Speaker 1: Aren't have my private talk listeners. Now all about you. I know you're a musician, you have all kinds of new fun stuff coming out. Please tell us a little bit more about yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, mister Capony raised in La do music, grew up in the waters and the hoods, you know, start off like for the streets. Eventually didn't think about doing music like just it was just for the homies. And then she turned into a business and the ship turned into enterprise and now I'm all around the world keeping that g shit and doing music for mainstream whatever, moving around.
Speaker 1: You know, that's awesome. That's a good feeling to have. It's one of those things that you know, like you said, it was a hobby at first, but you don't really know, like you know, is it gonna work. There's so many people, especially leading in from La you know, there's so many musicians, rappers and all kinds of stuff. Who were some of the people that you looked up at that inspired you you musically.
Speaker 2: When I grew up, you know, like I grew up in the era of that gangster shit, so I mean Nwa from Tupac.
Speaker 3: And all that stuff.
Speaker 2: So that's the ship we were bumping, and then uh, I was always fucking around the hood and we'd go to these parties with I mean, she was active, like gunshots going off, and sometimes the homies would like, get the mic represents your hood, So I would do that.
Speaker 1: Like a freestyle thing, like just random.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, just I got my homies with me, just like talking shit, have a fun. And then when I got busted, I guess that's when it really came to me to like, you know what, like to make this music somewhat as a business, because I would hear people in the tier talking about their experience in the music game, and I'd be like, damn if that actually came to me, I'm going wrong with that ship. And then as soon as I got out, I just connected with the people that were in the game somehow through girls and stuff. Like we used to have a lot of girl we party with. Hey, come to the place we got you know, you got girls and bring some girls over.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: They knew me as like a guy who just comes with girls or a gangster, you know. Yeah, So I'd go over there and then I bring all these girls to party and ship, and then from there it just I knew what I was looking at I was trying to get in the music game.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: They thought maybe it was everything freestyle, like you were just like again the same thing they say, Like I said, anybody asked you something? Are you or at that time like had something you were showing people or just a mixture of too, like how did the music part of it? Did you always you know, write your own stuff? Did you?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: How did that part comes? Because you can be business minded, I want it, But if you don't have a stuff that they want to hear, then.
Speaker 2: No, Like I knew I knew how to write bars. I knew how to do all that. I mean, I freestyle. Could you know the Homies use a freestyle? But I knew how to write bars also because before all that, like, I had a guy that was doing it and I was watching him, So I learned the sixteen bar steps and all that shit.
Speaker 3: So that wasn't a problem to me.
Speaker 2: So when I got into that scene, I was like, I already knew what I wanted to do, and if there's anything I need to learn, I knew I want to learn it. You know I'm saying, Yeah, anything I was off on it for sure got handled, you know, I got.
Speaker 1: In, and so how like, so who was the first Like how did you get into like making the music part? Like, yes, you knew the right people, you said, like you met from person to person. Obviously it was a destiny. And then the thoughts were connecting at the certain time, like how did the whole music actually happen and how did that story happen?
Speaker 2: Well, it was some old group called lot of Shit of Brown that used to have like Sunday afternoon and they used to have stuff back.
Speaker 3: In the days.
Speaker 2: And uh so when I went to his studio because he had a studio, that's when I started.
Speaker 3: So I already knew I'm in the right direction. Obviously.
Speaker 2: I thought it was gonna be a little bit more easier than I thought. Like I'm saying I want to be a rapper, They're gonna put me in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and so you're like, oh, it takes a little work, but I'm more hearing for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I went in there thinking like that a little bit.
Speaker 2: But you know it was I felt like who this guy want to be a rapper? And like he's taken away from because they would have parties and I'll bring some girls and all.
Speaker 1: These rapper jealousy starts to come in because it's like, oh, you got more girls and this is whatever. And I hear that a lot, which is crazy, but yeah, so I would.
Speaker 2: Come with girls and then I remember there was like all these rappers there, and then they did a compilation. This when my first music was out, and they're showing off their music. You know, it's some kids shit, you know, look at our music.
Speaker 3: And I'm in there. I have my music on the compilation.
Speaker 2: I was like kind of put that on, you know, and they're like trying to avoid it kind of thing.
Speaker 3: And then they put it on, but they all walked outside, but then everybody was in.
Speaker 2: The girls didn't go outside with them kind of thing. They stay with me partying and they're looking like what the.
Speaker 1: Fuck, Like what do you having? Why are you?
Speaker 3: Why is this fool? Why are they jocking his ship? Like we're the stars. He's a nobody.
Speaker 2: Right from there, I already knew, like age, you know what it is. Yeah, I already knew what I was gonna do, so I mean, but it was those steps that have to go through, the hating the process.
Speaker 1: You know, awesome, but you know what the hard work pays off, you know what I mean. A lot of people think, like you said, it is easy and yeah, it's clipsing this and whatever, but people don't know the nitty gritty of what that really means to be successful, Like you said, make it a franchise and like a you know, business, and all these things that come with it afterwards, and then continuously making that still tick, you know what I mean, regardless, because it comes with other you know, favors after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know, I just have to go through the trials, a little bit of bumps into like the little hating stuff.
Speaker 3: And you know whatever.
Speaker 2: But I already knew it, like, hey, I just need to get in, get the shit done, and I just go from there. And then eventually that happened. I became in the game, and I will say to me, it would be instant's success because as soon as I came out, like things start changing, I start popping, money start coming in, and that's when I realized, hey, I'm in the road too. I got to keep pushing it. It's been a long time and I still doing the same shit.
Speaker 1: So obviously this is destiny now where you're supposed to be exactly, So what do you have going on currently right now?
Speaker 2: So, I mean, obviously I'm into more different stuff. I still doing music. I ended up in that whole long process. When I was doing it, I signed other artists, put them under my wing. I started a label, independent label. I got that shit going. I'm still artists myself. So I never took away like, hey, I'm just a label. I'm an artist. But hey, if I got some pull, I'll pull you up, and hey, we all can make money money for sure.
Speaker 3: I was doing that. I was bringing in a lot of people. I made that a.
Speaker 2: Successful career, like I've I got on our label. We have over one hundred CD catalog of different artists. Artists is like Bone Thugs. I did projects on them. I did projects on Sugar Free, a lot of the essay rap like me. I would get out the hood that were I thought there were ship, like they're gonna do good.
Speaker 3: I put them on Ship.
Speaker 2: The list goes on a little flip in Texas and so on and so on. So I started doing a lot of independent projects. I've done in that time, songs with Snoop Dogg, the Migos.
Speaker 3: Kevin Gates.
Speaker 2: So I might be on the streets but I was dealing with whoever's the top of the tier because they come to LA and they're like, this food got shit cracking?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: So who is your favorite artists that you've worked with with? All those you know people, the names that you've been around and all those things. Who who's been your favorite artists.
Speaker 3: Well to look up to?
Speaker 2: Wise, it was probably Snoop Dogg because I mean we grew up on that ship. But the coolest artist that I ever fucked with was probably Kevin Gates because that was all organically strength, homeie shit.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like no business talk.
Speaker 1: It was just like just happened organic.
Speaker 3: It's telling me, yeah, like let's do what Let's get it cracking. You know.
