Speaker 1: All right, we're live. Welcome to six get Agenda.
Speaker 2: I'm here, I'm Andrew here to talk about what they won't like always and today I'm joined with Alex from Nuggets News and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, special guests.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk about some little known facts, at least I didn't know anything about it, the Port Arthur massacre. This is kind of the catalyst event to how the gun situation ended up where it is right now in Australia. And yeah, Alex, he's from I believe you're from, or at least live in the area where this happens, So welcome on, Alex. Tell everybody where they can find you. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me mate, and yeah, thanks for coming on my show last week. But yes, I've been a conspiracy theorist and dot connector for twenty five years now. Had a pretty crazy life. I used to be a pharmacist and I quit that in twenty seventeen. A psycho not I'm just always been obsessed with how the body of the mind and how the world works. So yeah, Australa is a very interesting place with some stuff we're going to get into today in terms of sieops. Over the years, and I feel like we're a bit of a test bed for the New World Order. There's some ancient stuff here if you're into your resets and covered up history, and yeah, we'll get into all that.
Speaker 2: Super excited. Yes, thank you for having me on last week. Yeah, we had a good time.
Speaker 1: We go into the just kind of the I guess what you would.
Speaker 2: Call the zenith that is six year agenda over here. Yeah, it was a great time. I had a good time. Hopefully your audience liked it. And yeah, I'm sure everybody's going to enjoy this on my side.
Speaker 1: Because we love to get into this kind of shit all the time.
Speaker 2: And yeah, maybe we'll have time for some cryptid talks, a little bit of the Australia mysteries. We're kind of talking about this in the pre show, a little bit of the alien ancient stuff like that, so that'll be fun. Yes, we'll see how far we get on that. Yeah, so I'm super excited. So tell us a little bit about I guess yourself Tasmania, like you know, where you're from, stuff like that, and then kind of, you know, we could give a little background on like cause I'm ninety six, I mean, how old were you then whenever that happened, you know, et cetera.
Speaker 1: So we'll get there.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I was grade three, so I would have been like eight or nine when this massacre happens, and yet it happened down in Tasmania for people that know, that's the little island down the very bottom of Australia. And yeah, I've done detailed episodes on a lot of stuff we're going to talk about today on Nuggets News is our biggest channel on YouTube, and I'm pretty pretty big on X and obviously post to all the socials as well if people want to check out anything we discussed in any more detail. But yeah, so I grew up here, traveled the world for a year. I've traveled Australia and their men doing YouTube full time for nine years now. But yeah, if you want to get into all the juicy cover up that was this massacre that de armed Australia, then yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, I'll even pull up a little bit about it, you know what I mean, just a little little.
Speaker 1: You know, overviews.
Speaker 3: If there's a couple of things I mentioned and you want to Google search them and bring them up for people at home to show the images we're talking about, help you do that as well. But basically, like I said, Australia's a bit of a test bed for the new World Order and rolling out these UN and all the globalist agendas. So back in the mid nineties there was a big push from our government to ban guns right, and there were actually footage of senators getting up in Parliament and saying it's going to take a massacre on Tasmanian soul to get this legislation through, because Tasmania and South Australia are the two states that were really pushing back against this because we didn't really have a lot of gun violence or anything like that going on. And so there was yeah, two people that got up on Parliament on record and said that before this massacre took place. There's also documents from the UN saying that they wanted this gun control in rolled out by nineteen ninety six, and this is when it all happened. So the official story is that a young guy who was on the spectrum, so he had the IQ of a thirteen year old, and he supposedly walked into this Port Arthur historic site which is a tourist site and this has got a dark history. So this is one of the oldest towns in Australia where they bought all the convicts to settle and tourist attraction because it's an old rundown in prison. There's ghost tours. They say it's horned, real dark energy there, all this type of thing. There's a little island called dead Man's Island where you can take a ferry to and sell these graves of the worst convicts, and this ties into part of the story as well. So basically, yeah, the story is that this guy walked into this cafe that day and just started headshotting all these people. I think it was nineteen people in the first minute or two is the official story. But we've got testimony from survivors that worked at the Port Arthur site that lived there and they knew Martin Bryant because he was from the area, and they survived and they spent years going around doing talks saying it wasn't him that did the shooting, and that matched all the other survivor testimony. Because there's a few hundred people there that day at the tourist site. It was a busy Sunday in tourist season, but This is a tiny little town with like a few hundred people right in a Tasmania, which is like the kind of smallest, lowest population state. So all these other anomalies start following when you're look into the official story. So this is only like an hour and a half away from the capital city of Hobart. There should have been police and all that on the scene. The local police is only two in that local area. They got diverted away from a fake we've found drugs kind of call that came in, so they got sent as far away as they could to the other side of the peninsula. When all this happened. Again, this is a just distraction.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yes, absolutely.
Speaker 2: It sounds like October seventh in Israel, you know, all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: The most secure borders in the world.
Speaker 2: One could argue, all of a sudden, the idea has gone, you know, that day, and then everybody gets hit at that concert, so very it rhymes with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the police taking four hours I think to get there, maybe six in a place that should have taken an hour to get there. There's all the same sort of anomalies right, like they're letting this operation out unfold there's wiki leaks to the great breakdown of all this talking about how there's multiple people connected to intelligence agencies in the cafe, and one of them even got up and said, no, no, not here when he starts shooting, because they believe that it might have meant to have taken place on the ferry that I just spoke about, where there's would have been nowhere to go full of passengers, but the fairy just changed its timetable to half an hour earlier because of daylight savings. And there was talk that this guy was like around the car park wanting to get on the ferry and got told her already left and then kind of change of plans or maybe it was meant to happen in the cafe and all the people intelligence that were involved were meant to get taken out. Yeah, because oh say you go, yeah, any questions jumping anytime?
Speaker 2: No, I was gonna say, let's get a visual a little bit of like this place, what we're talking about a little bit because I'm curious, like I want to you know, you kind of know the area at least, like what we're talking about here, So one second I'll get this ready because there is such.
Speaker 3: Like Port Arthur Historic Site. Yeah, there it is. And the Broad Arrow Cafe is the actual place where the shooting took place, so i'd be it's right next to all these old rundown kind of like type. Now. The Broad Arrow Cafe interestingly got bought by the Tasmanian government the year before all this happened as well, so changed really government hands. All the owners were on a retreat that Sunday, which was very rare for them, so all the sort of senior staff weren't there either, which is another anomaly.
Speaker 1: Is this it right here?
Speaker 3: I've only still got your Google search on the on the screen, unless that's really frozen on my end.
Speaker 2: But that's why I see here. Hold on, is this here? Is it showing me moving it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait? Why is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, it is just it just stopped on the actual I'll just go ahead and share my entire screen.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's that's why I so here.
Speaker 3: So the other I'll keep going through some of the other anomalies, right m h And yeah, so that is the cafe that was ordered to be destroyed and burnt down no investigation to take place, which is against Australian law. You know, when all these international people die in Australian soil, you have to have an inquest, right and tell the families what happened and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah wait, so okay, so instant demolition right, So when we have assassinations in America, a lot of times you'll see the same thing like Charlie Kirk. I don't know if you saw, but they redid the concrete like the same week that.
Speaker 1: He got killed, like they redid it all.
