Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen. My guest tonight, the alluring Nicole Aria. Nicole, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for having me on.
Speaker 1: Uh, right off the bat, by the way, I delved into your content, and let me just say, I was so impressed with your even some of your earlier work. We'll get into all of that stuff. Okay, What I really want to hone in on at the beginning here is just how did you decide to get into this industry? How did you go? Like, Hey, you know, either you knew you were hot for a long time, you always wanted to do that. There's some people who did it out of desperation or struggle and then they found out, hey, I make a ton of money and you know, I like doing this. What was your reasoning for getting into whatever form of the adult entertainment industry you got into? First? Stripping, camming point? What was it?
Speaker 3: So I jumped right into porn?
Speaker 2: Never Well, technically I was a stripper for two days to fund my move from Florida to LA to like get but like I didn't know what I was doing. But yeah, I've always always wanted to do porn. It has been through my entire life. I have just always been a sexual being. It's not so much like I know I'm so hot like that. No, it's just I want to fuck as many people as many ways all the time, and yeah I get to do that though.
Speaker 1: Now let me ask, obviously, once you were eighteen and were legally allowed to watch pornography, did you have favorite Okay, this divide is so fun between men and women. Every guy I've ever interviewed or talked to or anything like that goes, yeah, I had specific people I liked. I like this girl, like this girl, I had a top five blah blah blah. Every girl I've ever talked to seems like didn't have specific people they liked. It was more just like here's what I would type into the old tube site or whatever it was. Did you have like specific performers that you liked or looked up to it all? Or was it just gang bang enter you know, whatever it was you were looking for.
Speaker 2: It was mostly a lot of like lesbian massage porn because just oily naked women, like, oh.
Speaker 1: Is there anything better than an oiled up girl? If we can be honest with like a nice sunny day too, yes, yeah, I mean technically we could do calculus here and just continue on down the line adding numbers. But yes, I agree with you one thousand percent. There is nothing more esthetically pleasing than a nice curvy woman with beautiful right like curves are.
Speaker 3: Better, just like all the oil and the soft skin and.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Let me So, what was your first scene then? And again, how did it come about? Did you reach out to websites? Did agency reach out to you? Take me through, like, okay, I'm gonna do this. Now what is your next step?
Speaker 2: So I moved to LA having I didn't know anyone in California. I knew nothing about the industry. All I knew was the industries in LA. So I need to be in LA to do this. So I graduated Collins Drove for Gross Country and then started googling agencies once I got to LA, and then about an agency and they got me some work. And then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can I ask what your first scene was or who it was with or you know.
Speaker 2: I have a company.
Speaker 3: Ooh net video girls. So I looked totally different.
Speaker 2: Uh I when I got.
Speaker 3: The industry, I had peer snipples in the shaved head.
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah, there's nothing, there's not Hey, I've seen the pictures of you with short hair. You pull it off, But was that like the style that you were going for or was because it seems like what you said to me is you come to La Peer snipples, shaved head. You just spent two days stripping to get here, and you're like, and now I need to look up to agents. I go, this girl's crazy, but she's a good time. Did you did you like short hair or what?
Speaker 2: Well, it was definitely a lot easier. I was like, super like, but shiky, like before I got an industry, like the shaved head, Flannels, Cargo shorts, the whole shmag rainbow hair being her for a key change, just like, yeah, sure, so I that was just my look before I got into the industry. It wasn't a look for a while, just like two months, I think, because we're in the mid of a pandemic. I'm from Florida, it's hot. I was working two full time jobs and that was a full time student possion by degree. So I was like, I'm not seeing anyone.
Speaker 3: Outside of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Fuck it, shaving my head just because why not?
Speaker 1: I get it? My hair and my eyes are the only two nice things about everything on me, so I would never consider shaving it. No, I promise you trust me check with my wife answer. Oh, I try. But the camera is making me look like I'm a corpse a little bit right now. My tan's a little bitter than.
Speaker 3: My nami is making me look like a corpse.
Speaker 2: So it's all good.
Speaker 1: Anemi is what a blood thing? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Just when I went vegan, I was focused on getting my protein, and I like, I made sure to get my iron. But there's like two types of iron, I guess, so my one iron was like crazy low, so I started taking.
Speaker 1: Can I can I ask you a dumb question? Does that affect you shooting scenes at all? Or is it like all under control you're good? Or do you need to like take a break. You're like, oh my blood hurts, Like I need to take a break now.
Speaker 2: I don't ever feel my blood, you know, it just goes through me. It's more so just like bruise isily and I have olive skin, so like because I'm pale, I just look dead. So I just need to like get WRON levels and get a tan and I'll be good.