Speaker 2: So when I heard that that was a different vibe compared to other artists, I'm like scoping it, like, you know, I need to do a song with this guy kind of thing. And also it was kind of halfway we met. Obviously you're still organically, but with Kevin Gated was more like what you want to do, let's get get pull up to my studio. I'm like, oh, this guy's called me, you know what I'm saying. So that's how it was you know.
Speaker 1: That's what it has to feel. Be a great feeling, you know what I mean, especially likely you know you you're always your biggest fan because you know, we that's who we are as artists, you know, things that we were supposed to be. But when you start to see people do it like you know, giving you your pops like you know, and flowers and people that you look up to, is a great you know feeling to feel like, oh, you.
Speaker 3: Know, fuck exactly.
Speaker 2: And I do have And I had that business mind, so I'm always like thinking business moves, but this was more like, hey, he's fucking with me.
Speaker 3: So it was more like, and this is a cool dude.
Speaker 2: This guy's down to earth and obviously he's doing business with other people, but with me he was.
Speaker 3: It was that it was that respect, you.
Speaker 1: Know for sure, that's awesome. So who would you say if you could have, like you know, the one person that it could just happen or you know, regardless, who would you want to work with?
Speaker 3: Damn, it's hard to say because much just say this.
Speaker 1: Let me give you the woman make it even up the ante dead and alive, dead and alive.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so dead and alive.
Speaker 2: I guess you could say Dead Wives Park because I grew up on Park. But inspiration musically, I mean I got a lot of like feeling the park when I was were bumping in the hood okay and uh from poc to people girls would call me like the brown two pac. So there was a lot of like I felt the park was in me in a way like on the streets. So now he's passed away, obviously, I mean he'd probably be one of the guys, and the other ones were like Snoop Dogg and everybody that I've done it with already, so I can't say there would be nobody. But in new times, I mean it's a business wise, I wouldn't mind doing it with Drake or whoever's on top because obviously that's gonna get you with a different let.
Speaker 1: Me get you that money exactly.
Speaker 2: So you know, I'm ready to go do get a resident residence, see in Vegas and do like some big shows.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 1: I like that we manifest here private talking, you know what I mean. That's not it's not can't not happen, It's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: That's that's what my mindset is.
Speaker 1: What is the best advice that you've ever gotten?
Speaker 3: Best advice? Damn it's a tough one. Uh.
Speaker 2: It's all when I got it when I was young, you know, like part from a Pops you know what I'm saying that always tell me like you know, like harsh reality talk.
Speaker 3: You know, he wouldn't give me the It was all hardcore talking, like the truth exactly. So those were all the things that probably installed me.
Speaker 1: So when I got to the real world, could you give us like maybe one or two gems here at private talk, like what is something that Pops was telling you? There was things that stuck in your mind. Obviously it made you and build the character who you are today. So what did Pops tell you?
Speaker 2: It was just you know what I can't He didn't even give me a little quotes. It was just everything that how he looked at life, like like all fas applcation you know what I'm saying, Like you see something on TV and like, oh that's that's that's Oh I want to do it like that.
Speaker 3: You know it takes this to this or this is cool.
Speaker 2: Oh they made it cool because money behind it or you know what I'm saying, like stuff like like you you would think it's very possible, but it's reality.
Speaker 3: It ain't.
Speaker 2: It's all it's all a game marketing, and you hard exactly. So then when I got in, I realized, like, you know, everything's just it's not it's it's not what it seems like it.
Speaker 1: You know for sure? What does legacy mean to you?
Speaker 3: Legacy? Legacy means to me? I guess, damn what legacy means? Legacy?
Speaker 2: I mean you can say Tupac left the legacy, right, so something that people respected and as they passed or maybe didn't past, that they took in consideration as they made a mark in the game and chose their own ship and.
Speaker 3: Got ship cracking. That's probably legacy to me.
Speaker 1: You know, So what legacy are you leaving behind us?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 2: I guess I would have to let the people do that talking, right, So it's hard for me to say, hey.
Speaker 3: I'm going to leave this legacy behind.
Speaker 1: I feel like the people with But you are you know, your own you know, you're a franchise, you're a business, you're the other things. Those are all key parts of legacies of like those are for your you know, your children, your family, your fans, and all those things. It's you know, it's instilled it with you and you know we were we all have our own part of legacy of what we're you know, what we live on this earth and how you know we leave it behind. You know, we want to have those things currently in those things, but they all have those pents of it. You know, how you were brought up, how you know Pops was telling you this, how you got to where you are now, and the cloud you have, those are all stepping stones to the legacy you leave behind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, yeah, I mean there's something that just shows that a you could be from. You don't need you don't need anybody to do what you want to do. You know what I'm saying, Like people cry, I need to get signed to a record label, or someone helped me out or give me an investor. I came from the bottom, like no money, just got out of jail, fucking just People might think they have it harder, but I feel like I had it as hard as anybody had it, and I made it so. If I could make it, that means anybody could make it.
Speaker 1: So what advice would you have for your private talk listeners and your fans out there? If someone wanted to be in the music industry right now currently, what advice would you give them coming into the industry?
Speaker 3: Oh, right now, shit, just you gotta go get it, do what you want to do.
Speaker 2: Don't be scared, pull up, go everywhere, take over. It's all about just do what you want to take over. I feel you have to like press the issue. If someone's it's a big show coming in town and you're a new artist, you need to get there and be right there with the big audistion make it happen.
Speaker 3: I don't care how you make it happen.
Speaker 2: You have to sneak in the back door whatever it is that shit open exact.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying. Don't be scared. You know?
Speaker 1: Do you have a social media weakness?
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think I do.
Speaker 1: Do you want me it's hired, going to talk to doctor Texas about it? You're like, I think, actually, you know.
Speaker 3: Like I hate it.
Speaker 2: You known I'm saying, like I don't like social media. So when you say weakness, I don't know what you're exactly saying. But my weakness is I'm stuck on it and looking at it all the time.
Speaker 3: So I'm talking about and I just hate it. But it's like, I guess you have to do.
Speaker 1: It, but is there one that you favor more than the other? Like some who do you Twitter? Some Instagram? Some do like you know, there're you know, all these other pops and things like that.
Speaker 3: Probably doing Instagram now more because I don't know, just it's easier, I guess, And I scrolled down, and I feel like.
Speaker 1: Sometimes than that rabbit hole. Yeah, you know how long.
Speaker 2: It could be six hours without using it. I'm like, damn, am I missing out on something?
Speaker 1: So you've got the pomo Okay, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I hate that feeling, you know, But it's like I don't know, I'm it's like crack, I got stuck on it or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like it. What is one of the craziest fans like celebrities encounters? You've ever had?
Speaker 3: Crazy celebrity counters you've been through live?
Speaker 1: If I was younger currently all kind of things. I'm sure maybe something happened, maybe it went away. He didn't think it was going.
Speaker 2: To like something that I was like shit kind of thing. Yeah, damn, I don't even know honestly, or.
Speaker 1: Maybe thinking someone who wasn't who like you know when sometimes we're fans of some pole and they're like, oh, I wouldn't think he would be like this, or and something happened in a way that you were like, oh you didn't.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I guess back in the days, I dealt with a lot of that ship because, like you said, you put some celebrities in a pedestal. Yeah, and then when you get to know me, the reality full ain't like that, or it's full. Ain't like like my thing this full in gangster or this full, and like you know, like I would look at everyone like start judging, like what the fuck I thought this fool was like that?
