Speaker 1: Oh m hm.
Speaker 2: Trigger warn This podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 3: Listener's discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: Howdy, folks, your host double J back here, coming at you live slash Live from my studio slash RV dining room located directly inside America. Anyhow, folks of the interwebs, welcome back again JJ Vance here. I'm host of Operation GCD and perhaps more notably not not the vice president right there. Anyhow, I will be your pilot and navigator for tonight's Shenanigan infused journey into the mind of this particular garbage can dude and um not gonna lot of your folks. Got a real barn burner here on Deck Free all tonight the occult and or so teric review of the nineteen eighty I'm sorry disregard nineteen ninety three comedy cinematic masterpiece. So I married an axe murderer, So before I welcome on tonight's guest and panel here for this review from a thank you folks the game here for joining us tonight to get a little GCD. And like I said, you got a real barn burner on deck. We got Hearty Love Unfiltered Rise Podcast.
Speaker 4: Welcome, HEDI, Hi, thanks for having me. Always a wonderful time and one of my favorite movies. JJ.
Speaker 2: So no, you ain't kidding up. I agree with you on both both counts, ma'am. The always enjoy our conversations, and this is easily one of my favorite films for sure. And we had a we had a real barn Burner conversation the other night. They're on Charles's podcast over there at the host of the Eyes and Ears podcast.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was a good one. That was a good one.
Speaker 2: I really enjoyed that one, for sure. Check it out.
Speaker 4: A little bit of bloodline magic over there. You might want to check it out, guys, I.
Speaker 2: Mean the cult, the occult Bloodlines of America. You know, you know, it is an underlying thing I like to speak about here, and you and I frequently discussed when we collaborate on shows and discussions, But it isn't an element that I think does play into everything within a lot of the folks that put hidden things in films, which we see tonight here as well. So in our next did you have any plugs you'd like to plug here before we welcome in our next guest here.
Speaker 4: Ready sure, sure, And so I'm Heidi Love. If you don't know me, I'm at the Unfiltered Rise. I'm everwhere podcasters served. You can't find me at my own website Unfiltered Rise podcast dot com and anywhere else you want to check me out, I'm probably there. I'm usually bouncing.
Speaker 2: In spoken bab I like that one. That's a good thing I have for humor right there, now, that's good stuff. I again, thanks again, ah you for joining me, Julia, welcome man, thanks for joining me here to get a little gc D welcome, Welcome back for your first time.
Speaker 5: My first time. Every time it feels.
Speaker 2: Like I'm going a joke I like to make right mm hmm. So uh would you like to What's what are you working on over there at Cosmic Peach. I know we've done epic Tuesday World conversations, you know, in the recent past, and and you know a very great conversation with you and your husband Colby on the Colts the creepy cult situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know Colby is wanting to do some more cult stuff with you. Hopefully I can join in on that one too. I always love talking about colts love joining anytime on Operation GCD, we always have a blast. It's always a barn burner. We burned the barn down.
Speaker 2: That's what we aim to do here. Yeah, and any plugs you'd like to make you working on anything else you're working on right now?
Speaker 5: Well, I have a presentation that I actually want to bring on to Operation GCD at some point of Program Killer that I discovered that I think you'll find very interesting. But as usual Cosmic Peach podcast wherever you listen to podcasts, if you want to get in touch with me, please send me an email. But yeah, no, just uh just running and gunning.
Speaker 2: Well, program Killers, Now you're talking my language. That's what I've been covering in the lot here in recent weeks are in Operation g c D.
Speaker 5: Were Yeah, we'll have it's pretty gray gray.
Speaker 2: Well, before I bring in her last guesser this evening my Abbot and Costello comedy duo partner from his Cane B's Idaho four channel. You know, the one thing that that I think is a meta analysis here on the note of these program Killers on the film So I Married an Axe Murderer? Is we're in it's telling a tale about San Francisco, a town with a lot of these program killers, as you just described, and it's doing so in a manner about a serial killer, just saying so, I think there's a lot of that in tonight's film. So and last but not least, or how welcome kN be to your first This is the this is the Purge takeover, this Purge invasion of Operation g c D, the reversion invasion. Usually I'm invading the Purge, but hitting be's the Purge Idaho for Avan Costell, I would like to describe our routine over there, and I appreciate you joining me.
Speaker 3: Sir, Me and my cookie.
Speaker 2: I see we brought our type two diabetes snacks with us tonight.
Speaker 3: Out gavidating the match.
Speaker 2: That let me know, I don't know, I wasn't prepared for this. You only bring my snack to the Purge.
Speaker 3: You should have know.
Speaker 2: He So, what what's We had a pretty good Purge yesterday, going over some new details that seemed to be a whirlwind of topics. I saw some clips from a different YouTube creator talking about that, uh, you know, the new Brian's friend that got rolled out along the top side with these door dash things that get rolled out right all these distractions. Huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was calling people fat in his video that got taken down and then he attacked her, and uh yeah, you don't mess with Jewels.
Speaker 6: She's she's a good lady, she's smart, one of the friends of the show.
Speaker 2: I'm a little concerned about that man's criminal has for my assessments. But that's a different story all together, and perhaps just ground for the next.
Speaker 3: Plot for Monday. There Ja Jay four shootday.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yes, we'll do what we do on a weekend purchase. So the next next purchase Monday or Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Huh, so we're taking a weekend.
Speaker 6: If I do a pop up surprise purge, it wouldn't be surprised. I've been purging pretty much twenty four hours straight for the last couple of days and on stop on my not Candy's channeling on here now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on my channel.
Speaker 6: So yeah, there's a lot coming out, a lot to talk about, and then you got to get the goofing around off also as well.
Speaker 3: Today there was a lot of articles I tagged you in. I don't know if you had a chance to look at those.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: A mother in Idaho thinks that her teenage children thirteen and fifteen, we're kidnapped by an offshoot of the LDS Church.
Speaker 2: Well, you're in the right spot for these stories, my friend. They had Heidi's ear. She's an expert in these topics or clean.
Speaker 3: Or fresh or whatever it is. Yeah, that's kind of creepy story that this.
Speaker 2: Just popped off today close to my house.
Speaker 4: We're going to Idaho.
Speaker 3: It happened on Sunday, actually Sunday night while she was at Bible study. The children vanished and she was a part of this cult.
Speaker 6: And that's what they do with kids, is they sacrifice them, basically, and and they're supposed to be reborn clean.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, yeah, such matters rights.
Speaker 4: Of glory visions of glory cult right.
Speaker 6: Well, the musicians of the higher echelon in Idaho also are attached to I think these these offshoot.
Speaker 3: Cults, but as well as the LDS Church in general.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you said that, because, uh, you've come to the right place soft these matters. Sorry, I will in fact be including the Bob Bob Cocaine Evans factor to the Knight's film and the processed church factor to the Knight's film, So just throw that out.
Speaker 5: I'm excited as well. That's very interesting and uh.
Speaker 2: If I may plug a couple of things before we get started, I'm definitely got to folks to check out the Iao for Purge Kane, b's the purge for your id ho for uh, you know, news information and your latest and fast food and type two diabetes informations. So the uh. It's interesting that you mentioned that thing about a air force bombing yesterday because I still had about it, Kane, but Heidi was just telling me about it. If you if you wanted to bring that up, I know you were. You won my opinion on that, sir. So I'm happy to share that with you for my plugs.
Speaker 3: Oh, sure, share it with Heidi. I see how it goes.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: I was actually sharing with him that, uh a couple days ago. It's been one hundred degrees all week and then it got down to forty five degrees in the middle of summer and we had a huge sonic boom, and I'm like, what in the earth that wasn't the dog like, come on, what is happening? And actually really scared my little girl. She uh, she freaked out and I was like, it's okay, Like we'll figure it out, and they were like, sorry about it, we didn't tell you we're setting off the bombs. I'm like, ship the Nine's gonna come. Oh my gosh. You know, when they started setting off the bombs, those aliens come back.
Speaker 3: So I thought I was gonna be able to be the big star here today with my tornado a mile over from my house today about an hour ago.
Speaker 2: But you gotta st your game here gain here at operations.
Speaker 3: Especially, I forgot who I was dealing with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got you got you gotta. You gotta understand the environment you're walking into here. These are heavy hitters. You're a king.
Speaker 3: I got no regrets. I got no regrets.
Speaker 2: I don't have a cookie, much like yourself, sir, much like yourself, so all respect. I honestly didn't know anthing about that, but the Heidi was telling me about it, and it sounds very interesting, and I assume this is the the air Force bomb you were describing to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah. Then they then they did it again. So they did it again and just were like oo's So they're obviously detonating and practicing out here. You know, there's a lot of downwinterers out here that have permanent damage from the last time they played this game and then it gets all cold, and you know, I'm like, what are they lighting up? There's Bill Gates here. I want to know. I don't know, but yeah, the sun definitely went away, so very two days.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wasn't trying to embarrass.
Speaker 4: I mean, they do all kinds of stuff here. I dare say the Mormons have sold out the Goyam and just don't care. They're locked up in there whatever proof houses. So eah.
Speaker 2: In regardless Twiz's comment there about the bonners, it reminded me of a statement you made yesterday. Not fear boners came, but when you were doing your introduction yesterday, you mentioned what sounded me to like necromancy. Elon Musk was taking the ashes of individuals into space.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, well, not him personally, but his his uh his rocket craft. There.
Speaker 2: One of those individuals was check Off. Is that correct?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: No, Scotty, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Scotty. Yes, So Scotty's son was Boner from Checkoff.
Speaker 3: Might be in there. Uh, that's uh. And then also Geene Roddenberry as.
Speaker 2: Well, well, there you go. So that that was what one name I forgot to included yesterday the Bob cocaine factor of that matter. Those are Bob's friends.
Speaker 4: Geen Roden, Genie Boy was definitely I'll include in on the most that's for.
Speaker 2: Sure for sure, and the uh and Bonner from Growing Pains Dad Scotty there. I don't know you're familiar with Boner's death, Dude, That dude did a really weirda.
Speaker 3: So did the guy from the Dad from ALF also passed really wild.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if Boner from Growing Pains had the same myth in gay black male prostitute probaly that the father did. But you know, you know, I didn't know. There's a lot of tabloids photos of that elf or the elf the ALF father, and he's done a lot of mouth, a lot of with a lot of gay black male prostitutes. So no judgment here, I'm just saying, I don't know it's exact same circumstances.
Speaker 4: Prostitution in general, or if you're found strangling yourself in your own death, it's probably not a good look, Like don't don't die during it, for heaven's sakes.
Speaker 2: Clean it up well for sure. But do you all remember that fell about name of Brian Pack who was involved in diddling one of them kids for I think from the Disney Junior maybe I think it was he was Leonardo DiCaprio's babysitter or whatever on the Grown Paint set. I just imagine a lot of dark ship.
Speaker 5: Now it's Nickelodeon.
Speaker 2: Was it a Nickelodeon didler? Okay, I thought he did on one of them kids from the Wizards of Waverley play show. Maybe get my conflated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was for sure diddling. Uh what's his fuck? From Drake and Josh? I think it was Drake.
Speaker 2: There you go. That was Nickelodeon. Okay, that was Yeah?
Speaker 5: That that that he was a Nickelodeon pervert. And there was plenty of them.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Got Samantha for Mike Carley as.
Speaker 4: So sad that we gotta Montana going crazy up in the house, like you can see the fallout from all this stuff.
Speaker 3: I have a cut.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you said that. You glad you said that, because that's you guys want to hear it. Uh, can we can we hold that for maybe the intermission? Maybe the intermission will do that. So I'm glad you said, Amanda Bynes, because everyone wants to tribute Oliver Downfall to Dan Schneider, And I'm not saying he's not a factor involved, but I'd like to know where Dan Schneider and j J. Brin the neo processed cult leader meet, because Amanda Bynes his best friend for many years. What party until the wee hours of the morning was JJ Brian and incognito? Amanda Binds parties with wild eyed friend in La until four am, and she continues to turn down parents help, And there he is, mister processed church himself.
Speaker 5: Have you seen that Amanda Binds is now advocating for a Zimpic two?
Speaker 2: Sorry I have not seen that, but uh, you know, I don't know if she's an advocate for anything. Quite honestly, who's going to take her word for you know me at this point?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: Unless she lost a bunch of lights on she's the man? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: That's That's a good one, well played, a good one. So tonight's film, I have a brief, uh, a brief trailer for everyone to watch. But before I do that, I want to do a couple real fast plugs. Tomorrow Night Operation GCD Thursdays, nine pm Eastern Standard times or whateverever that works Eastern Times wrong one. I got the Anatomy of Satanic Panic Volume two, talking and unpacking the Satanic Panic in the real world, actual events that occurred, and around the non muppetized version of this fellow Michael Lokina, who, much like Tonight's tale, took place in San Francisco. You can see the Trans America building that's a weird name, the Pyramid, the Golden gate Bridge, and I got a little presidio billboard there for him too. And then operations GCD Sundays not too far off from Tonight's tale either, because as you see here, Bob Cocaine Evans, I redid ghost Stories. I did this last Wednesdays, and I redid the ghost Stories logo, but did Manson Family Murder style. So now Miss Peggy's Sharon Tate, you know Caine, you know the Goucha's father's military US Army Intelligence officer boss, the lead detective of the IADHOA four case. His father was the protege to Sharon Tate's US Army Intelligence father. They were he worked for him in the US Army Intelligence. So that's obviously a weird connection in one of these quote unquote six degrees of the Manson family murders. But then I got I couldn't do a good Nicholson. This is the best I got here on Nicholson on the left, Jack Nicholson. I think Rum and Polanski turned out pretty well. And then I got Cocaine Bob. I love Cocaine Bob. Yeah, and uh, you know, I think, uh Charles Manson here turned out looking more like a Doctor Seus's character than a muppet. But you know, I'll deal with it, do it later.
Speaker 3: It looks like you got stretched out like Plato.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I'm I don't love it, but you I do love the Swatsika. I nailed that one. I feel like it's it's it's when I say I nailed it, that's accurate depiction of the actual Swatsika and processed Church simply he had on his own head in the exact you know, it's down down to the details when I'm saying, folks, tention to details important here.
Speaker 5: The Guest Story Show was super fun though.
Speaker 2: That was an amazing movie, wasn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah that was somebody put that in the comments, who I I think it was a great episode.
Speaker 2: So as far so I've applied that same concept kind of that story, you know the plotline of these old men getting together telling about this ghost story, and I've I've re envisioned it as these old men, you know in the Ghost Story being sharing take that they that they were responsible for her murdered decades earlier, just like in the film Ghost Story. So I'm just saying there's a lot of these things that when we see then I embedded. My point being is there's kind of a even an esoteric aspect to uh, these you know, meta narratives that we see play out within these same cult groups, right, and that are embedded in these films. Right, It's a nice film San Francisco serial Killers and Mike Myers who recently got associated with the CIA despite being Canadian.
Speaker 4: Right, Hey, what are you talking about?
Speaker 8: Ah?
Speaker 2: Did y'all see that?
Speaker 4: No? I did not.
Speaker 5: I did not know about that.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, it came out in the Deddy trial speaking of Idaho contract, because I assert that's part of the Deddi trial is part of Idaho. Contrary, his his cellmates has been Sam bank and Freed. They have the same attorneys, and Sam bankman Freed bought out a small bank in rural Washington forty five miles north of Washington State and University of Idaho campuses in the preceding years before the murders in eleven thirteen, twenty twenty two, and the University of Idaho president has associations with those with that same FTX business dealings, So there's a lot of weird stuff going on there. But bankman Freed bought out a bank was doing a cash for crypto scam that he's basically walked on despite being charged for other things. He's walked on that thus far. And Diddy made an emergency stop in Idaho sharply before he got arrested. So weird shit going around this ditty trial Tamy. And it ain't just the GHB and the baby oil stuff. There's a lot of weird shit going on here.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Well, whenever it's that slippery, you have to watch yourself. What's up?
Speaker 2: You ain't kidding, You ain't kidding, literally slippy slipping right.
Speaker 3: You know that they're they're in deliberations on whether to dismiss all charges right now.
Speaker 2: And wow, that's what I'm saying. And then bankman Freed's trying to walk in a lot of his stuff too.
Speaker 4: Well, you know that base and all that got dropped. I'm just saying they have a way to get rid of things if they want to.
Speaker 5: Well, if you con part of the the it's just part of the theater of it all.
Speaker 2: Really, I mean, I think it's part of the national security state part of it. If you compare all this to Iran contour and everybody walked there and you know the few that got brought up on charges that you know the ones that the ones that got charged are the ones that were blowing the whistles, so to speak, and that one of those people, one of those people comes up in tonight's plotline. Lend in the roofs you often or that mm hmmm, well it's the infam it's my favorite scene in tonight's film. And before I get too far, and I will, we'll play the preview for folks who are unfamiliar. But it's my favorite scene. When he starts going into that pentavert in his conspiracy theory as well, I love it. That's when he starts his wife there, Mike Myers' character's mother in the film. There, she says that he's quoting that Lendon the Rouse rubbish game. Solendon LaRouche was an associate of Oliver North and was starting to out both the Iran contra stuff and the Process Church specifically in nineteen eighty six. And what happened was then the US Attorney's Office hired the Processed Church's attorney, and then that guy, John Markham prosecuted lending the rouge for fraud. So there's a lot to that Laroche stuff relative to the Process And that's not the only Process connection to tonight's tale.
Speaker 5: Only you JJ would have caught that shit.
