Speaker 1: On the show this morning. It is Thursday, and you know it is a perfect day. Is Thursday, you know, is for us to have our official NERD correspondent, Stevie Kent joining us. Sorry, just some weird thing going on over by my processor there. What is okay? All right? Ah, I'm like it's gonna be electrical fire. I'm gonna die. No, there's just a piece of paper left over there that I guess the Breeze editor the acy hit it. All right, So anyway it is we got Academy Award news. They're jacking with Spider Man. I think we mentioned that on the show, and apparently for a moment. The Star Wars nerds are happy because the new and Or is hit Disney Plus or I guess not new it's season two, but the new season of and Or Ross. You've been pretty negative on a lot of recent Star Trek stuff. This is the one you like, right, yeah, no Star Wars, right, or Star Wars. I'm sorry to say Star Trek. Well whatever, they're probably Matt too, Yes, Star Wars.
Speaker 2: That was a joke anyway. So yeah, so you know, I haven't been that complimentary in the past of recent or new Star Wars correct. We watched and Or season one this past fall, Marky and I and we watched the whole thing, and I really feel and I mean this completely. I think it's the best Star Wars content since Empire Strikes Back.
Speaker 1: Wow, it is so good, even the middle three. Huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so different than what we've seen. It's a good story. It starts off the first season. I'm not gonna spoil too much if you haven't seen it, because when I first came across it, I thought and Or was the name of a planet. It's the name of the dude that's in the movie Rogue one, and that movie is about stealing the plans for the Death Star.
Speaker 1: And then and that's a pretty good movie. It's it's not their best, but it's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they handed off to Princess Leia in a New Hope and that's the end of that story, right right, So I directly precedes the originals. Yes, it starts off as like a heist and then it turns. The first season turns into like a prison break story and it's just so smart and it's so Season two came out and Steven knows I'm a big fan of and Or, and he sent me a text yesterday that was, like, dude, season two is out. The first three episodes are up. We watched one last night. I am such a fan. Like if you've been looking for old Star Wars, this is it. In fact, I would say there's a character in it the two seasons named Luthan, and he's sort of like the dude. He's the guy that starts the rebellion. He's the brain behind the initial rebellion. I think he's my favorite Star Wars character ever ever. And he's played by the older scarsguard guy, the guy that was in Dune, played the big fat white emper guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, ye yeah.
Speaker 2: I played Professor Lambeau in the Goodwill Hunting Yeah. Absolutely, he's such an amazing he's I think he's my favorite character ever in all Star Wars. Oh wow. I give it a big ten out of ten. I love this show.
Speaker 1: Do you think that your favorite character selection might be colored by the attitudes of perhaps the main character of Star Wars, mister Skywalker there because the actor is such augh.
Speaker 2: You're right, it does hurt it. It does hurt him a bit. But yeah, I don't know. Man, it's so great. There's a scene in it, and it's so hard not to spoil this show because I'm I actually enjoy it. But You've got asked Stephen about this, so this might be a s okay no, because listen, there's a scene in it where the guy that I like, his name is Luth and like I said, he's up in space and he's surrounded by the bad guys, like they have a big old one of those ginormous star destroyers whatever it's called that we see in the beginning of a New Hope, you know, it flies over the level ship comes out, you know, on the screen. So they get his ship and he somehow gets away and they send tie fighters after him, and this thing happens that I've never seen before in Star Wars, where out of the wings of his ship or whatever are these giant laser beams that come out that look like giant lightsabers.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna say, a giant lightsabers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it spins and circles and cuts the other ships in half. And I'm like, why, why, why have why do the other ships have this?
Speaker 1: Well it's dude, look, you got budgets, okay, right, not everything can be an F eighteen. Do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Stephen tried to explain it to me and he's like, you know, Luthen is just he has these resources, so not everybody would have that. But I'm like, Steven, those are giant lightsabers that they put on the end of the wings of his ship, and he's like, no, actually, it's not a light shaberg dude, come on.
Speaker 1: That's why I was just gonna ask this because people have been critical of some of the expansion of the lightsabers, you know what I mean, in the past.
Speaker 2: Steven has been as well. Remember he was talking about I guess there was some show or something where they used a lightsaber as like a helicopter, like they spun it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. There's been so many dumb ones, so I'm trying to envision this. So it looked like who was it, count Dooku? Right, remember the scene because he could spin, right, was it Doku was?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, no, no, no, that was grievous.
Speaker 1: Oh grievous. I'm sorry, but yeah, I remember I was spinning his lightsabers and they look like a process. So they're doing that off the wings of a tie fighter.
Speaker 2: No, it's just it's some sort of rebel ship regular ship, okay, you know. And it's just like he has wings in space because they's what you do, apparently, and out of the right and the lyft giant lightsabers pop out of it and his spins and circles and cuts everybody in half. Okay, it's amazing. All right, anyway, great show? Watch it you want one?
Speaker 1: Huh? Is that what this is about? Do you want to get an endorsement for giant spinny lightsabers? Okay? Did I see somebody posted there's two things? One is really dark? I don't know. I don't know. I saw Steven posted there you when you sent me what Steven was your conversation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did reference it. Yeah, I haven't gotten there yet. We just watched one episode, so.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I want to get into that.
Speaker 2: Uh, maybe he'll have a way to bring it up that isn't like, you know, oh dark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, all right, And I'm sorry. We'll talk to him at eight oh five. I don't mean to be uh secretive here, but I'm still thinking about it. And then did I see some character on and Or who is the Predator.
Speaker 2: Uh no, I thought what you saw was the actual new Predator.
Speaker 1: Okay, then, so somebody miss labeled. That's why I was going to ask you because I couldn't replicate the picture I saw on Twitter this morning.
Speaker 2: Because I saw yesterday and somebody said it's the new Predator. I assumed it was the new Predator. But maybe it's in episode two or three of Andor that I haven't gotten to yet.
Speaker 1: It's the new Predator. If Helen Keller made the.
Speaker 2: Mask, the dreads are gone.
Speaker 1: It's so bad, like even the face looks cheap.
Speaker 2: And they turned the Predator into a soy boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, possible, get him some glasses and uh and uh lower his tee and uh. You know what he could do. He could run for Congress. So oh, all right, so let me do this because Ross is laughing. You're gonna be laughing. So some dude for who decided he's going to quit the FBI. I'm sure not at all, because the you know, the jig is up, but it is going to run for Congress. And he made the cringiest campaign announcement video. It's very high production value, but that can't make up for the weakness of the candidate, right, and also it's a lie, and I will prove it to you coming up next here on the CaCO Day radio program, laughing. At first, I thought it was a parody because I saw it embedded in somebody else's tweet and then you have to go back to figure out the source there by clicking the little thing under it. And I thought it was a parody, mocking portions of the FBI who spent all their time trying to get Trump right. But it's not, it's not. It's real. It's a man by the name of here we go, John Sullivan. No, not that John Sullivan. This John Sullivan. And I'm gonna play this for you right now. This is the this is his coming out commercial. Right, Hey, I'm leaving the FBI. Did I mention I had worked at the FBI and I'm leaving and now I'm running for Congress up in let's see, this would be New York seventeenth that currently there's a Republican in there, but it's very close district, so that he's going to go challenge him. Left his job at the FBI. Okay, you ready for the audio because it's it's a whole vibe here we go.
Speaker 3: We're up against some serious threats right now, from skyrocketing costs to Trump and billionaires corrupting our government. And I can't just sit on the sidelines and watch.
Speaker 1: And by the way, the whole theme is seen is the whole scene is themed as like he's emerging from the shadows secret agent. Okay, just go with me on this.
Speaker 3: Because for seventeen years I was an FBI intelligence analyst working in secret to keep us safe from global threats and the insurrectionists who stormed our capital. But now that the threat is coming from inside the White House, I had to leave the FBI and step forward so I can finally tell you who I am. Hi, I'm John No, I can say that now. I'm John Sullivan. I'm a dad, a husband, a public servant, and a cancer survivor, and I'm running for Congress. For years, I fought for you in secret, and now I want to keep fighting for you in Congress. I'm John Sullivan.
Speaker 2: Classified.
Speaker 3: It's not classified, John Sullivan for Congress.
Speaker 1: Okay, you probably have a vision in your head. Is he a ginger too? Kind of like I can't tell, but the untouchables he is not? All right, Ross I have a question, because I can debunk this whole thing. Would you go to the tweet his tweet that I sent you, click through and go to his his actual profile page. All right, I was going to do that. I'm look, I'm the I'm gonna do some FBI work for you right here. Okay, it's gonna be very quick and I feel like we'll prove my point. Sorry, you had the profile page.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm on his page.
Speaker 1: How long has his account been active for?
Speaker 2: April twenty eighteen?
Speaker 1: What's his title? What's his handle?
Speaker 2: FBI underscore Sullivan super Secret. So you're telling me you're not going to vote for low T jackal deep state guy?
Speaker 1: I mean, he did do it treason. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: This guy is so dumb. He doesn't even know that an insurrection didn't happen.
Speaker 1: His guy has been in get Trump mode since he probably joined the FBI to go in get in Trump mode. And so you got to ask yourself if if he felt the need to serve during the first term, to you know, attack the threat from within the White House, as he put it, why would he be getting out now? Wouldn't this be his prime time? That's weird. Huh. If he feels so passionately, so strongly about this and he's up in there, why would he flee with his tail tuck between them.
