Speaker 1: Well, hello, I wasn't tired until I had some of this very good haven't had it in thirteen years probably, And I just decided when I was out in San Diego this last time, just to grab some. I used to make it, not that particular thing, but I used to be a cardsider. Made wine once twice. I ate a blueberry wine once, back when I lived in New York, when stuff was easily and readily available, Lots of apples, lots of fruits out like the desert. So this is a very rare thing because I haven't done this and well over a decade, and it's probably the last time. But what the heck? You know what I mean? All right, So today we're gonna get into a couple of videos, some things I find interesting, and I'll read a few things, probably take an internet drink so I can actually get through this because I feel a little tired right now. Yep, maybe like that. Oh, and I want to think all the demonic forces who have been leaving awful comments about me and calling me everything they can for what. Oh, it's not provoked. Don't worry, it's not provoked. You simply tell them something that doesn't fit their belief structure. And then you get bots as well, some who even use my name or at least the show name, and then a bunch of digits and leave comments specifically for that purpose. Lots of bot farms out there. So it's whatever, but it's nice to know someone cares anyway, may as well get to it. So how much I have the crouch in order to get into that frame? I'm like, I think we're going to change this today. The goals bar.
Speaker 2: Oh, I gotta fix it over there?
Speaker 1: Fifteen new patreon peeps. How about that? The shouldn't be too much to ask. Honestly, there's a free joint button, and I just changed out the format so that it has more of a more of like a I don't know if you want to call it like a social media page. To look to it, then the traditional Patreon used to look kind of looks more like a I guess Twitter, I don't know, something like that. The format's apparently better, So there you go and here we go. That is not That's okay, it's working right, Okay, I gotta get good. Where's my where's my dancing friend? Here? Where's he at? There? He is? He's telling you all about being Patreon supporter right there, And sorry to the person who had the extreme homosexual tendencies who was hoping that I would too and thought that by insulting me he would uh maybe have a chance. Sorry, bros, I'm not I don't swing that way. All right, there we go, So let's uh, let's go take a quick round around the room here, make sure that we're everywhere we're supposed to be. Yeah, we are, all right. Everybody should be hitting that dad damn thumb. Let's see if we got rumble up here. They don't pick that into the ship to we're live. Yeah, all right, that one's going. That's good. I'm sure nobody got any type of notification because that's just how it rolls. And plus it's a Friday. I just brought everything up to date over here on the speaker, so depending on it doesn't matter really where you get your podcast from. As long as it's not from Spotify because they'd kicked me off, you'll be able to up to date all the videos. I put the edit one in ahead of all the other ones because I think the reason why I went to the trouble of actually doing this episode was because of what I discussed in the Pazuzu and the show far one. So when I have the opportunity to arrange them differently on the speaker, I put this one first and then the ones afterward, so that there'd be some more background detail, if for the people who have not who have not had an opportunity to listen to the ed U the first time I went through it. But you know what, that's not about me, and it's not about Ellie Widell. It's about your history and that's what should matter. And if it doesn't, then you got issues and none that I can fix and none that you want to fix. And what can you do with that? The answer is nothing, So that's what it is. That's how you roll. That's I'm not have fun with that. So I gots who have not had enough. So there's nobody over here except for me. I find that a little interesting, a little hard to believe. Let me see what the fuck was that? Why did it jump out of my hand like that? Do you see what just happened? Wow? All right, well, no, this is this is a public in life and all that shit, so hopefully it's going everybody's off doing their own thing. Cardio Rock No that's not what I'm you know, that is not me, and that's not anybody I know. Hey, James addiction one million, five and ten thousand monthly listeners. Must be nice, must be nice with the hell ah right. So also, like you said, like I said, I have this other health solutions show here and this one. Did you get off of me? Please get off me? No, not that way. I was hoping the other way. Well, it doesn't matter. These are the videos, but you can watch them on Spotify. And it's just all the Doctor Glyton stuff, I think. And I just downloaded a bunch more to my computer so I could upload more. But there's a bunch on here already plenty for you to be following. It's called the Health Solutions Health Solutions Show with Doctor Glynden D and Friends. And then the other one is Doctor Glinden and Friends Health Show. Because that's all the characters I had over on spreaker to make a title. And those are all the audio files. Yep, yet cool. They don't have a whole lot of real time info here, but it is what it is. It looks dismal. And the first one we're going to start with today is this guy just to have a listen, and then you'll I think you'll understand why I play this on when you start to hear it.
Speaker 3: For many decades and perhaps even centuries, Petra, many visitors to Jordan's beautiful Petra have felt that there was something not quite right about the ruins of this lost city. As the capital of the Nabatayan Kingdom and founded in the sixth century BC, it became a major trading.
Speaker 1: Hunt that's what they tell us. Could have been much older hub.
Speaker 3: For spices, frankencense, and other valuable goods, eventually becoming one of the most powerful cities in the Middle East. However, since its population essentially vanished, it since become home to several mysterious and unexplained anomalous occurrences. Visitors have reported seeing orbs of light floating through its ruins, while others have claimed to have heard disembodied voices and footsteps. Some have even reported feeling a cold wind or a sudden drop in temperature, even at the height of summer. Meanwhile, recently, a relatively modern claim has emerged suggesting that Petra's most famous structure, the treasury, is guarded by a gin, with some reports alleging that it has been heard after dark, although skeptics attribute Petra's anomalous occurrences.
Speaker 1: Man oh man, this person won't stop commenting. So there's US communities things post that you can post on. They finally let me posting it over on YouTube and he can't or they can't, or the thing, the entity, the electronic bullshit BA or whatever it is, can't stop posting bullshit to me, can't stop doing it.
Speaker 3: To wind patterns, acoustics and tricks of the mind, paranormal investigators.
Speaker 1: Why doesn't you two make it easy for you to delete in blocker person because they want you to be arrested.
Speaker 3: Claim to have officially documented contact with inexplicable lights and electronic voice phenomena. Hence why some locals point to the mysterious cubic monuments known as gin blocks within its ruins as being placed there to ward off spirits. But the question no one asks is why Petra in particular is so haunted. While such locations are said to attract paranormal entities seeking isolation from you, you.
Speaker 1: Think about how hard it was and they're telling you this is one billion first millennium BC, not only to carve that inward down in perfectly. Don't make a mistake. Otherwise you have to scrap it and start somewhere else, into the rock bed, into the into the rock face of this mountain, and then carve it hollow on the inside to make a place you catually go in. It's not just a surface. It's not just like a Hollywood set where it's two dimensional. No, you can go inside of it. So what really made that?
Speaker 3: Humans?
Speaker 1: What if, you know, just hand chisels and sure, sure it did, Sure it did, certainly not some sort of three D printer device at all? Couldn't it have been?
Speaker 3: Spencer has nothing to do with the ruins themselves, but with the people who built them.
Speaker 1: I mean, look at India, the Elaura caves, well, the Laura cast or whatever, whatever the hell that thing is. Well, the intricate elephants and all the other we'll look at that some other time. That looks like it was three D printed. It's sort of one solid piece of bedrock.
Speaker 3: Although it's largely accepted that the Nabatians were northern people, according to some historians and linguistic clues, they may have origenated far to the south. An ancient Yemen an area that academics and historians confirm has a far richer folkloric legacy. Could it be that the Nabotheans brought with them to the north something far older than even them, something unseen, something that didn't just follow them, but ultimately wiped them from existence.
Speaker 1: As if you know, they were screwing around with something, or the people that they allowed into their civilization were screwing with something and had been screwing to something for AONs prior to that that they unleashed into this realmt with us, and their presence is like a magnet for these things. So wherever they go, the negativity and wickedness follows. Yeah, maybe something like that on that plane of belief structure.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Yemen, the second largest country on the Arabian Peninsula that has a long history of repair normal bordering Saudi Arabia on Men and the Red Sea. Its supernatural legacy not only includes in the reign of the Queen of Sheba and the Lost Arc, but also a folklore concerning giants and a variety of anomalous entities that blurred the line between human and horror. Entities that not only exist in the ancient past, but are still encountered in the modern day. In early nineteen fifty three, a sudden series of increasingly bizarre events began to disturb a quiet and peaceful vie in the heart of the country. What at first merely seemed like an instance of a classical haunting of a family's home escalated to the point that the entire village was, in one way or another impacted by the phenomena, not only forcing the police to become involved, but also the country's Secretary of State. On the twenty third of November that year, one of the country's biggest monthly periodicals at the time, reported on an ongoing incident literally referring to as a war between humans and a species of gin known as the Afflete, a particularly dangerous class of gin.
Speaker 1: According to the leash the gin on the populace the Saturn Moon called the serpent wolf cult with their sorcery and witchcraft.
Speaker 4: That too article, a wave of bizarre and deeply unsettling events had been unfolding in the quiet village of Mehemda in the Hajja district, now near the border between modern Judramot and by the governors. In the weeks prior, rumors of an athlete attacking local, very big dollarways families had spread to neighboring towns and villages, leading it to become a national story. Normally, Yemen's press and district official would have dismissed such tales as superstition or massyesteria, but this was different. The journalist who covered the story.
Speaker 5: Wrote eyewitnesses and local authorities at the time described a wave of inexplicable events that centered on the home of two prominent brothers from a well regarded family. According to multiple accounts, the disturbances were physical and highly destructive. The creature, said to have emerged from a jar appeared intent on driving the family from their home. Stones, fire and excrement were reportedly hurled at the household.
Speaker 1: And shit, yeah, that's that's interesting.
Speaker 5: With the objective of merely taking ownership of the residents for itself, as is typically understood to be the cause of such hauntings.
Speaker 1: After they thrown rocks and ship at it, they wanted it for themselves. That sounds great, about on par with the Weasels that we know from good old Israel.
Speaker 5: But rather to completely remove the family from their mansion where they had been living for years, and unlike most.
Speaker 1: So they're a poe of Palestine on them. Ah, I gotcha. Yep makes sense again.
Speaker 5: Haunting spoken about in local and regional low since the entire village came to the defense of the family. This gin appeared to be operating differently, executing a plan that seemed strategic, tactical, and precise.
Speaker 1: Like a you know, more like a golum at least the golden aspects. Maybe the gin is what they've placed inside of Golam to animate it, but more like a golam, meaning it's not really carrying out its will, it's carrying out a mission, as.
Speaker 5: If it was a well orchestrated campaign. Witnesses claimed the entity, sometimes manifesting in a humanoid form, mocked its pursuers with what were described as strange dances at the thresholds of rooms, before vanishing again into the unseen, with some men who confronted the entity being wounded to the point of blood loss.
Speaker 1: See they were singing, have Niki Linger dredl dredel dreddel I made you luckily? Maybe that was the dance or were they doing the other crazy dance that they do inside their synagogues. What do you think the gin was doing we kind of dance, and I doubt it was the moonwalk.
Speaker 5: In addition to the spontaneous manifestations of stones being hurled at the property, household items such as jewelry, garments and utensils were reportedly thrown from windows and rooftops, while food and drink were found to be contaminated with filth. Ther family, having failed to stopped the attacks, ultimately fled the home, prompting regional authorities to become involved. A meeting was convened, attended by a government representative, a local police lieutenant, and concerned villagers. Together they filed an official complaint in hopes of resolving what many viewed as a crisis. Yet, the disturbances reportedly continued, but now with an additional manifestation of an auditory phenomena, wherein some of the villagers began to hear a mocking phantom laughter within the area and a vast increase in the volume of falling stones manifesting in and around the property, so much so they fell as if it were petrified rain. Local Yemeny mental health professionals admitted to having seen no precedent for such an event, but noted possible connections to the folk beliefs and legends associated with a nearby valley steeped in supernatural law.
Speaker 4: Now, while many Yemeny's outside the district, especially today.
Speaker 1: It looks like a three D model, and maybe it is. It looks so fake. It looks like you're looking at it. Maybe it isn't, but it looks like you're looking at it through like that little plastic of dome they put on the little three D model when you walk into like a resort or something showing you the whole way out of the resort. That's kind of what it looks like today.
Speaker 4: They would dismiss this as urban le without knowing all the facts. Reports didn't stop with that article. Foreign observers from the Gulf, Russia, and Australia have for decades been collecting similar testimonies from across the country. These weren't isolated hauntings, but symptoms of a larger anomaly spanning thousands of years. It would seem that Hadram is perhaps ground zero to not only a string of unexplained phenomena in Yemen, but also may hold the key to the disappearance of an entire technologically advanced ancient civilization due to that same phenomena, that civilization being the Nebataeans. In late twenty twenty three, a strange case out of Yemen's Shibwa government.
Speaker 1: Everybody needs a drone with a camera on it, That's all I'm saying. But this just makes everything better.
Speaker 4: It made the region's headlines. A young officer recently deployed to the area. It reportedly ended the life of a man who, according to local accounts, was possessed by a gin. The incident, it was said, didn't just end a human life, but also that of a gin. When the officer returned home, he began displaying disturbing behavior, including talking unintelligibly and drifting in and out of awareness. Family, fearing possession, sought help from our local spiritual healer, who claimed the thought, So.
Speaker 1: Here's what's interesting. It could be parasitic. It could be gin. But I mean, where's the difference between a demonic possession and a parasitic infection. If it takes in control of your faculties and is allowed to manipulate who you are and what you are, where's the dividing line when's biological and one's energetic. Well, that's kind of a pretty thin line, isn't it? So what possesses the parasite which is too small to have its own conscience like that you would think to be that intricate. Is it just easier for parasites themselves to be influenced by some sort of spirit and then they parasitically infect you. Have we ever thought about that connection? Maybe? I don't know. I don't. I'm asking because it is kind of It baffles the mind that something that small could have that much ability and knowledge and to just take over the controls. Based on what we've been told about consciousness and animal and human life, none of it adds up unless they've just been flat lying to us, which is very possible, and without a shrink ray like Honeye shrunk the kids.
Speaker 4: That just.
Speaker 1: Makes us makes me wonder well. Size is relative to whatever you're comparing it to. So are there things on this planet like what we used to watch in Twilight Zone where there's this whole civilization and then they look up and there's this giants, but they're just regular sized people. Is that a thing? I don't know?
Speaker 4: There the slang gin had now inhabited the young man's body. What followed was something few could have imagined. The formation of a gin court.
Speaker 3: The gen have their own judiciary.
Speaker 6: Details on how the system is organized are elusive, but we know of its existence because of accounts that have reached us of humans being brought before such courts on matters of law. Humans may come into contact with the gene courts by killnel Jim or committing other serious crimes against them.
Speaker 1: They said was killing a gin but they can't say kill on YouTube, apparently because then they get shadow ban oopsie.
Speaker 6: Most common stories about gene courts dating back to the time of the profits Al Lahulivasliman, perhaps even earlier involved.
Speaker 1: And I have one question for the audience here, and I need your I know the certain sections of this this this show tonight will say emphatically yes, but I want to know how. I wonder how many more people will be honest with themselves when you see the word just written Mohammed or whatever anything else that looks Arabic. How deep is the programming and the uh how deep is the conditioned prejudice within you? And I'm being honest with myself here too, that you automatically royalize, or you regress, or you automatically threw up a this is uh, this is this is beneath me type of attitude toward it. It's just a name. Everybody's entitled to whatever they want to name their imaginary friends, you know, Mohammed not being the one, but I'm talking like the Ali part or the god Allah. Whenever you hear that, you automatically think, oh, these superstitious people believe it in like, why is that different than anything else that everyone else believes in those three Amrahamrik religions. It's not any different. They have a couple different chapters in their stupid book that's also dumb in my opinion as far as everything else. Don't no offense to everybody out there with religions. But once you realize the hand that's behind it is, in fact, that serpent cult that created all three of those Abrahamic religions as shields for their continued infiltration of the Gothic Aryan people or the European people by extension, then it doesn't really matter because there's going to be plenty of us in these churches and in these religions, you know, embracing the good of it, but not realizing and not having to realize in order to live along and fruitful life what that entails as far as what energy they're feeding to the power structure that keeps these religions relevant to others, or the sense and the feeling that you have to pick between the three in the first place, like when you can finally say, I don't I reject all three because a sorry, data not available, not enough for me to, you know, make these wild claims that I'm you're one and only true, YadA YadA. I don't think that's even necessary, And I don't don't particularly appreciate the whole bathing in the blood of anything things that doesn't sound like a good thing or a benevolent creator, you know, activity that I would need to go through and then to be washed into baptism. That's like, that sounds pretty sick, and that sounds awfully saturn could to me. So maybe since the whole benevolent creator concept was given to these people in the middle least by our ancestors, why don't I go back to the source rather than go through their filters of how they have misconstrued and bastardized and shit all over that which was pure with our ancestors. Why don't I just throw away all the stuff that came after the fact. That's a cheap copy. That's the kmart version of your religion. Venerate the sun. See it as the giver of life. There is one benevolent creator. We use baptism. We believe in monogamy and family life and goodness to others, protection of If you're a leader of that community, you are a protector and a guardian of all the people, not just your people. If you rule over them, you're their protector. You also settle disputes and keep it so that everybody is doing well by others. Otherwise there's consequences. And that's how we lived as Gothic Areaan people. When the from sum Or on up. But then something comes along, something that can tempt people with black magic, sex rights and all kinds of stuff, riches in power, and it slowly corrupts our people, and it slowly corrupts the people that aren't our people, and then they gain more and more power. And since we for some reason or other, which I think is actually a pretty noble one, we didn't really put a whole lot of time in making something artificial have values so that we could then leverage it against other people and dominate them and create a scarcity, a false scarcity in the world where we could rob them of all their true wroalth. We didn't do that, so naturally someone else filled in that position, that same demon cult. But again that's the leverage that they use to overtake every civilization, every kingdom, country, and so on. But just the idea we hear Muhammed like, you really rise, Oh, we're termine, we really rise? How much of that is stuffed in our heads because of a Jewish education or a Saturn cult education, if you want to be more politically correct, a Serpent cult education, not using the J word. And then you have to ask yourself, Man, I've been fucking talking for them. I've been talking for them and thinking for them and perpetuating their hatred, which will end up being my demise because what I don't realize at this time in my life, well I'm speaking on behalf of most people, is that all these places that we think are so foreign and weird, they were all created, Their civilizations were made great by our ancestors. We had a terrific relationship with these people. They looked at to us for guidance and leadership. They wanted us to lead because we protected them against this sick cult, and somewhere along the line we became that sick cult. We enabled it. Now we're going after all these people as if there are our enemies, and our prejudice towards them is completely fabricated by our education system and all the bullshit that we've been fed, things like nine to eleven and so on and so.
Speaker 6: Forth, cases in which a gin has taken the form of a snake and the human kid is well.
Speaker 1: For those of you on the TJ, I love y'all, but even some of the better and brighter people over there have said the same thing I was saying before I left there, and that was why the hell are we starting fires when our houses? When our house is burning down? Why are we trying to pick fights with everyone around us when all of us whom we're picking fights with, like, oh, they And the cognitive dissonance here of saying they don't let them divide us and then saying fuck the nurerers and fuck to this guy. Yeah, shitty people suck. F the freaking white trash meth head. How about that the lowest of the low isn't how you gaze the rest of the community, or the rest of that particular European branch or any other ethnicity. How About, since they're trying to kill all of us, we recognize that we have one common enemy, letting us kill each other. Stop that for a second. Don't give them what they want. Turn that energy that they've been you know, agitating us with and and and and inspiring upon us that energy they've been inspiring within us to do something about a problem or to you know, vent our frustrations somewhere, and then they get they point to where we should vent that. How about we stop following the finger and realize we need to focus on what's pointing the finger. Go after that first, isolate that problem, and then see just without any agitation, without any funding of these crazy, wacky, freaking uh institutions that go out and do you know, cause havoc, just or or invite a bunch of people who don't belong here and give them all the incentives that we don't have. You know, that's what builds animosity. And they do that on purpose. Duh. That way you're always mad at someone else but them. But how about we focus on the enablers, the ones who are stealing your money to give to these people, not the people that receive it. Yeah, there's plenty of scumbags. There's plenty of people that are rape and murder of white girl. So how about we take care of this big problem while we're still taking care of the ones that are the actual you know, direct threats to anybody, period, doesn't matter who they are. And you know, the street shooters can all be plowed into the fucking ocean for all I care, and all the all the all the beach shitters can be plowed into the fucking ocean too. But let's not forget our main focus here is on the thing that's trying to kill all of us. You know, maybe we can quarantine that first, and then without their constant funding and antagonism to stir us all up against each other, let's just see what it is that we can't through through our dominating spirit, meaning they know who's the boss and understand not the f with us without the assistance of their little weasels. And maybe that's how the piece is settled between the rest of us. Or they're brighter and more intellectual members of their ethnicity come to the table and we hash out something that we'll police each other's communities, you know, one another. One will do each other's like they'll do theirs. We'll do ours and keep things peaceful. But we can't do any of that with this artificial funding going here and here and here and here saying go out in the streets and cause havoc. Oh, you know here, free to hell with the judicial system. You want to kill someone, we'll let you out in the streets to kill again in a day. That's not allowable. But that's not the ethnicities issue doing that. They don't have the power the OVA does. So the respawner keeps creating more and more of these people. Get rid of the respawner, if you want to put in video game terms, all right, the spiders keep crawling out, Get rid of the thing that generates the spiders, yeah, or the zombies.
Speaker 6: Not realizing it is a gene. In such cases, the human may be abducted and put on trial in a gen court. These stories are durable and popular, offering a sense of order and structure in an often chaotic and unpredictable world, and so continue to circulate among Muslim communities.
Speaker 1: To this day.
Speaker 4: According to elite voice notes that went viral across Arab social media. A trial was held inside the soldier's home, with the father of the Gin demanding compensation, either blood money or the symbolic surrender of the weapon used in the incident. Of course, when the story hit the Gulf's headlines, many dismissed it as nonsense. However, some still took it very seriously, as it was a reminder that ancient beliefs about Gin tribal vengeance and unseen laws are still alive and are an example that both species have the ability to harm each other, even accidentally. In the yemeniport city of Aden, along the mountain pass known locally as a La Kaba, a series of anomalous events have been reported for decades. Before the mid eighteen hundreds, this narrow road was little more than a rugged linking greater the historical hearts of Adam to the emerging colonial port of Ilmela. But as colonial influence grew, so did local stories, including the manifestation of an anomaly that often took form of a beautiful woman with a donkey's leg. In nineteen sixty two, during British rule, a group of newly recruited. My officers were stationed at a villa in the armed police camp, but before their arrival it had sat empty for years for a good reason. Here, an eighteen year old officer on duty recalled a disturbing event. One night, the camp cook burst into his office, clutching his bedding and shaking with fear. He claimed the kitchen lights turned on by themselves and water ran without explanation. The officer dismissed it until he saw the mess. The kitchen was completely turned upside down. Eventually, the officer asked a senior trainer about the villa, where he learned that in nineteen fifty an Indian officer had accidentally taken the life of his young wife while cleaning his weapon. He resigned shortly after FYI. Even though Yemen is nowhere near India, Aden was governed as a part of British India until nineteen thirty seven, which meant Indian administrative personnel were deeply embedded in its structure, and even after Aden was separated from India and became a Crown colony, many Indian born nationals remained for years to come. After the tragedy, lone British watchmen reported seeing a woman walking the upper floor at night, which, according to the Yemeni lure, would indicate a jinn imitating the deceased. The sightings became so disturbing that a locally assigned British commander ordered the villa sealed indefinitely, and it was reopened only when that team of young Yemeny cadets, including the officer and the cook, moved in, the hohope being that a group might fear better than law.
Speaker 1: Thank you Francis Harney for the message.
Speaker 4: On officers, but it seemed the entity had never left, and stories of encounters with this being, especially throughout the nineteen sixties, continued. What makes this specific location interesting is that the Akhabab has historically served as a vital link between Creator and Mahla. Ancient Yemeny texts claim it dates back to the era of Shaddad Nad, the legendary king who, according to apocryphal Islamic sources, turned Aden into a prison city. Some Sufi or folkloric texts view Aden as a gateway holding place for spiritual beings.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know what's kind of funny is like sometimes you'll you're like, oh, man, what just about a tyrannical ruler. That guy must have been. He turned into a prison. Then you after I ask yourself what kind of shit was going on there where that was potentially necessary? You know, we can't look at it in the modern terms where you know, it's all the OVAs doing that, wars and all this other crap and corruption occur. It's like, what time period was this and why did this happen? Is it could there have been a more like necessary reason for that to be? Like, what the hell is going on? And who was doing it? And who was causing the chaos that required an entire area to be turned into a prison? Makes you wonder.
