Speaker 1: A Jesse Kelly Show, another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Monday, and we have well James Comy put out one of the more creepy things that I've heard in quite some time. We'll get to that. We'll talk about revoking student visas. The World Economic Forum types are still on their evil plans. All that and more coming up in this hour of the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. But you know what time it is. It's Metal of Honor Monday time. It's time for you and me to learn about a hero, to honor the man and his deeds, and to hold that man and his deeds up in front of other generations and say.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 1: That's what you're going for. That's the type of human being you want to do, you want to be. And remember, on top of emailing your love, hate and death threats, you can email in recommendations ones you just love, ones that are close to you in some way, someone you know, a relative from your hometown. We got this email. Dear Jesse, please consider doing a Medal of Honor Monday on Colonel Bob Mogiski. Colonel Bob as everyone calls him is retired United States Marine Corps who served in Vietnam in nineteen sixty eight.
Speaker 2: He received the.
Speaker 1: Congressional Medal of Honor from LBJ for his service as a captain in July nineteen sixty six. I've only known him the last ten years as a quiet gentleman who regularly serves communion at our Catholic church and I don't want to say in San Diego for Memorial Day. In twenty sixteen, our local San Diego Union Tribune ran this piece as their cover story for a bunch of these other stories on veterans and military service.
Speaker 2: His name is Eric.
Speaker 1: So without further ado, let's find out what Colonel Bob did, shall we?
Speaker 2: Hey? Honoring those he went above and beyond. It's Medal of Honor Monday. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Chris, I have no idea why they called him Colonel Bob. I'm pretty sure it's because his name is Robert Gosh Chris. Anyway, he was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. His full name is Robert Joseph Mojiski. And this is a citation for conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life, above and beyond the call of duty. On the fifteenth of July, during Operation Hastings, Company K was landed in an enemy infested jungle area to establish a blocking position at a major enemy trayal network. Shortly after landing the come he encountered a reinforced enemy platoon in a well organized defensive position. Major Mojiski led his men in the successful seizure of the enemy redoubt, which contained large quantities of ammunition and supplies.
Speaker 2: That evening, a.
Speaker 1: Numerically superior enemy force counterattacked in an effort to retake the vital supply area, thus setting the pattern of activity for the next two and a half days. In the first series of attacks, the enemy assaulted repeatedly in overwhelming numbers, but each time was repulsed by the gallant Marines. The second night, the enemy struck in battalion strength and Major Mojiski was wounded in this intensive action, which was fought at close quarters. Although exposed to enemy fire and despite his painful wounds, he crawled two hundred meters to provide critically needed ammunition to an exposed element of his command, and was constantly present whenever fighting was heaviest. Despite numerous casualties, a dwindling supply of ammunition, and the knowledge that they were surrounded. He skillfully directed artillery fire to within a few meters of his position and courageously inspired the efforts of his company in repelling the aggressive enemy action. On the eighteenth of July, Company K was attacked by a regimental size enemy force. Although his unit was vastly outnumbered and weakened by the previous fighting, Major Mojiski reorganized his men and calmly moved among them to encourage and direct their efforts to heroic limits as they fought to overcome the vicious enemy onslaught again, he called in air and artillery strikes at close range with devastating effect on the enemy, which, together with the bold and determined fighting of the men of Company K, repulsed the fire nautical attack of the larger North Vietnamese force. His unparalleled personal heroism and indomitable leadership inspired his men to a significant victory over the enemy force and reflected great credit upon himself the Marine Corps in US Naval Service. What do you say, chrisy just turned ninety one? Man just turned ninety one little more than a month ago. Our Vietnam vet's getting up there too. But respect a lot of respect for those men. All right, it's a well, let me touch one more word on this before I move on to other things. This is one of those things that happened a lot in Vietnam where we would send a force out and all of a sudden we would find ourselves surrounded and find ourselves facing a large number of the enemy, larger than we ever thought were there. And there are there are environments. I mean, look, all war environments are bad in their own way. Don't get me wrong. If you're fighting on the Arctic, or on the planes or in they're all bad in their own way. That one of the worst parts of fighting in a thickly wooded area. I don't just mean jungle, because Roman armies had to deal with this when they were dealing with the Dagon Germans. A thickly wooded area makes it impossible to accurately gauge how many troops are there, especially when you are facing an experienced enemy, which the Vietnamese very much were an experienced enemy. Who knows that's part of their benefit. That's a little notch in their belt, that's a tool in the tool belt, their tool belt. A tool in their tool belt is we can hide. We can hide large amounts of men and equipment, ammunitions, And.
