Speaker 1: Nigga means love.
Speaker 2: I love everyone, but you get the money. Nigga chicken niga.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snarttack. You're about to get your days glazed by the great Chris Raycos, Derek black Belt and Tom Sway. Sit back and prepare for some action. Sit back and prepare for some glazing glory. Never considered that I'm a huge fan of Indian cuisine.
Speaker 3: I mean, why, what do you mean why I love Indian food?
Speaker 1: Okay, delicious? Who as the heat sea botted.
Speaker 4: Upside Indian cuisine because we have, uh, we have Indian on our plate today.
Speaker 1: That's a crazy thing to say. Welcome to the Stark Tank Podcast. It's me Chris's him, sweety. Look at him. Look at him over there. I won't I won't cut away from him until you look at him. Look at him, Cason, look at them, look at the look at them. I can't make eye contact with them. Please are a loser. And that's Derek. Welcome to Stark Tank Podcast. Patroont Concess is SNAr tanking. Get early had free access all that stuff, exclusive episodes, uh and a way to ride into the show. Get your name right at the end of the show, all sorts of fancy little goodies over there snark tank Dot shop for merch. I I feel like I keep forgetting to do that at the beginning of episodes recently, so I'm trying to remember to do it.
Speaker 3: So if Stevie Wonder was a pirate, would he be called Stevie Plunder?
Speaker 1: That sucks? What are you eating? So?
Speaker 3: I think that's a pretty good one, Actually pretty good.
Speaker 1: It's like a it's good for like the Muppets. How good would it be as a pirate? Though? Who is he just from to get the booty? Yes? Is he just there for morale to like hype him up with music? Like it's just he's blind, he do anything. He's blind.
Speaker 3: He can feel the wind and he knows where the wind is.
Speaker 1: Stevie Wonder he plays the piano, you know, yes, yeah, Ray Charles also plays the piano. Yeah. Sure, it's kind of wild right that that happened twice people can play the piano. No, No, it's not wild at all. I feel like that's a wild thing to be all at the same time, you know, have you.
Speaker 4: Ever seen Full Metal Alchemists Brotherhood? No brotherhood, the other one doesn't have it.
Speaker 1: Only the brother.
Speaker 4: Only the brotherhood has it. There's no alchemy. The other one the law of equivalent exchange. Oh, you haven't seen it. Literally, I'm not always in a joke.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know anything about that show. I know a child becomes a tin man and that's it. Yeah, yeah, he got most of it. It's probably iron, but you know, same principle. I mean, what's that about ten? He got? I missed ten foil?
Speaker 3: Guys, sometimes I have it still sometimes don't have ten foil, have aluminum foil. Yeah, you're right, Okay, we actually proved this point right about.
Speaker 1: I guess I was also.
Speaker 4: Being retarded because I've never used ten. It was already out, Like tin foil was already.
Speaker 1: Gone by the time you know, I was a kid enabled aluminum took over. We called it tinfoil because because the way they grew up, it was ten. Yeah, so they still make it, not the more expensive.
Speaker 4: Probably, I think I think aluminum. I think aluminium. You ever hear him saying like that aluminum aluminium, and I'm like, whoa, that probably is how you should say.
Speaker 1: But I still say it is literally spelled that way, but it sounds it's so much effort.
Speaker 4: It's so much like, Yeah, it's like I think it sounds does That's why I'm like, I'm an, I'm a sloppy American. It's aluminum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's illuminium. Aluminium is something that like like a white general visits an alien planet to displace a tribe over. You know, it sounds like a sci fi thing. It doesn't sound real, it does. Aluminum sounds dumb, which is like perfect for what it is. Aluminum. You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they called tim foil hat, them called aluminum hat. It should be aluminum hat because it is dumb and it's for dumb people.
Speaker 1: It'll be an aluminium hat. You couldn't find a more displeasing sentence to say.
Speaker 4: It sounds bad. It sounds fancy, like it's like a good scientific hat. It's not like for crazy assholes.
Speaker 1: You know. It's like it's like, what's that black science man Neil the grass Ties I forgot his name for black. I thought he was a cube. Yeah, well I guess whites. It would be a few people. Yeah, I mean it could really only be builder gress I sent to the context that we're talking about. But yes, uh, that's like the hat that he would wear on Joe Rogan like an aluminium hat.
Speaker 3: Yes, he would you know this is aluminium?
Speaker 1: What is that? I mean if you said aluminium, Joe Rogan legitimately wouldn't know what the fuck you're talking about. He would cry, exactly, don't is that a new No? I don't even think you'd be able to make the connection. I think you would think it's a new element. And then he would freak out and he would spending back, kick your fucking desk and flying your chest. Why Joe, why did you do that?
Speaker 4: I always picture him the way that those flash kids guys drew him where he's in like underwear and a fanny pack, like he has like a shirt on or whatever. But then he like stood up and he was fighting the chimpanzee.
Speaker 1: I don't did you see that short? It's probably a long ass time ago. That sounds like that sounds long ago. It was a while ago. I would say, well, maybe like six seven years.
Speaker 4: It's about seven years as it is, You're getting older and starts seeming less like a long time, which is shitty, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I guess that still feels like a long time to me, though, Yes.
Speaker 4: Seven years ago is it kind of is. But then it's like, oh, the pandemic felt like it was just a little while ago. It was five years ago.
Speaker 1: That is true. I have experienced that. That's gross. Yeah, and I hate it is discussed and.
Speaker 4: Then somehow it ruined so many people's brains that they swear it happened during Biden being president.
Speaker 1: At least the shutdown. Oh that's crazy, like.
Speaker 4: The parts of the lockdowns and all the horrible parts. It was like Biden did this, and I'm like, I.
Speaker 1: You wow, Like yeah, people just don't remember anything. They don't. What's crazy about that, too, is like I don't. I didn't like that because it didn't have like a definitive end. Sure, it just kind of started and then you know, it's like those songs from the seventies that don't that kind of like fade out because they figure out how to end it, Like how the fun do we? Exactly? I feel like, is that what a free Bird did? Does it fade? Or did it? Actually? I think free Bird fades? It fades, does it? I think it faded. Every song in the seventies fades for some reason. It was the chain fades, which is the most frustrating thing about that song. To me, that's why it's not that's why it's not a perfect song. Yeah, is that it fades out? I'm like, brother, you could have come on. I really don't know what was going on back then where they just didn't feel like they just didn't feel like ending songs. How do you? I guess sometimes you end it like I don't know. That's your job. You're the musician. Figure out a way to end it. I can't. Well, but I feel like that's a bad example. I do music, but like you're at you're a lay person. A lay person, they don't know how to end a song. They don't know how to start a song. But I think that's why they're coming to see you. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to I feel like so much music point yeah, so much music doesn't exactly end.
Speaker 1: It's that like a bad thing. I feel like eighty percent plus percent of music ends. I don't. I really don't think so. I feel like that's crazy. It might even higher. Really, I think it's I think I'm low balling. Give me, give me an end to a song. What the fuck do you mean?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm thinking cause I'm like thinking, like most songs like I guess because they just like you're more less saying, like the fact that they kind of like say the same thing over and over against you just can't hear it anymore, right, that's you mean like fading away?
Speaker 1: Right, Well, it's it's just a part of the song, whether it be even a new riff at the end that just should we do how do we cap this? I don't know, just keep playing it over and over until it fades gets done. What I'm talking about is like the specific fade out, like it just it says the same thing over and over again, and it fades slowly. It's almost as if they're on like a fucking train and they're they're driving away jake together, and then a song cuts right there. No, I'm just find a way to I don't know. That always bothers me about some songs from back then where it's like, oh, I'm feeling this and then it just kind of uncert and by the way, it always fades or it begins to fade too early, like it starts to fade too early, and then it like it's unlistenable for like a weird amount of time because this just keeps going away and you're like, what purpose does this entire twenty to five seconds have.
Speaker 4: I've definitely had a problem with that with a There's a song called the World So Cold by mud Vane, and the ending riff is fucking awesome. The bass is like going off there, the toms are going off, and it fades way too soon, and so I have to turn the vall all the way up because I want to fucking hear it. And the weird thing about it the song kind of technically ends, so there's no reason for it to fade too. It's it's a very weird thing. And the biggest thing is I think fade is it was usually for the outro track, the last track in an album. A lot of times people would fade out because like it's the ending movie. Well, it would happened a.
Speaker 1: Lot, like I can give a lot of examples of that, and it was always weird to me when songs would fade anywhere else. And I think it was because they couldn't figure out in the fucking song.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just like I've I've I faded out a cover I did because it was xxx Tintasion Sipentin your Hood or whatever, and that song is just for like a minute straight. It's just the beat, and so I do the beat, I'm doing the riff, and I'm like, all right, I guess I just gotta fade this out because what the fuck ouse do I.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. It's like, the only time it has ever crossed my mind to fade something out is for the for the explicit purpose of I don't know what the fuck to do with this, And so now I see that in every song that I like that ends that way. I was just like, I know, you didn't know what to do, and so this was your way out. Sometimes it's pretty obvious. Yeah. The one exception is if it, like if it leads into something else. Sure, like the songs that kind of like the ending is like the beginning, Like The Green Day has a couple of those. I think a long view is like the second half of like some song that like trails into it. I appreciate that, But a straight up fade, repeat, repeat, repeat, chorus, chorus, chorus, fade, Die die. I think it's an executable events it could be. Yeah, why not? Honestly, Yeah, I mean we could call a lot of people, so finding anything, Yeah, any excuse to kill people basically crazy. But do you feel not like killing people? But you know, not right now, you do. In thirty minutes or so, you probably will know so many people. I'm sure you would like to be gone. Yeah, but I don't think I should kill him. I don't think I should make that choice. Uh well, I guess it wouldn't be you would be the greatest collective like to make that choice. I'll be like, cool, I'm not involved in this stuff. And not to take a step back like I don't really you were you didn't take a stand. It's not exactly the same thing. I mean, it's close enough to if you.
Speaker 4: Don't take a stand and and and become a martyr or whatever, it doesn't count.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Do you guys see that? Do you guys see that? Uh So, Gallainne Maxwell came out today or last night or whatever. Did you see that and said what I saw? She's got So it turns out and few guys. I was worried for a second, you know, but thankfully it all got taken care of. Gallaine has come out and said to the Department of Justice that she didn't observe any behavior from Donald Trump that was concerning so, uh that puts that to rest. I guess, you know, case closed closed. I was so worried. Yeah, you know, at first I was like, oh, man, right, what's gonna happen? But she's, you know, a trustworthy person. Perjury's notwithstanding. You know, it's fine. Yeah, she's she's great.
Speaker 4: You know, she she was doing well, she was wished well, and she was taken care of, you know, minimum security, you know.
Speaker 1: Having a great time. Yeah, it's good. And she made her her intentions clear that she wanted a full pardon, so you know, there's no reason that she would lie to get the pardon that she desires from the president that could otherwise be implicated in horrible crimes. Right. I think it's nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's what a perfect ending to a horrific story. It's like finally, you know, like the light at the end of the tunnel's hearing.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, what what is it? What is even this? Like, I haven't I can't even think of an analogous thing to this. It so like territory. It feels like a comedy. It does feel it feels like, oh, it feels absurd. It feels like a scary movie skit where it's like, yeah, I didn't do it, follows a kid on his lap. It's like it's like if the Grave Mind came out and was like the flood, I didn't. I didn't see anything crazy about the flood. Honestly, I didn't think what you call.
Speaker 3: It, the profits, not the prophets, what's dude's name, the people that the forerunners like, I don't see any problem with the fucking flood. And it's like you didn't, you know, when you guys reset the universe, you guys didn't see a problem with them, and it's like we just kept them around.
Speaker 1: They looked interesting. I mean, it's.
Speaker 4: Exactly many examples of that, like oh, the fucking Reapers, a mass effect. The Sovereign comes just like we're gonna fuck your ass and all this ship and then Shepherd tells the counsel like you're gay, and like like, listen, I'm the ship, Like I may be gay, but I am right right now. I beat the piss out of Sarah and I proved you wrong. Sarah is a cunt, and you still don't like you're still not gonna know. But the thing is, back in the day, I was like, that's so dumb. Like they I don't think they would be that stupid.
Speaker 1: And then now fast forward to many years later, I'm like, well, I guess the perfect you you were like, hey, this niggas, I have a bunch of vident tripping. I touched the box and I saw the future, and they were like shut up. He's like, in fairness, you's don't that gay humans are stupid? And they're like, yeah, I was it. That does sound insane when you say it that way. I touched the box and saw the future isn't exactly the most confidence building. That's true, but then you proceed to be right over and over and over it. Yes, no you're gay.
Speaker 4: And then and that's why I don't you know, after the first time, I never saved them. You let the you have the choice.
Speaker 1: To save the council. You can save them. I did the first time. I did.
Speaker 4: The first time, there was going to be like, you know, major benefits and they were going to be cool with me. And then the game the next game they were still shitty, and I'm like, oh, I can't believe I saved the pieces of ship, at least that big ass ship.
Speaker 1: It it contributes largely, it doesn't matter. It doesn't It isn't actually matter, but it contributes to and you get to see in the final cut scene in the third game and stuff we have that dumbass ships called I don't care, it doesn't matter, yeah uh yeah, but it is. I was just like, okay, it feel it felt fake of how dismissive they were, but I guess it was just a perfect reflection of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, what what's going on? It's it doesn't matter how much evidence you have and how obvious it is. I mean, the cold mentality is the most powerful fucking thing, but by by a country mile, Like there's nothing more powerful than capturing someone's mind in a dogmatic way.
Speaker 3: I think what's crazy is I think it's like even like the Kulitis are like they're gone, they're already cooked there washing yeah, the moderate the moderates are now like, what the fuck did we do?
Speaker 1: That's what's going on? Why are like, yo, what we were? We were wrong? It is And it's like, I don't know that believe those people. I don't know if I believe it either. And I think it's I think some of them, I think it's like fifty to fifty. I think there's some that are they're extremely stupid, but they weren't dogmatic, I guess, so you know, they they just didn't get sucked into the cold, I guess. But their level of of you know, just of intelligence is just.
Speaker 4: As low because to think I just have a problem with thinking, oh I was duped, and I'm like you, you could not have been duped if you even it's surface level page.
Speaker 3: I think people were just upset about bullshit, and it's like I understand being upset, but this this dude's like lying. These guys like lying, and people are like, oh, were upset I'm not making as much money, And it's like do you understand the circumstances of the planet right now?
Speaker 1: Like do you do? You not know? What just happened?
Speaker 3: Is like, oh, I care about it's not a selfishness that it's just selfish. It let people being selfish led to the point we are right now, and it's like you.
Speaker 4: They're dumb and upset, but they're they they're too lazy to just find out what that fun going on. People say, you know, they call it low information voters, but to me, it's no information. It's not even low it's none because a lot of times when when you'll see the polls will say the biggest problem everybody points to overwhelmingly is the economy. And then I'm like, okay, well break down, what is your issue they don't have. They'll just like and now it's like, oh, anxiety. I need to not seem stupid. So they'll just say grocery prices. They'll just pick some of the game. Yeah, they'll pick.
Speaker 1: Something, but they don't understand why things are fucked. They they don't care. Is that cool though? Isn't that cool though? That because like the numbers are bad? He fired the person who keeps the stats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he was very delighted by that same report when it was up.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I like and again, dude, he even got mister fucking the shark tank guy upset with that. Is that crazy? Like the fucking ball that like shit? Yeah? Yeah, even he was like, well, you don't fire the statutician. What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Well, It's like, yes, you do, if you're a fucking dictator. Yeah, so like the fact, but it's so funny because it's for him.
Speaker 1: It's just like, no, we need accurate data so we can like game the system. What are you doing exactly? But it's I don't know, man.
Speaker 4: That was my hope that he was He's gonna fuck things up enough to where the people that are gaming in the system.
Speaker 1: We had to get this guy out of here.
Speaker 4: I feel like that was a big thing with the tear off ship, where they're like and that's why he kept kicking the count the kid down the road.
Speaker 1: He's completely schizophrenic. It's insane. The thing too about like we're gonna if we're gonna deny aid to cities that like do protests to Israel. Yeah, and then they were like, oh, never mind, just kidding. And I was like dancing on the roof of the White House and some shit did this happened like last night or yesterday or this morning or something. It's great, Like he's literally on top of the way. He's just roaming like a fucking century. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean we got to remember that he is in his eighties, so yeah, he's old.
Speaker 1: He's little fun. Act Man puts in a picture of him with like he beat himself. I guess it's not actman. To be clear Trump, it's a picture of Trump's It's like a close Trump's pants and there's like a clear wet spot on it. I doubt it. Catherine probably fell out. He's old and he does not take care of himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a thing where they showed it was like I supposed to be a physical offense.
Speaker 1: It's probably fake.
Speaker 3: I remember it was like it was like, brother, this is such a lie. It's it's like it's it's.
Speaker 1: Like it was like always he benched like two thousands or no, no, no, it was like his b M I was like four percent, and I was like your brother, no, I don't even think my no, of course not, dude.
Speaker 4: To sustain a is like you're not living without steroids, without performance enhancing drugs.
Speaker 1: You're not going to sustain four percent. You're gonna die.
Speaker 4: Sustaining ten percent by itself is very difficult to do. Like, and there's a people that have like how do you even measure BMI?
Speaker 1: It's they're stupid.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of a lot of it doesn't work very well because of it's very stupid.
Speaker 1: Like you ever see that hook thing that they pinch you. There's the audeville hup, it's just a silly.
Speaker 4: Is a terrible way to to you know, it's it's completely outdated, but you just you can just do the eye test and see that he's in terrible shape, right.
Speaker 1: And they just clear downplayed it.
Speaker 4: And they also downplayed his weight too, And I saw people trying to defend him with that too, and I'm like, why.
Speaker 1: Are you at everything?
Speaker 4: It's like, it's like the handful of people that tried to defend Elon when he was clearly faking gaming and all that shit. There was a hint not most overwhelming people are like that stupid, but there was a handful of people still trying to make excuse of him, Like, Bro, you at some point you have to see, at some point.
Speaker 1: You have to see you see that he gave him fifteen million dollars after he called him. I just I don't know. It's it's it is so like you're cooked, Like you're cooked. If you don't, if you don't think this is objectively like ridiculous, you're cooked. Yes, Like I don't know what to tell you, like goodbye. I was have fun sailing in your fucking ethereal play space because you're not here. You're clearly not here. You're not they're not.
Speaker 4: That's why I said not low information, there's none. You don't you can't have even a lick of it if you still believe in this guy.
Speaker 1: What I had a realization, like like in the past week where I'm just like, I am not. I'm simply not smart enough for this many people to be stupider than me, you know, like I don't, I am not. There's so much I don't know. I think we were just there's so many things that I feel like I should know that I don't know. I'm aware of it.
Speaker 3: I think that's I think we were just born in the era where we're capable of avoiding a lot of the bullshit, old enough to be completely lied to by the Internet and falling for every bit of it, But we weren't young enough to be like the internet to be our only basis of like understanding the world. Maybe I think we're just in it because I really because I think there's a lot of people that are older than us, that are smarter than we are, but the problem is.
Speaker 1: That they're also way more susceptible to dumb shit than that's everything that's in that there's probably a bunch of people our age that are smarter than us, and younger women.
Speaker 3: I think I think that's I think it's almost I think we're just in a particular place where not exactly as easy to fool. I think that's just simply what it is.
Speaker 1: You mean, it's just like like an Internet.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's sort of a blind spot where we were, like where we exist where it's like these ones know how to study things on the Internet, but they also can look at an AD and tell it's an AD.
Speaker 1: Still, I think we're at that exact spot. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't have before it because even when I was a kid, I had no reason to defy or question the stuff that was being force fed to me.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what to attribute that to because you know, like say, my family are, oh the Holy Ghost is a real thing, right, and I'm at church being like this is silly, you know, like not. But still the thing that I still wrestle with as an adult is I want to like, there was that whole atheism movement when it was like taken on, it was like a secular movement. What I should really say, I don't like that it just became a movement that died out, because I think that's the most important thing that we're not focusing on because being secular and being able to realize fact and fiction is so I feel like it's so crucial to be able to understand why this stuff is so fantastical and fucking wacky, because when you can accept ghosts and zombies and shit, why is that so that's not the stuff that's going on right now with Trump, It's not difficult to swallow.
Speaker 1: It's so easy to just like this is great. I think I don't know. I think I just I've disregarded you people that are really just so so much so it's like they don't even like but you should not. That's the I feel like, no, no, no, I feel like they don't count, like like you don't what you like, I know what you mean, like I know you. I feel like it's the biggest like almost it's it's so genius to me, like if I were in evil fuck.
Speaker 4: Elon Must once said it one time, because he Elon Must thinks everyone so retarded that he's like, oh, I'm gonna tell you the plan. He's like, hey, this is what I want. Want white people to have more kids. And the way you get white people to have more kids is you make them more religious and the way you make them more religious is you make them stupider, so you take away their education.
Speaker 1: Did he say that, Yeah, and he was actually bias kid doing an interview. It's crazy, Yeah, like he just openly telling the plan. You can show this video to those stupid people and they'll say, Now nowadays, we'll say sa ai or something. It's crazy because like you can also just like make a child, or you could make having a kid not obscenely expensive. Sure, like that could also help.
Speaker 4: It would be the uh if you're not an evil freak, because you can help me humanity and have them be less stressed. And then like say, the smarter you are, the more you're reluctant to have kids in a horrible economy, right in horrible environments. So if there is no horrible environment, even people who are smart have no reason not to. So if everybody is just raised and everybody is like doing well, then there's no bullshit. You don't have to trick people and having kids and a thinking I'll have more kids and then maybe those kids will be famous and they can take care of it.