Speaker 4: Jin lost souls and sometimes the damned, a key figure in both pre Islamic legend and Islamic tradition, is associated with the lost city of it and the Themmum. Civilization is said to be inhabited by giants of immense knowledge and technological advancement.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I want to stop here to say this. I think that people are a little schizophrenic and they're telling of history even this channel. Actually a lot in this channel. What were the giants if they were our people? If they were our people and I think there's a good we were extremely tall, some of us like seven to eight feet maybe nine feet tall. But if there was something bigger than that, maybe that wasn't us. But when they talk about Cyclopian Cyclopean people and the cyclopic you know, building structures, Cyclopean whatever, I don't know if that's a mistranslation or not. And I think that mistranslation is then applied to seeing elephant skulls that have a big hole right there, and they're like, oh, yeah, those the cyclops. I don't think that's true. Like I think there probably was in some of these caves, like in Scotland or wherever the hell it was, where the towns people were fed up with them eating people and burned them alive in their caves. Yeah, that doesn't seem like it would have been Gothic Arian people. That sounds like a natural monster type of thing. So there sounds like there was an element of that in the Old world. But also the ones that they communicated with and worked with. I think a lot of people just saw as medically default because of again the Old Testament, the Book of V. Knoch and that story of David and Goliath. Now that we understand hopefully that that's from the perspective of the evil child killing Coult, what they thought of taller people and how they of course would have changed the retelling from their perspective, from their point of view as they're scrolling this out, maybe that is a way for us to be brainwashed into hitting ourselves or hitting our ancestors, because you hear about these highly advanced So maybe that's why they were the civilization builders everywhere. But they also had the mortal structure to do it with too. So whomever our ancestors were, regardless if they had technological prowess or not, I think they were aware of it, even if it came from a different time period where something wiped out most of civilization and they had what was left over, maybe at their disposal, and some of these things also fell in the hands of this wicked evil cult because they talk about flaming switches and flaming you know, which is like a way and flaming swords and they go into battle. Now what does that mean exactly? Could that point towards technology, like what do you look into the Maha Barata they talk about wielding the type of magic where all the men in the in the in the flank of the unit dieing of a heart attack because of some sort of you know, sorcerer type thing that occurs from the other side. And I think to myself, or was that some sort of frequency or something that caused a stroke or heart attack or whatever. What did they have at their disposal? And are we looking at history with a preconceived notion that they that that was primitive, because if that's what they want us to believe, and are we not? And because of the writings, we don't understand the coloquial metaphors or maybe the the way people who witnessed or were told it oral tradition wise retold it makes it sound more mythological than it really was. It was like if someone said the flux capacity on this on the thing of a jig, you'd be like, what the hell do they know anything about it? But instead they put it in simpler terms, or they put it in their terms. When it's like hawk egal bird, it's like, okay, so something that flew, you know, it's just I don't know. There's a lot of blurry edges there. But I don't know, there's a lot of when I hear giants. I just automatically assume that they're talking about the Gothic arians until they start saying that they're doing horrible things like eating people and tearing them limb from lind. Then I'm like, okay, No, there was something else that was bigger than even the humans that was also potentially at play. There, my fucking handbag.
Speaker 4: Some Islamics callers even argue that these tribes were closely connected to the Gin, not just spiritually but biologically. These weren't just intelligent tribes. They were civilizations that some say rivaled or even surpassed ancient Egypt and Sumir.
Speaker 1: Yet there was actually a story in the Eda or some add on of the Eta that talks about about the Gothic people defeating giants so bigger than them too, who could have been anywhere seven and nine feet tall.
Speaker 4: Maybe to simic belief, they were.
Speaker 1: Meaning our people were at least that all, maybe some of.
Speaker 4: Them wiped almost entirely from human memory. I fate that some French theorists argue also befall their possible descendants than Nabataeans.
Speaker 1: Nabatians versus a Gin. Part two.
Speaker 4: Je Now, for those of you're not familiar with Arab and Middle Eastern lower Your understanding of these entities might be shaped by Judiu Christian framework, where gin are simply another word for demon. This is completely inaccurate. The gen are a class of intelligent life forms that display the same set of emotional traits commonly attributed to humans. They can be good, bad, or indifferent.
Speaker 1: Okay, Peytan, what you just said there about the gin, But now I'm maybe this and Nabuteans were an ancient people, likely Arabian in origin, likely so they don't even know where they came from. Who established a prosperous kingdom in the region of modern day Jordan with their capital at Petra. Now, just when you hear these names and what all of these events are in the ancient times leading up to today, and exactly and methodically and systematically who Israel has been attacking and trying to start war with. There's a reason behind this because this used to be the old black Magic, Serpent Dragon, Serpent Wolf Cults territory. And if you don't think that these people are the same, they want that same territory back as their world kingdom headquarters. Now they want to take back everything that Adam took from them, that Thor took from them. That are European asses prevented them to con from their continuous torture of mankind. Known for their sophisticated water management and stunning rock cut architecture. Petra their kingdom, which lasted from the fourth century BC until it's annexation by the Roman Empire and one o six AD, and I'll say ce was ultimately absorbed by Rome, and the trade routes they monopolized shifted, contributing to the decline of Petra's importance. Okay, whenever they sell you Roman pillars, Roman pillars, Roman pillars, Roman pillars, Roman pillars, they didn't carve Petra. There's pillars outside. Most of the things that they say that's Roman architecture was there long before the Romans ever showed up.
Speaker 4: Since many jen belonged to clan's families, tribes, and even different religions.
Speaker 1: I think the Bedouins might be like maybe ancestrally related to these Nabataeans nomadic origins. Yeah, they were trade monopolists, though oopsie, it'd be a little bit on the oavase side. They're a little bit on that. Master engineers Yep, no, it wasn't. Then they don't like to work. The Aavas don't anyway. The Nabateens were skilled engineers. They assumed that because somebody was in a you know, ruling a place or occupied a place at the time, that the craftsmanship that occurred in that same area was the core group of people who also were the rulers and the founders. I don't know if that is necessarily true or have to be true. How do we know that Petra isn't much older kingdom establishment. The Nabaten kingdom grew to power around the third century BCE, becoming a wealthy and influential state. This is just the cliff notes. While Petrock continued to exist, well, my eyesa that it's prominence waned with the rise of competing trade centers and changes in imperial economies, and a devastating earthquake in three sixty three further impacting the region. So he's saying they just disappeared one day. It doesn't sound like there's any mention of that here. At least.
Speaker 4: Understood that these entities even have grievances amongst themselves, demonstrating that they have laws and a society that is as complex as humans. However, when it comes to humans themselves, most prefer to avoid contact with a veil between our world, easily facilitating the distance. Hence why we believe many a legit.
Speaker 1: Gin and who made that veil thin the people screwed out black magic that made that veil or that divider between us and the gin that much thinners so that they could just pass through, or we could accually step two feet one in our world and one of theirs by accident. They call that, you know, they tell that in certain type of magical workings, like that's the goal, get on that ringbow, freaking bridge.
Speaker 4: Ghost or other spectral encounters are likely not real. Typically, though not always, the gin that do see contact are the ones considered truly malavlin. These are often referred to as shayat demons in the classical sense, and they're the ones who cross into our world with harmful intent. But the same analogy can apply and reverse. Just as some gin are naturally inclined toward evil, some humans can also be seen as a non supernatural demons shaya team and human form whose nature drives them to initiate con it. As we saw in the previous episode. These are often people who deliberately tried to commune with the Gin, seeking a kind of mutual thing.
Speaker 1: What drives humans to commit absolutely evil, he said. They're communing with the gin at the same time they're showing this, and there's definitely a connection there. It's almost as if they owe them something. The tip for tat type of relationship that they established with their rituals.
Speaker 4: Benefit regardless of the cost. However, contemporary scholars like the Egyptian thinker Nostrahmed Abuzi, argue that gin are merely a cultural product shaped by the environment and beliefs of the Arabian Peninsula. Furthermore, over time cultural exchange between ancient Yemen and its neighbors helped spread and reshape these beliefs. Elements from Indo Iranian mythology eventually merged with local Arab traditions, especially according to some Arabs callers, when it concerned tribes like jidom And who are believed to have had very close links to the Gin, or possibly we're even partially descendants of the Gin, like with the people of Fema. There appears to be an unsettling pattern when it comes to civilizations.
Speaker 1: Deep farming isn't too big out there? How all these people live way back? I mean, I guess the environment was a little bit different back then, like how do you or they had irrigation, Like what the hell do you do here?
Speaker 4: Into the occult? They simply vanish. The Nabatins are remembered today for Petra and Jordan, but who they were, where they came from, and why they vanished remains one of Middle Eastern archaeology's greatest mysteries. Some researchers, like the Yemeni heritage writer Abuddhist Hama, suggests their roots may lie in ancient Yemen, not just linguistically but geographically, and while the Nabotens left behind temples and tombs in Petra, their spiritual origin may lie further south, along with the incense route that carried not only the frankincense and mirror, but also believes, including worship of Jin. These same beliefs, some say, clung to the coastal ports like Adam, were centuries later in places like the Haunted Villa of nineteen sixty two. Anomalous event occurred.
Speaker 3: In two thousand and nine. A crew known as Team Truth became the first investigators granted full access to Petra after dark. Their journey, filmed for the Discovery Channel, took them from Aman to the deep desert, chasing reports of supernatural activity links to gin in Wadi ram Beduin tribes described the area as terrifying at night. Some had seen giant shadow figures, others heard voices calling their names, and even the clash of swords echoing through the air. Inside the ruins, the team split up to explore. One camera caught what appeared to be a fast moving orb another.
Speaker 1: So for those of you who do not recognize this or you're trying to place this, this is where they go in Indiana Jones in the last Crusade, they go to Pedra. They go to this monument, the city and the rocks.
Speaker 3: The group was pelted with rocks.
Speaker 7: Their rocks where from.
Speaker 3: At the so called treasure vault, they conducted an EVP session and recorded a whispered yes, followed by chanting and unexplained motion in their equipment.
Speaker 1: If these were the douchebags that showed up to communicate with me, would you even I wouldn't even get out of my whatever metaphysical bed to fucking talk to these retards. I'd be like trying to scare them off get out to hear you metrosexuals.
Speaker 3: Back at base, one investigator spotted a figure in the shadows, then found nothing. She waited alone until the sound of a nearby animal forced her to retreat. Later, ghost hunters reviewed the footage. The orb was dismissed as a bug, but the voice, the chanting, and the physical disturbances they couldn't explain. So was this all theatrics exaggerated for their ghost hunting audience or could it have been real?
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 3: In addition to the team's alleged encounters, not only have local Jordanians familiar with the site told similar stories, But I.
Speaker 1: Believe the people who didn't have all the equipment that weren't a bunch of douchebags from Hollywood or a camera crew over you know what I mean. I would trust in natives more for having a more legitimate, unique and true experience than the guys trying to make something exciting for television appear.
Speaker 3: The ancient Arabs, who came after the Nabutans, were also aware of this location's unique extra dimensional properties. Among these ruins are three massive structures known as gin blocks, towering square monuments carved from solid rock. Two contain interior burial chambers, the third holds a grave atop its surface. While there's no proven link between the name and Nabataean deity worship, nor have there been any confirmed direct link between these artifacts and actual supernatural occurrences, some scholars referred to them as god blocks, since Nabatian gods were often represented as featureless stone masses, and if, as Muhammad Abarasque suggests, the Nabatians did come from ancient Yemen, then what team Truth found in Petra may not have started there, but followed them north and never left. In an earlier episode a couple of years ago, we explored the fringe theory that the Nabatians may have built Petra for the godlike entities they worshiped, or perhaps even for giants they could have lived alongside, given the unusually tall doorways and archways carved into the rock. Therefore, their pagan worldview might have involved interactions with supernatural forces such as Jin, taking the form of their deities. As for the giants, while numerous clues hint at their existence, including references in cuneiform tablets unearthed in Syria, in nineteen seventy three and verses in the Holy Quran. Unfortunately, there is still no scholarly consensus confirming the existence of the Giants of Ad and Thamud. That said, it's worth noting that both the so called Giants of Iram and the Nabataeans appear to have originated from the same general region of Arabia, near the borders of Saudi Arabia, Oman, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen, even if they belonged to entirely different eras.
Speaker 4: This brings us to a Sabayun, an ancient South Arabian civilization based in modern day Yemen, known for their inscriptions, temples, and supernatural traditions. If the Nabateans did originate further south, it's plausible they inherited fragments of the Sabinian spiritual lure, especially those tied to jin and paranormal phenomena. Long before Petra existed, there were hints and Sabaeiya inscriptions and priests.
Speaker 1: Sabaean a member of an ancient Semitic people who ruled Saba in southwestern Arabia until overrun by Persians and Arabs in the sixth century. So the poor see how they see how they framed that, Oh, it's the Semitic people. Then the poor Semitic people are overrun by those gonterned Persians and Arabians. Sure, sure, what is the Sabinian religion? The Sabian or Sabian religion refers primarily to Mendayism is surviving Gnostic religion. The Gnostic word is but needs to be thrown away because you can't incorporate things that were completely grotesque with the Ophyts and other groups they called gnostic who were into human sacrifice and orgies and drug rituals, with people who were completely one hundred percent against that type of thing, and just call them all gnostic. It doesn't make any sense with roots in ancient Mescebodemian traditions whose adherents are monotheistic followers of John the Baptist. The term Sabian itself comes from the Qur'an, where it was used to describe a group of people of the book who followed a recognized prophet and scripture Mendians, which we've gone over before when we were talking about the Valentinians, the Sethians, and then these guys the Mendaeans are recognized as Sabians in modern Iraq and Iran practice regular ritual baptism in running water, and hold John the Baptist as their greatest prophet. You know what's kind of funny, Remember Iwanas oh ann Es or whatever, that weird creature that supposedly comes out of the water and teaches people some shit. Well, Iwanas and Johannes, they're very very very close together. Is supposed to be this sea creature type thing with two heads because he's probably wearing a scuba gear and just flips his mask over the top. They say he's a fish man. Yeah whatever, probably just water gear, but I don't know. And uh talks about some shit to some people, teaches them science and math and arts. Hmm. That sounds awfully Gothic of them to do such a thing. And then you have John Johannes in Greek Owannas Johannes just very similar.
Speaker 4: The Islamic poetry of tribes that mingled with a large pantheon of non human entities. While later Islamic tradition dismissed these figures as lifeless idols, others saw them as literal depiction of Jin entities who may have once walked openly among men. Earlier we mentioned how Judham and Thamu were possibly intimately connected to the Gin. According to both Islamic tradition and fringe archaeology, these weren't just myths. They were real civilizations buried under the sand after what appears to be an anomalous divine punishment, possibly triggered by idolatry, occult practices, or forbidden knowledge.
Speaker 1: Well, in Turkey, I would one hundred percent agree with you that probably our Gothic ancestors buried a bunch of their ritual human sacrificing territories like good block e, tappying care and tappy. In other places they say that those were deliberately buried, and I want to say probably for good reasons.
Speaker 4: Some fringe archaeologists argue that the Nabataeans were not only descendants of Ad, but were gifted with occult knowledge, able to communicate with entities beyond our realm. And if, as we've seen, the Gin are capable of legal systems punishment and retaliation, what happens when a powerful try it violates those laws? Could divine permission be granted to raise an entire civilization in response to a supernatural conflict. Others offer different frameworks. Palaeo contact theorists, for example, often argue that gin, extraterrestrial, and other anomalous entities may be one and the same, or at least intimately linked. And this view ancient people misunderstood advanced technology as magic and alien beings as spirits or deities.
Speaker 1: While such the okay, partial truth mixed in with a bunch of bullshit there. I don't think it's possible for anything to be alien. I don't think there's any reason for there to be, And I don't think that there's any reason for anything or other place to be. But this place, this realm. Now we're just talking about layers. You start to realize this when you mess around with things, you don't think that you don't even know what you're messing around with. And then all of a sudden, you find yourself between two stations on the dial, you know, like on a radio. You can hear ac DC on one, you know, coming through, but you also hear the Mexican Areachy band and that are kind of mixed together and wherever you're standing, so you don't they love of conservation of the universe, if it's a thing, means that if everything can be in one place, it won't be in other places. So if most of solid matter is empty space, and there's a dimensional realmly attribute to reality, then and one could argue that many, many things can be layered on top of themselves. And that's why we get this idea of ghosts or apparitions or a translucent thing because we're picking up a radio station that we normally don't have tuned in for whatever reason. Drugs can do it, meditation, magic can do it. It's not that they're always there, not always there. It's just that they're in their own thing, doing their own thing, and to get their attention, that's where the magic comes in. Being able to bridge that gap, to communicate with them, that's where the dark magic comes, right. And do you really want to be messing with them? Maybe you should play with the kids in your sandbox and leave the other sandbox alone. But I don't think there's an element of extra as an outer worldly terrestrial. I think it's all here, just maybe potentially in different realms where there's a divine division between us. For a reason, separation is protection, right, and then there's the morons that want to climb over the edge into the alligator pit then take an alligator back with them.
Speaker 4: Series remains speculative. One question, lingers, could the Napotines have come into conflict with a force so unnatural, so alien, that it led to their destruction.
Speaker 1: Across the Regelian You mean a bunch of Jews? Then't sure? And who cut this? There's nothing out here, there's nothing out here. Who the hell cut these things?
Speaker 4: Peninsula? We find traces of unexplained architecture from the rock in Saudi Arabia split cleanly as if it's done by laser, to the colossal structure of Petra, whose scale hints they were made for literal giants. Mainstream archaeology still struggles to explain how such an advanced culture disappeared so thoroughly. While we admire their engineering, we know surprisingly little about their inner world.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to go with it was our ancestors, for the most part, creating the architecture. But did they have technology? Did they have tools at their disposal at one point or another? Or when were these built? Instead of being five to six ten thousand years ago, maybe they were twenty thirty forty eighty one hundred thousand years, whatever hell long ago it had to be before there was an interruption, disruption and a lot of people got sent back to the quote unquote primitive or stone age because of some catastrophic event where they lost touch after a generation of even the memory of what they once had, you know.
Speaker 4: Their beliefs, daily life, and what truly caused their collapse. Yes, it could have been concoct The Romans viewed them as a threat. But if even the sliver of the nabotins an almost legacy, holds truth, whether genic, technological, or alien, then Petra may not have been just the city of kings. It may have been a battlefield, one that used technology beyond our understanding.
Speaker 3: In the next episode, we are going to continue this discussion on law civilizations.
Speaker 1: Give me a second, I find, all right, the one we're looking for now is going to be cold Lebanon, Syria and the real Stranger Things or multiple antich rites and paranoimal those two, those two other ones are going next. Not because I want to jump into someone else's culture all that goddamn day along, but I think this background helps us us because when we get into understanding where we came from, who our ancestors were. We have to have an idea of the of the map, of what they were trudging through, trudging through and who they encountered, and why now these sites take on a whole new meaning and how their explanation. It's just more and more ridiculous bullshit. There's all kinds of Tepe's out here. Go black, ay, Okay, let me see if I can. Did I already have this one up here, Cabala and the occult Strange Encounters with the real goals. I think we were halfway through that when we didn't finish that, When ye ancient can occultism Malta's Serpent Priests, that's a good one. We got to get into that eventually. And Legacy the Serpent Cult we watched until that one had audio issues. Let me go into the history here so I can pull out the other two. I just listen to College Jim Brewers here. Eric Vaughan Kerry, alright, yeah, Eric, carry Van Eric, sorry carry Van. Eric was the Texas Tornado. I remember him, but I guess he used to He used to tag team with the Undertaker. They look a lot of like he was huge too. He's dead, by the way, killed himself. Opening. You can't do it like that, I guess I got like this opening into tab the gateway process, reincarnation experiments and the real stranger things when the mind parasites of the Ottoman era. Both are very important, but we're gonna start with this one.
Speaker 3: We'll break down the quantum in a twenty twenty peer reviewed paper that mentions rebirth academic I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, hold on, I know everybody wants me to do this. I'll do the first. This is everybody's favorite part of the show, apparently from what I gather, and uh, I'm fifty to fifty on the matter. As long as long as Moe isn't running our lands.
Speaker 5: We.