Speaker 2: What do you do if you're an.
Speaker 1: American, If you're an American in Vietnam, you have to figure out how many are there? So sure, you can send men out to look around. But even that's quite dangerous, right, Lots of those men die looking around these long range reconnaissance patrols, which those are awesome, by the way, if you ever study those guys at all, they go in these long range reconnaissance patrols because you can't find out what's there. You can't just fly overhead. It's the jungle you can't see. So it would happen a lot. Remember it happened. Remember that movie. It was a great book, but long before it was a great movie. We were Soldiers the book it's called We Were Soldiers Once and Young, but they shortened the movie to just we were Soldiers. It's that true story of a bunch of our guys, O helicopter troops, our calve troops, landing in an area and not finding out till they got there that there was something like ten times their number of enemy troops there. You didn't know till you got there, because they were hidden in the mountains, in anything thickly wooded, you don't know. And the only way to find out is pick a number of troops and send them in. Hey, intelligence estimates say, well, how'd you get those estimates? Well, yeah, have fun when you asked that question. Oh that's what intelligence estimates say, how'd you get that information? The answer to that is never as sophisticated as you think it is. Anyway, back to Vietnam, this is what we struggled with so much, because Vietnam not only has jungles, it has mountains, and those are the two environments where you can hide things most easily. A jungle and a mountain you can just stash mass quantities of men essentially in it and under it. And a lot of American troops died because of it. Because you showed up. You may be the superior fighting force. I mean superior skill wise, maybe superior weapons, but quantity as a quality all its own. When you and one hundred men, when two hundred men from your company land and all of a sudden you're surrounded by two thousand, you are in a great, great deal of trouble, and that happened to us a lot happened to us a lot Vietnam veterans, Man, if you have one in your life, most people have one somewhere in their lives, why don't you send them a text right now, just saying hey, thanks.
Speaker 2: Don't you even have to make a phone call. Maybe you won't.
Speaker 1: Don't want to get trapped on the phone. Maybe the Vietnam veteran in your life was a phone trapper. Maybe you don't want to get trapped.
Speaker 2: On the phone.
Speaker 1: Send them a text message before I make fun of James Comy. In fact, we're going to have a talk with phone trappers. It's time to discuss a phone trapper, what it is, and maybe you are a phone trapper. I'm going to tell you a sign so you can stop being one. Before we get into phone trapping, I want to talk to you about learning about the past. It's important, it's really, really, really important to understand where your country came from. We on the right, we love to discuss the Constitution. We love to bring it up. It's a great talking point, the constitution.
Speaker 2: But why did they.
Speaker 1: Put in the constitution the things they put in there?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Why don't we learn from them.
Speaker 1: You know, the founders didn't leave it up to you know, they'll figure it out. Oh well, why did you put that and why did you put out it? They didn't say we'll figure it out. They'll figure it out. They wrote it all down. They're called the Federalist Papers. The Federalist Papers are essentially here's why we say this, here's why we did this. Jesse Kelly's show on a wonderful, wonderful Monday. Remember if you missed any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iar, Spotify, iTunes. Then we talk really quickly about phone trappers before we start making fun of James Comy and we get to emails and things. Listen, I have a rule in life. You get one phone trap with me, and you will never get an opportunity for another one. Now, what's a phone trap? What's a phone trap? This is what it is. There are people, maybe it's a relative, a friend, a co worker and acquaintance. There are people they want to get you on the phone so they can just sit and talk to you. I'm not saying it's wrong to want to talk to people. I'm not saying it is, but once they get you on the phone, they won't you off of the phone. And what they'll do is they will lay traps. They'll set up traps for you to get you on the phone. It will be, uh, hey, do you have a couple of minutes, send me a text message? Hey, I called. It's I really need to talk to you. Hey, would you mind giving me a call? Which is no problem, right if it is important. But when they make the appearance that the phone call is important and you call and it's not important, then what you're dealing with is a phone trapper, somebody who's trying to trap you on the phone. Now that's fine. There's only one way to discover somebody in your life as a phone trapper. You have to get trapped one time. You have to get that text message, Hey, it's pretty important. Would you give me a call whenever you get off work, whenever you get a chance. Oh okay, and you call and it's all man, So how you been? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's your dog?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: No way?