Speaker 1: You know, what was the story that you could tell private talk?
Speaker 3: Oh shit, I don't know. It was just like I just say everybody else, I'll just say everybody I bumped into at the beginning. I was disappointed. You know, so there's no names.
Speaker 1: What years are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Like as soon as I got in the rap game, I was like, these are the motherfuckers. I was out there fucking thinking they're gangsters, you know, Like I was like, what, like, but I understand them now as I got mature. They probably live in a different lifestyle and you know, like you change it, they might have changed and shit. So when I was thinking, like these fools are like this and that, like you're doing, yeah, I was super active.
Speaker 2: I was super pumped up, and I'm like seeing them all shy and hiding in the corner. I'm like looking at them, I saw they wouldn't give me that same like high back. They were like kind of be shaky or looking around with security. So I'm like, what the fuck is you know.
Speaker 1: Like you're rapping about something that you're not talking about in.
Speaker 3: A sense exactly.
Speaker 2: So maybe now, you know, as I got older, mature, I see some of their points. I'm still that kind of guy. If like someone pulls up, I'll still you know, because I'm from the streets.
Speaker 3: But I get it now, you know, like you got things to lose. Maybe you know what I'm saying. So it's understandable for sure.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about current day. You know, we're in la obviously, and now it's like you know, you've been on the streets for a long time again said privately before, like how things were crazy back then. Now we're in a state of like you know, people around the news saying don't come here, like Gotham City, like it's gone to the point where it's like, you know, people, it's it's it's crazy, you know in the WAA West. Do you think what is your just takes on it from actually because people say like, oh, sometimes it's fake news, but you know, with the reality is that we're living here now and even like you know, the safest of things that were one safe before aren't and even when it wasn't before. So what is your take on that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: I do smell it, like I feel like I feel it in the air, Like as soon as that COVID thing started, like I felt it like I've seen Hollywood. I'm looking driving down the streets. It looked like what the fuck Like, it looked like people are just dead man walking.
Speaker 3: You know. It started from back of it exactly started from that. Then I would go to Vegas.
Speaker 2: I would feel like it wasn't the same, like where's all these regular people now everyone's just look like they're scamming up to no good. And then recently I went to like, you know, win some berries after the eat and there's guys with ski masks walking around. There's like they had their securities there they're looking at them and they're like, these guys were up to no good. So everybody there was a tense moment and.
Speaker 1: Then everyone's on alert exactly.
Speaker 3: Then we left. The next day.
Speaker 2: I've seen on the news somebody got jacked over there, so I'm like, okay, the guys who probably were doing it. So yeah, I do feel it, but I feel like it's more in the times have changed where this used to be in the hood all the time, but now it's moving into the like the richer areas, and people are coming to the nicer areas and doing their dirt. So it's just that, but it's still not comparable to how we were living.
Speaker 1: No, it's more glorified, basically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: So now people are coming to nicer areas where no one wouldever mess with you, and you can get robbed now in a nicer area, So I guess that's what's happened.
Speaker 1: Everyone just needs to stay art, you know. I For me, it's like my parents are both from like East cost New York, so I was always raisource. You don't want that, but me, I moved up been to la for thelmost fifteen years. So it's seen a difference of change of things. So it's just interesting to see how crazy it's gotten and like in it's just it's definitely changed a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's melting into everywhere. Now it's like it's evenly, it's going evenly where it used to be just certain areas and now it's like it's everywhere.
Speaker 1: Like you just don't know, but hopefully you know, something happens and changes, and it's just.
Speaker 2: Obviously like you see in the news, are breaking into like extra shops shops.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm from Texas, I have a gun. I'm not you know, I am you know, I protect myself. That's one of the things that people don't you know, realize that those are you know, real life things. But you're gonna do what you kinda do. And Miss Texas is gonna save and protect this motherif I.
Speaker 3: Could body they have, they come through. You got a little.
Speaker 1: So do you have any like daily rituals that keeps you like in line. You're a businessman, You've always been like, you know, on your toes, You're doing a lot of things. Is there things that you kind of like stick to the program.
Speaker 3: With daily rituals, meditate?
Speaker 1: Do you like have a green juice in the morning. What are you like do like five laps? Are you really active as things like that that kind of keeps you clarity?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I guess like once in a while, like we play back basketball or do a little thing. But nah, man, I'm really just I just get up and go kind of guy, you know, like just get up and what I gotta do today.
Speaker 3: If there's something opportunity to play a little.
Speaker 2: Sports or you know, exercise, I'll go run that real quick. But then it just as it goes. And I'm always on tour on the weekend, so I feel like that takes a lot of my That takes a lot of energy doing shows and traveling, so it keeps me motivated. But uh, anything routinely now, man, I just I just roll with the punches, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What's your go to strategy for achieving and being successful in life?
Speaker 3: Go through go through strategy?
Speaker 1: Like you said, You've always kind of had it, like you know, you knew that you were going to be something you were really like you said, you're biggest fan. You put yourself in front of these people, Like what was that drive to keep going?
Speaker 2: Dan?
Speaker 3: And maybe yeah, now stupid like back then, probably the girls. You know, if you have the girls.
Speaker 1: Girls, the girls are always a big motivation. What because you wanted to be flat she with the girls? Like just around the girls.
Speaker 2: I feel like if the girls, if the girls are fucking with you, you're winning, you know what I'm saying. So that was my thing, like keep the girls on lock, you know what I'm saying. As long as the girls are loving your music, you're winning. Like some rappers they might have a bunch of dudes like them and hanging out that little bus freestyle.
Speaker 3: I wasn't in. I want the girls.
Speaker 1: So what's your craziest girl's story? Then you're on the road all the time, like what's the crazy thing that people wouldn't really think? And you can share with private talk.
Speaker 3: I don't know, there's too many, there's too many.
Speaker 1: Tell me tell me a good jem.
Speaker 3: Oh, but there's too many of that ship that it's too many, I got. I mean, I don't even know where to start.
Speaker 1: How many girls at one time?
Speaker 2: I mean there's been times with a lot of girls at one time, you know I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But what's a lot like I you know, I used to do porn I used to. You know, I know what a lot, I know what an orgy is. I know, I know, I'm I'm around the block, you know what I mean. And I have been in the industry in a really long time. But you know, I know a thing or two myself. But you know, when you say don't be modest, you know, it's okay. So is it like a four to five? Is it like a ten thing or is it like you know, you know, I know how people party, especially like in La back.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, let's yeah, let's take it back in the days. Yeah, yeah, not recently.
Speaker 1: No, We're we're starting for the beginning and then we'll progressively get to recently, hopefully back in the days.
Speaker 2: After we party, we go to a hotel room, you know, like if there's ten girls, all ten girls, you know, like if there's five girls, most likely all five.
Speaker 1: Is it just you or is it just like you?
Speaker 2: And like sometimes me sometimes it's homie sometimes you know, like we have a couple of rooms, like you go past.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was back and then when we first started, did.
Speaker 1: You ever have like keep a souvenir from a girl like or anybody, like you know, like a little momento I just.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, I don't want nothing around for that girl.
Speaker 1: No evidence at all is going to be Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't want it.
Speaker 2: I was like, get that out of Like sometimes they believing stuff. Hey I got this for You'm like, hey, I'm belief in the room.
Speaker 1: That's not mine.
