Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We are the JV Show. Happy Tuesday. I'm Selina, I'm great and I'm done. First talk back of the day. Here we go. Hi, good morning.
Speaker 3: Just now catching up on the podcast from last Thursday. I wanted to just share that I listened to you guys every day from New York City, from the Upper East Side. And although I'm resally from Napa, I've been out there for a couple of years, and every day as I'm you know, going into the office on the train, I listened to you guys, and it just it reminds me of home and I feel closed. So yeah, thank you for everything.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, well thank yous that I wish I left her name, But look at that made it out of Napa, she said. Now she's living on the Upper east Side, like riding the train like some big boss in New York. That's very start off, just humble beginning, some little country hayseed bumpkin out in Napa.
Speaker 5: And now she's on the Upper east Side of New York.
Speaker 2: Wow, number one in New York City.
Speaker 5: Upper east Side.
Speaker 1: We are.
Speaker 4: We haven't cracked the whole market. Yeah, we've got the operating side right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, thank you for continuing to be a JV showst don't you love the app? You can just take us with you you move away, which we hope you don't, but if you do, take us with you.
Speaker 4: It has been a cool trend of late hearing where people have moved away to but still listen to us.
Speaker 5: Had Honolulu, a couple of Hawaii.
Speaker 4: Listeners, now New York. We had a Canada well, I think it was Toronto last week.
Speaker 5: Very cool.
Speaker 2: Love it. So every morning Jess is like, oh my god, we have to talk about the fan army name for Keliuchie, and then every morning we forget to talk about it. Jess, I'm gonna let you find it.
Speaker 6: It's just so funny to me.
Speaker 7: I saw this video of somebody talking about what they were gonna wear to the Kaliuchi's tour, right, but when they addressed the fans, they were like, COUCHIESE, what are we gonna wear.
Speaker 1: Themselves that?
Speaker 2: Or is that one person? Just like naming them now?
Speaker 7: Seeing it multiple times and when you google, like what is the name for the fans?
Speaker 6: Like that's one option, the.
Speaker 4: Official but like that's the best one, and you're not going to come up with something better, and it perfectly encompasses both.
Speaker 2: Their first say like Ucikuchi or something like that.
Speaker 5: But I'm not mad at that either. But the Cucci's.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's pretty good.
Speaker 5: That is good good.
Speaker 2: So when we give out tickets, if we give out more tickets, are we allowed to just call everyone that.
Speaker 6: I think so?
Speaker 5: Yeah, in right now calling now yep.
Speaker 2: If you're not now, no, no, no, but not actually right now, I'll let you know when.
Speaker 5: Ye stand by, coucies stand by.
Speaker 2: That was actually pretty good. It was pretty good, Graham. What's going on with you?
Speaker 4: Can I event just for a second, just God helped me. My wife Kate is away on and yet another business trip this week, and you guys know it's May somber that that's like where parents are completely overwhelmed with all the end of the school your activities, and plus just life in general and everything else. And we and I'm fully in this Maycember feeling right now because it's the not only is the end of the school year right now, but there are field trips and it's the end of the softball and baseball season, so there's stuff going on with that, and there's birthday party. It's everything all at once. It's too much stuff. And then my wife's like peace out and going on a business trip. Okay later, bro like hello, I'm over here.
Speaker 2: For you to deal with it.
Speaker 5: I'm over here dying.
Speaker 4: We already shame on us. And even when my wife was here, we already forgot. See my son Ford, he's in the first grade, and they're doing an end of the year countdown each as they countdown each day as a letter of the alphabet progressively going forward. And so you know, like b was buddy day, you bring your buddy to school.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it was. I'm making that up.
Speaker 4: But then it got to f F day was family photo Day. All you had to do was send your kid with a family photo to school. And how hard it is to remember all these days and each day is a new thing. Well, family photo day. We forgot to pack his family photos.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And the school sends out and the teacher sends out a picture of the entire class, every kid smiling, beaming, holding up their family picture. And there's my son with a not holding up anything, with the saddest look on his face ever. We've already screwed that up, and that was when my wife was here. And now I have to take the reins for what I don't even know what letter today was.
Speaker 5: I already forgot.
Speaker 2: Are you a little worried about what this teacher thinks of you and your wife? Because not only did you neglect to send your son with the family photo on family photo Day, but then there was that political rant he went on, Yeah, there was that on one of his art projects for the open house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's just say I'm glad the school years wrapped it up before before anything up before CPS comes knockating on my door. Anyways, thoughts and prayers, I appreciate them for this week. If I can survive this week field trip day, I just I mean, I hope he makes it out the door in time for that.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's a lot going on. Also, can I just enter this into evidence. That's just because I thought this was interesting. The hotel that my wife is staying on this work trip notoriously haunted, well known to be haunted. I don't know the name of it. I'll find out, but it's haunted. It's a very small hotel, and particularly the higher floors I haven't heard from it yet.
Speaker 2: What floor, my gosh, she's on.
Speaker 4: But her co workers that were flying in from all over the country to stay there, they many of them called ahead to make sure they weren't on one of those floors.
Speaker 5: They called. It's that well known that this place is home.
Speaker 2: Can you figure out what hotel it is?
Speaker 5: I'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: Figure it out. Please? Where is she going?
Speaker 4: Like, let's see, it's just it's Hopland. It's in California. Is that well, it's like two hours north of here. Okay, it's not far.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four ninety nine, The JV Show.
Speaker 9: Guys, good morning, Happy Tuesday. We're getting through the week. Anyways. I just wanted to make a comment. Yeah, the iHeart Radio was amazing because you know, I grew up in California and Fremont, Wo Framont, but we moved to Barcelona and lived there for a very long time and I was able to VPN and stream you guys.
Speaker 2: So just wanted to say you're loved all over the world.
Speaker 5: Have a great day, y'all. Bye, we were at Barcelona. You've made it.
Speaker 4: I just checked this morning JV Show number two in Barcelona, right now.
Speaker 2: Number two.
Speaker 5: That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Okay, we just got to crack that number one spot. Yeah, we're okay, we're working on that.
Speaker 4: She said she lived there, they moved away. That was our the bulk of our listener there in Barcelona. So right now we're number two. Don't worry. We'll move up. We can.
Speaker 5: We can do it.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, this time for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: The Oakland's new mayor will be sworn in today at Oakland City Hall. Barbar Lee. You know when the election last month is. She has some challenges coming her way, like that two hundred and seventy million dollars budget.
Speaker 5: Death with it whoops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's gonna have to deal with that one.
Speaker 5: The San Francisco Giants got their three game series with the Royals started with a loss last night.
Speaker 4: Royals pitcher Chris Bubick, who went to Mini High School in San Jose and then on to Stanford, had a no hitter going on the Giants through nearly seven innings. He led the team to a three to one win. Game two of the series is tonight at Oracle Park. First pitch six, forty five.
Speaker 7: Oh Man, Nice Temperatures are dropping a little bit today, but it'll still be a sunny and warm day. Highs will mainly get in the mid to upper seventies, with some cities like.
Speaker 6: Napa, Dublin, and Brentwood still in the eighth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was hot yesterday. Hey, Harry's besty.
Speaker 4: Hey, heyday, today's going to be an eight. It's time to stand tall on your own two feet. Don't forget, keep a close eye on where your resources are going. At the end of the day, relax and have fun with your new favorite person.
Speaker 2: Oh, I wonder who that could be? The reaction to everything.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 10: This is Louise from fans A.
Speaker 11: This question is for Selena. What did you end up? Please listener which she fat for for birthday since we.
Speaker 12: Missed it every good day?
Speaker 2: Hey, great question.
Speaker 6: Why is everybody so pressed about my belief?
Speaker 4: Because it was a big dilemma about what you're gonna do. You got invited to a bachelorette party which was this past weekend, but it was also your ab Alita is like one hundred and twentieth birthday.
Speaker 2: She did not turn on hundred and twenty and whatever, How old does she turned? I still don't know, but we actually it was eighty nine.
Speaker 5: I saw the Instagram post. Wow, you know, I don't know drunk.
Speaker 2: When I saw the Instagram post, I was bachelor reading in La.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she doesn't even know how old.
Speaker 2: He answer your question because I think you may have missed yesterdays show when we talked about this. Yeah, I ended up going to the bachelorette party and I did not get the chance to go see my a Belitha during the week, which I can't do during the weekday. During the week, on weekdays.
Speaker 5: You called her on the phone, said Felice Coopleano.
Speaker 2: Didn't you guys bring that idea up last week?
Speaker 4: I could have done you you didn't even call her, not last week.
Speaker 5: When's the last time you called your abalita? She's never called her.
Speaker 6: Have you ever met you?
Speaker 1: I don't think she.
Speaker 6: Oh God, I've never met her.