Speaker 1: Hey, anyway, I was at this concert.
Speaker 2: Left.
Speaker 1: But there's only one way to discover a phone trapper. Once you discover them, though, I have a rule not saying it has to be your rule. Never ever ever allow them to trap you again. Only allow a phone trapper to trap you one time, and after that you can never allow them to trap you again. Now this is more of a PSA for people who are phone trappers because some people like to talk, which I understand, and there's nothing wrong with liking to talk, not a thing in the world. Some people like to talk. If you are somebody who likes to talk to someone else on the phone, see I prefer to talk in person. But if you're somebody who likes to talk to someone on the phone, it's really important, really important, that you have a sense of whether or not that person wants to talk on the phone. So do you send those text messages? I just laid out, Hey, you got a couple of minutes, Do you need to talk to him on the phone or could you text that? Hey, would you mind giving me a call? When did you make it sound important and it's not important? If that's you, I want you to know that's why your calls get ignored. Nobody else is going to be honest with you. I'm being honest with you. You get your calls ignored and no one takes them because you're a phone trapper. What Chris, Chris, that's an outstanding rule. Jewish producer Chris says, I try to be off the phone in five minutes. Now me, I take this to an extreme. If I want to talk to you, I'm want to meet in person. I guess I'm maybe old school that way. Let's go, let's go meet. Let's grab a cheeseburger, Let's go meet and we'll talk. We can hang out after work, let's watch the game or something. Let's meet in person. If I'm on the phone, make it fast quick. Okay, what's the point of this. I don't want to sit and talk on the telephone. But that's too extreme. I like the five minute rule, Chris. I like the five minute rule. Get in, get out. My own man and I we had this down. We had this down perfectly.
Speaker 2: Every week, maybe every two weeks. He's gonna call me. I'm gonna call him. Hey, you good? Yeah, I'm good. What are you doing, Dad? I'm running around hardware store, this and that. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm taken ab out for dinner tonight. We got a new cague in place. I've been meaning to try it.
Speaker 2: I'll let you know.
Speaker 1: It sounds good sounds good, everything good, everything good great?
Speaker 2: Say uh we done? We're done.
Speaker 1: Now that's a phone conversation right there. I'm not saying that has to be everybody. Everybody isn't like me, and everybody isn't like my own man. I'm just warning you. Do you find that people in your life won't take your calls if you're being honest with yourself? Have you phone trapped people? Are you desperate for a long phone call? Are you a phone trapper? Go look at your text messages. Your text messages will tell the truth. It's not me telling you the truth. It's not even you because you can't be honest about you. People who have an impossible time being honest with themselves about themselves, myself included, I can't do it either. Your text messages will tell the truth about you. When is the last time you texted somebody.
Speaker 2: To call you?
Speaker 1: They need to call you? Would you call me? And was it important? Was it important? Or were you laying a trap?
Speaker 2: It's all I'm asking somebody.
Speaker 1: Is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Monday. Remember if you missed any part of the show, you can download it on i Ared, Spotify, iTunes. We're gonna get to some emails and revoking student visas.
Speaker 2: Here and a few I.
Speaker 1: I wanted to just talk really quickly because we're about to talk about James Comy. Sometimes there are things that are just simply red flags in human beings.
Speaker 2: There are red.
