Speaker 1: Right boom, we are here.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, celebrations is in order. My man phillied out right now you are.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to football too much. I'm not gonna spike it too much, but like you know, yeah, we bet you gotta do the job now. It's like you're talking about Oh.
Speaker 2: Look you you you know it's the like job not finished.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. I'm not done, bro.
Speaker 2: So uh I did hate you on the spot to see if you had a question of the week. If you don't have one, I got one?
Speaker 1: All right, go ahead?
Speaker 2: What you okay? Okay? You know. The Rumble is this Sunday personally one of my favorite favorite shows of the year.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Do you have a favorite final four? Like a final for you was locked in and four.
Speaker 1: Like like like like like in any Rumble.
Speaker 2: And any Rumble? Yeah, yeah shit, So to give yourself time to think about it, So mine mine is the two thousand and seven Rumble, which is Edge, Randy, Sean and Taker san Antonio And you know they have that huge that that ten minute finale with Taker and take Her and Sean. It's kind of like the prelu to the Mania twenty five minutes and then you know what I mean, like rated r KO was on top of the chain, So like them for being in the ring, I think I I'm mistaken. They busted up taker, you know what I mean, Like RKO Rated RKO was fuming with Sean at the time. Yeah, so I think that one speaks to me like that was one of those ones where I was standing on the edge of the of my my dining room table type. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Final four for me? Man. You know the guy that won this particular rumble, uh, you know, he's he's reluctant to be mentioned. But I was at this rumble when I was a kid in two thousand and four. Yeah, I mean because David lost me. David, what's up with your bro? But I'm gonna go with that one. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with four rumble, you know for those that know you know what I mean, you know who won. But uh, you like, let's do that one. But I might I might have to. I might have to.
Speaker 3: I might have to dig a little deep to actually what my favorite is.
Speaker 1: But that's a good one. That's one I never ever ever thought about.
Speaker 2: You know, I like like I love the Old four Rumble just because, like I surprisingly, my favorite aspect at the end of that match was how they booked the Big Show.
Speaker 1: Yes, and yeah yeah, like I.
Speaker 2: Kinda I then like telling people that's kind of like if Oba Femi was in the this year's Rumble, that's kind of how it would want him to be booked right where he's the big, brooding dude nobody can take down, and like it takes like like the supers like Roman punk scene of whoever you know, need to get him out the ring. And like I said, like that was one of the few times w W ever got Big Show looking right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was. That was like the starter of that because they were when he got there, it was it was. It was nasty.
Speaker 2: Surprisingly that that Rumble also holds one of my least favorite matches Sean and Triple H the last match. Hated that match, bro.
Speaker 1: I was so excited for that match, bro, Like I was just like, oh my god, like it's gold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that that draw, that draw was nasty as well.
Speaker 2: But you know what, before we actually get started on the show, I'll ask you a question about Triple H and Paul. Would you consider their rivalry to be overrated.
Speaker 1: I think it is. I think it is a bit overrating, Okay, I mean, you know, these guys got a story history, you do know what I'm saying. Oh, but as far as the results on what we got, I think that it's definitely a bit. I mean, granted, you know we talked about like Taker and Sean. I think that like sor passes that when and I think that sometimes the Taker and Triple H rivalry that that it goes a bit like unstated, It goes a bit understated sometimes, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean as far as theirs, it's not it's not that what they had with Taker, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, No, I definitely I definitely put them on like like they're not. They were never destination television for me, you know what I mean. But then again, at the same time, like I was smacked down through and through, I could care less of what was going on the ball, Like if it didn't have them them that Blue and Silver, I didn't really care about it. But I'll tell you what, it's not overrated this intro.
Speaker 1: We are actually.
Speaker 4: Real trap ship.
Speaker 1: This is the peak of professional l rust.
Speaker 5: Like I love it.
Speaker 6: Once the kin get tuned in to the bg DUP. Put it up, hit this to this grape button, this hook cup to the back up. Soon the Scottie beings cal of a noble conversation server the side of Cayler Greene, no load, the biggest heel in the photo. D macinchash Shoo get hauled from the logo and off the top broad starting that god from a locker room in Philly. They got low Black Guy up. Yeah, bo love it up. Yeah, Sunday's face made event and we laugh with it. And this is maybe he's a logo.
Speaker 2: Got some rapper shoes on.
Speaker 7: It's never iron the shortes Wosta, the shitty star.
Speaker 2: And the terrible character.