Speaker 1: Sad so Macomba, Hello, all right, where's the other people? Stanley? Good evening. Dan. My neighbor just started practicing her playing of Amazing Grace on her bagpipes. Yeah, you know it's funny. Okay. So I was in basic training. We had a guy who was at the citadel. So did you know that if you I don't know if they still do this. This might be outdated, but back in the day, there were two ways that one person can go through all the basic training for all the military. One reason, one way was because they got in trouble with the law and were forced to do that and then pick whatever one they were gonna do. The other was if they were in the citadel. And wouldn't you rather people think that you were in the citadel rather than that you were in trouble with this guy that we that was in our company and he was probably a spy because they do that too with basic. They spy on you. That's how they do. Always know how to raid your ship. Because you think that your only enemies are the are the only people that are trying to screw you and make you, you know, break your psyche or your lead company commander and your company commander. But that's not true. There's little shiptheads in your little in your flank that sleep next to you, around you in your bunks, and so you just keep to yourself. But yeah, this guy, he would play the bagpipes, he would play Amazon grace. Every night he would get, you know, the opportunity he'd be allowed to go out because he was you know, he was just doing it. He was just slumming and hanging out with us. Basically in our basic training. Even though he was he was one of us, he really wasn't you know? He was he was the hierarchy. So yeah, he played the He played Amazing Grace every night. And then I grew up on a street where the people who bought the land off my grandfather, right past my aunt's house. So it was like my grandmother, me, like my family. So my grandfather, my grandmother and grandfather, an empty lot across the street goes my great grandmother, my great aunt, and then a pond, so there's nobody there. But across the street from the pond was us. So on the same strip, on the one side of the road, it was my grandmother, empty lot, our house, my aunt's house, my sister, I'm sorry, my my mother's sister. And then the Potters, that's what their name was. And he was a retired police officer. He played. He was a big Irish guy because he's an upstate New York. Is there any other cop that's not Irish or German? Of course not. There's mostly Irish people that are in Scottish that are the police officers. So he he played bagpipes quite frequently, and it was kind of cool because we just hear it outside. You know, in fair weather, we'd hear him playing the bagpipes, so it's pretty neat. And he also allowed me to hold and fire when I was like, I don't though, I couldn't been much more than a teenager. His you know what they call that? Not custom grip, but like grooved grip. It was like a nickel plated freaking three fifty seven magnum or something. I don't know. It was like long barrel, could have been forty four. Oh no, but it had that grip where it was kind of like snubbed at the bottom, but it was like one of those ones where your hands fit in the groove. Yeah, yeah, I just remember that it felt awesome. It felt awesome to shoot that when I was little. I don't know what I hit, Probably just as target thing. If I got lucky, I can shoot a lot better now, allegedly, if I was into that sort of thing. Oh, here's some peeps, all right, So rumble is effing up on my end. Pickel, Sorry, Mike, Good evening Daniel or General Electric Daniel one or the other. I'm not gonna give you a thumb. If anyone Bill and that says I would trust the people who live there more. We could probably learn a lot of things from people after we removed the worldwide usury economy. Yes, let's pull the parasite off of all of our backs, even if that parasite is and this is this, here's the problem though. This is how they're clever. Their their presence enables and empowers the scumbags to have some sort of power over those whom they would never have power over otherwise. So that's why they will fight you rather than the parasite, because that's what the parasite wants them to do, and they don't want to lose their edge on you. So it gets a little it gets a little tricky, right, because how do you know that that alliance won't be a sabotage? I get it, it would. It wouldn't be nice if just for once, they're like, you know, why can't the ovase be like, you know what, Europeans aren't so bad? Fuck those Bijets and and then the and the and the in the uh ninjas. Let's get rid of them first. And did that give us an extra hundred years? Let them give us, you know, preferential treatment from everything else in society, like they do the scumbacks because we'd actually make something of it. That's probably why they don't do it, because they know that we would become too powerful. We would actually uhh. When given opportunity, we usually create something amazing out of very little. That's why they hate us so much. All these little nations like Vietnam or South America are so economically oppressed. Can anybody see you what it's doing. I'll get in my head out of the way. Holo, there you go, by the worldwide false economy that they are more interested in trying to scam a tourist or telling Hollywood creeps anything they want to hear. Oops for a few bucks, everybody would be able to have an honest conversation and learn things without the oppression of the worldwide usury dollary. Yeah, we can just say nwards, I mean waves. They are kind of the nwords of the orals, really though they're the true n words or ninjas. I just don't feel like say tonight I said, I say it often, I just don't feel like saying it tonight. All right, what else we got? I heard some things. I heard some things that don't really alarm me because I'm not really. I'm not invested in it, but I heard there there could be some stirrings going on. I don't know it might should I care about it? I don't think so. Well. Anyway, Apparently there's some misconceptions or sudden navte or some downplaying going on on certain topics that are a very high importance, high risk, and potentially horrible. And this is not exactly what it's realated to, but let's use this as an example. Heg Seth and his really weird PEP rally for the military saying, you know, sorry, fags, you can't wear your dresses to work anymore. No more client, no more climate obedience, climate bullshit of obedience. This all sounds fine and good until you realize the reason why the Jews are shutting down their scams is because they've already set in motion our extermination. So there's no point in keeping these scams going get anymore once they've gotten what they want, our erosion, our weakening, the destruction of our country. Our dollar. No, that's their dollar. No, you don't get it. They own all things, their paper that was never worth anything. Are you really worried about that at not being worth something? And how that will affect them. They've already stolen all the real wealth from the world. That's not even real either. It's all based on what your what your your perception is like, Wow, a shiny piece of metal, announce of it you're telling me is worth X amount of other fake things. Why do I care? Because in a real society, it wouldn't operate that way if you had artisans and engineers and inventors who had an idea, a real government like what we had back in I don't know, five thousand years ago, for example, there wasn't oh, well, too bad Tesla. You couldn't get that off the ground because he needed some Jews money, no, or some you know, what was his name? What was his name? I can't think of his name now, I can't think of his name. JP Morgan. JP Morgan and his son would not fund Tesla after he fund out with Tesla. How how good Tesla was it getting things done? They saw it as a threat to their standard oil investment and their investment into the into the cult of being a Rothschild agent to where they couldn't screw with another Rothschild agent, and that would be the Rockefellers. So they couldn't invest in anything they couldn't put a meter on basically, so free energy was a bad idea. Anything that took him off the oil or coal was a bad idea. They were invested in railroad and all the bullshit chemicals of the and minerals that they ripped out of the ground. They're not gonna have some guy just aught us all of the sudden so quickly in history, from the time that you know automobiles went onto the road, start saying, oh, yeah, we could make everything wireless, but tap into the ether, everything would be great. They're like, no, no, we need our one hundred and fifty to two hundred years worth of exploitation and destruction. You can't just up and pull the rug like that Tesla. But in a world where people were actually concerned about the betterment of man kind and their community and their country and their whatever kingdom, money wouldn't be an obstacle because it's fake in the first place, And there wouldn't be all this foreign entanglement dependency because that's all artificially created too. You don't build civilizations in a place where there's nothing in the ground for you to maintain life or to sell to someone else for things that you need. So those places of scarcity would typically move into the places that had resources in the ground rather than stay there and try to build a kingdom on dust. So if you have the resources, then there's no reason for you to limit your own growth because of some other international organization of colts if you will, who says how much of this paper bullshit you get? First place?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Who made them kings? And the arbiters of that? The whole thing doesn't make sense, and that's not it's never made sense. So all of mankind is stifled because they couldn't come up with money. All of mankind and the history of mankind, how how long in history were things going before that became the obstacle, the one thing that doesn't even exist, this false scarcity. Oh sorry sorry, Yeah, we would have been doing amazing things, but we just didn't have the phony bullshit doesn't really it isn't really worth anything except for the spell that they've cast over our brains. Money to do it with? What? What?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I think there should be an appeals bureau, like a repellate bureau, where you go and you make your appeal, you state your you'rre purp and your desire to do something that you think will be beneficial to society, and that society will drum up the resources necessary for you to accomplish it based on the merit of the idea. Like if you don't think that the education system is teaching children proper history, and you're somebody like me, it'd be like, listen, I can write a book. I can do a series of videos that will take people step by step through the truth that they've been hiding from us, you know, as far as the history goes. But I can't do that all that and devoted all that time, and you know without well, if you wanted to look fancy, I'm going to need people who know how to do the digital editing probably better. And you know, as far as getting it published and distributed, that's not going to be easy for me doing it self published, Okay, And then the guy who comes into has a cold fusion or whatever tesla technology. I can do something that's better than a stupid gay EV vehicle that doesn't work when it's cold or when it's raining. You know, and we don't really care about gas anyway, because that's not a thing. That's not something that oil doesn't. There isn't the scarcity that people keep talking about and the level of quote quote unquote carbon emissions and greenhouse gases that humans can produce over hundreds of years, and we haven't even had cars for hundreds plural of years yet for us to be that stupid to think that we've destroyed an entire planet or whatever this realm is in that short period of time because we drove SUVs and pushed our lawnmowers. Who's the real retard here, the one doing the scam or the one being scammed. One volcano does like a thousand times what all of mankind's history as far as their modernization, has ever contributed to pollution, and guess what, it balances itself out? Again, are there times where the sky grays a little bit because of all the sloo in the air? Sure? Sure, but that wasn't a nuclear followut event. That was a fucking volcano that was Toba in Indonesia, you know, sixty thousand years ago. It almost wasn't an extinction level event pretty close to it. A lot of these things mark us when ice ages occur, but then that cycle cleans itself. Why we think that we're a important enough to create such destruction, be have the hubris to think that we can fix it. None of those things make any sense. But they've already taken God away from you. So they've already taken away your tether to reality, rationality, and logical thinking, and tune to the the greater extent your empathy. They took when they take God out of the equation with the concept of a greater benevolent creator, your brains can't operate without that. So who becomes the new arbiter of truth, science or the state. It's not that you got rid of God. There's no such thing as an atheist, because atheists are statists. Atheists are believers in science, in scientism, so their their belief, in their their worship is in man. And assume that they just simply they can't even fathom or contemplate the idea that people would lie in that sector. That's hilarious. I find that hysterical, honestly, And give me some more goddamn comments. Use thanks, Oh Humid, Okay, let me see, let me read this again. I'm fifty to fifty on the matter a lot. As long as Mohammad isn't running, it's right right, No, no, no, I'm not the guy himself, no fuck all that. But all I'm saying is when you hear certain words, you just to me personally, this happens to me, I shut down. I don't have any sympathy or when I even try to like relate to it, I just think, Oh, those people, and they're crazy beliefs of this guy. But then I think to myself, what are they thinking about us? You know, there, Judaism is talking about killing fucking three year olds and raping into all this shit, and we're talking about the blood and biding in the blood of Christ and getting it behind our ears and then taking the baptism, Like, what the fuck is wrong with us? Yeah? Yeah, they have a guy who is a scumbag pedophile too, and they're in there in their ranks. But I think there's people out there, just like every other faith, who don't really focus on that part of it, and maybe don't even think about that part of it, but they like the morality that they've these cults have infused in them to give people a reasonable foundation to accept the rest of the details and bullshit that come with it. And that's the that's the selling strategy, right, it's like, this is a horrible thing. This is just as bad as our cult, and we're going to operate our cult through this, this Saturn cult. But hey, look here's some commandmants or here you look, here's a here's your messiah. But then, like I'm anything that you get closer too with the microscope or the or the you know, the the magnifying glass, you're going to see things like so you're telling me that Mohammad was having sex with the nine year old and then lost his fucking mind because the drapes had that she had and you know, hanging had animal designs on them, Like that's pretty crazy. Not to mention the fact, let's not lose sight of the fact that I don't care about him going crazy over the animals so much as the fact that he was having sex with a nine year old at the time. Not a good dude. Not a good dude. And by the way, Mohammed studied the talmat according to lots of people, And like I said before, when you get too when you get far buck back up in the history before they had this Judaism as Islam and Christianity, you couldn't tell the difference between these fucking people. They were all the Saturn cult. And how do I know that? Because the Saturn Cube is in Mecca, for Christ's sake, the cube that they were in their stupid heads a tefolin the Jews do, and by the and by extension Catholism and Christianity, they all follow the same Saturnal cult practices. And Rome was full of Saturn Saturn cult elements. And Rome was another word for the eden Kites who were Saturn cult see a serpent wolf cult people. Damn the man usual recombustion. It's up, buddy, good to see you, and let's see radio Shack said, Oh, hold on, I think I gotta scroll a little bit Scientism not to be confused with scientology. You're right, both are dumb and destructive and Jewish. You'd be surprised how much how strong scientology isn't Israel. Yeah, And then people like Utah Jewish, it's mostly and then they'll say This'll say it it's mostly morbid, and I'm like, do you know that, Like the only thing that's more zion is the than like a Christian Zionist is the Mormon faith. It's it's so far removed from Uh it doesn't matter. And the LDS look, look at what they practice the same thing that they do in the tunnels underneath the ground, like the little weasels that they are in the shabbad back and forth, stealing children from the surface is what they do in the LDS church to their own numbers, children and whomever else they find. So, yeah, know them by their ritual practices, know them by the way certain people get off on their crimes in their states that they have a higher, a stronger hold politically, they don't throw their own under the bus. And then George Zinn is one of their people. He's a Jew. Well, he's LDS and you worked at an LDS thri at shop. Is that if you want an example of how that all comes together, George Zinn is a living example of how that all comes together. Yes, you can be an OIV and Mormon can light the minora, you can light your farts. I don't care. Both of them suck. I find it funny that the pro choice party keeps crying about immigrant children being separated from their parents. Yeah, yeah, I also here, do you want to hear another front of your one that the pro life Christians have no problem with the mass murder of the Palestinians and their children. Saturn, Mecca, Blackrock, blackstone, Yeah, blackrock is blackrock. There's a lot of things you can go over there, they can call black rock. The actually cube itself in the stone is the stone from Mecca that they said fell from heaven, that's actually embedded in the blackstone. Black rock or the black cube of Mecca LDS is not a Christians act. You're right, it's supposed to be more on the Catholic side of things, because you know, Judaism is special and it's chosen. But these people are, at least in their own minds, better than the chosen, or as chosen as the chosen. Why do you think they come to? These people? And the Free Masonic Order mostly been a birth level for recruitment in the military, intelligence and military ops and all that stuff. Why is it only those people that get into the deeper, darker portions of the military because their ideals and objectives are the same, destroy America from within. They are Frankists by that extent. Zionism is Frankism. That's why whenever somebody struts me down and says, oh, you're trying to just isolate it. It's not like you're trying to say it's not all of them. It's just that I never said that. What I'm saying is, if you want to hear the personification of Zionism, look at the Francists who didn't have that. They didn't really hide that very well. We all know what the Francists are into, but they didn't die off. They got into Catholicism and created the Christian Brethren that created Christian Zionism. So that's kind of important. They're still around. They just called themselves different things, so that's exactly what they said that their stated purpose was to do.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: Had never been a Frankist outwardly, so duh, where do you think? Hey? That could even explain where Mormonism came from, same time period. When was Joseph Smith, When was John Darby? When didn't they want to branch off into different levels and capture people's minds one way or the other so that they could close in on them. It's like, if all you have is more of your people looking slightly different and offering slightly different things at all angles, really all you're doing is you're working towards the center that Jesuit Order exactly. The Jesuit Order and the Francist are what made up the Freemasonic quarter after the seventeen eighties. And I wrote about that in my book. If anyone is okay with the slaughter of the innocent, they are of Satan and not of God. Thank you, Radio Sack. Totally agree, totally agree. And that's why I really wish that my last stream didn't shut down in the middle of it, because I sat in my chair and I was like, I looked down on the screen at the top bottom right corner. I said, OBS has failed or disconnected. I'm like, how do hell the OBS disconnected? I was right when that woman said something about the Palestine, you know, and the people and what what what actually originated here? Are there and what was there longer? And that there was no Israel. It's all simple things that people should recognize. But when they were saying that, that's when everything, like I got like a they call that an electric electronic bullet. Like when people used to have those scanners that could uh the de scrabblers for their TVs, for their for their own satellite dishes where they could get a like you know, Chinese channels and all kinds of stuff, and Russian channels when they could, when they could do that with their satellite dishes. Way back in the day, they did the government developed this thing called a bullet that would basically short out and blow out your electronic devices to stop you from having that de scrambler operating, because especially like you know, like the Ultimate Fighter when that became popular, like you could get the Japanese channels for like the bloodier, more and more aggressive type of fighting that was going on, and they try to put it into it by destroying your equipment. It's a real deal. Look it up. And the mysterious Okay, every time I go in Dure, it's this isn't what we want anyway. We want this one Lebanon and Syria. So there's hopefully this is the one where they talk about it. I've been trying to find the one where they do. I don't think we actually came across it yet, But there's one where they start off with a whole entire twenty three member class and their teacher disappeared when they were on a field trip and they never never, never were found. I don't know if I don't even think they found their bodies, and I'm like that because they went into a cult where this probably a cult still operates, and they're like, yeah, there's some some other dimensionally from that. It's like whenever somebody gets into the winds right away, I'm like, I'm suspicious of you, because wouldn't you want to find out whether or not they were just playing murdered first before you get into the woo. So maybe this is the one, because this is the real stranger thing. So I'm thinking, hopefully this is the one, but this will tie in Palestine and recent archaeological archaeological excavations if I picked the right one, hopefully I did. What time is it? How long we've been do as what I mean? And now I'm forty Oh we're barely even started. Love it. We're gonna have some things to read on Jacob Frank. Do you know who these people are? Do you know who those people are? Uh So, obviously Jacob Frank on the left Israel Ben whatever bend Over on the right, and he was the creator of Hastidicism, Hasidism, which pretends now these days that they're not the same thing as the Francas. Everything that benefits the Zionist movement or Judaism proper, that isn't anti israel Is Frankism in one way, shape or form. So whatever happened, they infiltrated them as well. Talmudism, who that was supposed to be against Frankism. That was all a public display, that was all. That was all joke. And people still don't get it because it was in the seventeen hundreds, and people don't understand that there was nobody out there like decrypting it like you know, with their TikTok accounts, because it was in the seventeen hundreds. Jacob Frank, Oh, sorry, there you go. I have to go to the upso way. Jacob Frank. He burned the Talmud in public, and that was supposed to make him somehow attractive to Catholics who saw Frankism as a movement and a bridge between Judaism and Christianity or Catholicism to finally make a peace. How stupid were they that the people who murder and eat children, drink the blood of children, bacon in their goddamn mansa, pass their wives around anally, rape each other as men, and do all kinds of crazy screwed up shit and drugs would be the people that they should bring into their You know, the monarchs were thinking this to bring them into their cult, bring them into their cults. Ah, I said, yeah, into their church. It didn't happen so well, did it. Well? Anyway, that's where you get these brethrens from. And I think that's also where the sacid Hacidism movement became infiltrated as well, because that little Talmud burning thing that was a parlor trick to excite the boy. The Talmudists and the Frankest, as far as they're sick depravity, the Frankest surpassed them, which is not easy. The thing that the Talmudis didn't like is that the rabbinical order and the power of the Sanhedrin slash Cahol there. They didn't like being dismissed. It was more of an ego battle between him and them and Frank and Frank over who they were going to follow orders from. That was it. They weren't going to listen to rabbinical law because it was the Messianic age, that's what that was what pissed off the Talmudists. But as far as everything else about that book. There was nothing in that Talmut that they didn't meet or beat as far as the depravity and the perversion. They were ultra to Talmudists in that sense. So yeah, just because they burned the Talmut in public doesn't mean about them being somehow better people. But the dumb goimi were like getting all giddy, they got all wet, and uh, the guy in the middle is the one who it the you know it took, took the bullshit Yiddish and mixed it with the bullshit that they didn't have any idea of anymore as far as the ancient Hebrew because it's all bullshit. And they made a bug a big lie called it ancient Hebrew and and modern Hebrew. And that's the guy who did that. So these three idiots are the ones who now have planted firmly in hell that they now that this sort of things would be nice. Now now now it's hell because there's a thing called Israel. These three fuckers are like that. That's their freaking mount mount fuckmore over here. Yeah, those guys, those guys right there, Yeah, yeah, Jacob Frank maybe, but yeah, no, yeah, you're right, it was Leo Frank. Then, yeah, but that could have been a forty and slip that was accurate for let me know, let's say, and Freud was a Francis. Isn't that funny? And screw Carl Jung he was different? No, he wasn't, No, he wasn't. All right, we go.
Speaker 3: Their onymous presents a hypothesis suggesting that the CIA and the Monroe Institute's research offers a feasible method for achieving backward time travel, granting individuals the ability to alter the past while simultaneously creating multiple branching timelines in the process.
Speaker 1: So this is ridiculous, and I think this is fed to people so that they pick it up, and that's why it's released or stolen or acquired CIA documents. But there is probably an element of the of truth in here because of the magic that these people cast and because of this other realmly thing that I've actually experienced firsthand where I went in a place I didn't ever want to go or didn't and didn't know I was going to it. It just happened to happen, and I couldn't get away for about a month and was horrible. But yeah, this thing's happened sometimes, right, you fall into a wormhole if you will. And uh, everything still looks the same, but it just feels it feels predatorial in nature. Everything that you've ever seen, like life itself, looks a normal that it's still the same desk. But then the TV it feels eerie and horrible and menacing, and everything that's spilled out of the TV, as far as it's programming, it just seems evil menacing. And then you realize to yourself, it's not because it never was. It's because I had such a callousness to it, because I was that the desensitized to it. So whatever this other thing was that I happened to partake in for about a week before this happened, was basically purifying my life time of programming and conditioning, and it stripped away all that evilness that just became natural in my soul and in myself, because that's what happens to people who have to live in this world. When that was all stripped away, and I was like I was a child again but with a but living as an adult in an adult body. The stuff that came off of my television afterward was appalling and terrifying, not because I was scared like I was gonna run. But it was just horrific to think that this is what people are subjecting themselves to and giggling about as they go and entertain from when it was just dark and horrific and evil and wicked and perverted all the time. And you get all the sick, dark humor and it's dark mockery. And then you go and you look at your you're what do you call it, high endurance body wat and you start reading all the chemicals and you're saying to myself, my God, where the hell do I live? Everything that I touch my body with or put in it when I eat is poison. And I've been doing this without even thinking about it for so long. I wouldn't even think to look at these things methyl, this methyl that well, I only know about his methane. So does that mean I'm doing what they said the Jews would make us do in their sick, fucking grimoires that I'm not supposed to know about. And what the devil says he has people do without them knowing is that they'll they'll they'll bathe and eat shit and smile as they do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the nineteen sixties, when the US Defense Department uncovered the scale of Soviet occult experiments. The revelation sent shockwaves through the intelligence community. Years later, the CIA released documents confirming its own experiments, but one page was missing, a page that described contact with a dimension beyond our own. Officially, the CIA denied knowledge of its existence, but before the end of this episode will independently prove that they discovered something about the universe. No one has spoken about what monsters did they encounter and what fractures in reality occurred.
Speaker 4: On Saturday, November fourth, nineteen forty four, Salem lam Duty was born into an ordinary, humble yet loving family in Fluga, Lebanon. His birth at first glance, appeared unremarkable, but as time unfolded, his parents began to notice something strange, subtle at first, yet increasingly disturbing. From the very beginning, Salemburen unusual seemingly be nine defect, prominent bump that looked like an injury on the back of his head, which his mother dismissed as a birthmark, But as he grew older, other unusual things about him began to emerge. His first words as a toddler were bedouin stones and hit. As he grew older, he became haunted by painful headaches and horrific nightmares of a teenage boie he had never met before meeting a gruesome end somewhere in the neighboring country of Syria, a place where he had never been. His parents dismissed these visions as merely the imaginations of a child. But in nineteen sixty six, at the age of twenty one, Salem and his father traveled from Lebanon to the town of al Korea in Syria, where they stumbled upon a terrifying revelation. They learned in nineteen forty two, two whole years before Salem was born, a fifteen year old boi had been savagely slain in a proya by Bedouins during a tribal dispute. Yet this was no ordinary boy. The child who had lost his life was somehow Salem himself. But how was this possible? Little did Salem or his parents know that, according to certain historic traditions, his nineteen forty four birth may have been the result of a cosmic aberration, one that manifests disproportionately among segments of the Lebanese population, an anomaly that in a neighboring tradition. Hence not only at alternate dimensions and fractured timelines, but at something far more sinister, a grand conspiracy, one designed to control the very fabric of reality itself. This theoretical anomaly has a name. It's called the Tree of Death. Originally drafted in nineteen eighty three by US Army Lieutenant Colonel McDonald, the document explores various methods of mind alteration, which McDonald collectively refers to as the Gateway Experience. According to the CIA's d classified files, a program called the Gateway Project, developed by the Monroe Institute for Applied Sciences in nineteen seventy one facilitated these Gateway Experiences experiments as part of US intelligence gathering efforts. McDonald's findings suggest that human consciousness can interact with the dimension the Monroe Institute label as the Absolute, a higher dimension of reality that transcends.
Speaker 1: All higher Go and talk to their demons. Yeah, looksten to the wordplay here. Because of their mind, they're trying. They're getting that world back, and they don't want any barriers between it and us anymore. There's a natural barrier that nature itself put between us and it. Separating us, and they are using technology d wave want them whatever the hell that' supuzs mean? Computers, AI, the shots, all these things to make people and reality into an open doorway. They want to talk about open borders. This is the real open borders right here.
Speaker 4: Realities and exists outside of space time and according to the declassified CIA files, agents made contact with an absolute via variety of mental exercises. But how does this connect to Salomona and Detti, a twenty one year old living in nineteen sixties Lebanon who seemingly noticed the type of slip in time a decades earlier. According to popular French theories, his time slips could have occurred in at least three different ways, all of which are potentially interconnected. The first explanation is rooted in the occult. It suggests that at some point in history, or perhaps outside of history, consciousness momentarily traveled beyond the boundaries of time through a Typhonian wormhole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the typhonic order. Kenneth Grant Typhon as the character equivalent to Set or Saturn. Oh oopsie, and Typhon is serpent like in certain aspects of itself.
Speaker 4: And his story constant tied to a particularly dark interpretation of the Kabbata develop by Kenneth Grant, a disciple of the occultist Alistair Crowley. Those who believe in the existence of these wormholes could propose that Salem had to have entered an extra dimensional location known as the Cliphodic space, a realm also known as the tree of death.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty sure, Clye thought is one of the definitions or the way of explaining what that means is the shit. But they also call us the shit, So it gets a little confusing because we're the husks with the crap, taking the husk and throwing away the colonel.
Speaker 4: As some say, as mentioned in the previous episode, in Kabbalistic mysticism, this space is a hidden dimension filled with terrifying spirits, demons, and entities through which the human soul also passes. The second explanation doesn't involve a time slip in the traditional sense, but instead aligns with the CIA's Gateway process experiments. In a roundabout way. Clipphotic space and the absolute share a fundamental characteristic. Not only are they both theoretical extra dimensional locations that exist outside of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when you've been there and you've experienced it. It's not as theoretical anymore.
Speaker 4: But any human that interacts with these dimensions become an instance of a phenomenon commonly referred to as reincarnation.
Speaker 1: Now I have a question for you, and I will look at the comments later, but please, have any of you had any experiences firsthand? And I'm not trying to act all whimsical and goofy right now because I am still on the analytical curiosity level of things where I could easily find and be fun and be okay with completely rejecting that hypothesis wholeheartedly. But when you think about resets, and you think about capturing of energy and reusing it and repurposing it over and over again to feed some sort of demonic mechanism, and what they might be trying to do with technology to keep us trapped in here or the metaverse, or uploading your consciousness, which is not All that's doing is training the computer model to look more real because they're stealing your essence to do so. You're still dead, you're not alive. Your soul may or may not be trapped. I don't know if that's a thing, but at least they have more data to make themselves more convincing to the next group of people that they're going to betray and in trick in their schemes. It's everything's a scheme when you get down to it's all manipulation and scams. So they want you to believe in their artificial world because they can't operate or exist in a level of power and domination in the real world. That's why they hate the natural world. That's why they hate trees. That's why they want to get rid of carbon. That's why they want to put you in an artificial environment because there they can control you. Their demonic presence can take life in the technology that they've created. They can occupy that space, the space that they can't occupy because God or whomever has made these natural barriers on purpose for a reason, to keep those things away from us.
Speaker 4: It should be noted that Lebanon has more documented cases of reincarnation than anywhere else in the Middle East. Why because the country is home to a unique and deeply historic religious community known as the Druze. Are the explanation.
Speaker 7: The declassified CIA documents confirm reincarnation is a real thing that exists The twenty nine page report titled Analysis and Assessment of the Gateway Process conducted by United States Army Intelligence in nineteen eighty three, asserts that consciousness never dies.
Speaker 8: Consciousness such a loose, loose wood to describe something that's so tremendously vast and human consciousness in and of itself. What we know of it today is perhaps a fraction of the reality of what human consciousness can be. Gateway helps you explore the borders the edges of human consciousness as we know it. The tools we provide again will help you do and perform that exploration.
Speaker 1: And this is all deep CIA military intelligence stuff. So what does that mean? Oh, the people who took over our country, the wavease and their banking system, utalizing our assets, our power, our strength against us as they explore their demonology on a whole other level. And how many times have they done this before? How many times has Saturn flipped over that hourglass and inverted everything and started and everything all over again.
Speaker 3: Since?
Speaker 7: The Gateway Experience is a training system designed to bring enhanced strength, focus, and coherence to the amplitude of brainwave output between the left and right hemispheres, so as to alter consciousness, it moves it outside even the restrictions of space and time. With this, the report goes on to suggest that memories and experiences from our lives are carried forward in reincarnation.
Speaker 4: The Druz makeup five point five percent of Lebanon's population and adhere to an unusual Abrahamic tradition that incorporates reincarnation into their spiritual worldview. The CIA's Monroe Institute findings on reincarnation via the Gateweight process most famously.
Speaker 1: Remember the Monroe Doctor. I wonder if there's a connection there with the name, because this sounds like it was a pretty old project, like WOSS was transositioning into CIA post war. I think right around there maybe it was. I know they said nineteen eighty three for that particular thing, but now maybe they adopted the name because it's one of their heroes.
Speaker 4: Corresponds with a long study conducted by the University of Virginia where the chronicle instances of this phenomena amongst the Druze communities of Turkey and Lebanon in nineteen sixty one. One of the pioneers in this field, whose spearheaded research across the Middle East, was the late doctor Ian Stevenson, who served as a chairman of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Virginia. In nineteen sixty seven, salemanon Deddy became a confirmed instance of this phenomenon after being personally interviewed by Stevenson.
Speaker 1: He looks like a cousin of mine. A little bit more if you gave him slightly more of an Italian twist, he looked just like my cousin Pete.
Speaker 4: For your info, we'll refer back to Salem's case throughout this episode, not because he has any direct ties to the work done by the CIE, because he doesn't, but because his case study will serve as an anchor.
Speaker 1: I don't know how real this picture is, but those do Those look kind of like chaffar horns with her at the bottom.
Speaker 4: For all the high strangeousness we've covered so far and what is yet to come, especially when this topic gets absolutely insane in the second half of this episode.
Speaker 1: While sat the Tiphoni and Order in the Drews Chapter.
Speaker 4: Two, Allen's case offers a fascinating lens into the phenomena. It is far from isolated. For example, the Lebanese historian and anthropologist conducted one of the most detailed and thoroughly verified investigations into an alleged case of reincarnation known to date here. In July nineteen eighty two in Kobre Shamun, Lebanon, Fudi lost his life amid the country's decade and a half long come do.
Speaker 1: You look at that last name and say, Hydeji, what is a cabbage like cabbage? It's heidegi because I show how horrible I pronounced the next conflate.
Speaker 4: But nearly ten years later, on February twenty ninth, nineteen ninety two, in Balshmi, Lebanon, Nazi had donef was born, allegedly carrying vivid memories of AD's past life, including detailed recollections of his experiences and violent passing. Then there was Sa'ada Hattum, who has succumbed to a rare heart disease in March eleventh, nineteen seventy two, in Richmond, Virginia in the US, only to be allegedly reborn just ten days later as Suzanne Ganim on March twenty first, nineteen seventy two in Chui Fetelam Brossya at Drew's suburb of Bairut, considered as one of the most famous reincarnation cases in Lebanon's history, this time documented by Ian Stevenson. What made Susan's story unique was a dream her mother Munira, had days before Design's birth.
