Speaker 1: It is a tragedy beyond belief. It happened over the skies of Washington, DC last night. What does the President have to say about it? And what does the FAA have to say about it? We're gonna talk about it on Today's Corell Cast.
Speaker 2: Uncensored, Unfiltered, un Hinged. E's the Cuell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 3: It is the Crell Cast. I am Correll, you know.
Speaker 1: On on stressful days, well every day, every day, in between my walk and the show, I take thirty grams of eighty five percent dark chocolate, which is vegan, and I use the velvetizer from Hotel Chocolate, the best gift I ever gave myself. And I have a cup of hot cocoa with I make it with homemade Sawyer almond milk. And I'm having this delicious cup of cocoa right now because the world at the moment doesn't make sense. And I don't like when the world at the moment doesn't make sense. And let's explain. We put down my cocoa. It's so good. Oh my god. This is the glass that came with it from Hotel Chocolate.
Speaker 3: It's very good.
Speaker 1: I didn't have time because I ran late my leg. Remember, yes, I was talking about having a disability. Today during weightlifting, I got the worst Charlie horse in the back of my calf on my left leg. The left leg where the thigh is. I'm sorry, the back of my thigh. My calf on my left leg constantly moves ever since the shingles shot. This morning I had a horrible Charlie horse in the back of the thigh. It was so painful I started to cry. It went away. I went to the park to walk ember it tried to come back and I had to sit down.
Speaker 3: I couldn't move.
Speaker 1: And this is there's why I'm on disability and why I couldn't work. Like if I were five minutes late for radio, there'd be hell to pay. So last night I was sitting at home at about eight well no really, it was about six thirty, and I couldn't believe the headline. I just I thought it was fake. I thought it was fake when it said helicopter Blackhawk, helicopter runs into an American Airlines plane, both go into the Potomac. I truly did not believe that. I thought, oh God, this is some bad joke or something. I immediately started went to YouTube and started streaming NBC media and.
Speaker 3: Saw that it was very real.
Speaker 1: And I saw the video of what appeared to be the helicopter just running full speed ahead right into the plane. I wondered, there have been miracles where people have gone into very cold water, thirty five degree water and been pulled out and resuscitated, Because when you go into that cold so quickly, when you don't even have time to die, when you are literally just plunged into freezing water and your heart has stopped or stops at that moment, you can be revived. And if you remember the sun Jet at Washington d C. That they didn't de ice the runway and the plane well enough and it went into the Potomac. People lived from that. Unfortunately, it became very painfully clear that no one survived the crash. Sixty on board, four crew members and then three in the helicopter, So sixty seven people, fourteen of which are from our US National figure Skating Championship.
Speaker 3: Two were Russian skaters.
Speaker 1: Now, the conspiracy theorist in me first thought, who wants this.
Speaker 3: Plane taken down? Was Trump? On the helicopter?
Speaker 1: I could only have hoped, but you know that it just that didn't come to fruition.
Speaker 3: They searched.
Speaker 1: Now this morning they've retrieved about thirty bodies. And this morning when I got up for breakfast. Well, first of all, it was very hard for me to sleep last night because I fly, and when you hear this, you get scared. Even though this many people die on the roads every day, seventy to one hundred and twenty people a.
Speaker 3: Day die on our roads.
Speaker 1: So flying is still the safest way to get around, But you don't feel that way when there's this type of just a crash that no one could prepare for the pilot of the plane, what could he have done. He could have never anticipated a helicopter flying into him.
Speaker 3: So it happened.
Speaker 1: And last night I went to bed thinking about how they had just put their trays in the upright and locked position. The lights inside of the cabin had come on. They were on approach, they were on descent. They had come from Kansas. They were excited to be going to Washington, d c. And they were about to be there. They could see DC out the window as they were landing at this airport that has two working runways on an island next to a huge city. Every pilot hates flying into this airport. Every pilot hates how congested the airspace is at this airport. They have been complaining about it for decades. Okay, so last night I went to bed thinking about God. You know, me and Ember fly all the time, and as we're landing, you know, we put our trays up. I put back under the seat, her in her little you know carryall, put away my tablet and my phone, and anticipate what's next. Do I need to pick up the rental car? Do I need to go to baggage claim? You know what time is it? You know where's the hotel located?
Speaker 3: From here?
Speaker 1: All that stuff. You know that those people were thinking they had made it. They took off, they flew, and now they were landing. In their minds.
Speaker 3: They made it.