Speaker 5: And you think that you do that long, Get up, bright.
Speaker 2: And welcome everybody to one ninety one of the Black Guy Wrestling Podcast. Go ahead and throw been doing a lot of this this weekend, you know, yes, sir, we were walking the two man booth this week. You know, I mean, everybody's on assignment, so let's not even waste no time. Coming in first, it is as you see, ravishing, Nick Rude, poetic, Scotland Underwood in the building.
Speaker 1: Coming in second in the fifth tier BGW part. You already know what it is, man, aj Styles, Big Low Birds, super Bowl bound, Baby, you already know what it is, mane Let's get it.
Speaker 2: How do you feel? I mean, how do you feel like? Man? You know the city on the way to the super Bowl, you know what I mean? Like typically like this is where like y'all would have like the football portion of the podcast. I can't I can't give you. I can't give you nothing, but I can celebrate with you. Man, how you feeling? Man? This is I can imagine imagine. This is a big deal for Philly right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean. You know it's it's an army out here of Eagles fans and the other other places too, as you know. But this is huge for the city, man. You know, it's a lot that's been going on lately, especially in that building Linked Financial Field with a last Arsalmania was held. This is a real big deal for the city. I think that everybody just want to see the job get done though, because we were there not so long ago. But it's cool to be going to this one too because of the event and the and the culture and the music. So it's a huge moment, man, Like we're going. You know, it's a lot of characters, a lot of stories going into it, but this is huge for the city for sure.
Speaker 2: Who's that running back yard got Barkley. Yeah, I saw a clip of him. Man, that that boy clean, that he was doing his thing. I was very, very impressed.
Speaker 1: Definitely definitely kind of redefining the running back position right now in the NFL. Definitely has always been an all Pro player. He's from the state of Pennsylvania, penn State alum, and he shout out to say, kwime, man, I think that you know, his time in New York wasn't as fortunate as I think he desired to order New York Giants fans, right, mm hmm, But yeah, I think he got all the right tools at this point. Right, he got a good offensive line. You know, he came close to breaking the all time Russian record held by mister Dickerson, formerly of the l A Rams. So yeah, man, you know, Eric Dickerson kind of had some interesting things to say about it. But yeah, Kuan is that deal. Man. He's a he's a he's a he's a He's one of them athletes that it's like that's it's not too many like him. He's like a one to one type running back. Man.
Speaker 2: I knew, I knew he was something special when I saw somebody earlier today say that he needs to be overall ninety nine on Madden Madden twenty twenty six. So I was like, damn that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he definitely because I don't know what it is at the moment, but he, I mean, he probably cutting it close.
Speaker 3: He probably about round like ninety two ninety three right now.
Speaker 1: Baseball season he's had, but uh, yeah, brok is he he?
Speaker 3: And I know he felt like he got a job to do too.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is the first time he's been at you know, these stages, NFC East champion and now NFC champion going to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: So yeah, man, MVP type season as well.
Speaker 1: I think he might get that for.
Speaker 2: Sure for sure. So you know, I mean, just some house notes for right now. Obviously BGW will not be live during the Super Bowl. We are going to take that week off. There is no point of even embarrassing ourselves in trying to beat the trying to beat that joint, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, d n C Digital, what is going on with you? Man?
Speaker 2: Yo? Yo yo? We are gonna beat next week after the rumble, of course. Uh but yeah, and then you know, we're coming off of a successful weekend for the bg W Brand Deaf Poetry Space that took place Friday night here in the good city of Newport News. You know what I mean, very big moment for for myself, my curator, Robbi's home. Salute to him, you know, made the good brother Lorenzo made the trip all the way down from from Philly. Chaz came up. What did you think of the event?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: It was it was something special, bro.
Speaker 1: Beautiful event. Man. It's always good to just be in community with folks, I think, especially in the times that we're in. And also I think just from our you know, particular scope, your particular scope, just expanding what that means, what's going once.
Speaker 2: The guy the guy himself in the building.
Speaker 1: Yeah and yeah, just and also just trying to like redefine community, built back community. Because it was certain conversations I was having with yourself, having would Rob a little bit and just thinking about, you know, the scene that probably previously existed in the seven five to seven when it comes to uh, you know, the artist spoken word. But within an event of his health like I could see this happening, like I could feel that people want more of this and shut out the sys man And yeah, man, I just thought it was a real good event, real good beautiful people, real good energy, real good pieces spoken. And I just appreciated just being in community with y'all man, and just you know, getting beyond these screens, right and actually.
