Speaker 1: Have you heard about the bussy? You're ready because it's beware.
Speaker 2: She's about to get weird. Be prepared for it to get weird.
Speaker 1: Things are gonna get weird.
Speaker 2: It's getting weird. I'm gonna get real weird with it.
Speaker 1: Let's get weird. Let's get it.
Speaker 2: Where where?
Speaker 1: Get?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: Are you ready to get weird? With Hoodie and.
Speaker 2: Eric close on me? I stop?
Speaker 1: Why didn't you cat.
Speaker 3: Thirty eight more episode of Let's Get Weird?
Speaker 1: I'm every week we come together, give you the weird stories from our lives, the streets.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, down all around, all around.
Speaker 1: I realize my microphone isn't on. Not just me being loud, baby, look at that? That was that? That does me being loud? Look at that? Wow. Sometimes the studio, let me tell you something. Sometimes I want to punch it. I'll tell you that right now. And that's one of those instances.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Well it is what it is.
Speaker 1: But yeah, if you want to know what a labussy is, probably don't google that. I'll know that right now.
Speaker 2: No, don't do that. Don't do that unless you got safe search on. We're turning off. We turn off, I mean put the filters on.
Speaker 1: So it's like, what is that. Yeah, we'll try to figure out what it is. You know anything, okay, But yeah, we survived another attempt at Eric almost buying a Little Boo Boo. You were real close. Will today be the day? Maybe because I found out you can buy one of them online but for regular retail proce not. I don't know. It's from the six I know, you know, we're probably what six months into the Little Boo Boo crazy, like true Little Boo Boo craze.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: You don't know what it is. It's one of those stuff keychain things. They look like a little monsters. It's based on a TV show or something that got super big.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Ask any person in their thirty twenty thirties, teens and zeros, and they probably know what a little booboo.
Speaker 2: They might know it a latle booboo.
Speaker 1: So yesterday we went to go see the Naked Gun, which we can't talk about how if we liked it or not in that's okay, we'll talk about that next week. Now it's this podcast recording. We cannot And we said, you know what, let's get lunch, our dinner, and then uh, let's go to the store. Miniso, which is a store right next to where we got dinner at Tyson's Corner. We bought some fun might do a video with that later, maybe not today, maybe not today, and we said let's buy a La Boo Boo instead, So we look for then having a La Boo Boos which a store down the hall. They had a La Boo Boo but it was a bootleg store, but they had an actual after It was an aftermarket like Asian whatever, Japanese anime store. They had a bunch of these little blind box minifigs out all the wave right now from PopMart. And I walked in and I saw the La Boo Boo set and for some reason, I don't know why, but I want to get the Coca Cola one. And I think it's because my dad is all always been a huge fan of Coca Cola like products, and I have wanted to get one forever. And so I saw this Labooo want and like, and I want it now.
Speaker 2: I want it, So we'll see what I'm wanting now.
Speaker 1: It's the Coca Cola La Boo Boo is what you want?
Speaker 2: Yes, And apparently there's only two versions of it. Coca Cola.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Oh, you can buy it for seventy bucks.
Speaker 2: Seventy bucks? Honey, am I gonna buy seventy buck?
Speaker 1: But do you get two of them?
Speaker 2: No? You get one?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Wait, what is this Amazon thing? So it's a blind.
Speaker 1: Box six bucks? Isn't that bad? And it holds a coke can?
Speaker 3: No, it's holding a coke can, that's the thing. It's holding a coke can. Or it's holding a coke bottle.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can buy one box for forty six or the whole set for four hundred dollars. What the heck? Forty six isn't that bad?
Speaker 2: Okay? What can we buy this on pop Mart?
Speaker 1: Or no?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay? So what's going on? PopMart is like the main place you can buy them? Yeah, and pop Mart is kind of like if you've gone to any mall. It's one of those big yellow vending machines that's got a lot of little tiv toys is what I like to call them, and they're very popping out because a little booboo there. There's they have Disney. Another one that's kind of like, hey, we're trying to get the boy market. Is they got Digimon, which is cool. And I keep seeing the digimon like I want that. I want.
Speaker 2: We saw the Yu Gia one.
Speaker 1: No, that wasn't that wasn't Popmark. But everyone's getting in on the GiB a little deecutive. All right, So I, oh, it's out of stock. Last night it was not out of stock A lot for you? What was so there? I when I got home after the screening last night, I was like, all right, let me just see, like how thet Boo Boo's work and the drop is they drop at midnight Thursday into Friday, nine pm Pacific time whatever, so we can never get it. No, that's we're on vacation, and then you're spending your vacation time trying to get a little little boo which is cal or you can line up and if there's an actual store, it opens at ten am. Okay, I don't think is there in a store.
