes, okay, so her hormones could are probably out of whack too, but it is a serious conversation and it could be postpartum as well. I like the fact that someone had mentioned talking to a professional. It's not you, bro. You clearly do love your wife and you want to be intimate with her. So ask her if she would like to see someone else. Has she seen her her physician lately her own doctor? But yeah, it starts with a serious conversation where you both put down the phones and look at each other in the eyes and just talk. Maybe she needs some time away from the kids, a girl's night out something, But it starts with a conversation. Ask her what she needs for herself to feel better.
Speaker 1: Kimby, there's a there's a number of options you can go through here. You can have that conversation. She may not be ready to talk about it. I think bottom line, she's feeling insecure. She doesn't feel pretty. Even though you tell her, she doesn't believe you. My girlfriend is beautiful, beautiful, tell her all the time, you know what she tells me? Yeah, right, whatever I mean. So they don't They don't believe it anyway. So here's one option you can do. You can go and you could probably find this at like a thrift store or maybe like a yard sale or something, and you get you an old wooden kitchen chair and you put that in the corner of your bedroom, and then you find one of your friends or a random stranger to come over and take care of your wife that way, that's one option.
Speaker 2: She might feel pretty again after that, or really looking forward to the ore, or just sit down and and and and let her get it all out.
Speaker 1: Tell me what is wrong, what is wrong? I know there's nothing I could do about this situation, but I'm here for you and I'll let it go from there.
Speaker 2: The context of several miscarriages and her age is really important to me. That is the somebody just texted it. That is the concerning issue, and unfortunately there's nothing you can do. Miscarriages are rough, and I'm sure you were in it, and I'm sure you had to deal with it. Ain't nothing compared to what she dealt with. And if she's in perimenopause, that's a whole other bag of tricks that you can't do anything about.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: You can recommend go see a doctor, but after that, she doesn't want to hear your opinion on perimenopause.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 2: You just got to be honest, that you're not happy and you want to be with her. It's not about leaving. It's about I want us to be happy, and you don't look like you're happy, and I'm in it. Let's figure it out. But I'm recognizing something ain't right.
Speaker 1: What do we need? What do I gotta do? What do we need to do? What do you need?
Speaker 2: And be willing to be willing to hear?
Speaker 3: Not be with you.
Speaker 2: Doesn't mean she doesn't want to be with you. I'm just saying perimenopause. You may say that, and that's where the chair comes into play.
Speaker 1: No, don't do that.
Speaker 4: Do that?
Speaker 2: I guess that's your thing. Don't that's rough?
Speaker 1: Man. I think.
Speaker 2: These type of things when we hear these people text in and they're not communicating, they were never communicating, because if you're always communicating, the foundation was never there. That's why things have finally spilled over the top of the dam and it feels chaos. But all I think ultimately, all you can say is I love you. You don't seem happy. What do we got to do to figure it out? Are you unhappy with me? Are you unhappy with our life? Do you want to do something else, be somewhere else, and be willing to good.
Speaker 1: Luck having that conversation, by the way, with a ten and a two and a half year old around right, taking away all the attention. Maybe grandma can watch if grandma's around, Yeah, because it doesn't sound like hiring a babysitter is going to sound like a great date.
Speaker 2: Now, But that's rough man four. And if somebody text in that was my wife, I put my foot down.
Speaker 1: Would you you listen here? Woman? You better straighten up and start being happy, because I ain't taking it anymore.
Speaker 2: If that is the type of way you manage your life and you're that role in the family, why are you waiting to then to put your foot down?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Why do you need to put your foot down? If everybody falls in line? Right, there's few good men, right. Why did you need to give the order to not touch the private if they already knew to follow the world the rules. Anyway, we got to take a break. More listener emails when we come back. This email says I need advice. My boyfriend does a lot for me, picks out my clothes because he says he quote has the eye, insists on driving me everywhere so I don't have to deal with traffic checks My phone sometimes because he says trust takes time to build. I always figured this was just him being a tentative. My sister has pointed out, though, that I only post I haven't posted a solo photo of myself in over a year, and only pictures of him, and I've been can't stop thinking about it. She thinks he is bad news. Isn't he just being a carrying partner? Or am I missing something obvious? This feels dumb for even asking. I don't know if it's dumb. Some people think there's no such thing as a dumb question.
Speaker 3: Right, there's this is a boyfriend and he takes her everywhere like work does he?
Speaker 2: I can only say, I can only assume. I can only assume. Yeah, some women like to be passenger princesses.
Speaker 1: Sure, right.
Speaker 2: Some women like to not have to worry where the gate is at the airport.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: They want their man to do all that stuff because they know they will, right of course, because men are just like, well, I gotta go see the gate first, make sure it's still between ten and twelve.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, Uh?
Speaker 1: But he is doing a lot a lot, a lot a lot, and some could say that this amount is not good and maybe the things that he's doing is not good. She thinks it's carrying an attentive Others might think otherwise, much like her sister.
Speaker 2: Should adult. Okay, give me fair reasons why an adult to pick out clothes for another adult?
Speaker 3: Lindsay, because they are color blind.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's a good reason, but well we'll let it go. Sure, GIMPI, there's only one time, and it only happens with men. Men should never pick out the clothes for their girlfriend or whif.
Speaker 2: Right, But what's the what is that reason that? What is a good reason why it should be? Okay, there isn't really.
Speaker 1: Unless you know pictures, maybe you're going to get professional pictures taken. You've got a a some kind of gathering where you have to dress appropriately, and I'm not going to have you going in there with your goddamn Hawaiian shirt on, because well it's not that kind of party.
Speaker 2: How about you're really sick, legs don't work?
Speaker 3: Okay? Yeah, I actually have a girlfriend whose husband gets all her clothes, but she prefers it that way because she feels that she does not have any style. It's always been that way, and she loves the stuff that he buys for her. The stuff that he picks out she loves. She's like, I would have never picked this out and she loves it.
Speaker 1: Or is she just saying so?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but it works for Are women good fakers on a lot of things?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or are not? Listener?
Speaker 2: Email from someone who says the boyfriend does a lot for me, picks out my clothes because he says he has the eye, insists on driving me everywhere so I don't have to deal with traffic, checks my phone sometimes because he says trust takes time to build. I always figured this was just him being a tentative. My sister pointed out, I haven't posted a photo a solo photo myself an over year, only pictures of him, and now I can't stop thinking about it. She thinks he's bad news. Is this just a caring partner or am I missing something obvious? I feel dumb for asking. I think the example Lindsay gave where her friend once is she's asked for that to happen.
Speaker 1: Right, that's the arrangement that they have. I know that if I told any woman in my life, hey, sure you want to wear that, it's not gonna end well.
Speaker 2: But because they don't want to wear a fluorescent orange shirt.
Speaker 1: I know, listen y'all sing me yesterday. I know how to dress appropriately, you know, but if there's there's times, there's times where, like you know, I'll fully trust the woman and be like, hey, uh that ain't driving here, wear this okay? Cool? But if I said that to them, it would not I hear farewell.
Speaker 2: I hear this sentence being picks out my clothes because he says, I don't have an eye.
Speaker 1: Has she not been doing it her entire life before he came along?
Speaker 2: No, Like he doesn't like her style, is what I'm saying. He's basically going, I know what I'm doing and it's better than you. That's the way I read it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good lord.