Speaker 1: Flags, and you don't even necessarily have the words to describe why all the time, but you see it, you hear it, you sense it, and it's a gigantic red flag. Male daycare workers is actually a great, great example of this. I see every time I see a news story about the controversy at this daycare, controversy at that daycare, and I see that there's a male daycare worker, I think to myself, why is there a male daycare worker.
Speaker 2: I understand all.
Speaker 1: Men are different, and the men aren't just one universal thing, the same way women aren't one universal thing.
Speaker 2: But dudes, Dudes don't.
Speaker 1: Go to work at a daycare without a specific reason. I mean, hey, maybe your wife started a daycare and you're there helping out, trying to make ends meet or something like that.
Speaker 2: I get it, I.
Speaker 1: Get there, there may be a reason, But drop a mi kid off of daycare? Dude, why do you want to be around other people's kids as a grown man. Big red flag, right, I'm going to play something for you, and I don't know that I can put it into words why it creeps me out so incredibly bad badly. But James Comey, who I know you don't need any help hating, is the former head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. That is a thirty five thousand employee department in charge of federal law enforcement in the United States of America. That is a gigantic law enforcement force. And you know what's wild. It's not just that the FBI is domestic. The FBI has office offices and personnel all over the planet, working with this country on this issue and that country on that issue. It is honestly, you could you could probably argue it's essentially an intelligent slash military force, an international one. And James Comey had a parking spot that says director. He was demand in charge of it. He's also sixty four years old. I want you to listen to this.
Speaker 4: Hey, everybody, welcome back to my substack. Last week's cold turns out to have been COVID. Quite a flashback, and Donald Trump is still president. I'm still humiliating America on a national stage standing next to Vladimir Putin. It's like a dream, a bad dream you can't wake up from.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is not the main part right now about ever Putin Putin Trump Putin Trump liberal derangement said, I got all that, but here's what he wants to talk about most.
Speaker 4: But I don't want to talk about that bad dream this week. I want to talk about a truly inspirational public figure named Taylor Swift. I'm in a family's swifty group chat. I know all her music and I listened to it in my.
Speaker 1: I'm in a family swifty group chat. Everyone in my family knows I'm not sixty four, I'm forty four. That if you put me in a group chat of any kind, I will probably leave it. I will almost undoubtedly mute it. And if you put me in one talking about Taylor Swift, I will leave it. I will mute it, and I will block your phone number. This is well known, but anyway, I'll let them continue.
Speaker 4: Headphones when I got the g While our elderly, makeup covered president is posting about whether Taylor Swift is still hot and declaring that he can't stand her, what's she doing living her best life producing great music and as she urged all of us to do during the podcast, not giving the jerks power over her mind. She said something about dealing with internet trolls that stuck with me. Think of your energy as if it's expensive, she said, as if it's like a luxury item. Not everyone can afford it.
Speaker 2: Are you creeped out?
Speaker 1: There's I can't put into words why I find this and so insanely creepy, but not to look, I would find a creepy if any dude talk like this at any age. I'm gonna stress that if any one of my friends or my son's honestly they're fourteen and sixteen, if they came home and they started talking about Swifty and but Taylor Swift said, I would immediately be all, wait what I mean? But at least with teenage boys, I might dismiss it as maybe they're into her. You know, they're teenage boys. You know what, it's like hormones running wild. Maybe they think she's hot. Maybe you could dismiss it as that. Why does a sixty four year old man talk this way? What? What's wrong with these people? There's something there's something deeply wrong with these people. I'm never gonna I'm never gonna let it go. There's something deeply wrong Jesse. Actually, this guy, says Bronco, who the subject to this one is getting older, sucks like you. Im in my forties, and I keep a short haircut because there's not as much on top as there used to be a while back. An attractive young lady in her twenties. What's very obviously checking me out being a happily married guy to a forty six year old dime. I dismissed it, but I thought to myself, I'm really bringing my a game today. A couple minutes later, she came over to me and said, I love that shirt you're wearing.