Speaker 3: I think the closest one is Columbia, Columbia, but I'm double checking one out.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: So when I looked yesterday, this lab Boo Boo was available the La Boo Boo act pronounced Wings of Fortune, and I was like, oh, I was like, it's got a weird dress thing, but you just take the dress off and you got a purple La Booboo, Eric, I don't want to that would have been this would have been so you baby right there, purple bussy right there? I want a we could have dressed here is up just like this?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: So the closest Popmark store is in Baltimore at Columbia Mall.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so far away.
Speaker 1: You want to buy the Coca Cola.
Speaker 2: La Boo Boo, which the way, I can't get on the app, that's my question.
Speaker 1: You can buy it off Amazon, but is that really going to be it? Oh, it's from the Popmark store. Yeah, the monsters actually let me google in the pop Mark Boo Boo forty six isn't bad? I think how much are they normally normally? How much the Boo boo normally is there normally twenty to thirty dollars. That's not bad of a resell.
Speaker 3: But this isn't a reseal though. This is from Amazon. It's from PopMart on Amazon. Are you gonna buy it?
Speaker 1: You said you wanted one, and you could get one for really cheaper than we saw yesterday.
Speaker 2: That guy was asking sixty ford dollars.
Speaker 1: It's because you can get it right there. Right there in your hand. It's take one. Yeah, well, I mean you'd have to you wouldn't know which one you'd get it. That's the point of it. It's a mystery the the boo boo chooses you. Also, the bottle one is a girl one. Do you want the girl la boo boo or the boy la boo boo.
Speaker 3: I'm not looking at that hoodie. I'm just looking at the ones. That one you could have that. Yeah, that's the bottle one. It's only forty six dollars. Eric, where are you seeing this act? Because oh, yeah, you're a ser right here. No, now, it's seventy ninety. See you missed it. You missed out.
Speaker 1: You could have bought it, and just like that love bussy more expensive once again, make sure it's sorted by prime.
Speaker 2: Thing you're making me mad.
Speaker 1: Apparently there's three you could buy okay, Coca Cola love Boo boos. Oh you can buy it, okay?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, even on the popmarts towards forty six dollars. Oh wait, Target has it?
Speaker 2: Stop?
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't, But Eric, is that really it? I think that's it? What did you type in?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: These are the mini's never mind. That's how I trick you. These are like the like the night knockoffs they made off of the Latle boo boos. They made like toys.
Speaker 3: They're kind of cool though, thirty eight bucks or is it the whole box? Or is it like one let me by in popmarn't la boo boo. You're making me mad. You're making me mad boo boo. I can't spell l A b u b. There we go, Popmark, Here we go.
Speaker 1: I just looked at the Popmark website. It's not gonna be a different than they am.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: No, I'm on the target app. Yeah, that's just that's just that's just like a knockoff thing. That's that's not like the actual that's just like a little toy.
Speaker 3: Oh we don't like that. Yeah, even though it is all Cooka Cola things. So that is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Uh well, you know what's funny is because I google this, there are labubuo doctors now that people are paying fifteen dollars to like, say you get a crack or a chip in at boo boo. They'll like, how do you get a cracker? Do you do a cosmetic shirt? You know, like that scene from toyst You've seen Toystur two, Yeah, I think I have. Yeah, Al's toy Barn where he's like he hires the like the restore to like fix up what he's arms. It's like that, but they get paid fifteen bucks of La Boo boo for it. Oh yeah, and you can get La Booo insurance apparently if you want in China too. Hm, it's twenty bucks a month. You can text you the Boo boo.
Speaker 3: Dude where you're I don't know how you got that forty six dollars because it's.
Speaker 1: We have to be in the art of buying when we see it impulsively.
Speaker 3: They don't come until next week. Well, I mean that's fine, get on Thursday.
Speaker 2: But it's eighty three ninety eight I could buy it.
Speaker 1: So I think what we need to do this week because we know they go up midnight is as soon as you wake up Friday morning. Check. So I gotta download the pop Mare How I download the pop Mare at because like usually that's how I got Nintendo Switch the first one originally because we wake up so early, this one that was in stock. Yeah, all right, and just see what happens, you know, what Digimon.
Speaker 2: You want the digimon? I do want the digimon.
Speaker 1: I probably want certain ones. I don't want all of them, you know, I want Angemon, who is an angel? Did you watch Digimon your past that?