Speaker 3: No, So what did he find attractive about her in the first place? What attracted I don't know, sue him in the first place. Oh, he saw her and he was like, I can change her.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, what's different than a woman doing that?
Speaker 2: And it feels I mean, I've definitely recommended to my wife like, hey, I would love to see you in ex dress or that one dress.
Speaker 3: But that's because you saw her in it before and loved her.
Speaker 2: In it, liked it, or styles like it, but I definitely do not pick it up off the hangar and put it on the bed and be like, you're wearing this seems little weird to me. I mean a little bit of you know, Jonathan Gray or Dorian Gray or whatever, put your shit's a gray. One time I could be like, all right, that makes sense, But every day, no, no, don't wear that with those jeets.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, those sucks. Does he have a job, okay, so like he ain't got nothing better? I'm yeah, I barely have time to pick up my clothes, but didn't have to pick out someone else's.
Speaker 2: What do you think, lindsay what's going on here?
Speaker 3: I mean, to each their own, every relationship is different. But to me, personally, I couldn't do it. It feels like he's trying to control her. It really does, and she's losing sight of herself. I can see the sister's point when she says, I haven't seen a picture of you alone in over a year. Yeah, it feels like maybe he is a bit controlling. Someone else said, sounds like he's a narcissist. Maybe, But yeah, if you were wearing if you were picking out your clothes before him, and now you've completely quit altogether. That's it seems. Yeah, that he's controlling a little bit at a time, taking you everywhere, not letting you drive. Yeah, that's that's because he wants to know where you are at all times. In my opinion, so I would say that's a red flag.
Speaker 1: Gimbi. Yeah, I'm with Lindsay on this one. From the moment you started reading that email, it all screams control. I want to have control of everything. I'm picking out your clothes, I'm driving you everywhere you go, you know, because why, Like Lindsay said, I want to know where you're at. I want to make sure that you are where you say you are going to be. So the only way I can fix that is for me to drop you off. Okay, I think the sister might have some might be onto something here, but hey, if that's what you like, as long as you're happy and you're not getting the s beat out of you, have fun.
Speaker 2: Now, Belle eventually got happy, didn't she. I? Uh yeah, to me, there's the obvious one about the clothes, like picking out again unless you asked him to do that. But to me, the one that stuck out that was the big red flag for me was he looks at your phone and says, because trust takes time to build. He's not wrong, but you have to earn it. You don't go, I have a hunch and then check the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: That's prying, that's invasion of privacy.
Speaker 1: There's no trust being built there well all, but.
Speaker 2: In the dude's point, he's building trust because he has a hunch and looking, Nope, nothing's there. So therefore you've you've put a deposit into the trust account rather than your trust in my opinion, should be like I have no reason not to trust you until and then when there's evidence, be like, I'm not trusting you. That's diminishing after withdraws are made from the trust count. Yeah, this is a yeah to me, that's the big red flat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, this guy's gotta go.
Speaker 2: Your sister commenting about blah blah on Facebook?
Speaker 5: So what?
Speaker 1: Facebook?
Speaker 2: I guess can be an indicator. But there people live fake lives on Facebook, so that doesn't mean a thing, right right, Maybe he she quells him his voices or abuse by posting just photos of them so she didn't have to hear it. And you're like, well that's not good either. I agree, And also maybe she wants him as a texture sent in She's like, I want my clothes big for me. But the idea that he has an eye seems weird. There's a different between a guy going I I'd love to see you in this, and like, I know you have poor taste, right, that's what I'm hearing. Feels like insults. And if you've never been in a relationship or you're scared to be alone, you'll put up with that, yeah, for sure. And you go and then suddenly it's normal, crazy thing about bad stuff. You get used to it and you're like, this is.
Speaker 1: This is normal now? Right, And then you get into a relationship where none of that happens. You're like, who whoa whoa, Wait, you don't know what, you don't know, you know, and it happens just not in relationships.
Speaker 2: That happens in society too. Like you get used to the homeless people in the corner, and then someone comes and visits and they go, holy count there's a lot of homeless people. Really, I have not noticed it. It's the red Honda effect. You bought a red Honda and then suddenly you see all these red Hountera.
Speaker 1: You're like, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: There were so many Red Hondas. I thought I bought it the only red Honda.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: You can always email us show at kmod dot com.
Speaker 5: The Big Med Morning Show returns.
Speaker 1: Nah, Good Morning Lindsay.
Speaker 3: Good Morning Corbyn. So porn star Lily Adams celebrating the Dirty thirty today she makes Mississippi proud in Creepers and Peepers eleven, Nurse Org two and pro Bone. Oh, she's won the coveted Best Airplane Bathroom but Plug Performance Award. Didn't know that was a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't. Good morning, give me, Good morning Corbin. So if you can't get out to sports Drillers tonight or tomorrow or Thursday, because you only do things on the weekends, it's pretty big weekend for the drillers. So Friday night fireworks and then Saturday is their noodlers Nights where they wear the special noodler's uniform. You've got all kinds of gear that you'd be able to get in on. Get your tickets at Total Drillers dot com.
Speaker 2: It's typer big Mad Morning Shows.
Speaker 1: Nope. Kind to tell the truth. This is your opportunity to ask anything you want.
Speaker 2: Just remember, keep it clean.
Speaker 6: No bodily fluids, nothing sexual hand don't forget. We can and will pass on a question. Let's open up the phone lines. Here's Corvin in the gang with all the truth.
Speaker 1: You're gonna need.
Speaker 2: Tell the truth.
Speaker 1: Any question you want be have a mask and whatever that is is to eight two nine four five. Somebody sent this one in What song in rotation would you delete from the system if you had the option? Just one? Huh?
Speaker 2: Pick one Lindsey?
Speaker 3: Uh, probably a Nirvana song.
Speaker 2: I'm just specific song. No, the whole band does the one name a song? Uh?
Speaker 3: It smells like teen Spirit.
Speaker 1: Okay, gimme jelly rolls liar, damn it, you.
Speaker 3: Bet you do it.
Speaker 2: He's never complained. He's complained about other ones, but he's never complained about bad That's been my territory.
Speaker 1: You can have jelly rolls liar than fine. Metallica. Pick one, I mean you got to pick one? Two? Yeah, exactly. We play so much of it. That's why we're Folso's Metallica station. Yeah, jelly roll man. Okay, I'm probably not supposed to tell you this, but I go through the computer every morning and delete it out as many as I find. I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I'm trying. I'm sure they'll tell me to stop. But until then, estions, do you ever all get updates from someone that took listeners and your advice?
Speaker 1: Should maybe do a segment if that's possible, that would be great, But that requires a certain thing to happen.
Speaker 2: They have to reach back out to us.
Speaker 1: It's true statement.
Speaker 2: And uh shame kind of kicks in when they hear some of it.
Speaker 1: Far advice, right, Yeah, hey guys, so I got the cook chair worked.
Speaker 2: Out by right.
Speaker 3: I dumped the cheating her.
Speaker 2: You guys are right, she was cheating on me. I miss every sign she had multiple boyfriends. Right there, ain't gonna happen. Kate wants in a blue moon, will get someone that will say something uh this, Uh, Tex says, who has the second best best ass on the show? Don't say who has the fir who you think has the first, but who has the second best.
Speaker 1: Pay ass? Gimpy me, come on, have you seen this thing? I thought you would have picked first, for you usually picked you first, for we all know who's got the best ass on the Thank you? And I didn't think you were going to give a compliment.
