Speaker 1: Oh bread of that sar. Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I'm the Cage Night and today we have one a very special guest.
Speaker 1: She once upon a time came on the show to.
Speaker 2: Bend our ear about good old Uncle Ted and the Oklahoma City bombing. And today she's coming on with some more fai ya for the good cult members. Everybody, welcome Danielle from the rabbit Hole Podcast. How are you today?
Speaker 3: I'm good? How are you guys?
Speaker 4: Doing good?
Speaker 1: Wonderful?
Speaker 2: So for anybody who may not have heard you on the show last time, can you give everybody a quick rundown of your background.
Speaker 3: It's been a year since I was on here, so I don't know. I've been podcasting for like four years now. I just hit my four year aniversary. So I typically do like deep dives on Wednesdays, and Deep Dive will come out and then now recently actually I've started doing like guest episodes, so it's come out on Mondays when I have a guest, But like, if I don't have a guest, you just get a Wednesday episode. That's about it.
Speaker 1: I heard that.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 5: That's what I got for you.
Speaker 1: And so before podcasting, what was what was your background? I know you're a veteran YEP.
Speaker 3: I was in the Navy for five years before well, okay, before podcasting, I was like floating because I got out of the Navy in twenty eighteen, and I didn't actually start this podcast until like twenty twenty one, Like the end of twenty one is when I started like in the research, although I didn't launch until twenty two. So I just kind of like was floating there for a minute, you know how, you know how it is like you get out and you're like, I have to do something with my life, but what that thing is I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yeah, you have all this like you have all this motivation, but no directions.
Speaker 1: You're just kind of like how to do something with my hands? Like yeah, I feel that.
Speaker 3: And they're like everyone's like, we're gonna get out and go to school, and I was like me too. And then I got there. I was like ooh, this was a terrible idea big goof yeah.
Speaker 4: No doubt, no doubt, yeah too.
Speaker 3: You know school, Yeah I did. I went to like two semesters or three semesters maybe, and I was like this is not the place for me.
Speaker 4: I think I did like years of school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did four and a half, and I am, well, I almost got three degrees out of it.
Speaker 4: You got uh yeah, almost two?
Speaker 2: Well for the records associates, As I say that, don't think I got like too mad?
Speaker 3: I did half of my husband's degree. Does that count?
Speaker 1: There? You get that?
Speaker 3: I told him we could rip it in half and like under his name, right, our last name, and under like his last like the last name would write above it like my first name.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, yeah, my ex husband with like half of his so far, so right.
Speaker 5: Like you get part of a degree there?
Speaker 4: Well, my whole thing was is I because I moved states? So there's That's an interesting thing though, when you move states across the country, you don't realize that different programs don't transfer. Because so in Oregon they have a really amazing mortuary program and in the South in Louisiana, they don't have that.
Speaker 6: It's completely different.
Speaker 4: It's the funeral home directors is what they have. But it's not the same, and they don't call, they don't transfer, and they don't have the same kind of schooling.
Speaker 3: So wait a second, you like willingly wanted to do this for a job.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she's like a full on emo queen to the end.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't mind dead people at all. Yeah, they're at least I don't good.
Speaker 2: We're both Mario. I should mention that we're both Marine Corps veterans.
Speaker 3: Oh so you enjoy you enjoy crans.
Speaker 2: All this stuff. Oh yeah, orange is the best color. I will fight people over it, sure.
Speaker 4: But I yeah, No, I wanted to be a mortician, so I was Actually I got done with my AMT degree and then I've always wanted to be in the medical field, a doctor or something like that. But I realized I was gonna have to be moving, and so I had already applied for the program and like found an internship and I was really all about it. But then I ended up having to move town to the south and it was the whole thing and that didn't transfer. So then I kind of sat in for a good bit, and then I found myself in the birth world, and so I started going to school for Midwiffrey and I did that for almost four years. Problem is the yeah, so very wide spectrum of what I'm into. It's it's very confusing when people listen to me, They're like, wait, I'm really confused at the person that you are.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, you're a complex chick. I'll be very honest.
Speaker 6: So I really enjoy birth.
Speaker 4: It's beautiful. I think there is something very valuable at the beginning of life and at the end of life. I think there is a there's something very spirit to both of them. And for me wanting to be a mortician, my big thing is that I wanted to give people because a lot of people that do like make up for the deceased aren't very good at it, and yeah, that's the lasting impression you have of family, and that's really tough for me to see family members and friends and stuff see their loved one that's not very done very well. And so I wanted to get into that because the human body is super fascinating to me anyways, but being able to help people have a really lasting, beautiful moment as the last time they see their loved one was really important to me. Unfortunately, they don't have a lot of schools down They don't have any schools here that do that do this, and I can't travel because of my kids and my ex travels for work, so I couldn't go places to be able to do this, and so that didn't work. And then I found myself in the birth world because of my own birth trauma with my first child, and so then I was like, well, this is something I could do. And unfortunctually, my midwife actually was the one I was going to study under. And there's only so many midwives and there's a lot of students, and so it's a first come, first serve kind of a thing, and you need to have a lot of childcare and I don't have family down here, and so it was a lot of different things that I was unfortunately unable to finish my degree. I mean, I was in my third year, so I was I only needed a certain amount of bursts and then I would have been able to start taking my practicum to become a midwife. So it bothers me. I still really want to be one. But then I ended up in anthropology, so I'm actually an anthropologist and that's what I got my full degree in with a minor in environmental science. Because I am a weird collection of a human being.
Speaker 3: I said that, Yeah, it's very a midwife and I loved her, so.
Speaker 4: It's very I'm a very complicated person.
Speaker 2: So I mean where I met, you've worked in so many different regards.
Speaker 1: Your family had funeral homes up north.
Speaker 6: Correct, they had nursing home.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, nurse.
Speaker 2: I mean we're using interchangeable dialogue this point.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, up.
Speaker 4: With the elderly, and I have a deep, deep love for the elderly.
Speaker 3: And you could be a death doula.
Speaker 4: So I actually cannot. Nope, that is that is one thing that I cannot get into.
Speaker 1: That's a thing that is a thing. I know.
Speaker 4: I met a death I can't.
Speaker 3: I met a death doula one time.
Speaker 4: So I have a friend that's a death doula, and my midwife is actually trained in death and to be able to be death doula is when you have a stillborn or a late term abortion. Late term miscarriage.
Speaker 1: Is not what I thought we were talking about.
Speaker 5: That's not the kind of death doula I was talking about either.
Speaker 4: Oh no, so death so dulas themselves are primary with birth most of the time. So death doulas are there for when you have a still birth or when you have something like that and your baby is no longer living after birth, and so they come in and they do a lot of beautiful, amazing work with the families. They are there to help in every regard.
Speaker 2: I thought we were talking Yeah, so I thought we were talking about somebody that I met death.
Speaker 5: In style, right, No, so that's what I was talking about.
Speaker 3: So I met a death doula, Like I knew this lady and she would yeah, like so they had like.
Speaker 5: Anybody like old people that were in hospice.
Speaker 3: They had the hospice nurse, but she was the doula to like make the like yeah, kind of like make them feel comfortable and just like have them like kind of like what a birth doula would do is like have that comfortability as they pass because they know they're gonna die.
Speaker 5: They're on hospital, they're like in hospice care.
Speaker 3: Right, so it's just like that that extra person to come in to help them die.
Speaker 5: But they're old people. I would not be.
Speaker 4: Able to be like a Prairie death doulas do the babies. But there is some and I know one that's really famous on TikTok and Instagram that's a death doula that does later in life work as well for adults and things like that. But primary death doulas are for the stills.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: And it's really oh man, it's tough work. Even my midwife of like thirty eight years experience. She did an entire like three month course about death and all this stuff, and she's she said it was one of the hardest things for her personally, Like she she enjoyed it to be able to help people, but it was very difficult for her being the one to have brought in thousands of babies to bring him to help usher in a baby that's no longer here with us. So yeah, it's it's tough work. Personally, I can't do it. I could have if I didn't have kids. I was a lot. I was a lot more shut off to my emotions before children, and then with children has caused me to be more hyper emotional when it comes to children kids.
Speaker 2: And I thought we were having a death duel. Was like this old cat that used to be a deadhead and he's going out, so you just like load him up with acid and let him go.
Speaker 1: Out in piece. I thought that's what we were talking about here. Wow, that's okay, very thought.
Speaker 4: So there is different people do death death work for when you have in the life people that help, you know, elderly people pass and things like that. They probably a death consultant or something else.
Speaker 3: I know she told me that she was a So my husband was construction like handyman like work, so he worked with this lady and that's what she did for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's death dulos of different types. But when I think of the term dula itself, it's because I do. I am a dula, So that's you know, but yeah, it's it's a weird. It's a weird thing. But they a lot of uh interesting things have happening speaking of death, though I don't I know put I know people don't probably keep up with this, but I do because obviously I'm a weird person. But they have actually moved into having full clinics where you can go and sign your life away. So there's suicide clinics and you go in and you have to sign it five times, five separate times. You have to sign to confirm that you want to pass away. I watched the entire thing about this young person deciding to pass away. Their entire family was there, all of their friends, and they did this whole assisted suicide thing and they just peacefully passed in their sleep and stuff. They injected the boy and he went to sleep.
Speaker 1: But sounds very just sick.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't think he was. They didn't outright say that he was sick or not. But from from what.
Speaker 1: I in, his family was just cool with it.
Speaker 4: I don't really I'm assuming he was sick, but they didn't actually say the words that he was like terminally ill.
Speaker 3: But they no.
Speaker 1: Insurance claim because it's a suicide.
Speaker 4: So they have like these places though instead of like offering yourself at your home like they have like counselors they have they have to do like Psyche Valve counselors. They had to do all of these things to be approved and pretty much it's like the humane California thing.
Speaker 6: No, this is overseas.
Speaker 4: Actually it sounds very It's like it's like in one of like the Sweden, Finland, Norway.
Speaker 1: Are much of a population anyway, so.
Speaker 4: That's whatever people were flying over there, you know, And I.
Speaker 1: Mean it was honestly suicide tourism.
Speaker 4: It was honestly like a really interesting take though on you know, passing.
Speaker 6: I know he's over here, I what.
Speaker 4: A fucking wild time to be alive.
Speaker 6: He is like the most dramatic uman.
Speaker 1: No this everybody, just take it. Take the two steps back.
Speaker 2: Let's look at this outside looking in. So we got this kid, and I'm not saying a child. Let's say he was like he was.
Speaker 4: Like thirty something a kid, I will say he's like maybe twenty eight.
Speaker 2: So somebody going through an almost midlife crisis decides that they're done with this shit and they have made the resolute decision they're going to kill theirselves, and instead of just eating a bullet and being cheap about it and helping people, they're gonna get all of their family to fly to Finland or somewhere and meet with me weeks and weeks maybe yeah, Okay, So let's say he's a local guy. I was still costing unnecessary money to your family and they're not getting an extra.
Speaker 4: And traumatizing them. That's the thing. That's what it really comes down to. Like, there's there was a lot of interesting things about the the program that I watched Don't kill.
Speaker 2: Yourself and don't traumatize anybody.
Speaker 4: There's how many people die every second of the day, like be from suicide. So this was a way to it more or less was created for terminally ill people to be able to pass with the pass with dignity, which personally, for me, for having my father die with dementia and the way that everything transpired, I personally feel that it is something that should be allowed. I think that it is something that is a positive thing.
Speaker 6: I've always felt this.
Speaker 4: Way, especially one of my best friends passed and it was very undignified in the way that she did, and I've always felt very strongly towards these type of programs. I don't think that I think that people that are healthy should be able to get mental health as much as possible. Now, if they still choose that that is their right to choose this, and if they're doing this in a dignified way to where their family members aren't going to walk in their home and they see their body or their brains blown out, then personally, I think that it is a better way because I have witnessed people that have and I have actually been on cruise and seen the aftermath of suicide, and it's very traumatizing for everyone involved, for their family and friends, and so if this is a better way, I personally feel that it's I think it's a good thing, but that's just me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I very much oppose that concept, but I mean I get it. Everybody's got their shit, and again termly.
Speaker 3: Like you're not gonna get better and you're just gonna suffer, Like yeah, absolutely, like.
Speaker 2: And that's the very case by case and like find cool, I understand that, but like to the person who just sees no hope and like they.
Speaker 1: Just see this as a better alternative.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like mental health is something that only in the past couple of years, I'll say, last twenty years, give or take, people are actually starting to take more seriously right, and people are starting to associate not just past traumas, but just chemical imbalances and all these different things as a real, clinical, diet noticable thing, and these people can get help.
Speaker 1: But the problem with that is also that that.
Speaker 2: System is so heavy laden with the pharmaceutical industry and a lot of these people getting misdiagnosed just to get pumped expensive pharmaceuticals.
Speaker 1: And that doesn't help me either. So like I'm I'm there's a lot of.
Speaker 2: Things that can be talked about as far as that's concerned terminally ill or somebody who clearly has dementia, and it's it's a it's not even more dignified way, it's.
Speaker 4: A it's a human way, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like that's different. But for the thirty two year old who I mean, like, bro, I fine, fuck the bullet, like swallow an entire bottle of aspirin.
Speaker 4: It's gonna happen, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I mean, to each their own.
Speaker 4: I understand the terminally ill ones because that makes at least for me, a lot more sense.
Speaker 1: It's better than that dude shot up that hockey game.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, did you see that?
