Speaker 1: You're listening to Everything out There with your host Steve Stockton. Hello friends, Hello, hello everybody, and welcome back everything out there. I'm your host Steve Stockton here on the Clyde Lewis Ground zero Radio Network. Joining me tonight have a couple of paranormalists. Frequent visitor Cisco Murdoch and coming back for the second time or no accident. This is I think her third time.
Speaker 2: Lynn one day? Lynn, is this your your Is this your second or third time here?
Speaker 3: I forget third time, maybe even fourth time. I think it is the third time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm telling you it's been a few and Cisco has been here like half a dozen. So anyway, I thought i'd have these ladies in tonight. They're both paranormalists, and we'll just have a paranormal potpourri and talk about whatever's strange things are on our mind. It's uh, we're into August now, so spooky season is coming up. Nicoll already got the house decorated here. What's going on in your world's paranormal wives of Ladies?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you go, oh, I was going to have you go for Cisco. I just came back from the bash. Actually this was my first time to Pennsylvania. It was my first time to the Gettysburg Bash, and it was really a great time. Between the two hotels everything they had everything connected and there were all kinds of things in both lobbies. So if ever you do get to go, make sure that you go into both hotels because they have different things going on in both, as well as the conference room and all that area back around there. But definitely don't miss out on a bus tour. I meant to take one. I'm going to take one next year when I go. But it was wonderful meeting so many people of like mind and Pam did an amazing job with the Gettysburg Bash. I was fortunate enough to get to stay in an airbnb with two other couples that were friends, and so it was nice, you know, having we we all went to dinner together and stuff like that, and you know, so it was it was nice. We actually had dinner with the new paranormal group it's called Para at Para a Normal. They're just filming now their first season, so we we got pictures and stuff taken with them. And of course that Batman was there and that that Michael guy with the white thing, but it was it was a great time and I really enjoyed it. So that's that's one of the things that I did. I do have some things coming up. I did here to hit a deer on the way home and kind of messed up my car. I've got plans to go to Virginia for a for two paranormal events within the are weekends apart and to do both of those as well as I'm gonna be on some shows coming up, some podcasts coming up, and my Guya show is out with George Nori on Beyond Belief. It was released a couple of months ago, so it's just been.
Speaker 1: A real bit a lot of stuff going on there. What about you, Cisco, did you get to go to the brus this year?
Speaker 4: I haven't done a damn thing. Steve, she was moving. I'm just yeah. I mean, we do this every day, you know. It's it's it's amazing to be in this. There's always something we talk about it when you know, we all get together on the show. Steve's been on my show, I've been on Lynn show. Lyn's been on my shows. Lynn, Steve and I have all been on each other. It's just it's a comfortable situation because we don't have to do any preliminaries ahead of time. We all know with each other about where each other are in, if you can call it an understanding your comfortable spot. I think you know where we sit in the paranormal and every once in a while we'll bump into somebody that comes way out of left field and you know, tells you, you know, ghost are all made out of green, yellow or something, and you got to like, okay, because that's where they are. You know, there's no I don't think there's any wrong place to be in this, but there is definitely a comfort would be able to sit with people who just are open minded about you know, they don't argue about somebody's experience. You know, they don't you know, are you sure you know it had red eyes? Are you sure they weren't blue? Because mine had blue and yours can't have read because you know, that makes it all of that stuff is just gone. And I think that that's one of the things that happens too when you go to a paranormal convention or anything like that. UFO Bigfoot. You know, there's thousands of different names you could combinations, but that's the thing. I think what we also need to do is maybe at these conferences, just set out everybody in a big, you know, room where everybody can talk, nobody's more important than anybody else, and you know, stand up and say, hey, what's the most amazing thing that you've ever you know, experienced? Was it? You know it might not have been an experience for yourself, but did you read a true account of an experience that just really set you know, you in a different spot and what was it? And why? You know? Because everybody is always running around those things, and everybody at the different tables, each team or person or experiencer or whatever it may be, they have that one piece or that you know, a couple of pieces of information and it's and it really seems to be we just can't melt together somehow and get okay, this is where we are now. Steve and I try to do this all the time on Mondays, where we'll go back to like the sixties and say, well, they had the same they're talking the same conversation then as we're having now, and what have we done with fifty years? You know what I mean? But it's it doesn't really matter that we're not falling on any specific concrete answers. It's more of comfort zones, I think. And it's really nice to be in a comfort zone, a paranormal zone, I guess, comfort zone with people where you can just talk about it and they understand what you're saying and you're not worried about oh gosh, you know, the last time I told this story, forgot to mention the green sweater, And because I didn't mention the green sweater this time, they're going to think I made it up. You know, it shouldn't be like that.
Speaker 1: We all know what we saw and what we experienced and what we heard, and we all know that each other knows that, so we don't have anything to prove to one another. Yeah, because none of us are skeptics. We're all the believers. And I've had our own experiences where experiences and paranormalists, and it's just it's nice to just chat would like mind to people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ye, it absolutely is. And you know the thing is too is you know, for people that are going to be listening in, this is not the one on one class. This is the advanced class. So and it's nice to have that because we can talk openly about these things. Something I did want to mention as a side note tonight is the lions Gate. It is the opening for manifestation and it is a Lion's Gate on steroids because it's mixed in with a new moon, so anybody out there, and it does kind of overshadow for a few days I think until August tenth or something like that, but like today is the biggest day. So please people, if you are not familiar with the Lionsgate, google it, find out how to manifest your dreams and definitely do that today and put it out there. So I just wanted to share that with everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate that. I've been reading up on that a little bit.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are talking about it, and I've been watching the moon signs because of the coming baby. Now he's four weeks and five days I think from today, but I think he's going to be here a little earlier. You got that blue moone the Sturgeon moon coming on the nineteenth. Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't show up in that week but remains to be seen.
Speaker 3: I got goosebumps on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, cool, little man's coming.
Speaker 3: How only four weeks. Where did the time go?
Speaker 1: It was, like I'm telling you, we found out New Year's Day that we were expecting and just we were thinking, wow, for forty weeks, that's a long time. But here it is like four and in a couple of days, and it's just it's it's flown by.
Speaker 4: Tell you what a good A lot faster after they get here too.
Speaker 3: That that is so true. So is Nicole wearing your shoes? Steve? Is she what is she wearing your shoes with her pregnancy feet? You know, your feet get really but I used to have to wear my my husband's.
Speaker 1: She probably didn't want to wear my shoes, but she had to get some different, more comfortable shoes and socks too. She likes those little, uh, the low profile socks, but she she did have to borrow some of my socks.
Speaker 3: There you go, that's standard. But yeah, you know, you guys are so to me. I'm in all both of you. You're very you're amazing, your you're good people, and you've had so much even more experience, much longer than even I have had in the field. And I I just I'm you know, I just love hearing you know some of your stories and things like that that you share and you know, it's just going.
Speaker 1: I figured out that between the both of us, we've got over one hundred years experience in this and that's no bullshit. That's that's the true experiencing when I was in the single digits and Cisco did too. I'll be sixty one this year, so there you go. That's probably closer to what one hundred and fifty or no, not that much, one hundred and ten years or something.
Speaker 4: Like that, but a little closer. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 4: People always get It's not that I'm sorry, honey, I just want to say this too. People always try to get us all the times. How the hell can you remember something from when you're two or three? And I'm like, look, I bet you you remember flashes too. Now if you have closed moments like that finding moment, it's profound, like you remember when you know mine, I think I remembered the most because there was so many teenage girls screaming around me, you know, and my mom because the whole house was filled with you know, my sisters were all teens at the time, and there's just a lot of emotion. And of course it's not a sometimes I remember, not complete, like a flowing, complete video playing out from beginning to end. Sometimes it's it's more like like a flat like flashes, like almost like watching an old uh, an old v VHS tape or something that's got a couple of glitches in it, you know. And I Steve and I talked about this when we first got together, trying to tell these stories without filling in the gaps, because you try to fight yourself when you're okay, well, you know, how did I get from the bedroom to the living room. You know, I'm just making that part up, but you know, so you assume it and and and you know, well somebody I must walk or somebody carried me or whatever, and you fill that gap in it. After a while, I think that that can start manifesting as it really happened. So, you know, that's the main thing. Is Like when I was telling Steve the first time about my story, I'm like, I don't remember exactly what happened here, but I remember at that time I was up higher and I was looking over my you know, my sister's shoulder or whatever, and I saw my sister sitting on the couch and said this, you know, but you know, when you tell a story like that, you try very hard to be honest and say, you know, I don't remember how I got from there to there. I just wound up there and then this was what happened. But when you're being honest like that, people are like, well, I don't know, so you can't win either way.
Speaker 1: Tell then, I have, especially, like we said, with those defining moments, I have almost total recall. I have a near photographic memory and have ever since childhood. I can tell you every single thing about it the way I remember it. I've had people saying, oh, you've got to be lying, because nobody remembers that much detail I was there.
Speaker 4: You know, because we're you know, speaking of people always say, well, you're just trying to sell your book. Let me tell you people, you know, we h one of us has great books out there. You know, uh Lynn has several, and Steve has a bunch, and I've got one with Steve. And it's you're you're not doing it for that. I mean the amount of time when you're writing a book and you're putting down your experiences that really happened to you. You're trying to be like I said, very careful, and you're wording and you're trying to be expressive and you're trying to be descriptive so the reader can be there, you know, but more so, more over than that, you're you know, you're also going through the emotion of it all and you're trying to be clear and without Sometimes people what you think you saw it, Well, I'll give you all the things I thought. You know, you pick because I don't know, this is what I saw and as I think it's very interesting too when you have an experience like that at a young age and you talk to somebody decades later about it and then see it all new through their eyes and get new ideas. Steve and I have done that a lot of times, and I think that's where most of our learning, me is.
Speaker 2: When there was somebody there with me and they don't remember much of.
Speaker 1: All about it. I've had that happen, like with my nephew. He was granted four years younger than me, but we had some experiences and I remember it in great detail, and I'll tell it and tell it, tell it and he's like, I don't remember that, but I mean I obviously do. I'm not just making shit up.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's aggravating that that people don't have the same brain and memory that you do when you especially when you're telling the story.
Speaker 4: Yep, with my brother the thame, he doesn't remember any of it, not any They.
Speaker 1: Just don't want to remember a lot of it wasn't as important to them as it was to me, obviously, But again.
Speaker 2: That's I went to.
Speaker 1: High school with people for four years and run into them later in life and like, nah, I don't remember. Yeah, we were in the same class together. We were in Miss Bradford's English class. I said on the I don't remember you did, but oh well I was kind of anyway, So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and I think there is some some there. I mean, it's a known fact. I'm sure that you know we blocked trauma. You know, it may very well be. This is sounds silly as all get out, but you know how dogs will have They have like I don't know how many smells, like four hundred and something. You know, I'm sure I got that wrong, but just put that there as a placeholder, and they can only hold the memory of that amount of sense and once a new income and one's got to go. So I'm wondering if people are like that, they have so much ram in their head, so they get rid of the memories. They don't really want to keep hold on of the ones they do. And I think that that that doesn't make any medical or scientific sense the way I said it, but I think it makes a human sense.
