Speaker 1: Seven six on a Friday, and a very happy one to you. One hour from now the return of Andrea Ewing. He was a thirty year veteran police officer since st Police Department, outspoken online in his criticism of the current city council, the mayor, the police chief and the city manager. Andre one hour from now returns at the fifty five Carssey Morning Show. We'll also here from Lori Flake at eight thirty the Karen Wellington Foundation five K. We'll learn about who Karen Wellington was and the benefits we get from the five K. It relates to breast cancer and fun of all things, you can mix those two subject matters. Welcome back to the fifty five Cassey Morning Show in studio for a full hour week on Private Citizen. Former Congressman Brad Winster. Good to see you, my friend, Thanks for coming in today. Always good to be with you, Brian. Perfect timing on the heels of Tech Friday's Dave had her One of the subject matters you want to talk about was drones generally speaking, but most notably those that are built by the Chinese Communist Party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's a real concern and this is this is throughout. And you know, even even if you have something that was assembled in America doesn't mean it doesn't have all of its roots in China. But the fact of the matter is with a lot of these drones, they are assembled and built in China, and unfortunately we're we're buying them and putting them in our local security are in other areas and and even to for like traffic patterns and things like that. And the polic.
Speaker 1: Department has a contingent of drones now right that I don't know where they bought theirs.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing, and that's that was the next area I was going, Oh, okay, So so for for public safety and things like that we're using which can have a positive use is da've hatter has pointed out in your in your segment there with him, there's there's a lot of good uses for a lot of these things. Unfortunately, they're all tied to potential nefarious behavior. And often that's so clear you talk about that Amazon potential purchase, all these things just gathering way too much information on us. But the drones are doing that, and if they have a connection to China, which the docking stations for a lot of these drones do so they can have control. So imagine you create some chaos in some urban area and the emergency medical response is going to be guided by what drones pick up, or the police response is guided by what drones pick up, and you can shut those down or send them often to other places. Now that puts us behind the eight ball, and instead of being a positive for those responses, then it's a negative. So it's a perfect thing for an adversary. Right, We're going to create chaos with something and I don't want to go too far that, but it could be anything, right, Oh yeah. Dave's talked about.
Speaker 1: Sort of hacking into the like, for example, computer systems of Tesla's for example, and turning them in from you know, fully automated automobiles into something that could be used as a weapon. You know, you got a three thousand plus pound, four thousand and five thousand pound vehicle, you know, take it over, get it up to high speed, run it into a transformer, running into a crowd of people, as an active terrorism. He's talked about that multiple multiple times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, when you can take control of cars and those types of things, it's I just think about when you have like in Florida evacuation route, and you can mess that up entirely, you know, with doing things that create accidents, et cetera.
Speaker 1: When this illustrates a problem that that COVID really really brought to the public's attention, that we don't make anything here anymore. Pharmaceuticals all made in China. China is basically responsible for the medical care of America's military, if you want to look at a subset of the population.
Speaker 2: That's scary stuff. And all this came to light. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: They make all the hospital the durable medical equipment, they make the masks, they make the saline. Oh my god, and we needed to bring it back here. But your point on drones and then being manufactured by China, how is it that we even I mean, I'll be so bold as to say even trade with them. In the days of the Soviet Union, which is our biggest enemy during the Cold War, we didn't do any business at all with them. They didn't buy our gene. They wanted our jeans, they couldn't buy them because we didn't trade with them. I remember, we wouldn't buy military hardware from the Soviet Union for obvious reasons. Chinese Communist Party is every bit as bad in terms of being our enemy as anybody from the Stalin or Khrushev era in the Soviet Union. They're out to be the dominant global power, and we are giving them the ability to do it by buying everything from them, and in buying things from them, it gives them, like the drones, an opportunity to well infiltrate us well.
Speaker 2: Especially when they are controlling things that affect our lives, like in healthcare. You know, you've heard me say how many times over the last five six years on this shift you'd have told me when I was in Iraq that an adversary controlled my pharmaceuticals as a surgeon in Iraq, my pharmaceuticals, my protective equipment. How did we let this happen? Exactly? You know? And what's really sad about all of this in the world today, there's no there's no gratitude from China for anything, because if you go back, we were the ones that said, let's hold our hands out, let's embrace checkson yep, and let's let's let's start, let's start changing course with this stuff. And there was.