Speaker 3: I kind of watched it, but I didn't really get into it. Look Angemon's I did watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is funny because I saw it. There's a TikTok as like why am I the way the way I am? And it's like watching it, it's like all these digit evolutions and it's like all these sensual like this cat turned into a lady somehow that bat turned into a man. Oh man, what a hunk. You'll say, watch to steal all of my information.
Speaker 2: Well, are we going to.
Speaker 1: Get that live action Digimon movie, Then we're.
Speaker 3: Never gonna I'm never gonna get a live action Voltron movie or ThunderCats.
Speaker 1: We were doing a ThunderCats movie. They're working for years. Well, I think they're go get through that he Man movie, then they'll do the ThunderCats movie.
Speaker 2: Are they really doing a he Man movie? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because you think video games are or are good at selling products, Well, it's also the toys that get in the movies.
Speaker 2: You're not wrong. I'm wrong as well.
Speaker 1: But something that I got to experience this weekend my very first baby shower as an adult. I know I did not have a baby. That someone thought I had a baby the other day. I was like, no, I said, I went to the baby shower, went to it. It was one of Moore's bridesmaids. They're expecting their first kidd due in September, and they were due right around my birthday. So myke. It was a little hard as like advisor said, wait to wait till this day, let me have my birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: But it was a good time. And that's why I found out. One and More is best friends. They are they have three La Boo boos because they are on the PopMart app at midnight because they have a normal job, nine to five job and it can be up at midnight and so but apparently the thing is you have to play a game to like actually get it, so I guess just to prove you're not a bot. So it like launches a game and if you beat the game, you can buy one.
Speaker 3: Oh look, I can buy your pre order. That's a pre order, a different one though. This is the Big Energy series.
Speaker 2: But is it a. It's a little boo boo.
Speaker 3: Do you want to pre Monster Big into Energy series Vinyl, Plush Pennant, blind.
Speaker 1: Box by how much is it?
Speaker 2: These are the big energy ones?
Speaker 1: I mean you are do you do have big energy?
Speaker 3: Love, happiness, loyalty, strateity, hope and luck are the big energies.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna pre order it? How much is it? It is? Were to go twenty seven nine?
Speaker 1: That's not bad?
Speaker 2: And when it come out, we'll set is one hundred and sixty seven bucks.
Speaker 1: And when's it come out?
Speaker 2: I think I can buy it right now? Or do it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Why not? One?
Speaker 1: Then Max gonna be the talk of the town, the talk of the time. I'm not giving this Bridgerton, the talk of the tone, the.
Speaker 2: Talk of the tone. Bridgerton, how I miss you?
Speaker 1: And then you could dress him up you're boo boo?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Or you know you get bro, you kind of have to. That's kind of the thing you saw they sold a little like clear insile of the booboo costumes. That story went to what are the.
Speaker 4: Accessories, the costumes and the clothes? See, yeah, bro, do this you lego is your own thing. That's why I said it. And my I sent out in prep for the show. Eric's one push away from being.
Speaker 1: All in on the boo boos.
Speaker 2: No, we're not.
Speaker 1: No, if you had a girl instead of if Max was Max was Maxine, you would have had so many of the boom booths by now.
Speaker 2: I would be the Labuobu king right now. If I had a daughter, you're not wrong. You're not wrong on that. But no, Lego, I just built the Formula one car that.
Speaker 3: I got back to the boys stuff one small, the speed Champions version, because my buddy Tim got the really big Formula one one, the Technic one. So I built my Ferrari one. I haven't posted yet on social media. I am also trying to make I need to make a video another Lego TikTok because I got some of the Legos ladies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no.
Speaker 1: One Sirono.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta do that more style. I just gotta find somebody to help me cut.
Speaker 1: Or do I come over to your house one night?
Speaker 2: That's never, it's never, never.
Speaker 1: No, Actually, it's probably be like two weeks when we have we have like an event or something. It is when we have one of the happy hours.
Speaker 2: Probably oh yeah, we do.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right, well, it's timeless your Lego collections.
Speaker 2: My Lego collection is timeless. Bro it is. I don't want to hear it. It's good stuff.
Speaker 1: No, you're surprised we didn't get a lot of Fantastic Four leg sets No or Superman set.
Speaker 3: No, No, because I think they're so ingrained with the Marvel well one with Marvel and then d C. They've only done a lot of US Batman stuff. They did come out with a new Superman technic that I did buy from Max we have already built. But I think with the Fantastic.