Speaker 1: None of that ship needs to be anything. He could do that, but instead he'd rather default of being the richest person in the world. Yeah, he's too busy putting like babies and potato peelers or whatever whatever it is, billionaires, whatever is the billionaires.
Speaker 4: Whatever weird because they clearly do some weird ship that behind closed doors.
Speaker 1: They're clearly like objecting. Like I heard, I heard some crazy shit about like Timpole apparently injects himself with ship before every show or some some nonsense. Man, I wonder what it is. It's probably adrena chrome or some ship. So he's in on it. I wouldn't be surprised. Hm, you see him taking You saw him take his beanie off? Right, I didn't see him. He's got to do something. He's very bald. Listen, he's way balder than I even I've seen. I saw it before because he once he had a like a it was like an R slash something. Oh, somebody ripped it off his head. No, that was a different So someone ripped his beanie off and he saw his bald. But there's he said he he had his beanie ripped off, and then he was like, you doxed me. He didn't literally say that, but he essentially said that. Since he's he's like like I listen, I uh, if if I have this hat on it, people recognize me. If I don't, people don't, you've you've you've compromised my disguise. He did like the glasses or some ship. He did say something like that, and to be fair, like without his beanie, I don't know if I would recognize him. No, not immediately, No, because he looks he's a very standard looking person. Yeah, he looks like the kind of guy you'd see like maybe drawn at a police station.
Speaker 4: To me, he just looks like, oh, like, look, some of the people that I saw are ride in the train that they're like I hate everything about my everything, you know, like they just like there's a couple of people ride in the train and I was like, damn, you know, life is And I think I get it because I looked at the monthly passes due two hundred and fifty dollars what for the La Metro. So if you want to, if you want to take if you want to, if you want to have a monthly pass so you can have unlimited riding.
Speaker 1: So basically it's say two hundred plus a month. So if you can't be so, if you so, if you so, so cow if you want to ride.
Speaker 3: A limited MTA one the Metro North one is crazy.
Speaker 4: It might have changed because I remember it used to be significantly cheaper because I would I'm gonna catch it. I'm gonna get all day pass to uh To and I'm gonna go down to San Diego, go to Ocean Side or whatever. That was very inexpensive, like an all day pass with like eight dollars or something, and then now it's now it's fifteen, which is so basically me for how many times I would come up here, I would basically and it's kind of it might be worth it. I'm gonna feel it out, but it would be one hundred and twenty dollars a month. It's cheaper for me to just keep getting all day passes than getting a monthly and free a monthly pass like unlimited rides. It' two undred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: Do you think it would be cheaper to invest in a horse? Absolutely not? Do you know, because I gotta feed the fucking thing? It feed it? Well, what horse is it? Sir? It's a horse? Is it a robot horse? I've never seen it. Horse that's even more expensive. It's a robot horse. I guess it would be. I've never once seen if I build it with a combustible injury.
Speaker 3: Well, then if you build it, then what the fun? Well that's just a car. Well then also that's so much work, but that's still expensive.
Speaker 1: If I have like, uh, you know the legs, I played them myself. That's that's such a word. Exercise walking to a place, because it's probably slower too. It's way worse in freakonceivable way you would just you would have stronger arms. That's it. Oh god, use it one time you'd pass out from how much pain you're in.
Speaker 3: After you get to the place, you'd be like, I'm not going used anymore. Almost happened to.
Speaker 4: Moving, uh because I was I paid for one mover instead of like getting two and having them do it, so tag team.
Speaker 1: I don't have that much stuff.
Speaker 4: So it was like between me and Jojo to be all right, but it was hotter than piss and I was like, oh, I didn't really anticipate how much that he was going to next.
Speaker 1: August July is kind of yeah, peak it's well not he not maybe not here, but like because I remember when we moved and it is like the hills were on fire. It was one hundred and fifteen. But that was weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're getting We're we're lucky right now. We haven't hit over one hundred degrees yet this year, so so far was lucky.
Speaker 1: I was lucky that we haven't hit at all this year. No, I thought for sure, maybe at least once. No, we haven't. It is crazy. It on its way, I assure you. I'd say by the mid August, we're gonna get slammed hard. Well, that's horrible. It did is, and I'm not looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: Since the my living room is the sun's setting on my living room and uh yeah, I think I talked about this already. Not having the central air, it's just the unit. And so some black album it's gonna be. Yeah, I've already already ordered a few and I'm gonna. I'm gonna, I'm gonna prepare.
Speaker 1: I gotta invest in. I gotta talk to the friends I've neglected who have pools.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, do we got a good pool that's used frequently? Kind of makes me mad that I'm always seen the kids are probably out of school, so they're using it frequently.
Speaker 1: So it'll it'll clear up. It's gonna be It'll clear up the second the weather gets too shitty to not use it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, I uh, I think that's the only thing that kept me alive. When I was moving, I jumped in the pool mid like the mover guy left, and then I was like, all right, cool, I got to finish doing some stuff, but I well, I actually had to go. My car's too fucking small, and I thought I was gonna be able to fit everything and take Jojo back.
Speaker 1: So just one fell.
Speaker 4: Swoop well, because like I had, we had the truck. And then I was like, okay, we packed the truck. Now there's just a little straggly things and I'm just gonna get Jojo and the rest of the stuff now.
Speaker 1: So I had to make another trip. So leave her there. She's gonna do her things she had to work to and then so before I went to pick her up, I jumped in the pool. And I think it legitimately saved my life. And why I mean that is when I was driving back, I stopped at seven eleven. I had the worst cramp in my fuck. I was so dehydrated. I had the worst cramp in my leg that it was probably I probably looked like a fucking idiot because I jumped out of my car and I was like just like on my car and people are like, yeah, I just like and then people just looking and not like asking if I'm okay.
Speaker 4: You could probably think I'm just some crazy homeless persons. I mean, yeah, I mean I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it. But yeah, that was a I've.
Speaker 3: Slept through cramps before. I felt and I'm like.
Speaker 1: You just powered through it, yeah, go back to bed. That was and and it hurts.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, but I'm nextly, I'm like, if I fucking do a fucking flail, I'll knock her out the bed whatever, I'll just deal with it, and I just let the pain low me back to sleep.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: No, I've never I'm usually pretty hydrated that I guess I exhausted every extra liquid, like I'm overly my forearms, like I was picking up some stuff and then it was I was just my hand was just getting stuck like this, and I was like, this isn't good. And I just pounded those electrolyt drinks and some eleven pound the Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: What we did when we were moving too. It was just like because the pool was like right outside our apartment. We were just like where I jumped in there. I think like five times after that move. But uh, it's their life savers sometimes. The movie. Then we went to the Avalon was crazy. We definitely like four people's apartment in like one day, one day, and we did it all that day. By the end of the night, we were all like genuinely dying.
Speaker 3: It was a bad like I haven't I haven't felt that tired ever in my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy because you barely did anything. That's that's a I brought everything heavy up the stairs with me. It was me freaking Joe and on whiskey doing it. You were just talking, that's great. My body was spasmaing. It was more went I locked up and I was like, oh, I guess I'll be able to stand easier that. That's great. There's a benefit to the same. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I'm paying for two motherfuckers next time. Just I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't how much as a mover even, I don't even It's more than I would be willing to pay h normally, but this, it's I I couldn't imagine. I didn't want to. I hate bothering people. I agree, but it's their job though, so you're helping.
Speaker 4: No, no, sorry, sorry, so what a minute. I don't I don't like doing this. I really don't like doing that. The only if somebody if if somebody offer, you did, but see, like the thing is you you offered, I will not ask that. So I will not ask if somebody offers, and I mean genuinely, not like a gesture, because even if you were like help you move, please don't. I don't want it to be I don't want anybody to be like literally inconveniced, like funk.
Speaker 1: I can't believe this.
Speaker 4: So it's one of those things. If someone offers, I will accept it. Nobody offered, and I'm actually I prefer that even like say airport to people are like, oh people from the airport, I'm like, only if you I'm not going to ask.
Speaker 1: No, I'm the same. I'm the same. I offer because you were so close, and it's, well, what what's the what's the deal? I have no problem. Somebody move, It's it's really not that big of a deal. Yeah, do you think I don't care? Because I kind of like it. I like I like, I like it the same way that I like putting furniture together. But I feel like I'm doing something that I feel like, like genetically I'm supposed to do. I like knowing. Yeah, like I're just like lifting heavy things, like putting things together. It's like a party, like the male brain or something that, like I'm fulfilling a purpose. I don't think of it that way literally, but like it feels good to me. I like the idea of knowing that I'm helping someone potentially not get injured or do things quicker. So I'll just I'll just help that person out. Yeah, help.
Speaker 3: I helped one of my I help one of my female friends move. And you can tell if someone never never moved because of how they packed. That's a big thing, knowing how someone packed. Oh so they put like all the books in one fucking like you did.
Speaker 1: That with your comic books.
Speaker 3: That was just comics. I had to put them all in one thing. There were comics.
Speaker 1: I felt bad about that because I had to work that day. Literally if I didn't have to work that day, so I gave everybody else my comic book box. I literally couldn not work. I was like, oh can I get that? I gotta go to Starbucks to make minimum ways have been making way more.
Speaker 3: No, it's I get it. It's it was dumb. It was dumb.
Speaker 1: I understand that I was helping my friend and she was I should have set that box out of fucking fire. Yeah, I'm you have been if like you you opened that box and there was like a you're like, I don't know, like a dead bat who had diary all over your comics, just like a dead.
Speaker 3: But it's one on Adventure's adventures that god, Well see you guys in a bit.
Speaker 1: Just there's guana all over your amazing fantasy number one or whatever. If I had that one all over it, I mean it's not secure. It's also loose sleeve or anything. No, no, no, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: But we were helping her move right. We could tell that she didn't know how to pack things. First and foremost, when you packaged lifted, it's supposed to be hacked enough for you can lift it. That's how you like package test it? Yeah, like, oh can I.
Speaker 1: Lift it easily? Well?
Speaker 3: Most people most people don't. I feel like other people don't know.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean. I feel like a lot like I feel like we know that because we've moved a bunch. People haven't moved the bunch to probably be like, yeah, I'm gonna put everything in this box. You can fit in this, to be like, no, you can't lift it. Now. I've seen people put ship I've seen people move only in bags and then the bags rip because they're putting like tables and ship in bags like little like night tables or something, and they put them in like a big garbage bag. I'm like, brother, that's like it's got corners, dude, and it's got weight it. That's concerning when people do stuff like that. I'm like, dude, come on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's like you'd think somebody don't know how to move.
Speaker 1: It's to me, it's not just it's not even move. It should be intuitive to me. That's what's concerning. To me.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you're especially when somebody I know, when I know someone's not stupid, I'm like, I know you're not a stupid person.
Speaker 1: What happened here? It's like trying to be bright to me, it's it's like I don't even know. It's like, oh, I can't reach this shelf. Let me stack a bunch of caprice on pouches, you know, like where it's just like it's like I want to like everything crazy, everything about it, wave through the house.
Speaker 4: That's so crazy, it's so crazy, I almost want to try it.
Speaker 1: It's something how many could I little support by weight? Yeah? Yeah, how many balancing act of that? It's insane. Just you lodge them. You start putting them all the way along the side of your house and it all loed so they don't slip, and you're like, all right, this is seventy five thousand caprea, let's see if they get support by weight. I do love those videos of whoever, like whenever it's like how many pencils can support my weight or whatever? Like one? And then it's always like way less than you think, like how many balloons could keep me suspended? And it's like it's a it's a somehow very understandable quantity of balloons. It's less than lift like a baby, right, just like I thought that would take like a million balloons.
Speaker 3: I wonder how many balloons would take the lift like a grown man into the sky.
Speaker 1: M I'm sure, I'm sure there's I'm sure. I'm sure. It's actually like very simple to calculating. Yeah, yeah, not for me. I mean, I'm not. I don't I don't know the way to fucking helium, and I don't care. I'm be honest, I think it's probably lighter than air. Yeah, now I'm not like, Okay, what do I have to what's minus two pounds? So it's like, I feel like that's not hard to do a simple What does that feel like? What does that minus two pounds feel like? I don't know that you're not worrying about that part. You're worrying about this? How much it would say you're not worrying about that because you're not thinking, oh you have to like, okay, how much? Is you're a thinkless person? You're not understanding I could figure it out. I don't care. I just don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like that's that's like most things. If you're not I don't care, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't truly care. I don't truly care enough to figure it out.
Speaker 4: The biggest problem with like, even when it comes to the moving thing, I think those people don't care enough to just just use common sense. Because I feel like there's people that I am like, I know you're smarter than this.
Speaker 1: What happened? Do you just just throw it off. Yeah, just throw it all back. I don't have time.
Speaker 4: I'm still like finishing moving stuff, and I had an urge. I'm like, they don't pop this literal fast. I want to experience the way you've been experiencing.
Speaker 1: It's nice, particularly on the PlayStation because it doesn't have that. Uh. The PC version is so old that you need like all sorts of bullshit. And it's also got like the emulator thing on it where you could just like do the rewind thing if you funk up. That really got me through it because I was like, look, I respect sex very much. I like it. I'm not going to live with the consequences of failure like in like in like a game. Then, I mean it's more I feel like that a game like that's more about the experience.
Speaker 3: Sometimes stopped doing that. I think it's always funnier when I end up. It's always funny.
Speaker 1: It's also not really an RPG technically, but it isn't. It's got elements of it. It's not that it's well, it is an immersive sim really Yeah days X by the way, playing still playing Human Revolution. I'm liking it, but I just got to a point that I really hate oh. And I looked it up because I was like, this feels wrong, like this feels like this doesn't make it like this doesn't feel like somebody would do this on purpose. And I looked it up and it was like, yeah, and the director's cut there's a DLC that they kind of just force you to play. They don't give you like an option to.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're doing one of the narrative DLC parts.
Speaker 1: There's like a DLC in it, and when you get to it, it resets all your attributes and so I'm like, oh, cool, brother, I just got I got so good, I got so strong. And then like you get your stuff back, but you only get like a quarter of it back, and you get the rest of it at the end of the DLC and then like it continues on with the game, and I'm like, I don't like, I don't like this at all. That Yeah, I feel like right now I'm literally I'm speeding through this DLC. I'm not even caring. Like I'm like I was, I was stealthing my entire way through the game up until that point, but like you just took everything away from me. So now I'm just gonna shoot everybody like I'm over, and then when I get my stuff back, I'll go back to be into playing it properly, but so pretty good. I feel like I probably shouldn't have played the actress. I guess, I guess not. But you know, what do you do now? Well, it's too late now, I guess I'll restart this. Just burn it, burn the burn my digital po yeah you should, yeah, or the PlayStation whatever works. No, that would be a really awkward conversation I'd sacred. Oh by the way, Hey, guys, so I burned. I sent my PlayStation five pro on five, that thing that costs seven hundred dollars. Oh. I just thought it would be kind of neat interesting if you played Mega Man two. Oh my god, that's great. So what happened? What? Uh? Is there anything that we should touch on? Oh? Something funny that happened. But I don't know how many people would care about this, because I don't know how many people know who uh moodahar from some ordinary gamers. Is if if people listening have heard of this.
Speaker 4: Gentleman, I guess there's a lot of people that are in the YouTube spear or in the know that probably do know this guy. I just thought, like, there is somebody it was probably heard that he's uh he's been outed as a massive fraud, and it's it's funny, it's it's it's is.
Speaker 1: That true though, like what even happened?
Speaker 4: It is it's some random guy because this I only found it popped in my recommendations and it was like, ooh, I don't even remember the YouTuber's name, because uh, he had like a couple of thousand slubs, sure, and he made some video about I guess it was Mudahar's issue. He had with a YouTuber named nuts Taku, a VTuber. It was not like a low low LOLLI. It was so they had like a podcast. It was Oopaville, which I'm sure you guys know who that.
Speaker 1: Is kind of I think it's a company that makes sour candy or something. I'm not exactly. I'm not lying. There's no way I think. I feel like that's true. If he did, that's fucking cool. I didn't know that's cool because I don't have my phone. I don't have my phone. I don't know. I don't know if that's true, but I just ville. I know that's the only name I really know.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, they had a podcast together, and I'm gonna be honest, like this may be very rude.
Speaker 1: I don't trust any YouTubers. I think they're all, of course fake people. Of course that some guys pretending to be a fake person. Like I'm pretending to be a fake person. Yeah, and not only that, what an anime avatar at that? Oh absolutely, I'm like, no, you're I respect. I respect the work that goes into it in the sense of like that's pretty good for like, because I've seen people do it and it's like, oh, that looks like animation or like like like proper animation where they use like it's not like body tracking. It's like, oh, I built a system where like this character that I've drawn and created from scratch will like react to my microphone inputs and associate the right mouth with what I'm saying, and then I have like a hot panel that could do. I appreciate that stuff because it's interesting and cool, but like if it's just like I scanned a I don't know, a three D model that ile or like commissioned. Yeah, and now I'm just like masquerading as it. I kind of don't get it. I'm too old for it. It's I mean, it's it's uh, it's weird. I'm creepy. I know what it is. It's very creepy.
Speaker 4: I know a couple of people personally that are fans of it, and they're one of them was in his late twenties and the other one is.
Speaker 1: Around my age.
Speaker 4: Actually we went to school together and I was talking to my other buddy about it.
Speaker 1: We're both just like, what the Fun's up with that guy? Like like we're like, well, I've known this guy is the only thing you know about him is that he's he's a fan of youtubeer and he's like, what the with that guy? He's completely normal Otherwise I've known him to be fair.
Speaker 4: Actually, he he was the same guy that remember I told you that he found a cooked baby in the microwave in the army. It's the same guy. It's the same guy, so the same the same guy. And he was also he worked in a morgue.
Speaker 1: So he's a little man. He says, he's an interesting person. He's drawn to death.
Speaker 3: It's not his fault, it is that death him like he needed a job. He walked out some guy who walked out like I'm really the jobs and guys like, Hey, you like dead things?
Speaker 1: I hate. Yeah, He's He's he's an interesting guy.
Speaker 4: I every time i I'm around him, he's a very nice, cool guy, very quippie, and you know, like he his personality, like the way that riffing and like kind of shitting on people and stuff like that. It reminds me of you, Chris, like dead Things in that aspect, because I'm pretty sure you're not in the YouTube or dead things. Sure well, I mean, unless he's extremely good at hiding it.
Speaker 1: People are fucking like, look at this. It's every single bookmark. Is that?
Speaker 4: Like I feel like some people, I feel like are fantastic at hiding ship, but I feel like most people are terrible at it. I'm like they're the ones that always they're the projecting ones. You're like, I I voted for Donald Trump to get rid of all the perverts. And then and then you see an article like two weeks later that oh they got an ad for like twenty gigs of CP.
Speaker 1: It just keeps happening.
Speaker 4: It keeps like I know one guy personally that I side eyed because he was like on a crusade for nabbing or trying to expose perfots on Twitter and I'm like, I was like, you know, I don't have any proof, but there's a vibe there was an allegation nothing, but it all got dropped or it just kind of went away.
Speaker 1: I don't trust the guy I didn't talk like.
Speaker 4: When I saw that, I was like, okay, whatever, I want to transition this to actually the way to well the way that the way that I felt about mood. It was the same thing because when I first talked to him, everything he seemed completely fine. I was like, it seems a nice, cool guy. There was one time where he went so hard on the pain on Ethan Klein years ago about something that didn't even exist, like it was made up, and it was very embarrassing for him, like he apologized or whatever. But that was the first moment and I was like, sums up with this guy, Like this.
Speaker 1: Is weird too.
Speaker 4: It was it's weird to have like a phantom information that's not even real and then pretend to be so upset about something that was never even It wasn't like even I think I don't remember exactly what it was, but I remember it was. Ethan came out and was like, whatever you're complaining about this is not even a thing.
Speaker 1: But that was the first time I'm like, that's a little it's a little odd.
Speaker 4: And but in this video, the guy that he made, he showed like a he went from his way back in the day, from when Mudafirst started to like up to now, like he would always claim that he was an engineer of some sort, all types of engineers, where it was a computer engineer, this engineer, this engineer, and then he never finished university.
Speaker 1: He dropped out.
Speaker 4: He's not an engineer, but he's claiming being an engineer the entire time. He would say, oh, YouTube is just a hobby and he has a full time job doing some other stuff. He does these meetings, he does this, he does all this stuff. Basically, this guy found out that everything that lude has been claiming there's just like no weight to it. And he's basically been inflating his like ego and his prestige by claiming he's doing this. He's doing that. He has all these oh man, I upload a YouTube every day, but also have a nine to five and I do this, and they do that. There's a clip of him on a podcast where he was even trying to say, oh, I don't even write off charity when I when I donate to charity, you know, because I think because the implication is some people are only donated charity for attacks right off. So I think his idea was to be like, oh, I don't, I don't write off charity, you know, I don't don't. And then on the podcast it was called the podcast I think was called Unsubscribed or something like that, and I've never seen it, but it was good lighting. So I'm assuming those people are like, have money and shit, and they're probably pretty popular. But immediately they're like, no, you absolutely should write it off. What are you talking about? It'll just allow you to donate more money, Like what do you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you even? That's a strange thing to say.
Speaker 4: It's it started since there's so much nobody really cared and no one really paid attention to all that stuff, because I don't think anyone would have found out unless I forgot to beet to this caveat he put on the Sonoitude medallion.
Speaker 1: Oh no, yeah, he wanted. So can I tell you something? I'm not even joking. I'm not superstitious at all. Uh huh. I would never put that thing No, absolutely not. I would never like I've it's the coincidences, be they coincidences as they may. Yeah, too strong.
Speaker 4: What it feels like to me, And I'm gonna be honest, I feel like what happened, and I wish I would have led with this.
Speaker 1: He put it on and immediately since there.