Speaker 1: A geopolitical motivation behind that that was when the Soviet Union was still around. We didn't want the Communists in China joined forces with the Communists in the Soviet Union. We like to percolate that, you know that the animosity that sort of existed between those two countries. So why not trade with China to the exclusion of the Soul Union. But in so doing, we just empowered the Chinese Communist Party even more and built that country because if you look at the trade imbalance, we bought billions and billions and billions of dollars from them. That's profit for the Chinese Communist Party. Yeah, and things have changed.
Speaker 2: I mean when we were kids, I think a lot of things, you'd pick up anything and say made in Japan. Right right now, it at least they're an a world war too. Yeah, yeah, at least they're an ally. But we've got an adversary who is determined, who is determined to try and control us in every way possible. And it's an agriculture, it's it's across the board, social media, they've got that TikTok. I would love for the President to strike a deal to make this an American company, which is what Congress had said. We need to do, and I think he understands that, but we've got to get it done. That is the greatest psyops operation that any country could put forward. It is they are in the minds, especially of our un you know so, and these are the youth that we still have alive because at the same time they're working in creating fentanyl and killing more of our youth, where overdoses have killed over one hundred thousand for the like the last four years until the Trump administration, and now that number is going down because of more control at the border. I mean, it's just everywhere you turn, Brian, It's everywhere you turn. They are so sophisticated in what they are doing, and it's the quiet things that just you don't see it affecting your everyday life until it does. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm thoroughly convinced the Chinese communist parties behind this propaganda campaign. I'll call it on carbon dioxide, global warming, climate change. Where does all the windmills and the technology, the solar panels, et cetera come to address this existential threat of exhalation plant food. Oh my god, we got to eradicate that from the atmosphere. It builds a Chinese Communist party because we buy everything from them that deals with global warming.
Speaker 2: And hmm, now I had a couple. They build coal plants exactly, They are increasing their coal plants. They don't care. It makes no sense. And you know, the interesting thing is if the Earth is warming, why, why is it? And how is it? The controlling CO two makes it makes a difference. We're doing all these things. I'm all for clean air and clean water, but what we found is what's warming the oceans. In particular, the National Atmospheric and Oceanographic Administration said, well, we've reduced the particulate matter in the atmosphere so much that we basically put like a magnifying glass between the Sun and the earth warming it. And yeah, and so now that same organization is injecting particulate matter into the atmosphere to see if it cools things down, and the same time, the Biden administration is calling for greater reductions of particulate matter. You know, maybe some of these screens were okay. Maybe God said this will be okay because it'll kind of keep things under control and it won't kill you. Where the heat might I.
Speaker 1: Guess, well, plants put out oxygen and plants eat carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide ergo is good. If it's good for plants, it's good for all of us. I mean, Lord Almighty, I just I can't get beyond that. It was a made up thing. Carbon dioxide isn't a pollutant, period, end of story. They fabricated that lie, and thankful the Trump administration just pulled the guidance on that one. So maybe better times are ahead of us. More with wells will call them citizen private citizen brad Winstrop who still has his security clearance. By the way, seven to fifteen right now, fifty five k S detalk station, Odor exit, od R ex no E od R XIT. I can't believe I did that. Odor exit dot com get your own exit products to get rid of all the smells that you're surrounded by. Mold, mildew, human odor, pet odor, food, odors, smoke, YEP. It works on weed, smoke. They said, one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. It will get rid of your smell. If you use those products as directed, you're going to have success. And to the unlikely event that you don't have success, they'll give you your money back. Buy them online. Shipped immediately to your home. They try to do the best to get it there the next day. You can buy it locally anytime. Just go to the use of search engine at odor exit dot com again one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee works on everything except the stench of politics.
Speaker 3: Odor Exit fifty five KRC when my business was taking here's.
Speaker 2: Your Channel nine first morning weather forecast.
Speaker 1: Hope you like heat and humidity, because you're gonna get a lot of it next several days. Sunny skies today, chance are in the afternoon. It'll be hot, in humid eighty nine for a high, few clouds every night down to sixty nine ninety to high tomorrow with pot humid conditions and a chance of afternoon rain overnight, a few clouds sixty nine and another hot, humid day with the chance of afternoon rain on Sunday, going up to ninety one sixty nine degrees.