Speaker 1: Oh here's a really crazy question. Maybe the instances now they're only focusing on their part of the world because these people who make this website or this channel are from the Middle East, Lebanon and Palestine. I think originally I could be wrong about that, couldn't be Jordanian, but you'd, you know, basic area. What if this cult, this cult of sorcery got to those people first and trapped them on the car matic wheel, if you will. And maybe that's why reincarnation instances occur more frequently with them, and they're still working on capturing us onto the same thing the Europeans, because they would have had a lot longer exposure to them before our people came from the north. And who knows where we actually came from. We came from the north, but how far north Norway, y Navia, way fucking far away, who knows. But we seem to have a turn a turnkey civilization ready to go, which means we were already advanced wherever we went. It's not it's not alien, it's just it seems like we had a higher understanding of what came before us. Before things may have been wiped out by god knows what.
Speaker 4: In the dream Saada had to appeared to her and said, I'm going to come to you. It's even rumored that the British Lebanese barrister Amel Clooney, whose father is Druze, may not only be an instance of this phenomenon, but her husband, George Clooney as well. We will get back to the Cia and the extra dimensional locations shortly, but first let's clarify Salemlan. That is story the Druze believed in tacomas, the seemless reincarnation of the soul into a new body.
Speaker 1: I would have thought it was a different type of hamas.
Speaker 4: Quickly within the same religious community. In Kabalistic thought, a similar concept exists Gelgol nisha MutS, where spirits reincarnate to achieve spiritual correction.
Speaker 1: And that that actually transcends into the Near East or whatever you want to call it. The Eastern philosophies. That's why you could have something like a body sarfa because they have purified or have gone through the cycles enough times to get it, and now they're allowed to leave if they want, but they choose to stay. The Bodisatvas choose to stay and do another round, go around, as many go rounds as it takes for them to at least in their minds, save real souls from this place. But I think they might be deceived as well. I think we if we are bodhisophas and just don't remember because of shots in our youth or whatever happened to us, you know, we seem to forget our purpose once the moment we get here. Maybe we were still to bad sale of goods, get scammed, Perhaps there was nothing here for us to go and fix, or maybe there is no way for us to do that, because people will only come to things on their own time and their own progression and their own evolution, and it could take many, many, many cycles before they even consider that something's not right here, and we can't force that to go faster.
Speaker 4: Born in nineteen forty four, Salom and his father, who would later discover that a version of him had had it in nineteen forty two, at the age of fifteen was the alleged reincarnation of a boy known as Hassan hammont Asiri in Druze from the village of Adi Siria near the town of All Kurias.
Speaker 1: And also the whole idea that there's some place to try to escape could be part of the scam too. Just because somebody turned your heaven into a hell doesn't mean you need to flee to another realm. It just kind of sounds like you need to root down and fight for your territory and get it back rather than just give it up.
Speaker 4: To him son was about fifteen. One of his cousins was responsible for fatally injuring a Bedowin farmer according to certain Bedouin customs of the time.
Speaker 1: So remember that when these Bedouins are an active war between two tribes or whatever, and this particular family is guilty of injuring and killing somebody from the Bedouins, that's important to him remember and not just the retaliation, because the retaliation sounds pretty awful outside of you know who harmed who first.
Speaker 4: The tribe of the harmed individual was expected to seek revenge by targeting either the person at fault or a closed relative. Yet Despite this threat, Hassen's uncles still sent him to deliver livestock to a nearby town loan unfortunately, before he could even leave the district at group.
Speaker 1: So the shithole family kind of set this kid up right. They caused a problem, and then they're like, yeah, walk through that that, you know, walk through watts and yelled nigger while you're carrying the cows to market. It's like, that's very much what they did to this poor kid.
Speaker 4: Bedouins intercepted him, dragging him to a pit where he was struck in the head and back with multiple stones. The date was Thursday, July thirtieth, nineteen forty two, one hundred miles away. On Saturday, November fourth, nineteen forty four, Salemlandetti was born in Fluids.
Speaker 1: The rest of the world isn't engaged in war. These people are engaged in their own little local skirmish, killing each other as they do.
Speaker 4: Elebanon carrying memories and it had injury that should have been buried with Hassan.
Speaker 1: And that's interesting when you have a physical bump or scar or pain from a and the memories of somebody from a past life who were killed by those same injuries. That's that's really interesting.
Speaker 4: Whose tradition, reincarnation is viewed as a natural law of integrable part of the soul's journey. Similarly, Isaac Correa, one of the most.
Speaker 1: Significant Isaac Laria remember this guy is response. He not only hell see an exorcist for jin, which we found out in a previous episode, but this guy also after his death, his Kim whatever the hell was, and his name was gji Am, not Kim Weizman. That was a different guy, long long later, but Kim something rather than some other people around him, gathered all of his writings or all of his teachings and YadA YadA yadas and made that into Because kabbala is a bunch of reflections and commentary, that's what the other Kabbala was on the Torah. Some people say, oh, leave me, he wrote kabbala. It's not like a like writing a novel. It's commentary. That's all he did. He was only thirty. I don't know why he looks like that. He I just loleary. I'm pretty sure it was thirty six when he died. If he looked like that at thirty six, dude was jacked up, you know, what I mean that looks like a forty fifty year old man. Think of this thirty six when Luri had died anyhow, so they created what would then be known as the lourrein Kabbala. But that's what was the that was after the Oh my God, the same people in sixteen sixty six or whatever year it was. The printing press becomes utilized and Lurine Kapala is in the hands of everybody. Jewish mysticism, mysticism, Sufi mysticism, all blended together, is now in the hands. And that's interesting too, that Sufi and wave mysticism would be so like this in the first place. Or there's supposed to be enemies all available to everybody, and then Sabbatai because they doesn't have to explain. It's like having, you know, mass media, it's like having the Internet. He doesn't have to explain what he's talking about because everybody's got a copy of this shit thanks to the printing press. So he amasses one million followers sabotaize Ebbi and it's basically Zionism before it was called that, you know, except it's Messianic age. Because Nathan of Gaza decided to he was like my he was like, my don King, I'm talking as if I'm Sabotai, my don king promoter, telling everybody that I'm the I'm the I'm the Messiah, and uh so therefore none of the laws of the talmut are applicable. There are no laws. We invert these things these days because it's the Messianic age. We do the opposite. Not that they're like morally or ethically sound in the first place, but now we're going to do even worse because you know, Messianic age and shit. So when his little thing doesn't end end up, well, you have this guy that nobody ever talks about, Barukiya Russo in between. And it was his disciples that actually groomed Jacob Leibowitz Jacob Frank into a much more intense and highly extreme version of Sabatai who went to the to the full tilt and got the got the attention of the Rothschilds, who implemented his his plan along with the Jesuit uh influence from why shops into the Masonic Orders, and that's how they end reading book clubs, and that's how they distributed their influence around the high society of Europe and other places.
Speaker 4: Figures in Cabbala believe that this law helps humanity confront and resolves the complexities of life.
Speaker 9: What role does the tree of life play in the reincarnation process? A The tree of Life acts as a celestial chart.
Speaker 1: Guy, remember when they show you this and I actually made a painting one day one time, and it was equal portion top and body them. One was reaching into the sky, one was reaching into the ground. But the tree itself is the connecting branch. It's the it's the wrong on the ladder. If you want to think of DNA, it's that which binds the above and the below. That's why this is so important. As above, so below. But the above isn't in the sky as one would think, like space, and the below isn't below the atmosphere, you know, below the space into the atmosphere. No, it's in the ground. So why have we interpreted it wrong? As above so below doesn't mean as above as in the sky, so below as the surface of the of the earth. No, it means as above as in where we are, so below underground meaning a whole different fucking well, sorry excuse me, but a whole realm of tunnels and civilization and inner Earth potentially that we don't even ever explore because we're too busy looking in the air. Stars are awesome though, especially out here, man very majestic out here. Stars are amazing. Turn off all the unnatural light that you can. Yeah, there are people at other houses they have their you know, running night lights. But I can see the stars pretty vividly at night, and I go out when I can't sleep, or when I wake up to a cat that wants me to feed him. At four am, I go outside for five minutes and look at the stars lighting.
Speaker 9: The soul across various realms of spiritual reality termed sepro Each sepharra embodies a distinct manifestation of the divine affluence, and the soul is tasked with acquiring the teachings and virtues pertinent to these realms to achieve spiritual ascend.
Speaker 4: However, some occult schools propose a far more unsettling concept that reincarnation isn't merely a cycle, but a system that can be controlled.
Speaker 1: And that is a dishonest diagram. I know that's probably just symbolic, but the roots are the source of life for any tree. It wouldn't be the death. To look at the roots, that's just ridiculous. So just to flip it upside down, that is the inversion. Sure, if you flip anything upside down and it's inverted, got it. But the roots themselves wouldn't be any more life giving than the leaves, or any less life giving than leaves. In fact, they'd be more life giving. The roots are where you get all your nutrients from. So that's not to look at it like that saying oh that roots negative roots bad. No, not at all, unless you're a type of group that doesn't like when people have an identity and strong roots oop to see.
Speaker 4: Although this idea of control is completely foreign to Druze and traditional cabalistic teachings and goes against the core beliefs of most religions that believe in an afterlife, Among modern occult groups, few have explored these ideas more deeply than the Typhonian Ordo Temple. Orientis a group closely tied to Aleister Crowley and his system of Thelema and sec amstick what The Typhonian Order believed that they could break through the spiritual barriers through using the aforementioned Typhonian wormholes as gateways to another plane of existence. Their philosophy was built on the idea that creation, especially through energy, was not Jule.
Speaker 1: Energy is what he was trying to say there. I think sexual was the other word. That's why it sounded weird.
Speaker 4: It's a physical act, but a spiritual one sex magic, whether or not it resulted in the birth of a child. The energy produce used by these rituals was thought to be powerful enough to pierce through these hidden realms.
Speaker 1: What's that chihuahua that does look like a person with.
Speaker 4: A kleive off being an extra dimensional realm where the natural cycles of rebirth could be manipulated. There may already be individuals and secret organizations, some with ties to the Typhonian order, actively working to achieve just that, building them Crowley SEPs Magic. Kenneth Grant took this further, claiming that these rituals.
Speaker 1: I mean, they can act all serious and be that's what we're we're looking for. What I mean, come on, if if if your your sales pitch lands you a bunch of chicks that are that already and willing to drop their clothes and go have an orgy with you, is it really still about that thing that you claim that it was about, or is this just a party.
Speaker 4: Could be used to contact non human entities beyond time and space.
Speaker 10: Typhon tunnels are generated through sexcial, black magic.
Speaker 1: Ritual sexual They can't say it apparently on YouTube that.
Speaker 10: Are in children and adults.
Speaker 1: Oh so sexual orgies between children and adults is what they also said there, that's sick and that's Typhon. So Typhon was incorporating sexual satanic ritual abuse of children with adults. Now what does that tell you when you see these predators getting off, like, oh, yeah, they're just doing this and that were they or were they part of a group of people that do this? And is that group of people somehow unfortunately overly represented in judges and lawyers and the rest of your system. And that's why they let their people go.
Speaker 10: And this is a multi dimensional strategy being used by the anti Christ entities to cong for the planet.
Speaker 1: Ieen A three you watched at USADA.
Speaker 9: The Department of Defense should be intellectually prepared to react to possible encounters with intelligent non corporeal energy forms when time space boundaries are exceeded.
Speaker 3: Those were the words of Colonel Wayne McDonald written toward the end of the Gateway Report, raising unsettling questions, how.
Speaker 1: Can you be prepared for something that you've never had an experience with before? That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: If sexuals can open dimensional gateways, how does this connect.
Speaker 1: Sex rituals can open up gateways. Now, remember these aren't just regular roles, but consensual sex rituals they're talking about. They're talking about blood rituals, which I don't know why they don't mention that part of it. The children are horrifically abused and raped and then killed for these portals to open. Same as now, same as regardless if they're just doing it for fun because they're sick, pricks over at the comment ping pong thing or whatever. But that's just one place. That's just one way, one thing. There's a lot of people out there doing this same shit, and they're maybe not trying to open portals per se, but they're definitely trying to harm children, and they do they follow the same procedure though the.
Speaker 3: Department of Defense. Some who believe in the Kabbala suggest that the process of reincarnation could be manipulated not only by human institutions.
Speaker 1: So now think about this. What are they going to do to the psyche of a person or to your children once the digital prison digital dollar comes into play, Because if that opens portals and their technology can do the same, What does that mean for children lost? When I say lost, I mean taken over by this system that rips families apart for whatever stupid excuse. The AI, digital freaking computer whatever blah blah will say like you sneeze today and your children are now quarantined from you, or we've made you impoverished and now you can't take care of them, so the state will take care of them. You know. That's not to say that they didn't just obliterate your bank account and give you a bunch of fines for simply thinking wrong. That now you can't provide for your family. It doesn't matter how they got about it. But they're going to steal the children, and then your life is going to be hollow, grain and meaningless anyway, and you'll want to die when they primarily even let you kill yourself.
Speaker 3: But also by these non human intelligences. And whether or not reincarnation is real, our question is, could the CIA be accessing a layer of reality that if not virtually the same could actually be exactly the same spoken about by the Typhonian Order.
Speaker 1: The cover up.
Speaker 3: So not only did the US military and intelligence consider this dimension to be real, but it was also considered.
Speaker 1: Let's just be clear, Washington himself was a further thing removed from being a Freemason, even though he was by his own words and accord and his own statements to George Washington Snyder, I haven't been in a free Masonic Order more than twice and thirty years. And also they said, he said, it doesn't mean that the Order didn't take over this country, or the oivs, or that Saturn cole in which prop up the Lurrincabala in the Masonic Order, didn't take over this country. I'm saying they co opt and adopt figures from history. Let them take the fall for their actions. Let them get dirty through history so they end up hitting your own roots. Washington said he didn't want any monuments built to himself at the expense of the people. This would not be something that George Washington himself would have ever sanctioned or appreciated or allowed. That's why I was done after his death.
Speaker 3: Habited by energy life forms what we in Islam would typically refer to as either angels or, in the most broadest of terms, the gin. What is even more concerning is that one of the most critical parts of the report, page twenty five, was missing for decades, gaslighting a multitude of freedom of information requests. The CIA's position on the missing page was one of ignorance until in twenty twenty one, when an investigative journalist from Vice magazine discovered that the Monroe Institute had the page all along. Titled under the word absolute, Page twenty five describes this realm as an infinite, intelligent energy behind all creation. It speaks of the universal hologram that reality exists within, represented as a spiraling taurus or cosmic egg, constantly folding in and out of itself. Although the phrasing is problematic since it falls under the theological definition of polytheism.
Speaker 1: At royal field with a hyperboloid in the center a doughnut, Who's to say that's not what the true model should be is and what our energy field is around us? Us being in the center of the hyperboloid, the circle, the null point of the magnet, the place where there is no what they call polarity the hyperboloid, and you see how it spirals in this particular diagram as if it was a DNA building block. It is because of the influence of the poles polling p U l l I ng not pull p l E on reality and the and the and its makeup in the first place, creating what would then be considered the DNA letter. Okay, spin around that round, and then the the spiral of a magnetic field in the first place being what we who don't some of us who don't understand what the golden spiral or golden ratio actually is. It is the depiction of the magnetic field that modern science denies even having a knowledge of or understanding what magnetism is. So you have the toriial field, and if that doughnut shape is like Earth, then is everybody satisfied it's a slightly rounded, semi flat realm. And the reason why we can or not allowed to go to certain areas of the Earth is because there probably is a big empty space where you could pass through it, or maybe there isn't, maybe there's something else, Maybe there's a sucking vacuum there. I don't know, quite would make more sense on the model of the magnetic field. If there were something a little bit of anomalous in a certain area of this place and lay lines, to me, that's probably just too crossing, a crossing of two different field lines, causing at that point to have a higher resonance, a higher poll Pulo.
Speaker 3: McDonald points out that this spiral model of creation already exists in multiple ancient religions, including that of the Abrahamic tradition, specifically stating by name the Hebrew Tree of Life from the Kabbalah. But here's where it gets crazy. But the no one at least, not anyone with a decent sized platform, as far as we are aware, has publicly made the connection that we are about to lay out. And this is being said not to gloat, but to underscore how strange it is that no one has said this out loud. Again, as far as we are aware, the inverse of the Tree of Life is the Klifath, or the tree of death, and we believe that it is a map of that same space. The CIA calls the.
Speaker 1: Absolute, the true venture, the true pioneering exploration, is not the Tree of Life. It's give They give the the uninitiated something to go chase like a carrot. The Tree of Death is where they've all ventured into, and it's just it's just symbolism for messing around with dark forces and sick, twisted, horrific evil shit that anybody doing that stuff. Of course, what do you think the outcome would be? You'd create negative things in this world? So why are you doing it? Because whatever has seeded inside your brain, whatever is taken over your your your vessel, is trying to bring over everything else that that little thing that has poisoned you came from. You're not you anymore. You're being manipulated to kick open the doors for this wicked evil come what may.
Speaker 3: A realm of predatory non human intelligences, just like those described in occult systems or encountered by Aleister Crowley in his communion with the entity I was following his wife's vision of Horace and Cairo an Eldridge Peter human.
Speaker 1: Horas wasn't a bad person or thing. Horace originally was Thor's son, so they that's again a co opting and corruption and poisoning of an archetype thanks to this fucking cult.
Speaker 3: City that we covered in the previous episode, and will play a major role before the end of this. So in short, the CIA discovered the Kulipoth, a realm where Crowley and Kenneth Grant say can be accessed by sex magic, wherein the brain achieves.
Speaker 1: A high, especially if you're raping children, right because it's claypoth. If it buzz mean shit, you're probably thump and bumpers and you're discussing evil thing that needs to be killed. Yeah yeah, what what a price are you? Are you exploring this clepathic realm? You sick demonic freaks.
Speaker 3: State of consciousness through the energy physical intimacy produces. But the CIA discuss it via other means, and if Grant is correct, this realm that he says is inhabited by Lovecrafty and Eldridge entities, those entities could be the same intelligent life you.
Speaker 1: Mean, like the spaghetti monster, the squid. Yeah, Cutulu awesome, Yeah, that's what we want over here. Yeah yeah, thank thank you, thank you, Midern Technology and all the retards to help build this, for the for the oy veas, thank you so much, because uh yeah, that's exactly what we want here. We want like that movie What was It Cold? What was It Cold? With with Sutter Kane and sam Neil. I can't remember now. We we want we want this spaghetti monster to be able to just kick open the realm and make everything into the hellscape. Yeah, that's that'll be great. They have their own realm to do that in. They don't need us to make this one place that we have into that too.
Speaker 3: Forms Colonel McDonald warns about in his reports. In Islam, we call this place Barzak, a purgatorial realm where both human and non human intelligences wait for the day of judgment. McDonald's reference to a spiralized tree of life suggests that he was working within a framework not far removed from Hermetic Kabbala. He just used the language of physics instead of magic. That's not to say the Kabbala's view of the afterlife is correct.
Speaker 1: In the Mouth of Madness was the movie I was trying to think.
Speaker 3: Of, Only that the CIA's model seems to align with the Cliffoth to an uncanny degree. Because no one else had made such a link. We wanted to verify if we're not just imagining such a connection. So using AI, we ran a comparison and developed this chart of the CIA's so called absolute versus the baballistic concept of the cliffs or the tree of Death. Now, while they come from radically different traditions, one from classified defense documents, the other from esoteric mysticism, the overlap is hard to ignore. Firstly, we broke things down into a simple.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, let me show you something. This is about where they're trying to bring us here. Yeah, let me see. Come on, goddamn it, listen?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hold on? Let me try the other the other camera, the feeding. Can you see the thing up on top that's like a two spaghetti monster right there? Yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Bull framework. Here, we created a column called aspect, listing key traits, characteristics, and concepts that define this extra dimensional place. Then we added two more columns, one for the CIA's model of the absolute as outlined in the Gateway process, and another for the kabalistic model of the cliffth This gave us a side by side comparison. Finally, we introduced a match percentage column, rating how closely each aspect aligns between the two systems, with a short explanation justifying the score. The goal wasn't to prove their identical but to show that they might be describing the same place us through different lenses, and the results were kind of disturbing. Now, to save time, we aren't going to list all of our findings, just the most noteworthy. So firstly, both the absolute and the Cliffith describe a layered structure that exists beyond ordinary perception. For the CIA, it's a holographic Taurus field, a spiraling matrix of consciousness for caabalysts.
Speaker 1: Which is the same same magnetic field.
Speaker 3: The shadow tree a reflection of the Tree of life. Different words, same architecture. Estimated match eighty five percent. Secondly, is that both systems worn of serious psychological and spiritual danger. The CIA calls it ego disintegration or exposure to unknown entities. The cliff Oth speaks of madness, spiritual collapse, even demonic contact. In terms of risk profile, that's a ninety percent match. And finally, both are accessed in similar ways. The CIA uses sound waves and remote viewing protocolsund waves A you mean like setting out certain tones or frequencies or flickering lights from things.
Speaker 1: Like this or your phone or your TVs or your towers with elf things that you can't hear, but there's still tones right that it might be making you more susceptible to things without your knowledge.
Speaker 3: Use ritualized intimacy and meditation, but both were Do.
Speaker 1: You imagine if you were your illnesses were not all of them, of course, not all of them, just specific ones that affect affect people when they want everybody to be affected by something was more of a presence than it was a illness, or simply it was an effect of the elf in the first place that caused you to feel flu like symptoms that they then redirect you into thinking, Hey, it's this new scary thing that we just decided to make up and call it a virus. Take a shot, result.
Speaker 3: In altered states of consciousness unlocking the same doors through different keys. That's an eighty percent overlap. When we collated all the results beyond what we have just highlighted, we found an overall estimated alignment of around seventy to seventy five percent. While the CIA is absolute and the kulaphoth aren't identical, they appear to be different perceptual angles of the same hidden layer of reality. In other words, both the absolute and the kulaphoth are more likely than not describing the same place.
Speaker 1: Therefore, And I'm not trying to be weird, but I remember when I was like five years old, thinking in the esoteric way, like in this sense, like, hey, imagine if this wasn't my first life, and one time I was a different person in my family than I am now, and everybody gets to rotate out the positions and that, you know, maybe a different lifetime ago I was the dad, and my dad was my son and all this other stuff. Like I thought these thoughts when I was like five.
Speaker 5: Why.
Speaker 1: I don't know who would have what would have inspired them, unless it was just thoughts. What was giving me those ideas? I don't know.
Speaker 3: In our view, the Cliffood is most likely the Gin dimension or perhaps Barzak why well, as mentioned in a previous episode, when Egyptian and Libyan residents experimented with a form of DMT, they described entering a realm inhabited by Gin like entities.
Speaker 1: Geeah, I wonder if they could do the same thing with Salvia divinorum. I think they probably could. DMT seems like a lot of extra steps to get to the same out come, like you could do the ayahuasca thing.
Speaker 6: Ya.
Speaker 1: Hey, it was something that William S Burrow has wrote about. But I don't think it's the same thing as as the d MT ayahuasca thing. I think yah, he might be something different. Maybe it's just a different name for ayahuasca. But he when he took it, he said it took It was like hours upon hours of the most intense extreme hallucination where he hugged And I'm not saying anything that William Burrows was a piece of He was a piece of shit and a child child predder. But he talked about in one of his writings that he had hugged his dead father and felt pressure back from his hug That's a pretty intense quote unquote hallucination.
Speaker 3: Their accounts bore striking similarities to depictions of both the Cliff and the Absolute, especially in how all three are accessed through altered states of consciousness. This further supports the idea that these names may refer to the same underlying realm seen through different lenses. This leaves us with a chilling question if this relatively small YouTube channel, The Mysterious Middle East, operated by three guys, two of which including me, are only voiceover artists working off a coffee stained MacBook using open source documents, books, ancient metaphysics, and a lot of intuition was able to independently piece together that the CIA's model for the absolute almost exclusively mirrors cabbalistic theory of this realm. What do you think a military grade AI trained on classified data, ancient texts, remote viewing logs, and decades of black budget research has already discovered.
Speaker 1: Asu Okay, so I was curious, so says yes? Ya hey also spilled yeah hey or yah hey. A jeorgy A jay orgy is another name for the vine banister Banisteriopis banisterioposis copy c aa pi, which is one of the key ingredients in the entheogenic brew known as ayahuasca. Yahay specifically refers to the vine itself, while ayahuasca can refer to the vine as well as the psychoactive concoction made from the vine and other plants containing dimethyl trip to mean yeah, so the vine itself isn't really the I mean, it's it's everything together that makes the thing. Ya Hey. This is the South America. The Liana Banisteriopsis copy, which has psychoactive properties and is traditionally used by indigenous peoples of the Amazon ayahuasca. The Brew is this is the anheogenic decoction, and do with the D concoction, maybe decoction that includes yahey in their plants, And from most part of people say, yes, ayahuasca is the same as yahy, but you didn't know that name for it, though. You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Assuming that they are indeed still investigating anomalist methods to beat their enemies, and we know that's a huge and unlikely assumption. They're not just making diagrams. They're likely simulating consciousness, testing interfaces and running experiments.
Speaker 1: Yes, so please download your your consciousness to our computers so that we can more effectively trick your loved ones and people and friends that you know that you don't know. That's why we're doing this, But that way our system looks more real to other people because we don't know how to be real people ourselves. So the more data we have on what real people think and their intricacies and all their quirks, it'll make our model that much more believable to those Oh and then they can build their own goddamn matrix while you're withering away in a pool of your own shit piss.
Speaker 3: Through tech assisted awareness and the goal isn't just spying on enemies or recovering ancient relics like the arc of the Covenant we mentioned in an earlier episode.