Speaker 2: I believe that there was even a hatch door that they concrete it over.
Speaker 1: And then yes, yeah jfk.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, the first Masonic temple that was ever built in Dallas. He was shot right in front of it. They raised it as soon as it was done, so very crazy, almost like a completion, like you know, it was very crazy.
Speaker 3: Sorry, if you want to search for Port Arthur truck or Port Arthur morg truck. The Tasmanian government ordered a custom made Chevy, which we don't have in Australia to hold twenty bodies. And again there was none of these trucks in the whole of Australia. Why would you send it to like little old sleepy Tasmania. Beforehand and then they sold it afterwards, and you can still find the photo of when they sold it, like in the local classifieds in the newspaper afterwards. So it's this bright orange Chevy truck with this custom metal to carry all these bodies. So that would just happened to be in Tasmania before all this took place as well, which is another huge red flag. So you've also you've also got on the day that this happens. Yeah, thirty three dead, there's your thirty O. I'll get into the numerology of all this soon as well.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that, you love that your hip on that, because that's what we love to do on this show, all about the mystery Babylon, you know, all about the free masonry symbolism, and you know it's funny because thirty five ended up dead, but of course they report thirty three he holds three hostage, and of course you know the tool will rays, but we're going to report it now while we have the symbolism, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So well let's get into some thirty three is where you've got this on the screen. So this happens on the twenty eighth and twenty ninth of April. And as you know, I just did a video yesterday on how we're heading into the sacrifice season in the Satanic calendar, and that week leading up to April thirty is the main sort of date in that Satanic calendar. So twenty ninth of the fourth, thirty three, thirty three dead and they kept this guy in solitary confinement and tortured him because he kept pleading not guilty, right, and then they finally prosecuted him on the twenty second of the eleventh, thirty three.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 2: I was going to see if I could find that post was on Instagram that you made that it was.
Speaker 1: We had all the dates of all the different events that have happened on like around that time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that was lost on my Nuggets News Instagram yesterday. You can find that. So let's get into some more juicy stuff. So on that day, there just happened to be an International Trauma Surgeons convention in sleepy little old Hobart Hospital, so all the world's best trauma surgeons happened to be there. That day there was an international media conference in sleepy old Hobart, so all the world's media happened to be there that day.
Speaker 2: That's just like nine to eleven two, you know, nine to eleven they had medical standby because they were running a drill and so of course to mitigate how many people were killed because you have a massive you know, two buildings coming down. I mean you could hear talking mass casualty. So they do this where they will have a mitigation you know, situation almost.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now, the top Tasmanian police officer who was first on the scene and the media respondent came out a few years agobot that he was a pedophile and he took his own life when all this started to surface, and there's a big police investigation now because the police covered it up for years. Right with everything we know now about putting compromise people and pedophiles in positions of power, right, this ties very much into this story too. Now you've also got the Special There was a you know how they do these like pre planned events. There was an operation with all the Special Service kind of like Australia's Army Special servicemen in the months beforehand that they did in Tasmania, and they were there that day as well, got flown in right, and there's a footage that you can see of this Special Service agent leaving in the front seat of the ambulance going and now all these sas guys that were involved died in a mysterious Tomahawk helicopter crash in Queensland two months later as well, they covering up their tracks of like who was involved. Right, So yeah, just I could go on with hundreds of these instances and things that came up that were just the biggest red flags, like almost more obvious than nine to eleven. But this is just not known because ninety six was kind of early pre internet in Australia. The survivors were never allowed to talk. There's been an Aussie YouTuber with a channel called the Wasp Files who's done like dozens and dozens of episodes on this this year, and so this is kind of like the first time where he's interviewed people that survived and really covered this in that modern era of alternate media, which has been great, right, because this is one of these things that's just so horrific to talk about something, you know the fact that people got massacred, and you know, Normans just don't want to believe that there's no way the government could do that the same with all conspiracies, right, but when you start to look into it, Yeah, there's just that many red flags that this was an inside job Tom Australia and they passed those gun laws. Yeah Boord the cafe to get burnt down. This guy is still in prison, no one's allowed to talk to him or anything. And this is coming up to the thirty year reunion this year in.
Speaker 1: April thirty years Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so they definitely it's just rhymes with every other cover up that you see, like Charlie Kirk for instance, with the way that they're shutting down and gag order on everybody when it comes to any information regarding that day.
Speaker 1: So it's just it's insane.
Speaker 2: Has anyone ever had to sit down with Martin B keeking a cup ass Martin Australian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, journalists have tried and whatnot. But yeah, it's just good luck because it's so corrupt down here with like the cops and the prison system and yeah.
Speaker 2: He's the man in prison. Sorry I didn't catch that that was his name, Martin B. Yeah I think you did say that, so yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: So another thing with Martin is that he was the heir to a huge inheritance. So his mother and his father both died in suspicious circumstances in the months and years before this happened. He flew to the Tavistot Institute and there's deep connections with MK ulture in Australia, and there's some of the Sykes involved moved down from Sydney to Hobart in the years beforehand as well. And yeah, Tattersall's was like the big Lotto I don't know if it's called lotto, Touch a lot or whatever in America too, but yeah, he was air to this huge fortune and then all this happens as well, which is very suspicious.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, So yeah, So I mean, yeah, you have the government buying the property, shutting everything down, instant burning, gag ordered pretty much, and everybody can't talk about it and just take the guns, I mean, just instantly take the So is there a possible foreign intelligence involvement with this? Do you think maybe like British or you know, Massade or Cia? Do you think there's any Is there anybody who alleges that there was something involvement, you know, some kind of involvement regarding that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. One of my other friends who's been deep into this, who's older than me. He did some research finding connections to Massad and I forget the name of the guy that was specifically involved. Was it Joe Engels or Joe Villas, Joe Villas if you want to look that up. And there was a black, suspicious black truck scene there that day with blacked out windows in one photo from when the helicopters and the media were circling the cafe. Yeah, Joe wild v I L L A S. I believe so all close to that. Yeah, and he's been connected to Massad and intelligence agencies and yeah, obviously I think they're all connected at the highest levels, right, like Asio is the name of our intelligence agency.
Speaker 2: Australian conspiracy theorists and internet journalist base and Joe Villis.
Speaker 3: So he actually wrote a book about the Port ALTHAMSACU. We've kind of l like the alternate version, you know how they like to control both sides. Yes, he actually wrote a books kind of like giving his Spain again to distract people away from probably what actually happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this guy, they call him an Australian conspiracy theorists on here as well, so they discredit any truth that he did give if you know, if he did.
Speaker 1: Right, they tend to put a little truth in there.
Speaker 2: So here it talks about Villis investigations, blame significant world events, joint CIA massade operations, and he maintained in disclaimers on his site that his reports were written in the interest of public safety. H wow, he supposedly proved that such esoterics happened. Happening says the death of Diana, So in other words, that he's saying that he's decoding her death as well as some CIA masside scandal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm not sure if it was him or was another guy that might have been the massade, then if he's exposing some of that Zius stuff. But yeah, a lot of people say that that book he wrote was kind of like a yeah, the distraction rather really getting to what actually happened.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go, Israeli operation carried out by mister Arvum. Let's see if this is it, this is the idea of defense forces. So he's saying that it's this section of the idef is midst the Arvum.