Speaker 2: Time for traffic from the UCL Trainthics Center to your LEA.
Speaker 3: Sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ train planner from multicultural communities.
Speaker 2: Get the Gift of life. Become an organ.
Speaker 3: Donor our Explorer Living Donation at U see health dot com. Slash transplant southbound seventy five. Crews continue to work with the accident at the Reagan Highway. Everybody's lined up on the right shoulder, no delay coming on to the highway from the Reagon or on southbound seventy five out of Lockland, northbound seventy five and inbound seventy four look good too, Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRZ the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven nineteen on a Friday in studio, private citizen Brad Weinstrip talking about, well, pretty much broad based group of topics today is springing from the Chinese Communist Party operated drones that we scoop up and gobble up on a regular basis.
Speaker 2: The other thing was just I know you wanted to bring this up, Brad, but.
Speaker 1: Really like existential three a threat apocalyptic type revelation, was that agro terrorism thing we had that person that was found with some spore or something caught in an airport and if unleashed, that could have caused just thousands of deaths or millions of people. I mean, starvation immediately comes to mom, and you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it was it was a fungus that it could be used as what they're now terming an aggro weapon. Okay, so you have a fungus that can destroy your crops, right, and so these are the types of things. So maybe they want to just drop it off in one particular cornfield. You know, in the minute you do that, it spreads everywhere. And let's see, let's see how this happens. Let's see co happens with it. Yeah, exactly, and do a test run. And of course we're going to do the test run right here in the United States. Well, they've probably already done it China, and be honest with you, are going to controlled in a controlled setting. But they're bringing these things in this This is one of the greatest concerns that I have right now when it comes to our food supply, is the security of our food supply. So there in the universities, and you know this under the Trump administration and Brooke Ralins, Secretary of agg you know, they're trying to enforce what even the first Trump administration put into place is you have to know who are in your research labs. That helps, and if they're associated with China or a CCP sympathizer in some way. You have to know this because they're stealing intellectual property. We are constantly working on how we can increase our production, right because we have a lot of people defeat in this country. Let's increase our production, maybe even be able to export to places where they can't produce what we can produce. But instead they want to steal that so that they can be the superior in that in the region. It's intellectual property. We're the innovators here, truly, you have it be stolen.
Speaker 1: Well, and your valid point you make with regard to us, knowing who the faculty are that are doing these research products that are funded by the American tax payer, that's where all the cutting edge stuff happens. That's where the intellectual property is created that we don't want stolen. I understand all that if they're directly affiliated with the Chinese Communist Party, they shouldn't be there. But you know what, we live in a country of people that has less and less concern over our sovereignty, defending America's interest, even thinking America is a good place to live. I saw an article just the other day sixty percent of Germans that were surveyed wouldn't even fight for their country if they were invaded. Now, if you have an attitude like that, you have a vast, vast swath of people that are in these industries that the Chinese Communist Party is interested in. They don't need one of their own in there. How about bribe somebody, somebody who doesn't even view it as an espionage, someone who doesn't view it as trees and us. You offer someone who's not making a whole lot of money, who has access to this, one hundred thousand dollars in bribe. Hey, just steal the information, put it on a thumb drive and hand it. Put it in my pocket. You got a lot of opportunity there in a country that doesn't care about its own borders.
Speaker 2: Well, that's exactly right. And I think that that's been propagated. And you see people today. I used to say, you know that we had people that put you know, America last, Yeah, I mean here in the United States, and it's like, are you kidding me? Do you understand? But see, they don't understand history. The don't understand how this country even came about. You know, it's and so you've got this wave of influence trying to pit us against each other at all times. I know you had Christopher Smuthman on before. He can talk about that at a local level, right, and it does it very well as a matter of fact. But you look at all these types of things, here's where it can hit home. People got very upset with COVID. But for some reason, too many people in America were willing to accept the lies of our own government. So you have people today that say, I don't want to fight for this country. Well, do you want to fight for Tony Fauci? I mean, you know, you understand what people went through during this time, right. So, but at the same time, there's another group that say he's a god and I can't believe, you know, people would ever question him. So we got to get some trust in our government back. That's the main thing. Well, but I do want to say a little bit more about the agricultural product. Sure, so the opportunity for sabotage, you go back to what Dave Hatter's talking about. Now, I'll just use a simple example that people can relate to. You know, when you can't have your food or you get sick because of your food and someone else did that intentionally, that should arouse every American. But if you were example, you know you past yourize milk right, and so our milk is safe to drink. Well, what if you could hack into the machinery that's pasteurizing the milk that someone's monitoring that says everything's being done right, the temperature is perfect, everything's done right. But in actuality, what the what the reader is seeing on the screen that says it's done right isn't happening.