Speaker 4: O god, God, So you just your entire life. She shows up and probably brings you gifts on your birthday. But one time, believe God has a birthday, then you're like, no, I'm gonna go on a bachelor party. You didn't How about a card? You sent her a card of course with some money.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, in my defense, I don't really have a good defense here, actually, so let's just criss that. Oh my god, but I'm gonna go see her. I can't do it during the week because I have school pickups and all that stuff.
Speaker 6: That's literally impossible to do upcoming weekend.
Speaker 5: No, can't we have that pool party with Steve?
Speaker 2: Steve after the weekend? After that? Oh my god, I can't softball closing the weekend after that?
Speaker 4: Maybe you should invite to the great and pool party, right, she would love get caked.
Speaker 2: Yes, No, she's too delicate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, her head my phone, you can get caked on her behalf.
Speaker 5: Yes, that would make things up.
Speaker 4: Alita would say, yes, finally, we're even You missed my party, but I got to watch you get caked.
Speaker 2: Can we drop this now because you're making me really bad.
Speaker 5: I'm like shocked you even give her a call.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that piece of my heart hurt because like, if I could go, you know Nana r I p like, if I could just have one more phone call with Nana, like it would have made every it would be everything to me.
Speaker 2: Okay that was too far. Yeah, I feel really bad, like you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but if you feel bad, think about how I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think she noticed, honestly, I.
Speaker 4: Don't you have to do something extra special. Just take her at lunch isn't gonna cut it. Like you need to take her out for a day on the lake and take her take her water. You gotta do something that's something nice.
Speaker 2: To watch on the water, Like.
Speaker 4: You gotta take your like bungee jumping or something like that. She'll really remember. Please, all right, I'm gonna call her later today. Can you give me your number? Yes, you don't even know her number?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 4: You don't even know numbers by heart? Yeah, do you have do you do you have? Be honest, in your cell phone right now? Do you have your obl Elita's phone number?
Speaker 5: I don't think that word.
Speaker 2: I don't think I do.
Speaker 5: You don't even have your.
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 1: I do I do?
Speaker 5: It'd be saving.
Speaker 7: I just suggest I have it, Okay, But it's it's even if it's even sadder because she has her number of posis didn't.
Speaker 5: Even does text?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Oh she does not.
Speaker 4: I didn't know, maybe, says to At least like you could have sent her a text message.
Speaker 2: The house.
Speaker 5: Was like, no, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm sure on behalf of Alita.
Speaker 2: All right, let's drop it.
Speaker 5: Okay, fine, do.
Speaker 2: You have one more thing to say? Grandma?
Speaker 7: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Did you talk about your chuckle?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Get it out.
Speaker 4: I was just picturing water ski She's just so happy alone. She's just so happy in my mind when when you're taking her.
Speaker 5: Out water skiing.
Speaker 2: Okay, now are you done?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm done.
Speaker 2: Okay, I need everybody to.
Speaker 5: Drop the alka thing, please, fine.
Speaker 2: Please, and then join me Wednesday, the twenty eighth, I'm gonna be at Prime Youth Aesthetics. That was actually there yesterday. I don't know if you guys saw it on my story.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 2: I was there yesterday. If you don't know Prime Youth Aesthetics. They're a booting med spot in wellness center in downtown Pleasant and I go there for all things beauty and all things wellness. It's co owned by that's where.
Speaker 5: You could take.
Speaker 4: You give her a beauty day.
Speaker 2: You're going to drop you, okay, thank you?
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 2: Prime Youth co owned my husband and wife, Philip and Yasmin. They are the best, super friendly, knowledgeable, honest you think my Obelitha would love going there as well, because it's because they offer pretty much everything they can do, like some some botox, you know.
Speaker 5: Drop, she doesn't need that. Her skin looks phenomenal.
Speaker 2: They do hormone therapy IV therapy. This is what I want to talk about, though. They do body sculpting. Even I believe that could love somebody.
Speaker 5: You would you're speaking Okay, now, let's now, let's.
Speaker 2: Leave her out of this. Please please do not talk about my belief anymore. But anyways, Yes, Primeth Aesthetics. They are one of the few places that have the M sculpt Neo, which is this really cool device that destroys your fat and it sculpts shapes and tones your body. Ask around. Not too many places in the Bay have the M sculpted.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: I actually try the last time. I was there for one of their events, and you just like, I lay there and I had the thing hooked up to my arms and it was so weird to feel like your muscles contracting, but you're just like scrolling your Instagram or whatever. Then you leave there and you just feel hell a buff.
Speaker 5: I was like, yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Well not coulda be out right now? But of course I didn't but of course I didn't, okay, because I love everybody. But look, you could try the m scupt neo On the twenty eighth. I'm gonna be there from four to six for their Mind Body Soul event. They're gonna have the BTL Experience Bus there so you can check out the latest and non invasive body contouring and well inness technology. They're gonna be doing free demos. Like I said, you can try some of these things out. There's gonna be food and bites and exclusive promos, plus the giveaways. We're gonna be raffling off so many things and like services that you can redeem at Prime Youth Aesthetics. So to join us, though, you do have to RSVP, so we have your spot saved for you. Just go to Prime Youth Aesthetics dot com to add your name and to get more details. But save the eight. That's gonna be a twenty eighth, four to six Downtown Pleasant in.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 13: Good Morning JV Show. Hey Selena, it was just Mother's Day a couple of weeks a couple yeah, maybe a week ago.
Speaker 2: You didn't call you.
Speaker 13: She's kind of the beginning of Mother's Day anyway, and it was, you know, Mother's Day in Mexico. So anyway, just just wondering why you know, anyway, have a good day, guse.
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 5: I didn't know, but but you call her on Mexican Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: Though, of course, if I can be honest, and I don't want this to get like this is gonna get kind of serious. Oh no, she I mean, she's not really able to hold conversations like that. Okay, so that wouldn't really do anything. I mostly when I communicate with her, it's like through my mom and my mom's at her house, because my mom's able to like yell in her ear, like hey, she says this God, but like Spanish. So so that's that's mainly why you could call.
Speaker 5: Her up and shout at her. I'm not going to do that, Okay, We're just we're just getting a hard time.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. All right, now, can we drop it please?
Speaker 5: Bedtime?
Speaker 4: She goes.
Speaker 5: She finished dinners.
Speaker 2: Tuesday mornings, we can talk about TV. Jess, what have you been watching?
Speaker 7: I started watching the new season of the Secret Lives of Mormon Wives.
Speaker 6: This is on Hulu.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen a lot of previews for this.
Speaker 7: Yes, so it's a reality TV show about the group of Mormon mom influencers that were caught up in like a major swinging scandal years back. You probably have already heard little details about that, but it is already juicy in season to you guys.
Speaker 2: Spoiler alert, Wait, so what happened to season one?
Speaker 4: Well? Okay, well spoiler alert if you're gonna talk about stuff that but in season one, Because I haven't watched it, I'm.
Speaker 7: Gonna be honest, I don't remember too too much. It was just a lot of drama.
Speaker 2: So one of the ladies.
Speaker 7: That had always had suspicions about her partner cheating finally sits down with the woman oh that thought that he had cheated with.
Speaker 6: So before I go on in a hypothetical.
Speaker 5: Is it cheating when they're all swinging with each other?
Speaker 7: This was not somebody in the same scandal. Yeah, and this was after. But in a hypothetical, if you found out that your partner was cheating, would you want to sit down with that person that they were cheating with and get all the receipts.
Speaker 6: Like they can show you text messages, they can tell you everything.
Speaker 7: That went down, like would you like that or do you just want to move on?
Speaker 2: I don't think I'm mature enough to sit there and just calmly talk to this person.
Speaker 5: I want to be done with both of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was, I don't think i'd really care to really yeah here to know like what happened. I mean, I think maybe at some point, but I wouldn't care to get the information from her, right, Okay, all the details.
Speaker 4: But what so what if your partner has always denied that nothing ever, nothing happened, nothing happened, nothing happened, and you guys stayed together because you believed them. But now here is this other person that's like, I've got proof. Do you want to see the proof? I kind of do because I want to know for sure. But I also don't want to sit down with that person because I want to punch in your face. But I do want the proof because I want to know because if that was the thing, if that really happened, I'm done.
Speaker 5: I'm out relationship over.
Speaker 7: Yeah. And also, isn't it better sitting down with them and getting the proof in person, like seeing the text messages versus them sending you screenshots that could possibly be like no.
Speaker 5: Send me the screenshots. I'm fine, yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Just don't feel like I just don't think I need to sit down with that person to get the proof. When it's like in my man's phone and you just go through his book, he.
Speaker 5: Deleted them, He's cleaned his tracks.
Speaker 2: You know, they don't all the tracks, you'd be surprised.