Speaker 3: Okay, I haven't even heard of that missed.
Speaker 1: It's a certain unit it's a certain unit in the IDs.
Speaker 2: He's saying that he's blaming them for being involved, which I believe it. It's so funny, you know, I just kind of guessed with the recent events, with the massade and everything, it's hard to not ask, you know, oh, it happened to be involved, And sure enough there's somebody at least alleging and probably has some proof in his book to back it up.
Speaker 1: I'd love to read it.
Speaker 3: And now you've got the lady that was headed like the Anti Gun Commission and all that stuff here in Australia when this all happened. As soon as it happened and they got gun little story, she moved to the US and became head of one of your you know, lobby groups. Today I'm America. And then, as we know, a lot of the school shootings kicked off. I think Columba and school shooting was in April, wasn't it. In this Season of Sacrifice.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure what it was that the same year ninety I know it was in the nineties.
Speaker 3: I think Columba was like a year or two after from memory, but the same same time.
Speaker 1: No go ahead X.
Speaker 2: I was just looking at his birth dates still go ahead because I didn't find the date yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's if you find that that Emmy jest today from the Sacrifice season, it's wild like the Titanic.
Speaker 2: April twentieth, Well, you know, April twentieth's funny because that's Hitler's birthday.
Speaker 1: There, you guys, So you know, it's like, you know, we all celebrate four twenty.
Speaker 2: You know, the day that Elon Musk launched his first space rocket was on four to twenty, you know. And I don't think it's a coincidence that they're giving these Nazi salutes and they're messing with peop to have scull and bones ties, and the scallon bones has ties to the Thule Society, and they funded the Nazis and Bolsheviks.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of Communist ties. And then you have JD.
Speaker 2: Vance and Peter Tiel and all these people who have skull and bones and Nazi ties that are like the next generation of this, and they're rubbing shoulders with Elon. So it's very obvious what's kind of occurring regarding this. And I think that, yeah, this is what we're talking about is kind of a build up to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of like the parallel Spice program rights and NASA just like the nazis, the parallel breakaway you know, UFI program and all that stuff, and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You know it's kind of genius.
Speaker 2: You know, like imagine that they built up conspiracy theories about NASA and NASA probably you know, might be maybe the least nefarious, and then they now have private companies doing things.
Speaker 1: And these private companies are the more nefarious ones.
Speaker 2: And they're supposed to be the decentralized we have your interest at heart, but in reality they're the ones bringing in what we worried about coming from these government entities like NASA.
Speaker 1: It's you know, the Pentagon, et cetera. Right, very funny how that works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this ties into like these record freedom of information requests. If they're privatizing all these military contracts and all this secret stuff that's really going on, you know that then you can't get those same documents right from all the public offers through freedom of information acts. And there's been a record number of freedom information acts in Australia and they're just like denying them. And the backlog is so long now of all the stuff that's been going on here for so long now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I bet.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So they you know, legally have to respond to you, but you know they're notorious here as well for just not doing it, or if they do respind you, they'll send you a full redacted fucking you know page where it's just you know, you don't get anything out of it.
Speaker 3: So all the documents related to Port Arthur got a ninety nine or seventy five year suppression order put on them as well.
Speaker 1: Really holy shit. So yeah, we're not going to find out till we're dead.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, and everyone involved is long gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's crazy. So okay, so I found this article here. It's I don't know, I'm sure you covered a bunch of it. So this was kind of what we started to look at it. There's thirteen questions about the day that that happened. It's funny because I mean, it was kind of you have to really specifically type in stuff to get this, Like if I type col Columbine shooting comes up right away. But I had to really like search for this because there's a port author in Texas, and so it just kept bringing that up, and I'm like, damn, you know, so.
Speaker 3: A couple more things related to the guns. So one of the guns that was found to be used was meant to be handed in in Melbourne, and so how did that gun with that serial number that was handing to police and the government in Melbourne end up down in Tasmania involved in this massacre. Also a lot of the forensics and like bullets experts and stuff, they kind of got a lot of that covered up as well from some of their official statements to what the final story was because some of the survivors had shotgun pellets in them. So it's like those shotguns used because the guy carried in a like a sports bag full of multiple weapons, they say, But then the official story was different with what guns are used and that type of thing.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, it says right here the semi auto medic weapon at Belgium mead Er thirteen or fifteen, yeah fifteen. It was handed in at the like you just said, at the Melbourne b Wider Police station. And so they're saying that they vowed that they're going to investigate these claims, et cetera, and then go on to give a whole fluff article about whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so then after this all takes place, at the cafe. There's a final siege where he drives to a different location and he's seen talking to other people on the way out, and then it actually kills a couple more people. Again were they kind of involved. And it's actually like the opening scene of Batman where he takes out everyone involved in you know, robbing the bank and then gets away on the bus himself. It's got that fear to it this story. So he goes, yeah, there's the Morgue truck there, but then he goes this other seascape cottage where there's the final siege and he supposedly has two hostages. You can still listen to the negotiations on the phone and you can hear other people and gut shot gunshots in the background when this guy, this simple, simpleton guy is talking on the phone with the negotiator, and then you've got instances of these police, local police snipers that were involved saying I've got him in my sights, like take the shot and stuff, and they get told to stand down as if like their guy, they've got a guy on the inside as well in that final siege.
Speaker 2: So really, I wonder if we can find that please, because that would be intriguing to listen to the idea if we could where because how is he talking and there's gunshots in the background, you know, and it sounds like a pretty smart operation. This all thing's pretty you know, somebody with the mind of a thirteen year olds carrying out an operation.
Speaker 1: It sounds like, yeah.
Speaker 3: And so when the first shots are fired that morning, I think it was at ten thirty because this actual at the cafe, the massacre takes place at about twelve thirty lunchtime. But they say those gunshots heard at ten thirty at this place where the siege was later on in the final stand down. So at that time, this guy, Martin Bryant is actually seen at a petrol station having a coffee by multiple people an hour away. So when the first gunshots start ringing out in this whole story, so yeah, again, witnesses identified that he wasn't even there nowhere near it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So yeah, clearly there is a lot of fuckery your foot man, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 2: So with the morg truck, it was a pre bought, pre purchased morg truck. He said that they used custom.
Speaker 3: Customer twenty bodies. Yeah, we don't have cheves in Australia really or rarely if they are it slight. These they're like custom ones or ones imported from the US, but extremely rare. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Really, this vehicle was primarily used as a disaster vehicle and the Port Arthur massacre currently for sale and all reasonable offers will be considered.
Speaker 1: Oh so this is a sale thing for it.
Speaker 3: That is the ad that was in the paper to sell it after it happened. So why was it there before? Yeah, and sleep sleepy alt Tesma and you're and why are they selling it straight after?
Speaker 1: Holy shit, dude.
Speaker 2: The memorabilia value of it for anyone making a movie series or writing.
Speaker 1: A book that is fucked up?
Speaker 2: Dude, why would you? Yeah, I mean didn't they use it? Did they put real bodies in here?
Speaker 3: Have a look at the amail, say right at Trump dot net iea.
Speaker 2: Oh, get the fuck out of here. That's crazy, I mean ninety six.
Speaker 1: I wonder what he was doing.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I don't think anyone's been able to track down that email address or a website at links to or anything again, even on wayback machine and stuff.