Speaker 1: Well, they've already been hacks into our water system exactly, and they've manipulated whatever where they were putting in water. I mean, if you can do that, you can you can poison the water sce and you think it's okay.
Speaker 2: Though. This is what I'm saying is you're looking at a screen the person that says everything ran well, it's not representing reality, and then you're putting out something that's not past your eyes. People get sick. I'm just using that as an example. We do have industry out there that are working very hard in private sector, working very hard to be able to detect any type of aggro sabotage. And matter of fact, I'm going to go visit them in just a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Let's see that you got access to stuff like that, benefit of your security clearance and what's the team. You're on the President's President's.
Speaker 2: Intelligence Advisory Board, and I'm honored to be there. This has been around since Eisenhower, and I had never heard of it until I got appointed. But I'm glad to have the chance to stay involved on a lot of issues, especially when it comes to our national security and health. Amen to that.
Speaker 1: Seven twenty six fifty five KC the Talk Station kitchen remodeling. Think prestige interiors, and when you're thinking of pressed egent tiers, you were thinking about one guy, John Ryan. He is pressed Egentteriers. He's the man that'll be working with you in your kitchen remodeling project, and you'll be glad about that. Really easy, easy guy to work with. And he's done so many kitchens over his thirty plus years of doing almost exclusively kitchens, that you can't throw something in his direction. He hasn't dealt with already, got great ideas about design, flow and function and storage. We of course took him up on those ideas and love what he did with our kitchen. Big projects are small. He's the man to work with. A plus, the better business Bureau find him online his website Prestige one two three dot com, Prestige one two three dot com. Tell John Brian said, Hi, when you give McCall the number five one three two four seven zero two two nine, that's two four seven zero two.
Speaker 2: Two nine fifty five KRC the free iyeard radio time for the Channe nine weather forecast.
Speaker 1: Sunny skies today, chance of afternoon rain, hot and humid eighty nine for the high. Down to sixty nine overnight with a few clowns, hot humid in afternoon rain Tomorrow. I have ninety overnight low sixty nine with a few clouds and another hot, humid afternoon chance of rain day on Sunday, well all the way up to ninety one degrees.
Speaker 2: Right now sixty nine degrees. It is time for traffic.
Speaker 3: Chucks from the UCL Traffic Center. Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplant or from multicultural communities give the gift of life. Become an organ donor or explore let me donation at you see how dot COM's last transplant.
Speaker 2: Highway traffic and.
Speaker 3: Very good shape for your Friday morning commute stepbound seventy five. They cleared the yanccident near the Reagan Highway that was over on the right shoulder. No delay out of Lachland northbound seventy five in pretty good shape too through the cup Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR seat the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty fifty five krc DE talk station Brian Thomas with private citizen former ungers from brad Winsorp and Studio. Still has his security clearance on the President's Security or Intelligence Committee and Internal Advisory Board, and so he has access to all kinds of secrets and stuff and things that he can't even talk about. I don't want to leave the subject to drones. I just want to mention real quick. I observe that Donald Trump said he's going to make America the number one global producer of drones. We got a little manufacturing to like ketchup to do. Yeah, I heard that may take as many as three years to accomplish. But at least we're on that trajectory. That's a good thing. We'll be making our own drones. But boy, when you look at what's going on with Ukraine and drone technology, and you look at what you know Israel did when they snuck into Iran and launched drones from close fairly close range on those well variety of military targets. It was just all stealth. But it's the wave of warfare, the future of warfare. Yeah, you know that all the things combined. I was on Fox talking about really I called it the one two punch of Israel in the U United States on Iran. But before that, yeah, you saw what Ukraine did that they were able to penetrate into Russia, which I think would be pretty tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was able to get your drones onto trucks into the heart of Russia. Yeah, around these military bases and then could open them up and then go in and destroy their planes. Wow.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, they're small, they're compact, they can be easily hidden. You can stealthily get in somewhere, you know. Going back to your comment about this the spores and that they caught from that one one person. I just think they have a plastic bag with this potentially deadly sport in them. They could kill all kinds of crops one person. And we have a huge influx of humanity into our country, legal and illegal all the time. Any single one of those people could have the exact same bag filled with danger much in the same way. Yeah, Ukraine figured out a sneak into Russia with military hardware. Wow, Israel was able to, you know, put pagers out there and have them issued all the Hamas members and blow them up a couple of years later after they had distributed them.