Speaker 2: Oh you you ain't kidding, ma'am. So, uh, this film came out, well, I'll get to that in a second. How I got interested in this film and my biggest takeaway there which I kind of already shared, So spoiler alert, process stuff shocker. But we see Mike Myers. What is the Austin powers Nedison's reaction to testimony? Did he trial about Mike Myers? I don't know what that means because that's not what the title was I clicked on, But there was a The latest testimony in the ongoing trial of Seawan Combe's ak Puff Daddy in a federal court Manhattan revealed even more celebrities who were invited to attend Comb's parties. Damn and I clicked on an article about the CIA. Comb's former assistant described setting up a private tour of the CIA for Myers as his former employee. So in some associations, Uh, for whatever reason here did he and Mike Myers are doing CIA tours together in around the same associate activities at least?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: What we also see some other characters mentioned here also mentioned in the trial.
Speaker 5: Madonna, Well that one's not a shocker.
Speaker 2: Well, that's true, but her her best friend is in tonight's film Who's her Best Picture? One of her best friends for many decades is in Debbie Masar. Now that's reading cane boy. That's a good one, sir. Debbie Who Debbie Masar?
Speaker 5: Mazar's that lady.
Speaker 2: She played the girlfriend of Anthony Lapalace's character.
Speaker 5: Oh at the diner, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The diner lady.
Speaker 5: The fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's Madonna's with Madonna back then even too, That's what I'm saying and still today. Yeah, and you got to consider that. You have to look at that, because you know, then you look at Madonna, You're like, what is going on there?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh? So much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not even just talking about her. Look at her family.
Speaker 4: It's so many, there's so many.
Speaker 2: What is going on here?
Speaker 3: What monsters right there?
Speaker 2: Isn't dude, That's the first thing I thought of, the first thing I thought of.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: First of all, their facelifts have got to have had some babies in them, because lately they all look normal again. Remember she looked like a cat a year ago.
Speaker 2: Remember, Can we agree that the individual on the left is a dude? Can we agree on that?
Speaker 5: I don't. I don't even know anymore.
Speaker 2: Second of the left looks like share it's a young share lortists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, her name is Lords.
Speaker 5: I can't. I can't even because if we get started on yeah, it's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: Somebody on stage, Oh gross, I didn't diaper fell off.
Speaker 3: It depends on who you ask. I guess it.
Speaker 5: Depends on who you ask. Madonna went from the spooky lion face. That's funny, she.
Speaker 4: The spooky lion faces?
Speaker 2: Are them two youngsters on the Charlie's Their Own program? You remember that she adopts two young black boys. You know, you know Africans from Africa. She's African, but she's South African, so that's when I made the difference. There. She adopts two young African boys and sis, congratulations, you're an American and you're a girl.
Speaker 4: Now, oh that sucks. What if you want to be a boy?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Some pretty pretty princesses wow, along.
Speaker 4: With Megan's kids, Megan Fox's little girl boys see them same thing.
Speaker 5: By the way, they all do it non human almost.
Speaker 4: They get like, I get, We're okay, you're not. You're a child. You're so young, so you don't have to worry about this. But listen, I'm getting older and I will not make my face a lion face.
Speaker 2: First of all.
Speaker 4: Second of all, I don't know about poisons in my face either. I feel I might have an allergic reaction and die.
Speaker 5: But like you know, you're talking like boattox and stuff like.
Speaker 4: That, None of that, None of I've done, none of that.
Speaker 5: I gotta be honest with you, Heidi. I think what they're doing goes beyond what's available to someone like you and I. Anyways, I don't think I think the proceed beyond like your your traditional boatox here and there or like a little bit of that. I mean, I think they're doing some inhuman type stuff. That we won't have access to ever.
Speaker 4: To beyond that, we don't even understand that we would.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that we were not even aware is an option at.
Speaker 2: This Just listen to what they say they do. They put like baby foreskin all over their face and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So Sandy B. Sandy B said that one.
Speaker 2: She said that, well, that part I think Fox as too. She also does weird blood stuff. If they if they admit to these things that they're admitting to, what do they do behind closed doors?
Speaker 5: Well, and I think that they almost look at at stuff like boatox is like beneath them. It's like, oh, save that for the peasants getting botox like you and bro right, like you and I would look at it and be like, oh, you know, I'm not really interested in boat tox. It's like a weird poison that people are injected into their face. And they're like, yeah, exactly, I don't want that shit either.
Speaker 7: Give me Yeah, They're like, yeah, you go get it's I don't disagree.
Speaker 2: It's definitely for the peasants. That's I mean, that is definitely going to be you know, it's the it's the class warfare of the matters, right, They're not going to do everything else to the lower people in society, or I.
Speaker 5: Got cut out. I got cut out. But yeah, I think I think they're doing all kinds of weird stuff. I mean stuff that we will never.
Speaker 4: Think they're You think they're trying to look like fallen angels, Julia.
Speaker 5: I don't know what they're trying to look like. It's some type of like cartoon version, a bloated faced version of like it's like it's inhuman. Nobody's face actually looks like that.
Speaker 2: All the same, right, Like you can look at a picture like carry Fisher Late in Life, and you can look at a picture of you can look at a picture of Carrie Fisher in Later in Life and look at a picture of Bruce Chener and they look strikingly similar.
Speaker 5: Right after all that, right, they even made a joke about it. My husband took me to go see the new twenty eight Years Later movie and they made it there.
Speaker 2: Huh, that's silly. And Murphy's is that the star of that? Still the Scarecrow?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 5: I don't, I don't know. You did you watch twenty eight Days Later, the zombie movie? So I did, so this is like the sequel to that twenty eight years later. Basically it's like the sequel or whatever.
Speaker 2: But is he back in it though, Silly Murphy is the same, dude, I don't.
Speaker 5: I didn't recognize anybody in the cat. I think it's like all new peeps. But anyways, I just found it funny because you know, it is a joke, and uh, I think that they they got stuff in their their creams and serums and stuff that they get from like children's hospitals. You know when they do the spider bivodous stuff and.
Speaker 4: They reception off that fluid that's so yeah, it's called you said.
Speaker 5: The uh, it's called spina biffitia something, and they put it into the cosmetic products. So all these hospitals that are doing like all this good will stuff for the kids that are suffering from all these like horrible medical ailments, they're literally siphoning off like parts of their bodies and they included into cosmetic products.
Speaker 4: So you're talking about the final fluid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you know, it's like you said before, weird foreskin stuff and they all think it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: But there's always new ship. I've never heard of this until the other day. If you all heard of this, Heidi of vasper machine. It's some sort of new rehabilitation. No, oh yeah, it's it's bractle. It's supposed to help them recover from muscles overnight, like you know, three times as quickly.
Speaker 4: And you know my husband's watching. Don't get any ideas, buff, I don't know. We're not doing that.
Speaker 2: Well I don't. I don't exactly. I haven't got it around my brain hole around exactly how it works. But this is the this is the next greatest thing in athletic training. So there's always something, Julia, you know, whether it's injecting stuff or doing stuff like this where there are people that you know that the masses of public don't know about.
Speaker 3: Right, you know what its like. It looks like a cross between around and those stretchy weights.
Speaker 2: What were they called the X or the oh Shinner's list, gotcha?
Speaker 3: No, the boat flex it's above. Oh yeah, and hove around remember the have around commercials.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's a there is a bow flex aspect of that. There's both flex kind of resistance training.
Speaker 3: To that sounded just like Julia's grandmother.
Speaker 2: Just well, if without any further ado here, I'm gonna play a quick trailer, and then we'll we'll go around table on what what you're what got you interested in this film originally and what was the biggest takeaway you saw, you know, after rewatching it today, you know through a newer lens, you know, many many years later, right from your initial viewings. Well, I don't know about what about when did you first see A Julia, Because I know I saw the theater around Okana and Heidi boat so they saw it shortly after.
Speaker 5: It will be funny played the trailer. I will say I was born in late ninety four. She doesn't, man, I mean, I'm I totally missed it. Obviously. I wasn't even born yet when this came out, But I watched it for the first time when you invited me to do this podcast. Oh no, no, because brand new for me and I actually have a lot to say about it. I've played the trailer because I have a crisp fresh view of this movie.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it, love it.
Speaker 2: I got two bras, you know. On that note, I really I just watched The Ghostory again their day. You know, I had never watched it before last week's review, so I'm glad to hear that you also watched this for the first time do to one of these GCD film reviews. So I'm trying to get we'll watch, but I actually made there was a theatrical trailer, and then they didn't like it, and then they made another one, and I say, both of them clip bathroom for thirty seconds to get out the bulk of the whole the plot line. But it's also interesting to see that Mike Myers was quite a diva apparently on this set, and I want to make note of that.
Speaker 4: And just when we go into it, here, get my coffee peasants.
Speaker 2: Oh it's it's bad. Some of those tales are bad. They're real bad.
Speaker 9: Charlie Mackenzie has his poetry.
Speaker 2: This poem sucks his family.
Speaker 8: Hey, look at the sigeon that boys, he's.
Speaker 9: Gonna give the war a complex.
Speaker 8: As a huge noga and most of all his fears.
Speaker 3: I broke up with those girls for very good reasons.
Speaker 9: Oh really, yes, what about Pam?
Speaker 3: She smelled like soup.
Speaker 10: Then one day he met.
Speaker 9: Harriet.
Speaker 2: I'll never not laugh when someone within hearing that he broke up with a lady because she smelled like soup. I mean, that's just the most ridiculous reason.
Speaker 4: Exactly like beef vegetable soup.
Speaker 5: They were used to that joke in a did you guys you know too?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I've seen it, but it's been a long time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they used that. They said that somebody smelled like soup, and then they compared her to her house to lipt in Landing. So I think it's always funny when somebody says somebody smells like soup, because you think it'd be a comforting smell. I love soup. Canara walk in and I feel like I'm getting embraced in a warm soupy.
Speaker 2: Hug by a Nazi hug at that by the Nazis that owned the place.
Speaker 4: Right, No soup for you.
Speaker 5: I love soup.
Speaker 3: I have malitani please.
Speaker 2: That's that's the soup. Nazis, sir. He may he may have a job at Panera because they are owned by a literal Nazis. I'm not making that up. Big time Nazis. Yeah, they'd hire him and a harpy. They love Nazis over there.
Speaker 3: She was a Canadian Japanese girl and.
Speaker 2: We got a next girl from tailor deck.
Speaker 3: I like it not in a p h sort of way. You pardon the special tracking.
Speaker 2: I'm draggon.
Speaker 3: He had a fishy smell. I just I feel like, you know what I mean, And she's smell like face like Hamburger and state.
Speaker 4: I'm with Julia on that one is better. Now?
Speaker 2: Did she possibly work in San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf?
Speaker 5: Have you heard of this case?
Speaker 2: Missus X?
Speaker 8: She murders her husband's on her hunting and then she changes her identity and marries again.
Speaker 3: I think I'm dating missus X.
Speaker 4: The Justice Department reports an alarming rise at the number of poisoning murders across the United States.
Speaker 8: It's a smart drink to improve your bring Howard.
Speaker 2: You like it, Charlie, thank you, no, thank you know we got we got the full scope of everything. We got beat Nick, a movie about beat Nick's venerating the Beatnik uh you know movement, which was the proto Hippie movement, which literally the figures in that movement brought us the Hippie movement out of Laurel Kane and through the Summer of Love and Monterey and right into the hate and Ashbury right, you know, with the grateful Dad Michael Ricana Shudo. You know, Charles Manson. I don't know why I thought about couldn't remember Charles Manson's name for sake, but the fact that we have all these parapolitical events to go right back to the same era that this movie is paying homage to, and it's a movie about a serial killer with some of old Cocaine Bob's friends in it. I'm a little concerned about some of these things when I look at these things later in life. But let's uh, let's start our roundtable here, if you don't mind, Kine, we we kick us off here. When did you first discover this film? What was your interest in? What's your biggest takeaway from your recent viewing?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Well, JJ, it's all about the nookie, right. And So I had a girlfriend.
Speaker 6: She happened to be a Mormon from Park City. She was an Olympic downhill skier and she broke her femur and bro skiing correct and it ended her career.
Speaker 3: She was like a gold medal ice downhill and.
Speaker 2: Was broken femer. That's gotta be rough. Yeah, it's kinna injured career. Huh.
Speaker 3: Her name was Tevika. Really.
Speaker 6: I connected with her a few years back again, after twenty years but she watched a lot of movies, listen to a lot of music while she was you know, strapped up with the leg down, and so have you seen Because she was quoting so I married an axeburder all the time.
Speaker 3: I didn't get it. You have seen it. And so we finally sat down and watched it. And I don't know that I necessarily would have thought it was funny had she not been so into it and and uh, quoting everything from it all the time. But but once I heard everything in the movie, I'd heard her say it fifty times and it was it was just it blew my mind. And so that and.
Speaker 2: So your girl got cooked Tom and the Burbs the movie The Burbs. I love you, I said, So your ex girlfriend got you hooked Tom very much? Yeah, yeah, yeah, nice. Now the Urbs is a good one that we might have to do. That one in the futures would be a good.
Speaker 3: One for it for the show.
Speaker 5: I think I've done a breakdown on the Burbs before. And there's so much stuff and there you blow your packer right off.
Speaker 4: Don't blow it really good time.
Speaker 2: Don't do it, don't do it real world.
Speaker 4: But yeah, are you a pretty girl?
Speaker 2: Now it puts the lotion on its skin. The what what was your biggest takeaway Kane from rewatching this now?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: Is this the first time you've seen it in the last twenty two years?
Speaker 3: I watched it today.
Speaker 2: I disregard thirty thirty two years. My apology, sir.
Speaker 3: I'm only twenty eight.
Speaker 2: So just like remember that you stop the most busted twenty eight year olds. To do that, you must be twenty eight times too.
Speaker 6: Anyway, So yeah, I I also I like that area of San Francisco. Charmed is another uh production that comes from that exact area. I think they must the same house. It's the one with Lissa Milano and then series the other one that you like this the one that was in the cult, the redheaded girl. What's her name, Rose mcgow.
Speaker 2: That's very interesting.
Speaker 3: That's very Piper from Charmed. If anybody out there whose Piper is, that's my I guess she's my TV type.
Speaker 2: So so what was the connection was there's a connection between this film and Charmed it was filming.
Speaker 6: I think that that final scene was filmed at the house the charm gows. It's very iconic thing. I think that's like it's near hate Nashbury. But it's I forgot the name of the road.
Speaker 3: It's really conic.
Speaker 2: I looked it up here. I mean I didn't pick up on that. I'm glad you. I'm glad you mentioned that. That's that's awesome. You already you already blew my brain hole with a Zach gallifan Akis cameo in the in this film that I was.
Speaker 4: I have some stuff to say about that house later, so don't refer into it to the house you never left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so look up some of that, and I know they show the full House home in this film, so I married an nex murder.
Speaker 4: There's a lot on the house. There's some interesting stuff on the house, which is that they filmed it in mm hmm. That the one, the one I'm thinking of, the white one, the white one for me. He's talking about the one of the dad I think.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I'm just talking about you see the Full House. You know that scene you see in the beginning of Full House in that park, you see the facades of those games. You see that same scene in here, which is interesting because again that's another Bob Cocaine Evans factor right there, because that's who that's who produced full house, and that's who owns is the friend of Bob's and that's who owns the Silo Drive property where the Manson family murders occurred at the Tate Planski home, and that's in that home today lives Marilyn Manson, who was the longtime boyfriend of Rose McGowan from Your Charms Share their friend.
Speaker 4: And that was the house that the dad was in, right or no? Uh, there's multiple houses. The white House where they got married is the house I'm talking about for later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't think this is I don't think it's this house, So hun wh I'm talking about. I don't think it's in the show. I don't think it was usuals The site of it just shown in one of their scenes. I'll bring up a picture in a minute. But Ken, did you have any other anything else?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 2: Do you want to add to your u your affinity for the film, and or anything else you saw? Well, we'll get I actually I actually just door dash you. Some Hula Berger's are coming in a white Alantra twenty fifteen, so up, don't worry. The driver's name's Brian. He's cool. Uh, Julia, how you doing man, I appreciate, uh, appreciate you joining us again. So what you I was a little surprised that you had just seen this, but I'm excited to hear about kind of your your initial I guess you don't really have a comparative analysis of when you first seen it to annow since you seens it one. But what was your biggest takeaway?
Speaker 5: Well, I have to say, my husband has watched this movie several times and he was surprised that I hadn't seen it either. Uh, you know, after watching it, I'm surprised I hadn't seen it before now because oh, thank you, it's so funny. It's really really funny. There were multiple scenes where I laughed out loud, literally laughed out loud. And I actually was surprised because, as a kind of like a two thousands kid, the only exposure I really ever got to Mike Myers was Austin Powers, and I thought he was like the ugliest person to ever walk the face of the earth, And in this movie he's so cute. I was like, when the fuck was Mike Myers like a handsome guy? You know, to even be able to play a main character like this, I was like, kind of taken back. It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. That's a really good point.
Speaker 5: I know, Mike Myers is hilarious. I thought that the jokes were on point and the soundtrack was banging. I wouldn't have changed anything about the movie. I thought it was perfect. Yeah, and I really enjoyed watching it. I think that they slipped some stuff in there for sure, on multiple different levels, which we'll get to as we're breaking down the movie. But they they definitely slipped a lot of stuff in there, and I'm surprised that the movie didn't do better because it's absolutely hilarious in my opinion.
