Speaker 1: What are we to do with the Seahawks running backs? What are we to do with the Cleveland backfield? Quite frankly, and what do you make of the latest Tucker Craft injury in Green Bay. We've got a great show for you tonight. The twoenty twenty five FFPC Main Event Week two leader is here. Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, Ryan Bush will pop on to tell us how he has managed his team to the top as he chases a one million dollar grand prize. Farrel Elliott from the KFFS is here. Oinker from the KFFSC is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around. Your high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts now.
Speaker 2: World.
Speaker 3: You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com.
Speaker 2: With your hosts Eric.
Speaker 3: Balkman and Farrell Elliott. The high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now. Because no one else was available, here are Eric Waltman and Barrel Elliot.
Speaker 1: Shot. Thank you so much, Rob, Welcome, greetings and salutations to all of you ballcollics, and for lax tuning in from around the world tonight on the high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. So glad to have you aboard here as we are on the cusp of Week three of the f f PC and the NFL. I want to let you know that my name can be found on X at Eric Balkman E R I C B A L K M A N. Of course you know me from the road of his high Stakes Lowdown and the f f PC Insider Access show on the Better Sports Network. You know my co host Farrel Elliott from the k f f s C k f f f C dot Com at k f f f C Official on the X as well. Coming up on tonight show, we got a baller show for you as we head into Week three. Kyle Pitts like, I feel like we have done this numerous times over, but we're gonna do it again this year. Kyle Pitts, is he worth a top ten tight end? Start? What do you do if you're trying to replace Tucker Craft as he is expected to miss this week? And then of course Jackson Smith and j Javonte Williams, and then of course Jacory krossky Merritt coming up on the show tonight, It's going to be a baller show, and then we'll get into some starter sits coming up in about forty five minutes or so. On the show tonight, we'll be getting into JK. Dobbins, Wandale Robinson, Jatavian Sanders, Daniel Jones, and much more. That is what is coming up on the show tonight. If you want to connect with us on X you can do so at HSFF hour. You can always connect with me at Eric Balkman and of course KFFC dot com. To connect with Farrell Elliott, post on our Facebook page at hsff our excuse me Facebook dot com, slash HSFF our email the show at High Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com. If you have any questions for us, for Farrell, for Ryan, whoever, and now is the time to send them. We'll try to get to all the chat room questions, X posts and emails in the fantasy feedback segment coming up later on in the show. Thanks to our audio engineer and my best friend Bryce and of course our producer and mutual friend Rob Let's bring in the co host with the most ladies and gentlemen. He celebrated his birthday last weekend. I'm so glad he survived it to come on a board tonight to help host the high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. He can be followed on x at Jfarrell Elliott. KFFFC dot com is where to check out his contest. He is the incomparable, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football One Farrell Elliott Farrell Welcome on board tonight. The sun in my area right now is low, but apparently the sun is very high where you are at little of Kentucky right now.
Speaker 4: Well, this is sort of a tip of hat to James Hicks and our beloved Scott Christian who bequeathed to me, Balky a most fabulous birthday present. Now I don't have to run solo with the show. I have my own show helper.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 4: Kentucky based oinker with matching.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Look at the hair, gentleman, the hair on the side. This is no hair on this one.
Speaker 4: This guy this this yeah, you it's but yeah, we're we're proud and we're thankful that Porky's keeps thinking of and keeps watching the show.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 4: And you were you know, you were saying that well you know me from that that that show you do in the middle of the week, which we see guys aren't listening to, so, you know, and that's kind of like Patrick Mahomes saying, you know me from Texas Tech. You know, it's just you know, Fulky, this is your thing, man, this is this is and you are such a beloved individual. I witnessed it prior to coming home last week, and I just can't quit talking about it enough. I wanted to spend a little time with.
Speaker 1: You out there.
Speaker 4: You were always working, you were podcasting, you were entering teams, you were making FFPC Las Vegas go for everyone there, and I'm still drinking to you, so thank you.
Speaker 1: Some of my favorite memories in Las Vegas where I go out there for the FFPC And granted I'm out there for what a week and a half or so, and for the first week I'm busy working. You know, I'm doing everything I can and I try to hook up with this And by the way, in twenty twenty six, I feel like I'm going to have the opportunity to hang out with more players, more listeners, more viewers of the show, which I'm very excited about. But I will say this, one of the things I miss is hanging out with you, Farrell on your birthday, which we didn't get a chance to do this year because your birthday came after everybody was already on a Las Vegas. But because the calendar flips this year, we get a few more days out in Las Vegas. It's gonna be a baller time. I expect to have a great meal with you, maybe a couple of bourbons out in the desert with you on your birthday next year. I'm very excited for that. And time will tell on and the location will tell exactly where that's gonna happen. But it's gonna happen in twenty twenty six, my friend. You know, bulky.
Speaker 4: The years go by very very quickly, and sometimes we regret that.
Speaker 1: But it can't go by quickly enough for me to do what to just describe. So thank you very very much. You're very welcome. I'm glad you had a good one. Steve G hanging out with us tonight, he says, Farrell looks like a bag of money, Feryl, have you ever looked like a bag of money?
Speaker 4: Ah, like a bag before, but not of moneyg is Steve G is quite complimentary and a.
Speaker 1: Real gentleman RAYC says, how many years are you fell Have you Fellas been playing fantasy football?
Speaker 2: Beryl?
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is for you, but nineteen ninety four, when I was still in high school, that was the first year I played fantasy football. So I'm coming up on my fourth decade here. What about you? You beat me to it because I didn't play. I did not play in basement leagues.
Speaker 4: My only fantasy football experience has been in contest, and I've been with the FFPC since day one, and prior to that, I was with those characters that were supplanted in the industry by the FFPC, and so all of my play came in Las Vegas. And then I tried to play in basement leagues, and I realized that people should keep basements to themselves.
Speaker 1: So you know, that's that's basically.
Speaker 4: But yes, most everyone has a most everyone has a jump on me in fantasy football, and the results prove it.
Speaker 1: The National Contest for me didn't start to w cooff in the early two thousands, so like we're looking at like the better part of twenty plus years or whatever for me.
Speaker 2: But I can.
Speaker 1: Reassure you rac whatever you're getting tonight, it's it's and whenever you're getting Every time you tune in to the ff PC YouTube channel, you are getting a lot of wealth of experience, not only from Pharaoh, for myself and whatever guests we have on like tonight when we have Ryan Bush, come on, who is leading the FFPC main event? A couple of questions right out off the top. We have Jeffrey Drake, chiming in Farrell, He's got Travis Etn He's got Alvin Kamara, he's got Jamar Chase, and he's got Xavier Worthy. Should he trade and Mecca Agbuka and Bucky Irving for Drake, London and Omar Hampton? Now I know this is hell. No, Oh, it's not a lot to take in. No, there's nothing there. Uhbuca and Bucky not only are superior players, they're youthful players.
Speaker 4: And they play for a team that has it together. This Tampa team's gonna win that division. They were the favorite to win that division.
Speaker 1: And the way they play for each other is what you look for in football.
Speaker 4: You should not get rid of those players. They are similar talents to some of the other players that have offered in the trade, but they're not in similar situations. Situational football alone makes them.
Speaker 1: The attractives too.
Speaker 4: You're drafted well, Jared, Joe, you you you've got you've got to learn how to stand prosperity.
Speaker 1: Son.
Speaker 4: You got to just sit back and enjoy it. You know, just just brak. The Drake is prosperous. You know, the Drake must be understood as a prosperous cat.
Speaker 1: We love the Drake.
Speaker 4: Love and who doesn't. Those guys behind you did, yeah they.