Speaker 2: That's this new me man. Uh, yeah, I'll go gimpy. Thanks, especially lately starting to move its way down.
Speaker 3: He's working out.
Speaker 1: No, no, he has not been working it out. Uh. If you had to give your partner a Hall pass and you had to watch, Oh.
Speaker 2: That's a fun. We've never gotten a question before, but we've never gotten the hall watch. Who would you pick? Lindsay, Oh, my goodness, so he.
Speaker 3: Only has one Hall pass. But I feel like she would probably be boring in bed Kate Beckhamsale I, so, I don't know if i'd really want to. I don't know. She just seems like she'd be kind of boring. I'd rather give it to like, give him a Hall pass with Bunny Jelly Rolls soon to be x because I feel like she would. I could probably learn some moves from her.
Speaker 2: I'd want to watch that hunt but Sale Hunt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Bunny XO is not his type at all. He's not in blonde.
Speaker 2: So which one are you picking?
Speaker 3: I guess Kate because Kate Beckhsale because that's his hop pass.
Speaker 1: Gimpy, Margot Robbie, Yeah, you're gonna you're doing what I was gonna do. Yeah, pick a woman with another woman, of course.
Speaker 2: Come on, I'm gonna go with Zoe da Channel.
Speaker 3: Oh God, you would to watch that? You can't stand her.
Speaker 2: I didn't say I want to watch it. It says you have to watch it, Okay, but at least then you're like, I don't care.
Speaker 1: She sucks. Uh.
Speaker 2: What's the worst job you ever had? Mine was first job during high school days. Telemarketing lasted three days. Worst job you ever had, Lindsay.
Speaker 3: Being a nanny in high school my senior year of high school for oddly enough three boys.
Speaker 1: Did you have to live with them?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't. I had to be there by six in the morning and it was only until about three or four in the afternoon. But it sucked. I thought it was going to be great because they lived right on the beach. But the kids were the worst. They were brats, two of them. Two out of the three were brats. The youngest was not a brat. He was actually a sweet little toddler. He just hated getting his diaper change and he was allergic to just about every food, so it was tough. And he was a picky eater as well, and it was hard for him to be picky when he could only eat like ten things. But they were the two oldest were brats, and his mom was there all the time. She was just acted really really busy, but she was a see you next Tuesday.
Speaker 1: How long ago was this?
Speaker 3: I was eighteen, so how long ago was this?
Speaker 2: How many years this moons over?
Speaker 3: I'most thirty and.
Speaker 2: You're still that mean about it?
Speaker 1: Ah? Give me. I think the worst one I've had. I only worked there for a couple of so. Like when I was growing up a New Kirk, the IgA burned down and they had a construction company that come out and demolished here, right, and then I helped clean that part up, Rightij's grocery store. Ah. So I spent that summer helping them clean up the demo and stuff like that. And I wanted to continue because I don't know, glutton for punishment maybe, so working with this construction company, they couldn't have me on the field. It was like fourteen at the time, right, So they had me cleaning their shop and I have to get in there and clean their mills and get all the metal shavings out, and then they the straw that broke the camel's back was Hey, I've got this five gallon bucket of nuts and bolts. I need you to sort and separate them all according to size. And got maybe about oh about fifteen nuts and bolts in and said, yeah, I'm good, I'm out. I walked away in every game bag. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The tasseling corn For those who don't know what that is. You get dropped off in the middle of a cornfield and they tell you to walk the row and walk the other side on the way back, and you pick out the top part of the stock so they can grow a little bit more and get more corn. I made it to lunch, and I felt it would be much more fun to sit on the bus in the Iowa hot sun in the middle of a cornfield with no air conditioning. School bus, by the way, not not fun bus for the next six hours. Then to go back out in the cornfield and was it yeah nap right taking a sunnap?
Speaker 1: Man, Come on a sunnap. You're not supposed to do that.
Speaker 2: Tell the truth, ask gett quot you want to give up your phone for a year or coffee forever, lindsay.
Speaker 3: Give up my phone for a year. There's computers I can send emails, there's teams, team calls.
Speaker 2: I like coffee way too much, GIMPI.
Speaker 1: That's a tough one because at first I'm like, give up my give up coffee for forever. You know, it's probably better for you anyway. Coffee doesn't really wake you up, but it tricks you and it dehydrates you, and it's really just it's just there for flavor. Wellin your phone, it's like there's so much toxicity in your phone, you know what I mean. So it's it's catch twenty two. But I kind of need the phone for work and stuff like that, so I'll give up coffee.
Speaker 2: On the I'm one giving up coffee. I had no reason to give my phone. Oh my banking's on it, right, I bought it's my wallet now. Pretty much any type of thing I have to do with work comes through my phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can get a laptop, but I gotta get it out along lungs, unlocked doors. Right, I do so much with my phone. Go without it for a year would put me behind the eight ball.
Speaker 3: I think you would be kind of liberating though.
Speaker 2: So not having coffee, yeah, right, I love coffee.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I just I just I just found seven brew and it is so good.
Speaker 2: Chain coffee.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's so good.
Speaker 1: It's all just like melted candy bars. Yes, coffees. Yes, it's a dessert. Which what do you get? What's your thing? You get the blondie, So it's a yeah, it's all sweet, right, it's actually it's.
Speaker 3: More of a semi It could be sweeter. Actually it could be sweeter.
Speaker 1: Sure that is good. Yeah, easy to give up my phone? No, I mean not easy, I should say to give up my phone. Uh, Gimpy, do you ever feel like when you have your flat tire if something is gonna happen, Like, if something's going to happen, you're that guy? Is it gonna happen to you? I had a stroke trying to read that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think what they're saying is, do you feel like all the bad things always happen to you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, No, not really. Bad things happen to everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gimpy hardly owns the real estate.
Speaker 1: No no, So I don't feel like I'm that guy that whoaweghs meet band things on't we campion?
Speaker 2: Nobody doesn't have bad things happen to them. Nobody. People deal with it better than others.
Speaker 1: Yes, I feel you.
Speaker 2: I never want to hear jelly roll again in my life. I'd rather listen to someone have diarrhea and a Walmart bathroom. At this point, as soon as you all hit play on jelly roll, I gotta change the station as fast as I can. Well, I don't love that, which is why I try to delete all of them.
Speaker 1: I see the people have spoken.
Speaker 2: You know, we have a customer, a customer, an employee comment portal.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put that in there if you can back on the jelly roll little yeah, yeah, Well you have Metallica in their.
Speaker 3: Way are in it?
Speaker 1: No? All three of us? One? No, I'm not no, no, okay. Jelly roll is absolutely pop polarizing. Playing too much Metallica, Nirvana. Everybody feels that about an artist.
Speaker 2: But to despise an artist so much that you'd rather listen to Diary Anda Walmart bathroom, it feels like it's dramatically different.
Speaker 3: I think it's because right now you're getting him on all genres, all stations, all platforms right now are playing jelly roll.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't listen to all platforms, but to me, it is like when you see Zoe dashanel, I'm like, god, yeah, or okra get geez, here we go. Uh, who would spend the most money if they won the lottery?
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good question.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: I feel like I would, but I wouldn't spend it. I would be giving it. So if that's the same thing, then maybe, because I always say that if I win, we all win, because I'm not just gonna keep it all. I'm gonna give it to help my friends and family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how much you can get a million? You're giving us each a million dollars.