Speaker 3: I'm out of here, dude. This is one one time thing.
Speaker 1: Did you ever have any like crazy like stalker girls?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that for sure.
Speaker 1: What's the craziest thing a girls ever like done to get your attention?
Speaker 3: I mean craziest. I mean I've heard had it all, so I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, Like, well, I don't know. I want to know these things. Tell Miss Texas true, we want it, please give it to us just a little bit, you know.
Speaker 2: Good friends now stalker wise, Like okay, I mean, first of all, obviously, like they're getting at me, blah blah, send me messages.
Speaker 3: That's the small talk.
Speaker 2: But girls from like getting tatted on them like like you know, like they just like pull out.
Speaker 3: Their things and I'm tatted. Just I'm not thinking, you know, I'm just signing there whatever.
Speaker 1: So you're signing them and then they're going to.
Speaker 3: Get it tattoos and they're getting it tatted up.
Speaker 1: How does I make you feel like at that time?
Speaker 3: Kind of cool.
Speaker 1: I've had it happen to me myself. I've actually tattooed my name on somebody because they wanted to tattoo. It was a tattoo artist. He was like please, He's like, I wanted to, Like I have no tattoos. I'm like, I just think it's a man thing. I don't think it's a girl thing. And he's like okay. So the next day he got clever and he was like, just tattoo your signature on me. I'm like, I don't know how to tattoo. He's like, I'll tell you how to do it. Best day in my life, one of them, actually. But so I'm signing my name and I'm pressing the thing and my name is all fine, and then I had him at my heart and that's when it got to him because I'm like doing the red little ink and then he was like, oh, yeah, you're getting a little too sensitive there. But that was the first on my tattoos. So but it's a cool feeling, you know what I mean. But it says it generally means you don't want to have to fuck them. But yes, crazy soccer things.
Speaker 2: So I'm signing this and then years later, like I'm still seeing the dms like I don't ask the message show that I hate and see I'm like, damn, dude, like why did I sign that?
Speaker 1: Have you ever had someone have your face on their ass or like face on face on the body part.
Speaker 2: I had, like yeah, the face and stuff did, but not like on the body part, like I would have the signature.
Speaker 1: Just a signature, not face.
Speaker 3: Okay, So now I'm looking at like damn.
Speaker 2: If I'm the outside looking in, like people like dang CAPONI hit this and some that might not be the most beautifulult of the.
Speaker 3: Girls, right, so I feel like this is not my st.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if I got a stamp on a you know what I'm saying, Like, I'm like, damn, what was I thinking?
Speaker 3: Back then? I was so pumped up, I'm signing everything. I pulled that shit.
Speaker 2: Outside, you know, and then next you know, yeah, but mean yeah it was cool, but you know, it just comes back and you just look at it like.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, but you can't sign your name and know that they're going to always do that. Like for me, it's like you're an artist. You know what I mean. So, and I feel like, you know, we have fansy. I like, yeah, I get the aftermath. Somebody may get mad and say that, but that's their own. For me, I don't know, maybe it's different. I feel like it's like to discretion. People have lied a lot of dicks of light on means that they fucked me too. Because I did porn doesn't mean it's true. People will probably believe it because I did point at one point in my life, but that's on utilie. That's not me. And you you know, you're what your dick did and it wasn't them exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so but but yeah, that's what happens.
Speaker 2: And when then they start telling everybody and then like I get messages from a guy, Hey dog, I've seen this girl. She had a right oh fuck, you know, like I'm like, damn, why do the fuck with her?
Speaker 3: You see? I just was signing the autograph.
Speaker 1: Buddy, you know, I mean yeah, you know you now if it was like a friend of mine is like, you know, significant other, and it happened the yeah, I could get mad. That's a different story.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's that's what I would say. I mean, and crazy wise obviously stocking shit. I mean, but it's all good though. I don't look at it as a bad thing too. Oh, you know, I kind of like it's it's respectable to me. I'm like, hey, they're fucking with me, you know what I'm saying, So I don't look at as bad like nothing crazy, like I'm scared of it.
Speaker 1: You know, what is one subscription that you cannot live without right now? Like there's everything from like Netflix to iTunes, things to HBO Max to fucking your gym membership? Like what is what?
Speaker 2: Almost simple ass, dude. I mean honestly, I have no subscriptions on nothing. I mean I don't even watch Netflix. If only if I seen something, Hey, you gotta go see this and I might pop it on.
Speaker 1: You know, there's no like you know, iTunes, iTunes.
Speaker 2: I don't even have it tunes, Like I make money off iTunes. My money's coming in. But you can ask my guys. I don't even know how to set that up. I don't even know how to set up Spotify. I don't even know how to set nothing. I'm like, like.
Speaker 1: You just have Instagram.
Speaker 3: Instagram, that's the only thing I know how to work. I get on Facebook. I know how to work it, but it's not like something.
Speaker 1: I like a Postmates. You have none of that.
Speaker 3: None of that ship, none of that, none of it.
Speaker 2: Don't post me, but you know I have other people, Like if I need post me, I get it done.
Speaker 3: But it's not like I know how to do it myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes that's a better.
Speaker 3: Thing, you know, keep my mind focused on something else because I know my addiction. Like I seen the Instagram. I started it, and I'm stuck on it. So if I open this, I do this, I do this, And.
Speaker 1: Now you have to follow private talk podcasts because you know, and you know White Girl Politicking, which is my Instagram.
Speaker 3: I know. I was looking at it, so I was like, okay, you know, I got to see what's going on. I was like, damn, I'm walking.
Speaker 1: I got to see whose podcast I'm going to.
Speaker 3: I text you, I need to check what's you know, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's dope.
Speaker 1: I hope you're liking it so far. I hope you know we're get to know each show. What is that some places that we could follow you and support what you have going on.
Speaker 3: That's all my regular social media.
Speaker 1: Can you tell private talk.
Speaker 2: What that is that would be at mister Capony at m R C A p O N E. The Instagram, Facebook, same thing with the number one after it. You just google mister Capony and find me somewhere Twitter.
Speaker 1: You heard it, private talk, gigle mister Capponi and make sure that you support him and all the things that he has coming up. I am enjoying this conversation. I am looking forward towards going to cant of navigate and get a little bit more you know, know each other a little bit.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 1: The ship is sailing to what deep waters Miss Texas hunts for you?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: What is something you said you don't have any subscriptions? What's one luxury that you do spoil yourself with? Is there something that you have a hobby of that you spend more? Are you likeing to watch his cars? Jewelry? Have some fine pieces on yourself? Is what is something that you give your like? You know you you spoil yourself?
Speaker 2: Maybe shit, I don't even know that I got stuff that I spoiled myself.
Speaker 3: With, but I get it because I have to get.
Speaker 2: It cause I got money here and there, so you gotta buy stuff, right, So but could I live without it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could live with but you but you also choose what the money that you have to spend is. So some do it on cars, jewelry, whatever. So what is one thing that you would like? Oh, I have to have whatever it is. Some people go a sneaker, some people do, you know, clothes, whatever it is. What is that one thing?
Speaker 3: Damn? That's like I said, is a tough one.
Speaker 1: I don't know have multiple things.
Speaker 2: I have nothing like I have. I'm attached to hardly a lot. I'm not very detached. You know what I'm saying, Like I don't have addictions to anything. You know what I'm saying, Like I don't have a like I need, Like, yeah, I drive a nice car, got nice cars.