Speaker 1: Did, and and well say this right now, when you look at that, when you look at that trade, Jeffrey eg Buka is only going to go up from here. Bucky Irving has been crushing it so far. Drake London, Yeah, you're getting him at a little bit of a discount. But o Marine Hampton, and we'll get into this throughout the show tonight. He is being thwarted by Najie Harris, Jim Harbaugh and Greg Roman right now. So I think there's lots of dislike about Marie Hampton when you compare him to eg Buka and Bucky Irving. So com I'm with my good buddy Farrell on this. It's it's it's it's it's an open up chuck case. We also have let's see here what okay, I want to go through. I'm sorry, this is this is awful. All right, let's let's move on. Not breaking news, is it bulky? No, there's no breaking news. We don't have any breaking news. But I just wanted to make sure I'm getting through all the good YouTube comments before we move on.
Speaker 4: He's got a good comment, by the way.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. We'll put Steve G's comment this way.
Speaker 4: We can get the green Bay stuff out.
Speaker 1: Early. Steve called me this week. He goes, you know who the you know who the trending tight end is, you know who the sleeper tight end is.
Speaker 4: You know who everyone is forgiving. I gave him a couple of answers they were far from correct, and he goes Muskrave and I confirmed that by saying, you know Steve Musgrave. When when Musgrave came into the league with Craft and other tight ends, I thought he was the primary talent.
Speaker 1: I love the player.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The news this week is.
Speaker 4: Steve went out before the injury news and grabbed this player everywhere, and so you know he does not have a crystal ball of folks.
Speaker 1: He just likes the player. So I'm gonna say this right now. For Steve g he had teased this last week saying that he had the tight end stash of the year that he was going to know it's tonight, and he texted me about I don't know, seven or eight hours ago to let me know that, hey, my my tight end stash is not gonna hit the way I thought it was because Tucker Craft sprained his knee or hurt his knee in practice on Thursday, but he still was going to reveal it tonight, and he revealed it privately to me. We've publicly outed him that, Perrell, I'm gonna ask you this right now. In regards to Tucker Craft, Matt Lafleur spoke to the media today and he said he doesn't think that Tucker Craft is going to go on IR, which I mean it is good. But at the same time, we're looking at like whether we can start Tucker Craft on Sunday against the Cleveland Browns, and it sounds like we can't because the first thing Lafleur says, we don't think he's gonna go on IR. We can't count on him in week three. But what about Steve g the fantasy soprano zone. Luke Musgrave, the guy who was picked in round two of the NFL Draft ahead of Tucker Craft, who was picked in round three. What do you make of Luke Musgrave this week in the FFPC main event, the FFPC Big Gorilla? Is this a guy that you I mean, we can take tight end out of the equation, but what about flexing him out? Again? We have no Jayden Reid this week, he's out. We have Matthew Golden who could take a big step forward, but again he did not have any targets in last week's game on Thursday night against the Washington Commanders. What do you make of Luke Muskrave this week for FFPC players? Okay, well, I like him as a tight end. I like him as your emergency tight end. I like him better than some of the starting tight ends that are in the league, such as Schultz, such as Aughton.
Speaker 4: Perhaps, But let's don't especially since we're not in waiver wire land or bye week land yet.
Speaker 1: Let's let's don't go crazy. Let's don't flex him ow, just just let's just wait and see what happens. There's in balky, But that's my thought you are.
Speaker 4: More qualified to answer that question than anyone in the fantasy football world because you you're there right with your hand on the pulse of what's going.
Speaker 1: On in this situation.
Speaker 4: And I would be somewhat careful with Craft as he comes back. I would try to learn as much as I can about the injury, because if you're winning and you have Craft, it's because you've been leaning on him. And we all saw the game Monday night. The bright spot of the Raiders was not as bright it was. It was dim and it was on low because Bowers gainfully playing and he is a real gamer, as you say, Balky several times a night, a baller, but he was not the same rock Bowers in the brace and trying to play injury. And I admire players to play hurt, but.
Speaker 1: In fantasy football we must be very cautious in that. My whole thing on this boker Craft thing. Number one, I'm rooting for him to be out. I don't want to mess around with him being active and then potentially having you know, ten, fifteen, maybe twenty snaps on offense. I don't want that. So let's let's talk about what happens if he's out. I think Luke Musgrave becomes a back end flex in the FFPC. I think he can be flexed out as your second flex, not as your primary, not as your tight end. But I think there is something to like there with Cleveland. At the same time, I will echo what I've been saying from the last six seven, eight plus months about the Packers passing game. I don't know what's going to happen from a week to week basis. Some weeks it's going to be Dobbs, some weeks it's going to be Craft. Some weeks it's going to be you know, Watson or Red or gold Golden, Crafty, any of these guys. And I think the fact that Craft and Reader out this week doesn't clear it up anymore for me. I know that the Cleveland Browns defense is really really good as far as the rush defense goes, and it might be all quiet week from Jacobs. But if you're looking at me and say, Balky Balkey, please save me, what should I do with these Packers pass catchers this week? I don't have a good answer for you. I think Musgrave could be good. I think Golden could be good. I think Dobbs could be good. But to ask me right now and say, like, which one is gonna be good?
Speaker 4: I have no idea, and you've been that You've been trying to answer that question all week. You can't answer it.
Speaker 1: King all law season fair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're all you know, hey man, they're screaming for Ryan Bush, right.
Speaker 1: Ryan Bush is gonna join us in just a little bit. He's a New Yorker. He is in New York. You determined what we got to ask him? Is he upstate? Is the city? You know? I'm gonna look that up right now. New Yorker can mean a lot of things. I don't think he's New York City. But he will join us in just a couple of minutes to let us know for sure on this. Speaking of situations where we can't make heads or tails out of him, no, let's go to the most Let's go to the Pacific nor West. The Seattle Seahawks offensive coordinator Clint Kubiak said the team is quote keeping finding ways to get end quote quote. Zach Charbonay and Kenneth Walker involved adding quote and this is the worst thing that he could say. I see two starters. This, According to the athletic clin clink Ubiev talking about the Seahawks backfield, I see two starters. Mike McDonald, the head coach of the Seahawks, said that the plan is for each back to have a quote ample opportunity on a weekly basis. Now, the weekly basis may not happen this week. I did not see if Zach Charbonay practice today, and I probably should have me a call play on that, but I know he did not practice on Wednesday, he did not practice on Thursday. And it's looking like it's going to be a big Kenneth Walker week, which you don't need to watch the show to tell to find out whether you should be starting Kenneth Walker this week. If Sharbonay is out, you want to start Walker, But I'm telling you going forward, Farrell, is this just simply a guessing game whether it's going to be a charbon A week, whether it's going to be a Walker week, or can we glean anything from what we've seen so far to know like, Okay, this is the week to sit this guy, this is the week to start this guy. What are you? What are your feelings? Sort of on again, not this week necessarily because it looks like Charbonay is going to miss, but weekly going forward, can you glean anything about whether Walker or Charbonay is the correct start.
Speaker 4: I think what we saw from Ali Gordon and maybe Najie Harris is very much what we could see from the second running back, which is Charbonne. When Walker has this opportunity to carry the load, and the fellows are going and in the message and saying he's gonna he's gonna run wild. When he has an opportunity to do that, he's going to show the talent that I've always seen any and that I think the fantasy drafters saw.
Speaker 1: In him this year. So I'm not too concerned.