Speaker 2: But yeah, wow, yeah, it's almost like a subsidiary because at Trump would be like a subsidiary you know what I mean, where like this person may not obviously it's not Trump, but somebody who works maybe at a subsidiary company of Trump. You know that's crazy. Holy shit. Yeah, you mentioned this too. The authority is being diverted away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's from Almos Steminar.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It talks about a twenty eighteen annual meeting, a nineteen ninety six meeting held on the very day the masker occurred on April twenty eighth, just for lunch and the masker police received a phone call claiming there's a stash of heroin twenty to thirty minute drive opposite. That's what you were saying, dude, that's crazy. So they had to go all the way over here just to give a visual of what you were saying. Oh shit, So this is Tasmania.
Speaker 1: It is not very large. I mean twenty minutes to get across it.
Speaker 3: No, no, so that is just like the little peninsula part where Port Arthur is. Yeah, Tasmania is probably you guys talking miles, don't you. So it's like a triangle that's probably like three hundred four hundred miles on each side.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that's it, it's got some size to it. Then, Yeah, I'm just kind of skimming through these. You know, you can mention anything, you know. I don't know if I'm just kind of seen it from.
Speaker 3: What else I haven't I mentioned yet. So he did have a girlfriend that he'd met shortly before, and again there's been some questions about whether or not she was his handler in all this as well, this interesting conversations back and forth, and she was within the night before and all the kind of like unusual stuff that wasn't maybe in their usual sort of hangout mixed and that type of thing as well.
Speaker 2: But yeah, just it's crazy. Yeah, so he was kind of mental faculties weren't all there, but he was. He had some game, I guess, you know, he was able. I don't know if you guys you know what that is.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, yeah, game, you know what I mean. So this guy has like sorry, this.
Speaker 3: Guy has like long blonde down about his shoulders. And the people that survived the cafe, out of two hundred people that saw him, there's only two that positively identified him as the people that the police were trying to push down their throats, like was it this guy? It's this guy because he actually was. This guy that've pinned it on was at the Seascape Cottage for the Final showdown and they tried to burn that location down too at the time, and he ran out and some people say it was like he was sedated, so it was like that drugged him and they wanted him to die and burning the fire, but he ran out on fire and survived.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 3: But the people cafe say that the guy that did the shooting had long blonde hair well past his shoulder and possibly like a wig right to look like this other guy. Because the shooter had like pitted acne face. This other guy has baby baby face, smooth skin that everyone that knew him and stuff. So it was like yeah that, yeah, try and get a double for the actual mass killing part of it. Then pinted on him at the final Siege showdown.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, that makes perfect sense and it sounds wow, dude, this was an operation, you know what I mean. I wonder why they focused on Australia first. I guess you did well. Like you said, it's the training ground for the New World Order and.
Speaker 3: It's everything we're seeing now right like straas the strictest lockdowns, the strictest mandates, the strictest anti Semitism laws. Like, it's just crazy. Now they're putting people in jail for wearing Palestine t shirts and stuff in the last few months.
Speaker 2: So I saw that, you know, from the river to the sea is a crazy thing. To put somebody in jail for it. You could be referring to anything. I mean realistically. I mean it didn't even have a Palestinian flag on her shirt.
Speaker 1: No, no, And I was surprised.
Speaker 2: I thought it did or something like, I thought the colors were there or something. Nope, just black and white shirt.
Speaker 3: There's another guy got arrested. I think he had like a Nazi or some sort of tatoo on his calf at the beach. Someone else like rang up the cops and dubbed him in. And it's just it's just out of control here. We have had so many false flag anti Semitic attacks last year they got debunks, and then obviously it all built up to Bondai, the Bondai massacre, which we spoke about.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And you know Cohen, you know, the guy from you know, legendly idf you know what I mean. I don't know if did you see that detail did that. Yes, his last name is Cohen, and he actually somebody found him. A guy looked just like him and he was an IDEF soldier and his last name was Cohen. I mean, the guy looks identical to him, and I'm pretty sure it was him.
Speaker 1: Uh So that's kind of what's been.
Speaker 2: Going around over here on AC and whatnot regarding that whenever that happened.
Speaker 3: It's always so hard to know what's fake or AI or if that is real these days. But what I do know is that these guys were on the AZO Intelligence Agency watch list and he owned six guns. So how on earth you're allowed to own six guns in Australia when you're already on a watch list. And then they traveled to the Philippines. I think it was in an area that's known to like radicalize islam people. And again a lot of that is done by the intelligence agencies as we know, So why is he allowed to this area in the weeks before Bondai returned back to Australia with no questioning allowed to have six guns? And then again, the police station in Bondai is like one hundred meters from Bondai. I don't know if you've ever seen the TV show Bla Bondai Beach whatever, there's always lifeguards, police security there. So again, how there was no one allowed to take like half an hour an hour to get there and for someone it was like a citizen that spear tackled him initially, Like how no one's there to shoot him or take him down or stop this as soon as it breaks out? Is again big big question.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, And you know, it's so funny that you just brought up what you just said about the Philippines. You know, Terry Nichols with the OKC bombing in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and nobody.
Speaker 2: Everybody leaves to Terry Nichols out because it would connect too much of this exact thing you were talking about. He took multiple trips to the Philippines, and while he was there the terrorists that did the World Trade Center bombing in the nineties before the actual you know, terror attack and you know nine to eleven. He was there when Terry Nichols was there, and so they were in the same training camp which that you're referring to in the Philippines.
Speaker 1: Here I'll show you.
Speaker 2: I mean, this isn't like a hidden fact this is something that like you can find out Terry Nichols look at this. He sometimes traveled to the Philippines while while she remained in Kansas. Now in the Philippines, there is, like you said, a known intelligence terrorist radicalization hub that they then send them out on missions around the world. And so I just want to point that out because this is a running theme with multiple major false flag events that go on throughout the world.
Speaker 1: This is not an isolated thing. And it rhymes.
Speaker 2: There's too many things here that are just identical or rhyme with you know, other events. It's just too hard to ignore it. There's no coincidences.
Speaker 3: That's wow. There you go. There's another dot to join, right, But that's pretty much everything about the Port Arthamascus. To give people an overview, like I said, you can go into this. There's a Facebook group it's got like twenty thousand something people in it, that's got hundreds of documents and clippings and testimony. Then there's the WASP file his YouTube channel with all the videos if you want to know more about it. And I did one dedicated video deep dive on it too. But that's kind of the outline of of all this stuff and all the corruption and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Iq, the marchman, the shooter. I'll just skim them through these, just make sure, you know, we just touch on red stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's another one there. He was left handed. Martin was the guy that they've pinned, was known to be a left handed shooter. But everyone, all the witnesses that day said the guy that carried this out was right handed.
Speaker 2: Twenty seventeen for the first time Clips of Brains please interview. Oh shit, So they released it in twenty seventeen for the first time.
Speaker 3: Huh, I mean you could find this stuff Onlike.
Speaker 1: Martin reveals he's left handed.
Speaker 2: So is Martin saying that he was doing the shooting still in or is he saying he was doing the shootings in this video here.