Speaker 2: I think it does.
Speaker 1: And you know, so like that goldfish in a bowl, you know, by the time they swam around that they forgot everything they saw and then it's all new again.
Speaker 2: And I think there are people that have that goldfish attention span.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, and speaking of the years of experience in this room right now, we have one hundred and sixty years of experience because I remember vivid stories when I was five and remembered seeing because we lived three short blocks behind a hospital, seeing people spirits and patient gowns walking through, and it was it was commonplace for us. I mean, it was like there's the toaster, there's the door, there's a ghost, you know, and so we didn't learn to be afraid of them. A lot of people too, I think, like what you both were saying as well, sometimes people it's kind of a selective thing and they tunes of it out because in the generations that we grew up in, you learn to keep your mouth shut because you didn't want to be the weirdo or the one that the white coats came and took away. You know, you didn't the Joneses. Everything was about the Joneses. I don't know where somebody came up with that name and what it looked like, and everything was, you know, what face value. So you didn't dare And then when you throw traditional religion in with it too, then you've got a missmash of you know, you have to hide it, and now you even start to doubt yourself, you know. So anyway, it's nice to be here with you guys, because I don't have to do that here.
Speaker 4: That's so true, and you know there's a great point and not to jump in here, Steve, but you know, I never understood how people could keep saying religions and I don't and I don't mean to to bash any because it's across the board. In most cases, it's all about love. Yet everybody comes at people with hate like you can't do that because bar blah blah, And I'm like, wait a minute, Like Steve and I were talking about the Boorley Mansion, a very famous, very haunted at it's no longer there. The rectory, the Boorly Rectory, and of course in the UK, right outside of Lancashire, I believe anyhow, the whole point of the haunting there was a monk and an of course legend, and Peter Underwood said his legend. So I'll go ahead and quote Peter you know, uh, because if you can't believe him, you know what forty years as the president of the ghost Hunters Society or whatever in the UK, I mean, just a wonderful man, and said that the legend there was a nun and a monk fell in love and met in secret. They got caught. So the religions, both of the that was in charge of both of them, which is supposed to be based out of love, decided they were going to hang the monk and wall them none up alive, uh, in the rectory itself, and bricker in. And that's supposed to be your expression of love, you know, why not? Okay, hey, you crazy kids, maybe you made a bad choice, you know, and pick this, you know, and you said it was for life, but you know you fell in love. God had another plan so go ahead, We'll let you out of this and you go be happy. And you know, and what I don't get it that would make more sense.
Speaker 1: It's not like you know, the mafia or a gang or something where it's blood in, blood out. You know, it's just you should be able to turn and walk away if God had other plans. I think you called it right on the nail there.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 3: I agree also, you know a lot of times too. And again we're not none of us are bashing traditional religion. I do believe that there is a purpose for it. I do believe in God, so you know, just to make that clearer, you know, to anybody that's listening, I believe.
Speaker 4: In all of that.
Speaker 1: The preachers come on, they've been on here several times and everybody knows that listens how I feel about that.
Speaker 2: I believe in God.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do think it gets a bad name. I think it gets a bad name because the representative slices that are out there are showing me more of hate than love. And I don't understand that. And it's the same with ghosts. It is the same with ghosts. Why are people yelling at me telling me that ghosts are made out of green jello when I'm trying to tell them that love is eternal, and love continues on and your essence continues on. You know that energy can't be destroyed, it just gets changed, and you know where does it go? And hey, here we have about a bazillion gazillion stories here are they all fake?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: And my ghosts aren't made out of green jello? You know.
Speaker 1: LEEGI and I were talking about that last night. And when we've reverenced it before, I from beyond, which is my UFO, UAP and relative channel. If just one story is real, just one UFO encounter, just one ghost, just one bigfoot, just one of any of that stuff is true, then there you go. That's all it takes for one of them to be true. And I think there's a lot of them that are.
Speaker 4: Yep, me too, I agree, I agree. I just wanted to say that about that because here's the thing. When you're standing up there, you know, maybe given a seminar or lecture whatever, and again anywhere, paranormal convention, whatever, similar, and people are just arguing about this, you know, why can't we all start with what we're all have in common, what we all have in common is our zest for knowledge, our our want or our need for people pictures to understand what's going on. You know, everybody's got a different reason. You know, nobody wants to be lied to or hoodwinked, or you know, they saw something and they're just trying to prove that something's out there so they can validate what they saw. Whatever their reason is. You know, we have something in common. And that's the question, you know, And now, okay, what did you go gather? What do you have? What did you see? Really? Okay, you know, and I think you know, Steve and I over the years have really kind of peeled apart the fact that, of course just because you're you know, your ghosts showed up in a you know, a tinkerbell ball of glittery light and then decided to manifest. Is whatever it did, you know, or however it did and acted the way it did, it doesn't mean that your ghost story that was completely different didn't happen. It's different types of ghosts, different people experience in it. It's everything in the room. It's all the end energy combined. It's the energy of the land, is the energy of the building, the structure of the place. It's the energy of the person that walked into that energy. It's the energy of the ghost that was If the ghost was there, the ghost might have followed you. You might have might have said, hey, where are you going, you know, and followed them in. You know, we just have all these questions still, but I think we have some answers. I think we have some answers. I do believe it has to do with the individual who became the ghost, and I think it has to do with the individual who is seeing the ghost and there's an energy connection there for whatever reason. In some cases, not all cases, you know, in some cases, you just walk up into a ghost and Yo, there we are, you know, and it doesn't have any big meaning behind it. The ghost isn't there because it's going through the same thing you're going through. And recognize your energy. You just walked up in a ghost and there you both were. You know that happens too, Yes, no, well all.
Speaker 3: No, And that's true. And you know, I think that people are also people. They're born with gifts, they're born with this innate understanding. However, it's changed with nature versus nurture, and they're taught to be afraid of it. So a lot of times people they're trying to prove it to themselves or they're afraid to prove it to themselves because they have this inner knowing. So even if somebody says, oh, there's no such thing as ghosts, now, they have an inner knowing. They're just creeped out that you're talking about it, and anybody that comes forward. You know, I've noticed a few things even on television recently, where they're constantly trying to debunk it. You know, they're constantly I mean, there's all of these miraculous things that are facts that have occurred, but they focus on this one little piece that was a little bit off and that diminishes the whole thing. And you know, all of us have had experiences and to me, I have never ever had anybody come and criticize me or say that what I was saying wasn't true. Then again, maybe because I don't give a flip. If somebody were to, I'd be like, oh, well, I have a nice day, you know type thing. But we know, we know what we've seen. There is no doubt, and we know you know that we've seen it more than once. And I mean some of us have been in situations or all of us have been in situations where we have seen it at the same time with other people. So there's that validation too, you know. And but people, some people just aren't quite ready for it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, absolutely true. If I could jump in here real quick, I think that's a very important point, and I try to I try to say it on my show, you know, we get together and stuff, because I think it's so important. You're only going to understand what your consciousness at the this point in your life is ready to understand. You might be getting held back from certain information or you know, if you ever tried to think of something when you were a kid and then you know, here you are forty and you're just wandering around the grocery store or whatever, and all of a sudden it pops into your head and you get it, and you're like, why didn't I get that earlier? Are you kidding me? I'm just now figuring it out, you know. But it's like that in the Paranormal, I believe, and Steve was the one who just having conversations with him and then you know, Steve, what do you think about that? Was it? Mind? You have? And that's how we wrote the book too. We are all children in the wilderness to day afterlife, because I wanted it that way, because this is how we learn, you know. I just think that's an amazing thing to still be able to do after fifty years, forty years, sixty years, you know where you're like, Wow, I'm working. I'm running around a thing in my head now that has a lot to do with one of my first well not for not even close, but my first time I saw my mom. Because you remember, Steve, I was telling you about where like she would, I'd wake up, she'd just be in different parts of my room like just and and she seemed to always be surprised when she saw me. At the same time, she'd just blink out. You know, that's a short version, but take my word for it. Now, there's something in Lynn. Don't say a word. Uh. There's something uh that's been going on with people I know and some other people I know, and a couple of people that I've heard recently. So I figured, what's happening right at this moment is I'm getting I'm getting something else. My consciousness is starting to understand this, and it snaps into the ghost stories that you hear about, let's say, on the Kim Russo level, if you if you kind of understand what I mean by that, like where she would go a haunting of and she'd go back with the celebrity and take them back to the place it happened, and then she'd go through it. She'd read the house, she go, oh, well, that ghost was here because of this, It's usually winds up being a totally different reason than the person actually thought, you know, or maybe they were scared of this ghost and the ghost was trying to prevent them from falling down a broken step or something, you know, just whatever you want to say, but it was a different reason. And what I'm thinking of now is that kind of if you can imagine what it must be for a ghost, that's just kind of I don't want to say, stuck in any kind of purgatory or crossing over place or whatever. We all know those things exist because it's your consciousness. Are you ready to move up? Think the high vibrational things. You'll move up. We know that from the little girl who was getting tickled, and every time she laughed she moved over. She felt like she moved into a different plane of an existence in her nde and she was just a three year old girl, and the only way she could describe it was they would make her laugh, and when she laughed, she felt like her body would shift her it would shoot in another direction. And when she got through whatever clouds or whatever it was that she described, everything would be brighter and the music would be louder, and things would be just gorgeous. And it was all because she was giggling. And I thought, Okay, she's giggling. That's raising her vibration. She's shooting up a vibe. You know. So what if, like my mom, she passes, she passes in a hospital in Virginia. I'm in way far away. I'm in New Jersey, right, I went to stay with family when she was in the hospital. Sick at the end makes sense, Okay, So I wake up, I start seeing her. I'm thinking I'm scaring her as a kid. As I grow up and go through adulthood and things like that, start studying this more and understanding more, I'm starting to think, Wait a minute, what if while I'm sleeping, I love and miss her so much my energy is connecting into hers and that's drawing her Yeah, or you're you know how you think of a loved one and they're there kind of thing. What if it's she's doing it? What if she passes in such a state pretty much, you know, alone, other than the people that were there at the hospital unfortunately are horrible. You know, this is back in seventy six, just the way things went, you know, and uh, she's worried about me so much so it tethers her to the earth plane because we know this is also true. Worry, fear, regret, pain, suffering, grief, all those things can tether. And she's connecting in with my energy when it's loose and I'm asleep. She's in a state of kind of sleep and lingering because she's stuck here, and somehow our energies are matching up just enough for us to briefly see each other for a moment in time. That that kind of love, that kind of deep mother child next. I think that's possible because I think it happens with the living as well, and for a brief moment they show up. Doesn't make any sense to anybody, it.