Speaker 2: He just comes across as so partisan. I'm so thankful he's no longer in the FBI, and it's scared. I think that he's the type of guy in the FBI. Yeah, and there's and there's a bunch of these dudes he's going after, you know, he's classifying parent teacher meeting.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, yeah, school board people who comment.
Speaker 2: Going after memours and people that walk through open doors. And it said, dude, it's.
Speaker 1: So And then the whole theme of the ad like he's the you know, like he's the guy handling all this secret Jack Ryan.
Speaker 2: Right now, he doesn't have to tell us that he's an analyst like you could, but even like, you know, Jack Ryan was an analyst in the the time Plans stuff. But listen, we dude, we're looking at We know you're not in the field. Okay, we know you're not the guy doing the things. You're the guy.
Speaker 1: Well he didn't help discover the bees with the black boys.
Speaker 2: I'm well, okay, you mentioned that I've been saying for a while, for a long for the longest time. I believe the FBI needs to go back to how it was in the nineties, where all they do is investigate aliens and serial killers. That's what they need to be focused on.
Speaker 1: Wow, occasionally they do murder a church full of people in Texas, so there's that. That'd be fair. They murdered one of theirs first, but it turned into a whole thing. Yeah, so what about Oh what Okay, so serial killers aliens? Right, those are the two divisions you want. Yeah, can we throw actual terrorism on there, because somebody's got to handle when some guys, like because they just arrested some guy in Minneapolis who was getting ready to commit a mass stationalty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the completely Yeah they should be up in the list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but real deal, what about serial killing aliens? Hold on that we're also wanting to commit mass casualty terrorism events?
Speaker 2: Yeah that we put that in the top tier.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's so probably where this guy wouldn't work because I don't think he was probably the best.
Speaker 2: This is the guy where every time there'd be a crime, they'd be like, oh, he was on a radar, So how good are you at looking at the information you had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he's an analyst, man, he is the deep State. He one hundred one thousand percent. And I think, look, he's only jumping ship now because he realizes, he realizes that he did some stuff. That's my theory and the only way he's gonna be able to it's It's a lot harder to go after a member of Congress than some some sad, little low t ginger dude.
Speaker 2: It's imagined voting for Lake Peter Struck, you know what I mean? Oh, I bet their besties. I bet they talk. Oh you know they've texted for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, you know Peter Struck does like the text so and his and his chick. So I wonder if Peter Struck sent the same kind of text though I don't know. I don't know. Peter Struck is literally a demon, so like dude, that was one that was one of the craziest, and I know the memes still out there, but just one of the craziest set of eyes I've ever seen. And it was in front of Congress.
Speaker 2: Right, the freeze frame of him or the SlowMo video of him talking in front of Congress, And you're right, it did look completely demonic. Yeah yeah, and.
Speaker 1: You know, by the way, and ladies, I hate to say this, but generally dudes don't win the crazy eye contest. And I don't know if it's just because women emote more emotion or whatever, but this guy's given anything I've ever seen a run for his money. So anyway, yeah, I'll vote for him if you're in the seventeenth District of New York wherever the heck that is, I don't know where that is. And also, dude's been living in uh his de FBI analysts, he's been living in DC for eighteen years and he just goes up and runs in New York. How does that work? Oh wait, Hillary Clinton, I forgot it works fine up in New York. So that's the thing, So go check it out. It really I can't ross and I have tried to do it justice, but it's so much worse if you watch the video too. A lot of different things going on there. Uh do do do?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 1: Right? So oh where do I Where do I start? By the way, people are sending me all their FBI jokes here, No, no, no, all look in all seriousness with that dude. That is exactly the that's exactly the problem in the FBI. I know Peter Struck was the face of it, but it's a thousand dudes like that guy. He's clearly hyperpartisan. He's lying to you saying that you know, it's so secret what he's doing. Uh, that it's so secret that he has a Twitter handle with FBI in it, that he's been super active since twenty eighteen. So like the whole narrative of the whole thing is BS and I firmly believe he's getting out because he realizes that he has he has operated in a way that is that is going to be unacceptable, and who knows, maybe even finds himself embroidered. It's actually a bit of a gamble on the part of the Democrats to uh get behind this guy as their challenger because we don't know. We hope they do something. We don't know what Patel and Bongino are doing up there, and I know that, you know, there's this big argument over the wait and see, don't wait and see. They've only been there a month. They need to get a handle on what's going on before you start, you know, you start. I don't say shooting people because I don't mean that literally, but you know what I mean, putting them out of their misery, so to speak, and maybe even criminally charging some of them. So if this dude who gives me all the vibes that he may have done things, I don't know that he did things, but did things to sidestep regulation, which we've seen a lot of this. Right. You saw what happened was struck. You saw it with Andy Witts's bucket. Now, who then, of course gets a job at CNNMSNBC, the former assistant director, right, playing fast and loose doing stuff. I mean, maybe do you think this guy was in on the attempted kidnap of the Michigan governor? I mean that thing? Is that thing? One hundred percent was FBI. Almost everyone involved was FBI. You just found a few yahoos who liked to do tactical practices in their PT cruiser and basically walk them into it. So I don't know what you could potentially dig up on this dude, but could be a problem, man, could be a problem. All right. So wow, people are sending me all sorts of stuff this morning. All right, hang on, I got stuff to get to, like betting on the Pope and and well, actually this isn't FBI, but let me throw this in here. So this is this is wild to me. Do you remember Peanut, Rip rip Peanut, Peanut the squirrel there, And it wasn't just Peanut. Uh, he had a raccoon friend, Uh, Fred, right, Fred the raccoon and if you remember, this guy had him in the house. Uh. Basically, the the warrant squad showed up from a state wildlife and everything else and they confiscated I think it's the Department of Environmental Conservationist what they call it in New York. And they showed up and grabbed him and immediately, uh euthanized him. And I don't know how how many votes that propelled. But the timing couldn't have been worse, because all of a sudden, it you know, turned into you know, just ahead of the election, do it for peanut. Look at what these months these big government monsters want to do. But I didn't. It's now becoming quite clear it wasn't just like the one lady who they were kind of throwing it at her feet, driving it forward because she's just angry.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: According to Judicial Watch, there was over one hundred and sixty three pages of communications putting together the case, the strategy for the takedown. I guess if you want to call it that, the acquisition of the of a squirrel and a raccoon, they pre that's pregame. That wasn't just one person doing this as partly. This was a whole group of people that coordinated and strategized how to go murder a squirrel and a raccoon, which, let me tell you, when I was a kid, the strategy was me looking at my buddy going, amen, you wanna go hunting? That was it. That was a strategy. And if we're just you know, we're doing a little small game there when I was a little little kid. Twenty two Marlin, I'm sure many of you have one. It's a great teaching your kid to shoot gun. Love that firearm. Classic, absolute classic. I had one, My buddy had one. Outside of twenty to two fifty. If we're going a little bigger and yeah, no, this took a whole gaggle of bureaucrats one hundred and sixty three pages of communications to coordinate a squirrel raccoon acquisition, and they in it at every at every communication that mentions the postgame, what they're gonna do with them. They planned to murder them. They weren't like, well, let's get them and see, if you know, put them in quarantine and see if they develop any symptoms of rabies, which is what you would do with a pet. Maybe, right, if you got a pet and you're concerned that they might be rabies, and you have them and you can you can quarantine them and then you look for those signs. You don't just murder them and then start checking their brain. Now you might do that to astray animal that you think is rabid. That's bit of human because you need to get that information. But that's not what's going on here. Now. I understand somebody was chomped on during this, right, but it's but a bit a gloved hand. I don't even know if it drew blood or if it actually pierced. It didn't feel good. They got some jaw strength on them. Obviously they eat nuts. But yeah, man, the whole thing is weird. But one hundred and sixty three pages to coordinate the murder of a squirrel absolutely wild to me. And I just again, it just shows you the cancer that you have in so many of these government positions, whether it's you know, Captain low Ti there running for Congress, former FBI guy, or the sick people that would sit around in the state of New York and coordinate for weeks to get a squirrel just so they can murder it. Ads just wild to me, all right. A couple other things here real quick. I saw this. Of course, it is an article on wr L, but they didn't write it. It's apre the here is the headline, and it just shows you the continued level of scumbaggery. And by the way, I think that the media is going to be worse now. I think that they are so upset over the the alternative media being granted access to the White House press briefings. I don't know if you saw CNN out there harassing the other journalist in front of the White House yesterday, why do you think you should be here? And good on them, one of them said, because you guys all lied and people just want to get news and you failed right to their face. So good on them. But like they're so butt hed over this, and AP is so mad because remember AP was one of the two outlets that really have been getting the main focus of the Trump Remember the AAP wasn't allowed in a couple things, and it was because they refused to acknowledge, among other things, the Gulf of America, which is really rich. Because literally the Biden administration strategy for half the things they actually did do was to change the names of things, and AP dutifully went along with it. Oh, that's not Fort Bragg anymore perfect, We'll immediately, we'll immediately recognize it. They actually were recognizing the change of Fort Bragg prior to the official renaming of it. They just set it out of the President said it, and so AP is just out to get everyone in this administration. But