Speaker 1: Time a hurricane came across Florida and ended up in Cincinnati, New Richmond, Ohio. But this one's going to go out to the east and away we go. But there's crases in Florida, including Tony Benders, a winter retreat the Wolf's Layer somewhere near a mobile home park in Fort Myers, Florida. So we're going to see what happens with that. Also later on, as Congressman Greg Landsman, I'm sure a good friend of Adam Birds state Representative from New Richmond and Adam Birds Date Rep. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Adam Yesterday I had on Frank L. Rosa and he talked about the thirteen thousand, seven hundred and eighty seven words thirteen thousand words of proposition one. He then talked about the capsuling of that to about seven to eight hundred words. I'd point out to you, as a great American, that the US Constitution itself plus all the amendments are seventy five hundred words. So this thing is twice the size of the US Constitution plus all the amendments. Can you tell the American people, Adam Birds Date Reped from New Richmond, the home of the French Street Cafe. What essentially is state Issue one? Tomorrow We're going to have on Rob Sanders to talk about a Kentucky difficulty. But what is the issue? If those are confused, what is state issue one? Proposition one? Tell the American people.
Speaker 2: Appreciate the opportunity to be on your show, Bill, and this is a really important change that Democrats are trying to make. And before I talk about what changes it makes, Bill, I think it's really important for your listeners to know who is paying for this, who wants this to happen. This is people from out of the state, the American Civil Liberties Union, the sixteen thirty Fund, George Soros, Hauns, George vet. These are the kinds of people who want to come and do Ohio or reach into Ohio and make these changes. And opposing this would be Donald Trump and Mike Dwaine. These guys don't agree on hardly anything, but they agree on opposing Issue one.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 1: That's a great point because Mike Dewan, who I like personally quite a bit, his wife Fran paid off the cherry pots. I bet that he lost for her. He's a good Man. And when it comes to Haiti, or when it comes to a Springfield, Ohio, or it comes to many issues, He's on one side of the fence and the trump Ster Donald is on the other. But this issue brought and vote together against it, which tells American people how to vote. So explain what it was. Explained. Also yesterday, Frank Lerosa said that six million dollars is coming into Ohio from Switzerland in order to change voting in Ohio but not voting in New York, New Jersey or California. Explain the essence of what proposition one does.
Speaker 2: Sure, So, what it does is that in twenty fifteen and in twenty and eighteen, Ohio has overwhelmingly approved safeguards to the constitution that would require that mass be drawn compact and that they keep communities of interest together, keeps you from breaking up townships, keep you from breaking up villages and cities. But this seeks to overturn all of that built. This would allow an unelected group of bureaucrats a deef state, if you will, to make the slice and dice your community of interest up for the sole purpose of getting a certain proportionality. Okay, and so I think that this would bring about about They want a proportionality of fifty six Republican fifty percent, fifty six percent Republican representation and forty four percent Democrat representation. So think about this bill. If there are sixty seven House members in the Ohio House right now, and the goal of Issue one is to bring that from sixty seven down to fifty six, you're going to have to get rid of eleven Republicans. Now, where can you do that at Well, you can only do that from places where there are a lot of Democrats. Where are a lot of Democrats, They're in the urban counties bill like Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, Toledo, an Afron in Cleveland. And so what's going to happen is, right now Hamilton County has two state reps or the Republicans, Bill Stitz and Cindy Abrams. You're going to lose those seats. You're going to lose representation Republican representation in urban counties in order for this Redistricting Commission to meet this fifty six percent for personality goal that's going to happen. That will be the offshoot of Issue one.
Speaker 1: Who votes for these individuals is that Tony Bender told me that if passed, there will be three so called retired judges, one of whom likely is not to be my wife. Judges will get together then decide who's on the commission. Is that correct, yes, sir? And so these three then will pick people of similar ilk who want to serve at literally no benefit to them whatsoever. Tends to be academics and lawyers. Those who have free time will sit around and ruminate about what needs to be done. So a community like Cincinnati, which has Republican and Democratic reps, they're going to take parts of Cincinnati, hooked them up with a Warren County, parts of Cincinnati, hook them up with Butler County, parts of Cincinnati, hook them up with with with Claremont County, and then make sure that Democrats get elected are not Republicans, and the people will have no say. Do I have the capsule? What's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: You have it? Bill? And so remember that you talked about the four retired. They're they're going to pick five Republicans, five Democrats, and five so called independents. All right, now, remember that anybody who has ever run for any elected position, and their family and anybody that works for them cannot serve on this. Anybody who's been appointed by the federal government. Okay, So this would keep people in the armed forces from serving. This would keeap anybody who ever run for their their central committee, has ever run for mayor, has ever run for village council, has ever run for township trustee. None of these people and their family and their employees and anybody they've ever contracted with will be ineligible to serve. So you're going to have this group group of people who have never served in any way in their life. It's going to be doing this, and they cannot be sued, they cannot be communicated with, they cannot be advocated for a certain thing, and so they are going to be totally You can't remove them if they accept the bribe, if they've done anything illegal, they can't be touched. The results of this cannot be sued in front of the Ohio Supreme Court. Deal. So this is a perfect storm of bad news for good government in Ohio. And you notice that all of the Republicans are for it, all the Democrats, I'm sorry, all the Republicans are against it. All the Democrats are for it.
Speaker 1: It's called jerry mandering. If you go into the public and say is jerry mandering good or bad? I would think seventy five percent of people would say what jered mandering is bad. We don't want jerry mandering, which is concocting districts to fit one political party over another. And so this is coined as saying it eliminates jerry mandering. What just the opposite is true. It encourages jere mandering because what it does is is say to these unelected bureaucrats, you choose the district, and you choose how it's fifty six forty four, and how you get theirs up to you. So we've already this is an important point. Representative Adam Bird of New Richmond. We've already voted on this thing twice. Explain that two times we voted in Ohio to already set the standards that this that this would upheaval and change. Explain what we've already done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, in twenty and fifteen and in twenty and eighteen, we've already voted to protect and give stateguards to this. All right. The commission that does this kind of work is comprised of two Republican House members I'm sorry, a House Republican and Democrat, a Senate Republican and Democrat. And three statewide officials okay, the governor, the Secretary of State, and the Auditor of State. Now who picks thay three positions? The people do?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So if you take it out of the hands of the left bid people, and like I said, three of the members, the tie breaking members of this commission are elected by the people of Ohio, then you're going to have an unelected and unaccountable group of people that's going to be making this decision. Now, built in my way of thinking, that's called bureaucracy. That's a deep state, that's a fourth branch of government. And nobody should want another group of unelected bureaucrats making decisions because you can't touch them. We've got enough of those in the federal government, and so we don't want unelected deep state bureaucrats making decisions for us that we can't touch at the ballot box.
Speaker 1: So if liberal Democrats can't win elections, let's change the rules and take away the voice of the people. So right now, there's seven members of the Apportionment Board. There's a Democrat Republican from the House, Democrat Republican from the Senate. By the way, who votes for those? That is, the citizens of Ohio actually vote for those people. And then statewide offices, which is the auditor of the Secretary of State and governor, who votes for them? Well, the people decide, we already have a system. And by the way, why won't the Swiss billionaires put this system in place in New Jersey, California, or New York. Why don't they do it there?
Speaker 2: Well, those are already Democrat states. They're sending a majority of Democrats to the US Congress, and they don't want a majority of the representation from Ohio being Republicans. They want to paint Ohio blue. And by definition, Bill, that's cherry mandering. When you seek to obtain a certain political outcome based on the mass that you draw, that's called jerry mandarin. And that's why when you look at the bouting language that you mentioned, Frank LeRose said there were thousands and thousands of words, and the very first point Bill, the very first point, when you read it, it uses the word jerry mander, that this issue will require jerry mandarin. That's what it says, so, so this is it is it is not fair to the Ohioan's Ohio voters when Democrats say that this bill will stop jerry mandering. Okay, it requires jerry mandering. And that's the definition of jerry mandering when you seek a certain political outcome from the mass.
Speaker 1: That you draw well from unelected individuals. So the language and the ballot itself we vote on. I'm going to vote no, of course most normal Americans will. And the and the title of this act it says this causes jerry mandering, and people are going to vote for that.
Speaker 2: That's that's exactly what it says. You have to jerry mander. I'm going to read it to you, bill. Here's what it says. It says the proposed amendment would repeal constitutional protections against jerry mandering that were approved by nearly three quarters of Ohio electors. That's what the when you when you pick your ballot up and you read it before voting, that's what it's going to say. And the point number two says that it establishes a new taxpayer funded commission of appointees required to jerry mander. How do you vote the ball language?
Speaker 1: Bille how do you vote for even Tony Bender would vote against that? You tell, I mean, how in the hell can you vote for that when the language of the ballot tells you exactly bend over and thank you, sir? May I have another now? Secondly, we had the circus came into town. This is in exactly your district, but you're a small town kind of a guy. Springfield, Ohio bout three weeks ago, two weis the biggest story in the country was Haitians, barbecue and cats and dogs. Have you noticed the last few weeks there's no coverage at all of Springfield, Ohio anymore because the circus has moved on but left behind twenty thousand Haitians living in Clark County. And now even the Biden administration has said that when their temporary status ends in twenty twenty six, they have to go back home. So Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are saying, we've used this issue to our benefit to paint Donald Trump in the most negative life possible. Man out when this is over, you're going back to Porter Prince, how many do you think the Haitians? And either what whichever candidate wins, Either Kamala Harris or Donald Trump. I would maintain that way. If Kamala Harris is elected, She's going to extend temporary protective status parolees to the Haitians in Clark County. But Trump is not. But as we sit here this afternoon on Tuesday afternoon, both candidates are saying the status ends in twenty twenty six. Does anyone believe that twenty thousand Haitians, along with three hundred thousand others all over the country are going to say, Okay, I've been ordered out of the country. I'll go back to port A Prince. Is that ever going to happen?
