Speaker 1: Just saw this from Slightly Biased.
Speaker 2: By the way, Slightly Biased one of my favorite people to cover maps. Basketball boy, he's he he hurt himself.
Speaker 1: He broke his ankle and tore.
Speaker 2: Some ligaments and he lives on the what like the fourth floor of an apartment complex.
Speaker 1: Oh and yeah, he was supposed to go to Europe.
Speaker 2: He does this funny thing where he goes to Europe and he goes there for like a month, and he stops following everything. So just to do the bit of to come back to town and have someone tell him everything that happened, which.
Speaker 3: Is a great bed had a great bit like it's free agency starts. Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so he had to cancel his trip to Europe, and he's he's now on the fourth floor of that apartment complex with his leg propped up, and we're sending him the very best. But he posts this game seven on the road San Antonio Spurs Dirk thirty seven points and fifteen rebounds. He says there will never be another Dirk, and I just see any Dirk on my timeline. It makes me happy. So shout out to the big German. We'll get into that in the today game. We are broadcasting at Lounge by Top Golf at the KPMG Women's PGA Championship in Frisco thanks to Rollertown and right now it's time for this.
Speaker 1: It's time.
Speaker 3: So there's just the thing that comes out of here. It's the American Customer Satisfaction Index, and the satisfaction in restaurants has not gone up for any of the restaurants.
Speaker 1: Because of inflation. Oh yeah, I thinks it's cost war. So people are like, why is it so damn expensive?
Speaker 3: Like I'm just way less satisfied with my restaurant experience because it costs war, right, But it's fine, But I still have the stats on it, Like who's still winning? I still know that. Now you're a champion in the year of twenty twenty four here locally, no, no, do the nation these So these are chain restaurants. Hell yeah, you're champion last on.
Speaker 2: So they might not even be here, look like they might be hard ease, but I mean hearties.
Speaker 1: Locally they changed to Carl Carl Bottom Bottom.
Speaker 3: Last year's winter was the Texas Roadhouse. They do really well, maneah, And let me just say they are here.
Speaker 1: They are here. They're very much in Texas. It'd be weird if they weren't.
Speaker 3: Let me just go and tell you their roles and that butter that comes with that, whatever's in that, I.
Speaker 1: Would like to butter your role. It's a night breaker.
Speaker 3: But my guh yep, well they were your champions.
Speaker 1: From last year.
Speaker 3: Now there's some there's some places on here you wouldn't expect. But if the customers are going there and they're satisfied, they hit the index, they make the chart.
Speaker 1: First cafeteria didn't quite make it. Damn do we still the first cafeterias?
Speaker 3: I've never seen around.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything anymore. Okay, Applebee's, Katie.
Speaker 4: Oh actually wildly top four water right the serious Christie, you're good at this.
Speaker 1: Is not that.
Speaker 3: One of the few places where the satisfaction went up was Applebee's. You know why, inflation ain't gonna affect Applebee's. Our dollar drink became a two dollars drink.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's gonna say a happy hour bro Chili's six seven eight for Chili's.
Speaker 1: Let's go thank for them.
Speaker 4: What about uh schlotskis no Bennigan's. No oh cho cheese chokes.
Speaker 3: Not a real place in the Metroplace.
Speaker 1: TGI Fridays Chick fil A.
Speaker 3: Uh friends, No, this is all this appears to be about. Casual sit down.
Speaker 4: Said no, yeah, Nick and Sam's no. How many of those are there?
Speaker 3: One Bob's Steak and chopped number one again for the second year of road text road you know who's chasing them? And I think there might be something to this marketing strategy.
Speaker 1: Give us a hint.
Speaker 3: This kind of sounds like Texas Roadhouse, Lex's.
Speaker 1: Full, Texas Lakehouse, Longhorn Steakhouse. Yeah, that's fantastic.
Speaker 3: You can just kind of make yourself have a Texas theme and you do some steaks.
Speaker 1: They give you the tools to get your own steak. All right.
Speaker 4: Olive Garden three, dude, you've been to Olive Garden. Would you like to meet me later for a never ending salad bowl?
Speaker 1: Okay? And breadstall.
Speaker 2: That's my nightmare and never ending salad stop.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget that movie.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: They got up on top of that dog and start flying around.
Speaker 3: The leafy greens appear to be reproducing like those hammerhead worms. And I'll quickly say Applebe's cracker, barrel out back, red lobster, chili's eyehowbread Robin Cheesecake Factory, Buffalo Denny's.
Speaker 4: And he did quickly say that.
Speaker 1: He quickly said all that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Coming up next, Let's do a little cowboys kerosene, shall we?
Speaker 1: Who are the most popular cowboys in the league.
Speaker 4: We have a measure of that. That's next right here on the Ben and Skin Show