Speaker 2: My dad has the same one. I told my wife the story and we've been laughing about it ever since. I can't thank you enough for everything you do. He says. His name is Ray.
Speaker 1: Look, I want to stress this again, and this is more of a message. Well it's for any dude, but it's really a message for all you politicians, especially you right wing Republicans, you congressmen and senators, even your state house, state senate, city council fellas fellas, listen to me, just hear me out here. You find yourself at a restaurant, bar, at a hotel, lobby, bar, at a coffee shop, and you're in your forties and fifties. If there's some dime who comes strolling up to you hitting on you.
Speaker 2: That's a spy.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a spy or a prostitute. I'm sorry, that's the way it goes, Fellas. The dimes, they're not into us anymore when we're forty and well, I should say, the young dimes, the forty year old dimes are and the fifty year old dimes are. If that happens, sweep her off her feet and take her to waffle house. If it's a twenty some year old woman with her fake eyelashes listening to Taylor Swift, that's an Iranian spy or something along the lines. You need to immediately, immediately have red flags pinging all over the place. And I brought this up because do you know how many politicians, male politicians getting trapped like that? Remember when it happened to Eric Swalwell. We all love making fun of Swalwell. When that Chinese spy, that dime fang fang apparently swept him up with her charms. You're Eric Swalwell, have you looked in the mirror? Have you heard yourself talk? Did you just think that some random Chinese dime was that in to you?
Speaker 2: How did you not know that.
Speaker 1: Was a Chinese spy? I could have the second she was nice to you. Really, if any woman is ever nice to you, if you're Eric Swowell, you should understand she's being paid in some way to be nice to you, because no woman would put herself in your presence on purpose. If there is a woman who is kind to you.
Speaker 2: She is acting.
Speaker 1: She is a spy of some kind, and she is a honeypop and she's gonna take you down.
Speaker 2: How could you not see that? Swawell?
Speaker 1: Let's talk about revoking people's visus and somebody, praise Jesus, somebody discovered a war that isn't World War Two. We'll talk about that. Before we talk about that, let's speaking of getting older. Body hurts every now and then, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: It does?
Speaker 1: Look it just does it? Just does you know what I did yesterday? I was kind of restless, and I was kind of bouncing all over the house. I have so much energy now decided I was just gonna kind of go for a walk in the heat. I just wanted to go for a nice long walk. It a good sweat on yesterday.
Speaker 2: Made it about a mile. My freaking nee started to swell up? How does that happen after a month? Have even got new shoes and.
Speaker 1: Everything like it just happens with life, right, it happens with age. It is a Jesse Kelly show on a wonderful Monday. Remember if you missed any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. The US has revoked six thousand student visas under Marco Rubio, six thousand already. That's a very good start. We have a long way to go. But my favorite part of this is, no longer are we going to see, at least while Trump is in there. No longer are we going to see such a sense of entitlement from these people who have student visa. I remember when they first started snatching up these people on campus who were causing all these riots and protests. How many of them were foreigners who were here legally on visas. And that is just such an amazing thing to me that you would essentially get a permission slip to come into the United States of America to go to school here, maybe work here.
Speaker 2: Maybe do something like that.
Speaker 1: And you show up here, it immediately start rabble rousing and causing disruption in things, and you don't do that in other countries. And this is what Democrats enable, This is what they enable with how they talk about immigration, with how they talk about America being nothing. Everybody should just get to pillage it here. They want these things happening. And it has always bothered me when I see it, because you know what always has gotten to me, always an ungrateful guest. Actually, lack of gratitude period drives me bonkers. It is one of my biggest pet peeves in the world. From their earliest age, we've taught our kids. If someone buys dinner, if someone makes dinner, I don't care what it is.
Speaker 2: You say thank you.