Speaker 2: I agree, and I think it was a kind of before its time. It's kind of become a cult classical a little bit. It was very innovative, I think in regards to the way things were being shot comparatively speaking of the time, there was you know, and that was one of the things that became that issue with mister Mike Myers, the diva there was the director wanted to start doing all these he had every he would set up a track to move the camera and do all these motion shots with the camera instead of just sitting in one spot and Mike Myers would see the track and go right back to his trailer every day. So they had some some Mexican standoffs, or I guess Canadian standoffs. He's Canadian. They had some Canadian standoffs over these matters. But it is interesting good.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say, there are parts of the movie I don't know, like the jokes would be like something that would be funny now even.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. I think it still plays.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do too, I really do. It's like I said, I literally laughed out loud out a couple of parts, and yeah, I think it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And this was kind of this was Mike Myers big film between Wayne's World and Awesome Powers, and this is really the last time he plays Mike Myers, right, I mean every time after this he's always in the characters doing you know, that weird love Guru whatever the fuck that was, you know, and so on the numerous Austin Powers.
Speaker 5: He's got characters, right, And like when I watched Austin Powers, I just you know, I loved the movies because I was a little kid when they weren't coming out, and I thought they were funny. But I never thought of him as like a regular guy that could like look normal and just like tell funny joke. So I always looked at him as like fat Bastard's Like.
Speaker 2: There you go. I'm glad you pointed that out, because so I made that same just on that same note, I kind of made note of that same thing when I rewatched in here, you know, and it reminds me of Peter Sellers back to the Manson family and people associated with that Ciellow Drive residence that is currently owned by the executive producer Full House Jeff Franklin and has been for thirty thirty one years, and Marilyn Manson was residing you back in ninety three. Marilyn Manson's residing it today. You tell me what goes on there. I have no idea, but this is a full house home that I was just describing for so.
Speaker 4: I've got the the history on its super interesting.
Speaker 2: This home. This one. Yeah, oh shit, okay. I didn't really get too much in the properties I was. I got lost, to be quite honest with you, I lost. I got lost in these characters again. So when like you were saying, there, you know, Peter Seller's the panther. You know, he quit playing any character, asked Peter Sellers, and then all of a sudden he just had a whole careers this pink panther thing, much like Mike Myers with his onslaught of characters after this film. So this seemed like a very you know, transitional point for him in that regard. And you know, again Peter Sellers was into some weird sexual stuff there in Silla Drive in the Manson family business. I don't know what in there, but there's lots of stories and uh, he much like Elvis would hire security in the aftermath.
Speaker 5: Well, I will say one of my biggest takeaways that I noticed from this movie is this movie may not have done very well, but it reminded me a lot of the plot for Adam's Family Values, and that movie did great eight. So it just surprises me because so I married an Ax Murder is way funnier actually than adams Family Values. But it has like the same plot of like the Black Widow weird thing you mean.
Speaker 2: To tell you mean to tell me that that mc hammer doing an Adams family theme song rap and was not successful.
Speaker 5: I mean, more people know about Adam's family values than so I married an ax murderer, which surprises the dog shit out of me because this movie is actually funny. Adam's Family Values is I you know, it's just I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree with you. And it came out roughly the same time that I was just double checking adams Family Values was November of ninety three versus July.
Speaker 5: Oh and see they have like really similar plots. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, they sound like they were competing projects, right, mm hmm. So there's seven ten. That's not seven, that's a seven ten Ashbury.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude with that one, Thank you dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's interesting you say that because I got my story's gonna focus around the grateful dead here at the moment. But before we do that, the Jeff something to say came for me. Let how to introduce what her interests and takeaway was.
Speaker 6: Sure, Julia, the when you when you think about it, all of those people from Saturday Night Live were like us over there, the misfits that they called themselves, the not ready for prime time players, and they all most of them came from s CTV, which was a small local channel in Chicago, and they it was like it was more like an acting school kind of you know, John Candy, uh, and you have a lot of Canadians that came out of there, and so they were they were the regular guy. Look, you know from Easy Money. You know we'll see bowling shirt Brown Maleman, Oxfords and and that. They're all the most unlikely characters. Chevy Chase probably one of the more handsome of the bunch. But then you have Dan ackroy did plenty of movies, you know, and John Candy. Obviously, somebody said, I just I thought i'd make that point.
Speaker 2: Dann Ackroyd, is this Tuesday's Tuesday Weld's friend who bought processed Church, You and Mama Cassa's house.
Speaker 3: Dude, come on, jj himminy.
Speaker 5: We found that out on the ghost Story episode and about started my theory.
Speaker 2: And I was so upset, little brain hole, because here's the thing he obviously frames. He uses the imagine childbook I don't want that. Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 3: I started ovulating.
Speaker 2: These are the magical child bookstores. His basis for raise the cult bookshop on the Ghostbusters films, which is the same books church related bookstores.
Speaker 5: I want I want to get to Heidi. I just wanted to say this really really quick. Bill Murray looks an act like he's probably an asshole in real life. Dan Ackroyd has always been some kind of a sacred cow to me, where I've always thought he's such a stand up guy, no nonsense guy. He's so cool. He's into all this esoteric paranormal stuff. I love the Ghostbusters. He's so funny. To find out that he could have like sinister links to stuff, or that he's really a douchebag in real life. I mean, I almost felt like I needed to like go on a fasting journey with my heart and just like reconfigure life. I've just I've always loved him so much.
Speaker 2: I hear you. I hear you.
Speaker 5: Somebody said they ran into dan ackroid while he was drunk and he was an asshole.
Speaker 2: I had, I had. I had a very similar experience when I discovered The Grateful Dead was a CIA Front operations, because I was and was. We'll get to it after Heidi. One of my biggest interests in this film was at the very same time this film came out, I had just gotten into the Dead. So in the Heiden, what what did you what do you?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Did you get interested in this from about back in July of ninety three? And what did you take away recently when when seeing in a Game.
Speaker 4: I was a huge fan of Mike Myers back then, so I literally was so excited to see this movie back in the day with my ex husband. You that that part's not a great memory, but right we went and saw that.
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound like that doesn't sound like a good A good takeaway. That's when the least at the theater.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that part wasn't good. But I will say this is a movie that me and my kids have watched so much that we literally quote it all the time. My one daughter's boyfriend, he doesn't do movies, and he's always like, what the hell are you people talking about?
Speaker 5: Not? I know, I know we did the movie quotes see an NPC person.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have an internal he does not have an internal monologue.
Speaker 5: Fuck away from him. He's a cyber.
Speaker 4: He's sweet, you know, but he doesn't have the internal monologue. For sure. He thinks more crazy because we do.
Speaker 5: He's like, what, oh, yeah, weird crazy? Okay?
Speaker 4: I no, sad. I was like, what, you don't really? I had never met somebody that really didn't have it.
Speaker 2: But I love that. I love movies. I love I mean, you know, there's probably not a purge that goes by where Cane and I aren't, you know, Shindler's lists to each other or some other movie references. So, and I'm sure you all see me because you all join me for film reviews, see me how much I love film by you know, seeing how much knowledge I have on the subject, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love them. I just now watching it. It's different. It's so different when you see all the things they slip in and like all of the new stuff, You're like, wow, you know how Like Julia was saying, she like heard he was an asshole and that her like literally, and you do like if you meet if you hear something or you meet somebody and they disappoint you. Largely, That's why they say don't meet your heroes, right, because you're like right, yeah. So but nowadays, yeah, I have a lot to say on it. I think it's very interesting on some of the things that were put out even back then with conspiracy theories and that goes straight to the pantavruts. I love it.
Speaker 2: But I'm glad you said that. So that's you said. You said you quote a lot of things and you uh, you know, the very memorable scenes and stuff. So it sounds like your first interest was it was along these lines. Was it along these lines of the conspiracy theories? Maybe not when you first again, was that a big takeaway for you?
Speaker 4: For me, it was just all funny. Like back then, you have to remember I wasn't the same person, so back then I didn't.
Speaker 3: Think anything of it.
Speaker 4: But now, back then I was just like, that was so great, and I couldn't believe that nobody liked it. I was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: I'm with you. I can't believe nobody liked this. It's so funny, I.
Speaker 4: Thought, right, yeah, they really shot it down, and it is low key funny unless it's like certain parts like with the dad and stuff. He's actual funny. But you know, the little things always got me. I mean I always just thought it was the little things, not you know, had go get my pants, like that's hilarious. But there's other things that are really funny.
Speaker 5: That when they go tour the prison, oh my god, poor phililarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are describe me some of my favorite comedy scenes in ninety cinema right now and on that not I can't And well we you mentioned the prison scene would do us no justice unless we.
Speaker 3: Played Phil clows it up.
Speaker 2: Yes, there, close it up, clows it up.
Speaker 10: Now, this is something the other tour guys won't tell you. In this particular cell block machine Gun, Kelly had what we call in the prison system a bitch, and one night, in a jealous rage, Kelly took a makeshift knife for ship and cut out the bitch's eyes.
Speaker 3: He knew another thing my heard on.
Speaker 10: And as if this wasn't enough retribution for Kelly, the next day he and four other inmates took turns pissing into the bitches ocular cavities.
Speaker 2: This way to the cap, this way to the cafeteria.
Speaker 3: You can't beat that part of love Hartman Man, he was the best.
Speaker 5: He slayd he was slaid.
Speaker 4: He was slaid.
Speaker 5: But he was another another Laurel Canyon tie in. By the way, Phil Harton.
Speaker 2: You know, he was classic at that dead pando ediately switching into comedy mode right like, I'm a big fan of dead Pan, he you know, and he killed it there when he's like telling about president you know, the ocular you know, sockets of the you know, the bitch, and then just one of the cafeteria folks, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean, cavities. I did want to say two things I saw in the comments just now. Somebody mentioned Mike Myers being Shrek loved Shrek. Forgot about that. And then somebody said strange stuff regarding Phil Hartman's murder. I covered that actually in my Laurel Canyons series because they say that his wife did it. But there's no fucking way there. It's like all messed up, covered up, weird stuff. And yeah, there is a lot of strange stuff regarding Phil Hartman's murder.
Speaker 2: For sure, for sure. So Heidi, did you you know, did you did you get super annoyed out by you didn't? So you weren't into conspiracy theories at all in this regard when you when you Mormon, I.
Speaker 4: Was adm Yeah, I was true blue Mormon back then. I wasn't probably supposed to see that movie.
Speaker 2: I was too, but like you know, I had I don't know, maybe I'm just maybe I always been a bit annoyed. But I blame the Mormons for it because they were, you know, the world's a conspiracy type of deal. Right, the world's the devil, right, well, at least of the world, but not in the world.
Speaker 4: Right right, Yeah, they and and they know that they're the ones that only are important, you know, very elitism.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, but just from a philosophical understanding of what how I was perceiving their their teachings at that age when I was thirteen getting the priesthoods, right, so that's my first priesthood and and and so I get my first priests the same year. I'm I'm kind of my my mind is going from bigfoots and aliens and Lock not Lock neest Monster, but Champ the monster in Lake Champlain where I grew up in fromont there every summer I literally.
Speaker 4: Would have said it was bullshit. I was so I was the Alex p. Keaton of my family.
Speaker 2: Because I was bullshit of the conspiracies for bullshit in the film that he was describing. Oh, I was told. I was like, that's interesting, I gotta know more about this.
Speaker 4: Yep, Nope, I was like, the how stupid he is?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, so I was already into weird shit, you know, It's just like and then this was a whole new list of weird shit that he named off for me in this film, and if we without any further ado again, this is my favorite scene from the nineteen nineties for many reasons, the least of which of my conspiracy theory activities around it, but then also just the hilarity that ensues here.
Speaker 11: He's getting to Lindon Runnish again.
Speaker 8: Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny jump. There's a secret to say it if the five wealthiest people in the world, known as the pantat who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet triannually as a secret country mansion in Colorado, not odds the meadows.
Speaker 9: So who's in this Pantherid, the Queen.
Speaker 8: The Vatican, the gettys Child. I'm Colonel Saunders. Before he went TETs up. I hated the colonel with his wee bad eyes. I'm that smug look on his face.
Speaker 3: Oh you're gonna.
Speaker 8: Bay my chicken, and oh that How can you hate the kernel because he puts an addictive chem colors chicken that makes you cleave it fortnitely, smarters.
Speaker 2: Interesting, it means great. That is a great scene.
Speaker 5: I actually have found your conspiracy stuff.
Speaker 4: I had on that fantaver after actually, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's hold it. I just want to play the scene. Perty we'll watch it again. Trust me, that's my favorite scene. Absolutely, Let's hold that. Unpack that scene here when we'll get to the details of it. But you know that is if I may add, my biggest takeaway is from that scene when we when we watching it, I was like, you know what, there's a process factor to this because again that that Linden the roofe rubbish nonsense as she says, right, So this is again Linden and the Roosh was part of Iran conc were friends with all over North and he starts in whistle blowing everybody, including the processed church. And then the processed church is attorney. John Markham gets hired by the US Attorney's office by Tuesday Weld's cousin Bill Weld, and then they prosecute Lyndon the roosh.
Speaker 5: So crazy how that ties back. I didn't even catch that.
Speaker 2: Do you know where John Markham lived at this time? Where in the nineties. In nineteen ninety two when this film was made, John Markham lived in San Francisco.
Speaker 5: Damn JJ coming in with the bar.
Speaker 2: That was my biggest take away there.
Speaker 7: Dam yeah.
Speaker 2: But when this movie first came out, like I said, I was just getting into weird shit. Oh I'm sorry, Hi, did you have any more? Did you have any more comments on your biggest takeaway there from your Oh no, no, no, just.
Speaker 4: On the the regular stuff later. No, No, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Sounds like you got some real barn burners on these home So I'm glad, yell look at that, because I didn't. I didn't get to my analysis anywhere on the properties there, but I do look forward to it. So when I was thirteen when that movie came out, you know, I was just like I said, I had just gotten a priesthood in the Mormon business, and was, you know, getting interested in different ideas then longer monsters and aliens and stuff. But you know, these conspiratorial topics I found out about from this film, right, and obviously not processed church, that's more recent stuff, but you know the idea of this Illuminati or Pentavern type of deal. But and then San Francisco was quickly becoming my favorite thing in life because I just discovered The Grateful Dead the year prior, the summer prior, and I had this giant poster covering an entire wall of my bedroom. I mean he was like seven foot by like five feet or some nonsense. And you know, so that movie came out, I was like, you know, this is I think, I really think it is this one moment in my life where I literally fell in love with the city of San Francisco because I've spent a lot of time in that city. Two of my brothers, my dudes from the Air Force, my fellow garbage can dudes. They live out just north and south there. So we we usually convene on San Francisco every year for many years and uh till you know, for our garbage can do invasions and whatnot. But I you know, between The Grateful Dead and you know, a lot of other factors this this film and other things. I've had a great interest there in the city of San Francisco, and I've spent a lot of time there. Never lived there, but spent a lot of time there. So this, this film has always had a special place for me as a result of those kind of factors. Because again that came out right at the same time I just really discovered San Francisco. So and it's a I would call this the best San Francisco film. I'm gonna go on a lem and say that that. I mean, there's a number of good ones. You know. Zodiac was a good one, right, you know, I think and uh, you know, maybe even American Graffiti could be considered in that in that department.
Speaker 5: But American Graffiti, holy shit, dude, that's one of my all time favorite movies in my life. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also film yeah, well.
Speaker 5: It's ars Mackenzie Phillips. Hello, Mama's in the place.
Speaker 2: Thirteen? Wasn't she thirteen?
Speaker 5: She was thirty and we all know about her and her pasted with her little incestuous stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh holy shit, you just you just blew up my brain hole because I took a note of something earlier on the same topic I totally forgot about, and I don't know if it exists anymore, but I pulled up something connecting this film George Hodell and something else, and you just mentioned Mackenzie. Well, it was actually written by Steve Hodell. Whatever this blog post was his son. So Steve Hodell's sister would later take in Mackenzie Phillips after she's been getting deal by her dad, right because she and because Steve Hodell's sister, daughter of George Hodell, the alled to Black Dolli murdered by his own son, the former San Francisco police detective. Well, you know, so there's your Mackenzie Phillips Black Dollia connection. Rent, there.
Speaker 5: Wasn't Black Dahia murdered in and around the San Francisco area.
Speaker 2: Or we would have been Los Angeles man, Los.
Speaker 5: Angeles, I believe George ho Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Well, here's a Bob Cocaine Evans connection. I believe George Hodell was living in the infamous Frank Lloyd right Mayan home at the time, at home occupied by Bob Cocaine Evans.
Speaker 5: Dude, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Well, there was a direct connection to Bob's crew and that crew, So John John Houston, his protege was Jack Nicholson. That was Bob, Bob's bff. You may recognize him here in this picture as the muppet on the left, the far left muppet. It'd be Jack Nicholson. You know, that was her crew muppet, you know, the green muppet. That's Jack Nicholson next to Bob Cocaine Evans, none other than Charles Manson. But yeah, that's an interesting connection though. You see these Mackenzie Phillips connections right with the American graffiti, she's going into the same again. It's a it's a we're look, we're piecing things together from the outside looking in, and we're just we're describing things somewhat apparently in doing so with these parapolitical matters, and it's a lot more. I think that what we're discovering over time and more information and analyzing these things, Julia, is that in Heidi both we often discuss these parapolitical matters, that it's becoming a smaller, smaller circle of folks, right, Yeah, I mean it's not a huge network, that.
Speaker 5: Sir, is the truest statement of the evening, especially like when you really like with the stuff you've been doing with the cocaine Bob, and then when we talked about OJ when we talked about I mean, it's like they keep showing up, these assholes like they're punching a time clock or something. It's like, Okay, let me check into this fucking weird thing that I shouldn't have anything to do with.
