Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. History in the making could not be much more interesting than this. Let's start to show the Right Way with George Brockler. If you're new to the planet. George a very accomplished district attorney in a repo the eighteenth and he's now about to be elected DA in the new Douglas County district. So George joins us to talk about this deeply concerning, really remarkable in all the bad ways story about Colorado Secretary of State Jenner grissold It loves to brag about how she's the gold standard and everything else and so holier than now.
Speaker 2: And has just had failure after failure. And now what do we have.
Speaker 1: Thanks to the Colorado GOP breaking the story, we have her office posting online six hundred different passwords, bios password words to election equipment in Colorado. So George kind enough to join us on the issue.
Speaker 2: Of is there a crime here or.
Speaker 1: Is it quote just a gross incompetence recklessness that requires the resignation.
Speaker 2: George, welcome back to the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 3: Hey, thanks for having me on, Dan, Happy Halloween. Love the outfit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, my friend, thank you. It's my orange vest and just in the spirit of the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Thanks. A lot of great comments on it today too. But yeah, George, so I know you've been studying this.
Speaker 1: You tweeted out at George Brockler CRS one DASH thirteen DESH seven O eight sub two. Can you walk people through that and give us your take on this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to go back to Tina Peters. Right, So, Tina Peters happens. There's an indictment. That indictment contains language that says, amongst many of the other things that Tina's accused of doing, she posted online the very same passwords that Jenna Grizzold's office just posted online, and it says it's a serious data breach. In response to that, Tina Peters gets charged with a couple of different charges, but not this one. And the reasons this one wasn't charged is because it didn't exist. This was part of a twenty twenty two bill that Jenna championed. That usurped a lot of local control from county clerics and created broad sweeping powers and a duty for Jenna to safe keep these elections. But it also created a brand new law. That's the one I put in the tweet there that's gone crazy, Dan, I've never had a tweet like this. You have them all the time. I don't. It's had over like four hundred and twenty thousand impression. Wow, I've never seen anything like it. And it's just the law and this statute, which I think we should call Jenna's law, for the law she can't be that allows her, that allows her to go after anyone who posts online passwords, and it calls it a fifth class felony when it happens. And so the question you asked is the most important one, and that is is what she did at crime? And the best answer I can give to what she has right there is we don't know yet. We don't know yet, but there needs to be an investigation. Yes, the long self requires knowing conduct, but we don't know. I mean the number of questions that have yet to be answered, and the frustrating part for me, and I'm sure it's for the listeners too. Is nobody in power seems to give a damn about getting answers to any of this stuff.
Speaker 2: Jeez, I wonder why what party.
Speaker 4: Is you from?
Speaker 3: I think it's the dam Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Georgia At this point, as I've talked about from the jump on this, I mean, there has to be a special prosecutor, right, I mean you can't have Phil Wiser investigating her. You can't have any other Democrat investigating her. And that's no reflection on any of those individuals, but simply for public confidence, you know, this can't appear to be political. You have to have a true independent prosecutor with the kind of forensic help that you need to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 3: That's absolutely right, And you know it's not throwing stones to say what you said, because there are legitimate conflicts that exist that would not just the party affiliation. But the Attorney General represents the Secretary of State's office. When Jenna went to court and tried to keep Trump off the ballot, the person sitting at the table representing her from the AGS. So Phil can't really investigate her. But we do have a bit of a roadmap for this way back in two thousand and eight, there was a DA named John Newsom down in Opaso County, predecessor Dan May, and he ran into some trouble and needed to be investigated for how he appropriated certain funds. So Ritter appoints John Southers right quality AG, A great AG. So others says, hang on, I used to be John Newsom's boss. I can't do this. That looks like a conflict. So he turned around and then appointed two former district attorneys Al Dominga's at a Weld and stut Van Mevrin at a Larimer. So we already have a roadmap for how this worked. And if it requires the governor appointing the attorney general to appoint a former prosecutor, I just happen to know a couple, yes.
Speaker 1: And so, But George, I'm sure everybody listening is thinking the same thing. Is there any way we can make this happen? Whose desk is it.
Speaker 2: On right now? Who has the primary responsibility right now to make this happen?