Speaker 7: So in this whole scandal, he admits that he deleted messages he didn't want her to see.
Speaker 6: He admits that he lied about certain things.
Speaker 7: And mind you, they have a child together, and throughout this whole time, like he has been I feel like people have been telling her like, hey, you know, I don't think that he's like being faithful, and throughout this whole time, she's forgiven him and gone back to him. And so she has this woman come over to her house, which is so awkward by the way she starts asking her questions about what she's done with him, like what he would say to her. They go through text messages like when they would meet up. So she's having like a meltdown hearing all these things. And it's so awkward because the girls ever do that.
Speaker 2: And also if I was the other woman, which I would not ever be. But if I was in this instance, I'm not meeting up with the girlfriend.
Speaker 6: Okay, so I was gonna ask you guys that too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll send all text over the screenshots.
Speaker 2: I'm going to pass.
Speaker 7: But okay, so what if like you were the other person, not knowing that you were the other person, and then she's like and and then she comes to you and is like.
Speaker 6: Well, let's sit down and let's compare.
Speaker 7: Compare what he's been telling the both of us the timeline of things.
Speaker 6: You wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Because it's great reality TV, That's for sure, it does.
Speaker 7: And I feel like I would want to know everything at that point.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would just at that point, if I have another woman contacting me, that means that you've been doing something right, right, and that's all I need to know.
Speaker 7: What if they contacted you and they were lying, yeah, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: I didn't. I'm like, hardly met her. She's crazy.
Speaker 4: She used to be obsessed with me and I turned her down for a date and now she's just like try, she's trying to ruin my life because she's mad because I rejected her.
Speaker 2: I'm at a place. I'm at a place in my life where I'm just everything is, everything is peaceful. I just don't even need that drama. I don't need that stress. If I'm not dealing with the guy who's bring.
Speaker 5: Is bringing the drama, it's not your man.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: You're gonna throw. A lot of men bring some drama.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of men that don't come with extra drama from extra women.
Speaker 7: Let's say you get an Instagram message saying if it's early in the relationship, yeah, I'm not dropping him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, not not hearing his side out.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 4: But what about now, I mean we're talking about like our own replying this hypothetical.
Speaker 2: No, of course not. I'm not walking away, of course not. But if so, if it's early on in the relationship, I'm not dealing with that, got it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I agree with that. Graham.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that would be a bit much. You wouldn't be wanting to sign up for that. But I think if you know you're an established relationship, there are there is a possible scenario that this is just.
Speaker 5: Some crazy bee that's coming out of the woodworks.
Speaker 4: To try to sabotage But no, he hooked up with her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would want.
Speaker 7: To do this, like maybe let's grab a coffee and go to a park or something somewhere public. I'm not bringing you to my house to no humiliate.
Speaker 5: Myself from again. This is a secret.
Speaker 6: Secret Lives of Mormon White.
Speaker 5: Secret Lives of Mormons.
Speaker 2: Is it one of those things where the entire season is out now or is it a week by week? The entire season is? How many episodes in? Are you?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: Two?
Speaker 2: I believe? Okay? So still early on?
Speaker 5: All right, going it, go it now?
Speaker 2: All right, today's hot ist trending is coming up.
Speaker 4: Honest.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: I've got another update here from the Daily Trial, which is obviously still ongoing. We have a long ways to go. Let's talk about what happened yesterday in court. Don Richards, who was one of the Making the Band members. Remember she ended up in Danny Kane, then she was in Dirty Money. She was back on the stand yesterday. Is that a few interesting things she talked about, obviously seeing with her own eyes, Diddy assault Cassie, A number of times. She recalled one time in twenty ten when she met up with Ditty and Cassie at an La restaurant and there was a bunch of other celebrities there. Usher was there, Neo was there, record execs, she named some of them, and she said other celebrities were in attendance as well, and in front of everybody, she said, Diddy punched Cassie in the stomach so hard it caused her to like fall over, like bent over, and then Diddy just demanded that she leave. And Don said that everyone saw what happened. Not a single person intervened share, but everybody was aware that this was how their relationship was.
Speaker 5: I just don't get how nobody spoke up.
Speaker 4: I get that there are a lot of people very intimidated and scared of Diddy at that time, but you gues nobody, no somebody.
Speaker 2: And they asked Don, like, well, why didn't you say anything? And she told her or she's sorry, she told the jury that did He told her if she did that, she could die or go missing. People go missing around him, is what he said. So it's like you hear that from him. Yeah, I think I'd be a little scared to say anything too.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 2: You know, he just instilled fear in everybody. He also had another woman named Carrie Morgan on the stand. This is one of Cassie's friends, and she testified that Diddy once attacked her in Cassie's home, like not only did she see Cassie being attacked by this man and saw Cassie being afraid for her life and helped Cassie hide from him at one point like in the woods, as did he was looking for her because she had ran off. But she also told the court that Diddy also hit her with a wooden hangar and then paid her thirty thousand dollars to be quiet, not say anything or report it because.
Speaker 4: The stories that we're going to keep hearing about this, no, he was just abusing everybody.
Speaker 2: Also, a lot of the photos that were shown to the jury in court, they're now being made public. We have a photo and now Jess's working on getting it up on our Instagram right now. But photos of the escorts that were hired for the freak goffs, we finally get to see what they look like. That's going to be on our Instagram story. JB Morning Show, make sure you give us a follow Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 4: Get your bags? Niner players, get your bed again. Following the departure of a lot of Niner starters this offseason, the forty nine Ers organization has opened its wallet and signed some of the marquee guys to some big contracts.
Speaker 5: First it was George Kittle.
Speaker 4: He got a four year, seventy six point four million dollar contract extension, making him the highest paid tight end in NFL history. Then came Brock Purdy the end of last week, he signed his massive five year, two hundred and sixty five million dollar deal that made him the highest paid Niner player of all time. And now yesterday, Fred Warner agreed with the team on a three year, sixty three million dollar contract extension, which makes him the highest paid linebacker in NFL history. Niner fans, I think we can all agree on that signing. We're all excited about that one. He's the heart and soul of that defense. He played most of the last season, you guys, on a broken ankle. He was still named First team All Pro. Get your bag, Fred warback bag and Brock party George Kittle. Not a lot of money rough left for the rest of the team. Unfortunately. But those three dudes, they all got paid.
Speaker 2: Good as long as we're staying right, yep, okay, cool.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Wild for nine. In the JV Show, I'm Selena room. Oh no, Jess must have ran. Oh yeah, I see her running to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: She had to sprint away to the bathroom. Yeah, that's not.
Speaker 2: Oh she's back here she comes, dudink. That was your quickest bathroom trip. Getad.
Speaker 4: She's good before sure, sure, before we get to what the bleak Good.
Speaker 14: Morning JV Show, Happy Tuesday. Just had to leave this talkbag cheaty honey dying yesterday. I was podcasting the show from Friday, and she struggled with the word syllabus. I just couldn't. I just could not. She graduated from ss State ghostwamp Puppies and is not going to USC But I had never heard the word syllabus. Come on, Chety, this Carlos from Saint Marco's.
Speaker 4: Okay, now, look, I went to the archives herself. Yeah, but I went to the archives to find out what he was talking about. And it was one of Chetes's tweets and she was talking about what how many classes she'd enrolled in at US. She's going to a graduate program there. We're all very proud and excited for her, and we can bring this up on Friday when she comes in. But I found the piece of audio that he's talking about. Let's listen to it and discuss.
Speaker 6: They just gave me a list and I just put it in my cart. But I have checked out the syllabis.
Speaker 4: Okay, now, look in Cheaty's defense there, I think she was wondering about what the plural of syllabis is, and it is, in fact syllabi or syllabus is. So if she's saying I checked out the syllabi, she did kind of an at the end, But the syllabi she was sort of double plural plural it right, that's probably not even word there that I whatever, I.
Speaker 2: I think, I don't know how I'm signing with Cheety on this in a little more.
Speaker 5: I think so too.
Speaker 2: That's what she intended to do it, right, It's a plural form.
Speaker 5: But it was funny.
Speaker 2: Will still make fun of her, of course, and again because she's not here to defend herself. So even better, let's get so what the bleep is? Where you can win a JV Show, Chug Mug, All you have to do is be the first person to guest today's bleeped out where it's always when you think you know what it is you want to leave your guests, do it on the talkback mic, and then you an I Approved, iHeartRadio app. Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 7: When my boyfriend got to my apartment this past weekend, he tore my.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 4: WHOA, Well, you hadn't seen each other in a long time. It's a long distance relationship and see each other all week That does sound painful?
Speaker 5: All right? Think about what that bleeped out work could be.