Speaker 1: I understand, Okay, good? So net video girls. I think that whole whatever company that is net Video Girls casting Couch, I think something not back room, but the other one. They're notorious for the one shot that I love, and I think they know it because they put it in every video. Do you know which shot I'm referring to?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the just facing the camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dead on doggy style right straightway. Were you happy with your beautiful shot there, whatever yours was, Did you do that? Maybe not I did.
Speaker 2: I think that's like the thumbnail of my photo or important hub for it. But yeah, Like looking back at those scenes, I realized, like I really didn't know anything about report. When I got in, I was like because I was like, oh you fuck on camera, And I was like, wow, I wasn't perfect because I never used to like dirty talk. I would just moan, so like I didn't know how to dirty talk. So I like learn how to do that over the years. So that scene is just like a bunch of like moaning and just be Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with that. But I too, I like dirty talk.
Speaker 2: Oh I love it now right.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. I've been with my wife for like seventeen years now, and only in the last two years did I finally like start getting her to dirty talk. You know why, because we both are so like cynical and filled with hatred that anytime someone's talking like you know, ooh, I bet you just want to suck on my tits, don't you, I would look at her and be like, yeah, I guess I do. Yeah, that would be cool. Thanks for that, like it's it's just you know, Or I would I would get in close to her and lean and be like, you know, I'd say like, oh, I'm gonna, I'm just gonna, I'm gonna go inside you so slow and blah blah, I don't know whatever it is. I can't even dirty talk in the moment. One because you're not my wife. I'm a very fitful guy. Two because anytime I would try and do it with my wife, it would be immediate like, oh are you are you gonna do that?
Speaker 2: M I think it's so fun, like just dick to your partner and it's so hot.
Speaker 1: It is so fun. But what if being a see apply it to another context? Right, Like, you know, what's really funny, like a ruined orgasm for a guy. Now, if I'm the guy, I'm going what the fuck are you doing. Don't do that please, So yes, I understand what is funny in one case and one is not necessarily in the other.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's like a little bit of brat to it. So it's like just being a dick with it. It's like, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, no, that's fair, you're read on that. My big thing was always just you had to establish I had to establish with my wife and I assume maybe you had to establish it on camera too, where you didn't dirty talk before. But did you feel uncomfortable doing it or were you just like I don't know how to My brain.
Speaker 2: Would just scramble for words. So at the beginning of like learning how a dirty talk, there was a lot of me stuttering on camera while on Dick's inside, me trying to think of vocabulary like asaurus.
Speaker 3: I'm like this.
Speaker 2: Side of my finger as well, I'm like like sucking at Dick. So I could like to look over at.
Speaker 1: It, like, no, I hate it worked out for you, how did you? So that's what I told my wife. I said, look, anything in here, I'm not judging you for any of this. We're not gonna laugh or not not in a negative way because we both wanted to get past the silliness of it, and it's worked out great. And I wonder if performers also it sounds like you didn't have anxiety, you just stuttered a little bit. Uh, the hottest lady ever with a speech impediment.
Speaker 4: I'm just kidding, Oh, anxiety, I uh, it's it's it's It's such a nice way to like kind of let someone know how intense you're feeling towards them right now in this moment, because you can't just go, Nicole, I'm so attracted to you.
Speaker 1: It's Nicole, I can't fucking get over how sexy you are right now. Like that, you know, it takes it up a level, right, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like reminding the person you're with, like you're in the moment you're feeling it, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't just I don't just think you're hot. I think you're insatiable, Like I need this right now. That's what I like about it personally, and getting my wife to say disgusting things. I mean, it's some of my favorite stuff in the world. So after you do your initial scene, what is your thought process on it where you like, I'm all in now, like, I love doing this. I did great with it. I think I did a good job. They were happy with it or were you kind of still a little bit like, let's see how the next one goes.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't really have time to process that because so since I was in the middle of the pandem big they like even though I lived in LA, they had me like COVID tests and then they got me a hotel by the shoot location and they I wasn't allowed to have any human interaction for like.
Speaker 3: A full day.
Speaker 2: Well, I isolated in this hotel room, and then they picked me up and then took me to the shoot house and then I had the shoot like my friend scene and then I stayed at the shoethouse because I shot my very my second scene the next day, which was a DP I think or not a VP, but it was a boy boy girl anal and they just like took runs.
Speaker 3: Did you show me my second scene?
Speaker 1: Did you know that scene when you signed up for it? And I guess, okay, okay, so I'm not.