Speaker 3: So glad you asked, this election law is clear and that it is the jurisdiction to cover election law. To protect our election laws falls between both the Attorney General and the district attorney. But here's what the statute says. If anybody, any person takes an affi David to the district Attorney's office, and the only relevant district attorney's office at this point would be Beth McCann's, Devers takes an affidavit identifying the person they think committed a violation of the election law and spells out the facts, then the DA must initiate. It says, shall initiate an investigation and where reasonable, pursue a prosecution. And that's the ticket right there. We can call on polls to do it, and he shouldn't want us to call on him. He should want to do this proactically because the problem is Dan. You've called him out, I've called him out. The other media has called him out. If they if they do it now, he looks like he's caving in. And we know one thing is true. The only person he gives into is Kim Kardashian. So until he called an as.
Speaker 1: Well said yeah, yeah, no, oh my lord, don't get me started on that. Perture So right, George Brockler, our guest candidate for DA in the twenty third George Brockler dot com. So, as a practical matter, George, does this person who walks into the DA's office respectfully and provides the required paperwork need to be a Denver resident?
Speaker 2: Nope, okay, No, The.
Speaker 3: Way the statue reads is any person.
Speaker 2: So can you get there before the end of the day.
Speaker 3: I can't. It's Halloween, So I've got them. I've got candy kid duties that I've got in front of me. But it doesn't mean we couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: But wait a second, the DA could do it on their own initiative obviously, right, which the DA should have already done.
Speaker 2: Now, maybe the DA has and we just don't know about it yet. But that has to happen.
Speaker 1: Jenna Griswold should be requesting it.
Speaker 3: She should be you're right, you're right. Anybody worth their salt in public office should be saying, hey, I don't want my fingerprints on this investigation. I want someone else to come in here and find where my fingerprints are and clear me of this so we could move forward. But everything she's done, Dan, and you've talked about this now for a couple of days. Everything she's done has been put Jenna first, put Colorado's election system. Second, how do you not tell the clerks?
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I was just going to say.
Speaker 1: In great job by Kyle Clerk reporting on this, she reportedly, is this right? George did not tell the clerks for five days after this was discovered.
Speaker 3: That is correct. And the only reason she told the clerks was because Dave Williams and the g came out with the news and then she had to rush to tell the clerks. I mean, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: Why didn't she tell the clerks?
Speaker 3: Hijacked an investigation in Mesa County jump the investigations announced. Hey, by the way, a bunch of ballots were stolen and some of them swept through the system. That was premature because the investigation wasn't done. Now she says, well, we didn't tell anybody because we're investigating ourselves.
Speaker 1: What you know, what's ironic here is if there is not very soon announced some very high level, credible, independent investigation, it's the most profound indictment of these elected Democrats and Democratic Party in Colorado that we've seen probably in our lifetime. And there's a lot of reason to criticize both, but this would be by far the worst because that would just be an admission at this point, right, that that politics before public interest, politics before you know the integrity of our electoral system.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it would be worst if.
Speaker 3: You're Phil Wiser. You want to be governor, right, and Jenna wants to be governor. So Phil says, look, I represent you. I will compete for the same thing. If this guy wanted credibility statewide, independent of party. This is a guy that could come forward and say we got to do this, and Jenna, you need to agree to this. The governor wants to be president, he should have gotten down in front of us and said, hey, dang party be damned, this is an election system we're talking about.
Speaker 1: You're right, my brother, that's what should have happened. It should have happened for all sorts of reasons. Can you stay through another segment, because what I want to submit to you on the other side, though, is I believe that is not happening now for political reasons. And George Brockler, I guess he'll come back on the other side. But as I was saying yesterday, my belief I can't prove it. I'm not even sure it's true. My belief is that the reason this story got launched in Kyle Clark did a tremendous job, no matter what the motives were. But listen, I think the left once Griswold gone and to the point before the governor's race starts next Wednesday, and.
Speaker 2: She is a very.
Speaker 1: Inconvenient truths as a candidate for governor, which is that the left talks this big game about diversity and enlightenment and everything else, but when it comes to doling out these big jobs like governor and senator, it's the white guys who get them, and it's usually the old white guys who get them. So the last thing they want is Jenna Griswold in that governor's race, reminding people that, hey, wait a second, what about women?