Speaker 2: No, the training that shot his wife and child and then shot himself not her himself, but he also had like ss Nazi tattoos on him, and like, yeah, the dude you had a lot of mental issues. And people are trying to say that it's because nobody accepted him in the trans community, and it's like, oh, he's got tits.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I don't really know if that plays into shooting.
Speaker 1: But like, no, it plays into mental health issues.
Speaker 4: I don't really see why he needed to open fire on his ex wife and adult son. Yeah, in a hockey game. Like you could have hit anybody. You traumatize all these people, Like you killed two people that were unnecessary to kill. Like, if you're feel in some type of way, then you do it to yourself. I don't need to do anything else to anybody else.
Speaker 3: But well, a couple of years back, there was that the shooting in Tennessee that was like the Catholic school and it was like some trans guy.
Speaker 4: Or girl or whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but they went into the Catholic school and shot up all these like ten year olds and I was like, they did not do anything to you. Yes, you were not accepted by the Catholic community. Why are you seeking acceptance by the Catholic community, a community that's never going to accept you as transgender? Move on, go find acceptance.
Speaker 7: Go find a community somewhere else, because people are not right like, and you're not gonna be accepted by everybody even if you're not trans. Like we do conspiracy theory podcasts and guess what, the whole world doesn't accept us. Oh yeah, Like you're looking for validation all the wrong places. Go somewhere where like your validation is going to be found.
Speaker 1: And that's the other thing. Kids for it. This isn't a dig at the trans community.
Speaker 2: But what I will say is a lot of the people within the trans community, a lot of them do find their community, and they do feel better after they go through these transitions and these surgeries and all this stuff.
Speaker 3: Look, as long as your community is so important.
Speaker 2: As long as you're a grown adult and you're not hurting anybody, and you're doing this for yourself out of your own paycheck, look, do what the fuck you want.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I might think you're ridiculous, but I think a lot of things are ridiculous. I'm entitled to my opinion whatever. But a lot of these people also are looking for acceptance from anywhere. And the problem is, if you're already unhappy with yourself at a very deep molecular level, change gender, more often than not, will not help you feel better about it afterwards because you didn't address the root problem, and that makes it even worse. So it's like, this isn't a dig at the LGBTQ ELEMENTO P plus minus hashtag community. But also there's a higher probability of that community going on shooting spreez now more than ever. I don't think it's a community problem as far as the alphabet people go. I think it is a mental health problem that no one is addressing, and they're acting like going through a transition is going to fix the mental problems.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: You're not fixing what the root cause of the problem was, regardless of what they identify as.
Speaker 3: But is I think that most no, I was gonna say that, I think that most of our mental health issues are are.
Speaker 5: What's the word like orchestrated?
Speaker 3: They're created? Oh sure, I don't think I because we're talking about mental health all the time now, right. I think it's even deeper than that. I think it goes like to the food, to the chemicals, to the things that we're like putting into our bodies, like we're literally changing our bodies to where like like we're creating these mental health issues because like what they say that the gut is your second brain, and your gut actually does like if you have a healthy gut, then you don't have as many like depression anxiety issues, but if you have like a really unhealthy, unbalanced gut, then you have all these issues. Well, I think that what we're doing is we're poisoning ourselves and in turn, we're poisoning our brains and that we're creating this monster, which is great. The government, the system, they love this.
Speaker 5: Because we get on, like everybody gets on medicine.
Speaker 3: They keep eating the junk food, so they continue to get sicker and then eventually, like potentially they'll transition and then that's all these more medicine, more surgeries, more things, and then potentially now they're not happy, so they want to transition back, which does happen sometimes. So now you have more medicine, more surgeries, you're just feeding the system and they are continuously putting like junk. Like we're doom scrolling. So our attention spans are are dogs right like we have they are. It's come out recently that we have more people in their thirties with dimension now than ever before. There's this whole epidemic of thirty year old dementia patients because of doom scrolling. Because our attention spans, our brains aren't actually exercising.
Speaker 1: We just talked about it on my last episode Occajun Nights.
Speaker 2: So there is an Australian well, it's an American team of doctors, but it's actually being report on in Australia and New Zealand. Right now, kids that are basically just glued to the screens. Right you take your iPad from the kid and you hear him screaming and all this stuff, and.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, find it. He is addicted.
Speaker 2: But actually it is drastically affecting white matter development in the brain, which for anybody who doesn't know, if you were to I'm being a little colloquial here, but bear with me. Let's say that your brain is a series of wires, right, the white matter would basically be the shielding or the insulation on the outside of the wires. There is a direct correlation if somebody who is a year old to five years old and has more than I think they said thirty minutes of screen time a day is fine, more than thirty minutes period, and that means computer screen, TV screen, cell phone screen, iPad screen, All of that connects into screen time. So if they get more than thirty minutes per day, then it actually start to deteriorate. And by the time these kids are five, six, seven, ten, fifteen, they have no zero attention span. That's even fucked worse because, for instance, my kids have laptops that they learn off of at school, they come home and their hard work off of it. They can't get away from the screen time. And again, I think it's all a part of the goddamn plan.
Speaker 4: Speak it is that I don't know. So I was listening to the radio, which I don't normally typically do, but apparently there is a huge petition happening not only in our state, but also in multiple states where parents are coming together and going to the school board and demanding that the computers get shut off, that they only are allowed to have one hour of computer lab a day, and that they are going to print everything back out, and they have to be taught how to read and write the old way good.
Speaker 3: And they imagine that I.
Speaker 4: Know and they have to learn. And I was like, okay, so where do we go to actually implement this, because I plan on going to the next school board meeting and demanding that they block YouTube off of every single computer because the kids have found way is to get to porn. They found way is to get to Fortnite. They've found wee kid.
Speaker 2: Brings his Xbox remote with him to school because he plays Fortnite off of his school computer and he's doing it in such a way to where they don't catch him. And I'm like, yo, I'm about to yank your whole fucking life away from your kids.
Speaker 1: But no, we're not doing this.
Speaker 4: And it's not just one kid, it's all of them. Like my son explained to me how they worked it around the system to get to this game called Five Nights at Epstein Island and they were playing all the kids were playing it.
Speaker 1: It's like Five Nights at Freddy but way way darker.
Speaker 4: But you had to Yeah, they were playing this on their school laptop that's supposed to be child proof, that's supposed to be locked down, and all of these things. He's like, hey, guess what these kids have shown me today. And thankfully I have a really strong relationship with my child that actually tells me and shows me all these things. And he's like, look, he's like, uh, I've heard about porn from other people. They've found ways to get around it. They're using their laptops to be able to watch it. At school, the teachers are locked into their computers, they can actually see what everyone's doing in the class. Yet somehow they're able to go about doing.
Speaker 2: This because the kids keep finding ways around the firewall and around the systems, and like, you even talk to that teacher, she said.
Speaker 1: Like what every weird?
Speaker 4: Yeah, three hundred and eighty things is thus far that she's had a band, websites that she's had a band, and she said every week I have to do anywhere between twenty five to one hundred of them. I'm like at this point trying to ban oh my everything. And I was like, here's the simple way. Take the computer's away, the computer away, and how about you do actual computer lab where they have to physically have it one hour a day. And that's what they do. But other than that, well, and the whole thing is is that they have a whole Google classroom right and in that they have all of these files. It is so confusing, even for me, and I've gone to multiple schools. I'm like, wait, where is all of their actual homework that's due? And so I started printing stuff off and I had it. I went and had a conference with them and I was like, look, I'm printing things off because my child is struggling to find all of these things that are due. And it's not just my kid, it's all the kids. Why are we not just printing these things, I get it. I am you will never find probably so many more that's more crunchy about saving trees.
Speaker 6: But I also like, you know what, bitch, Look.
Speaker 1: We need paper, We need hard paper.
Speaker 3: People don't know how to write anymore. People don't they don't know how to.
Speaker 4: Spelling, They don't correct spelling, they don't don't right.
Speaker 1: To spell check. You don't need to.
Speaker 3: You don't need to.
Speaker 4: They use AI now they're allowed to use AI to you to create everything for them.
Speaker 5: This is the problem.
Speaker 3: And this is where I go back and forth because like we homeschool our children because I don't I don't agree with what the schools are doing these days, and so we're very adamant, like we're going to homeschool them. And my oldest is four, so like we're just learning how to read. We're doing very basic things. But we go back and forth with like what do we allow him to do on the computer and like on a tablet and on different things, and versus like what do we make him do like handwritten? Because if we keep him completely handwritten, which we've had this conversation, he's gonna be behind his peers, like he has to be on my son right, he has to be on something a little bit. So we've kind of like we've compromised, and we found this reading app where he does the app. It's like fifteen minutes, but I sit there the whole time with him, and the app is really good, Like it forced his parents to sit there because it does like parent check ins every now and then, which is good. But I sit there with him on the app. We do all the reading and then he's done, like that's his fifteen minutes of tablet time the whole day. Yeah, and then like we're doing counting, we go outside, like these kids play outside more than any kids I've ever met.
Speaker 1: Like good.
Speaker 4: It was easy when they were little. It's when they get to the older ages is when it's really difficult. My son, I forced the school to make them print out everything until fifth grade, and then he was super behind the curve because he wasn't on the wasn't on the things. And I was like, yeah, but he was doing Longhand division up to eighth grade and because he went to a monastery school too, like I, which I firmly believe, and there was you know, he's caught up obviously, but at the same time, I'm like, none of these kids actually know how to do anything. They know and you're not even making it. They don't even test correct either. That's what kills me. This is this is where I have the biggest issue. When they take tests, they don't even give them the test back with corrections so that they could learn from it. They don't do any of it. So you get a D. You just get a D. All right, move on to the next thing. Screw it.
Speaker 1: Wait, is that how you did an organ That's how it's always been done here.
Speaker 4: That's not how we do it. In organ everything was test corrected, everything's everything's written with a red pencil is completely corrected.
Speaker 3: And then you could got it back.
Speaker 4: You could redo it, fixe fix the things that we're wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh no, And we would get it back with like the circle and the x'es and you would see what you got wrong with the correct one circle. But like you didn't get to turn it back in for more credit you got Like we didn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we didn't get to do it for every test.
Speaker 3: We got to do it for some tests, like and there were like certain tests like hey, this one you get to be cause if like more of the class failed it then they would get it back to be like, Okay, you get these are the questions that you can yeah, you can like fix and if you fix them, you get the credit back.
Speaker 4: Like point five, you get like point yeah, like half the half the credit point or whatever. But the thing about it is that there's not even a test correction thing to print out or to look at. You can see what you got wrong, but like you can't figure out what Okay, so I got it wrong. Could you at least let me know why I got this wrong? Or they're half answered wrong or things like that, And it's like, oh my god, the school isn't Sarah failing so hard? And it's just I don't know. I've been looking more and more into homeschooling, but I'm also like, might have one child that has goes to a dyslexia school, so she needs to be in school. But I just found out this morning that they aren't even teaching them or correcting them. They're spelling. You're talking about dyslexic kids that like physically don't hear them, Like can't they can't. You should read her writing and it's not just her, I've read everyone else is writing on the walls, and I was like, why are we not correcting this? Like we need to teach them how to actually.
Speaker 3: Spend about the point of the school.
Speaker 4: So the point of the school is to teach them to read and to give them so seventy percent of.
Speaker 3: But if they can't read, well they can't read.
Speaker 6: That's incorrect.
Speaker 2: Actually, so they can read it, but when they answer it, they will write it as it sounds rather than the actual word. They can read it, yeah, they're they're comprehending it, but whenever they write it out with their own hand, it's like, ah, fuck it.
Speaker 4: So discuss those flexic when you have So there's different variants of it and there's different degrees of it and stuff. So seventy percent of incarcerated people are dyslexic. Yeah, and a lot of it has to say that there is. They were just pushed through the systems and so they had to compromise and learn ways around not being able to read because nobody took the time to really help them understand stuff. And so this school, I'm assuming when she gets into the higher grades, they're going to focus more heavily. Right now, just really trying hard to implement the because confidence plays a huge role when you're reading, and especially when you've been a dissexy kid for a long time, like my because I'm des sex six, but not like my daughter. She is way uh way worse, I guess you could say. And so it's a it's a whole pattern of learning and a different type of learning. But it's interesting because if you sound out the words that she writes, you understand exactly what she's writing. But if you're waiting it, well, English just.
Speaker 3: So messed up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looks it looks like jargon. When you're reading it, you're like, what she's saying the but I'm hoping that you know. But I'm also going to start implementing all summer. She's going to be doing a Montsory at home program and things like that. So, I mean, it's it's one of those things. I know, we got off on a whole tangent about education, but it's a it's a big thing though the many people parents are dealing with, uh you know, especially you're in the United States, because it is a hot fucking rack right now.
Speaker 3: I have a niece and she went into first grade reading out a third grade level, and she came out of first grade reading at a kindergarten level, Yeah, like how did you get? Like how do you go backwards? And then they weren't teaching. They decided, we don't need to teach you multiplication. You just don't need that.
Speaker 5: In one of her classes, they literally just played.
Speaker 3: Netflix movies the entire year.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 3: What I was like, Yeah, this is in Atlanta, Like wow, you're like, okay. School is a public school, no public school, public school.
Speaker 5: And her parents.
Speaker 3: Went in and they like complained, They're like this is completely unacceptable, Like you need to be actually teaching our children.
Speaker 5: And they're like, this is what we have. These are the teachers we have at our disposal.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I feel like most teachers, at least in the public school system, have no business being in a room with children, let alone being an educator.