Speaker 2: Four, wait the holidays. I think they're waiting to the holidays. One.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 3: They've got a lot of stuff coming up on August first, like that's going to be incredible. They've got the new Fortnite Battle Battle Bought or Battle whatever his name is, that they're building. They've got a lot of Star Wars stuff coming out still. And then as far as Marvel stuff, they've been doing the stupid Dirama sets that I don't and are okay, but they're here continue hit except all it come on.
Speaker 1: Now they know Lego is all about this bookend thing.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, the books things have been pretty good.
Speaker 3: And then the one piece stuff is now that Aston martinause, aren't they based more on the live action shows. They're based more on the live action shows, So he don't. I don't think he wants any of the one piece ones. But if you look at the August first drops, it's gonna be it's gonna be litty.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be lit by the arcade man.
Speaker 2: I kind of would like the arcade machine. I am running out of space though I am sound wave. I want that one.
Speaker 1: The pony, you know, a beautiful pony.
Speaker 3: He was mentioning last night too. We were joking around. We have Employee of the Month here at the radio station. I don't ever want to win that award he's won. I appreciate Andrew. He's an incredible coworker slash worker makes me but either want that batmobile.
Speaker 2: But he was saying, you get a five dollars gift card.
Speaker 3: Now, if I got a gift card, I would use that gift card to buy the Razor Crest.
Speaker 2: That is the only from the US one, the UCS Razorcrest.
Speaker 1: It's not retired yet.
Speaker 3: I kind of want to buy that Porsche for Rob even though he doesn't have a Porsche. But he has a Porsche Macan, not a Porsche like that at g T three. But I want that UCS Razorcrest. I've always wanted it. I have nowhere to put it, but I want it. I just want to have it. And I also want to rub it into Max's face that I bought it because a little man always says that I'm never gonna buy it.
Speaker 1: And it's making fun of you for being too poor. Oh, it increased in price. You missed out. Should have gotten Employe the Month last month, ninety should have got an Employee of the Month last month. Oh, you can buy a Joba sale barge.
Speaker 3: Nah, I don't like that one. It's a cool looking set, but I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Well, this is funny because Lego we talked about all the time. San Diego Comic Con happened last week, and this is really just this podcast is about toys.
Speaker 2: Let's face its sorry.
Speaker 1: They have a you know what kickstarter is, like you fund a product and then it comes out you get it. So Hasbro has something called has Lab, which is like Kickstarter or like you fund the toy coming out way and they're new. So the first thing they did out of the re release was Jaba Sale barge and it's like six feet big. No, but it's like because you remember like back in like the nineties, like at in the Minium Falcon that was huge. So they but they come at like a big price tag. So it was like four hundred bucks. Of course, so at Comic Con they had a blank space and people are like, what is this going to be? What is it gonna be? And then Sunday they revealed what it was. It's gonna be the Arc ship from Clone Wars. And I had one of these as a kid, and we really want it. It's and fifty dollars though, wow, and like it's cool because you can like swap it out so like you can like customize it this part or whatever. But the interesting thing is what they do is all right, it's four hundred and fifty dollars, but uh and if it gets funded by certain people, you get extra figures. You need ten thousand people to support it to get one little figure like as.
Speaker 2: A stretch goal or whatever.
Speaker 1: As of right now, I don't know what it's sitting at.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh no by that, nope, you bought it, you.
Speaker 1: Prepare to sound. But yeah, so a little fun thing. Look, kismid thing. One day we'll go to comic Con, Tantaco Comic Con. You know, we talked about this the other day.
Speaker 3: We've been talking about this off the podcast. Do you think the comic con has died out?
Speaker 1: I think it's different, whereas it's going more like this year was more what it used to be because Marvel and DC was there, but they kind of like were doing their own things because they like DC was promoting Peacemaker. Marvel wasn't really promoting stuff, but they were there obviously because of Marvel Comics. But it felt like more how like Sandy Comic Con actually is, and not like hall h Marvel's announcing the next phase of everything and that's the only thing people line up for for four days, you know, right, you could actually go to panels this time this year, right, And.
Speaker 2: Then this year the only big thing was George Lucas finally made it talk.
Speaker 1: Well, that wasn't a big deal, but it was cool. It was his first appearance at comic Con, which is a big deal. But it's funny because a YouTube a fall though, had a panel the same time George Lucas's was, And I thought and in the little tweet they made it like, yeah, we chose Sunday because usually that's when like the throwing that many big panels, and like we found out as soon as we got there, George, because it was the same time as us, and we were surprised because we got all the overflowed people that came to our panel.