Speaker 2: Like you know, connecting. Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was everything, man, I really really love it. We had a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real quick, just shout out man, thank you for interacting with us on Twitter. Thank you for tapping in bro. You know what I mean that that means everything. And yeah, so you know, salute to to Ace man. We we did. We did something incredible as a team for me and myself and him, and then of course as the BGW brand that expanding beyond what we you know, what we're typically known for, which is wrestling, so diving into like event events, poetry, you know what I mean. Like it was just a beautiful start to what I feel is going to be something that's magnetic. Like I'm already the creative mind's already processing what's next, right obviously, you know, I mean, I'm just throwing it out there. I would love to do a death poetry space with a Sha at some point this year, you know what I mean. I think that would be major. But yeah, man, it meant the world to me. It meant the world to see people like telling me how much the event was, how it meant to them, stuff like that. It was. It was good vibes, man, it was good vibes. Yeah. I know you went to uh wild Wise, man, what's the uh what's the wild Wives order?
Speaker 1: Bro? Oh? Yeah, So you know I had to grant that. Uh. You know, I had to grab that Italian you know what I mean, prove along, uh and you know I had to get some things for the rule, get that red bull, got my veggie straws, the ranch con Okay, yeah, man, this is a quick stop, I did.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not always able to make it to the wild Wise in Jersey as much, but it's sometimes good to get out to the other Wildwise and sometimes you know, pick up that extra I p a, you know what I mean. So that that that was that was very convenient as well. So I appreciated that shout out to the wild.
Speaker 2: So, you know that wild was in particularly you went to. You went to the one across the street from where the building was, right, Okay, yeah, that one is that like like, if you ever want to know what's going on in the city, you go to that wildwas right. My usual order is the uh honey roasted turkey on a classic uh honey vinigarette, you know what I mean, light mayonnaise. Of course, you got a loaded up with the veggies. You just recently discovered that they have a honey jalapeno chip that goes Yeah, that joint is fire. That joint is perfect. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Perfect state in handover pa upstate the ship.
Speaker 2: I don't even know that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: As a kid, we.
Speaker 3: You know you can take field trips that are herds factory. Ah man, this is you know that hers kettle that hurs that hurs kettle chips. God teer the honey because I'm a Halopennio bull.
Speaker 1: But like, now that the.
Speaker 3: Honey lapenos is out, it's like it's.
Speaker 2: It's up, without question, without question. But look now we we not. I''m gonna I'm not gonna lie bro I'm tired. I told you, yeah, we you you. I'm not gonna say y'all that we're gonna make it the full two hours. Well're gonna see, We're gonna we're gonna test the waters. You know obviously me and Me and Lowe always have great conversations. Well we got a question. Hold, we'll see. What's the first match you would show a non fan if they let you show them wrestling? That's actually a good question for the soul for a non fan.
Speaker 1: It depends on who the person is. Yeah, Like like like let's just say if it was like somebody like yourself, right Scotland, who you know you you know you're you, you know you're You're in encyclopedia. But it's like someone who might like have a connection to the UK or someone that might you know what i mean, like watch like.
Speaker 3: Premier League, Like I'm gonna show them SummerSlam.
Speaker 1: At Wembley. You did what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Brett British Bulldog just the atmosphere of it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But like if they like watch anime, should like that, Like I'm gonna just throw on like you know, Kenny and o'cat something, you know what i mean. So it depends on who the person is.
Speaker 2: For me, if I'm going for a non fan, and like I want to, Like, I don't want to show them nothing that's gonna be like too heavy, right, you don't want to show them like like the first one that popped in my head was Swerve and Brian at All all out or all in excuse me, But truthfully, I probably would show them Brett and Austin ninety six Survivor Series.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, because because it's.
Speaker 2: Got the best of both worlds. Right, you got the best of like, you got the technical aspect, you got the brawl in it. You people know whose Stone colde is even if you're not a fan, you know Stone Cold Steve Austin, right, and people will recognize Brett Hart, Yeah, I mean but yeah, like the Taker Ladder match yeh R TV match, Yeah, Angling Mysterials, SummerSlam, that would be insane. People go look at Beating and Done. They will be like, who the hell are these names condigital for this man?
Speaker 1: Because like not one of my favorite pieces of all time, like w w F E Heart Media is the Rawsiff Anniversary special that made it the d v d Oh they included the Taker Hardy Ladder Match on the bonus Future Rets Be Full match on so that's that's all time.