Speaker 1: I'm just throwing that out.
Speaker 2: A lot of them just got a bachelor's degree in something that they couldn't find work in, so then they just went and took the state practice test and now they're teaching, and they really really shouldn't be left alone with thirty children period in any context, let alone shape.
Speaker 4: The young minds children and children. I taught for a brief stint at a monastery school and there was three of us teaching and three of us in the same house, and so we all taught different areas. And even that, with our I think we had like twenty four kids between the three of us. Even that, to show the amount of attention for each one to be able to actually understand the knowledge that you're teaching them was still a lot of work. And it's I think that at teachers. I think there are some really amazing teachers that have been struggling for a long time to try to make a difference. And then especially here, so we've raised technically in the national standards, we have raised for being really good schools. Well, here's the thing. All they do is grill all year long about taking the stupid ass tests.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that way they look better. That is it.
Speaker 4: That's all they care about. They don't care if you can actually read. They don't care if you can actually write, They don't care if you actually can do multiplication, none of it. As long as you can pass their little precious test, that's it.
Speaker 6: They don't they don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama right now are apparently like the last hope for American education and BOP.
Speaker 2: And it's like, first of all, that is a really weird, weird sentence to say out loud. But then you look at the numbers and it's like, Okay, this state is it was ranked third from the bottom.
Speaker 1: Now it's number.
Speaker 2: Four in this and this one is now number two in this, and it's like there was a drastic jump last year or two in a couple of really key demographics.
Speaker 1: And it's like, okay, listen, I put the money there, well, well.
Speaker 2: Interestingly enough, right, So, Like I have kids that go to the public schools in Louisiana, and for the record, the school that they go to is not bad.
Speaker 1: It's not good.
Speaker 2: I would say it's above average. It's it's not mid tier. It's a little bitter than mid tier as far as the state is concerned. And I don't mean by the standardized test. I mean like, actually in the education they're receiving. Okay, fine, fair enough, right, And that being the case, if Louisiana is now that high up in the charts and I know the education these kids are getting, that gives me no hope for anywhere else. Like Alabama ranked higher for I think it was kids under ten Black kids under ten that can read. Alabama is ranked now higher than Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, but.
Speaker 3: What, like what is the like how many black kids are in Massachusetts?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Clearly like okay, is these these peoples aren't there a bit skewed, aren't they?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: I don't know the whole system, though, is they're definitely keeping people really dumb in America on purpose. And that's that goes into the food conversation and summer. Oh, I mean for sure they want to make a stummer because when you're dumb, you're not going to ask questions, You're not gonna have critical thinking, You're not going to have an imagination. You're going to fall in line, especially with good old Elon talking about you know, yeah, we just need to be implemented with one with AI and all of these things, and it's like neural okay, yeah, not just neurallink. Oh no, no, no, his goes way beyond neurallink. Transhumanism is a huge thing, and how they want to integrate us completely with AI to where AI, if you even have a thought, AI will know it and already start on doing it like you're going to pretty much become a vegetable.
Speaker 6: Realistically, It's like.
Speaker 2: Wally, I've said this so many times, and seriously, we're getting.
Speaker 3: Fatter, right, but we're getting fatter. We're watching our screens, we're doing nothing. Let the robots or AI or whoever take care of all of it. We don't need to worry about that. Then, what like what is the point then?
Speaker 1: And they keep saying that is going to help them be more creative, so.
Speaker 4: They want to. So Elon's thing, I watched it, and his whole thing was about human consciousness. So he wants to preserve human consciousness at all levels. Like that is his is to preserve this and to expand it into every universe possible pretty much every planet, every universe whatever. But then when I'm listening to him, I'm like, human consciousness, you're not talking about humans that are actually like functioning humans. We're talking about like just human consciousness as in like our brain power moving. Yeah, pretty much. So creating an actual matrix is what we're discussing.
Speaker 3: And he doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 4: Him and good old Larry Fink were up there just chatting all about it, and it's like, oh, we're just you know, having a good old talk, and I'm like, you, everyone should really be listening to not just Elon, but to Bill to Zuckerberg.
Speaker 2: They all need to get their shit together off those Epstein files before they be trying to tell the human race how to live.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry everyone is so pacified though that like the general population is not listening, like nobody's paying attention, and then they're not thinking for themselves, which goes back to the education thing. Like people and we just I just had this conversation. I had a raw Milk episode way back at the very beginning of the year, so I just recorded my Opinions episode for the month of January to Post and Patreon, and we were talking about raw milk, and we were having this conversation like why why, like why raw milk isn't right, Like it's not really like that big of a deal anymore because I did the whole episode on it.
Speaker 5: But like, the whole reason that it's still.
Speaker 3: Marketed the way that it's marketed is because you don't have to think about it now. You are just going to buy into what the government is giving you. And if you're gonna buy into something as small as milk, you're just gonna go to the store and buy the milk. Then you're gonna buy into the bread, and then you're gonna buy into the vegetables, and then you're gonna buy into the school system, and then you're gonna buy into the food that they're feeding your kids in the school system because they know best and they created the food pyramids.
Speaker 5: They know that.
Speaker 3: And then you're gonna buy into the vaccines because the government told you that. That's okay.
Speaker 5: Well, now you're buying into everything.
Speaker 3: The government's telling you. The government told you. Don't worry about don't worry about Epstein. Don't wory about the Epstein files. It was just him by himself, no weird stand against You're like, oh, well, perfect, and he's dead, so we can just wash our hands of that. It's not happening anywhere else, and nobody else is being bad and everything's fine. Wake up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am happy that there was one arrest made as far as the Epstein files are concerned.
Speaker 1: A couple more about Old Andy former Prince Andrew.
Speaker 4: At least a couple more apparently that have been trickling down, and.
Speaker 2: It's just gonna slaps on the wrists nobody's gonna get like brought to justice for this.
Speaker 1: That's not how this works.
Speaker 4: Nope, they're doing it for aliens though, happening as of last night, which the thing, the same thing.
Speaker 1: It's twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Everybody's like, we want to see the flight logs, but hey, y'all, alien aliens might be real, and like nobody cared.
Speaker 4: Apparently Trump is like, we're full sending aliens. So like he apparently is releasing everything there is to that they can about aliens and he's like and I'm like, dude, we all know that you're doing this to get the heat off you.
Speaker 6: For Epstein, he's the.
Speaker 1: One that did it in twenty nineteen. It was it's literally a rinse and repeat.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, well Obamba fucked up quote unquote.
Speaker 2: Gave classified information, which did you see the interview?
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said they're.
Speaker 4: Real, but I haven't actually seen them, that's what he said. And so but that triggered a whole log of crap. And so then that he've I'm like, so what you did it was is Trump probably went to Obama and was like, bro do something because we're hanging the Clintons out to dry. So you're on the chopping block next if you don't do something. So he went and did this interview and let it slip just enough to cause a frenzy so that Trump can step in and be like, you know what, let's tell everybody about these aliens. It's like, okay, it's so funny, cool, Glad we had that talk. Let's get back to Epstein and let's talk about actually the programs that he was funding. Let's not even talk about what he all the people involved. At this point, it's gonna be what it is because no one's actually gonna get arrested. Let's talk about the programs and what he's been doing for the last three decades. That's what we should all be focusing on, because obviously we all know these people are involved. We can all read with our eyeballs who's involved. Nothing is going to be pretty much happen to them as of right now in less society, and that means globally stands.
Speaker 6: Up, they're untouchable.
Speaker 4: But the programs are what we need to be worrying about, and the amount of eugenics and what they've discovered and how they've been doing well.
Speaker 3: I've been literally trying to like yell at people. I'm like, it's so much deeper than sex trafficking. You know that they're giving you sex trafficking. That like that's the happy go lucky story that they want you to believe. That's like they're like, here, take this. It's like a little like package was a little like bo on top and they're like, here go sex trafficking.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, guys.
Speaker 3: No, they're doing so much worse than sex and trafficking.
Speaker 4: So the sex trafficking was just like was like the candy was like the sugar on top. What they needed those people, what they needed the children for was their genes. That's what they needed them for. And I'm like, that's what when we were talking earlier before we got on and I said, I've been working on something for like over a week. That is what I've been working on. And it's insane how deep it goes.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to have this conversation with people for years that like Epstein Island first of all, was not the worst place these kids could have ended up. No, Epstein himself wasn't the top tier monster. Granted he was one of the ones. He was one of for sure, one of the most horrific. Yeah, he was expendable exactly. He was somebody's bitch. That's the only reason why we know anything about him. There's islands in Asia, there's islands in Africa, There's all these spots that we're doing the worst things that you Your brain.
Speaker 4: Can't facility underneath Harvard. Probably I believe there's an entire underground facility under high I agree with that.
Speaker 2: The human brain can actually conceptualize the shit that's going on right now. And it's not because of the sex trafficking, although that is a faction. It is not just because of the adrenochrome, although that is also a faction. It is not just the Satanic sacrificial rituals these people are doing, which that is all so a faction.
Speaker 1: There is so many levels to this.
Speaker 2: And I was having this conversation with my dad and my brother in law and my brother at my parents' house is past weekend. I'm like, y'all understand that just this last Epstein drop, all that did was confirm the shit that we've been talking about for years. But please understand that is not the end of the rabbit hole. We're not even to the mid section. This is still surface level shit and they're like, so, wait, what do you mean. I'm like, do you remember ten years ago when I told you every Satanic temple realistically needs to be burned to the ground because they are raping and murdering children inside of it. Well, yeah, I was like, so do you believe me now? Oh, whenever I said that every Masonic lodge has their ties to some very deep, dark inner workings. And even if the guys that attend the meetings aren't a part of it, somebody in that group knows somebody who knows somebody who is in that group. Are you listening now, Well, what are we supposed to do? Dad's the million dollar question right now?
Speaker 4: Question, right now?
Speaker 3: Right? But like, what do we do? I was like, we need to burn it down, all of it. Like, but you sound crazy and not you like I get it, But like, right, we're over here screaming this at the top of along. Somebody listens, somebody like like, guys, like, wake up, Like we have to band together because we're only as good as each other. We can't do this law.
Speaker 5: But who's gonna listen? They're like, you sound crazy.
Speaker 3: You you mean to tell me that the government is sexually abusing, satanically rich, uh, ritually killing children. You want me to believe that? And I'm like, yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: And here's the group, like that's the problem, and they don't. They don't even Yeah, so that's school.
Speaker 3: I am so fucking deep.
Speaker 4: Harvard, Harvard in and of itself, a lot of those Ivy League schools.
Speaker 2: Harvard is the talking point right now. But y'all just wear the Yale and m I tucking Waldorf.
Speaker 4: By the way, I Rockefeller and oh with But Epstein had them all at his island.
Speaker 6: Yep So, yeah, like the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, No, So the Harvard in and of itself, We're just gonna touch on that. I'm convinced that there is an entire facility underneath that is conducting absolutely horrific experiments on humans, and I will I have actual reason.
Speaker 6: Why I believe this.
Speaker 4: But Epstein, like he didn't just fund this school, like he pretty much made this school in the sense of all of the money that he contributed, all the people that he brought together, all the people that he had on his island. He would host summits, literal scientific summits on Little Saint James.
Speaker 1: There's a Big AI summit in twenty or two thousand and two.
Speaker 4: He would do AI, he would do scientific ones. He would go there. He had an actual office there. He had a swipe key to every single building period, every office he had a swipe key too. And I actually confirmed that with four different sources, because at first I didn't believe it. But no, he actually did have a swipe key for everything. Oh boy, the president was his homie.
Speaker 1: Who has now been removed from his position.
Speaker 4: But all the other scientists that are still there, all the funding that he gave still being used, all the programs that he had a huge hand in, are still moving forward and have not led up one bit.
Speaker 3: So because they weren't reporting to Epstein. The money was flowing through Epstein to Harvard, but they weren't not reporting to Epstein. Epstein was simply a middleman.
Speaker 4: Well it was actually involved in multiple of these programs. Physically himself, his cellular and makeup was involved in these actual programs.
Speaker 2: But now it's like, Okay, was this scientist and there's a group of them that absolutely were. They were very well aware of who they were working for. They knew that this was dark shit that they were doing, and they said fuck it for the good of science.
Speaker 1: There's others that is it possible. They were just working on their.
Speaker 2: Field of science and they just needed the funding, and they didn't really ask questions where the money came from.
Speaker 4: There's a few of them that I'm struggling to side when I'm looking into them. They needed backing for these programs, and on the surface level of reading their actual websites and what they've been doing, there is a lot of positive things that they've done.
Speaker 6: So, for example, is e Genesis.
Speaker 4: E Genesis is a program that they are using animal DNA to create extra organs for people because every day so many people die waiting on the organ donor list.
Speaker 6: We don't have enough organs to donate two people.
Speaker 4: So to alleviate this, they are splicing doing different things.
Speaker 1: Like that, making chimeras and shit.
Speaker 4: He funded a large portion of this, which was co founded by George Church, which is a whole nother talking point, but lu Han Yang is the other co founder of that specific thing. As far as I can tell, she did have one hundred and ten references to Epstein in the emails, all of them I've read, every single one. All of them was very polite, very basic, very about money, about the percentages. So Jeffrey owns fifteen percent of the company. He also had a fifteen percent discount on all organ trans transplants moving forward once they were able to secure it. So she doesn't Honestly, she herself doesn't seem like a terrible person. That being said, she had direct, actual connection contact with Epstein, met with him and several other scientists multiple times, which are confirmed in the emails. So it's one of those things of like this was after you were already arrested, so you yeah, unless this is a thing of like you just didn't give a fucking your meeting with whatever investor because your colleague above you told you this is what we're doing, this is how we'll get the funding. Okay, maybe we could have that conversation, but on the surface, it's really difficult to judge each one of these scientists because they're getting funding from all over the place. But some of these scientists have had actual interactions multiple times.