Speaker 3: If I'm like, if mega millions is like what five hundred something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, out of your five hundred and something million dollars only get warmed? Oh?
Speaker 3: Stop? Would that not help you?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: Would that not get you out of debt?
Speaker 1: So, first of all, we would have to pay tax on it because the gift is so large, so we would lose money on that. It's only up to a certain dollar dollar figure, right, It's a gift up to a certain dollar figure. But either way it doesn't matter. Let's just say you do give us a million dollars. You've already said on the air this morning that you have a lot of friends, so you're giving them? How much do you have to make? How much? Hold on, hold on? How much lottery do you have to win to give gimpion I a million dollars? And how many friends get it? Uh?
Speaker 3: Ones that I talk to on a rag, like in my personal circle?
Speaker 1: How many is that? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm probably helping at least ten people.
Speaker 1: Okay, And how much do you have to win? Oh?
Speaker 3: I mean it has to be a jackpot?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: A million, ten million, one hundred million.
Speaker 3: Three over three hundred million? Okay, what if Kevin goes No, he wouldn't because we're on the same page. These are the conversations that we have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I hear you. But it's always different when you win.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, right, wait till that cash is in hand. Yeah yeah, who what do you think give me? Who would spend the most money? I feel this is a silly question because we're all winning the same amounts of money, and we'll all spend the same amount of money all of it. So there's no real answer there. Thing you're saying if you won and the other two didn't, right, exactly exactly, I'd get all the money. I'd spend all the money. Lindsay gets all the money she spends. All the money. You get, all the money. You spend, all the money. We just spend it in different ways. Now, if we're just talking about just going out straight up buying stuff, oh, that's going to be me one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: You'd be getting a philosophical on the money front. Huh, Pacific, It's definitely not me. I'm definitely not spending at all. Get beat poison, IVY all.
Speaker 1: Gone, I hope so I haven't inched in a while.
Speaker 2: Another one for to tell that you is give up your phone for a year or give up AC for a year.
Speaker 1: Lindsey, I mean.
Speaker 3: Either I could give up a C for a year, KIMPI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm giving up that phone. I'm giving up that phone. I can sit inside and not have to worry about the toxicity that comes with it and the nice air conditioning area, because that means no AC at all whatsoever. No AC in your house, no AC in your car. You were nothing but just hot as balls all day long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the way I see it. Take my phone, I hear Canada is nice this time of year. I'm giving up a C.
Speaker 1: Again for the same reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can, I can go to Vancouver for a year. I'm going to catch a can of Alaska.
Speaker 1: For a year? Why not?
Speaker 2: And really I only got to do it in the summer or in the summer.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, a fall sorta here?
Speaker 2: Uh, people giving their seven Breu recommendations. Is The Morning Dump available on video format?
Speaker 5: God?
Speaker 1: I hope not.
Speaker 2: That would be one more piece of equipment we have to manage. I can't stand jelly roll. I'm telling you it's a big list.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You all play Sublime too much? Okay, couldn't she just give you cash not have to pay tax on it? Great question? Yeah, that's a great question.
Speaker 1: Up to nineteen thousand dollars how much you can give somebody before you have to report it to the irs. That's a single person. I just look this up. That's how I know it. So if you're married, then that's thirty eight thousand. Now that's in a year's time. In a lifetime, it's fifteen million dollars. But you can't just give me straight up fifteen million right now per single person, thirty million for couple. Yeah, you have to stretch that out over long period of time.
Speaker 2: Well, the answer to this person's text is what Gimpie said, you have to report it. If you don't, you definitely you might get away with it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But there's a thing called, I believe it's yes, tax fraud, right, and they love catching people in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They want their money, they want their big chuck.
Speaker 2: And so when you buy certain things, let's just go. Let's say, lindsay gives you a million dollars and you go to buy a house, and then they're gonna go, we notice you're gonna pay cash. We need to know the lineage of where you got the cash.
Speaker 1: Right. You can blame the cartails for that one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the way to kind of control money laundering and other things. So you definitely don't have to pay taxes on it if you don't report it. To tell the truth, I'm of my vasectomy Thursday. What is the worst part about it, lindsay, what do you think I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna have to say? In a chair for a few hours, not doing nothing.
Speaker 2: It's fifteen minutes the procedure. It's a nothing burger procedure time. It's longer waiting in the waiting room. Wow, gimbi.
Speaker 1: I think the worst part of it is when your vagina starts to grow in right, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: When you start becoming a beta, you just lose the ability to like swing a hammer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't work on cars anymore. You know your your grilling skills?
Speaker 2: Just sit down to pee. You're like Mimosa's brunch.
Speaker 5: Last one?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: What happened to Seemen?
Speaker 1: Sam?
Speaker 3: She died?
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna take a break. We'll be I wanted to bring this up. I am not a coffee creamer person. I just like plain old cream, okay, not like the flavored creamers.
Speaker 2: No, okay, But they have released banana bread wah, and a lot of people I like banana Who doesn't like banana bread?
Speaker 1: Banana bread is pretty good. Yeah right, But they have apparently released banana bread creamer.
Speaker 3: Who makes it? Which brand?
Speaker 1: Uh? The oh? The normal people? What are the uh?
Speaker 2: How they make all the creamers? I'm forgetting the name of it at this moment. Carnation.
Speaker 1: I believe cream Maate cream Ate, cream meat by Nestley, Coffee Mate my bed coffee of meat. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, some of those are really good. Some of them are straight garbage, yeah, because they're too sweet.
Speaker 1: I used to be uh uh French vanilli ga Yeah right, and then I got turned on to this uh Italian sweet cream. Oh yeah, that's good. I like that, so I prefer actually prefer that over the French of Anila.
Speaker 3: It's a limited edition release.
Speaker 1: Sure a lot of those are, especially like around the holidays and stuff like that. It could be fun though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the caramel macchiado is my favorite.
Speaker 1: Sure some people use it for this which I've had. There's a place up in a Wassa that do like dirty sodas and you put it in, like you can put flavors in sodas to give them a different like a float types. That's pretty good, right, I've seen it put in cocktails. You can you got a cake mix, or you're making pancakes in the morning, you can put it in there to replace the milk part. Right.
Speaker 2: If you have a ninja creamy, you can put it in to make the like more creamy and add of flavory flavor to it.
Speaker 1: So you can use it for a lot of things.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I wonder if people when they came from the World Cup had they got to try and were like damn gingerbread.
Speaker 1: Right right, right? What's this birthday cake? I got put in my coffee cup?
Speaker 2: They put out a list of things that they foods that people that are visiting America had, but were like what right, and ranch we've seen that right? Yeah, people were like ranch, what which that means they have garbage ranch over there.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know they didn't have ranch over I just thought ranch was worldwide.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I mean even regionally. There are places in America that are like, we don't do ranch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those people, we don't visit those places.
Speaker 2: Chicago style pizza, Chicago beef sandwiches, things like that. Apparently I've had deep Dish. I'm not a big Chicago pizza person. Neither seems like a crockpot meal. If I'm being honest, it's a lot. But Chicago beef sandwiches. Yeah, it's a Philly right, isn't it just essentially a Philly Philly cheeseteak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess, or a or a Philly cheese steak Philly or No, it's roast beef. I don't think that's the same as a Philly cheese steak.