Speaker 4: Remember, please, this is a family show, so keep your guesses p G. Then when you've got that guess, yeah, even on the talkback mike, it's super easy. Just record a message. It gets sent straight to us. Leave us your name and your city along with that guest because we're gonna shout you out when you win.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I hope you win this, Chuck Mug, What the bleep? Here's how you play. You just got to be the first person to guest today is bleeped out word is always leave your guests is on the talk back mic on the new and approved iHeartRadio application. She miss today's clip here it is.
Speaker 7: When my boyfriend got to my apartment this past weekend.
Speaker 5: He tore my up.
Speaker 4: YAYI really wow, Okay, I asked question long distance relationship.
Speaker 5: Yeahantas, Let's go.
Speaker 2: To your guesses on the talkbacks.
Speaker 10: Good Morning j V Show.
Speaker 2: This is Christina, Emmy and Atti from Our guest is tour the bathroom up. Well, I'm hoping that's it.
Speaker 8: Thank you. Bye.
Speaker 2: He tore my back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, long car ride up from Selina's. He ate a couple of bad tacos and gets there. That's a very popular guest this morning. Tore the bathroom. He's got a stomach anything like jess As, We know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, day every day, ride on schedule. Joe running out of the studio.
Speaker 8: Good morning.
Speaker 11: This is Kayla and kay from Rama City and our guest. The leap out word is kitchen, so your kitchen.
Speaker 15: Have a good morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He was hungry. Yeah, that is also loved everything in the bathroom he had to.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Baby Show.
Speaker 8: This is Ariana from Backville, and I think the sleeped out word is fridge.
Speaker 5: Fridge, were your fridge up is here.
Speaker 4: The last time we each posted a picture of our fridge, Selena's fridge and my fridge, we have kids. They were packed. They were ridiculous. Jess, your fridge was very sparse. I feel like there was two yogurts in a bottle of water in there. Have you?
Speaker 5: Is there anything more your fridge nowadays?
Speaker 6: It's gotten a little better.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I do more grocery shopping now, but it's good still compared to your guys, it's.
Speaker 6: Like half of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ours were horrifying mostly yours.
Speaker 5: Mine was really bad. Yeah, mine's better.
Speaker 4: Look, mine's better since we moved on our fridge. Our old fridge was so deep everything you didn't know what was back behind the first row. Everything went back there to die. Now we have a shallower fridge. It's wider but not as deep, and it is just a world better because you can see everything. Nothing goes, there's nothing hiding yet. Yeah, there's no surprises in there, and it's very well lit.
Speaker 6: Also, how long until it gets to the level of.
Speaker 2: Your old fridge?
Speaker 4: I'm hoping, And look, it's only We've only lived in our new house for not even half a year, and it's maintained so far, and Kate and I have made that a conscious effort. We're like, we're not letting that happen again. Hashtag never again. So let's see, so far, so good.
Speaker 2: All right, keep us updated, Grammy on your fridge status.
Speaker 12: You all right, continue to get those talkbacks.
Speaker 1: In the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we are.
Speaker 2: Playing our game what the bleep where all you have to do is be the first person a geests today's bleeped out word and you win a JV show chuck mug if you miss today's clip.
Speaker 7: Here it is when my boyfriend got to my apartment this past weekend.
Speaker 2: He tore my up. Now it's always when you think you know what the big doubt where it is, you leave it on the talk back for his person to get it right. Wins a chug mug. Let's run through some of the talkbacks.
Speaker 8: Good Morning DV Show, Kelly from San Jose. I think the bleeped out word is room. He tore your room up the Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Bye, guys, dang it. Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 9: It's Jess Brooklyn and Alyssa from Brentwood and our guest for the bleeped out word is pantry.
Speaker 2: Have a great day, guys.
Speaker 6: Bye bye.
Speaker 2: That's a good guess.
Speaker 6: I don't have a pantry.
Speaker 2: Oh never mind, yeah, maybe no pantry life.
Speaker 10: Charlie is from Conquered Again.
Speaker 16: I'm gonna go ahead and say boxes.
Speaker 2: He tore up all your boxes and you order a lot of stuff from Amazon and other places?
Speaker 5: All right, love you did he tear up your box?
Speaker 7: Is such? That's actually such a good one because I always leave my boxes or anything heavy that I need to carry.
Speaker 2: Downstairs to they open.
Speaker 5: So you're just waiting there all week to get your box tore up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically, do you ever let anyone else do it? Or just you're just him? Just okay, okay smart So like I couldn't or Graham couldn't come over and like tear up No no, but I mean he's got muscles, he've been working out pretty good at it too.
Speaker 15: Good morning, Jamie Show. This is Diana Damien's sister. And I think the bleeped out word is a closet. Closet bye, close it all right.
Speaker 2: Here is today's a clip un leaves.
Speaker 7: When my boyfriend got to my apartment this past weekend, he tore my closet up.
Speaker 4: He's like, why can I there's no place for me to hang my jacket in here?
Speaker 2: Stuck in here.
Speaker 7: It was mainly because we have a trip coming up and I was stressing out because I don't know what to pack.
Speaker 2: So he was like, move over, just.
Speaker 5: Pack it all here.
Speaker 2: Let me help trust my man to pack my bag to go to everything.
Speaker 6: And it's like half of the stuff he picks.
Speaker 7: I'm like, let's just put this back exactly right back. All right, she tried, but now my closet's a mess.
Speaker 4: Oh, boyfriends, all right, let's give some shout outs, shall we do?
Speaker 5: There's not a lot to give.
Speaker 4: Diana right there, she had the very first correct answer, and this is a I'm excited about this one because her brother, Damien, he had already won a chugmug and you know he's been rubbing that in and flaunting that chug mug in her face for months and months and months.
Speaker 5: But to his credit, he has left us a lot.
Speaker 4: Of talkbacks saying I'm trying to win a chug mug for my sister Diana. But then Diana was like, hold my beer, I don't need you to win for me. I'm gonna win and she did to go so Diana, I'm not sure if I can't remember if they're from Fairfield, but she had it today, so we're very happy about that. Outside of that, I don't see a lot of shout outs to get my Lena Danville had the correct answer.
Speaker 5: Good for her, Jess, is there anybody I'm missing? Because that's all Oh I got, that's the right answer to the good.
Speaker 4: Guesses, though most people were on the toilet guests to bathroom, Yeah, which, like you know, we've all done after a long road trip, finally get to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Thank you everybody for playing. We'll do it again tomorrow morning, seven oh five, right here on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hi, who do we have on the line this morning? Julie? Hi, Jolie had to go in.
Speaker 17: It's going good?
Speaker 2: Tell Tell that's what's wrong. It doesn't seem all all good.
Speaker 17: Oh well, I am waiting for the tire shop to open so I could get me tires.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, no, Well how'd you pop them?
Speaker 2: I didn't?
Speaker 17: I actually that the thread is the thread on one my tires is showing and I don't know how.
Speaker 4: Sure, sure, sure, Maybe it's all that hard breaking and swerving you're doing in traffic.
Speaker 2: Wow, Why because he's a woman. No so sexist? Hey, Julie, Well, we're glad to have you on. While you wait, you're gonna be playing the JV shows a yup, nope game. It's for your chance to.
Speaker 7: Win four tickets to the San Manteo County Fair.
Speaker 2: All right, So here's what you got to do. Just answer three out a four trivia questions correct and the ticket to yours sound good?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Here is question number one? How many US states share a land border with Alaska?
Speaker 17: One?
Speaker 2: We were looking for zero yeah, zero.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're just up there by pesky Canada, all by their longsome up there, all right. Question question number two, what is the most obvious physical difference between snails and slugs?
Speaker 2: They're still?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, that was easy, Michelle, Yeah, snail seven shell.
Speaker 2: Question number three, Julie, what did the three a's stand for in triple A? You know, like the roadside assistance and insurance company?
Speaker 4: You probably called them after you popped all your tires in like a maniac out there.
Speaker 2: What does triple A stand for? My fires aren't pop that one.
Speaker 5: Don't look it up.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 17: Triple A and I have t A too, and you should.
Speaker 5: Know, of course, the triple A stands for.
Speaker 6: Don't run out of time.
Speaker 5: Take a guess.
Speaker 17: American Association.
Speaker 5: A couple of the words.
Speaker 2: Almost you're culpposed to think American Automobile Association.
Speaker 5: Yea, all right. Question number four.
Speaker 4: J Robert Oppenheimer oversaw the design and the assembly of the very first what what was his name?
Speaker 5: Oppenheimer?
Speaker 4: It was like a movie about him, and then like people were watching Barbie at the same time, they're calling that Barbenheimer something is.
Speaker 5: What it was called?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh man.
Speaker 4: Because he like made the first, you know, and it was like a pretty big deal, the first on what was it?
Speaker 5: Altered global history?