this is particularly nasty. So the headline must damage Tesla's brand in just a few months. Fixing it will likely take longer. Okay, so what they're talking about is they're talking about the earnings call yesterday, and it is not inaccurate to say that Tesla is down from a sales perspective. However, Tesla has some things going for it that are not purely how many cars do you sell? It's not as simple as that, because Tesla, a big part of their valuation is on the advancement and the propelling forward of driverless technology, especially not just as it pertains to individuals. Cars they may buy, which arguably is among the best in the world, probably the best in the world, their newest one at this point. But how that works in a taxi situation, and how that works in a shipping situation, that's going to be the holy grail. And I know truck drivers don't want to hear this, but there's a lot of companies working on this. They want to be able to run big rig trucks with no drivers, which by the way, I don't think the public's going to be a big fan of, but that is technology they're working on. Just due to the size of those loads. Man, it makes me obscenely nervous for some to see some semi truck going down the road and there's nobody at the wheel, knowing what that thing weighs and the damage that it could do if there's a problem. So, but this is all future stuff, and so there is a large amount of the valuation of Tesla that is based on applications of their self driving technology and not just the selling of cars. So you can go ahead and report all this and you can say, hey, here's the numbers. Here, here's what the numbers were, And does it mean that Tesla is likely hemorrhaged buyers on the left. Sure, it absolutely does. There's no question that they have. But I want you to listen how they explain all of this, because they they're like, how can we say this in the nastiest way possible. Sales have plunge for Tesla amid protests and boycotts over must embrace of the far right wing views. Well, here we go again. What do you mean embrace of far right wing views? Right, that's that's the apie's code for this guy's essentially, you know, a white supremacist or you know, insert whatever whatever group they want to attach them to must clearly is embracing right wing views. There would be half the country that voted for this administration like, he's not doing anything outside of what was promised. So for you to attach far right wing views is I think them going. I think them wanting to pretend like he did a Nazi salute. And it just shows you how gone these reporters are because they're not acting as reporters anymore. You would never say far left wing views. In the opposite situation, you wouldn't. You would call it mainstream or embracing of the current administration is how you would word it, and that would be accurate. But you didn't work like that. No, no, no no, you had to go with these super scary, far right wing views. Profits have been sliced by two thirds so far this year, and rivals from China, Europe and US are pouncing. Oh we got some pouncing. And Tuesday came some relief as Musk announced in earning calls with investors he would be scaling back his government cost cutting job, able to focus more of his attention on, in fact, the you know, Tesla, although obviously he has other companies. Well, I have a question. So if your theory is that the reason auto sales are down is because of his far right wing views and people are opposed to him and not necessarily the product, how would him being more around the product in fact be better? Like that doesn't make any sense because if you're like, ah, Musk is the problem, not the product, well, then more Musk solves the problem. Like it. There's a logical fallacy in the way that you wrote this, and again they wrote it to be as nasty as possible. There's a story to tell with the numbers. There's discussions to be had. But you know, musk is to call musk embracing of far right views is to ignore that that's what the majority of the country voted for. So maybe you're the one who is far off of the norm, but of course that's how they're going to run it. So at this point, here's what I'd say if you see us, If you see a story from the Associated Press right now and it has anything to do with politics, really any social issues, just ignore it. They're too far gone. I've seen them. I don't know if you've seen them on Ross on Twitter? Do you do you see ads? I can't remember. You see ads now? Right? Associated Press is advertising for brands. This is where they are financially, and it couldn't happen to a better group of people. So I see these things and it has the Associated Press literal account and then it's like it'll say a sponsorship and then it'll be like, you know, for Jim's jerky or something, and then they's labeled AD. But you see the Associated Press logos for a moment you think there's a legitimate story there, and they're they're trying to propel that notoriety because it's the only thing they have left. They're not doing quality journalism here. And I got to tell you, I've met multiple people that have worked as AP, especially like regional AP people, over the years. I'd say two of them I thought were good journalists. The rest have been really partisan. That's just as natural attractive. And you know why because one of the things that you kind of get into, especially when you're a state AP person, is you get you help you help handle the churn of news, right because I used to when I did the reporting side of things, I would submit to AP because most you know, at that point, most radio outlets, if they had a local newsroom, were AP associates, and so I would submit stories. I would write stories about local politics where I was, and then I would submit them. And for whatever reason, it was really hard from the perspective of, you know, if you were even pretty balanced, and this was in Minnesota, to get on the state AP wire with any of your stories. They were largely ignored. And it used to frustrate me because there were three or four reporters whose stuff always got on there, and there were people like Don Shelby, who was like the big left wing TV guy who didn't write any of his own stuff. Who would get all this credit? And I don't know if that's still the process with AP, but just the first three paragraphs by writer Bernard Condon is pure garbage, pure partisan garbage. And of course Ral dutifully reprints it all right, six fifty Hang on, hey that Elon Musk what like fifth company? Neuralink is potentially going to fetch an eight and a half billion dollar valuation and this thing barely I don't say barely up and running. Obviously the technology is very advanced, but the actual implementation into people is right at the beginning. So like there's a lot of lot of what ifs that ross you. You were saying you were you wanted a neuralink when this first conversation started.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, yeah, put the chip in my head. Yes, just so I'm gonna not go early adopter, because imagine if you could hack the neuralinks and you could make your enemies defecate themselves.
Speaker 1: Has anyone even considered.
Speaker 2: This, oh a poop chip?
Speaker 1: Well, it's not just a poop chip, but if it's a chip that can essentially instruct bodily functions, uh no, I mean how deep does it go?
Speaker 2: All jokes aside, Man, the neuralink stuff is really impressive.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's incredibly impressive.
Speaker 2: And its ability to help people with like spinal cord injuries in that sort of correct. Yeah, I mean that's like miraculous.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Didn't they just have a movie about this? The movie I was thinking about that kind of has some like Eurolink feel to It is called Upgrade, And it's actually more than five years It was twenty eighteen, so seven years ago. The movie came out pretty good. You like action flicks, little sci fi action ross, I would highly recommend this movie. So the premise is the dude and his wife just living the dream. He hates the new technology. He still has an internal combustion car, whereas everything else is like, you know, super high end futuristic. The car does everything. You sit in the back of the lap of luxury, and his wife. His wife is a designer of some sort I can't remember exactly what it is, and she has this mysterious, really rich client who basically turns out to be far creepier Mark Zuckerberg, if that's possible. And then the wife and husband are attacked by a gang and the wife is killed. This is all the setup. I'm not ruining anything for you. The wife is killed, he is paralyzed, and the movie really kind of kicks off from there and he gets an experimental chip attached to a spine and now he's basically Superman. So and I won't ruin anything about, you know, past that, but yeah, it's pretty pretty good movie. I don't think it's quite neuralink, but it's it's it's it's it's along the same premise because as Ross was pointing out before he made a very cryptic statement about what else neuralink could do for you, was that most of this, much of the early testing is focused on helping people with spinal cord injuries. And that's a very laudable goal right there. Is it going to make them Superman across between Superman and Neo from the matrix? Probably not, But you know, just retaining some motor function if you're a quadriplegic in the upper echelon of your body is absolutely life changing, obviously, and if it can do more that that would be great. And so that's how you get there. But there are other applications for not just how it impacts the spinal cord, but you know what could that do for the human brain? And remember they have been stymied thus far on really getting into research because one of the death by a thousand cuts things that the previous administration undertook is they basically kept they denied almost every research request from Neuralink during the Biden administration. Why do you think that is? Do you think it's because it's mad scientists and he's not safe ros Do you have a theory why Neuralink, whi's been doing research prior to Biden, was almost stopped completely for four years and is now do you have any theories there? Because some people have some theories and if those theories are correct that this was personal, I want you I want to point out that it just adds to the stack of how awful Democrats are in Washington that they would they would, for personal, petty reasons hold back one of the most promising potential pieces of technology to help people with spinal cord injuries for their own partisan reasons. And when you say it like that, that's pretty awful, isn't it. But tell me I'm wrong. And before you think, well, it's just because Trump will let him do all this doctor Mengelas stuff you have to understand that the people who were going along with neuralink and investing in neuralink and wanting to be parts of these studies are some of and they are not necessarily partisan people, and they're not even necessarily Republicans. A lot of them are college professors who probably are pretty liberal at a lot of various institutions, who saw a lot of promise with this. Meanwhile, there's no problem with the guy who's running the COVID response doing gain of function research, knowing about it and lying about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, but there is a problem with the guy pushing ivermectin.
Speaker 1: And there's a guy. Yeah, there's a problem with the guy pushing ivermectin, the thing that's one of the most prescribed drugs in the world, and not even necessarily you need a prescription.
Speaker 2: In most Nobel price winning too. Yeah, well, bringing up awards and stuff. They constantly do this on small things and bigger things, where they say they're for one thing, but they're actually for another, and they do something that's the complete opposite the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is just there's just another example. But it's just how horrible imagine sitting Imagine you're you're somebody who had because it's a very specific they're studying now is a very specific type of spinal separation, and you know it's a starting off point. But imagine you're sitting there, you're aware that this stuff's going on, and you were preapproved by the way, as some of these folks were, for the twenty twenty three study that was not allowed to be done. And imagine the hope that you have because the of the despair that you have right this, this thing happened to you, This is this, and and now here here is a possibility, and you just hold out hope for any possibility. And then you find out that this research study that you were like this, I'm gonna do this right, it's anything's got to be better than where I'm at right now. It gets put off and you realize it's so that people could make partisan points. That's sick man, and frankly, anyone involved in any of that, especially if they're within the medical community, because obviously, you know Biden's got his partisan medical advisors there should not work in research anymore. You have decided, you decided, and you decided that the research didn't matter. You're partisan. What you're you're once in needs mattered, and you know the same for the people who demonize the the irom acting guy and pretended it was nothing but horse paced absolute insanity. Man, all right, Ross, what was the other thing you wanted to do with the neuralink we had to go to break? I forgot what was you had intimated something there?
Speaker 2: No, I was talking about you could download the whole Bible into your head.
Speaker 1: That's not the way you said that though. By the way, I don't know is there any is there anything in the Bible? How far along are you right now? Deuteronomy?
Speaker 2: This morning I read Deuteronomy twelve to sixteen. Okay, all right, so yeah, I'm not not at that point yet.
Speaker 1: All right, so you're not You're what three and a half books in right? Three and a half? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I'm on the fifth book, I believe.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I numbers out of my mind. All right? So is there anything in there about taking selfies with the Pope's dead body? Why are you laughing? I never thought I have to ask this question. Vy stumbled across anything. It's been a very long time since i've you know, covered to covered the No.
Speaker 2: I don't have a I haven't come across the death of a pope yet. I haven't gotten to that point. If it isn't there, I don't know, Like I said once again, Oh there's some stuff in there. Yeah. Like I said, I'm not get to it, Joe. I just I'm not at that point. I haven't read it before. I've gotten to the death of priests like Aaron. But I know I haven't gotten to the pope yet.
Speaker 1: Did anyone take pictures of his body? I don't believe so selfies, I should say, this is why we can't. This is why fundamentally, I like, it's just it. I I'm to you know what it gives me. The vibes of remember all those pictures at Low Profiles where people are pretending the rail line at Auschwitz is a balancing beam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're throwing up gang signs on the tracks at Auschwitz, Like what is wrong with you? But I mean, so, I know, pictures in the Sistine Chapel, like you're not supposed to take photos of it?
Speaker 1: That's oh yeah, they app they don't want, they don't want because of the flash.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've literally been inside and they do not make a secret of this being.
Speaker 2: Right, the thing so Devil's Advocate here, Yeah, I don't condone it. I wouldn't do it, but I mean, you know, you don't want to take the photos of the assisting chapel because of the art and it'll degrade the work, right, but I mean the pope's dead, right, yes, So how Lane and State in Devil's Advocate, how well taking a picture of that besides it being you know, not really well, and keep in mind that they have provided pictures of him Lane and State the the Vatican.
Speaker 1: I well, you know, here's because here's my thing. Is is it one thing to take a picture of the popeline and state and is it another thing to take a selfie? Right?
Speaker 2: Completely?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Ye mean yeah selfie? Yeah yeah, because obviously when they're parading the body around, right, they that'll be in camera or whatever they film it.
Speaker 1: Well, they don't call it parading. There's a less term for it. But okay, yes, yeah, and they actually do a proof of death, which is literally a thing. By the way, Uh, what is the I always forget the name of what that person's title is. Basically the person who's in charge of handling the popes. All right, hang on, okay, did you did you Sorry, I should know this, but as a lapse Catholic. Yeah, Carme Lingo, that's what is Cardinal Karma Lengo.
Speaker 2: And by the way, that dude, that's the guy in the in the the one Dan Brown movie that tries to blow up the Vatican, right, isn't that It's a title, yes, but he's got that title in the movie.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the spoiler. By the way, it was that's Angels and Demons that one, right. Yeah, yeah, so I know that guy Ross has ruined the whole movie for you guys. So all right, No, so that is an actual title. It's Cardinal Carma Carme Lingo. And so basically they preside over the right. The next right will be the ceiling of the coffin, which again I'm sorry, I can't remember all the Latin terms for this stuff, but I remember the process. And so like they'll seal it up on Friday evening and then Saturday it will be the funeral mass. And then so they have fifteen days from the time of the Pope's death to actually the have the the next selection process begin, and said Pope John Paul actually limited the number and the restrictions on which cardinals can even take place take part in the selection process, No more than one hundred and twenty. All of them have to be under the age of eighty. There's currently one hundred and thirty five cardinals over that age or under that age, so there's going to be fifteen that get left off anyway. But there is an American connection. So Kevin Ferrell is the Cardinal carmel Ango and he is He's Irish born, but then his family came to America. So, uh, Boston Paul is probably happy, unless he tries to blow up the Vatican.
Speaker 2: That'll then it'll be a problem. What kind of selfie movie? What kind of selfies are they taken? With it like taking with him? Or is it like are they just sort of like mournful? Are they doing like super Are.
Speaker 1: They doing duck face? Yeah? I don't, I don't. I think that they're probably they're probably not meant to be disrespectful, do you know what I mean? But I just don't think people have thought it out. Do you remember that girl who was at her father's funeral and took a selfie of herself smiling and posing in front of her dad's coffin. How much grief. She got. The thing there was not that she took a picture with her dad, because if she'd have leaned down and taken as the last photo with my father, some people would have found it weird, but I don't know they would have found it disrespectful. But for her, she struck a TikTok pose. So yeah, if somebody's doing the you know, you know, the West Side Gang sign in front of the Pope, I think you go to special hell. I don't know, I don't know. I don't know. It's so I think the content, but I but there are people who just don't want you taking pictures, even just straight photos of it. They're freaking out over it. And I don't know what the line is because I think I think a lot of people and it's about what society permits. I think a lot of people wouldn't think it's disrespectful, especially if you posted something like our holy you know, my holy father, blah blah blah story about the time you met him or an inspiration or whatever it is. Some people have a problem. But when you're taking selfies and you're leaning yourself into it, I think that's where most people draw the line. But like you remember that story yesterday whe the dude's getting eaten by the sharks. Maybe people videoed that, and I don't think that's disrespectful. But let's say it's your buddy getting eat by sharks and you lean back over the bow the boat and you're like hanging out with Bruce. Right, people are gonna have a problem with that. So the story needs more I need, I need more filling of the information there, because yeah, certain things are gonna be a little more disrespectful than others. Uh in this story there. Uh they describe it's entitled I saw Pope Francis's body and I couldn't believe we're taking people were taking pictures on their phones. I mean, I can we photograph everything, photograph everything, and there's a we'll tweet the story out. There's a picture if you can. And and then the picture you see obviously the picture of the Pope, but you in the foreground you see cell phone cameras held up and they're not taking selfies. They're just taking pictures of the pope line and state. So yeah, hold on was this? Yeah, here we go through the crowds filled with selfie sticks and smartphones. So clearly people were taking selfies too. What is wrong with people? Man? All right? Seven to twenty, hang on, Let's let me give you a little peek behind the curtain. I was having a conversation with a buddy of mine yesterday named Rob and so on the news. On the news, you probably see it, although it's not a top tier story, but maybe you've seen that there's a volcano in Central America decided that it want to do erupt for the last few days. And uh, that's a volcano. I've literally been up to the Coldera of and it's it's pretty crazy. It looks like a moonscape down in this thing because it's just a big acid lake in it. It's the volcano is called polaz po As if you want to look up the video. It's pretty crazy. But even craziers they have like a wildlife refuge halfway up the side of this thing, which I don't know why I did in retrospect, why that's a good idea to have a zoo halfway up an active volcano. But I've literally, I've literally been up to the caldera and like you can go up there. It's a park and they don't really have railings either, which is pretty wild, but so so I saw. I was talking about that with my buddy Rob, and I'm like, and then the conversation was, if let's say that you were visiting that day when it went to erupt or whatever, you're in the general vicinity, which pose would you like to be forever entombed and mummified in? Like it's POMPEII if you got to and you're gonna have to make a quick decision, I think at that point, So Ross, let's say, because we see these crazy things from POMPEII, including the one dude looks like he was messing with himself right at the end. Uh, Rob thought heisman, I mean I should explain this. So, uh, there's a story of a volcano that's erupting and it happened to be a volcano I visited once, like years ago. Because you're like, oh, I'm gonna you go go up to the edge of a volcano. Why wouldn't you? And now it's erupting like crazy. And then so it started a conversation yesterday with a buddy of mine, like, which Pompeii style death pose do you want to be found in? Because if if you've seen anything with POMPEII. People were literally encased doing whatever the last thing was they were doing. Wasn't there one dude who had two women on either side of them? That guy was killing it, although unfortunately, uh probably he got so close and then boom Pompeii. But uh, there's some weird ones out there, and I just thought, you got to pick one if you ever find yourself, like I don't know, visiting a volcano and then it decides it's go time. But it's got to be one that that will encase you in ash What do you want your final pose to be? And now I'm getting nothing but wrestling poses ross, So.
Speaker 2: You know, I was thinking about the the Hogan post before. That was an option in my head, with the where he's listening or the which, yeah, you can do that one, or the one where he sort of like poses with his arms back. You know, he just does like the the flex.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't want to miss If you do the listening one, then people could mistake you for the Rock. And that's not a good thing right now because for some reason everyone's mad at the Rock and I have no idea why, but.
Speaker 2: I think because it was a no show at WrestleMania. WrestleMania happened this past weekend, and it was super weird because normally it'd be all over my feed, but it wasn't much to do leading up to and I guess he wasn't there for some reason. But you could do the John Cena like you can't see me, and then when they find you, they'd be like, this guy has no face.
Speaker 1: Really, so it just be like hollowed out, Like okay, all right, let's see some of the suggestions. The d generation X, move the X across the crotch. That'd be funny. You do that for sure. Or you could do a Caesar I was just thinking about that ross. How about a Caesar pose like getting stabbed or something. No, no, no, you know where you're getting your You got your thumb sideways trying to thumbs up the thumbs down that could be one.
Speaker 2: I mean like Comtist and Gladiator.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes yeah, And they're like, what was he deciding? Which did he choose? What does thumbs down mean? I guess it means murder everybody with the volcano. I don't know. There's lots to choose from. There's face obviously, there's ton the famous art you could.
Speaker 2: Do imagining the caes are getting stabbed. Now they're like, this guy was stabbed fifty times before the volcano went off. What bad luck.
Speaker 1: Well that's the other thing too. That's the other thing too. If if you're alone, it's one thing. If you're with somebody, you could do another. If you like, if you're with your your spouse, Yeah, you get out, you get as freaking as you want. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You could do like the dirty dancing pose, like you hold it out of your head.
Speaker 1: I was even going worse than that, but absolutely, yeah, you could do that. You're with your boys, you could recreate I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, like over the top, like arm wrestling from over the top. Yes, yeah, it'd be cool. Yeah, put your hat on backwards.
Speaker 1: You got. The point is you got to have a plan because you never know what's going to happen. Now. Probably, if you're sitting in downtown Greensboro right now, a volcano is not going to consume you today. But maybe I don't know. Remember in La where that one opened up and tried to eat who was the star of that movie? Volcano?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Why am I not remembering? Who's starting volcano, big actor, big actor. All right, now I gotta don't. You don't have to email me. I'm looking it up right now. Oh Tommy Lee was was it Tommy Lee Jones? Right? Yeah, I think it was? Or he was in some sort of volcano movie. And that's just people are just shopping on like Rodeo and then the volcano adum, which, by the way, it might be an allusion to Hell if you think about it, considering who you're dealing with there, and Ross just pointed out during his Biblical readings, sometimes they open fissures to Hell. So it's a thing that happens that's crazy. Oh that's great. Well look at that. So apparently Hawaii's kill away of volcano also just started shooting love into the air. You may have everyone may need to plan. We may need to plan. Man, you have a multiple volcanoes getting all angry. So all right, there you go. That's our little silly side story there. Check this out. Let me let me get this by going just going back to the pope thing. I cannot tell you. Although it's because polymarket buys a bunch of ads on Twitter, the amount of the amount of gamblings going on with the h who's gonna be the next Pope is crazy. I saw a betting line, and I'm not making this up, fross. I saw a betting line yesterday where you could bet if the new Pope's going to be black? Okay, which you know, that's that's a strong Maybe. That dude from Ghana or wherever he's from, uh is is definitely. I keep seeing his name in the top three there. And then I saw another one where you could bet if the pope, the next pope is going to be gay. I don't understand things like that, but yeah, these things exist, all right. So as I scroll through here, just in the standard polymarket listing and various others, the top potential new pope continues to be the Pietro Perilin with about a third of the the betting lines going there. The dude from the Philippines, the dude another Italian dude. Are they both Italian? That's want to make sure here? Yeah, oh yeah, born in Venice, so you hah, two Italians, one Filipino, the dude from Hungary and the dude from Ghana are your top five there? So but yeah, you can go and gamble on it. And I guess is that worse or better than taking selfies with the pope. I do want to talk about this with the with the diocen here.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: We left a message, but we left a message like earlier this week, and obviously things are a little busy on Monday, so I understand that, but I really hope they call us back because I'd love to say, especially because I haven't spoken with the new head of the diocese here, the new bishop, so we've interviewed his predecessor, but love to chat with him. So we do hope to be able to bring that. We're going to reach out one more time because again, I know they're pretty busy this week, but you know, there is there is something to it. I call it morbid because a lot of people call it inspirational, and I prefer that hill One of the things that helps to grow the Catholic Church are big events like this, right And I'm not again, I'm not trying to sell Morbid, but all of the coverage, all of the the the intrigue there wanting to be a part part of it, especially if you're somebody such as myself who who was raised Catholic. My family was super Catholic man like church deacons counted all the money, the whole thing, and and it can draw people back to the church. It can it can create, It can get new people who are seeking some sort of faith. Who's who who For whatever reason, just the ritualistic nature of it and all of it, it becomes attractive to them because the Catholic Church isn't always in the news, but right now they basically are the news cycle in a lot of places. So, but there's also the part where it's a little morbid that you need a pope to die to get your numbers up. I hope you know. I don't want my company hearing about that because they're always trying to incentivize us on stuff. But I guess it would incentivize the pope to really try to grow those numbers too. So AnyWho seven forty three, as mister stage at ready from the Weather Channel, Ye make that out position. How you doing there, sir? Tonight's the night. Yeah, turn somebody's year round. Somebody. I hate to be.
Speaker 2: It, man, because they have to.
Speaker 1: There are three and they have to. You either take this this defensive dude from Penn State, who likely is the next generational pass Rusher right, m hm. Probably is looks like it's easier to tell. But with the likelihood that Shadur Sanders is going to be there, and and they don't have a quarterback. I know they have Russell Wilson and uh somebody else, but like the Russell and no offense to Russell, he's just right. He doesn't have that long that long left, and and the Giants needs somebody mm hmmm. And so if you're the fans like you kind of feel like the Jets in this instance, right, do you make a bad quarterback decision or do you have all your fans hate you because you didn't take a quarterback. But I'm sure you like to see your foes struggles so well.
Speaker 4: I do, but.
Speaker 2: I never I would never pass on best available.
Speaker 1: Well when should standers? I don't know if you saw it, Like one of the team scouts said that he was literally the worst in person interview that he's yeah, the guys, Yeah, I'm gonna do things my way. You can all shut up. I'm sure Sanders, do you know who I am?
Speaker 5: Like, Yeah, I'm back in there too.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe there's some kind of big trade or something, but I don't think the Giants can afford to give up that pick.
Speaker 1: So well, no, like I said this, this this is a generational pass rusher from penns Yeah, but you somebody throw the ball man, all right, So well, maybe he slips to I don't know, Dallas.
Speaker 5: We'll see yeah, thanks, yeah, yeah, And it's uh maybe heading out, gonna go watch the draft somewhere whether it should cooperate. Not A bunch of rain around, a few sprinkles, a few showers kind of bumped it off a little bit today, kind of lowered the rain chances a lot. It's gonna be west and southwest, so a little better chance for the triad and out toward Asheville and into western South Carolina, North Georgia. Today martiall sun otherwise upper seventies, maybe eighty in spots Tonight mainly in the fifties to near sixty, and then tomorrow a few showers, thunder showers around in through Tomorrow night and Saturday, so it stays a little unsettleder it gets a little bit more unsettled as a cold fronts finally trying to get through, and it will by the end of the weekend. So better days ahead by Sunday, beautiful day, lots of sunshine, a cool morning than upper sixties, low seventies in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: Even warmer early next week.
Speaker 5: We're gonna run a string of days together Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, a sunshine and getting back into the eighties eventually. So we've been flipping it around. A bad week, had a good week, kind of a bad week this week, kind of gloomy with the wet weather around. Next week, at least the first couple of days of it are gonna be absolutely gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we're gonna hold you to it. And uh, my boy in Ashville and I were chatting yesterday and we were we were both saying that you hedged on your reign predictions yesterday. Uh huh, And so we weren't gonna allow you to do that anymore. We're gonna, okay, we're gonna put you on the record. So just know that it's a team effort here in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: It is, it is as it should.
Speaker 1: We'll call you out, bro, all right, I'm going back to you in an hour. Uh. There's some new polling numbers out that I think are rather interesting, but actually kind of seemed to pan out based on many of the protests we're seen. I'll fill you in on those in just a few minutes. And coming up eighth five, we got tons to get into with Stephen Kent, our NERD and entertainment correspondent stick around Casey O Day radio program spread or a spreadsheet I guess, or a breakdown of approval numbers with Donald Trump. And it, by the way, it makes perfect sense. I think that this is probably one hundred percent accurate because it's easily explainable, but it really shows you where we are. And what it is is an approved disapproval rating of Donald Trump as broken down by age groups. So this is not women, men, this is not R versus D likely voters. It is purely by age right. And so because the overall spread of approval disapproval currently is forty four approved, forty four disapproved percentage points and the other twelve percent apparently don't care. So that's where we are a statistical tie. It had been up to he had been up too, but now it's right there. Then they go through and they break it down by eighteen to twenty nine year olds, anyone in their thirties anyone in forties, fifties, sixties, and then the last group is seventy plus. Okay, only one group has a statistically negative opinion of Trump? Which one do you think it is? Because I think a couple years ago people would have assumed it was eighteen to twenty nine year olds. Would They'd be wrong. Trump's up two percentage points with that group. With thirty somethings he's up nine percentage points. Forty somethings he's tied. And then with the fifty somethings back up three points, sixties up five points. So you're you're asking him a way to say, how is it that he is Either he's tied in one group and up an average of about nine and a half points with the other groups. What's going on here?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 1: I guess, No, it wouldn't be an average nine and a half. I'm doing that, but he's up three and a half. Three and a half. You don't want me doing math. He's up. The reason that it's now back his approval is equal forty four to forty four is because for people seventy or over, Trump has a disapproval plus fourteen. So I guess, so fourteen percent under water, as they'd say, why do you think that is? Is a very obvious answer. Ross called it the moment I explained this graft to him that I was going to do this in the next segment, because you may have been for burn it down, but you don't have time for the rebuild. And so if you're if you're already in retirement right now, but of course I don't know how you've tended yourself to the whims of the stock market so much, but whatever, they're not having it. And again it kind of makes sense. Forty percent approval fifty four percent disapproval because burning stuff down and rebuilding takes time. And so the younger you are. Look, people in their thirties right now are excited about it. They're they're you know, they're over the hump. They probably started the career, they got families, but they have not built to the wealth that they may one hopefully once acquire once they get into the later working years. And so it's no surprise to me that thirty somethings are the highest approval rating for Trump because they've now got enough skin in the game and enough years in the system where they're like, this is broken. This isn't working. Something has to give, and this is what they think will do. Now, whether they're right or not, we'll find out. But yeah, there's no surprises on this graph. But I am curious for our seventy plus year old listeners. Do two thirds of your friends hate the president because like he won the demo, what did they think was gonna happen? I can only assume that they sit at home and just watch CNN all day or something. I don't know, but I but you know, I don't want to imply that seventy year olds are not wise and smart in many instances, you know, like any other graphic out there, but they just have a lot more life experience. So he wins the votes. But it also explains perfectly what's going on with these AARP protests and why that's who you're able to actually get to show up. You know, they can do stuff in the middle of the day. They're upset because you know, whatever you interpret this graft to be. So again, it all plugs and fits perfectly with all of these different stories we're seeing all right, coming up, we're gonna chat with Steve and Kent here in just a few minutes. We got a few things to get into this Thursday, and fresh from not getting eaten by bears, Stephen Kent, our official Hollywood slash NERD correspondent, joins us, glad you survived. You're glamping, sir, what's up?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: I thought I was glamping out in West Virginia until I got food poisoning in the woods, and then it was not so glamorous, casey barely.
Speaker 1: Here's why it's better in the woods because you're never more than a foot from a bathroom.
Speaker 4: So that is so true. Every tree was my solution.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, as somebody who recently had the salmonilla, I feel for you, brother. Oh that was awful a few couple months ago. Oh, it just reminded me of it.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: But other than that, other than the food poisoning thing, your camp and trip was fine. You didn't get attacked by wild animals or.
Speaker 4: Nothing, only deadheads. There were a lot of grateful dead fans coming out into the woods of West Virginia for some kind of horrible, cursed festival, and you know, we could smell them a mile away. But we survived all right.
Speaker 1: Well, but surely travels. So then you got back to civilization and I know you and Ross are excited because the second season of and Or, and this is one of the few bright spots. And a lot of the recent Star Wars off people are you know, we've got series that have been canceled. I like some of the marketing for one of the upcoming projects has been very lackluster. But and Or now season two it's up. Ross watched the first episode, maybe you've watched all the three that are already up. Did they did they find a way to ruin it or were they able to keep this thing? That one bright spot in your.
Speaker 4: Opinion, Well, it's funny that you say bright spot because what and Or, by Tony Gilroy is is a dark spot in Star Wars. I mean, this is a very gritty, adult Star Wars show. It was in season one and it very much remains the case in season two. And so you know, to your point it's a bright spot, and that it's very high quality. This is very good. This is the kind of thing that can stand up next to some of the most popular TV shows on HBO and Showtime and the likes and be like legacy adult television that's a thriller. It's really really good. But it just is a show that is still divisive among Star Wars fans because they sit down, pop some popcorn and maybe somebody includes, you know, their their young children, thinking that they're just going to watch rebels fight stormtroopers. And it's just not that there's some really tough adult topics tackled in this show right out of the get go in season one and season two.
Speaker 1: Well, and let's are you comfortable talking about because this is the only thing I know about this and it yeah, we can talk about odd inclusion into it. So the very adult topic that Stephen is referring to is an attempt a sexual assault? Correct, Yeah, okay, yep, does that work? Does it feel forced? I mean, that's a horrible way to put it, but I mean, yeah, so what is it?
Speaker 4: Season season three or sorry? Season two? Episode three does feature an attempted rape of a woman by an Imperial officer. This is divisive, obviously among Star Wars fans online, screaming at each other as usual about what Star Wars should or should not be. And it's a really, really tough question. I'm sitting here with a fifteen hundred word essay right now trying to get it published on what I even think about this, but at the end of the day, I'm going to say that it worked for what and Door is and Door is a show that thrives on showing you the Rebel Alliance is not just some happy go lucky band of heroes. They have to do really really ugly things in order to raise money, steal gear, and advance the rebellion. This is not a show about, you know, putting on Halloween costumes of cops and robbers, imperials and rebels, and you know, thinking that Star Wars is simply just a good time. This is saying what if we took this seriously, And if we took this very very seriously, yeah, I mean you would have some some ugly stuff going on with imperial officers managing different communities and oppressing the people. This is this is part of war. And they do depick this in a way that works in that it doesn't go over the top. They don't go to eleven with this. It's more violent than it is sexual, and it is it is hard to watch, and it is new ground for Star Wars.
Speaker 1: Here's why. Here's why it does make sense to me. Okay, because you can't live in a universe or in an environment where it's it is pure canon from the word go that there is a willingness by some to murder what two billion people on alder on, right, Yeah, like the level of evil that's necessary for that. So the fact that you would have people that are willing to stand by and participate in the death, the instantaneous death of two billion people, you can't you can't tell me that the other horribleness doesn't exist.
Speaker 4: I tend to agree with that. I mean, there's a lot that goes on in Star Wars that you just sort of see it and you blink at it and you go, Okay, that's fine, that's normal. Everything from the genocide the younglings, the killing of children and episode three. You know, Anakin Skywalker's mother is abducted in episode two by the indigenous people of Tattooine, and it's pretty well implied that she was beaten and sexually assaulted in the desert. But it's all implication, and it's sort of wink wink, nod nod. But and Or Again is a show that it's first season, its first episode featured and Or looking for someone inside a brothel, basically just saying, you know, those twilak women in the bikinis that we've seen in Star Wars for decades. We should actually be clear we're talking about prostitutes here. Yeah, And so the debate, the debate is always what am I supposed to tell my kids? And and you know my answer to that as a conservative is that the whole point of parental rights and parental choice is for you to vet the things that you watch with your children. And Star Wars and Or has never been advertised as a family program. It is advertised as Star Wars for adults, and you should use good judgment. But I also grew up in the church, and I'm you know, I learned about this topic of you know, sexuality and violence and oppression when I was learning about David and Bathsheba. You know, these are topics that families do tackle at a very early age. And I actually think and Or does it in a way that works. But it will be divisive and you'll probably hear about it, folks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if the majority of people in and I think, I don't know if you caught any of the Supreme Court hearing the other day where they were aute that whoever is the lawyer for that school district.
Speaker 4: With all the yeah in Maryland, Yeah in Maryland.
Speaker 1: Was getting absolutely torched. You can't have an environment where you say, no, it's the parents' job to teach these things. It's not the schools, which the majority of people believe. When you pull them now and then you surp your responsibility for figuring out whether you can turn on a product that you didn't do any research on that may introduce them inadvertently to it, because now it's not the stuff doing it, it's you by not you know, taking that extra moment to understand it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely and having tough conversations with kids about the things that they see is part of our role as mentors and guides to kids. I mean, I'm going back to episode six, Return of the Jedi here. You know, we all kind of laugh about slave Leo when she's abducted by a job at the Hut and put into the metal bikini and all that kind of stuff, But you should really think about that, you know, back up and go like, what was I thinking about this when I was ten years old and going all right, so he had zero well exactly, I mean, you know what you're thinking when you're you're a teenager, But when you're a little bit younger, you're like, what is he doing here? Why did he put her in this? Why does she have a chain and a collar?
Speaker 1: What is happening?
Speaker 4: But you don't really think about it in those terms, and then you grow up and you're like, ah, this is really kind of seedy and gross.
Speaker 1: Physically, I could figure out how that would work.
Speaker 4: You know, we won't even go there.
Speaker 1: But there's just a lot point out that, like that's like in your brain, you don't process how that could work. So maybe you don't think about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think so as well. But you know, these things are implied, and yeah, you know Star Wars has gone in this direction before. I don't think that what happens in Andora's particular grievous.
Speaker 1: Oh I see what you did there? Isn't that nice speaking agreement and lightsabers moving in unique fashions. The real tragedy is finding out that all this time the rebels could have had space laser rossa to come out of the wings, or it was the wings it came out of the wings. Okay, so now there's lightsabers that come out of wings, which appear to be very effective. How did this just become a thing, and why don't they have more of them? What's going on there?
Speaker 4: Oh man, Well, they're not lightsabers, they're lasers. Okay. Lightsabers are patented by the Jedi Order, and they'll come after you if you have their kyber. But I think that one of the main problems with like New Star Wars is what you're describing, is that they always have to create new things that are sort of shiny and interesting for the audience, and it makes you wonder, well, where was this technology at the Battle of Yaevon in nineteen seventy seven? Where was this technology? In Return of the Jedi. I don't like it when they do this. I mean, the beginning of and Or season two is him abducting or taking a new Imperial tie fighter and stealing a new.
Speaker 1: Kind of tie fighter.
Speaker 4: But we've never seen this tie fighter ever, ever, ever before in a Star Wars movie, and so you're just like, where was this when the Empire needed it to defend the Death Star? So you just shouldn't, I think, even bothered doing that kind of stuff. It was a pretty cool piece of technology, though it does ward off tie fighters.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, then you think, Okay, The problem is is that, you know, the Star Trek is not a fluid timeline, right, we didn't start or Star I start treking. Excuse me. Star Wars is not a fluid timeline like we started in one what we didn't start in one place, and then progressively we're just seeing more and more into the future. It's when you get into this bounce around because now if you have something that predates, you know, predates what happens in later movies, then you start asking these very troubling questions you're kind of force to and I don't know, maybe they just enjoyed doing that to us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I think I think that's part of the nature of these stories is going on so long. You know, storytellers kind of get bored with the story that they've been given and they start tweaking, and that does make people uncomfortable, upset sometimes very rightfully. You know, this is going on right now in the Spider Man universe with a new line of comics where you know, Peter Parker, Peter Parker is not you know, a reserved bookworm before he becomes Spider Man, but he's.
Speaker 1: You know, a criminal bully, he's a criminal, a criminal.
Speaker 4: Bully who steals beer and all this kind of stuff, you know, and that's that's not Peter Parker. You can say like, hey, that's not Spider Man.
Speaker 1: No, you can and also as do you then translate that very same type of thing to the New Spider Man, and then do you enter into that conversation about why did you make the New Spider Man who's a person of color a bully and a thief? Right? And then all the woke people get into it. So I can see this a mile away, but I got to ask you about something else I saw. I saw it, and I saw you tweet about this too, so you were equally like, what the hell's going on? I did not realize, although it does make sense maybe that if you are one of the Sagaftra voters for the Oscars, and you didn't have to watch the movies that you're voting on, and now they're like, let's make it a rule where you actually have to watch the thing you're voting on. What the heck is going on with this?
Speaker 4: It's just truly truly bizarre, you know, if for it for your audience, if you kind of haven't heard this before you know, Sagafra and the Oscars are passing or have passed a rule now that requires their judges for the Academies to have seen the films and to present stubs and evidence that they actually saw the movies that they're voting on. It turns out there never was a vetting mecha for this before. It was sort of just honor system, really, and they feel as though it might have been getting abused, which might be the only way to explain how some of our recent winners for the Academy Awards were the winners because these people just read their reviews and vote on the most popular trendy far left movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If anybody's ever reads Variety magazine, what's the other big hot Well, Variety is the big, big one, the big entertainment one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Entertainment Weekly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Well, but the thing that always killed me about the other one was that around Oscar voting, every ad in the magazine is an ad for that is directed at voters. It's hey, so and so Oscar voters, such and such movie did this much box office. It's super great, you should vote for it. I always thought, well, that's weird. Why would you even when I was a young radio dude, because we get that magazine at the radio station. I was like, why don't move to If they watch all the movies and are supposed to make a decision, what good would advertise you do? And you realize what a popularity contest every inch of that town is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know, And I just think it's it's funny this This story is in entertainment weekly that you can get. You can read quotes from members of the Academy who say on the red carpet of the Academy Awards that they're bummed they haven't seen X or Y movie and they weren't able to get through this movie or that like Dune, but yet they voted anyways. You know, one of them even said, I haven't seen The Brutalist yet. I'm planning to see it, but this person already cast a vote, So they are finally changing this. I don't think that this will change the quality of the winners. The winners will still be, you know, the most likely to be unseen movies that normal people don't want.
Speaker 1: To go watch.
Speaker 4: But you know, at the end of the day, it's still a good policy change. I just didn't really know that it was a policy that needed to be made at all.
Speaker 1: All right, thirty seconds, I was blissfully unaware that the thunderbolts this new Marvel movies coming out is that they didn't put a lot of advertising into it. Do they think it's going to tank? Again? I got thirty seconds? Should people see this new Marvel movie next week?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm a big fan of making Marvel movies tank right now. I would like to see less of this garbage and thunderbolts. And maybe it's fine. I just don't really I don't really think people should go spend their hard earned money on this particular Marvel So all.
Speaker 1: Right, well, I mean, like Bucky, you'll be in there, like there'll be some people you recognize, but I'm not even familiar with the actual series there. All right, we got a roll, Steven. We'll chat next week, sir. I hope the stomach's doing better.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're living and thriving, Thank you, Casey.
Speaker 1: All right, Stephen Kent there CaCO Day Radio program back in just a few So how many times have we seen stories over the years where some municipalities that you have to take your giant American flag down? What's Camping World's response every time pound sand pound sand. Yeah, absolutely, And yet the city of Greenville FA and fo'd right. And if you're unfamiliar with Camping World, I don't know how you would be. If you're in the Triangle head like you're going down towards Clayton, it's on the highway there, and then in Greensboro it's actually kind of over by the airport, other side of the airport, by where our former studio facilities were, and you will be greeted with a big old American flag. And I've never understood why. I mean, I'll give you the reason that some municipalities have gone down this road. But I think it's very easy and legal to delineate the flying of flags as the American flags. Trump's found a way to do it. Maybe it's different in the public private sector, probably is. But ultimately, is it a net negative that some yahoo out of the middle of nowhere wants to put up, I don't know, a Palestinian flag because they got a big flag pole on their property. You might find it annoying, But the idea that you're trying to avoid that so you attack a business that contributes, you know, it's not like they sell cheap products. Campers are pretty expensive and they're usually big. They usually have a lot of employees, and a lot of times Camping World has multiple locations, not just from a sales perspective, but they have like repair separated repair centers and all sorts of stuff. So why you would try to sit there and harass the Camping World over a giant American flag because some America haters or butt hurt and complain to a council members beyond me? Well guess what they decided down in Greenville. They weren't going to put up with it. According to Witn, Camping World has closed one of their locations in Greenville following controversy surrounding the American flag. Marcus Lamonas is this dude's name. He's always you know, he's the CEO of Camping World, and he's always the pound sand guy. He's a guy he ain't dealing with any of this. Has reiterated his stance that they will not remove the huge flag at the Greenville location on the corner of Evans Street and Red Banks Road. I'm not super familiar with the layout of Greenville, is that that's the one on the south side there. Hold on, I do have a called up on a map here. Yeah, that's the one. That's the huge one on the south side there by the by where the Japanese. Okay, I do kind of know where. This is the shopping center we got like publics and there's Harris Teeter and Chick fil A and all of it right there. Yeah, they have a huge camping world there. That's they're going to close that bad boy because you all didn't want an American flag. So now not only will you get the giant American flag taken down, but you will also lose any of the tax revenue that you were deriving from that, and people will be out of work. I'm hoping that maybe you have a plan to move some of these employees out of there, maybe find another place. Where's the nearest other camping world from there? Probably Goldsborough. Maybe it would have to be probably Goldsborough, but you know they have one there. Yeah, Goldsborough, so not close but not that far. Oh do they have one in Goldsboro? I thought they did well whatever, Yeah, so good job city council down in Greenville. I fail to understand this stuff. And again, they're not the first city to go toe to toe. But Camping World's been pretty adamant that that's their thing, a giant American flag. And I just don't understand, Like, people, let's talk about the Triad, Like you're driving to Winston or whatever, and you know from Greensboro you got to shoot right by it on the interstate there. How is this such a pro problem for you? How are you so twisted up over a big flag that you're only going to see for a few seconds before you hit. Essentially Kernersville failed to understand it, but sure enough. M yeah, So they actually have That's what I thought. They have the Camping World RV Collision Center and then they have the main thing there. So yeah, man, people just south of the airport, people are crazy on this stuff. So a good job, Greenville. You played yourself, as they would say, all right, speaking of giant American flags, President Trump has announced that they're going to put a not one, but two nearly one hundred foot tall American flags at the White House, declaring that the presidential residence has needed flagpoles for two hundred years. Oh listen to listen to this man. And of course this is going to irritate some reporters, because you know, they hate America as far as anything having to do with Trump goes. We're putting up.
Speaker 6: A beautiful, almost one hundred foot tall American flag on this side and another one on the other side, two flags top of the line. And they've needed flagpoles for.
Speaker 1: Two hundred years.
Speaker 6: It was something I've I've often said, you know, they don't have a flagpole per se. So we're putting one right where you saw us, and we're putting another one on the other side, on top of the mounds. It's going to be a two beautiful pole.
Speaker 1: For paid for it by Trump. Yeah, that's that's a little kicker. There's he's going to pay for it himself, which I'm sure somebody will file it. I've heard some judge will file an injunction. I'm not making this up. I wonder if in the city, because you know, one of the things the city of Washington, DC has is height restrictions on stuff. Now I don't know that one hundred feet would hit it, but I also don't know what their sign and flag policy is, which is generally what these cities has been to spallodies have so and then they use them to screw with things like camping World. Uh, in this case, Trump's gonna put it a couple ross. Did you find that weird that they don't have technically, I mean, they do have a way to display flags at the White House, but they don't have big flagpoles there. They never have.
Speaker 2: I never thought.
Speaker 1: I don't know they never have, but they haven't in since I've ever seen it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never thought. I didn't think about it until this morning, but yeah, it's super weird.
Speaker 1: And I saw one person pushback, Oh do you think people won't know that's where the president lives? And I'm like, what, really, that's your rebuttal. This is gonna be another one of those moments. It's like it's like a it's like a a trap, right, like a little uh you'd use for like trapping coyotes or something. Right, he's just sitting in the right thing.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking the same thing.
Speaker 1: This is a trap. It's a big it's a big, beautiful trap.
Speaker 2: Right, He's gonna put it up. The judge is going to be all moon back, take it down.
Speaker 1: Well, but you're also gonna have people that will protest flagpoles, right, and you'll have lawmakers you then have to go on record of objecting to having American flags at the home of the head of the country. I've I've seen multi I've been. I have seen the residents of the heads of countries in multiple different countries. I remember going in I wanted to see in Ireland, I went over to where the where the President of Ireland lives. Uh, you know what, they have their ross It's gonna be crazy. Are you ready? They have a bunch of Irish flags. Craziness. It's actually pretty cool. It's in this really nice upmarket area there. I've seen the presidential palace, if you want to call it that, in in both Columbia and in in Costa Rica and in UH Dominican Republic, I've seen it. I've seen it in UH in Europe, let's see. Well, oh no, I guess well England, I've seen Buckingham Palace and they do have they have a flag there that's actually really important. I don't know if you if you know this, So the flag over Buckingham Palace only flies when the monarch is in residence. So they actually used the flag to connote the locate you know, whether in this case the king is home because if the king's off in sadirn Ham or whatever that that estate is that they go up to, then the flag's not up. So that's how the citizens of London know that their their monarch is there, so for the US not to have one.
Speaker 2: But also like the displaying the flag is really an American thing as well though, because I've seen this before from like friends in the UK where they had they find it hard to believe how often Americans put.
Speaker 1: The flag on their like on their own on their home.
Speaker 2: And I sent a video to a buddy and I was like, you know, driving down a historic weag forest main Street there and every other house as an American flag. And his reaction was, why do you all put your flags out?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: They don't understand it.
Speaker 1: Because we were just so we just like to remember that time we kicked your ass fifty years ago.
Speaker 2: Right, So, I mean it is purely it is kind of an American thing. Why shouldn't we have a big old flag by the by the White House.
Speaker 1: This is going to cause a freak out. It's a trap and I can't wait. I'm super excited about it. Oh Man, all right, raced Agic from the Weather Channel. He doesn't hate the flag. I think, I don't know, maybe he does. So you guys do a lot of flags down in Georgia. I'm bet you do. Oh yeah, yeah there's a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeap of many kinds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should probably do the weather now, all right, well, I mean it's yeah.
Speaker 5: Well let's talk about like my football flag. So we got that out with the Stone Mountain. Yeah, but I wasn't really good. You want to be painted with that brush. But I'm good that I have a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Is it work? Yeah? Yep? Wow, Okay, I think so I have more lost his wife drug him there.
Speaker 2: It's like our first time together, like one of our first dates. And we went there to Stone Mountains there parents, and I was probably try four to twenty five and I'm rocking my near Yankees hat at Stone Mountain and I felt I fell out of place.
Speaker 1: Understood understood.
Speaker 5: The more amazing things the sculpture, I don't let's not get into who cares at this point, I'm not talking about it, but just amazing how they did it.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Like the choreography with the Lake show and stuff. It's pretty much I don't want to hear you guys, look, if you want rock sculptures, I don't even know. I'm from out west, so you like you don't even Yeah, so I don't know if you know this, ours are bigger.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 5: Anyway, the weather, yeah, yeah, we will all right now, the better chance for any wet weather it's going to be, I'm going to say, in a line from uh Danville in southern Virginia, Greensboro and just west of Colombia into Greenville and South Carolina is already an area of showers just west of Charlotte, between Greenville and Charlotte, heading more north than it is east. So partial sunshine, mid upper seventies, maybe eighty, with another sun around the triangle and maybe a couple of showers. Especially try it in west and southwest. I really think most of the rain will stay away, especially if you're in the triangle today in points to the south and east out of here Fayetteville at Sanford. Tomorrow we will get a few showers, thunder shower, same thing tomorrow night into Saturday. Little humidity around as we're in the upper seventies to low eighties depending on where you are, and Sunday we should clear it out.
Speaker 1: Looks real nice.
Speaker 5: Starting Sunday, We'll get rid of this kind of glooming gray. And it's early next week near seventies Sunday, mid upper seventies on Monday eighty plus Tuesday, Wednesday mostly Sunday. Get a big area high pressure going to come on in so a couple of days here, still a little unsettled. Better chances of rain tomorrow and Saturday than we will today. That's Sunday, real nice. Early next week again looking real nice with milder weather.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you very much, appreciate it. We'll talk to Kara. We'll come back with Jeff Bellinger next.
Speaker 2: Well morning.
Speaker 7: Case investors not resting easy after the back to back games on Wall Street. It was encouraging the President Trump took a less aggressive stance on the Federal Reserve and China trade, but analysts say they can't keep up with the shifting messages from the White House. One strategist at Freedom Capital Markets told Bloomberg every day is just uncertainty, uncertainty, uncertainty. Stock market futures are mixed right now. S and P and ASDAK futures both a little higher than Dow futures, down one hundred nine points the fed's latest BEIJ book set. The level of economic activity across the country has not changed a lot in recent weeks, but reports from several districts noted that international trade policy is causing uncertainty. IBM American Airlines Southwest Airlines from Procter and Gamble among the latest companies to say they are uncertain about the future. The nation's two biggest wireless carriers say they will not absorb higher smartphone costs resulting from tariffs. Verizon and AT and T both posted quarterly results this week. Executives express concerns about tariffs now.
Speaker 1: The tariffs are.
Speaker 7: Currently on hold, so it's too early to gauge how the life might impact the firms, but both say that if phones become more expensive, the added cost will be passed along to customers. There was an uptick last week new claims for unemployment benefits. The Labor Department reports two hundred and twenty two thousand first time applications were filed. That's six thousand more than the prior week. If a federal court forces Google to sell its Chrome web browser, the Internet giant can likely count on a huge payday. The CEO of rival search engine Duck Duck Go estimates Chrome could go for as much as fifty billion dollars. Lift is going to launch a pilot program in Saint Louis next month. The ride hailing company will dispatch standard taxis to some customers if it means a faster pickup. And Casey, Uber and Volkswagen just announced their teaming up. They plan to deploy autonomous vans next year. Casey, Okay, all right, thank you very much. Jeff Well, chat to marser a go on, Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 2: Have a good day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. Jeff Bellingcher Bloomberg News. All right, a couple of quick things where we get out of here. One ross, did you see the Business Insider AI story? Oh this is great, so Business Insider, and the guy they're quoting here is a co founder Henry Blodgett Blogging decided that he wanted to create an AI C suite to manage a newsroom as an experiment. Right, So basically think of is if Trevor and jt were AI right for our purpose, those are our program directors. What do you think the AI bot did? What do you think the first thing the AI bot did was fired everyone started hitting on one of the really hot women. It's sexually harassed it employee.
Speaker 2: Did they shut it down or did they have it? Like, did they keep going?
Speaker 1: It appears that maybe they've they've they've the experiment has paused.
Speaker 2: So it's like when they hooked up the AI to the social media and the Microsoft Microsoft one, it's like, hey, the Holocaust wasn't real, they shut it down.
Speaker 1: Shut it down, but they didn't. They left it going for what like sixteen hours or something after it first denied the Holocaust or like, let's see where it goes. Shut it down a little over half a day. Yeah, that's awful, all right, well, I mean good news. I guess if you work in a newsroom and you're worried that AI was coming for your job, it's too horny for that. So yeah, that's awful, man, just awful. Yeah, the AI took one look at this headshot of lodge it along with some of his team. There. It looks like the tech team and two there's two women in there and the one in the middle like, she's a very good looking gal, and the AI did notice that as well.
Speaker 2: So it was just trying to be polite or something. Right, I mean because.
Speaker 1: No, no, it was it like profane, It tried, it asked her out, among other things. I don't know if I have the.
Speaker 2: Verbating She's like, ah, he's not six foot six.
Speaker 1: And when when the AI first saw Tessa's headshot, amid the giddiness and excitement it displayed within the first hour of working together, it started to have a very human response. And unfortunately I can't see the whole article because there's a paywall there, but I can't see the part where it at one point approached her for a private meeting over dinner, which for the AI, how do you do that