Speaker 3: It's like he has been mka altr or have split perst realities a lot of the time he's talking. But he did own a gun and do some hobby shooting. But again, this was pretty common in Tasmania in the early nineties. If you live like semi rurally, most most people I grew up with, most all my friends had guns, their parents had guns, and we did shooting when we're out in the bush.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, man, I mean yeah, it's just such a sad, worst thing ever to have to get taken away and then live in a post world of that.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Uh, guilty before trial.
Speaker 2: Do you guys have a normal constitutional like you know, Supreme court justice system like we do in America or are they able to do things like this where you it's not beyond a reasonable doubt, you know, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was again they were meant to have a trial, but they never had a trial, and the media wasn't meant to publish photos of him. Again, it's even an anomaly how something that's happening late on a Sunday afternoon in a pre internet age, and how the media around Australia even got the photo of him to print and they actually darkened his eyes and like altered it to make him look like evil in the photos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, they do that shit. I mean they did that with Joe Rogan over COVID. Remember that they like made his fiece gray, you know, I mean they do that shit. Yeah man, that's insane. Yeah, no, I just altered newspaper images as well. Yeah that's what you just said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're on it. Very read up on this definitely. I'm going to have to check out your video on this for sure.
Speaker 3: But yeah, if you want to change gears have been and get into some of the other weird one absolutely happening in Australia. Yeah, So I had, I love the Ancient Australia sort of theories, and I I think there's a lot of parallels again to America and the Grand Canyon. You've got all this stuff that's reportedly found like caves and Egyptian stuff throughout the Grand Canyon, right, and it's like this red dust bowl that is like the Australian outback. It's just like this red dust bowl for ninety nine percent of Australia and there's just this scattering of people that live along the coast. So I had there's some guests on Ossie Archaeologists holiday and they've been doing this for like twenty thirty years, finding like pyramids, hieroglyphs, elongated skulls, a large alien like skulls, Chinese artifacts of metals that they had tested that have got alloys not known to us. There's just so many of these anomalies that people have found around Australia. And this guy translated to the hieroglyphs and actually tells the story of the Egyptians coming to Australia and they had a better technical knowledge of how to build pyramids and stuff, but they came to Australia to seek the Aboriginal people's ancient spiritual knowledge and history of the earth and stuff. Because if Australian Aboriginals are the oldest living culture, right, and they have all the dreamtime stories of what it used to be, maybe pre flood, you know whatever, when there was giant beings and a lot of the huge animals in Australia. We've got plenty of those skeletons of the megafauna. We've still got the second tallest trees in the world in Tasmania where I live, behind California redwoods. So we have trees over one hundred meters tall in Tasmania.
Speaker 1: Oh shit.
Speaker 3: So it's like that something got reset on the mainland and then Tasmania still has these huge trees. We still have like the Tasmanian Devil. We still have the oldest Aboriginal people that all got like forced down into Tasmania when something happened. And then the British when they colonized. You know, the official stories that they genocide all the Aboriginal people. But again, was it like a bit of disease and is that the official story or not? Because there are stories that there were Aboriginal people live being peacefully with white people or Europeans in some areas. We never fully know, right, but something has happened to like force animals and the native people down all through Astrada down into Tasmania. That's where the last Aboriginal people were and the last light Tasmanian devils. Yeah, there's something about Australia I think, like Airs Rock, Pinegap Military Base, all this weird and wonderful stuff in the outback, and there's all these huge, huge regions like thousands of square klometers that are off limits to the public of national parks and all that usual stuff.
Speaker 1: So man, you know, it's funny.
Speaker 2: I would love living there, I bet, you know, besides the fact that they locked down free speech and you know, guns and everything else. You know, whenever we first got on here, I saw that image in the back of your room there and I was like, and that' saw those little boards and shit, you know that you what is that game that you play with those those things.
Speaker 1: Before.
Speaker 3: Oh you're talking about cricket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. And so I like saw that ship. I was like, dude, it's probably awesome living there. I bet you have an awesome lafe, and I bet that the vibes and what I'm getting at is that the energies in Tasmania are probably very much I bet they're very grounding and they're very you know, I bet it resonates with the soul while you're there again, you know, how is that?
Speaker 1: Can you speak to that? Oh?
Speaker 3: It's an amazing place. So like there's that many beaches or hikes of waterfalls within like an hour or two of where I live, which is the second biggest town city in Tasmania population let's say one hundred and fifty two hundred thousand. So yeah, it's an awesome place. But that was kind of like the Australian culture probably peaked in like the mid two thousands, is, right before we had all this massive immigration, where now white Europeans sort of people are minorities in Sydney and Melbourne, most of our major cities. But like, yeah, the culture of cricket and Ozzie rules football down there, one of the best sports which is kind of taken off in the US, Like all these US streamers love watching Ozzie Rules because it's one of the toughest sports in the world. World like no padding and you're allowed to bang, crash as hard as you want in that type of stuff. So Australia has had a really good culture of you know, sun, beach, nature, good unique sports. Most people are happy and healthy because we've got such good like food and agriculture is a huge part of our industry and stuff. And then like everything, it just slowly kind of had this these agendas and these narratives and this perversion of culture. And yeah, it's just kind of sad to see it or change.
Speaker 2: When did Australia start getting kind of like colonialized by the British.
Speaker 3: So the official story is Captain Cook in seventeen seventy eight. It's very similar to America seventeen Seventy's.
Speaker 1: Very funny, okay, because that's what I was going to say.
Speaker 2: It's almost like so America to the free reasons is you know, if you read about Manly pe Haole Secret Destiny of America, it's to bring in the new Atlantis, and I wonder there's a part of me that wonders if the British, whenever America was being create, if they said, we're gonna have our own America, you know what I mean, and we know another great place because America, I believe, you know, I agree.
Speaker 1: With you, the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of old ancient I bet, history, megaliths, et cetera. And so I believe it's a very good, energetic, large land mass, great place to grab, right, And I think the British kind of went for the same style of the you know idea where they're like, we're going to do that in Australia and as you said, it's the testing ground for.
Speaker 1: The New World Order.
Speaker 2: Well, you guys, don't you know, you guys were always ran by the British, right, we seceded from them, and so that's the difference, you know, allegedly quote unquote right, one could argue that the British still runs DC and therefore everywhere else because we're you know, incorporated to d C with our Burke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, getting a whole rabbit hole with that one.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Australia I think was the you know, British version, and you guys have been fast tracked because you've always been ran by the by the Royals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh absolutely. I think it's so interesting as well because with colonized by the British still you know, we're still answer to the Queen or the king now. But then it's kind of like we're so closely allied with the US and we've constantly sent troops to all these wars that you guys have. You know, we kept getting dragged into all these things.
Speaker 2: But then how because I was aware that Australia was involved with many wars, Maybe I'm just not read up enough on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe that's so whenever there's the wars in the Middle East, like Australia get asked to send some troops and some fire planes just to show that we're still on side kind of thing. But then our closest trade partner is China, and Australia was one of the only countries in the world that didn't have a GFC because we were just part of this boom when China was building everything and we're exporting all this steel and you know, minerals and stuff. So that's kind of like why Australia's the lucky country because we do have it so good right the sun and property prices have gone absolutely insane. The average price of a house in Australia's over a million dollars.
Speaker 1: Now, oh shit, the average price. Yeah, but what's your pet?
Speaker 3: Le?