Speaker 1: Think about that. They didn't actually get into that topic and the matrix, did they? You know how he was pulling all those plugs out of his head and different parts of his body where they were using him as a battery, Well, what was the fluid he was floating in. He's still a human being. They still had to insert some kind of nutritional something into them to keep them alive, right, and that means he must have been excreting something. Was he floating around his own poop? Or did he have another one of those plugs shoved up his bum and one cat and a catheter around as ding dong? You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's not even just about the potential dangers posed by the entities said to inhabit this realm. The real issue is the strategic advantage of understanding and possibly controlling the physics of this dimension. Because if the CIA's model aligns with the Kabbala, they'd also know about the Typhonian hypothesis, the idea of wormholes, and.
Speaker 1: That uh yeah, I pretty sure, they're quite aware of the Typhonian aspect of this. Quite well, what do you think these people? They were probably funded by military intelligence to carry this shit out.
Speaker 3: The possibility of controlling reincarnation itself.
Speaker 1: The gateway folly himself was not six Royal or whatever espionage crapola the organization before five and six were created.
Speaker 11: Report suggested memories and experiences from our lives are carried forward in reincarnation. But why was the US interested in studying such a thing. They wanted to know if shifting someone's consciousness outside the physical sphere so as to ultimately escape even the restrictions of time and space would allow them to spy on our enemies.
Speaker 3: And now a second disclaimer, Even though we personally don't believe in reincarnation, something is happening in this space between spaces that allows human consciousness to glimpse lives that came before. And the answer probably lies in the entities that live in this realm. But we'll come back to that later, but for now, when it comes to the CIA, how exactly could reincarnation become a strategic asset? As we mentioned in an earlier episode, there's at least one case where reincarnation, politics and national security may have quietly converged the case of doctor Salim musa Achi. This individual born June first, nineteen oh nine in Palestine may be an essential key to understanding this entire riddle of reincarnation from the CIA to the Typhonian order, because, even if a fraction of the accounts surrounding him are accurate, doctor Salim was not just an unusual figure. He was one hundred percent anomalous. Reports concerning doctor Salim's anomalous attributes ranged from transmutation and alleged immortality, to the generation of self replicating doppelgangers, and most notably, controlled reincarnation. Moving to Lebanon in his youth, by the nineteen forties, his reputation had grown so significant that an entire movie Dahitism formed around him. But in nineteen forty four, Lebanon's president stripped him of citizenship and expelled him, allegedly in part due to the influence he held over individuals closely connected to the government who had personally witnessed unexplained phenomena surrounding him. And this is where his story gets extremely strange. In nineteen forty seven, he was detained in Azerbaijan under suspicion of espionage, and while official statements from Lebanese and Iranian authorities confirmed that he had been dealt the maximum punishment for such a crime, on that same day, multiple people in Lebanon reported seeing him, sometimes in different places at once. To skeptics, it was merely a case of confusion or impersonation. But within daheshist belief, these humanoid copies were attributed to spiritual fluids entities linked to doctor Salim's consciousness that could physically manifest. Some witnesses even claim to see multiple instances of these entities in a single location at once. Historically, this maps onto documented cases of bylocation. In occult terms, however, it's academically consistent with the lure behind typhony and wormholes and the fragmented consciousnesses said to emerge from the Tuliphothic plane. Doctor Salim's story may sound like myth, but its components transmutation, identity, replication, and reincarnation aligned with long standing intelligence interests. They read less like folklore and more like the blueprint for an ideal operative mastery. Over Form, identity, and continuity of consciousness aren't the kind of traits agencies ignore they study them, and while no agency has officially acknowledged his existence, it would be no surprise if he's already appeared on classified radars. His second and final passing was officially recorded in Connecticut, United States, on April ninth, nineteen eighty four. Since then, there have been no confirmed reports of his return. Aside from a Reddit post in the twenty tens concerning an alleged modern day encounter, no official statement from his followers has verified whether doctor Salim has reincarnated again as far as we are aware. If, however, there are any followers watching this episode, your input would be appreciated. And before we continue, a brief word to followers of Dahitism and by extension, the Dru's faith or any other belief. No offense is intended. The last time we explored reincarnation in Lebanon, it caused a mild but polite stir. As with most topics on this channel, when it comes to the paranormal and unexplained, we approach things from a neutral perspective, sometimes immersive, sometimes critical, but rarely reflective of our personal beliefs. Think of us less like critics and more like amateur detectives or historians with a Wi Fi connection that's now looking at this case study. If even a part of what said about doctor Salim is true, and if his abilities mirror those outlined in the CIA's various fringe programs, then he wasn't really paranormal. He was something far more significant. He was or theoretically, is human potential fully awakened a prototype of what we could become?
Speaker 1: But is that a good thing? That's the question. Shouldn't we just be happy the fact that we're experiencing life? This to me seems like the lonely path of a singular person that self indulgent, not caring about those who they should care about in their life, and it's isolated, and it's deeply When I say mystic, I mean like putting yourself in a stupefied trance to where you think you're yourself deluting yourself into some sort of enlightenment. And this is what magic is about too. You're going down the path and there's lots of uh, It's like going through the streets of downtown Vegas strip There's lots of lots of bright lights and shiny things that would attract your attention to it. But are they any of those temptations where you want to be or are they taking you away from something that would have actually fulfilled you, more like having a family and loving them and protecting their existence. Can't things be simple that they have to be jumping the gun too anxious to be on the other side, that you live your whole life trying to get to the side that you'll end abound. Anyway, if life has an end or a different beginning somewhere else, do you need to go there ahead of time? Or should you just be happier with the vacation that you've been afforded being here, living in the positive.
Speaker 3: Yet, from another darker angle, kabalistic or typhonium, even gnostic, he may not be considered human at all. Perhaps he was an interface, a point of contact between our world and something older, stranger, an eldridge consciousness.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that divided for a purpose, And I'm thinking it was for a good reason that those barriers were created.
Speaker 3: Augmented across realities given life through reincarnation. From this alternative occult perspective, could Salem have theoryretically emerged from the absolute or clipothic realm, not just once, but again and again through rebirth. If so reincarnation, it's a doorway, a system, and someone or something may already be using it. In Kenneth Grant's Typhonian tradition, entities from the night side, the realm where clethothic space exists, are believed to intervene in human affairs, sometimes through possession, sometimes through direct inspiration, and in rare cases, through full incarnation into the physical world. Within this theoretical framework, the term preterhuman is used. It describes an intelligence or force that is neither human nor divine, but something in between, operating outside normal evolutionary lines. Seen through this kabbalistic lens. Doctor Salim's wide range of documented abilities suggests he could theoretically be an emissary of an Eldrich preter human intelligence. Earlier, Karim mentioned Suzan Ganem's case, whose parents are Drew's. Her mother dreamt of a woman saying she was coming to her. But what if that wasn't Hattun in the dream? What if it was something else? Here we should introduce the controversial medieval Egyptian ruler Al Hakim bi amar Allah, a central figure in the Dru's faith and considered one of the earliest examples of reincarnation within it. To his followers, he was not merely a human reborn, but the ultimate entity in human form. This radical claim sets Drew's belief apart from the rest of mainstream Abrahamic doctrine, establishing a unique theological identity originating in part from the legacy of this charismatic ruler.
Speaker 4: After his mysterious disappearance, his followers in Egypt were persecuted and exterminated, but the faith survived in Lebanon, Syria, and other parts of the Levant. In ten forty four, however, after a brief period of evangelism, that Dru's faith closed itself to converts, effectively isolating the community from the region's larger religious populations. This action became particularly significant in the context of reincarnation, as it later provided compelling evidence for the phenomenous manifestation in the twentieth and twenty first century. Lebanon, a country where the population is nearly evenly split between Christians and Muslims. While reincarnation is largely absent from all orthodox Abrahamic doctrines, there are documented cases of individuals being born into one religion while recalling past lives from another salemlan that he appears to be one such case, as some sources state his family were of Christian origin.
Speaker 3: With him Suzanne, and other examples of reincarnation. Regards of the faith, this phenomenon manifesting, we can perhaps apply a classical Abrahamic religious explanation as to why it occurs, that being a supernatural spiritual influence. Now for the Druz al Hakim, he is divine destined to return, but his behavior in life and his sudden disappearance echoes something older than sainthood. Historians describe him as erratic and contradictory, issuing strange decrees, some forbidding women from leaving their homes.
Speaker 1: Like crazy you mean yeah, yeah, yeah, because of the places he travels or the things he travels in his mind, he's made himself nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, others.
Speaker 1: That sounds enough about like Mohammed, we start off decent enough as a human being and then seems almost like a different human being later on in his life. Maybe there were two Mohammeds, or maybe some sort of parasite or some sort of demon had a hold of him afterward.
Speaker 3: Banning certain foods or festivals only to reverse them later without explanation. With this in mind, some have speculated he may have been more than just a ruler, not merely eccentric, but possibly a host a human consciousness acting as an interface for something beyond itself.
Speaker 1: It does trying to make it a good thing. Or when you're a host for something, you don't necessarily call the shots anymore, and in fact you don't anymore.
Speaker 3: If he was an instance of the reincarnation phenomenon, then from a traditional Abrahamic perspective, one could argue he was under the influence of a spiritual anomaly, perhaps even an avatar of such a being.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's an accident, because once you can't meter it with your own morality and ethics and it takes over. It can misguide people if its intent is wicked, and because they trust you in your face, it's using your likeness to carry out its evil. So don't mess with magic.
Speaker 3: This view aligns with certain strands of Jewish and Christian belief, where reincarnation is often rejected as divine truth and instead explained as spiritual deception. Foreign entities implanting memories of past lives into the minds of the living. What the CIA, in their report would label as an intelligent, non corporeal energy form. But in the same breath and using the same logic, those who believe in the righteousness of all Hackembi umbrella could say that that spiritual entity that used at Hackem as an avatar was indeed holy and divine. So, in conclusion, would the CIA really have any interest in interacting with terrifying supernatural entities or concepts like extra dimensional realms and the strange intelligences that might dwell there according to the classified research. Obviously yes, though they later claim to have discontinued that work. Still, it's worth considering the possibility that such investigations either quietly continued or were.
Speaker 1: Anythink cebn X and mk ulture were all about hiked.
Speaker 3: Up by more secretive organizations beyond public scrutiny, something we will explore in the next episode. Beyond merely observing paranormal phenomena, documented initiatives like Project Gateway, Project Stargate, and Project Sunstreak all aimed at exploring the expansion of consciousness beyond the limits of space and time. Some authors and fringe researchers have taken this even further, speculating that reincarnation could be weaponized as a tool of psychological manipulation, or even used for something more extraordinary, the deliberate strategic placement of certain individuals across different lifetimes and even across time itself. In a twenty twenty four peer reviewed paper, academic Alexander Onimus presents a hypothesis suggesting that the CIA and the Monroe Institute's Gateway process could even offer a feasible method for achieving backward time travel, granting individuals the ability to alter the past while simultaneously creating multiple branching timelines in the process. Whether or not this is true is unknown, but again, we will come back to that later. And what about individuals said to be at the center of such paranormal mysteries, people like doctor Celine, as we already alluded to. Kenneth Grant interprets the clipoth as a realm populated by preter human entities eerily similar to those found in the works of HP. Lovecraft.
Speaker 1: He specul if that's the case, why would you continue to mess with it?
Speaker 3: States that Lovecraft may have unconsciously encoded hidden knowledge in his fiction, even though as an atheist he did not believe in such things.
Speaker 1: He didn't have to. This isn't about atheism, this is about the demonology. There's plenty of people who don't believe in a god who are fully embedded in magical workings because they do believe in a dark entity that gives them power if they can harness it properly.
Speaker 3: Grant's written works speaks of thelemic magic, Clefothic, Kabbala, and Krawleian rituals with alien or interdimensional contact themes. He suggests that some of the entities Lovecraft described could be masks or aspects of real extra dimensional intelligences encountered through ritual or treads, though again this is just one interpretation. Now. To be clear, we are not suggesting that doctor Salem himself was an Eldrich evil in this classical Lovecraftian sense, but possibly the exact opposite. As already mentioned. He may be an avatar or remnant from that realm, but still good or benevolent. And if the Cliffe is truly the Gin dimension or Barzac that perspective of.
Speaker 1: Him, well, if that is the Gind dimension is a clipa from what I know of the that realm, nothing positive could be of the So if they're going to claim that the gin are good and bad, that wouldn't apply in that realm because everything would be corrupted by that same It's like hell.
Speaker 3: Could align with classical Islamic views that such spiritual or gin like entities are not all necessarily evil, but like humans, diverse in their intentions, with some being good or just indifferent. And your doctor Selim really reincarnate in the Azerbaijan incident or at other points in history, as we implied, according to the belief system that developed around him, It's possible, since his own doctrine suggests as much.
Speaker 1: Why are so many vast areas of this planet like completely vacant and incapable of sustaining plant life, therefore not able to sustain very much human or animal life. There's a dark history to this place. There has to be. You would think this whole place would be flourishing, green, beautiful, wonderful, full of life, but there are just so many areas that's is not the case. Wasted area, wasted space.
Speaker 3: Or perhaps it was the spontaneous manifestation of one of his supernatural copies that met its fate that day in Azerbaijan. These are of course, spiritual theories, not empirical claims, and we leave it to you the viewer, to consider what feels plausible. As for other stories of reincarnation, from Seli Malandari to Suzann Ganem and even George Clooney, well, the theories vary. Skeptics suggest these are simply psychological fantasies or cultural influence, but others argue that this explanation does.
Speaker 1: Seem like Billy Bob Thornton saying he's a reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln, Like as if that was supposed to be a good thing and not a negative thing. Yeah, like that, I guess.
Speaker 3: On account for the amount of data and consistency in such cases around the world, and like with Doctor Salem, the influence of other worldly forces could be at play, at least according to neighboring alternate Abrahamic perspectives. Again, we leave it to you, the viewer, to key.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now that you mentioned it, Clooney, at least in that pigeon looks a little bit easter in himself.
Speaker 3: Consider what feels plausible. Finally, there's a multiversal aspect, and even a simulation aspect, which we don't have time to cover in this episode, but does relate to the broader narrative of a conspiracy of control regarding who is born, where and when and how that can be controlled over multiple lifetimes. But because we are already approaching the forty minute mark for this episode, let's save that for another time, Okay, But for now, we ask, if the CIA's Gateway Report implies a belief in reincarnation and confirms other dimensional life forms exist on a parallel plane, what other ancient forces could have known this and try to take advantage of it. Our secret societies, perhaps in Turkey in the sixteen hundreds, already in control of this system. Well, that's where we're headed. In part three, Inspired by a request from one of our viewers, we journey to seventeenth century Turkey, into the shadowed edges of the Cabala Good.
Speaker 1: That's where we needed to get to that. We only need to know anything else about this one. I don't know if they're going to share that as an option for the next one, but they probably won't. So what is this one year ago, four months ago, Lebanon, Syria. Let's go to videos the mind parasites of the Ottoman era. That's another forty minute video. What do we get for time here? Ooh? Ouch? Okay, I don't. My daughter had to teach me what FK me is is like not active, not moving around as a as a player. I'm like, okay, what does the fkse answer? What are the letters? It's funny milk apples, God, God's chosen people is so yeah, cabalists are auto files. They worshiped himself. Well, yeah, that would be the man can become God. But how do they mean that? They mean that by pulling Gin into them. But they're not telling the people that they're selling this to. Who said it wasn't me? Yeah he did? Probably?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: With they're not telling people is that you're you're throwing yourself into the back seat. And the only thing I could think of to make a an example of what I mean by that is the movie or the book I read the book The DreamCatcher by Stephen King, who is a sick Illuminati level freemason. Absolutely in DreamCatcher this alien force. Now, the alien part I don't exactly agree with it all, but there's this thing that throws you into like the recesses or back, dirty dusky office of your brain while it manipulates you from the outside, meaning you have no control over what it's doing as you and it taunts you as it's doing it, but it has full control over you and as it's doing it. It's not only up, it's not only you know, interacting with the outside world, but it's also screwing with you at the same time and taunting you and tormenting you. They don't tell you that part of it. That's how man becomes God. They get stuck in their own bodies, unable to do what I heard that is that they would normally do because some parasitic invasion has caused them parasitic or demonic to be basically hijacked. Says Wow, I need to tune in more often. I love the way you think, bro. You are damn good. Notice things very cool. I gotta you know, this thing jumps around so much I can't really read it. Let me try if I could deal with this direction well. Monroe Is asserted that the New World and the Old World would were to remain distinctly separate spheres of influence. Yes, and then think about the brain, right, exactly just like Moroe said about hemispheres of the brain. Yes, yes, yes, yes yes, a term applied to energy produced by human beings and animals that other entities used to feed from. It is also used to refer to the energy that is produced by suffering the entity's feed on. What was this ascension? And I'll right click this and open in a different tab. What you got here? Let's see we got lush? Yes, speaking of lush and old friends that I don't think are friends with me anymore. Niche we had talked about getting back to talking together, and then I had said something about how it was kind of irritated by a lot, you know, And I explained to her some of the things I was irritated but with, and she said, I understand that I can get that. So I thought we were cool. And then we were supposed to August ninth, we were supposed to talk again. It never ever happened, And I'd say that was the third yesterday, I said, hey, we're not friends anymore. If not, I let to be no response is I know she's still around? So whatever, this is what it is. Some people don't like to be uh what's that word criticize, even when they're in the wrong. There you go and yelling at me and scolding, scolding, scolding me, like I'm a child. It's got a bound to get resentment and hostility when it's done more than once, you know. So that's what happens when she I would ask her a question, is like, we've already gone over that. I'm like on your show, we're on mine, we're on ours. Is it is it too much for you to explain, at least in paraphrase what you just brought up? Can you just fill in the blanks for people, For me who doesn't watch you intently or listen to you intently, I don't know what you've brought up and you haven't. And to be like, oh, like kind I'm just sending about it doesn't cool. So I told her why I pissed me off and why you decided I was done because I said, there for four hours with her each time we d had a talk, and I was like, what are we doing? Why am I doing this? I'm just gonna be talked down to? And I brought up to her and she said she was cool with understanding that that she totally acted the opposite like females do. So it is what it is. How come I only have a couple of now and when the asshole gman catcher monster takes over your brain, it makes you speak with a British accent, just like h you love crash, which is very evil. That's hilarious. H Oh, that's great. I don't know where the other comments went. Is everybody still litter? What twenty six people watching it says? All right, so I had brought this You know who this jacket mourrole is, this little skinny, narrow shouldered freak that's on my thumbna. Now, of course this is the fest for this guy in celebration of Hebrew language Day. Why because this guy fabricated it, fabricated it and they tell you a bunch of bs and it's Yiddish. It's Yiddish put to squiggly fucking letters. Ben Yehudah was captivated by the ideas of Zionism. Well, that makes him a psychopath and child killer. He believed that the revival of Hebrew in the Land of Israel would unite all Jews worldwide. Yeah spellcasting, Yeah, gotcha, Ben Yehudah. I can't remember his name specifically, but I'm pretty sure it was pretty close to that. I didn't even know his name I didn't know. I didn't like, I didn't know anything about this stuff back in two thousand and twelve, and it wasn't Yehuda, but it was very very close to that. He's an Israeli who lives in San Diego. Why can't I think of his name? It's very close to that. And he he had a store, he had a restaurant at a bar, and he didn't seem like he was making very much from the bar, so I'm thinking he was artificially funded from an outside Israeli sourced to be something more than just a bar, maybe just a front. And he had a which was Which is as interesting is that his store, his manager, like the manager that he for the operations of his place, wasn't another was not another Israeli, but he could have been a Sephardic Mexican for all I No, I don't know, fat dude kind of like something somebody that you expect to see on a registered sex offender list. And I had to have some contact in discuss with him for business things related to my startup in my business, which was as weird, but it happened and I actually worked out in my favorite So I'm not going to go too deep into this, but Yudah Yudah. It was Yuda Yudah as I say, not Yhuda. But anyway, I'm just saying I don't even know why I brought it up. Anyway, the Hebrew language can live only if we revived the nation return into the fatherlands. Basically, nobody knew what the hell this was because it probably wasn't even their language in the first place, but they wanted to steal it from I don't know, potentially a rendition of the Samario, Samerian, Gothic Aryan language groups and claim it as theirs because all they had was, you know, merchant level Yiddish and whatever the Greek that the Greeks taught them, because most of them were still pretty goddamn illiterate three hundred BC. Yeah, and they were so pissed off that they were even kindness and favor by the Greeks that they decided that they couldn't have that anymore, and that they had to create their own histories to win up the Greeks. And that's why you have an Old Testament in the first place, because the Saturn cult simply couldn't be second or tertiary or at the bottom where they belonged, because they have created nothing, and they were completely envious and threatened by the expanses and flourishing culture of the Greeks, so they had to destroy it naturally. I say this words words, words, that's funny, and where's words?
Speaker 2: Words?
Speaker 1: He changed his family name to Ben Yahuda, and he was given his I've created the first modern Hebrew language speaking household. Their son ben Zion, son of Zion, of course, was born in eighteen eighteen, having a child in the house six and Jeri blaboh, who cares? The point is he fabricated Hebrew. Not only did they fabricate that, but they didn't have their own culture or history or food, didn't have anything. They stole that from the Palestinians. They stole olive oil from the Greeks. They stole everything from everybody else and fabricated a culture because they've never had one, because all they are is a cult of human sacrifice and sorcery and pharmachia. They've never had anything. This is a modern development. And their bullshit history was created in three hundred BC, and then they backdated it talking about Abraham and Moses and all this other bs, which was probably based off of god Garian characters from the Greeks that they found in Alexandrian library, which, by the way, they burned. They had the Muslims do that, right or whatever the hell the Arabs not the Muslims. May what time? Let me find out what year it was, I'll bay, I'll tell you in a second. When was Alexandria burnt? Uh? Dickhead, I said the library? Give me a fucking uh six forty ECE. So that's forty years after Islam was created, right while the main royal library had likely ceased to exist by this time, the city of Alexandria was captured by Muslim Arabs. So yeah, I got that right under Khalif Omar And according to legend, the remaining contexts of various elegendin and libraries were used as fuel for pathouses. You know what they kept in there, all the histories of the wrongdoings of these oives, in addition to everything else that they still had there. But yes, a lot of it was already spirited away to other places or ruined by these people who had corrupted their society in the first place. Because from three hundred BC to six point forty. They had an awful lot of time to ruin Greece, you feel me, all right? And by Greece, I of course, I mean where do you want to know where Alexandri is. It's in Africa city in Egypt, not Louisiana. Dine hundred three six hours to go there from here? Jesus, all right, support the show then, I don't want to go to Alexandria. Bess. You should be supporting the show when you you should be shoul support you see the singer here, I'm go and get my head out of the way. D wrong one. You see this thing right here? You press that. You don't even have to pick these. You can just say, well, I mean there was a swear jar for an hour. I mean you could just hit that. I just paid myself a dollar. That's hilarious. Oh that's funny. How'd I do that? I don't even know how I do. They don't have any Oh I just paid it, yes, all right, because I have money in my molder side. Didn't really just pay myself the dollar by like a retard. Oops, Well there we go, but now you know how to do it. Oh man, that was dumb anyway, I won't be done this time. See this thing here, This is called the Rumble Rant. Since you guys want to be babbelon you could babble for a dollar, can't you. Right there you go, there you go, And then I mean, obviously just go to the Patreon, which, by the way, I'm going to finish. Uh, I'm gonna set up some more things for this weekend. I'll probably designate the weekends, uh, Patreon only Saturdays or something like that when I do something on Patreon. I just dropped all these audio files without without commercials, since pretty much I don't know that expands quite a while. Actually, the show for the EDA Answers Biggest Bigger Questions, Valkyrie One, Pazuzu, Noble, Lie, Ellison, Lacnett and Yahoo was the original name. But then I think that's why I may have been getting some turmoil, so I turned it to like Emerson Lake and Palmer. I called it Ellison, Lake and Palmer. Nobody gets these I'm too old. That was even before my time. I just have a memory. Forgive me for thinking. And yeah, So this is the last one that we did the record a live session. This was an hour and thirty nine minutes. So if you're not a member, you don't know about it. I want to be a member. I want to be a member. There you go, and it's Patreon dot com. Yes, Grace, So what did you say? Ford slash see ford slash disguise the libits all right? All right and follow me everywhere you see, my stupid ass or something like that. Yeah, Archangel, that kind of looks like a froggy pretty commentary humber six correct, no culture, no contributions to better humanity exactly, Milk, how you been, by the way, I haven't seen it in a while, you know. I also I haven't seen Vin Landerson. He used to be here all the day. It was awesome. Vin Landerson sent me a book. It was a nice book. It was a great book. It was somebody who was in Germany prior to the World War Two. It was a good book. He sent me a freaking uh what do you call it? A mark? I think it was a five mark coin. And then he disappeared. I hope he's okay. I hope he's alive. Hello, Bolami sixty six in Stanley at one five hour mark. You called for more little g go of what does that? How does that mean? What did I say, little g Gov? No, it didn't. What the fuck are you talking about? Are you here to start to start shit? When did I say that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: You know, maybe you're misunderstanding what government is supposed to mean protection to the people. That's probably your your ignorance of what you see government being potentially as today and then what it was intended to be. You need a ruling class otherwise anarchy breeds despotism because one person will become the leader regardless of what you're stupid asked. Brain issues are thinking that everybody is just going to stay in their own box. That never happens. That never happens. So what does happen? You get a despotic or a communistic leader in a time of anarchy? Does what did our people? And this is why I went through the edit, and this is why people who walk in after the fact don't get it. And then they ask sorry ignorant questions and try to apply something because if their limited comprehension to something, and then they try to imply that I said something that I didn't and that is freaking irritating. So since you wanted to know what do I mean by well, government just means a leader, people who lead by example and protect the people. So I don't think I think you're paraphrasing completely incorrectly. Number one. Number two, If I said anything like that, I was referring to the Gothic arians that I talk about in the Sumerian and in the British Eda, which was written in the Sumerian Times after Adam Thor And if you don't know what I'm talking about right now, you shouldn't be commenting on what I think about that. If you do, or if you want to, just go to the last app not the last episode, the episode before this says the ed answers the bigger, the bigger or the biggest questions, depending on where you see it. I don't mean to be yelling at anybody, but don't get don't do the one of these spiraling bullshit things with me, because I have zero patience for it, and I will fucking smack you the fuck out of here without even thinking twice. I don't need the followers. If you're douchebags, I don't care. Okay, if I haven't in the last six years shown that I'm a friend of mankind, and I need to continue to constantly like defend myself. Then I'm taking away from the episode. I'm taking away from the show for some new fucker who just shows up on the scene and starts talking shit because they think that everything's out to get them. Well, you're right, but I'm not a fucking Jew, okay, and I'm not a Zionist. Wouldn't we get rid of the parasite? Nothing about this government is salvageable. No, no, no government here should rule. They know how to corrupt the system, they know how to destroy mankinda, and that is an objective. We are the target, we are the enemy. How many times you have to say that before somebody fucking hears me? And I don't have to hear it. I don't have to read these stupid comments anymore. There's a reason why I punch a bag an awful lot. So the whole point was when leadership and civilization was being created, those who led were bred to be fair, just rulers who prevented harm among the people. They were the minority ethnically everywhere they went, but they guarded and protected the people that they ruled over.