Speaker 3: Does make total sense. And I and I agree with you because I've kind of spoken with people about things kind of like that. I've kind of had some experiences that way myself, so yeah, that makes perfect sense. I mean I know that even myself, with a recent issue at my sister's house, I mistakenly thought that this elemental in the house was holding spirits prisoner, and it turned out that his reason for being there and holding them was to protect them. So it is easy to misunderstand, you know, somebody being there, and plus you know so many people it's said that they've been taught to be afraid of spirits even if they're if they're familiar. I know the episode that I went through with a religious choice to my mother, made after we had been Presbyterian for very, very long, and I mean they scared me so bad that even when I started to see things, I would run out of the room just as fast as anybody else because of what I was taught. Even if they were beautiful things like my grandmother or my aunt or somebody that would pop into visit, and you know, and then I would feel them close, you know too, and like like you said, they would be connected because they loved me and not just because you know, I was calling on them or you know, thinking of them or whatever. But that they were also you know, keyed in that way.
Speaker 4: So I agree absolutely because the thought can be so powerful. Think about that, Steve, you know, an unwilling like just to love just a you know, because we we can all think of something right now that we love that much, you know that, and you're asleep therein semi. I guess you could say almost like a sleep, like a know with twilight sleep. I guess I don't know making who knows, but there's just that connection. It's not a will, not really a conscious will on either human being. It's just a underlying current of that eternal love that in sleep or in a let go conscious state. I'm sure people could do this in meditation as well, connects like that and just surprises each other. I just think that's an amazing way to think about it, because listen, in life, you could do it astro projecting, you can do it through meditation, you can do it through other things elucid dreaming and things like that. And then you get all the accounts too, of those goodbye show ups, you guys know what I mean, Like somebody's passed and four people in the family got to see him before he you know, he just stopped for a minute just to smile and move on. And you find out that right after the person passed and when visited four people that night.
Speaker 3: You know, yes, yeah, what a beautiful way that you put it to Cisco. You laid it out in such a way that it was very beautiful.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I just think that that is a beautiful thing though. It is so you could I think that somebody who just was had just so much love for a person too, they could do that. I'm wondering how many stories we've missed, you know, or throw out and put in another category because it was something like that, Like say a soldier and you know, in a in in a foreign land by themselves and their the fox hold their tent and they're they're asleep and they're just thinking a home and somebody in that home, a child, a wife, a husband, whatever, just for a moment sees that person standing there, you know, just briefly and almost would you'd almost think it was a ghost, you know, or how how many times had it happened? We don't even see it? Wow, that's just crazy. It's just it's just amazing to me to think that why not, why wouldn't it Steve, doesn't it make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I agree with you too, you know, and on that same line as well, it's like even with like the thought and the connectedness in that way, that's that's beyond the physical body. It's like one day you might be sitting and just out of the blue, you start thinking about somebody that you haven't thought about in years, and all of a sudden, the next day you get a phone call or you run into it at the grocery store. You know. I mean, this is this kind of thing that happens, and it's kind of along the same line, and it's all energetic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like the energy is coming, you know what I mean, it's like their energy is coming. Same thing like phone calls. Like you said, somebodys do a knock on the door. I do it all the time with phone calls, especially with you know, loved ones and stuff like that. And I surely didn't meet anything where I said line don't say it, but I didn't she her, And I know somebody that might be experiencing something like that, because when I read it, I get innocence on both sides, and I think that that's what do you understand? What I'm saying, yes, I get innocence on both sides where both are surprised by it. And when I when I got that, that's what made me think of my mom. And for years, I mean, this happened when I was like eleven twelve, you know, and for years I thought, oh my gosh, I'm doing it wrong. I'm scaring her. And you know, I told her i'd be I didn't want to see ghosts and be scared, and she's I'm scaring her away and she won't stay and talk to her. I mean, when you're a kid, you beat yourself up inside and out sideways. You know, I'm doing something wrong here, you know? Why? Why can't I get my mom to stick around just so I can see if she's okay? You know? But and then just totally misunderstanding. I think she was just as surprised. She didn't, you know, because we always assume that ghosts have the whole book too, like they have the whole here's all the rules. This is what you kenn of can't do, This is what you ken of can't tell them, this is what you kend of can't say. And I'm sure that there's somebody over there and the send a being or whatever going. We don't want to We don't want to give it all, you know. We don't want to give it all the way to him because I'd be cheating. They have to find it out on their own, you know, kind of like adults with a three year old, you know, just keep trying to catch them be where they hit the ground. But once they hit the h fall on their butts a couple of times, they learn to hang on or walk careful or you know what I mean. It's almost like that's how I look at it with ascended beings and whoever's running this show, you know, and whoever has the rule books, you know, because we assume that the ghost can do that. And I keep going back to that movie Ghost when Patrick Swaye's character was just trying to move the damn penny or kick a can and he could. He was trying with human boundaries, I think, you know, and and letting those human earth flea connections kind of go like that, those boundaries, those color you know, color in the lines, and it's all the other goes to go. Dude, there's no lines anymore, you know, and you just have to think it. So if it's if it's simple like that, a process of thought and thinking it imagine the things that we can do that they've told us we can't anymore. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I mean there's a whole hemisphere of the brain that they don't even we're not even using. And I believe that that's the spiritual side that connects us with you know, and our gifts are spiritual gifts that come through that we're all born with. So yeah, I mean, you know, I'm on the same page with you what you're talking about, that.
Speaker 4: Is for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm right there too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just think that's an amazing you know. To me, it's almost like an epiphany because that one thing. And I always smile when I think about my mom because what she has taught me. I thought she taught me everything she had to teach me in the first twelve years before I lost her, you know, and I was that's just you know, where my mindset was. But now, you know, on the other side of this, I'm going, my gosh, she taught me so much after she passed as well, Yes, especially in this and didn't probably didn't even realize what she was doing it first, and that's what got me to get it because I'm looking at this and I'm going, you know, how would she know to do that? And I thought, well, maybe she's just thinking of me, and I'm just thinking of her, and we just boom somehow we caught that flash moment, you know, like Steve, you and I talk about that where time like the pages in a book. Do you remember that that analogy. You've got a book and the pages, and the pages just get a little wet, drop some water on it, right, and you drop some water in a pretty soon you'll start to see the words from the other side bleed over under that page a little bit, and those pages coming through. And I think time is like that in ways, like sometimes they come into ours, sometimes we go into theirs. You know, they could be something that simple.
Speaker 2: It's totally laynear. It's an abstract exactly.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I love that kind of also like the veils between dimensions that you kind of write go and as when my mom passed away, also my father had a near death experience, and he talked about the fact that they're able to be in six places at one time simultaneously, which I found to be interesting because they could be sitting with your brother at the morning table, and while they're in the car writing with you to work. But speaking of the sensory thing, they do crossover. They do have all of their senses. And people argue the smell thing, and it's like, look, they don't have an old factory nerve, so it's not like walking up and sniffing a flower. But it is a memory recall. They because they think and they travel. My mother pops in a ca asually and I asked her about the eating thing with potato salad. Doesn't she miss it? And of course she came in and she said, well, we do everything by thought. If we want to be with someone, we think of them and we're instantly right there with them. And if we want to go somewhere, we think of it and we instantly are there. I mean, there's not even a point of traveling. You're just in a split second, you're there. And when you want to you know, taste of food or something that you enjoyed in some lifetime and some galaxy or on Earth, your most recent lifetime, you just think of it and the sensation comes to you as if you're eating it instantaneously, So you know that That's also very interesting too, with the fact that they can be so many places and they do feel they keep all of their senses, whether they passed over or not. They have all of their senses, but when they pass over, they have additional senses that they didn't while they were earth bound, and some of the negative and a lot of the negative stuff has shed and left behind, so they're not they're not held back by that anymore.
Speaker 2: That's ing stuff.
Speaker 4: It's good, right, I think that's the best thing. Uh. Again, I'll use my mom when she was showing up, like I said, where it was, I call them popins, you know, because again they always ended with me going and her going, you know, that kind of look, you know, and that kind of like why am I scaring her? You know, It's like when I finally got my stuff together, you know, and you're just not expecting it and it's never gonna happen again, and then all of a sudden, bam, there it is again. You're never ready for it, you know, not when it's like that. Yeah, But then after there was a time, you know, I went through a lot of stuff and a lot of other things happened to me, and I'm pretty sure my spirit guid's had a hold of me, because that's you know, when stuff was happening to me, like but I got stuck in the undertoe it out on the beach, you know, and I was out of my body and the time almost walked in front of the bus and somebody just grabbed me by the back of the both shoulders, back of the top back of my shoulders and lifted me off the ground and put me on my butt on the sidewalk as the bus went boom, and I turned around to say thank you. There's nobody there. So different things like that were happening to be I believed that my spirit guys were really trying to get me through boot camp or something, you know what I mean. I was a teenager. You know, It's like I was always at the crossroads. You know which or do I take right? You know which right I go? So, you know, I think there was a lot of that going on a sheet. And it was a while. And then right before the night before I went into the Army, right before I left for boot camp, that's when she showed up again, but totally different, totally different way.
Speaker 1: I love your version of that. If you would tell that whole story there.