Speaker 2: You know, what about people of colors?
Speaker 1: So I think they want Jenna Griswold out of the way, and this story, it is the perfect way to do it.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kapla.
Speaker 5: Show and now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast right.
Speaker 6: Blond Sound CNN because it reminds me so much of twenty sixteen, And I think there are a lot of similarities right now between this campaign and that campaign. The divisions in the country were significant back then. People didn't think Trump had a chance back then, He's been gaining and gaining the momentum.
Speaker 2: I don't know who's gonna win. I can't call it, and.
Speaker 7: Nobody should because statistically and polling and.
Speaker 2: Focused books, it is way too close to call.
Speaker 7: However, the momentum is clearly in what I see, what I hear is in his favor, and so every word, every phrase, every misstep, every gaff matters as those last remaining persuadables make their decision. I don't believe in they undecided anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't believe there is undecided.
Speaker 1: So Franklin's hey, really happy to have George Brockler with us. George is a super prosecutor first in the eighteenth in a rapo about to be elected DA in the new twenty third, which is Douglas County. He has a tweet at this point which I think has probably been seen by is it two billion people at this point, George, this is some kind of new record, like four thousand, four hundred and twenty thousand.
Speaker 3: It's at four hundred and twenty thousand now impressions and then like tens of thousands of likes and retweets, And the crazy thing is it's a little insulting. All I did was quote the law. Like when I say things, it gets virtually no likes, but when I quote the law, bam, it just blows up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'll quote for you what George posted that has all of these likes and views, obviously from all over the country. CRS one thirteen seven eight to two quote. Any person who knowingly publishes or causes to be published passwords ellipses relating to a voting system shall immediately have their authorized access revoked and is guilty of a Class five felony. Obviously, there's the knowingly requirement, but as George pointed out, hey, we need a full investigation done by an independent prosecutor to determine whether that occurred.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: That's right now, and isn't it weird. I've heard that this employee she blames some employee, and that this employee is no longer with the office. And I've heard people say he or she we don't know what's fired. Well, I don't know if that's true. Here's something else we know about the Dems in power and stay governed. They hide the bad things that happen in office by making these people sign these non disclosure drive government employees and give them severance pactes that happen ilegal. We don't know. We just can't. It should be legal. We can't know unless there's an independent investigation.
Speaker 1: Right, so we do not know if that happened here. But George, you had mentioned another statute. I believe that might apply here if I read this correctly. Is there another statute that more broadly just discusses and I'm paraphrasing, like official incompetence.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, there's two. There's two other statutes that apply that, unlike Jenna's Law, were in existence for Tina Peters, and we're actually got convicted of why law and it's it's where you're it's a missing incompetence law, missing confidence law. Tina got convicted of something called second degree official misconduct, and that actually could apply here as well. And I'll tell you why. There's two things. And then there's an act full statute within the election law that's called violation of a duty, and that duty is defined by Jenna's Law because there's this pre am or the legislature set out in twenty twenty two, all the responsibilities that the Secretary of State's state has now in these new superpowers that they have, and she has clearly failed them, because one of them is to protect the election system and to follow the state and federal laws that are applicable to it. Now clearly she hasn't done that, and failing that duty, she signed up in my opinion, for that charge and the second degree official misconduct.
Speaker 1: So now the big question is will there be a special prosecutor, as there clearly needs to be, Which is not a conclusion that you or anybody else committed a crime. The point is simply that there are fair questions out there that have to be answered in the interest of public confidence in the system and in the interest of making sure nothing was compromised here. So I don't have the ability to know the answer to that. You need somebody with investigative powers, somebody with subpoena power if ness's through a grand jury, somebody with a forensic expert. So as people are driving down the street right now, George, you know, they're probably making Dennis a lot of money, just grinding their teeth together, thinking, OMG, the Left's going to be able to just sweep this under the carpet. There's not going to be any real investigation. If it was a Republican they already would have had the public hanging. So in the end, is there anything people listening can do to make sure that what should happen happens.