Speaker 3: With them.
Speaker 1: Around the eye of horace used to mean we've got you we're watching over you, not surveillance. They didn't turn it inward and start considering the people the enemy. They were looking outward and letting them know that they were watching over the land. That's why it was in carvings. Of course, the Freemasons, you know, took that over and made it ugly. That's what waveys do. They co opt everything and turned it into their sick, depraved discussing attributes so that people rejected or turned away from it reflexively. But they were the the you know where there were Adam Thorp came from. He came from a lineage of Gothic Aryan people in either Norway or somewhere else called the Shields. What do shields do? They protect? They defend. They were bred for leadership. They were bred they had parliamentary this is five thousand years ago. They were They instituted marriage, monogamy, the family life. They treated their entire group of people as one big family, and they watched over each other, and they watched over all of those whom they ruled. And typically the reason why they ruled in the first place is because, like with the Eta, they would enter a territory that was in turmoil and there was one brutish force abusing everybody else, abusing them, stealing from them, brutally murdering them their children. They'd steal and do horrific things too, and we would be repulsed by their actions and we would take action to stop them. And it took a lot for us to even engage in that. It took them constantly raiding our own production houses where we were, like in Troy where Thor was first, where he created a culture there, a civilization there, and had a bunch of spinsters creating garments. Woden kept on attacking it. So finally he's like this and he attacked them. Were at the heart in Karshmish in Turkey. That's why we got to get into our Turkey information too, because all this Middle Eastern stuff, it'll start winding its way back into Turkey and you start to see the cultural things and you'll understand that, wow, that's even though this looks all foreign to us on the surface, it's actually there are concepts of gods, the concepts of benevolence and good people all come from our ancestors. They didn't have these concepts before we came. They made us into gods, and they also carried our ancestors carried with them an idea of one benevolent creator God. That's not something that these people had and it's not something that the Semitic said they believed in demonology. They didn't have a creation story. Hopefully that clears things up for you. You know, I'm the last person. Go ahead and do yourself a favor and actually put the time in to get to know what the helll like do you before you make a stupid statement like that and make me have the comment on it, because it's not about oh, you can't take a you know, criticism. No, I've already explained myself a billion trillion times and if you still don't get it, that's on you, not me. I took a time out right now to use you as an example, So thank you. What have we got for time? I do them more? Should I read this instead? I don't care about this guy anymore. This is a guy that that faked a Hebrew all right now? About this guy the balshm tove Elai Iliazer, Rabbi Israel ben Iliezer of Mesbic. That's the other guy on the right hand side of my thumb Nail, founder of Hasidic Judaism, who claims there are nothing like the Francis, which is hilarious because oh no, there were two warring factions. Dude, if you understand that it was all for the GOI so that they could infiltrate, you'll understand that it doesn't matter the Shabbad, Hasidism, whatever crap, bull crap that they're It doesn't matter. Everything that's Zionists, Judaism or Judeo supremacist is the same entity. It's just they want the same thing regardless of what they consider themselves, So it doesn't really make a difference. They're all working together and that is the same goddamn cult, regardless of what other stupid little you know, subgroups they consider themselves as. That's that's, that's the confused, the GOI. They're all full of shit. Best the best was born in a small town in the Ukraine. Surprise, fucking surprise, Ukraine. Yeah really really he was from the Ukraine and he's the Hasidic jew fucking father. Really wow, Gee, I can't imagine why we're at war and we're funding those fuckers. Now, Gee, who owns our country? Because if our country was what we thought it would be. We'd be allies with Russia, we'd have been allies with Germany, we would have been allies with Libya. We probably would have been allied with a Rock and definitely with a Libya, and we would have fucking wiped the fucking planet clean of the or at least isolated them and quarantined them from harming the rest of the world by now. But yet no duel everything the Balsam talv and another way aded to explain us slaying to us by this guy's not an evil fuck? Sure, yep, yeah, that's the guy I want to I want to trust this fucker right here. How many children do you have in your chunk of your car right now? Be honest? How many are changing to the floor in your basement? Be honest? I said, be honest, Like that's something that they're capable of. Isn't that funny? I'm a funny guy. Florence, Italy, nineteen eighty six. Pay attention to this. This is really gonna get a juicy.
Speaker 3: Sometime in the mid nineteen eighties, a professor known only as Inga became the latest victim of a paranormal phenomenon that specifically targets visitors to the city of Florence, Italy. She had traveled alone from a small town in northern Europe, excited to see the city's Renaissance art. However, it was inside the historic Strosi Chapel of Santa Maria Novella where she had paused in front of the frescoes of biblical figures.
Speaker 1: Wait till you hear how often this happens in Jerusalem. And then I have a story to tell you about a little man that who will At one point was known as Vernon, and then he changed his name to David koresh Oh And by the way, still wasn't a bad guy, but he was definitely why are your influence by some sort of gin or spirit? While he was traveling into Israel.
Speaker 3: That something deeply unsettling began to unfold, the beginning of a nightmare. Several of the figures began pointing out of the paintings and directly at her. This was followed by their voices whispering in her head, revealing information about her tragic family history. Little did Inga know that the anomalous phenomenon that had singled her out was a type of predatory parasite, one that seemingly had no intention of letting her go. Despite fleeing the chapel, it followed her across the city and back to her accommodation, where she began seeing flashes of light and experiencing other strange disturbances. Something was eating away at her consciousness, and by the time she was admitted to the local hospital, she was no longer Inger the Professor. Her personality had been completely consumed by one of the figures in the paintings. In her mind, she had become that figure. What doctors may not have initially known was that similar reports were surfacing elsewhere, perhaps even at that exact same time, not just in Italy, but also in the heart of the Levant, dangerously linked to a secret society born centuries earlier in Ottoman era Turkey. One who's forbidden magic may have opened a gateway to something far older and far less human.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, I also just realized there's a potential that I was saying something in third person, sarcastically, putting myself in the position of the assholes. Because I speak in that I just slip into it without having to explain myself. Because I'm assuming people are bright enough to understand when I'm doing that for a fact, so like, oh yeah, do this, do that? Maybe that's what that person thought I was saying, Like I was, you know, saying something in there from their perspective, playing their part of their role, and then they took it to me, and that I meant that myself. If that's the case, then the level of comprehension is even further in the dirt that I expected an.
Speaker 3: Ancient horror that was incredibly hungry and part of an army of parasites may be connected to the Antichrist himself, and that this horror may even be on the radar of modern intelligence agencies worldwide. It's an open secret that global state agencies have long explored the occults to gain an edge over their enemies, and for decades, the CIA has been the most famous in such research. It's believed they were inspired by the KGB, who themselves drew inspiration from Germany's Heinrich Himmler.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold the fucking phone right now, because I'm getting sick and tired of this bullshit too. We were in direct opposition of the Bolshevik scumbag remnants or resurgence of this worldwide destruction, destructive cult of Oive's, Zionism, Bolshevism, Jews, whatever you want to call it. Judaism declares war on Germany. It didn't say Zionism declares war in Germany. It says Judaism declares war in Germany. So I'm gonna say fucking Jews, Okay, pardon me for a moment. They were on a mad dash while they were destroying what was left of the world in their second round of World War, disgusting mass murder. They were also you're not gonna find anything about this looking for relics and artifacts from the old world. We understood the occult significance. We as in the Germans, understood the occult significance of their pursuit, and regardless if we believed in it or not, we got them try to acquire them before they could get their hands on them and destroy the world already, because we wouldn't even be here right now if we didn't. If the Germans didn't succeed and we got them out of fucking circulation. So Himmler, blah blah blah, don't try to tie him into something dark and fucked up just because he had. They had to study what these fuckers were up to to stop them from getting full world domination control. The real battle the Germans won. They didn't save their country, but they saved man kind, So thank them, you motherfuckers. The Doma are Sabogee and Francis. By the way, this chapter is called Doma and the Francis Heretics.
Speaker 3: And perhaps even Japan's infamous Unit seven thirty one. But long before the twentieth century, other state aligned organizations were already experimenting with forces that lie beyond the boundaries of our reality, even evading the strict eye of the Ottoman Empire. Two of these organizations includes the donme a dark Messianic movement and their successors, the Francists. Drawing on Kabbalistic frameworks developed by Isaac Luria, they weren't just exploring the journey of the soul. They may have inadvertently laid the groundwork for something far more sinister, the arrival of the Antichrist. But who or what is the Antichrist? Within this context, often described as the inverse of holiness, this figure's resence is said to bring about upheaval on a global scale. In Islam, we refer to him as the elmesya Heddejet. In classical Judaism, there's a figure known as Armilus, and in Christianity he is the imposter Messiah. Throughout history, many individuals have been named as potential candidates as heralds for the end of days, although the world never ended, but one man stands apart. Sabataizevi, who as a seventeenth century mystic, declared himself the Jewish Messiah, and as a consequence, was labeled by his rabbinical contemporaries as the Antichrist, at least for his generation, since his influence was far reaching and the year of his declaration was sixteen sixty six. Here, under pressure from the Ottoman Empire, Zavi was forced to publicly renounce his faith, but while doing so, he secretly created a heretical doctrine fuse Islamic and Jewish mysticism into something darker. His followers became known as the Dunmai, and their spiritual practices ranged from the desecration of the sacred to ritualized group intimacy. Although like every other candidate for the position of the Antichrists, Zevi also died and as usual. The world didn't end. However, this is where his story gets strange. A century later, decades after his passing, zev seemingly returned, this time re emerging in Eastern Europe. Here an individual named Jake.
Speaker 1: Oh look the Ukraine again. Oh look the Ukraine again. Poland in the Ukraine really big hotspots for these freaks.
Speaker 3: Frank was born and he declared himself the reincarnation of Sabatai Zevi, a soul.
Speaker 1: Why they don't talk about Brukia Russo. I have no idea, but let's look him up for a second, just so we could fill in the blanks here between Sabadai Zevi and Jacob Frank, because it wasn't that big of a time gap between people claiming to be the reincarnation of Sabbatai zeb Come on, motherfucker, Come on, mother, I'm typing the right fucking letters. I said all Sabatians. That says the same thing with Brookie russa bitch okay, Well says. In the late seventeenth century, Northern Italy experienced a surge of Sabatin activity, driven by the missionary efforts of Abraham Miguel Cardoso around seventeen hundred, a radical faction within the Donma movement led by Rukia Russo emerged, which sought to abolish many biblical prohibitions. During the same period, Sabotan groups from Poland migrated to the Land of is re ill this is in the seventeen hundreds land of Israel. What the fuck is that? Whatever? Yeah, Palestine. The Sabotan movement continued to disseminate throughout Central Europe and northern Italy during the eighteenth century, propelled by prophets and believers. Concurrently, anti Sabatan literature emerged, leading to the notable dispute between Rabbi Jacob Emden and Jonathan some fucking Jew name. I can't pronounce Eb's shoots. Yeah, I think it's just eve shoots. Additionally, a successor movement known as Frankism, led by Jacob Frank, began in Eastern Europe during this century. Part of the Sabatinan lived on until well into the twenty first century Turkey as descendants of the Donma. Where was Turkey through the Eda takes place between Cappadocia and Karchemish, which also ties in Syria. Where have Where has issual been bombing lately all around these areas where there are significance or artifacts that have been dug up in the last two to three years that unfortunately point to their absolute bullshit lies about history and point to a Gothagarian origin of all civilization reborn.
Speaker 3: To complete the heretics mission now, before we continue, we need to jump forward one hundred and seventy eight years to Cairo, Egypt, a pivotal moment in the history of Western occultism. As we explored in parts one and two of this series, the early twentieth century saw the rise of secretive groups practicing a form of dark radical Cabbalism some would even call satanic. It's here the wife of Alister Crowley, one of the key figures in this movement, allegedly encountered an entity that took the form of the ancient Egyptian figure Horace. She identified the deity on a s day, which at the time bore the catalog number six six six, a number Crowley would embrace as his own, echoing the Antichrist of Christian tradition. Later, he claimed to receive the Book of the Law dictated by a preter human entity that was a messenger of Horus Thelema. The resulting work soon shaped the direction of the Ordo Temple Orientis, which, under Crowley and his disciple Kenneth Grant's influence, incorporated a ritualization of sex. So how does this connect to Jacob Frank and his cult's activities. In recent decades, the iconography and ethos of Crowley and Grant's occult orders have been embraced or at least referenced by various elites, particularly within the entertainment industry. Crowley didn't invent this brand of occultism. The ritualistic use of Kabbalah in transgressive ways predates the Oto by centuries. The donme and the Francists practiced it informs arguably even more extreme than those outlined in Crowley's telemma. With that said, a mild trigger warning for the next section. Jacob Frank's cult, active in the eighteenth century, took the Durnmez doctrine to darker extremes. As the self proclaimed reincarnation of SABBATAISEEVI, he preached that spiritual redemption could only be achieved through sin. His followers inverted sacred rituals into profane acts, including parental and ritual partner exchange, even involving the most truly evil, And while centuries later Crowley's and Grant's OTO would indulge in less extreme versions of these rights themselves, a corrupted outgrowth of Isaac Gloria's kabala aimed at facilitating contact with parasitic extra dimensional entities. Frank never explicitly named the clip off the home of these parasitic entities.
Speaker 1: In his Teacher, that's two times within two centers parasitic, parasitic, parasitic, parasitic, extra or demonic entities, extra dimensional entities, parasitic, parasitic, parasitic. And I don't know if this is just a thing that they drafted with AI or not, but you do see an ice ball here.
Speaker 3: Things Yet, an ideological lineage can be traced from the Donme to the Typhonian OTO.
Speaker 1: Oh and if that person was commenting on the fact that I said anarchy has retarded, and you're saying that that means by default big government is good, then you're also mentally ill.
Speaker 3: As all the core themes remained spiritual dissent, the inversion of divine order, and the belief that salvation could be drawn from darkness itself. He told his followers, I came not to elevate your spirits, but to humiliate you to the bottom of the abyss, where you can get no lower, and where no man can rise from by his own forces, but only God can pull him with his mighty hand from the depth.
Speaker 1: Right, So, this crazy son of a bitch named Jacob Frank meant to make you the most wickedly evil person you could possibly be, completely unredeemable or worthy of redemption by any benevolent creator. Because that's not who their God is. That's not who their God is. We can't keep putting it in it's not trying to put it in that framework that God's going to favor these people who do horrible, wicked, evil things, because that's not who they're serving. They're serving the exact opposite, and that's why they do what they do. And he kind of flat out by, you know, mocking them to their face. So I'm not here to you know, I'm here to bring you to the to the dude that I serve. Basically, regardless of what you might think you're serving, that's not who we're going with. The parasites and the inegot.
Speaker 3: Now, due to social media restrictions, we can't describe in detail just how depraved some of these acts became.
Speaker 1: But we yeah, we can sex with children, rape, torture, murder, ripping off their faces. Oh does that sound familiar? Blood rituals, drinking blood, eating flesh of humans, mostly children, drop your off the head of little babies? Does this sound familiar yet? Passing your wife and your children around in an orgiastic fashion, being there to witness them being raped by other people, to eat most evil of evils, having them being raped and tortured, doing lots and lots of drugs, eating fats that aren't allowed on the tamutic you know law law books. Oh boy? Is that the Is that the biggest of their sins? Theft?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Con man ship, the same, all the merchant bullshit that you would think of within oive. That was their duty, That was their duty. Remember that time, that thing I've played to you the other day where they're considered suckers. If they if they play the straight and narrow and aren't constantly scheming to rip you off, to rip off the boy, to rip off each other, they're considered lesser Jews and they're considered despicable in Israel if they're not constantly trying to, like jackals, tear each other apart and tear each other tarr everyone else apart. The main focus is the boy.
Speaker 3: Of course, can draw thematic parallels. Both the frankest and Crowley's adherents encourage indulgence in the darkest forms of intimate transgression. However, while Crowley's use of the Kabbalah.
Speaker 1: Was frae well, besides being absolute cowards and pushies, I think one of the other reasons why people stand there and don't do anything is because they're shock and disbelief that anybody could just passively be that way, Like that's their default position. Like our default position is, you know, leave each other alone, take care of our families, live our lives, not be bothered, preferably by outside forces like authority, fake false authority. But no, not. These guys act to pursue pursue of harming the innocent every which way they can.
Speaker 3: As a means of accessing non human realms and intelligences, such as the entity that allegedly appeared to him as the Egyptian deity Horus, among others of an eldritch nature. The Dunmee and Francists appeared, at least on the surface, more interested in transgression for transgressions sake, matching the mo of the Antichrist.
Speaker 1: Now you know, I'm going to go so far as to say that Meh is not just anemoticahan or emoji, but it's actually a reference to Donma. Meh is. Meh is the icon the indifference that's banld of evil.
Speaker 3: In both Christian and Islamic eschatology. The deeper intent behind such inversion is well understood. The spirit of the Antichrist in Christian thought is marked by the deliberate subversion of divine truth, the promotion of false messiahs.
Speaker 1: The promotion of false messiahs, and the avoidance of truth. Does that sound Jewish or not?
Speaker 3: They hate truth, the corruption of moral law.
Speaker 1: What is Zionism Frankism? Thank you yes, I don't care if you agree. The answer is Frankism. What came first? Otherwise I call it Zionism. I say Zionism is Frankism instead of Frankism is Zionism. But Francism is Zionism. Luring Cabalism is sabotine, and Frankism is Zionism. Just because they dropped the name when they all converted to Catholicism and became the creators of Christian Zionism doesn't mean that they are also behind the idea luring Kabbalah, fueling the idea of Zionism taking part in destroying the world for their evil gods.
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh, and the creation of an anti kingdom opposed to God's order.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: In Islamic teachings, the agents of Dajau pursue much the same aid, turning fitra the natural divine order upside down and spreading falsehood and systemic corruption throughout society.
Speaker 1: Well, he doesn't tell you because he's dishonest. Because they say in favor or neutrality when they talk. They speak in neutrality when they talk about Isaac Luria and they talk about him being like an exorcist to the gin because they know what type of should they fuck with with their magic. Well, he was the inspiration before Sabati Sabbatai, Zevi, Berkia Russo, the Domma and Jacob Frank. So why would you have a neutral position on him and not state that if it wasn't for this ahole, we might not have these other things, including the Zionism that's destroying the world right now. Why would you not say that, Why would you not pin that hard like like like accent that point that this all stems from that asshole, Isaac Luria. No, he doesn't do that in these in these videos. If he brings them up at all, he brings them up neutraally Jacob Franks, because I think that the the Islamic Muslim people perceived they perceived him because he was Turkish therefore mixed to at least Sabotai was. He had his feet in both realms. I think they have like a soft spot for Luria and Sabatai Zevy to a smaller extent, because they consider them like people who transition both or you know, transition both both the Noslem and Judaism. And that's stupid because they don't. They don't represent anything but wickedness.
Speaker 3: Meant aligned disturbingly well with these patterns. And while he wasn't the literal Antichrist, his self proclamation as a Messianic figure rubbed the rabbinical authorities the wrong way, especially since he led a sect whose core doctrine embraced the violation of divine law as a path to salvation.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's the messianic age. To see what I was telling you about. It wasn't that the rabbis gave a shit about what he was doing, what kind of evil he was conducting, because he was doing all the things that they do. He wasn't doing anything new. But he went and listen to them, and he went accept them as the authority over him and his group of people. That's what they don't like. They didn't like that part.
Speaker 3: His stated aim was to corrupt religious and moral systems from within and to establish a secret movement there.
Speaker 1: Let's read this then, the last little spark of divine light. They're talking about these stupid vessels again, the vessels. God is such a retard that he dropped a bunch of shit because he didn't know how to. But this is all crazy bullshit from life Isaac Gloria, the vessels that creation. Hm funny that they would talk about breaking vessels when it was literally Thor who cracked the cauldron over the head of Elu to break it. And that was where she mixed her drugs and potions, and it was her by an extent potential, some sort of other thing that held a spell over the people, and he broke it over her head, the breaking of the vessels adam blah blah blah blah. Then the last little spark of divine light returns to its source. The Messiah will appear to us. Crank, crank. Everybody thinks Messiah means good things. All laws will be invalidated. That's the Messianic age. The division between kosher and non kosher will disappear, the little division between holy and cursed, the little oh like the division between holy and cursed. Right, so you can do evil, It's okay, you know. All those bad things you're you're not supposed to do. You're not supposed to not do, though, is because they're evil, wicked and wrong, and you shouldn't want to do those things. It's because we're told not to. This is how the jew mind works. We're told that you're not allowed to do that. So that's why you don't do it. Not because you should be puking thinking that that would be a good thing to do. Harming children. They don't have morality, they don't have that, they don't have a switch, they don't have anything, they have nothing, They have no tether to goodness the letters and that's because of what they screwed with the letters in the torah blah blah blah. Arrange themselves to that so that a new Torah will come to be. Right, That's that's their other thing. Since we don't like since since this is too confining with all of it's other evil things that it says, Well, there'll be a new one written. Don't worry, will come to be and everything in it will be opposite, the opposite. What is this. This is the power glass, This is slattern. It's a reset human bodies blah blah blah, be light as spirits and new I say, blah blah. Because its cut off, new souls will come down into them, straight from the throne of the good God, good God. Yeah, relative to what himself. Then the need to eat and drink will vanish, because that's usually what happens when you're dead. Sleep will become superfluous. Yeah, that usually happens when you're dead, and every desire will dissipate like smoke. A corporal reproduction will give way to the union of holy names. The Talmud would become covered in dust. Well, that's good at least completely forgotten and unnecessary. Everywhere will be bright from the glow of the Chakhanah, the feminine energy shakhana or chakaina or whatever else. Olga Tokarzuk The Book of Jacob, Page nineteen. Books of Jacob.
Speaker 3: Designed to perpetuate this inversion across generations. But how does any of this connect to the opening case study?
Speaker 1: And by Jacob, I'm sure they mean frank.
Speaker 3: The woman who seemingly encountered a supernatural anomaly in nineteen eighties Florence, or to government interest in the paranormal beyond the thematic links tying the Frankest.
Speaker 1: Are you guys supporting the show yet?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Supporting the show.
Speaker 3: And done man movements to Alistair Crowley's oto.
Speaker 1: Because I've actually read some of this, that Gersham Shulm's eight thousand fucking page each book about sabbataizeve Ah. Yeah, and trust me, that's a that's a mind fucker germar In and of itself. The phrase messianic anomaly works well because it captures how sabbataized av didn't fit the mold of any past Messianic claimants. He didn't just fail to fail or die. He reserved. Oh no, So he reversed the entire framework by merging cabalistic theology with antimonianism, the deliberate breaking of Jewish law, that's antimonianism, sexual transgression, and finally conversion to Islam. For many, this reversal was so disturbing it was considered a kind of spiritual virus, something that corrupted the Messianic concept itself. This has to be from I think this is probably from Girsham Scholom.
Speaker 3: Victuals allegedly used to summon extra dimensional entities. There are deeper dark parallels. Both cults are believed to have infiltrated institutions, embedding their ideology into state structures. Notable historians like Gersham Scholem and Refaught Vali make the debated claim that the Dunmay in particular held high level influence within Ottoman and later Turkish state life. Later, Jacob Frank's movement found elite patronage in Poland, Moravia and parts of the Habsburg Empire, where.
Speaker 1: The Habsburg Empire. Yes, because he converted to Catholicism cooled tracts, animals or people. But yeah, I said Poland. Right, where does Milakowski and Yahoo come from. He's probably closely related to the Jacob Franks or the Libuwitz's.
Speaker 3: He eventually claimed nobility, amassing a following that included former rabbis, aristocrats, and clergy, implying a degree of state support. And this is where things start to spiral because by the time we bring the CIA's.
Speaker 1: A degree of state support. Yes, yes, why is that? Well in his later years, his final five or six years, he uh well, maybe even sooner than that. Earlier than that, he had his often back meeting with the Rothschilds, who owned the fucking world. And even then basically as far as the monarchs in Europe are concerned, because of the Bank of England and uh yeah, he became wealthy overnight because he why shopped and the rothschild you know, Frank Rothschild they were the as I said in my book, Jacob Frank was the third man in the room when they came up with the plan, the plan that was executed and being executed upon us right now, when they're talking about the Illuminati eight way process.
Speaker 3: Back into this narrative, along with time travel, what began as a story about heretical mysticism, will veer into something far stranger than even Jacob Frank could have imagined. His doctrine of redemption through sin was radical, But like Crawley and Kenneth Grant, many researchers argue that Frankist rituals were not merely symbolic acts of rebellion. They carried a metaphysical intent designed to invert divine structures and perhaps open doorways into realms beneath sacred creation. And as we will illustrate later in this episode, it is in those hidden realms where Eldrich beings seek to interact with human beings. And while Crowley, the Frankists, and the DNME operated in vastly different historical contexts, all three drew from Kabbalistic concepts, including Gilgul, the cycle of.