Speaker 4: Is that implication that he's fucked, so people started digging into him, being like, yeah.
Speaker 1: It almost like the bulls eye, like people want to find something at that point.
Speaker 4: And so people did find that his entire span of YouTube, he's been claiming that he went to this well he's uh, he had a degree in all this stuff. But then it started crack started showing like he started in other things being a little bit truthful and other things, but contradicting himself that oh well he dropped out.
Speaker 1: He never finished. You didn't do that. And it's like, okay, so you don't have an agree. You're not an engineer.
Speaker 4: But he would always a lot of times and streams and videos you would you would always say, as there's a compilation of him saying it, probably like dozens of times as an engineer.
Speaker 1: He was crazy about that. Uh huh, I've never I didn't even know that about him personally.
Speaker 4: I didn't either, because I I I only caught I would say probably as as long as I've known him, I probably watched like ten of his videos because it would be like the big thing, because I know he pushed out shit all the time, but it would be like the big thing.
Speaker 1: So I watched like a lot of the Carl jops and him going after Girard. Oh yes, yeah, I watched that saga.
Speaker 4: But the thing that's interesting now is there's a lot of uh I saw him shitting on Boogie for the cancer thing, but like that guy even found him kind of implicating that he might have cancer way long time ago.
Speaker 1: Wait, what do you mean, Well, there's this post about Muda saying that he's like not feeling well on this that, and he's like, I don't know, it might be cancer and all this shit and like garnering simple the to his audience and ship like that doing similar things.
Speaker 4: That what Boogie was doing. And so it was really weird to like the best thing to do is just watch this video. Yeah I don't, I don't know what the fuck the video is called. But if you put in Mudahart fraud or something or Modahart engineer. I'm sure trillion people have reacted to it because it's.
Speaker 1: Has he said anything about it? No, weird, So I feel like I don't. So for honestly, what I'm hearing is kind of like see why who cares? Well?
Speaker 4: So it's very easy why it's I feel like it should be obvious if you know who Mudahart is. He's the guy who crusades as he's like the good guy that exposes frauds. Sure, and he is a fake person. Yeah, it's not just all the stuff that like, uh, the completionists or like Bloogie or whatever. This is all like fucked up fraudster, fake people doing fake things.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: He tried to expose Ethan for the same thing and like, but it turned out to just not be a thing. But his idea is to like go after people who are doing bad things. And it's just a really bad look when you are to hold weight that you are this person of authority, especially when he's talking about tech. He has a lot of like video games and tech stuff and he's like, oh, I'm on fucking this and I do this and I'm coding and I'm all this shit and it's like, well, yeah, I don't think you're doing any of that shit actually, and it's yeah. And the reason why I bet it's hard for him to respond to it because what do you what do you kind of say? Because going forward, it's like, well, people necessarily can't take his word for anything because it's like or at the same time, do people want to hear from somebody who's like calling out fraudsters who isn't a fucking real person. It kind of becomes like a like always say right if you if he got if you got caught doing some scams, that's like, okay, do you want to listen to coffees anymore? Even if he's correct, even correct, do you want to take your advice from? I said that about this guy, Sean Strickland, where I think he's a fake like grifter conservative guy, but in the mm A space, I said, I'm like, look, if you want to be a conservative, prick, whatever, why not at least listen to somebody who's real and not this fake guy who came into the space who was not a conservative, who had long hair used to groom himself, you know, his nickname was Tarzan, And then all of a sudden he shaves his head. He has a fucking mustache. I don't think that it's not grooming in that censor.
Speaker 1: How sad is that? By the way, that's the default. That's the default now. I know so many dog groomers.
Speaker 4: Whenever I see the side now, like when I lived in Vegas, there's the the fucking animal grooming thing, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I chuckle, go picking pick in there. They might be doing some weird They used to sell fucking at a certain rest. Trans used to have the the bin laden. It was a dish and then like sammin laden became famous and they're like, oh, ship, we can't call it bin laden anymore. What it's like, it's like a Mediterranean pasta thing delicious. That's funny. I didn't even know about it. Yeah, it's not real. It's okay. Yeah, see that's what I'm talking about. For no reason, you can't trust nobody just lies to start a conversation. That's crazy. I can't start a conversation. I don't lie to you. That's interesting. What am I gonna tell you? Like? What was your day? Like? Oh, I sat and fucking jerked off and played days X. How interesting decent day. Man, it's pretty good. You didn't bother anybody, just existed. How crazy with that? How crazy? How is my day if it was real what you did? Yeah? Actual life?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I guess see why that's like not see, this is why it's not a good joke.
Speaker 1: It's because it's too believable.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like, well, there, I don't know what bin Laden means, so it could be exactly.
Speaker 1: Have picked up on that, because that's not that's not a Mediterranean name at all.
Speaker 4: But it's still like there's so much It's it's like there's so much crossover. It's like the Greeks, the Turkish, the a lot of in in those regions, eat.
Speaker 3: A lot of those niggas. Man, I don't care. I don't care about those places. I don't care about words that come for those places. I don't care about I don't care places history for those places. I don't care about the people. I don't care about.
Speaker 1: All right, why do you live so close to some of them? What do you mean our meetings are in the same mix. Our Minians are real? Forgot that I thought they lived in that fucking Warner Brothers water tower. That's I thought they are those Armenians. Is that what they look? That's what the show lived at BMW Meians. We have a car dealership, you know on hospices. We were attractions every day. Neon lights are very cool. We are Armyians.
Speaker 4: We crash our our Mercedes Bens all the time because we're street racing kids and.
Speaker 1: We're bro I speed all over glenn Oaks and we don't care who we hit. Tube death. Since I moved the here on glenn Oaks that I said low, things are improving act, I guess maybe they're maybe the crack used to be. I'm not even exaggerating. Every day I would go visit Nick, I would see another mortality, another fatality. It was normally like an old woman pushing a shopping cart full of insulin.
Speaker 3: Very I'm taking an insolent. I'm sorry, but this is this is a waste about leaving here. It is a waste I gotta take this is this is a cart.
Speaker 1: Full is hundreds of thousands of dollars. She walked all the way from Costco with a cart full of in to get some people that from Costco.
Speaker 4: But anyway, so yeah, I guess I'm definitely looking forward to if he actually is gonna say an thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he could say necessarily, Yeah, I'm here. It's just like I'm so used to hearing about like this this man sent a picture of his penis to a child, or this man you know, ate a baby, and so like I hear about this guy lied about being an engineer, and so immediately it kind of feels like, Okay, yeah, that's that's shitty. But I don't know if I care engineers. I think I don't care. Personally, I just don't watch WOU You would have to care if you were like a fan of him. It's just to me, it's just the situation is funny because.
Speaker 4: You can always kind of snuff out that from certain people who act a little bit to uh to self righteous.
Speaker 1: Well, can I be straight? I genuine like, I think something happens in my brain when I see a person who uploads every day where it's just hard for me to even assume that anything that's being said is is true anyway, sure, because like I have never had that much to say about anything. Every day, their entire days they go by where I haven't. I don't say a word. It's not often, but like it happens, like I really I realize at like seven pm, Oh my god, I've been quiet all day. That makes sense, right, And so like for me, I'm thinking, like Jesus Christ, I don't know if I could even if I if I if my job was to wake up and and by the way, I don't even know if Mudhara uploads every day, but like he strikes me as like somebody who uploads like way too like just so often. It's comic coming from me who never uploads. But I think I just couldn't. I couldn't wake up every day find something to talk about for an extended period of time. I feel like anything that I have to say about anything that I think and an even day can be said in like a minute and a half.
Speaker 4: Maybe I think the most I used to upload at my peak was eight times a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's I think that was maybe twice a week for me. And it was like maybe like fluctuating. Sometimes some weeks it would be like three. I think some weeks it would be one, but then the next week, you know what I mean, Like it would be kind of fluctuated, but like it was probably like around eight a month. Back when I was like really really pushing, and I remember even back then I was trying to and granted they were more about finding bits than talking about something straight faced, right, But like there were days where I was just like, I don't got anything for this, and I would just like throw it away and just wait for something more interesting to happen, right, So that to me is just kind of like, yeah, at a certain point it was.
Speaker 4: That's why it was okay that I'm not gonna grasp that straws like it was.
Speaker 1: Sure. I remember my my specific turning point where there was two things that happened when I saw people complaining about m K eleven about stuff that I just couldn't care about.
Speaker 4: Like Jax used the word woke in its literal sense the way it's supposed to be used, right, Jacks one of the characters in Mortal Kombat MK Levin, So we used it like he because m K eleven is when it's the whole time traveling thing that's a final so like Jack, So Jackson uses it where he's like, oh, he beat Chronicle or whatever and he can change time or whatever, and he's just like talking about people getting woke, and I'm like he's a black man, he's a black gen xer, Like, yeah, he would use that. But I heard people call I was like why. I was like, why people are grasping at straws? Oh, like people they're complaining about something that's something first it was about oh, this shouldn't be this way, and it's like, okay, there's something that should be and you're still complaining about it.
Speaker 1: Or like it was stuff like that. I'm starting to realize. I'm like, these people are just grasping at straws and it's not even it's not even good straws. They're gad. It's like they're getting the ones that they're getting the first generation paper straw paper straws that like biodegrade, like before you've even remotely finished, it just fills every work and it's already done. That radicalized me. I think, yeah, yeah, like when they pushed that technology out way too early. If if if modern paper straws from the logan, if modern paper straws were the first paper straws that I used, I don't know if I would have a problem of using them too latest. Part to say, what do you mean if we were kids and I started using that thing. It would have been fine by now we would experience the same thing at that time. Yeah, but they but they wouldn't have had the Internet to golden and complaining and bitch about. But everyone wouldn't prinsically know.
Speaker 3: People would still know. But then, like, these are the straws that are made of.
Speaker 1: That crosses that I've never seen a more bipartisan universal agreement on any like anything than I did with the first generation of paper straws really fucking suck. They would become, they would become glue. Guy. I'm well, I'm a strong guy when I'm eating at a place that's giving me like they have like like like I'm not a strong guy either, but I would be because it's better for your teeth to be a strong guy. But yeah, I don't know, man about through solid concrete every day, So I mean that teeth already. I don't have teeth. Actually, it's just fake. These are my These are my gums. Actually, if you had dentures, if you pulled out your teeth right now, I think I would actually like cry. I think that's like I don't think I could handle something like that. That'd be so crazy. Hey, that was a really accurate sound. I feel like, yeah, they're not human teeth. They're like really big face. It's crazy. That's really crazy. I feel like I was, like, I feel like I was in my mid twenties when I learned that dentures were not a foregone conclusion. What does that mean? Like I just assumed that every old person just lost all their teeth. Oh really, yeah, Like I just I just assumed because I was like, well, it was such a stereotype of old people, and then some of the old people that I I mean, obviously, if you don't see someone taking dentures out, you're not gonna assume they have dentirets. But if they're old and you see old people taking their dentires out, you just kind of assume, like, oh, I just haven't seen that person take them take their teeth out. Yeah, That's kind of how I thought about it, and so like I just thought like, oh, man, that sucks. I'm just gonna lose all my teeth anyway. It's kind of lame that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my grandma didn't have so I never I knew she's like, oh, she just has her teeth.
Speaker 1: My grandmother, my grandmother had dentists for sure, well, my great aunt. It's the only one that I knew that had them.
Speaker 4: And it always think about that because she was she had a sweet mustache and beard. She just didn't go fuck anymore, damn. And then like oh, she put her dentes out, like at a certain point. I remember one time breakfast there was just some egg on it, and I'm just like, I hate this.
Speaker 1: I was like, I just hate I just hate this. It's a piece of scrambled egg on your fuck It's it's a a fine it's a scary thing. It's a jarring thing to see for the first time, to somebody pulled their teeth out. Yea. So I was like, it's like that scene in Smiling Friends where the boss takes his nose off and there's a cyanide pill underneath it. It's like, it's like, that's how jarring it is to see, like an old person take their teeth out for the first time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm glad that things are better, Like, well, we shouldn't, we shouldn't have to deal with that.
Speaker 1: What's the most what's the most ignorant apprehensiveness that you've that you held on to for the longest time in that sense where it's just like because I was always really squeamish about my teeth because like a lot a lot of my experiences as a young kid with my teeth was, oh, they would fall out because you're a bait. You're you know, you're losing your teeth for your adult teeth to come in. And I remember the feeling of like, you know, moving my teeth and like them being loose and like seeing how small they were. And now like when I floss, I I always think, like when I floss, I'm gonna rip all my teeth, though, like I feel like that's going to happen. Still, it's crazy. I know it's not, yeah, but it feels that way. I don't know if I have anything like that, but I don't think so. Theated like your knee and then like you get kind of squeamish about like people touching your knee or on them, because that happens to me too. I guess. No.
Speaker 4: I mean like I'm still I'm like fucked up from everything that I still have, Like I still have all my injuries and I just I just it just hurts. So it isn't even like I'm afraid of re injury because it's it's all still injured.
Speaker 1: It just all, it all hurts forever. Yeah, I have to. I mean I have to. Uh, it's you know, it would be one benefit if I ever.
Speaker 4: Like, say, spend a significant time in Europe or something, get citizenship or whatever because of Jojo, and then I could maybe see some doctors that will actually try to fix me up. And yeah, jumping through the hoops of a insurance always trying to deny you to They're always, oh, just do physical therapy. I'm like, oh, how's a physical therapy kind of fix my torn ligament? You know, Like it's like it's it needs to be paired first, and then once it's healed, I can do physical therapy.
Speaker 1: It's just like that. Yeah, like I've dealt with insurance in that way. Insurance is such a dude. It's really sad. It's so insane. It's insane. How much my dentist visit was they just don't have dental and h I don't care. Oh, and it was like it was expensive. But then I looked at the bath. I was just like, oh, this is perfectly fine. This is what I This is less than I would have spent up until this point. Anyway, if I had been paying for insurance this whole time, Oh the fuck is this? I know what you mean? What are we doing here? Yeah, it's it's I guess we're privileged, though we are doing fairly well compared to like I would imagine, like if you work at like McDonald's, I don't know if you have that luxury.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's tragic, it's really tragic. Yeah, I pay for all the insurance bullshit, I used to have it.
Speaker 1: What's your what's your insurance plant? How expensive? Uh? Like what a month I'll be playing for your insurance?
Speaker 3: Like two to seventy to eighty something. That's still pretty cheap. Honestly, it's not, man, I mean relative relative.
Speaker 1: It's cheap in America with the given the context that we live in. It's a ripoff. Objectively it is. Let's put it this way. My dental cleaning was like I think four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I pay for that's my health. That's just my health assurance. The fact that health and dinner are different thing is crazy too and an optic. And then my insurance is also they're all different.
Speaker 1: Skin and dermatology everything, well those are all I mean, you're you can so if you if you pay for premium private insurance at rates that are closer to his, you could probably just bypass. Uh, Like say, if you have a good uh what is it? Is it? P P P po PP?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you have a PP, you can usually I think you can just bypass be like Okay, I need to see a specialist, and you don't have to wait for insurance all that bullshit, just go Yeah, but it's still most people don't have upwards of three hundred dollars a month. They just just to give to them because you're not frequently not getting hurt all the time.
Speaker 1: But like, dude, I fucked up my back. I thought it was gonna have to get surgery. It's about a while to get surgery. I remember being so excited for that because I was like, I can't wait for him to be like just just bedterdd and and stupid, and we're gonna like we're gonna send clowns into his room and he can't run away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot about it. I would lose my mind. I would end up hurting one of those clowns for no reason. If there's no fun, that's just sad, because I'm gonna hurt a clown that doesn't need to be hurt you. I would get so he would do it.
Speaker 1: He would rebreak, he would stand up and get get shorter, but his legs wouldn't move, his spine just collapsing on itself.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, but I did that ship so I had to do that and freaking I was like, Oh, this is gonna suck really really badly.
Speaker 1: But then that's why I started sucking. For like nine months.
Speaker 3: I just went crazy on working on only my lower back and bullshit.
Speaker 1: Doing like the fuckings I hate.
Speaker 3: I hate lower I hate like lower back stretches and workouts because they look and feel so silly. They feel so dumb.
Speaker 1: Stretching in general feels silly, but they're so good for you, like they literally it literally helps you age better. But they look so silly doing a hundred touches on each side, look so dumb at least, like why are you worry with your knees up? Not? You know? Think about it is that you look like a sim when you do it. You look like because you're you're doing a routine that looks like predetermined and animated for like ANX, like if you did a time lapse off you stretching. No, it would look ridiculous, it would look like a sim.
Speaker 4: I never really thought about. This is like probably the second time I've heard this, and but I think it's much more prevalent than I realized that people are worried about how they look when they're exercising. Yeah, I just I never it never because me growing up and being in sports and then being in the weight in the trading room and all that ship it never crossed from we just do it like you just do it and then but then there's like a commerce commercial gym mentality that I just didn't experience until later on in life that people are like, I don't even working out with Jojo sometimes, like when I was telling her to do some fucking donkey kings, to work out your donkey kings, to work out your glutes.
Speaker 1: It's just like I don't want to look stupid. And I was like, oh I didn't. I'm like, what do you My brain's like, what do you mean, sid, It's.
Speaker 4: Not you're not doing We're not working out to look cool. I didn't the clubs that did not. I didn't get it until recently that people felt I think I think I think it looks silly. Even when I did it was sports, I just didn't think of it that way, like doing like freaking.
Speaker 1: Out a bench and you're asssituted all the way out, You're I just I just like you're working where you're you're just working out, Like I, this is me. You have the healthy mindset. That's what people are supposed to feel.
Speaker 4: Right, But I don't know what it looks more about the people being self conscious about how they look at while they're exercise, because I felt like even in a commercial gym, you're supposed to feel everyone's here to just work out.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't be worried about.
Speaker 4: But then I think social media did also ruin it, because I see when there's always videos.
Speaker 1: Of people at the gym that they don't know the ring recorded and.
Speaker 4: They're doing like, look, if you're doing something over the top, okay, you're gonna get filmed.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 4: Even one time when this guy's like I think he was working out his core on an AB machine but not using the machine and he was just essentially fucking the ground. I filmed him because I'm like, why are you having sex with the ground?
Speaker 1: Like I didn't. It's not there's a actual fucking machine for that. Yeah, and then he's like on the ground balancing on it and he's fucking the ground. I'm like what I think, I think, but like barring shit, like I think, particularly like stretches look a little sillier. I think lifting weights is lifting weights. I think, I don't.
Speaker 4: I guess, like I don't know, like I'm under look, I'm not being ignorant to meet like I said, discovering that, Oh, I can see how that may look silly because it is a silly movement, like it's something that a human doesn't normally do in their average daily life or whatever. But you since you need to do that, and these are the perfect spaces for it. I just thought that, like no one's I couldn't give a fuck if some fat chick in her guts spilling out while she's trying to like touch your toes because I'm like, she's just she's.
Speaker 1: Working, you know what i mean.
Speaker 4: Sure, So that was that's me though, just thinking that, like, yeah, I've.
Speaker 1: Never given a fuck about anyone else outwardly give me the gym. I think that's crazy, Like when I'm at the gym, I could I it's sociopathic almost like I don't give a fuck about anybody else while I'm there, I have my music again, unless someone's getting hurt and I'm like, oh, I should probably help this person. But then it depends on how bad they're getting hurt. Like if it's like if I see that, if I see if someone's somebody benching and like I noticed bone in their like the the oh my god. So I am the degree by which I am so thoroughly not getting involved in that helping. I'm helping if their bones are coming out of their chant. No, like if if they're dead. If someone's benching, you know, if someone's benching right and they're trying to hold the bar back and the bar you see the bar pushing further into them, I'm like, oh, I should probably help you out. Sure, Like I'm I'm like, I'm doing like fucking I'm doing like fucking kettlebell swings, and I'm literally taking the fucking forest from the kettlebell, going to my lap and then literally thrusting back out that ship. Looks funny, you know, while I'm like, I'm doing like a freaking hinge. I get. I get the look of it, you know, because i'd laughed at myself. Like if I was taken out and I was viewing myself, I'd be like, you're sticking that air down right now, you know, I get I get it if if in a vacuum and it didn't to me, it didn't have to do with you exercising, if you're just doing these movements, Like like if if homeless person was doing those movements by a bus stop, I'd be like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: You know, I'd be kind of like, I'd be like, kind of weird if the homeless person was actually exercising, my brain would shift. It just shifts because it just gets in that mode of like it gets in also in the mode of like I want to encourage, I want to also just be like fuck yeah, I kill it, like it's.
Speaker 3: More of a thing because it's That's what's weird with hard general like Jim Culture and John. I've never had a bad experience at a gym ever in my life ever.
Speaker 1: I mean that's never one time. Lucky. I feel like I've had a bad experience. I was playing basketball gym before plenty of times basketball.
Speaker 3: Different people people are Jim, you're you're, you're you know, you're you're doing.
Speaker 1: Too much already. But the terrible people.
Speaker 3: But like I've I've never had a bad experience. I go there, I work out, and no one's been roots to me. Right, I'm not a woman.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever had a bad experience either, to be I think the closest thing is just Jim etiquette.
Speaker 4: There's some people little growth hog machines that not wiping down machines annoys me. Yeah, and then the biggest thing is hogging the machines where I'll see a motherfucker like I. The way that we used to work out back in the day was we would rotate, so your your cool down period with somebody else's set.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, so it was still it goes right.
Speaker 4: But the way that a lot of people will be if they're working on independently, there's no rotation, so they'll sit there way too long on a cool down period.
Speaker 1: They'll pull out their phone and not just check it real quick.
Speaker 4: Cause sometimes I even change my video or change my music or whatever real fast, and then like my cool down was like a good fifteen twenty seconds, and then I'll go again, like as if somebody just finished their set, So like, oh, I just did my reps. I did not finish their set, but they DIDs finished their reps right for me. So it's just like I try to do my sets, usually three or four sets, however many it is to get to the next machine. And sometimes I'll hit like three different machines and one person's on the same machine that I've been waiting for, and I'm like, fuck, come on.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, it happens sometimes.
Speaker 3: Cause like for me whenever when I when I do work out, when I do work out the gym, because I try I try to work out at home for the most part. Now, okay, but I usually work out. I try to do the gym because the gym is more stuff. Obviously, it's more stuff, more controlled environment, so it's easier for you to not hurt yourself clearly. But like whenever, I'm always like someone comes to cawonities the machine, like if I'm using the bench right and like camality is the bench, It's all right, cool, spot mind spotted me for this last set real quick, get the set done and I'm off of it. Always even if I'm like I have one more set left, I'm like, oh, I don't need to do this right now. I can do that set in a little bit, you know, I can go over to the cables, or I can do simple and stuff like I don't know, that's the nature of how you do it. But I've never seen it be bad, Like I've never been like, oh, especially when you go to like like Bous Unfortunately, Joe like he body builds so that motherfucker we're going to gold and shit like that. Yeah, and so it's intimiating because you going and everyone looks like they're fucking juiced to high heaven.
Speaker 1: They're the nice wherever met, literally, like so sweet. They it seems like they shouldn't.
Speaker 4: Be, but they've my experience has always been they've always been the nicest by far than the average person that goes to like Planet Fitness or whatever.
Speaker 1: So there's there to help, like, oh, you need to help with that idea. I'll show you this. This will help out you really, And I'm like you, you're so kind because that's their They're they're terrible outside.
Speaker 4: Likely likely rabid dogs. Like as soon as they stepped one foot out of the gym, they're they're signified and purified the other.
Speaker 1: Screaming the bottom immediately. All right, well, we want questions. Yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 3: Wait, Derek, you played qutes. Are you played one and two or you only played one?
Speaker 1: I didn't finish two. I played one. You know how, I didn't know this, Like when when you get all the way good, you look up, but then when you go all the way back, your characters looking down. I didn't know that at all at all. They get like the red or and they're looking down. I'm like, man, because I'm evil now in my current play of course or two, I tried not to be. I don't know how I got so evil.
Speaker 3: I think it's just I don't wait that mean, I don't know. I just decisions I were making, Like I thought, people shut the fuck up, or I'll kill you. I fight people immediately.
Speaker 1: Then. I don't know how I got there. I don't know how you got there. Even though you made all the decisions, I don't know. They seemed like they seem like rational decisions. Irrationally getting four slighting as my first ability seemed like a rat idea. Man, I don't know. Everybody's mad at me. Now I got to redeem yourself from now. I can't too late. I'm I'm literally at the end of the game. I cannot redeem myself. Maybe you can find a trainer that will just put your ship. You are all the way, good man. It's too late. I know why I am now, it's too late. Fair enough.
Speaker 3: Even the Mandalorians like my nigga chill chill out, bro, you're wallet.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh, petro Besal, I have anxiety, mass anxiety. Let me anxiety.
Speaker 3: Let me let me unless let's go have sex again six again.
Speaker 1: I have anxiety. Stars at David's. I mean they don't. I guess that's the pentagram that one something. I don't know what that one is. Let me is that not the same thing? Let me try? Are you sure? Candace Owen, Candace Owen more like Candace bitch, just go away? Old France. So much fucking money and dumb rita? Is that really happening? Is it's really?
Speaker 3: It's like official, I don't know what what did you don't progressed any further, but she is she?
Speaker 1: Well we know we know that. Yeah, magic will be fucked. We'll see hopefully that'll be nice. Hello to my favorite diversity quota. Do y'all do anything in the real world to immerse yourself more into the games? You play. For example, when I play Eldest Rolls games, how did you get out? What happened my arm? Oh? I don't have tiny arms.
Speaker 3: I didn't see your arm. I was like, what happened?
Speaker 1: You moved arms in a frame? Yeah? I just I stretched and scared myself. We're getting scared a lot on this show, and you're scaring us as Yeah, yeah, right right, sorry Jain Lightning fear. Uh. For example, when I play the Oldest Rolls games, I read the dialogue options, I choose out loud and only take a sip from my beer when the character is able to drink a beer. And that's fucking fun. That's cool. Like I like that. I've done this a couple of times. I can't it's probably like maybe, like genuinely maybe like three percent of the time that I've ever played games like that where I've done that. Why, I do it as a little exercise, and it's kind of fun sometimes to do it, but like most of the time, I'm I want to do as a little work as possible. If I'm playing a video game, trying to relax, so I'm not necessarily trying to get into character. But I don't know if I really do want it. Like there's like some games that it, like hell Blade. When I first played hell Blade, I made sure to like kind of like because that was a whole like that entire game is all about like sensory stuff, so like you had to wear headphones and shit and like fucked with you. So like I made sure to play that game in the dark. Same thing with the like Silent Hill or something like that, Like a scary game you play in the dark, it would be insane. Like playing Silent Hill at like four PM with like sunlight screaming into the room feels weird, not only because it's just like not atmospherically, but like I can't imagine, Like that game is so dark that I can't imagine. The glare off of the TV helps either, So like certain things like that, But generally, like I don't know, I'm the game is supposed to do the immersing for me, right, you know, I'm generally if I have to, if I have to do work, it means it's not doing a great job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't say I've ever done anything like that unless uh, I'm just going to the arcade that has the machines that do all the work. For me, like a House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn.
Speaker 1: Sure going there.
Speaker 4: Then it has like the fucking shaky stuff and the fucking speakers all over the place.
Speaker 1: I want to buy that machine. I love how primitive that stuff feels, because it really I get what they're trying to do, but it really just kind of feels like you're in a big, shaking piece of shit. Yeah it's it's it's horrible, but it's charming. It is charming. Yes, so I want one that matters the most of the charm. Yeah, I'm gonna get one. Though. The Scarlet Don is like four thousand dollars. One of these days you should only play it at one am.
Speaker 3: I want a little I want to mean a little bit really late to make her play residue before and like have people knock on the windows.
Speaker 1: She's like, go and make noise speak Spanish outside, dude, Oh no two then too sorry not for to understand too much that was going on. I want to I want to do too. So she's terrified. She's fucking mortified. I think that's the only shared residuel game somewhat call the call cops to like so like like like have him have the RPD stuff and the catch up on Oh fuck, she shoots Mavis immediately she gets the guns, blows maybe head off. He's dead already. She probably would, she's probably gonna. I guess you can't do it. There's no friendly fire in that game.
Speaker 3: No, Unfortunately, you gotta wait till you gotta wait until well after he changes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, here's a good one shows over. Sweeney spoiled the Patreon password, wrote in imagine, I mean insane. It's crazy because we don't even know it. I don't. Yeah, my computer knows it. I don't know. Yeah, I was thinking about that, like, probably fixed that soon. Yeah, there's a big My computer knows it, and that's it. I can get it from my computer tech. But never sign in. It never signs you out like Spreaker signs you out like all the time. And I don't know why.
Speaker 3: And I think it's because whenever you sign in, it's signed, Like if I signed in to look at something. Do you sign in a Spreaker only only when we're about to get paid?
Speaker 1: I always what I always maybe that I always get signed out of ex videos premium. That's a problem. I feel like that's time to sign back. In man, I'm fucking horny now? Is that even real? I don't know they all have a paid thing. If they do, they well I can't imagine if you're going to be paying for porn subscription that it would that would ever be ex videos. I feel like it's such a that's such a chronicle videos have a let's let's let's find out the library of xandara of porn. It's like, what are you doing there? Dude? It is like weirdly, it's like, what do you do so much porn here?
Speaker 4: Like I imagine by default they probably have one now because they're probably like, oh, we're we're just missing out on money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is, you're leaving money on the table.
Speaker 3: Do you think what you think has the most porn? You think porn hub has the most port in it? I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 1: Way, because I feel like it's I feel like pornhub is probably like the most regulated one, so probably not. I don't imagine that. It's probably one of the other ones. Anyway.
Speaker 4: If I if I select gay, you'll get gay porn, is it? But does it know I'm a man and who's gonna show me men? Or is it just gonna show me all women.
Speaker 1: It just assumes you're a man. Yeah, because men, because you're on a porne. Yeah, that's okay. Women jerk off to like books.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they unds, which is which is, by the way, I think, way crazy.
Speaker 1: It's uh, it's interesting. I think it's I think technically it is technically great. It is technically more gooner ship because you're trying It's almost like you're trying to take something like porn is what porn is. It's not trying to pretend to be anything else. Yeah, but like, well no, it does sometimes that I know, not really like but like when you're reading something and you're like, ah, this isn't pornographic enough, you've kind of lost it. I think you're kind of gone. Really, I don't think I honestly, I don't think women get enough ship them for being gooners enough, and I don't think they can get condemned for being losers enough. Sure, there's a lot of losers. Like, if there's many women that I know who like if they were men, they would be complete fucking.
Speaker 3: Losing all of our female friends pretty much if they were men.
Speaker 1: Maybe not all of them, but say everyone, but a lot of them. I'll be like, yo, if you were a dude, you're a loser. You're scary. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I was you. That's crazy, man.
Speaker 4: A lot of them got the privilege to be losers because somebody will take care of them.
Speaker 1: That's true. I don't big facts, but I think they should know that. Like I think I think they get away with not knowing that. I'm not saying you should be pushed down the stairs by an abusive extra anything, but like you should definitely be right every at least once a year. I think it would be wove women to be reminded if they are losers that that that it's that. It's the problem is. It took me a while to fight, like they're doing a horrible job advertising. Oh is it real? They have? It's premium, so I couldn't find anything on the drop down tab, but it's not showing anything.
Speaker 4: It's like there was nothing there. I was like, weird, shouldn't it be advertised. Finally, when I went.
Speaker 1: To the little user thing like you want to log in? Oh my god, so now it's like login joined for free premium and I'm like that was too difficult to find, wow, because I would never find it, because that's what I'm saying. What can they possibly offer you.
Speaker 4: I imagine it's probably like, because I know porn Hub they for like super high resk um four K, so I imagine.
Speaker 1: Probably let's se let's seehigh rest is discussing no ads obviously obviously of course the classic, the classic, the classic one bro I got.
Speaker 4: I went on a there was uh, you know how like everyone, so I put nude mods on the on the game while I'm playing whatever. There's a website dedicated to it, and I don't remember what it's called, but like if you go on that website, it just shows up, and I'm like, yo jojo jokes up.
Speaker 1: They're advertising buddest bit. She likes me.
Speaker 4: Anyway, she gets gousele content no ads four K and whoa does I mean plus eight hundred new videos?
Speaker 1: Damn eight that's on the low and I'm sure it's way more than that. Well, look whatever on you and you're just fucking lying there, just letting it happen. This is so anyway, we never even got to these guys, right right, go ahead, says hey, guys. Since the topic of the US supporting Israel has come up a lot lately. I've been wondering about other things that I typically would buy Slash support, but can wholeheartedly with the knowledge that they do Hanus Ship. For example, Spotify providing nearly limitless music for dirt cheap, but the CEO uses the money to fund AI weapons development. Or how the snark tank provides great content multiple times a week, but Sweeney buys ga as magic cards with your money. I think those are pretty equivalent. That is interesting. Supporting the trash company who wizards Wizards fucking sucks man thought people like to Wizards in their cars. They have hated them for a long time. The Wizards like it's it's they've they've tried to monetize. They've gotten too like worried about monetizing ship. It's unfortunate. It's like every company, but just see it. They just eventually started sucking a lot of at.
Speaker 4: A certain point, maximizing profits is the name of the game, and you're gonna have a shitty company that owns your favorite thing.
Speaker 3: And the problem, the big problem is that they own D and D, a game that is about community and like sharing ship with each other, and it's like, this really sucks that O g L.
Speaker 1: Shit was insane and they did that and shame yep, shame, shame, what a shame. I don't buy I don't buy it. Yeah, I've been thinking. I've been thinking about Spotify too. I was like, yeah, I was like, let me finish it. Anyways, my question is this, what things do you want to purchase last support? But they have some unfortunate caveat that is beyond your control. We can get to that point after whatever it is you were gonna say Spotify. I've been thinking about Spotify two. It is unfortunate. I don't know. I am fucking deeply entrenched into Spotify. Unfortunately. My only issue is, uh the music I upload.
Speaker 4: That's the only thing that I've If if I was just a consumer of music, I'd probably just go over to Apple because Apple also has lossless uh audio, which it just sounds better on because uh Apple phones don't have a l DAK Bluetooth, So if you're using Bluetooth that already you know you're you're not getting the best quality.
Speaker 1: And the lossless audio on Apple is a step above.
Speaker 4: Using Tide was the best thing though you can do that, it's just a purely lostless audio. So I was just like, there's things that you can do, but spot it's more of my it's just my fucking my catalogs on there. And you have some of these artists that are leaving Spotify, but they have the fucking proviage to do it because they can still make a decent amount of money through other streaming platforms. And I don't make I think, dude, my entire So I've had music up on on Spotify for what five years now, and I think I've made like, I don't know, fifteen hundred bucks, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I've made a couple not not over ten grand or anything, but I've made a couple of thousands. I think over the years. I think you I think you probably. I think I think maybe four, maybe four or five over over my entire So it's not like it's enough to be like yeah, it's it's all passive. I think I checked recently because that I just got like an email from like Paaneer or something, because they were like, oh you should, We're changing a bunch of shit. It's like, oh shit, and saw I had like five hundred bucks in there from like spotfy stuff, and I was like, Oh cool, I think I might buy one of those fucking Minimax the uh oh with the with the little the mini the mini Mac computers or whatever. Uh huh with the m F chip with the little uh with the payout with the way yeah, oh yeah, with the payout. Maybe because I was just like, oh, that's extra money I didn't know I had. Also, I want to mix music and I kind of hate doing it on PC honestly, really, yeah, I just I don't there's something about like it it chugs on my hardware and it shouldn't. It makes no sense that it does. I don't have any issues, man, Yeah, I believe you. Just I don't know what the fuck is wrong with my ship, but it's like it's it does not feel good at all. Is where as long as you have a fucking good processor there should be zero problems. Yeah, like you probably have a nine nine I'm assuming, right, I don't have a process. Well, I just kind of think about I just run it through my brain motherboard, just just mash your head into it. No, honestly, what what is the what is the uh?
Speaker 4: What's the the The Apple daw specifically pro tools is probably the the go to logic Logic I think is one that I know that was one that uh.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Jonathan Young was like, oh, get logic and it has like a bunch of fucking dope shit in the package together. But to me, it's like like, I so I use Reaper because it's technicals quote unquote free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the free trial, the free trial for Reaper is ridiculous. I've been using that free trial for years. Yeah, and I always clicked. I'm still evaluating.
Speaker 4: It's still evaluating because like, you can't I can't edit a podcast in it because it's the length right, So it basically I think under ten minutes you can you have access to everything and as long as it's think it's under ten minutes or something like that. And so I'm like, that's too good of a free trial. So if you're making music, it's literally free, and like, hey guys, it's reasonable.
Speaker 1: It's sixty bucks. It's sixty dollars for the doll.
Speaker 4: It is very reasonable. But I'm like, you're giving it to me for free, though, so it's hard for me to give. I feel like something like I know it. One day they're gonna finally fix it. People to be out there.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I will buy it once it right, once it runs out, I have no problem. I will buy it.
Speaker 4: And the thing is, I know there's gonna be a lot of people that are gonna bitch, but this is an outrage.
Speaker 1: I'm like, guys, shut up. We've been using this thing for years. They let you do it, so clearly they do. I bet this is the strategy though, Like, because programs are kind of you know, if you get deeply entrenched in a program, it's hard to leave it. It's hard to like, even if you're familiar with like the general layup of certain things, you just kind of know your way around certain things. You know, the shortcuts you're you go into a workflow, absolutely you know it. That's me with Premiere, Like it's hard for me to cut away from Adobe because I am I am so good with Premiere right at this point where it's just like I've used final cut and like, yeah, I sure like I can, but like it's it's not it's not worth it to me, I do. And so that's what I think. That's the strategy. They're like, hey, look, we're gonna give you an insane free trial here and to the extent that you're going to buy this anyway, Like, no layman is going to buy this. No, no, somebody is Somebody who doesn't care about music is not going to buy this. So you might as well get this into the hands of a bunch of people who maybe don't or maybe do, and then get them more into it, and then by the time they're proficient with it, they have no problem buying it because they've spent a lot of time with it for free. It's kind of the same idea of like micro transactions with some games, where it's just like, oh, yeah, I've been playing this game for like five straight years, hundreds of hours. I've never bought a skin. I got no problem buying a skin. I got my value out of it. I guess game. Yeah, but you buy four hundred dollars worth of skins every day. I keep telling you not to do it.
Speaker 3: But that's madness.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's why you don't have money like that anymore. Exactly you would you would if you just did it, do dumbed it like that. But yeah, right now, But I was looking I was looking at the like those min like for some reason, like some video came up about the Mini Max or some producer was sta like I met with like some music people, like I think a month ago, and he was like, yeah, I got this thing and it's like really fucking useful and it's really good for mixing. It doesn't like photographed, it's like, oh cool. And I was looking at the price of it. It's like four hundred bucks for like an entire Mac computer, and I was like, that's kind of nuts. The pill for Christmas, Well, you need like a monitor and like a little setup, but it's I do kind of miss the workflow of Mac for for that kind of thing, for that kind of thing I want to miss.
Speaker 4: I mean I've I've never to me, I've just the reason I've just I'm like too expensive. But four hundred dollars is reasonable good.
Speaker 1: That was always my I'm like maybe four ninety nine, but like for an app, you know what I mean, for like a fucking Mac computer, that's nuts exactly. That's that's why used to cost before. Well they still there, they are still that much about it. It's just like this is like an a an abnormal kind of thing. And the idea is like they get you in the low end, then you and then you see the options that you have. It's like, oh, well, I'm already kind of spending a couple hundred bucks, I might as well get the two hundred dollars you know too terribied expansion and oh no, man, eight hundred, I might as well go to a thousand. They're really good at doing that. Yeah, Apple's the king of that.
Speaker 3: Not for me, because I still have I have a fucking four year old phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, phones are kind of like they've lost a lot of the light. Like I don't I don't upgrade my phone now until like it starts slowing down to the point of on usability. Yeah. Yeah, this might be my final This might be my final iPhone. Other phones are just so caught up now that I feel like I finally have like real.
Speaker 4: Options that could really compete with it, because I really love the the you know, They've always been really great at at video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was to the point where people didn't know.
Speaker 4: Like when my YouTube career first started, I was I was filming on a five S and people were like, oh, what kind of camera do you use? And I tell them, like, your quality is great. I'm like, it's all about lighting, Like it's if you have a decent camera. You just gotta you know, you just got a position of lighting in a well in a way that makes people think that It took a while, Like it took a while for me to finally upgrade to a DSLR because it was doing the job until I wanted to, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Had a JVC cam quarter it sucked. That was the first thing I out with my YouTube money. I was like, I need a camera that isn't gonna suck so hard, and it was worth it. I had the camera for a long time. I still I'm still am using the second camera that I got, like in twenty seventeen or some shit, mine finally died, the Nikon D. I almost bought another one. It was a definitly five hundred. I loved it.
Speaker 4: It's the it's the best, I don't know, just default. It's the color is fantastic. Yeah, people are like, I was like, bro, it's fucking like twelve hundred dollars camera or something.
Speaker 1: I think I might get a red probably six hundred. Oh okay, yeah to go ahead, Yeah, yeah that's that's reasonable. Put on a credit cards. Yeah, how much is that camera worse? That's like maybe like a fifteen thousand dollars camera like that for not upload things enough that would be streaming stream that would be hilarious. I think it wouldn't even go live. I think like the bit rate would be ridiculous. Yeah, I was thinking about those that would it even I don't know. I don't think it would still probably look to ten a DP. It was just like automatically degraded. Well, I would upload more regularly if I had a Red. No, you wouldn't. I think I absolutely would would. In my mind, I did not feel like you're wasting your butt you invested, you know what I mean. I would never buy a Red. If anybody's out there they got a Red, feel free to send it. Oh sure, I'm not buying a Red. You would use how much of those? How much of those cameras? Out of curiosity? Let me say a Red. I think even red camera retarded? Which one like renting them? Like would you go to? Yeah? I think crazy thirty five fifty one thousand dollars. I want the video camera so bad, but at the same time, it's like, I know I'm not gonna use it enough, so I don't know where the fuck i'd put it when I board myself in my room, in my fucking tiny ass girl bedroom. Where the would I put it? Yeah, you got a female. There's a premium. Wait, so it's either fifty one thousand or three thousand. Well, what's okay, there's clear there's different models. I am there. What does it look like?
Speaker 4: Well I heard I have got three thousand one right, because it's just the body, like it's all the lenses, it all. I thought that three thousand was like when you rent it, because I would see like, oh you can rent one, and it would be fucking thousands of dollars even rent it.
Speaker 1: Now. Cameras are like cameras are like plane tickets, you know where, like you buy the ticket and then you think that's it. But then it's like, oh, well now you bought the ticket, but now you gotta buy the seat, and it's like oh okay, and now you gotta Now you gotta buy the bag. You know, you gotta you get a planet to buy your bag. Fucking Lily's family is going to Costa Rica. Why I don't fucking know. I don't want to go. I fuck, I don't care about going to Costa Rica. I don't have to go. You're a full grown at all. No, I'm gonna go because of the fact that I hate if you're just gonna going to go because of the fact that the mother doesn't feel comfortable going down without any was the dad's already gonna be downe people don't feel comfortable going down, But that's already gonna be there because of work. So you're like going with your.
Speaker 3: Mother in law pretty much just to go just to make her youtwo. No, it's me and Lily and her. But Lily, Lily's fucking Lily. Anything happens, Lily's fucking dead.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, so why kid? So she has Lily her daughter.
Speaker 3: So that's the problem because she doesn't feel See, she doesn't feel safe, and I'm like, I don't what am I going to she.
Speaker 1: Doesn't feel safe and one of the safest ways to travel. No, all right, well whatever, No, I gotta make fun of him a little bit.
Speaker 4: It's make fun of me. I don't I don't want to be there. I just I just you know, I already said that. But you're a full grown adult. You don't have to go anywhere you don't want to go.
Speaker 3: I really don't want to go. I I really don't like planes. I really don't like planes do this.
Speaker 1: Well, So I want to go back to the Spotify, I think because I was like kind of the yeah, start all this, find your balls, man, I do think look what Spotify is doing is bad. I don't got any objection to people being like, ah, fuck Spotify makes perfect sense. However, However, however, it is a shame that it is. Uh what a shame it is. It's like I have so many I have a lot of issues with YouTube. Also, you know, it's the place we're here, and it's like that's where everybody is. It's kind of like not opening up your pizza place in New York because it's like, oh I don't like what the New York government does. Okay, go to Maine in West bumba fuck where no one's gonna buy it. Like, I don't know. It's kind of hard and in an attention economy like to make decisions like that, especially because like the way that I think about it is like I can't think of a single thing that I pour money into that isn't going to something that's probably like completely antithetical to how I feel it should be spent, you know, like my tax dollars get Like Jesus Christ, I've been raped by the fucking government long enough, and that money's just going to you know, bomb Palestinian kids. Everything that you buy. There's no ethical consumption, I guess, is what I'm saying. So I don't really know what to do as a person who like I want to make more music. Actually, I've been writing a lot more lately, and if I don't put on Spotify, I don't know where I'm gonna put it. Really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can put it everywhere else, but Spotify is the place you want to put it if you want it to gain traction. Yeah, Like, the best thing that can happen to you as an artist is you're getting your music on a playlist on Spotify.
Speaker 1: Then that's how a lot of people get discovered.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's kind of hard to want to protest that, you know, you're like, yeah, if you want people to hear your fucking music, not being on Spotify is not a good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it, and I respect it. I respect the people who can do it, especially the smaller people who like are doing it on principle and they like they're not like, I don't know, Drake or something who would never do that anyway. But yeah, but uh, I respect it. I don't know if I have the backbone to do that really straight up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I The way that I see it is, I want I want people to join me in the you know, in the in the revolution that I've always wanted, of voting people out that are clearly maintaining the system that is allowing monopolies to thrive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they won't. Unfortunately, people are on average are too gay. What do you know about it? You're gay.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to be consciously aware and just feed into the system because there's not enough people to help you combat it.
Speaker 1: Some black guy, some gay guy, some black gay, some black ae, some get gay, gay gay, some gay gay, some big gay black. I wouldn't even some black gay. It's pretty good. It's pretty good, President Trump, that's very good. You're welcome. I wouldn't even know what's if he went on TV, certainly in a coma, because there's no there's no way he's talking about me like, oh, I'm dying and this is my own it's crazy. He's he does gay songs anywhere, sunglasses indoors, he wears a hat, he wears a hat. What's with the hat? He probably he's probably has a problem with hats and doors too, he's at that age, you think. So, I don't think he cares. No, he loves hats indoors. I think he loves him and I think I feel like because he's got the Maga hat him. I've seen him wear a hat indoors. I think I've certainly seen him wear hat. I could be wrong, but like I feel like i've definitely.
Speaker 4: It's just like because like people his age, it was like insane for male to wear hats and doors.
Speaker 1: You're you're right, But do you think that he cares about decorum though?
Speaker 4: Yes, like when it comes to like the way he dresses and ship you, I don't know his shirt and all the time he always his shoes are always Paul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he cares about that and that's it. I don't know. I don't know. I think he could be right. I think it's the only thing.
Speaker 4: He cares about it, to be honest, because the way he carries himself in the area of the way you think he should have his shirt untucked, there should be mustard stains on them, and ship like you know, what I'm saying. I know what you're I know you're garbage on his face and it's two paces buck cock, but like he's always presentable, if.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. I know what you're saying. I just feel like i've seen him because I've seen him wear that hat in places. I've seen him wear that hat at the desk in the oval office, you know what I mean. I think for a promo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's even though he's he's not actually wearing that, like when he's going golfing, he wears his hat, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Sure, Like I I can't imagine that he cares about the hat. You could be right there.
Speaker 4: I don't know personally, I just know I've been around enough old people that they would like they get weird when you're.
Speaker 1: Like, we're in a hat indoors. I'm like, there's like me elbows on the table. Thing that I never understood either, that is rude. I'm like, why fuck you? I was like, answer me, why is it rude? Answer why it's rude? I like threatening old people.
Speaker 3: That I'm going to see some like to say. I feel like they're like, that's she's so stupid. I'm like, I can break anyway.
Speaker 1: The real answer, the real answer is question. The real answer to this question is like, is there anything that I have a problem supporting? It's unfortunately, like, uh, what is it? S and K?
Speaker 3: Like I love Metal Slug and I like S and K that much, though, well, what are you saying you like? You like love Metal Slug like that much Metal Slug. If you think about like the duality of supporting them over that Saudi Print.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't like, I don't like there was a Metal Slug Tactics game that I thought looked really fucking cool and I haven't gotten it because I just like it. That's so that's such a because it's such a direct thing. It's like it's not even like it's not even like this layer that you could argue that there's many layers removing them. It's like, straight up the Saudi Prints owns this and benefits directly and probably tells them things like they're probably in direct communication or at least have been. And that's kind of crazy. That does kind of fuck with it. If if you if you, oh, yeah, like this money that I I pay for, I don't know a Halo Infinite Battle pass goes to a Microsoft, a corporation investing in AI or all sorts of things and like laying people off, and that's that's very bad. If I buy Metal Suck Tactics, some guy who's murdered journalists goes, oh, sick, yes, sale, Like it's kind of I don't know, that's that's too direct for me. It would be like if Bill. It would be like if a Phil Spencer, the Xbox guy, like if he himself blended puppies. You know, it was like, I can't buy a Halo skin if Phil Spencer's blending puppies at that point. Yeah, it's so comically evil to like murder a journalist. Yeah, and then like knowing how it happened to bro, it's that's too that's too much for me, like show gear, show gear or something like that. I don't have any dead journalers Jesus Christ. But that's really the only thing I can think of that I've actually like that have actually like said I was gonna. I don't typically boycott it, and I don't even really necessarily say like, oh, everybody boycott It's just like I don't. I personally just don't feel like I tend to support villains so good.
Speaker 3: I often support evil. So I don't know, I'm not.
Speaker 1: We all do in some way, we all do. I do it happily though it's a difference me. You're not the same. That's true, that is true, you are evil? Yeah whatever. Yeah, Oh, we have like a we have a we have a complaint. It's somebody going hard on the pain on Derek Good. We want to read it, I hope. So all right, I'm sure I'll refuse him. Scott Pilgrim versus the I d F. What's up? Bosmer Orsomer and Red Guard? What the that was? I know? Red Guard? Well, Ozamar so that's from uh uh dragon Age? Oh yeah, the Dwarves. Okay, yeah whatever. Dragon just so just doesn't inspire anything anymore as far as sadness, it does. That's so sad anyway, he says, I have something deeply important that needs addressing. I'm sure, Derek. LA is not dense in the slightest It has seven thousand people per square mile. New York City has nearly thirty thousand per square mile. The problem is, the problem with LA is that it isn't dense enough, and there are limited viable alternatives to driving. This is what makes LA worse than cities like New York, Boston, DC, Philly, and most other cities around the world. Chris was right, and you're retarded. Let's see. So I actually I usually don't comment.
Speaker 4: I comment at a guy that says something similar because I was actually I was, I was gonna clip something. But anyway, the thing that annoys me with what people don't understand that should be obvious is that not everything is supposed to be built like New York or any of these other cities. LA is built in a specific way and then is only ruined by too many people being in this area.
Speaker 1: It was not designed. It was never supposed to be designed to hold this many people.
Speaker 4: Many as many people that are in here when this person talks about it has this many that is completely irrelevant. This is the thing that annoys me about stupid people. I'm sorry, sir, when you when you when you jump to conclusions that have nothing, that have no fucking it completely irrelevant to the point that's is when people arrogantly jump to conclusions when it has nothing to.
Speaker 1: Do with that.
Speaker 4: If you built a house in a fucking area that was only supposed to be you for a couple of acres and then fifty people just happen to move in that area.
Speaker 1: Is it not fucking ruined?
Speaker 4: Of course it is so when you have these rich cunts that are building a bunch of apartments, Like when I just lived on a fucking seater. When I was just eyeing, I was like, there are hundreds of cars on this blocky is insane.
Speaker 1: It is ridiculous. Like it's I'm like, the amount of they just build a new apartment that was just on Sixth and Sedar. They just finished it, and they're actually finishing another one, So that means fucking fifty people are about to move here. That means close to one hundred cars and another I'm like, bro, they're doing this to maximize profits. And then I'm having these jokers telling me that, oh, well, if it was like this was like, no, it was just not supposed to be like this. It's just that simple.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was New York supposed to be like that in its own right, either because of the fact that how many people live in New York. Dude, the housing crisis there is unfucking believable.
Speaker 1: That has not to do with how many people are there, though I mean does what do you mean? Now? What do you mean? People not being able to find home? That has not to do with how many people there are that has That has more to do with the fact that everything that's available is not owned by any of the people living there. It's like owned by foreign governments and fucking Zillow and shit.
Speaker 3: But that's still that's still a problem with people because so many people are located in one place, they can't find another, Like if.
Speaker 1: You there are no What I'm saying is like there are places available, people just can't afford them because they're being artificially inflated.
Speaker 3: I mean a problem with like too many people. That plays into the part of it. But look at like the idea of like transit and like even traffic. We don't talk about New York traffic, and York City has bad traffic fucking too. It's not bad as LA's like fucking freeway traffic that is crazy, but inner city traffic, like in Manhattan, it's fucked as well too.
Speaker 1: I want to say, if if yeah, but no one drives, if New York didn't have a it's so perplexing.
Speaker 4: That's actually really perplexing because like when I can't even imagine New York would would obviously it wouldn't work if it didn't have a subway system.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I mean the system. It needs both of them. The thing that.
Speaker 4: Perplexes me is when when I when I visited the last time in twenty nineteen or whatever the fuck or twenty whatever, I was like, why why are there so many cars out?
Speaker 1: Like they're they're fucked Normally, what we did, like when we knew, whenever we would drive down to the city, we would drive into the Bronx and we would park and then we would go on the train and take it in this right, that's what we would do, go on Woodlawn or something. People that are driving in Manhattan to get from pointing to point b like, well, why, well, that's kind of thing. It's like that creates that's that's the assumption of necessity at that point, Like you're the only reason you would be in a car in New York City is because you need to be. And I'm sure that there are circumstances where like I can imagine that might be true for some people, like whether they got a job or like, Okay, the train schedule is not what I the train schedule, it doesn't line up whatever, And that's like, that's what That's why I appreciate it is because like everybody who's in a car in New York City generally speaking, needs to be what makes it no one who has the option not to be is doing that.
Speaker 3: New York is even crazier is that, like is a perplexing place too, because most people don't even live in Manhattan that are there. That's people live in Manhattan, like.
Speaker 1: Like I like people they could, they could, they want upon a time, they once upon a time could. But also Manhattan's fucking packed, dude, that's what that's even part of the reason why they can put the prices so high because people need to live there. So like you go on a building and it's fucking packed if you go near down, if you go further down from what you call it from uh not so whole what is it called? What is it called?
Speaker 3: It's a whole. It's a whole over there. I forgot what it is, but like near near one of the colleges, but like that place is the ghetto and it's packed people. People are homes over there all over there too, and it's like, what the fuck it just doesn't. I think we genuinely twe people move to cities and they've just fucked what happens to cities. Granted people come there and make opportunities, it's just.
Speaker 1: A wrong way to look at it. That's just not true. People going to the cities is a good thing. It's not about I think it's the it's the fact that some certain cities are just like not designed for it. For sure, La is not designed for this.
Speaker 4: At a certain point there is if you have a unless the city is allowed to expand outward, it's not sustainable. And so the thing is when you're building on top Yeah, when you're building on top of each each other, you're not creating more space for people to actually live in a reasonable way.
Speaker 1: And the only reason they get because things already drawn. You can't like what do you do?
Speaker 4: Like you necessarily like l a are we're gonna start, We're gonna overtake like these areas that are more in LA anymore.
Speaker 1: You can't do that. I don't know the real issue to me, and I think I don't really remember the specifics of what we were talking about why this came up. But do you remember specifically, well, I think it started because, like you were saying, if things were I think it was like if things were in LA were designed more like how New York were, and people were more living like in these areas, it wouldn't there would be no reason to travel a significant amount of uh space or something like that. If everything was closer together, it was like more of like if things right, I guess more like the boroughs and they were closer together, right right, it would it would It would incentivize less highway trying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wouldn't be as there wouldn't be that annoying fucking hour and a half fucking drive that would be eliminated. And all I was saying was that I just I don't mind driving that distance. It's just the It just just when people made those highways, they weren't thinking like tens of millions of people are gonna live in this area, so it's like, well, what do you do. They're trying to expand the freeways and make this like.
Speaker 1: Over here, which is fucking crazy. Yeah, it wasn't even help. Came over. It doesn't even help. They they expanded the four or five so big, and it's still fucking packed. But the thing it's almost like nothing happened the way that end look at this, This is really more of just like kind of like a hunch. I'm not a civil engineer. I don't know any sure, I'm not an engineer. That was a complete accident, but the way like, I feel like I would have to imagine. And granted, this is also the fault of LA too, because it's on a fault line, and so you can't build things as high necessarily. Sure, there's a lack of you can't build basements in the same way. So it's just it's a limited space from the get go. But I would have to imagine that. Like, the reason there's so much traffic is because every individual place here doesn't have everything that a place needs to thrive, really, and the reason it doesn't have that is because a lot of these places can only hold so many people because the buildings can only be so tall. There's only so much space, and so you end up having like like Burbank, right, Like if you could have way taller buildings, there would be a bigger nightlife, there would be more things here because there would be more customer there would be a bigger customer base to demand, like oh, we could actually put like a club here or like or like this or that, and then there would be less. Then we'll just turn into the same kind of but no. But what I'm saying is, like you people, people go to other places in LA to satisfy needs that they are not getting in their own place. If I could spend all of my time in the same place, I probably would. Yeah, you would.
Speaker 3: But then that would make more people migrate.
Speaker 1: To the place where they wouldn't that they wouldn't be clogging up the highways, they would be clung they would get everything that they need.
Speaker 3: I think I think it would just create a bigger, more congest place.
Speaker 1: It would just be it would create a different different It would create a different but it'd be a different problem people.
Speaker 4: There's people that don't want to listen. There's a lot of people that don't want to live in those areas. Like when I when I lived in see it would be like this, Like, uh, what I was living with my mom for a minute in Buckeye, Arizona, and it's so buckuy that sounds crazy from fuck nothing, And you have to drive about five miles to get into the town to uh to proper and actually shop, like you had to drive five miles, but the thing it took five minutes because you were driving so fucking fast.
Speaker 1: You're just you just go on the ten, you just get there, all right, Cool, I'm there. So you didn't think about it.
Speaker 4: There's so many people around the United States that live that way, and they can't imagine all of a sudden, their little city of Buckeye being filled with tens of thousands of people now, and they're like, oh, I can't even zip down the fucking freeway anymore because everybody's here. It wasn't designed for that. So the idea is to not turn it into a metropolis. Stop bringing people into this fucking area. It's like at a certain point, it's like there's a city fucking cap like it'd be like, hey, bro, there's no more shit for a thousands of people to just be here.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 4: And and the other issue that I actually personally have because to me, my issue is all about people who own everything, the people that are building all this bullshit and sardining us, and then also just you know, building a bunch of golf courses in the best land that could be built for houses and all this shit, And so I always get annoyed, and I like, I commented to some guy because I'm like, you're saying that this is the issue and not the people that are actually creating the issue. That's what actually makes me mad like that, Like I'm not necessarily bothered about us talking about theorizing and shit like that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, whatever, but we know who's really creating these.
Speaker 4: Issues because it's just profit incentive, sardining people in certain areas that don't need to be and then all these beautiful fucking hills and all this stuff that's reserved for fucking these assholes to golf and shocking hotels.
Speaker 1: Fuck you, fuck you, man, there's plenty.
Speaker 4: There is a lot of space in LA for people to spread out, but technically there is it because they're sardine in to areas quote unquote affordable. And then it's like that's in these inner fucking places, right, and you're fucked.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just I look at like so many, so many of the things that uh like Koreatown or whatever, like that's where that's that's where this is available. Frankenson's is fucking ridiculous how far away it is. And so he's just like, man, there's I don't know, I can I can remember like being in the city and being like, oh, there's literally no reason to go anywhere else because everything that I need or anything that we could possibly want to do is here. It's approachable, and we don't even have to we don't even have to look at a highway the entire time that we're here, and that I prefer that, And I think there's some in LA. It's not like so when I grew up in Orange County, going to freaking Son's fun. Just you just go not far. That's why I also but even like like I can jump on the fifty seven, Like see from where I'm at, I'm getting on the I right by the ninety one.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna jump on the fifty seven. I'm gonna have a decent time going on fifty seven because it isn't as fucked as the freeways in LA, because it isn't Orange County isn't so fucking sardine like LA.
Speaker 1: It's also problem is that people wizy people work in LA. That's the thing people and I feel like in New York.
Speaker 3: The same problem with New York people work. People work in Manhattan. A lot of people don't fucking live in Manhattan. Manhattan live in Westchester and shape.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: The thing that's interesting though, a lot of people that don't need to live in l A live in LA. That's one thing that annoys the fun out of me us. Yes, the amount of creators that move to fucking North Hollywood and all this shit, And I'm like, you don't even work in the industry, why are you here?
Speaker 1: And that is a massive problem.
Speaker 4: I realized that there's so many people in the fucking in fucking the what is the commerce and all these places that they're in the area and they don't actually have to be, but it's the cool place to be.
Speaker 1: And so I'm like, well, I, you know.
Speaker 4: Out of we I moved here specifically because now we're physically doing something. Sure, so it's like it makes perfect sense to live here.
Speaker 1: But then she had a fucking.
Speaker 4: Horrible time with fighting jobs in Armenia. It's yeah, and then what are you gonna do? We thought it was gonna be better. More jobs in LA should be better time, and we should we should have some affirmative action in this in this area.
Speaker 1: It's like, we can, we don't need this many it.
Speaker 4: It's fucked like it's it's hard to get it's hard to talk about that and not sound like I.
Speaker 1: Know because it sounds crazy, but it doesn't because that's what it's. It's It would be one thing if I was living, if it would be one thing, if this was called little Armenia, and I'd be like, all right, I guess I know what I'm getting into.
Speaker 4: The position you're taking is like when when the whites have a problem with affirmative action for minorities, You're like, oh, that's fucked, because look, in this area, it is predominantly a certain type of people and not predominantly extremely.
Speaker 1: No, that stuff, it's predominantly. It is. No, it is such an undersel it's insane. And I saw I saw an Armenian fusion tire shop. That's awesome. That's what are we doing? What a Urmenian tires? I think, I think, I think there's a better I don't know there are there's a ton of our mere.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, it's North Hollywood. Torndale is part of Burbank.
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 4: Jojo had a very difficult time trying to because unfortunately, some people would argue the same thing about Hispanish like, oh, you got to speak Spanish to work here, and I'm like, from my experience it wasn't as difficult in those areas being here. I yeah, it's if you don't speak Armenian, you're gonna have a hard time for for color.
Speaker 1: Here is named Ian, but it's at the end to their name, and it's kind of crazy. Hey man, I love down, So I ain't trying to fucking like shot up. I'm joking around kind of, I'm not. I am. I am like thirty percent joking. I'm like, I'm ten percent. I worked, I worked, I worked in Glendo, and I went to school there. It's uh, it's it's a lot. The thing is like, it's a lot. The thing the thing that I like that now you're getting try try doing food service there. It's crazy. The thing, the thing, the thing generally, the thing generally is that. And it's why I like New York as much as I do. It's just like, I think you have these pockets, but like they're forced you're kind of forced to interact outside of it, and so like.
Speaker 3: I believe that about Glendo, but about about New York. But also at the same time, it's like I don't know, New York is a very weird place because there's also a boatload of racism in New York.
Speaker 1: But it's like racism. It's not like here, man, it's it's like crazy if you yourself.
Speaker 3: Segregated, definitely more segregated. The problem with New York is that the communities are like straight up just not accepting. Like the Chinese community in Lower Manhattan is just not accepting of other people. They're like, buy your food and leave, get out of here.
Speaker 1: Is it that bad?
Speaker 3: From what I remember being down there, it was pretty It's pretty interesting. Like the Italians on the I'm freaking on the two hundreds of New York Uh. They were, they were They were cool to me because they knew my mom and they when I was like good friends and all of them. But like I would hear them say Rayed said about other Bible when I'm around them, and I'm like, this is interesting, it's interesting. And then the Caribbean Latinos, the Dominicans hating the Puerto Ricans even though they're like.
Speaker 1: Making a case for you, I love New York.
Speaker 3: I think it's the thing is that I think those are problems that are like are there very arbitrarily, and then you have to mix with people, you know, you have to interact with other people. So it definitely changed them mentality a bit because when I was there, I was around much older people. When I was there at the time when my younger friends, no one, no one seemed crazy at all. Everyone was like, why you know, I'm fucking Italian dating some black bitch from fucking for fucking Harlem and stuff like that. So it's a force integration that will eventually breed better mentalities, you know, hopefully, hopefully, you'd hope.
Speaker 1: I really just feel like you just haven't spent much time in New York since you left.
Speaker 3: I think you were never in the city proper. I think that's the thing. You were in Manhattan, you were any other boroughs. The other boroughs are way different.
Speaker 1: Because the Bronz is like, I'm literally, what are we talking Because I'm talking about this overall city of New York. You're talking about Manhattan. Yeah, I'm talking about Manhattan. I'm talking about I'm talking about you're talking about man I consider that Manhattan. I know that people called the city. I'm talking about the Greater of like the other birds like that city. Yeah, the City of New York post in New York City. I think that's what the argument that I guess that, Yeah, I don't call it that. I'm like, that's Manhattan, right, You're right in that I don't. I haven't spent a lot of time in the Queens. I mean when I was, I hated the Bronx. I know that the Bronx is fucking crazy and it's only gotten worse. Yeah, I can't even imagine a lot of China people in the Bronx. China people was crazy almost. Yeah, I was trying to think of China. I was trying to think. I was trying to think of like not say China, But what can I say?
Speaker 3: But it was it was very from where I remember when when I was growing up there. It was very very Caribbean Hispanic. They were like the Southwestern Hispanics. But they did weren't They weren't.
Speaker 1: Comment it's the worst thing anyone ever said to you me. Yeah, it's probably not really that many terrible things, honestly, because I was around most people. I was around like people that knew me, or around like good community. It's hilarious. I remember I remember my first experience with a black streamer in the Bronx like somebody that I didn't know like that. I had no idea and it was just like I was in my car or it was like not my car is my parents car was a child but like look over to my right and I see like two people beating up a phone booth and screaming at it. I was like, huh, I cannot remember my first that's crazy, Dakota is not like that being up a phone my first interaction. I had no ed to I think about that crazy. The Bronx is crazy. Gunhill, haven't you? Was like one of the worst places to live. Actually, I have astounded that my grandmother survived there because I left on a concourse and that was anyway, that was way better before going up the car. Anyway. The point is, I think we should build the twin towers in every single uh subsidy in La So I think to get knocked down no, just so that we can move everybody into them, agreed and build We'll build a club at the bottom or something. We can't. It's unfortunately, if that happens, then one bad earthquake happens, it would be absurd. People gotta get care. So that's all. The dusty air is gonna be insane. We'll just have to do some fracking. It's fine, we'll figure it out. A frack to frack the world so there's no fault lines. That's a it's a great idea. I hadn't thought of that. I think if you had racked the fault line away, then there's no risk. I thought, Ale, this is like daping mall. Whether you can just build like a pool.
Speaker 4: Or something, I don't I don't understand why we can't just like build the you know in the fault lines where like the plates are all rubbing together and ship can't.
Speaker 1: We just like make them not do that. It seems like we should be able to like we just we just like you know, have like something and then it just kind of keeps it apart and we're good. It's kind of crazy that like we can we can't force of the planet. That's interesting. That's interesting theory. That's like that's like a that's like a dumb thing. But like maybe in like nine hundred years and we're way smarter, hopefully, if we don't die off from being stupid. Fact that we can, that's a good idea. The fact that we can build earth though you know, yeah, probably the fact in the nineties we could build ferbies. Okay, but we but we still can't figure out how to keep the faults from shit, do you unders that's ridiculous. The idea of thinking that ferbies are such far flooded technology is crazy. Probably could build ferbies once. I think there's there's that point, and I only regret. I think there's key points in technological There's the Industrial Revolution, right, there was you know, the steam engine, all that stuff. Then there was ferbies, and then it was the Internet, clearly in that order. Yeah, yeah, and then iPhone.
Speaker 3: The significance of the ferbie being a benchmark in America, I.
Speaker 1: Think it's clearly a benchmark. I think any I think you'd have to be crazy, Like you don't talk about saying that fucking the domestication of dogs. You don't talk about the creation of technology is stupid. That's a beast. Creation of the wheel you don't talk about like fucking I don't know the the creation of the wheel is get back. I'm talking about I'm talking about America. Yeah, ferbies are American. You're sure about that? Talking, Well, it's it's happened during America. I want them to be they're clearly like Japanese or something. Who made Ferbie Chinese? Chinese? Well, hold on, they're obviously in China, but like they're created by China. No way, I don't know China spell Ferbie anymore. If I think it's f F you r b y okay, Yeah, I think I would have to imagine. I think Japanese. It just strikes me as a Japanese China. They don't look they don't look silly enough to be japan You are kind of writing, but I don't think. I don't think the Chinese either creepy enough to be Chinese.
Speaker 4: So the Armenian so it's uh, it's it's a hybrided Well well, at least it says it was created by Dave Hampton and Caleb Chung.
Speaker 1: So oh it's a collab. Yeah, it's not affully Chinese to me. Chung is obviously Chinese, but maybe I mean Hampton Chinese too. Could be a hip name. It could be Chunkston, could be Chunks right, could be Taiwanese Chung Steen Taiwan. That's crazy specially, so you can't say free time. You can't say free Taiwan, And wasn't that funny? If the ferbie won't say it, that's crazy. No, they're not saying what what China? From China? It makes sense? Free what what he saying? It like walks around the circle. No, I will never, I will never, I will never submit. So what is it? It's it's some white guy in a Chinese man. Yeah, it's not telling me I'm gonna put country of origins. So that's a good idea. Let's see, we know it's fucking manufactured in China, bitch, we know that it's such a stupid thing to even tell someone developed in the United States.
Speaker 4: So Hampton and Chung were probably so Chung was probably a Chinese American Chinese, So it's American.
Speaker 1: That's that's so, that's clearly an American. Yeah, I mean, in fairness, it is cute and ugly in the way that Americans make cute and ugly things. It is. It isn't distinctly Japanese or Chinese. Really, it is kind of like Gremlins. They're just remlins. But Gremlins isn't like I mean, gremlin gremlins are Chinese and the lore of the movie. But that movie is clearly American. The way they do Chinatown in that movie makes it clear that it's wild. It's there's no way of gremlin like that could it gets in America because the natives would have used magic to get rid of them, would have prayed to that thing. Probably they would have either rebuked it or that that would have been seen as like a manifestation of like the Earth's will to communicate with mankind. Like it would be like a god kind of figure because it learns and speaks English after being born, after like very like a short amount of time, those things become really cognizant, real fucking quick in that movie. No way, Sorry.
Speaker 3: Do you think Gizmo could prevent being corrupted if he got fed? I think Gizmo could prevents it. I think I think he has the power, but he wouldn't be cute anymore.
Speaker 1: Do you think Gizmo is a Zionist?
Speaker 3: I think Gizmo is the prodigal, like literally, I just us.
Speaker 4: There's a character based off of Ferbie and uh, and so the American you know, the common writer. So the American version was masked writer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, they had this Ferbie Ferbie called Furbus Ferbus was uh was suited under the suit was Vern Troyer.
Speaker 4: So this fucking thing that I watched as a kid that it was the yeah MANI yeah Vrent troy Yeah, Vern troy is minime. If anyone to know, I'm complete because I thought like he didn't do anything till he was probably just some random, you know, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: And then hey, alf, no, he's way too tall too. It's also he's also way too tall to be Vern Troyer. So you see, like Vern Troyer, unless he's in a mac, that would be sick as bucking Orion's belt guy. Oh no, alf, I think about this, think about how terrifying is a German shepherd to Vern Troyer, Like, how like how like not much of a game? I mean it's a fucking dire wolf dude, that's a that's a one headed service. How like not funny is that to them? You know? I think about like when I play talk about because Vern Troyer is small even among you know, people with like a little because he I don't even think he's just a normal dwarf. I think he's like a he's like a nicked Progerian or something like there's like he get like in the same way that Shane Gillis is kind of like nicked with down syndrome a little bit. He's definitely you swap with it a little bit. He's got diagonal syndrome for sure, But like Vern Troyer, Vern Troyer is clearly like he clearly like just Matrix dodged a little bit of dwarf. Actually he's so small no, well, I mean yeah, broadly to man that's short for a fucking dwarf man like a Yorky could probably do you know, like a product, because that's still a man. That's still a dense muscle, Like.
Speaker 3: It's a dense muscle of all forty eight pounds.
Speaker 1: Like what do you mean? No, Vern Troyer could take a Yorki for sure, maybe not today because he's dead, but like, okay, what do you do you think give me a medium size and Shepherd can take him out. I don't think so many like think it good because look at Vern Troyer compared to who's the who's the guy from Jackass? What's his name? We Man?
Speaker 3: We Man is much bigger than him comically, so yeah, much bigger.
Speaker 1: We Man is. We Man is like you to shack. Yeah, yeah, and that's insane because we man is he's he's a wee man. He's a wee man. What are you looking up there? I'm just yeah, I kind of see what you're saying by like really looking at him. I'm like, yeah, like that's not just a dwarf. I see. I don't even know if that's like the right word whatever. You're respectable, You're like, I don't know if that's the real off just immediately undercut my own kindness, Like I don't know, man, Like I think most dogs could take them out. Man joy jacked or was I felt he was. I'm saying he could ring a progeria. But that's not.
Speaker 3: But that's not but that's not full size of muscle, that's what I think. It's still muscle mass, but it's human muscle.
Speaker 1: Look at that. I mean it's probably not healthy. But like, he would have beat the piss out of a few dogs. I think a shepherd would be. A shepherd is a different story.
Speaker 4: A shepherd that they used for the police dogs, Yeah, it would fuck them up, the ones that killed the.
Speaker 1: Dog that killed but laden that Nigga has been dead for the dog that Foundlanda's dead body and lunging around.
Speaker 4: That found his fucking dude. He had no kidneys and supposed to hepin Loden was hiding in some cave and ship.
Speaker 1: You know, like you remember the copy they showed. I was like, what the fu? I think that was?
Speaker 2: That was?
Speaker 1: That was? That's different. That's crazy, it's crazy. I got mixed. Did you see that? Either's video of him being hanged? A good watch.
Speaker 4: It's very underwhelming, you know, it's a good watch seeing the Indian men that hanged that the attacked a couple. These guys were pretending to be a bus. Like They're like, what are you saying?
Speaker 1: What are you saying? Up? What are you saying? You know? List we know of God listen bus operators.
Speaker 4: Okay, come on, man, use your when when I say something stupid, you use your brain correct.
Speaker 1: I don't know smart, so I'm I know, I know. It's the show. It's the show, Derek. I don't people pretending to be a bus, Derek. That's what's crazy. I don't know about I don't know what they do. You know, you don't. I don't know if they like they link they link arms like vultronic and make a bus. I don't know. Maybe that's why it's me the but I thought they killed them. I was like, trying to be a bus. It's literally open this guy's arm, like it's the door. Yeah, it's one whole guy is the door. I see nothing suspicious about this at all. Nobody and the white women a bunch of Indians, a bunch of Indians stacks together to make the shape of a functioning bus. Isn't saying that's crazy? When guys, when guy's like it's like, you can tortion this, and he's the wheels, he's holding it holding behind.
Speaker 4: Guys, four of them, like each one's a wheel. Yeah all right, I like that better, So I'm going to continue on that. But yeah, so they're pretending to be a bus. Six Indian men pretend to be a bus. You're right, they pulled it off. Pulled it off because this couple entered in. They're almost stereo apparently masters of illusion. But yeah, yeah, they they they assaulted this dude, broke his leg, and then they absolutely destroyed that woman.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, why did they do that? What is happening? Oh? Because they're they're evil men, not the not the Indians, those Indians those people.
Speaker 4: In particular that happened to live in India. Even though those individuals though.
Speaker 1: Are insane anyway, I didn't say that. I didn't say that were really back.
Speaker 4: So they so basically those guys went on trial, they got hanged, and they really can.
Speaker 1: Publicly watch them getting They got compublicly hanged. Yeah, and then one of them got hung, one of them got off. I thought hung was for clothes and had hanged. Is is specifically really yes, It's like, yeah, yeah, there hanged and thought it was hung. Anything that was you would like past tense. No, you would just say that they were hanged. I think colloquially, man, I guess I think colloquially you could say hung and you could people would understand, and only only pretentious cunts would be like, it's hanged, and like, well, you know the famous I heard William Hung had a crazy dick. It was William Hung, fucking stupid. He's William Hunks's penis hung, so dumb, all right, William Willy Hung, Yeah, yeah, but so stupid. Watching those guys his hang was fun because they just you know, you know, I don't want to watch anything brutal like that. But sometimes You're like, yeah, you being hung as like crying and ship the whole time, And I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, you don't get to cry. You don't get to cry. You savagely reaped some chicken cry.
Speaker 1: It's kinda there's not many videos like that I would willingly watch and cheer, but like there's definitely some that I wouldn't care, Like it wouldn't move. Then it's like the quite frankly the United Health guy, Like I just didn't I wasn't necessarily over the moon, but like I didn't care that it happened.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm never sure why did somebody die?
Speaker 1: But I will. I mean, that's almost worse. It's not, it's not it's not laughing. Laughing is not for evil people. So I would you let me put it, Let me put you in the shoes with somebody, right, Like if you let's say you were you were on trial for one of the many things that you're clearly guilty of that no one knows about it yet I'm not guilty because no one knows about them. Sure, so you know, but let's say you're you're you're just proved me right, prove them real, and I'll be like, hey, whatever you can't you won't be able to you're in the gallows or on they get whatever it is. I don't know whether how the fun to use that word. But you're you're sitting there, You're you're looking at a bunch of people. They're all gonna watch you get hanged hung and uh, you see there's a bunch of people. Half of the audience is cheering, Half the audience is laughing. What do you feel? What do you feel better about? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I'm already I think I have to associate.
Speaker 1: It's not about to die. Well, let's assume that you've lost the ability to dissociate because they've beaten you so hard. I don't know.
Speaker 3: But worse about people? Uh, people cheering. I think cheering feels different because people are happy. You can lie, you can laugh out of nerves, right, that's what I do. I laugh out of nerves most of the time until the point has become a part of who I am. So now when I see bad things happen, I've confused happy. I've you like laughter with like fear. So it's just a one a mix up of the two. Shot that's lame, that's good that's good.
Speaker 1: Well, on that note.
Speaker 3: On that note, everybody like, see somebody dangle from a fucking from a fucking rope like an ornament is interesting, Yes, especially.
Speaker 1: If they're fighting it are really strong, still going, I'm trying to the show. Listen. Oh know, we have an internet thing. I gotta call these people. I gotta call these people. And dude, Guesst did that. What's going on? Is one nuts like try and load something. Okay, let me see no. One incredibly thicket guest on fat because his penis is meaty and heavy. All got fat cock for yours? Something like that. I don't know. Something looks like his fucking arm. It seems to be okay, Okay, I just started looking. I guess it cut out maybe a little bit. Every last inch of my dick is the real big even singing, no One, No one fucks like gas On, No one sucks like gast On. No one's dick is incredibly thick as gust On. I don't know what this is. No penises meaty and hardy. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 4: I have much seamen to spare the Gaston song from what he's bullshit. Shut the funk up, he's doing the thing. Don't don't fucking feed into his bullshit.
Speaker 1: Beauty and the Beast, little feed into his bullshit. You have until you just decide to be even dumber than you know. I was like, there's no way he doesn't who guy's not is I honestly don't remember that song though, I haven't seen Beauty in the Beast probably since the nineties. Actually, Guns Badass, Well, I like this huge piece of ship and sex. Best listens, Badass listen. YouTube poop. It rehabilitated them. It's amazing what a YouTube poop can do to somebody's images. Because I swear to god, I used to have such a low opinion of Jared Fogel and then he's like, wow, and I gotta tell you and I got lower fire. I gotta tell you, Like, he's great for YouTube poops. You actually, I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 4: You actually, I don't think I've ever looked up Jared Fogle YouTube poops. And I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm sure there's a treasure. True, it must be. And I'm like, how come I've never even thought of that? I Jared, How could I have never thought about a Jared Fogel YouTube y TP. How could I never thought that Jared Fogels and his fucking hijinks would make great YouTube? I mean it kind of would, to be Honesteah, that puppet show, right, Fogel Rock Subway, Jared's get Away from Me. Don't think I have to spell it out because it looks like it's Jared Fogel with white TP. It's not.
Speaker 4: No, I did white TP. I'm gonna spell it out now, but that's already a bad sign.
Speaker 1: If if yeah, it's probably it's probably not. I don't know how many videos of him even exist, really, yeah, it just looks commercials, right, Yeah, but I don't even know how many they were white TP. I know what you mean. I was like, you think he does look like he does look a little bit like the Can you hear me now? Guy? Right? This nigga still, at least in my memory, did he die he's dead? Right? Or no? Can you hear me now? Guys? No, he's still lies and he's about to get out. I think in like a year. I think that's true. Actually, he's either he's either going to get out soon or has been out for like a little bit. Oh man, that's crazy when to see hibout social media being like it was hay Twitter world, Oh my god, it's Jared Fogel Merga. Uh oh man, how do you funk kids and still get released? Man? Well, I know, but you know what I mean, he's a country, so twenty twenty nine. He'll be out in March twenty twenty nine. Okay, so it's a little bit further off than I thought. Still, it's still not far enough. Way too soon. You should probably die in prison, but like, okay, well let's see. Oh that's crazy. He must serve at least eighty preveer cent of his sentence, which is probably thirteen years before eligible parole. Follos was since of fifteen years and eight months, okay in twenty fifteen. Wow, it felt like it was long sentenced to the amount of years. That was the age of people he was going after. I think they were significantly younger. So it's crazy only fifteen years. It's so fucking crazy. I thought, like, you whatever, I really do feel like that should be more, even more so than murder, Like that's kind of like that you should get like the fact that people get more sentences like or deeper sentences from murder than rape. To me, it's crazy. Yeah, I think I should both be insanely long, I get it, but also nice real personally that especially since you you the person's gone, right, you know, the life is ended.
Speaker 4: But I feel like it's worse to live the rest of your life being sexually assaulted and stuff, and you have to live with that. So I do feel like it's worse than.
Speaker 1: Murder, I think, know what I mean, I just think some sort of like real indication of rehabilitation before you can be I don't know, like like not like in a way that we can't even conception. Well, the thing, like the thing, the thing that makes the difference, the thing that truly makes the difference for me here, the thing that truly makes the difference here is that like there's there's no scenario in which a rape makes sense at all. Like I can see, like I can see a scenario where you kill a person. Well, but you know what I'm saying, But that's like the act the act of what fundamentally like what the act act.
Speaker 3: Of killing, well, killing someone does not does not always warrant the same kind of punishment.
Speaker 1: No, but Kickson, even like even even Luigi, you know what I mean like I look, look, I look, you know, like, look I still I still agree murder, but it's righteous. He's right, But there's no righteous rape, is what I'm saying. Absolutely, I understand what you're No, I completely understand what you're saying. It's just uh.
Speaker 4: But if it had, if it is proven, it is murder, it's murder, you know what I'm saying. So it's like we're talking about what I say, you shouldn't serve a sentence. I means we can make excuses all day for manslaughter, for plenty of the other types we can make plenty of even if it was vicious murder, we can still make excuses. I completely understand what you're saying about. There is no accidental rape. There's no oh was it intentional?
Speaker 1: Was it an accident? There's none of that.
Speaker 4: Ship Like say, you know difference between homicide and and uh and a fucking manslaughter, Like, yeah, there's the difference.
Speaker 1: What intent is the difference.
Speaker 4: It's always there is. The intent is always vicious with what you can't accidally rape some.
Speaker 1: It is a violation. You know.
Speaker 4: It's like we make jokes about ship like that too, because it doesn't feel like societally, if a man gets raped, it's uh, unfortunately.
Speaker 1: There's some you know, yeah, even we feel like it's like us as we're aware of it.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, things that have happened, things that have happened to people, things that happened to you or I or whatever.
Speaker 1: In certain situations it can.
Speaker 4: But then if if a woman, if anything happens to her, it's just now we can completely focus that, like, oh that's really fucked up.
Speaker 3: Uh, And or I think I'm the side of like power dynamic on more insidious than usually is, like murder being also so like detached in a nature you can do it because you can just murder somebody by like driving a car to them or like shooting a gun at them, which takes all of the like the personal attachment of it. Because I think if he didn't have guns, murder would go down so much more.
Speaker 1: He would be like, oh, well clear, because like, oh, I killed this guy myself, and I was near him when he almost died, so I was scared, and then I had to watch him go away on me. You know, people are cowards. They wouldn't they wouldn't stab and and and slash people as much as be able to beat someone to death, is you need to be a particular kind of beast to do that. You know, Usually it's it's gangs off. Usually when people get beaten to death is because there's multiple people kicking the ship out of someone's head and they're fucking oh fuck, And then they go to prison they're like, oh, I ruled my life. Like maybe, really, the person that has been unconscious for a minute and you're still kicking them in the head, he should have done that. That's so crazy, Like that's so I've never lost control like that. No, I can't imagine. No, I've come I've come close, and then when I did, I was terrified. I was like, I can never this happened to myself again, that's crazy. Like I don't like I think the angerest have ever been. It hasn't even been like a fraction to the point where I'm like willing to kick another person in the head.
Speaker 4: No, I actually, yeah, somebody's down, Like yeah, the threat is done. Like I'm completely shot. I've never I've never beat someone after they were down before. But I've been so angry that I could have done something. You could have kept going.
Speaker 1: I could have done something really bad. And I'm like, I got myself backs and I was like, do you remember that moment why you were so angry? Uh? Yeah, yeah, it's horrible moment. I'm definitely not talking about it on podcasts. You well, that is crazy. I'm doing things that's always little funny, good joke, like somebody coming into a room and like spinning in the spin back out. Oh man, all right, well on that note, on that nice uplifting note, that conversation about rape and murder. Uh, welcome to Welcome to the stock Tank podcast. If you're just joining us for some reason, imagine that. Let me skip to two and a half hours. And that's why I mean, people probably do that. I wouldn't be surprised if people do do that. Some of our fans probably do that. Yeah, because that's when this is when the show really starts. You remember this guy, are you mind? Could have been a pedaphol do this? Yeah? You know that. I could have been anyone like you. They talked to me for the last four days. Why is that? I sound like a fucking Phineas and Firm, Sorry but not INDIANTO. I guess somebody. Have you have you been? Have you been noticing people? Been uh editing pitch. I have seen that. I've seen like, yeah, there's like videos on TikTok now that I see of people like they're they're talking about something and then they'll they'll pitch it high and then they'll pitch it low. I think it sucks. I am losing my mind. I almost made I almost turned on my camera to make a YouTube sucks so like, because we already know YouTube sucks. But I was like, no, no, no, we didn't. We were too hard on YouTube. YouTube truly sucks now because the way that people are even editing stuff themselves and the way that they're self centering. Bro, there is a cometown archival thing that is now censoring their ship. Why would you even do that? Tell that's the point of archiving something like that. I can't begin to I was like, I can't believe that they are censoring words like raping or what. I was just like, I can't, I couldn't believe it. I should do that, by the way, we gotta we should start not saying those things. I'm gonna censer this entire episode. Be crazy, just one long beat the entire time, even keep the video the same. It's so loud to it's gonna be like eleven DB's. That's crazy, like a train. It's so allowed to go to like absolute zero in your computer. It's just like it just like it just doesn't This computer doesn't know what to do with it. It is like some sonic computers. Like your your brain's bleeding, but you don't hear anything anymore. You're like, I'm not hearing anything. Yeah, you don't even hear like a ringing. You don't even hear. You don't even hear like the absence of sound. It sounds like it's like someone's pouring this bottle of water out your ears. Blood anyways, Christ your brain is loosh lin, it's just coming out. You would be dead so fast by you read the name. Yeah, we gotta read uh so yeah, what are we just starting podcast and thinking, say we just did we say that? It was a quick that's kind of crazy? How like you all? I guarantee you that the comment that we're going to get is you forgot to read the names. But what's crazy about that is that we did. Yeah, you just didn't see it. Skill issue, skill, I don't care, I don't I care, can count me? Uh coming down We're gonna read the names of our twenty five dollars patrons now patron of concept of stark Tank. We can go over there early aftere access exclusive episodes all that shit stark Tank dot shot for merch. Cout me down, pie great mister massive, mister massive fucking forehead proof uh pick oh profile pick is a baby? Or is baby me? It's just a baby? Hotep? Hotep? Vegeta uh zord on mom. Donnie the Dead Spider I already balding at fourteen, sween is too dumb to b black. Chris gets his card. Guys Masad invented time travel to start the Holocaust and Gardner sympathy for his That's crazy, that's crazy. There would be no great that sounds like that's that'd be an interesting Wolfenstein game. That's remember that we did that, Christopher. Whoever owns the next whoever owns DA Saxon needs to get on it. That needs to be the next conspiracy theory. That'd be insane. Find out would make me so sad. That's so many people, that would make me so sad. So many I'm like, holy, you could have done a fraction to get the same result. You just happened. Those are your people. Bro to me, it's like it's like nine to eleven, Like you could have done like nine to eleven numbers, you know what I mean? Yeah, and they chones do millions. We gotta make sure, we gotta make sure it's literally we got to make sure. You know, the Holocaust didn't really happen. Now we're gonna actually make it happen. We have the technology. We have the technology to go back, can make the Holocaust.
Speaker 4: America before they before they find out that it's the Nazis were right the whole time. The white supremacists that are telling that it didn't happen, they were right the whole time. Now we gotta actually go do it.
Speaker 1: That'd be some piece of history that'd bother me so bad. I'd be like, WHOA, I think I wouldn't. I think I would just retire in the woods. I don't. I think I would want to society. Society. I like, I fuck this.
Speaker 4: I can't live in a society where, first of all, white supremacists were right the whole time, being like oh it never happened and stuff, and like it literally didn't, and then they time traveled have made it happen. I'd be like, I'm fucking out of here, dude, No way.
Speaker 1: That would be. That would be too much. I didn't put cinder blocks on my feet, and I'd force myself to have to become a mermaid. I'd go there. I'm like, either I die or I adapt immediately. I would just day busking in the subway. It'd subway. I just bust in the subway, okay, and that's it. That's fair. That's all I would do. I wouldn't do nothing. So could you, uh please get the fuck out? I'm like if if if sir, can you get the fuck up? Means sir, can you play wonder World? Then yes that I always get those two mixed. So get the funk out? And where's wonder Where's Wonderwall? Re getting my dicksuck by an elephant trunk? Texas Red Delta Gamma. I'm sorry you have or Twana, I'd be profne or anything I have, like advil work. Do you need to grab an ad uh? Oh? Yeah, you read them so you can find them for me. That'd be great. I just read Delta Gamma.
Speaker 3: Okay, A big gay Beatles sucking dick for the taste. I literally fd this toddler last week? Why is it still crying? Squimp his bugs clammeo esquire. The third, I'm a cook, I'm a homeo cock by Faggy Ahead. Hate that you said, Gil Master Beatles hung his beetle girl. Beatles hung as beetle girl.
Speaker 1: Colin Moriarty searched the portal radio loop ten hours and and asked by the USA, Sween said, the Rich starts at over five hundred k.
Speaker 3: Actually, actually, wait o Jay, it's actually it's sweet is annually? What Sween said, rich starts half five hundred k annually. By the way, I did not say it starts I feel like that's what I considered truly rich. Did not say it starts there. It's fucking crazy. If you paid attention, you had a crazy take that if you pay attention. I did not say that you should probably chew your own dick off your body.
Speaker 1: Well, you were arguing that. You were arguing that a couple hundred k isn't rich. I wouldn't consider say that because Lily is not that far off, and he's trying to be like, oh, I'm not elite even though I spend two hundred dollars theater. It's like when Bernie was like a million a billionaires, Bernie still won't genocide. By the way, Yeah, that's disappointing. Marjorie Taylor Green called it genocide before Bernie Sanders. That is crazy. Yeah, what a world. I wonder what the fuck he's waiting for, Like, because he's already saying all the things that I don't that's weird. Agrees with everything about it except for that last word. But that's the thing. It's like, I feel like he intellectually thinks that's true, but that's what Everything that he says indicates that he knows he believes that that's true, but he won't say itide Actually, I don't know why he won't either. It's just everything that he says indicate that it is. Just Yeah, the whole thing is why what what is it about that? Why won't he cross that line? I'm wondering. I don't know. Yeah, because he doesn't take APEC money. As far as I'm concerned, he does not.
Speaker 3: He doesn't, so like I'm just like he could. He acknowledged that it's a famine that's created. Man, I don't know what, I don't know. Are you sure he hasn't used the word.
Speaker 4: I swear to God, I swear to you, he still has. He rushed trying to ask him, like why won't you and he's like, some people call it that. And then I think I think somebody even like pointed out like oh, Martin Taylor Green look good for or something some shit like that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's crazy, Like what do you just say it? I think it's such a weird hill to not Yeah, it's like you're already you're a politician. He's on the hill, fucking lie, asshole, he's on the hill. That's like you're about to build the hill. And he's like, all right, good, that's like you're the hill. That's like, that's like the just lie Bernie Sanders not just calling what's happening in Gaza genocide is like it's like the last of us two. We're like, you've already killed all these people. Why are you just just kill the person? Just kill the person that you set out to kill? You killed a hundred people already, like you you might as well, Yeah, why do you do? And why this is? Access comes so far and you've done so many You've already committed to this so deep more than more so than most people. Just do it. You're just gonna go back home and be alone.
Speaker 4: Kill the bitch at least, Yeah, the one that did a lot of horrific things. You didn't even properly avenge your loved ones, like.
Speaker 1: The function she did was caused by the guy you love, but also like might as well clean up, you know, so she can't come back after. That's the reason why I would do shit like that. Abby didn't have to. Abby could have been a bigger person, but she wasn't. Uh, it's a fine game.
Speaker 4: And I'm just say so, like the whole idea of like, oh, she she was just doing revenge. I'm like, okay, now I'm gonna revenge you Like, what are you talking about violence?
Speaker 1: Why not? What a rotten way to die? That golf COUPU was crazy, that definite That game was crazy. I was like, yo, I don't like the guy, but like man or, all right, let's read some more. I got to squimp his I got past that. When we were talking about what I said about money that we said, what you call it? She said, rich starts over five hundre k annually. Uh. The CEO of sex is finally announced sex two, I'm going to kill the president with Mourner Jesus Christ, Evil LeVar Burton be like, don't take a look, it's not in a book. Ignoring hailstorm. Uh, gay, Saul Goodman, I can see a rainbow during the storm. Yeah, they're actually famously interlinked. It'd be like it'd be like listening heat wave or something like that. Like it wouldn't be it would be like watching watching heat wave or something. What exactly is the opposite reading rainbow? Though? Like a heat wave? No, because like I I think literally, I think literally, what's that shimmer in the devil? I don't know what you called? I don't know what that is called the waves? Yea, the heat is that actually called a heat wave? That's what I think. That's all I can think about it. That's what I think too. But like I feel like that feels too sci fi to be correct. The opposite of a rainbow? Don't google, that's gonna be like kill yourself. I should wait hold on, Like, yeah, I am curious what it would say? What is the opposite of a rainbow?
Speaker 4: Asked that, and then ask what are you are you supposed to call those heat waves? Because we we call society that we call heat wave. When the when it's as hot a ship.
Speaker 1: The opposite of a rainbow is a snow gun. No bow, col rainbow. I don't know. It's not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: It ain't real, it's not just feel like yeah, put uh antonym rainbow antonym.
Speaker 1: That's still opposite.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I feel like you're saying opposite. It's gonna like get confused with Google. They specifically said, if you specifically say an cinnamon might mean oh, they mean literally the reverse of a rainbow.
Speaker 1: Oh. And also he's serious. He's using fucking grammatical Yeah, he's using like he's using linguistic terminology. Dumb Latin ship or wherever the fuck that is. I don't even know. It's probably fucking German. It probably is some Anglo saxon two rats in a trench coat, Sam Porter bitches uh swen drinking so much chieseed water as pists looks like frog eggs, the fetish porn and Chris fapping with toothpaste, Berserker beetles, big bouncy backside, reckless rhino, the slogan two whyso dirty? Would you rather sweat piss? Or? Every time you come it comes out of your tear ducts. Gay tarted trump Steen Uh uh go cock go hanal and go tent versus Vagata and spunks cool pickle o voice special needs canon. The goon was that the goon moon slurping up beetle clit dribble. At least one in five people pronounced Dr Congo as Doctor Congo in their lifetime. The worms bursting out of r F K. Junior's face like Diego and Dead Rising three while he's on trial l from death note trying to figure out if you guys are there or not. Derek Chauvin is Derek not Chavin is innocent hashtag for him. Sweeney comes in bowling ball finger holes and puts them back on the rack. It's real, It's real, It's real, it is reel, it is real.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Round eyed Asian using a discarded colon as a replacement tube sock shirtman saying I will not die a monster, uh as he puts crazy shirtman saying I will not die a monster as he puts himself on a shirt after Peterman brought him back to sanity. So stupid. That's such a crazy image in reality, like shattering I don't even know the guys. Guys, if you are, if you just tuned, if you're new to this show, you just picked. I don't even know how far back you'd have to go to find at least two years that. That's crazy. We were still. We were here in person with short Man. No, yeah, we weren't. For sure Shirtman was first invented in what you call on the camp. I'm positive there's no shot. I'm positive, yeah, HIV positive. Maybe I don't think so. I'm pretty confident it was here. I don't think we made it up here. I think we made up We were on what you call all right, someone with find the first episode GUYE was Shirtman brought up when we were still on chat. I think I swear to god, we were here in person.
Speaker 4: I don't think it was I think it was here too, but maybe we it was a sick day and maybe like somebody, yeah, somebody go figure it out. Somebody will figure and spam him to death with the answer, don't let him every day that every day at twelve forty five pm.
Speaker 1: It's not going to kill me. That's good about every day at four oh three a m. How about every every every twenty five and thirty of every hour sending the answer to that question, intentionally raising several children so that they have their left and right switched up that they don't know what side is. That's crazy. Just fucking them up so needless, or putting shoes your shoes, the kids shoes on the wrong foot for the rest of their life. It's so the fee the wrong way. You really find my kid's feet? Wait, what like Chinese footbinding? Yeah? Yeah, of course I'm a traditionalist Chinese. Oh interesting, Chinese traditionalists. Interesting. You guys didn't know my last name is Yao me whoa, Yeah, it's yeah, my last name is Yoming. Well stupid as motherfucker, well fucking my friend, guys, did you know that? I think I think is my dad. I think that's I think, they say, I know now right? What? Huh? What's you talking about? Holla? That am I alive? What are you eating right now? Frank don't want to be in this.
Speaker 4: But I went to the pretzel place of the Union Station and I was like, Hey, let me get one of those hot dog pretzels. We don't have that, we have sausage and has Mabel flavoring. I'm like that sounds disgusting. Give it to me, he busted right, And one of those hot dogs.
Speaker 1: And nothing like things I've never heard of from a train station. Maple sausage pretzel. Yeah, it's like you so it has the pretzel batter around it. Sausage. It's like a breakfast thing. It's fine. Charcoal p smoothie. I try it. Yeah, why not? They're putting charcoal in all sorts of weird ship they are sween hate is forced and gay. Uh I go garbonds on her bean till that chick peas brought to you by Goya beans. Blonde, blue eyed German man reminiscing about his romantic seal clubbing retreat with Chris If actman can get Roger Clark, so can you cowards? Mister Hanson. Oh, someone reached out to me and they said that like they got into contact with the Duke Nukem voice actor. Yeah, did you get this message too? No? Okay, but that sounded like you were a dreaming uh oh yeah. And they asked they've brought him up, that we brought him up on the show, and he was like, yeah, I'll go on. I don't know what we're gonna do. About that. I mean that that would be an interesting strange guest. Yeah, I got a brush up on my duke nukem if we're gonna have Hey, do you know if that wedding was actually a good fucking it was really fun? Hey? You know we we hung out with him. We're doing a rehearsal. We hung out with him and it was a fucking bomb. Do you think you'll remember anyone? He said he had a great time at that wedding, like okay, like so like, uh, he was pretty specific about it. So maybe I mean, I remember me, that's it. I'm only I'm the only memorable. Anyway, go on to the going on of the second page. Here, you fuck them? Well, dude, we didn't guess. We didn't guess. They letting us know. Be hilarious if you choke them and held close. So he's a near miss with that ship. Uh. Anyway, Trump's comically small penis and swings huge tooth gap thug Zilla powering powering up with eighty thousand gallons of mall g t a four swing set glitch on some Mario Brothers ship. After the bill passed, Chris's neighbors getting fed up with the noise and taking revenge by fucking swinging Chris and making Chris and Derek watch Jack WM swing. Calling me British is so offensive. I'm from New Zealand. To eat a dick, I commit crime, to play tag with the police and they just can't tag. You're it. You go, you slap a cop in the back of the head really hard, You slop him so hard, you pull hand back and it's like blood on the back of your hand, and then you run off and the cops like you slap back hard on the back of the head. His eye falls out. I think that cop is dying in seconds. Blood on your head. I've been thinking about that, idiots. So it's so hard, like back of the heads blood, It's like, I think they're done at that point. You blood.
Speaker 4: I can't, it's already like the softest part of your fucking head.
Speaker 1: Imagine the imagine you hit somebody. Bet, you hit somebody so hard in the back of the head and they fall down and then they crawl to a nearby porch and then walk on all fours in a circle under it three times and then go to sleep and die. I'm like, WHOA, that's insane. I would love to die like a dog like that. Yeah, I wanna. I want to die quiet, Like it's so unconvincing, like I keep, I keep. I brought up this joke to my friends last night. We were like, you meage someone Like you walk into a room and someone's like sitting on like a stool, like in the middle of an empty room, and they have no clothes on, but they have like a fucking washcloth over their lap and then a pistol on it. Mmm. It's like, what the hell is that? A nightmare I had once? Like what do you do? Like are you gonna kill yourself? Like, yeah, I was planning on doing it. They all get my bad. Sorry, I guess what what do you do at that point? Like don't do it? Or relatively of a stick shift g t A a big meaty stinks can Joe will be christ is bisexual, awaken a new superhero idea ankle mon or Man, monitor man, some guy afrobation. I guess that sucks. I'm here. I'm out here avoiding parole. I refuse to be paroled. I refuse don't parole me. Don't If you parole me, I will imperil you. That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Peril later, he's the guy's been following Spider Man for the last thirty five.
Speaker 1: Years, making it worse for him. Gay actor, good luck, Jonathan Kevin Spacey. Sorry, I can't. I had a burrito.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody poorly photoshopped, Uh, the Punisher having a Hulkbuster.
Speaker 3: What do you mean why don't you have a hulk He does the war machine shit eventually, but poorly.
Speaker 1: It's funny because it's just poorly edited.
Speaker 2: Easy.
Speaker 1: I would love if they let him kill Hulk in a movie that it would be really funny. Let's do this green or somehow, Let's do this opposite of red right, that's the opposite color red right? Green? Well, he's a green line. The Hulk is a greenlinge green, No, greenling? A green ling? Why is he a ling? The lings being tiny? Is he? Well, he's tiny for him? Is the Asian? He's like show for a little bit. Yeah, so Korean. I think I can't look at it. I mean, yeah that you shouldn't be able to.
Speaker 3: It's weird if you like I actually can you see you see those people think I'm lying?
Speaker 1: That's weird. You shouldn't know what you mean.
Speaker 3: I think somebody are some of them have the official features.
Speaker 1: But I can tell Chinese from everybody else. I think there's been way too much like h like just like say you have anything Korean, I can never tell. I think there's way too much inter like everybody's been so like. I think I can tell it's actually high key racist Caribbean from a black American appearance. I think an Africans too.
Speaker 4: I think to like, say, okay, I know what Ethiopian looks like, for example, because I know what so Danny looks like to just because of like I can see the North and South mixed in you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it right, people look some people look distinct. Yeah, you're very hungry. I get it. I get ith.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can take educated guests, but I can't, like say, say, I couldn't say with certain I'll see a motherfucker with this the biggest fucking nose, And it's like, oh, well, that can be attributed to a Frenchman, that can be attributed to a somebody in the Mediterranean, that can be attributed to Italian. It's it's actually that's the thing where it's like it's you can't, you can't.
Speaker 1: It's a bottomatic feature. Do the fucking fiddler and the roof ship. You know what I'm saying. You add some some commerce into it and you figure it out. That's crazy those videos. See the videos and see what happens. You see the videos of the guys like spraying fucking Hasidic Jews with like water bottles, like water guns. Why what do you mean because because people are anti medic Actually, yeah, of course, I know. I know. It's right.
Speaker 4: There's actual we know there's actual Nazis. Yeah, people were all, you know, the same same deal.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so there's just people like literally just like their minding their own business and they're just like spraying with one. It's like it's so obnoxious, so insane because like ruin my girls anti they were gonna friz.
Speaker 3: Every Hassidic you ever met in my life has been really cool. I like I've met enough every single one.
Speaker 4: I saw one steal like a guy's golf cart was weird. What like they were golfing this this this dude was golfing and then like this group of the city they just stole. They commentered his golf cart.
Speaker 1: It's it's on video. It's like they're like, it's not Jewish business. And grabs you and fling you.
Speaker 4: Then you're like t rocket would fucking blast off and they toss you.
Speaker 1: They they have they have the authority to come into your vehicles. I can imagine, dude.
Speaker 4: It's crazy if they liked that, like where they were just like, oh yeah, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Use He opens the thing and it's it was his wallet or whatever, and it's just like I don't even know, like like a picture of Larry David is. It's just like, okay, alright, no problem. I didn't know I was. I didn't know you were chill like that? It's morphin? What's about that? Morphin? What's the pH balance? Were acidic juice? What would you do if you went to ET's home planet and everyone was wearing clothes? Uh? Heath eating truck stop sushi on the regular kids? Fi fo? Come, can we get an extra AMMO about Derek's aunt? May fanfic? I don't know, yeah, we would that even do? That's one thing it technically already kind of mapped out. Uh would you guys just feel it? You know what? So we'll just we'll go, well, we'll make an extra AMMO. That's that. And since you ask for that only that'll be as long as it needs to be and that'll be your extra ammo. And then when it's a five minute episode, you can't complain. That would be ridiculous. Why be Microsoft and you can be macro hard the Palasinian Assassin's got Ozzy Osbourne? Can we Uh oh Obama? Obama when he met Michelle be like, let me be queer. Uh Vladimir poo tang poo tang. I like that. Uh Kingston is becoming genuinely irritating to listen to Please fire him? Now? Is that a joke? I don't know. Thank you for your patronage. Yeah, I love it. No, Jim and I do love it. Please keep doing it. I don't know. I think we I think we both could stand to enunciate better. Like I've noticed that, like it bothers me that I don't enunciate as well as I should. But like what, I don't know, I don't I just feel like I've noticed it. Yeah, yeah, I noticed those things for me, I for you, I guess I never thought that this motherfucker though I've got into the habit of kind of intentionally like trailing enunciation. You don't think you have an issue with that. I don't you clearly have an issue. I didn't, did I guess I feel like I hear it from me? But uh whatever, Well, yeah, Blanca's taint tastes like apple, jolly rancher, Jesus Christ. The Irish have a slur for redheads. That's just the word ginger. But you pronounced the first letter in the G like Anny Good. Injury is crazy? Uh, mister pants swing. How do you feel about the new Spider Man set? Imagine so excited? Trust soap? Uh? Cardboard pie soap? Huh trust soap? I thought it was always I thought that's all it was. I think I've never seen their soap. I've never seen it, but I just I use it great. They probably got I mean women probably have better shampoomen. I have a probably, although I don't know if that's true though, because like those are like two things in it to make it like a thousands. Yeah, I'm not gonna say that you ever bought female pants shi. It's so fucking expensive. Lady pants are so expensive? Why they shouldn't wear nothing? Yeah? I agree? Actually, honestly, let them hang out laugh would be better if the world is fucking wars everybody was, everybody wouldn't be, so we should be a manisphere, but like old school manisphere, Like there's this new school manisphere where like women shouldn't be, like should be lady should cover up and not do We should just do the exact opposite, Yes, because that sex negative. Why aren't you're naked? We should weren't you naked and doing nothing else? We should give women more rise to do ship so we don't have to. I'm talking about Henry Galitz, the bohemian man who are bastard but boy of Sir rat fuck Kombilah, nig Heart zig Hearts, cereal crop cereal crop dusting, Harry Potter actor manual sniff ass or a sniff Kingston cheats on Olivia colonoscopy. You all think Sister Freed was pegging Father Arion dell uh Sweeney Bee like once upon a time critical role campaign for just is he just in Israel? Or is he Israel? Massive has miraculously passed away bats and Palestini's canowrast easy one of the most cool things.