Speaker 4: From a fantasy football perspective about Charbonnet stealing Walker, but he is a contributor to that aspect the team though, and one of the things that helps both situations. The head coach wants to see two starters because he's going to need to run the ball four hundred and fifty times to win in that division. He's not going to win through the air, so he's going to have to have plenty of running games. There's enough to go around to make Walker for Charbonnay to service the running game, but for Walker to have comparable carries to the number one backs around the league.
Speaker 1: I think that as we go forward, and I don't think this is a bold prediction at all, Pharaoh, but I think as we go forward, the Seahawks running game throughout not only September but October, November, December, it's going to be something that we will be looking not forward to, but it's going to be something that we will be looking at trying to figure out what's the best way to handle this situation for our big Gorilla, for our main event, for our Classic. We know whatever it is with the FFPC right now, because I don't think we have a good handle on it right now. Now you have made your notes and your thoughts clear on this, and it's hard for me to disagree with that. But I also know that after this week, if Charbonnay is healthy for Week four, it's in disarray once again, and we will see what happens on that Ladies and gentlemen. The FFPC main Event from the get go was in disarray. This guy has said bully to that thumbed his nose in the general direction of every FFPC Main Event player. Because as we head into week three, this gentleman right here is in first place overall in the driver's seat for the million dollars grand prize. One million dollar grand prize is what this guy is looking at right now. He is here to join us tonight. You can connect with him on x right now at League seventy seven. He is in first place in the FFPC main event going into week three. Please welcome into the pro mister Ryan Bush. Ryan, Welcome into the program. Thanks so much for hanging out with us tonight. Congratulations on your early success and good evening. Thanks.
Speaker 2: I'm psyched to be here, and I would definitely put an emphasis on early with that. You know, it's a lot. I'm happy to be where I am for sure, but there's certainly a long long way to go.
Speaker 1: Did you when you because you have the two live main events right out in Las Vegas and I did did you ever think, like, you know, like you're in September nineteenth, you're being being interviewed as you are in the driver's seat for a million dollar grand prize. Did you think your team was this potent enough to be in this situation this early in the season.
Speaker 2: I mean, I really was psyched about the team I drafted. I definitely felt good about it. But you know that's like feeling like feeling good about like beating the eleven guys in my you know, in my league. Like that's what I'm you know, I'm thinking small, Like I wasn't expecting to see my name up there, but I'm you know, psyched about it for sure.
Speaker 1: How many years you've been coming to Las Vegas and.
Speaker 2: Playing right just as my second second year.
Speaker 1: I love that, man, you know, it's a.
Speaker 4: One of one of my one of my favorite feelings of the year is to walk away from a draft and monitor what I'm thinking. Sometimes I'm surprised during the season.
Speaker 1: But sometimes I'm not.
Speaker 4: The longer I play in it, the more I know about the futures of my team, the more I can trust that feeling. What did you think when you concluded the draft, took the picture of the draft board, took a look at it. You know, what do you think? What was your feelings when the draft in?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I really liked, like, I really like how how it fell. Like, Uh, you know, you get a lot of like a lot of drafts where you are hoping to get a guy and it always seems like someone nabs them before you get a chance to get your guy, and you have to take someone who's maybe your second choice, you know, or third choice. And with this one, it definitely did feel like when it came around to me, like the guy I wanted wasn't taken right before me. And I got a lot of guys that I I that I had targeted in other drafts, that I was targeting, you know, just this year that I really liked.
Speaker 4: So you're you're kind of holding your breath and then all of a sudden, the sigh of relief when you.
Speaker 5: Always, oh, well, it's a really good feeling. I did not experience that in Las Vegas in September. Now I'm glad you did, and I can see by your roster. I'm going to ask you some follow up questions about that because my last question now for Bulky Takes Away? What spot did you draft your most successful team from?
Speaker 2: Oh, you mean what spot was I in? I think I was four, I was three five.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, very good, so.
Speaker 2: So and I was bijon and like you know, there were other options, but like I kind of felt like this year was a year where you like to have that belcow back, and I felt like if I took him, i'd have a chance to get some really good white outs in the second third round. So when you know, when Bijeon was there, it was just like I was. I didn't really have much to think about. I was like, no ready, I was just nabbed him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So I want to follow up on that number one, Ryan, number two. I want to bring this up right now if I can find the proper YouTube comment on that, which I mean I may or may not be able to find here. Derek Bush some relation.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming that's my brother.
Speaker 1: So there you go, and I most on YouTube tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, I don't even want to hear there's a whole lot of you gotta you've got a real following here, brother, I'll.
Speaker 1: Tell you what. So, Ryan, So your brother Derek posts on YouTube tonight for all the people who are listening to this and not seeing this, his comment is, what about the deadweight Mark Khan you have to partner with? And I'm assuming Mark Kahan is sitting in first place with you in the FFPC made event. This was a guy that you drafted at least with this live in Las Vegas team that's sitting at first. I'm guessing he was your partner for both Live and Las Vegas teams.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's very true, so I, yeah, I do have to include him on this. So we Yeah, we partner up and nobody talks fantasy more than he and I just anyway, you know, even before we got into this. So yeah, he's my guy, and uh, he definitely deserves just as much credit as me.
Speaker 1: I say, the.
Speaker 4: Reference to mister Kahn and dead Waite, maybe the green eye of envy there, Balky from some of the other characters in the I think that's.
Speaker 1: What might be going on talking you and you have a.
Speaker 4: Question about Clam Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: Uh, and and and Ryan you kind of alluded to this and we can move on past it. But when it came to you at one oh five, b Jhon Robinson's out there, ceedee lamb is out there. Was it just the case of like you thinking that you'd be able to get some pretty serious wide receivers in round two, round three, round four and beyond it, like you looked at this Andre like, Okay, we have to take Robinson here and we'll figure out the wide receiver thing later. But Robinson at the one oh five, this is a gift. How were you know, what was the thought process at one oh five there when you had Robinson Lamb and others staring you in the face.
Speaker 2: It's really exactly that. Like I I do love CD, like you know, I expect him to have a really good year. I could even see him beating wide receiver one, you know, with that Dallas offense. But yeah, for it was really it's a positional thing, you know, like I wanted that belcou running back, and like you said, I knew, like I mean, we ended up with you know, Pooka Nakua, Like I knew that there'd be guys like that that I could fill in my roster. There were a few receivers also that I kind of knew that I was targeting a little later that I thought could have big years. So yeah, it was even though I liked CD a lot, it wasn't that hard of decision for me.
Speaker 4: I like that, I like that that's a good and Balky just satisfied some of the answers you might you might be able to inform. It's just what the chances are, what the percentile chances of even getting jon at at number five. And I will remind all of your envious cats that were you know, envy Fellaws is one of the is the only one of the seven Deadly sins that you get no enjoyment at all from, So you know you don't we don't want to have that envy. But I tell you something I'm envious of, and I can tell that you went and got your guys.
Speaker 1: I did not do enough of that in the draft this year.
Speaker 4: That's why I see that JSN, who is who has been a bargain pick for some was your third round pick. It does not matter you picked him over Adams, which I probably would not have, you picked him over Harrison, which I would have. You picked him over another couple of receivers that that I like, especially Wilson. But my question to you is did you see this level of production coming from Seattle, because because honestly, I didn't, And do you see it continuing because we we alluded to the power of this running game and that that's how this team is going to have to win. So there's a lot of questions there, But best of all, congratulations on picking that player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, just on JSN, Like he's a guy that I definitely was targeting in a lot of my drafts. I believe I had him last year on one of my FFPC teams. I just felt like he is super talented and he just seemed ready to take on the wide receiver one mantle that he was being handed in Seattle. You know now that a who's what's his name from Pittsburgh is gone? Who is their wide receiver one last year? Metcalf?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like with him gone, you know, yeah, I think he's just as talented as some of those other guys that I that I you know, passed up on. And now that he's the one there, I just I just yeah, I just really like I really like his game. I you know, I think he's just as good as any of some of those guys I passed, I mean Adams. I was a little concerned just because of the share with Pooka. I mean, Puka goes out and has fourteen catch d's like all the time.