Speaker 3: What if everybody either send an email to because we know poll us response to two things Kim Kardashian and the other is a change dot org petition. Right, those have changed his mind on multiple criminal things. But I think I think what we need is just one one good person in that Denver area there to go in and swear out an affidavit using nothing more than Kyle Clark's interview and any of the number of articles that got reported. It's got Jenna's statements on it. That should be enough to launch an investigation. And when you say we know this would be different for Republican, we know it would be different because it happened. When Jenna saw something she thought was miss convict in Mesa, she swooped in and removed an elected official from her authority to oversee that election. We know that if a Republican clerk and recorder had posted passwords online, she would have rushed to MSNBC. She would have talked about protecting the system, she would have condemned that person and stripped them of their authority. But when she does it and Kyle Clark asks the common sense question, Hey, are you going to resign, She's like, absolutely not. Why all the heirs big sigh, Well, I thought perfectly, yeah, well the person that's taken over the election system.
Speaker 1: And let me shift out of legal analysis to politics for a second, which you also do so very well and did for years on your own show. First of all, I think Kyle Clark did spectacular work on this, and it was a good reminder of when we used to have multiple investigatives.
Speaker 2: Who did not appear to be just kind.
Speaker 1: Of activists for political party interest and they did great investigative reporting all the time, and every station had one, and it was a great service to this state and Kyle Clark. This one report was just a reminder of those golden days and how valuable it is. So full credit to Kyle Clark for all of that. Now, my own suspicion, of course, is that there's politics behind this, and that the left ones Jenna Griswold out of the way before this governor's race starts next Wednesday. So which deems do you expect to see in the governor's race.
Speaker 3: Well prior to this and depending upon how she weathers it, I would have said Jenna Griswold, Phil Wiser, and an outside chance at jo Nah Goose. And I say outside chance because if the Republicans maintained control of the House after Tuesday, and I expect that they will, even if it's a narrow majority, if they maintain it, then I think he looked strongly at jumping into the governor's race, and frankly, out of the three of them, I think Joe is probably the best. Keep him out of the tree. But if they take over the leadership of the House, we're talking about a kid who's I don't know how old is Jodah Gou's seventeen or something, but he's already the number four guy in that right here, likely to climb that ladder.
Speaker 1: And well thought of there, George, is you know better than I do. The music means done for today, A great work on this heading toward half a million views of that tweet. Thank you, George, Thanks for the time, good luck on Tuesday Halloween you as well.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast, say good, tired.
Speaker 8: Of the negative arm mind, buy you dank Joyce and be in your mind for us to say, no, we are not going backwards.
Speaker 9: Are going.
Speaker 2: I'm scared. What happened to the joy? What happened to the joy?
Speaker 10: That was Hillary and Kamalo and a duet? Oh man, this is scary Halloween. Hey glad you are here. By the way, George Brockler started the show with us.
Speaker 1: If you missed it, you might want to pick up the podcast because we were doing a legal deep dive on the statutes might apply if in I underlying, if there are any crimes associated with Jenna Griswold's office releasing six hundred passwords to election equipment. Now, we have no reason to believe at this point that there was anything actually compromised in the end, but we can't know, and the people the state have to know. There has to be an independent prosecutor with forensic experts. There has to be a deep dive. We have to get the full truth public publishedly announced and provided in a way that people can analyze. We'll get into the Trump campaign and what it had to say to Griswold today, and of course we'll get to all the latest on the presidential Let's go first to Jim and Very you're on the Damn Kaplis Show.
Speaker 3: Welcome Jim Van, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 9: I think Donald Trump should make a campaign promise right now that if elected, he'd bring together both the Senate and the Congress with the mandate that they work together and craft a national abortion bill, thereby taking that issue off the table completely. What do you think I.
Speaker 2: Think he'd lose?
Speaker 3: You serious?
Speaker 9: Yeah, seventy Americans think there should be some agree with abortions, some some form of abortions.
Speaker 1: Well, I agree with you on that, but a good strong majority of Americans object to late term abortions for example.
Speaker 9: Right, That's that's what the Congress and the Senate is getting the get rid of those things.
Speaker 2: But the point is it belongs in the states. It belongs.