Speaker 1: It's beef.
Speaker 3: Or pastrami. I mean, they have cold sandwiches in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Sure, but Chicago beef sandwich is a thing like a Philly cheese steak is a thing, like deep dish is a thing.
Speaker 2: You're the Chicago person.
Speaker 3: I expect you to know that I U Chicago hot dogs when I'm there.
Speaker 2: BUCkies people, obviously, we're crazy about BUCkies.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This is one that I learned the hard way when every time I go to Europe ice Italian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're moving on. Abundant ice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The amount of ice you can get at the ready.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, twenty pounds bags of ice. Yeah, whatever. When I was in, every time I go, first thing I want when I get back is a drink with ice in it, whether that's water, cocktail, whatever. For sure, we just don't have ice in other countries.
Speaker 2: It's not as prominent now. Big drinks like big gulps.
Speaker 1: Okay, we do like our stuff in excess, yes, yes, for sure a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people were commentating that big gulps were one of their favorite things they discovered in America. Taco Bell huh okay, which I didn't know they didn't have Taco Bell, but they said there's just so many of them here there.
Speaker 1: They're like they call it the Holy Land. Taco Bell.
Speaker 2: Chipotle Okay, okay, Chipotle's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have a version of Chipotle in Australia, but I don't. I don't know if they have it anywhere else.
Speaker 2: Biscuits and gravy, hell yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: They don't really have gravy in many other countries.
Speaker 1: Sure they do, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They'd probably call it something different, but they don't make it a breakfast item and put it on biscuits.
Speaker 1: And some places don't call this gets and biscuits.
Speaker 2: True, dad, Yeah, I love biscuits and gravy.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't go wrong. Sausage gravy has to have the sausage cooked up, chopped up in there. I'll take your plain ass non sausage gravy like just country graves, just regular old country gravy, peppered white gravy. Yeah, but I prefer to have the big chunks of sausage. Okay, So spoiler, you can always if that's what they do, you can just order sausage and chop it up and put it in there.
Speaker 2: It's very easy to do it.
Speaker 1: I am not going to a restaurant to chop up my own food put it in my own goddamn gravy. They should do it for me. You're gonna chump it up put in your mouth anyway. But I'm with you.
Speaker 2: It's I like when there's like my parents used to make it with just ground beef. Yeah, and not sausage.
Speaker 1: Okay, we've done that before too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I had a friend who would fry bacon and then he would fry the sauce a little bit of sausage and then do the root.
Speaker 1: In all that and put kayent oh my, oh yeah. I haven't made homemade gravy in for damn ever, but that's how we did it. Flour, milk, butter, you know, the oil from your bacon. Yeah, this is great.
Speaker 2: I'm such a snob del and I see somebody bragging about it from fast food place. I'm like, but Brahm's biscuits and gravy, yo oo, it's good.
Speaker 1: I'm CARLS Junior Mark, And maybe that should cut you are Carl Junior Mark. I think they got some damn good made from scratch biscuits and gravy.
Speaker 2: What do they do poorly? When you say made from scratch? There when you worked there, they were mixing the dough and cutting it every day.
Speaker 1: Yes, you had to get there. If you are the biscuit maker in the morning. You had to get there early. You had to mix the dough, you had to roll it all out, you had to cut them. It was a process.
Speaker 2: Man, there's no way they do that still.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't been no way, dude. They've streamline a lot of that stuff.
Speaker 1: Maybe, I don't know. I don't know. I'm gonna have to go and undercover boss this thing and be like, hmm, guys are making your biscuits from scratch. The other thing they put on here that people from the World Cup love in America, waffle House talk smack all you want. It ain't bad.
Speaker 2: No, it's good. It ain't bad at all. Man, I got no dog on waffle House. If we were like, hey, we're gonna go to eat, where do you want to go? My only complain about waffle House would be this is not a lot of.
Speaker 1: Seating right right, right, expand a little bit, mom.
Speaker 2: Then it becomes then it becomes a whole different thing. Part of it is the intimacy, I guess you're right, and the fights.
Speaker 1: Right I've never I've been a waffle House guy for a long time, and I have yet to see a fight breakout in one same on online all the time, but not the ones that I go to. Maybe I'm just not getting here at the right time.
Speaker 3: I have seen I have seen a table argument, not a physical fight, but I have seen a guy get up, slam his money down on the table, and then lee before got into a physical altercation, so slammed his money down. Yeah, it was like they were arguing at the table and he stood up and.
Speaker 1: He like lady or something.
Speaker 3: No, it was two guys.
Speaker 1: Oh again, so hemn is old lady or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably somebody texting. They have blueberry muffin flavored creamer. Yeah, they have all kinds.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Uh, somebody said you need to go to the scar place in a Wassle. They grind fresh coffee grounds and they have a new flavor called banana bread.
Speaker 1: It's the best thing. Uh.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of places in town that sell fresh coffee beans and have that.
Speaker 1: I don't think of coffee when I think of cigar place places, whiskeys, bourbons.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but Scotch are on the wagon.
Speaker 3: I want the coffee instead of the booze.
Speaker 1: I guess you're right, make it Irish. I love when you just make up stuff.
Speaker 2: Makes sense.
Speaker 1: To me.
Speaker 2: Sure you know cigar butt.
Speaker 1: Booze.
Speaker 3: So give me some coffee.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, there's a place down Mecca. I had forty first in Purity and they have a ton of coffee choices and they have flavored ones too.
Speaker 1: All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Big Mad Morning, all right.
Speaker 1: So I learned a pretty funny way to insult people from Boston. Okay, not that you need to insult people from Boston, but they get really sensitive about it. And that is tell them when they're like, I'm from Boston, you go, oh, like in Goodwill hunting, Okay, because that was placed in.
Speaker 2: Supposed to write, but it is They're not from Boston. Those are Cambridge guys. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are acting as people from Boston. Ah, and they get people get really worked up and like they're not from Boston. They're Cambridge people.
Speaker 1: Boston people are serious about being Boston people.
Speaker 2: Yes, by the way, it's like owaso Tulsa. Right, Oh wow, probably closer action deal not Yeah, then it's a massive deal to them.
Speaker 1: It's it's everything like ten miles no, like literally, I can be like Wow Caridge, right wow. But I mean if I would assume that the Cambridge people are a little hoity toitier than people from.
Speaker 2: Bass, I think it's just the it's where, you know, educated, right type of thing. It's kind of like being in Kansaity. People go oh like in Kansas, Like, no, it's Kansity Missouri.
Speaker 1: Well see though, that's why you shouldn't have a city named the same in two different fucking states. I agree. Right there next to each other.
Speaker 2: They literally have a road it's called State Line Road, and on one half it's the Missouri side and the other half it's Kansas.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Well that's like me being from Michigan City, Indiana, and people think, what part of Michigan are you from? No, I'm from Indiana. Just a town, Michigan City.
Speaker 2: And is it on the border of Michigan?
Speaker 3: Well, Lake Michigan.
Speaker 2: Is it on the border of Michigan?
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, a little bit. It's it's the most southern tip of Lake Michigan. And it's the most northern part of the state of Indiana.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's probably named after the lake and not so much the state.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's within it's within two kilometers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, it's super close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where you grew up in Michigan City.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I graduated from Michigan City High School.