Speaker 4: It's like crazy and problems So far, what's that It hasn't been a problem so no, And and.
Speaker 2: Like you know, I could look back in you know, later weeks and and think, you know, maybe I didn't pick the right guy. We'll have to see how how it bears out, but that was that was kind of the thing with Adams and like why we didn't you know, like him as much?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and Rubio comes in with a with a good comment here fellas, uh you know about the back and as people are talking about these injuries. Uh, you know you the way that that communication was going around the room in Las Vegas, it was like Stafford would never walk again. You know, That's that's how serious it was.
Speaker 4: And you know, I I give a tip of the hat to U drafters that I'm not sure who did here, but who took McCaffrey after all the words were out that he was not going to play or maybe not be available or what. And you know those guys, those guys know how to to take the best of a gamble and get the upside out of it.
Speaker 1: So it's congratulations to you.
Speaker 4: And and there's people like that that win, you know, it's people that know how to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, McCaffrey's like a I mean, you know, he's he's a huge damble with a huge upside every year and a very big downside.
Speaker 1: So like.
Speaker 2: If I'm there, if I'm drafting in the nine spot or the ten spot, and he and he's there at that point like sometimes I'm like, I gotta roll the dice to do it, but I don't. He's not a top five guy anymore just because of the risk to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll bring this up right now, just to make it known, Dave Klugi from football Guys, there is nobody higher in the industry on Jackson Smith and Jigma than this guy heading into uh FFPC drafts this year, the final weekend of FFPC drafts, and my whole thing was as far as Smith and Jigba goes, which obviously has been awesome for you so far. Ryan, I was nervous about a offensive coordinator coming into Seattle who had a reputation for running the football replacing an offensive coordinator that had a reputation for throwing the football a lot. Right, That's why Ryan Grubb was fired because they didn't run the football enough. And that's what Mike McDonald parted ways. So then they bring in Clint Kubiak, who again has this reputation for running the ball, running the ball successfully. What I failed to realize, and Ryan, maybe you realize this, and I did not. The track record for Clint Kubiak, number one wide receivers is really really good, and that's what I missed on Smith and Jig. But I have him in a few spots this year, obviously not enough, but I think what he's done in the first two weeks is going to continue throughout not only the FFPC regular season, but the FFPC League playoffs and the FFPC Championship Round. So you are set up very very well in my opinion in that, Ryan, for sure, I want to float it back to Juvante Williams. I have a board here up on YouTube for anybody who's watching this. Ryan was drafting from the number five spot here tonight. H This was a draft that took place on Friday. Ryan, am I correct in saying this?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay? So this was after the Cowboys Eagles game on Thursday night. You went ahead and took Javonte Williams at the seven zero five in this draft. Some would say what was aggressive, some would say it was wrong, but through two weeks it looks like an absolute bargain. When you were looking at this draft knowing that you had the free look, knowing that whatever Javonte Williams did in Week one, you could easily supplant him in your starting lineup with whatever running back, receiver, tight end that that you had drafted, knowing that you could put him in. How big of a target was Javonte Williams? And quite frankly, Ryan to piggyback on that, what do you think is going to happen for Williams the rest of the year after he kind of duplicated what he did in Week one in week two as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was exciting for sure. Yeah, we definitely uh probably took him earlier based off of that performance the night before, and it certainly worked out the previous year for if you remember, Saquon uh exploded the night the night before the drafts a lot of the drafts, and he ended up, you know, going way higher than I think like he would have if he hadn't had that day. I mean obviously different levels of backs and different levels of player, but like we did put some stock into the fact of, like, let's get a win out of the gate, Like, you know, he's in your lineup, eak one, let's let's you know, let's start strong and and then going forward, I mean someone's someone's got to eat in that backfield, and you know, a lot of these rookies get hyped up that are to me, and it's like, you know, they don't. They don't always pan out right away.
Speaker 4: It's it's all it's all blue. All they wanted to talk about all summer was blue. Williams was balky. You might have you got have been a potster on that. But when I look at this draft, right and once again I give you big kudles for what you're doing here because it's it's like the people you were drafting with believed everything they heard and didn't believe anything they saw. And and yes, Williams is is uh Williams. The thing I see about him that I love. He's on the field on third down, Uh yeah, and he's running to the second level better than a lot of running backs that I've seen in the league. So, with the danger of repeating myself, I just I don't get it, but I had in my situation, I was drafting Williams either around or two ahead of where you did.
Speaker 3: And to have.
Speaker 2: Right, Ryan Lean, it's also a heavy I mean, Dallas is going to put up points and someone's got to get those goal line carries, and he's a guy who can handle handle that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't expect him to do what he's doing every week.
Speaker 1: But you don't know, No, don't I hope.
Speaker 2: I hope for sure. But you know, I we we we're excited to have him.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think I guess so. So Ryan, let me ask you this. This is coming from Scott Hoyd. I posted it. Uh he's he's watching us on YouTube tonight and he has a question about your Seattle Seahawks wide receivers. You you guys obviously took Jackson Smith and jig Book here at the three oh five, but later on in the draft you also took Cooper Cup in the tenth round. Scott Hoyt wants to know what was your thoughts on drafting Cooper Cup when you already had Jackson Smith and jig But did that come into the forefront of your mind when you decided to take Cooper Cup in the tenth round? Did it not make a difference at all? Can you just kind of give us the lay of the land, knowing that you had Smith a Jigba, and then in the tenth round you decided to take Cup as well.
Speaker 2: I'm usually not crazy about doing that. I don't love having the second guy when I have the first guy. It was really kind of a situation of like I really felt he was the best available guy, you know, just forgetting that I have JS. And it's just like I kind of felt like he slid pretty far down where I think we I think we let him go around ahead and we almost looked at him there and and by the time he was there and in the tenth round, I was just like, you know, he's the best guy on the board to me, and so I'm gonna take him.
Speaker 4: And I think that's I think that's brilliant decision in your process, especially when the fact that you look at the number one receiver there and he is quick, and he is flexible and he makes good feet moves.
Speaker 1: But how big is jsn Faulkey? What's the size on him? Oh you want to get his measurements? Yeah, yeah's expecting this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, buddy, I'll tell you curse.
Speaker 2: I think of him as a small guy, but like, yeah.
Speaker 4: Well he's he's he's lengthy, he's got long.
Speaker 1: Arms, but he's he's as as REESA fans character in The Replacements would say, he's Whitey Jackson's with a jig about six. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well then you know there's nothing wrong with that size for a number one receiver. I okay, I've been bragging on you. Now I can quit doing that because you in you went tight end. You took two of my favorites. You well know you took one of my favorite Titians and one of my least favorite Titians. I have I all summer long, especially on something called the pro versus Joe's. I had to fight the pros on drafting Goddard. It's not that I don't care for Goddard. There's a number of reasons why I don't why I like other tit Ends better. But availability is the greatest ability, and here he is unavailable again. But congratulations on picking up zach Ertz. Now you've got injury bug down there with a quarterback, and you've got a veteran quarterback rolling off the bench to try to make an effort here for the commanders, and a lot of other changes in the offense. You're happy with zach Ertz. You're gonna row with zach Ertz. I mean, I am your thoughts on Ertz, And if you want to defend your Goddard selection, I'll let you.
Speaker 1: And Ryan before you answer, I will just say that. A few hours ago, Dallas Goddard was listed as I don't think he's listed on the injury report at all. He is available this weekend against.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead. I think from what I hear too, I think he think he's gonna play. And to me, it's, yeah, it's a tough decision, you know. I think I wouldn't have maybe I don't think we would have drafted god Her if we didn't have Hurts, but having Jalen Hurts. And our theory on the tight end is if you're not going to get one of those top two maybe three guys, then we wait, you know, and and let other people take a lot of those you know, mid tight ends, and there's guys you know that you get late that that they're just as good. I mean, look, you know, I I think Tucker Craft is a perfect example, you know. I mean, like.
Speaker 4: These guys just going with.
Speaker 2: Got Her. But I think I think we had targeted We were like I we targeted her. H ERT's like, you know, I felt like going with God or you know, you got to get somebody else, you know, you know, you got to back them up with somebody. Yeah, And I was surprised how Earth's fell in a lot of drafts. I mean, I think he had something like eighty catches last year, and like he.
Speaker 1: Was in the sixties.
Speaker 2: But at sixty, okay, I thought it was.
Speaker 1: Real quick.
Speaker 2: I thought it was higher. But like, but he's if you compare him to a lot of the guys going in that range, I mean, he's on I think another level. And I don't I don't know why he kind of doesn't get the respects you know that that he should, right, Ryan.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this too, And and this is something I brought up with a lot of f FBC Live players that were drafting at the Horseshoe Convention Center. Uh, you know, uh, Casino, the the rise of Dallas Goddard did not happen after that Thursday night game. You know, we we saw the plummet of aj Brown, we saw the plummet of DeVonta Smith, but Dallas Gotter Crost seven balls h that then opening weekend or that opening Thursday night game against Dallas, and he didn't really rise and drafts it all. Were you surprised at that? And the fact that he is active this week knowing that the Eagles have not really been throwing the ball a whole lot. And when they have, it's not been to A J. Brown, It's not been to de Vonta Smith. It's been to Dallas Goddard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he you know, when he plays, he's he's consistent. I mean, he put you know, he he gets his catches. And I'm not too worried about Phillies offense. They'll they'll figure it out. I mean they'll, they'll, they'll start throwing the ball and uh yeah, as long as he's healthy and he's out there, he's gonna get he's gonna get his catches and he's gonna get in the end zone. And uh yeah. And and this week, you know, with it were Earth's it scares me with Jaden out, I mean it's it's a different situation. And that's why it's a tough decision. It wouldn't be if Jaden was playing. I would definitely one hundred percent no, we were gonna go with Earth. But it's it's now. It makes it, It makes it interesting, and I'm actually probably leaning God her.
Speaker 4: Make it interesting. That's exactly right. Let's get let's get you buying the bourbon on it or me buying the bourbon on it well next year run at h at the f f PC Live main event in Las Vegas. I'll take receptions and arts, and you may have receptions in God good, don't.
Speaker 1: Let me bring this. Let me bring this up right now. Adam Hahn, a long time viewer listener of this show, says, longtime smart guy, long time smart guy, Jalen and not in a bad way, Jalen Hurts and Saquon Barkley are the only Fantasy relevant Eagles right now. Occasionally he's wrong, but for Permar ninety nine, also chiming in that Matthew Stafford is going to push Philly this week. Now, Ryan, if I was to pose this question to you, and I'm going to bring it up right now and give you some context on this game, which stinks that this is the one o'clock game. I thought this was going to be in the four o'clock window on Sunday. It's not. It's a one o'clock game. It is what it is. This total is at forty four and a half. The Eagles are at minus three and a half in this game. Rams and Eagles both coming in this game at two to zero. Am I on a bounds when I say that, we could see the Eagles passing game take a step forward in this game. We could see a potential shootout with Brown Smith, Nakua, DeVante Adams. We could see these guys trading blows back and forth. I feel like there is more than a non zero chance we see that. But our friends in the desert would say, we're probably not, as the total on this game is less than forty five right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is surprising. I mean, I guess they are two pretty good defenses, but like you know, yeah, game I mean, game script definitely comes into play. But you know, I I think it's a bold statement about hertz And and Saquon. But I do, I do understand like the sentiment, because like I'm not crazy about the Eagles wide receivers. Like you know, part of the reason I like jsn over aj Brown is just like you just never know who's gonna who's gonna, you know, pop off each week with them, So I do stay away from their receivers. So I do get what he's saying. But yeah, I mean I think that the Rams could you know, push push the Eagles and and you know kind of you know, light a fire and maybe start start that offense up. I can see that happening for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I defer to what you and Adams say there.
Speaker 4: Adam came out a little strong with it because I think those other players are relevant in an offense like this. But when you have a quarterback and a running back that dominates so much red zone activity, you're in a situation of your wide receivers and fantasy points being a bit discounted there. That's that's definitely well. Okay, let's let's keep it on the East coast. Since you, oh, real quick, Pharrell, I want to bring this up real quickly.
Speaker 1: This is something I found out and and maybe it's a nothing burger. Maybe it's something as no, it's We often do not break news on this show at ten to eleven Eastern time on Friday nights. Sometimes we do. This is not one of those times. If I look at touchdown passes on the year, we have Jared Goff and just touchdowns passes golf with six, Lamar Jackson with six, Josh Allen has five, Aaron Rodgers has five. On the year. We scroll down, we see Jaden Daniels with three. We see Russell Wilson with his big week two with three, and we got to keep scrolling down and scrolling down. Daniel Jones with two on this, Patrick Mahomes with two, We have to keep scrolling down, and we see that Jalen Hurts Right now, ladies and gentlemen, zero point zero passing touchdowns, you know, hold on, hold on. To quote Dean Wermer from Animal House, pat drunk and stupid is no way to go with life. Stick Hurts with Narry a touchdown pass I'm gonna leave this up to you right now, Ryan does Does Hurts finally crack in the touchdown passing category this weekend? Do we get this passing game on track with Hurts Brown Smith? I know you kind of alluded to it with the last question we asked, but just you're and I'm asking you this from like a selfish standpoint too, where I have to kind of figure out what I'm doing with my eels in my lineups this week? Does Hurts Brown and Smith? Do they get it going this week against the Rams or do I have to wait another week?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, to the point of him having zero passing touchdowns as a Hurtz owner, fancy owner, I don't care. Why would I care. I mean, yeah, he's guaranteed to run one in like practically it's like a weekly thing. You know, you want at least you know, you a lot of times too. Like if I'm a Saquan owner, then you know I don't like Hurts getting all these touchdowns. But like you know, yeah, as as an owner, like I drafted him for the touch push, not because he's throwing you know, zero touchdown brown.
Speaker 4: But he'll catch up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eventually he's gonna you.
Speaker 4: Know, he's gonna catch up.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 4: Balky brought up some interesting things in that question, and in that I love the way you presented that, Balalky, Well, I would have done more of a shorthand kind of presentation in that, and I would just say that you know that Pittman has the same number of touchdown passes.
Speaker 1: And then that's how I would have presented that. And by the way, it's Ron Jaworski this year as well. It took to ten fifty two to get Pittman in here.
Speaker 4: You know, last week we did say, we did say, don't start Pittman, he'll get you maybe twelve, and he got eight and so we were right about that.
Speaker 1: But all summer long, Balkie.
Speaker 4: We said, Jared Goff playing at home, drafting like and play him at home, and it worked out.
Speaker 1: It worked out pretty good this last week.
