Speaker 1: Hell, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Padullah Show. Thank you Producer Brook for doing a beautiful job with the intro of the show, the music of the show.
Speaker 2: Just like you know.
Speaker 1: B S three changing the way you watched TV. They had their fifth annual awards. I'll talk to you about some of the winners. B S three changing the way you watch TV on Roku. Great great job, Ben and the b Stree family proud to be promoting b S three changing the way you watch TV. I told you sports, entertainment, culture, cooking.
Speaker 2: Hint, hint, hint, hint. One of the winners you know who wasn't a winner, my grandson. The teacher. She sent him out of her room. She said he was being sarcastic.
Speaker 1: In fact, the teacher asked me, she was Hey, what would your parents say if I called them my grandson and responded.
Speaker 2: Hello, anyway, I gotta tell about my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I know you're saying those your girlfriend smoked cigars in Bowlant, Pennsylvania. Bobby Palko watched car cigars the winery. Now during distilleries, it's check yes, yes, yes, Boland, Pennsylvania, Bobby Palco and I already got the coffee shop next door. Oh, Bobby, you're taking over the whole community. Oh you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Hey, Okay, I like it. I like it. I like it. What you know I didn't like?
Speaker 1: My girlfriend says, can you just do me a favorite? Can you sit down and watch an episode of Yellowstone? I never seen an episode. I had no desire to watch an episode, so I said, okay, watched one episode.
Speaker 2: Eh, then it was okay. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But what happened to me was I was driving past the galleria more and then I said, you know what, hmm, I like some of the things that I saw, some of the clothing that I saw in Yellowstone.
Speaker 2: So here they had like an urban cowboy store. So I went in.
Speaker 1: I got myself a ten gallon hat, some sink great snakeskin boots, and a nice belt with a buckle of a horse stallion whatever it was.
Speaker 2: So then I decided to change my pronouns to he and hall. That was video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a long trip, right for that joke in the punchline and everything. Well, anyway, if you get a chance, you went a little bit of music in your life, I mean hardcore music while you're working out or not working out.
Speaker 2: Pamela Parker Rocks check heright on YouTube.
Speaker 1: And on Instagram and my friend promo shorts Mikey g also on Instagram, great work, two on a guitar and Spotify.
Speaker 2: They'll never never regret it. A how's that? Okay?
Speaker 1: So I didn't mention abouta Bob he said he's coming back, and I didn't mention pebe on Henderson.
Speaker 2: He said he's coming back. I don't know when. But did I tell you about my girlfriend?
Speaker 1: She told me that her gnecologist recognized her at the supermarket today.
Speaker 2: I said, honey, you're gonna have.
Speaker 1: To start wearing shorter skirts. Yeah, that's what I Ben You went on to tell me that, you know, she wants to donate all of her clothing to starving people, and I said, anyone who fits into your clothes ain't starving.
Speaker 2: And that's when a fight started. She kind of got even with me though.
Speaker 1: I asked her to make me a hot meal, so she got ben gay and rubbed it between two slices of bread. So so so there she goes my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: She's crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know I'm a little bit crazy, but least I'm healthy and I'll tell you why I'm out there. I went to see my doctor and he said, you know my old doctor. He said he wanted a fresh school sample. Now I thought that was kind of weird because he was my dentist.
Speaker 2: Oh man, very weird.
Speaker 1: He also went on to tell me two, three, four that have high blood pressure, which I took with a grain of salt. He said, you know one doctor I liked. Yeah, he suggested I take marijuana. So but that was doctor Dre. I don't know if that counts.
Speaker 2: Do you know what counts?
Speaker 1: BS three changed the way you watched Steve on Roku, My man, Bobby Palcoy go to Bland, Pennsylvania. You got box Car Cigars, the real distillery, and you also have his winery Beautiful Place, Pennsylvania, right by Westminster College.
Speaker 2: You won't regret it.
Speaker 1: Pamela Parker Rocks promo shorts October for Halloween is my man Goal World Order check him out. And he's also on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, Pamela Parker two, she did Guitars Galore. You got to check that out. Pamela. I love you, man, I love you, love you, love you. Now.
Speaker 1: I promised you that I was going to tell you some of the winners. It's gonna be a three changing the way you watch TV. Five year Annual Awards. New Kids on the Block, This dope cooking Show. I told you about them before. You gotta check it out.
Speaker 2: A lot of energy there.
Speaker 1: A lot of good food. But check it out This dope cooking Show. The best podcast intro. I thought it was mine. Well now I have an intro, but maybe a little bit of competition for the Queens and Kings because they have a fantastic, fantastic podcast intro. And then the most consistent podcast was the Macedonia MBC Most consistent Best Sports part Cast and also Podcast of the Year The Real Deal and listen, Wow, you're not gonna lose watching that podcast and you'll see why it's Podcast of the Year. So, ladies and gentlemen, I love you, man, I tell you live life, love life.
Speaker 2: Wake up, open.
Speaker 1: Your eyes, take a deep breath, and you get one more day, one more day to throw some punches, to take some punches, but make sure you laugh.
Speaker 2: I'll see you, Brooke.
Speaker 3: Pick us out of here, come and find us. You be sorry that those can be found on the Pink Lights. A story you fucket the tip of stretch, Martin Dialods Glory join us.