Speaker 2: You're the Potawatamee Country Club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my mom is a member.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you ever go buy Swing Bellies?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, to eat burgers. They had really good burgers there.
Speaker 1: Oh how often you go back?
Speaker 3: Used to be about once a year. I haven't been back for two years now.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If I looked up right now where I grew up, Cedar Falls, Iowa, and I'm doing it and tried to name places. The Vibe Coffee Nope, don't know that place. Mulligan's Brick Oven, Nope, because I've been back there since I was eighteen.
Speaker 1: I'm fifty. Wow. Oh wait, Well, when my girlfriend and I went to Florida last year, we stopped in my hometown in Alabama, and uh, it's still the same shithole that it was then, right, Just the name of the gas station changed, that's about it. I was like, oh, it used to be a Texico. I think now it's like a shell station.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Used to go in there, still cigarettes all the time. It was great, fantastic, they had them right there on the counter and somebody would distract while we just put them right in our pockets and took off Ours was the Woolworth in the mall, okay, because.
Speaker 2: They had the candy. Was like the candy section was right by the door, right, so you could easily slide right and they would never see they'd have to see you. There was no cameras or security or anything.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: We'd take big league chew uh. We would take packs of bubble Yum. We would take bottles of clearly Canadian Oh wow.
Speaker 1: I was growing up in California. My brother and I would stop at seven eleven. We'd have to walk to school. It was a couple of blocks, yea, And every morning we stopped at the seven eleven and we would lift them from candy from them and my motherfucking brother would always take gob stoppers, the loudest fucking candy you can steal. And he's like, here, put these in your pocket. Here, I am cut, shrunk, cut drunk, cut chunk, trying to walk out all nice and slow. Never worked out. Still quieter candy. Man.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think if I my brother ever stole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my brother's the reason why I doll he taught you put me up to Okay. Yeah, that's kind of like when people hide the drugs on the baby carriage, right, They're like, oh, they're never going to suspect the babies, you know, carriage basically the same thing, good, but the little alarm, they'll never suspect him.
Speaker 2: My brother was always very assertive, so he would do the We'd be somewhere and he grabbed and put it like in my shirt and then run away and be like he's stealing. And I was like, I didn't want to get in trouble. Meanwhile, he probably was stealing, right my brother. Yeah, I'm gonna go aha and tell the story my brother stole.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: They used to do card shows in the mall, and my brother allegedly. I think the statue stole a Johnny Bench rookie card really damn from a card show.
Speaker 1: Wow, So this cat don't care.
Speaker 2: You think he didn't steal gum?
Speaker 1: How much blame it on you?
Speaker 3: How much was the card at the time.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's if it's more than one hundred bucks. Now, I would be surprised. Baseball cards are a twenty six bucks Okay, twenty Okay, so one says one seventy, one says seventy four, one says three fifty nine. Okay, here's another one that says nine thousand. So it would just depend on which version I guess he had. But yeah, to me, collecting cards is one of those things like you might you're buying lottery tickets.
Speaker 1: It's all you're doing much.
Speaker 3: Because at the time.
Speaker 2: Something My brother in law loves it. Man, they love it for for Christmas. I drew him for Christmas and I bought like six or seven because now you buy him in packs, right too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so to open and he was he thought it was great, but he should probably sh his pants, didn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for him, it was a good It's like scratching one hundred lottery tickets right right right. But you're like, oh, I got a foil wrapped Expose limited edition twice burnt, crimped, cut right foil matched tops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not flear right, And then our kids will be growing up doing the same ship with Pokemon cards.
Speaker 2: It's more than that, now, dude to collect Pokemon cod Dude Shields has a whole section.
Speaker 1: Of just collect no of all kinds. Uh love cards. Yes, I've been shields in a long time. Go online like those show photos of like Target people in standing in line and Target in the morning before they open because they have they're releasing some costco will have.
Speaker 2: I'm not joking security right for grown ass men going in there. People, it ain't just doors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, they trying to get that next special one. Yeah, you know, make that, make that big dollar whatever. I've seen those videos on the TikTok and it's just like, really, grown motherfuckers. Man. Is there supposed to be for kids? The Pokemon cards, the baseball Yeah, supposed to be for kids, but you all grow motherfuckers going in there and taking all them, buying them all up, making kids angry.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if kids do it anymore. They may do it because their parents do it. But where I want to push back on is if you have something that makes you happy and gives you hope in a time of bullshit and chaos, then who am I to tell you should do it?
Speaker 1: Right? I'm with you.
Speaker 2: It does feel like a kid thing. Some people say the same thing about video games, right, But if you have a thing that gives you an outlet of escape, mine just happens to be reading, then, so be it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't nothing wrong with it. It might make fun of you a little bit a lot for it, but you know it's okay, right, isn't it funny? How like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you well, you would make fun of someone for collecting cards, Pokemon cards, reading whatever, dork, but someone drinking their mind away, right, We're like, no, that's fine, that's manly.
Speaker 1: That's not healthy for you. No, it is a temporary escape. And maybe playing video games for six, eight, ten hours at a time it's probably not healthy either. But again, if it makes you happy bright, it can be that bad.
Speaker 2: I would argue video games is fine too, because it's problem solving.
Speaker 1: It's memory mark the way I see it, I'm not out doing meth right there at all?
Speaker 2: Okay, drinking just right?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: You do drink when you play? I don't, really, I don't. It's it fucks with me. I can't. I can't play the game right.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite things to do is drink and read. Really oh yeah, oh yeah, okay, have a beer. Okay, sit there and sit on a beer while I'm reading. I go to the there's a brewer I go to and do it. Cocktail.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was thinking you'd say a glass of wine.
Speaker 3: But I might drink a glass of wine while I'm reading, but normally it's coffee.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I just got to start reading first. It's where I'm at.
Speaker 2: I'd I would I always my argument people like I don't read, and I would say, you just haven't found the book that came out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely right, you're absolutely right. Books are like movies, and you've got to grab me by the balls in the first five minutes or I'm out. Yeah, and if you can't grab me, then this is a waste of time. Yeah, and books. Books are much like movies that way. For me. You've got to be willing to go one hundred pages wow, or fifty at least it seems like a lot, because you've.
Speaker 2: Got to give it well, I mean it takes time. Like think of the scene of Game of Thrones when they throw that kid out the window they started, how that series starts. You start watching your own Holy fuck balls like that, you're in. You're in same thing that in a book, that wouldn't be the first sentence, right, right, it would be twenty five pages.
Speaker 1: Maybe, right, But it's a lot of build up to get there. Ah, But.
Speaker 2: No, man, That's why I think I like getting recommendations from people on books, because they'll give you a little tidbit and so you know what chaos is about to happen. A book series I'm reading now, I hadn't seen it a couple of times, and people are like, oh, it's about apocalypse, and you're like, okay, okay. And it wasn't till I was in the bookstore and this old lady came up to me in the bookstores. I'm looking for a book and she goes, this book series is insane and she's like seventy maybe, and she's like, it's insane. The meth lamas like she starts naming it, and I'm like, listen, this old broad so this Goodie two Shoes Freedom McFadden is going this is the book. I was like, all right, I'll give it a shot.
Speaker 1: I mean something then, And man, I was when I go to the library or a bookstory, I'm always like, holy shit, the number of books in here, and holy shit.
Speaker 2: People are like, I made it, my book.