Speaker 1: It's an acknowledgment, an acknowledgment that you are grateful for it. Gratitude means everything. But with our immigration system in this country, with Democrats and Republicans like James Lankford of Oklahoma, where they have allowed this country to become the world's open sewer and everybody should come here. What that has bred it's a complete lack of gratitude. Frankly, it's bread animosity. That's why we have person after person who's come here from some dump and they show up and they'll openly talk about how much this country sucks and how much they're gonna they're gonna change things here because this country is horrible. It's the lack of gratitude I find to be so incredibly grating. If you were here in this country on a work visa, on a student visa, if you've been allowed to come here legally, you know what, go clean up the sidewalk. Then you're off time when you're not working, why don't you go make the country better. Why don't you go volunteer at a soup kitchen. Why don't you go do something to say thank you? Why don't you do something to show your gratitude. In fact, I'll take it a step further. I just talk myself into this now that I'm being an angry old man on the radio on Monday. I think it should be a requirement. I think, especially if you're here on a student visa, if you are allowed to come here on a student visa. I think a certain number of community service hours should be required, or your visa should be revoked and you should be deported. Doesn't that have to be extreme. It's not like I want everybody breaking bricks in the hot sun. Why don't you show up here, get your education and give something back. Make the place better. That's what I try to do when I'm a guest somewhere else. I try to make the place better than I found it. Certainly not gonna make the place worse. Just the thought.
Speaker 2: Dear beaver, eat and cheatah fighting Jesse.
Speaker 1: I wish you'd tone down the ability to sell ice cubes to Eskimo's thing.
Speaker 2: You made hot crispy.
Speaker 1: Oil sound so good that I've found an ordered some on Amazon within thirty seconds of you talking about it.
Speaker 2: I can't wait till it gets here. Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: All the stuff you advertise is as good as you say it is. But I'm going broke here. Listen, thank you. His name is Eric Man. The first time you do you dribble some of that stuff on eggs, You're gonna know what I'm talking about. Oh, you think hot crispy oil costs you a lot of money? Did you go to Cozy Earth. Yet just wait, just wait, You'll buy one pair of sheets. You'll never Oh my gosh, they're amazing. Anyway, I don't want to get started. I don't want to get started, Jesse, When do you think of all? When do you think of when you think of all the jobs that go away if DEI went away? Also consider the employees of nonprofits that facilitated all. Yes, but we could try. We would fail, but we could try to put a number on how much money is at stake with DEI in the country. How many corporate jobs, how many jobs in corporate America would disappear without DEI? How many nonprofit organizations NGOs? How many would disappear without DEI? Look how many media jobs? Honestly, Joyne Reid, this is this is Joyne Reid, this human being. She's fired now. She had a show on a major network for years and years year.
Speaker 3: They can't fix the history they did. Their ancestors made this country into a slave a slave hell.
Speaker 2: But they can.
Speaker 3: Clean it up now because they got the Smithsonian. They can get rid of all the slavery stuff they got pre or you that can lie about the history to the children. They can't originally invent anything more than they ever were able to invent good music.
Speaker 1: We black folk gave y'all.
Speaker 3: Country music, hip hop, R and B, jazz.
Speaker 2: Rock and roll.
Speaker 3: They couldn't even invent that. But they have to call a white man the king because they couldn't make rock and roll. So they have to stamp the king on a man whose main song was stolen from an overweight black woman.
Speaker 1: That is so deeply unhealthy. It's deeply unhealthy to think that way. It's so deeply unhealthy to spread that message around. It doesn't It doesn't make anyone happier, doesn't make anyone more successful. But all that aside, what is joy Anne Reid?
Speaker 2: What is she?
Speaker 1: Without DEI you would have never heard her name before? And this is what we talked about of We still have so much work to do because there is essentially an entire industry set up and now people's livelihoods are at stake. And what we've learned time and time again throughout history is when people's livelihoods are at stake, if they have to choose between doing and saying something terrible or paying the mortgage, most people will choose paying the mortgage. It's a very natural human emotion. I don't want to starve, I don't want to get kicked out of the house. I don't want my car repode. So hey, what do you need me to do? All go do it. People will choose to pay the mortgage. We have a lot of work to do to deconstruct that in the United States of America. All right, let's go to the World Economic Forum, and let's talk about the girl scouts, gay cheerleaders in our cities going down the tubes.
Speaker 2: Next