Speaker 4: Sure right, Well, so you know, again, I'm not nervous. I'm digging this. At the time, I was so gun ho. I was like John Wayne Junior, I really was. I was just so into army. I was fit. I was you know, I was running, I was running with leg weights. I was just gunno nuts, and I wanted to so over cheat. I knew I was going to have to shoot so far, you know, to land halfway. Because again I was like in the first one of the very first all female boot camps at Fort Dix, this is back. You know, we're breaking ceilings out and glass all over the place. They didn't know what to do with us. So I knew I had to train hard. So I was excited. It wasn't nervous or anxiety or anything like that. I'm stayed at my sister's house. I'm on her couch and the door. Now, she's got three daughters, my nieces, and they were all teenagers at the time, and they had a curfew. And it's a little late, it's about ten thirty somewhere around in there, and in the room I'm in there is a back door. My sister is extremely historically nautical colonial go figure, but it works for her. And on this back door, it's a glass window, a wooden door with a glass window half and on that glass window instead of a curtain is a fishing net filled with these shells. And see what do you call it? A starfish? You know, nice, really pretty, very well done, and these big beautiful glass they are called Japanese floating glass balls or something nautical. So you know, so when you open this door, it has a distinctive sound when it opens and when it closes, and everybody in that house knows that sound because of the way that those glass balls and that net and shells hits the glass on the door. So I hear it open, and I'm thinking, oh man, somebody's coming in late curfew, you know. So I started like ribbon. I didn't know which needs it was because I didn't know who was out of the house. And I said something. I heard the door close, and nobody said anything back, and I wanted to catch who it was. So I sat up from where I was on the couch so I could look over the couch to see and nobody's there. Nobody had a chance to get up the stairs and out of the room, and I noticed by the door, which I heard distinctly open and close, this little sparkle of light and it's almost like just a little pinch of glitter in mid air, moving, you know, kind of like going together, going to part. And then it's getting a little bit bigger, and it's kind of moving through the living room about halfway and it's like right in front of me. I could almost reach out and touch it. If I had lunged at it, I could have touched it, but I didn't move, and I'm watching this thing move. And then it gets brighter and it gets lighter, and it gets bigger and more glittery and kind of misty, and it's it's going so fast yet so slow. I don't know how to describe that. And it just eventually starts making a larger In the midst of this lighting glittery light, was a figure. And then all of a sudden it just became clear and it was my mom. And now she's no longer in the hospital gown and had the white thing, you know, the white hospital band on her wrist. She wasn't hunched over, I didn't feel her pain. I felt nothing but warmth and love and light. And it just washed over me like somebody just opened like a pizza oven. And I'm just standing there probably like a goofball with my face hanging out, and I just I remember just mouthing Mom because she looked so good. She looked like she was going, you know, out out to dinner on a Saturday night, you know, at the Essex and Sussex Jersey Shore. I mean, she looked good, her hair was done, she had, you know, like it just this casual, you know, dressy outfit. You know, she looked great, this big old smile on her face, rosy cheeks or makeup's done. She's looking good. Mom is looking good and she's not hunched over. She's stand up straight. And I, like I said, I did not feel the pain. And I can tell you before when she showed up, I promise you people, it was almost like feeling the pain energy when she showed up, I think is what woke me up. I don't know how to express that, but I think I felt her pain and her suffering and her depression before I ever saw her. If that makes sense. Now I'm getting this blast of and purticure of hey girl, how you doing? You know, it is amazing. So there she is and I hear her talking to me, and I'm looking at her and she's just smiling and I'm not even blinking twice that she's not moving her mouth. And I could totally hear Steve. I could smell her Lynn, you know what I mean. I could smell her familiar, just her shampoo. I can smell, you know, the way she smelled when she came inside on a cold day and gave me a hug. I could smell it. And through telepathically she told me just a bunch of stuff, the short end being just short things, but very profound. You know, you're doing great and very proud of you, Like am I doing the right thing? I can remember at one point I busted out, you know, might do it because I was going in the army. Am I doing the right thing? Is this the right thing? She said, I can't tell you that, you know. And then at the end she said, you won't see me for a while, but I'll be around and I love you very much. And as soon as she said that, she didn't twinkle out. She just kind of almost like she like you would see in Charles Dickens where they kind of start floating backwards kind of thing and then just gone twinkled out, and darn if I didn't hear that dag door open and shut again. Never it never moved, it never moved, but I heard it.
Speaker 2: What a great Yeah, I'd love to hear you tell that now.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that story, Sisco. I'm so thrilled that you share it. That that's that is amazing, and.
Speaker 4: It's it's a really nice one. But you know, you kind of stand there and you're just like, what what just happened? And you know, I have to say that for every story that anybody's ever heard where they say, well, it happened and I just went to sleep, you know, And I can never understand that when you see it, but you know it happens because I just I was so relaxed. It's almost like it drained you a little bit, like they're pulling energy from you too. So maybe that's it, Steve that, maybe that's why people just fall asleep because I think it drained your energy to.
Speaker 1: Because I think it just wipes you out and they're just like, Okay, I've done all I can do for now, I got to recharge my batteries, you know, the same with electronics and things. How the batteries are depleted in the presence of something like that, I think our psychic batteries, if you will, getting plated that easily.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree.
Speaker 4: And there's an affirmation story right there, my very own experience of how if they if they're stay connected to the earth, if they're earth, if they're bound to the Earth by their own feelings and their own vibrations are low vibrational stuff connected for whatever. You know, the chains that you know morally form through life, you know however you want to say it, but just being lonely and hurt and confused and you know, can can hold you a little bit. And like I said, the best knowledge that we could ever give out on one of these shows, Think Positive, Think Positive Things. It's it's almost like clapping to get Tinkerbell to fly, believe in you know what I mean. It's just it's so intent, it's so it's look, you can you can feel it when you do it now and you're alive. You can feel the difference between being said. Turning on the radio and one of your favorite songs come on and by the time you get about ten to twelve beats and you're starting to feel it. Your foot starts tapping. You feel better, and you're singing in the car at the red light and you just don't even care. You're dancing in the kitchen, singing into your wooden spoon, whatever's going on. You've just raised your vibration. So if we could just get ghosts to do that, there they go, you know, there they go, floating off into the light. It's wonderful. And I don't know why we make its so difficult, and I don't know why we get involved in all this. You know, I think it's arrogant to tell ghosts that they have to leave and they have to cross over. No, no, it's not. It's not arrogant. It's you're not telling them they have to you're telling them like a bartender. Look, honey, you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here because the living have a choice too. So if you're not going to be cool, you gotta go. You don't have to go home. You want to go sort it, you want to go talk about it, you want to talk about crossing over. What's your beef? You know you can do that. But the main thing is, I think it's a responsibility of any human being to help another human being and say, look, you don't have to do any of this. But here's the gist. It took me sixty years to get to this. If you want the information here it is. If not, go haunt somebody's dark cellar. But don't say I didn't try. That's what it is for me. You know, free will, free will, You have it. I have it, thank god, you know. But so do they. I just think it's sad that people treat them like pets and say, oh, well they're good. No, honey, they're not supposed to be here, you know, if they're working through some part of their journey. Okay, fine, but that's look they have to be if you cannot leave them in that stuck, dingy, depressed, sad, angry, tied up and not stay. That's arrogant to think that you don't have the time to stop for a minute. Those are the same people who walk past the scripple this person on the corner because it's it's it's uh, it's it's hard, you know what I mean. It's not pleasant. Well it's not pleasant going down in a deep basement either, and taking a ship ton of chances because you know, you played with a weed board and thought you were going to solve stuff and did whatever else, went on and did some ritual on the roof and planning your husband's underwear in the front yard to keep it from cheating on you. Whatever you did, you open some stuff and now we got to come and we gotta close it. We got to sort things out. Don't tell me how to do it, because if you knew how to do it, you wouldn't be calling me.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Just people get crazy, Steve, you know what's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, that's so true.
Speaker 4: We'll get somebody and they're on and I'm like, honey, if you need help, please dm me, email me. I don't need to hear the whole Please don't tell me the whole thing, because it's sitting right behind you gain an energy listening to you talking about it, and then it's going to go attack your kids because it knows that's how it gets to you. And I'm trying to stop you from doing that, and you're doubling down. You know. It's like they just gotta say it, you know, And I'm like, look, do you want help, We're gonna start here. Stop talking about it. Do these things, do these things in this you know what I mean? And I'll get you somebody. I'll get your pro. I'll get your pro that's been vetted, you know, twenty thirty years through me, known them this long, you know. But you're gonna have to do what they say too, because if you're gonna do it, you're you've done it your way and now you're a mess. You know. I don't know. Does that sound arrogant or adamant?
Speaker 2: No, I think it's adamant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think this sounds adamant too. And the thing is also is sometimes people, after they've worked themselves into that sort of a situation, then they want help to get out of But the thing is is do they really want the help to get out of it? Because there are certain work that they also have to apply themselves to do in order to meet that goal. And a lot of times, because of the dysfunctional coping skills that they've created in order to accommodate whatever they have, you know, the spirit in their house or whatever, or the depression or the attachments or whatever it is, they're so used to having that maladaption that they are not comfortable letting it go once you once they're free of that or once they have a better understanding, they want to dip back down into some of the negative stuff and you know, kind of get the ball rolling.
Speaker 4: But even I call that paranormal munch housings. Don't we see there? You go, Yeah, that's exactly what it is, and it's it's and not only that, but look, I've known cases where I mean at great, I mean again, you know, people have to realize what mediums or people that go through or you know, people that chaos magic. Anybody that's going into help I don't care if it's a press of pastor aback, it doesn't matter. Anybody that goes in to help somebody else in this situation is putting themselves at not only at risk or you know whatever. There's a fight going on here, and you may not see the blows, you may not see the wounds, you may not see the torment that that person goes through. I know one that goes home almost wounds up in the hospital. Helping people that are extremely flippant, it's very critical. They think they can do it better. They're not going to you know, they're not going to do what this person says you know, stop and think about this, folks. We've kind of lost our We've got a little dehumanized here, you know. And that goes for ghosts too, because just like Consultzer said, you know, I'm not afraid of ghosts. Are just people who need to help. Okay, So they're people in need of help. It could be you could be a relative, it could be an ancestor, you know, at any time. So if you think of it's not a game, you know, it's more. Look, if we're gonna go in here, we're gonna try to communicate, find out why this person is here. We went, I'll tell a quick story that kind of tells a little bit. It puts it all in perspective. If that's cool. Going down to the cellar in Gettysburg and both listen, anybody who's listened to the radio show tonight, both of them just went, could we stop you? No? So we're going down to this damn cellar, right, and this is good. People have this house. They just acquired this house. It happens to be on the edge of the battlefield and write smack dab in the middle of a lot of skirmishes. So there are quite a few ghosts camp out in the cellar downstairs. Why don't ask me why ghosts like dark cellars and addicts and quiet corners and things like that. Time is different to them, things look different. I couldn't begin to tell you it's different with each one, but it seems to be a thing. And they tend to gather with other spirits. And then you've got other spirits that are there in the same place. They don't even know the other ones exist, so go figure. So we go down in the cellar, and in there was a mixture of this. There was a mom. She had two, possibly three kids. I'm not one hundred percent sure on that with her, and I'm not even sure they were all hers. I think she had gathered one, and I think that's why I was getting that off Coump, But that's just a thought. Then there was another one that kind of a very more male, stronger energy that kind of was in charge of the weaker ones, not in a bad way, but in a protective way, like who are you and what are you doing here? Kind of thing. And then there were several Civil War era soldiers there. Never bothered ask on what side, they didn't say, They responded to both music. We played neutral music, so we didn't ask because you know, we just don't do that. I don't anyway. I tell them either way, you're my brother. So there was another one that kind of felt off. Now within this we had some that were willing to listen to us. We had to go in. I went in with the other ex soldiers. The soldiers responded well to everything we were doing. At the very end, we did our thing where we kind of connect them into the love, energy and everything else. And it was lovely because the ghost, the mom that was there, you could almost hear her talking to the kids, you know. When we were saying do you see the light? Do you see the light? Everything really lightened up. You could feel it happening in the room. Ask anybody that was there. There was like eleven living humans down there and at least twelve to fourteen ghosts, maybe more so. Anyway, they all kind of bunched up in these little sectioned off groups. It was kind of wild the way you felt it. But you could almost hear her talking to the kids. And at the very end, I said, do you see that light, honey? Do you feel it? Do you feel it? You know? And she and I said, there it is. The love's right in there, Go get it. And she stopped for a minute and you could feel something changed in her voice. You could hear it come over, that ovulous thing I think it was, and she said that's simple, and I'm like, yeah, baby, that's simple, Go get it. And it was so cool. Pretty much cleared out the room. There was one there that we needed to go get somebody else, and that's okay. In the paranormal, folks, you got to learn when to step back to because there might be somebody else there that these ghosts want to connect with. And it's got nothing to do with you. It's got nothing to do with the ability or promena, you know, ego. All that shit's got to go because this is all about energy and connection. So at that point in time, I stepped back, and my friend, who was in the Navy, he stepped back, and we were both getting that this guy was totally different time period, totally different change. He was there for somebody else and had a wholly different agenda, not a bad one, but more of a protective We got finished business to finish here, and we had to go get somebody else that could come and speak with this entity and see what it was he wanted and how we could help him. And then we had to go on the other end to the person he wanted to connect with and help on that end with the living. So there was a place for everybody to write tool for the job, you know, and a lot of good paranormal investigators they know that, and the groups they've become fantastic over the past twenty something years. They really have, you know, I know, so many good ones that are really deep into it, like this, get it, you know, So that one we just sorted it and like I said earlier, sometimes you just got to give them the information. These things are possible. You can do these things. You can you can work this out, you can you know whatever, and we're willing to help you do that, you know. And it took another two years and then that ghost finally crossed because he was done with the living person that they had to deal with. He was there to help that living person as well. So there's so much to this. You can't just go in there with a big stick of sage and you know, whatever else you want to toss at it and just you know, get on at you know, do you know whatever if you could sit down and talk to them, that's fantastic in that situation. But please, please, please don't treat them like pets, or treat them mean, or go in there provoking things, because you'll meet some bad ones too, and we all have those stories. So I hope that gives you an idea. That's one spot with a lot of different situations. Every goes different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, very well used to illustrate that several points there.