Speaker 6: Because it was interesting.
Speaker 4: George Church actually went on in one of the interviews and was like he's like collecting us, He's collecting scientists, and like that's like a known fact within the science community that Epstein was collecting them and was like grouping them all together in pairs, which leads to that email that we saw yep that literally is talking about grouping them in their sections of what they were good at, and then goes down into break breaks them down into eye color, height and all sorts of stuff, And it looked like they were going to utilize their they were going to request their DNA to utilize their DNA because they were the top elites of each one of their classes, and so at least from the emails that we've seen, it looks like that. But then it all supposes a question. Were you actually involved in Epstein in the sense of you knew how dirty this was and you said fuck it for the name of science and you wanted to create these things. Or were you unaware of how nefarious he was and you were taking funding because this was backing your pet project that you really wanted to push forward. I don't know the answer to this. So when we do the episode about all the scientists and stuff, which is coming up in the next few days, it's gonna be one of those things. And like, that's why I want to get George Church on the actual cult. I want to talk to him about realistically what he's been doing, because man, oh man, he's done a lot, but I want to ask at the very end. You know, I've seen your I've seen all the interviews where he talked about his ties to Epstein, and he realistically was like, I honestly was just so concerned with my being able to do this research and to move forward with these projects that like, I didn't care where the funding was coming from.
Speaker 1: Don't sorry, innocence.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm sorry, I don't believe you because you yourself were His emails are not as straightforward.
Speaker 6: As lu Han's. So this is one of the things of.
Speaker 4: Like he for sure probably, I mean, he has fifty companies right now to date, fifty companies in all different sectors of biology, genetics, genome research, you, I mean, you name it, pretty much anything that we're moving forward as a species of humans. He is the one that created them. He is actually more He is more advanced than Elon ever could wish in the genome race. Like that's how advanced this guy is.
Speaker 3: So they were doing all these experiments, all those experiments for like all the different like the crazy science stuff they're doing. That's what they're doing on these kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, way, how the kids were They needed peer sequencings. So and each sequencing costs around one hundred and ninety thousand dollars, by the way, to get your DNA sequencing the way that they needed it is about one hundred and ninety grand. STEM paid it not once, but four times, by the way, with four separate scientists.
Speaker 2: And I mean like we're talking about like, for instance, you went on an archaeological dig site, right, did you know for sure where the funding was coming from.
Speaker 4: I had no idea where the funding one was coming from. So I couldn't even ask because I asked about like where stuff was coming from atop so they they would call it the barn. That's where all of the human remains and things like that would go. Would be go to the barn. Now what Likenessee that place in Tennessee. No, no, so this is.
Speaker 2: Not the death farm where they like live bodies and like take pictures for No.
Speaker 1: No, so, I oh that is a really cool facility.
Speaker 4: I should say that I did a dig in Miami, Florida, and they would we would categorize every single thing. I mean, I'm talking down to like a bead that does this small we would sift it out and it would be categorized, and everything is. We would have specific people that had different backgrounds that could utilize their at least estimating when things were created what they might be. And then we had also people that studied bones and were able to find human remains, and that stuff was handled completely different, and that would be shipped off to the barn, to the police, to the next place of where it would ever go. And that's where the big scientists were in the anthropologists or archaeologists, and all of the different people were and then they would do other things. I up with people in that area and they still like one person had been there one But.
Speaker 2: That's my point though, So like that dig site had to be funded by somebody. Now, some of these are funded by universities, right, and certain universities might pull money together from this anthropologies section, this archaeology section, whatever, and that will fund the dig site.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: But let's say there is some wealthy benefactor or group of benefactors that is throwing all the money into it. That's how you got paid, That's how all your people got paid. The equipment, all this and the lead scientist isn't really concerned with who's paying for it, even if it is literal blood money from African blood diamonds, like it could be anything.
Speaker 4: I know that that I met some of them. So the one funding group was Arabic, which is really interesting because this has had nothing to do with Arabics, but interesting they had other silent investors, So I get what you're saying. So like it's it's one of those difficult things of when like you're on the ground verse like when you're high up in it. I mean I had the I actually got to like spend a lot more time. I got my way like kind of upper you know, learning different things and asking a lot of different questions. But even that I worked there for months and I still didn't even know what was done at the facility or you know, what actually came back of the real carbon dating of things. Because you have to understand some of the information from my understanding from other people that had been doing this a lot longer than me. There is dig sites where you find things that don't fall in line with the historical timeline that is discussed in America, or they've done stuff overseas and they also said that that's the thing too, and so everything is taken and taken to a place where it's going to be carbondated, and all of these things are going to be done to it. Those people I've never met, I met one, I met the doctor, and they are the ones that decide what's going to be actually released and where it goes and what happens to it. I cannot honestly tell you. But that means that if the narrative, though, is different from what we're learning in the history books and it goes against what we previously learned, it depends on who's going to allow that information to happen, so like, because they have to all talk to each other, like they have to. From my understanding is they all have to like pretty much, there's like a a group of them that are like higher up, and like they decide who is going to be the ones to release what type of information. Because depending on what you find, which nothing there would I you know, there are some things that change that would change the narrative, but nothing, you know, crazy, I mean, it depends on what you find, though it could be something that would absolutely shake the foundation of what we thought.
Speaker 6: Now, will it get released or not.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like when we're in the military, right, military, And I mean, I'm sure you guys come across all the time like, oh the military was doing this, so the military was doing that.
Speaker 5: Blah blah blah, and I'm reporting all these things.
Speaker 3: And then people are like, weren't like you were in the military, didn't you know any of this? And I'm like, no, it's all so compartmentalized. Like we would go out and we would do surveillance and reconnaissance. That was my job, and so we'd fly around, we'd do what we do, and then whatever we collect, we would then send it off and that stuff could potentially go to another squadron that maybe needed to collect even more information, or maybe it was enough information. It goes to boots on the ground to give them what they need, or it goes to another squadron which now can like bomb them. Like I don't know what we were doing, but like you know, like as an example, they could do anything with that information and I don't know what it is, right, yeah, And so like and I don't even know why why were you even sent there in first place? Why were we even collecting the surveillance and the reconnaissance that we were collecting, and like, we don't know any of that information, right, we just know this is the We go, we do it, and we come back, we give it to whoever we give it to.
Speaker 5: We don't even know who that is, and then we move on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it's all so compartmentalized that like that's how everything is.
Speaker 2: I mean to say that, Oh, you were in the military, didn't you see this? Didn't you hear murmurs of this? Y'all gotta understand the rumor mill within the lower enlisted of the United States military. Oh my god, everybody has heard something from somebody who's got a friend somewhere at the top, and it's like it doesn't it doesn't matter, it doesn't actually hear anything.
Speaker 4: I'll say, when I was in I didn't hear anything conspiratorial at the places that I was around and seeing shit.
Speaker 1: I was in d C. That's all we talked about.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, you were into C d C. I was in Afghanistan pretty much like over half my enlistment, so I just you know, I don't I didn't really hear much of it. The only thing I heard of was opium fields.
Speaker 1: Oh, that was one hundred percent why we were there.
Speaker 4: That was so that I heard.
Speaker 5: I tried to say, but I didn't want to know.
Speaker 4: I didn't hear anything. I wouldn't say I heard anything of the sort. The biggest conversation that was happening while I was in while I was getting out was don't ask, don't tell policy being repealed and like or going to be repealed, and in conversation that was a mess. Yeah, like it was going to be repealed. I think you got repealed right before I got.
Speaker 1: Out twelve I was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it was right before.
Speaker 4: I got out, and so people were had That was a heavy topic. But other than that, there was not a lot of conversations happening around me. At least that was something I'd be.
Speaker 3: Like, you know that really stuck out.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to survive my every day. Yeah, So, like us lower enlisted are not privy to a lot of this stuff at all. So I mean, I don't I wouldn't trust a you know, eighteen to twenty two year old with some heavy information when it comes.
Speaker 3: To well, I went through I went through seer school, which was crazy. So after going through that, they're like, you know, if you ever go down this like you're gonna get interrogated all these things.
Speaker 5: So I like go to the school and then I'm like, Okay, I don't want to know.
Speaker 3: Like we had, we flew on a top secret plane, so like everything that's on the plane, everything we're doing, is top secret.
Speaker 5: I tried my hardest not.
Speaker 3: To learn anything that we were doing. I could fix the equipment because that was my job. My job was to fix it. You break it, I can fix it, no problem. I don't want to know what you're actually doing because if we do go down and we do get interrogated, I'm not very good at keeping secrets. So I just don't want to know what the secrets are because then I can just like I'm not playing ignorant, I actually ignorant. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Look to protect me from myself, Homie, the less information I know, the better.
Speaker 5: No, I don't want to know.
Speaker 4: I don't want to know. I mean I single thing.
Speaker 5: I was like, that's who my husband is.
Speaker 4: I need to know everything I learned. I went and learned from the civilian contractors. I went and learned on my own time everything I could about everything. Because I was like, what's happening, what are we doing? What's actually going on? I was I'm too nosy for my own goods. So yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Was supposed to know more things than I did.
Speaker 3: And honestly, I just had the operator there and I was like, does look like what it's supposed to look like? And they're like, no, it's supposed to be doing like this thing.
Speaker 5: And I'm like okay.
Speaker 3: And then I'd hit the computer and they're like, now does it look like what it's supposed to be doing? And they're like, is this how you fix things? I'm like, hold on, let me just pull that thing out. I drop it on the floor. I'm like, ah, it looks good. And they're like, yeah, you should use some tools or something like oh no, Like I use a lot.
Speaker 6: Of spit to connect to connect a.
Speaker 5: Little bit of bubble gum.
Speaker 4: We had these little radio so we had little things.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was calm, so like we have like a little thing that connects to each one and like you had to like get it just right and sometimes you have to lick it to get it to work, and you know whatever, but.
Speaker 3: You gotta do what you gotta do. I yeah, no, I did hit a monitor in front of our skipper one time. Like the pilots called me up because they're navigation computer or like monitor was acting up. So I go up there and I look at it, and I look at it and I was like, excuse me, sir, because our skipper was flying with us that day. And I get up there and I just like start banging on it, and my pilot was pissed. He's like, mercy stop.
Speaker 5: I was like, what, Like, I'm gonna fix it. You told me to fix it.
Speaker 3: He's like, dude, like the skippers right here.
Speaker 5: I was like, and he can see that I'm fixing it.
Speaker 1: I'm doing my job, bro.
Speaker 3: He was screaming at me.
Speaker 4: He's like stopt had the opportunity to like actually get some serious intel and you're just like no, no, no, I love it.
Speaker 6: That's so fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to know, And now I hear a professional conspiracy theorists and it's like, damn not me.
Speaker 3: I would well, okay, so I have some channels. If I want to know some things, I can find things out. Sure, I call people when I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Heard that heard that.
Speaker 2: I was just a grunt and I was in d C so I had I have friends that are now in upper echelon units and three letter agencies and things like that, because to be station where I was, even doing what I was, it is a really good segue to get in, even if it's at the lower levels. I mean, if you leave exactly so, they already got you with a TS and so they're already the expensive part of your background check is done and be because you're here, they know that at least you've got some sort of a brain stem that works, and you're trainable and you look the part, and you understand time and place in this and this.
Speaker 1: So like, all right, if you wanted to start working at a lower level to the CIA or the ATF or Secret Service. Hell, three of my homies work Secret Service now, and so.
Speaker 3: It's that's funny. My husband was just like, hey, I should join the Secret Service. They're hiring, and I was.
Speaker 4: Like they are that. Yeah, He's like, I'm joining.
Speaker 3: The Secret Service. I was like, I like where we live, Like.
Speaker 5: I'm not already move.
Speaker 4: You probably wouldn't even get on though, with your ties though.
Speaker 5: That's what I was like. I'm onto any lists.
Speaker 4: I wish I wouldn't have let my uh, my top secret clearance go to the wayside. Though I was dumb, I should have just kept it up.
Speaker 1: But I mean, for what purpose?
Speaker 4: Because I want it?
Speaker 1: And how does that?
Speaker 4: How do you as an individual keep that up? You can actually read renew it when you have it. Yeah, so you can renew it once you have it. Once you have it, you can renew it every ten years. But once it lapses, then you're screwed.
Speaker 1: I had no idea.
Speaker 3: Every ten years. We had to do every five years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well it was every ten, so I don't know the change.
Speaker 2: They might have made you redo it every five but it actually runs for ten So like mine, I got.
Speaker 1: Like mine, I'm out in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Mine dropped in five years.
Speaker 4: Maybe because you were in When did you join thirteen? Yeah, so you were?
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 6: I was in four years.
Speaker 4: So maybe they didn't get.
Speaker 3: My clearance until twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: I got out in twenty fourteen. Maybe they changed the parameters. I remember TS used to run for ten years.
Speaker 3: I wanted to know TSSCI is it different for just regular TS SCI?
Speaker 5: Okay, so maybe that was it.