Speaker 4: But now I've got something that all summer long they talked about and run I need your help with this. The running back situation down in Washington has been intriguing all year long, and now the beloved Austin Eckler, he's through for this year. Jacory Crosskey Merritt was all anyone could talk about until we got to Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Another one of those rookies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, we got to Las Vegas, everybody talked and talked about him, and he earned the conversation because he was fantastic in camp and in preseason.
Speaker 4: He showed a lot of skills. He showed a lot of skills during the draft and evaluation process. What happened when we got to Las Vegas is balkey, do you have any numbers to support it? But he was going up the boards and then all of a sudden, he was going down the boards. I took advantage of that in some places. I think he's a real player. I think he's a real player, and I think he's going to be a very, very adequate to get better rookie fantasy running back for anyone that has him on their roster. He may not shine from day one, but he's going to get there. I like him in the past game. I like him in the rush game. Were you as high on this player or did you avoid this player throughout the drugs?
Speaker 2: I avoided him, I and not. It's not specifically him. I I just avoided the situation. I tried to. I actually did end up with Eckler, but yeah, I was certainly not targeting anyone in that backfield. It just scared me off. I didn't know where the touches were gonna be. I didn't know, you know, who was gonna who was gonna get what? So I I didn't. I didn't target him, even though I did hear a lot of a lot of good things about him, and and now, like you know, I this week actually grabbed Chris Rodriguez off of the waiver wire because I kind of we we kind of like him now to you know, maybe step up and especially with goal line touches. I mean, he's he's a bruiser. You know, they don't they don't have anyone like him now on that on that roster. So but yeah, I didn't. I stayed away, And but I think he'll be I I do think he's talented, and I think, like a lot of these rookies, he'll as the season goes on, he'll he'll get better, you know, and he'll he'll he'll be a good, good back. But I stayed away.
Speaker 1: And it's interesting the teams try to develop rookies to get them better in the league with with smaller rosters. It used to be that the rookies would hit the wall, you know, they run out of gas, poor conditioning, not necessarily ready for the NFL game. Uh, And there has been a significant change in that over the last few years. So, okay, I was just curious.
Speaker 4: I was trying to find you one rookie on this team that you would have been targeting that you just didn't grab.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well let me ask you this, Ryan, speaking of rookie running backs, there's been a lot of people that are pushing the panic button on Ashton Genty, on Omarion Hampton, on Trevon Henderson, and I don't know how you felt about these rookie running backs coming into the season. For me, it's way too early to say that these guys are bus It took for like, I think it was six quarters of NFL action before I saw people on x comparing Ashton Gent to Trent Richardson six quarters six quarters, That's all it took. And for me, I like, listen, you draft these rookie running backs, you have to exercise patients. This was an historic year for running backs in the class here, and I think that these guys are going to pay off. And when I drafted him, I didn't necessarily think that they'd be paying off in September or October. I drafted these guys for November. I drafted these guys for December. Is that the way that you're seeing this running back class as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I did think that that a couple of these a couple of these guys Genty and Hampton, I did. I thought they would get off to a better start. But uh, I'm not worried. I'm not worried about it yet, you know, And and I'm biased. I'm I'm an East Coast guy, but I've been a Raiders fan my whole life. Bo Jackson was my hero when I was a kid, and so I started rooting for them when I was young, and I you know, stuck with him now through you know, thick and thin, mostly thin, but uh yeah, so I you know, I I had hoped he would come out of the gates stronger, but yeah, and to not worried at all. Really, I mean, it's way too early for these guys to you know, to pass any judgment or decide what they're going to be.
Speaker 4: But it's not too late, Baulky to break out the chain. You know, Ryan said it from an early from an early time, the same way with me.
Speaker 1: Ryan is fantastic to see that. Uh.
Speaker 4: The one thing that we can say about cross Key Merritt is he now has you know, we started the show talking about, uh uh the Seattle running back situation, and at least in Washington, I think it's his backfield.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: We we saw Ali Gordon last night and Olie Gordon was very hot rookie that everybody wanted to draft, some some established drafters drafting him as high as eleventh and twelfth round. And and I really love what he does, you know, with the ball.
Speaker 1: But that's not going to be his backfield, you know, that's in Miami. So it's we'll just see what happens. It's pretty fascinating stuff.
Speaker 4: Look at him, he's got the beret on.
Speaker 1: Two. John Terry has already check commented, made this possibility for me. I put it on two weeks in a row.
Speaker 6: I knew John was in the chat room tonight, so I was gonna put my balky beret on in honor of the f f PC live events being held at Paris Casino in Las Vegas. So uh Balkey w Griswold chiming in on the show.
Speaker 1: So glad to be joined by one Ride Farrell. Listen, we are running out of time here, but we do have time for one final question for Ryan Bush, who is leading the f f PC main event heading into Week three. Ron I don't I don't.
Speaker 4: Think he can answer this question because he's not geared this way. But maybe you do have one.
Speaker 1: Maybe you do have one player.
Speaker 2: This isn't gonna be about Crosskey Merit again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we're still gonna talk about Yeah. I want to get a history. I want to see why the Raiders didn't drafting.
Speaker 1: Damn it. But I want to know a player that you just would not have a part of. I mean that player for me. We already talked about God it, I appreciate the player as a football player.
Speaker 4: Didn't want to have a part of the same thing with Kittle. Is there somebody that you didn't want to draft? And is there somebody that you had to have that you were sitting there and you were so surprised he was.
Speaker 1: Available to you. You you could.
Speaker 4: Hardly sit in your chair with screaming out his name. Well, those players part of your part of your makeup for this twenty twenty five draft.
Speaker 2: Definitely like the guy I didn't really want a part of DK Metcalf. Are really like that whole Steeler situation that to me, it was like I avoided it like the plague. And you know, I just I don't think Aaron Rodgers has a lot left I you know, I don't like the drama that he brings. I just don't know. I feel like, you don't know what's gonna happen. And and so yeah, that DK Metcalf really was one that I was just like, let him, let other guys take him. I you know, I think he's talented. I like the guy, but and I just don't like the situation that he's in as a as a number one receiver. So that was one I can't I'm not sure about, like, you know, a guy I I just was jumped. I mean j s n was really that guy, Like I like, yeah, he was. He was our guy and we and we were gonna get him if we could, because I just really thought he was gonna make a big jump.
Speaker 1: And and and and the other thing to to keep in mind here and and I mentioned I think I mentioned this at the top of the show. Smith and Jigba was a guy that I was drafting early, like in February and March and April, May, June, whatever. And I got scared of by the pundits out there telling me that, look, no Ryan Grubb there anymore, which means it's gonna be the Kenneth Walker and Zach Charbonnay show, which it kind of has been. At the same time, Smith and Jigba is like what top five, top six, top seven in the NFL and Fantasy points right now, And I'm kind of ticked off that I didn't draft more of him, you know as the season went on, Well you didn't play enough Bulky in Kentucky. That's yes, you know what I'm what I am right now. Farrell I'm a wish I had I wish I had drafted more Jackson Smith than Jigba, and now here I am stuck in like my three shares or four shares of JSN or whatever. You know what it's when I could be Ryan Bush, who is sitting coming into week three a Top the FFPC Main Event with Jackson Smith and Jigba in the third round. Ryan, we will continue to follow you on x at League League seventy seven, and we will continue to follow your exploits a Top the f FPC Main Event leader board. This is fun, man, Like I like we uh Scott Hoite trend in. You know, It's it's fun to be up there at the top in week three. Hopefully you're there at the end. Still, this is kind of trippy, right when you think about, you know, two three four thousand people in this FFPC Main Event and heading into week three you see your name a top that list.
