Speaker 1: I think it's just going to get weirder and weirder and weirder, and finally it's going to be so weird that people are going to have to talk about how weird it is. Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host Chris Matthew. Today my guest is Jared Woods. Be sure and check out our merchshop. Amazing shirt designs. We've got shirts from the films as well. I am wearing the Doors of Perception shirt right here. Use the link right in the description to go check those out. We've even got hoodies going up as we speak. Check out my films I call Louisiana's on to be Doors of Perception on Amazon Prime. I am booking guests for September. If you have suggestions or you'd like to be a guest, email me Forbidden Knowledgenews at gmail dot com. Today I want to welcome Jared Woods. He is an author, artist, traveler, and theological researcher. Jared, welcome.
Speaker 2: How you doing, mates, I'm so good, so s happy to be Christen having a wonderful day. So it's good to see him.
Speaker 1: Man, yeah, man, looking forward to this. We're going to be getting into your book Jesus Was a Shape Shifting Alien and twenty two other Christ Conspiracies. It's a collection of esoteric and occult themed theories exploring what you call Christ conspiracies, which includes the classic gnostic Christ, the mystery cult possibilities, even ancient alien interpretations. In my personal journey, the teachings of Christ have been such a powerful spiritual foundation in my perspective, it doesn't really matter if he was an alien or an archetype or a man. His teachings have impacted humanity in an extremely powerful way, and I'm very open minded as to who or what Jesus really was. You seem to have covered all the possibility, so looking forward to getting into this. Before we do, this is your first time on tell us a little bit about your yourself and let the audience know how they can find more.
Speaker 2: Great Well, thank you for that excellent introduction, mate, And a little bit about myself. My background is in I'm an author, so I've written quite a few books on various topics, from self help to music related topics, but my passion has always been comparative religion. So I spend once a year I read a holy text. So whether that be the Corona, or the Bible, or the Satanic Bible or the Scientology. You know, every year, for the last I believe it's eleven years now, I've read one of those. At the same time, I travel full time. I'm very fortunate as being an author. All I need is WiFi so I can get to explore the world, and I've used that. I mostly select the locations that are extremely potent with their spiritual reputations, for example India or Central Australia or South America. You know, I've done pretty well with my travels extensively, and so all of that kind of feeds into my passion for writing about theology. Last year I had a kind of what I thought was a really good idea. I rewrote the story of Christ the four Gospels as one timeline, and I also added two hundred and fifty non canonical texts that speak about Jesus's story, the Gnostics ones, of course, and then other ones that vary in like debatable with the authenticeship, but the authenticity rather. But the idea was not to present what I say is the most factual presentation of Jesus. But the idea was to give the most thorough story of Jesus. I wanted to make sure that everything that's ever been kind of said about it or hypothesize was there, even when contradictory. I'll say that some people say this, some people say that anyway, on this great mission that was really just taught me so much about Jesus, who I am a huge fan of. Despite not being completely Christian. I did find a lot of strange works. For example, Jesus was an Alien was a theory that I just did not feel was scholarly enough to put into what was supposed to be a very serious work. So when I finished what I called the Gospel of Christ last year, I had all these kind of very interesting theories that just couldn't fit into a serious narrative. And then I was like, well, actually I should. This is actually an even better book to compile these together, these very in depth, strange and sometimes you know, sometimes they're really out there, but sometimes they does feel like there's something to them, and just put them in one place and without an agenda, I argue foreign against each theory, and just to present them as like a complete collection, and I think that, you know, it is really a testament to Jesus that I managed to find twenty three very distinct conspiracy theories. It just shows how wide his influences and how much attention and fascination there is with the story two thousand years later, that there's still so much content to write a book like this right on.
Speaker 1: Man and you mentioned that you're not particularly Christian.
Speaker 2: Do you have.
Speaker 1: Any spiritual leanings or particular lens that you viewed everything through?
Speaker 2: Yes, I am. I am. I'd like to say that I'm spiritual. It's taken me a long time of soul seeking and, as I say, a lot of travels to really define what that is for me. And I think I've found something that makes sense to me and is quite unique. But for me there is I do find what I love about comparative religion is finding what the differences, because that justifies their existences. Each religion has to be different, otherwise they'll be redundant, but more importantly the similarities. And I just am so fascinated with how so similar every religion really is when you get down to not what the organizations say and not what people have developed and denominations developed, but what the profits all said really is very much in tune with each other, and so that's what fascinates me. So when it comes to writing by Jesus, it's really is through the lens of Jesus. I think for good reason that Christianity as the most popular religion in the world is because as teachings were revolutionary and also incredibly you know, forgiving and kind and you know things that's still the world desperately needs. And even people who call themselves Christians are not following as well as we would hope. So there's still there's still you know, we have still not even exhausted the power of Christ even remotely in our current age. Right.
Speaker 1: Another aspect I would add is that they're very easy for most people to understand the concept behind the teachings. It just adds to I believe the power and the popularity of Jesus christ teachings. Let's go through some of the chapters, some of the theories that you've come up with, see what comes out. We could start with Jesus was a shape shifting alien.