Speaker 3: Very Well said I agree absolutely.
Speaker 4: So like I said, I don't think it has to do with you know, I tend to come off really you know. Look, I'm too old to screw around, you know, and I just look, I will give everybody a chance to give me because there's always something to learn. There's always something to learn. But please don't tell me that, you know, ghost are made out of green yellow and you know there's nothing on the other side. It's just and you know what, in this world, here's another question, And I'd love to hear both think in this world, maybe that's how their world is going to be. Maybe they're manifesting that, do you see what I mean? Maybe that's what they're manifesting. Maybe for them there will be nothing. What do you think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never thought about it that way, but yeah, it's a possibility. I mean, I don't rule anything out at this juncture.
Speaker 3: No, you know, I've never thought about that either. I mean, most of with my the ability that I have with the second side in dealing with people that are crossing over, I've never seen a situation like that. But I'm sure you know, there are certain religions that believe that you don't go to either place, that you're going to be reawakened at a time when there's armageddon comes and there's going to be one hundred and forty four thousand people that are going to inhabit the earth and things like that, So maybe their reality will be.
Speaker 4: That maybe more than one thing happens, Maybe more than one thing happens. Yep, that's right. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know either. None of us are going to know until we get Yeah.
Speaker 4: We don't know. I was I couldn't sleep last night. I was hitting something and I needed something I hadn't heard before that we kept catching my interest where I can just because I have to click in the part of my brain that does deductive reasoning or or my mind just plays on tomorrow and today, and you know, like you know, your mind racist. So I do that kind of stuff to keep me occupied, so I'll go to sleep. It's weird, so I put on I can't remember what it was. It was just a real good, mellow sounding story. And it was a guy with a British accent. He was He was talking about the things that happened Skidwalker Ranch. And it was a two parter, so it's quite a few things. And it was the early stuff from the very beginning, went all the way back, not the show that's on now or anything like that, way back to the beginning when you had what was his name, nass or whatever the I like him too, from Coast to coast what's his name, Art Bell or no, not Art Bell, Artfell liked him.
Speaker 3: I know George George Dory is on there now.
Speaker 4: But right he's the other one, the one out of l A. I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, I can't think of his name.
Speaker 4: Back John b well Not not John b Wells. I actually got to speak to John a couple of times, but no, yeah, but he did. He deserves to be mentioned because he did so much early work on the skinwalker ranch is who I mean. You know, people are probably screaming at the thing. Tell me his name. I'll think of it in a minute. But anyway, they went back, Man, this stuff that happened there, you know, this thing that comes crawling out of the portal and just runs up the side of the mountain. But the way they told this story was amazing because they brought in all of the aspects around it, you know, all of the details of the smell like a musk. They would smell this musk first, you know, you know, these different kind of things, and I'm like, man, this is just I love it when they go back to the old stuff because I believe something happened there. But this I don't know even what to say about the show. You know, I haven't seen the last season or whatever, but I heard enough from the first and saw enough from the first to go, yeah, I'm not watching this because it felt like o G Island to me. It's like, you took a great story and for eleven years y'all been Diginga's damn hall and you know it's it's just the next thing. It's the next thing. It's like that stake and rock that they were carrying around Steve that rock from rod Oak with the riding guards. Looks like al righting is right in that rock, isn't it. Yeah, well, there's some pieces of stand down here in this land is only found on the shores. The Oh, there's a kitten.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I I thought I had anything. Baby, I've got, I've got. I've got a herd of six five week old barrel kittens that were by the mama. Oh no, So they're here with me learning how to potty train and I'm feeding them. I found a mother to adopt them that had kind of only had one kitten left, so she is kind of tubbing them. But I found a place that's an okill facility. I'm trying to give them away, but if I can't, they're going to be going to a place that adopts them out and we'll make sure that they get good home.
Speaker 2: That's how I.
Speaker 4: Got my baby. That's how I got my babies. Oh god, that's wonderful.
Speaker 3: That's how I got my dog too. And I mean we've got cats too, but we can't have ten animals, so you know, it's just but they're adorable. There's so many cute things I'm enjoying them so much.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, it's wonderful. Oh kittens, Oh my god, that's just that I get my glory with them. I love nature so much and just my whole life, you know, with with with animals has been great and I highly recommend. I think those little souls have been put here just to show us what unconditional love is. And they're so they're they're so supernatural animals. Yeah, there's supernat Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I thought I keep turning my microphone off because they had been sleeping and now they and they are all over the place. We've got a freeway going through the litter box here because like four of them will crawl in it at once. As the bathroom. Well, they're so tiny, but so it's kind of funny because they're just learning. So it's like monkey, It's like it's like.
Speaker 4: Honey out there, I've raised I've raised more uh more babies. I just can't even tell you. But yeah, it's like anyway, it's skin walk a ranch. There's a lot of stuff going on there, and I believe there's places like that, you know, I mean, gosh, all these I'm here lately out of nowhere, Steve out of nowhere. I'm not looking for it. It's in like the natural news.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sure my algorithm or something has something to do with the news they show me. You know, believe they show me plenty. I don't want to see.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if.
Speaker 4: I believe that or not. But I'm here in portals. People are talking about portals, open it up in the pine barrens.
Speaker 1: I've got you were messing that to me earlier. Can you delve into that a little different now?
Speaker 4: I don't want to delve into no portals, into pine barons. I don't want to go in there and not come back. I paler but creepy. I live right, I'm in the pine barrens. I'm not in the thicket of it, let's put it that way. But the pine barrens are so there's something about them. They're just it's creepy, you know, when you start getting into the thickness of it, the pine trees, and then you've got these scrub trees that are real low and it's like a thicket. It's almost like walking through Oh gosh, I don't know if you know what creep and juniper is it's that groundcover that's really sticky. It's like an evergreen tree, but it's those briars and just all this other stuff. But there's a whole creepy feeling about this. And it's all like I want to say, lower Mid Jersey down all on the east coast, so it goes all the way down to the South Jersey. And this is, of course where they filmed thirteen what do you call it Friday at thirteen Crank Camp, Crystal Lake and that all that's here, yeah, yeah, well not the camp, but you know camp similar to it, and it's just creepy. And I've been here in the past couple of weeks. All of a sudden, I see these little news articles and they're weird the way they pop up, because it's you know, like when you open your computer you got Bing or you got Microsoft or whatever, they'll show you news and it's all these ads and things when you first open it up. Of course most of them have it right, so it's in one of that, and I'm like, what do you mean? Portals and the pine barrens, And then all of a sudden, something else on another device somewhere else, or I'm over hearing a conversation about the Jersey Devil. All of these things about the Pine barrens the past three weeks have been finding my ears or my eyes and I'm not looking for it. And I just think that's so weird. And I've not heard anybody talk about I've heard people talk about portals in the forest, but nothing specific to Pine barrens. Now me. I'm not a big Jersey Devil person. It was one of those. When I first heard it, I was like, no, I'm not, you know, it was just one of those and I rarely do that, you know. I mean I always put it on the shelf and always be like a possibility. But let's admit it, summer on. You know, that dusty, dark shelf that you probably never going to read. You know, it's like we're He's like, okay, I'm not going to quite mind. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, just it's there just in case you aon need to knock the dust off it, because that's happened. That's right. But thirteen kids and the last one was cursed, And you know, I think there's probably some truth somewhere in there. There's a nugget of truth. There was probably a lady that lived, you know, in a really whirl cabin way in the back and had a bunch of kids, you know, something along those lines. Because most of these stories and stuff like, there's one famous one, I won't say the name. There's mostly had something to do with it. Witch. No, there was no witch. There was no witch. It wasn't hunged, wasn't you know? She was probably the lady that made some merble tea. You know, she actually lived. There was a person that had that name. But none of the other stuff is true. Everything else is built off of it. And then you've got these wonderful stories with so much fact and so many witnesses and so much that you can prove, and people don't believe them. I don't understand it. But to me, that's that's the one with Jersey Devil. If there's something out there, what the hell will be living that long that looks like that that supposedly flies, you know, Is it possible? Sure, it's possible. Do I think it was a cursed child that the mom said, you know, I'm gonna I'm gonna give this one to the devil, and it shot out of her and went up the fireplace and lived out in the pine barrens by itself a baby, I don't care if it's a faro baby with fangs and hooks and all kinds of it's not going to survive the pine barons without some help. You know. It had to have been supernatural crazy before it got here. It just doesn't make any sense to me, you know, big, But I got no problem with dog men, no problem. You know. If you told me the government made flying babies that flew up fireplace, I probably believe that. But I just don't think that. I don't know. It sounds a little crazy. That's saying something.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you guys in the pine barons and what's happening and are people walking through them or people disappearing?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I couldn't get any I couldn't get any It's like it's just like these little there's not even really.
Speaker 2: With the traffic report.
Speaker 4: People talking about it and then oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's portals opening in the pine barns, So be careful on your way to work, everybody.
Speaker 2: I think we lost Cisco. She'll be back.
Speaker 3: Sorry. I was just preparing a kitty formula to do. Get ready to do my nightly feeding here.
Speaker 1: So but anyway, yeah, just so, must have hit the wrong button and she'll be back with us in a moment.