Speaker 17: The first The name sounds familiar, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a global phenomenon in that movie. You know, that's not what he made.
Speaker 5: Take your guess at least.
Speaker 8: Of course, I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: No, its the atomic bomb.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that ringing about yer.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: One of four.
Speaker 2: Hey, but look, we enjoyed having you on. We hope you had fun. Good luck with your tire situation. I hope that tire shop opens up soon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and slow down next time.
Speaker 2: I don't hate so many. Hey, let's children, please, Julie, don't hang up though, hang on, Jess is going to pick up from the next studio. Graham, do we have some shout out?
Speaker 5: You know we do? You know we do? God one says Hey Graham, Dad and your DMS again.
Speaker 4: Want to wish our son Justin aka just Incredible aka Magic Justin the biggest who gives a fart? Big tenth birthday on May twentieth, which is today. Justin, You have the biggest heart in the kind of soul you bring so much love and like to our family. We love you and are proud of you. Enjoy your big smelly, farty birthday. That's from Mom, Dad, Jordan, and Benny the Dog's a happy birthday. Give fourthday, big smelly party birthday. Another one here, Hey, Graham's sister sliding into your DMS, welcome in. Want to Warsha, Happy belated birthday to our favorite to your favorite listener. Excuse me, Linda Victoria wishing her the best day lover lots. That's from her sister Diana, and I think she needs an extra who gets is the fart?
Speaker 5: Okay? And Linda Victoria. Oh there you go, another one here. Good morning, Graham.
Speaker 4: Can you please please please please please senday birthday wish for my son Domingo Nathaniel. A happy sixteenth birthday to this young athletic man. He's a very humble kid with a big heart, very helpful and always thinking of others. Shout out to his fellow football team el Camino High School of Daily City, Go Colts. Dad loves you very much and I'm very proud of who you becoming. I love your son, your dad, and that's from Jeff, So happy happy birthday. Coming Another one here, Graham, I'd like to give a special shout out and huge congratulations to the College of Sammontao Bulldogs softball team for winning the state championship this past weekend. Coach by the incredible Nicole Quigley Borg, the team went undefeated in the tournament finished the season with a phenomenal forty.
Speaker 5: Three and three record. I'm especially proud of my niece. Love.
Speaker 4: Your hard work, passion and determination helped lead your team to victory.
Speaker 5: You all made history.
Speaker 4: Go Bulldogs the fart Hey, Graham, can you please give a shout out to my son who is turning ten today, Joseph. From Sam Bruno. We listening you guys every morning. That's from Mom Lilian, so happy happy birthday, Joseph.
Speaker 5: Here's a fart.
Speaker 4: Another one here, Hey Graham, hoping you could help a fellow dad out my son's birthdays today. We'll be listening to our drive back from Disneyland. His name is Hey sus Valentino aka Tino. We listened to the JV Show since the Doghouse days, and I know JV would be so proud of how you guys are run the show, except for maybe the mild thoughts.
Speaker 5: Lol.
Speaker 4: That's from Dad Adam, so happy happy birthday, Tino.
Speaker 5: Far one more here, morning, Graham.
Speaker 4: Can you wish my daughter Kayani happy twelfth birthday today?
Speaker 5: We love you, have a wonderful day.
Speaker 4: That's from Mom Poppy, Zion, Liam and Leilani, so happy happy birthday, Kiani.
Speaker 5: Who used the birthday Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 18: Lee, We're stupid. I'm sorry. We should have come up with some better questions. Oppenheimer, Come on now, and who's going to really know that? Give me a break?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 4: What okay, So the first part of our talkback was cut off. Unfortunately, it sounds like she's very upset with the questions there that were in the Yep Nope game, and particularly the one about Oppenheimer.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: The reason and in my defense because I write the questions, and the reason in my defense I thought a lot of people would get that one correct was that Oppenheimer was won the Academy Award, right, was one of the biggest movies. Yeah out is that last year two years ago, and that really really brought to light for a lot of people that didn't already know the story of Oppenheimer and the creation of the atomic bomb, which did alter global history, you know, from that time.
Speaker 5: For fairly huge moment in human history.
Speaker 4: The other questions, though, maybe you wouldn't have gotten that one, but how many states share a land border with Alaska?
Speaker 5: And feel like you should know that.
Speaker 4: Zero differences between snails and slugs ashell? Feel like you should know that We had one about what is triple A stand for American Automobile Association. A little tricky, but I didn't like put that as the most high difficulty question, So like, I still think you had a pretty good shot of getting three out of four, But again, my apologies. I'll work on the question writing a message received.
Speaker 2: I honestly I thought she would have got the Oppenheimer won. It made more than nine hundred and fifty seven million dollars worldwide. Who was breaking records left and right?
Speaker 5: Do you know what that movie was at least about me? Maybe we were wrong. I guess that really bad.
Speaker 4: It's all the stuff you.
Speaker 12: Need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: The Bieber sports curse. Okay, so let's back it up real quick. Who is the celeb who's known for cursing sports teams?
Speaker 5: Drake?
Speaker 2: That would be Drake, Thank you, Graham. So every team or athlete that Drake roots for, they lose. It's a thing. Look it up. There's many examples of that on the internets. Well. On Sunday, the Maple Leaves were eliminated from the playoffs and Drake had money on the game. He put a million dollars on the Maple Leaves to win. If they did win, he would have got a two point one to three million dollar payout. But Drake's saying he's not the curse. He posted on his story Bieber curse, because who is actually at the game rooting for the Toronto maple leaves Justin and Hailey Bieber on Sunday, they curse the team.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what somebody who is a curse. They're trying to take a thing, the curse, off of them and put it on somebody else. Yeah, and have everybody because you know, that's not a fun thing for Drake. Drake loves gambling on sports and being the big veteran being seen sitting courtside, and as soon as people call you off for me, then you don't want to sit courtside.
Speaker 5: You don't want that backlash. It's not fun.
Speaker 2: I do like, though, that Drake will find humor and the things that people says about him, Like obviously he was just trying to be funny because he knew everybody would come for him as being the curse. Same thing when everyone is calling him bbl drizzy, what does he do. He throws the song in one of his songs. So I do like that he can find humor in things. But Drake, we all know you're the curse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the actual curse is just Canadian hockey teams. They're cursed in general. They haven't won a Stanley Cup in decades.
Speaker 2: Now, which is can we blame that on Drake?
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean maybe we can blame some of that on Drake, but that has to sting for a country whose sport is hockey and produces all the best hockey players and they have yet to And I don't know that there's a Canadian hockey team left now in these NHL playoffs.
Speaker 5: I don't think there is. And so the curse continues.
Speaker 2: Its al Drake's fault.
Speaker 5: Well, now that'd be fault.
Speaker 2: So yeah, do you guys care at all about the Jeff Bezos Lauren Sanchez wedding festivities festivity excuse me, that are ongoing right now?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: No, so this well, I mean tell me about it. It's probably a billion dollar weddings.
Speaker 2: So this well, the wedding is not happening until this summer. They're going to get married in June Venice, Italy, with two hundred guests in attendance. But this past weekend, Lauren Sanchez U celebrated her bachelorette weekend, so she was out in Paris going out to eat and stuff with her girls, which included Kim Kardashian, Chris Jenner, Katie Perry was there because now they have that astronaut. Bond Eva Longoria and more were there, And then I saw that they apped up the weekend meeting up with Jeff Bezos on his five hundred million dollars super yacht. This is on Sunday, and there are pictures of them sunbathing and there's a picture of Jeff Bezos slapping her ass. Oh god, it is so cringe. It is so cringe. But they look happy. I mean, if anybody cares, I think anybody, Yeah, anybody would be happy on that super yacht.
Speaker 5: I suppose, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: I just love when they post old pictures of Bezos. What do he like look like in his like nerdier days, not that he's still non nerd, but like what he used to look like, and what Elon Musk used to look like, and all these guys and they're like coming up in the tech world and like starting their companies and stuff, and now they're like, you know, worth hundreds of billions of dollars.
Speaker 5: Look at me now.
Speaker 2: But even the change from before he got with Lauren Sanchez, like completely different. Now he dresses jeffrankfects, Yeah, no, it's real.
Speaker 4: We got Zuckerberg out here wearing chains and like he's got his new little haircut.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's just like, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, it's hilarious.
Speaker 5: Come on, guys, what do you have all right?
Speaker 4: Top Golf more like top that's because the location in San Jose apparently had a major sewage problem this past Sunday. Employees said that at times sewage water was leaking from the ceiling, dripping from the light fixtures. They said they had to walk through it to serve food and drinks and it was quote complete with and toilet paper. They say the stained preached all levels of the complex. They don't know, or at least I don't know from the reports I've read about it, because of the problem in there seemed widespread. But I don't know if it was a back to toilet somewhere or somebody upper decked them or whatever and water started overflowing everywhere. I don't know if the problem exactly what went wrong was pinpointed, but it was a lot of water of the sewage variety that seeped everywhere and got into place a lot of places that it obviously shouldn't have been, and they say the conditions went on like this for a couple of hours before management finally decided to close the place down. Servers again, we're walking through this to deliver thick food.