Speaker 2: Yes, so, I mean, this is an interesting theory. But I think the best thing is that as a title, it's very it grabs your attention. Already there's been a bit of pushback on we're going to imagine you can't matter of course, But I just always want to remind people the best thing to do is read the book. You'll find that I present the case on both sides, and these are theories that pre existed. It's not like I'm making them up, right, But yeah, I think the you know, I know on your show you've spoken about this type of thing before. The Nephilim is obviously so aliens and the watches have all been tied to Biblical mythology anyway, so there's already that. So I do start with that. I start with how there was possibly these these watches that came and bred with women and then the Nephlim were born, and that was kind of the missing Lincoln away. But how a lot of scholars now are leaning, especially more scientifically inclined scholars, are leaning closer to towards the idea that these weren't angels, but there were aliens. And you know, there's lots of different scripture you can talk about. One of the most famous ones, I guess is like how biblically accurate aliens are described as wheels within wheels within wheels, which is a technological thing rather than anything you would associate with angels. So from there I built into the idea that if that's the case, and every angel sighting or experience could possibly be looked through the lens of alien then we were talking about we talk about Mother Mary. We took about how the imactive conception was actually if you look at it was an artificial insemination and the fact that she was there was no intercourse. There was an insemination without intercourse. So that is an artificial insemination, which a lot of people put that would you know, they say that aliens have been doing that. Anyway, the Star of Bethfieldhem appeared with the birth of Jesus, and he was a a child that you know, had exceptional powers from from the beginning, you know, so really there was this kind of this otherworldly aspect to it. But of course I think one of the major things was, well, you know, what's really interesting actually is that the Gospel of Mark, which is the first gospel. You know, we had this wonderful uh story of Mary and the virgin birth, but that is actually quite late. It was many many decades after the fact that Matthew and Luke brought those two two up. But the first gospel that we know of is called Mark is Mark's one, and that and Jesus just appears as as already a full grown man and starts as ministry. There's actually another gospel that has since been lost, but it's it's the Gospel of I'd never not to say this name, and I'm so apologized, but because I only have read it. It's like Marcion or Marchion or something like that. But it's a he was a guy who they believed just rewrote Luke. But their scholars now that have a theory called the marsh Priority theory, and they believe that it was actually before or the other gospels. And in that gospel, Jesus floats down from the sky as an adult man and begins his ministry. So again that kind of ties into Okay, something's coming from you know, in the olden days you see something from the sky, you think heavens. Now that we are kind of moving away from these mythological ideas and more into science, coming from the sky, we know that space. So again it kind of ties into this from above. And always it's a voice from above. It's always Jesus on the right hand of God on the clouds. So there's always these kind.
Speaker 1: Of So you say, the earliest writings about Christ don't acknowledge his birth or any event surrounding it at all.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, the very very first writings we have of Christianity was the Poor Apostle Letters, which actually don't deal with Jesus's life at all. There was just poor He kind of spoke, he was trying to he was trying to kind of iron out the logical disputes and kind of build up more of a like an organizational aspect of Christianity. So it took it took a couple of decades before we got Mark. But yeah, as I said, the Gospel of Mark, the earliest of the four Gospels, that was zero mention of of of Mary I think was mentioned as a name, but never as a virgin birth, and never as as a mother, which you think would be included, because that is quite a bit, quite a giant aspect of of what was so miraculous about his life. But you know, it took, it took another couple of decades. I wish I had the exact numbers, but I would estimate six or seven even maybe longer than that. Decades before the virgin birth was first mentioned in the Luke or Matthew. But as I say, there were other texts that were our hYP hypothesized to be as early as Mark that spoke about Jesus just coming from the sky as a full grown man.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, you sign another interesting point that oftentimes Jesus was unrecognizable to those that were closest to him. Talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, exactly, I'm so glad that's exactly. The next point was, because you know, these days, a lot of these kind of David Iike types of conspiracy theories speak about how it's we have shape shifting aliens among us right now. So that's a common theory, and so you know, and then there's a lot of shape shifting evidence inside and outside the Bible of Jesus. The most famous ones were, for example, when he first resurrected, Mary Magdalen was by the tomb. It was empty. She runs straight, almost knocks into the gardener. She accuses the gardener of stealing the body. The gardener says, Mary, it's me. And then only then she goes, oh, this this is Jesus. There is also a very famous one, of course, I mean, Jesus was a huge figure with a massive following, the most famous person in Jerusalem, they would say at the time. And yet Jesus said to the I mean Judas said to the Jewish priests, the man that I kiss is the man you need to arrest, because otherwise they wouldn't recognize him because he only the disciples could see which one he was. He had to kiss the guy and to identify him so they could take him away. And there's many other examples after the resurrec after the you know, during the resurrection, I wish I could remember. There's two apostles. One of them is nameless and the other has a name I've forgotten. But they walked from Jerusalem to the next town. A man walks with them the whole way, and they chat the whole way. They sit down, they have a meal, and when this stranger breaks the bread, they realizes Jesus and he disappears. So these are curious day biblical in the Gospels, instances of Jesus changing shape, and this is not This is very very prevalent across a lot of scripture, like a non canonical scripture. There's there's stories of him changing shape in front of people unrecognizable, there's a there's the transfiguration of don't if you remember that story. He's on a mountain and he kind of glows white. I think, I think it's like what I wish I could remember. But one of the non canonical gospels talks about how he changes into a short, old man. So yeah, there's, there's, there's, there's there's lots of very strange things going on there, whatever that might mean.