Speaker 2: Anal feel like a decade it's my favorite. So like it was my first time on.
Speaker 1: Camera, but was the first time with two guys or wait wait did you say no, Well okay, well, oh god, we'll get into that. That'll be fun. Uh uh you know what, let's get into it now. You got into poor Netwood age twenty four, So that gives us a great amount of time where it's not as creepy to write up when you do porn from it exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my entire life. So I was like, I want to go to college. My degree is a backup. I want to make sure I have my head on right because I know it takes some like thick skin to like make it through the industry safely because there's like dicks out there sending death threats and rape threats every day.
Speaker 1: Jesus really, oh every.
Speaker 2: Day I get flooded with DMS of people just slishing rape and death and murder and torture.
Speaker 1: I mean it was great, Oh my god, that you know, you have people.
Speaker 3: To have Bible versus in their bios.
Speaker 1: So it's so funny. I went to love your husband. I went to twelve years of Catholic school, and I've still I've never but I've never been like, you know, I'm a freedom guy. It's like, whatever whatever you want to do that doesn't involve a dog or a kid. I'm cool with it, and.
Speaker 2: It's legal to do your thing, like you know, and people.
Speaker 1: Get pissed on Twitter and stuff. They're like, get this porn off my feed. Yeah, exactly, your fucking alga. My favorite one was that sports commentator a few months ago, Jason Whitlock, who was like, oh my god, it's disgusting. Why is Amazon showing me these ads for vibrators and blah blah blah, And people pointed out because it's based on your search history, not you know everything, and it's like, uh, whoops, you fucked up on that one, Bud.
Speaker 2: Another case of people telling on themselves, like, let.
Speaker 1: Me so for me eighteen to before you get into the inustry, tell me like the was there anything you did that Looking back you're like, whoa, that was wild? Shit, Like even as a porn story, I go, that was wild.
Speaker 2: And oh my god. I always joke that, like my sex life has calmed down so much since I got neborn, Like, well, let me ask you, like double ill gay bangs nowadays and it's still like more chill than college?
Speaker 1: Well does it? Does it? Just be in porn make it harder to find guys on the outside, or do you just have no interest at all?
Speaker 3: It's just I'm so like hyper vigilant. I'm testing that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, unless you you have like a two week test from a verified, industry approved facility testing facility, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: There you go, I think that's fair.
Speaker 2: So why saving a whole lot of money?
Speaker 1: But what was your first Like okay, so he said it was? Was it the same day? Was that male? Male? Female? You did? It? Was back to date next day? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I stayed like in this shoot location, like just a quiet, big house all alone, like very it was like a hot ad mansion vibes.
Speaker 1: Let's jump into this, uh, twenty one for porn? You think. I've heard so many performers say twenty one for porn as well, and I find it interesting because I would think, you know, you see this great opportunity you've made. I'm sure good money off of it. You will eventually make astronomical amounts of money. I'm positive it's so much better than a nine to five job sitting in an office, right, Okay, why not let these girls jump in once they're legally able to and do that? Like I mean, currently we can, But why don't you think they should do that? Why do you think they should maybe wait until twenty one.
Speaker 2: So I know people that have gotten in the industry at eighteen and are like, no, it should be twenty one. I know people have gotten an industry eighteen and we're able to have a maturity and like awareness and like self protection and whatnot to be okay.
Speaker 3: Like handle it professionally.
Speaker 2: But eighteen nineteen year child, I'm like under twenty five year child. I like, your brain's not mature, but you need Like there's so much because it's not just oh, you're doing want now you're a business person.
Speaker 3: You have to have your own corporation.
Speaker 2: You have to have like all this stuff, Like it's not just having sex on camera, it's knowing all this stuff and also know how to be like smart about your money and not just blow it all.
Speaker 1: Like it's at nineteen. You are definitely old enough to fuck at nineteen. What you might not be old enough to do is establish an LLC. Make sure yeah you know, not give your power attorney power of attorney away so you can make sure you sign all of your stuff from your accountants and your lawyers and what it's like, yeah, a nineteen year old sure knows how to throw it back. She probably may not, you know. And there's rare exceptions. There's girls who've come into this industry at eighteen and fucking all.
Speaker 2: There's some that are so much but also like I understand the whole survival aspects of it as once you're eighteen, if they need to escape like that it's the only thing they like. I get that, but like even I got out of twenty four and I did things that I regretted or I was but in situations I didn't know how to handle because it's just totally different than any other aspect of the workforce. Like I've been working two jobs at a time my entire life, like I've always worked. Then all of a sudden, I'm self employed and have my own corporation than like dealing with all these.