Speaker 5: Not I mean, not that we know of. We don't know.
Speaker 4: The Santa Clara County Public Health Department said they received reports of sewage in the business sent county officials to conduct a full inspection at the property. So I'm assuming they've pinpointed where it all originated from and what went wrong. But the Health department closed the food preparation areas of the restaurant and parts of the driving range until Top Golf provides documentation showing that the business was professionally clean and fully sterilized.
Speaker 2: That is the grossest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 5: The pictures in the.
Speaker 2: Video videos are so disgusting.
Speaker 5: That place should have been closed.
Speaker 4: That's the one thing I love Top Golf, great establishments.
Speaker 5: Had a lot of fun there.
Speaker 4: The food's good, drinks, and I love, you know, my whole experience there was great. But like we've you got something like that going and water's dripping from the ceiling.
Speaker 5: You gotta just sorry everybody.
Speaker 4: We got to shut down and I know that's a big like there's a lot of people there and it's packed and you don't want to do that, but you got to close down, all right.
Speaker 2: So we're all going through the other one from now on.
Speaker 11: A one.
Speaker 5: Game, different city is good. Whatever somewhere shout out.
Speaker 1: Ye the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: JVS Show. I'm Selina andam J think so much for having us on Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 11: Hello JV Show, this is me go. It's currently my mom's birthday. Her name is Joscelyn. I just want to give her a birthday shadow. She is the best mom ever. She gives me everything. I am grateful that I have her from.
Speaker 5: The Oh, happy birthday, Jocelyn. Hope you have a great day. Give some fun.
Speaker 2: That's a good point, all right. We have your chance to with some crazy cash on standby. Also coming up eight twenty tickets for Billie Eilish. She just announced tour yesterday. We're gonna be hooking up with those tickets all week.
Speaker 4: But first, Graham, we got to talk about a new fashion trend that's dividing the internet. You guys, what's dividing those those of us that think it looks silly and those that are in the high fashion in the know because these things are selling out left and right from high end retailers, and that is bloomers. Bloomers are like well what a lot of people describe as diaper shorts because they are sort of flucky.
Speaker 2: Like an English person's underwear.
Speaker 5: That's what they are.
Speaker 4: I mean, essentially, they were old Victorian era undies and that's what they are. They look like big sort of granny panties that are sort of usually ruffled or frilled or what.
Speaker 5: I don't know how to describe that.
Speaker 4: We are getting some examples up at JV Morning Show on Instagram so you can take a look. But a lot of big name celebrities have been spotted wearing them because we know that the wearing underwear on the outside is the new kind of like fashion trend, and this sort of goes hand in hand with that. Is just like wearing your bloomers and then like a jacket or whatever. And we've seen Sydney Sweeney wearing these and a few other you know, big name celebrities and then show up to events and they're wearing just bloomers on the bottoms. Ladies, are you here for this trendy new life look.
Speaker 2: The if they just look like roughly shorts, like maybe there's a way to work. It's cute, because I mean i've seen diaper shorts. I think. The perfect example of what I think of when I think of diaper shorts. Kisha cole Wart to the Dreamville Festival last month, and that's up at JBS Show sorry JB Morning Show on our Instagram story. Now, these were like a look like it actually looked like diaper shorts, but they weren't very bloomer esque. So we have a video of her, you know, wearing these on stage.
Speaker 5: Those are pretty, Those are pretty.
Speaker 2: But they're not like roughly bloomers like the ones that I saw Sidney Sweeney wearing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're not as like fashion high fashion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're not as Victorian very diapery, but they are in those are bloomers. That what she's wearing there is bloomers because it's not a it's not a form fitting brief. In other words, if you're picturing a pair of regular underwear like granny panties that are form fitting, these diaper like puffy ye are.
Speaker 5: Kind of puffy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not here for that either.
Speaker 7: I don't like the look of it. It looks like you went shopping in the toddler era. I mean area of the store, I.
Speaker 2: Mean my toddler era. Oh Graham, do you have any opinion on I do.
Speaker 4: It's not a good one. I don't think it's the best. I just don't think it's the best look. They they also, I don't know. I feel like a lot of people are gonna end up with kind of a saggy butt look because the fabric is so loose on the besides in the back, I don't think it's going to give you as good of a look. But then again, should you be just wearing just underwear out in public? I guess that's another thing up for debate.
Speaker 6: I mean, underwear might be a little more flattering, because.
Speaker 5: That's what I think.
Speaker 2: It's a little more flattering.
Speaker 7: Than because with this diaper, when it literally looks like you're wearing a diaper or there's something.
Speaker 6: Back there, they shouldn't be there.
Speaker 4: French luxury fashion house Chloe, they have their mini Bloomer shorts in silk and they are currently sold out in all sizes, and do you know what one pair of them costs from there?
Speaker 5: And fifty dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's all these other high end fashion houses around the world that are selling these, and they're flying off the shelves, So ladies, just buckle up.
Speaker 5: Bloomers are coming.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying it's ugly.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: If I went out and like everybody is wearing these diaper shorts, that's true, and I'm in my skinny jeans or whatever. Like it always takes me a while to get on with the trends, but once like literally every other person is wearing something like I feel like I need to make the switch too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but some of them don't take. Some of them just take in the high fashion world and celebrities wear them, but they don't. The masses aren't out riding bart wearing their bloomers. You know.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's going to get to that.
Speaker 2: I hope not. But I'm saying, if it dd in the masses, we're now wearing bloomers or diaper shorts. Yeah, everywhere, like during Hot Girl Summer, this is what we're doing, and it's all over TikTok. We obviously have too, even you Graham, what.
Speaker 4: About just yeah, sure, I'm in What about just around the house like for your mai, A cute little pair of a cute little pair of bloomers for your mail. Turning anybody on, I mean it could, right, I mean they're you know, find some it looks like a diaper.
Speaker 5: It does look diaper.
Speaker 2: Yeam out know what guys turned on by diapers?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 5: Careful, woa.
Speaker 2: In prison?
Speaker 5: Careful? Hopefully they are?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, but you can let us know on the talkback what you think. If you want to go see some examples of the new trend in women's fashion, diaper shorts or bloomers. JV Morning Show, it's there on our Instagram, The.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, you said you have a fun game that you're gonna we're gonna play now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I invented a new game. It's going to be between you, Selena and you Jess. Now look, Bottle Rock Weekend is this weekend. I'm gonna be there Sunday. Look out for me. I'm gonna be out there having a good time. I'm really pumped to go. Bottle Rock awesome festival. If you've never been to it, they do a great job. It's it's one of the best run music festivals out there now look like every big festival. There's a lot of artists on the bill, a lot of them. And you know when they post the poster or whatever the flyer for it is the top line where they say that the headline artist, that the font is real big, and then it just gets progressively smaller and smaller as you go, and you're like, have I ever even heard of any of these?
Speaker 5: That you know?
Speaker 4: And every lineup at the Coachella, they're all like that you've heard of the maybe the first two lines, and then after that, I don't know have you heard of them? So I thought we should play a fun little game. We'll call it Bottle Rock or Bottle Not. I'm going to give you the name of an artist and you tell me if that is an actual artist from this year's Bottle Rock lineup or Bottle Not it's a fake artist that I have created. Keep your you guys, need to keep your score. I'm not going to be able to score for you, so you keep track of how many you get correct. And Jess, we are going to begin with you, Okay, Spiritual Cramp.
Speaker 6: Yes, an artist, yeah.
Speaker 4: That is that is in fact an artist We need like some game show music going right now, that would really be helpful.
Speaker 5: I should have thought of that for this game. That's all right. All right, Over to you, Selena, Taint Whisper.
Speaker 2: There is no way, no, you guys.
Speaker 4: You gotta say bottle not or bottle Rock. All right, Jess over to you again. You guys, keep your score, keep your score, Dope Lemon, bottle rock, Yes, Lemon, Dope Lemon is an actual artist as a spiritual ramp. I don't want to know what that is. All right, Over to you, Selena, the Silverado pickups.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, sure, yeah, yeah, you guys, bottle Rot, bottle Not.
Speaker 5: You guys are dominating so far. Has anyone got one wrong?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Jess over to you, DJ Hippo Sneeze.
Speaker 2: God, Bottlenot. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: You guys are really good at this game. Selena, your turn, moist Mamas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's definitely one in correct.