Speaker 3: Good good, I mean, this has been such an interesting conversation. I love hearing her experiences and yours too, and so I'm just happy to be here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm so good time.
Speaker 3: Well, we're waiting on her. What's coming up new for you, ste besides besides a baby?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the baby's occupying everything right now. I've always got new videos coming on missing persons and mysteries and on tails, I'm told. And then this show is weekly, and I've got another book I'm working on. This will be my twenty first one. And there she is. She's back.
Speaker 2: Okay, there she is. He's wrong. Fell through a portal.
Speaker 4: There she is. I touched my phone and I went to a portal. Here I am again. Yeah, I don't know the stories. They really don't have a lot of information in them. And there was a couple places I can look and dig up and get some more I need to find out. But I started I dig in, and what happened was I started finding missing people in the pine barrens. And that's when I found that story and those two people that went missing on their RV and they were found. I wish I could remember their names and stuff like that, Steve, but I just found it this morning. I think I sent it over to you. It's a very strange story, apparently, very well like couple, nothing strange. They weren't, you know, cooking meth in the parlor or nothing, and apparently and they weren't doing any other kind of weird chicanery shady stuff. And they were just a nice talk over the fence neighbors and lived out there part of the Pine Barons anyway, enough to have RVs to go out into. And that was one of the things they did when it go out for a ride around. I don't know what they were going to see, but they did it often. And they went out this one night and that was it. They weren't seen again, and I think that they I think I recall in the story that they had not told anybody exactly where they were going. So it was about four days after they didn't come back where people just started, you know, wonder what.
Speaker 1: Happens in a lot of these disappearances. People don't leave their itinerary. Anybody just suddenly go somewhere. That's that's literally like looking for Nila and a haysack if you don't even know where to start looking for somebody.
Speaker 4: Goodness, I know, I mean it just and people think you're being mean, especially if there's kid, if they're kids, Oh mom, you know you don't just slap a GPS on the son of a gun on, you know, just to be Look, do you know how many stories missing kids, toddlers, old people, Alzheimer's, you know, mountain climbers, hikers, blunkers, just people going off missing all the time. It doesn't matter rich, poor otherwise, especially.
Speaker 3: In this dan age, especially in this dan age, you need to have a buddy system where you at least reach out to somebody and let them know where you're going and who you're with.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, this was they had done it all the time. Supposedly they're out there in their own yard. I believe they said that they were found. Was it two hundred yards from their.
Speaker 2: Home something like that.
Speaker 1: It was fairly close and it was an area of previously searched that happens.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's why I had to send it to you. I'm like, here we go again, and now it's happening out here. I'm sure people have.
Speaker 2: Been going belong to people and then bring them back.
Speaker 1: It's like taunting those search and rescue people like, ha ha, here they are where you've already looked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and they've gotten so with I'm going to be honest people, I'm telling you, we've gotten so used to this. We've been conditioned to believe that if it's happening, we're going to hear it on the news. If it's happened, and we're going to hear it, read it the paper, if it's you know whatever, and that doesn't necessarily happen, and I'll give you an instant movie that will tell you exactly how it goes down Jaws. Because anything that happens in a coastal town and tourism depends on it, you're not gonna hear about it. I don't care how many people get robbed or pickpocketed on the boardwalk or something happens or shark, you know whatever. I've seen all kinds of stuff go down and have anything on the news about it.
Speaker 1: So or feral people or UFOs or a cult or whatever taking people out of the National Park.
Speaker 2: You're not going to hear about it.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna hear about it.
Speaker 1: Pigeon Forge, all those places would be a ghost out Kevin.
Speaker 4: Lake, I mean, yeah, so many, so many.
Speaker 3: That's true, That is so true. I mean, there's there's so much that's not being shared. But it's because they want to keep people going and the herd mentality and want to it's all manipulation and control. You know what, if what epps were e supposed to be truly what they are, that they're not just what IPPs, then they wouldn't have the control that they are.
Speaker 4: Trying to keep yep. And granted some people know it and do it anyway. Like I mean, if you don't know sharks are in the water, I don't know what tell you. But they're not.
Speaker 1: Telling where the guy took his kayak and went up that creek where the stuff that happened that inspired the book Jaws happened.
Speaker 2: I sent your video.
Speaker 4: Yeah you did, yeah that nineteen sixteen. Yeah it happened right out here in front of us, right here, and.
Speaker 2: That was creepy man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tunnel bridge things and stuff and thinking, you know, yeah, if there was a shark that swam up in there at some point what would keep on from swimming up there?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: Do they have a net or no sharks allowed sign? How did they prevent that from happening these days?
Speaker 4: It's exactly what they did. As soon as they put up the no sharks allowed signs, everything stopped. They know how to read. Uh. I actually heard a lady. We had a lady that called in and everybody's going to think it's fake, what it really wasn't. And she called in and she was one of these radio shows out here, you know, in the morning show, morning whatever, and they she called up and she was mad because I'm sorry, Lynn, but she had hit a deer and she was angry about it. And she said, we need to put the deer cross inside in a much better place because the deer shouldn't be able to cross here where so many cars go. Why can't we put the deer deer crossed and signs of it. This was slower traffic area, but she was serious. And the morning, Yeah, it was really funny because it went, it went all the way to Borrow up to New York and stuff like that. Because when you're in Jersey, New York, you know, everything kind of bleeds into each other. When it comes to New York stations and things like that, rock and roll stations and stuff. So they yeah, And they at first thought she was kiddened it was satire or parody or something, but she was dead serious. And she didn't even understand that unless they were really punk. She didn't even understand what they were why they were asking her so many questions about it. She's like, I just think that they should. I mean, don't our tax dollars pay for that? Who do we get hold of? Do we get hold of the you know, the city? Or I'm tired of these deer? That movie's signs, Oh, it was funny, don't well.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you what I I'm used to South Carob speaking of deer, I'm used to South Carolina deer. I have never seen deer like the kind they had in Virginia. I thought it was a horse laying in the road. The thing was so thick it was a it was a stag. So yeah, yeah, did they need to put monster like they.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, you need to move on.
Speaker 3: Who knew?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's sad. I mean, you know it's sad for them too. You think that they can put something on the cars or some some kind of an echo I don't know, vibe or frequency that goes out that, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can get that those little noise makers that supposedly frightened animals away.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I think the animals will come to see what all the racket is.
Speaker 4: I agree, maybe so, or maybe it was just a deer that just you know, had enough, you know. I mean it's got to be rough, you know. I don't know. I just think it's sad. I always feel so bad for animals who have had to adjust their lives so much around our you know, our encroachment. Yeah, I was, yeah, I was gonna say, O, our grotesque, you know, materialistic bullshit. But you know, I've got eagles right to my left, right now where I'm sitting, I've got eagles to my left, probably about a block away in a cell tower. They got a nest in a cell tower, Okay, which is so sad. And I've watch the raccoons, you know, they've they've got become amazing. They've learned how to do so much stuff. I mean, people have to put locks on the garbage cans, and they figure the locks out, you know, the open gates you know, they'll come here and unhook my bird feeders and just hand it down to the next raccoon and just opened it up and need it all.
Speaker 2: And that's why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the next day it looks like I candy bars going all the way up down my driveway because they ate so much bird seed. The their poop looks like the snick of zagnut bars or something. I mean bird seeds, really, you know, and it's going up, so you can't. I've done all kinds of things. I've hooked them, I've wired them, and they sit there, they figure it out. They're gonna get it. You can't put a sue out here. They'll take the sewet feeder. One night they just broke the branch off the tree. Took the whole day of thing. I mean, it wasn't I was like five stars, five stars. I gave them five stars view. I mean that was just okay, I got a hand it to you. You know, that's I'm not buying any more suit. But I got a hand it to you. That was a good one. Yeah. I wired it so good that they couldn't figure how to get it off. So they just broke off the branch and I was like, power to you man.
Speaker 2: You know the Braccoon's part.
Speaker 4: I'm just telling that's you know, but look, they've had to you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, yeah, you know. I mean you drive down the road and you might see a deer, you know, watch for deer sign. And they're literally standing on the side of the interstate with their babies eating. You know, they're not afraid of the lights anymore. They're not even afraid of a tooting horn. And then eventually they decided to walk in the road.
Speaker 4: I hate to see it. Love in my yard. I get him in my yard once in a while. I see him going around and I watched him eat one of my trees and I didn't even care. I was just so glad. I'm an idiot that's going around the next day going we're going to get an apple block, you know, to put it out there. But yeah, I just we got to take care of it, you know, we got to take care of nature. And I think I think all this stuff we're talking about is just as natural. And that's what gets me to be I watch people get so upset about all because you don't People are upset and scared of what they don't understand. I get that, totally get it. And there's such a realm in this paranormal I mean, you could go everything from the Jersey Devil and again, just because I don't believe the the origin story of the Jersey Devil, you know, that doesn't mean I don't believe in curses. It doesn't mean I don't believe that something like that, you know, anything like that could be out in the woods. Look, there's all kinds of shit out there. I don't know, you know, there's some stuff.
Speaker 1: All kinds of there's all kinds of any idea about there's probably another half does and that people haven't run into yet.
Speaker 4: A thousand times more than the you know, the devil, whatever this thing is. I mean, I don't even know how old. That story is supposed to go way back with like what fifteen sixteen hundred or something, So I mean, in what in what world? You know? Now, that's what I'm saying. That does doesn't make sense to me. There'd be one creature for all that amount of time, and wouldn't it just get Look, I take my words for it, folks, it'd get tired of Jersey the first century. You know, it'd be gone, you know, it would be out there doing something else. You be out in Hawaii having a good time. I don't know. I'm just saying, why there? You know, now, is there something there? A creature of some sort, is probably dog men out there, bigfoots.
Speaker 1: There's all kinds of stuff, Like you said, there's all kinds of shit in the pine bears. I've heard stories out there. The guy that found a pizza in a box out there, and that was the same guy that observed somebody wearing only a cloud mask and tube sox picking his way through the brier patch. But he said that was the story for another time, so I never did get to hear that one.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. Also one of my favor that's just my absolute favorite story, that the guy in the tube sox and the climb picking his way very very gingerly through the brier patch. Bety was, Betty Was, because I'll tell you that stuff's about waste tie. You know that it's it's a thick. It's really strange. It it's almost like a like if you said, if I said the word scrub pine to you, that gives you a visual of just some really gnarly, short, little bushy kind of that's what it's like. Mixed in with briers.
Speaker 2: Is not something I'd want to run barrassed. That's just what I mean.
Speaker 4: And this couple one that we talked about that went miss and was found side by side, okay, and if I recall correctly, not far from their RV, that hadn't to my knowledge, anything wrong with it, out of gas or otherwise. I didn't hear, you know, the RV. And they're laying there side by side, like you said, Steve, in a place that had been searched before several times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just doesn't make any sense, but yet it happens, and that happens often.