Speaker 4: It's it's just the plot of a RoboCop. Like when you think about it, it's not not like the most cruel fucking thing where they what he's on. Dude dies on work and they resurrect him to work forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't even think they pay him because what they need because now he's property. The worst. That is kind of kind of that probably really sucks. That is kind of the day. Is X game is the second one, Yeah, and the one that I'm playing. I know, Ah, I didn't ask for this because the worst.
Speaker 3: But he's not even like a limber one. He's not even like an android.
Speaker 1: That's cool. He's just mostly a bot. Like there's like a fucking giant dildo in his ass. The way he walks is like THENK yeah, your move knit. They're like, whoa, whoa, I know you're in Detroit, black Person's present right now. What was that about? Like towed it down? What a shame? You scared me, Blackie. No one hears black Beep beep beep. Sweeney and exclusively, exclusively goon Devil the man with outcome hammering my dick flat to grind smithing levels. I call it Excalibur. Now am or am meeting Sonic the Hedgehog and gaining a corporeal body. Uh oh my goodness. Search Peter Lorie Fish Battle. Adam ruins everything, but she's not Adam, and she's not ruining anything. Procrastinating suicide later, I'm too tired to kill myself today, and you just end.
Speaker 3: Up living and thriving, and you're like, maybe I don't want to do it anymore.
Speaker 1: I've lived so long and perfect kill it. Kill yourself the second your life's perfect, Bam als.
Speaker 3: Perfect, Li likes perfect. Your kid walks in the room, Dude.
Speaker 1: I'm scared. I'm scared of crazy ship like that. It's like it's like freak things that just happen. Yeah, yeah, Like that's not even like a freak accent or nothing. It's just like, well, your brain's just gonna kill you now. There's no point of being afraid of that. For me, it's like what it's It's like, well, I'm not sitting here like, you know, flinching at the idea. I can't. I can't even worry. It's just an uncomfortable thing. Like sometimes they think about it and I'm like, oh man, this could all be for nothing. I can't. Well, ultimately technically it is, you know, that's true. So it's like whatever. So it's like so that's why you're supposed to like enjoy it, spread your seat and then die. Okay, I'll take that advice. I just enjoy it. I'm like, came, if you get diagnosed with something crazy, you know, go out spread your seed. Yeah. I don't even think I would really do treating. I would just kind of seed Sam Cedar because he's spreading his seat, that's that's his name. I wish I could impersonate him, son. I can't. It's impossible. It's like, here's the other thing.
Speaker 4: It's like, not kermit, you gotta say uh a thousand times to finish one sentence.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 4: That's one thing that I noticed about him that makes me want to kill myself. Sometimes I listen to him if he's not.
Speaker 1: In a role. He's like uh uh and uh and it's uh and.
Speaker 4: I'm like, bro, please, you've been doing this for decades. You gotta stop saying so fucking much. Like you could say it every once in a while. Sure, but next time, I'm sorry that I'm saying this because I might ruin it for you, because it's one of those things that you probably never noticed. And then I pointed out and he says, like five thousand times.
Speaker 1: Well you want no secret, you can possibly root in Sam sear for me. I don't. I don't watch, Okay, I watched The Gregority. I I usually just watch Kyle and then like maybe I'll delve into I'll watch other things too sometimes, but like generally it's just like I don't. I find they're setup to be kind of annoying. You're just haters because they're I don't like it a good point. I didn't thought of that really. I'm really I'm really picky with like the sets that people use for some reason. Yeah, like it's just kind of light blue. Well it's more it's not even the color, it just kind of it feels old, like it just kind of feels like it's it feels like two thousand and six, like there's something about that room. It's been around that long. So no, I think, yeah, probably it's never changed. Like it's kind of like how like I don't mind Kyle at his desk or whatever, but like whenever it's Kyle and Crystal in that weird room, I hate it's I don't watch any like anytime that the screen flashes white and it's Crystal and Kyle, I don't. I don't watch it. I'm not not even necessarily because I don't care about what chrystalases say. I just genuinely like, I hate how the camera is so far away, the audio is always worse it is, and so I'm just like, I can't do this.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, fucking damned if I sit in front of her screen, I have a white woman tell me about Okay, I'd rather die.
Speaker 1: But Vidlin, she said she recently went on her honeymoon. I was like, somebody married her. What the hell? That's so mean for no reason? Not nice, Holy crap. What I said was fucked up to But whoa, that was a bit. I have absolutely zero problem with it. But I just thought it was a good opportunity. That is a great That is a I mean, that caught me about surprise anyway, Switchy the kid everything. We got a new we got a new one here, Nay Giger, Hey surprised it took this long to get that, Hey Giger, Indiana Jones get it the first heard imagine so stupid, Oh ship man, life is beautiful man? Sure Inana Jones and the jerking of the Crystal penis new shirt. So Bizigger and Nay Gigger Oh my god, you gotta do Nate Higgers man, No, and Nate Higgers such a terrible idea. I love Nate Higgers. That's such a fucking good one. I do like like creating a character, creating a character named Nate Higgers. He's like such a serious person, you know, yeah, Nate Higgers. It's it's dreamline.
Speaker 3: I made that joke when I was maybe in sixth grade the first time, and I could not stop.
Speaker 1: I was like, it's I was like it was it was like everyone, he's looking at you like. He laughed so hard. He laughed so hard that when he made the joke, he wighed about as much as he does now. And when he finished laughing, I was outside of a sixth grader, a hungry looking one too. Faculty actually the gay clown, my new D and D weapon plus four bludgeting Hamster and mets slinging vampire. Yeah, okay, uh fly fly me to your ass and let me come inside your ass. Let me see what comes like inside your fucking uh vampire. Feed is interesting. I want to see the next lyric man keep going another words. In other words, hi, fuck men, in other words, men fuck me. I don't know twenty four Carrot Gold Sweeny La Boo Boo Craig the Canadian. Should we get a new Should we get a la booo made last Sweeney clearly seen. Yeah, of course it has to be. It has to be one of you guys. It can't be me. Why too much? Too much of me? Directly? Okay, Yeah, we got I mean it just comes with brid comes in a violet, come with it. What the remember those toys that had like came with like slim do you like someone had at least once, you know you like I don't want to bust it in them discussed that never even crossed my mind, did not mind until just but you remember, right like they had toys like that. You know, I remember it too, like it was the coolest fucking thing I ever Actually, now that I'm remembering it, we're talking about this and it's like reigniting memories. But like spreading Man three, they had the Sandman actual figures with like the fucking the sand in like a vial and it was like it was it was It wasn't like real sand. It was like place like what is it like like moon sand? Like moon sand, and so like you could just use it and like make whatever the you want out of it. That's so fucking cool. Such a dumb toy though, because it was just Thomas Hayden Church and a stupid shirt. But like, but it was cool sand But it's just the fucking same thing. Alarm clock, Yes, might work on a clock. A Canadian I know every day I see the Who's Right podcast has better intros than you. It's your boys, Shawnee d and thank god for Asian women, thank God for Stellar Blade, Nude mods, Come Shot gaming trademark at at Rock Is this true? Sweeney making up the Annihilator and saying Vader and Obi Wan fought there and Nick mckeey Loki The New War of the World should be the first watch watch along movie. I was actually I was actually thinking this literally this morning because I was like, there were movies that I was thinking about. It's like that's not I don't know something. They're not bad movies to do it, but like as in as an inaugural movie, like none of them felt right. That feels perfect. Our spurges, Let's get whatever we need. Yeah, I have the splitter. I'm just it was it really was just like we should bring headphones by the way, for when we do it. But I was literally it's so fun. I was literally thinking this this morning, where it's like this is an unprecedented zero on Rotten Tomatoes, like that's that's probably the worst movie that's been released in the last like fifteen years. That's awesome, probably longer, like I don't I don't know if anything that has that low of a score. So yeah, easily, that will absolutely be the first thing we just have to set aside time. I guess like one of these days, will I guess next whatever, the next time we record on the day that we aren't doing extra amma, we'll just like use it for like oh yeah, yeah, and then we'll we'll do that. That'll be fun. God, yeah, it looks well the world. I can't even He just has a good voice, that's all. Who ice cube.
Speaker 4: He has a very commanding voice. To me, he should have just been a hype man. Yeah, he has a very good voice. Like say, a lot of people like today is a good day. I think that's a fucking terrible song. I love the beat, really love the beat. It's just it's uh, I listen to it again, it's probably it's nothing special about it.
Speaker 1: But it's not a bad song. It's I think.
Speaker 3: I think it's a dog having a good.
Speaker 1: Day for once.
Speaker 4: I'm i'm, i'm, I'm okay with the concept. I think the patterns or I just I can't fuck with that.
Speaker 1: I hate listening to it. They're not like anything special. Woke up and have sex in the morning. Gotta thank God my ash is fucking big, but that's kind of odd. I prefer his breastless in THEMG. I prefer his nemesis his work. Uh is it water Sphere? I think is his name water? Yeah? Yeah, the guy.
Speaker 3: It would be fires sphere or fires not the opposite of ice.
Speaker 1: What's something hot? I don't know. Fucking ice is cold? Stove God, that's a real rapper. Actually, stove God, God cooks. Man that sucks. Stove God cooks. Okay, we're really running out stuff. Like I knew when rappers started doing the like get it. I mean, I knew when the little started happening. I was like, that happened though, no, no, yeah. But when I when I noticed, when I noticed it was a common thing, I was like, oh man, yeah. And then and then it got to the point where like, let's just misspell shit, Oh yeah, you got it, like with like ones and ship Low Low. It's like a very fantasia. That was the first thing I was like, Oh, it's done. It's like now, it's like we're we're approaching now, it's like a I basically I think he stole like Tech sixty nine because Tech nine has a nine in his fucking name instead of the eye. I hate it. I hate it so much. But I think I think rap back alone, maybe not listen to Tech nine for the longest time. I'm not even joking. I think I just thought it was such a stupid thing to see on my.
Speaker 4: Have a complicated relationship with him because I think he's a great artist. I think he's a great chopper, but he has so much cringe surrounding his catalog. Like I guess he's releasing a new album called like like Ghetto Psycho or something, and I was like, I am absolutely not listening to that.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to hear that. He's really he's very talented. The problem is that the problem is that the stuff he talks about, whether it be like politically charged or like actually for the betterment of people crazy, that every single album is just him talking about nine new gadgets. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: He has one of my favorite songs by him is called This Ring. It's a great song. It's about like, well it's about it ring, This ring. You know, yeah, good songs, A very good song. This Ring is a very good song. And then there's there's like one of that was Fragile that has Kendrick Lamar. It's actually a very chillucking being probably like almost ten years old or something like that.
Speaker 1: Some bullshit like that.
Speaker 3: I'm more than that now, i'd argue, I fuck.
Speaker 1: It's all. It's all. I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: It's because no, no, no, because the first time I had Kendrick on was all sixes and seven. This was probably like twenty eleven or something.
Speaker 1: So is his first name tech? Yeah, alright, his name is tech. No, I don't remember his first name. His last name is Yates. Why Andrew and Yates? Probably?
Speaker 4: I know it's Yates for sure because he has a cousin named Marcus Yates that used to be used to go by uber geek. And he doesn't rap anymore.
Speaker 1: His name This is just gamer tag names, man, It's just it's all names.
Speaker 3: I think most I think most rappers have dumb names, yeah, unless unless I don't.
Speaker 1: I just don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you make a good like unless you're like not like, if you're a nineties rapper from New York, you have a cool name.
Speaker 1: The thing although than that, you do not have a cool name about it. They literally inspector deck freaking method. Man, those are cool dames, And it's like, I don't know, fucking yeah, I don't know, pat problem crazy. The thing that's a problem is that, like do you remember that? Do you remember that era?
Speaker 4: No, so there was an era where they were like raspy, raspy voices are in so they dmx.
Speaker 1: So so DMX was he was original, He's a problem dmx so exhibit DMX is that cool?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: But then like they got Who's the Danger Guy?
Speaker 4: Which is mystical, mystical, And with that mystical is one of the most unique rappers of all.
Speaker 1: He rapped so fucking fast. It's crazy. It sounds like but like it just works for some reason. It was RK but scared. It's wild, And that's crazy because he always sounds scared to me. He's always shivering. He's like perpetually shivering. No, but imagine him frightened. Imagine his heart rates up. It's crazy. It hurts him, who won't shut the shut up? This makes me paying. I wish frozen yogurt wasn't frozen. He spends billions kind of figure out that throwing it. Some guys like, just let it melt, just that it's not frozen yogat. He pulls all of it. He pulls all of his vaccine scientists off of vaccines and onto research and how to keep frozen yogurt frozen for slightly longer. I want frozen yogurt, does say lightly young. By the time I get home, it's slightly melted. I don't like grassy. It hurts my neck. Just because my preferred frozen yogurt places fifteen hours away for me doesn't mean I should be suffered the consequence. We should have a paturely frozen yoga yogurt. You should have pat He thinks the cat we have to get back so did it's melts like I can't eat it smelt in my my bear. My bear is fucking my bear. Got I spelled my belted frozen yelkirt all over my barack. They couldn't get any worse.
Speaker 4: Oh no, picturely the barre necks like fucking like you know when you saw like the tree and you just have like a little.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking it's just inact. It's like but it's had fur around it. That's what I'm thinking. Yeah, that's exactly what it's. It's like a like a piece of meat with like a white circle.
Speaker 4: Bone and then it's just like to me slightly when you slightly tilted, and it's just like perfectly sliced.
Speaker 1: Perfectly, perfectly sliced barre necks sandwich style. That's crazy sandwich. Would you like quarter pound sandwich? I get it? Sandwich style? What's in this? I really need someone to do a favorite my frozen spelt? Can you please do something about this? Someone, get Jack Frost on the line. I need help. Somebody called you Frost. Jack Frost isn't real. This guy snoozed it. He snoozed it. Please. That was my barrel arm. That's my barrel arm. My mayor, My mayor's getting going, my mayor spoiling what spoiled my bear? He's having a fucking episode in the back of his guy's car, and the guy's like just trying to drive guys like I'm gonna drive into a river right now. He's like he's he's he's just taking deep breaths the whole the whole time. Every time he speaks, okay, speaks, he takes it. He's raving in the back of that car. Wow, you're going so fast. I'm gonna spill my yogert I forgot to boil my mercury. That's more night. Oh my God, pulls out a hot play.
Speaker 4: Mercury spilling everywhere. It's like you like this like hot stuff. When it hits it immediately starts bubbling and just kind of just like oil fucking bouncing.
Speaker 1: Every guys like that right way, I'm gonna get poisoned. He You're not gonna gets it. It's not the same. He has a pocket of loose mercury. Loose, he thinks, and he takes it out like this. It's spoiled salt. It's a little it's a little alpha.
Speaker 5: Brain's alpha brain onto the the Merkley slurp sit out of his hands. It's bubbling and it's yeah, wants he wanted to like a taste. No, sir, no my yoga.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna arrest you if you don't have my mercury and he take it sip. Oh fuck, oh my god. He sounds like that. Why it sounds like that. He couldn't say he was addicted to eating murder.
Speaker 3: That's if he stopped eating, agree, he would sound normal.
Speaker 1: That's crazy shame. We'll see if they do something about that. Way. In fact, we actually the gate Cloud you I already read these Uh what the what was the stupidest little on ever was really was was going away till this? Yeah? I just got one. Uh go like them as either of planets? Uh oh n word rose politely eyed Derek, you please read the name or yeah we did that last time. Uh no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Getting niggy with it shows over. Sweeney spoiled the Patreon password drip mh Lord of All Drip and twenty five dollars a month to get your name dislexic. You're dyslexically right at the end of the show, wich I will now do Sweeney cant me down the FBI intern tip xing uh Trump's name out of the Epstein files one page at a time, unpaid Obi. Won't you blow me so gape? They call him slipping Jimmy Israel apologizing for killing Benjamin Buttons because he wasn't actually ten years old. Uh kremlin de gremlin the primal fear. I feel when Charliekirk smiles, what's your favorite Jack Star Wars song? Harry Rectam Uh canna nword? Borrow a fry is the peak of the Boondocks. It's a it's an iconic line.
Speaker 3: It's not the peak, but it's very good.
Speaker 1: It's it is a it is a peak line for sure. Like that's like one of the best lines out of that because it's Fred Willard doing it. Like that's what makes it so crazy, is that, like they got Fred Willard to do that line and it's and he nails it. It's so good, and that nobody cared. It wasn't like a thing that like, it wasn't like a It wasnt fact that people had to Commentace to know he is surrounded by a black cast I did that, Like he was casted by black people to do that movie. Sure you say that, but every time I go to Trader Joe's and scream the N word, but we do our show, it doesn't count. For some reason. Is the environment surrounded by black people? No? I'm the only bacheil the goals to Joe's period. Probably probably it's true, that's a fact. He don't go there. I used to a long time ago. They had these two dollars nacho cheese chips that I don't care. I don't care, he's a dough and I started shot them all up and all that. This is delicious. Where do you you? Everything? I love? They took away? Yeah, so I got to go to an exchanger, to exchanger to malls.
Speaker 3: That is so opposite of a trader. What would be of a trader?
Speaker 1: Is like, uh, it's not the opposite, it's another, it's another alternate, it's an alter.
Speaker 4: What about Uh? So I always do so I betrayal. I always say betrayal Joe, Joe.
Speaker 1: I always say that traders to portrayal Joe's conniving conroys. That's crazy, that's not even Harry whatever. Benjamin and Yaho voice, Uh, Jimmy, Jimutron, I need you to help me create greater Israel. Brain black goddard killer, not that bitch's heads smooth all. Have you seen that clip which you haven't seen that clip of Jimmy trying to ask you Goddard. What do I do about this? Goddard? What do I do? And it's like it's that seems it's that scene where's the options on his chest and it's like it's giving him a bunch of different options like eat a gun or something, and then like the last ones like smack that bitch's head, smooth off, smooth smooth with a smooth yeah, and then it just slowly zooms out. Jim, He's like, yeah, hitting someone had like it. There's no game. Look up smooth off and you'll find it. That clip is golden, man. I love that clip.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then I loved Growing Up Man. It was okay, I didn't. I liked it, but I only ever just kind of liked it. I think I liked the movie more than I liked the show at all. I think it's mostly because of the soundtrack, like Kids in America and all that stuff. Options. Yeah, wage Lay five eighty three, don't know something? Gay? Come Pepini Brothers presents Crash Course in Cybertron history rises to Decepticons, Doc Dongerson, the Colon swinging slasher Peepe, Where is he? Where's Doctor Drew? Bob Dylan's Mandela affect ghost meebe Fishy a mean lesbian. The JK and jk Rellins just stands for gigantic gun. John strickland Marks, eighteen eighty nine. There is a Suma arrestler whose name is Waka Taka kage Aka Fazzivera presents Sumo the first tur Key. David presents Sidney's Wieny, the eviscirator of Colon's Scott Pilgrim versus the IDF spider Man three black Suit theme pre Roz Blake eight nine six. I got Lockdown doing graveyard chess for the tax. Second factor we only got was Lockdow's previously mentioned honking a clown on his peepy and docking his nose. Candace Owen more like Kenda's bitch, Please go away? Uh? Why am I suscribe to you all? He ain't fucking h There ain't no Epstein list in box. There is no Epstein list in bossing. Say dass goopy, it's slobbering time. Kingston's dad picking up a gay little be lofty around Kingston look Kingston my childhood look a delicious morsel as he feeds it to him. Young Colin running full speed into a brick Wall, Wahlberg, taping eyes, signed up ways, Nikky Ziggy, Vaudeville, shotgun nice to say, that's enough. I can't find it. You can't find it, really, No, not exactly, but I'm finding a bunch of shit that's similar, but not exactly. Really that click you can't Jimmy Deutron smooth off. That's fucking fascinating. That's the only thing.
Speaker 3: Because all I have is I'm getting a bunch of daughter quotes, but none of them are the ones I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: That's so strange. Well, I don't know. That's the most iconic version of it. I think total clanker death Cuilt Clanker's behead clanker sorry with Jackson badly Brave, Who's New York nick a theory and he's up blowing his weepingna hal three penis name from melpois one, King of hap Hazard and running out of this as always the King of Haphazard. Wow, bye buck up, Bacha Bacha, I wow, that was the real one. Oh yeah, he broke character. King Dad broke character, and that would never say I love you.