Speaker 3: I got jewelry on. Yeah, I got jewelry on.
Speaker 2: But it's like I'll punish myself for two three years and won't have jewel and rock a white T shirt.
Speaker 3: I'll be in a bucket and roll up anywhere.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck, you know what I'm saying, Like I could be the most expensive cars to the most beat up cars.
Speaker 1: Is there luxury vacations you do? Is there?
Speaker 3: I like to try to do that, but I don't do that either, So it's there again. I failed again, you know, like.
Speaker 1: That's that I feel that just means that you just gotta continue to do it. Maybe in the future, you know, twenty twenty two is coming up, We're gonna have some things. You know, there's things that we have to like reset in life because of COVID and a lot of other things. You have to kind of like maneuver into what the real world is for everybody at this moment in time. But there's still always time.
Speaker 3: I try to do that.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, you know what, I need to go on like a wee vacation, go to an island and enjoy life.
Speaker 1: I just came back from the Bahamas, so you know, I'm a big advocate, and right now I did not. It took me in more while I was like, I'm on island time. Still I'm still coming back. I had an amazing time.
Speaker 2: It feels good though, when you go out of town, like not maybe not even just for me, like just to relax, just even if I'm out of town, because then I less look at my phone.
Speaker 1: I less look but you're still working.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm still.
Speaker 1: That's the thing is I was in the same thing, but you have to sometimes just go to the island where you can't really get up. There's not that much service, so you can't really work only in the mornings because you check your emails and then when you do excursions. It's great.
Speaker 3: That's what I missed.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give you the dose of medicine. That's what my prescription for you is. Is just you know, live a little bit. You know, a week is not a really long time. And as a business owner yourself, you are required to have one paid vacation a year.
Speaker 3: I just never do.
Speaker 1: But take it from a CEO, you're right.
Speaker 3: I'm just always like, man if I go, you know, like.
Speaker 1: The world won't stop, I'm gonna tell you you may think it is, and things like that. And because you know you are older than I am, but I am a wise soul and I have everally well traveled, and only because generally at first hot work and I never got to do, like experience other things from the venue to the hotel yourself. You travel the same way. Where it's like I had a certain point had to be like let me take a little more time for myself, and every time take a little bit more now. It's like usually for friends birthdays or like things like that, because you know they're not going to change for the year, but you have them to look forward to, like I said, and it's and it doesn't happen often. I'm a workaholic, to trust me, I get my phone didn't turn off. But also, you know, know when in time is you know sometimes it yeah, just a little bit, you know where I am.
Speaker 3: You're right, You're right. No, that happened to me.
Speaker 2: And I had some like kind of occasions like that, and and I was like, damn.
Speaker 1: You know what, like it's good you get a little tan. You know, the weather right now shot so you can't see my tan, but it is so you're like, damn, I'm more golden than.
Speaker 3: I didn't talk to no one home.
Speaker 2: I felt good about it. And then I let, like you said, time pause, I come back. I'm like, Dad, these food as still stuck in the same place. So I'm just leaving from when I left. You know, like it's not like nothing advanced or something got passed.
Speaker 1: They're gonna wait for They're gonna be there because time doesn't know. I mean, time is is a perception exactly. That's what I learn, what is the advice that you would give your younger self younger self advice?
Speaker 2: Damn, all the bad things end up working out good for me. So like I don't know if I could be that guy, but maybe more Yeah, like like let's go back to the street shit by just starting shit.
Speaker 3: And doing dumb shit. Maybe I shouldn't have done.
Speaker 2: That because at the end of the day, you learn from uh, you know you you I guess that was a mistake to do. You know what I'm saying, because as you go first, no, but then it's not a mistake because I learned to be on my toes. Now I'm like, you know, I might have that PSD kind of syndrome, right, like I might, Like I don't trust nobody that pie was good.
Speaker 3: For me to do that, So I don't know what I would be mad at. I don't know. Everything comes out.
Speaker 2: Everything that should have been negative worked out to my favor where I'm at now.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that's okay. So you said everything happened. I mean, everything works itself out exactly. So everybody, you know, we all come out in a certain way. But it's all like it all molds as to how we are and see, it's all a reaction. If we are, you seem that you are really enjoying your life and with the success that you have and you are building.
Speaker 2: Maybe I could say, yeah, maybe I could say I should have been more open with all kinds of people instead of my community that was just a straight I'm in this gangster community. I don't care about that character, that character. This guy's a weirdo. That guy is a weirdo. You know, Like that was the wrong thing. I should have learned how to deal with everyone. So when I got to this level, I can mingle with everyone, which is still I'm growing to mingle with all kinds of different people, you know.
Speaker 1: So with that being said, what is that moment that maybe made that switch for you to establish that like where you like didn't just now fuck with your hood or your this or whatever that now you opened yourself up. What was the aha moment for you?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Music, because my world was like kind of you say, a brown world, right like I saw like really oh, and then I got into music, it's black and white.
Speaker 3: You start meeting different people.
Speaker 2: So my first distributor was thump Rikers, which was through Universal Bill.
Speaker 3: Walker, white dude.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, first time ever like talk to a white person, you know what I'm saying, not to say on some racials.
Speaker 3: Like I just did, but it's the truth. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I didn't know how to even talk to him, Like I'm talking to this guy like I used to look at him like he don't like me.
Speaker 3: I don't like him, you know, kind of vibe, you know. But then we're actually talking about music and this guy knows a little bit about me, and then I'm like, so I'm learning a little bit about him. So he gave me the confidence to talk to more white dudes, you know what I'm saying, saying with blacks like I've never really did too much. And then I started doing music with him, and now I feel like every day getnymore. You were communicating better. It's not that we were racist or nothing, just I was in my world, you know.
Speaker 1: But you ask, it's just a product of your environment, you know what I mean. You don't know any better because you know that's what we're taught. And until you do have those experiences where you're allowed to have those interactions is what makes it make it make sense to you that it's why is there such a divide because it's not really necessary exactly, you know what I mean. So it's a beautiful moment at that point. It's cool because it's I feel like everybody's as we grow, as you know, individuals, it's a little bit different for everybody else.
Speaker 2: Like I looked, I was looking at the demographic we were like talking to some people like this where we grew up. I looked at the demographics where I grew up at La Puente, it was like ninety two percent Hispanic, right, and then seven percent eight percent Asian. So I'm like, now I understand, like this is my demographics.
Speaker 3: That's all I knew in my city.
Speaker 2: And then I moved to Marino Valley and then it got a little different. And I remember going to that school and I was like tripping out, as like I see white kids, black kids. I've never seen them before, you know, Like where I was from, you.
Speaker 3: Would hardly see that.
Speaker 2: I would just see them on TV, you know what I'm saying. So I'm like it just started like that's where maybe as a young I should have.
Speaker 3: Liked, but I was. I lived in this area, so this is all I know, you know for sure.
Speaker 1: Is there any place in the world that you would want to live.
Speaker 3: Now, I go everywhere, So now like I live.
Speaker 1: Because that's the way you can visit everywhere. But living is the whole situation, is it.
Speaker 2: I'm happy where, I'm mad, but I I feel like I could live anywhere. I could go to Europe and I could live. I've been living in UK for a while. I've been living and in I stayed in Dubai for a little bit of time. I mean all throughout the United States. I've been in a lot of cities.