Speaker 4: And this was I think twenty Do you recall the date, Steve. It was twenty two, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so. I think it's the least maybe a year, maybe twenty one, somewhe around two years maybe, i'go. And I never heard a word about it, Never heard a word about here. I'm sitting right here, my you know, my county, my police, my search and rescue, all of that right here. Never heard a word about it. Just this is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You think they'd come around and say, folks, there's all kinds of shit out there. Be careful if you're going into the woods, let somebody know where you going, when you're going to be back, take something with you and be careful.
Speaker 4: But I'm not going to do it. And how many people?
Speaker 1: Until dozens of people? And then maybe we should check into that. Maybe we should warn the people here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and to have them check in with somebody like every forty five minutes er hour, just to make sure, you know, so at least they have a time frame of where their last you know, if they're hiking in the woods, what marker or what you know, type thing that they maybe near, so that if they do disappear, they have a you know, a closer starting point to where the incident occurred.
Speaker 4: Well, that would make too much damn sense, because look how many shows of Steve done on missing persons, and one after the other after and some of them shows got five, ten, fifteen people in them, Steve them all.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, compilations there's ten or twelve.
Speaker 4: We can't just go by the amount of video. And this man's been doing it for a long time and you're not the only one so and and y'all might not match up on every case either. So imagine the amount of this type of thing happening and nobody is telling you. And I'm sitting here telling you as a coastal town. You know, Jaws, they're not gonna tell you that. Sharks and dagon they're gonna open the beaches and you're I'm telling you it's gonna happen. It's seen to happen. I've seen gone through hurricanes where they said, you know, oh, didn't lose anybody, We only lost one hundred people. And you know, daggone, well you saw five six hundred, you know your very own eyes, time after time after time after time, and not just here. So when you hear it happen somewhere else, you're more likely to go mm hmm. Yeah, I've seen it happen here. So when somebody like Elijah Steve and I had I remember little Elijah, uh Steve, it comes on after from a long uh long beat. What's it called again? Land between the Lakes? Right, Land between the Lakes, which is there right.
Speaker 2: Aft sister Gamby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry, yes, Tennessee. Yeah, So it's Kentucky Tennessee border pretty much right there. And I mean just one after the other after the other dog men, bigfoot sightings, okay from reputable people, you know, retired police officers couldn't tell it until they were out, you know. Just the list goes on and on. Stephen can back me on that. So all these people are having all these experiences and the park covering it up, you know, name name when it isn't. I mean, how many people go missing at a you know, some of these other bigger parks, you know, in it's.
Speaker 1: A smaller park than the Great Smoky sees only about half the visitors the Great Smoky's, but it's got like three times the number of missing people. So there's something going on. And you'll send me there's a major cluster there.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then I think the only place they don't have them is straight up the middle right stick and they probably have them, but not as much, or not the same type of clusters or whatever. I don't know, but you know, again, I understand the people that go like that young man who was that actor that just went up the mountain? I think he went on my January fourteenth.
Speaker 2: On my birthday, Julian sayds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I don't find anything nefarious about that. I think the man just went up there and got in deeper and he thought something happened, you know, equipment malfunction, he malfunctioned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was up on Mount Baldy. But I will tell you that's a weird place. There's a full pipe up there for use for irrigation purposes. But I've been up there back in the seventies skateboarding in it, and we spent the night up there. We got caught up there and couldn't get a hitchhike back down. And there's all We heard all kinds of stuff up there, talking and laughing and stuff. And as far as I know, we were the only ones up there. So there's there's a storage that's on Mountain Baldy.
Speaker 4: Yep. You know, I think just about anywhere pick spot that isn't you know? Here I am. I've got this woman babies flying up fireplaces and stuff. Again, there is a legend everywhere. I don't get it. While you got to make stuff up when there's so much other shit going on, it's you know, And again there could very well be a creature out there and got himself a cabin we've never bumped into. You know that could be, could be invisible. I don't know, you know, but what's it doing out there since you know fifteen hundred and whatever? You know, is it breeding with it? And if it is, was it breeding with the Chihuahwa next noise?
Speaker 2: I think it's time and waiting for its next unsuspecting victim?
Speaker 4: Is that what's happening? The clown mask was accompliced. The guy, the naked guy in the cloud masking tube, SOX is like, you know, it's his, his renfield. Now there's a leaden rock there. A little bit more work we can make that one.
Speaker 1: You can't even make stuff like that up. I mean, you hear some of the weirdest stories about places like that. You don't have to make anything the stuff that normal people tell you.
Speaker 4: That's what I like that. And on top of that, you know they say that that's that's the number, like we always used to joke to because I was raised that family. I told you where I went to stay with, very Italian, very Jersey Italian, and that world was opened up to me. So that that dinner table talk was interesting because you have both sides of it. And I'm out here in high school and I was in it let me tell you something. Rocky came out, good lord, I mean just all kinds of you know, and it was all this underlying you know, the you know what, the pine bears, that's where they up all the bodies, you know, and the meadowlands and that's where they double all every Listen, there's got to be a lot of bodies because they probably were buried everywhere, you know, band dunes and you know, you got if any if anybody ever saw Boardwalk Empire, which is a great series by the way, just a fantastically done series, but it had Steve Bessemian and the whole thing is he was playing uh oh, what's his name? Uh Nutley, Natsi, Nutsy, Oh, Nukie, Nucky Nuckie, what's his face? From Atlantic City Back in the day when it was just coming up. You know, it was nothing but sand, you know, and they put in the first hotels and stuff. Listen, the hotels in the gambling places like that. All that happened before the boardwalk because right around before, right before he got involved, there was no boardwalk. The boardwalk was put in there because people kept dragging the sand and of the hotels. So somebody came up with the idea. I think it was there. It was either I know it wasn't Asbury. I'm pretty sure it was Atlantic City. Somebody can correct me on it. But they came up with the idea putting boards out with the spacemen between them so the sand would fall down, and they went the other way, like from the beach into the hotel. And then eventually somebody decided to turn sideways and make it walk in front of all of them. So that was kind of cool, and that's how you got your boardwalk.
Speaker 1: I didn't know the origin story the boardwalk there, but that's fascinating and it makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's simple, just something simple, and eventually it got lifted up because you know, the they were learning the tides and the tables, and you know, things sorted itself out by the time you got to where Nukie and all them were, you know, really starting to kick in with the you know, all of that politics and gambling and blackmailing and chicanery and you know, organized crime and stuff. You know, it's wild to think of it as nothing but some sand dunes and a lot of wild grass and waves and stuff like that. And where I'm at too, you know, every single beach here has got its origin, you know how it came out. But the biggest ones, you know, Asbury Park has got a good one too. And it was Asbury Park, everybody's heard of because of Springsteen and things like that and Stone Pony. But next to that is also Bradley Beach. And Asbury got its start because these big wings would come in from New York and they go out there and they'd start walking along, you know, the ocean and get the ocean air. And it was a big deal. That's where they were top hats to the beach and women wore at least like six skirts and big hats and umbrellas and stuff. But he went and he got this idea, and his last name was Bradley, and he got the idea that laying out with his in quotations in his biography, it actually says, man servant, so you know, your milin may vary. And they would lay out on the beach naked and taken the healing salt air, very much like Ben Franklin would take air baths. And he thought it would be a wonderful healthy thing. And he said, you know what, when we get back into the city, I'm going to buy a hotel. I'm going to build a hotel here, and we're going to run a like a health spot. And that's how it started out. Was all done by you know, that kind of thing for the very rich, and of course they brought their servants with them and the people that worked for them, and that's when all the little bungalow houses started around the beach, and that's how all of this stuff grew up. And then somehow it got turned into the you know, like all touristy and big places like these big theme parks and big national parks apparently that don't want to tell you that, you know, you should bring protection and there's actually stuff in there you should work you about, you know. But at this point you're going into the woods without telling somebody where you are, and you don't have any protection whatsoever, and you're not aware or where you're going, you probably didn't go.
Speaker 1: Also, also stories I've heard of like an animal park or something up there where they let the animals go, and that in the pine barrens too, where there's supposedly jungle land or something like that, they close down and then they just left all the animals. So there's maybe wild animals remnants up there running around eating people.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I recall hearing something similar to that, But I'd be lying if I said I knew the story. There's been so many stories around here. There's just I think what it is, Steve, is there's, like I said, there's a creepy place that actually feels creepy, not because you've been told it's creepy or that something creepy's gone on there. You just feel it. You know, these places we walk into, we've all done it, and you know, you might be riding on the road and feel it. You know, you feel it when you're going into Gettysburg, you feel it when you're you know all that. So I think there's places already feel like that. And then people, you know, of course you and I've talked about this too, about you know, parents make up stuff. Every culture has got him all around the world, the Boogeyman, the the you know, name him off. You know, it could be anything, the Baba Duke and all these other things. There's all the different you know, crampus, and they make up stuff to keep kids in line, you know. And I think some some old adults are just mean too. They Yeah, like you have your old grandfather just you know, you know, hey, hey go take the garbage out, you know, don't let the you know, bloody bill get you. You know, you know that grandpa.
Speaker 2: You know that grandpa, right, buddy bones.
Speaker 4: That's it? Yeah, yeah, I forget. Didn't we talk about that not long ago?
Speaker 2: The green eyed woman. I don't know what that was.
Speaker 1: But when I was a kid, don't you go out there in the garage and mess around because there's a green eyed woman.
Speaker 2: Out there that will get you. And that's really not even anything frightening.
Speaker 4: But got a teenage boy, he'd run out there. Yeah, say, we got a green issue of Redhead hit me running. You know, that would only work till you got out of childhood. I think after was something different. That's funny. But get scared me when you said it, just the way you said it kind of scared me, didn't it scare you a little? It's like what green eyed woman? I don't want to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, it was waste any time in the garage. Course, you know, there was chemicals and gasoline and stuff out there that I wasn't supposed to be messing with.
Speaker 2: But that was just a good story. I didn't ask her to elaborate. I didn't want to know. That was enough. There was a green eyed woman out there, that's it. You'd have a garage, I did.
Speaker 4: It's funny. I'm just thinking about the old mean grandfather, the grandpa's stuff. You know, that glad to rattle the gas cans to make you jump and just laugh. You know that kind of guy. You know, that's funny. I'm sorry I didn't go ahead.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's okay. I was just thinking of what you were saying. You know about that again, you know, the manipulation and the fear. But you know, thinking about some of these things, and I don't know a lot about the area that you were talking about, but even in general, with some of the parks and things like that where people disappear, I mean, some of these things, like even Bigfoot, they manipulate the dimensions and the veils, and they use portals sometimes where they exit from here and then turn to somewhere else, and they can grab people and take them through the portals with them, you know, and could be a reason why, you know, all of a sudden, they've searched this area and now all of a sudden, these bodies show up because they threw them back out of the portals, back into this dimension.