Speaker 2: Holy cow.
Speaker 1: I mean, it just makes you realize how dangerous and susceptible we all are. We can't catch all the evil actors. No, you're never going to be able to. And some people are not like to me, like, well, how do you have peace? How do you sleep at night?
Speaker 2: Well? All this stuff. It's like, I just got to live the life I'm given here and I have a belief in God, and you know, we'll see what happens. Mankind is kind of out of control. But at the same time, I like where Donald Trump is going with that. Right, we need to be the dominant factor in that industry. We need to have the best, we need to be the makers of them. And he did talk about what we were talking about before, getting Chinese drones out of our systems and out of our out of our lives, and out of our country. You know, we went through this, Brian with Whuahwei. Do you remember Whahwei talking about Huawei about oh, six years ago. Huahwei was their surveillance camera system and things like that and uh and communications. And I remember sitting with the Brits saying, you cannot buy theirs, right, you know, it looks good and you're gonna, well, we're going to have be able to protect ourselves a face recognition all that kind of stuff. And it's like, no, you're not, You're turning yourself over to them. Do it. But we have been. We have been doing it. And one thing, when drones were a nice little toy, just like a remote control boat your kid had, right, that seemed like a fine thing to do, it's beyond that. It's far beyond And drones that can deliver things like aerosolives, fentanyl. These are concerns of mine. We are addressing those issues though. But the thing is, it's still very, very hard to totally control it. But you've got to start somewhere and think about the slippery slope.
Speaker 1: This leads to, because of what we're talking about, how easy it is to do something nefarious, how many nefarious actors there are in the world. That usually is used as a source to further invade our privacy. Oh, we've got to surveil everybody. We need to keep track of everyone's communication so we can find that bad actor. When we all know they have so much information that they gather every single day. Yes, they may be able to use it to find the person who perpetrated the crime or the terrorist act, but it's always after the fact. They do very little by way of intervention in stopping of crimes with this information they collect.
Speaker 2: So on a positive note of things that have happened recently, just let's turn to a ran. First of all, what you saw with the Israelis, I mean, this really was a one two punch there. The Israelis have a tremendous intelligence in the world. They were able to take out individual scientists working on nuclear weapons right, and leaders that they just targeted and basically left their population pretty much intact. And then we go in with these bunker busters. And some people want to say, well, that didn't do anything, that didn't do anything. Yeah, it did. Psychologically, it did a whole lot for one thing, because not only did it really surely have an effect on their nuclear program, and even if as Obama's former or National Security advisors said that, well they moved stuff. Well, if they move stuff, it's because you gave them the money too. He gave more tax payer dollars. But besides that, you know psychologically what it did. And you know, we went in. They didn't know it. You know, this is their prize possession, this nuclear facility, and we go in and while they slept and took it out and they don't even know we were there until they heard the boom. Yeah, but you know who else didn't know we were there? Jes King. And I think that's an important thing to show when you talk about American might and American capabilities. So when we want to have these capabilities, why to be a deterrent? So we talk about all these bad things, but if these people understand what we're capable of doing to them, it ought to make them think twice.
Speaker 1: Telegraph the deterrence with that mission. It's a pretty unbelievable mission too. More with Brad winsterp. Seven thirty six. Right now fifty five KRC the talk station doing anything on the nineteenth nineteenth, that's the day the Emery Federal Credit Union nineteen, I'm sorry, the eighteenth Rother It's the nineteenth charity golf tournament. But it's on the eighteenth apologies Monday, August eighteenth, and get my fact straight as I'm staring at them benefiting Children's Hospital Charitable Care Fund. So you got a great day out on the golf course and you're playing golf for charity, So why not sign up? It's at four Bridges, a country club. All the details and how to register, get a force them together and sign up for it. Visit EMORYFCU dot org where you can also learn about the benefits of banking with Emery, which is a better way to bank. Help them support the great cause, a charitable care fund of children play golf.