Speaker 2: Not going to happen? Dylan, who in the right mind things that the Biden inherits administration even know who these people are? Where did they live? How would I find them? How would I collect them? How could I make sure that they are actually complying with the requirement to depart our country? They don't have any events. And you know it's not just in Spring Good, Ohio. It's happening in small towns all across the Ohio that this federal government is putting these illegal immigrants into a country, waving a special magic wand over their head and declaring them to be legal. And it's a class of cultures. And there here's the other thing b think about this. We don't mind immigration. We want people from other countries that are smart, that are intelligent, that are educated, that are productive, that are going to do something good for our country. But when you bring them in mass here and they live together, there's no assimilate, assimilation built. They're not trying to become Americans. They don't want to learn our language, they don't want to learn a culture. And that's key to being an American is being willing to assimilate.
Speaker 1: Well, you get more money from the federal government under Biden of Harris if you're a Haitian than if you're a live in North Carolina or if you live in Georgia, and then we're going to penny pinch. But if you're a Haitian, billions of dollars come your way. We'll see what happens there. And the key to state issue want in Ohio is read the ballot language. The first capsule in the beginning, it says it takes away the constitutional protections that we voted on in twenty fifteen and twenty eighteen. And requires this unelected board to Jerry Mander Adam Burnham. I exactly correct about that.
Speaker 2: You're reading it right from the text, Willie, and you know that it says everything we need to know, and so you've got to watch out. They're using Republican style messaging on this to try to convince Trump voters that somehow they should be voting yes winning the exact opposite of that, you should be voting no if you're if you're if you're voting for Trump. And in fact, Bill, when you drive around Hamilton County Claramont County, you see a lot of Donald Trump's signs and vote No signs in the same yard together. Because Ohioans are starting to learn that Trump is asking o'hilans for a no vote because we don't want to allow georgstros and hands short speeds to change the way we draw maps in Ohio. All of the money is coming from there. And you know, here's another little known fact. Of all of the money that's been raised on behalf of Issue one, less than one percent of it has come from actual Ohio citizen individuals, less than one percent.
Speaker 1: If you can't win at the ballot box, change the rules and that's exactly what's happening. And I hope the American people, I think, will become informed and vote no in Statusue one. Once again, Adam Bird, you're a great American. Thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Adam you're a great American.
Speaker 2: You are a great American too, Billy, I'm great. I'm thankful to be in the same conversation with you. Appreciate the opportunity to be on your show. And let's go vote for Bernie Marino too. I'm tired of Jared Brown act in one way when he's in Ohio, acting like an all shot, kind of good nighborly moderate, and then when he goes to Washington, d C. He changes like a chameleon into a radical Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi kind of rat Democrat.
Speaker 1: You know, Shared Brown started in politics with Richard Nixon, and it's time to retire Shared Brown. That's quite a feat, all right. Once again, Adam Bird, thank you very much, thank you. Let's get it. Let's continue with the more. Of course. Reds Baseball a big announcement yesterday off but Sunday the Bengals are back out of Bengals at the Giants on a Sunday night game. They tried to flex it out and couldn't do it. And no team in the National Football League has a worse record than the Cincinnati Bengals. Write that down Bill Cunningham, seven hundreds w The deadline was last night at nine o'clock. You may remember I had on Frank Larrose of the Secretary of State, hit the music. Sean McMahon hit the music Rolling Stones, see what happens down the road after one o'clock. Today we have on a climatologist named Steve Gorham who's written many books, including The Green New Deal. This isn't a popular time to express the truthful viewpoints. That man made global war is largely a myth. That's CO two. That evil gas is about point zero four percent of the atmosphere. That's four parts per ten thousand. So if you went to Deer Park High School you may understand whether how small that is, if you went to eld or maybe not, but four parts for every ten thousand, and we need CO two badly. We need carbon dioxide. Is the reason plants grow and live is carbon dioxide. In the last one hundred and fifty years, the temperature has gone up about one point seventy five degrees fahrenheit. We have no more hurricanes today than we had over the last five hundred years. We don't know about past about eighteen twenty. But nonetheless, because more people live on the coast, that's why there's more disasters happening. It's not the fact we have more hurricanes. In fact, by historical standards, we have less. It's the fact that more people are affected by it. Because people want to go to the seaside. They want to have sun and sand, which I don't like at all. I tell the people's judge my wife that likes to walk on the beach in Naples. I say, look, I don't like the sun, I don't like the salt, and I don't like the sand. She likes them all. That's why Hines has fifty seven varieties. But nonetheless we have these terrible results be goes. People want to flock to Texas and Mississippi and Alabamy roll Tide accepted Vanderbilt and then Florida because it's desirable to live there. That's why we have more results, and that's why many insurance companies in Florida maybe going belly upsky. We can't afford these losses. Many of us have to be self insured. But nonetheless, that's after one o'clock today, and then after two o'clock today, we're going to put a call into Congressman Greg Landsman. Greg Lansman and I may disagree on a bunch of things, but one thing we do not disagree with is America support for Israel. Same thing with Thelondo Sans I had him on last week. Orlando Sanz is a great American. I'm going to vote for Sonza, by the way, that's a different story. But Greg Landsman and I agree on American support for Israel. His family has been victimized by left wing protesters who want to make his life miserable by having sleeping encampments on the front of his driveway, yelling, screaming, and shouting all ours day and night, and the police have been there to keep an eye on things. It's sick and said Jews were murdered, Jews were raped, and Americans support the rapist and the murderers. Whether it's a Columbia or a Greg Landsman's driveway, or Los Angeles, Chicago and North Side, wherever it might be, it's the damnedest thing in the world. Much of it, by the way, is funded by Iran or funded by George Soros, who pays for this. Hundreds of millions of dollars have been spent inside of America to ferment revolution and to tear down institutions in this country and to bring us to the the point of almost unspoken civil war, and is funded by individuals from Iran, by China, and I paid Joe Biden millions of dollars, and also of course Russia. So we may disagree on a bunch of stuff, including the sanctity of life, but nonetheless, when it comes to support for Israel, I'm with Greg Landsman and Alonzo Sonzo one percent, and that's going to be after two o'clock today. But until then, I sense the weakening support for Kamala Harris and Tim Walllls. I sense it's going one direction, as these things almost always do. The fact that she's out this week on the View, and that's on eleven o'clock. I'm preparing for the show at eleven o'clock. I only watching YouTube clips. I can't stand it. I'm told that when Kamala Harris this morning came out and set that Joy Behart crowd gave her a loud standing ovation. She's also going to do Howard Stern, who's completely lost his way, and Stephen Colbert, who, by the way, has held political fundraisers for Kamala Harris to raise her money. And it's sad, but I sense the more that we are exposed to her and her charades, the more likely it is normal Americans are going to vote against her. Now, probably ninety five percent of the vote is baked in. It would take an oct to Congress for me not to vote for Donald Trump. And mainly white suburban women may hold the outcome of the election in their hands. You might recall in two thousand and two thousand and four white suburban women and also those in rural areas, voted for George Bush twice they were concerned about public safety. In twenty eight and twelve, they voted four Barack Hussein Obama. Suburban women in fact so called upscale areas Indian Hill, Madeira, Blue Ash, Montgomery, Sycamore Township run by the weed Man Tom Weidman, all voted for Democrats for president in two thousand and eight, twenty and twelve, two thousand and sixteen in twenty and twenty, and something is percolating. You would think that women would be more inclined to vote for women than other people in many offices. That is true, all things being equal. If there's a woman running for judge like Leslie Gizz and a man running for judge, women will vote for the female about three to five percent more than men vote for men. I don't identify so much as a gender. I identify as a great American. So when I see the polling among white women, which is about sixty five thirty five for Harris, it's gone down from seventy to sixty five. And I often like to use those women that are friends of mine and friends of my wife as we travel the highways and byways. A person in the summertime and in the fall, early father saying, you know what, I don't like Donald Trump. I don't like his personality. I don't like his business ethics. I don't like the so called girlfriends, the Liz carrols. I don't like what's happening with the charges of sexual assault and being fined by New York City five hundred million dollars to criminal charges. One thing you can say about Donald Trump, He's raised one hell of a family. His family appears to be completely functional. Of the family of Joe Biden appears to be completely dysfunctional. But I regress. I had some conversations with some shall we say, upscale white women, a couple from Warren County and a couple from Hamlety County, and to a person, all four said to me, you know what, we can't continue like this, in which children come home from school with different genders in their mind and the parents aren't told canot go. We can't continue to live like this. And one of them said to me, you know, I'm not going to vote for Donald Trump. I said, okay, who you're going to vote for? And I'm waiting to hear Kamala Harris. No, she said, I'm going to vote for the First Amendment. I said, what do you mean? This lawyer female said to me, well, when I see and understand that Democrats, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris encouraged and in a sense indirectly funded big tech to keep information from you. In twenty twenty, which Mark Zuckerberg testified about that he was told by the FBI not to publish information about Hunter Biden's laptop or information about COVID and the vaccine because it was disinformation. He bought it this year. He said he's not going to do it. She said to me, I'm going to vote for the right to speak my mind and not be censored. She also said to me, I'm voting for secure borders and legal immigration. We need legal immigration. Every American female produces, on average, as Sean McMahon, about one point eight persons per female. That means you're losing population all the time because American women today don't have large families. It's too difficult to pay taxes. Women today are just packed and stacked with events. They're in the Sandwich generation, caring for kids and caring for parents. Have to have one or two or three jobs to make things work. And woman today is just torn in every different direction. So we need immigration, But we don't need the overrunning of our major cities in clowns and fools running all over the place like in Springfield, Ohio. We don't need that at all. That's wrong, this woman said to me. Secure borders to me, is important, and Donald Trump will secure the border, and Kamala Harris will not. Shall says I'm gonna vote for respect for police and respect for law enforcement, respect for cops, respect for the rank and file of the FBI and the Secret Service, the rank and file because they're not respected anymore, and she's going to