Speaker 4: And I believe it. I believe it. I believe it. I believe they take them up, they take them through, they take them down and take him in out sideways. I mean, is it not true, Steve? I mean, we've got we've got accounts of people being taken up. You can hear the wind as their cell phone falls away and breaks or whatever. You know, you know what I'm talking about, Steve, Where they say it was such a wind and you can almost hear this like they were talking on the phone or it recorded when it was doing. You know, he's talking to a voicemail so recorded on their side and they can hear it. It's just there's and this something else that intrigues me too, is this sound of the metal trap closing. Yeah, you know you know what I mean, Steve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard stories of that. I've heard more than one.
Speaker 1: Fund in the woods. Myself, I had some some missing time that went along with that as a teenager. But there's something out there.
Speaker 3: There is There was recently some people that were doing investigations out and I think it was a Skinwalker Ranch area, and they were taking a picture of something and somehow or he was taking a picture of a person or a selfie of himself or something, and there was nothing around him, but he could feel that there was something around him. And then all of a sudden, when they went back and they looked at the picture, this guy had on these navigator type sunglasses with the moss on them, and you could see the face of Bigfoot in the in the lens of his glasses. So yeah, but yet there was nothing there. But actually there was something there because they were manipulating the veils through the portals. They were standing right there. And yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 4: I agree, I saw it. I agree. And again it's it's almost like you're thinking of it's just the formula, you know, it's the reflection back and you know what I mean, it's like almost three times. Yeah, and I mean like you're catching in between the dimensions there or something. It's it's very intriguing. Yeah, they're right there in a lot of cases. Yes, I believe that.
Speaker 3: Like you said, I mean, there's so much more to it that we just don't know, and we won't know probably until you know, we we cross over or the things are finally exposed or acknowledged and more people come together. And you know, with this dimensional shift that we're going through right now, that's elevating the energies to the fifth versus the third, a lot of these portals and these these ways that they travel are going to start to be exposed.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep. And I hope the uh, Steve, and I've always hoped that they never catch them, never get caught. Never there's something, there's a there's something in place that's just not going to allow it in some way or another, at least not yet for whatever reason. And I hope not. And I'm one hundred percent convinced and have most of my life been convinced through more of the Native American kind of belief and not just like from one place, but you know, it started with my grandmother, little bits here and there, but picking it up and then that intriguing my inswers, so of course I'm going to pick them up in other places too. About I absolutely believe there's more than one kind when you're talking about and I think the difference between the two types, if not more at the very least two types, would be the difference between a wolf and a German shepherd. Oh yeah, definitely can catch my dress. Yes, more domestic, more, more acclimated, more, you know, probably could if they wanted to go, you know whatever. And I think the others are can be protectors and also predators, you know, so again you've got split groups in those just like us, just like what you know. Doesn't that make sense, Steve? I mean just like why you know? And I think that causes all of the you know, the tension into you know, people trying to sort it too, because you know, if we can't just accept the fact that we don't have all the answers, and if we widen that that space, it's like when you move up to your your your forty thousand foot view, you can get a much better view. And then if you can do that around people that can actually talk about stuff and not worry so much about you know, my story is bigger than your story, or I know, my ability is more. Okay, Look, it takes a village, you know. Do you want to leave here with a little bit more answers and maybe have it a little easier on the other side, or get to the other side, or maybe not getting here stuck or maybe not, or maybe being able to help a situation that you're in or some a loved one is in, or whatever, just just to expand your thinking, you know, maybe not be so close book about it. You know, Steve and I have had guests and stuff. We've just you know, God bless them. But because you're being polite and you've invite them to your house, so you and they are absolutely free for any way they want to think upside down on the other but they're on the other side and they're a whole hog on something completely that you sorted twenty five years ago. But you have to let them do it, not only because it's the right thing to do, because they have every right to feel and say how they want to feel. But they're not going to convince you, you know. Like I said, I started this whole thing with, like, please don't tell me ghost to made of green jello, because I know better. You know, you're welcome to your green jellal chocolate pudding, vanilla sprinkles. I don't care what you're doing over there, you know, but if you're coming over here, you know, everybody here is in a different part of consciousness and we're all just trying to gather data, put it on our shelves, and we can sort it as we need to be later on.
Speaker 1: There's so many different things. Back in college, I took it class and critical thinking, and the professor was like, how can we prove the pigs don't fly? And somebody was like, well, you take them up on a cliff and you throw them off, And he said, you didn't didn't prove that they couldn't fly. You just proved that they didn't fly. Maybe they can fly and they chose not to fly. So you know with those kind of arguencies that you can't prove any of this stuff those and even at the end it was like, well all you prove was that particular pig chose not to fly. You still hadn't didn't prove that he couldn't fly. So again, it's just it's the same with his ghosts. It's not a one size fits all, And yes, your mileage will vary considerably.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, and it's all. And I think it's even deeper, because why not. I think it's more complex than we could ever know and more simplistic than we could ever understand. And if we can find a happy medium between there and just let it be and just instead of fighting against it kind of you know, wow, that was cool. You know, maybe that butterfly was Uncle Frank. I'm going to say it was why not whistle along? You know, my merry way? Who did I hurt? You know? And maybe I thought of Uncle Frank and he smiled wherever he may be. You know, my thinking is different than some other people's because I think that's possible. And not only do I think it's possible, I think it's probable. You know, yep, totally totally agree.
Speaker 3: I mean my I've made mention too, you know, with people making packed with their loved ones even after they've passed because they can hear you, and you know, and showing up. My sister leaves feathers and she shows up as dragonflies, so you're bringing up the dragonflies and sometimes she flies with my sister. She's one's blue eyed, one's green eyed, and they always show up, one green one, one blue one. My mother leaves hair, So you know, all of that is possible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's his individual as they are and as we are, because I do believe that that energy that we were talking about before about think about that, folks. You know, I've got friends, dear friends and acquaintances throughout my life that were remote viewers, and I used to sit and and something. I want to say the natives that I've had the chance to talk to about this in my lifetime. I don't want to single out anyone probe because at this point everybody's kind of mixed anyway when it comes to thoughts, and you know, there are some that are only held by Navajo and some that are only you know, more traditional to this tribe or that. But with these people, it was all it's how. It's not so much you're manifesting it yourself, because there are going to be things that are what they are no matter what you think or feel. But how your journey is your choice. We all go about it a little different because we all go about life a little different, even though we all pretty much want the same thing, and we all go about fighting through it, you know, in a lot of ways, for a lot of different reasons. You know, culture and time and you know just so much going on around you. What were you born into? You just think about you ever thought about how different your life could be if you're just born in another zip code or in another country or another I mean, wow, wow, I mean I think about or another way. Yeah yeah, And how quickly you can change it too, and by doing this the opposite, say you're in a bad situation or you know, people don't often think about that where it was always so easy for me because my mom moved around a lot when I was a kid. So got in my blood, you know, very nobody kind of gypsy kind of you know, it's like no problem, pick up, go and bloom where you're planting, you know, just the way they used to do it, you know. And then some people you talk to him, lived you're all my life. I heard a guy express it the other day. I love the way he said, he goes, lived here all my life, boy, And man, I loved it. You know. But how different, how different the world looks, not better, not not not better, not worse, not just different. And it's all about where you are and how you perceive where you.
Speaker 1: Are, about the journey and how you adapt to it and how you you make of it. Well, was all that said. We're almost out of time here, ladies. This has been just amazing amount of fun tonight and closing, let everybody know what y'all individually have going on and where people can find you, and I'll put it in the show notes.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, go ahead, Lynn, Well you can find you with Cisco on Sundays.
Speaker 3: So as we're doing a series right now, the last Sunday of every month. I hope to be on with Steve again soon.
Speaker 4: So much fun. It's called tell him what It's called. Lynn. We're doing a summer event and it's called come on the Show. It's a Sunday nights, eight pm Eastern Time, and Lynn and I are doing something all summer we did we started. It's called Liberty, Liberty, Revolutionary Wind and we're going all the way back to the beginning. And we had a wonderful documentary from nineteen ninety seven that we were watching. We're watching it live with our chat, having a blast in the chat and just everybody throwing their ideas and what they thought the stories were, like, was George Washington the Cherry Tree true? Or you know was that legend? And just all the little things too, and about you know, so many interesting things, so many beautiful minds and wonderful words that you know, really kind of profound today and having a blast, and then we're going through Sons of Liberty, and we're going to talk about the difference between reality and what actually happened in that series and fun with it because it's just such a fun, wonderful history series, even though a lot of it did happen. And then we're going into what really happened in turn with the cop perspiring and all of the fantastic spies that General Washington had and how that had to do with the birth of this country. So we're having a blast with that. We are.
Speaker 3: And also Cisco's always she's amazing and she always puts her the twist on it with the little you know, some different you know, tapings of different scenarios and things that have occurred that she adds in there so that people can really get the point and they can really really understand it. So I'm having a blast with this. I'm so I feel so fortunate that Cisco has invited.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's been so much fun. We're gonna have fun. It's been a nice thing to go through the number. It doesn't only remind us of history, but we're also doing it because we both believe in a lot of this isn't getting taught in school. And you know, when you go back to the you know, the PBS in in the nineties they were kind of still telling the truth and we're mucking it up so much. And it's good to sit down with the grandkids or some maybe watch it or or maybe you or you know, uh, you know, you want to look at how the Declaration of Independence and you know it's not even called that, you know, so go in there and look at that and see what's different on that that we've been you know, we're used to saying. But go back to that, you know that Ben Franklin and what happened there, what did he actually do, you know, And how how cool George Washington was and how he worked with what he had to work with. He adapted and overcame and it really had nothing to do with Milton. It had more with endurance, belief and an idea that he just would not allow to be killed and he you know, and it's amazing to see what human beings can do. And I think it's very hopeful. So that's what we're doing all summer. We're having a blast with it. Come and come and do it with us. A Journey through the Gate on YouTube Sunday nights and Mondays with Steve. That's what I've been doing.
Speaker 1: I'm links in the notes here. Well on behalf of Cisco and Lynn and myself. We'll see you a little further on down the paranormal trail. Tell your animals way said.
Speaker 2: Hi. Good night, everybody, good night.
Speaker 4: I'm good humans.
Speaker 5: Attention all ground zero fans. Aftermath dot Media is celebrating our four year anniversary with a spectacular deal just for you. For a limited time, you can get an Aftermath Premium yearly subscription for only seventy nine dollars. That's right, just seventy nine dollars for a full year of exclusive content, ad free listening and premium features. Dive into a world of incredible stories, top tier journalism, and the best in entertainment. Whether you're a longtime listener or new to Ground zero, this is the perfect time to join the Aftermath. Don't miss out on this amazing anniversary special. Visit aftermath dot media today and sign up for your Aftermath Premium yearly subscription at just seventy nine dollars. But hurry, this offer won't last long. Celebrate with us and elevate your media experience to the next level. Hey, Aftermath dot media the ultimate resource for parapolitical and paranormal fans. Visit aftermath dot media and subscribe today. That's aftermath dot media