Speaker 2: I appreciate with your heads out there, Julia, because you just gave me a nice plug for next Wednesday's Operations GCD Live and Esoteric and Occult film review of the nineteen eighty seven cinematic masterpiece Lethal Weapon, which the plotline of that film describes Bill Colby's wet dreams come home. So Bill Colby, the CIA director, invents Operation Gladio. He invents the Phoenix program, the program to kill assassins. He invents the Air American drug Trafficking all part of the Material Assistance Command of Vietnam, all brought to you by Bill Colby. And Bill Colby's son just happened to be the one of the primary witnesses for the State of California against the case of murder of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman in the case against Warrenthal James Simpson. So why is Carl Colby one of the primary witnesses and why is he living next door to a drug trafficking operation when the Cole Brown, Simpson and a manager of the mafia Italian restaurants that owned Italian restaurants that Goldman worked at. Why is Carl Colby? Well, it's always goes back to Colby here, So that's going to be next week, folks. But I appreciate the the inadvertanty and update for.
Speaker 5: Me any time.
Speaker 2: So are you gonna play?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was actually for some someone.
Speaker 2: Does this one? Go out to the one you love?
Speaker 3: It's less to me. Don't touch a gray, nobody.
Speaker 2: I love touch of Gray. That was the uh grateful dad. It's only number one or not only top ten hits.
Speaker 3: Strangely enough, well, I think, uh, Casey Jones charted also, but I don't. It didn't get number one for sure. Van Halen also never had a number one until eighty four.
Speaker 2: You stop it, sir. Casey Jones did never made a chart.
Speaker 3: Us have been somewhere on the billboard.
Speaker 2: As far as classic well, I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoy them. I enjoy that.
Speaker 6: But I wanted to add one more film to the mix as far as San Francisco goes. And there's probably a couple in his repertoire, but misdoubt Fire obviously would be there.
Speaker 2: You go, you're gonna say, you're gonna say that.
Speaker 3: And I also know that you have some beef on that one too well.
Speaker 5: I mentioned it in our previous episode when we covered the Ghost Story movie because the main character that Robin William portrays is based on a real life person who is molesting babies at the mc martin preschool.
Speaker 3: So exact, exact replica, r.
Speaker 5: Exact replica, down to down to the earrings, necklace, everything about the person is so I mean, it's like they it's like a hilarious joke to them. Missus doubtfire is uh baby rapist from mc martin in the San Francisco area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she looks. I know right, it's isn't it crazy? How identical that is when you when you make that comparisonals get out of town. Really, that's that's spot on.
Speaker 5: Have you seen the side by side on that JJ.
Speaker 2: I have, I'll pull it up in a second. Do you know who did not prosecute that case? That would be Ira Reiner, Charles Manson's friend personal friends.
Speaker 5: Also somehow connected with OJ.
Speaker 2: Uh he's he brought he was part of the propaganda campaign on the media. Yeah, when when we first started seeing all that propaganda campaign, what didn't mean to do that? We first started seeing all that propaganda campaign of you know, the OJ did it like we're seeing with Brian Coberger right now. Yeah, Ira Reiner was one of those first media pundits out there. Yeah, he just got out of the DA's office. Uh, here we go. Well, look bring up that quick comparison there. Let's here's that George Hodel Herb Kane Zodiac in the San Francisco Chronicle connection. So we see the San Francisco Chronicle comes up here in this film. That is the big part of that zodiac tale, right in Herb Kane. Herb Kane, the editor who's part of that whole zodiac situation, right the letters and the whole situation back there in sixty nine that was going on at the same time as the Manson family murders down Los Angeles. This is San Francisco simultaneously speaking. But Herb Kane's the guy who invinced the word beatnick Ooh well.
Speaker 5: And you know, my theory on the Zodiac is that it was potentially multiple assailants, but one of them had to be Michaelchino.
Speaker 2: We can get onto that conversation later, ma'am. There definitely is a team of assailants. I went over one of those assailants, the man in the Hood at Lake Berriessa this past Sundays on my Operation GCD Sundays, the case of Edward Wayne Edwards, because the man on September twenty seventh, nineteen sixty nine, wearing what appears to be an alistair curley like magical hood doing filming what appears to be a snuff film on the shores of Lake Barriesa in the murder of one young woman and the attempted murder of a man. That man would go on to describing great detail in the report filed by the Napa County Sheriff's Office, because folks want to shitcoat this today filed by the Napa County Sheriff's Office, and the statements made by the man of the hood all happened to everyone Edward's life, just they happened in nineteen fifty nine, not in nineteen sixty nine. He escaped the Deer Lodge prison in Montana. That's a very specific thing to say he killed a guard. There was two guards killed when when Edwards escaped that prison in nineteen fifty nine and stole a card and headed to Mexico. That was the next two statements by the man on the hood. He was stole a car and was headed to Mexico. So it's definitely a team and every when Edwards I assure you was on that team. He's the most diabolical serial killer in American history and one most folks probably never heard of.
Speaker 5: Well, that's a great I mean, that's a great point. I do think one of them was Michael Lochino, at least for the taxi cab driver.
Speaker 2: There's a strong argument for a lot of these things. Man. I agree, and I We're happy to have these conversations with you on a future show. But you're spot on with the team of Zodiacs for sure. And if I have two more quick notes on that. The if you've noticed one quick note, I'm sorry if you notice one of the things that the Zodiac wrote his letters that he got his rocks off killing killing folks and Edward when Edwards to date, in any cold cases, his DNA has never come up. The only time is DNA came up was in two thousand and nine. His daughter was watching a television program on investigat Investigation Discovery. I believe it was cold case murder that occurred in Wisconsin back in nineteen eighty, twenty nine years prior, and she says she saw it she immediately recognized that was a town that she lived in at the time that her father took her to that exact field where the murder occurred, and that they fled town in the days after that, she calls those law enforcement authorities up there, she gives her DNA. It comes as a match to a seaman staying left on a pair of jeans and the female victim that apparently at Edwards Edward. When Edwards he got his rocks off killing folks, just like the Zodiac said, and he wasn't. There was no rape, it was he never raped anything. These are his crimes were never sex. He never raped anybody. They were almost always lover's lanes, almost always, just like the Zodiac.
Speaker 4: Mhm.
Speaker 2: So a lot to be said with ed I think he's more of a general and this whole outfit of a handed death cult type situation, you know, not getting too far off top because we are talking about serial killers tonight and San Francisco, But the tales of Henry Lee Lucas and Otis Tool, I would argue, are really the machinations of a network that every when Edwards ran and every time he was in prison, the murder rate went down in America.
Speaker 5: So just saying that's so interesting.
Speaker 2: And he knew Charles Manson, and he knew otis tool and he he knew a lot of He knew a lot of folks.
Speaker 5: I think you're right. I was just going to say, well, I think a lot of them knew each other. I think they were. There was like some kind of weird Sandman convention every year where they all fucking met up in compared notes and shit.
Speaker 2: But you ain't kidding. You ain't kidden, because in two thousand and three they had a Zodiac conference at San Francisco where the guy that held it thought the Zodiac killer would show up. There's guy peered in those photographs at that conference. It looks identical to ever Win Edwards, and he's sitting next to Charles Manson's friend Larry Milton.
Speaker 5: So well, they always have these conferences, right, It's like they have the Ted Bundy conference and then had they love to do that stuff.
Speaker 2: But take note of what we're discussing here, right, San Francisco serial killers, right, and the Zodiac's killing in sixty nine at the same time the Mansons killing in Los Angeles is sixty nine And ed knew Charles. They know these verses fifty two, Him and Manson were Friendsance fifty two and they were on a prison on a mound in Ohio at Chilikalthy Federal Reformatory, and he knew so obviously it seems like he may have known Larry Melton. So Larry Meltin is celebrating seemingly with the portion of the Zodiac Killer guys. He's part of the Manson team and they're all celebrating a Zodiac conference in this photograph in two thousand and three. It's kind of sick if you look at it that way, but that's the way I look at it. M So when we talk about serial killers and they all know each other, you know, I think that should be considered because it is this you were talking. We were talking Laurel Canyon, and I know Kane's a big musician, so he's all about some of this Laurel Canyon stuff. We've discussed that as well on his show, right, King, the Laurel Canyon, the whole fake music scene that the military kind of syop scene.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't go with fake. I would go with a sort of manufactured by by providence. Those military leaders were based out of those operations. The operations were based out of that area, their kids grew up there. They it was kind of a time when there was a lot of open doorness for they were I would more say along the lines of they were kind of the bastard child. So they were the outcasts of their family and they actually, you know, all out together and created great music that can't be denied. And it found more great music. And so I think say that Hendrix and the Eagles made great music.
Speaker 2: I would phil spectrum the wall sounded.
Speaker 5: I'm saying that they weren't just like cool guys that got together.
Speaker 3: Sound had nothing to do.
Speaker 2: With the Eagles.
Speaker 3: They never played on an Eagles record. They maybe the Beach Boys and the Monkeys.
Speaker 2: But when you.
Speaker 3: And the Doors, they made their own music. Rayman Eric was a brilliant writer and keyboard there.
Speaker 2: I won't dispute on the Doors, but.
Speaker 3: Wounded voices like Linda Ronstad and.
Speaker 5: They're all c I A.
Speaker 3: But look at ok okay, here's a good example. Hold on, let me just wait, wait, wait one second. Janis Joplin was completely disassociated with her family in Texas.
Speaker 5: Right, so she says, I don't believe any of that stuff. Though, Yeah, I don't believe anything that they've said about any of that. They lie constantly, and we're just supposed to believe whatever bullshit story that, oh Jim Morrison said his dad was dead and any communed with Native American spirits like fucking way. I'm sorry, I don't believe any.
Speaker 2: Of if I if I if I made it on your analysis of how these folks started their in Laurel Kenyon, because it is relevant to Tonight's tale. That's that is the reason why I brought it up. It may seem like a tangent, but Tonight's tale again is the Beatniks. And again herb came from the the Chronicle there in San Francisco. He coins the term beatnik, and the Beatniks are these proto hippie movement that this move now Laurel Kenyon moves up to Monterey for the music festival. It's birthed out Laurel ken In. All these bands, so these early bands came. I would again, I would dispute that the birds. Again, I know you're saying, you're pointing out some some musically talented folks like Raymondserican Gang. I'm you know, it's fine, But what I'm getting at is the movement started in a manner that was manufactured, where all these people were shipped into that location. They're all that their parents weren't stationed out there, right like Gail Slotman, Frank Zappa's wife. Again, I know the movement became something different, And I honestly don't know the Eagles publishing book other than that they have Anton Levey apparently in one of their album covers in Hotel, California, but they they all move out there. Phil Spector's Wall of Sound is the band for the Beach Boys. There seemingly some Beatles albums. I don't know about Hendricks for certain. Definitely the Birds, Crosby, Stills and Nash. I mean, this is the music that we hear on those albums, the Mamas and the Papas. You know, he most of the processed bands. Overwhelmingly, it seems the Mama's in the papas the Beatles. Phil Spector's process Sonny and Cher come out of that mix, So you know, I do. I do think there was something something said there. Obviously the Monkeys, but the monkey. See, that's the thing about this manufactured nature of how we look at things from the outside as well. So Peter Tork, Jack Nicholson speaking of cocaine. Bob and Jimmy Hendrix used to hang out at Peter Tork's house in Laurel Canyon together every day, and Jimmy Hendrix went on tour with the Monkeys and played music with them and played on the music of the film that Jack Nicholson would direct with their stuff. So I just I don't know. The whole movement to me seems extremely manufactured.
Speaker 3: I agree in it too a sense.
Speaker 6: I just like I said, I think it's by providence for two things, because in the sixties there you did have a lot of military families based in San Diego and the Los Angeles area, and you have a what became a blend of people because you have Hendrix when he dropped out or was just I was honorably discharged from the army, went to New York and hang out, hangs out with the Eisley brothers, right, and he learned all of his.
Speaker 2: Chops from familiar with these bedtime tales and uh so he.
Speaker 3: Cut his teeth in New York City and then couldn't make it in the United States, goes over to England and this that's where the the European connection comes in. So then you bring in Eric Clapton, you bring in Jeff Beck, you bring in the Who, and now you have so what I'm saying is you have a side that is bullshit like the Osmond brother the Osmond family. You have Sonny and Cheer, you have the Monkeys, you have the whole Uh what was that show, Simler's List.
Speaker 2: You're a big Eric Strata fan, right, we're talking about Chips.
Speaker 3: A huge Eric Strata fan.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 2: Chips before you you could say thatta, But.
Speaker 3: Uh, the you have. What I'm saying is you have a blend of hardworking, extremely talented musicians who again are disassociated with their families. And then you have a manufactured Hollywood thing with the phil Spector and the Wall of Sound and uh, the Tower of Power and all these musicians that were just okay, just go in there, cut that record. And then those were the people, the Beatles, the Monkeys.
Speaker 6: They were getting these huge stadium tours, and so what you had to do to get your name and to get these get on these tours to make a big name for yourself was open for those bands.
Speaker 3: So Hendrix would open for the Monkeys, and that it's like what I mean, it makes no sense at all. But and then I think, because when you're talking about talent, you're talking about when you talking about the Birds, you're talking about Neil Young, you're talking about, uh, what's the Crosby, Stills and Ash, you know, and all those guys.
Speaker 2: Young you.
Speaker 3: Up into the Rick James great, great music, you know, So the talent.
Speaker 5: Is a disagree there. But I do I do want to say, like I get your point. I just think you need to read strange scenes inside the Canyon and then we could talk more about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because when you, yeah, when you moved Neil Young and from Toronto, who's doing a band called the uh the Minor Birds with Rick James, Cocaine's the Hell of a Drug, Rick James, Rick James, bitch, you know that that Rick James? Right? You know again it's Manu. The machinations are the scene. Really we're obviously not apparent then they seem apparent now, right. But like my point is this movement moves out of this beatnik movement. They mash them together in that Summer of Love at Monterey from the San Francisco thing, and that's one of the grateful Dead who came from their first concert in watts down there by Compton in south central LA as the Warlocks. They're embedded as a San Francisco thing under the same guys in the St. Nashbury era of Charles Manson, of folks like you know again, so on and so forth, with all the other political machinations up the process that are going on there, and it's the Beatniks to bring us that. It's Herbcane from the San Francisco Chronicle who coins the term beatnik, and it is all these folks like Ken Kesey, Allen Ginsburg, William Burrows, Jack Kerouac. They literally launch this movement we're discussing of the music that is mashed into this movement that comes from Laurel Canyon preceding this right, because we're talking about sixty five through sixty seven where this music is being developed early sixty four really with the Birds and Bobby Boseley and Kenneth Anger, huge Crowleyites and part of the Manson family the pre date Manson in that era. So there's a there's an element of this cult activity that the predates Charlie getting out of prison there in sixty seven simultaneously that his buddy Edward when Edwards the possible Zetia killer. By the way, they're both let out in Pearl at the same time. That seems convenient. But we we look at this beatnik situation and it's all ci a documented Jack, you know, Kerawak, Ken Kesey, you know, Alan Ginsburg, William Burrows, the scientologists. We got a lot of kid dealers in this group too. It's very strange. Cara WAC's a fucking Nazi. By the way, I don't have anyone knew that one that got that was kind of surprising.
Speaker 4: Cara Wac was what Mike Myers said that he uh used for his inspiration for the film.
Speaker 5: Just so you guys, that's a good tie back, it is.
Speaker 2: That's a good that's a fun fact, Dotty. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now are you altim there with the King Kill thirty three? Theory of Jane Shelby Downward in the assassinations a legissassinations there of John F. Kennedy. Mm hmmm, that's Jack Kerowac's friend. Him and James Shelby Downard were BFFs.
Speaker 4: Downard's book is really good with all of that. Yeah, super like informative.
Speaker 2: Kine, have you ever heard these ideas of the mystical toponymy and assassinations of JFK and a very esoteric psychodrama led on by these same intelligence agencies that were describing as the machinations behind the beat Nicks and the local Canyon movement.
Speaker 3: When I lived in San Diego, my boss is at the liquor store I worked out. We're brothers, and I.
Speaker 2: Remember these guys. I liked these guys, Yeah, Tom.
Speaker 3: And Steve yea and the place is called the Lawyer one Shop and Spirit Shop. I'm sorry, And so they used to share with me all the stories. And Steve was actually a music and Tom was a musician, great guitar player, so he knew a lot of these people. So here I'll just to wrap up what I was saying is you had these military connections. Definitely a lot of these music musicians had high level coincidentally military grade parents. And so what I think is to have just like you did do today, where you bring in the talent, Am I right? And so then you indoctrinate a doctrinary. And so what I think happened is when you talk about the grateful dead and a CikA. I think that that's probably the connection with the leucinogenics as far as maybe it was experimented on by government agencies. Somehow it gets to the kids, then it just spreads like wildfire. You have to look at like Mollie used to be prescribed by psychiatrists for couples that we're having issues in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: What you call did you call me Mollie? I like it that I do, and I know me and interroject I do. I always just want to try to keep us back on track a bit. But I do like your heads at and and and I appreciate those thoughts. And I used to be a lot like what you're saying is where I used to be a lot on these subjects. And I'm not saying it's to your lack of information or education. I'm not saying that to be a dick about her anything. I'm just saying like, over time, I have developed new thoughts when I do learn new information. And I assure you, sir, when the tabs. The founder of the Tavistal Institute's son is the manager in music publishing president or music president of The Grateful Deads and Music Publishing Company and best friends with Jerry Garcia. We're not looking at these We're not looking at an organic movement.
Speaker 5: One hundred.
Speaker 2: We're not looking at it. And again, it pains me to say that because I was a huge grateful Dead fan. It's strange to say that, you know, to hear that it fell, that's spent five years in I'm bat it was. It was a grateful Dead fan. I assuged. It was weird folks, even over there when I'm wearing TI dies, you know what I mean? Were you really I was huged a yeah, even in my twenties for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just want to say before we get back to the movie, these comments are fucked up today. I mean, they got like a fifty to fifty split of people saying like really useful information, and then another three or four people who are just being absolutely retired.