vote for that. She's I'm going to vote for law and order and a then new protesters to trespass and burn our cities. You know, after the George Floyd riots that burned down one hundred American cities, thousands, maybe ten thousand businesses injured, fifteen hundred cops went on for weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks, and it wasn't stopped by Tim Walls, and those who were arrested for serious crimes were bailed out of jail by Kamala Harris. This woman said to me, I'm not voting for Trump. I'm going to vote for law and order. She also said to me that I want I don't want my son and daughter to be killed in some foreign war that's not our business. So she's going to vote for the return of our soldiers. And someone needs to tell Kamala Harris American soldiers are serving right now and being killed in Syria for reasons unclear to me in Irock. And she also said to me that I'm going to vote for a candidate that will keep men out of women's sports. I'm going to vote for peace progress. I'm going to vote against human and child trapped. There's about three hundred and twenty thousand boys and girls missing after encounters on the southern border. The great bulk of them are used in human sexual trafficking, and she's against that. She I'm gonna vote for freedom of religion, and I'm going to vote for the return of math and history and science instead of the indoctrination of our children in classrooms. How about that? And so this is slowly coming to the idea that we can't continue to live like this. That of the last I don't know twelve of the last sixteen years, either Obama, Biden or Harris had been in charge, and about seventy percent of you and I the American people, say we're on the wrong track. And why do politicians want to publish policies that have failed in other countries throughout history and they're being brought here to America. So she said to me, I'm not voting for Donald Trump. I'm voting for his policies. We can't continue to live like this, and that's the answer. So I would urge you to reflect upon not the character, not the personality. I find Donald Trump's personality wonderful. I've spent time with him. He's entirely a different person in private and when he's on a stage in performance. One of his supporters said to me he worked for him in the Department of Justice, that Donald Trump at rallies is not a person I respect a lot. But the Donald Trump in meetings is someone I respect greatly. Because in a meeting, which is where the work is really done, he's not in performance art. He's enacting policies. Damn it. That worked. For the four years he was the president, despite the efforts of the media and so much of leftist America to change him, he did not change. He stood strong, and he was shot for this country. He sacrificed, he gave his blood for the United States of America. And that's why I'm going to vote for Donald Trump. And if you don't like his personalities are peccadillos, and don't like the girlfriends, don't like the alleged sexual assaults, many of which I think are bs, but you like the policies of energy independence, policies of bringing the American soldiers home not to fight and die on foreign battlefield, so policies the ninety six executive orders he will enoct on the first day to lock down on the southern border. You might recall that the circus has left town when it came to Clark County slash Springfield, Ohio. The media and the Democrats used that for about a week or two, but now the problems of forty twenty thousand Haitians in Springfield o'hio remain after the circus left town, along with three hundred thousand other Haitians dispersed all over the country. I would note that Joe Biden said that when their temporary status ends in twenty twenty six, they've got to go back to Porta Prince. That was not well publicized because you know, it didn't fit the Democratic narrative of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. And lastly, I would say this, David Axelrod said, who was one of Obama and Kamala Harris's advice, it's gonna be likely now because of the hurricane in North Carolina and Georgia, This benefits politically Kamala Harris because mainly Republican areas were hit, except Asheville, North Carolina, which is heavily Democratic, but the great bulk of the other areas are Republican, and so David Oxrod has said that the hurricane was available to assist Kamala Harris win the presidency because if Kamala Harris's wins North Carolina and Georgia, it's over. She's the president, no question. And Axelrod said that liberals in North Carolina will find a way to vote, but rural Trump supporters will not. So the liberals are smart, and they're flexible, and they know how to vote, but these stupid Trump voters in rural areas can't quite figure it out that those country folk not too smart. That is exactly the way Democrats look down on working Americans like you and I disrespectful, understanding that they can normally manipulate the media for a defined result. But I hope that's not the case. Axelrod said, North Carolina will find a way to vote for Kamala Harris, but they will not find a way to vote for Donald Trump. Do you believe that if that's the case, so be it, but I doubted, so let's continue if line becomes available five pine three, seven four nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundredth new at and T Coming up later on the other side will be Steve gorm who has written extensively about why there is not man made global warming and why the green breakdown is happening as we speak, and that hurricanes were more frequent in the past, and that the temperature has gone up about one point five degrees in the past one hundred and forty years, and that the reason we have more effects of hurricanes are people living at the coast. That's why in the eighteen seventies and eighties there was no one living in Florida other than seminole Indians. So the hurricanes has truck for decades during the nineteenth century went largely ignored, but these are not. Let's continue with more plus Greg Landsman with me after two o'clock today at show me the Bengals who need to win a game. By the way, the Ravens had thirty first downs against the Bengals on Sunday, thirty first downs. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW. There's this nationwide keyword on our website and credit.
Speaker 2: That's credit.
Speaker 1: Enter it now. I bring a thousand oughts I made you. I'll break a bousand all baby be by, I want to be a baby.
Speaker 3: I'm inna a.
Speaker 1: Half that I'm bad of the boone, bad of the bone, Bad.
Speaker 2: To the bowl.
Speaker 1: By Bill cunning into Great America and one of the climate experts in America Steve Gorm. Steve Gorm is the author of The Green Breakdown The Coming Renewable Energy Failure. He's also, among other things, executive director of the Climate Science Coalition of America, author of at least four books on energy and climate. Is one of my great guests I have on maybe three or four times a year. And this is apropos because of Ian Helene and al Milton causing such wreckage and damage. Every time I watched a weather channel, NBCABCCBS, etc. Every time they mentioned the warm waters of the Golf of Mexico, they reference to the fact that we have failed to stop hurricanes and that somehow all these things are caused by man made climate change, which as you know, is bs but it's pumped out. And one last thing I heard the argument being made that when college kids come out of most of our universities. It's like sewer pipes filling up the rivers and streams around America because they keep being told the same thing. And it's not a question of argument anymore. It's a question of fact by the mainstream media that we have the ability to stop the climate from changing in the lower world temperatures. And Steve Gorm Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Steve, with all the recent hurricanes and damage, is it getting more difficult or less difficult to maintain your thoughts about what's happening in the climate. Every time I see the results of whether it's Ian or Helene or now Milton, all of a sudden it's all relatable to our behavior. Can stop the hurricanes? Can you tell the American people the truth?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: Bill, great to join you again. Yeah, it's been a big hurricane year. We've had five hurricanes make a landfall now in the US. Last year we had won and the average in the last decade or so has been about one and a half hurricanes a year. So we've had. We had Beryl and it was the first one in June, a Category one. Debbie hits Florida.
Speaker 3: On August.
Speaker 4: The category one Francine hit Louisiana, Category two in September. Now we've just had Helene causing damage all the way up to North Carolina, a Category four, and then Milton. I was just down in Marco Island on Saturday. I was going to speak to a group on Sunday, and Saturday night they canceled the conference. This thing came up. I've been watching the Caribbean. It came up so fast. It just showed up in one day, and the next day they forecasted it was going to be a hurricane hitting Florida.
Speaker 3: So really an astonishing year.
Speaker 4: But you know, if you look at history, and you can go right to the site at Noah and find that we've had about two hundred hurricanes since eighteen fifty that have come ashore in the US. During the twentieth century, one hundred and seventy of those made US land landfall, and fifty nine we're category three plus hurricanes we've had. Now this will be the thirteenth year when we've had more than one Category three plus hurricane hit the US. It just is something that's happened over a long long time, and the idea that we can all drive electric vehicles and stop these hurricanes from forming is a modern superstition, but as you say, it is accepted by all the news media and our universities, and it's the biggest modern superstition we have right now.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like the witches. But nonetheless, when you come out of a high school or college, you certainly believe that man can't man and woman or others. You know, there's one hundred and fourteen genders. All of us can somehow work together to stop the earth from rotating, stop the solar flares, stop the temperatures, and the oceans and the seas. We can somehow do it all. And the fact of the matter is it is paid for. Explain the money behind. If you want to make money and you want to do studies, you want to teach in a university, can you have the viewpoints of Steve gorm and succeed or does government and society pay for the different viewpoint? You? You know, garbage in, garbage out. How much money is behind the so called uh change the temperature of the Earth, and how much is behind man made global warming as compared to the other viewpoint.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a tremendous bias in my you know, I have in in all of my books I have I've hired an artist to do a cartoon in front of each chapter and back. And the Mad, Mad, Mad Rule of Climatism my second book. There was a student standing there and two paths before him. One was to one was to be uh, you know, toe the line with the theory of man made warming.
Speaker 3: And then he got.
Speaker 4: Government contracts and he got all sorts of things he could or he could go the other direction and become an outcast, not the tenure, you know, and be a pactic. And that's the way it is now most most many scientists after they get tenure or after they they retired from NASA.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Doctor Roy Spencer is an advisor of mine, and he points out when they were in NASA, you know, they want to get the next satellite, and everybody told the line. But a lot of these folks when they when they come out of NASA, and many of the astronauts even have said, you know, this is this is crazy, this this push for man made climate change. You talk about the money. It is a big factor again in the man made world of climatism. I talk about quotes from a computer modeler who said it costs fifty million dollars a year to set up a twenty million dollars a year to run a computer computer modeling team, a climate modeling team fifty million dollars to set it up. And there are more than thirty of those teams in the world that are getting all this money to forecasts that you know, everything's going to get to get worse, the storms and the floods and the droughts, and so there's a tremendous movement behind this, and it has captured much of our society. But we're going to find out the next couple of decades that that this is crazy and that we're probably we might have a few decades of cool weather. Well, we'll just have to see what the Earth decides to do.