Speaker 1: You had TSSECI, didn't you?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got it at the very end. Yeah, and then I was going to just let my regular one just be the ten year one and just you know whatever. But I did not because I wanted to work for Harrish Radio. So that's where I've always wanted to work was for Harrish Radio. So that's the biggest contractor.
Speaker 3: Taylor got in in two thousand and eight and his clearance he got out in twenty fifteen, and his clearance had just dropped as he was getting out, and they, because he was getting out because he tried, they wouldn't re up it.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah, it makes sense.
Speaker 3: So because he didn't get it until like twenty ten because of like his delays and training and all that.
Speaker 5: So yeah, he only had a five year clearance.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that you could just reup it a secret clearance civilian.
Speaker 3: You have to pay for it, but yeah, pay once you have it, so yeah, it's pretty expense.
Speaker 4: I wanted it because I wanted to work in the upper echelon things. But I have friends that and you'll get hired easier if you have it. Yeah, I have friends that still are doing high up things and stuff like that. Like two of my friends just made master sergeant Master guns.
Speaker 1: So good for them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like they've you know a lot of people have made have stuck around and done some cool things, but it just didn't work out. Like I wanted to work for top secret.
Speaker 2: Most of my boys I heard, but they're just now getting to gunny because they're still grunts and it's like, yeah, you'll have that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Calm's a different world.
Speaker 3: What is gunny?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: For you? You're in the navy? Correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this would be a master chief.
Speaker 3: Nine.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think, hold on, sergeant is y'all's PO two staff starring y'all's PO one, So chief, this would be 'alls chief.
Speaker 6: I have never been good at seven seven. Yeah, they cross between the two.
Speaker 4: I'm always like no.
Speaker 3: So in the Navy, like E seven and above, those chiefs man the chief, senior chief, master chief, they run the navy. Oh that is a fact.
Speaker 2: When the chiefs go to the war room and they make a decision, even if they were divided before they went into the war room, when they come out, there's.
Speaker 3: Something about the chiefs. And I've learned about this with other branches. E seven and above does not have the pool and other branches the way EAT seven and above has a pool in the Navy, and they are aggressive about it. That's why they do this whole like initiation thing, this whole it's not hazing because it's chief training, right, and it's wild and they run the They run the navy.
Speaker 2: That is an absolute fact. Senior chief, Master chief and chief that yeah, absolutely runs the Navy.
Speaker 1: And like I have watched ad rules capitulate to a senior chief before and it's like if the chief.
Speaker 3: Walks in, and if chief walks in and they got two more chiefs with them, you're like, whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just I don't want this fight homing. I don't know what smoke you're bringing, but I don't want it.
Speaker 3: The minute they call it, it doesn't matter. Hey, man, Like this is Chief so and so from wherever. I've never met you before, But what do you need? I got it for you. Because there's there's something weird about the chiefs.
Speaker 1: So in the Marine Corps we have.
Speaker 4: Like the chief os man, the chiefos are where it's at warrant officers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, y'all do, but it's very we do. Yeah, fields that actually even have them. Mostly it's just that there's no need because if you're going to go officer rout, you would have started officer route or you'd be a Mustang if you're already an eight Mustang.
Speaker 1: A Mustang is those that go from enlisted to crossover.
Speaker 4: Those are really cool ones. Those are bad ass. Most of them are man. Most of them are bad ass.
Speaker 1: I've only had one like I always liked. So yeah.
Speaker 2: But so for the Marine Corps, we have when you get to eh, you got first sargant and master sergeant, and then you have sergeant major and master guns. Those two kind of running weird clicks in and of themselves because one handles the administrative side of things and one handles the job scope side of things.
Speaker 1: So like when you get to or right, so you'll have chiefs.
Speaker 2: So basically, when you get to the rank of senior chief or master chief, you'll have these guys that will be like, uh, the first sergeant of an entire company or the battalion sergeant major. And these guys who, regardless of what job field they were in that led up to that point, now they only handle the administrative section for a large group of Marines.
Speaker 1: Which you solid how would suck. There's pros and cons.
Speaker 3: So with that when you joined, like be boots on the ground like in the fight.
Speaker 1: But you also get cross trained.
Speaker 2: So like let's say that you were hypothetically a grunt for your entire career, you get to first sardant status. Now you might be the first start of some like logistics hub in the middle of nowhere. You get to chill for a couple of years, you know. Or because there's more avenues of approach. Let's say that there's a Marine Corps installation that has no grunts, but they need a first sergeant over here. Now you're able to like it makes you more adaptable, which is cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But on the other side, if you.
Speaker 2: Go master sergeant rank, you still hold all of your job scope and you're still you're scene as more of an expert of whatever your job field has within it.
Speaker 1: That's a very small field.
Speaker 2: And those guys the first urns a running their own click and whatever. Master sergeants and master guns those that's kind of like the chiefs of the Marine Corps.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying macbones of the Marine Corps.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that the movers and shakers.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that if you try to go up against one of them, you're gonna have a bad time.
Speaker 1: There's like zero.
Speaker 3: Just stayed away from the Marines. You guys are crazy, thank.
Speaker 4: You, weird like a happy jolly bunch, thank you.
Speaker 5: I don't like them. They're weird. We are, but you know it's cool, like an aircrew school weird.
Speaker 3: We have some marines come through, happy. We have marines come through all the time. So they always made them call Cadence because you guys are just better than we are.
Speaker 4: I think that comes with the truth, way better than I am.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 5: That's in aircrew school. They're like, oh, where's marines. You're a marine.
Speaker 3: You're doing Cadence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's fantastic at it.
Speaker 5: And then we'd always have a run everywhere.
Speaker 4: I'm an adequate person when it comes to that. But to be honest, though, I really didn't drill hardly ever period ever because I was doing things. So I was in the.
Speaker 3: Ice boot camp only.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that was my goal. I was trying to go and be a deployable grunt.
Speaker 4: She was a fancy Marine.
Speaker 2: Instead I got sent to DC to do ceremonial shit. I worked at the Navy a lot. As a matter of.
Speaker 4: Fact, he's a fancy one I'm the I'm the nasty, dirty one that's in the which is so crazy because.
Speaker 1: You're calm and you're a female and I'm a grunt and I'm a dude, and somehow it's like Wow.
Speaker 2: As far as the military experiences, everybody experiences may vary.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, and that's how like Taylor and I we flow on the exact same plane. There's like twenty four people on our plane, a bunch of more operators, and there's one person that hangs out in the back of the plane and they fix the equipment when it breaks.
Speaker 2: When you say operator, I feel like we might be using this term in different scope.
Speaker 3: We are using this term differently because I think when you think operator, you think somebody that's like shooting guns.
Speaker 2: When I think operator, I think of a Tier one guy who's got blacked out name tapes that's doing some gangster shit nobody can talk about.
Speaker 5: They were literally operating equipment.
Speaker 2: Okay, so like a computer or a radio operator correct, got you okay, continue your camera?
Speaker 3: Yeah, or other things. So yeah, so they would do they would operate the equipment, and I would sit in the back of the plane and I just wait. My whole job in flight technician. I just sit in the back and I wait and wait sleep. I made food for people, and.
Speaker 6: You weren't nosy, man, I would be.
Speaker 5: I was bored out of my mind.
Speaker 3: I took a lot of naps, but.
Speaker 1: I would justly were enlisted, yes, everything.
Speaker 3: Because I would just like wait until somebody broke something, and then I would get up and I would go fix it, and I there what they were doing was really boring. So it wasn't like they were doing really anything that excit. And then if we were intercepted, then like I would take a picture.
Speaker 1: Did y'all get intercepted?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We also had a lot of a lot of fires on our flights, and so like my job was like a firefighter, so like I literally put out a fire, like a literal fire.
Speaker 1: Wait, who intercepted y'all? What country?
Speaker 4: She's like? I cannot talk about it, can you not?
Speaker 1: It's been long enough.
Speaker 3: Oh I have a ninety nine year d NDA. Hold on, let me see.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, okay, never mind, let me just see.
Speaker 5: Well, let me see if I can.
Speaker 3: If it's on the news, then I can tell you.
Speaker 2: Okay, see by s because we're talking about you in country or we're talking stateside.
Speaker 3: No, we were in country.
Speaker 2: Wait a fucking minute, Like there was no air assets that we're trying to intercept us.
Speaker 1: That would be a death sentence.
Speaker 4: There was a lot of hotel stuff going on in country, and I can say.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, we were intercepted by China. No all the time, constantly.
Speaker 5: A lot of the times.
Speaker 3: It made the news a lot of the times, it didn't most of the time. Actually most of the time it didn't. So our plane did go down in two thousand and one, like they we had a really unsafe interception where unsafe interception, they literally ran into our plane right and so we went down.
Speaker 1: They come a cazi too, usually turned shooting.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: So they they basically like we were flying and they would come up like right next to us and just like watch us and like see what we were doing. Yeah, And we can literally like look out the window and just be like yeah.
Speaker 5: And so we in two thousand and.
Speaker 3: One, our plane got hit by a Chinese plane and so we had we were forced to land in China like on uh like on an island. I think it was in the south of China Sea. And so they kept our people for eleven days and then eventually like send them back. But you know who came to get our plane, Russia because we didn't trust China to do it, so they trusted Russia to come get the plane. Well, because everything's top secret, they were supposed to destroy everything, but they didn't destroy it properly.
Speaker 4: Right, So I give me my next question about destruction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we actually after that, we they created this whole like process and we did like drills of like how to destroy things properly in case this happens again. But we would often get intercepted. There's one actually that I was on the plane. I pulled it up.
Speaker 1: What kind of platform were you on? EP three's okay, so that's a reconnaissance plank.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yeah, so I can show you this. I'm pretty sure I was on the flight. No, this is twenty seventeen, so I was. Yeah, I think I was on this plane.
Speaker 1: Holy shit.
Speaker 4: So when it comes to the destruction of things like I had this, So being a calm person, we have we have stuff that we have to destroy too. Yeah, sure, screen, please go for it, Go ahead and share the screen.
Speaker 3: Hold on, let me pull it back up.
Speaker 4: So we carried in scenerariyoga needs.
Speaker 5: We did not because we were in the flight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, we had like axes that would stay with me at all times.
Speaker 2: You had axes that they told to destroy everything, just fucking hack at it literally.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So like if if we came to a point where and I only know one person that did this, but if we came to the point where we were completely surrounded and we were going to end up needing to destroy all the cryptic the keys, then we had to use the SANERU needs to destroy them. And I only know one person that actually did this, and it was a situation that he shouldn't have destroyed everything. I will say that judgment. I will understand. I do understand why he did this. I was actually aiding and trying to get him aid to him. But I understand why he did this. It wasn't with my unit. It was with a grunt unit. And this sounds very so I understand, like why and the whole thing, and like because you don't want them to get a hold of any of this stuff.
Speaker 6: And so as of your job, you carry a.
Speaker 4: Couple grenades with you, and what you're supposed to do is you're supposed to pile it all together while everyone else is defending the last bit of whatever, you know, whoever's still standing, and your job is to blow that shit sky high as fast as possible. If you understand that, you're like, no one's going to come out of this alive. So that is that is the goal in keeping you.
Speaker 6: Know, all of that stuff.
Speaker 4: And so he made a decision, and that decision got really heavily frowned upon. But to be honest with you, the way that he what was happening, I understand why he did this. He put everybody's lives at risk, but you know, it was a little bit preemptive. So that was always a thing that I thought about because I knew other people that had been in serious firefights that like my ex for example, was one of them. And he had to decide if they were going to destroy the this or not, because that's the lifeline. Your palm is your lifeline. And he's like, I guess I'll just hold the grenade to me if if it really comes to it, I'll have to have He put everything in his pockets, and he was pretty much like if this goes down, and like, this is what I'm gonna make the decision. So it's a weird thing to have that much, to like, have that much entrusted.
Speaker 6: In you to make sure that no one else gets you know.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Biden made us pull out of Afghanistan. We left everything for the Talban.
Speaker 4: In China after everything all of us went through.
Speaker 1: Yes, that tells you how much.
Speaker 2: So this is Chinese ja tins intercept the US EP three and unsafe maneuver.
Speaker 6: So this was you, So this is your plane you're chillin'.
Speaker 1: On an't hit y'all?
Speaker 3: Well, in this case, they didn't actually hit us, and they didn't get that close.
Speaker 5: I don't know why they.
Speaker 3: Even reported on this.
Speaker 1: Okay, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: But we got intercepted almost every day.
Speaker 4: Wow, I know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: And tell people that were what it says triggered the plane to take evasive maneuvers.
Speaker 1: Oh, I feel like that prop plane can't do much evasive maneuvers like the dramatic. Okay, y were trying to a corkscrew, bro, what are we talking about here?
Speaker 3: No, they were being they.
Speaker 5: I think they don't understand. I understand what this plane can do.
Speaker 2: So yeah, a fat plane to a really cool maneuver. That was with the Blue Angels. So they got a big bertha, which.
Speaker 1: Is like.
Speaker 2: That bitch can actually do a barrel roll and actually cut a back flip, but they've also got it rigged up a certain way to do that. That's that air flame is not supposed to be able to do that. So then we're looking at this like base of maneuvers.
Speaker 4: That so you're supposed to just hackshit apart if you got intercepted.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no no, So we got intercepted all the time.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're not like up there just destroying top secret drives every day.
Speaker 4: Because I mean, if you got downed, I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so if we went down, Yeah, if we went down, then we would start destroying things.
Speaker 1: And they're all so different and we all serve right around the same time from each other. That's incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I I I actually don't think I was in Japan at this point.