Speaker 1: Of course, I know that takeoff and landings are the two most dangerous time in a plane. So there they are just sitting there, buckled up landing, and out of nowhere, a black Hawk helicopter smashes into them and there was an immediate explosion and the plane ripped into and fell into thirty five degree water that was only seven feet So the Potomac is right by the airport. It's about thirty feet on that side deep, then in the middle it goes to less than three to five feet deep, and then it goes down to about eight to ten feet deep on the other side, not very deep. You could actually walk across parts of it. The plane crashed into that, the plane that was on the auxiliary runway. There's two runways at Dallas, at the Ronald Reagan Airport, the straight one and the one that goes this way that dissects it. There used to be three, but they built too many big buildings at the end of the other one, so they can't use it anymore. Congress people avionics, they have all complained about how busy the airspace is and how it's just an accident waiting to happen.
Speaker 3: And it did.
Speaker 1: And this morning when I sat with my Wedgewood Cornucopia tea set, having my Brute chocolate, my Creole brew I have that once a week. It's brewing chocolate along with the chocolate harny and Sons tea mixed in with it. As I was having my bowl of fruit and my oat groats and my crazins and my walnuts, I just kept thinking how many families were sitting down to breakfast without their loved ones. How many families were back in Kansas feeling so far away, not knowing if the body of their loved one had been fetched out of the cold Potomac River alongside the corpses of General Washington's army and so many others who have gone in to the Potomac. This morning, I thought, how lucky I am to be having my tea, to be alive, and to not know anybody that was on that plane, because this morning, even though there's only sixty four casualties on the plane and three in the helicopter, for sixty seven people, figure five people for each person, mother, father, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, there's about four hundred people this morning. Indeed, unimaginable creek at what visit seated presence.
Speaker 3: Up to United States have to say about this? For rifting, for riffing, having you won't believe it.
Speaker 1: Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kr L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 1: I hope I don't look like I've been rimming Denzel Washington because I just finished my chocolate.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So or Angina I don't listen to.
Speaker 1: So this morning, when I was doing my weights after the Charlie Horse nearly crippled me, and he came on the BBC to do his speech, I didn't want to hear it, okay, because I hate him, So I turn off or Angina and I immediately start getting text messages about, oh, it's Dei's fault. Now, I thought that these people were joking with me because of how violently Trump and or Angina and his kind have attacked DEI. I thought, oh, you know, what a funny joke. What was there a transperson that was flying the helicopter or whatever? And then I got a screen shot via text message at seven oh two eight five five oh seven of an actual screen capture of CNN with the bottom third saying the chiron saying Trump blames Di at the FAA for crash. Now again I thought I was being pumped. I thought There's there's no way a seated president before any facts or known would blame anything, you know, because even though we saw the helicopter fly into the plane, unless this was an intentional terrorist attack, we don't know why that pilot didn't veer to avoid the plane.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 1: My friend Tyler, who flies Blackhawks, said they were probably looking at a different plane. Nash is a very dangerous airport. A plane lands every fifty two seconds. Okay, that means they're stacked up, So the pilot could have been looking at another plane behind the plane that he hit.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 1: They do have a black box recorder on the helicopter as well as the plane, so we'll find out. But what does Orangina do. He blames Dei at the FAA. He blames Obama and Biden, which by the way, he was in the middle of. And he blames Pete Buddha Judge, the gay guy, the former secretary of Transportation.
Speaker 3: And when I heard that he blamed.
Speaker 1: Dei for this horrific tragedy, it was literally the straw that broke my back. Now I'm probably gonna be profane. So for those of you in koos Bay, Oregon, which plays my show over the air. You've got some bleeping to do. Because never why didn't some journalists stand up and say, only a fucking moron would blame DEI for a plane crash, And you're not a fucking moron, are you? When reporters did question him in that fashion, he insulted the reporters of the Press Corps, insulted them. Now, yesterday we did a show that got great response in terms of emails and comments down below at YouTube dot com. Forward slash really Carrell about me not speaking to a friend anymore because he voted for Trump. He thinks what Trump is doing with DEI is great. He doesn't think trans people belong in the military, and he's gay, and I just said I had enough, and many of you said, oh, give him another chance, or just don't talk about politics. So a Jews should have befriendly to Nazi and just not talked about Hitler. This orange idiot stood on television today and blame diversity, equity, and inclusion, three things he can't spell on a plane crash. He wants to make it the fault of women, of gays, of trans people, of Asian people, of Hispanic people. You all know what DEI is. His people don't.
Speaker 3: They don't know that.
Speaker 1: All it is is a policy of inclusion that when you're going to go recruit for jobs, make sure you're recruiting in every sector of society. Make sure that when you're hiring, you're not just hiring all cisgendered white men.
Speaker 3: That's all DEI is.
Speaker 1: It doesn't say gives someone the job because they're not qualified, but they're black or brown, or gay or trans. You have to be qualified for the positions. No one, No one has ever gotten a fucking job because they were black or gay, or woman or trans or buy and not able to perform the job.
Speaker 3: No one has ever had that happen.
Speaker 1: If a woman gets a job, it's because she's had to work harder, jump higher, and be better than any fucking man in the room. And as a gay broadcaster, let me tell you the standard that I am held to versus everybody else.
Speaker 3: If anything, people who are hired.
Speaker 1: Through DEI are more qualified than the white idiot assholes who are filling those seats now because they had to be better, they had to do more, they faced more discrimination. They're tougher, they're smarter, they're stronger, and that's why Trump fears them. And to blame this on DEI policies should be an impeachable offense. But no, no, he gets to go on about his day while families are suffering the most unimaginable loss that you or I or I've lost someone suddenly. Andrew Howard came home with me at two o five in the morning. We left for the hospital at four twenty, and he was dead at six fifteen. I've lost someone that fast. It tears your universe apart. It rips you, a hole in you that never heals, it gives you. The other day, someone said, are you gonna I'm going to see Phil Henry in Los Angeles March first, and someone said, are you bringing a plus one? I said, I haven't had a plus one in twenty four years. That's been another partner. I've had friends, but you know, no partners, because when you lose someone that fast, sometimes you never recover. And what does this orange asshole do when all he should be doing is comforting the families in Wichita thea. He should be at the fucking airport, hugging people who were there waiting.
Speaker 3: That's what I'd be doing he's in DC.
Speaker 1: I'd be over at the airport, hugging survivors families, telling them how horrible this is, how we'll get to the bottom of it, how their loss is not in vain. Instead, he's standing at the fucking White House blaming people who are diverse, Blaming people that had nothing to do with it, policies that have nothing to do with it from the bully pulpit as the world looks on, blaming the gay former transportation person, blaming DEI policies at the FAA because somehow, in his mind, these policies let inferior people through when it's just the opposite. They actually bring better people to the job. DEI policies only strengthen a company, they do not weaken it.
Speaker 3: But they're a threat.
Speaker 1: They're a threat to rich, white, talentless fucks like him and all the people that surround him. So he blames them. He blames people, because remember, policy is people.
Speaker 3: DEI isn't a term or a policy, it's people.
Speaker 1: He blames people that had nothing to do with it. I can't stomach this anymore. I cannot.
Speaker 3: I can't. I thought I could.
Speaker 1: Hey, Correll here and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com, forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Corell. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support that's the show through Patreon at patreon dot com, forward slash really Corral. Thanks from thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. I'm sorry, I yelled, I'm sorry I got so angry. I'm you know, they'll make fun of liberals that cry, They'll say, oh good, liberal tears taste so good. I have tears in my eyes because I know what it's like to lose someone so horribly. I have tears in my eyes because I know I'm not gonna make four more years.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I'm not. I'm not gonna make it. I'm not. I'm not. I don't want to leave this country. I don't want to leave.
Speaker 1: I like the doctors, and I like the systems that are here, that are still left after him, you know, tearing so much down.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go.
Speaker 1: Start anew completely by myself in some other land. I don't, but I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't.
Speaker 1: Today was horrible and it's only gonna get worse. You know, I was gonna do the Club Decade show today. It'll be tomorrow. It did not feel right to post a show today with my friend thea Austin about dance music and clubs and partying. It just didn't feel right. I know that we could use some levity, that we could use some music. We'll have that tomorrow. Please tune in here at YouTube dot com. Forward slash Really Correll. Thank you to the New Patron Lewis, thank you for your nine dollars a month pledge at patreon dot com, Forward slash Corell and Randy Radar. Randy Radar pledges one hundred dollars a month at Patreon. He gives me twelve hundred dollars a year, and he upped it to two hundred yesterday, and I asked him to bring it back down to one hundred because he shouldn't have to carry the weight of the show. If I can't get that Patreon up by expanding the Patreon instead of asking more from people who are already giving too much than I should quit the show. As someone pointed out yesterday, we want to get in two hundred views. Nobody likes you anyway. Someone posted that on the YouTube yesterday.
Speaker 3: I'm they're right.
Speaker 1: I should be getting hundreds and thousands more, but I'm not. I don't know why. I don't know why the algorithm doesn't pick me up. Maybe it's because we don't get a ton of comments. Maybe it's because no one shares the video.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I hired someone to do keywords. Some of the videos started getting one thousand, two thousand views, and then others just two hundred, so I can't figure out YouTube. I can't, and now I can't pay the guy anymore, so I'll have to start doing the thumbnails and the keywords and all of that. So I've got a lot to think about. But tomorrow will be the Club Decades with the Austin, So please, it's an hour long show, so please come and jam with us tomorrow and listen to some great music and just have fun.