Speaker 2: Sign up Emory FCU dot org fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Lee filter Rip, here's your Channa nine. First one to weather forecast. We have well sunny skies today. We have hot human conditions and a chance of rain this afternoon. Today's high eighty nine, overnight down to sixty nine with a few clouds ninety the high tomorrow again another sunny, hot, humid day with a chance of afternoon range sixty nine over night with a few clouds and come Sunday. Number three yes, sunny, hot, human and a chance of afternoon rain with a high of ninety one sixty nine degrees.
Speaker 2: Right now, let's get a traffic update from the UCL Train Things Center.
Speaker 3: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transman or from multicultural communities give the gift of life, become an organ, don't or explorer. Let me donation, and you see how dot COM's last transplant. Highway traffic in very good shape for your Friday morning commute southbound seventy five. They cleared the accident near the Reagan Highway that was over on the right shoulder. No delay out of Lackland northbound seventy five and pretty good shape too through the cup Chuck Ingram on.
Speaker 2: Fifty five k seat the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven forty Here fifty five KRC the talk station Brian Thomas with former Congressman Brad Winsor. Let's pivot over to Russia Gate. Congressman. Apparently there was a twenty eighteen intelligence report written that basically confirms there was no Russia collusion with the Trump campaign that was all made up. This was a conclusion from internal intelligence sources in the United States government, and we only now twenty twenty five, get a twenty eighteen report because it was classified and buried and buried as well. Now were you aware of this twenty eighteen report back when it was released, because you were on the inside with your security clearance and access to all this.
Speaker 2: Kind of thing. We wrote it. We wrote it, and we were we were we had to keep your mouth shut all these years, right, we were in the majority when we wrote this. Okay, we did the investigation, and we you know, it started with oh, Trump colluded with Russia. Well that was the beginning, and open eyed we go, okay, well, let's let's see if he did. Well. This is when we found out they paid for the the fake dossier going after Trump. Well, all the nefarious things they were doing, going to Carter page this and that. So we we wrote this report.
Speaker 1: And then the line was made up in an effort to steer people away from Hillary.
Speaker 2: Clinton's email problems. Originally correct, Well, that was Hillary versus Trump, absolutely that well, that was the idea, and Trumps was in bed with the Russians, and that's going to make him look bad, further ensuring Hillary Clinton will get elected. That was the that was the premise of their motive, motivation, And I can tell you, Brian, I remember sitting in committee one time, just looking over at the other side of the aisle, thinking there's somebody of virtue there, And I said, how did you feel when you found out you paid for this fake dossier? Not one person lifted their head and looked over at me. Not one person. They just kept their heads down. But we wrote this report in twenty eighteen, it was classified. Then there's the change in the House. Democrats take over the House. Adam Schiff is now in charge of the Intelligence Committee, and this report gets buried and I mean buried paper, only a couple paper copies, I believe, and nowhere to be found, and it's going to stay classified, which means we can't talk about it. So when Tulsi Gabber was able to come out with this, she's just starting with our report and then she's digging and finding more things laying around in burn bags, et cetera. But you're right, here's here's Hillary with her private server and all that email scandal with that. So you talk about trying to create a distraction, and I find that rich because Barack Obama is now saying what's coming out now is a weak attempt at a distraction. No, it's a strong disclosure of facts. Yeah, in the in the effort of trying to let the American people have a way of trusting their government, because we if we can provide some truth and justice to what the government's been doing, maybe we can turn that ship around. But this tells the American people, you were right, America, this government is not to be trusted.