Speaker 2: Like, there is your is? I mean, you know, not you, but I'm saying, like, what's the average salary? Are they making upward toime?
Speaker 3: It's the ratio of income to affordability is one of the worst in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah really, yeah, it's getting like that here and very much, very much. So you know, I got s fucked at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you have this back. Everyone thinks they're rich on paper that got into the property market, and my generation was probably the last one to do that. It's it's impossible now if you're someone in your early twenties and you're earning seventy eighty ninety one hundred k year, we've got interest rates of five or six percent. Now you're not barring a million dollars and it's just unaffordable.
Speaker 2: So you're at the same yeah, you're at the same exact ending point as me. Where it's like, you know, twenty twenty if I had my cards perfectly right, like my parent. You know, if I just had my shit perfectly right and somehow in my early twenties could buy.
Speaker 1: A house, I would have been good. But other than that, that was it. Twenty twenty two, twenty three, twenty four, it was over done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've basically doubled our money supplies since COVID as well. But yeah, so you've got this generation of people that have got this she'll be right attitude in Australia and we're pretty laid back. Australia is one of the most heavily fluoridated countries in the world as well propaganda Operation Matchbox, so all the Nazis came here too to infiltrate our media, our doctors, our sykes and all these crazyms. Like Nicole Kidman's dad, Anthony Kidman, was one of the worst at all this in Australia.
Speaker 2: He's like a Epstein style dude, you know, you know, allegedly, you know, because that's why she was picked for as White shut By. You know, we're talking about the same person, right, Nicole kidmant yeah, yeah, yah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, appreciate dude. You just dropped a few things on me. Sorry, we got all that. I appreciate, match Box, I've never heard of this. So this is paper clip for Australia. Huh yeah, holy shit, dude, that's crazy. So you guys, so I know that they went to Russia, New Zealand and then also Australia. Huh, holy shit, and some.
Speaker 3: Of the like I've had multiple survivors that were part of this project on Anthony Kidman allegedly was their handler and torturer and programmer. And Australia. Yeah, again built by the Freemasons. There's Freemason buildings in like every small little country town across Australia, and it's all just the tunnel networks here. Like there's even a mainstream article yesterday about how Melbourne has got some of the most extreme tunnel networks in the world. So people think of like the catacombs and stuff. But again, this is why the kind of Tartaria reset angle is so interesting in Australia. There's meant to be nothing here in like eighteen hundred after it's kind of settled, right, and now you've got all these huge tunnel networks that have been found. Same thing with like these cathedrals and all these amazing buildings when we're meant to have had like horse and horse and carts and dirt roads and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, so New Zealand, Australia.
Speaker 2: I know, I've heard a lot of like old stories about like that's where you know the the stories are like some of the astral entities were found.
Speaker 1: Right, you've got your elves and gnomes and nymphs and et cetera.
Speaker 2: They have a lot of those kind of cryptids, right, they have a lot of those is that a different word, different thing, but they have a lot of those stories there, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of it. It's called a yowie. That's like our version of the Bigfoot. And there are like yowie hunters over the years that have found those footprints and bones and stuff.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: The other thing that's interesting here if you want to get into like chimeras and genetic engineering and stuff. So have you've seen like platypuses and the unique animals that we have here that scientists didn't even believe that are real because the platypus has got like claws and then a beaver's tail, and then a duck's bill, and then it's a mammal. But it lays eggs. It's like a hybrid of a reptilian and a mammal. Right, so we've got all these crazy animals here, and we know we have this megaphone here the Aboriginal people. When the science British scientists came here, they're obsessed with them and their blood. And so I don't know if you've heard of gold blood, which is like different to riesis negative. If you talk about the reesis factor in blood, have you ever been down this rabbit.
Speaker 2: Hole like rh negative versus Yeah, yeah, so rix negative.
Speaker 3: There's a third type called rich Naho that doesn't have any of the antigen's antibodies, and only fifty people in the world I think, have ever officially been found with it. But the first ever one was an Aboriginal Australian, which gets into like are they the untouched versus these other hybrid humans that have all been tweaked or something throughout ancient history, and so there's a lot of experiments done on them. And then you think about the name of blood types ab and O, and they're called Abbo original people.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, yeah, wow, good one, so you know, and they also were known for having like the you know, people argue that there is a lot of sound sound tools that were used cimatically to raise you know, objects, and I know that like the didgeridoo, et cetera, things like that. I don't know if I said that, how you really pronounced that, but you know, things like that, or you know, is that is there something there? Maybe they had some of this giant ne fylum kind of technology, because some argue that that's how they built the pyramids, And if the giants built the pyramids or Nephilim, then one could argue that's the same, you know, style of technology.
Speaker 3: Uh. Yeah, Again, it's interesting with the digeridos and that. But I've heard people talk because the Aboriginal culture have all these dream time stories and it makes you think about a world that was more etheric just in general, and like, was that veil thinner for these people that were different bloodline maybe pineal gland, maybe fully activated, living one hundred percent out of nature with like these sound instruments and stuff. So was it just like a completely different time when that veil was thinner? And then you've got those Aboriginal cave drawings of like these demonic gray alien looking banes and then you've got, you know, these hoard glyphs telling this story of how these Egyptians came in to visit, and also telling the same story of how we would genetically modified by bans from I'm pretty sure it was serious in these translated Haart glyphs. So yeah, you've got all these stories. You know.
Speaker 2: The serious thing gets me because these people, you know, in these Satanic cults worshiped that same star. And the way you could point that out is just like you did with your dates in April, you could do the same thing in August, but it's a lot darker.
Speaker 1: So like Son of Sam, he was a Satanic killer.
Speaker 2: I believe he was arrested in he was arrested in August, and or no, he did his killings in August, and I think he was also arrested in August, but so is Epstein. Epstein was arrested in August as well, and so man I forgot to put that up there. But Epstein was arrested in August as well. And so you're gonna go look at August tenth and all these events that happened. I implore you to do the same speerment, but those are non is the dog days and the son of Sam said he spoke to a dog, right, he said he spoke to a dog that had him do these murders and serious the dog star. Right. So this is where we get into a weird place with that, right, And I know that part of the plea eighties, Am I correct? Like the seven Sister clusters in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that is your.
Speaker 2: Like on your flag, Am I wrong? Right, that's the British I'm sorry, the Australian flag.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's meant to be the Southern Cross. He is meant to be the States, but oh yeah really but obviously just like that. Yeah, the other star originally was the six pointed Star, the same as Israel that we had and then we had because Australia has had a different number of states and charactories over the years, and then they changed it to a seven pointed star. I'm not sure what date they did that, but that kind of is a good segue into like Canberra, our capital city, which was it's like those is it limestone flats or granite whatever they look at for that like conductive material. So they basically found huge area in the middle of nowhere and it was one of the members of the Belivian Illuminati came out and said this is going to make a great capital of Australia in like early eighteen hundreds or something. Weird you can find that. But then Canberra has got all that like Washington Vatican symbolism, where like it's literally shaped like a pyramid and a Masonic compass. It's a line to like I think it's the star Aga, which is like one of the bar stars or something weird like that. It's got the Our, like the Our there in front of Canberra. It's got the two pillars of the Freemasons.
Speaker 1: It's got is a Cambria. How do you spell? Is it Cambria or a canbra c.