Speaker 1: That's your favorite place that you've visited.
Speaker 3: H sh, damn, damn.
Speaker 2: I kind of like it more over there somehow, like in Europe. Yeah, I don't know, I feel more free or something, or like I just feel more comfortable. But then this is home too, so I don't know, Like to me, if whoever Destiny puts me on, you know, what.
Speaker 1: Makes it feel more comfortable?
Speaker 3: Because it's all I know, I guess, and I'm just it's not it's like the u K.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not home. Maybe I just people, maybe their attitude of people. Maybe maybe it's because I look different and then they look different and we just start talking where you know, I'm learning a little more of their accent, and I'm learning more of their talk. They're learning some ship from me. So it just becomes interesting where everyone here is just the same.
Speaker 3: We're all the same. You know, got born for sure?
Speaker 1: Do you have a like get you in the mood? Playlist? What would your like top three.
Speaker 3: Songs get you in the mood? Damn?
Speaker 1: I just you know, it depends on what kind of nights you're having.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: If it's that it's that vibe of this is a ratchet move, then we're gonna go with the ratchet music. If we are some bumping grind ship.
Speaker 1: We got that you want to do like, we're gonna get like that slow, We're gonna like you know, you're gonna have like a date night. You're gonna like you know, we're gonna wind it down. What would your playlist be?
Speaker 3: I can't give them to.
Speaker 1: Two songs songs or maybe one? It just like, what's your hype song?
Speaker 3: I really don't.
Speaker 2: I can't say it, but I'll find something. I just said, Oh this sounds you know.
Speaker 1: Can you give me some time.
Speaker 3: I won't even be able to name the title, Honestlee, I'm bad at that shit too.
Speaker 1: I just like, oh this song is and ship Okay, So what is what is right now currently? Are you listening to? We'll say that.
Speaker 2: I mean I just listened to whatever's on that's playing. Really, I don't have no I don't really listen to. It's like, if we're partying, okay, I'm gonna throw on some you know, like whatever's cracking right now. Like I said, it depends on the people. So if there's a crowd of the new generation kind of people like, okay, we'll put some torque shit or whatever they like, right. But if it's some old school cats or you know, like that, like I'd rather fuck.
Speaker 3: You, you know, but you know, easy, you know fun.
Speaker 2: If the homies can't have none, like party turn up like I will go with the flow, you know what I'm saying. So I don't have a specific because you can't put that music to this kids, young generation, and you can't put that shit to right talking about.
Speaker 1: The young generation, I'm talking about you, mister. What are you if you're getting in in the mood sex fuck the PC you. It's like the candles are going, your homies are at home. They know you're good and safe. They know that you're gonna have a bitch over lady, what is your get you in the mood? Do you have like you in an old school like R and B. Are you like soulful? Like I don't know. I'm like trying to get you in the mood to get this music out of you.
Speaker 3: I got you off, man, it's harder to like I.
Speaker 1: Said, there's a lot it's genre.
Speaker 2: It would it would just whatever, Like I hear that'smooth, Like obviously I would go a lot of the like the old school, But like it depends on the female too, you know, So like I want to get her in the right mood too, So I'm thinking for her, you know, I'm not thinking for myself.
Speaker 3: So if this girl likes this.
Speaker 2: Kind of stuff, so I'm gonna I can relate to this song, We're gonna be halfway. But if it's just me, I mean, I want her to be in the right mood too, because if she's in the right mood and I'm in the right mood, that makes it better.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We're all going to be in the right mood, and everyone's going to be in the right mood because we're all going to be in a fucking good mood exactly.
Speaker 3: That's that's where I will come with it, you know, like that's how I hit that.
Speaker 1: You know I like it. Okay, Well, I'm gonna let you get away with that, even though you did not answer my question. But I'm gonna let you be warmed up because truth with text is I'll get a little bit more into things, so it'll be more a little bit more specific, but not specific. We're gonna give you a name for a song because I get it. You listen to a lot. I get it. I got it, I get it.
Speaker 3: I'm just a I don't like to kiss and tell.
Speaker 1: You, but I'm gonna need you to tell me a little give me a little nibble. It's like you know, you'll put a little nibble, you know things you know respectfully. You give me what you need. You do. What you want is private talk, and your followers and fans also to wanting you a little bit, but you want to indulge. I myself have been someone who's been, you know, in the limelight of things of where I sexually was in the adult industry. So I gave all of that away. So I kept a lot of my personal life away. But now with private talk, I'm giving more and more of my personal life in those things as ways as well. So you know, we give a little you know, give a take, give a take, you know what I mean. Because the thing is is nowadays is being content creators and musicians and things like that is people all want to know what the real you is about, not just with your music, because they want to know, like you said, with the fans of what you were when you listened to You're like, this isn't even their life, but we want to know what your life is. We're gonna get a little bit more here a private talking and you're liking it. You're liking it.
Speaker 2: Stick to the code I try not to talk to I'm a g two, I'm a g Well, well we'll get a spice.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna. I'm gonna. I'm gonna. I'm gonna reel you into I promise you know my voice may soothe you in. And I'm you know, I'm a Gemini, I'm a Puerto Rican, I'm a lot of strong things I am. I am not afraid, mister CAPONI I will I will, I won't do anything you don't want to do. I promise you. We want you to indulge what you feel comfortable doing. But it's it's a game. It's fun, it's lighthearted and G two a G. We're gonna have fun because that's the only way to be it with Texas. All Right, we're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna play my favorite part with Texas. All right, all right, private talk. We are back and mister Caponi is still on the couch with us, and you're gonna play our favorite game, Truth with Texas. So how Truth with Texas works? I have got four aces here. We're gonna go through every ace in the deck. There's each ace means are Each suit of an ace means a different type of question. So it's romantic, spicy, kinky, and naughty. You get through these questions. I promise you it won't be too bad, just a little bit. Let's do it, all right, Love here is yes, slip it over them me what it is? Ace of which one spade? This is a naughty question. Hmmm, let's see. You think you're a naughty man.
Speaker 3: I think I'm a naughty man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you do naughty things? Do you do thie ladies up? Or are you just into like straight to the point sex kind of thing? You know? Are you into some BDSM? You know what, I'm not naughty.
Speaker 3: I'm naughty, but straight to the point naught even.
Speaker 1: Straight to the point. Okay, lube or spin uh, booty shorts or a thong?
Speaker 3: Maybe booty shorts?
Speaker 1: Lights on or lights off?
Speaker 3: Are you set off?
Speaker 1: Let's see oral sex sloppy or clean?
Speaker 3: Oh six? Sloppy or clean.
Speaker 1: Clean?
Speaker 3: I guess sloppy regardless.
Speaker 1: Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 3: Faked?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I never thought this was like a man thing, but I was having a conversation when with my guy friends and they apparently men fake orgasms maybe because they either you know, either too drunk or something happened they didn't want to make the girl feel bad or things. But you know, I don't really know, but I have we ever had any of these situations happened to you? Because you know, you said you've had multiple encounters with girls back in the day. You know you've had your fair share. Sometimes you can have a little bit, you know, sometimes you can indulge and you're just like fucking you should have been a porn star yourself.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get those moments that you're acting like you're really into maybe, but you're really not like that.