Speaker 1: I love that you did this because, as it is, there is infinite ways to interpret biblical scripture and spiritual stories. So breaking down just the stories about Jesus gives a more focused lens for people to look at things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. And I think like one thing that I do constantly go back to in the book is that there's so many occasions where someone like the Romans or people like the Jewish priests at the time, you know, a couple of decades after his death, it would be so easy for them to say that this guy didn't exist, he was made up. But instead, it's like every story, no matter whether you think it's an alien or whether you think it's a sorcerer, it's always he was some historical, extremely powerful figure with all these stories that revolve around him that a lot of people deny his existence today, but that's a very very recent development. For thousands of years, I was never even brought up really as a question. It was always trying to explain his powers, rather than say this guy was made up. So I think all these stories are kind of a testament to at least some figure who had an incredible abilities.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get into some many that I've never heard of, and I'm sure men in the audience haven't either. Jesus was a holographic time traveler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, yeah, that's the That's the second chapter. And I think there's there's a lot of similarities between the first and second chapter, but there is the reason why I put those together, was why I split as a part, is because I feel like there was enough distinction to justify it. So, first of all, Jesus was a prophet in the purest sense. He predicted many many things. He predicted, you know, he predicted his death, He predicted the fall of the temple, which happened forty years after his death, and he wish that's not even in the Bible that that was That's a historical fact, the Romans destroyed it. And I think to me, the most incredible thing that that was predicted by Jesus according to the scripture, was he said that everyone to the ends of the earth will know my name. That's still that's like never been true. It's as true still today as that was. And that's a bold thing for someone who was in a very limited geographical position with a couple of thousand followers to declare, now is in here with seven billion people and you know, everyone who is, you know, past a certain age has probably heard his name of you know, you're looking at billions of billions of people know him. So that was an incredible prediction. Another thing about that about why he might be a time traveler is that he's thought. He was so progressive in what he is, what he taught. He talked for forgiveness, he talked dignity between people, he talked, he talked like yeah, no, non violence. These things were incredibly forward thinking at the time when they were living, and you know, and and and jerusal the time, it was a very unforgiving, brutal society. And so he came from this quiet, forward thinking place. But the hologrammic aspect is actually incredibly interesting as well. So so going back to Mary and the gardener, she tries to touch him and he says, don't touch me. But you can't touch me because I haven't haven't quite yet like fully formed. There's something to that effect, which I thought was really good, and I actually just wanted to pull this up because there is. Yeah, there's a there's a non canonical uh uh, a scripture called the Acts of John, and he talks about he says, sometimes when I would lay hold of him, I met with a material and solid body. And at other times, again when I felt him, the substance was immaterial, as if it existed not at all. So he was talking about how you would touch him in his hand and go through him. There's also on that in that same scripture that he he Jesus was walking in there's no footprints. Everyone leaves for foot Princeville, but Jesus. So these are the kind of things that lend itself to how he would sometimes appear and disappear, how he could walk on water, these types of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, some of the wildest, most interesting stories come from the non canonical books from both times.
Speaker 2: They're they're great Yeah. Yeah, sometimes it's like you kind of wish they're included in the Bible, and sometimes you realize why they weren't included in the Bible because it's just really weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when it comes to Jesus being a time traveler, this would also mesh with why the story of Christ essentially repeats through different historical periods throughout different theological beliefs. Many argue the details, but when you step back and look at the story as a whole, it's almost exactly the same throughout different time periods.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And I think that is so fascinating and something that I'm just so interested in. I think, you know, you get the kind of zeitgeist version of that, where it's all like a mythology that's been repeated. But I think there's there's this very interesting idea I don't know if you're aware of. There's a relusion could be high faith and there is story is that there's kind of a you can call it Christ consciousness, so you can call it the Buddha or whatever you want to call it, but there is this kind of repetitive energy that that comes into the world every time. There's kind of a spiritual imbalance and it comes to rectify this. And Jesus actually does mention kind of like this in a way, he's going back to the time traveling thing in the Bible. One of the reasons why they really turned against him was he speaks about how he was there with Moses. He talks about how he was there from the beginning of time, how he knew Abraham, which is kind of indication of this kind of rebirth process. And and yeah, again it's like the high Faith, you know, believes so these the extents to people like Confucius, extents to Mohammed, to certain Native American tribe leaders. So yeah, I love to believe that that there's this type of that that Jesus is one thing. Jesus was a manifestation a human and at a certain point in period and history, but that Christ was different. Christ was a title which is actually an anointed title. It's the anointed one that actually is continuously repeated because Christ has said Jesus said time and time again, I will come again, and people are like, he never came back. But it's like, because you're waiting for Jesus, you're waiting for a human to come again. That's not how it works. Perhaps perhaps he's talking about a christ energy that actually has come back and we just don't we just don't register it. It's a theory, you know, but I enjoyed the idea.
Speaker 1: He also made several predictions that have come to pass which could also indicate the time travel aspect as well.
Speaker 2: Right, definitely, no, No, he made loads of those, But he also made a couple of My biggest thing about the time traveler thing as an argument against it, is that Christianity there's been so much death in the name of it. There's been so many people who have distorted it. They've weaponized Jesus for all stars of hatred towards demographics of people, and I find it kind of weird, Like maybe you know, if Jesus was a time traveler, he might be like, Hm, I need to reword this a little bit stronger so people don't mess this up where they Yeah, there's been just a lot of you know, I think for the majority of Christians, it's been a very beneficial religion, but they're just unfortunately there has just been so much pain caused by it. But every religion, I guess is has its faults.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you also pose the question, could his miracles be misunderstood science even in our modern age. As time goes on, several things that we once considered to be miracles are woo woo or mystical now we understand as a form of science. And I'm sure ten twenty years from now we will see those things differently than we see them now. But that also could connect with the time travel theory as well.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, definitely, definitely, yeah, yeah, no, he yeah, he was I mean, above all else, Jesus was a healer. That was his number one miracle that he performed. So you know, he could just could really just be put down to advanced understanding of surgery, understanding of medicine, and so yeah, not quite sure how he brought certain characters back to life. Yeah, but that's that's a good one. We still haven't caught up with that one just so yet.
Speaker 1: We also know that in our modern age there's a lot of psychological manipulation in what we would consider the occult in dark arts, and I think that's been implemented into our technology in many different ways which most people just look at now as part of technology, are part of human psychology. But our psychological states can be manipulated to a point where we have no idea if what we're seeing is real or not. And that's just based off of what we're subjected to today with our technology. So if he had these mystical abilities, if he really did study mystery schools and these different esoteric concepts, I'm sure he would have a great knowledge of human psychology and how to I don't want to say manipulate it, but kind of manipulate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. Well, I mean this is the thing the very idea of I'm not saying he's a con man, but the idea of con man is a confidence man. And one thing that Jesus definitely was was a charismatic speaker. So he had people you would be useless, even if you had superhuman powers, even if you were born a certain way, you would be useless if you weren't able to pull a crowd. And one thing that Jesus was very proficient that was was to capture the imaginations of the people and have them following him with his public speaking abilities. So yeah, who knows, Yeah, he might have just just been incredibly convincing.
Speaker 1: Let's get into the possibility that Jesus' resurrection appearances were not physical.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a that is a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One of the main things against that was, and kind of goes back to what we were saying, is that the original post, well, the the earliest earliest cightings, sorry, the earliest writings of Jesus were by Paul's letters, and he believed that he cited Jesus, but what he said he cited was very much just a vision. So the idea was that that that all these sightings of Jesus, you know, because he was cited by the disciples, he was cited by Mary, that there were other there were other causes of this, and some of them that have been proposed was grief trauma, memory distortion, cognitive refusal of acceptance, wish for thinking, sleep deprivation, fasting for too long, desperate expectations, spiritual trances or ecstatic epiphanies, or just simply mass hysteria and so also but the other thing that's interesting about this, and I think to take it a lot more seriously, is that there was a that originally Jesus was talking very much about a kind of there's a theory that he was kind of leading a political revolution. He was there to kind of overthrow the Jewish rule and the Roman occupation, and in doing so, he kind of all these disciples believed that he was he was. The disciples were promised kind of very higher positions after success. So when Jesus was Crucifer, the idea was that that now they lost a huge section of of you know, they all this kind of they were promised to a certain hierarchy and rankings that they weren't going to get. So they developed a story where that he he appeared to them and it became from he went from a military leader into then the prophetic figure that we now understand. So it was kind of like a made up story of of of a belief. But there's a there's a I mean, there's a very another interesting one. If we keep going back to the Gospels and how we spoke about the Mark being the first one, uh, the resurrection of Christ being seen was it was in Mark, but those lines were added many many decades afterwards, so it was kind of just written in almost like by hand. So there's there's there's a there's no one as like the second ending to Mark. So the resurrection of Christ wasn't really in Mark. Yeah, it wasn't really a Mark either. There was an angel in the tomb that said Jesus has risen, so there was kind of that in Mark. But the woman that discovered the empty tomb see at the second version of Mark, do actually bump into Jesus and they see him for themselves. That was added in decades later to probably be more congruent with the later Matthew and Luke to say, oh, there was deathnely a resurrection. So again, you know, the whole idea is unfortunately the skepticism comes, which just the length of time it took for these things to actually be noted.
Speaker 1: You also mentioned the ongoing visions that people have. You cited the visions in slices of toast or on the wall. Many people have vivid dreams or even meditation experience. Near death experience is where they need Jesus. That is still a powerful archetype that appears in many instances as people's consciousness.
Speaker 2: And I think that's a great thing. And I think if that happens to you, you know, it's going to be difficult to convince other people that's happened to you. But if you if you know, spirituality is not a science, spirituality is something that that everyone needs to have as an individual experience. So you know, I'm more for that if someone if someone sees Jesus and a piece of toast but actually feels something about that, you know, I think that's great. Or you know, if they manage to make some money orf it, that's also you know, that's good for them. But I think, uh, I think, yeah, it's it's there's there's nothing worse than someone who's just super cynical or just very harsh on people who believe they've had these experiences. And for me, I think, you know, as long as you have had a positive experience and you don't use it to mistreat anyone else or in any way, I think who's to say what a what a spiritual experience has to be. So you know, I'm all for man, wherever you see Jesus or Buddha or whatever you want. I think it's it's you know, it's it's all. It's a beautiful thing as long as it yeah, as long as no one gets hurt.
Speaker 1: I want to get to one of your chapters that really stood out for me. Jesus was a mushroom all along being a former psycho not. This really stood out for me, so let's get into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, that's great because then you will understand a lot a lot of this. The funny thing about this is it's there was a guy called John m Allegro, I think that's how you pronounce his name. He was actually, I don't know if you know much about the Dead Sea Scrolls. They found these scrolls that I kind of talk about the I think they called the Esseny's or they're kind of like a Jewish sect, and he was one of the main scholars on on the of these scrolls, so he had a good name for himself. And he was a teacher at the Manchester University and he came up with this theory which is slightly different than the one that I'm going to talk about, but it's he kind of popularized this idea that that Jesus was was a mushroom, kind of an allegory for a mushroom. And the poor guy, he got laughed out of the community. It was completely debunked in some ways or just disregarded at least, and there was and he lost his job, even though I think he quits just because it became so stressful for him. But when you look into this theory, there actually is a lot, a lot I found. You know, you hear the title Jesus was a mushroom. It sounds hilarious, but the more I dug into I'm like, there's a lot to this, and the it's it's times a few things we actually have spoken about. But at the time of Jesus, when he was in Jerusalem, we know that there was a big connection with the Greeks. The Greeks were there. There's mention of the Greeks. Jesus probably spoke a bit of Greek because we know that he communicated with Pontious Pilot and the only the only shared language there would be would be Greek. It was also Juruism was a massive trade town, so it was quite multicultural. So we know there was a Greece connection. And in Greek Greece at the time there were these mystery celts. The Dionysius cult is one of the most famous, and that one is specifically about. What we're talking about is that they would drink wine believed to be laced with drugs, whether it be opioids or some something or rather, and the entire point of it was to mimic the experience of death and then to come back to life and then to kind of then then first of all no longer be afraid of death, but second of all kind of had this experience that that completely changes your perspective. So and and as as many people who are that way inclined, No, there is that there is a thing on mushrooms called ego death, when when you kind of completely lose yourself and then come back, and people have have have different reports on that, but it's often considered to be quite quite a quite a foremanth of experience. So the idea with this is that that's actually what Jesus was. Tisn't to gnosticism a bit, but a lot of what Gnostics spoke about was that the resurrection. And I'm actually gonna pull this up here, but the resurrection was not real. This is what the Gnostics believe. It was a metaphorical thing. And there is a beautiful The Gospel of Philip, which is one of the more famous ones, talks about how he says here those who say that they'll die first and then they'll rise are wrong. If they don't first receive the resurrection while they're living, they won't receive anything when they die. So the idea of the gnosticism is about gaining the knowledge of death. So the resurrection wasn't literal. It was that we all need to die and be reborn, and the ideas through these drugs, which kind of makes sense in a way, because Jesus said, I am bread, Eat me bread, being a yuse, being a fungish, I am wine, drink me intoxications that he was welcoming us to eat and drink as him, and so that's kind of the the concept behind that that it's all allegory.
Speaker 1: Another reason that stood out for me is because my very last psychedelic experience, the most profound experience I've ever had, led me to my current you could say, relationship with Christ. It was a very much near death experience in my perspective, that brought me to a physical outcome during the experience that couldn't be denied. It actually brought me to a preacher's house. I'm not going to get into the full story, it's a very long story, but it was so profound that I could not deny at least the power of the Christ archetype.
Speaker 2: After that experience, Matt's first of all, I would love to hear that story at some points.
Speaker 1: But it's on one of my episodes.
Speaker 2: Also, ye send that to me because that sounds great. But you were literally one hundred percent applying yourself to the Gnostic process. You were, you were exactly you're achieving what these Gnostic scriptures asking us to achieve. So I think that's that's a beautiful thing. Man, however you get there.
Speaker 1: You know, anything else relating to psychedelic Christ before we move on from that, I mean, the.
Speaker 2: One thing I just wanted to say was that John m Legro one of the reasons why I think his theory was kind of lost a bit is because he actually also went further that the Celts were not only drug related, but they were massively about fertility. So he was basically composing that Jesus was doing these mass orgies or that the Christians were just basically a Celt of mass auguries drug taking. And he would say things like the cross is quite phallic, and the mushroom is quite phallic, and these types of things are why the guy lost his job.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I can see that, I could see that. All right, let's move on to Jesus is already here and he is AI. Let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one is close to my heart because I have a I'm a creative obviously I'm a writer, but I also do a lot of art stuff, So AI is a tricky one for me. It's really kind of messed the industry. But what I like about this chapter is I do see people kind of writing about similar stuff because it's such a new idea. The theories in my book are much more fresh and I think more independent. A lot of the other theories I kind of repurposed and rewrote and put my swing touch on it, but this one is pretty much all me but the main I mean, I can go into many many aspects, but I think when we talk about the Bible and we talk about conspiracy theories, generally they go hand in hand with the Book of Revelation. It's always about the Book of Revelation. The number of the Beast is always tied into this, and there's always really fascinating ways that people have used this apocalyptic prediction text to tie into other ways that the world might end. But I find the AI one is stronger than the other ones that I've come across. First of all, it talks about a beast that will arise builth from from like amalgamation of contents. It talks about like a leopard and a band of line and dragon with seven heads, keeping in mind that there's seven tech companies Alphabet, Amazon and Apple, Meta, Microsoft, Navidia and Tesla or the main ones. One of the monster's heads is supposed to have a wound over here, which kind of could be allusion to Elil Musk's neuralink. But that's that's that's barely any of It's one of the main main things that they say of this beast that is going to rise is that it's going to deceive us. It's going to see the inhabitants of the earth. And if you look at AI, what is it doing. You can't trust photos anymore, there's deep face. These chatbots are just pandering to you, telling you what you want to hear, and it's all very much fake information that you can't trust anything anymore. And it talks about how people wouldn't care. People don't care if you can trust it or not. They just really really enjoy it. And then what so then what event? What revelation says and the merchants of earth sore, weep and mourn for no one buys their merchandise anymore. So that's industries being completely taken over and cut off and people and a lot of a lot of industries are losing money because of AI. Yeah, and of course, of course that them. And he goes straight to the billionaires and the CEOs, which Jesus warned against. He was always warning against these people that worship money. You can't serve both garden money, he said. But I think the most to me, the most potent thing was that AI data centers. You know, they're talking about five million gallons gallons of water per day. It's just the type of water that these these data centers require. And if you look at what the Bibles with their revelations, says, a third of the waters turned bitter and many people died from the waters. Now that are these people that can't drink from their faucets anymore because the data setters that have poisoned the water. It says great rivers dried up to prepare the way for kings. So it's like the rivers are going to dry up to prepare the wave for the millionaire kings, which are like the kings of today really, and the rivers and springs of water became blood. So these kind of you know, it's really just warns, well the deceits that the lines that we see and the water use is going to be crazy. But it even says it's like, why would we let this happen? The Bible says the whole earth marveled and followed the beast because it looks soft like a lamb, but it speaks like a dragon. Yeah. So there's a lots of little other things. Yeah, but it just seems like you can definitely look at it through that lens.
Speaker 1: You also asked the question, if humanity creates something more intelligent than itself, have we effectively created God? And I always say that if God created us based on a perfect divine foundation, and and us as humans are extremely flawed, shit shows most of the time, and we create life, what does that reflection end up looking like when it comes to growth and fruition.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I lose sleep over these types of things, man. I find it very scary. I mean, I mean, AI is incredibly useful, and no one's denying ads, and there's definitely beautiful things about you know, some of the medical breakthroughs and AI I think are incredible. But yeah, for the most part, I just I worry about the environmental impact. I worry about There's just so many people, even I have a lot of graphic designer friends that are just out of work, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, We're in a very interesting time. I think we have some big decisions to make as humanity about what we want to give our energy and attention to. And I don't think it should be AI. At least the direction that it's headed now has very strong potential for a negative impact. To say the least, I not.
Speaker 2: You know, I've I have very few things have scared me in my life, and I think AI is the first time that I really just it was such an immediate and undeniable impact, and so it just feels at the tip of the iceberg. Man, We've only just entered the roller coaster. And I think, yeah, it makes me very nervous. What makes me nervous most of all is just the people in control of it. It's not so much what it does. But I don't trust these these massive billion CEOs with in control of this kind of technology. Man, it's terrifying. One the wrong.
Speaker 1: Let's get into Jesus's missing years. This has always fascinated me, the possibilities that there may be some kind of documentation out there that suggests he was traveling the world and learning these mystery traditions.
Speaker 2: M yeah, that's well, I guess I think probably of all these things, that might be the oldest one that's got to be because it's always been. The Church has never really given the explanation for it. They've kind of just said, well, while he was working with his dad doing carpentry. But there's not a single shred of actual documentation. I mean there is. There has been a lot of things that have been written kind of almost like a fan fictions about that. But yeah, the in the book, I kind of cover a few options, but they generally go towards a lot of them kind of suggest that he went east, either to India or even to Japan. But I think the Indian one, Yeah, Japan was a weird one. Yeah, the documentation is it's so fascinating and also so blatantly fabricated. No one has any belief in that, but the one in India, there's many books written about that. They really do believe that there was a good chance that he was there makes sense in a lot of ways because his teachings, as we said, very revolutionary, but very He's not I wouldn't you know. They're not Buddhists, but they were not far off. Buddha was a very passive, non violent type of preacher. Jesus came with a similar message which was very contrary to the to the environment that he was in. So that's kind of I guess the basis of of that exact theory was, like how his his philosophy's just seemed a little more Eastern than the paganistic Romans or the Jewish traditions. But yeah, there was a guy and I forgot his name, unfortunately, but he claims that he found the temple and that they have they he found the documentation that kind of proved that Jesus spent some time in India. But there's a Yeah, there's another one as well, which is quite famous. I'm currently in the UK and just the other day I went to Glastonbury and there's I'd never been there to the not to the festival, but to the town. It's crazy, man, because it's like it's this mix of pagan druid culture with this very ancient a lot of conspiracy theories around Christianity. So the tourism there, it's like you're going to have like crystals and Mother Mary right next to each other, like Tara readings with like a big Jesus image. Just really this mishmash of this kind of paganistic English culture. Yeah, it is is really cool, But there was One of the stories was that him and his uncle went and sold tin in Glastonbury and then his uncle afterwards went there to build the first church ever and that's where the Holy Grail kind of comes from. That he bought the Codly Grail. I believe that that was just typical Britishness trying to claim a bit of the story for their own. That is my theory completely, because that's what the British do. You got to take a little slice. That's great.
Speaker 1: Any thoughts are research done about the possibility of Christ's tomb being in Japan? I've heard this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, that's the that's that's the other one. So there's a guy could and again I'm bad with pronunciation. I think it's good. Takeshi and he claimed that he found these documents that not only put Christ there, but I think it was like Muhammad was there, Moses was there everywhere, that that that basically Japan was the center of human creation, and that the kind of emperors at the time were basically deities. But yeah, I called Shingo Village, but they basically yeah, so they've they've they kind of those documents were lost unfortunately in World War two, uh so, and and they were never taking seriously from the beginning. But because then I think it was like lonely Planet, if I'm not mistaken, kind of did a did a special on it, and then the tourism started to go there all the time, so then they this whole village just transformed into this Jesus theme park. And there there is a mound where there's a there's a cross on it, and they claim they have a bit of his hair there. But yeah, they say that he lived there until it was one hundred and six because he escaped crucifixion and went there and and that then when it was one hundred and six, and yeah, and there's like a there's like a museum there claiming that that that that that's the case, and there's like a it's like there's even like a like almost like a quickie mart type of supermarket. That's all Jesus, Theamed biscuits and Jesus Theamed rice and and and uh Jerusalem Israel. They they actually recognize that they send her. They sent a stone there a part of like the Jerusalem. There's a Jerusalem stone that that's there as a gift. So it's it's gone out of control of anything. But I really want to go. I just want to go check that. So interesting. Yeah, really weird. But there's like zero chance, man, like there's there's like not there's even today there's very little Christian influence in that country. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. One of the theories that you say may even be connected with this, it's often is is the possibility that Jesus was married with children and he has a bloodline that is carrying on christ bloodline.
Speaker 2: Absolute the I mean, I guess that's probably the most famous one thanks to Da Vinci code. That was one of the big ones. Yeah, you know, I I I think that's that's a very interesting one. I do cover that, but there is there is, Yeah, it's I think there is. Yeah, it's an interesting one. I think the one thing that I makes sense about that rather than it being true, is that there It would make sense that if that was true, how drastically they would need to suppress it, because if you were organization organizing a religion that had hierarchy, that had a pope, that had a bishop, that had you bishops and had priests, and this kind of which which Rome developed, this kind of Christianity, hierarchy of spirituality, that would go out the window. If there was descendants of Jesus Christ and the official story, if I if I remember, if there can be such a thing, is that it was a daughter that that was that was initially born, and then that would also you know, one of the big things about the Christianity, not what Christ said, but what what was developed in the Christian religion was a suppression of females. So that would go out the window as well, the bloodline the woman. So you know, the one thing that kind of does it kind of makes sense to me, is that not so much that that is true. It could be true. I mean, who's to say. And I do believe that him and Mary Magdalen might Mary Magdalen was written out the Bible furiously she was, but her name has been tainted and they just did everything they could to remove this woman, and there was a lot of non canonical scripture that places her at the absolute forefront of the disciples, So that much I can buy into. And so I don't know, did did did they? Were they in love? And did they mess around a bit? And you know, who's to say? I mean, I you know, it doesn't seem that far fetched to me, but and yeah, I definitely agree that if it was the case, there would be a big operation of suppression, but I wouldn't who Who's who's to say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right on, let's get into the possibility that Jesus died on the cross but didn't resurrect, his body was just stolen.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, So there's I mean, there's a lot of these about about Jesus about how he wasn't he didn't die on the cross, that he just kind of fainted, And there's ones that he he replaced who was replaced with someone else? But yeah, yeah, these are already good. But yeah, the the this is actually what's interesting about this one is that there's a scripture about this about how they they And I'm so sorry, I'm just like double checking my notes. Share. No, it's all good, but there's like there were quite a few anti Christians written at the time that actually said that they they they did have the body and they paraded it around the streets just to like kind of show that it was yeah, that that that actually killed him. But the other there's like there's like less dramatic theories. For example, very very common in those days was that bodies were buried with families. Some people have said that the body was just removed to go to go to a proper burial site and then everyone was like, oh, is an empty tomb or or there was even a theory that there was massive concern that if they have them in the tomb, it's gonna have this have this big pilgrimage effect, so they just mad, they just removed it. There's even a very comedic version of this that the gardener was was the gardener that's that's mentioned the Bible was worried that people were gonna trample his flowers and his carrots and stuff, so he removed the body. Yeah. So there's just a whole whole bunch of these these things. But what's very what's the to me, what's actually this is what's cool about this one is that it is the original conspiracy theory in a way, but it's the other way around because according to this is and this is in the Bible, that was the official cause of this because when Jesus's body went missing, the high priests started to apparently spread a rumor and said Jesus's body was stolen. It was stolen, it was stolen, So that was the official word. So that was almost like the original conspiracy theory. And now it's kind of flipped around. But like the original story was no, his body was stolen. Now that's become the conspiracy theory, whereas the conspiracy theory was before was he actually came back to life, and now that's become the official version. So it's kind of this weird flip around that's happened. But yeah, but apparently the gods, according to the Gospel of Matthew, the gods of the tomb were paid money to spread to spread this rumor that he was stolen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right on, we'll do a couple of more and we'll close it out. I've never heard this one. After Jesus's resurrection, he visited the Americas. Tell us about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is completely based on the Latter day Saints and the Book of Mormon. So they believe that Jesus after his resurrection appeared in multiple places. I believe, but one of the one of the places was you know what, one of the I got to give credits with credits due with the Book of Mormon. It was very clever in that it did not specify locations, did not specify dates. Yeah, so there's no way to really prove or disprove this stuff. But their belief was that, well, according to John's stunt, John Joseph Smith, he yeah, he's his official account was that yet Jesus that the twelve in the Bible, there's the twelve Lost Tribes of Israel, and one of one of those was at that time had had migrated to South America's so Jesus's resurrection, he actually appeared in different places around the world to save these lost tribes of Israel, one of which being South America. And so we appeared to these who you are supposed to be the ancestors of the current indigenous Americans and kind of taught them, taught them, well, basically I have read it and it's incredibly generic based on the Temple and sorry that the Sermon on the mount there's a sermon in the Mounts in the Bible where Jesus goes up this hill and kind of just like gives like a long long speech about things that he needs to rectify about the current belief system. And it's almost like a word for word copy of that. So this is one of the things. I mean, there's nothing about it that's new information, which I find it's difficult about it as well as that, you know, these these things are written so long after the fact. But yeah, I mean there are millions and millions of people who adhere to this this version of Christianity. So you know, who's to say he's he's obviously got something right.
Speaker 1: We briefly touched on this in the beginning. After all your research and everything that you've looked at, do you think that Jesus was a real person?
Speaker 2: From all of my research, I have to agree with every single major historian in the world that Jesus was a figure who existed at the time that they believe existed in Jerusalem. That's everything. It's really difficult to find a reputable historian or religious scholar who disagrees with this fact. The issues kind of come with what he actually said, what he actually did. The details get hazy and we're not sure about that. But the existence of Jesus I struggle to find anyone to take seriously who denies that. Yeah, but there, yeah, it's there's certain aspects of it. The story that they say is if you were to fabricate the story, you would never write a crucifixion, you would never kill the prophets, you know, who should shouldn't be able to be killed. That type of stuff is like, it does not seem a Bible. And a lot of people say, well, there's not enough documentation, but if you actually look at it, there's more documentation about Jesus than any other person of that time in Galilea. There was not a single other person that is as well documented with as old documents as there are for him. So yeah, yeah, I think that's his existence is undeniable.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll go over one more, the possibility that Jesus' father was a Roman soldier. Tell us a little about.
Speaker 2: This, Yeah, that one. That's also very fascinating and a little bit a little bit brutal. So this is what's interesting about this one is that there is a there's there's the Hebrew Bible, which is the very same as the Old Testament, is the most authoritative text in Judaism. The second most authoritative texts is a text called the Talmut, and the Talmut actually talks about this. It says that Jesus was the son of a guy called Pantira and Panterira. The story goes, and there's a couple of other documents from the second century that speak of this, this Roman soldier Pantira, who and it's some texts say it was consensual, some say it wasn't consential, but sept with Mary, who at the time was was very very young by any account, she was thirteen or or maybe a little bit old or even a little bit younger. And then yeah, then that's and then that was the father. And there's names, for example in the time which they refer to Jesus as Binnida, which means bastard, son of a menstruating woman. So it's pretty pretty vicious. And then but here's what's fascinating is that in eighteen fifty nine they found a tombstone of a guy Tiberis Julius abdes Pantira, who was was a soldier who was born in twenty two BC in Sidon died forty a d There and a lot of researchers are saying this might be the guy. That might actually be the guy who might have found his grave. But at the same time there was a ton of theories against it. First of all, that the names used for Jesus and the Tumult were quite common names at the time. Yes, you were, for example, so it's no actual fact that that's the guy. A lot of the timeline didn't quite add up. And also Pantera was quite a common names that I find a tumb with Pania and it doesn't really mean anything either. So again it's just like people believe what they want to believe.
Speaker 1: Really, I think, well, this is awesome research, man, We're gonna have to definitely do this again. Are there any particular theories that you lean in on more than others.
Speaker 2: The one that makes the most sense to the point of it, I think it's almost being undeniable, is that the unfortunate case with the New Testament was that it was selected under a Roman rule, so they were very much selecting the choices of texts that would allow them to continue the empire and build the empire, and it allowed them to take control of Christianity and and declare so many other texts like the Gnostics as hearsay. So you know, I do believe that the New Testament Scripture is incredibly, credibly powerful, and I think it's great choices and a lot of the choices were actually the oldest written text, so there is something to it. But I think to trust the Romans with this, who are famously known for their conquests. You know, I don't know, you know, they wouldn't they. I think there was some manipulation perhaps, but I don't think that that ruins the sacredness at all.
Speaker 1: This was great. Like I said before, I let you go. Let the audience know the best way that they can pick up your works.
Speaker 2: Great, Thank you, Chris. And so you can find my website on jard Woods Saved my Life dot com, but also on Amazon. So if you just type in Jesus was a shape Shifting Alien, it should come up. I mean, this book just came out, it's it's it's less than a month old, so this thing's fresh. So yeah, yeah, so please please do consider getting it. You can also follow me on instag at Lego Trips. So like EGO Trip with an L L E gt r IP, you'll see all my travels there. I go to all these kind of I just had a whole African trip. The show went to ten different African countries checking out traditional African and religious sacred sites. So it's there's a lot of cool content out there.
Speaker 1: I hope definitely man amazing. Like I said, we'll do this again until next time. Everyone, have an excellent evening. We will talk again tomorrow. We'll see y'all. Then watch Doors of Perception now on Amazon Prime. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared, from emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep Starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep Starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history. Hello friends. If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients, including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description, and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order.