Speaker 1: Well, that'll be global warming too. A lot of money behind global warming. Not much on the other side of the fence. Discuss with if you can, one issue, which is because more Americans live at the coast. Fifty sixty years ago, Florida had eighteen percent of the population it has today. So called senior citizens do not retire to Florida. In the forties, fifties, sixties or seventies. It's a recent phenomenon. Right now, Florida is on track to become the second largest state population wise, the same thing of the Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas. People want to move there. And so how much is this give the American people? The facts on global temperatures? How much have they gone up? Saying the last one hundred and fifty to two hundred years, and what is predicted in the future by some is global cooling, So we could use some global warming, but just talk about the last one hundred and fifty years. What are the known temperatures one hundred years ago and fifty years ago compared to today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've had thermometers since about eighteen eighty, about one hundred and forty five years ago, and temperatures have I you know, I had a couple of young ladies from me UCLA called me up for a phone interview a few years ago, and they they and so I started asking them questions, and I said, how much you think temperatures have risen since eighteen eighty? One said five degrees, the other said ten degrees. But the answer is only one degree celsius. A little over one degree celsius about two degrees fahrenheit in one hundred and forty years, and we all experience that between nine and ten in the morning, that rise. It's very, very small. And then there have been many times in the past when temperatures have been naturally warmer than they are today, literally multi century long periods. Matter of fact, many scientists have pointed out that probably for half of the last ten thousand years, it's been warmer than today.
Speaker 3: That we have all these headlines running.
Speaker 4: Around saying that we're in, you know, the age of the United Nations, since we're in the age of global boiling. I mean, it just it just it just ignores the history of things. But yeah, this is we live in strange times, and this is just one of one of the craziest hurricane years in history, and.
Speaker 1: It's caused by so many people being on the coast and so much damage. Let's talk about one of your columns, I think it was in the Wall Street Journal talked about Europe's pull back from net zero. Explain what's happening in Europe, which is left wing and socialists, they're in deep trouble. Explain what Europe is doing pulling back from net zero. Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 4: Well, they've they've really destroyed their energy systems and they wanted all these people in homes to switch to heat pumps. Today, something like eighty five percent of the people in Netherlands have a natural gas in their home. It's over eighty percent in England. But Germany and Netherlands and England all said, well, you've got to go get heat pumps. You got to spend ten or twenty thousand euros to make a change, and you have to insulate your homes.
Speaker 3: Well, were revolts.
Speaker 4: People said we're not going to do this, and so they've all pulled back. By the way, Amsterdam said they were going to be a gas free city by twenty thirty, they've all pulled back from that and they're postponing their bands on gas appliances. Agriculture is another area. Netherlands, Germany and France said well, we have to have smaller dairy herds, we have to have smaller agriculture. We have to get rid of synthetic nitrogen fertilizer which everybody uses over there. And they detractors, These farmers are driving tractors into Paris and Amsterdam and Berlin and blocking roads and they've pulled back from that. And then they had these elections in May and June and the Conservatives made huge gains, the green parties lost quite a bit, and so the climate agenda is at risk now in Europe. But they've really destroyed their their energy systems. Natural gas is about more more than two or three times what it was back in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: And they're having all.
Speaker 4: These these they're good, they're they're ripe for winch for shortages again with electricity when the wind doesn't blow and the sun doesn't shine. It's it's really an example of what we shouldn't be following here in the United States. We should not be doing what Europe is doing. And so they're having second thoughts about net zero and all of this.
Speaker 1: So when you tell a farmer or rancher that's guess what, you have to cut your cow herd in half. You can't raise sheep anymore. Forget about the chickens. They produce so much crap. There's something called bovine flatulence. Explain how they want to get rid of farm animals from passing gas. Explain that, and how that might be a bit difficult.
Speaker 4: Well, pretty much every living thing amidst methane and cattle do it through the nose end and the tail end. And methane is called a severe greenhouse gas, worse than carbon dioxide, and that's really not correct either. But so they all want to cold dairy herds, and and we have the new farm bill working on in Congress, which has been delayed for many years. This is going to have a bunch of climate stuff in it, if if, if the Left have it has its way, forcing all sorts of things on on the farming industry.
Speaker 3: And it's just it just really is not.
Speaker 4: Going to have any effect on global temperatures, which are dominated by nature. Yeah, and uh and not by humans. Nevertheless, we're caught in this, uh, this superstition, and we have many, many countries driving this CO two emissions.
Speaker 1: That's the boogey man CO two carbon dix on. I'm watching Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana quisby scientists. These weren't like regular schleps like Tony Bender. These are scientists with PhDs next to their name, asking them, well, what percent of the atmosphere as CO two? And I'm thinking I know the answer. I know you know the but these signs as were saying, well, ten percent, five percent, fifteen percent, and can you tell us if we cut the emission CO two carbon dioxide in half, what impact will that have? And they got he got no answers because they're being funded for a full philosophical viewpoint. Can you tell the American people, Steve gorm what is the composition of our atmosphere and what percent is this evil called CO two also known as carbon dioxide.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very, very small. There were only there are only four molecules in every ten thousand in the atmosphere. It's like point oh four percent that are carbon dioxide. And an even bigger thing is Doctor Richard Lindson of Prince of MIT has pointed out the CO two in the atmosphere that absorbs outgoing infrared radiation, which is the greenhouse effect, is already saturated. Back in many, many ages ago, when carbon dioxie was going into the atmosphere, it had a big effect on temperatures, and so the greenhouse effect is a real effect, but it's a natural effect.
Speaker 3: But right now it's saturated.
Speaker 4: When we put more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. It does almost nothing. It's sort of like painting the inside rooms of your house ten times. Nobody does that. After you paint it twice, there's no effect. You can't see any difference. And that's where we are with both carbon dioxide and methane in the atmosphere. They're already saturated as far as absorbing out going infrared radiation and warming the surface of the Earth. So even if we double atmosphere carbon dioxide and double methane, there's going to be almost no change. It's going to be less than one degree. Nevertheless, we have everybody talking about how you carbonoxide methane from cattle is bad, and when we exhale carbon dioxide ourselves, I mean, it's just goofy's. The science is very, very poor.
Speaker 1: You got to quit breathing. Got about two minutes or many. I like breathing, I don't know now, and then I might pass gas inappropriately. That's part of nature. I don't like to pass gas. I don't like the I don't like to breathe, but I guess I have to. You talk about the coming ice age, and there's as much evidence in the next thirty to forty years we're going to be too cold, is too hot? Explain that to the American people, and I don't want to pass gas. But in the next ten to twenty years, why might there be a coming ice age?
Speaker 4: Well, you know that was predicted in the nineteen seventies. All the people in university were being taught that we had an ice age coming. We didn't have cooling from about nineteen forty to nineteen seventy, and so that's what they were taught. And then it started to warm and we either had we even had scientists switch the ones who had predicted that the ice age was coming. We're now starting to predict global warming. So we've been in about We've been in about a ten or twenty thousand year period when it has been warming. But this is one of those gaps between ice ages. We've had four ice ages in the last one hundred thousand years or so. I guess it's more more like four hundred thousand years in between we have warm periods. So it is possible we could start entering an ice age. I think it's more likely we're going to get another cool period, maybe for four or five decades like we've had in the past, but predicting global temperatures is very, very tough, and hopefully.
Speaker 3: We'll never see an ice age again in our lifetime. That would really be a terrible thing.
Speaker 1: Now, there was a time about twelve thousand years ago when the Arctic produced enough ice, etc. To come all the way through Michigan, Ohio, stopping at the High River. Now, lastly, every time Ford sells an EV they lose about one hundred thousand dollars. So far, Ford has lost billions of dollars selling evs. About a minute remaining. Should Ford quit selling EV's if every time they sell one it cost them one hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: Dollars, Yeah, I don't think it's quite that high, but it's about forty thousand. But they did lose four almost five billion dollars last year, and all of the automakers have stepped back on this.
Speaker 3: They've all said, well, we're no longer.
Speaker 4: Going to be all EV's by twenty thirty. What's going on around the world, at least in the US in Europe is very very tough. China is still cranking them out, but in Europe, in Germany, EV sales in August dropped seventy percent from the year before. They dropped forty percent in France. So throughout much of Europe, EV's are declining. Yet we have all these governments that are saying, if you don't produce an EV, mister automaker.
Speaker 3: You're going to get a fine.
Speaker 4: These fines are all in place, and so it's creating a situation that is just impossible. It's another thing. Europe's going to have to change all these fines on evs. And in the US we got the same thing. The EPA put in requirements that we're going to force sixty percent of evs by twenty thirty. We have about two dozen states suing them right now in appell at court. That's eventually going to get up to the sum Supreme Court and change it. And I'm not against electric vehicles. I think they're great in some cases. But let's force everybody to buy an EV with the idea that we can stop the hurricanes. I mean, that's where we're way way off base.
Speaker 1: Well, we haven't touch on the lithium battery fire epidemic. You can't park them in your garage in fact four to say.
Speaker 3: Do not have to do that next time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is a global epidemic right now. Lithium fires, and lithium fires are coming to a location near you.