Speaker 2: I see, well, I see, I don't know what this comment is, but they're out of here. Yeah, I don't know. I'm just now catching up. There is I see some wild some wild comments. Actually I can't I can't do anything about that one.
Speaker 5: I was just like we were all talking and I looked over and I was like, what the fuck is.
Speaker 2: This yea, I don't know who that is.
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 5: I didn't even see like big black cocks and I, well, it's not.
Speaker 2: We don't need that. We don't we don't need it. We don't need to give a further plaid for him. Gross, it's on. I just sent you all note on the back that how to take care of I can't. I can't do any onminion.
Speaker 3: But the.
Speaker 2: The oh yeah, I'm way behind in comments, way behind it. Uh so the where were we at before? We were talking about broadcasting corps?
Speaker 5: She mentioned Mike Myers inspiration Jack Carroa.
Speaker 2: Jack, thank you forget about H. S.
Speaker 6: Thompson as well, which I think is another talented person that worked hard to where he was getting. If you want to say it was in documentary that that's the way I see it, that there's a biggure element.
Speaker 2: Strange enough, he's friends with Jared Jack Carrowac. I think they're Nazi channels. I mean they have some right wing extremists circles going around Jack Carrouac, James Shelby Downer, and folks like Thompson.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: So one of the guys I can't think of his name right now. He was with Thompson on his nineteen seventy two campaign. I think with Nixon, one of these guys in that crew was one of one of Cara Wax friends there with James Bowner was in that crew with That's what I'm saying. I just you know, and in Hunter S. Thompson, you know, he's guarding the Esslin Institute while they're building it. He's the he's the security guard there. I mean, let's get out, let's get out of town, folks, you know, I mean not. You know, again, I have no proof, but I buy into the stories of all the snuff films and he was allegedly filming and stuff like that, So I don't find it would be a savory character cane Unfortunately, who's that? What's the Thompson.
Speaker 5: Don't even get me started on that guy.
Speaker 2: He let Processing and Johnny Depp live in his house. I mean, let me. I don't. I don't have a card Caring member or a statement from Hunter S. Thompson. He was a processed guy, but you know, he walks like a processed guy, talks like a processed guy. He's probably my point.
Speaker 3: My point is, I don't think think that the whole movement is something that people were born into. I think it's something when you could when you can conglomerate in this area, there's there's different options that you have scientology process.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: But you know, I just wanted to mention, Juliet that you blew my mind when uh what was that before we were talking about?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, I don't want to forget it now.
Speaker 2: Uh, don't you better come up with an answer. You know what's coming.
Speaker 3: I know it's coming down. Just show me down.
Speaker 5: Was it about Was it about Mackenzie Phillips.
Speaker 3: Or nose before that? Darn't it?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 3: Because okay, one of my platforms is the prettier the face, the darker the heart. And so when you said that about the bay the extraction stuff, because you you can't you can't sit on this on this uh YouTube channel right now and say what are we talking about again?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: And so you can't say, oh, the Shiners they have a dark agen. There's just no proof they do all the but look at the extremes that they go to for children and the access that that gives you. And you know, Marty, the Danny Thomas Foundation, those types of things that cater to kids are the possibly you know, so.
Speaker 2: No, I I don't. Again, I hate to interject, just want to try to keep on keep on track here, and I know your heads at and I appreciate where your head's at. It's a very reasonable statement. You're making my track pad in my computer jam for some reason. What's going on here? Huh?
Speaker 3: The uh?
Speaker 2: My point being is that we do have evidence of folks being born into this. We have evidence like Ousley they the Dancing Bear from The Grateful Dead. He's connected directly into this beatnik movement I'm describing tonight, and it's a beatnik movement that we see celebrates on this entire film. That's and that's kind of what I always wanted to bring it back in here. Is this The term beatnik kind of gets into this chronicle situation. We see a scene from the San Francisco Chronicle, which is again the heart of the zodiac. Again, we're gonna we're in a movie about a serial killer. So I don't think these things should be ignored. I think I somehow put comments on the screen, and I don't even know how I did that at this point in time, folks, So you know, I apologize, Juliev. I'm covering me up there as far as comments go, the uh but so, And it is with this beatnik movement we see again out of the Cara WACs, the Burrows, the you know, et cetera, et cetera, and Ousley, so Olsley comes out of the same movement. He's the chemist. He's born into a very elite line family like that, and he's he's he's a chemist for the LSD. That that's not stolen, I mean, it's intentionally. It's documented that he's doing for the CIA. He knew he was doing for the CIA, and they're distributed through Grateful Dead Concerts, which is being managed by the founder of the Tavistock's son who was friends with Jolly West. He set up the program that Jolly West would come take over at UCLA. Before Jolly West got there, he laid then, you know, laid the groundwork, it seems. So we're talking to all MKL for stuff, you know what I mean. So I think that's interesting. We see that highlighted here in the beat next story, right, because it is this Beatnicks and we see we see the term beatnik being described as a as a combination of the term sputnick and what was the other half for that, I don't remember. But we see that, we see them highlight we even so we see the beat the beat poets all right, all the places we see throughout the film Mike Myers character, right, it's all beat Beat Poets, right, and uh, that's the whole underlying plot line, right. And then we see at one point, uh that his uh as presumably as that's his younger brother, right, the kid from the Mighty Ducks. Right, But like is Mike Myers character's younger brother, the you know head, but they call his head sputnik.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to do.
Speaker 2: I'm all jammed up on this end in as forest, he's got its own weather jammed.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a great scene. And speaking of another film with kids that had probably some dark ship you know, is about Mighty Ducks, you know what I mean? Those kids didn't turn.
Speaker 5: Out right, No, they did not, And there was it wasn't the main guy from the sandlot in Mighty Ducks.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's a lot.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of crossovers in. There's that one kid Rock Pierce who played the young Emelio Stevez and he's a deadler and uh did those other folks and uh, you know, so on and so forth. You know, he's part of that den, that digital entertainment network that was owned by Geffen. He was the diddler that ran that operation. He was his young boy toy rock Piers. He was Steve Bannon's guest the last inauguration. Just then, on that note, we see the Beatnicks being venerated throughout this entire film, throughout the poetry, you know, the whole plotline of which I'll get you in a minute, because I want to ask y'all, what's Charlie McKenzie's job. How does he make money? But on that note, hold on one second, all right, head he.
Speaker 8: Paper, No move that melon of yours and get the paper. If you can't pulla not cargant and cranium about. I'm not kidding that. Boys heads like spotnik sphracle but quick pointy in the past.
Speaker 3: Well that was.
Speaker 2: So we literally see the continued veneration in this film of you know, of the whole Beatnick thing, and again the beat Nicks turn into the hippies through the direct the direct connections of the Jack Kerouac and the Mary pranksters, et cetera in the alsy situation. Right, So are you familiar with the Tuesday Weld factor in that in that environment this beat Nick hippie machinations right where the Beatnicks meet the hippies. Are you familiar with the Tuesday world situation there?
Speaker 5: Julia, Oh, well, she's involved in everything, isn't she?
Speaker 3: She is?
Speaker 2: Indeed she is indeed, well, she's involved in the TV show that we see the first beat Nick depicted Gilligan.
Speaker 5: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, old Bob. I was about to call him Bob Denver for a second. You know it is Bob Denver, right, Bob? Yeah, that's what. Yeah. So he's he's the first, if I can find it here somewhere, he is the first. Here we go. He is the first Beatnick we see. So this is the proto hippie movement. This is and this is Tuesday Wild. She's in the same TV show, The Many Loves of Adobie Gillis. You know this one?
Speaker 3: I know, Adobie Gills Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well you you, sir? Please tell us what is The Many Lives of Debbie Gillis.
Speaker 3: It was a beating at comedy with Gilligan and you know an interesting fact about the captain wore that captain's outfit for the rest of his life, Like he would go to bars dressed as the captain and people would buy you know, and uh till the day he died. Donna Wells uh not pictured.
Speaker 2: There is this a Gilligan story or Abie Gillis story, I'm sorry I got I got off track, or is this an next girlfriend story? Did you date her?
Speaker 3: Well, my mom and I went to go see Donna Wells at the Showboat Dinner Theater and she was going to play there. She was Maryanne on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they never they had to do that because they never got royalties for that show.
Speaker 3: Bob very broke. He was a radio Gilligan's Island is actually one of the most underrating movies of all time.
Speaker 2: Well back to mister Gilligan here who I first knew to be before gilligans aland I knew him to be a radio host in southern West Virginia. So that was what That's what happens when these people like Old Cocaine Bob and Phili Spactory gang take all the money from the from the talent in which they produce things with. That's that's my take on that. But we see Crab's character Mayindard Crabs, portrayed by actor Bob Denver, begins the series as a beatnik with a go t hip slang language and generally unkept bohemian appearance. Again, this is where the proto hippie movement begins, and there's a direct lineage with all of these things. And again topic for another day. That I know Julia and I is one of our favorite characters that we both have interest in is the actress Tuesday Weld. And this is she's in this series, and she's also the connecting principle amongst the hippie and beatnik movement, strangely enough, but it is the beatniks we find in the film, highlighted throughout the whole film, right that, And on that note, let's let's do a round table here on this question. We see it. We're introduced to Charlie Mackenzie mike Meyer's character, as we saw on the trailer, right, and he's a poet, right, which does in the context of the nineties doesn't make a lot of sense, But in the context of the fifties and the beatnik movement, that was what these fellos did, right, But what did what did Charlie? How does Charlie mackenzie live?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: What what's his job?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: They don't really tell us, right, like what are your all his thoughts? And how he how he makes money?
Speaker 3: He he was like a writer or something like that, right, who's he writing for? Tell us or something like that? Or I don't remember. That's a good question, Jane.
Speaker 5: Do they even mention it?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: Here's the deal. You know how many times I watched this film before I even asked that question. I watched this film at least it made the Century Club before I said, you know what, wait a second, because it was after I started learning about all these beat Nicks and the hippies and the machinations behind the same right, because again, I love San Francisco. I did not want to hear these cia machinations of the grateful dead and these activities. But you know, the facts are facts. In my opinion, I called him, how's a season? But you know, I watched it so many times? What does he do? They don't tell us, do they?
Speaker 3: M Well, he does stand up poetry?
Speaker 2: Well that but that's that's a nod back to the Beatnik movement. That's what they did, right, Those were the Beatnik poets.
Speaker 5: So what is your theory?
Speaker 2: Well, his best friends a detective, right, mm hmm. So he seems like he's a some sort of narc or co intel prone formant m infiltrating the scenes, just like the Beatniks did, right, Project Chaos, FBI, co intel pro, whichever you want to cut it. But it's the same thing the Beatniks did. They were doing the same activities. We see that with Charlie mackenzie.
Speaker 5: Well because at the very beginning of the movie when he's talking to his friend and he's like, you look like a pimp. That's you look like a like an undercover police officer. That yeah, kind of look like a pimp. And he was like, I am an undercover police officer that's trying to look like a pimp.
Speaker 2: So that's why I made that Chips reference before also because what I really meant was not Chips. But the other one starts skiing Hutch because he says he looks like Huggy Bear and he does. Why is he dressed like a seventies pimp as an undercover detective in the nineteen nineties?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: What is that a throwback. What you know, what are they saying and doing? Mike Myers rewrote this whole script.
Speaker 4: Yes, there was a huge problem with it was like a huge it almost went to court or did so?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if before we start unpacking, Oh, did you have any other comments on what his job was? Does anyone else pick up on anything there hiding?
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 2: So we see the plotline of the serial killer play out around around the story of Charlie Mackenzie's beat poet whose best friend, Anthony Lapalgia, is a start skiing hutch huggy bear guy. So that's what I'm saying, Like, they don't tell us what he's doing for a job. He's always with his police detective. I mean, you know, you just put two and two together at that point, you know, I called him how to sea. But we see the whole narrative unfold around this kind of plotline.
Speaker 8: Right here, he'll decrying himself to sleep the night on this huge pillar.
Speaker 12: Hey mom, I find it interesting that you refer to the Weekly World News as the paper.
Speaker 3: The paper contains facts.
Speaker 11: This paper contains facts, and this paper has the eighth highest circulation in the whole wide world. Right twenty fact, pregnant man gives birth.
Speaker 4: That's a fact.
Speaker 10: There is little.
Speaker 2: I just want to point out that, you know, sometimes I'm not saying all the time, but sometimes, just as they were stating, there, you can find facts in these weekly World News things, because that's where I learned about Nathaniel bar Jona for the very first time, out of the Weekly World News while standing at a grocery store in Great Falls, Montana, about a kidndling, psychopathic, cannibalistic, homicidal serial killer who murdered some folks there in the same town. I learned it in from an edition of the Weekly World News. Strangely enough, so you can't learn facts from the Weekly World News, but it is.
Speaker 5: They also mentioned that in Men in Black, the first one, when he's training him, he's like, the real news comes from these and it was like, y where the some something crashed in my yard and was wearing my husband like an Edgar suit or whatever?
Speaker 3: To me?
Speaker 5: You know, I think they have to put like the tabloids truth stuff in there.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the premise is, oh, for sure, right, for sure, that he's a successful single guy, never been married, but is unable to find someone and that's the whole quest. That becomes the quest of the thumb, and he falls in love with the girl and then obviously I don't want to reveal the end, but uh.
Speaker 2: So that that is obviously there is some he's got some he's got some problems, right, but his mom describes him that she's worried about him. But he can't maintain a girlfriend relationship. Again, I don't know how he's supposed to do. What job does he have? She doesn't even know. They never discussed when he's discussing his parents, there's never a conversation about employment. I'm just pointing these things out because it took me hundreds of times to watch this for even realize, what does this dude do for a living? How's this guy have money? His parents used to run a butcher shop. We do We learned that over the hagis right.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmn he worked in the butcher shop, so we knew he had one job.
Speaker 2: As a teenager.
Speaker 3: I think they probably, if it was intentional or not, left it and ambiguous to uh just let you in your mind imagine what a successful person is.
Speaker 6: That's it's like that's kind of just assumed and established to the beginning of the movie. Mike Myers has his own place, he's got you know, everything's together.
Speaker 3: The only thing that keeps faltering his life is the whip.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't disagree with your assessment. That is a very uh that's a very accurate assessment of the plot narratives of the film, for sure. For sure. I just I questioned, when I see gaps, why didn't they describe that? What are they telling us when they don't describe something like that? Like why does he drive that old bus? To ask carb he's got money? Where does he live? You don't ever see his house.
Speaker 3: You don't want to miss you, You want to want to perfect lead. That's why you always find in Hollywood movies they try to find that girl next door. Look that's pretty, but it just has the pause where you could you feel like you had a chance, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Is he homeless? Because Harriet's got a pretty big, pretty big spice move in there? Right?
Speaker 3: We don't see his home doing just capt the charmedhouse. That's his parents though, right, arm is where they went in their honeymo charm.
Speaker 2: But we don't see his house there right right, So as I'm gonna play a next clip about the serial killer. Then we can start unpacking the narratives the characters in these in these locations. If y'all don't don't mind.
Speaker 4: There is.
Speaker 11: Missus X, the honeymoon murderer. She marries men under fake identities and then she murders him.
Speaker 4: She's murdered three men already.
Speaker 8: Look.
Speaker 11: Victim number one was a lounge singer, Victim number two a Russian martial arts expert. And she's also killed a plumber named Ralph Elliott.
Speaker 4: And her whereabouts unknown.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Yeah, in my.
Speaker 2: In my name, you, on my on my dream, you and my.
Speaker 8: Yourselic Yeah, I did, on baby, I deed you the bustling.
Speaker 2: I had. I had to leave the drunken dad in there. It's a great part.
Speaker 8: My eyes, my eyes.
Speaker 6: I mean, you made a good point earlier in saying you were used to seeing him as gets in my buddy, and you know.
Speaker 3: These characters, his characters are always over the top. But it's even with his dad, it's it's it's more of a regular character. And and he's just he made something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, thank you, and the uh, I think I just realized what you're you're kind of onto jj is.
Speaker 3: I think they make him this plain neutral character, this this NPC, you know, not non player character that's just kind of generic that way, the family members that he plays and these type of things stand out more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I see what you're saying. And that was actually some I think, if I remember correctly, someone of the critical response to the film was they wanted to see it about the family and they didn't like the character of Charlie mackenzie. I love the Charlie McKenzie character. Don't get.
Speaker 3: Rollers, I mean favorite.
Speaker 2: I think it's fantastic on every front. I'm just in the writing is great. Again. I appreciate what Myers did to the script because I can't imagine it was. I mean, he had to make it better. He could have been this good, you know, So I just I do point out that we don't know his home, we don't know his job, right, go ahead, Hoddie.
Speaker 4: Oh, they were just gonna film it in New York and they were going to make it more like a real spy movie. And Sharon Stone was supposed to play the woman. So yeah, the completely and that's why he kind of fought for the rights to it, and they they wouldn't give it. It was a whole big thing. They went, they.
Speaker 2: Screwed them out of the rights. No, they know, the Screen Actress Guild. They screwed him and his two partners out of the rights.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm yep, and they were super upset because they basically rewrote it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, for sure. So we have the weird character of Charlie mackenzie. We've seen his parents, his brother, but his buddy the detective there in the conspiracy theory scene. And then we haven't been quite introduced to Harriet's sister though, have we. She's the other main character. She is obviously a spoiler alert, she is the serial killer. Now we don't learn that so much later in the film because obviously, as we saw the mom him off all of these different dead husbands, Charlie keeps finding out that, like you know, throughout the film, he's finding out that another one of these these dead husbands pops up, and he thinks that he's telling his detective buddy, like, hey, this lady's a serial killer, right, and his detective buddy says, look, I looked into one of those cases, and you know that wasn't the case, and that was the case of Ralph Elliott. And then all of a sudden halfway through the film, we see twist, right because we see that he learns that Ralph Elliott, you know, he breaks up with Harriet as a result of that. Right, we see that Ralph Elliott, you know, may might not be Yes, sir, well, I think he was the plumber. I think he was the plumber. We find out that he may not have been murdered. Oh, I mean the whole I mean, I think there's probably even something to that with all these victims. I just didn't quite go into that deep of an analysis on him. But we find out that as far as the turning point goes, is that Ralph Elliott may have been may not have been murdered. So he overhears that again in the San Francisco Chronicle.
Speaker 9: Is Frank, Nah, just.
Speaker 12: These two been dead around here? I got this one here, a tourist heart attack on a cable car.
Speaker 3: God left his heart in San Francisco.
Speaker 6: Hey, it's a real person you're talking about, all right, I'm sorry, I'm serious.
Speaker 12: There was another one here in native San Francisco plumber Elliott.
Speaker 3: Ralph moved to.
Speaker 12: Dallas, disappeared four months ago.
Speaker 2: The body was found in.
Speaker 3: A sewer well. Guy takes his job too seriously.
Speaker 5: Life goes down to dream.
Speaker 3: Did they mention anything about his wife?
Speaker 2: All right, okay, I got this.
Speaker 5: Heart is so funny too.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got I got the other half of that. When I wanted to take an intermission on the just and just talk about that clip. Did you all have any thoughts on that clip?
Speaker 3: I think that's the scene that made me think that he was a writer for the paper. I guess I just always assumed that he was just some type of journalist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's dropping off. He's dropping off the anniversary announcement for his folks. When we see Califanakis at the party, right.
Speaker 3: Right, I guess I yeah, I didn't even I don't know. I guess I never thought about what he did as far as it goes big. Yeah, Like I think I think they make him as generic un likable at the same time character, you know, like when she when she when they're at her house the first time, and he's like, listen, I'm gonna go ahead and go home. This is usually where I mess up in situations by going too fast, and she goes He's like, I don't think I should sleep with you. She goes, I want to sleep with you, Okay, let's go or whatever he drops.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's a classic Mike Myers though, right, that's some Saturday Night Live style humor. I think that he inserted some of his classic style humor in there.
Speaker 3: They do leave a lot to imagination as far as his current situation in life, though, but they felt much deeper into his background, don't they, with his parents and the whole.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. That was the critics review too. They focused a lot on that, but that wasn't really part of the story though, even though they focused a lot of that. So I think this again, to me, this is telling you what Myers the story Myers is trying to tell here, you know. So what that is I don't know. But again, they're standing in the Houston or the Houston San Francisco Chronicle, right, which is a game where Herb Kane was the editor for during the Zodiac ladders being sent to Herb Kane the editor, right, and he also is the guy that coined the term beatnicks. So back to why are they doing that inside the San Francisco Chronicle. That's a deeper meaning I think Heidi or Julia. Did y'ill have any thoughts on those that portion of the scene anything particular?
Speaker 5: Only that is hilarious.
Speaker 2: Turning point though, right, major turning points where that's because he takes Carr. You're back right?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, he tells.
Speaker 3: He tells him, Uh, he asked him, Uh did they say anything about his wife? He's like, all right, that's I got, did anything about his wife?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 9: Okay, Look, I know that we're talking about real people.
Speaker 3: Here, so I'm sorry, No, no, I'm serious. Did they mention the wife? Look, I'm sorry, you know I you know I. I didn't mean to make a joke about other people's lives. No, No, I'm really serious that they mentioned the wife.
Speaker 9: You win.
Speaker 12: Okay, I'm a bad person, taking am saying I'm insensitive, saying I'm he's not saying they mentioned.
Speaker 4: The they mentioned the wife?
Speaker 5: No, No, they didn't mention the wife.
Speaker 9: You're happy?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I'm insensitive.
Speaker 4: I'm a very insensitive man.
Speaker 8: Stop your job.
Speaker 3: Look at that's what they're paying you for.
Speaker 2: Class.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 2: There's a lot more again, like that scene and other scenes. But so what what what about the characters we saw. I'll actually forgot to pull up a clip of the actual serial killer. I'll pull up the ending clipper to show us here after we go over the characters. But out of these different scenes, you all noticed the houses and the characters. Why don't you start us off on that. What are some of the biggest takeaways on the characters in the locations.
Speaker 4: So I really focused in on some odd things because I figured, like, go on the outer spectrum there. And so this house was called the Dunsmeyer Hellman Estate and it's featured us eat corner in yeah at the in uh huh. And and so with this one, I found this really interesting with what's going on there. They actually bought it. So this Dunsmeyer guy bought it for his bride and died on his honeymoon, and that's basically what they're filming there. So that was kind of fun.
Speaker 2: And then I'm glad you all picked up on that one. I got a picture of that in here somewhere. I'm just trying to find it.
Speaker 4: Yes, and his wife actually died a little bit after that as well. It's been used for a lot of scary movies, including Phantasma in nineteen seventy nine. Burnt Offerings in nineteen seventy six of You to Kill in nineteen eighty five, and there was like a bunch of other ones.
Speaker 3: So that's a great.
Speaker 2: Burnt offerings. That's kind of.
Speaker 4: Weird Offerings Offers seventy six, Yes, very strange. And the room that they rented when they went there for their honeymoon was the Robbie Burns Room. And that is a free Masonic poet who's super into the occult back in the day. He is Scottish and was a member of the Koshalan. Let's see how to say it.
Speaker 2: Do you know who else is a thirty second degree Scottish write freemason? Michael Richards. We just sell him.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I did not know that this guy was like a deep It's called the Koshalan fencible member. He was that, and it's like a super cultic faction, so.
Speaker 2: Aka the hard R Richards. Thank you, wes h.
Speaker 4: So super wild.
Speaker 2: But that was fun for me to but yeah, I'm sorry, sorry, Oh you're good.
Speaker 4: I just thought that crap crap, Yes.
Speaker 2: He needs to play doc and back to the future future Kine. I agree, King would be a good doc. There was there was now that you mentioned that there was actually a there was actually a connection to this film and Back to the Future, and it'll come back to me. Oh yeah, I'm sorry. One of the Beating It guys Jacks for Foddy. He he serves in the Scientologists UFO Aliens guy. You know, he's actually apparently the character basis for Doc Brown from Back to the Future and he's part of the beat Nick movement as well from San Francisco.
Speaker 4: Just saying, so, these are a couple other random things that I had from They weren't they were part of the wall, you know, the Scottish Hall of Fame, and I just wanted to mention some of those if this is a good time for that where it's part of the house, or should.
Speaker 2: I let's uh, let's take a quick speak of that murder that went down here, right, What was that about?
Speaker 4: Really? Uh well, he just died. He got sick and died on his honeymoon, and so it was really odd he wasn't murder then, like we but makes one wonder this is really old, so would they know if it was a poisoning? And then we're watching this show where he thinks he's being poisoned, but also dies on his honeymoon, so that was weird. And then she gets the house and you know, she dies like very shortly after. It wasn't too many years later, so it was very strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, quite a property too, right.
Speaker 4: Oh, beautiful, gorgeous. It's a it does weddings now and it's like an Airbnb type wedding thing. So if anybody's getting married and you want a haunted house, because they do say there's paranormal activity there.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, I wonder if they run this thing as like a B and B or something that you could go stay out, because I would definitely good, let's go. Yeah, I would say for sure, you're yay, we can.
Speaker 4: We can call Janet too.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, it's spooky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of a little bit spooky.
Speaker 2: It is, right, It's not like it's not really out in the in the wilderness or nothing. That's kind of right there, right, No, it's weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I thought that was kind of fun.
Speaker 6: That's another interesting point as far as houses like this go, when you say they don't make them like this anymore.
Speaker 3: When you look at like the Chicago's World Fair, they're in the twenty.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think it was a little bit before that, but yes, well.
Speaker 3: Like within what a year over a swamp and then they just tore it right down, you know.
Speaker 6: And even there's a lot of houses here from the fifties in Tharwater, Florida, and they just they they're.
Speaker 3: So well built that they're they're I mean, it just it makes modern construction. And you just wonder about what when you look back at like the thirteen hundreds and sixteen hundreds, with the beautiful cathedrals and stuff that they built, you wonder what they're not telling us for sure.
Speaker 4: And that's was eighteen ninety nine when it was built just for house.
Speaker 3: It's hard to say it's a house now it's a B and B though, or whatever.
Speaker 2: I'll say. What they're not telling us is that's why Harriet and Charlie broke up, because they broke up right in front of this house and they claim it's a full house.
Speaker 4: But not that day, different day.
Speaker 2: So what I'm saying, so this is this is the house again the scene in the film I meant to I just want to bring it back to this before we go past the chronologically in the film when they did get back together after he heard the Ralph Elliott thing that was you know, that was that Ralph Elliott seems after he broke up with her in front of this house. Again, this is the full house house. Back to the Cocaine Bob connections, if you will, and the Manson murders, if you will. Again, this is the guy that owns this Manson property. The Ciello Drive is executive producer. But we what else do we see with that? With that home? Did anyone else pick up anything else? And that duns moround, I'm just that guy.
Speaker 4: That guy that they said they had that room that the Robbie Burrows room was that that guy is like, seriously, you guys should look into that secret society. It's it's pretty woo so really old.
Speaker 2: All right, nice? Nice? So did anyone else have any locations that they picked up on before we go into the conspiracy theory scene? Is one of these characters.
Speaker 5: My time to shine is definitely gonna be the living room scene with the dad. That's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Without further ado.
Speaker 11: He's giving Lindon those rubbish again.
Speaker 8: Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny jam that there's a secret society. If the five wealthiest people in the world known as the Pentavert who run everything in the world, including the newspapers and me triannually. Are the secret country mansion in Colorado, not dads the meadows.
Speaker 4: So who's in this panthereoid?
Speaker 8: The Queen, the Vatican, the Getty's, the lost Child's. I'm Colonel Sanders. Before he went TETs up. I hated the colonel with his oe beady eyes and that smug liquor his face. Oh you're gonna buy my chicken?
Speaker 3: Oh? How can you hate the colonel.
Speaker 8: Because he puts an addictive chemicals chicken that makes you cleave it fortnitely, Smarters.
Speaker 2: Interesting classic scene. I can watch it over again and over again. So Colonel Sanders.
Speaker 9: Sent you this?
Speaker 4: Yes, I had to. Or did you get it too? You saw this too?
Speaker 2: You said you said that to me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is all fantastic with Colonel Sanders. This is a real picture of the church prophets that are like top echelon guys. It cracked me up so bad knowing that Colonel Sanders. Actually the very first Kentucky Fried chicken ever made is in Salt Lake City. There was a guy that helped him named Pete Harman, and he is the key piece for Kentucky Fried Chicken. He's helped advertise and run it. He's also the one that came up with fingerlooking good statement. I'm nervous to say that with the chat today, but anyways, yeah.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 4: We fixed that. And then also he owns all. So this guy, Pete Harmon owned all of the Kentucky Fried Chickens in Utah, Washington, Nevada, and California. And he's a Mormon, and they were super good friends. They were best friends until yep, until he died, and well one of them died. Colonel Sanders died first, and Colonel Sanders, just FYI was a Freemason, lodged six fifty one Henryville, Dana Yep. So I just thought it was funny they gave him a little homage right here. I wonder if that was for this Harmon guy, Pete Harmon. Maybe it was a nod to all the tithing he paid.
Speaker 5: My uh my one and only thing that I took away from that little speech was also about Colonel Sanders, which I find interesting that you picked that too, because I have watched a lot of movies where secret societies and people who run everything are mentioned. The Vatican and the Queen are dead giveaways like everybody knows those. I did find it interesting that he mentioned the Gettys, the lesser known one. The Gettys do probably run everything, especially media and bens.
Speaker 4: Yes, the Gettys.
Speaker 2: There are the people behind Gavin News and the things in California right now are bring brought to us by the Getty family.
Speaker 13: Through lay right into controlling the media and a lot of ship. So this is what all those guys have in common.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Julia, the in that good back to that picture right there in the white suits if you don't mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, you know you can see what they have in common. Is there we bea the eyes.
Speaker 2: Good one good Their.
Speaker 4: Canes too, their canes, don't miss that, right?
Speaker 2: Are you all familiar with this fellow. He's the guy that took over Colonel's KFC and made it what it was. John Y. Brown. He's a former governor of Kentucky. He took cocaine Bob's third wife from Phyllis Diller, former Miss America, and he's the reason why they have decadent parties of the Kentucky Derby because of all that cocaine. He was wrapped up in something called the Bluegrass Conspiracy with his attorney and best friend's son. Drew Thornton is the guy that jumped out of that aircraft wearing two thousand dollars loafers, armed to the teeth with some submachine machine guns from Mitch Morbell and his Cobra arms, and had a bunch of cocaine trapped to him. So, and that's what the bear found, any of that cocaine for cocaine Bear? But that was John Why Brown's buddies and gang. They're in Kentucky.
Speaker 5: Your family is from Kentucky, isn't it U?
Speaker 2: People? Yes, ma'am you do.
Speaker 5: I thought you had mentioned it before. Maybe I'm remembering.
Speaker 2: That wrong, but you remember correctly. Old Charles Manson and I are from Pikeville.
Speaker 5: Also Pikeville. That's right, that's right, because my family is also from well most of actually all of my family is is from the Appalachian Mountains in Kentucky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I like, uh, what are we talking about?
Speaker 5: So they grew up in I think Butcher's Holler. It's us said it all the time, But now I'm forgetting.
Speaker 2: I have not I'm not familiar with that name. So I go and say, I don't know, say if you're they're from a Wise Virginia, Logan County, West Virginia, or Pikeville, Kentucky. I'm related to like every county there.
Speaker 5: It's close to Pikeville, but it's it's not I mean, it's close, but it's not Pikeful. But anyways, I grew up in Kentucky and I've I've eaten a million KFC's, right. Yeah, there was a bunch of KFC's in my hometown and I had really only experienced KFC from Kentucky and then when I moved and I had it other places. I do want to just say, it tastes different. It tastes like they definitely have added some chemicals and shiited to it. I've had, yeah something because I've had kfc in multiple different states and they all it all tasted really weird to me compared to the KFC's from actual Kentucky. I don't know. Maybe there's franchisements the Mormons ruined it. You think so, because I can't tell, like the franchise KFCs from like a chain KFC, like the chicken does taste different, like they've done.
Speaker 4: They they said that he was the one that made the ingredients for the special like spices. This guy from Utah sol maybe just for I don't know if that's just for his or or they're I'm.
Speaker 5: Cause I know that some are franchised. But anyways, I find it interesting that John Wayne Gacy actually married a woman whose father owned a bunch of KFS franchises, and he actually became the manager of a KFC and that's where he actually started meeting a lot of the young men that he inevitably ended up raping and killing at gfc's. And also John Wayne Gacy asked for his last meal a bucket of KFC and some French fries. So I do think it's interesting that like the whole programmed to kill thing comes back in in connection with KFC.
Speaker 3: Hold on right there, Julia, KFC has potato wedges.
Speaker 5: Except to correct you, that's what the article it says. It says John Wayne Gacy asks for a bucket of of KFC, twelve shrimps and French fries and a pound of strawberries for his last meal.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I did not know that.
Speaker 5: And somebody put in the comments. Gaysey was known as the Colonel but so wasn't Michael Ichino.
Speaker 2: Well he was actually a colonel, though at least Gaysey was not in the military.
Speaker 4: Right, No, he was not.
Speaker 5: But anyways, that was my interesting KFC uh Ax murder connection.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's maybe it's a baby or a baby oil that they're putting in the KFC there.
Speaker 2: What else you got came? What did you see anything with some some of these conspiracy theory stuff? Did anything tip you off there or any interest of any greater concerns or study you will?
Speaker 6: I just I like the tie in because you say, well, the family is irrelevant to the story, like the critics said.
Speaker 3: But the tie the whole tie in of the plot of the movie is his mom reading that.
Speaker 6: Paper and telling him the headline and all of the details, and then one by one he notices the martial arts stuff on the wall and the plumber story and he puts it all together from the insignificant little bit.
Speaker 3: With his parents.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. And if I may play a scene on that note, because the pivotal scene he gets back together, he goes and says he wants to marry her.
Speaker 4: Right? Are we moving on from conspiracies real quick? I did? Okay? Right?
Speaker 2: We can stay on that. I was just going to go over the then we can say we get some more information on I was just going to go on that note. I just hold that note.
Speaker 4: There's there's one thing with the Scottish Wall when we get there, and then the Pentabre. I just want to mention on the Pentabre. It means five truths and it's all for the greater good, so very much like New World Order stuff. So I just want to mention that before we moved in and.
Speaker 2: Actually spawned on Netflix series by Myers later, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was actually a nod to that. Well he said the pantabric then and then it comes out like what twenty five thirty years later or something.
Speaker 2: But it's based on that scene. I mean, that's what I didn't do very well.
Speaker 4: No, it's an easter egg there though for everybody to see, so for sure, it's that's interesting.
Speaker 2: What what about the Scottish Hall of Fame? Did you Hall of Fame?
Speaker 4: I love it so the Scottish Hall Wall of Fame, the ones I did pull off of there that kind of meant something. We got Sean Connery, who's a speculated freemason. We've got Sena E. Who has some major occult connections, especially through Prince earlier. And she made the fifth Filthy fifteen with the Satanic Panic where the parents started putting this stuff up for this specific song called Sugar Walls. That was a whole thing with her and Prince and then well, I mean sugar Walls, they're suspecting that it would be female genitalia. So she made this was Sheena Easton. She's on the wall there.