Speaker 9: Why do you say that when you can bring it before the Congress and the Senate and have them craft a bill.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, I think you'd run into some real constantitutional issues with that to begin with.
Speaker 2: I mean, what would make that a matter.
Speaker 1: Of federal legislative jurisdiction instead of the right of the people of each state.
Speaker 9: A constitutional amendment. I think Americans are looking for that.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, listen, now we're shifting gears and talking about a constitutional amendment. And what I'd say on that is, as you know, you know what the process involves, and that it's there's no reason to believe that's going to happen in America right now. But Jim, all I'm saying is, and first I approach it from what my mom always taught me. I consider her a founder. I consider her a founder of the pro life movement after Row, and that is doing the right thing is always good politics. And so you start with what's the right thing to do, which is obviously protecting is a human life. But then you extended, okay, politically, my goodness, Jim. If if Donald Trump was to in some concrete way right now abandon the pro life position, and I don't like some of the things he said recently, but he's still obviously a million times better than Kamala Harrison the left, I he would lose the election because he needs a full throated, massive, energetic turnout from his base to win this election, and a big part of his base are committed pro lifers. And I'll tell you something about we pro lifers, and you are probably one of well I don't know if you are, Jim, but pro lifers there's nothing in it for them other than the purity of the cause. And you are voting to save a life. And if all of a sudden it appears that your candidate is no better than the other side when it comes to saving lives, guess what, You're not going to vote for that person.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 9: I did not expect that take from you. I thought this would be some way to shut the left up.
Speaker 1: Well, but the respectfully, Jim, the idea, in my mind is not to shut the left up. The idea is to convince the American people that abortion is what it really is and that it shouldn't be permitted. So that that's that's I think what we need to do.
Speaker 9: But well, I don't know your position. I'm going to guess at it now. But there's got to be exceptions for the mother like that. You won't agree with that.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: My starting point is this, we have to start with the reality. This is an innocent human life. So that's just a scientific reality. That's not religion, that's not philosophy. That's the scientific reality. So now what you're really asking is, Okay, under what circumstances can we kill an innocent human life? And so my view is I want to protect every innocent human life. But if I have a chance to save the vast majority of innocent human lives as sooner on the way to saving them all, than I'd want.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 1: So obviously, politically, you know, whether you're talking individual states or whatever, there are almost always going to be exceptions, and and so I'm for saving every life as quickly as we can until we get to the day when we can.
Speaker 2: Save them all.
Speaker 9: I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jim, appreciate the call. Thank you for that. My friend.
Speaker 1: Listen, in terms of abortion, Hey, we're going to find out together Tuesday, right, We're going to find out together Tuesday. If there's a sleeper pro abortion vote, pro extreme position on abortion vote on Tuesday night, that's always a possibility that it's not showing up in the polls, it's going to be a far more powerful force, and that it will throw this whole analysis off.
Speaker 2: I recognize that's a possibility.
Speaker 1: I think I think exponentially greater possibility that Donald Trump is not only going to win, but win by a wider margin than expected for the reasons we've talked about before and will again, and in America right now, you know, other than the extremist, there is not an appetite. There is not an appetite for what the Jared polis Is and Michael Bennett's and John Hickenloopers and Joe Biden's and Kamala Harris's want, which is, you got that healthy baby at nine months, seconds away from being delivered with a healthy mom, you can chop that baby up. No, there is not an appetite in America for that. And that's the monstrous extreme that the modern Democrat Credit Party is at. And that's why I think as you get into these polls and you see that the abortion spread not in all polls, but in many polls is not as big in Harris's favor as you might imagine. As more and more Americans are learning just how monstrous the Democratic Party position is on this, I want to get to some great text and sound as well.
Speaker 2: Interesting point by Texter Damn.
Speaker 1: Trump canceled Penn State via Ohio State because Penn State will be destroyed. Can't be Trump can't be seen supporting a loser. That's an interesting theory. Yeah, President Trump was supposed to be at the Penn State game Saturday, and he's going to be in Virginia now instead, going to have a couple of other rallies. If I had to bet, I would bet that he believes are in good state, good shape now in Pennsylvania because listen, he asked when Pennsylvania right, and that he's got a shot, maybe a shot in Virginia, et cetera.