Speaker 2: That's gotta be awesome, man, it's it is. It's really cool. It was like, I was really surprised when I saw it in week one that we were up there, we were close to the top, and then to move into the top spot. Yeah, even if it's early. It's it's really cool and uh, you know, especially too, like only being our second year in the FFPC, but like I we love it, like I plan on being in it, you know, as a long time, and it's really cool. It's a really it's a really cool thing. We love the live draft part of it. I mean that's you know, that's part of the fun for us. And uh, but yeah, I appreciate what you guys are doing. It's it's great what.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna be mister Bush, I'm just I'm gonna be mister I'm gonna be Yeah, you go, hang.
Speaker 1: On, ye silent partner exactly. Well, speaking of the silent Partner, Derek already saying we should have a weekly segment with Ryan on this show. Listen, I'm not a post to that. We'll see how this this show, this show goes. But I also have to ask Dom Gazetti pointing out here and he asked Derek about this, and Ryan, I'll ask you this on the air. How did you guys end up hearing about the f f PC.
Speaker 2: That was my partner And I can't say exactly how you.
Speaker 1: Heard, but uh, but he told you about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He asked me if I wanted to do it, and I said absolutely, and uh, he's ah, he's a big gambler and he's got his finger on the pulse of all that everything that's going on. So yeah, he found it. I jumped at the chance, and we've just had a great time doing it the last couple of years.
Speaker 4: So contraw that stirs the dream.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I don't want to at all diminish his role because we're equal partners and even though I'm on here tonight, he does a lot. So there you go, There you go.
Speaker 1: This is the gentleman who is the leader of the lead team in the FFPC main event heading into week three. His name is Ryan Bush. You can follow him on x at League seventy seven. Ryan, thanks so much for hanging out with us tonight. I know we kept you a little bit longer, but this is good stuff. Ferrell's oinker, my aincher. Give you kudos to you with everything you accomplished this season, and if all goes according to plan, we'll have you back on at the back end of December early January when you're holding that big fat million dollar check. Thank you so much for coming on tonight and enjoy week three.
Speaker 2: My friend, yep, appreciate it. It was awesome. Thank you, you got it.
Speaker 1: That is Ryan Bush at League seventy seven on X Lady and Gentlemen, the leader in the FFPC main event heading into week three. Good stuff from him. Farrell, Ryan Bush tonight, joining the show tonight. I want to get into a few start sick questions. Okay, with that quick, we'll go rapid fire in this James in Philadelphia, JK Dobbins or David Montgomery of course, this week JK Dobbins is at his old team. This is the JK Dobbins revenge game. JK Dobbins at the Chargers, or you could start David Montgomery at the Ravens. This is Monday Night football this week.
Speaker 4: I don't want anything to do with the Ravens defense trying to play against that. Let's let's let's work the revenge game and let's see the Chargers Denver work out.
Speaker 1: So you're going this seems like open and shut for you. I had to think about this one. Yeah, okay, well I came to the same conclusion as you for what it was. But it wasn't wasn't that easy. But Yeah, I'm playing Dobbins here, Andy in Bizmarck, North Dakota, one of the Dakota's here chiming in and he wants to know Ricky Pearsall or Wandale Robinson now to give you a little bit of background on what's going on here. Wandale Robinson had an a dot that he hasn't seen since his collegiate days at the University of Kentucky with Russell Wilson just absolutely blowing up in week two. And then you have Ricky Pearsall who is healthy and Juwan Jennings is not. But Juwan Jennings was not healthy coming into week two and he led the Niners in targets in week two. Week Ricky Pearsall had like I want to say, like four for about forty seven fifty something like that. He didn't blow up last week. So, Farrell, would you be following and riding this crest of a wave with Wandale Robinson right now or would you play be playing Ricky Pearsall. I'm gonna be a Ricky Pearsall guy here, easy, piersoll over Wandale Easy. I don't know what it is. Maybe you're seeing stuff like way faster than I am, and you're coming to it again. I think it's Pearsall, but I lean towards Pearsall. I could easily see Wandale Robinson having a big game again against the Chiefs on Sunday Night Football. I lean towards Pearsall. Farrell is heavily in favor of Ricky Pearsall here, So I guess that's the way that we will roll with it tonight. Dan in Bohemia and New York, Mark Andrews the corpse of Mark Andrews or Jatavian Sanders. Farrell an up and comer in the FFPC. In Fantasy football Football in general, I think that guy Jatavian Sanders has seen the better part. I don't think he's seen fifteen targets so far, but it's been very, very close to fifteen targets for Jatamian Sanders and Mark Andrews with one catch in week one, one catch in week two. If you are in the FFPC tight end premium scoring, are you sitting Mark Andrews in favor of Jatavian Sanders right now?
Speaker 4: If you have Jatavian Sanders on your roster, you've probably rostered him before. He's a player that you've invested time in and he just came out the best game of his career. You're gonna play Sanders here and you're gonna wait to see it from Andrews, and I hope we see it soon.
Speaker 1: From Andrews. The chatter we get into the YouTube chat from Permar y nine, neither pick up Luke Muskrave, and.
Speaker 4: We would have to he says, I don't believe Permar plays in the contest.
Speaker 1: We would have to let him.
Speaker 4: Know that that that Steven g has already picked up Muskrave in every draft, so he's not available. Availability is the greatest famility, but you know, yeah, if you're in some basement league.
Speaker 1: Steve texted me today that he picked up Musgrave in like five leagues on Wednesday night, so he has dialed in on Musgrave right now. Permar ninety nine also wants us to talk about Don Tavian Wicks and Luke Musgrave. Listen. I'll let Ferrell talk about this in a second. But my feeling on this is, I don't know if I'm ready to start Musgrave this week unless I'm in a bad situation at tight end, like if I had George Kittle on my team and he went to IR week one, then yeah, I would look at Musgrave, But there are certainly plenty of other tight ends I would look at starting ahead of Musgrave this week, including but not limited to, Harold Tanner, Junior, Kyle Pitts, Jack Hockinson. I like all those guys better than Musgrave this week, but I think that in the right situation, Musgrave may pay off Farrell. What do you make of Dantavian Wicks for the Packers in Cleveland this week with no Jaden Reed, I just completely defer to you on all packs of questions. I stayed out of that wide receiver situation because it was too confusing to me and.
Speaker 4: Up Pine for Christian Watson to return. But you know, we also if you take a look at Thursday nights game, when you have a quarterback that can go through his progressions and hit eight, nine, ten different receivers and then make plays with his.
Speaker 1: Feet and the ball what he did with the tight end.
Speaker 4: We you know, some of the greatest quarterbacks in this league aren't necessarily your greatest fantasy quarterbacks because they know how to move the ball around, and then you know they're not going to lead their receivers to one hundred catch games, whereas there's other quarterbacks that are going to.
Speaker 1: Gear in on certain type receivers.
Speaker 4: We might see a lot of that because we haven't talked about the quarterbacks that are coming off the bench to play this weekend, but we might see a lot of that. So, you know, if you've got a number one receiver like what you've got with Chase and Higgins at Cincinnati nationally, you're going to play that. You should play them without any hesitancy or any expectation of decline. Their game is going to look different. You know, Browning is going to get the ball out of his hand much much more quickly than Burrow will, and these guys are going to have to contribute with their feet after the catch instead of running the Greg Rouse before the catch. It will look different that the fantasy numbers may appear to be the same.