Speaker 1: Got published, right, the authors out there yet and.
Speaker 2: You're just fucking walking by it, right. I think about that in home depot too. When you walk through home depot and there's so many things like you know, corkscrew, wizzy wig opener or whatever. These are all people who had an idea and or invention or created something and you're just walking by it like it's stupid as fuck.
Speaker 1: Right time, I need my fucking paint. Who needs a tipsy toper? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey, great example, Yeah, great example of Like that's someone who created something and he just sits there and you just fucking right by it like it ain't a fucking thing. And someone's not in Lindsay's case, Mom's case, but it's like their hopes and dreams and like the retirement and feeding families and bank, yes is banking on it.
Speaker 1: Yep. I had a group of friends in middle school. The the ain't was Ainsley and Ashley and Aubrey Mayfield that's their last name. Their dad invented the Wayney roller. I don't know what that is. That is a cage on a broomstick that you put your waiters in and you roll it over the campfire and it cooks a hot into hot dogs. At one time, huh. And this was this was like in the early nineties. I don't even know if it's still a thing now, but it was sold in local hardware stores around newkirk Pauca City area, and yeah, that was. That was his claim to fame. He invented the Wienie roller.
Speaker 2: I'm looking to see what this because when I look up wienie roller, it just shows the thing you see in a convenience.
Speaker 1: Store, right exactly.
Speaker 3: No, that's not it.
Speaker 1: This is a fucking broomstick with a piece of chicken wire that made a little round cage. You stuff your hot dogs and chicken wire, roll it over the campfire.
Speaker 2: People that invent stuff like that, oh my god, the I think they are the absolute best because they get so excited and passionate about it. And even though it looks like a fucking chicken wire on a broomstick, like no, no, no, no, no, no, we don't get it.
Speaker 1: You don't see the vision, people are going to be lining up to buy these things. Yeah, I'm sure they sold good in the early nineties there, But I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, dude, I don't see it as a thing, not anymore.
Speaker 1: No, that was that was again. That was thirty some years ago, So I doubt the weeny roller is still a thing. But I just know in my neck of the woods when I was growing up, that was that was that was big for them. For them.
Speaker 3: I see the Weenie roaster. Eh, it's uh yeah, fifty bucks and it it will put a whole pack on there.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting is you can buy a mini hot dog roller bun steamer like in the for your house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, do you.
Speaker 2: Eat that many fucking hot dogs that you gotta have when it they're ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, They're good for parties and barbecues and botmtz vas and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Right, No, okay for a party. Couldn't you just rent that rather than buy one?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: It's like the.
Speaker 2: The uh popcorn machine people get put in their house. It's more of a pan in the as.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, you can buy one of those that's just hot dogs for two hundred and seventy bucks. Whoa, yeah, so you can have hot dogs fucking tink like rolling around. Remember when the.
Speaker 3: Target's got one the Oscar Meyer hot dog roller and bun warmer for eighty bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm looking at. That's what triggered the conversation to seventy Well no, yeah, so you got to look at.
Speaker 2: The top there's one that looks like a popcorn roller. This guests also viewed.
Speaker 1: And you can get that.
Speaker 2: Cooks up to six hot dogs easily move it around, thirteen inch spoke wheels and a convenient pool handle, don't I know it? Have a backyard barbecue. Oh bro, hey, come over to my house. We're gonna have a barbecue. And you show up and I wheeld this fucking contraption.
Speaker 3: Right, you may as well have a little circus in your backyard at that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, where's the ponent?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, we're just sitting around be ready about ten minutes.
Speaker 1: The only thing that would top that is if you had like the nacho cheese and chili machine.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, she would think that'd be better, right, I think that would be a better That could.
Speaker 1: Be a fun party, a convenience store party, right, just rent all those things. Yeah, a good idea. Yeah, turn on some music. You have a little convenience store, Get you some egg rolls and some tikitas or something soft surf, right exactly. Get your fountain drink.
Speaker 2: Sure, there are people that put those fountain drinks in their house like that. You can buy the stuff and have it installed like on the counter.
Speaker 1: Rights, Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: You gotta buy the syrup, the syrups like one hundred and fifty bucks a box.
Speaker 1: If you like the Dougars or something like that. And we've got so many kids, sure.
Speaker 2: Right, but like for a family of four, it's just something like the what I saw. They just like diet coke or whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, and so the I guess it does hit different.
Speaker 2: You gotta clean it, you know from you gotta clean it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every day, that is true. And them kids ain't going to clean it. Mom My clean it. It's dad's job. Or it breaks and you're out of co two. Fuck dad, you gotta replace it. You lift that heavy box up. You gotta punch the ship out of the box. Times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't how stupid that is. But beer tap sounds like a great idea, but it's beer. It's okay, use it only on the weekends or not? Right, you show your friends. You don't show up your fountain drinks to your friend. You're like, look at my kegerade.
Speaker 1: You're not like what I got picked up from a convenience seven eleven that was closing the keys in it. Just turn it.
Speaker 2: It gets the kids out of it. When they don't fucking need it. Yeah, crony, how we do that? We're like, it's like, you know, the deviled egg story or not. Who's gonna eat seven tortillas? But you get nachos, man, you definitely are eating some tortillas.
Speaker 1: The goddamn right. I will not eat a dozen hard bowled eggs at one time, cut them in half a film. I'm for it right right.
Speaker 2: You probably could say you wouldn't be able to do it right, but if you put it in a hard boiled or a deviled egg.
Speaker 1: Format, easy, yeah, easily. Leill love this.
Speaker 2: Lindsay yesterday said she could eat ten hot dogs in a minute. I'm sorry, yeah, sorry, didn't mean to undermind you.
Speaker 1: Congratulations you takes you good. Ten hot dogs in ten minutes, she said. She said, no, buny, Oh yeah, that's totally you. You just no way, no way, right down, one right after another. I'll bet you're good.
Speaker 2: I bet you get to five and go holy fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you're probably right. I probably would. I'm probably overestrating myself. But if the if the Nathan hot dogs eating competition, he had sixty six or no, yeah, sixty six of them in ten minutes.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, eating a whole package of hot dogs and one sitting is he's not a problem.
Speaker 2: Say it like you're undermining the ability to do that, Like he didn't do a fucking thing like.
Speaker 1: I mean, so you, I just.
Speaker 3: Feel like if sixty six of them can be done, but I'm thirty eight can be done by a woman like you.
Speaker 2: To you, that sounds like they didn't do that much, like that was easy.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it's easy, but.
Speaker 2: You're making a song. Anybody could fucking do it.
Speaker 3: Well, Yeah, I think anyone can do at least ten if they can do sixty six and thirty eight.
Speaker 1: But they're doing buns and Wayne, they just the things you're doing just straight wayner, Then that's not I can eat a package.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 1: I do eat an entire package of hot dogs by myself in one sitting.
Speaker 2: So you buy two packs of buns, Yeah, I'm a one maybe two hot dog guy.
Speaker 1: If i'm if if I'm doing it with the buns, you know, like a chili dog night or something I could probably I can and I think four is my limit, right, I put four on my plate, small them with chili, cheese and onions and that's but it's the bread that's so filling, exactly right. No, I just raw dog in it. Hook me up. I'm in no way Lindsey could do ten hot dogs, no bun. I think the only one way to find out.