Speaker 2: But orgasm, No, that's that's like I don't know, you're going all the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, you're right. Sometimes you yeah, sometimes you're like, okay, I'm done. You act like you're done so you can get the home.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I didn't know this was a thing, but man apparently knew. And then it made me question you. And then my friend was like, oh, look, you're looking at every man right now. Who's ever fuk I'm like, fuck you too. I'm like, because you're always like that didn't happen.
Speaker 3: To me, but exactly, you're right.
Speaker 1: That happens one night stand.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, understand.
Speaker 1: You're so funny. You're you're like, yeah, I don't know who's listening to me. As tips said booty manner, tip man, which one are you?
Speaker 3: I like both? But maybe Booty this.
Speaker 1: Booty size matter.
Speaker 3: I mean, as long as it's as long.
Speaker 1: As it's torking.
Speaker 3: Something popping, now you know all right?
Speaker 1: I think you know, yeah, it's naughty. Those are naughty. Alright, let's let's go through the deck. A little bit more so the next one is going to be an ace. So you tell me what that suit is going to be an ace of what clubs? It's a kinky question. You said. You don't type people up or do anything. You're straight to the point. You're not into kinky, you know super But we'll see what we can.
Speaker 3: Let the girl.
Speaker 1: Have you ever used a toy during sex? Have you like used a vibrator with a lady? Have you used a cockering or anything those times and manners?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, like just to get the girls. I guess sometimes you got to get a.
Speaker 1: Engine ravving something. You know. Has any person or any woman ever used food during intimacy? Food, like you know, there was a movie coming around there was like a great grapefruit in somebody's dick. They like put the hole and they like jerked him off with a grapefruit. Or like maybe use something like to a sexual tantalizing thing to you other than just like feeding strawberries, Like that's too cliche for me, like you know what I mean? Or we were stuck a cucumber and a girl and made her feel great. Who knows.
Speaker 3: Back in the days we did stump dumb ship like that.
Speaker 1: Kind of like a gray goose bottle and a girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we did ship like that, I mean taking the hood.
Speaker 1: And you know how far did it go? Mister? I don't know.
Speaker 3: We did all kinds of.
Speaker 1: Did it get lost? Did it was retrieved? I mean, anybody have to go to the hospital.
Speaker 3: I think about a damn like, you know, she could go wrong, you know, like what were we thinking about?
Speaker 1: But yeah, you were having fun. Young, dumb and full of cups.
Speaker 3: We're doing all kinds of little tricky ship, you know, a little tricky like a girl like take off my jersey to put on the home.
Speaker 1: But she's not gonna know she is not.
Speaker 3: But we're young. We're young, you know, so nowadays you can't go crazy like that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Favorite time of to have sex, are you like a wake up and or after, you know, at night because you're partying during the day.
Speaker 2: I have to be intoxicated so sometimes, you know, so like to really get the vibe going, so more night or maybe the morning you wakeing up.
Speaker 1: Early morning kind of thing. Have you ever been caught masturbating? Not caught like a girlfriend didn't like to see me.
Speaker 3: Like like you know, like you know, I'll do it in front of them. It helps out, all right, So.
Speaker 1: You like to do it like have them watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like if I'm wanna, if I'm gonna do it, pull.
Speaker 1: It, wake up, You're gonna watch me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, you know, so I'm not going to hide.
Speaker 1: Some people do. You'd be surprised, you know, I mean yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you always funk around, but it's like there's somebody there ready for it, like you don't have to you know, you don't have to hide.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: But some of those people are like, hey, don't touch me, and then they're like, hey, but I want to do it. So like the last the last person was like I almost got caught. Watch she porn while she was asleep because she didn't want to have sex with me, and he said I had she turned over and I had to fake back like I was sleeping and it was like I was like, why didn't you just do it? But you know she would have gotten mad, I guess, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I don't know. I I'll get it going regardless.
Speaker 1: Of dirty talking, yes or no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dirty talking always help.
Speaker 1: So I always helps out. Would you say that you have any fetishes?
Speaker 3: Fetishes?
Speaker 1: Damn, you're like Fee, you don't like like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hear people talking about that I have a foot fetish. Yeah, I hear people say Fee have this fetish that fittish.
Speaker 1: Will you stuck on some toes or are they are totally off limits?
Speaker 3: Nothing's off limits. But I just don't just touch every toe.
Speaker 1: You don't touch every toe. You skip?
Speaker 3: Yeah, some toes, you know, like, I gotta watch.
Speaker 1: You have to look at it and be like you're cool, You're cool, You're not. I'm gonna skip you over here.
Speaker 3: Depends, you know. I gotta observe their body, how they treat themselves to know how the toll is going to be. You know.
Speaker 1: So if she's got white toes, are you scared h white tools like polish? You know they always say that, you know, you gotta watch out for those girls with the white tonail polish. Probably my fater always have whites on them.
Speaker 2: I don't if it looks something, if it looks if it looks if something looks wrong, I'm backing out.
Speaker 1: I'm backing out mission. We are not going in this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you never know, it could be a ward on it, It could be something you know, like hell.
Speaker 1: No have you ever had a situation like that happened and you're like, oh, there, because I mean to.
Speaker 3: Do that to you.
Speaker 1: You can't see that comment without being like, I saw something strange and I can't go back.
Speaker 3: Well, I have to be so fucked up that I didn't even see that ship. So yeah, probably some shit happened, but it's not visible in my mind, you know.
Speaker 1: But I said to abort the mission, not while it was happening, because it's like, you know what I mean, because even sometimes you know, That's how I'm saying. It could have been there and you're like, oh, hell no and leave. It would have been visible to you. But I'm saying you can't say that never happened to you because with that, you wouldn't have had that comment, because then you wouldn't have been cautious.
Speaker 3: But it didn't happened to me.
Speaker 1: As me, It's like drinking expired milk. You know, we all do it once until you see it once and then you're like, oh fuck you, I'm looking at it every time and smelling it because it's not happening.
Speaker 2: You can't do the same thing, right, I mean, yeah, I mean, it's just that I'm in the mood passion, and I don't even whatever, of course.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes you just spit on it and go exactly happens.
Speaker 3: There's nothing crazy crazy like dragon's flying out of that.
Speaker 1: You don't have to dragon the dragon is where I stopped the line. No dragon pussy allowed.
Speaker 3: If something that crazy is not happening, then yeah, we keep moving, keep.
Speaker 1: It pushing, keep it pushing. Okay, okay, all right, let's go on. You're doing good. I like it. See now we're like best friends, all right, Ace Hard. It's a romantic question. Would you consider yourself a romantic.
Speaker 3: Playing romantic?
Speaker 1: You play romantic?
Speaker 3: Play romantic? I don't think I'm really a romantic guy, but.
Speaker 1: I could just add, oh my god, oh okay, let's suck. What are you acting? Okay? How are you acting out? You know, like get okay?
Speaker 3: Whatever? They like, you know, playing with their.
Speaker 1: You know, you're a gas lighter, playing with their heart. Why are you playing with their hearts like that just for that time, not like why you're fucking them, just that kind of just to get This is why I'm single, sir, because people are like I respect you for saying how it is, but why are you gonna play with their heart. Just tell him. I will promise you if you just say they're going to fuck you and just to fuck them and not their heart, they still give you your heart. But at least you know your conscience is a little bit more. I know, but it sounds like a person. I mean I'm a little I mean not anymore, but at one point in my life I'm working on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean I just like, yeah, but why tell people what they wanted here to get the pussy? You're gonna get the pussy anyway, you know, But it.