Speaker 2: She interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she made the Satanic Panic parents list called the Filthy fifteen back then for that song. I know that, So yeah, she she had some yep, the suspect connections there. And then Alexander Graham Bell he's on there. He's a mark master mason and an Alika shrine and he's also the regent of the Smithsonian. We've got Sir Harry Lauder Freemason and Jackie Stewart, which I didn't find an absolute confirmation, so I'll let him slide on it. But he's a race car driver.
Speaker 2: So just to let you guys know, all right, I'm glad you looked at those who was all on that wall. I didn't. I didn't get that deep into the the characters, but we do see some interesting ones though, as I see the East and Satanic Panic one seems uniquely interesting to me.
Speaker 4: Definitely, definitely at a weird time before she kind of cleaned up her act there.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Satanic Panic, Julia mentioned this one earlier and I forgot to show it. I told you, Yes, Caine's favorite outfire from San Francisco versus the McMartin preschool owner.
Speaker 5: One fucking hundred. The dress that she wears too, is even like crazy. Oh yeah, similar, you know what I just thought of. Actually, did you guys watch they clone Tyrone on Netflix?
Speaker 2: Wait a, sue, who's cloning? I'm out of here? Folks are cloning folks here.
Speaker 5: Did you guys watch it?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: So basically it's a super conspiratial movie.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 5: Everybody else takes it whatever. But in the movie they talk about how the government has been poisoning the fried chicken in this town to make people more easily controlled and subdued. And so I just thought of that right now, because it's so interesting why they would use a fried chicken place. And it also has what's his name in it that everybody says was cloned?
Speaker 9: Uh, the.
Speaker 5: Fox Jamie Fox it's called They Cloned Tyrone.
Speaker 3: I've got movie. Actually a lot of.
Speaker 5: People says that it's trash and I love it. Oh my god, I could watch it over and over again. But so Jamie Fox is in it, and they talk about how yeah, that the government look a shadow government cloning conspiracy, and they're also poisoning the fried chicken in the town that they live in to make people more easily controlled and subdued.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie to you. This is this might be Caine's fairit movie Fried Chicken and cloning experiments.
Speaker 3: Let me let Me Chicken. Establishment to the mix is also a gus from Breaking Bad. I forgot the aim of the Chicken Place.
Speaker 6: Unt if anybody remembers out there, but that was a big part of Breaking Bad.
Speaker 2: Also well, I think with the regards to this film and the secret ingredient, from my take it was he was referred to as MSG, and the number one ingredient in Chick fil a Chicken is MSG, a highly apparently highly toxic neurotoxin het. He's a medical person. Now, she would she would know better.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if it's still in it, but it is.
Speaker 2: That man, look at the last time I looked at Chick fil A's nutrition, It's probably been about a year or so, but it's was still number one.
Speaker 5: Really, I thought Chick fil A was supposed to be the good guys of chicken.
Speaker 2: Well, let's be honest about the situation. The Tyson Corporation has been busted for cocaine trafficking. You at least investigated it for cocaine trafficking with their friends Slick Willy numerous times.
Speaker 5: Tyson is McDonald's though, right, I'm just saying that you they run the chickens, and they run all the chickens in America.
Speaker 2: They're Slick Willy's friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right. I mean Chick fil A doesn't get to get off the hook. I guess.
Speaker 2: So we we we have anything else on that scene, particularly or just the ideas of the serial killer that is Harriet. We learned it later as Harriet's sister, and I will introduce to us here in a moment. But Rose, that is interesting name, and she's Christopher Plummer's daughter. I suppose that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 5: I do have something else to add about this scene, but it comes from.
Speaker 4: The mom.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, go ahead, So right.
Speaker 5: After the scene where the dad's talking to the detective guy Mike Myers is in the kitchen with his mom and she's like, oh, I got this juicer, and she's like talking about going on a diet. Do you remember the giant she said, the Garth Brooks diet. Right, So there's all this stuff coming out about Garth Brooks being a fucking sea serial killer. Yeah, Like that's also part of the program to Kill story is that Garth Brooks is probably a real life fucking serial killer. He has been killing people for a while now.
Speaker 3: Yeahs very he's very low.
Speaker 5: I mentioned it in my Nineties series though, because I love nineties country and Garth Brooks is definitely one of my faves. But he definitely is a serial killer in my opinion at this point.
Speaker 2: I mean remembers Gaines, right, and then he tried out for the San Diego Padres for to be a picture. After that, I think, I mean, the dude's done some wild ship bil pods.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that was the other thing I'm I noticed is that she mentioned she was going on some kind of Garth Brooks diet. After the dad just got done talking about all this other conspiracy shit. It's like like, out of all the celebrities you could have chosen, you picked Garth Brooks Diet Really Like, that's I know, right, oddly specific.
Speaker 2: Well, what if the Riders at that time, when Garth Brooks was definitely a singer at that time, what are the Riders at that time knew something that we are learning now right?
Speaker 5: Also that he said he said, all of these secret families meet up in Colorado.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the airport, the Denver Airport.
Speaker 2: Well, well, not only not only that Nelson or Lawrence Rockefeller had a ranch out there when he's naming these families, all of the Skinwalker ranch and all this alien agenda stuff we see from Stephen Greer that all comes from a ranch in northern Colorado and by Lawrence Rockefeller.
Speaker 5: Well that and Stanley Kubrick also took a lot of time to film in and around Colorado. John Benet Ramsey with her crazy fucking parents and all the eyes wide shutters of Colorado, I mean yes, and the Wonderland Raids also went through Colorado. So a lot of weird and I saw in the Chicken. The chicken comments, A lot of people are talking about the chicken still over here, they're talking about how it's code for uh child pornography stuff as well, So can't forget that connection with you.
Speaker 2: Forget that.
Speaker 3: Let me throw one more into the mix. That's a double j.
Speaker 2: John denver Man.
Speaker 5: John Denver is a whole other I've covered him at nauseum on my show. That that's a whole other conspiracy for another time.
Speaker 2: But yes, oh, I'm glad you said that. You covered Marilyn Monroe recently. Guests who lived in North Beach of the same area where this was filmed. This is where Joe Demagio is from and when she was married to Joe Demagio, they at home. They're in North Beach area, neighborhood of San Franisco. Joe.
Speaker 5: Whoa, and thanks for listening to that. By the way, JJ, sorry to get back to your email, but yeah, thank you for listenings. That's uh rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. I hope you found my notes interesting. When I'm posing the question is this and this is what hiding and we're talking about on Eyes and Ears there night is when we unpack these parapolitical scandals and ideas, are we really just looking at the machinations of an old old family feud?
Speaker 5: Right exactly?
Speaker 2: Because because uh Old Rose connected to the Manson family, murdered herself for cousin Abigail Folder got murdered. There isn't that weird.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's to me, stuff just stacks up to be honestly too much for a coincidence. And we know this, but it's still, you know, disappointing when you when you find out about certain things. I'm reading a comment right now from Tara Jackson. It says, you know, her mom would freak out if she ever heard that John Denver was anything, but you know the icon that people think he is. Also somebody say, come on, girl, not Denver.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 5: If you heard my presentation on John Denver, you'd never fucking look at him the same.
Speaker 2: Sorry, John, John Dideldorf, you're.
Speaker 5: Right Duchendorf, whose father worked the area fifty one.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hello, That's that's one of the classic Mike Myers scenes. And here when you're in the diner and they're talking about what are the scary scariest things to happen, He's like, hello.
Speaker 3: Maybe he was a pilot to New or Lake from Vegas.
Speaker 2: So what are the other character attributes for scenes that stood out to y'all as we wrapped us up for the closing scene we meet the serial killer. What are some of the other aspects or characters or the scenes that stuck out to y'all.
Speaker 4: I have one about their Tartans that they got married in.
Speaker 2: So, oh, well, that's a good time for me to play this scene. Can I play the scene first and then we'll unpack. This is where Caine blew up my brain hole before the show, telling me that this is Zach galifan Akis, that is the piper down in the scene in the wedding ceremony reception. And also here we see right after Charlie gets married to Harriet and he had decided she's not the serial killer from the Weekly World News Missus X, he one of the one of the people. One of the attributes from Missus X was she knew the song only You in like seven different languages. So this is the wedding reception with those Tartan gilts and the only U song. Ope, not quite yet almost in the standby police, I'm working on it, all right, there we go. Oh now I messed that up. All right, we'll get a going here. I had to the right spot, but do not be last.
Speaker 3: He gets ahead.
Speaker 2: There, let's get for the goal.
Speaker 3: Let's let's not make you gether. You walk my body, give me my come one day to laugh and no hog a follow.
Speaker 2: I'm not convinced that's galifan akus. The galvan atus look like I've been had.
Speaker 3: I'm all, you've got this. I didn't even have a paper.
Speaker 9: No, he's just we have a paper down.
Speaker 2: I don't repeat. Well, there's the I've been had. I don't know if that's galp that's a galifan atus, look like, sir, I've been had, gotcha? So yeah, I'm I'm on to you. I'm on to you. I'll get you back for this. There, I'll get you back for this. I was excited that I miss something in this film. It was a gallop a thing. So the tartan uh you're talking about the the.
Speaker 4: Their skirts aka their skirts.
Speaker 2: But the color and pattern is is like a it's like a crists as a Scotland the color and the pattern you see there is very specific to a clan.
Speaker 4: Yes, the Mackenzie clan and the Mackenzies were actually part of the settlers of Scotland, North Scotland, Scotland especially and they were influenced highly into bigger places, basically elevated through the king, King Alexander, and gave them a whole bunch of power. So they're like a hugely powerful family over there in Scotland. So that is specifically, yeah, their's and they were originally Norman's just stuf y.
Speaker 2: I so what do you think you would choose the name McKenzie. Do you think maybe he's got some McKenzie heritage.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's very very interesting that he would choose that. There was all kind of speculation on it, but they said, oh, we think he actually is and I don't think so. I don't think any of that. I just think that possibly this is another top family. He's mentioning all these names. He's doing Getty's, he's doing this and that. Well, in Scotland they're the the Rothschild's. Basically they are actually hailed to the crown again.
Speaker 2: So interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's.
Speaker 4: Yep, basically for Scotland. So I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 2: That is interesting for sure.
Speaker 6: I wonder if what Tara Jackson says here. Yeah, I watch commentaries on movies. I wonder if there's a commentary on the DVD on this.
Speaker 3: Has anybody seen.
Speaker 2: That I'd be interested to know. I'm not. I'm not not tried to watch it. We're familiar with it, but I'll look for sure. So I know you mentioned the scene if you we have no other scenes or characters that we want to cover on at the moment before we get into the close of the film and closing statements on the matters, there was a scene that you mentioned earlier, Kane and a character that I'm interested in in the film, and that is the police captain who's in charge of Charlie's best friend, Anthony Lapalacha's character, the undercover detective that Charlie might work for Alan Arkins. So that is this scene right here. And I like to discuss Alan Arkin. But why why do you enjoy the scene? What does what does the scene do for you?
Speaker 3: I'll let the scenes speak for itself. But at the very end, is my favorite part of okay?
Speaker 2: Well, and you want to know what my favorite part is.
Speaker 3: My favorite?
Speaker 2: Well, no, sir, My favorite part is the surprise appearance by zach alipan Akis in the scene. I was like, what's that gallifan Akus doing in the scene? Trust me on this one.
Speaker 9: I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh you want to hear the news.
Speaker 2: Well, here is the news. It seems that the old lady that confessed to the murder of Ralph Elliott has also confessed to a couple.
Speaker 3: Of other murders.
Speaker 9: I knew she would.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, Well, she just confessed to the murders of Abraham Lincoln, Lawren g Harding and Julius Caesar.
Speaker 2: She's a not case.
Speaker 9: I'm not case.
Speaker 2: God, I gotta go.
Speaker 9: You screw this one up, pal, and you'll be writing pocket tickets for the rest of your life. You got that, Captain you Dad, you that was so much better, really terrific. It was fantastic.
Speaker 3: The beginning felt pretty good.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, it was great.
Speaker 3: I get too much in the end.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, it was really terrific.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic. I like the review. He's like, no, you did great, you did great.
Speaker 4: Just FYI, they just nailed me for a copyright on this.
Speaker 2: It was probably the song beforehand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't bring you back up. They just they take you out for a minute until you take the cobres stuff off.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's a great scene. King. What was your big but what was your big moment? There that you really enjoyed about that, just when.
Speaker 6: He's just like so unsure of himself and he's biting his finger after he slammed him against the wall.
Speaker 3: Right, he just played the role so Alan Ark in his movies going back to the seventies are just hilarious.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: There was one where it was like one of those my daughter is the Bride kind of movies, and then I think he was.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he was in Schindler's list. Yeah, Steve Martin.
Speaker 6: Is another one when you when you want to talk about roles like these, He's just so powerful that he takes over the scene, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean? What they they do pay a lot of homage in movies back in the nineties to the greats that that there were.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, if I may add some contact to that scene, I do appreciate you bringing that up. Is a good scene. But the part earlier in the film, though he's complaining to his boss, the police captain, he's not serious enough. He wants them to yell he's being too kind. He's got no police commissioner to curse to him about. He's got report too. He's like, well, actually I report to a commission. He's like, I don't even report to an actual person, so he's I couldn't be mad at one person. You know, that whole dialogue is just Mike Myers brilliant level, brilliant level of comedy. I think brought to this film is that diety.
Speaker 3: It's funny and its political satire at the same time.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely, And you know they were.
Speaker 6: Pointing out how ridiculous it was then and look at Newsom in California now, you know, so as extreme as it could get.
Speaker 2: That's for sure, That's for sure. And they work for the Getties. The Getty's a part of the pentaverc So we see Alan Arkin. You know, he's a pretty legendary dude, right and acting. Do you know his dad, Julia, you'll appreciate this fun fact. His father wrote a song with Three Dog Night. You know who Three Dog Night is, right, of course, they're they're infamous for being associated Ramos, associated right with the four and the four murders, right right, Yes, another Laurel Canyon famous incident. Right. Yeah, So his father was David Arkin, a teacher, painter, writer and lyricist. But he did in fact write songs with Three Dog Night. In fact, Arkins's most memorable song writing contribution was creating the lyrics to the song black and White with music by Earl Robinson in nineteen fifty four. The song was written to celebrate the United States Supreme Court decision of Brown versus the Board of Education, and have been recorded by Pete Seeger, Sammy Davis, Junior, Greyhound, the Mayeznes and Three Dog Night. Do you know who else is a co writer on that song? To Jimmick Page, a lot of curly stuff going on in that song, and then around.
Speaker 3: Those guys got Jimmy involved.
Speaker 2: Now back to the fifties with Alan Arkins. Dad, this is long before the who So that's a little fun fact that they got him in here, right.
Speaker 3: Jimmy Cage was a studio musician, very famous for decades before he did like Zeppelin.
Speaker 2: You mean like a you mean like a kind of Phil spector studio musician, very.
Speaker 4: Likely speaking of missus X, don't you find it kind of very mk ultra e that she just knows Russian and starts popping off in Russian? Like didn't I caught very mk ultraspy Lady Vice?
Speaker 6: Well, have about a little Stanley Cooper reference there for Miss Julie's right hand man from Clockwork Orange Stanley Cooper and the adaptation of Clockwork Orange, where English and Russian were combined as one language, which makes it an almost impossible book to read.
Speaker 3: It's so much Russian there that you know, but you have the Karuba juice bar and our milk bar, and you know very little Russian words I can remember. But the.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think it was Schindler's lists list. That's a good point. You're bringing up a lot of the history of that city. I mean, there's a lot of Russian stuff that goes on there. I think, you know, there may be more to the former husband that was killed of Harriet's by her sister, and then.
Speaker 4: She was into the she was into martial arts and it was more than the husband. She said, she did it too.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, there right.
Speaker 3: So also Chinese influence in San Francisco very much.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Let's meet the killer because she seemed like a mind controlled assassin right with her.
Speaker 3: No, that's good, that's good. I like that.
Speaker 2: So we meet we finally we see Harriet's sister throughout the film intermittently, but we finally learned at the end when Charlie's on the honeymoon at that dun Dunsmore house that that it's not Harriet that he's convinced of. It's it's surprising because he locks Harry in the closet and all of a sudden, the sister comes out with the axe, right, and that's where we meet. We meet Rose the axe murderer. Right, Yeah, Sally m oh, this is a class right.
Speaker 6: That whole rooftop seed is just balls out hilariously.
Speaker 5: You know when I knew the sister was the axe murderer, And mind you, this is the first time I ever watched the movie. I always try to guess the end to see if I'm right, But I knew the sister was the axe murderer when she offered him breakfast and then just gave him a bowl of froot loops. I knew it was her. I was like, this witch is fucking insane. She was like, what do you want some fresh grambled eggs, pancakes, shrimp and grits, things, a fresh coffee, this and that, and then she's like, oh, I didn't have any of that, just kidding, here's a bull of froot loops. I was like she's froot loops. She's the killer. She's the fucking killer. And I was right as soon as I saw her at the end of the movie, I was like, fucking knew it. Rose is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a pretty wild term events there. I mean, there's a little bit of a shame along twist ale events, right. And you again, you know it's all very you know, it's not really rooted in that history they give you, but it's all they give you, this beat poet history of the whole place, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: And also, can I just say it never made sense to me since the ending of the movie was that the sister really did kill all of her husbands. It never made sense to me where they had to have the girl best friend named Ralph and not explain why the fuck her name would be Ralph. Like, she's clearly married, she was married to a guy named Ralph.
Speaker 2: So why right, yeah, yeah, yeah, why have.
Speaker 5: To incorporate the female friend that's named Ralph and then not give any backstory to that whatsoever?
Speaker 2: To me, solid point, that's a solid cause, Like.