Speaker 2: No way, you never know.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should get a panel OUSPACN next year. I mean, you, me and Kevin just reranked the MCU. You rank it based on fan voting in the audience.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I'm not mad about it, you know me.
Speaker 1: I'm talk to our bog Gavin, see if we can make that happen. You can't shake deal, you know what I'm saying. But you know what also, I'm saying, well, it's time for.
Speaker 2: Connection.
Speaker 1: Yes, we had to wait there you go. Sorry, this is where we read actual miss from watching DC dot cxlist dot org. I already see when we got to read off the brip and I'm thinking potentially next week we film our readings of these and post them online seductively and just put a little seductive songs on it and just set the mood.
Speaker 2: You don't want to open this too on the way.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, our first one Indian Sabrina Carpenter. Ooh ooh, this is a big one, nice Georgetown. I saw you on the metro a few days ago. You were wearing a baseball cap, but I recognized you by your signaturely heavily blushed cheeks. You have a somewhat eighties look to you. With your big curly hair. You look like an Indian Sabrina Carpenter. You sat perpendicular to me and didn't look at some perpendicular and didn't look at me at all. Across from you, sort of near you. When I got off at Foggy Bottom, I looked back at you as I accidented the train. You also looked to me. We are clearly on each other's radars. I saw you in the librar earlier this spring. They both go to Georgetown, and we both oggled each other from afar. A couple of months ago, I saw you walking downtown with some guy. You definitely also recognized me.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I feel like not a woman, a fool for not talking to you on the metro. We were alone, and you're two feet away from me. I hope you see this and respond get it that's a good That was a good one.
Speaker 3: Next one, h sledgehammer guy in Rockville an hour ago, his sledge hammer. You're the tall black guy in Starbucks and Congression, as Peter Peter Gabriel once said, you're my sledge hammer.
Speaker 2: Sledge Yeah, mostly, yeah, kind of yeah.
Speaker 3: You were the tall black guy at Starbucks and Congressional Plaza.
Speaker 2: You were in your fifties and.
Speaker 3: I was the tall white guy walking out of the shop with a female friend.
Speaker 2: I'd like to have a coffee with you. I think you're a character a contractor.
Speaker 3: I think you're a contractor, and I also need some upgrades around the house. Contact me, mister hammer. Thanks with an X. And that's the Congressional right over here.
Speaker 1: Behind him, mister hammer.
Speaker 2: I was been in here the whole day, Andrew working with you.
Speaker 1: Hardly working hot day Funday, it's too hot to be outside. Male here. Anyone up for hanging indoors?
Speaker 3: Virginia's for lovers in Aspurn, Ashburn Baby shout out?
Speaker 2: No. Oh parking near the river Arlington.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, nice show.
Speaker 3: From from you two. I would like to see more me in the black truck. Oh parking near the River Arlington.
Speaker 1: He parked and saw people get it on what river like?
Speaker 2: But like where along the Potona anywhere? Anyway?
Speaker 1: An apartment's Uh, it's I'm assuming they were in their car and watch people get it on their window. Uh, there's the new hotel that's at Universal's Atic Universe is in the theme park, and people have reportedly at night forgotten that the the window faces the park and have gotten it on. And I have seen it and like the fireworks are going on me. Hey, it's romantic. Nice travel woman. All right, Aspurn? Do you live here visiting or here for work? I'm a handsome black man that want to meet you near the beaver Damn Reservoir in the Broadland.
Speaker 2: No idea where that is?
Speaker 1: I didn't even know there was a damn over here.
Speaker 2: Nope, neither, Damn Damn damn.
Speaker 3: Wait, where're the one I wanted to read? Oh god, it was a beautiful where beautiful barnette with pink workout gear Tyson's.
Speaker 2: I saw you order some sweets at Paris Baguet. You had a pink workout gear on. You were with your friend. You were absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 3: You say down, You sat down next to me with your friend, then left. I went the Whole Foods in the Burrow and you were there again. I had a chance to talk to your friend briefly, but not you. I'd love to take you out sometimes. Hit me up in the Tysons area. All right, there we go.
Speaker 1: So next time, what we're going to do is we're gonna turn the lights off, the.
Speaker 2: Lights down low. We got I got a candle in my room.
Speaker 1: Oh, and put a candle in between us and a candle and seductively read it while we're recording ourselves. I was the boy in the and then post it online and see what happens and people people were like, please stop, dude, don't do this. Weird that's what or not? Because I're gonna start and follow Eric at mister Eric V. That's m R E R I c k V. You can follow me. I Andrew Hoodie with the Y. Always remember it's okay to be weird and sexy. It got weird, didn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah,