Speaker 1: Welcome to the Cult of Cryptis Strange of counters, of frogs.
Speaker 2: And lizards, dumb my nick children, DoD.
Speaker 3: Man, Bigfoot, Mockman and all their victims. Murray pictures captured by shot witness, ufloes breaking laws of physics, Pictures of aliens.
Speaker 4: Carving the high rogue lyphics.
Speaker 2: This is a bizarre world.
Speaker 5: That we live in.
Speaker 3: So sit back, relax, laugh and listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics.
Speaker 1: This is Tom Thompson Casinos the Raptilian from Strange Group podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things.
Speaker 2: So strap in for this mild and hilarious ride.
Speaker 1: Now to the show, everybody.
Speaker 2: The curtains are open. We're checking tickets at the door. It's about to get strange, everybody. So when you're feeling all alone, grabbing him here and get stone.
Speaker 3: I'm welcome you to the podcast Strange Broke, where you entertain you.
Speaker 4: It's about oh man, Welcome to the Strange Room podcast. Hello there, that's super creepy. Don't get dumpson in there. I went Japanese with it.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you coming at you live.
Speaker 2: We're not live.
Speaker 4: We're alive. They don't know.
Speaker 2: You don't know that bullshit? All right, I'm drinking on Actually we're still drinking on the Alberta fucking what's it called Alberta spring.
Speaker 4: A Premium? Right it? Did?
Speaker 5: You just pardon me? Can we just tom just cheers the mic if you've been part of our podcast for at all. He gets very angry when I do that.
Speaker 4: Oh man, but yeah.
Speaker 2: That's that shot hit wrong?
Speaker 4: Does the shot ever hit right? Really?
Speaker 2: Fucking Domino's pizza? Man, my eyes are watering.
Speaker 4: Well, he's just looking at me. He's like, my god, Billy's so pretty.
Speaker 2: He's such a pretty boy. Fuck that. We got lots of snacks. We got chips, we got chocolate, we got edything my.
Speaker 4: Girlfriend got straight up here.
Speaker 2: My girlfriend's like, I bought you snacks so you don't get too fucked up. And she knows that Billy likes a snack. Anytime we have chocolate in the house or anything, chips, Bill, we eat the entire bad.
Speaker 4: But at the end of the podcast it's good.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, we should freestyle or we should do this, and Billy be like, I just want my chips. Fuck. We're drinking on whiskey. We have nothing on the television right now.
Speaker 4: It's fucking pointless. You know what. That's probably for the best. Let's just leave nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, we have got out of that routine.
Speaker 5: You know what, how about we put on family Guy, I don't want in the bag.
Speaker 4: How about you just shut up? It's on mute anyway.
Speaker 2: So how is the quarantine going people?
Speaker 4: Is it going good? Are you out of canned goods? You know what?
Speaker 5: That's the thing too, Like everybody was buying like canned food, like they're gonna be in there for fucking years. But I'm like, honestly, I'm like, the power isn't fucking going on now.
Speaker 4: It's funny. You can do freezers, you can buy steaks, you can buy good We still.
Speaker 2: Have water, we still have electricity. All these motherfucker's knocking up on the.
Speaker 4: Ship, but like, we're not gonna have power.
Speaker 2: Do you have your vitamins? Nobody's stockpiled and vitamins at all.
Speaker 5: Maybe some people they did, Dude, vitamins take forever to go through. You buy one bottle of vitamins is good for like forty days.
Speaker 2: No, I take vitamins every day, and you're one of those people. My piss is fluorescent green. I'm almost two years away from being thirties.
Speaker 4: Had me wait a minute, your piss is what color?
Speaker 2: Fluorescent yellow?
Speaker 4: You said green?
Speaker 2: So I'm right, I'm the toxic avenger, even though Billy wouldn't know what that is. Do you know what the toxic avenger is?
Speaker 4: The avenger that's toxic?
Speaker 2: Oh you're sad, sad Am, I not right? Well, yes, but yes, we've been done by Trauma Studio. I think, yeah, trauma, trauma, trauma. Yeah, Trauma Studios is fucking great. So we're gonna get into some alien shit again. I do loved getting an alien stuff. It's fun, it's weird. I'm like, I'm on the weird, but I'm off board, like I'm kind of I'm like, I'm missing.
Speaker 4: The fucking you've ever been off for.
Speaker 2: I'm getting old now, Okay, so I'm starting to realize.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a whole new conversation.
Speaker 4: Let's open that door.
Speaker 2: I still believe.
Speaker 5: Don't you believe in any more that you used to? I'd like to open that gate.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to question things more often than I used to, Like stand at the sky and have cigarettes drunk and listen to music, why like get ready to write music and stuff like that. And I used to look at the stars and anything I saw that was moving in the sky, I would think it's a US. Nowadays I'm like, hey, that's a plane. Maybe That's what I hate when people are like, it could be a satellite and it's like it's a satellite moving at the rapid speed that some of these things I've.
Speaker 4: Seen satellites are very slow.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, and what they're like, you can see a blinking light from a satellite, fucking.
Speaker 4: Man, like you can even satellites.
Speaker 2: That's what people are Well, let's be did you see your satellite reflect from the sun? And that's what you think?
Speaker 4: Is that you maybe maybe it's a little far fetched.
Speaker 2: This Family Guy episode is a fucking Christmas episode.
Speaker 4: I would ever watch in the Raggedy Ann and Andy Christmas.
Speaker 2: Episode, you know, every episode.
Speaker 5: That's not even close to what the episode was. I just saw, I just saw what's his name? I can just tell us, come on, you know it, that's his name, Julian.
Speaker 2: What's his name? Patrick fucking Swicey.
Speaker 4: You nailed it. You nailed it.
Speaker 2: You're stupidly watching fan Patrick swayzy, what are you doing stupid? Oh, so, like we're gonna get into a bunch of different alien races down the road and everything, and it's just fun to like touch upon. And I am a big believer in aliens and anything can be like anything in some other dimension planet universe, can be something different than us, but also can be human.
Speaker 5: I asked for ten seconds of silence for Tom's progression. I want ten seconds, ten seconds to appreciate Tom not looking at the stars and going ufl Just ten one, five.
Speaker 4: Six, seven, Thank you for your counts up me.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get the maned mantis aliens. They're like praymantis aliens. Essentially, they're called the oss. We'll have pictures. The mantis aliens are perhaps the most mysterious and unsettling of all extraterrestrial creatures.
Speaker 4: Didn't happen.
Speaker 2: These beings appear within many abduction scenarios with abductees, with abductees reporting the ominous present of these entities looming over their beds as they wake up in the dead of night. That's a lot of alien ship like we're going to dive into other stuff. But there's many stories of like waking up and seeing the grays like at the foot of the bed, like the short grays.
Speaker 4: And many ones.
Speaker 2: Probably said this before on the podcast, but there was a story of a lady that like woke up and just like goes to get like a drink of water, and then like there's a bunch of little gray aliens like looking through a bookshelf, like what is she reading this book? And then they're like throwing them all around this Turkey Thanksgiving. But I don't think like I think the grays understand the manti the manta like creatures a mantis. It's either mantids or mantis. There's different ways to say that, like hentai funny, but like.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not saying like hen like MANSI could be a.
Speaker 2: Maybe prai mantis, pray manti.
Speaker 5: It could be mantis. It's not fucking hooked up to the goddamn internet. Stop talking to.
Speaker 2: I don't understand your ques.
Speaker 4: As soon as I said stop talking, it like shut right down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fucking Elon Musk listening to you.
Speaker 5: He's like sorry, or Jeff Bezos Musk. It's like, I wonder if these guys know how to build my rocket ship?
Speaker 2: Are they going to Mars yet. When's that happening?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I kind of want to go.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard in one of my songs, I literally say I'll be the last person to go to Mars.
Speaker 5: Well, I kind of be the first. I don't have too much going on for me here.
Speaker 2: So you have a podcast that you are doing.
Speaker 4: I don't have too much going on for me. Okay, fuck you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're on quarantine. We didn't even talked about it last week. Quarantin quarantine.
Speaker 4: We did talk about it last week, did we say do we say?
Speaker 2: I don't think we said that.
Speaker 4: I'm not personally ongoing.
Speaker 2: No, but you you are still but you're you're a bartender.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so I'm out of work, but yeah, well not really catch Yeah. I get a few hours doing doing takeout and delivery.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I want any bartender in the world to be like, yay minimum wa.
Speaker 5: Fuck that, that's not why I do that job better than unemployment.
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah, but you got supervisor roles or you're helping out a few more bucks.
Speaker 4: I guess the fuck sakes.
Speaker 5: He looks a little crazy and say, I know, I get fucking angry. I want people to come in and drink. Just let me it should be just let me serve who I want to serve. It's a twenty five thousand dollars fine. If you serve anybody in a re. Yeah, if you let a customer come in and sit down and eat coode, there is.
Speaker 4: Twenty five thousand dollars. You can't let them order it.
Speaker 2: You want them sit down and eat pussy.
Speaker 5: I think that's a whole new law. I think that's that's straight up, like different.
Speaker 2: Just sit down. There's a girl's legs wide open and ship and he's like, I thought.
Speaker 4: You said, no, we're doing that podcast.
Speaker 2: I could do it.
Speaker 4: I can't go.
Speaker 2: That sounds worse than what I did. Okay, while the Mantis beings is not widely reported like a reported as much as the gray or Nordic aliens here, Okay, you've been on this podcast for how long? Do you know what Nordic aliens? Tell me?
Speaker 4: The aliens? The Nordic aliens are the long, skinny ones. Nope, yes, Sarah.
Speaker 2: Blonde hair, blue eyed like Palladians.
Speaker 4: That's long hair, blue eyes, long and skinny. Isn't that not? That was the biggest thing. That was the one you always looked at me and you went, you're that.
Speaker 2: I said, you're a gray.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right. Sorry, I got it mixed up with grace.
Speaker 2: Yeah great, okay, gray's bug eyed fucking.
Speaker 4: I got the mixed up with I got the mixed up with the.
Speaker 2: Eyed tall creature. And then you got the Palladians and the Nordic aliens, which are sexy, blonde blue eyes women and men. You you have ship eyes.
Speaker 4: I got green, they're green.
Speaker 2: Your eyes are pure brown, they're they're brown. And their hazel eyes right now, okay, I'm looking at your eyes right now, all right, they're pure brown.
Speaker 4: I tell hazel.
Speaker 2: Brown. They're brown as fuck.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be pool brown eyes. Mine are hazel funk off and you're gonna spill your drink.
Speaker 2: Oh weird. It still holds an important role within many extrastural contact scenarios, even though they're not as widely reported as the grays of the Nordics. Some researchers have considered the mansions are possibly an example of an early form of intelligent life from a planet Earth itself, but this is only one theory of the origin of these creatures.
Speaker 5: That's not even a theory of origin. You just like said comes from planet No, I said they could be from Apparently that's not what you made of Jesus. It sounds made of mythology.
Speaker 2: Okay, the mythology. The insect beings appear and within mythology throughout the world, including the Native Americans. The Casian tribe, Cosian tribe.
Speaker 5: Casany Caisson, Cassan, Sanyan.
Speaker 2: Gassan tribe of Africa specifically regard the Mantics as being the first living creatures upon Earth who granted life to animals and humans, and.
Speaker 4: They were God.
Speaker 5: Essentially, they granted their lives. They said, here you go, a frog who granted life.
Speaker 2: To animals and humans. They either genetically modified them to become.
Speaker 4: What they all is God.
Speaker 2: Africans Yes, some Africans. Uh, They actually invented language and bringing fire to the people fire fire like Beavis and butt Head. No, just wait. It said that the man has created the moon as a god of hunters by throwing a gall bladder into the sky. I just threw a gull bladder into the sky, bud, and now it's the moon. That's literally. Africans believed that you. Yeah, African tribal Africans also believe in crazy ship.
Speaker 4: I want to see your muscles. I want to see the muscles of a of a guy that could throw a gull bladder that high. I want to see.
Speaker 5: Is that zeus is it's got to be chintum like times like seventy thousand.
Speaker 4: No, it's throw a gall bladder. I'm into the atmosphere.
Speaker 2: I do not get. And when I was research they're reading this, I was like, a gull bladder, why is that the moon?
Speaker 4: It's a vital organ and the.
Speaker 2: Gall bladders is it isn't? It's not circular? I kinda and it reflects off the sun.
Speaker 4: Kind of circular. If you just take up the little pa it's close.
Speaker 2: I love alien ship, but some of the ship I'm like, man, I believe in the like logistical ship where it's like, yeah, aliens may create us from a fucking ape or a monkey or whatever, even like by uh those biological little fucking creatures and then involve their species kind of it. But to throw a gould blotter into the sky, okay, I threw a penis into the side and created the milky way, like you.
Speaker 4: How horn?
Speaker 2: Now everybody's been raped insect insects and body, equality of otherness and their demeanor and their appearance. Right Like, if you think about it, like and this lack of malmillion attributes, right like, it tends to either alienate or upset upset human beings, leading to death of many Earth insects because it's like, ew, that's a spider. That's the racket it. I guess it's sorry, but like say a fucking ants or a fucking primantis or yeah, and it's just like we don't see it the way maybe they see it, but things we find them ugly. But say, okay, just like monkeys whatever, right, you know, if we evolved from them or if we had a DNA gen actally modified by them kind of thing, right that we see each other as a certain we're attracted to each other because I think either we're obviously programmed too, since.
Speaker 4: Some monkeys.
Speaker 2: No what I'm saying, I'm saying. I'm saying that humans are attracted to other humans because we are humans, you fucking idiot, fucking idiot. But the thing is like if you saw, uh, you know, a tall, lengthy bug woman that had mine, Okay, you had the contribution to like kind of a feminine body, Uh, but it was bug like with a hard like what was that ship called exoskeleton and ship that they have on them? Like you would be creepy as fuck. And if if if I knew that they're alien beings and they were intelligent and I could talk to them and understand them, I would give them the benefit of the doubt and be like, well, like, yeah, you're like you creep me out, but can you like talk me through it so I understand why you're here, like instead of like if somebody shows up in my bedroom and it's a pretty man just looking thing and.
Speaker 4: I'm like, but I don't think they would talk you through it.
Speaker 2: It's they use a lot of aliens, right, we know use the telepathy ship, right.
Speaker 4: So I was trying to think of that word telepathy.
Speaker 2: While mantits is easily uh, it's most human like anthropod They exist in a deeply rooted fear of otherness that is generating when a person encounters such a creature because it doesn't look human. You're as tall as a human as it would be creepy, right, even grace portions. I would scream if I saw that was the tallest me.
Speaker 5: Like how I would instantly grab the closest weapon I have, it starts swinging.
Speaker 2: Coold this human reaction explained. The other common experiences is of paralysis that manted beings induced when contacting Earthlings. And it's the same way that almost like the Grays do, like don't panic and then they put us in a sleep paralysis like I've had. If you listen to Shadow People episode, which I do believe was some sort of alien contact, I do believe I've had some sort of even if it is other not even alien like other dimensional beings kind of thing where I have had sleep paralysis starting shocked me in a state where I couldn't move, where they're like they who knows. If you go back and listen to Shadow People episode, who knows, maybe those beings that were looking down at me and everything like that that I was so scared shitless of I'm saying this as like a broad point of view, what if they were good and they were trying to help me, But I was so scared because I was in that emotional state after coming back from Cuba, calming me down and making my thoughts different, like well, I know, I know it's I'm saying, but they it's the same way that like, h well, grays will do that. Different aliens that will put you in paralysis and make you like either stand still or oh, like you're being in fear and stiffness and won't be able to move. Maybe they're like trying to be like they don't understand our reaction, so they feel vibrationally our reaction, and then they just they only thing is to be like, hey, we know we can do one thing. We can fucking freeze them in time freeze. Yeah, sorry, I mean no, And that happens a lot in great alien scenarios, Like I think the grazer could be the half a bad, half a good, like everything kind of shit, But who fucking knows the possibility of paralysis as a precautionary measure against the overwhelming and human urge to destroy the other cannot be discounted. Some believe these extradressholds come from the Draco system working hand in hand with the reptilians. We know where Draco is, Bud, Draco's system fucking drake by the time. By far, the most striking aspect of the man to aliens is the physical kinship with a praying mantis, their cardinal the creepiest, creepy fucking for you get if you guys listening to the creepiest thing you could have picked.
Speaker 4: I would have rather a big aunt, Honestly, I think rather.
Speaker 2: You only want that because you have seen honey, I shrunk the kids. They ride on the big ant's back and it seems nice and they feed the weird little things.
Speaker 4: But granted, like I would rather an ant or any I don't like. I don't like. I don't like.
Speaker 5: Spiders, especially I don't like I don't like I don't like spiders. I don't like like anything with more than four legs. I'm not a big fan.
Speaker 4: But like, if I were to say the worst of the worst thing, I say, pants.
Speaker 2: Days when I pick cruise around for porn on cable television when when I know, when I was a young child, no I would Before cell phones, I had to actually, like before I had to look for like specific channels that were on late.
Speaker 4: To what I mean, It's always just it was always showcase in cases.
Speaker 2: After there was like gloobies in it and stuff like that, like a priestess on this, like you know this, you know it was kind of sexy. They're in this like uh, you know, cave thing and she's like the priestess and she's like the queen, and then it cut to like this guy with a massive bug on his face, and that shit stuck with me forever. And I don't even remember movie this is. It's like a fucking sixties movie. And this massive like beetle is on top of his face, probably the size of his face, attacking him, and I'm like scared of the living. Should it be like I was, like, fucking this eleven ten big ass creature on your face?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would trip me out a little bit.
Speaker 2: But they're like the they're pre manchions, that's what they're like. They have physical kinship too, but they're carnivorous, so they fucking eat other insects, mammals who knows. And they're they're bipedal insects of its namesake, so you know what bipedal means, right? They can stand right?
Speaker 4: I thought this meant like, yeah, what what did we argue about that last time? Didn't that mean like bisexual?
Speaker 2: Yes? Many report these beings as six to seven feet tall, so they're tall fuckers, like, and even.
Speaker 4: I could picture that I could pedal human.
Speaker 2: And many reports these beings as six to seven feet tall with long, thin torsos. That's kind of creepy, like you, they're not. Their necks, arms and hands have additional joints, so they're like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, additional joints.
Speaker 2: Their heads are insect like and triangular, with large slated eyes with deep they're either deep brown or black. Most mandans would describe as dark brown, but have other colors such as green and black.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Some people have all also encountered that black, dark fucking green kind of ship like that. Their bodies are composed of segmented exoskeletons, and some abductee reports have said that mantons seem to be coated in oily substance, like glue themselves out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe they dip themselves in some k wid let's go k wise slipping slid.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we talked about it. Are we still doing that? Blue mountain? Fucking full sheets, fucking srand talk about? I forgot about that? Oh fuck man. Mantons are offer encounter wearing long ropes and various colors specifically perhaps it signifies their rank, while some are unclothed on this. That's interesting. That's the reptilians, right, kind of ship, Like I could see that in the Reptilian races and stuff like that. Is like their clothes are on clothed like people. Maybe purple signifies royalty and ship like it does on this planet like the Reptilians probably do. But like how like Drake or Reptilians, if you have no tail, you're a worker soldier somewhat, and then when you have a if you ever full length tail, your royalty. So maybe with these homos, they're like fucking oh, I know.
Speaker 4: I said, wait, what's blue blue collar? Blue? White collars? Worker?
Speaker 2: Blue? Blue and purple?
Speaker 4: Is like I think, no, it's white and blue. Whatever that was, let's carry on that. No, what what my collars are mixed up?
Speaker 5: White collar worker means you you work hard, right, and blue collar worker means.
Speaker 4: You're a fucking like lawyer or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm leaving that in because I think aliens are trying to contact us.
Speaker 5: Like, stop fucking talking about us, you cunts. We spent many of years we have can I say that? I like, no fucking reaction to that word on podcasts said the c word said, Card said it hard.
Speaker 2: Sorry we were this is not for children. That was weird that it like, I like legitimately heard the fucking like uh frequency change. That's weird, honestly, and that never happens unless we're talking about fucking aliens. Although the mantons tend to communicate with human abductees yielding telepathic method, methodis messages. Like I said, they have been We've witnessed engaging one another using auditorial languages. What's that mean?
Speaker 4: Like auditorial, Yeah, auditory languages like not audio.
Speaker 2: Oh no, so it must be like sounds like oh yeah yeah. Several contactes have described the mantids language as a series of clicking sounds exchanged between the creature.
Speaker 4: My name is Billy.
Speaker 2: That's not clicking.
Speaker 4: Way home, my name is Billy.
Speaker 2: But you think about the fucking the mouse are super creepy. They're like slapping together, you know how, like okay, not like that, it's not clicking.
Speaker 4: Just said clicking, yeah like that.
Speaker 2: Maybe, okay, enough of this their abilities. Some experiences state in the mantis also are shape shifters maybe and used advanced That was super loud. You can wait to have a cigarette, can you not? I said, fucking hold on that big vibe. And they use advanced technologies to create a field around their bodies. Uh, to make them appear as human, so they could be here right now, and you don't know the man named beings mantis. Beings are masters with a vibration of sound and color, like David Ike says, you know, people think he's fucking.
Speaker 4: Crazy, but you're a master of color.
Speaker 2: No, but like the colors hues in the like even Beast thirteen thirty three, which I would love to get on this podcast. He like literally has a song where he's talking about how top secret. He talks about there's colors that we've never even seen, like because we only have a spectrum in the visible spectrum of temper that's not.
Speaker 5: Even thirty three. The government tells you that when you're in school. It says there's colors that you can't see. Yeah, which is because your eyes can only see someone, So.
Speaker 2: Imagine what else is out there? Is my fucking point, right, They in their vibration of sound too, So like like how we use delta or I think it's delta waves to sleep and beta waves to keep us awakes. The same kind of thing as that that when I listen what I used to do drugs and try to sleep I used to have to put on like bnereal beats to give my heart rate lower and shit. So they fucking send certain vibrations into your brain to set you in a sleepy state.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd lose my mind listening to that trying to go to bed.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: They use this mass rate to actually heal and create. They are also artists of universal light whatever that means. So they like they dance through frequencies and alter their surroundings as they do, so they're like d The vibrations these Manda beings create a bubble like force field to travel through time and space a bubble, and you're like ship that I want to do, that I want to do and lower dimensions, they actually create a living sphere ship of light. That's what I was gonna say about light. Is that a lot of UFO ship that happens, and like real like if you see a silver craft line around like a flying saucer, probably military made like made by our own by humans. But if you see ships that vibrate light, that that's what I've said. What I've said, I've looked up in the stars and if you watch certain stars, they say their stars that you can see and go blue, red, green, especially on like telescopes. No, I've been sober seeing this ship. And I've said this on the podcast that I've seen this. I'm pretty sure I have. But we used to, like Buddy used to bring up binoculars and be like we'd be stone ship and be like, oh, look at the fucking sky, Like that's fucking weird. Like you like, my eyes are like decently bad, like I probably should need glasses, but we've be like, ah, and he's like, I can see the green and red or whatever coming off from that star super binoculars. You know, I'm just curious. You look and you can see go from green, yellow, red, blue, and it's enough to not be a star. Stars emit light from millions of miles away, yes, but also stars don't emit different color waves. Like that's bullshit, And I don't believe. I think those are ships sitting in front of maybe stars we think have already existed. And stay, I already I've already explained this.
Speaker 5: On go Back, we talked about all the bullshit people that buy stars for their for their friends and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my my cousin Dane. That was on the second podcast that ever by the.
Speaker 5: Fucking Staroppy and Nanny, they're both fucking idiot.
Speaker 4: You don't buy it. You forge a doctor and you say that's yours.
Speaker 2: You know, in higher dimensions, Uh, they can send their light bodies in a single bubble of light across the universe. So above a physical reality right where you are just a light being, where you just are technically a soul, right because after the fifth that I think it's the fourth and fifth, the fifth dimension, you don't need a body anymore.
Speaker 4: You are just as.
Speaker 2: You like I can. I can slap my forehead right now, I can touch myself right. Yes, that when you're a being of higher.
Speaker 4: Existence of light, you can't touch yourself anymore.
Speaker 2: You can if you want to. Okay, you have a higher meaning of everything, and you're like a being of light, you're or darkness. If you're a lower dimension kind of ship that you don't need a physical body. You can like it's an astra projection that you can travel certain places within your mind. Almost common abductee scenarios, the man just tend to be the overseers and often peer to be the leadership of certain positions of power. During an abduction. Generally, the mantids will accompanied by several small gray aliens who seem to do their bidding almost like the reptilians, but they I'm curious that the mantis romanted beings are higher or lower than the reptilians. Yeah, I'm actually curious about that, if that is a thing, If this does very much exist, these the small grays are assumed to be drone beings like you're talked about, controlled by the hive mind, and they're utilized by a variety of alien races, so high mind they call it. Yeah, exact same thing. They're there to please the queen something. The Reptilians are supposed to the ones that created them, that made them a biological entity. But there is theories that the grays were actually like made on their own or made as biologic creatures that can fucking reproduce, but they died out. But that's why the grays are so desperate. Maybe they do their own thing, because once you reach a certain level of intelligence, you can actually break outside of that, especially if they're ai technology kind of thing. They were like, they can break out, like say, the reptilians create them and they're like robots, and then ones like why are we doing this? And then they change their thought process and then they're like, there are some grays that break broken away from like the whole Reptilian ship and they kind of do their own things. So they're trying to do the hybrid program to actually have like mate with humans are genetically modified so they can procreate because a lot of grays say they have no dicks and all that ship kind of thing. Right, So they're they're just roll.
Speaker 5: They got to they got to be a way to procreate outside of just gtically.
Speaker 4: Making the penile and vaginal fucking well no, and that's why there's.
Speaker 2: They made them in a lab, right, they made them.
Speaker 4: There has to be through their nose. Yeah, like that, like what they don't they pissed to their finger and shit, says Scar. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the mantids are commonly involved in abductions that conclude both medical procedures and instances of interrogation. What did you tell President Trump about.
Speaker 4: Our existents when they already know?
Speaker 2: Did you know that Trudeau is one of us? Oh? Shit, did I just say that?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 2: I just laughed right In the perceived motivation of the mantids is in regard to human abduction, there's someone a mystery around what they're doing in the human abduction cases. Okay, some contact these describe these creatures as positive, uplifting beings who seek to protect humanity and the earth.
Speaker 4: I feel like we've gone over this a few times before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one I've never talked about, like mantids. One common thread found among many of what we're talking about reduction scenarios, which are generally I guess, these are.
Speaker 5: Just the ones that there's like, there's two groups, I guess, And we talked about plenty of people that want to be saviors to the earth.
Speaker 4: If not, I'm talking about two groups as.
Speaker 5: The evil and good, and like saying like, yeah, I guess all the good ones are just being like, we want to protect the humans.
Speaker 4: They don't know, they don't know.
Speaker 2: What's almost like they yeah, they don't. Yeah, They're like they don't fucking know. What. Why are you fucking with them? Man?
Speaker 4: They don't know.
Speaker 2: They're fucking stupid. What do you think?
Speaker 4: Why are you even talking to them? Looking Jim over there talking to the human fucking look at this fu.
Speaker 2: Mowing his grass. I'm getting drunk, just joking. I'm fine, he's not.
Speaker 4: Ah, take your shot, you put Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: I'm reading my ship so much.
Speaker 4: Such a bit strange brew. We haven't been cracking beers, so we got a strange bot.
Speaker 2: See, it's easier after like the seventh one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not bad after that point. Eh.
Speaker 2: Abductees often report the man is being showing them holographic images of the destruction of planet Earth. Jesus, that's bad to illustrate, you know, like they're showing them holographic images when they get abductor as soon as you'll.
Speaker 4: Like stop fucking talking. I really hope this transmits to transmit.
Speaker 2: I think it will be on the mic. We'll find out after I'll leave this in. Actually the mic just fucked up again and even fun up. I just want again when I literally said a holographic image of the planet being destructed, that, No, that is very weird, like as soon as I said that, but like when they abduct him, like this is what's going to happen between.
Speaker 4: People are listening. People are listening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like it.
Speaker 4: I think people are listening. I'm getting scared.
Speaker 2: To uh to stop doing that.
Speaker 4: I didn't do that. That sound, that sound was not me.
Speaker 2: That obviously the mics have never done this before.
Speaker 5: We'll go through it doing so frequently now, Like it's like you need to get the fuck off the subject, keep talking whatever, keep reading.
Speaker 4: That paragraph to illustrate.
Speaker 2: The possible negative impact that our species could have on the planet. So they're saying, guess what this is what you're going to do, And then they show the mohographic image of the fucking planet exploding.
Speaker 5: Okay, so it's already showing here in a light and a light retrospect of that. On the flip side, it's saying to speak to current events. It's speaking to the coronavirus. It's saying, look what your species is done. Go inside, don't fucking do anything. It's like, oh my god, dolphins are returning.
Speaker 2: It was hot.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, all these animals are returning. They're going, oh my god, we're good.
Speaker 2: But I usually I usually do have a good feeling when it comes to this ship, like I feel weird, Like I always say the how I explain my feeling of what I When I feel certain ship, it's like the egg cracking. It like when you have someone like pretend to crack an egg over your head and you feel those.
Speaker 4: Tingles in your like I haven't felt that.
Speaker 2: In your brain back down to your neck. I feel it all the time songs. When I resonate with the song deeply, it makes you feel that way when I have, when the sensation of inside your skull and through your spine and ship and the other reports have increased in the psychic abilities post abduction. Many experiences claiming the mantids have seemed to the process of uncanny ability to put the abductees at ease, offering telepathic words of comfort that eliminate the fear of the encounter, like you're okay, I'm here with you.
Speaker 4: I'm I want you to picture stroking right now. Just listen.
Speaker 2: It's okay, it's okay, it's okay. I'm over this.
Speaker 5: Tom, You're like, oh my god. Tom like literally had to grab his dick because it was getting hurt. He's like he had to push to the side. If you like fuck Billy stock.
Speaker 2: Human DNA harvesting. However, some return from this experiences with the Mantids with a darker point of view, saying the mantids wish to conquer and control humans and Earth, rather than aid the human ascension, which we want to go towards is the ascension towards like new life towards it, well, not even like towards like a new existence like higher consciousness. So with all like there's all the things about maybe the ascension for humans and stuff like that, and maybe that's the process of it. Some believe that the manted hybrid hybridization program is currently taking place just the same as it throw almost like the reptilians, but maybe the overseer of the reptilians, it seems a little weird. And they're using human DNA to create a new species, just like the hybrid program, right, creating a grays to become like humans, you know what I mean. So they're so integrated with society that we can't tell the difference, like if they're human or if they're not.
Speaker 4: Touch my pizza, pizza, it's not even pizza.
Speaker 2: Some of ductie reports present the of the tall Blacks. Yeah, it sounds bad. Some of ductees presented the tall Blacks the creature through hybrid hybridization. That's fucking. Experiencers describe these experiences to describe these beings as being incredibly tall and more humanoid than insect. That's kind of weird.
Speaker 4: So how.
Speaker 2: Insect and tall they have to be? But they have they have black skin and extremely long limbs and extra joint on their pendes, so like ants. No, so they look more human than the manta beings normally would. So think about someone say you, okay, if you've ever seen Billy or you know what you look like at all?
Speaker 4: Or I'm sure you create my Facebook page. Of course you look at everybody looks at my face.
Speaker 2: Imagine you, but your skin seems to be black. Okay, but you have you have some sort of like alien complexion and like Torso is not any different, but your your limbs are extremely long, so it looks like you, but your eyes are different.
Speaker 4: Explain I did explain you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have long limbs.
Speaker 5: You're like, we're gonna put a post to the Stranger podcast page right after this.
Speaker 2: This is why you're sitting your pizza on the podcast Really okay, s don't do that so like that. This is what tripped me out of my stone brain. Now that I finally get stone, it's like I'm sitting here thinking like how long and you're like your extremities have to be like you're already tall and lengthy. Imagine being like ten foot tall, but your arms are maybe the size of a twelve foot tall person.
Speaker 4: Please stay tuned.
Speaker 2: I always say scenarios. Scenarios are very assimilar to those involving the manted aliens and seem to involve around medical experiments. So the most chilling feature of the tall blacks and conra by many abductees are their glowing red eyes. So even that they're tall, they're lengthy.
Speaker 4: I just watched me get stoned. Yeah, I very agree, because I define episode for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But the fact that like that's something that there are some people that just can't handle.
Speaker 4: I can't anymore. It's weird too because they used to be such a big stoner. I was the kid in high school where as soon as like you know that kid in high school where the teachers look at him.
Speaker 2: Like in other interactions with the zetas, the Zeta reticulous, which is the Grays, these people can recall being frozen in place. This is one of them.
Speaker 4: Don't they wipe your memory and you talk about that, Yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Do that also people do, uh they do the Grays do forget they have.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm sorry, I just forgot to wipe your memory.
Speaker 2: Shot shot strange Brew. It's always words of like taking shots of alcohol because like strange brew times, how many can we can? We excludes on from this conversation. It's just me and the listeners. Tom stuck like a quarter of a shot, all right, because he's just finished it. Also, you don't take shots? And how many have I had tonight? He's eating pizza on the podcast. Well, I'm taking here shots of whiskey, which you won't take.
Speaker 4: Because it's garbage whiskey.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 4: Take one if we had, I'll take one. Okay, I'll take one. I don't I don't like it. I'll take one though, one.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, it's fun.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. There, you go, one shot right now?
Speaker 4: Do it for sure? I'll take a shot right now.
Speaker 2: To them, no, this is true to them, it appears like the mantits or grays or any sort of alien that is like freezing us. To them, it must appear that our response is the start of like a run around, like making loud noises and freaking out and thinking we're doing like they. If you didn't understand the way humans are, or maybe you did to an extent where you're just watching them like like apes. Okay, how we watch animals or dogs?
Speaker 4: Okay, and they're watching us like we watch dogs.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you don't really like you get their behavior, you don't understand why they do it.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure I know why she does what she does. No, it's usually when I piss her off, like I leave her alone.
Speaker 2: For the end result to not injure ourselves, they actually or others. In order to prevent this, they briefly paralyze us. So instead of two like we see this alien and we freak out so much we run into a bookshelf and smash our heads off.
Speaker 4: Okay, Like that's actually very okay.
Speaker 2: So we're like a rabbit dog and they don't know how to deal with us.
Speaker 4: It's like this thing might kill me right now, Yes, charge me rhino or something if you saw an animal that can. So at the end of the day, they're scared of us.
Speaker 2: No contact. These and abductees have been told that humans are only let me, so they're not scared of us. No. Yeah, so they are into an extent where they don't want us to panic so much we're gonna hurt ourselves. But they also don't want to panic, so we hurt others or them in the process.
Speaker 4: But in my perspective, we could hurt them.
Speaker 2: That's my perspective.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think we could physically Mentally.
Speaker 5: I had my skateboard right there and then a fucking monster came up and didn't paralyze me to whacked that ship one move.
Speaker 4: They're disappearing, would they though, or would they free? They are far with thee.
Speaker 2: But as far along as what the mantids are supposed to be or the reptilians, maybe.
Speaker 4: The grat everyone's got that.
Speaker 2: But the higher beings that have higher consciousnessibility and have been on different planes of reality, and also that also they're like super fucking hereos where they're like going in and out of different dimensions. Correspondently, we're okay, so what if I find the slowest great you want to talk about it shows graz That would be the robotic ones like.
Speaker 4: Showed me to come to.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's got to be levels of it, right, No, there's got to be the smart ones.
Speaker 4: They's got to be the not so smart.
Speaker 2: If there are dumb, there's still like he's a big dumb brute then, but there's.
Speaker 4: Gotta there's gotta be one that freezes.
Speaker 2: CONTI counties contact these and abductees have been told that humans are the only beings in this universe that show their teeth when they were happy or angry.
Speaker 4: I don't show my teeth when I'm angry. I don't grun like that.
Speaker 2: Well, dogs like cavemen, and but.
Speaker 4: Also if I'm angry, you're looking at me like this. When I was actually.
Speaker 2: Researching this, I said to my girlfriend, if you were a being from another planet that didn't greet in the way of like when I look at you and like, I.
Speaker 5: Am smarty my best friend, right, No, wait, no coronavirus elbows, elbows, handshake.
Speaker 2: So talking about that, if there's going device, the aliens are here, they're watching, They're like, let's see how they go. But that is interesting point is that as a human being and our facial features and what animals whatever, we were taken from, smiling is a way of us being happy. Yeah, it's like if somebody's smiling in general, you know they're happy. When I do this podcast with you, we're both smiling all the time.
Speaker 5: Rose laughing at that is not fucking true. We are both very grunting. And Tom's looking at me giving me the finger ninety percent of the time and winking at me. Why are you winking at me?
Speaker 4: That was a gross fucking you. Okay, don't ever do that.
Speaker 2: The fact that when we know, like when Billy knows that I'm laughing at what he said, done, I'm smiling, right, and the same with things with that, imagine being a different being that didn't understand.
Speaker 5: That, and even that, you know what, even on that note, I was hanging with the girl was I was hanging out with Yeah, And I came in the room the other day and I just wasn't smiling. I was just you know how you just walk into a room. Sometimes you just face as is. Sometimes you don't have to smile. She looks at me like she's like, oh my.
Speaker 4: God, you're pissed, like what.
Speaker 5: I'm like, No, She's like, oh my god, you're not smiling. And I'm like, okay, Jesus, I'm like I have to walk around with the biggest smile on my face all the time.
Speaker 2: Confusing to alien beings, yeah, because they don't know if they're actually fine or not. Apparently we're known for this trait as humans, is that that's how we're so smile, and that's when you're actually having so scary. So if I meet a reptilian then actually wants to meet me. It's like mant for many years.
Speaker 4: And I really like what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I like that you really don't put us down, but you at the same time stay behind everything. We're pretty cool and like. And then he like smiles really big with his sharp teeth, fucking smile, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, smile. You have to smile because he thinks I'm running. No, he thinks that's endearing.
Speaker 2: Oh he's running.
Speaker 3: This is fun.
Speaker 4: And then are playing like you play with their animals, those canines.
Speaker 2: Supposedly the mantons have evolved for all these years. Uh, okay, these are just and we're gonna end out something fun. But they also say that maybe they have organs located in their mid section, which are not only a sense like the fear senses. This is actually interesting. Okay, so get this. Their organs are located in their mid sections so near like under their as humans think about, Like, if you're on the podcast, I am literally recording this right now, touching the center of under my chest. Yeah, I'm not touching my dick, so like reach down kind of fuckoop ping whiskey. We have drink. This is not a sixty if we've finished half more than.
Speaker 4: Would you look at the fucking leaders, you idiot.
Speaker 2: One point seventy five leaders, which is how much I feel? Way fine?
Speaker 5: Do you know what the two sixes two sixes seven hundred and fifty milliterska, oh forty is one point one four milli leaders.
Speaker 4: A sixty is one point seventy five.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm not ready to be the.
Speaker 5: Hulk because I've had a lot of this and you're used to. You're we actually split this. You haven't noticed, but we actually split it. Usually you take the I'm not drunk, usually you take the majority.
Speaker 2: But like, that's fucking crazy, man, it's a.
Speaker 4: Sixty, man points we drank that much.
Speaker 2: Man nuts, So they were mid section, So think about your ribs, right and then right here round pointing at like underneath the rib section. Uh there. They actually have a sense inside that like an organ almost that senses fear, as dogs or wild animals would.
Speaker 4: Oh ship, yeah, is that weird? Because it look at your dog too, and her ears went straight the fuck out? Can we make chlod the strange.
Speaker 2: Broup Also they can amplify the fear and the radiot back into the originator. So say the say you wake up and you see a mantid, right, they can actually and you're scared shitless and then they feel like they're scared. Know what they can do. They can amplify how scared you are back at you. So whatever they feel comparative to you and what you feel against.
Speaker 4: Them towards you again. And then you're that's meaning to do So why did you do that? Why did you do that? That's fucking mean.
Speaker 2: This amplified energy is what disables and neurodot disabled the neurological systems and freezes you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're that scared, for sure, like deer in headlights, man, deer in headlights.
Speaker 2: This is how they actually prevent us from hurting ourselves. As they've said, sure and they and they perform this duty with great love and care for humans. There's a part of me it's like, Okay, if you're out there, sure and you're listening whatever or whatever you are. If you're not listening whenever you are in those beings reality, I'm not going to judge you based on your appearance, but you if you have the ability to show love towards me and I can feel it, like literally, then do that and I will accept you.
