Speaker 1: Of course, we're a the lounge by Top Golf out here. We're here for the KPMG Women's PGA Championship, and we're here because of Rollertown Beer Works of Brewer. We're invested in Rollertown as a sponsor of this event, and they got us in the house. So if you're coming out this weekend, keep in mind, tickets are incredibly inexpensive to come to a major that's happening here in DFW. Go to KPMG WOMEN'SPGA Championship dot com to get your tickets. Kids under fifteen get in for free as long as they're with a ticketed adult and four kids per adult. And where's Rollertown set up out here right behind hold number nine, So on the turn ben. But look if you look out there, see where all that stuff is happening, like right out there. So that's basically where you come in on the front nine and you turn going back out to the back nine. It's a big setup, and Rollertown is right there behind whole number nine as the golfers make the turn. Heck, yes, now, this segment right here's brought you by Andrews American Pizza Kitchen in Plano, Texas. If you're a foodie and you're wondering who's the best, who makes the best pizza, Well, readers the Dallas were News say it's Andrews American Pizza Kitchen. There's only one of them in DFW. It's in Plano at Preston and Plano Parkway. So if you're a true foodie and you want to get out and about this weekend, get over to Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in Plano. I want to show you something that was last night. Me and Mama La I had a cal zone and it was delicious. And don't forget you know, they won Best Pizza dm N last year. They're up for six more categories this year. You can go vote for him every single day. So go vote for our friends and Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen and the best of DMN thing. Heck, yes, we got a little bit of breaking news, but we're not going to break it for another ten minutes. That don't go anywhere, But right now it's time for this going on in Dallas, all right?
Speaker 2: Steven actually set this to me when so that would tell me that Skin subscribes to the US News and World Report.
Speaker 1: We need to give a shout out to our homeboy, Clearance Carter, who we were worked with at ESPN Radio. He sent this to me and Ben Currents.
Speaker 2: Carter, of course was stroking touring with Bruce Springsteen for all those years.
Speaker 1: That's Clarence Clemens, and he has passed away. You jerk, Roger Clemens. The flamethrowing picture that got into a lot of trouble. Yeah, big Longhorns guy, though, he'll put glue in his arm.
Speaker 2: So it is the fifteen best big cities to live in in the United States in both twenty five and twenty six. So oh takes several years, all right. What they used to break this down though, was these things quality of life, affordability, job market strength, and overall desirability. So we're talking crime rates, commute times, healthcare access, education quality. And these are major cities. It's not like Nacadocha's no doubt, all right. I can tell you without fear that six are in Texas in the top fifteen.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I didn't even know there were six major cities in Texas. Thought there were five. There's Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, and Houston. Houston and Beaumont and yeah, and Garland and.
Speaker 2: It was roy oh Royally Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fifteen San Diego always sound pretty desirable to me. That would be higher, but I think the cost of living is outrage and I think everyone's trying to get out of California, not stay in California. Dude. My kids went to the San Diego Zoo yesterday. Oh yeah, and you know it's the best zoo in America apparently. Okay, Yeah, I've been there. Yeah, oh you have? Yeah, been there? What a big shots? The best do in America. Why wouldn't I go there? Yeah, dude, congrats on them not getting mauled. Yeah, no, they they actually Desmond went out there into the monkey cage. Fourteen Indianapolis. What what?
Speaker 2: Thirteen Dallas not a top ten city? Oh the irony?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or the boys down the field? Twelve Seattle. I'll vouch for Seattle. I love Seattle. I want to go so bad. Me too. I've never been good city. Yep uh.
Speaker 2: And you can take a small, small drive ten to fifteen minutes out of town, go up a mountain. I think it's more of a short drive than a small drive. Columbus, Ohio number eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've I've heard Columbus is fantastic ben this time of year. Yeah, Banita run. Yeah. Ten Houston. No, Houston should not be higher than it.
Speaker 2: Says that because of that one barbecue spot that Gary Ark Coop told us about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you missed it, catching on the iHeart. I will say this, and I'm gonna piss off a bunch of rich people in Dallas. Houston is an amazing cuisine city. Really, Oh yes, okay, because it's it's basically an international magnet because of their petroleum oil scene. And so you have like Nigerian community, Thai community, like you have people from all around the world and they bring their authentic cuisine to your community. And so Houston is a badass foods.
Speaker 2: Nine mesa Arizona. Don't worry about that table. Arizona is not.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Thank you. Charlotte, North Carolina, Dude. I love Charlotte. I love Shark. It's a good city. Seven Jacksonville. No, I've never been, but there. Lex and TERI started out in Jacksonville. I I have been, but we we flew in there because we stayed in Saint Augustine, which is the oldest city in America.
Speaker 2: But I didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. I thought Jacksonville was a badass and a sad band of horses songs. San Antonio number six list sucks Man ahead of Dallas is terrible. Dude to get the food maybe the first. Let's ask Charles Barkley what he thinks about that. Five Nashville. I love Nashville. I've never been. Oh my god, what I've never been. It's like it's the music capital city of the world. It's the music capital. If you have a mandolin in your backpack, which I happened to have. But you guys would love Third Man Records. Just going there and see Jack White place, I feel you dog. Four fort Worth nice. It's the gateway to the West. Then I love fort Worth. If I didn't work for ninety seven point one the Eagle, uh, and didn't have a brewery in Solina that's going to be in Frisco soon, I would move to Fort Worth in a heartbeat.
Speaker 2: That's when we get that bullet train and you'll find I love it. Austin three.
Speaker 1: Uh. I haven't been to Austin in so long. I don't know that I can vouch for it.
Speaker 2: That's so crowded.
Speaker 1: I hear Austin's changed a lot. They like it.
Speaker 2: The last couple of times I went to l Paso. Wait, whoa, whoa, what Passo. It's a great place.
Speaker 1: That's compelling evidence that he just submitted number one. Yep, let me guess. Oh maha, no, but it does start with an oh oh Orlando.
Speaker 2: No, and tonight they will be hoisting the trophy Oklahoma City.
Speaker 1: Ew.
Speaker 2: This list sucks, and I'd like to dedicate this segment to all the Seattle Supersonic fans out there.
Speaker 1: You were screwed, ye, thank you for a terrible list. Good job coming up next, where are we going to go on the weekly weekday update?
Speaker 2: Apparently there's huge breaking news and we might need to be changing our passwords.
Speaker 1: No, that's coming up.