Speaker 2: I thought another reason he.
Speaker 1: Might be passing on the Penn State game is not wanting to alienate Pennsylvania voters by causing a big traffic mass, by causing a big security mess at the stadium, because as you know, that can happen when somebody of his stature goes to a stadium.
Speaker 2: And I would still bet on that. But that is an interesting theory.
Speaker 1: What do you think of that, Ryan that because truly Ohio State will probably roll Penn State in that game.
Speaker 10: Well, it's only a three and a half point spread at the moment, and Penn State is a hang underdog.
Speaker 2: What did they know?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 10: I think I would still like that he would go to the game. It's such an important state pivotal. You got the most popular college football team in the state, the Nindy Lions. I think it makes a lot of sense. And he's been hitting all the right notes lately. Dan with the McDonald's with the vest that you're wearing right now in the garbage, did you.
Speaker 1: Tweet that out and people can sell that, Dan Kaplack In my costume today, I've got my sanitation worker costume on and it's I think it's a good look.
Speaker 2: Makes me look a little well trimmer.
Speaker 5: That's what Trump suggests.
Speaker 2: I got some bodyo all o line, we're going to play.
Speaker 10: But he took his jacket off and just had the dress shirt, and I think that was.
Speaker 5: More comical look for him.
Speaker 1: Tremendous look. But yeah, no, that's interesting. But that's what encourages me so much. Ryan, among other things. We both know if Donald Trump thought he needed to be at that Penn State game to win Pennsylvania, he would be at that Penn State game. He's been all in on Pennsylvania.
Speaker 10: There's a couple of rescheduling things, and always for these last few days, listeners follow where the candidates go.
Speaker 5: He was in Albuquerque, New Mexico today.
Speaker 10: That's not supposed to be a swing state now either he's trying to bluff and act like it is. The last polling data shows him within four or five points, that's just outside the margin of error. But then he's rescheduled some Pennsylvania appearances for two in Michigan, including the last stop where he made the last stop up in twenty sixteen was my former hometown, Grand Rapids Mission, remember that, And that's where he's going to be Monday night.
Speaker 1: And his famous line when he showed up at that rally and it was early on election day, right, and he said, this doesn't feel like second place.
Speaker 2: And I know we need to hit this hard break. But a couple of things.
Speaker 1: We just start with the obvious, right, he knows he has to have Pennsylvania, right, So I think the fact he's not going to that penn State game tells me they think they have Pennsylvania. And I don't know how else you could possibly be unless again it's a concern about making enemies because his appearance would delay entry to the stadium, cause all sorts of traffic and security issues. But we have a lot more ground to cover when we come back. Just some of that instant classic sound and Trump's doing a great job of carrying out you know, the Biden labeling half the country as garbage, and Mark Cuban trying to trying to double down on that today but this time aimed at women. Will have that as well. But I want to ask you when you get back, something weird, not scary, but weird that happened to me this morning. Could never see it coming. You've probably never heard of it happening.
Speaker 2: Was it a ghost? You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Taplass Show podcast.
Speaker 11: Republicans have been registered voters in big, huge numbers. They have been gaining in party registration versus the Democrats in the swing states with party registration.
Speaker 5: We're talking Arizona.
Speaker 11: I think it's a five point they've expanded their lead from five points from where it was back in twenty twenty. How about Nevada, Big Republican registrations there, they liked.
Speaker 5: The early vote.
Speaker 11: How about North Carolina, big Republican registration games.
Speaker 5: How about Pennsylvania. We spoke about it before a few months ago.
Speaker 11: Big Republican party registration games versus from where they were four years ago. So Republicans are putting more Republicans in the electorate. The Democratic number versus the Republican number has shrunk. And so the bottom line is if Republicans win, come next week, Donald Trump wins comes next week, the signs all along will have been obvious. We would look at the right direction being very low, Joe Biden's approval rating being very low, and republic things really registering numbers.
Speaker 2: You can't say you weren't warned. And that's CNN. Glad you're here.