Speaker 4: With across your face.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, funny, But I'm saying that me seriously talking about that.
Speaker 5: That, like I know, of course absolutely anybody like that. You you show love to me, I'm gonna rect you look like a weird creature, doesn't matter if.
Speaker 2: You show me love, I'll show you love.
Speaker 4: Of course, something the microphone fuck up or.
Speaker 2: That weird transmission ship because we're saying we love you.
Speaker 4: And it's like that's good. Hey kill Kenny.
Speaker 2: So let's hear about actual DM tree or mushroom trips or people have supposed to be seeing this.
Speaker 4: Dm T or mushroom trips.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so it's already kind of not credited a little bit, non, I know, I've like it's a little not credited.
Speaker 2: You were afraid of mushrooms. I'm sorry that, you know.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying. I'm not saying like they didn't see that. I'm just saying, so.
Speaker 2: Your spastic can movement, like, hey.
Speaker 4: Can you fuck off my ADHD and just listen to what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think you need mushrooms with me.
Speaker 4: No, I need riddling.
Speaker 5: But listen, okay, listen, like if anyone's doing d M T or mushrooms automatic automatically, even if what they saw was one hundred percent through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's discredited. No, no, I agree that's discredited a little bit.
Speaker 2: This is truth, you dumb bad I'm saying that, this is like, but I'm saying, sure, can you please get used to doing fucking mushrooms so we can let me?
Speaker 4: No, no, you don't know how bad that was.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck. I can take you out of that. I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: I want you to Okay, no, here we go. No, no, no, no, I'm gonna I'm gonna quick.
Speaker 5: You went to prison for a night, just hypothetically, hypothetical, tell me no, no, no, no, hypothetically you went to prison and you got raped by seven different dudes.
Speaker 2: This is your mushroom troop.
Speaker 5: And then I came back and I said, dude, prison is awesome, and you said no, I fucking wasn't. And I'd say, no, dude, it'll be awesome.
Speaker 2: With me for sure.
Speaker 5: Maybe I just had a bad trip, but you but your first experience, you got raped by seven.
Speaker 4: I know how I have no idea, I understand. Listen, how fun? How hard would it be?
Speaker 2: Ask Ricky and Julie? How fun?
Speaker 5: Jail?
Speaker 4: How hard would it be to overcome that?
Speaker 2: I also told you that I pretty bad trip on mushrooms when I did them with alcohol. I get it.
Speaker 4: You don't get mine. I'm telling you you don't understand.
Speaker 2: My first and only d MT trip. When I realized that the purpose of life is to make an existence for others just a little bit easier, I would told by this huge blue premantis. I researched and saw that I had encounters with the mantis beings. So I wondered if these if you guys, had any expeedy experience meeting with my pal.
Speaker 4: When I had.
Speaker 2: Taken five mushrooms, I remember floating in the void. As I looked into the distance, it seemed like the stars were winking at me. It's more than that the dots eventually connected into an infinite neon grid. I kept staring into the distance and I noticed some massive army of insects like beings walking on the grid lawns. As they approached closer, they looked like spidermentous hybrids. When they spoke, it sounded like white noise. Static.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you sound like white noise. Stopped talking in the mind, throw it.
Speaker 4: In my mind. It was being translated.
Speaker 2: Do not feel they taught me about forgiveness and understanding fire and flaws. They were all suffering, but we can help each other to alleviate some of this pain.
Speaker 5: Whoever got through that and actually even kind of listened because like halfway through ituned out.
Speaker 2: It's too bad for you. That was great.
Speaker 4: It probably was good. Maybe I'll maybe I'll read it one day. Were listening to you talk like that?
Speaker 2: Not a okay, so if that's my boring voice, how about you? How about you range podcast?
Speaker 4: Dude, We're not done.
Speaker 2: List We have something coming up. What's coming called Billy's Fun Fact of the Day. It's Billy some fact to the day.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: Of the day. Come on, that has to be kept.
Speaker 4: Okay, you get that, fair game, gay, here we go.
Speaker 2: I want this.
Speaker 5: I want this to end right away with no with no actual recollection after it's Billy's Fun Back of the Day.
Speaker 4: I want you to know you're gay. No, no, no, no, this is gonna end.
Speaker 5: Here before I say my fun fact, because it's gonna end the second after I say my fun fact. This podcast is just gonna end. Thank you for tuning into the Strange Brew. We appreciate you. I'm here to entertain. You know, my fun facts coming up, and I don't want any any commentary on that.
Speaker 2: Fine ww dot strangebrewpodcast dot com. I'm sorry for my voices. I know you love it. There's the there's a reason why these motherfuckers keep doing there's a reason behind it all. But follow us on Strange Podcast, Facebook, Strange Buchanda and if you really want to, fall us on Twitter, Real Strange Brew.
Speaker 4: Okay, now here we go. Tom's gonna get ready to end this podcast. You be right there. It's still Billy's fun fact.
Speaker 5: And I want you to do your research anytime you ever look up anything online, like it's there's so many fake websites man like, and it's it's everyone's did you know actual fact? Hashtag fact? Maybe a fact, maybe not. Seventy nine percent of all facts are made up?
Speaker 2: What I just want that, all right, that's we're rich.
Speaker 5: I just want that. Then you're dead to me.
Speaker 6: I've said the halftime me tendencies. People have a lot time heading with me when I'm angry and you couldn't go me with as I freeze, so I'm Pregnanties do school, these kids of false identities foolish is a god with that? Lots of enemies and school is where I recall what was top being taught for centuries, where fall for non ending These correct persons.
Speaker 2: Of history fucking listen to me.
Speaker 6: You know nothing and not I'm mon, search or something that is not believe for something you can read is beyond when we see I'm not the person you perceived.
Speaker 2: Oh God, well, you place your faith in the dirt on your knees. I'm a bird person on the trees, watching everything