Speaker 1: Steve Gorm, author of The Green Breakdown, It's everywhere. The truth will set you free. And Steve Gorm, I know both of us are maybe crying in the wilderness, but the truth will be known eventually the coming ice age. We need some more global warming. And Steve Gorm, you're a great American and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Steve, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more the terrible effects of Ian Helene and Milton, largely caused by the hurricanes and areas where more and more Americans are living that weren't living there fifty years ago. But that fact is not told to you. Bill Cunningham seven hundred. I don't know.
Speaker 5: About saying that when you invest in small businesses, you invest in the middle class, and you strengthen America's economy. Small businesses are part of the backbone of America's economy.
Speaker 6: The pardoning that a vice president, the question was, how are you going to pay for it?
Speaker 5: Well, one of the things I'm going to make sure that the richest among us who can afford it, pay their fair share in taxes. It is not right that teachers and nurses and firefighters are paying a higher tax rate than billionaires and the biggest corporations. And I plan on making that fair.
Speaker 7: But we're dealing with the real world here.
Speaker 1: But the real world includes.
Speaker 7: How are you going to get this through? Congress?
Speaker 8: Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: I know you're a great supporter, Harris. What did you say all the time? Sixty minutes puts the cheese on the cracker and had no idea what she's That's what you know, That's what they did last night. And may I say to you said, I know you're a little bit of an al recido tax guy, but who so called millionaires and billionaires? In other words, your friends like you at the cap country Club. Yeah, like you at the friendly comp. I continue my remarks without your interference. No, capital gain taxes are at a lower rate than income taxes because in capital gains the money is invested and last there for years, as opposed to income which has earned each paycheck. I knew that millionaires and billionaires, in other words, your friends at the Chemical country Club generally pay more capital gains tax than income tax because the money's working as an investment. Of course I know that you did. Yeah, paying capital gains and income tax differently. It's like saying, well, sales taxes are different than real estate taxes. Well, yes they are. One incentivizes investment, the other one compensates for work different And by the way, the top one percent, in other words, guys like you, the top one percent who make about four hundred thousand dollars a year, pay forty percent of the taxes. I just one percent pay forty percent. What what was it when did all of a sudden I get a raise around here? I gave you a raise when I ran this job. I know that was the last one in nineteen sixty seven, ninety nine. You old. And I would add this, The top five percent making above two hundred and fifty thousand like you, pay and venty five percent of the taxes and lance. So don't tell me the rich. I want someone to say, what is your fair share? What is your fair share? Can you keep half your money or thirty your money or two thirds of your money? She will not answer the question, what is a fair amount to pay? Who's going to pay for it? Nobody? Because it won't go anywhere. It's as words untethered the reality. Even Sean McMahon, the producer today who's related to the WWE, understands that sales taxes are different than real estate taxes, and capital gain taxes are different than income taxes. Each have a separate role. You know what I'm saying or not? Don't you know what I'm saying? What are you ignorant? What are you ignorant? And I'm a knucklehead at times, but he knows himself better than anyone else, for sure. Didn't he say he went to like Asia or something? Didn't go thirty one times? Including you said he was at the Tenement Square for the riots. When that when that Chinese guy stood in front of a tank, you know where he was standing near him? No, he was summer in San Francisco, sipping fancy wine, eating fancy food. Because he lied about that, that's Tim Waltz, your future vice president. Democrats say, will you then he started on that? Will he? These students, reporters aprod service, every local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers tamestar quality you could feel in beautiful northern Kentucky called tom Rickton Heating air Conditioning at eight five nine two six ' one eighty two sixty nine. Can you give me Frank Kona on the air. I want to talk to him about the Red's and managing Michael Jordan and his two World Series rings, and how Cincinnati needs to reclaim the glory of the nineteen nineties. To you agree. We also want to thank Welle Lear's Prime Market or Fall Tailgate headquarters for our lunch today. Foll Catering service located in beautiful downtown Milford, Learsprime dot com. Lear's Prime always a cut above.
Speaker 9: And what about your home in Naples, Florida segment and my double wide and Cape.
Speaker 1: Coral about let's see about Thursday about five am. It's gonna be g o n E, gonna have new lakefront property. May be so unfortunately as Milton Milton's rolling in, Uncle Milty wants to make an appearance right across the central part of the state. They cut it in half. What about Mickey Mouse and or Walt Disney World, They're gonna be putting Ludo? What about Dopey? What about snow White? For you, that's an adjective and not an What about the Daytona International Speedway? When's head?
Speaker 9: When's the race next February should be good bye that do not have any damage there by the way, Orlando the Almighty will put its hand mean Dale Earnhardt Bingo, but Orlando will be hit correcked.
Speaker 1: Well, that's where u S's going on Saturday. I think good luck. Let's see well he Reds update. The Reds new manager Terry Francone will be a special guest tonight on Sports Talk with Lance at six ' ten. They've already started the house cleaning. Fired three hitting coaches today, Joel McKeithen, Terry Bradshaw and Tim lamont I thought he's the quarterback for the Steelers. Well he moot lights as a Red's hitting coach, right, also a pitcher, Julian here we go already the Red say pitcher Julian Gray Aggie are has undergone Tommy John's surgery and will be out for the twenty twenty five season. I don't care what. It's already started and it's only October. Bingo. The Arizona Fall League starts tonight. Let's go watch many Reds represented on the Glendale Desert Doll. What about McLain, Christen and Carnassi on strand? Edwin Arroyo, Matt McClain and his brother Sean. What about Marte? He's not out there? What about the five pitches? The Red's head on the DL are they They're not out there, they're relaxing. Boston Red Sox pitching legend Louis Tiant has passed away today at the age of eighty three. Here's that number again. He rose by the way, the wild man got a hold of me. Yeah, I'm told that Francono picked the number seventy seven, because if you add them up, what do you get? Fourteen? Please continued. Eltonte spent nineteen years in the Major's eight with the Red Sox. His first sixth of his career was in Cleveland. Bengals update brought to you my Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals back at work tomorrow. Get ready for that Sunday night contest at the New York Giants. The New York Jets today fired head coach Robert salah amid the team's two and three start. When the both players are in Montreal, rose in Francona, who roomed together? They did? Terry and Pete together, unlike Pete with you. He did not give a shower to Terry. Is that correct? Did Pete Rose give you a shower? No? Who did you give it to? Joe DiMaggio. College football, the Cincinnati Bearcats said to face UCF, we think Saturday in Orlando, if parts of it are still there. Preview the game tonight, Scott Centerfield showed live from Tom Gregory's original Montgomery and at eight o five give me right here on seven hundred WLW NLDS Action today five o'clock Phillies and Mets City Field in New York. Who do you like that? I'm going with the pills of my man from Middletown, Kyle Schwarber. I'm taking the Mets and then the Dodgers at Padras tonight in San Diego at nine o'clock. Are they playing a five game or a seven game series? It's five this series, the division series five, I mean each one. It was three, now five, then seven. So and let's see what about the Bengals segment? What about the mention of them? Do they have any players? Let me ask you something. Yeah, I'm watching a little bit the Chiefs game. We'd like to think the Bengals are similar to the Chiefs. I'm sorry, the Chiefs are what are you ignorant? Yeah? Thank you. The Chiefs allowed one touchdown? Yeah to New or New Orleans, who are pretty good, by the way, would you agree, I would say so, yes, they'd be in like twenty three to thirty. Like the black uniforms are the black helmets versus the gold I don't like that. You don't like that? Nonetheless, what if the Bengals had the Chiefs defense? Oh, fifteen thousand and oh, for the rest of the year, for the rest of the life. Does Mike Brown know you got to play defense in the NFL disease?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 1: I think? So? What doesn't he implement his ideas? I don't know. But you got to be more aggressive in the overtime. You got to go for the win instead of going around. Zach Shuler about to open up some steakhouses played the prevent offense. He wanted to prevent the offense, so he ran the ball over the center three times in a row, over the objections of Jamar Chase. I am told from inside the Bengal camp that does zach Shula called a pass play on the first one and that jab overruled Zach Shuler. Would you comment on that? Don't know? Is that true? I don't know. Why isn't it true? When you just said it was your sources in the camp deep deep Charlotte Jacobs told me that is that possible? Maybe? So was she standing on the sidelines listen and she got a headset on Yeah, she told me. And also Sandy, they have both told me, let's going on. They can do it by mesmerizing. You know what I'm saying. What metamorphosis? You know what I'm saying. That's what caterpillars do to turn into butterflies, isn't it. I've seen that act too well. Why can't the Bengals play defense? I don't know, Willie, who is going to hold down Derrick Henry Well the Bengals. The Bengals did to the last few. I can get Abrams tanks out there and he would still run. Should have still won the game. I agree with you. You play at prevent offense, goofing around in the overtime. Win it, win it, move it, move it up, move it up to a twenty yard field Goalayers wanted to he could kick the twenty yard field goal. Backwards. Zach Taylor kept the Bengals from winning. Do you know that? I mean, you gotta let it go, Willie and move on you. Maybe David Bell can manage your coach the Bengals. Is that possible? I don't think so. All right, get me out of the Stuot's Reports segment. By the way, after two o'clock today, we have Greg Landsman, Congressman. He and I going to talk about Israel and the protesters outside of his house frightening, is scaring his kids? Your comments segment? He's running for reelection? Correct correct against a lines of Sonza and I like SONSA. I don't care what you say. I know you're I can't vote for him right in Butler County. I don't think so, kenn We I think you're correct, but I'm not right, I think because I'm voting for Thomas Hall, the main man and Sheriff Jones. Jones going to get re elected. Do you think he's been running out a pose for nine hundred years? What about writing? You know? What about writing candidates? Who me?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 10: Me?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: You know what? I'll write myself in, write it in, write my name in? Okay? Segment, Get me out of the Studge Report, welly, and out of a beautiful day here in the tri State. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud Report.