Speaker 3: But like you, I don't. I can't. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: Either, I have to get so busy here in Las Vegas doing the Club Decades experience, doing Vegan in Vegas, doing live performances. Either I have to get so busy where I just don't have time for this foolishness from Orangina to bother me.
Speaker 3: Or I have to leave and I don't have the money.
Speaker 1: If I sell the house, I'll clear one hundred and ninety thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: That's it. That will be my whole kitty.
Speaker 1: One hundred and ninety k is not going to move me to another country and let me buy a property there, unless I moved to you know, Bangladesh or something, But to move to it like Lisbon I've been looking at Lisbon, and sure, two hundred thousand will buy me a lovely home in Lisbon.
Speaker 3: I don't have that.
Speaker 1: I'll have one ninety and it's gonna take like thirty to relocate, so, you know, but I can't stomach this, this tragedy today is the worst disaster since two thousand and one, twenty four years, the worst aviation disaster in America. There was one in two thousand and nine, not as bad, so the worst disaster in twenty four years. And he immediately blames the pilot of the copter, which we don't know.
Speaker 3: It was the pilot's fault. We don't know what was going on in that helicopter. We don't know.
Speaker 1: And then he blames DEI because obviously the pilot must be some DEI higher, or the FAA, the flight traffic controllers must be some DEI higher.
Speaker 3: And I just.
Speaker 1: I can't It's like being friends with my friend from Georgia. I can't be friends with people at the park. I just told two people I can't talk to you anymore. You voted for this guy. You think what he said today is fine, I said, I just I've reached a point where yesterday I told a music producer friend here in Las Vegas that me and Steve can't come over to see him because they voted for Trump, and neither Steve nor I want to be around people of such low intelligence and such low moral character. So here I am at a loss. Just like you avoid the news, you can't everything. I'm not to avoid the news. It's gonna be too long of four years. You can't avoid it.
Speaker 3: This plane crash came across everything I have.
Speaker 1: It came across Instagram, it came across TikTok, It came across my news alerts from Apple, It came across regular television. It came across everything except Netflix. I mean, it came across everywhere. And everyone was talking about it this morning. So the big stuff you can't avoid. You're gonna hear about it, and I just can't keep hearing about it. When his response is to blame DEI I just can't. God, if any of you are rich, please get me out of here, please please. I need a patron. I need someone who says, why don't we relocate your show to Lisbon. I'll give you three hundred thousand dollars and you can relocate to Lisbon and do your show from there and bring us all what it's like to live abroad, and bring us all the topics from Lisbon and from France and you know, Spain, and travel around over there and just do a fabulous show over from Lisbon. Why can't I have a rich patron? Three hundred grand would do it, added to the two hundred I've got, would do it. Just need one rich patron, someone remember me in their will and then die in a week. I mean, it's just it's getting to that. Oh well, I know your hearts are with the families. I know you don't think DEI caused the crash. I know that you feel like I do for these people and what they're going through and their loss. I know you hope that they will address how dangerous national you know, Ronald Reagan Airport is. They're trying to expand flights into that airport. Not a good idea. I know that you are as outraged, and I that Orangina would say these things.
Speaker 3: I know I get it.
Speaker 1: So tomorrow, let's dance, Let's do club decades tomorrow, and let's have a good time. Also, patrons, tomorrow, you're going to get my latest track Do You Want to Funk?
Speaker 3: The first mix of it.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna be out for months, but as patrons, you're gonna get the first mix of me with Dance Steva, Genie Tracy, who sang with Sylvester. She's on my backgrounds just like she was on his on a song that he sang, written and inspired, written or inspired by and then written by Patrick Cally and Sylvester after Genie Tracy inspired them with a hook of one of her songs. So, patrons, tomorrow you'll be getting the first seven minute mix of Do You Want to Funk?
Speaker 3: I hope you enjoy it. The we you can dance and sing all through the weekend.
Speaker 1: I am Correl, be who you want to be the long it. It doesn't hurt me though, and again our part of the show. Everyone that watched you go without anyone that than on this horrible national post, say thanks, okay, say thanks, love you and I'll see you online or in the comment.
Speaker 4: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 3: Yours listen daily to the.
Speaker 4: COREL cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 2: Yours listen daily to the
Speaker 4: CORELL cast on your favorite streaming service,