Speaker 2: Just makes it that much more like like sinister in your mind, you know, like okay, there, okay, love, she's loving what I'm spinning at her, you know, like it's just it's a pump up for me too, I guess, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Okay, Okay, I like it like I'm conquering something.
Speaker 2: You know, you're conquering a lot, like maybe if someone's a little bit harder to get and I just say.
Speaker 1: Those you know, you like the games, So what's your biggot? Like, what's your what's your pickup line? Throw it up, miss Texas.
Speaker 3: I can't tell you now that has to be like that's a that's a personal pickup.
Speaker 1: I like how your voice changed a bit, what you say or you were like trying to finesse that situation and what you're gonna really tell me?
Speaker 3: Tex game is to be sold, not to be told. So I'm just gonna keep it like.
Speaker 1: Okay, so keep those sigarettes to yourself. I respect it and respect it.
Speaker 3: But it just it goes whatever. I mean that it would just come down it.
Speaker 1: Ever goes flows. Actually yeah, because some people could you know, misdirect you to me like that doesn't throw you know, it doesn't bounce off as better you know, received as well as some as things. So it can make you navigate the whole other situation to a whole different response.
Speaker 3: Actually, so you know, everybody has. Everybody got their weakness. I just gotta find it.
Speaker 1: So do you like sexting? Are you like like girls? Are they like trying to like pre anticipate the sexing part before they actually fuck you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you texting throughout the day? You know you're a busy man, you're on the move. Are you like sending enticing messages?
Speaker 3: I used to do that, girls do it. I don't do that no more, you know, like I don't do that no more.
Speaker 1: But you too busy for that.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even do that now because who I am.
Speaker 2: I don't want no messages to leak out Like God, I just tell like it is. I see a girl like damn, I won't maybe want to say what's up or some ship, but I'm like, nah, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: You know, not worth it.
Speaker 3: I've got responsibilities now, no dms.
Speaker 1: You're sliding into none of that ship. Do you sleep naked or with clothes on?
Speaker 3: Uh? Not naked naked?
Speaker 1: But like box, what are your biggest turn ons?
Speaker 3: Turn on? Turn on?
Speaker 1: Like there's just something about a lady that when you see this about her that attracts you to her, or like maybe she's your lady and she does this thing that just like really like you just.
Speaker 3: Maybe she's just being a whore and I excited about that? You like?
Speaker 1: So you like to like feel like the I do fucked out exactly.
Speaker 3: I got a little twisted mind.
Speaker 1: So do you have you been a cut hold? You like the whole cut cold fetishes? So you get off to your woman getting fucked by people and you're watching I want to do that, but but that's the same thing is it. I mean, can you just not watch it or you just want it to because if she's being I would like it like this like maybe some of your fantasy.
Speaker 3: Girls with the guy and she's probably fucking them. And then I pull up and I still.
Speaker 1: Like, so you take the horror that's sucking all the.
Speaker 2: People, like or not all the people, but whatever, like preten she has like a man, right and that's her man.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to personally see it, but she could. Literally I want to steal her, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So she was like, hey, I got eleven loads, you know, come pick me up.
Speaker 3: Eleven loads. I mean I'm talking about like she could have a man.
Speaker 1: That's a horror. You're talking about like horse activities. I just threw eleven out there.
Speaker 3: I was just I want the nice girl to turn into a horror maybe or not the nice.
Speaker 1: Girl, but you want it to be taboo, like you don't.
Speaker 3: It's like I want to prove it she's a whore.
Speaker 1: Prove it because you're gonna make her. Yeah yeah, not like but I get what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I'll make her, you know, like that's.
Speaker 1: What you want to have her sexually be your lady and all the things that you want her to do to you. Like I say lady because I'm being a lady.
Speaker 3: But it'll be more, it'll be more enticing. I'm not saying I'm doing this now whatever, but I'm it.
Speaker 1: Would be that's your fantasy. We're talking, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: So if this lady whatever, she's supposed to be this fine daity and she's.
Speaker 1: With this guy and that's her man and like, and then you come in and you come and.
Speaker 3: I want her, Yeah, I want I want to bang her out. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Boom bang her out, all right, mister Capponi. The last one is an ace of diamonds, which is this spicy question, which we're all a little spicy. If you have him in the town, Yeah, I'm blow on my covers that I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Miss Texas gets it out of you a little bit, a little.
Speaker 3: I'm just entertaining, just entertainment.
Speaker 1: So if you could have a celebrity hall pass this again, hypothetically, who would be your celebrity hall pass that you absolutely if you saw her, you were like, you're fucking.
Speaker 2: Damn, I don't have a I don't have a fucking name for that. Like I just see a bunch of girls like down bang banger.
Speaker 3: I don't follow them.
Speaker 1: Like you know, like no, but like there's not someone e when you grew up like that, you like always fantasized or like it's like you you we always.
Speaker 3: Have that one people in my circle. If I am at school, like when I was a kid, like.
Speaker 1: This is also your sexual fantasy. So you probably fucked the ones that you wanted to fuck, like now, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like saying I don't know about now, but I say back then, I like it could be whoever what I see, Like I'm in school and the teacher right.
Speaker 1: So did you have to have sex with a teacher? Uh?
Speaker 3: I guess. I mean I was a little I could. I think if I go back, I should have made the right steps to make it happen.
Speaker 1: She was like, hey, mister CAPI, you need to stay after class, and you didn't. You didn't.
Speaker 2: I would just get excited for the little small things like touching, like I would never pursue it. But then you know, it went from like being in the air back in the day's airplane to another city and the girl sitting next to me, like you're.
Speaker 1: A part of the mile high club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so next thing, you know, like she's fucking in my pants or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like next thing, you know, she slipped and fell on top of it, and next thing exactly.
Speaker 3: Those were the kind of things you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're spicy, you like it. Challenge, a little challenge. Everyone loves a little challenge. What's the longest you've ever gone without sex?
Speaker 3: Longest without gone without six I had some times.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. I'm not that crazy, but uh, I don't know. I don't ever pay attention to the time.
Speaker 3: It could be. It could have been a month.
Speaker 1: Have you ever cock blocked a front cock block?
Speaker 2: I could have Oh no, yeah, yeah, you're right, I've done it. Like they're working all hard and buying them this and hanging out with them all day. I'm just staying in the corner, not doing nothing. I'm like times to strike, and ten minutes I'm already taking control.
Speaker 3: Like this guy's looking, yeah that's a cock block that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the devious mind came and got that pussy.
Speaker 3: I do the work for me. I don't have time for all this entertaining.
Speaker 1: Have you all that that Yeah, nope, that would is the same thing. Have you ever fallen asleep during sex?
Speaker 3: During sex? Yeah, you're right, yeah I could have. Yeah. Yeah, I mean I'm tired.
Speaker 1: Allegedly it could have happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, next year, I mean, yeah it happened. Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that is the end of truth with Texas. See, it wasn't that bad, right. You know, you did give us more than you, like you said, than you probably ever had, and I appreciate that. In your honesty public disclaimer, private talk gets out of you sometimes, but we appreciate that. Mister Capponi, Is there anything you want to ask Miss Texas before
Speaker 3: Yeah,