Speaker 7: You want to expand the child tax credit?
Speaker 5: Yes, I do.
Speaker 6: You want to give tax breaks to first time home and people starting small businesses?
Speaker 7: How are you going to pay for that?
Speaker 5: My economic plan would strength in America's economy.
Speaker 6: It would repardon me that, Advice President, The question was how are you going to pay for it?
Speaker 1: The donations segment, thank you, Yeah, let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham The Great American segment. I love you as much as a man can love another man, and I'll never give him. I never gave you a shower like Pete Rose did on news radio seven hundred WLW. I mean Marlin Heward on our website. Dollar that's dollar. Enter it now, Bill Cunningham, The Great American. About four or five days ago, something I won't say for the first time, I can't recall a similar incident that pro Palestinian protesters pitched an encampment outfront out in front of the House of Greg Lansman, us congressman for the first Congressional District, the seat that Greg Shabbitt held for a long time, and they stood there, and they had tents, they had sleeping bags, etc. And they came on the anniversary so to speak, of the disaster of killing and raping Jews on October the seventh, and Lansman said on Monday that the protesters arrived outside his home early Sunday by evening, they set up tents, caught sleeping bags on the road, spent the night harassing him and his family members that may have forced them to leave their home. He's married with a couple of kids. And this is on the eve October the seventh terror attacking Congressman Greg Landsman. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. So, first of all, for those listening around the country, exactly what happened in front of your home on early Sunday morning or Saturday night.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so thanks for having me on. I mean, this is a group of protesters or agitators, whatever you want to call I call them. They have been following me around and my staff for the better part of the year. I mean, you know, I do a ton of town halls. They come to the town hall, they they get to say their peace. I respond respectfully, but then they keep going and they try to they try to up end the whole thing. And you know, that's fine, you know, it's free country. But on Sunday morning, you know, five six o'clock in the morning, still dark, my wife wakes me up and says, you know, they're here. And my kids have been worrying about this for a while because they see it. They see it on the internet, you know, they come at me on Instagram or Facebook whatever, and they say these terrible, terrible things about me and my family. And so they my kids were worried. They for months. They were like, do you think they'll come here? Do you think they'll come No, I don't think they'll come here. I don't think they'll come here. And then they showed up. It was dark. They're all in black, they're they're they're all masked up, you know, and and uh, they're just standing at the edge of our end of our driveway. And uh they were carrying what looked like, uh, you know, the body bags.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: They erected, you know, these installations on our street, making it very difficult for my neighbors and I to get in and out of our of our driveways. You know, we we had a police officer there to escort us in and out, but their bolt was to intimidate and harass uh and uh and and and they wouldn't leave. They set up this this encampment, uh and and and all of this is happening, you know, first on the eve of October seventh, the worst day for Jews, the largest number of Jews murdered since the Holocaust. And they stayed through October seventh. While my daughter and I went to a remembrance community event last night with hundreds and hundreds of members of the Jewish community and others to reflect and remember and mourn, they were here still, you know, dressed in black and with their faces covered outside of our house. And and as I was putting my kids to bed last night, they were still here. And the police officer this morning told me they left some time in the middle of the night. But it's you know, they know no bounds, boundaries.
Speaker 1: Hey, Greg, last minute, there's a price to pay when you're in public life. It happens. This group was called the Midwest Direct Action for Palestine. Can you tell the American people, well, when I think about the great country of Israel, Well, Penny and I have spent time. It is the only flowering democracy in the Middle East. The rest of the Middle East largely is a terrible place. Can you imagine being a woman or a child in Syria or Lebanon, or Iran, or Jordan or Egypt or sexual mutilation of girls is a regular event. It's terrible. The one place that flowers in the Middle East is Israel. And they were viciously an unprovoked attack much like us on Pearl Harbor nine to eleven, killing a couple thousand Jews, mutilating women who were pregnant, raping women in front of their husbands, burning men alive, taking hundreds of hostages that continue to hold about one hundred and one. And this group supports that one thing. Jews were killed. Now Americans support the killers, Is it that simple?
Speaker 8: Yeah? They well, I think what they don't like Israel. And you know, the protests started before a single attack on Hamas. I mean Hamas had invaded Israel on October seventh. As you said, it was one of the worst terror attacks ever in terms of the number of people who were slaughtered and raped. Uh and uh and they and and they wanted to demoralize an entire country and they would have kept going. They they only went after the military folks, the IDF so that they could kill as many innocent civilians for as long as they possibly could. And Uh and the Palestinians in Gaza the West Bank have have suffered for a whole host of reasons, including the fact that their leadership has not been able to rid the West Bank or Gaza of terrorism of corruption to give them a credible governing authority that can make peace with Israel and and neighboring Egypt has made.
Speaker 3: Peace with Israel.
Speaker 8: Jordan has made peace with Israel. Lebanon would if if it weren't for Hesbolov, which which is a terror army of Iran. Iran is the chaos agent in all of this. There are countries in the Middle East, all of them, I would argue that want and are moving towards a place where yeah peace and and and participating in this global community. And Israel's made peace with the UAE, with Bahrain, they are very close to making peace with the Saudis, and Iran and its terror proxies do not want that, and so they they invaded on October seventh. Hasblah has been continuing to attack Israel, and Israel wants to be left alone. It is a secular democracy that wants nothing more than to be left alone. And now you have a global community that has a decision. Are they going to continue to go after Israel uh and and and and complain about its shortcomings uh and every country had them. Or are they going to go after Iran, which they said they were going to do fifteen, sixteen, seventeen years ago when they said they were going to disarm hesbelah uh empower the Lebanese army uh and and get these uh these these these guys out of southern Lebanon so that Israelis could live in peace. They did not do that. Now Israel, with the help of the United States, is working to dismantle not just Hamas but Hesbela and ultimately the global community is going to have to say to Iran, who gets money from Russia from Putin, that this this has to end. That the Middle East and all of these folks, Palestinians, uh and and and others in Lebanon and Syria and Iraq, Uh they they deserve peace and security and and and Iran's chaos and terror.
Speaker 1: You know, Greg Landsman, for years we're getting in nineteen thirty three through nineteen forty five, the actions of Adolf Hitler and these groups hesbela Hamas, the Hoodies isis Iran wishes to kill every American and every Jew wherever it might be located. And it is sickening that the German people had to suffer under American bombardment because of the behavior of Hitler. But it happens in war. Every death of a so called Palestinian is caused by either hesbelah Hamas or Iran, which is the head of the snake. Mike Maddinot, who's the spokesman for this group protesting in front of your home, noted that they're Cincinnati taxpayers and that you are silent to our calls, silent to our postcards, and silence at attendance in town halls. And I am certain I've seen the video. Now when these individuals show up, they speak ushawk, they speak again. Then you respond, and they speak, and then you talk, and they don't say. They don't want to be heard. They want to browbeat and punish you for supporting Israel. That's what's behind this. And do you like the idea which I've espoused first of all, Israel took care in the sense of Amas. They're neutered at this point for a while. They're in the process of taking care of HESBLA, a terrorist group that is terrorizing Lebanese. And now the next step is to take down the Iranian regime, whether it's their nuclear whether it's the military, whether it's the power plants, whether it's oil, whatever it might be, to destroy Iran so that we can have peace in the Middle East. Here, are you ready for the big question? Greg Landsman?
Speaker 8: Sure? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can we have peace in the Middle East if Iran and the religious leaders of that country that have bastardized the islam religion. Can we have peace in the Middle East? If the leaders of Iran continue to want to send thousands of missiles, artillery shells and drones to kill Jews. Can we have peace in the Middle East with that regime in charge of Iran? No?
Speaker 8: No, I mean I have said and I will continue to say, but for Iran, we would have peace if Iran would focus on Iran and and and and and in Iran's economy and the talented and incredibly decent, wonderful Iranians. Yeah, uh uh, and and invest in them uh we there would be no Hasbala, there would be no Hamas, there would be no Islamic jihad, and we would have peace. There's no question in my mind. And so even before October seventh, I have been saying, over and over, turn your attention. If you want peace, turn your attention to Iran. Get Iran to stop meddling and causing all this chaos and terror. And when you do that, when we do that as a global community, there will be peace. There will be uh a a Palestinian self determination, there will be uh there will be a Middle East that is uh that that that that that that people want to visit like they do Europe because there these are amazing places. I you know, I've I've I've gotten you know, I worked in Israel for a while before I was uh elected to Congress, and and they have spent a lot of time in the region, in Egypt and in Jordan. These are amazing people, amazing places, and they have suffered suffered because of this, this this this terrorism and the uh uh uh you know, chaos of Iran. And you know, we, our generation of leaders, have an opportunity to change this.
Speaker 1: We have to run. I'll say this that America free Germany from the Nazis. America has tried to free many peoples around the world from despotic RESI this is an opportunity for American Israel to free the Gosins from Hamas, the Jordanians from Hesbalah, and the Iranians from the Mulahs who want to kill Jews or every they might be located. And it sickens my stomach to think that Jews are killed, raped and murdered in mass and Americans support it like those out in front of your home. But Greg Lanson, we got to go. And I'm glad you're as strong as you are on Israel, and I stand with you on Israel one thousand percent.
Speaker 8: I appreciate you willing all.