Speaker 1: Scott Hoyt wants to know where's Golden And I'm gonna point this out here, and Parrell, you said you defer to me on Packers stuff. Always. I believe that Golden makes a couple of big plays in this game against Glutland on Sunday and I might be hanging myself here when I say this, but I believe that Golden comes away with a stat line of like two for seventy three something like that and doesn't score. And when you're watching that game at one pm on Sunday, you're like, all right, Golden, here we go, and you're very excited for it. But when the game ends and you're like, God, that the Packers only put up twenty two points. Josh Jacob's gotten in the end zone, you know, Luke Musgrave got in the end zone, or Sabian Williams or some random person, and you're like, like, why didn't Golden score. I think that that is part of the course. I think that Golden over the next few weeks with Jayden Reid out and maybe Tucker Craft out over the next few weeks. We don't know about that for sure, but it's certainly a non zero chance of it happening. We could see something right away in week two. I'm not seeing it. That's just my personal opinion. Could be wrong on this and per Mar ninety nine chiming in coach loves the Coach loves Doan Tavian Wicks he's the best blocker on the team. He I don't know if he's the best blocker on the team, but he's right up there. He might be the best blocker on the team. He's certainly one of the best blockers on the Green Bay Packers right now. So that's something to think about as well. A final question here, Farrell and got Less Daniel Jones. We have not talked about him a lot on the show tonight, but I'll throw this out there to you to try to figure out what we're doing with Daniel Jones. This question from Ricky in Bakersfield, California. Daniel Jones or Kyler Murray? Who is going up against the San Francisco forty nine ers this week in that four o'clock PM Eastern time window. Oh, good news. You're gonna lend.
Speaker 4: You're gonna lean into Daniel Jones and ride that way.
Speaker 1: You are, Yes, it's easy. Why why is it? Why is it so easy for Jones over Murray this week? For you? Have you got to watch the games, book. I have been watching the games, Mike.
Speaker 4: They haven't awakened the punter yet. And you know there's a certain receiver it's available to Jones that you know makes everything work.
Speaker 1: But my concern with Daniel Jones. And I brought this up last night when I was on the Better Sports Network with Nate Polebolt from Optimus Fantasy. I said, listen, Daniel joneses been crazy good these first two weeks, but what happens if he throws for one hundred and ten yards no touchdowns and two picks or whatever I said on the show last night. And then you're like, God, why would I ever start Daniel Jones over Kyler Murray over you know any of these guys Jordan Love or or you know, you know, any of these players that are that are you know, roughly ranked around the same level as as as as Daniel Jones. This week, Jared Goff, Trevor Lawrence, you know, Bo Nicks is another one too. And there I can't remember who brought this up. I was listening to some show this week that that talked about all these teams that got off to these fast two and oh starts that inevitably folded or what what have you, And I'm like, God, that sounds a lot like Daniel Jones. I could totally see it happening with Daniel Jones, but Bah, you do not see it this way you see Daniel Jones going into Tennessee and putting up a big game this week, a game that's that's well worthy of being started in single quarterback leagues and the FFPC main event and the big GERRILA.
Speaker 4: Yes, and many for many reasons which we're running out of time that I can't listen to you, but I.
Speaker 1: I can go back to.
Speaker 4: I can go back to third year Troy Aigman, who looked nothing like first and second year Troy Aigman. But boy, you know what, sometimes that light comes on. It's a perfect situation, the perfect marriage for this player.
Speaker 1: Look, it's if you have Daniel Jones on your team.
Speaker 4: You went against you went against the grain anyway, and there was a reason.
Speaker 1: You picked this player. So now you're being rewarded. And you probably didn't play him week one. No, you may not have played in week two, but I would definitely play him in front of her. That will complete our emails. Thank you for all the emails sent to High Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com. KFFSC dot com is where to go to check out the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship. Farrell Elliott joining us tonight. You can connect with him on x as well as Instagram at Jfarrell. Elliott Farrell, thank you so much for hopping aboard tonight. We will do this again next Friday when we reconvene. Enjoy week three and enjoy the Thursday night game in week four. Talk with you again in a week buddy.
Speaker 4: I look forward to that, and I hope someday that I could look as good as you, and.
Speaker 1: Right, thank you, Perrel. I appreciate that. Listen. I have to look good in a bray because I don't have the good hair that Pharaoh Elliot has, ladies and gentlemen. So I have to put the John Terry beret on tonight. And kudos to John Terry for pumping this up for me. I just wish I would have got a shot at the Eiffel Tower at Paris Casino in Las Vegas, and I didn't off to wait till next year. Spoiler alert, And I'll just put this out there right now. God bless you for tuning in seventy seven minutes into this program. I don't know if the FFPC is going to be at Paris next year, and I'll just put that out there right now. Do with it what you will ladies and gentlemen that will complete our show this evening. I want to think Bryan Bush, Farrell Elliott, the FFPC Rob Bryce, and of course each and ever you, every one of you for watching. The HSFF Hour will return next Friday at ten pm Eastern Time. As we head into week four now, I did a four show evening this past week. We had four shows, with one HSFF Hour which you just watched, one FFPC Insider Access Show which you'll bring up in a second, and then two countum two, not one, but two rote of his High Stakes Lowdowns. On Monday, I met with Jamie Joseph, twenty time FFPC League Champion and a guy who brought into week two he was third place overall in the FFPC main Event. And then on Tuesday Derek Greer, a guy I hung out with it in Las Vegas at Paris who is ninth place overall in the FFPC Big Gorilla heading into week two. Those episodes both available on the FFPC YouTube channels and the socials. Of course, the rote his High Stakes Lowdown roadavs dot Com, slash podcast or anywhere you get podcasts as well. On the road of his High Stakes loadown next week, we have Mike Edelman, who is fourth place in the FFPC main event heading into Week three. That's at ten pm Eastern Time on the FFPC YouTube channel. You can check that out on Tuesday night. And then, like I said, in case you missed, the roado is actually I beg your pardon the f f PC Insider Access show on the Better Sports Network. Watch a pack on the FFPC socials or YouTube dot com, slash FFPC Fantasy YouTube dot com, slash Better Network or Better Network dot com. Nate Polvo from Optimus Fantasy joined me for two full hours as we led into that Bills Dolphins game. Talked a lot about everything trying to get your lineup straight for Week three. And then this coming Thursday, we will be back live from seven until nine pm Eastern Time with established the runs, Jack Miller, who's gonna light us with everything going on in Week four in Fantasy football, the FFPC Weekly Challenges Live. There's no draft, there's no salary cap, just pick ten or twelve players depend upon if you want to play with kickers or defenses at MYFFPC dot com and you can win up to two five hundred dollars ten thirty one hundred team contests. Only one player per NFL team, So if you want Jalen Hurts, he can't have aj Brown. If you want Kenneth Walker, you can't have Sam Donold, so on and so forth. My FFPC dot com is where to go for that. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on this video, share it with your friends, share it with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be Tuesday night, ten pm Eastern Time with Mike Edelman, the FFPC main event fourth place team owner heading in to week three. Thank you so much for watching. For far O, for Farall Elliott, for Ryan Busch. I'm Eric Balkman. This has been the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour on the FFPC YouTube network. Your weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 3: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot Com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Bulky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: Just to let everybody know, because I feel like I have to the way the NFL has been treating Monday Night football this past week, I don't know if you guys felt the same as me. I love the stacking of a seven and ten pm Eastern Time kickoff on Monday Night. It was awesome to see a doubleheader in action, a true double header where you got to watch six hours of football. We will not see that this Monday night. Sunday night, it's Chiefs and Giants. Monday Night at eight fifteen pm Eastern Time. It is the Lions and Ravens's gonna be a good game. But there's only one Monday Night game to remember this week. So without further ado, get those FFPC Weekly Challenged lineups in, get those FFPC waiver bids in, and I will talk with you again on Tuesday on the road of his high stakes slowdown. Be good to everybody and enjoy Week three.