Speaker 3: Like manipulative people are good people are like.
Speaker 1: There's a lot yeah, yeah, and I think it maybe it's not even age, it's if you're a good judge of character, if you can look at someone and go like, this person has my best intentions, you know, in mind or whatever. And what you're saying though, is you know, under twenty one under twenty five, your decision making is not always great.
Speaker 2: So yeah, like it's just you know, like I understand thinking you know everything as you're a child, Like.
Speaker 1: I totally get it because I know how I was.
Speaker 2: I'm not an age like I thought I'd do everything I thought like like I was like looking by.
Speaker 3: No, like your brain truly is not developed.
Speaker 1: Right right, I agree, I'm like, I know there.
Speaker 2: Are plenty of like a mature professional, amazing business people that are younger in this industry and they handle their shit and they're amazing, But like.
Speaker 3: That, they're the exception to.
Speaker 1: The that's the ones ZC. You don't see the people who went home at nineteen having been in a terrible situation begging to come back or homeless or something, or they were taking advantage of or the money were still. You don't see those because that's the downside, you know, we don't we don't ever see that. So yeah, it's very sad. Let me ask you you went to college for something interesting? And I did not tell you I was going to bring this up, but it's fun. Can I ask what you went to college for?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have my bachelor's in biology with an environmental science certificate because I'm ady trigored.
Speaker 1: Okay, and what were you going to do with that?
Speaker 2: I was going to go to aary medical school and become a veterinarian.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I read your profile, I read your bio on Twitter, the little thing up top. Here's what I'm throwing at you. Can we talk about your pussy?
Speaker 2: My cats?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They go? What breed are they? Can? I ask how old they are? Tell me more about your cats? I guess I thought it'd be funny to just kind of hit you with that and real disgusting, only because here's the thing. Like all cat owners, I want to see your cats, but I want to show you my cat too.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to see your cat.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, and then I have a fucking question, a vet tech question, because I don't know. All right, we're gonna put this on the screen for the viewing audience as well. This is the cat. I'm gonna close my camera here so I could just make it my background. Uh, this is my cat. We just adopted them about eight months ago. This is David up. You see the reaction, folks, Yeah, he rules, Okay, that's David. That's David. Why he does have one eye. He's a little British.
Speaker 2: Is he like brushing and blue mix?
Speaker 1: Uh, he's a British short hair but he's actually here's the color lilac. A little sweetie right, that's most so cute. I know, I know, thank you, thank you. Tell me about your cats and have you always been a cat person? Are you a dog person at all?
Speaker 2: I'm a dog person fully. I was raised with dogs. I'm a big dog person, like one hundred and fifty to two hundred pound dogs, mastiffs like those are my babies. I've always been death allergic to cats. My cats have actually sent me to the hospital twice for ant of flexes and I take daily hourgyments twice today because of them. But they were found a couple of days old and like an abandoned house, just the two of them, illitermates, no mom, and where I was living at the time, I can not cats. But I was a med SEC and I was like, I need to be their mother. I know nothing about cats, but I'm gonna learn. So I went on Facebook Marketplace, found a room to rent, and moved out of where I.
Speaker 3: Was living so I could rescue them.
Speaker 2: And then I ball offed them every four hours while having the two full time jobs at and being a full time student. Like I birked them. They're my kids, like I helped their space. Agrees, I like put in their ips and their microchips and like I did never like.
Speaker 3: They're my hypees.
Speaker 1: Totally get it. We had a cat for twenty one years. My wife had her before we got together, and then I had them about seventeen years, sixteen years, and she passed away last year on my birthday, which was so terrible. But you know what, she didn't slow down. It was just at the end kidney failure, blah blah blah. She didn't slow down. Her brain was good all the way to the end. Twenty one years old. We squeezed as much life as you could out of that cat.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, kidney disease or kidney issues and older cats is just a fact of life. Like it's just gonna happen at some point where they get to a certain age.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for that biology answer there, because I have a little game to play with you, Nicole.
Speaker 3: I'm right, I love it.
Speaker 1: I'm debuting this game on the show. Ladies and gentlemen, Let's play the New Going deeper game. Are you smarter than a porn Star? Are you smarter than important Star? Is a game where we test the sexual knowledge of our contestant. The game consists of five rounds, each one with a true or false question. Okay, they're all sexual health related questions. Each round is a new educational level, and I don't have any time, so you could just answer true or false. Nicole, do you have any questions for this test?
Speaker 3: No, but it's been five years since I've been.