Speaker 2: I know, I threatened her. I was going to do it today, but I ain't something else I wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Well, when we come back from vacation, maybe we can see if if any of us can gobble down ten Lizzen.
Speaker 2: I'm not out here fucking making it sound like thirty eight is a fucking magic trick. I think it's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I'll challenge you.
Speaker 2: We got yeah, ten minute times then, so well, hold on, she's with ten because the woman did thirty eight. Okay, so if she does, you've got to get hit a bigger number. Kill ten, double it, twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty no buns, twenty waiters, no buns, and ten minute time. Okay. I think I think that could be done. I'll buy the hot dogs. I'll buy thirty fucking hot dogs. Are we cooking them? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm not eating raw hot dogs.
Speaker 2: They're cooked. They are already cooked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's that way. It's easier that way, just to slice open the package and fucking chestnut is warm.
Speaker 3: They're warm raw.
Speaker 2: Water, they are cooked meat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gross, tastes good, it's gonna taste good.
Speaker 1: Don't taste good anyway. But I consider myself the winter on this one because she forfeits.
Speaker 2: I think, listen, you're only a winner if you do it right. If you don't do it, you are speaking out of your fucking ass.
Speaker 1: I'm in it. I'm in it. I seriously think ten minutes, two packages of hot dogs, no problem.
Speaker 2: What's an acceptable way to reheat.
Speaker 3: The wea microwave?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that's fine, But bringing out a fucking grill in it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: But you know, look at these commercial dog warmers, these rollers. I kind of want wine.
Speaker 1: Of course you would, of course you would.
Speaker 3: You be such a consumer, you know, aren't we all?
Speaker 2: You know what I've seen online that I think totally fits your wheelhouse. Have you seen the self cooking machine where you just put the ingredients in this like it's pretty big, it's all at the size of the console here, and you put the ingredients in like a tub, B tub C tub and then it just you start it and it makes the fucking meal.
Speaker 3: What the hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's not cheap, but there's these people online that are making in the screen. Tell you go to the menu choices and like, oh, I'm gonna make whatever fucking chicken chili mac or whatever. And you put the chicken in here, and the noodles in here, and this in here, and then the machine grabs it and dumps it at the right time and stirs it. This lady puts the stuff together.
Speaker 1: And then she goes to softball, like oh wow, and comes home to a hot meal and people are just ripping her apart.
Speaker 2: That she's not a fucking woman, lazy lessie.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just and she's like, I love it, hate me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She just keeps showing videos at her making food.
Speaker 1: It's so awesome.
Speaker 3: So it's like a glorified crock pot essentially.
Speaker 2: Except a crockpot you put everything in and hope it works out right.
Speaker 1: This is all separated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to see what it's cooking. Fucking hilarious. I typed cookie machine and it showed me an oven. It's called a Pasha p o s h A and dinner. They sell it as it's a private robot chef that cooks delicious homemade meals while you do something else.
Speaker 3: The Pasha Cooking robot fifteen.
Speaker 2: Hundred dollars for a limited time. Holy yeah, but it's all you do is you don't do shit.
Speaker 1: You don't do shit.
Speaker 2: It's twenty it's two about two feet wide.
Speaker 1: God damn, it's like fucking god damn cappuccino machine. It does.
Speaker 2: But it has this you fell the spices. It does everything. Okay, it's pretty impressive. I don't want something that big of my goddamn counter. But but you don't ever have to cook.
Speaker 3: Your is my command, It says, I like fifty.
Speaker 1: Pounds putting it all together. I like mixing the ingredients. I like taking the time and slaving over the hot stove.
Speaker 2: Right, there's a reward there for me. And as the stirring mechanism, it has oil and water, so it puts it in there when.
Speaker 1: It needs it. Okay, Oh my goodness, it's.
Speaker 2: Impressive, right it is. It looks it looks cool.
Speaker 1: I just am not paying that much for it.
Speaker 3: No, uh uh.
Speaker 1: That is one thing you see and you're like, yeah, damn, everything started off but loving expensive. Think about this, like back in the day how much a flat screen TV used to cost. R right, you have to take out a second mortgage in order to get when that's decent, and now you pick them up for like two three hundred dollars. Big ass motherfucking TVs too, totally. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when uh I put one on my back patio, they were like, you need to get an outdoor TV.
Speaker 1: It's like, I'm not getting outdoor TV. I was.
Speaker 2: They're like, well it might get ruined. I'm like, okay, I'd rather that get ruined than spend two hundred dollars two thousand dollars for an outdoor TV. The image isn't good. I can't hear it because it's containing this fucking box thing and then it breaks.
Speaker 1: It already breaks. Yeah, yeah, just spend a couple hundred dollars. Get your busy. Oh, go on about your bidness, dude.
Speaker 2: Oh in in right, Walmut Brand, Walmart brand.
Speaker 1: You're like, well, it isn't a good picture. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: You're outside, I'm drunk anyway, right, Who gives a ship if I can't see the lines. It's not a true green movie. Get fucking bent. You go to people's houses some screens are always different. That's one of my peeves about buying TVs. As you go to like a best Buy or whatever, you're like, look how vibrant is and then you get home and you're like, what the fuck I've been swindled? Yeah, real settings. You realize they have the fucking heat temperature turned all the way up. Oh yeah, yeah, so they get your attention, fucking get you. It's all a goddamn scam. All right, Oh that's all I got, Guys, got anything.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at this Pasha thing and and the recipes they don't really look great, the meals that are coming out of this thing. I'm like, I could do better for fifteen hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: But that's not the point.
Speaker 3: I know, it's not the point. The point is, so you can be lazy, exactly well, I can stay busy without the guilt.
Speaker 2: You complain about being having to cook all the time. I know, and this would be a solution to that.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: It's the point of you can stay busy without the guilt.
Speaker 1: I don't want to stay busy, I know, fucking relax already.
Speaker 2: I don't stay I don't know what that means, staying busy without the guilt. I don't feel well.
Speaker 3: Because you're so busy, you don't have time to cook dinner, and you feel and you feel bad.
Speaker 1: About it, like, yeah, you got sports, you got no fucking dances, and you're working too, got fucking hand jobs that you gotta give out right, Fuck man, Sorry, I can't give you a handy today. I gotta make dinner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, instead by yourself. The hot dog roller indoor grill for only one hundred and twenty bucks, and your kids can eat Glizzies whenever they want.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 2: There's no way that those buns stay right. They drive out super fast. Oh yeah, I'm not a big bun. Steamed bunon kind of man. Grilled bun, steam bun.
Speaker 3: I like that too.
Speaker 1: Grilled is the way to go. You have to toast your buns on the grill.
Speaker 2: You want to get fucking crazy. You want to get boogie gimpe next time you do. Brought buy special brought.
Speaker 1: Bunts, the ones that are sliced on top.
Speaker 2: No that you have to buy them in the deli section. They usually buy the deli meats.
Speaker 1: Really, oh my god, so special bun.
Speaker 2: They're just not made with super cheap ingredients.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but they're so good. If you buy Broughts at Sea they have the best buns and you warm them put them, Oh my gosh, that wildly good.
Speaker 1: I'll take your word for it. Then, I don't know if you know this Wiener buns.
Speaker 2: If you have the wrong bun, the yeah, it can ruin your Wiener.
Speaker 1: It will never be the same.
Speaker 2: Now, all right, you guys have a great week.
Speaker 3: See