Speaker 3: A N B A. So then you've got the phallus. It looks down through at a dome. Inside it's got the black Cube. But did the whole video breaking this all down the other day?
Speaker 1: Shit?
Speaker 3: Just crazy?
Speaker 1: What would you call that? Because I just want to give a visual because I'm curious. I've never even heard of this. What is it called? Is it just Canberra?
Speaker 3: What Parliament as? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh cool, okay, sorry interrup Yeah, I just I was just carrying on.
Speaker 3: Your huge, huge, flagpole on top is a pyramid that the black cube directly underneath it, and then the metal framing holding up this huge flagpole is all the ross Child's multisee cross. Yeah, you can just shit on the Hollywood trays. It's just it's got everything a cult and symbolic all em bettered in there. But you don't know any of this and unless you got the ass to say.
Speaker 2: Right really yeah, no exactly. That's how it always is, isn't it. Like you know, people talk about you know whatever, I'm not going to get onto that. Yeah, So this is it right here, right Yeah, And obviously it's a terrible angle as far as like there's more to it.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, if you if you can't find any good images, if you want to pull up the video ad the other day and just flick through some of the stuff. But there's some black magic taal symbolism in there as well. I found Yeah, yeah, you guys, you guys get us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I find that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that's crazy. So uh And that's the Parliament House where they meet and obviously do things. Uh you know, that's how it goes. They got to have that that energy manifestation going on with the structural buildings. Oh, before I forget, you were talking about the veil being thinned earlier and how that might be the case with these people back then, right, you know, is it possible that maybe, as we talked about with the cataclysms you we know, happened everywhere, maybe they were untouched in Australia, which would mean that their verbal history goes back a lot longer and quite possibly. If you've ever heard of The Secret History of the World, it's a book that gets into the stages of man from the Secret Society's point of view, which is this idea that we started as androgynists. We were almost etheric beings, and then we kind of you know, from plant to to you know, vegetable being to mineral being, and then became you know, kind of slowly became what we are today, and we were humans androgynists, then we weren't.
Speaker 1: And then there was kind of like this third eye.
Speaker 2: Was able to see through the veil better because everything wasn't as physical, Our skulls weren't as hardened over, and they even pointed out that like there's some structural things to our skull that you could tell that it is soft for longer and then it hardens, which shows that like maybe it's almost a microcosm of like what it was where Oh, that shows that that was a softer area there where your third eye is, et cetera.
Speaker 1: So it's like a whole thing.
Speaker 2: But it's funny because it almost proves that with their verbal history by the Aboriginals when you speak about the dream state kind of you know, visions that they would have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, this is a wicked rabbit hall I love going down and I don't know if you follow some of his stuff and he's big one like that there was a vapor canopy or there was a time where there was like conditions with the environment was different, maybe higher oxygen and humidity and that type of thing, and that's when we had these giant trees and giant megafauna and possibly giant humans. Right, and then you get into like theliger stuff with the male line and the tiger having huge offspring they can't breed themselves. Is this time to like the nephilum story? So yeah, I mean I have friends that have seen told me that they've seen seven eight foot aboriginals in these off limit national parks still living there. And stuff.
Speaker 1: Holy shit. Okay, so they're like, dude, and that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Our world is so big, we you know, you can't act like this shit's something crazy is not out there still, you know. It's like, yeah, we have these myths and isolated stories of this and that and nothing really contextual to go off of. You know, we hear things about like, you know, for instance, hollow Earth, right, you know, I mean there's caves that go down like the Kentucky Mammoth Cave.
Speaker 1: But then if you go down in.
Speaker 2: There, I mean I'm pretty sure it gets blocked off. So it's like they keep you from finding what could lead you into the reality of your world.
Speaker 1: So we really just don't ever know.
Speaker 2: So anyway to that point, I bet there is some Aboriginals that are still you know, pretty much living with the same genetics that they had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, there's definitely those populations that are still living out in the wild. But then these again, this is the next level, right, and these really off limit places that only Aboriginal people are allowed to apply to go there. And yeah, a friend of a friend that swears he's been there and still seeing like megafauna, crocodiles and huge Aboriginal people and crazy crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, did we take that as fact here in six G let's go yeah? Cool?
Speaker 2: So yeah, is there any other cool stories you got about the Aboriginals or cryptids or not even cryptis? I keep saying that what is the right word for etheric beings? What's the right word for that?
Speaker 3: Just the paranormal, I guess. But no, Australia does have a lot of famous stories of UFOs. So have you ever heard of the is it the Brazilian UFO instant where they landed at the school in Africa and all.
Speaker 1: The kids, yes, in the old see this seems yeah, so.
Speaker 3: That happened in Australia. If you want to google Westall nineteen sixty six. Hundreds of school kids, a dozen teachers, UFO lands on the grass. They all see it, they all draw what they saw. Military show up just as the news cruise are showing up. And this is a rural school. So again you got to ask how did the men in black get to this place within an hour kind of thing? And they all start telling them you didn't see anything, blah blah blah. So these kids that were only like primary school, this is coming up to the sixty year reunion, and a lot of them are still alive. Right, They were like ten at the time, and now there's seventy, So a lot of these people are still speaking out about this and what they saw, and they still swear to this day they saw this UFO and it landed on the school and all this type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Crazy. Yeah, I did hear about that.
Speaker 2: I remember, is it Moufon or whatever they did a whole thing on like or maybe it was them, or maybe it was Jacques Valet. It was talking about this, and you know Jacques Valet, he's one of those people that thinks this is a conscious event, and you know, I kind of wonder about that sometimes, you know what I mean, how much of this is a not literally just conscious but you know what I'm saying, like metaphysical conscious event where it's not just like physical entities flying here on a flying saucer and per se.