Speaker 1: In the school, So let's see what they're sexual health questions and that is your career now.
Speaker 3: Oh true particular biology. Yeah, okay, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Okay. Level one question one, fifth grade level True or false? Kissing can spread germs? Yes, true true. Kissing can transfer bacteria and viruses, which is why good hygiene is important. Wash your lips, wash your dicks. That's what I always say.
Speaker 2: And if you have, say the funk away for everyone exactly.
Speaker 1: Level two, eighth grade question true or false. HIV can be transmitted through saliva. False false. HIV is not transmitted through saliva. It has spread through blood, seamen, vaginal fluids, and breast milk, so stop sucking on them. Titties, gentlemen, Uh, if she has HIV, I guess you can suck on them.
Speaker 2: Even though it's not guaranteed to see and there's almost like pap and everything like yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, Level three undergraduate college level Okay. The withdrawal method pulling out, as I like to call it, is a highly effective birth control method. Sure false. The withdrawal method is risky because pre ejaculate can contain sperm and timing mostly if they.
Speaker 2: Haven't urinated since their last ejaculation. There's no uh sperm in the bank there, I say, paid since they game last.
Speaker 1: Wait, the withdrawal pulling out is a highly effective birth control method. It's risky because I can well, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I guess, I'm like so for day to day like folks, Yes, it's risky, but I guess because I'm thinking, because I'm not any brick control. But like I rely and pull out because I'm with professionals that know how to pull out in time.
Speaker 1: So I guess, Yeah, you're not at with stut evidence, You're not at three point thirty in the morning with Ted coming after a bar like you know you here with That's not safe. Don't do that. Not safe. Level four Masters college level. Okay. Sperm can live inside the female product reproductive track for up to a week. True or full true sperm can survive for up to five to seven days inside the female reproductive system. Where it cannot survive that long is on a girl's face or a lower back. I just want guys to know that. Leave it there. Uh, last question here, PhD college level, Okay. The refractory period after orgasm is primarily regulated by prolactin levels.
Speaker 3: I want to say false because production flactation.
Speaker 1: It's actually true. Prolactin release post orgasm is associated with reduced sexual arousal and the refractory period. So you know when she's like, oh, come on, let's go again, and you're a guy sitting there going like fuck, isn't sports center on? Like, can't I just get away from this right now? That's because of prolactin.
Speaker 3: One of my kids just came up, hiking cat.
Speaker 1: Hi, kitty cat. What's secuty cat's name? Do you ever give the names?
Speaker 2: Of course they have middle names as well, but this is buddy that just came up.
Speaker 1: That's cute. I have spoken to a point center who actually specifically off camera, told me, hey, Please don't mention my pets. That's why I.
Speaker 2: Check first about them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so wait, you said something super interesting before we went to break about.
Speaker 3: Oh one second, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I love this. I love people with their pets.
Speaker 2: All right, she can time out.
Speaker 1: It is so much fun people with their pets. Let me tell you that. Well, now it's awkward because you're holding this beautiful old baby. I was going to ask you about rape. No, it's totally cool. No, No, here's why. No, No, here's here's why I was going to ask you. You said you've gotten rape and death threats online? Right? Oh yeah, have you ever been in a situation in Okay, online? Definitely scary. I get that, especially as a woman. You don't know what the fuck these people are thinking of. And I'm sure you're a strong woman and all the things I'm supposed to say, but it's still fucking scary. Okay, what have you ever been in like a real life situation or a real world thing. Have you ever been, like, felt threatened after becoming a pornts are because your ports are not just because you're some hot check walking down the street. Oh yeah, really, what I mean? What do you what can I ask what happened? If there was one thing that stuck out? Is it someone just coming up to you being rude? Is it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Uh? The most recent thing was a end this past year or so, like a month ago.
Speaker 1: Something happened? Can you without giving details? Can you say? Or no? I mean, I don't want to. I'm trying to pull it out of you, but I don't want to put it too hard.
Speaker 3: We're crazy, dude, they let in, but I was I was okay, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like I read about that was someone in the they let some someone got in that wasn't supposed to be there or something. I was reading that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was just like a mentally unstable dude that interacted with me and not.
Speaker 1: Say what was it?
Speaker 2: All? Right?
Speaker 1: What is the number one thing I can't do? If I'm going to come up to you and say, oh, Nicole, I'm a big fan of your work, what is something I shouldn't definitely.
Speaker 2: Not do try to grab my ass?
Speaker 1: N Yeah, sure that's fair.
Speaker 2: So you laugh, But a lot of people don't have that common basic decency.