Speaker 1: Reincarnation Lurianic concepts.
Speaker 3: According to some fringe researchers, Frank's system even aimed to carry this spiritual chaos across lifetimes, corrupting the soul's journey through reincarnation itself, not just breaking the world, but rewriting it across time. It's no surprise, then, that both Jewish and Ottoman religious authorities condemned him in the strongest possible terms. So how does all of this lead us to the CIA and time travel? Stay with us because what we've laid out so far may seem like scattered fragments, but together they form a through line. By the eighteenth century, entire communities across Eastern Europe and even in the Ottoman Empire had flirted with Sabotan ideology. As the Frankest movement gained momentum, its infiltration into religious and political institutions within Europe alarmed leading rabbinic authorities who issued blanket excommunications against those embracing Frank's heretical freak offs. This effectively dismantled the cult in public view. But while Jacob Frank's eventual passing may have marked the end of his movement on paper, persistent rumors suggest that his ideology survived underground, reappearing within established institutions and secret societies well beyond the circles of the Oto and into the modern world. Now. While certain blogs and ideologically driven media claim that a third iteration of the Dune may exists in modern day Turkey, we'll avoid diving into that. Exploring it would veer this episode far off course and well beyond the scope and concern of this channel. Our focus is the esoteric and the paranormal. In Kabbalistic tradition, the soul undergoes multiple incarnations or gilgul to achieve purification. But what if that cycle can be intercepted, redirected, or hijacked entirely. In the previous episode, we explored how preter human entities you call them jin, ultraterrestrials, or something else entirely, may have historically crossed into our world through human consciousness, using individuals as avatars to manifest their will. If these entities originate from the Klipothic realm, and if there are indeed jin, as some believe, then as a species they can be both malevolent and benevolent, and as mentioned in the comments, the intent of the human seeking them, whether pure or corrupted, could determine the type of entity that responds. In other words, it's not just a realm that matters, but how and why we approach it. Now apply that to reincarnation and to human figures whose behavior seems like a mockery of the sacred Sabotai Zevi declared himself the Messiah, and later Jacob Frank claimed to be Zev's reincarnation, and in doing so birthed a secretive cult obsessed with a religious inversion. But what if neither of them, these men were truly reincarnated in the traditional sense. What if both were avatars, vessels for the same preter human intelligence resurfacing through time, a consciousness not reborn but reinserted, one that mimics reincarnation to conceal its true origin.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that's an it's an incomplete thought. Because the person is still the avatar. They have to invite it in, They have to allow that to happen. They're not just born to be this vessel. That doesn't work like that. They actively pursued something. Maybe it got out of hand, but I don't think so, because these people were in pursuit of something anyway. And why does it always follow the same type of people everywhere around the world. Because why because they're already tetherless, because of there are thousands of years that they've messed with black magic and have gone through these ritual cults of human sacrifice. They've forfeited anych other with a benevolent creator. They are NPCs. And if they are stuck here because they're NPCs. They don't have a gatewight out because they don't have a soul to leave on. That's their fault. So what else can they do except make more victims, claim more souls, feed the beast, create hell on earth, since they're living in a living hell themselves in the full awareness if they have such a care anymore of what they've already done. They're not repentant. They're indifferent to human suffering. In fact, they want everybody to suffer. They consider themselves the victims because of the shit that they've done to themselves. Fuck them, put tread lightly, and make sure that you protect yourself because this is a threat that's not ever sleeping and will never stop on its own. And the more passively become, the more powerful they have become.
Speaker 3: And because its mission is inverted anti Holy, its human hosts are perceived as Antichrist figures, not the Antichrist perhaps, but still agents of disruption.
Speaker 1: These entities. We're saying that for like some kind of disclaimer, I mean, anybody who's I mean, technically this standard of this Christ thing is the problem in the first place, but it's a good enough example for people to recognize and understand the concept of anybody whose full religion is in direct opposition of the belief in Christ would be an Antichrist. The Pope, who is a vicar of Christ is an anti Christ. He is in a substitution for Christ on earth. He is an anti Christ. So you're it's the definitions and the comprehension that the problem that wherein lies the problem.
Speaker 3: Turn again and again.
Speaker 1: Some people are most certainly Antichrists. Every Jew who, because that's their identity, would be an anti Christ. If you don't believe in Santa Claus, you're an anti Santi Claus. Santa Claus, you get it, You're an anti Claus. I don't believe in Snuphalopagus, I'm an anti snuffalup Igus. He was supposed to be a figment of Big birds imagination until they made him real later on in this show.
Speaker 3: Is to complete a failed agenda, like Zevi's aborted Messianic movement, other times to sustain a bloodline or a hidden order's power across generations. Ergo, what we may be witnessing is not the return of a human soul, but the repetition of a parasite. This concept of hostile supernatural parasites is one that.
Speaker 1: Has That's also true because the thing that doesn't die is this entity or force that's completely unbound. It seems because of their own doing that allowed this to be an unbound force. And they're constantly bringing upon themselves with their rituals, and they're sick doing. You know, you can't be doing these rituals and harming these children and causing all this human suffering and not expect to attract through the portal something hungry for that very thing. So if there are good gin they're not attracted to that. They're not attracted to Lahina during the Lionsgate portal of you murdering by firebomb thousands of children in Lahina, that's not what good entities are attracted to. So what do you think you're baiting in that trap something like that? And is it parasitic? Well, yeah, in essence, possession is a parasitic uh, you know, it's a host. It's a host parasite relationship. A possession is a host parasite relationship. Regardless if you want to call it a physical biological parasite or not, it's the same concept. So it again plays on words and your concept and comprehension of these.
Speaker 3: Words occurred throughout history. Recently, in his essay on the Nature of the Klipos.
Speaker 1: Now he's talking street, he said Essay Essay Yo.
Speaker 3: Essay Acher, a known figure in contemporary Western esotericism, explored the concept within Lurian nicabola. He describes this dimension as continuously striving for nourishment, just like flames constantly need new calls to keep burning, yet at the same time they destroy. This depiction implies a parasitic existence, and these entities have even been known to manifest in random locations globally, depending on external sources to sustain themselves, those sources being the human brain and soul. In a previous and somewhat disturbing investigation, we explored the phenomenon known as the Jerusalem syndrome, an event in which otherwise ordinary individuals, upon arriving in the Holy City, experience a sudden onset of Messianic delusions or prophetic fervor. According to the BBC, reported on the fifteenth of April two thousand nineteen, at the turn of the millennium, doctors from the fair shawl a mental health center reported seeing this anomaly manifest in approximately one hundred tourists within one year, forty of whom needed hospital admission, Affecting individuals from all religious backgrounds. The majority of afflicted individuals appeared to follow an almost identical textbook progression of mental decline. Within hours of entering the city, their condition would gradually worsen until one of two things happen. Either they left the city or they left the country altogether. In both scenarios, their symptoms would suddenly vanish, and they'd return to normal. Terrifyingly, in many instances of this Anomali's manifestation, a significant number of infected have no history of mental illness prior to arriving in the city. Furthermore, not all afflicted were even particularly religious at the time. We suggested the possibility that these mental breakdowns were not random, but induced by non human intelligences commonly referred to in Gnostic texts written in two hundred AD as archons parasitic entities who manipulate perception and feed off the conscious mind. If that theory holds, then what's even more disturbing is how closely this aligns with certain strands of Kabbalistic thought, where the clip of entities are described in strikingly similar terms. It may even represent a rare, tangible example of something from that realm manifesting here in ours.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute, does that mean that Jerusalem is a like a like a sour land, like in teslamentary the soil of a man's heart is sour?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 1: Does that mean it's already riddled with all kinds of negative energy because of this being a hotbed of these sick focks from a long time ago, is completely poisoning. And then when you go to Jerusalem you get the religious effect and it starts to worm its way into you. Or could it be a natural pairasite that you go from drinking the water. Who knows.
Speaker 3: Paranormal phenomena like this is rare, reported only in a handful of locations across the globe. Each location seems to operate under its own set of obscure conditions, affecting very specific groups of travelers, making the consistency of their experiences all the more difficult to dismiss as mere hysteria. For example, in the Cold Open for this episode, we introduced the mystery of a woman who was seemingly attacked by a paranormal entity within minutes of arriving in Florence, Italy. The New York Times reported on the incident on May fifteenth, nineteen eighty nine. Similar to well documented instances that had occurred in the Middle East, she was another victim of an anomalous event now, but according to napocryphal biblical lore, could be caused by these parasitic entities from beyond our dimension, much like the Jerusalem syndrome between nineteen seventy seven and nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 1: Does anybody else find it interesting that they actually have a name for something like that. It's like, that's that joke that I've seen from that movie Broken Arrow that I always stuck in my head. You know, I used to really like Christians later as an actor. Whatever, fuck you too, all right, but the movie Broken Arrow is like, I don't know what's more unsettling, the fact that it happened or the fact that you guys have it. It happens so often that you have a term for it. It's like when they lose a nuclear warhead Broken Arrow.
Speaker 3: More than one hundred tourists were admitted to the local hospital after experiencing similarly uncanny episodes according to the BBC. The Florentine psychiatrist Graziella Margarini said that all the victim symptoms followed a chillingly consistent pattern and in many cases an overwhelming sense of alienation and identity dissolution. Sounds familiar. In the last episode, we explored how in Lurianic Kabla, individuals touched by klipothic force may undergo a breakdown of the unified self, a spiritual fragmentation that can manifest as mental instability or as vivid experiences.
Speaker 1: Especially if they're cabalists on bath salts. That's like a double disintegration.
Speaker 3: Feel like memories from other lives. Most curiously, it echoes findings in declassified US intelligence documents. In the CIA's Gateway Process, Department of Defense analysts warned that remote viewers might suffer cognitive disintegration and even encounter yet described explicity.
Speaker 1: Side effects may include cognitive disintegration. I haven't seen that on a drug lookle yet, Thanks for thanks for being part of our study here at the War Department. Side effects may include oh shit, I need to read the fine print before I take the twenty dollars from these guys.
Speaker 3: Next time as non human intelligence. The gateway process, by the way, is a key component in this narrative that we will come back to very shortly. Ordinarily, alleged contact with such entities is said to require deliberate human engagement through ritual, altered states of consciousness or symbolic transgression. With this in mind, Kenneth Grant, the controversial head of the Typhonian Oto theorized that beneath the Clippoth lay a network of so called Typhonian tunnels wormholes connecting alternate dimensions.
Speaker 1: According to these weasels do love their tunnels. But are we talking about out here metaphorically or down there? Well, I mean there's definitely some down there, and they definitely do play it run in the tunnels, how old in how elaborate they are, and whether or not they were even theirs in the first place, or if they just discovered them. And that's why Primasonic lodges are in specific areas and shabbad or in other specific areas where to take advantage of of access and monopolize said tunnels from an earlier civilization that may have used those many thousands of years ago in our own country for survival purposes. Because of something else that was happening on the surface. Hm hmm. What's that decovery When he's like the church lady, she does a little squeeschy, he does a squishy face.
Speaker 3: H grand. These are points of access to intelligences existing outside the known laws of reality. He claimed that through ritualized intimacy and other esoteric practices, practitioners could.
Speaker 1: Enter these space ritualized intimacy, he can't just say they fucked children and each other into a frenzy and did blood rituals and ate. Sometimes they would just get a cadaver. Other times they would make a cadaver out of somebody who wasn't quite a cadaver yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yes, and in doing so coming contact with these entities. These beings, he suggested, were capable of exerting influence over human thought and behavior, manifesting through dreams, creative inspiration, and like with the Arkhans, cause psychological disturbance. Gron even argued that the work of HB.
Speaker 1: Lovecraft, you notice everywhere that the way vas go in their little raids, like do you remember Russia being involved in any of these sick experiments Prior to the Jewish invasion of the Bolsheviks, yeah, but the Soviets, oh boy, they were all about their you know, vivisections and monkey people and putting two heads on a dog and you know all this other sick shit that the fake deprivation you know, urban legend experiment where the thing turned into like ripping off his own muscle on his arm and all this. But they did have sleep deprivation drugs, and they did do experiments like that. People did lose their goddamn minds. Because sleep is your your your your necessity, because you're you're uh r em, sleep, your your need for dream state will occur one way or the other, whether you're awake or not, so you start allowing it is like a portal, is like a because that stuff happens in the dream state. Otherwise it happens in your your waking state, which makes you look crazy. But it's very real to you, And who's to say there isn't an element of realness to it? And who is to say that because you're not asleep, you're not actually inviting something to get a little bit closer to this realm, even if it's just touching the membrane of it and pushing its hand you never see that movie with like the TV, but the hand comes through and it like pushes on like the glass screen, but the glass screen moves like a like a like a latex glove, like like that type of thing. It can almost get in, but not quite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was not pure invention, but a form of unconscious recept, a transmission of heidden truths disguised as.
Speaker 1: Fiction hidden that heathen.
Speaker 3: And if there is any merit to that claim, then it raises one of many unsettling possibilities that such parasitic forces, once granted axis, might become a core component of popular culture, surviving across generations as a mimetic hazard ergo. The ultimate goal in all of this, at least theoretically as a thought experiment, is control, from the manipulation of Lurianic Kabbalah during the Ottoman era to the dark ritualized practices of modern occultism, all in the service of maintaining power across generations. In this framework, the idea of elite bloodlines takes on a disturbing new context. What seems like reincarnation or a continuity of power is actually a long con giving each generation a share of this world and membership of the elite that ultimately ends at the moment of death.
Speaker 1: A long Cohn Yeah, yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: With reincarnation never occurring. In this version, the elite aren't just perpetrators.
Speaker 1: Part of me, kids, I'm just going to turn off the volume for a second.
Speaker 3: They're also the victims. And maybe the Francists and the Don Mee were the first to fall for it. While this is largely theoretical speculation, it is based on writing spanning hundreds of years from Ottoman era heretical mysticism and fears of the Antichrist, to early twentieth century Lovecraftian occultism, and finally to millennium era Cold War science, taking us back to the CIA's Gateway process and the left field topic of time travel. Trust me, things are about to get weird once all the pieces are assembled together in the final segment, As we explored in part two of This City.
Speaker 1: You Look the Pentagon. My daughter just called me to say ask if she could stay at her friend's homeschool mom group, right, and the kids are getting together and hanging out together. It's like and they just had like a bunch of activities they spent together, and they went to the trampoline park. At the end of the night, I said it it's unfair, absolute freaking loly. I said, I love you, have a good night, be safe, and I'll talk to you in the morning. And she was super happy to hear that. It was nice for her to ask, So, you know, reward good behavior there is.
Speaker 3: The US government launched a classified program called the Gateway Process, an attempt to move human consciousness beyond the boundaries of space and time. At first glance, it had nothing to do with Kabbala, But the deeper we dug, the more it became clear the CIA had discovered some kind of afterlife or an extra dimensional realm similar to the clipod and what we in Islam may refer to as the gin realm.
Speaker 1: Or makes you wonder, why are they so drawn to the negative? You would think if they weren't, you know, maybe somewhat already jaded and sickened and have gone They're like, this might not be all brand new to them, at least genetically DNA wise, even though I don't believe in the genetic part of anything, but you know, one hundredth monkey thing, perhaps thousands upon thousands of years ago, they probably were well aware of these realms, So why are they only attracted to the wicked one? Like, don't they see the potential for that? And this is what I think is absent for the balance too, is that once you're aware of the realms, that you can tap into if necessary, if it's comes to that, Why are the attraction to the one that breeds nothing but evil and demands evil, wickedness from you in order to serve or give you anything that you want. Why why not go to the positive one that can also provide you the same Why the cleapoth when you could go to the Tree of life from their terminology, I don't believe in the tree of life bullshit either. I don't believe in the Jewish freaking mind trap of twenty two pass of the Kabbala, because that still puts you in their rat mays. So no, I'm gonna say fuck you to your rat maz, piss on it, and walk a by. But going based off that, if you could achieve whatever, it would be too positive, it would be too freeing, it would be too enlightening, it'd be too good for the goy? Is that why you venture into the realms to gain the most evil weaponry. You can find the evil so that it can inform you to create the ai, to bring it here so that there won't be any There won't be any division anywhere between the realms. It will just all be here and there will it'll expand their realm, so this love Craftian realm will become our realm. It will destroy all that is good and what birds chirping you know what I mean? And why to kill the boy? You know who does things like that? Weak pathetic people who can't fight their own battles, little goof little goofy fucking weasels, that's who. They don't have any honor, they don't have any chivalry, they don't have any concept of, you know, fighting fair or fighting like men. No, they want something else to do that. They want to flood because they're so weak and pathetic. They want to flood this realm with garbage and shit and poison and destroy all things good simply to gain what they think will be whatever whatever that that wave of shit you know recedes they think that they'll have they'll be king of the ship after that, not understan standing that it's gonna it's gonna backfire on them unless they are literally these things incarnate. They are not going to survive this, but the unfortunately, we're gonna go first, unless there's some sort of intervention from us to stop them from doing what they're doing right now.
Speaker 3: Alternatively, Barzak a pregatorial space between space as mentioned earlier, the now the cloud.
Speaker 1: This is their schizophrenia, right, like, there are concepts that created the lurriing Cabala in the first place, with these husks and this freaking you know, the cleapath into this and that and Chicana and the flaking of the vessels and oh god blah screwed up because he's a he was a waiter on his first day and he dropped the freaking tray that had all the vessels on it and they all broke because he's a fucking retard. Because that's what their god is, a moron, yeah, making him the demiurge, the false creator, the false benevolent creator, the moron. Yeah. And what would the chikhana be probably the Sophia energy. So then they drag that into their realm too, and they claim that as well. I don't think Sophia by herself, the energy or the concept of that is negative or bad. But I also wonder how much of that was corrupted by the way veas that lived in greecey too, you know, with all these concepts and where they come from, or is that Grecian or is that actually Jews in Greece making up the mythology making it more like theirs. Even if there was an outline of what the Greeks believed, how much poison was injected in that from this culture lack of culture? Lack of culture.
Speaker 3: Assified report clearly states the consciousness, once reaching this realm, risk being exposed to unknown, possibly non human intelligences. In other words, everything the Francists and Tiphonian sought to do through magic and ritual was now being tested by a milli terry apparatus using scientific protocol.
Speaker 1: And you think that's the end of it. What do you think all AI, all these data centers are doing. What do you think D wave quantum blah blah blah computer is what do you think? This is all orcern portal busting motherfocals, That's what they are, what they're doing. You're free to move out the cabin right now, but you know there's no doors on the airplane and the wings just fell off. They have a nice flight.
Speaker 3: Officially, the program was shut down over thirty years ago, but in twenty twenty four, an independent researcher discovered that this technology may not just alter perception, but modify the structure of time itself. And if that's the case, then what began as heresy in the seventeen hundreds may now be influencing not just who returns in what they believe is reincarnation, but exactly when.
Speaker 1: Doesn't that kind of make you feel like you're in a dream state? How could the things that you the life that you lived in your time of oblivion, which was a nice, fun and peaceful time of oblivion when you were younger, all you had to think about was what was going on in your life and your progression and your development. Hopefully, hopefully you didn't have a traumatic life experience and have that derail you from that. But then your suspicions or your hatred for authority like I had all my life. Now it's like you can't not deal with it on a daily basis and be obsessed by it, and you feel like it's swallowing your whole life now in a time that you should still just be happy because this is your vacation, right. We don't know what we did before we got here, we don't know what we're doing afterward. But I have the funny feeling that we have a lot of responsibilities when we leave here, and life is like our reward, Like life is like that time where the electricity going through the conductor hits a resistor and slows down just enough for us to have this anomalous impression of self awareness and a lifespan before we come go flying through the resistor on the other end of it, back through the conductor and into the circuit again. So during that time, that's our time for us to be happy, and something wants to poison that for us, and I don't know, Man, it makes me very angry that something would steal away the one joy that we probably get. And it's just weird because everything like I've been to the Golden gate Bridge, I've been to many places across America, and I know my upbringing and my town in this place very vividly. I can't tell you the last time I've felt home anywhere in the last fifteen or twenty years where I just felt like I belonged someplace I'd never had that problem before. When my grandmother was alive, when I was young, I was in heaven. There was heaven on earth. The light in the sky was brighter, grass was greener. Everything was more brilliant in my memory. And then something happened. Something happened. Everything still looks the same, but it looks like it's dead, like the life and the energy that once illuminated my childhood was stolen, and it just looks the same. It's a cheap rendition of what I grew up in and it's here only to fool me and to harm me. And if you don't feel if you feel the same way, please let me know, because that's a crazy thought, it really is. But it makes me. But it's hard to shake. Sometimes it's really hard to shake.
Speaker 3: In twenty twenty four, Alexander Onimus, an American researcher, published several papers concerning the nature of consciousness.
Speaker 1: Sorry with a name like Onymous, oh whatever, how else that was spelled. That's you can say you lived in America, You're not American with that last name.
Speaker 3: And the existence of an extra dimensional realm. One paper was titled Engineered after Life Preview two point zero, and another was a peer reviewed study called does the Gateway Process allow Time Travel? Both papers build directly on the CIA's original.
Speaker 1: Difficult Both require you shedding your material body to fully embrace this, So it's it's a trap to have you dead and then basically sign yourself over contractually to this other realm rather than go through the process. I don't know whatever God had in store for you. Not a good idea. Yeah, yeah, you can try in trouble now, Yeah goody.
Speaker 3: Conceptually classified Gateway Process research from nineteen eighty three and its description of the absolute that extra dimensional space they discovered, Onymus believes that human consciousness can be deliberately shifted into altered states where it escapes the normal flow of time and space, what the original CIA report called clicking out. His goal is to explain where consciousness goes after this life is over, using a blend of neuroscience, artificial intelligence, and quantum mechanics. In other words, he's endeavoring to illustrate that the CIA but.
Speaker 1: Isn't popular quantum mechanics. It's a magazine, leave me alone.
Speaker 3: It may have discovered a system that allows us to preview and even influence the physics of the afterlife itself. Onamous proposes that the afterlife could be mapped and perhaps even engineered, by entering altered states while still alive. His system involves lowering brainwave frequencies below what is known as the Plank distance, allowing consciousness to slip beyond normal space time. In this state. Combined with advanced brain computer interfaces and sometimes the use of psychedelic compounds, the subject would attempt to chart the dimensional pathways that consciousness follows after death. The process would be recorded and analyzed, building a map of the soul's journey across dimensions. Knowledge that in theory.
Speaker 1: They can't cure. Wait, hold on, let's put this in perspective their allopathy, the way they teach their doctors. I'm not saying that they don't know better, but they all the things that they do with their mysticism go completely contradictory to allopathy because they deny the soul. They deny all these things. They deny the innate wisdom of the body. They don't know how to They don't know what the cause of fucking heartburn is. They don't know that gastrine builds up. They don't know any of the stuff that Gastrian gets pushed out. Rather, they don't know any of these things, but yet they're going to map your soul. Some sorry, don't buy it. I don't think they know what the fuck they're doing. I don't think they. I think they're they're sniffing their own farts and deleting themselves into thinking that's what they're doing. And I don't know what amount of meditation in the in the un meditation room around their big giant magnet fucking rock, their medioor giant rock there will convince them that they're doing something that makes sense in reality. So therefore they they shed reality and live in their fucking heads. But they wear white coats, So I mean, how how can you argue.
Speaker 3: Could eventually be used to influence or direct that journey? If that sounds familiar, it should. In this and in earlier episodes, we explored how the Frankest cults and later occult groups like the Typhonian Order sought to control the souls.
Speaker 1: They never linked it to Zionism. Yet they never link it to you know, Christian Zionism and the Brethrens and you know, Evangelical Christianity is all Christian Zionism it's all Frankism. That's where the roots are. That's who those people were when they converted into Catholicism or whatever you want to call that. They created the Christian sects that became the proponent, the pushers of the idea. That's where Schofield comes from. That's where Darby comes from. That's where Oh, by the way, the year we're talking about Alison Crowley, his parents were in the Plymouth or the exclusive brethrens there. Some people say he was in the Plymouth, others say they were in the more strict Exclusive. But when you read at his father they said he was in Plymouth Brethren. So I'm saying in Plymouth. But it doesn't matter. John Darby was one of these people pushing the freaking Zionis idea too long before it was given that name. But that that that fusion that the Schofield really sent home with his stupid you know footnotes and side notes.
Speaker 3: Journey through the Clipothic realms using ritual magic and communion with preterhuman arcontic intelligences or the Gin. Their aim was to manipulate the reincarnation process. The technique others say can be used as a method to maintain a continuity of power across generations, to direct which souls came back and into which bloodlines. This of course tie.
Speaker 1: That is interesting when you think about the deletes, not the elites, because what makes them special besides their fake money that they then use as power. They're fucking weasels with a bunch of paper. Fuck them, the deletes, because they want to destroy everything. They would make sense if they That's why bloodlines would be important to them, kind of but not. I mean they didn't have to really be, but it' rather than having to go look for their demonic buddies all around the earth each time they one of them dies, they could more locally isolate them and send them into the same bloodlines so that they would I don't know if this is impossible, but make them reincarnate because they are trapped here. In my belief, once you lose your tether to God, and that's what they want us to also give up. And that's what these shots also do. They cut sever that tether because it's like taking in the posion, the potion, the poison from these fucks. The kids that are getting seventy shots are probably long gone. Unfortunately, when we were kids, and we got five or ten. We probably have a weak or spark than we're supposed to have to, but we probably still have a tether. There's probably a couple of strings still attached to us. We'll probably still make it out of here. We're probably psychics or numas still, but we're certainly not the high licks that they're creating. I think you can create a high lik chemically by injecting them over and over again with this cauldron bullshit, this this this witch's brew. Where was I going with that? Oh? Yeah, putting people, specific people back into the comatic wheel in certain bloodlines. If they can do that, If they can do that, I wouldn't be surprised that they would be obsessed with that. If they could, if they figured out how to do that, they would be obsessed with that. Kissinger's priority back. You know, Lord Rothschild is probably already been back, you know. Or here's a sick thought. Their own family is who's still living are simply vessels for them to be reinserted into once they die. So your life doesn't matter. A Nathan Rothschild, there's the same Nathan Rothschild from seven generations ago. Because they continually to put the same person back into that living being. How they do that, I don't know, but it probably gets a little crowded in there.