Speaker 1: Well, and they found behind the scenes that there was no connection between the Russia and the Trump campaign. Trump gets elected, So rather than just let this thing go, they pivot and say, all right, well, Trump's going to be in office, but we're not going to let him succeed. We're going to tag him as a Russian asset. We're going to bolster this argument, and then we're going to put him on trial basically for we're colluding with the Russians. No, going full well, that the lynchpin for all these Russian allegations after the intelligence community determined there was no connection, was the fake Steele dossier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if they can't get it done there, then they're going to impeach him, you know. And that was the other thing. The Intelligence Committee became the Impeachment Committee, which should have been under Jim Jordan's watch on his committee Judiciary. But anyway, this is why we brought Jim Jordan over to the Intelligence Committee during that time. But you know, I sat there and I said, what is happening here? I said, I joined the military in nineteen ninety eight because Bill because we kept getting attacked and Bill Clinton was President of the United States. I didn't vote for Bill Clinton, but he is who the people elected. And we're fortunate to live in a country where we get to elect our leaders. And Donald Trump just got elected. Now, normally, you know, you fight in a political race and if you don't win, you gather yourself together and go for the next round every two years for the House, so we have rounds fight again. That's fine. But what you're doing is you don't like the results of the election, so you're trying to change it and you're trying to dismantle it, and you're trying to weaken it. Look, Obama's not president and he won't be president again. But the American people need to know the truth. John Brennan went to the White House because somebody in the in the the the Hillary Clinton camp said she's concocting a scandal against Donald Trump to take attention away from her email server and to create a scandal with him. So he tells President Obama, this is what's happening, right, and then lo and behold, there's this dossier and you know Carter Page and all these types of public right. Right, you get one media outlet to run with it, and now everyone says as reported by and it's real and becomes real then in their mind and our media today does nothing. Look, you you just heard Obama put out a statement. He didn't face reporters and take questions. It wouldn't have mattered anyway, because they don't They don't ask the hard questions. But he said he called these bizarre allegations. They're not. They are bizarre, but they're facts.
Speaker 1: He didn't deny them. Exactly, nobody has.
Speaker 2: You look at their comments of all these people involved, they just throw out adjectives against Donald Trump or whoever, and just oh, he's just trying to cover up how bad he is and this and that, and it's like, no, he's trying to let the American people see what actually happened in their government and the real collusion, the real collusion was between and actually it was between the Democrats Christopher Steele, uh indirectly, but they paid for him and he worked with Russians to create the dossier. Now, if Putin favored Donald Trump, I don't think he would have cared for for a couple of Russians working with Christopher Steele to try and take Trump down. Let's pause.
Speaker 1: We'll being former congress from Brad Wins for back for one more segment at seven forty seven forty seven right now, fifty five KR City Talk Station. Great Dentist. Everyone needs a great dentist. You want a great dentist, you want doctors Fred Peck and doctor Meghan Frew the dynamic duel of not just general dentistry, but mostly cosmetic dentistry. She's working on her fellowship with the American a Cosmetic Economy of cosmetic Dentistry. Doctor Frew is and doctor Fred Peck is a Fellow, one of only three fellows in the entire state of Ohio.
Speaker 2: He is truly a genius.
Speaker 1: When it comes to transformative smile makeovers, you're in the best possible hands with the dynamic due And then when it comes to general dentistry, doctor Fred Peck has always insisted on the most state of the art clinic for the benefit of his patients, and he knows a great dentist when he runs into one, so he teamed up with doctor Meghan Fru. She is outstanding. So give them a call. Schedule appointment five one three six, one seventy six sixty six, six, one seventy six sixty six Online you can find them at Peck Pckpecksmiles.
Speaker 2: Dot com fifty five KRC and.
Speaker 1: Weather forecasts hot, humid Sunday today and chancell rain this afternoon eighty nine for the high. Overnight sixty nine with some clowns ninety Tomorrow again sunny, hot, humid and afternoon rain sixty nine over night with a few clowns, and repeat Sunday ninety one for the high with sunny sky's hot humanity heat community as well as a chance of afternoon rain sixty nine degrees.
Speaker 2: Now let's get a traffic update from the UC Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 3: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplanter from multicultural communities get the Gift of life, become an organ donor or explore living donation at U see health dot Com slash Transplant East Pound seventy four is shut down just before you get to the state line due to an accident. Matt Traffic is backing up pass the Brookville Ramp, reports from news Tipper saying it's an overturned semi involved in that wreck. Chuck ingram Mon fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty five kir CD talk station Brian Thomas with former Congressman brad Winstrip going over the issues and real quick here in terms of the foe, the fabricated Donald Trump hit piece, the Russian collusion thing. You think any heads are going to roll as a consequence of that, We too far past the event. I know people's waving around statute limitations and that kind of stuff, but this seems to be an ongoing thing.