Speaker 1: I was your husband was on that plane with you.
Speaker 3: No, I was in Japan. I'm trying to think. I was in Bahrain in twenty fifteen, and then I was in Greece in twenty sixteen to twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: I've heard wild shit about Bahrain.
Speaker 3: And I was back in Bahrain. So I must have been in Japan in twenty sixteen, not twenty seventeen.
Speaker 4: Damn, that's crazy. Anyway, it's an interesting experience. I would be the nosiest human on that plane. I need I think that's happening and why we're doing all of this, and I needed to know, like I would be like, so, who do I talk to next?
Speaker 3: That's what I So. The problem is like I know, I know things I know, like like surface level things.
Speaker 5: Because like I had to know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you have an very you have an NDA on you.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so in ninety nine years, you can call me up and I can talk about it.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, No.
Speaker 3: They actually just sunned down to the EP three in the Navy. They replaced them with drones. All the drones can't do with the EP three, but the airframes were so old they're like we have to like we have to be done with these airframes.
Speaker 2: So as far as in Diegoes though, my brother in law was a seal and he only went on one mission and he came back with a really garmly throat score and he's told me like three different bullshit stories as far as how he got and I'm like, listen, brother, I know you can't tell me for another thirty seven years, but don't worry when that time comes me and you were going to have some beers and we're going to have a story telling thirty seven years, I am counting down.
Speaker 1: Maybe possibly, I don't know. Anyway.
Speaker 4: What I did find about interesting though, as the military contractors that were there, that were a lot of them were retired military or like veterans and stuff, and they would come in and I got to know quite a few of them in different sectors, and especially like the mercenary groups that were there too. They were interesting humans. And I will say, though, my life was saved by one of them, so grateful should I.
Speaker 1: Knew a diesel mechanic who was an army diesel mechanic. Yeah, he served out his term, went back as a contractor for Haliburt and doing the exact same diesel work on the exact same base, making.
Speaker 2: Triple the money, and he got to grow a beard and smoke weed. And I'm just like God, damn.
Speaker 4: So I was supposed to go back to Afghanistan after I got out as a contractor because I spent literally my one entire deployment learning everything I could. When it came to Blue Force Trackers, which is the little computer screens that we have in all of our.
Speaker 6: Vehicles and stuff.
Speaker 4: And I realistically spent every waking extra moment I was and I wasn't working at the CEC or I wasn't doing anything like that because I really didn't go on a bunch of deployment like out of the wire a bunch.
Speaker 6: In my first term.
Speaker 4: I was more or less in the cuc A lot and then was helping aid different groups and we did like a lot of stuff with like the Army and the Navy and things like that, and working with Watch you might call it. They just went out my head. But we worked with We worked with a lot of different overseas groups too, like about communications and stuff like that, trading equipment and doing different stuff and repairing things. So I spent all my time really trying to learn from the contractors, because the contractors knew everything.
Speaker 3: They knew how.
Speaker 4: To do every freaking thing, and no one knew really in our in our unit or a battalion, how to do this. And so yeah, I spent a lot of time doing that. Well, what I didn't realize is how valuable I made myself for the next deployment, because then everyone's like, now you got to teach us. So then I had to like really try to teach everybody as much as I could, because it, I mean, it was a fantastic tool. You could show where you could pinpoint where IDs were. It's so pretty much like think of it as a GPS with like extra fun stuff to put down. So like you could put pinpoint where IED's where somebody had just blown up.
Speaker 1: How accurate was it though, we're talking about very accurate twelve.
Speaker 4: Digit It was very accurate, so ours so the satellite, So we had different GPS things that are that were tracking, and they got more, they got better advanced, so they were able to connect and actually give.
Speaker 6: Really pretty accurate grids.
Speaker 4: And so while it tracked your vehicles, you could see a little vehicle path and cool and.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and so you could lay different stuff down.
Speaker 4: You could see where other people were in firefights, you could see where other people were taking fire, you could see where other people were had just blown up. You could see nine lines happening, which is metavacs people coming in and rescuing other people. If people were able to drop those things. So that's a big thing too. Is a lot of people had to actually input the data to be able to see the data, so.
Speaker 6: When a lot of people didn't understand how to use them.
Speaker 4: They're using this as a strategic tool to communicate with the COC and to be able to communicate with other people in the AO. So that way we're not, you know, taking friendly fire, we're not. We're aiding each other in need and things like that, and so the whole concept behind Blue Force Tracker is actually pretty cool. It would have been nice if it was faster moving. Sometimes they would move really good, sometimes they would move slower. But I was supposed to go back. I had actually secured my spot and everything. Me being dumb, got out of the Marine Corps, fell in love all those stupid things, so I.
Speaker 3: Love to get it every time.
Speaker 6: So I didn't.
Speaker 4: So I didn't go back because I was gonna do I was gonna do a one year there, and I was gonna walk away with like five hundred K. And like, because I had I had made myself really valuable, because I had learned they were retiring some of the people they couldn't keep coming back, and so I learned how to like input them. I learned all the systems I learned, like how to do all the upgrades all that stuff, so I don't know, I know they don't use them now, but it's one of those things I was. But I've always been one of those people that have obsessed with learning everything and like knowledge, and so I wanted to learn as much as possible to have.
Speaker 3: Some pretty so gnarly thing happened to me like at the beginning of my time in and so like it kind of cast a shadow over the rest of my time in. And then eventually they were like, m you're pretty broken, and I was like I'm fine, and they're like, we're gonna medically retire you. Oh though they're like you just I want.
Speaker 4: To be medically retired.
Speaker 3: Fuck you, pack your sh up and get out of here.
Speaker 6: I would have been pumped medically retired.
Speaker 3: No, I was pissed. I was so angry because, like in my mind, I was like, you guys broke me, or you allowed this to happen, you did nothing about it, you kind have fixed it, like I don't know at any point you chose not to. So now you're telling me that I'm broken and I'm not worth anything when really like you did this, so I was really really angry about it.
Speaker 2: That's a military though, I was, as we're talking about how different or experiences that is not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I'm happy about it now, right, Like obviously I have like health care for my kids and we're about space a over Italy and like we're gonna do some things. But like.
Speaker 5: At the time, I was pretty angry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's there is a lot of interesting experiences. A lot of people have experienced different things in the military, and especially being females in the military, we experienced different things in males, but I've had males that I know that have experienced all sorts of things too.
Speaker 6: So it is an interest seeing a social experiment.
Speaker 1: That is a good way to say it.
Speaker 2: It is a wild, wild social experiment.
Speaker 3: Well, we learned, you know what we learned something?
Speaker 4: What it was, I learned a lot of interesting things, I will I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure what I learned.
Speaker 3: But something.
Speaker 2: I learned a lot of things for sure, mostly about myself and how I'm I'm fucking weird and that's okay.
Speaker 1: I'm good with that. You know.
Speaker 4: I can suffer immensely, Yeah, especially if I have one other person with me. That's suffering. Yeah, I can pretty much endure almost anything. I'm realistic.
Speaker 3: That's what we're like, Oh, we can do anything for this amount of time, but the amount of time changes too. Like at first we're like, oh, we can do anything for an hour, right, Like you can do anything for an hour, and then like sometimes we're like, ah, we could do anything for like a year, right, do anything for a year.
Speaker 4: That's it, and then like the very yeah, I know, everyone's like I guess, but then I mean you learn though.
Speaker 5: It depends on the thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it depends on the thing. I mean like that's actually like, so that's a common thing, and is you can do this for one minute. When you're talking about natural birth and stuff, you can do this for a one minute. You just tell yourself, I can do this for one minute, and it's just one minute at a time. That's so there was a common thing. I met somebody that had experienced a lot of unfortunate things that happened to this person, and the big thing that they told me was just if you're when you find yourself in times were like it's unbearable, you just think chow to chow. And that's literally what I did at times when I was having unfortunate experiences, was I would just do chow to chow, breakfast, chow, lunch, chow jenn chow, go to bed, and then like repeat it. And that's literally what I did sometimes just to I guess, check out of what was going on around me.
Speaker 1: So I learned a lot about what my body could endure as far as like heat and like what mental exhaustion versus what physical exhaustion feels like versus like Okay, I'm I'm hot, I'm sweaty, I'm miserable, Okay, I am now.
Speaker 2: A little bit more than regular thirsty. Okay, I've stopped sweating. Okay, So like now we need to do this, Like these are things that a person doesn't learn about themselves because every person is different as far as it goes, very very case by case. But unless you've ever learned and experienced these things and been pushed to that point, you have no idea what that feels like. And these are also experience as far as how cold I could get before I like, actually, now I am the world's biggest bitch in the world when it comes to being cold, Like if it's oh no, if it's under sixty degrees.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking pissed. Why are we even living here? Like that's how I feel.
Speaker 4: The most baby I've ever met in my life. But I will say the desert is like one of the coldest places I've ever been in my life.
Speaker 1: So sucks, but I have learned I can endure it.
Speaker 2: If I have to, I will bitch the entire time, Like, oh yes, I'll be the loudest.
Speaker 4: You get an associate's degree in bitching though, from the military, you do. Every single one of us are expert bitchers.
Speaker 2: They always said if Marines aren't bitching, then something's wrong. And it's like, that's a good thing, dude, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 5: This morning we were out.
Speaker 3: I was at this workout class and she's like, yeah, it's only two minutes.
Speaker 5: You just don't have to quit.
Speaker 3: It's just two minutes. I was like, well, if there's anything I'm good at, it's not quitting. Let's fucking go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was like, that's the only thing I got going for me, is like I just I'll keep doing it. Yeah, Like I'll bang my head against the wall until there's a hole in it. I don't.
Speaker 4: It's no gitude though, that you don't realize that, you don't realize how well you can suffer. Right, let me say that, you know, you don't get that until you get and put in positions. And I will say though, that when you are suffering with somebody else, that is the key component. When you're isolated, it's much harder to withstand a lot of things. And I think that's a really there's a lot of social experiment things that I learned from the military. When I'm looking back being an anthropologist, and I'm like, man, it's really true though, Like if I have just one single person next to me and we're enduring it together, it's your different characteristics happen. So for me personally, I'm one of those people that I was like, I'm gonna make light of the situation. I'm gonna bitch, but I'm gonna joke about the whole time, laugh like I'm gonna keep laughing, Like I'm just gonna let's just keep on trucking on. And then there's other people that get really quiet, are the people that get angry, and all these different personalities, though somehow meld together and are able to accomplish a goal when needed. And it's it's a really I miss parts of the military. I miss the camaraderie with certain people. I miss certain things about like being able to you know, you have people around you all the time. You have friends. You develop friendships that are really strong. Like I'm friends with some of my friends still to this day. I have a group of them. We're all comrines. I have even other people that were in my battalion. We're all still friends. I don't think we're I think we'll probably die as friends. Like that's not gonna go away. And it's it's an interesting trauma. Bonding is a very strong thing that happens. I'll say that.
Speaker 3: So unlike veterans, like we're quick to be like, oh you were a vet. Cool, Let's like we got this, Like we had three different experiences, but you put us in a shitty situation right now, we're going to figure it out. Oh yeah yeah, and like so we got it. You're just talking about this on the Cage to Night.
Speaker 1: So the Space.
Speaker 6: Force, right, I want to join the Space Force.
Speaker 1: Same seven but hold on now.
Speaker 2: The first recruits were taken in like the first actual boot class was in twenty twenty. It was found in twenty nineteen a lot of the Air Force's Space Force crossovers. Twenty twenty was the first actual boot camp class of graduates. Can you imagine real shit here twenty forty there is going to be some American Legion Hall somewhere where this dude is a retired Space Force guardian can't and they're going to be having these conversations. There's all these other pody and which is so fucking badass, but whatever.
Speaker 4: He is Space Force guardian, Like I could do you come, like, let me chat with.
Speaker 2: Some of But so does everybody because they've already met their recruitment numbers for the year. It's February and they've already hit one hundred and twenty five percent of what they were allotted for for the year.
Speaker 4: And it's like, you know what, I'm not.
Speaker 5: The Air Force is like, dang it, now, not everybody wants to be a part of us.
Speaker 4: Anymore, you know what would apply?
Speaker 3: And the Army is like, welcome to the club, come on just doing it.
Speaker 2: I would never but like, can you imagine what that vf W Hall or with that American Legion Hall or even that Veterans Day that that I would love?
Speaker 4: So there I was fucking this UFO just chatting me up, like we.
Speaker 2: Already have coast guardies that are like, look, my uncle is a coast guard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like, oh, come on, Navy, you can't do that, yo.
Speaker 4: We are coast are not coasy swim like, motherfucker they gotta have.
Speaker 1: I not gonna okay, I don't want.
Speaker 3: To brag, but like I had to swim a mile just to pass Air Crew Candidate school to become an air crewman. And that was only one of the multiple things that I had to do.
Speaker 5: The helo dunker I had to do.
Speaker 1: Nope, that's why it.
Speaker 5: Was not that bad.
Speaker 1: I got boys that do it to do off George Rills.
Speaker 4: They tried to get me to do it four separate times. They put me on the list, and I somehow shwindled my way out of doing this.
Speaker 3: You didn't even try.
Speaker 5: You know how slow it is.
Speaker 3: Now you're getting there, you strap up, and you're like, here we go.
Speaker 4: I'm terrified of water, though, like I I almost drowned as a kid, and like, well I pretty much did drown.
Speaker 1: I guess, how did you do boot camp with the swim call? Did you get the very bare minimum?
Speaker 4: So I'm actually really good at swimming. The high dive though, I'm let me, let me just I'm gonna admit some truce here.
Speaker 1: So this person here, it's.
Speaker 6: Ten feet she spartan kicked me off of it, like good threw me off.
Speaker 1: She cared about you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no she did. She's like, you're passing today.
Speaker 4: Well, they knew I knew I could swim, so they knew I could swim because I helped some of the other people that actually didn't know how to swim. I was showing them how to swim, so they knew I could swim. But I was like, there's no way I quit. I'm not doing the high dive. And she's like, they put me up there, and I was like, nope, I'm not doing the high dive, like I'm terrified, terrified of water. And so when it came to the helicopter the helo, I was like, no, nope, I don't I don't need it. I'm good, and they're like, everyone wants to do this. I was like, everyone else can have my spot. I'm really great, Like I'm super good. You can do anybody else, So like literally everybody but me, and I was so I'm so against it. But I also I was supposed to be able to jump out of planes and we had like two people that got selected, and I was trying so hard to be one of the selected ones.
Speaker 1: You hate like heights though.
Speaker 4: I'm okay with it, but I really wanted them wings on my uniform. Like I was determined.
Speaker 3: I was like, I want gold wings.
Speaker 1: Gold wings. Oh yeah you got did you get to jump something like that? Was it? Or you actually did more than twenty Oh?
Speaker 3: I didn't have to jump out an airplane? Wait?
Speaker 4: What? Oh?
Speaker 1: You got crew wings? We're talking about the little wings with a little with.
Speaker 3: A little No I have. I have golden wings that I wear every single uniform because they're golden and I earned them.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what, do they have a parachute or does say they say ac okay yeah aircrew.
Speaker 3: I'm not yeah, She's like, no, no, no, I have wings. You did not specify because I really want wings.
Speaker 4: I did not. I did not spetisfy. Sorry. I wanted the little parachute with the little.
Speaker 3: Yea on side.
Speaker 2: Which in the Marines, I had a buddy who he was a wing side who went grunt and we were at SI with him. He got there as like a sergeant and he had wings and all of our our instructors are like, wait, do you already know like where you're going. He's like, yeah, no, I've already met my squad leader, I've already met my platoon sergeant ship. I'm just here to get this out of the way. And they're like, oh, all right, nobody fucked with him. First off, he solid guys.
Speaker 6: It's like the higherarchy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: When you see that, either're like special.
Speaker 2: It was basically sergeants helping a buddy of theirs learn how to break apart the two forty. It wasn't like them drilling us to be able to like disinass the two forty and under forty five seconds or you're getting your ship wrecked tonight.
Speaker 1: Kid.
Speaker 2: It was like him, It's like, oh, look, here's how you do this. About by, it's like, se y'all can be decent guys. Y'all just choosing to be dickheads to us, And they're like, yeah, boot, because that's our job.
Speaker 1: And it's like all right, gotcha.
Speaker 3: So Taylor has recently rejoined the the UH reserves. Wow, I was gonna say retired, No, he reserves. So then he went to a C one thirty squadron, which he already has his wings because he did seven years, right, and so he goes and they're like you have your wings and he's like yeah, but most people are not.
Speaker 7: They're not.
Speaker 3: Like active reserves, they're just reserve. Just most of them are just reserves. So most of them don't even have like they don't even have any hours. And Tailor's like, yeah, I have almost three thousand hours and they're like what yeah, so they just like uh yeah, and they gun decked his PQUS and Taylor's like, I actually don't know how to do any of this stuff because I've never been on a C one thirty before. Like, I'm not a load master. I'm an operator an EP three. He's like, these aren't even like compatible jobs. He's like, I have no idea what I'm doing. The gun decked my PQUS. He's like, I don't even know what to do.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's what they do, like gave me the balls.
Speaker 4: If I went back, well, I can't go back now because I'm too old technically, but if I was younger and I went back, I actually talked to my buddy that's the master guns and I was like, hey, so like what are they using now, like what kind of stuff? And he like gave me the rundown and I was like, So I went to Harry's radio website and I was like, I'm like googling it all and like watching videos.
Speaker 1: And I was like, who, all your shit's obsolete now?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's completely obsolete. So then I was like watching videos and I was like, I don't know why I'm feeling this desperate need to learn all of these things while I'm not in the military, but I'm also one of those people that like want to keep learning so it's done.
Speaker 6: I would try to you know what, I'm going to apply to the Space Force.
Speaker 1: I probably see you all of it's obsolete.
Speaker 4: Care I still want to see if I I probably won't get it.
Speaker 3: You know, the reserves has it still, you know what, fuck it. I'll try because the reserves is like twenty years now you have to run.
Speaker 1: Though, yeah, yeah, you have to and past your time.
Speaker 3: Oh but in the Navy they don't kick you out for pete failing anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, wait, no, no hold on. They just had those six we just talked about this, those six fat body nuclear people who they the chief they're getting their ship wrecked right now because grants to listen, they're new clear chiefs and there's a very select feel and it really doesn't matter what you look like as long as you could do the job. But the fact that the Navy blasted their pictures barely stem.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was I know, but it was the big girl and the big dude they were, Yeah, okay, they.
Speaker 1: Were the morbidly obese of the morbidly obese.
Speaker 2: Yeah, granted, but it's like, if you're gonna put pictures of these people, is like, yay, congrats on making chief Maybe just do like the mug shot thing, not show that they could barely button their fucking blouse that day.
Speaker 3: And it's like, you know, all right, especially nukes, they won't kick out a nuke. I mean, even before they change the PFA standards, they're not kicking out a nuke.
Speaker 2: I mean, grant me, the Department of War a headset said that we are kicking out the fat bodies and all these things, and it's like, I like where your heads at.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's not gonna happen, But I really like.
Speaker 5: The start as a chiefs, you start kicking out chiefs and we'll talk.
Speaker 4: I don't think I could do the run. The run is where they would get me.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's always been my thing too. I could do the push ups and the sit ups and the menu. You although they don't do sit ups anymore now they do a plank. You guys had to do you guys had to do hull ups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't do push ups.
Speaker 2: It was crunches, pull ups, and a three mile run and then for the combat finishtright.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing too. When head said this, you have CFT.
Speaker 3: I got this. I had to do a mile and a half. Yeah, and I had to do seventeen push ups and fifty sit ups.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I did Navy are Minimum school and that was bare minimum. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I ran the Navy PT test for all of high school and it was I'm thinking, like, it's only a mile and a half.
Speaker 5: And then I watched the Marines and I was like, suckers, No, But see, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: The PFT is one. We also do the CFT, which is way better.
Speaker 2: It's a mile sprint and it's in boots and utes though, right, so a half mile sprint maneuver under fire and AMMO can lifts.
Speaker 4: Fire carry you throw your grenade. You have to do that. AMMO can lifts. So like I excel when it comes to CFTs, I am, and I am. I will admit this anyone that serves, which I know a lot of my buddies are listening, so they already know this. I am not good at the PFT. I have never been good at the PFT.
Speaker 2: They're built for two different body styles. One is more for like endurance, and one is for like the short, fast kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Right, So like, let me tell you, you get a fire to carry somebody though, and that's a tough one.
Speaker 2: But I hate that shit. I got a long lives, but they're not thick. Fireman carrying is the bane of my existence. But like a three mile row, how far do you have to carry this person?
Speaker 1: A good bit one hundred yards.
Speaker 6: It's a good but you have to do it as fast as possible.
Speaker 1: You're sprinting, Yeah.
Speaker 4: You're sprinting while carrying somebody. They have to be They had to be at least proportional to you as.
Speaker 5: Much as possible.
Speaker 4: So I always had dudes because I'm five ten, five eleven. Well, I was almost five. I was five eleven, but now I shrunk a little bit, so I'm like five.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it was never by size. I waited a buck sixty, So guess who else is a buck sixty? Short stocky homies, So I would throw them on my back like a fucking.
Speaker 6: Lamb lot to be bastard. I always had to do all the boys.
Speaker 4: So like the other girls, they were a lot smaller than me, they always did the girls paired up. I would always end up with a boy which was whatever and so like, But I excel because I have leg strength for days, and so I could do this great. I could do one hundred ammocan lifts. Sure you're burning your shit out, but like.
Speaker 2: Whatever thirty pound ammo can Yeah, like okay, cool I gotta do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You gotta throw a grenade, get it where it needs to go. Cool, cool, cool, awesome. Man, you throw me though on a three mile run?
Speaker 3: Like, why that sounds miserable?
Speaker 1: It is because the marine thing is miserable. But the Marine Corps goes out of their way to make things as miserable as humanly because it must be.
Speaker 2: We we simply must and marines, well, it's it's the way we're built though, like we we are.
Speaker 3: Are you a built like that? Were you like I'm gonna join the Marines because I'm built like a fucking truck.
Speaker 4: No, like how I joined the Marine Corps. No, No, he knew what he wanted.
Speaker 3: I told my dad, I said I'm gonna join. I'm gonna join the Air Force. And he's like, that's fine. You can join the Air Force, you can join the Navy. You will not join the Army or the Marines. And I said Roger that, Dad, I don't even want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want that for my children to if you do join, we're going space force or none of it.
Speaker 4: I couldn't make it.
Speaker 2: And I was like, but I mean literally, the Marine Corps is chosen to get shipped on NonStop.
Speaker 1: And there's a reason. It's like that fighting pit bull, right.
Speaker 2: You keep them chained up, you keep them cold and barely fed and miserable, just so that whenever you do have to let him off the chain, he does despicable things and then you bring him back home and give him a boat.
Speaker 4: I think we're fantastic. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I think sure, But like the Army gets treated different the Air Force gets treated like they're human beings, you know, Is it true?
Speaker 3: Okay, I guess you would know better than me. Is it true they get hazard pay for being on the same base as marines.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it's not hazard pay. It is unlivable conditions, unlivable conditions.
Speaker 5: Like the most bougie barracks.
Speaker 2: Yes, if they ever have to go to a Marine Corps bas in state like a school or something. Last I heard they still did. And it's because it's like sub living in.
Speaker 5: Pensacola.
Speaker 3: Right, So you have mostly Navy because it's a Navy a Navy air station, but then you also have Air Force and you have Marines on the same base.
Speaker 5: I don't know, and the Air Force, the Air Force was getting hazard pay.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't talk to any of us. Of course, they're getting hazard pay on that base even though it was a Navy base, because they're Marines also living on the base.
Speaker 4: That is violent, vile creatures.
Speaker 3: And you guys actually had to wear uniforms everywhere. You could not wear cities out in town because you guys had taken over the toys r US and held it hostage using NERF guns.
Speaker 1: There was that situation.
Speaker 4: What a wonderful time to be alive.
Speaker 1: I want to forget about.
Speaker 5: I was like, the Marines did what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was right before I got there. The Marines they went in, they opened all the NERF guns and they held the like they held the toys. Are us hostage?
Speaker 2: And I was like, they were so drunk they probably don't remember it.
Speaker 1: I promise it.
Speaker 5: I was like baffled because I was like, how come the Marines never get to like.
Speaker 3: Downtown.
Speaker 2: When I was stationed in d C, we couldn't wear our uniforms in town. We had to wear khakium polo everywhere. Right, But every other branch has representation in and around Washington, d C. Right, They all have their little bases and their little ceremonial groups whatever. The Marines were the only fucking ones that were kicked off of every college in DC, of which there's eight.
Speaker 1: By the way, I was there.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I have no idea, but as there was there was a few bars throughout the city. Also, that's specifically Marines, which you look at at E three in the Army coming from Fort Meyer, and you look at it from the Marine Corps. The haircuts are the scene. But somehow they knew that who we were.
Speaker 4: Okay, it was a whole thing, I feel like because discrimination, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we also cast some.
Speaker 3: Yeah I bet. But the Marines, you're smarter and you're strong. The Army they're dumb. But they're strong, but they're dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Marines that I served with, I will say this, I met some of the most retarded human beings on the planet.
Speaker 2: Which I'm convinced you could say that about the military in general. Right, I'm convinced their mom and dad were brother and sister. But also I met some of the most intelligent, genius level human beings. All this in the infantry, I my add, it's very that's a very strange litmus test.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, some people.
Speaker 3: Joined they're like I'm going to infantry, though, Like some people are like die hard, like this is what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: One of our boys was a teacher, Like he actually had a bachelor's degree. He was a teacher in high school. And then he joins the Marine Corps and ends up in the infantry as an enlisted guy, and it's like, how.
Speaker 2: The fuck is Yeah, screw well. He started with the story that his like recruiter lied to him as they all do. But then he was like, look, i'ma be honest. I plan on going Mustang. I plan on going officer. But I believe that if you're going to lead people, you need to serve at the lower levels that you can understand what you're getting into and all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he only served one term. He got in.
Speaker 2: Was like, you know what, actually this is bullshit and I could go be a teacher and just make money and do my thing.
Speaker 3: So yeah, when I joined the Navy, I was like, I will join the Navy.
Speaker 5: That's fine.
Speaker 3: I don't ever want to go on a ship ever, and they were like.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, that was my big thing too. I never never saw it beyond a mew ooh, never to beyond a mew.
Speaker 3: We flew five hundred feet off of a ship one time, just to like look at it, like look through the windows. We're like, oh, there they are, and we waved and nobody cared and it was fine. But I did meet a marine who did eighteen months on a ship, and I was like, that sucks.
Speaker 4: So I have a So the Mews came in to Port in Oki a lot, and so like the news would come and man, you want to talk about chaos up in the island when the Mews came.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's because they get off. They're like, we're free.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, so like we had a so they would lock the BA down and that means that we would be stuck on I think the longest time was like one hundred and two days they locked us in so we could go base the base via the transport.
Speaker 5: And that was it and Kanawa mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys are super locked down then, and so that's because.
Speaker 5: You guys kept raping the locals.
Speaker 3: We did not.
Speaker 4: The upper enlisted rape the locals, and then we suffered. Well, they got to live out in town and got to do whatever the fuck they still wanted. So like let's be really clear about who was actually raping locals was staff, sergeants and above. So they would fuck the rest of us and then we would suffer. And we had a liquor store on base, and we had an e club and like those man you want to talk about go through money, Like we did have like any rape cases.
Speaker 2: We had a lot of like hitting cops and shit and like you getting drunk and passed now in the Capitol building bushes.
Speaker 4: I did that once, So we had a situation where we had a staff sergeant like rape like three girls in a night raping spree and he.
Speaker 5: They kill him.
Speaker 3: Did they cut to dick Off?
Speaker 1: No, he probably got promoted.
Speaker 4: No, he got put in jail. So we had we had to break on our on our base in the back and stuff. But like they they locked a sin though to appease the Okinawan people. They locked a sin and that's why we were locked in for over one hundred days. And let me tell you, you went like insane because you could only go certain places and our bases are really small and like the people, I guess now Schwab. Somebody told me that Schwab, now one of the cult members has allows females. But Schwab is like a dectitude place, like this place is not where you want to go, and that's where they put only the males up top.
Speaker 1: Don't send their females. They're good God, you're asking for horrible shit to happen.
Speaker 4: Next, you know what was whatever? They have really good beaches, so then they would not worth it, so like they would be able to come down and stuff. But like it was a whole thing when it when I was in I know, it's changed a lot. A lot of my buddies have actually gone back or like even.
Speaker 3: In twenty sixteen when I was in Japan, I was in Okinawa and they were like, yeah, so the our base is open. I was on the Air Force base, like are yeah, They're like we're open. The other bases are open.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so something but there non open right, so like they.
Speaker 3: Had just gotten they just reopened, but they were like, we're open on restriction basically. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So then so like card, the gold cards were the golden tickets. They were allowed to go off. The red cards. We were we were fucking stuck and we had curfews and all this other.
Speaker 5: But the whole time I was on Kadina, I was good to go. I could go back and forth.
Speaker 4: Oh Yeahadina.
Speaker 5: I could go wherever I wanted to m hmm. And it was nice because it's huge.
Speaker 3: So like even if we were locked down, which we weren't, but like the crew before us had been locked down on Kadina.
Speaker 4: It's also Air Force base, so it was probably like really way nicer. It was way nice, and it's huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The chili, Yeah, they have the chili's.
Speaker 4: I used to go there and get Snoopy Scooby snacks all the time, which is a shot. It's a type of shot. And oh yeah, no I miss I miss oak Chilis more than anything in the world.
Speaker 3: It was like there was something about there was something about that.
Speaker 4: Did you ever experience talk of rice and cheese? Did you ever go to Kintown outside of Camp Hansen?
Speaker 3: So the problem is I had to have a liberty buddy to go anywhere we all do, right, I could not procure myself a liberty buddy to go anywhere with me?
Speaker 1: What were you not?
Speaker 6: Were you not likable? A fantastic person?
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Met so I everybody.
Speaker 3: Because I had claimed what I had claimed earlier and because I had done an unrestricted report, they basically they were like you cry. They're like, you're not You're not going to say that I did this. And I was like, well, I didn't want to say that it happened in the first place.
Speaker 5: You think I want to get to this again.
Speaker 3: But basically they're like, we're not gonna get caught dead with you. I understand, friends out when you try to do the right thing.
Speaker 4: They actually, so that's okay. My headmate tried to accuse me of orchestrating a gang rape when no one touched her. And if you're listening to this and you know who you are, I fucking hate your soul. But nothing happened. We had we got locked in for a typhoon. I threw a typhoon party, which was naturally Okay, let me just say this. Typhoon parties had been around for decades. It was something when I first got to island in two thousand and eight that was like a big thing that would happen. And I got ushered into the older groups that had already been there. They showed me, like the ropes, pretty much of what the traditions were. So I had been there for a long time at this point and not one person had thrown a toga party.
Speaker 1: Typhoon party.
Speaker 4: It's a tokea party, actually, but typhoon party. But it's it's a togus we all make we all make bed sheet togas and we make them out of whatever, and we all get drunk like.
Speaker 5: A frat house.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a typhoon empty and all the decks are allowed to participate. And like so I always cooked breakfast for all the decks on like Sunday, most of the time, I'd wake up and I would cook a massive amount of food for a lot of the people and we would all just kind of share in this.
Speaker 6: It was just something to keep us all together. And so I threw this party and.
Speaker 4: We had a lot of us. We were all just we're hanging out. I mean, we were playing board games. We're not doing anything crazy, I guess, not music whatever. My headmate had been known to say a lot of interesting things about people, and apparently I got drug into the first Sargeant's office the following week and they.
Speaker 6: Were like, did you do this? And I was like, yes, I threw this party.
Speaker 4: Yes I did these things, and thankfully I didn't get in trouble. And he's like, well did you did anyone go over? And I was like no. I was like, in fact, I made sure that my head door, because we had two doors, Yeah, I made sure it was back in Jill. Yeah, I made sure it was locked the entire time, and like they had a knock to be able to come in, because I wanted to be ensured that I was the one to open it just in case anything.
Speaker 3: Period.
Speaker 4: Mine stayed locked the entire time. All the males knew just like we were very careful just in case, you know, of anything. And so I had to go in front of the first sergeant and I had to talk to all these people and they were like, you, we're gonna throw you in the brig, blah blah. And I was like, I'm gonna be really honest with you. I've been here almost four years and I threw this party because this is a tradition and this has been a tradition that was passed down to me and to other people. And though a lot of my friends already eas or like you know, or at least got off island or whatever, I was like, I felt like it was something like we didn't do anything. Nobody was harmed, there was no fistfights, nothing was broken, no property damage, like nothing happened. No one was called even do they didn't report a since so like were just like hanging out. Yeah, I was like, so party not yet, So that was that's the whole thing. So like it was there's interesting times when like people do things that cause others to not be able to be taken seriously, and she in particular was one of those. And so I almost got in trouble for this quote. Un quote gang rape that didn't actually occur. No one touched her period and nothing happened, and her her roommate was there the entire time. And so it's an interesting situation when you have people in any setting, but especially the military, that say things that cause to discredit other people that have actually experienced trauma.
Speaker 6: So, yeah, that is a hot button trigger for myself in and of itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't have anything like that. We had we had a captain.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's different for us.
Speaker 2: So we had a captain, she whose husband was a major and she was stationed at the Pentagon. He was stationed, i want to say, in North Carolina. Every time he would go in deployment, she would go on a fuck anything that moves spree. Her husband would get back from deployment, she would hand over the list of names of who she had betted, and then he would go out of his way to ruin their lives. This happened, Yeah, this happened like three times. She's on repeat to like multiple different marines.
Speaker 1: One of my buddies.
Speaker 2: Finally, because he was somebody who knew how to fight the good fight got it brought up good and long story short, the colonel at the time who we didn't have like a base general.
Speaker 1: We had a base colonel.
Speaker 2: And he was also one of the founding members of MARSK and he had no no see he I thought he was a solid guy. He knew what the score was and still tried to fuck my buddy over until he threatened to go public and publish this paper, which he ended up doing, and although it would have exonerated himself, it would have saved the colonel's career and he because of the way it all shook out, if he went down, the colonel was also going to go down because he knew what was happening and he turned a blind eye to it, or he could exonerate himself and also save the colonel's career. So he ended up keeping his mouth shut. Once he got out, he published the paper and now that colonel is not in anymore. So, like it was very very discussing situation.
Speaker 6: But that's a horrible thing to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kick everybody out, put them all out. So you know I say that, But like I married somebody, like I met my husband and Navy.
Speaker 4: So Timmy Fair, my ex husband of like twelve years, was a Marine Corps. Yeah, in the Marine Corps two for a long time. So it's okay, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: So, Danielle, I don't know what you had planned on talking about this episode. I'm sure you had like a thing that you wanted to go on about, but here we are. We just we just made this a whole veteran you know what title.
Speaker 3: It just kind of fun.
Speaker 6: We're just gonna title it like vet.
Speaker 1: Bs veterans talking shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, indeed, that's what we did.
Speaker 3: But uh, I mean we talked about Epstein a little bit.
Speaker 4: We did for like five seconds.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 3: We talked about other things.
Speaker 5: We hit on some conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was conspiratory. You know.
Speaker 4: I guess people will want to listen to our veteran.
Speaker 2: Bullshit, but like, you know, maybe although like those guys, I have been wanting to have you back on the show for a while, especially now that Raven Lee is the co host.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh God, these two are gonna fucking hit it off.
Speaker 3: So I've got some crazy things I'm about to come out with, So I'll have to come back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we'll have to schedule again for like another like in like two weeks. We'll have you back on.
Speaker 6: So we can actually talk conspiracies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if you don't want to listen to this episode because we're just talking bullshit about it, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like you'd be surprised. I feel like you'd be surprised.
Speaker 3: Actually, I think people are curious about our lives, Like we don't talk about our lives that often, so like this might be fun, no doubt.
Speaker 2: So for anybody who would like to see all of your content, hit you up on the socials or whatever, please give yourself all the shameless plugs.
Speaker 1: Where can people find you?
Speaker 5: I hate this part because I'm like, I don't even know where to find me.
Speaker 3: Just please, Yeah, I'm uh. So you can listen to my podcast anywhere you get podcasts, or if you want to watch.
Speaker 5: It, which is more boring, but some people like it.
Speaker 3: I don't. But you could do that on YouTube and rumble And I'm on Instagram and TikTok. Maybe not for long, but I'm on Instagram for sure at Rabbit dot Hole podcast and I will answer you if you send me a message, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: There we go, So thank you for coming on this episode. Danielle.
Speaker 2: We really are gonna have to have you back on I'm hoping like in the next month or two so we can like get into whatever the hell we were sp again.
Speaker 6: We'll do it in March.
Speaker 3: We'll try again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll reach out to you, like this time. We're gonna be very serious.
Speaker 3: And like not talk about veter and shit, We're not gonna be very serious, but we'll talk about something.
Speaker 1: There we go for ane of the good cult members listening.
Speaker 2: If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, bully and then go to link of the description below to cocsilver dot com. When you fill out your informational homeboy Wayne Clark will be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA or whoever is handling your retirement and ask them what they think about investing in precious metals. I promise you they're going to tell you at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious metals. The best place to get your start while it is still affordable is to go to coc silver dot com link of the description below. If you are somebody who likes to flavor your food a bit with some good healthy things. Go check us out Flavors of the Forest. They have this amazing line of products. My favorite is honestly the Bigfoot Breath Spicy.
Speaker 1: I do love it.
Speaker 2: But the other one, Bigfoot Breath with just the garlic powder itself, is amazing. Link of the description below and use promo code Cult at checkout to receive fifteen percent off your order.
Speaker 1: We did not give the shait was plugged. Go check us out of Patreon.
Speaker 2: But if you would like to see all of our faces, all the evidence, all the things we talk about, rather than just hear about it, the what you need to do is go to the link of the description below to Patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast. It is the only place to get the shows. Absolutely. But yeah, sorry about that. I was trying to tell you, No, it's on my mic. It's on a muted Jews that I.
Speaker 1: Could do it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't give it so bad.
Speaker 1: It's all right now, right, But yes, if you are somebody that wants to get these.
Speaker 2: Shows, then go check us out Patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast.
Speaker 1: That is for the five dollars months here.
Speaker 2: But also if you go to that ten dollars Third Eye All the Way Open Tier, you get to join us for Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the.
Speaker 1: Cult Member Live.
Speaker 2: Also we do oh, we're running a promo right now ravenly actually just set this up two days so if you want to tell the people about it, because I have no fucking clue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's going to be hitting the twenty third to the twenty seventh, so it's one week long and it's going to be Marty gral is going to be the name. The code is one two three four, and it's going to be for fifteen percent off month and annually. So it's going to be for the Third Eye All the Way Open Tier and the Manic Tier as well.
Speaker 2: And also if you sign up for that Manic Tier, you will get exclusive merch mailed straight to you from us as a massive token of our gratitude for supporting us and our show in this way. As always check us out on all the socials, the Instagram's, the tiktoks and the things and the stuff.
Speaker 1: But another way to support the show, good Cult members, to let us know what you think about these episodes would be too Please hit the five stars, hit the share so life, scribes comments, lee a post a review, share to for the family ships everywhere. Here is the deal. The more activity the outcomes the seas across all hartlesting platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then have become potential cult members. Like urst you fight, Ladies and gentlemen, Why you're gonna go check out Minimistics, Jonathan's other show and get them the same lovel respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments. Come check out The Cajun Night and come join each of us for individual Patreon lines that we host every Wednesday night at i pm Central. Links to those are in the description as well. And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of the Conspiracy and I am the Cajun Night.
Speaker 4: I'm ravingly and one very import extreaming by
Speaker 1: The piece of Information needs you to learn just as soon as humely possible, light that