Speaker 1: I laughed because I can throw hands and I know guys are never going to try and grab at me. But yeah, right, I was. Actually I went to Exotica, Jersey, and I was I was visiting with a girl, Kat Karma orgasmic. If people haven't don't know of her, check her out. She has great content as well. And I was saying goodbye to her. I had interviewed her a couple times and met her and her husband, and I was like, okay, you know, see you later. It was really nice seeing you as with my wife. And the next guy in line came up and just kind of like grabbed her ass and was like, all right, let's do the picture now. And I was like, yo, that is I understand. We're in a world of sex and we're boosting testosterone. Oh my god, we're all juiced up, but like you got to be a human being. Yeah right right, all right, let me ask you about some content stuff. What is a scene you have not shot yet that you desperately want to shoot, like a type of scene or for a website or independent whatever it is. What is something where you're like, yo, if this offer comes.
Speaker 2: Up now, but oh, I've been talking about it for years and I'm waiting to find the right talent because I'm gonna sell produce it. For my own sites and just hire off a talent. But I want to have like a blow up pool that I get to just like be in and I do like a blow bang and then it's like a boot cocky or then I just get covered in like all the comm in like the low pool, so I can make sure I eat it all come in.
Speaker 1: Water is a very tricky thing though.
Speaker 5: No no water, just just let you blow pool to collect all the comm So I'm like in a giant bowl almost that way, I could like make sure I don't like miss a drop.
Speaker 1: So I have a nice cumfetish, not necessarily eating it or anything myself. I just think it's the perfect exclamation point at the end of a scene, you know whatever it is? This is it right there? Do you like coming or do you just think it would be a great scene or you okay, all right? And what is it? Just a sense of accomplishment? Is it?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: I have to say so, I'm very big of like sensory stuff, and I'm like, it's just goofy and yummy. It's just I like it.
Speaker 1: I've known women who fucking despise it because of stickiness or this, and it's almost like you have to put those things out of your mind. If you're going into this arena, you're playing with slime here, Folks like, this is what I gonna do.
Speaker 2: There's like come that's like super thick if they take like zinc supplements or whatever. And I'm like, if it's like super thick, it's like where it's almost like dry, like it's just like very yeah, like not a fan like it's just too dense. Or when it's like super liquidy, I'm like, it's not that fun, like it's like someone put water on me. I'm like, I need that happy medium where it's like nays and goopy and fun.
Speaker 1: Viscosity sounds important to you when it comes to.
Speaker 2: Again sick as shit, I'm like, I need the perfect texture. That's why I'm trying to like remember like how the come loads of like certain mail performers are that way. I know who exactly I want to book for my like self produced moving.
Speaker 1: Sure, I understand, but kakis are underrated. I have interviewed the guy who brought Bukaki from Japan to the US, and he was just kind of like, you know, it's no big deal. I think they are so interesting because you have the different types. You have the one that's like a gang bang that turns into a BUKACKI. Then you have like the Japanese ones, which no judgment on them, it's just I do find it a little odd, just the guys standing around just quietly tugging, and then to my time, walk up blow. It's it's a weird visual thing because there's two aspects to it. There's one where it's like the woman is being dominated because she's just getting covered. If you have a little kiddy or something, you need to grab your more than welcome to by the way, whatever you want. Whatever I saw you move it and look down yourself. It's like, oh shit, what is this? What is this cat chewing on now? But then there's the other aspect where it's like, you know, the woman is commanding it. She's like you now, you this and that? So are you? Would you consider yourself a sub a dumb switch? I feel like all formers are somewhat switch, But like, what is your personal preference?
Speaker 2: I'm like nine percent. There's certain times where I could like pull out when it comes.
Speaker 3: To like j ois I do I get mean, But uh, as far as the.
Speaker 2: In person, I don't think I could dom stuff. Yeah, okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, We're going to take one more break, Nicol and we will be right back. My guest tonight. The Nicole Aria th h E N I C O L E A R I A in case you can't spell links to everything thing in the episode of description, but the Nicole Aria is where you're going to go to follow my guest tonight, Nicole. We'll be right back. Perfect. Uh, okay, last thing, and then I have one social media thing for you.
Speaker 2: She's making biscuits.
Speaker 1: That's so you know what David does the first like he still does it sometimes, David. When my wife is sleeping, David will climb up on her leg and just start humping it in the middle of the night at like four thirty am. He just wants food. That's how he indicates food. He's he's very strange. It's actually a very similar story.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 1: He was owned by a vet tech whose husband got long COVID and would end up in the hospital anytime he was around their pets. They had to give all their pets away. Say, so, we went to PetSmart one day. I was like, I'm just popping pet smart. Take a look, and I saw David just sitting there in that little box, and I said, fuck this, this boy's coming home. He's got one eye. He needs a good family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's precious.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yours is very lovely as well. All right, junk back into this, all right, and we're back my guest, Nicole Aria, the Nicole Aria across all social media. So Nicole, let me ask what is coming up? What is the what are we shooting for? You know, you have four AVN nominations is what I read? Could be more? Is it more?
Speaker 2: Four?
Speaker 1: Sounds right?
Speaker 2: I don't remember. I thought might be the number form that I've had some X business, some XRCO and suburban X.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're moving and shaking like you are, you know, gaining traction in this industry, which you know seems obvious. But like you said before, you can't just be hot in this industry. You got to put in the work behind it too. So you're doing that as well. You said you want to self produce your and scene. Are you currently self producing any scenes? Or are we doing collabs? Are we what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Will be hiring talent for now, I'm focused like learning how to do directorial stuff on my solos. So I just did a photoshoot the other day. I booked like super cool location ended up being disgusting like dirty wise, but like got some fun and bts out of that of me just like but I did nine different looks between photo shoots, video shoots, and stuff, and I did a bunch of fun solos. I did smoking fetish mixed with the foot fetish. I did like an old tiny retro trad wife kind of thing where I was fully dressed and then it's a stocking fetish and I just ripped a hole in the stockings, did a jay.
Speaker 3: And the likes all the fun but like it was so cool.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. Took them out.
Speaker 1: I okay, I had like six questions that popped in my head real quick, and they couldn't fit through the door properly. And I specifically said, like, make sure you don't say anything dumb on this one, because you've sounded real dumb lately. Uh fit podcast edit out shot if you want to No no, no, no, no no no no. They gotta know I'm an idiot. Uh So, do you like producing your own stuff? Or was it so? I was doing a comedy podcast before this and I loved doing it, but it became a ask after a while, it became and I don't know if it's because I was falling out of love with it. I would have kept it going forever. What do you think is your biggest impediment in terms of making your own content? Is it just getting all the people together? Is it the technical skills? Do you have the technical skills like the editing, camera, lighting, all that.
Speaker 3: I hire people to do all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what it's gonna be. Do you have like a reliable go to person for all of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I pay an editor, I pay, I start a videographer, I pay for locations I paid. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, any interest in learning that yourself or no?
Speaker 2: Eventually. But every time I've tried to edit my own scenes, if it's like a different angler or whatever, I can't like pick a certain angle. I'm like, it's also hot, what do I want to send out there? And then looking at the same like thirty second frame for like six hours and.
Speaker 3: It's just not efficient.
Speaker 1: Decisiveness would save you money on that end, though, I'm a Libra. Oh, I'm a Sagittarius. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: Libras are indecisive, which I don't actually believe in this astrology, but I like to use it as.
Speaker 3: A copa for like why people to do stuff because I don't want to.
Speaker 1: No, I understand.
Speaker 2: Already it all looks good. But what's the best.
Speaker 1: Nicole?
Speaker 2: What is you know?
Speaker 1: What are our next few years?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Do you still want to shoot more mainstream scenes? Do you want to mostly do your own content? It's the conversations I have with performers. It goes one of two. Waight they love shooting mainstream or they shoot mainstream to advertise their of What is your theory on how you want to do this? Do you just want to take it seen by scene? Do you have grand plans that you want to do? Is there a site that you eventually want to shoot for? People ask me to ask shorter questions. I won't go ahead.
Speaker 2: Uh Okay. So I love shooting for studios just because I know most of the directories at this point, Like I know who I love to work with. I love them hiring to make up artist for me, and I can just like not have to. I just turn my brain off and get futs. But also I think I post on Twitter in November. I it's like a pit married profile that like I'm gonna stop doing studio scenes next month for the most part, Like March is gonna be my last mom where I'm like accepting a lot of bookings and then I'm like only taking selective bookings.
Speaker 3: I could focus on my producing my own stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so you're not turning off mainstream, You're just going to be a lot more selective. You're gonna go that's right for me. I could kind of do that on my own. Maybe not that right there, Yeah, okay, just like only.
Speaker 2: Doing things I really really really want to do that way I can just to have more time focused on my own productions from our own sites.
Speaker 1: You know, I've I've done hundreds of these interviews. I've never asked this question. Do you see a bump in your only fans when the mainstream site puts out a scene of yours? Really it's just kind of it has like.