Speaker 2: Well it does. But there have been some indictments, which is which is encouraging to see that have moved forward or not indictments, but referrals the grand jury.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, all right, So the extent criminal charges are handed down by the grand jury, then it'll be up for the defense attorney whoever this is, to make the argument that it's barred by the statute. Limitation, So we've got a while to wait for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think treason is a good one to bring forward. And certainly you can say that that's what they're doing. They're totally going against the American system and our values and our virtures that we have free and fair elections and that you know, we're we're talking about trying to stop outside sources affecting our elections.
Speaker 1: And it's internal, it is, and they weaponize eight agencies within the government to go after a political rival or with I mean that they are that political within these lettered agencies is frightening enough in and of itself. So and that's that's a communist way, I mean to communists. Oh yeah, nothing's a lie if it benefits the state party and for the party exactly, and the state being the party.
Speaker 2: Right. So that's the mentality that I think we're seeing from the leadership of the Democrat Party. And I don't want to throw every Democrat under the bus, because there are many I worked with and shake their head and walk away. But the media doesn't call people out, and neither do some people within the within the party. Now you're going to have someone on coming into speaking he calls things out.
Speaker 1: Andre you is going to be in studio with the thoughts, you know, ongoing thoughts and commentary about downtown Cincinnati and his general dissatisfaction. If I'd maybe so lightly putting it with current administration, council, the mayor, of the city manager and the police chief. But you were at the town hall on Monday that Christopher Smith and VV. Ramaswam we put together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did want to go two friends of mine, right and my city that we're talking about, So I thought it would be a good thing to attend, and I was glad I was able to be there. I thought it was really really well done. A lot of interesting points were brought up. But you know, the people of Cincinnati are very concerned what's happening in their city, and they're very concerned about the leadership in the city of Cincinnati. And you know, I I'll tell you, maybe it's just a military mentality where you you know, and when you're in leadership, you have accountability for everything happening underneath you. And it's not a time for a vacation, you know. And you know he had the mayor, he was away. I get that you're allowed to take a vacation, but when something happens, you're going to have to respond. Yeah, a little bit better. And you know, I think what I gathered from the town hall is people are tired of someone just came on, come on, So we're going to put more money into this, and we've been doing this and that and blah blah blah, and then you hear the litany of excuses. You know, people are responsible for their own actions. And I say this when it comes to these mass shootings or whatever, you know in DC they want another gun law. Really, these people are all violating the law. They know, murders against the law. They're going to do it anyway, one way or another. Uh, you know Timothy mcveigh's style, blowing up a building, whatever the case may be, driving a truck into people. They're going to do it regardless of your laws. So the question is until and I say this is a societal issue, Until you look at the events in someone's life that have led to the thoughts and feelings that this behavior is okay, then you're never Until you address that, you're not going to solve it. So what is it? What is it? As one young man stood up a black American as he called himself. He said, Elon Musk is an African American. I'm a Black American. And he said, it's fatherless homes, it's a lack of faith in God. It's all these things where virtue doesn't matter anymore. And you think this thing is okay, and you're a hero to somebody when you do these things. That's a bigger problem too.
Speaker 1: Well, and it sounds like you're a hero because there's always a handful of crazies on the internet who will scream out messages of support. Good job, I'm glad you did it. Nice job shooting the CEO at at the health insurance company the back of the head. You go, Well, that voice and that child, that choir of people in support of that represent just the tiniest fraction of society, but it sounds like they're the majority when you get on one.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's especially bad when it's a councilwoman. Huh, yeah, it said they deserve it. They deserve it, They had it coming. Yeah, tell Holly that Congressman former Congressman Brad Winsor. But it's always great having you in the studio having these conversations. Appreciate it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: We saw all the problems of the world. We certainly identified a few of them, and we'll see if we can't get some solved between now and our next conversation.
Speaker 2: Thank you again. I have a wonderful weekend, my friend.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll see in another time. Yes you will, all right? Stick around Andre you and coming up next fall by Lori Flake with the Karen Wellington Foundation talking about their five K that's coming up. I'll be right back.
Speaker 2: News happens fast, stay up to date at the top of the hour. Not gonna be complicated.
Speaker 1: It's going to go very fast.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC the talk station. This report is sponsored