Speaker 4: All right, next one, Jess over to you in the Norwegian belch mob.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 4: These are artists that may or may not be performing at bottle Rock. That was not a real Selena, over to you, son of Dad.
Speaker 2: That is one.
Speaker 5: That is not. You gotta say bottleno it's bottle rock or bottle bottle not.
Speaker 4: Jess over to you, Eggie, bottle rock.
Speaker 2: God, she's literally looking at the lineup in front. I feel like she too, is Lena something worst looking at celebrity nudes.
Speaker 4: Oh jeez, Selena, over to you, Mark Shelstein and the sweaty tidbits.
Speaker 2: There's no way bottlenot.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, Jess over to you, oak leaves.
Speaker 2: Bottle rock. That is not going down. That is not going an.
Speaker 4: Artist on this Sun. This week's bottle rock lineup? All right, Selena, over to you. What's the score right now?
Speaker 6: Five to three?
Speaker 4: I have three, five to three? Just in the leads, Selena, you need this one the National Parks.
Speaker 2: Uh no, you have to say bottle bottle rock.
Speaker 5: Wait you think that is my mind?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is bottle rock. Why did she say no?
Speaker 6: But then you you hit the no.
Speaker 2: It was I said my answer before he hit that.
Speaker 5: All right, Well you trip me up because you said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, But I still got my answer.
Speaker 4: Right, Just bottle rock, just bottle rock or bottle not Grace Bowers in the Hodgepodge.
Speaker 5: Bottle not, that's an actual bottle rock.
Speaker 2: That is you threw me off.
Speaker 6: You threw me off.
Speaker 5: She's playing on Saturday? Or what are we? Is it all tied up?
Speaker 2: Almost?
Speaker 6: I have four and I have five?
Speaker 17: All right?
Speaker 5: Uh it's Selena you yep? All right? Jesse Se and the Piedmont micro Climates.
Speaker 6: I actually will be there.
Speaker 5: Are you going to No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: You don't have to un Bottle Knot bottlenot obviously.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Is it all tied up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, the final one. This is gonna go one for each of you.
Speaker 2: Jess.
Speaker 5: This is to you Ali kat neutered.
Speaker 6: Bottle rock.
Speaker 4: That is not an actual all right, Selena, you need this one. Bottle rock or bottle Knot? Is this an actual bottle rock artist? Two feet bottle rock? Yeah, Winsley game it concludes.
Speaker 5: Bottle rock or bottle Knot?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 2: That is everyone who is going to bottle rock? This the beginning. I've never been.
Speaker 5: You haven't.
Speaker 2: I've never been to bottle rock.
Speaker 5: I can't want to go so bad.
Speaker 4: I'm going Sunday. I'm a big Noah con fan, but also I'm a huge fan of Taint Whist. I can't wait to see them.
Speaker 2: Was that one of the bottle knots?
Speaker 4: Oh wait, that's Okay, that's not.
Speaker 5: A real artist.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, that's on the JV show Grams. I know you get really bad migraine. Sometimes there's this trend on TikTok.
Speaker 5: Do you think it's the that's whispering or someone's whispering.
Speaker 2: To the I thought somebody it's somebody who like knows how to communicate with it, and.
Speaker 5: Like that'd be taint whisperer. This is Tate whisper. So is it a whisper.
Speaker 4: That's coming from there or is somebody whispering to it?
Speaker 7: No, it's the whispers coming from I don't know.
Speaker 4: They're Swedish, so we'll find when I see them on stage. I'll let you guys know.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, Selita Graham, Jess oh Man, thank you guys.
Speaker 5: For making me laugh every morning. Taint Whisper.
Speaker 17: Whisper.
Speaker 5: Oh great name for a podcast, all right, or for a band?
Speaker 4: And we play a little game Bottle Rock or Bottlenot. Made up some fake bottle rock artists as well as mixed in some real ones to see if the ladies could figure out which one's real which one was fake. It turns out a taint whisper as much as I wanted them to be real not not a real band that this weekend's bottle rocking it.
Speaker 10: Good morning JV Show. This is Nancy listening to you guys play this bottle rock game. Selena Graham should have given you some rules how to play the game beforehand, because your inability to be able to say bottle rock or bottle not was the funniest thing and by default just wins just on that.
Speaker 2: What yes, all right, love you guys. Well you didn't say that was one of the rules.
Speaker 5: Well I kind of have to agree, because, like, how hard was it?
Speaker 2: You didn't say that you must answer with bottle rock or bottle eyes. I say that at the beginning you just said that was the name of the game.
Speaker 4: But then I said, say bottle rock or bottle not. I laid that out. Thank you Jess for having my back care out.
Speaker 2: I totally missed that part. I stile one.
Speaker 6: That's one more point for me.
Speaker 2: Actually, whatever, Good morning JAV Show.
Speaker 16: I'd like to wish my baby girl, Mila a happy seventh birthday.
Speaker 6: Happy birthday, baby girl.
Speaker 16: We love you so much. We're all so proud of you and how well you're doing in school and in swim. Keep pushing girl. We love you so much from mommy, Daddy, Zoe and Liam.
Speaker 6: Have a great seventh birthday.
Speaker 5: Happy birthday, Hope you have a great day birthday.
Speaker 2: That's a great point. Now before we get to this supposed cure for headaches and migraines, and I really wanted to bring this up because Graham, you're a friend of mine and you suffer from migraines sometimes during the show when you're just powering through them and it is so bad. Before we get to that, I want to remind you you could be winning these Giants tickets.
Speaker 7: Yup, Just leave us a talk back right now, letting us know who you would take with you to their game coming up on June third at Oracle Park.
Speaker 6: That way you can get these four tickets to check you.
Speaker 7: We're back, yeah, to check them out against the Padres. That's going to be a City Connect Tuesday, so they will be wearing the really cool City Connect uniforms.
Speaker 2: So leave us to talk aback right now. Yes, and good luck, Hope, you and the tickets. So people on TikTok are swearing by the migraine meal at McDonald's.
Speaker 5: It's at McDonald's.
Speaker 2: It's at McDonald's. Now, don't go up to the drive and order the migraine meal because I don't think they're gonna know what you're talking about. Okay, but this is what it's being called online and on TikTok, and what it is is a large coke. Okay, I'm in an order of large fries.
Speaker 5: I'm in they have the best friend.
Speaker 2: People are saying, when you have that crazy headache or even a full blown migraine, you get the migraine meal. Maybe throw in like an ibuprofen or whatever it is.
Speaker 5: I throw a big back in there too. Okay, great, but now we've just gotten to McDonald's. Order a number one with the coke.
Speaker 2: Thank you, But the headache just like goes away. And so many people are swearing by this.
Speaker 4: I'm interested on my ears perked up because it's things that I like. There's nothing better than when you can treat something that's bad with something really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're saying, the caffeine from the from the coke and then the saltiness of the fries will just like boom instinct. Here.
Speaker 4: The only problem for me with my migraines, and look everybody gets them differently, but with mine, I get super super nauseous. I cannot I don't want to eat. It sounds that the fries and the coke sound really good right now, but if I was in the throes of a migraine in mine lasts for like twenty four hours, I just don't want to eat. I feel so sick to my stomach. I just need to be in a dark room with my head wedged under pillows and then squashed between my arms, and I just want to be like that in the fetal position for a good Yeah, twenty four hours in the dark.
Speaker 2: And do you get like the ocular stuff too, Yeah, I get to see I see all the lights and stuff first for about that goes for about forty five minutes an hour.
Speaker 5: Maybe if I could eat it then.
Speaker 2: I don't know if the migraine meal is gonna help with all the extra symptoms that you're experiencing. I think just for like the headache part of it, it does help. It has to be like the regular coke, sorry, not a diet coke. Has to be the one with all the sugar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the better one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that's not good. That's what we get anyway.
Speaker 6: I think I'm going to go try this out today. I don't have a migraine, but I want just for funzies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what, I'm feeling a slight headache coming on, not a go I feel a little bit of a headache.
Speaker 5: I might need to go try this today too, just to.
Speaker 2: See Graham, is there something you wanted to talk about here?
Speaker 4: I did want to ask Jess something about because look, what did we write down in the prediction journal for Jess's upcoming nuptials.
Speaker 5: Well, they're not there yet because she's.
Speaker 2: Not engaged, but we engage this year.
Speaker 4: I think that's what we have written down the prediction journal is that an engagement is going to happen this year. And look, don't take a peek at the calendar, because holy this year has gone by really fast. Almost halfway there, Yeah, which is insane to me. I still think it's going to happen this year. But Bride shared a pretty funny moment from her own wedding, and I wanted to know if Jess thought her man was going to be this clueless in the wedding planning process, because she says, as they're driving and she's going separately over to the wedding ceremony site because you're not allowed to see the bride ahead of time, you know, first rules. As there's driving other she gets a phone call from her from the groom and he's frantic. He's a little bit worried. He's like, do I need to stop and get candles for the cake?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: People were dying laughing because like, this is a birthday cake, bro, it's a wedding cake. But apparently, you know, some guys don't really aren't. C thought maybe this is a good idea, Maybe we need candles for this cake. And she laughed and immediately said I'm putting this on TikTok, which she did, and it's gone viral on there.