Speaker 5: Why was that necessary? Because we now know she really was married to a guy named Ralph and she's like calling his name out sexually while she's sleeping, and then all of a sudden, this weird female friend named Ralph comes in. It's like, unless your name is Ralph Fina or some shit like that, get the fuck out of the movie. I don't like you. Why are you here?
Speaker 4: Well, and the part where they were in bed, that's it's like right by that scene Julia's talking about and she's like, so I could just do anything to you and stick a needle in your ear and all this weird stuff, and I'm like, Okay, that's getting pretty out there. But then after that, like they're outside, it shows them kind of messing around later and then he's talking about like evil, like he says it like doctor Evil, and then he's yeah, but he's the fruit of the devil. And then he says, let's go dance in the night. And I'm like, that's pretty satanic for just a little Where.
Speaker 2: Were they standing when they did that? Where were they standing? Because again but no, but they were in like a park because yeah, because you gotta think though, because this is San Francisco. This is the site of the first public Satanic church in nineteen sixty six, right.
Speaker 4: It was weird.
Speaker 5: I think that was a weird nod, and then she was like, well, what would be brutal to someone else might not be brutal.
Speaker 2: It like the whole you are to make some good points. I'm gonna bring that scene up because please continue, because that's a good scene. Oh bring it up, No go, please continue though, that's what I'm looking for.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 5: Well, let's just say, let's just say, at the end of the movie, we realized Harriet really isn't the axe murderer and she's just a regular girl. She was fucking weird. She was weird enough to not want to be in a relationship with just on the face for being a fucking weirdo.
Speaker 6: No, they literally build the character as to make you completely suspect of her. She's so sweet on one side that she wants to six up in your years. And then the pot plot twist is obviously supposed to be he still.
Speaker 5: Asks her to marry him, even after she said the weird stick of needle in your ear comment.
Speaker 4: It is like, just on that alone, I wouldn't be pushing you off a bridge.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, anything to you while you're sleeping, all right, my bitch, I'm not fucking sticking around to find out what that's most to me.
Speaker 2: I don't want to wise screw that hell, because these folks were there too, on the non muppetized version of these folks were there too along with a click in the Church of Satan and Antona Bay, all in San Francisco at this time, right, you know, in the late sixties there, right, So again this is looking at a nod of history. You know, you all bring up some good points about these fruits of the devil, as he puts it, right, And I got that scene for us right here, if y'all don't mind a play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was nice. Nice.
Speaker 2: Evidently you think of me as fast forward to that actual portion of the scene, otherwise they're going to probably strike us again there, think it's right there.
Speaker 4: Word I mean, what's brutal to one person?
Speaker 3: For example? How many people have you brutally murdered?
Speaker 14: Brutle is a very subjective word. I meant to one person might be totally reasonable to somebody.
Speaker 7: Else when they're in bed, they're like in bed, Oh the pin part really evil?
Speaker 2: Good college that was after that?
Speaker 3: Do you think of me as a woman friend.
Speaker 11: Being nice?
Speaker 14: Nothing, Charlie and then one bad thing you've done.
Speaker 3: Things.
Speaker 2: That's the presidio, that's the presididge, that's the presidio. They are on Persidi Army base there, really, I thought, so I wanted to make sure before I said that that you would.
Speaker 3: Say it was evil, like it's the shrits of the devil evil.
Speaker 2: For example, are you all kidding me?
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, wait a second, that they're standing right there and that's the presidio and I'll pull up the map to prove that in the mat while we watched the rest of the scene. But that's just blowing my brain at the moment because uh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sample JJ is that on the Oakland sid order.
Speaker 2: No, I'll bring I'll bring a map.
Speaker 14: Bootle is a very subjective word. I mean, what's bootle to one person might be totally reasonable to somebody else.
Speaker 2: It's it's actually Lucas Films. That's that's the portion of of the presidio that Lucasfilms took over. By the way, just saying.
Speaker 5: No, no coincidence there, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: No, But I'm gonna bringing a picture of that view here. But yeah, it's I'll share her exactly where that's it. Again, I'm a bootleg my my folks out there, My dudes and some of their folks jokingly call me Joshua Norton, the Emperor Joshua Norton, in famous character out there that just kind of floats around as always, you know, just floating around people's houses and partying places and whatnot. If you all familiar with that legend of San Francisco, oh my gosh, that's a great one. I just uh gotta take a quick detour on that one then, and uh introduce y'all to Emperor Norton. He was the Emperor of America and Mexico. According to him, he created, he wore a uniform. He he like I said, he made his own money. He the you know, places of San Francisco would just get him food and stuff like that and take his his currency that he would make. Folks would just let him stay at their homes and stuff. The entire city shut down when he died, like he like, you know, a tremendous amount of people decided to come. Yeah. Norton the first Emperor of the United States commonly knows Emperor Norton secondary title Protector of Mexico in eighteen sixty six. He lived from eighteen eighteen to eighteen eighty and from eighteen sixty to eighteen eighty he lived on the streets of San Francisco, and no one really knew where he came from or his backstory. I mean, there's claims, but when he died, I think it was like ten thousand people came to his funeral. Interesting character, one of the many aspects I appreciated the haystpory of San Francisco. But yeah, he uh yeah, ten thousand people. You know, the next day of the San Francisco Chronicle herbcane beating the guy invented that, and we saw the scene from earlier there at the Chronicle under the headline whatever, that says that some ten thousand people had come to view the Emperor's body in advance of the two PM funeral. So that was even the funeral. That's what I'm saying. This dude was a you know, a very beloved character out there, and he was an interesting, uh eccentric you know. Again, he made his own money and declared himself the King of America and Mexico Emperor. But the a lot of interesting characters in San Francisco. But nonetheless, what we saw there was.
Speaker 4: With the channel again.
Speaker 2: Damn it?
Speaker 3: What was that going the People's Church? Wasn't that what it was called? In San Francisco?
Speaker 2: From Dude TV uh, Jude War's my car, Dude, War's my car?
Speaker 3: Jim Jones, where's my car?
Speaker 5: Dude, People's Temple, People's Temple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: I was just going to keep stone wall stone facing the steadwall until until Julia answered.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 5: You knew I would would bail eventually.
Speaker 2: I know you were to come in there and answer. I just want to keep giving them the wrong.
Speaker 3: Answer, you know, real cool aide flavoring. Did I hear that from you?
Speaker 5: Probably?
Speaker 2: OK, I was gonna say, Julie is an expert in these things. I mean, I know much about one up my brain a couple of times. So here we go. We just saw this scene right there, boom, look at that. Why are they on the presidio?
Speaker 5: Probably because they were sucking and fucking with Michael.
Speaker 2: A Quinto Right well, they're talking about dancing with Satan in the night on the presiding.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That about tomorrow. Are you serious? First of all, I'm not offended. You don't know the background of the Perciti. I'm offended you didn't listen to my show last Thursday after you told me you did. I got a bone to pick with you, sir, got a bone to pick with you. Now. It's uh, it's an infamous it's an infamous, uh Satanist scandal of an army daycare rapes that are infamous for all the wrong reasons.
Speaker 5: No, that's that's that's real.
Speaker 2: No, I'm no, I'm saying I'm messing with Canes Air Base. It was an army it was an army base. Actually, Well, tune in tomorrow night, folks, if you want to hear more about the Presidio daycare scandal. I'll be reading the law enforcement documents that implicated Michael Akinos, the guy from Fort Bragg Special Forces syops guy dude tying into all that Idaho stuff and Idaho contra in Fort Bragg. But tune in tomorrow for Operation GCD Thursdays, where I'll be unpacking more of these ideas and again reading the law enforcement documents of this Presidio daycare scandal involving the non muppetized version of this guy that's at that same base that we just again' see all blown my mind. I didn't even pick up on that until you just said something about the Devil's and the dance, and I'm like, wait a second, that was the presidio. It clicked as soon as you said that. I'm like, I've seen again. I've seen this so many times. That's what I'm happy we have these discussions, and I appreciate your all time attention, conversation and participations and the folks of the interwebs. But yeah, this is I mean, I can watch this a bunch of times and I never put all that together for whatever reason, whatever reason.
Speaker 3: I mean, you all, you also have to have to say it does have a beautiful view despite what happened, There is a lovely view.
Speaker 2: Some of the most beautiful views.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 3: You know another movie they moved. They used that in I realize is at the about the midpoint of the movie The Interns. Has anybody seen that very sexually kind of charged conversation. Nobody's sen the end using the intern I.
Speaker 2: Have the Interns, the Interns, the Internship?
Speaker 3: Did I say, Did I say R?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Might I might be saying, no, it's the Internship.
Speaker 3: People's church, It's the people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I'm a fight in Phoenix.
Speaker 3: Woo. One minute, you're in a blender. That's this tall.
Speaker 2: What lives? Oh, that's a good one. No, that's uh, that's a that's a Silicon valley just south of just south of the h the San Francisco metropolitan area. So if I may, it is I may offer some folks some closing thoughts in your moment. I may bring us in for a landing here with my uh cocaine bob connections, if you will, if you all don't mind, but I do want to mention some of the.
Speaker 4: One thing before you go. JJ that lady that played miss whatever.
Speaker 2: Let me put a let me put a book in on Cane's common real quick. Yeah, I agree with you, sir. This is some of the most beautiful views I've ever seen where this skeleton sitting. I have about nine different shots to be and me and my dudes there, my my brothers, because again this is my favorite view looking over the city. So if you looked down here to the right, that's where the photography we're just looking from. At the other end of that, you know, the opposite end from the hill here in the Golden Gate Bridge. That's the preceding that. We were just looking at right there for relatives.
Speaker 3: So it's like an open area kind of thing there astat or something.
Speaker 2: Well that there's just a park up. There's just a park like a bluff. I just it's the you know that whoever did that painting of the garyful Dad, they had it right, because that's the best view in the city.
Speaker 6: On the side where the skeleton is to the right. To his right, there's a really killer video of a surfer because there's a breaking wave there and he's there's a great white shark circling around him and all the people in this beach like.
Speaker 3: Shark and he just take his board and hits the because it's probably so hard to get there. He has to work all day, and there's these good ways. It's like, that's not a stupid shark.
Speaker 2: And if folks do want to go to the Presidio and they want to do some campgrounds action at the Presidio, legally speaking, they do have a campground there, I highly recommend Rob Hill Campground. In the view from this area is it's pretty ridiculous. It's pretty stupid. Let me just give you a quick quick peeking what that.
Speaker 5: Looks like here, I ever want to go because all I'd be thinking about is all the little kids getting raped.
Speaker 2: What you don't want to camp right here?
Speaker 3: Beautiful? It really is so beautiful.
Speaker 5: I mean there are many beautiful places in Oregon too. I'll check out where they feelgoonies. Oh wait, those kids got raped to Yeah, the only.
Speaker 2: Can we go somewhere without kid rape? But I'm not sure that we can.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying, is like anywhere I want to go, it's like kids get raped here because not in my house.
Speaker 2: So I guess I'm safe here. I guess I can't go outside. I go to the grocery store or the McDonald's or wherever else around town. You know what I mean. It sounds like those are hot spots, that kind of activity. Dude R Kelly, when he gets out of prison for getting indicted up there in Chicago, initially for dadling kids, he goes back to the rock and roll McDonald's they call it. They're in Chicago. He goes back to that Barry Sam McDonald where'd victimized no fewer than three victims.
Speaker 5: See, that's what I'm saying. That's his first Sime Donald is not even safe.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. That's why I was bringing up R. Kelly's first stop was back to rock and roll McDonald's, dialing more kids. He just got out, dude, he just literally an hour earlier. He posted bond some lady who owned daycare centers to a one hundred thousand dollars bond for him to get out of initially. Then they go to a rock and roll McDonald's. How dark does that get? That's not saying that's not the tail rats and I here, folks, that's yeah, that's true story. So let me close it out here with my favorite boot Cocaine Bob connection. What film will not be complete without Cocaine Bob's friends being involved? Right?
Speaker 9: Excuse me? So, I'm with the San Francisco Police DEPARTM. This is official police business. I would like to commenty of this vehicle. No, what do you mean?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I happen to know for a fact that you don't have the right to commentate my vehicle.
Speaker 9: Please can I commentate this vehicle?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I appreciated that scene from and still do from a constitution rights perspective, because he does not have a right to comment to his vehicle. But that is in fact Charles Grodin who got his first role cursy of old Cocaine Bob Evans and that Roman Polanski Cocaine Bob satanic shit, shit show of cinema Rosemary's Baby you played, you played the psychiatrist.
Speaker 5: Alright, alright, I see where you're going with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So from it seems like including y'all bringing us my attention with the presidio, Satanism, dancing in the night, being the devil, evil shit, and and killing folks. We're talking about killing folks in that scene in a movie about serial killers with nods to the Zodiac. I could not be more surprised than I do. Appreciate I'll bringing that to my attention because as you can see from the Satanism stuff going on there in these connections here, it seems like that's an undertone to the film. But if I can pass it around to all of y'all for round tables, I appreciate you all join me for the discussion and from each one of y'all blow my brain holes, except for you know, the fake one with Galfin Atkis, which I'll get you, sir. I will get you for that one.
Speaker 4: But so you guys know, Nancy cut her finger off in the filming of the show, and they had.
Speaker 2: To read yeah, what so, if I may pass it around for closing savements, Nancy Travis cut off her finger in the film, right, yep, we'll.
Speaker 4: Go reattached the tip. Yeah wild so Yes, I am Heidi love of the Unfiltered Rice. I'm everywhere podcasts or served. Check me out there Unfiltered Rice podcast dot com. And that's it for me. Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 2: Can you give us a closing no, thank you, Heidi, Thank you man. Can you give us a closing statement on the film or the discussion?
Speaker 4: Oh, definitely, I definitely think you guys are right. There's a lot of undertones here that are evil, like the devil just like he said that. Definitely Well.
Speaker 2: I appreciate your time. Hei and Julia. Do you have pleased any plugs or any closing statements on tonight's discussion? Again, thank you for joining me here to get a little GCD.
Speaker 5: I always love getting a little g c D because I watch movies I probably would never have known about before. Uh, definitely enjoyed watching this one for the first time. It's gonna go up there in my in my list of faves. Actually, I thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, to show your your son to in the future, right right, Yeah, yeah. I showed it to my son when he was like six or seven, probably maybe a little too young, but you know I did. I definitely enjoyed showing you know, sharing this film with him, my man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean there's so many of the classics, you know that I would want my kids to to watch like I did, and this is definitely probably going to be up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's riding in the comedy for me that I appreciate, you know what I mean, Like that's like amongst other films like this is when I was introduced to my son, Like you got to appreciate the film, you know, these are the aspects you know, and discussing with and doing our own film review, mine and his film review. You know, I discussed it with him, you know, these are the aspects that I appreciate. What are the aspects that he appreciates. We would do this about a lot of films, but I would always emphasize, you know, the comedy and the writing, you know, these are always my favorite. And this is up there at the top of that list, right, Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean some of the ones we've covered already, like Back to the Future obviously, the Golden Child with Eddie Murphy. These are all movies that I grew up watching, and so I was going to tie it in, uh to our Back to the Future conversations with this movie. It's all about the power of pus. It's very simplistic. I enjoyed the storyline. The comedy was on point. I do have Cosmic Peach podcasts. Wherever you listen to podcasts, send me an email if you want to work with me. Jj I do want to talk to you about a program killer serial Killer, that I've recently discovered in an upcoming episode, if you'll have me, And thanks so much. This has been another great one.
Speaker 2: Program serial Killers. You're talking my language, ma'am, so for sure, and thank you again. And I appreciate your inputs. And Kane Sir, my abbot and Costellos sidekick from the IDA four weekly wrap up series of Kane beesus perge what do you got? What do you got?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 2: I appreciate your time joining me here to gain GCD here tonight and uh, we'll get a little GCD. We've got a lot of GCD I think, be quite honest with you, and uh, what are your closing statements? Any plugs of pursins you want to plug?
Speaker 3: I'm king b I'm kind of a big deal.
Speaker 2: Play us out, JJ, what does that mean? Play us out? But anyway's up here. It's the bill O'Reilly clipp where he loses his mind when he can't figure out what place out means. Now, I appreciate everyone's time and attention, and again, folks, to join us here tonight to get the little GCD you know, logic, get real GCD again. I'm I'm completely blown up my brain hole about these details. If you want to hear more about my thoughts on the real activities such as the presidio of the child kid diddling the Satanic business, tune in tomorrow night at nine pm Eastern Standard Times, free Patreon preview on my rumbles YouTube and the twixters and talking. I'm definitely gonna be falling up on this topic because I want to understand what else is going on here with some maybe the writing staff. I didn't you know who knows about that presidio being that deep and you know, I know they had this scandal, but I mean, there's got to be.
Speaker 3: A greater It takes a lot of a lot of work to have subtext like that.
Speaker 2: You're right, that's what I'm saying. It's not Yeah, it's not a passing scandal that happened five years before this movie was written, right, I just don't see that as being the connection. I don't know, you know my thoughts there. But and then, uh, for all these Charles Manson and Bob Cocaine Evans connections, please tune into Operation GCD Sundays as this Sunday at nine pm Eastern Standard times, same as the Thursdays with the free Patreon previews. So do six degrees with the Manson family murders. As you'll see here, we've got some of the characters, so Cocaine, Bob here right himself, and uh, all these other San Francisco connections through all Charlie Charlie Manson here. But I uh, I always enjoy talking about those characters. And we'll, uh, we'll do it live. We'll do it live here, We'll do it live. And then I am not I am not the vice president, That's correct. I'm not bombing anybody.
Speaker 8: M.
Speaker 1: There's the mesy do brace at the scant say the speed that there's the basis a standing the steed that by