Speaker 1: Let me go to the phone lines, back to the text. And this really amazing time to be alive. Right, Obviously you're into this stuff. You're listening to a show like this, but there's never been a moment like this. I do don't want to throw this out here real quick. Do you think this was a ghost or is there some mechanical explanation. It's just something I never would have seen coming, and I wouldn't even mention it if it wasn't for Halloween. But okay, so this morning I'm getting.
Speaker 2: Ready to leave.
Speaker 1: Every day I go to breakfast at snooze on my way into the office.
Speaker 2: It's just a.
Speaker 1: Great daily tradition. So I'm backing out of my parking space. Every time I put it in reverse, the trunk opens, because I have a hatchback right SUV. Every single time I put it into reverse, the trunk opens. Now I've got to leave to go down to Colorado Springs to visit a couple of great clients of mine. But every time I put it in reverse, the trunk opens. Happened nine straight times before I said I don't have time for this. I just put it in reverse, let the trunk open, backed it out, closed the trunk, and then didn't reverse.
Speaker 2: Again, just kept going straight.
Speaker 1: So Ryan on Halloween, is that a ghost having some fun or how do you otherwise explain that?
Speaker 10: The timing of it is what throws everything into question. I think any other day you're thinking it's some kind of what would you be thinking?
Speaker 5: It's so odd?
Speaker 2: I've never heard or seen.
Speaker 1: And I've had some very bad cars over the years, you know, cars that got pushed more than they got driven.
Speaker 2: But this is a really good car, as it would be.
Speaker 10: But every time you put in reverse that inside with the trunk, oh, it.
Speaker 2: Was Yeah, their connection was clear.
Speaker 10: That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard. Yeah, yeah, hard to explain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then later in the day it stopped. So I'm just wondering if it was just a ghost having some food.
Speaker 2: Jim in Denver. You're on the Dan Kapla show. You could be a friendly ghost.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, Jim, Dan, how are you doing.
Speaker 5: I'm living the.
Speaker 1: Dream, my friend. How about you? You ready for that big Trump victory? You got the champagne.
Speaker 4: I honestly think Kamala is going to pull it out. Wow, we'll see. I mean pretty much. It's a top you had, Harry. I think you had Harry Antono. I was that Harry. But he also put out another thing that said, fifteen out of the last sixteen elections, the candidate with the highest favorability rating one so and Kamala has that right now.
Speaker 1: Well, and the one way that didn't happen was twenty sixteen with Trump.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, yeah, yeah, who was up.
Speaker 1: Against much better candidate than Kamala Harris, Okay, okay.
Speaker 4: No, but I'm just saying you know that.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, nothing's guaranteed. We've said all along, right, there's one. Oh, yeah, you want to talk about something else, go for it.
Speaker 4: I do, and thank you. You know I'm a liberal Democrat. I listened to a lot of what Trump says, and I'm really alarmed at the things that I hear him saying that campaign stop after campaign stop. He's making the same reckless accusations that motivated the attack on the Congress four years ago. He's saying, you know that twenty twenty was stolen, and he's saying that the only way the Democrats can win is if there's is if they steal it. And he says they cheat, and they cheat, and they cheat, and I think he's sowing seeds. I mean, I can't believe he's doing this, after seeing the violence that the accusations caused last time, that he's throwing out the same seeds to his followers.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, to let me ask you this, my friend.
Speaker 1: If let's say, if in fact, an election was rigged, and you know, I've said repeatedly on the show, I've not seen proof to convince me that there was enough fraud to overturn the election, But if an election was rigged, you would agree that a candidate should be talking about that and should be saying, hey, the election was rigged and we need to make sure we have a clean election. You would not disagree with that right, I agree on and Donald Trump, I think truly believes to his cores that that election was stolen. And I think he truly believes that. Now, as you know, Jim, when we talk about different ways to rig an election, I think the media rigged that election by burying the Hunter Biden Joe Biden corruption story. And I think that's one way to rig an election, and I think the media did that. Hey, I don't want to cut you off. We have Wayne Williams coming up, the former Secretary of State at five six to talk about this big, big, big problem in the secretary of State's office. Jim hold On, we'd love to get you back later on the show and continue the conversation on The Dan Kapli Show.