Speaker 6: What kind of candles did he even think?
Speaker 5: I don't know, maybe birthday candles or maybe like a.
Speaker 2: Little room candle, or we're going to sing to them.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but this is what this guy thought. Jess just got me to thinking, what level of involvement when you inevitably get engaged it'll happen this year.
Speaker 5: I'm manifested it now because I'd like to be right.
Speaker 4: But when you inevitably get engaged in the wedding planning starts happening. What level of involvement do you think your.
Speaker 5: Man is going to have?
Speaker 7: I actually think he's going to be very involved because based on what we've done talked about so far, like he has a lot of opinions on a lot of different things.
Speaker 5: Now I think, no, I.
Speaker 7: Think the little things like that, he's he's not gonna really do you.
Speaker 2: Want him to have opinions or would you rather be left to you so you can get what you want?
Speaker 7: I mean, ultimately maybe it'll be what I what I want, but I do want his opinion because I'm so indecisive with these things, with anything really, so I.
Speaker 6: Like getting his opinion.
Speaker 7: And then I like that he's gonna be involved with things because he's also very organized.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so that's gonna help out a lot because he's gonna have Excel sheets for everything and lists and reminders and I can just.
Speaker 4: Pick, here's paining out with your buddies, and he whips out his Excel wedding spreadsheet like, no, thanks, bro, I think I'll I think I'll play the back nine.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, though, when women want their guys opinion, it's like we already know what we want. We're just asking you because we hope that you say the same thing, just so validation.
Speaker 6: It's not an.
Speaker 2: Opinion a location that we're making the right choice. But if you say the other option, then we're going to try to convince you about why we think ours is the better option, to try to sway you to agree with us. But at the end of the day, it's going to be what we want, right.
Speaker 4: But or if you're like Jess and you're a little bit indecisive, then it's going to throw you into an indecision tail spin at that point when someone picks the opposite thing that you picked, and then you're gonna sit there in him and haba. My advice have a shorter engagement so you don't sit there and just become paralyzed with all the decisions which you can when you're planning a wedding, because there literally are hundreds upon hundreds of decisions to be made, and my advice always is ninety nine percent of.
Speaker 5: Those things you'll never notice. No one will.
Speaker 4: Remember the color of the napkins or whatever, like, don't but I will remember, yeah, but don't know you won't not on that day you don't care.
Speaker 5: You're focused on so many other things that day.
Speaker 7: Now, how did you guys go about it? When other people tried to give their opinion.
Speaker 2: But out Yeah, okay, they wanted a stupid It doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter what you want.
Speaker 2: This is our day.
Speaker 4: I was so glad that Kate had a vision for our wedding and I got to be the validating guy.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that will look great. Oh my god. Yeah, I never thought flowers in that spot. Yes we should.
Speaker 4: I should spray paint three hundred apples silver and put one at each place setting.
Speaker 5: I'll get right on that. And I did.
Speaker 4: I think that was actually I think that was actually a legitimate that. I don't know how many, maybe one hundred and fifty, whatever it was. I did that, you know what I mean? Yeah, you just say yes and you do it.
Speaker 2: What did you do afters with apples?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Seems kind of wasteful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever.
Speaker 4: You should have seen the place settings that looked. You'd have got married in an apple, ured you, guys.
Speaker 6: I do remember the little details.
Speaker 4: I remember it because I had to spray paint three hundred apples.
Speaker 6: What were we talking about again?
Speaker 2: Today's how is trending, is coming up.
Speaker 6: Hot, It's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 12: Oh, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: And today's haws trend to get sponsored by Prime Youth Aesthetics. I am gonna be there on the twenty eighth. It's a Wednesday from four to six pm. Join me out there. Prime Youth is in a downtown pleasant and they're a boutique med spa for all things beauty and wellness. I'm actually a real client of theirs, and we're gonna do a bunch of giveaways and raffling and trying of their things. So primeth Aesthetics dot Com to RSVP. All right, So there are a couple of celebrities who suffered pretty embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions. Now, before I tell you who these two celebs are, I just want to know if we are on the same wavelength Jess and Graham. Okay, can you guys name the two most unlikable female celebs Katy Perry.
Speaker 4: Katy Perry and one oh I Kim Kardashians pretty unliked.
Speaker 2: It's not her, Okay, Katy Perry is one of them.
Speaker 5: Okay, Katy Perry's one.
Speaker 2: Why can't I think of anybody else? Jlo. There we go. They both suffered embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions in the past few days.
Speaker 11: J LO.
Speaker 2: She was in New York at some she was going to some like extravagant birthday party, and she arrives at the theater and she's wearing a peached gown and she kind of pulled her dress to one side to adjust it, and then she starts walking the carpet not knowing that one of her Pepperoni's was like out, and she's posing for pictures and cameras are flashing and you can see one of her headlights. So that was that one. And then Katy Perry, as you know, she is on her Lifetimes tour and she recently performed in Vegas. This was over the weekend, and as she's doing some move which involved a lot of running, the broad part of her costume just came unhooked. She like almost completely fell off of her You know, she's got some nice ones too, but that's besides the point. So she had to like hang on to her top. And then some like random stage attendant came out and had to hook her bra back o, which may be it would have been so awkward. I don't want some rando like cooking my bra.
Speaker 4: In that moment, though, You'll take anything that's true.
Speaker 5: I want to get covered back up.
Speaker 2: That's true. Okay, So big news for Swifties. There's been a lot of speculation that she is getting ready to release her reputation album, Taylor's Version. Obviously, you know, this is supposedly going to be the big announcement that she's going to make at the upcoming American Music Awards, although we don't really know if there's any announcement. That's just what the Swifties think. Well, listen to this. Earlier today, The Handmaid's Tale dropped a preview of like an upcoming I Guess episode and may included a preview of Taylor's song look What You Made Me Do? Taylor's Version, and that's off the Reputation album, So I think this is a major hint that that Reputation of re release is on the way. And they even put in the caption Rebellion June's version, which is you know, from the show. And then a new episode is now streaming. Blah blah blah blah, blah and Hulu. But I believe I think the new album is coming, and it's.
Speaker 6: Been a while too people have been waiting for it.
Speaker 5: Has and then there's been like the little Easter eggs here and there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely it definitely is. Excuse me, all right, Graham, what do you have for right?
Speaker 4: Major dead bird update US Major bird update. Last week we talked about how neighborhood and Richmond's been plagued and puzzled by dead birds constantly dropping from the sky.
Speaker 5: This is in the area of East Richmond Heights.
Speaker 4: Residents there say that more than fifty birds have wound up dead on the streets and the sidewalks there and in their yards. And the initial theory was that the birds were coming into contact with a power line and they were getting zapped, because some residents even reported hearing like some kind of zapping sound prior to the birds falling to their death, so they thought, oh, they're getting electrocuted. Well, the Sheriff's office has got involved. PG and E's gotten involved, and look, PG and E collected some of the birds and they brought them to the Californian Department of Fish and Wildlife for an examination. And the Wildlife Health Lab found quote no signs of electrocution in the collected birds, so now we're thinking they didn't get electrocuted in. Pgen's also saying, we inspected all our lines in the area that everybody on Bernhard Avenue or whatever that everybody says they're dropping from, and our lines there's no malfunction.
Speaker 5: Everything looks completely normal.
Speaker 4: Now here's where it takes a twist because a couple of the birds that were collected, while they showed no signs of electrocution, they did show signs of some kind of trauma, trauma that could be consistent with a pellet gun, bb gun or slingshot. So we might have a serial bird killer on our hands that's attacking them. Other photos of some of the other people have taken pictures of some of the other dead birds, and the wildlife experts looked at those pictures and said, those birds look like they've suffered some sort of injury because of a trauma. They don't know what the exact cause of that trauma is, but we might have a serial killer on our hands.
Speaker 2: You guys, oh my god.
Speaker 4: Because Pgenie is saying we're ruled out. It's not us electrocuting the birds.
Speaker 2: That is so sad.
Speaker 4: The mystery deepens. You guys, whoa leave us a talkback. If you're the one shooting down all the birds on the iHeartRadio rat, could you just cut it out, leave us a talk back about why you're doing it. But then also please cut it. Please cut it out because that's wildlife.
Speaker 5: Please let the birds be all right.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for that update. Grammy uh Garry.
Speaker 1: It is the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.