Speaker 1: Right, what do you think about that? What's your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: The craziest interview we've ever done was the other day with survivor Fiona Barnett, who said she's been deep in the underground military basis and saying everything from grace to reptilians and the different types of UFOs, and she described that is just you know, the metallic military, back engineered stuff all the way through these conscious living ships that yeah, that again are just like in and out of our frequency or however you want to describe it, made of lights or whatever. So I think there's a whole spectrum of things that we're seeing. It's yeah, heaps of UFO stories in Australia. Peak are being abducted in the outback, particularly along the Great Australian Byte, which is that drive that you can do it all along the ocean along the bottom basically of Australia from one side to another, and that section of Australia is sheer cliffs. It looks like it's been like sawn off from did it break apart from Antarctica? You know, something like that. It's just it's got a bit of a weird feel to it as well, a bit of an anomaly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: And so just to give you context on like why I asked that, So back a long time ago, people would talk about elves and they would talk about these gray phased beings and they were like little beings, and they would describe the same kind of abductions that they would go through with with like aliens in modern day, right, And so it just makes me wonder, like how much of this is an ancient thing? It's been described again, you know, obviously you know there's probably some differences, but I just wonder, you know what I mean, how much of this is a metaphysical etheric event that's going on where we materialize it so our brain can compartmentalize what's going on, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Right, Not that that's the facts, but I'm just wondering, you know, how much of that is going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well have you seen the aboriginal chivepintings that look exactly like Grice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, yeah, Yeah, But again, I just wonder how much of this is an astral event?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, it doesn't make it not real. I'm not saying it's not real.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that it's like you said before, the veil was thinner, and so what I'm saying is maybe our government is tapping into that thinning veil and experimenting on people and showing them things that it wouldn't otherwise see in this mostly physical reality that they have is bogged down with phones and digital electric grid, et cetera. Right, so they keep us separated from this place that's already hard to get to, and they're the only ones doing the experiments. So that's why only people are experiencing these kind of things now today when it comes to government and air force, et cetera. But before they could, you know, experience it every day because it was different. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it's not I'm just saying it's maybe different than what we're being told.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got a couple of thoughts on that. So you've seen the clips where you have like a tuning fork, and if you have the same one, they'll basically get into harmony, right Yeah. I just wonder now for people that are living completely out in nature, no fluoride, blah blah blah, Like, are they vibrating already at a different frequency than now that we're constantly being pumped blue light into our eyes, pineal gland, our brains, surrounded by EMF and all this stuff, Like are we already I think we are de evolving and getting dumber. Right. This ties into again, survivors that have spoken about cern and Australia has its own curn in Melbourne too, and survivors that have openly said that this is you know, they are the portals where they're planning on trying to thin that veil and bring in these entities. And have I already done that on top of me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so we're on the same page. That's exactly what I think is going on, right, So my point is like just that I don't I think these are the same entities that we've been told about for a long time, and so maybe it would do his justice to kind of go back and look at like, you know, they don't have our interest at heart, you know. And that guy that runs d Wave right that talks about you know, it's like you're standing in the in the an alien altar, you know, of an alien god or something. Right, he's talking about that AI technology, quantum technology he's doing, and I think that he's telling you the truth. And what he's talking about is old love crafty and old ones, which is very similar to what you see in Stranger Things. And I'm sorry, but what part Stranger Things look like a nice you know utopia? You know what I'm saying like what part of that looks like it was going to step us into something happy. Now I'm not saying that there's nothing, you know, good out of it, but I don't know how much we should fuck with it, you know what I mean. There's so many stories of like it's just not like them just not having our interest at heart, right, So why would you know, I don't know, let's deal with the devil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I mean the money. Like, you look at the state of the world and people are just waking up to how can you justify spending billions on ceron or billions on trying to go to Mars? Like this planet is in such a state at the moment, nothing that they are doing and spending money on makes any sense at all. And this is why it's got so crazy that people are waking up so fast. Now.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you can't underestimate the anti human natue of this agenda, and I think that is something you can never underestimate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we should go.
Speaker 2: Through the chat real quick and then you know anything else, you won't talk about anything else. We've done an hour. We could go a little longer if you won't, it's up to you.
Speaker 3: If someone just said show the Black Cube. If you go to my YouTube channel. The video I did on Australia. What was the title, but yeah, you'll be able to see it. From the title, there was about all the budness and the cult stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'll pull up your I'll pull up your Instagram while we're you know, are used to YouTube.
Speaker 3: YouTube channel for the video. But there's also a New World Order plaque that someone found that was really old with a really creepy message in Western Australia as well. I've put up in that video. So yeah, that's got all the weird, creepy anomalies and a cult hidden stuff. If you want to watch that video.
Speaker 1: The other one I got to being your videos, definitely, I've watched a couple of them. I love it. And yeah, that Epstein. You know you've got some victim, one or two victims that you talked to.
Speaker 3: Like I've spoken to two Australian victims, but then also Anika Lucas, Juliet Bryant that saw Epstein's shape shift. I've got another big Ausie victim coming on soon. So I just love hearing these people's stories and joining the dots. And they've got people that sounded crazy when I was speaking out ten years ago, and they've just been so vindicated now.
Speaker 2: Absolutely it is, you know, and I've got my theories on why that's occurring right now and what's going on. And you know, I'm doing a series right now called Exposure Geek because I think that that has a lot. Yeah, it's not by mistake that we're finding all this out, you know. But yeah, I love the work you're doing, and I think it's great. It is good to be vindicated. It's funny, you know, everybody talks about the Epstein stuff today and it's like, yeah, dude, you were calling me crazy ten years ago, you know what I mean, Like this is nothing new, but you know it's like now I'm kind of onto the technocratic you know, polase state being built up around us that you're not that you think I'm crazy for today, but in ten years you're going to be like, can you believe it?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: You know, got us in the biodigital convergence, and I'm gonna be like, dude, it's a repeat of Epstein, right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. And it's probably a good place to wrap up for the final thought because I had to chat with another uh you know Gray Monarch that's been on Sam's Tinfoil and stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you follow him, but yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: I had him on the show and we still keep in touch and shared some thoughts with him the other day, and he said something interesting about this passing of the baton, which ties into your exposure gate. They're passing the baton from the Malaccans and like the ball and this like physical evil that they're doing to kids and stuff into more of like a different dimension, into more of this mind's evil where they want to chip people. And it's going to be about like frequencies and virtual realities and overlaying and perception. So they're passing the butt into like the Lucifarian doctrine. And I've always thought when you hear where the light bringing, I've always thought about these the screens and fiber optics, and where do we get all this technology that's like encasing light compared to the sun and that natural light.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what is that? It's the false light.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's so literal that you don't even see it because it's right in front of your face. My next episode I'm doing is just shout out for everybody that's going to be watching just kind of giving you a heads up and also telling you about it. But my next episode is going to be about the finger printing of apparel, where they want to have digital fingerprints on all apparel and there's patents that are out.
Speaker 1: There's already designer companies they're doing it.
Speaker 2: You know that with Flock, with the ring cameras, with Alexa, you know, the Internet things, Internet of Bodies, and then of course the live Fi. Not many people know, like you know, the the light that you're getting all this led light and MIT's something called li Fi and that with your Wi Fi tracks you everywhere you are at home. I believe that there's more to it, but that's a lot of it there, and so exactly to your point, that's exactly what's going on. So yeah, it's crazy, man, it's crazy, and you know everybody's focused to like I said, you know, not to say this isn't important, but a lot of this stuff. My point is in the exposure gate. Yes, it's great to know that they weaponized ticks. It's great to know that there's curres for cancer. It's great to know that they chemically mind control people through vaccines for years. But guess what, we've been saying this for ten years. More than that, you know, I've been saying for ten years. There's people that you know, great people have been talking about for thirty forty years. But now that you're finding out, there's things we're telling you about now that you need to listen to. And so a lot of stuff where people are like the conspiracy theorist are right. When I see those posts, I'm like, yeah, and the conspiracy theories are theorists are now telling you check this out because it's important, you know what, I mean to listen now, because this is the end game, I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very crazy, shut out.
Speaker 2: Kicking a cup, Shout out Murray, shut out the Evil Glare. Hello and Alex, thank you so much. Shout out Neth always, Alex, thank you so much for coming on. Tell everybody where they can find you.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: I showed it up on the screen, but yeah, make sure that they know because you've got some bangers coming out and already out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for having me, mate, So just now get some news on all socials and Alex Sunda's.
Speaker 2: On X.
Speaker 1: Awesome dude. Well, thank you everybody. We will be back. I will be back the days today.
Speaker 2: I'll be back tomorrow or Saturday to get into all that shit that I just talked about. Otherwise, shout out everybody and we'll see you later.
Speaker 1: Jee At