Speaker 1: Right, Greg Lansman, thank you very much. Let's continue. That's got me fired up because I see it as black and white. I see it as right and wrong. But there are some weak minded individuals living in Cincinnati and in Columba University. Let's see it completely differently. They don't see the suffering of the Jewish people. They don't see what's happened to so many of the citizens in the regions of the Middle East. That are being destroyed by this murderous philosophy. And they have a number of sick individuals running around Congressman's homes out in front and doing stupid things in New York, Los Angeles and California in support of murderers. Is sickening. Let's continue with more Bill cunning and the Great American with you every day. You're home of the Bengals playing Sunday night. Need to start winning some football games at some point on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: Behold the magic of good old them all.
Speaker 1: Let's continue. We never stopped. We simply continue. And I wouldn't note that the policies of Joe Biden slash Kamala Harris have resulted in most of what's happening now in the Middle East. When the Trumpster was in charge, Iran was on its back. There were protests breaking out over Tehran. There oil could not be sold on world markets. There was breadlines in Tehran. First thing that Biden did. I guess what Kamala Harris, who said on the view I'm sure many watched it, I did not that she could not think of one policy she would have done differently. In the last four years that Joe Biden had done so the same thing. As soon as Biden took office, he provided to Iran more than one hundred billion dollars in money in sanctions, relief and also the release of escroade moneys that went to creating new armaments for hesbela Hamas the Hoodies, and also for ISIS and other fundamentalist ISIS and related facilities, which means that those who want to kill Americans and kill Jews had many more armaments to do it, and they did it. So it's a direct line between the defeat of Donald Trump the arising of Biden slash Harris that has resulted in the war in the Middle East, a direct line. Billions of dollars went to Iran, So we find ourselves funding Israel, which we as Americans should do, and also funding Iran, So we fund both sides of a terrible war on only one side deserves it, which is Israel. And that's the way it is. And I think the more informed Americans are about the failures of the foreign policy of Biden Harris, and more likely they're going to vote for the Republican Donald True and I hope maybe even Segment Dennison after my leadership, we'll be able to vote for Donald Trump and Sheriff Richard K. Jones, and not for Kamala Harrison, a writing candidate in Butler County. So let's continue the line becomes available five one, three, seven, four nine seven pounds seven hundred new eight and D and T also spoke to representatives at the Regional Southwest Airport and Fort Myers. It looks like Bautista has taken over Havana in nineteen fifty nine. Is everyone's fleeing the island. People are getting off, even the segment might leave. He's scared to death, and he's here. I mean, he's still scared. And there's Collier County and they got more cars on the road than they can handle. If I was there, I'd stand on the shore line and say, Uncle Milty, bring it on the big the Great American, bring it on on news radio seven hundred.
Speaker 6: You oughtw reason so many voters don't know you is that you have changed your position on so many things against tracking, now you're for it. You've supported looser immigration policies, now you're tightening them up.
Speaker 7: You're for Medicare for all. Now you're not.
Speaker 6: So many that people don't truly know what you believe or what you stand for.
Speaker 7: And I know you've heard that.
Speaker 5: In the last four years, I have been Vice President of the United States, and I have been traveling our country and I have been listening to folks and seeking what is possible in terms of common ground.
Speaker 7: I believe in building consensus.
Speaker 11: We are diverse people geographically regionally in terms of where we are in our backgrounds, and what the American people do want is that we have leaders who can build consensus where we can figure out compromise and understand it's not a bad thing as long as you don't compromise.
Speaker 5: Your values to find common sense solutions. And that has been my approach.
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 2: Rock.
Speaker 1: I'm back. Where have you been? Where have you been? We need you here, Tony Rosiello, if you answered a question like that, what would he have done in Green Township out? Get him out of here? Tony would have talked to the people. You would have been the merit.
Speaker 9: Your start off by saying Dan, first of all, I'm from a middle class family. He rides bikes in Nebraska. Yes, I want to start off with that knuckle say you're like a scholar. Could you understand what she just said? I have no idea, doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: What was that? Something about something about the consensus? What's that mean?
Speaker 9: She takes a bunch of two and three syllable words, just jump the talking about?
Speaker 1: What are you talking with? The pet? What is it when the future doesn't know? When the when? The pen? What? What's that called? I knew it was Penn something that's venue the Penn state diagrams. What about Francona? What about Francona? Could David Bell help the Bengals? And Cadela Cruz play for the Bengals? And can Joe Burrow play linebacker? I think outside the box.
Speaker 9: We need a lot of my One of my main propositions was, let's take Will Benson. He's like a big guy, play some linebacker right Well.
Speaker 1: Other thing is I watched your friends in the Kisas City Chiefs last night. The defense of the Chiefs gave up one touchdown to a good team New Orleans and they handled them twenty three or fourteen. The Bengals could not play that game.
Speaker 9: Coin with them, just toying with the Saints, throwing laterals and do all kinds of just fun stat that's your liberty play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did that at Saint Savior Grades the Statue of Liberty. Jack Monaghan took the ball in my hands, swept her on the end and ran for glory. Remember that I do nineteen sixty four, I remember that six. Remember that the Animal history members. How much trouble the Bengals in No team is the worst record in the NFL than the Bengals.
Speaker 9: Facing the Giants who won. They beat the Seahawks and the Giants, and they ran the ball on the Seahawks ran hundred and seventy ish yards.
Speaker 1: That's why they don't have Barkley anymore. Right, No, he's with the Eagles all season and they don't. You have any hope though, I always have hope. I always tell people keep hope alive. They got to win the rest of their games. Can they do that? You run the table who said they were going to be seventeen and oh this year, I will say this you.
Speaker 9: You did all the stats seventeen For all the stats people that are saying it's impossible to set that. I in two thousand and two played for a Titans team. We won our first game of the year against the Eagles. We then lost four straight, then rattled off ten of the next eleven for wins.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, and got the one seed. That's what I mean.
Speaker 9: That's the most improbable thing ever. So we were sitting in the exact same place that the Bengals are in.
Speaker 1: Keep hope alive. How many times did that happen in NFL history? Once? Once? Once when I was there. But it can happens. What can happen? Keeping not that they got to play the eighty six Bears, They got to play the twenty oh five Patriots, they got to play the fifty four Cleveland Browns. Other than that, they got an easy schedule.
Speaker 9: Yes, the only difference was we had a really really good team, really really good defense. But Javon Kurz had a broken football. He knew he was coming back right, one of the best sack leaders in the in the NFL. Back, who's coming back to? Who's coming back to? But that's the thing. Back, we need Miles Murphy to be a great player. What about Jenkins and Joseph O said? When those two guys, that's what the Bengals front office and coaching staff were banking on. Those two guys were going to turn into dudes, and so far they have not.
Speaker 1: Well, I think Mike Brown is the general manager, doesn't he pick all the players? Get this?
Speaker 9: I think Bengals fans could easy if Okay, look, so Jamar Chase won the contract.
Speaker 1: Bengals didn't give it to him.
Speaker 9: But now we're in a situation where I think if Bengals Bengals fans said, Okay, we didn't pay Jamar Chase, but in the offseason we spend a bunch of money and got a bunch of high price free agents on the defense a side. But now we're sitting in a position where the Bengals, we didn't sign Jamar Chase and we didn't sign any high price free agents.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought, we one or the other. You could maybe live with or in limbo with nothing.
Speaker 9: We're going to throw all the hell of the no contract and having the no defense and we're still you.
Speaker 1: Got to play defense in the National Football I've heard that. I heard that, Yes, Dave thinks so the Chiefs play defense, Yes, yeah.
Speaker 9: And they they've been smart. You know, in the offseason they re signed their linebacker Drew Tranquill to a modest deal. They extended Chris Jones, they've on top players in the league. Uncharacteristically, he said, look, you're on the wrong side of thirty, but you're good.
Speaker 1: And we got that guy.
Speaker 9: Named the Homes And this is a little bit of a window here, Boom, pay it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 9: They drafted George Carlofsis Now he was a first round, first round pick, but he was like number thirty overall. So they were really good at identifying talent deep in the defense, de in the draft, deeper in each round. I said, many years ago you were drafted. Yes, I said, many years ago. Kenny Anderson should be in the Hall of Fame. Maybe soon got there, played one game Super Bowl lost? Boomer size and number seven and two times seven is fourteen again, And if you take seven and seven in Francona, that is fourteen, seven and seven. I like to deal with numbers.
Speaker 1: Correct. Boomer got there one time, and what happened to the Super Bowl? Lost? Lost? Joe Burrow gets to the Super Bowl one time, That doesn't mean he can only go one time. You sure he can go again? You sure? Then? Ers, I hate the forty nine ers. Forty nine ers aren't too good this year. That's another thing. They'll be okay, they'll be fine. The Bengals need defense. Without defense, they're nothing. They're like the French with the Magino line. And here comes the Nats and not good. Yeah, how are we looking good? Good? So you see a victory for the against the Giants. What does this have to do with Hurricane Milton? I'm changing the subject. I just talked to the mayor of Fort Myer's Beach. Yes, he had him on the phone, you know, Dan Olers, I do not well. When Ian arrived, it was five to seven feet over the top of the island. And then we also had had Lean made an appearance about two weeks ago when I was there.
Speaker 9: We're still cleaning up from about two to three weeks. How much help from FEMA?
Speaker 1: None? About two to three feet over the island? Is that good or bad? That's bad? And now this time they're saying five to seven more feet and I'm thinking of the Southern Command. My double wide is okay, we're three and a half miles off the ocean.
Speaker 9: Put it on floats. No, I hope, Oh, he's not nothing. No, okay?
Speaker 1: And the week be watching CNN and watching the Dutch with the American flag going by on right there, that's headed to the Golf of Mexico. Like in Columbus. Who's that fool there with the American flag on top of his double wide? That'll be me. So if you were in Fort Myer's Beach and at a place it gets wiped out three times and when you rebuild has got to be seventeen feet off the beach to begin with. Then you show up from there, what would you do? I would go to the Bahamas. Sake moved to Sarasota. I would I would not.