Speaker 3: A steady growth rate.
Speaker 2: But I don't really you. I feel like most of my bumps come from like when I do stuff on social media as opposed to s Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, has there been any negative reaction to your only fans? Have you put out any kind of scene or anything like that where guys were like, not for me.
Speaker 2: I did one that was like a mean JOI kind of thing with Sylvia stage and some of them were like not for me, but like someone were like, thank you for uintly doing this.
Speaker 3: So like I have stuff for everyone, like I.
Speaker 2: Lesbian art, pit, liking leg stuff, smoking stuff, socking stuff, oil, like squirting.
Speaker 3: I sported up pandles. That was fun.
Speaker 1: All the stuff I understand. Yeah, I mean, you know, you know doubling. How do you do doubling? How does doubling work? Very carefully?
Speaker 3: I think, and then you have the other dick and then you have the whole.
Speaker 1: Oh see, that's how my mom explained it, but she needed to a visual guide, so I didn't quite understand. Have you ever done a triple anything?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I want to, But it was okay with him, So there's not a lot of room for legs.
Speaker 1: I never understand. That's what I'm How did two guys I get okay? Because you can do top and bottom? What is three even? And isn't the guy in the middle just kind of rubbing his dick between two dicks? Yes? Oh all right, Well, as long as we're all cool.
Speaker 2: With it, Yeah, like you just need like really long dicks to be able to access the whole. And then like, I especially since my BBL, like it's a cramped face back there, like you can't it's it tight, please.
Speaker 3: So to get three back then we'll see.
Speaker 1: Uh you said BBL. I don't know the difference on what a non BBL and a BBL looks like. So I'll just ask you look wonderful in every picture I've ever seen. Did you get it in the middle of porn or before porn or what is that?
Speaker 2: It's first birthday is next week actually, so I'm gonna do like a cake sitting video for its first birthday to like celebrate it. But it's hard because I'm a vegan.
Speaker 3: And like plant based, organic y kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I'm gonna have to spend like eighty dollars on a cake because I'm not just going to get some like chemical rated animal based trash cake. I'm like, my booty deserves a quality cake because.
Speaker 3: I'm going to eat it after Like, I'm not gonna let.
Speaker 2: Cake go to waiste.
Speaker 1: Obviously you can't let a cake go to waste, So what is let me ask what's the end game? Last question here? What's endgame for you? What are you ever going to be? So again and a lot of these some girls are like, I'm going to shoot until I'm this many years old and then I'm out. Some girls are like, I'm going to shoot till this amount of money and then I'm out. And some girls are doing, you know, guil Fucker thirty nine on Brassers this week, like, you know, shooting at eighty years old? Do you, I know, it's tough to say as you're in the middle of it, where do you see it going? Like, yes, Kobe Bryant three years in where he where's his career going to end? It's tough. But do you have like an idea of what you kind of want to do or if at some point you do want to stop?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I've always said that, like this is my dream, my whole life. Like as far as when I'm a lot older, like guil Page, I imagine it'll be all self produced by that point. So but I want to be doing it into my guild era for sure, like because at that point it would just be like me and whoever I'm with At that point, I'm just doing guild stuff for whatever your site is popular.
Speaker 1: Then so if you're into guilf porn, you sign up for the Only Fans Now the Nicole Aria. You keep it on recurring payment for the next fifty years.
Speaker 3: I have for like fifty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fifty year bundle. You sit on it, you wait, you wait, and eventually beautiful gray haired Nicole Aria just walking out onto the Gang Bang set. Nicole, You've been a wonderful guest tonight. I want to thank you so much for coming on. We're gonna wrap this one up, ladies and gentlemen, my guest, Nicole Aria. You can find her across all social media and most importantly, her only fans, the Nicole Aria. Make sure anywhere else you see her you're supporting her. If you see someone post something our new scene with Nicole Aria, go oh my god, I fucking love her. She's so great, because that then, you know, looks good.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I don't know what do they base it on. What are they based booking you on's.
Speaker 3: On their paid websites?
Speaker 2: Because if it's just comments on their social media, like you're not paying for a shit, they don't care.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. I never thought about that. But then isn't there any No, You're exactly right. Common sense is.
Speaker 2: Are you pirating it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: We don't care about your opinion either, But.
Speaker 1: My thing would be like, Yo, if this is blowing up with five hundred comments, I could probably convert some of them to a membership. But you're right, it's probably just a lot of people slagging I don't know, ladies and gener the cat mom herself my guest tonight, the lovely Nicole Aria. Like I said before, the Nicole Aria across all social media. Nicole, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.