Speaker 3: Is into broadly speculative alternative theories concerning elite and secretive organizations, both human and non human.
Speaker 1: It looks like a son around them, which I would, if that's true, would not be surprised if this was a good thing, not a bad thing. It was the son used to signify the benevolent creator before it was corrupted by these pieces of shit, which I already have animosity toward everything that they've done to a race and make me confuse most of my life as to what my German ancestry meant. It made me not a Shane but feel like I didn't want to travel that what I didn't want to know about it or with my Irish. I wanted to know about my Italian and because I didn't see any strange history to that really all that much. We were kicked out of Palermo basically during Mussolini, which probably indicates that my great grandfather was into some shit, because because because Mussolini only only kind of ran out the the mafia, So I don't know, I don't know that's probably I don't know if that's true or not. I'm just I'm trying to be funny a little bit, but not really. On my grandmother's side, my grandfather was straight laced his family as far as uh, but that yeah, on my mother's side, we were full blood Italian since lyon I'll be down in collar Braze. Between my two grandparents and uh, there was an awful lot of giants in Sardinia, sisily good ones mostly uh. And we hear the stories not not not rampaging the locals and or anything like that, but being like you know, cedars of civilization. So yeah, I think the Goss made it there too. So I don't know if I I mean, I get a tan, but I'm pretty much a mixture of the two. And then you know, I have the German Irish in me as well, and possibly Lithuanian I think that's my last name. Might be lot of a lot of Gothic Germanic, you know, and I think the Italian will fall in that category two, at least by the time I made it to where my family came from. But yeah, I'm kind of upset by all that, because you know, you spend your half your life thinking a certain way, and then you realize you've been deceived and it's like, wow, all that time lost? Huh who do I have to send my bill to for making me waste all that time? Oh yeah, the unpaid bill that you never get money back from, Like when people lie during a car accident and you don't ever get the payout you're supposed to. But you lost, like, you know, the whole cause no harm thing. Somebody robbed you of a property and now they're supposed to make you whole, But some fucking cop tells a different story and then they say it's your fault. Fuck you nigger, No it wasn't. It was not my fault. And that was a woman Mexican. Because they know everything.
Speaker 3: They humanoid lizards, aliens, or preter human species holding the keys to reality through a continuity of power by various means. And while most of those theories are at the very least virtually impossible to verify because of their very nature, if the physics of these realms can now be manipulated directly as derived from the Gateway process through these quantum methods, then the need for their reincarnation method as a potential means of control, and the demand for dangerous contact with non human entities to do so becomes irrelevant. Onymous argues that what the CIA, in conjunction with the Monroe Institute laid the groundwork.
Speaker 1: For I'm glad they I'm glad they labeled these big enough. This is the brain wave machine. This is the brain wave analyzized, isor looks like a big coke machine. That's what he used to call the thing that we used to use on the boat, called it the coke machine.
Speaker 3: The ability to send human consciousness back in time. According to his model, time travel doesn't rewrite history. Instead, any backward movement of consciousness creates a new branch of reality, a new version of events, essentially.
Speaker 1: But isolated to What is an actual tangent universe like Donnie Darko style or is it just in your head so that you remember things incorrectly or differently? What is it? What is its reach? How big of a reach does this tangential timeline have? Does it have a life of its own? Does it continue on without continuous you know, input, or does it fade off and break off? Because that whole Dinny Darko thing also brings up that question, what happens when the universe dies because it's you know, because it wasn't meant to be in the first place. And that also brings in the idea of the Dark Tower the Gunslinger. If you've heard the book series, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Each timeline becomes a new reality, a new version of history. Ergo, if you can control how consciousness moves through time and space, and if you can create new timelines at will You.
Speaker 1: Know, it's funny that he says, ergo when you talk about the stuff with your brain in your mind, because er god is what they use for. That's the the bacteria or whatever the fun guy, I don't know which one it is.
Speaker 3: For LSD no longer need to try to hijack reincarnation, especially if it does not even exist. You simply build a reality where you always win.
Speaker 1: Right, So that's why the Jews always win, because they've built our reality for that very purpose. But when were we sucked into that universe? Was it with cern? Is that why everything looks the same but doesn't feel the same. Did that happen around twenty eleven twenty twelve for most people? I mean, that's not to say that evil wasn't always evil, and wherever the hell we came from, it just means that when they blended that they kind of already collapsed two places together, they made one on the side, and then they brought us into it. And maybe that's what fucking that whole thing was with Cerne. I'm not saying that happen, but I vividly remember when I was a child, because I don't believe in the Mendel effect, but I'll say this, I swear to God when I was a kid, the person who starred in the movie Starman wasn't Lloyd Bridges. It was Dennis Quaid, I swear, But I could have just remember remembering it wrong. So I used to joke, like, I don't believe in the other chiff that they that they uses examples for for the Mendel effect, but I do come And I used to joke and say, but I do come from a world where Dennis Quaid was Starman and not a Lloyd Bridges, And I joke about it and laugh. But they did look very similar when they were younger, oddly, so maybe that's all it was. I think. I think Dennis Quaid and hairs of former buddies when they were younger.
Speaker 3: Lee, This is not just time manipulation. It is the creation of timelines built for the purpose of experimentation. And when those realities can be created, shaped and left to grow at will, what else can we call them but simulations?
Speaker 1: This, of course is yes, which means we are also living in one. If we believe in the holographic universe, everything would be a simil simulation in that sense because it would be holographic. So by definition, anything that is built is held together or propped up by a magnetic field, that would be almost a holographic universe because if we believe in if we believe in their model of a lot of space between my acules and a lot of emptiness in solid matter, what gives it volume, gives it is the magnetic field that they that they deny because they always say that, you know, whatever, however big the object, if you were condensed into just it's without and collapse all its fields, it would be like a speck of dust because of all the empty space in between. So isn't that means there's plenty of space for other things to pass right through, and that all these all these potential potentialities can still exist in the same realm or same occupy the same actual space without ever interfering with one another unless you can tap into them. So it's not like you're going somewhere else or that there's a necessity to go anyplace else. That also means that there's no necessary there's no necessity for extraterrestrials because all things could exist here. And if you believe in a long a love contract law of conservation of the universe, if you believe in that, I don't know. I'm just saying, if then God or the universe doesn't create extra things that it doesn't need. So whatever NASA's blown up our asses for the last you know, fifty years, regardless of that, inconsequential to that, nothing would need to exist outside of this. And if that's true, it just makes me think back to the movie Pandoram. I'll let you go watch that movie to see what I.
Speaker 3: Mean, dangerously speculative and opens up an entirely different can of worms when concerning simulation theory and how God, faith and free will fits into it, which we have no time to address.
Speaker 1: Well, then don't bring it on topic.
Speaker 3: For those familiar with prophetic traditions. This mirrors exactly the kind of false engineered reality that the spirit of the Antichrist across many faiths has always been associated with fit world designed to entrap the soul. This is conceptually consistent across Islamic, Christian, and esoteric traditions.
Speaker 1: Were they Now, this may very well be some weird thing that was created by AI, but that is a snake, a horned serpent with crowns on its head that would and renex to it as a lion face that would be Phrygian, and it has a snake body. I'm just saying it's awfully interesting that that came about, Even if it was just an AI drawing.
Speaker 3: Antichrist is not just a bad person. It is a complete system or reality and the embodiment of counterfeit, enlightenment, inverted salvation and simulated godhood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the single Excel mess up. It's probably most likely I dry.
Speaker 3: The control over a material reality designed to entrap souls. It is, in essence everything that rabbinical authorities accused Sabbatai Zev of practicing in Ottoman era Turkey. But on a cosmic.
Speaker 1: Scale, why was he practicing it in Turkey? Why is that always the hotbed, because that is the disputed land between us and that ancient cult. Since the British Eda tells us the story that happened five thousand years ago. That's not to say that that cult wasn't in practice seven thousand years ago and had full rain to screw around and harm people all they wanted. But in those two thousand years, they didn't build a society. They kept people in squalor and living in like, what do you call it, de evolved creatures because they didn't want them to have any concept or ideas of any type of innovation, because that would free them. And that's what they're sending us back to. But better yet, they're going to make a trap for our minds that are going to make us feel and believe that we're experiencing something that were not, so that they can make they can take full advantage of abusing us in reality without our without us even knowing it, abusing and exploiting us a metaverse for our minds, a trap if we're not just you know, stuck on a digital system, meaning like spiritually because of some sort of quantum entanglement that they utilize our you know, the consent part of that whole twenty three and meters. You consentially gave over your DNA. You can essentially gave over your DNA to twenty two ancestry dot com and it's like a voodoo doll has a quantum entanglement. They can entrap that and code that to some sort of computer system and to make you stay here so that your soul can't leave as key come back. Even if it goes out, it goes back in. Wouldn't that suck? Wouldn't that suck? I don't know all the rules. I'm not dead, so I can't tell you I haven't been on that side that I'm aware of. If I have, I'm not there now. They don't let me keep my memories there.
Speaker 3: So how does all of this connect? If you've made it this far into the episode and still feel a little lost, don't worry. There's one final piece to this mystery, one that ties everything together into a neat bow. And shout out to one of this channel's subscribers who brought this to our attention two weeks ago, just as we were initially wrapping up the episode from the Antichrist to the Kabbalah and its parasitic non human intelligences, to the CIA, and even simulation theory. It all converges on one individual. Salvador fresheto a former Catholic priest turned eufologist and researcher who spent decades investigating the hidden forces behind religious phenomena. Unlike others in the UFO field, he didn't chase technology. He believed that parasitic non human entities or nhis act as part of a cosmic hierarchy of deception, intervening in human affairs, not to guide us, but to feed on our suffering. Frexido claimed, these beings feed on the emotional energy generated by fear, pain and despair. They operate.
Speaker 1: Oh guess what, kids. I was curious because I heard Catholic, and I was like, he's a bit. I bet he's a Jesuit. I bet he's a Jesuit. I said, I bet he's a jesuit. And then I look it up. He just died in twenty nineteen. Well that's not just but you know October twenty fifth, twenty nineteen, Sevador a phrase ato was a Spanish. Okay, well if these say Spanish. I was like, the odds of you being Jesuit is like exponentially greater right Spanish Catholic priest and a member of the Jesuit Order. I'm too good. I'm too good at this shit.
Speaker 3: Layered illusions, often presenting themselves as divine figures, spiritual guides, or even messiahs.
Speaker 1: Because remember the Jesuit Order or what was it founded on a bunch of oive crypto Jews. Yeah, including including everybody who likes to argue with me about this. But I've proven it and I showed you to my book. Yeah. Not only was he directly a freaking crypto morano Jew who was accused multiple times, three times during the Acquisition of being a member of the Alambrado, which was the precursor of the Illuminati. The that that's who. That's who we're talking about. We're talking about the Ignatius of Loyola, his second in command, his second his general, was also a crypto Jew, and he took over the order after his death. And they have the same they have the same thing going on with them, same thing going on with them being highly represented in the CIA. Yeah, if you're not so, what we should do is expand this out to the three groups. If you're not a Jesuit, a high ranking Freemason or Freemason, or a Mormon, then you're not getting into military intelligence because this is all juiced by a different name, basically.
Speaker 3: Similar to what we personally believe could be the possible ARCon manifestations in Florence, Italy, and within the Jerusalem syndrome, and in the ways the Don May and Francists, and to a far lesser extent, even Alister Crowley became Messianic Antichrist figureheads to.
Speaker 1: Therefore, he lived to be ninety six. So free Zeto was defrocked. He was a defrock Spinish priest who became an authority on UFOs and the paranoma. He became an authority on bullshit. That's what he became an authority. And if anything, that's a cover up for fucking military intelligence shit and Vanmanas in a more modern form that they stole from our ancestors, because we wrote about that shit in the Vedas. Ruh, where the hell are you?
Speaker 3: Ben followers while indulging in the most depraved acts of ritualized physical intimacy. But ultimately, according to Fresido, these entities are only parasitic middlemen he believed they serve higher, more obscure forces, hidden architects operating behind the veil of reality.
Speaker 1: And it's in their material form. They're called the Rothschilds or Jews.
Speaker 4: Just kidding through.
Speaker 3: That lens that we can finally draw all the elements from this Kabbala conspiracy series into a single through line, the manipulation of human consciousness by anomal But.
Speaker 1: You know that these guys are from the Middle East, so you know they're the ones that actually have a cuisine in the history. So this is what they're talking about, is the infusion. So it's the kebbab lists.
Speaker 3: List forces, whether those forces are human or non human. And in this episode in particular, that theme crystallizes through three key points. One freshadows non human intelligence.
Speaker 1: This a what do you call it? These trees, these dead trees. This dead tree scene makes me think of like neurosynapses just floating around, like these are just nerves. But I think it's like a like a forest scene, like if you're in an evil dead movie.
Speaker 3: Parasites that feed on fear and suffering are essentially klipothic in nature, spiritual predators offering counterfeit enlightenment, while manipulating human consciousness is warning that every layer of reality contains its own jailers. Fits almost perfectly with simulation theory, where each apparent escape is just another layer of control guarded by these entities, be they Arkhan's gin preter human entities, extra dimensional aliens, or whatever label you want.
Speaker 1: And that's why everything in our in our reality is based on a revolving model. There is no straight line path. It's all revolving models. There is no straight line path of anything. They could they tell you that your ball floating around in the universe meaningless on a rock, a rock that just happens to have life on it, not a realm that's created by something special. Now, because as long as you're on a ball, you can't get away. If you're if your mind is on the cyclical pattern, you're just running around in circles and so and you're and you're making revolutions and circles and you're spinning. It's just circle, circle, circles until you get dizzy. And that's the same idea of like every every gateway out is just another trap. Welcome to the Kabbala. You're entire All physics is based on the kabbalistic trap of the lyric Kabala. Basically, this is this is where they want your brain and everything that the Cabala has stated physics has somehow magic proven to be reality, and we're supposed to believe their shit. And then NASA kinds along and puts their loyal icing on the cake. Oh yeah, boom cosmology.
Speaker 3: Cabbala two Sabatan franclib.
Speaker 1: But it just lines up with it. The model, this whole thing here, even the structure looks like a molecular model.
Speaker 3: Just heresy, inverted Lurianic Kabbala using ritual and distorted doctrine to break followers down, blur moral boundaries, and sever them from spiritual clarity. The effect of their practices echoes Fraxado's soul trap model trauma during life, purification after death, and reincarnation without memory. We see similar patterns in modern occult groups like the Oto.
Speaker 1: That wasn't the first, that wasn't his first pipe and the Old Mouth if you know what I.
Speaker 3: Mean, and especially the Typhonion Oto, where rituals aim to dissolve the ego open gateways to other entities.
Speaker 1: And tom so I mean, I know this is an older thing. But this is like a weareen a Fedora of like a further fedora these days, like this is him in his gay garb mistranscendence.
Speaker 3: But through phrase Zido's lens, this is just a rebranded version of the same trap systems that present themselves as spiritual evolution while keeping the soul on a leash, recycling it under a different name. But Freshado also suggested the system isn't perfect, and we're paraphrasing here, but that higher vibrational states self awareness and clarity of intention can disrupt the lower frequencies the system depends on to keep us trapped. And in that sense, his theory doesn't just align with fringe metaphysics, it echoes what many prophetic traditions have said for centuries, from across the Abrahamic faiths to Gnostic teachings and even Buddhist philosophy. The message is similar that this.
Speaker 1: World Buddhists were serpent moon cold. That don't get too excited about Buddhism. Oh, it's a divine light's defense. Way better, it's materialism. Yeah, Rahmanism or Ramayana maybe a little bit different than Buddhism, but we'll get into that at some other time we call the Dunya, isn't. I don't think either of them are all that great. I think they are best arizations of what we were already doing a long time ago.
Speaker 3: In many ways, an artificially constructed projection, sometimes literal, sometimes symbolic, but always designed to distract and in some interpretations even feed off us like parasites, but like Neo in the matrix, once you realize what you're inside of, there's always a way out. And on that optimistic note, what do you think do you have an Antichrist figure in your tradition? And what about the CIA? Do you think they know more than what they are on concerning monsters and parallel dimensions and possibly even timelines? And as for similarly they.
Speaker 1: Think they're responsible, along with their Jewish cohorts, for bringing this shit into our realm in the first placeation theory?
Speaker 3: Do you think we could possibly be in a simulation? And does it even madulation?
Speaker 1: Believe self realizing the simulation itself, but also creating a simulation within the simulation. You know a movie that actually one percent describes the thirteenth Floor, You should totally watch it.
Speaker 3: And finally, what about the Francists and the Donma. Now, Turkish viewers may already be familiar with the Donma and probably understand why we didn't.
Speaker 1: People who can read a fucking book there might also be.
Speaker 3: You know, dive too deep into their modern influence, as it's still a highly sensitive subject that falls way outside the esoteric comfort zone of this channel and not really appropriate for us to discuss. But whatever you're you on any of the topics, let us know in the comments, and the mysterious Middle East will pin the most insightful ones.
Speaker 1: Alright, let's look at what we got going on here. Good to see you back, Thanks you for your oh thank you, thank you, Bill, appreciate it, my friend. All right, let's see, Frankism is Zionism. So is Frankism the same thing as the French? Oh no, no no. But they say that Jacob Frank he was Jacob Levia Lethalds. So they think because of the way the Franks. There's there's an idea that Frank was a word that was given to merchants in like that Middle Eastern territory or whatever. So that's why he got the name from because it was like a nickname for merchants. Jews, so he just adopted it as his name is Frank. Others say it's because he was inspired by this, you know, the Franks, and kind of in a in a tongue in cheek way, became known as Jacob Frank. But I think there's a there isn't there like a Maccabean element to that whole thing too, so you know, you know what I mean. So anyway, they were not all particularly religious, the Jews. It is a race, I see, I don't know. See, I don't know about that. I think it's more of a cult. I think there's a lot of gray lines. At least it has become that. So when they wanted to be erased, it's a race. When they wanted to be a religion, it's a religion. And whatever one they did fault on at the particular time is the one that they run with. Sometimes it can be both, sometimes it's one or the other. I don't think it's a race. I think I think there's a certain ethnicity to it in certain circumstances, like the ashke Nazi Turks or the the Sephardics. But I don't know if there's I mean, things have been blended and intermingled with the fact that they have their cunning intellect, if you will, not to give them too much of a credit. I think has to do with whatever the Ukrainian section of them were who intermingled with our Gothic Scythian ancestors, because they were, let's just put it this way, they were a little bit tempted by the idea of the marketplace where the rest of Scythians weren't. This is a long long time ago. This is prior to the even being known as Kauzari. But the ones that wanted to mess around with black magic and cord gold and all this other stuff, they kind of were exiled from the Scythians. And this is something the National Logost talks about, and that they could have also been why these people got so out of control, because now they not only had their sick, twisted minds, but then you put that mind into a fucking eight foot monster of the Gothic structure and give them a better mind to commit their their schemes. It doesn't make for a good for good for the rest of the human race. So I mean, maybe that's where the Kazarians came from. So maybe, but I don't. I think there's like more or less whatever is most convenient, because the whole thing about them is the scheme in the scam, the fact that they hide behind all three Abrahamic religions but only claim one and then act like they're at war with the other two. Well, they want to kill all the Christians because they're beneath them, but they also want to kill all the all the poor Jews. You know, it's not but their main objective right now is just get rid of all the Europeans, which I find interesting because their main objective is to get rid of the very people who stop them from their horrific torture five thousand years ago. And that's why the British Heada is so important to read, because it puts everything that you hear you see in modern day and you and you hear of the places that all of our ancestors created civilization systematically, one by one, each one of them has been destroyed by these people from within. And now they're trying to reclaim that territory that was once there's five thousand years ago with this whole Greater Issuel project. It's all those same territories, even the partial territories because the new borders for different countries. It's like, no, just a little bit of Syria. Well that's Karshmish right Turkey. It's like, what this is exactly the stomping ground? Why does it line up so perfectly? And it was a Saturn cult then, to which I say, they had Armenians, is Raqi, Irani, whatever the fuck they were called back then. They were Semitic, you know, because that's what they spoke, because it's a language group. But what else did that make Assyrians? What else did that make these people or of those people. I don't know. I don't know enough about the the hereditary aspects of it. But to say that it's an ethnicity, I have a hard time swallowing that it's simply an ethnicity. I think it's a corruption that makes them bonded more than any blood could be. Like, it's these people messing around with this dark magic that then creates within them an easy access to demonic presence and separates them from God to where they stir in the breed in the breeze and continually respawn here to wreak havoc. And they've become envious and self aware NPCs non player characters or HIGHLYX what the Greeks called the high lix. Why do the Greeks even have a name for it? But what the Greeks call the HIGHLYX what we call NPCs. Sometimes that they know, some of them are self aware. They know that they're stuck here in the envious jealousy and hatred and resentment for other people, even when you're trying to help them. They need more than just that, They need your soul. They need to destroy this place because they don't. It's a trap for them. They created it as a trap for them because of their fucking round with black magic and harming children. That's what I that's where I see things I don't. I mean, I could be wrong, but it's good. I think it's a pretty damn good explanation. Regardless, they are an unusual insular criminal gene pool. Yeah that party, alright, where do we go to?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yea yea yay ye guy? Where are we going this one? Uh? Sho, mumble didn't show me I was live. Yeah, that's surprising. Huh would be big surprise there. Yeah, so that was YouTube. No, I didn't go to YouTube yet, Milk, how come here? Oh you you retracted. I didn't delete it, okay, uh we juggish? Oh okay, oh extantly. I didn't mean it. I thought there was somebody else that made the comment. I'm sorry, Maud, I didn't mean that. I didn't mean what I said earlier. If you're still here, sorry now, I thought I was somebody else saying that. So I have one forty Let me see what guy said there. I'll try to figure out what I said there. I don't know. I really have one forty five. It's gonna keep moving on me because I'm still alive. It's really that far back. Jesus Jones. Don't know why, Helen, it's not writing it right? Negative three? How about? How do I know? Jesus Christ? All right, Helen, that's not gonna work. Jeez, I can't even do it from there. Let me see. I can't do that type of math. Don't make me do math. Don't make me math. The hell's this? Negative two through? What the that's not gonna work? Well? Sorry, bro, I'll have to look at it again. I don't know. I'm sure I probably was making it like a like a I don't know. I do believe even a ruling class that protects for sure, because if you leave people to self government, which is great up until you have pieces of shit. And that's the whole thing is like, if you have this element that you're not getting out of, like if you don't, if you don't clean up the garbage, then that garbage is going to try to gain access to power again, right, So if you destroy power and there's no central power, they're just going to assume power. And that's the crime of anarchy is allowing for that to happen, opening up the gates for that because they know that that's an opportunist haven, you know, just they're waiting for that to happen so that they can they can enter and move in. That's why communism became communism everywhere it went because somebody opened up the floodgates when they destroyed the monarchies, and then communism flooded in because they're the deathbets that came in afterward. That were the parasites, right that the defense came up because of how much you didn't like your monarchy. I'm sure they liked it a whole lot more. And I don't think it was all that bad in France before the freaking Jewish Jacobins came along and started chopping everybody's goddamn heads off, you know what I mean. So there's there's a concept if we lived in a perfect world where everybody thought like the person who's talking about anarchy, then yeah, okay, okay Lark and Rose. But when he starts bitching and crying about violence, it's like, listen, bro, everything is about what they've done to us has been violence, regardless if it's indirect, by proxy, by vaccine, by pulling us over and abusing our rights. Violence has caused upon us every single day. Now. I don't like Larkin Rose says, I don't agree with because I'm I decide I'm part of a political party that my views should be pushed upon others by threat in violence of government. I've never said that. I don't think that's cool at all. But I do know one thing. If government is the one that's responsible for that violence, I shouldn't be crying or wondering whether or not violence and in kind is a bad thing. They're the ones causing violence. I'm simply reacting and defending myself, you know what I mean. And that's how we should act around these people. I think. I don't think we should be worrying about what Lock and Rose thinks about it. I think he's a tool bag. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Stanley, I did I didn't know that was you. I just thought it was so good. I was dealing I told you guys earlier, I was dealing with this fucking guy constantly, you know, sending me these messages for saying that I have a gay gin presidence following me around the gym, Like what a fucking fag? You know, seriously, like what is that? I don't I work out at home, thanks, but used to go to the gym. And he said, the eye of Saturn is watching me, like all this other weird shit, Like, dude, you're a fucking weirdough. I think you have gay tendencies. It's all about watching a dude and gay people following. It's like, what are you talking about? Man, Like, guys don't talk like that. That's a bot or something else. And I do apologize, Stanley, I am sorry forgive me. I'm going to go to bed now. Probably not. I'm gonna go on the ellipticals. Why do I got twelve thirty nine? All right? Yeah, I'm going on the elliptical, then bed, and we've been on for five twenty two. I think that's more than enough, more than enough, plenty plenty, Hold it cows. Seriously, this is what's kicking our asses. Though this crap. We just looked at this guy, narrow shoulders. This is what's kicking our asses. Come on, come on, support the show. Looking at the I know you won't, but look into description. Thank you,