Speaker 9: I would quit mess around Florida, go to the Bahamas where Francona win.
Speaker 1: He's proven he can win. How many World Series rings?
Speaker 9: What he needs to do? And I took this out there a couple of weeks ago, if not the entire season. It's not just the head coach. We need to reevaluate the strength and conditioning staff, the medical staff, the sports science staff, all of that. We've got too many guys hurt. What's the common denominator of all the losing the Bres have had in the last decade.
Speaker 1: Guys have been hurt. Key players have been hurt.
Speaker 9: We got to find ways I got more outside of box thinking method on how to keep the good players healthy and for the extended period of the season.
Speaker 1: It has already started started. We got more surgery coming today today the stood reporters aproad service of your local teme Star Heating, get air conditioning dealers Tame Star Quality. You can field in beautiful Milford, the home of one gallery called Baker Heating right down the street at five one, three eight, three to one fifty one. Twenty four Sports Red's update. They have fired three hitting coaches today, Joel McKeithen Terry Bradshaw, the former Super Bowl champion in Hall of Famer, and Tim Lamont, the Red Say pitcher. Julian Aggiard has undergone Tommy John surgery. He's out for the for the twenty twenty five season. He injured his elbow the final week of this year. He's Jonathan India out had a procedure recently to clean up his ankle. Matt McClain is open. They say to moving around positions to include third base and center field. So Matt McClain is gonna play where well, He's play second base, probably third base in center field. What about Marte Scott, Spencer Steer and Jonathan India will also play some first and third. What pitching coach Derek Johnson will return back? Is he under contract? What about Dela Cruz? The Red say he's not going anywhere, but it's shortstop Francona?
Speaker 9: What about the all the directors of sports science and nutritionists?
Speaker 1: Rock take it easy, It's only day one. He's coming. Also, is Doc Kremp check back? I guess talking about the nutrition him anymore?
Speaker 9: He didn't want something's going wrong the New York.
Speaker 1: The New York Jets today fired head coach Robert Salah had three start. The owner came in and said, see, you want to be Johnson?
Speaker 9: And Johnson's own apparently had to be escorted from the building.
Speaker 1: Really with armed security guards. Defensive coordinator Jeff Ulbrich takes over his interim head coach. Now it was hog tied. The Bearcats basketball teams got injuries what already not even started yet and played six or nine freshman out of win wods. Tyler McKinley will miss the upcoming season after suffering a knee injury in pre season practice.
Speaker 9: Are these guys playing too much or they're playing year round and getting hurt?
Speaker 1: At what's going on? I don't know rock segment what. So we have the star player for the Bearcats, one of them, right, you have gone? And is Mike McClain going to play baseball? And Matt McClain is playing baseball starting tonight, Willie for the Glendale Desert Dogs and Arizona Fall League with his brother Sean. Edwin Arroyo is there, and also c E s on the is on the clan's going to play what position? I don't know what? Yes, what position? Yes, probably gonna be. What about and he is under the knife in the position he had a procedure to clean up his ankle. What's that mean?
Speaker 9: Rock?
Speaker 1: Open it up? Going there?
Speaker 9: And there's stuff floating around, rash or something. What does Frank ConA say about this? Carlage and bone chips and I don't know all kinds of stuff in there.
Speaker 1: Kerry Francona will probably address all this tonight on Sports Talk at six ' ten with his good buddy Lance. I was totally begged to come on with Lance McAllister. Is that correct?
Speaker 9: I can't say we have a Mike Snyder from a news station up in Cleveland and talk about you know, Franklin of course was a coach up there, talk about the ins and outs, his coaching style. What do you like or he didn't like?
Speaker 1: What? What health for o'clock? You know what health problems he had? They get blood clots and a couple other things. Hopefully you got rid of them. I think he's okay. I mean he looked he looked good yesterday, he got a good and even remembered me. How about that he did. That's great, believe it. You haven't. Larry Herms, the pr man for the Red, says, hey, here's a this is Bill Dennison. He goes, oh, I remember you. I remember your name, and I went, thanks, it's been only thirty seven years. I don't remember. Do you remember him rock at thirty seven years ago? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I remember or because that was I mean, that was like what eighty six, eighty eight, eighty seven, he was here. That was my prom seven years old, and you all the rosters, all the baseball cards, the whole deal.
Speaker 1: So I remember him. Yeah. He wore number ten. He hit a he hit a home run and opening day and then he crawled home but first called fell down and crawled at home plate at at the Astrodome and he was out. That was funny.
Speaker 8: That was funny.
Speaker 1: Let's get that YouTube video up. And Terry Francona crawling between he started, he ran third, took about four steps, running hard, then he fell and he knew it looked like me in a baseball Heaven. He's just can't get that hilarious. Get it. I can't get up, like I said, baseball Heaven. All right, what's on the big show today?
Speaker 8: Rock?
Speaker 1: If anything, Let's see right out of the gate.
Speaker 9: We have a correspondent in Tampa, boots on the ground.
Speaker 1: What's going on with Hurricane Milton.
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 9: This morning they were saying he could possibly ramp up to a category six hurricane, which is biblical. But but the reports now are saying it may diffuse.
Speaker 1: A little bit. I know, a three. Maybe it's all rough rough. I was there two weeks ago when uh, when Helene made an appearance, and I was on the shoreline and they watched the Golf of Mexico come up over the berm and invade Port Royal, which makes Indian Hill look like a housing project. And then then the ocean came down Fifth Avenue and it was rough. It was rough. The shrimp flombay, the lobster did you just stand there and say bring it on, bring and you'd be himself. You'd be standing out there going bring it on, big milty. I'm gonna have to go to Tampa and Bay and maybe just be like Davy mcgunn, the surfing bomb, have crazed by the blazing sun from waikik heat to the Bearing Sea. He rode high waves one by one. I might be Davy mcgunn, the surfing bomb right there in Tampa Bay, over the top to Orlando.
Speaker 9: That's what I'm just gonna surf all the way up by four. Yes, what's the Biden Administration's I didn't sport? Yeah, give me out of the Stude's report.
Speaker 1: Please. We got by the way. Tomorrow we've scheduled. Dan Owler's the mayor of Fort marsh Beach calling him from a canoe. Canoe tomorrow evening's supposed to hit. So he's gonna be there. How are we looking? Well? They have to stay right, the city officials. I mean, he's got it. He's staying. I mean chain himself to change chain chain, arecha Franklin still be standing there with Jim Cantorrea the Weather Channel. Baby, he's ready to go. I like that guy. He is ready to go. That's who you need. Is the super Bowl? Oh, the super Bowl for a weather man is tomorrow and Thursday. That's it. Segment is that it. I'm worried about Mickey Mouse and the Daytona International Speedway. I think the Almighty will put his hand over those two venues. Nothing will be moved. I we'll see about that because Orlando's gonna get hit hard. Bestly for the Great American Race that's not untill January.
Speaker 3: In it.
Speaker 1: There's Naples win Gus seventy miles an hour. Not good. It's like traffic here, Sarasota wiped out. Got some friends of mine with like Vinnie and Johnny with places in Sarasota.
Speaker 9: Now do you have friends that say, you know what, screw it. I'm going down with the ship where I talked to two of my buddies in Naples.
Speaker 1: Because I have I know people are doing the same thing. That's it. I won't give their full names, but Mugs and a guy named Tony said, Mugs and Tony sounds like a ref middle finger. The Mills mandatory evacuation. You know what they're saying, not leaving if your name is mugs. You're staying. But those are the people from New Jersey. He's staying people.
Speaker 9: But they tell those people to take a magic marker and write their address on their arms. They startify the bodies. Mugs ain't moving us. This is Mugs and Tony from New Jersey moving Mugs. Go f your cell, I said, should you on your leg?
Speaker 1: Guys, I'm not leaving nowhere. I'm staying here. You gotta put your social Security number and everything right. Yeah, yeah, you're gonna have it right here, he said, I'll just mugs, mugs two of my ten. Those are the guys you neat on. Mugs. Well, we'll be able to call him at about six o'clock tomorrow night.
Speaker 9: I think, what do you do, Mug, I'm hanging kidding. I'm not the hell with a storm. I'm staying right here.
Speaker 1: Mugs. Tony from New Jersey. His last name is soprano. Jees, he's not leaving. I said, well, okay, let me know, call me later. Call you.
Speaker 9: I don't give a damn, I said, okay, said get me out of the student's report.
Speaker 1: Well, in honor of Mugs and Tony and God bless him for staying in the in the storm with him is more like it's said, I'm gonna picture doos be with me, leave you with the immortal words of the stew Report.
Speaker 10: I think players like being coached. I think they enjoy working hard. But you got to be organized, and we will be and we'll get after it.
Speaker 1: But but you know, people talk about having fun.
Speaker 10: I think what I think is being enjoyable is playing the game right. And to be honest, trying to kick somebody's ass. That's what I think is enjoyable.
Speaker 1: Trying to kick mugs ass and watch what happened. I're calling a ball back and beat you to death, mugs. And I'm seriou. That's my buddies. I talked to them. This is the greatest mugs. I'm not leaving you kidding me. I'm not he smugs cigarettes or anything. Cigars. Yeah, there we go. One of the one and a hand one is. I said, what you got Tuesday? Guards in case I got two. We played golf during the hurricane. We played the back nine, had played twices. I'm leaving a cart pat the hell with those rules, said, well, mugs, do what you want. Nobod's gonna say anything on seven hundred w l W I'm serious,