Speaker 2: That's top nice. I like that question. But bro, let's jump into Saturday Nights main event. You know, I mean it's the second one for uh for the focal NBC. Are you still rocking with like the retro aspect? You feel like they they hit it on the cylinders that they need to hit on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for me a little bit. You know one thing that I enjoyed so one of the not I would even like, you know it's something certain certain things sometimes keep it turnary. But you just reminded me of something, you know, right before they go to the commercial and they like replay like the last like.
Speaker 3: You know, like effective on impactful spot.
Speaker 1: In the match, and then like before they go to a commercial, they show the replay in slow motion. Yeah, because I remember them old, you know what I mean, Like like I love that like and I even love like the stage they had last night. To the stage was like absolutely, you know what I mean, it was dope. It was good seeing you know, certain faces. It was dope seeing Ted DBI. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Don't take out a case on right now.
Speaker 1: Probably I'm not.
Speaker 2: Like, won't I thought Ted was connected with the Brett fergoin.
Speaker 1: Oh for really really interesting.
Speaker 2: I know I know why your foot either one or two of his sons got hit Like I say, she got here.
Speaker 1: With a reco charge. You absolutely right, my friend.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh damn it.
Speaker 1: Ted j oh, Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 2: You know it's funny too because correct it's funny because you know, I mean Ted Junior was was considered like at one point, like in the group of Legacy, like Ted Junior was supposed to be the one, like Cody was like the backup player. Yeah, yo, everybody do man, everybody do?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I think I think Saturday Night Live like they fit their purpose, and I think once people kind of realized, like like I saw a couple of people, they're like, oh, the matches were too short. That's not for y'all. But this is literally for like it's on NBC like.
Speaker 1: Time right Saturday night, like it's we we we talked about this last week, we covered this guy. We covered not not last week, but the week that would happened. Yeah, subsequent episode we did. It's it's advertising. It's advertising event. I think sometimes it's sometimes important is like the step out of the realm of like you know what I mean like the wrestling wrestling like like because because I think that like when sometimes like we turn in a particular program, it's like a preset like expectation for like it's like it's like wrestling show TM, it's like this idea that like the it must check these boxers. But I think, but you know, we talked about that, it's not it's not it's not that it's not that kind of night.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: Exactly that's that's the way that's putting it perfectly right there.
Speaker 2: And and to be the truth be told, like when I when I finished Saturday Nights main event and then like watching Collision afterwards in this morning, like obviously Collision had the better end ring product, right and all it has a purpose of we'll get the Collision like it was an amazing show. But like just like WWE's presentation of like big matches always like these field like classic Saturday Night main events. Right starting out, you had Riya and Naya, good match, good good first offense for for Rea. I guess my only gright to it is like Naya kinda like it's hurrying Jay kind of in the same boat. Like they announced their participation in the rumble match, right, and then they go on to have title matches in the rumble or for Saturday Nights main event. It was like you couldn't just waited until after they had lost on Saturday Night's main event, because then you're kind of taking away that element of surprise where it was like, all right, I mean, you're not not necessarily Naya or jay Usa is gonna win, and we'll get to jay in a second. But I just felt like, you know, I mean, it's a little minor tweak, but nothing out the ordinary.
Speaker 1: And I think it's one of them things too where it's like so and it kind of goes back to the aspect of you know, Saturday Night special on television free wrestling versus like you know, the pl e effect, right, and the Saturday Night main events are kind of like it's kind of like a house show. Sound like these glorified house shows that like we like get to watch on television if we're not able to get the ticket, right, But for those that are going to watch Thaturday Night main event, it's it's really like a demo to pull them in for the next go round. I think I think that's what the because we again we know why, like they're on you know what I mean, they're on this particular network. But I think it kind of goes back to that aspect of like, you know, the way that like us, like actual wrestling fans, like the thing the fallouts, we want to see when we want to see him, and sometimes like the timing being off. I do agree that like with this extra advertising event and knowing this Saturday Night's main event, it does kind of throw into like the trajectory of the stories and like it's some speed bumps along the way. But I think it's for.
Speaker 3: That purpose, but it kind of diminishes the story somewhat.
Speaker 1: So I do agree with you on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what was a nice match? Oh, Seamus and Braun they had a fire match. Seamus continues to have the elusive not just not winning the title. Man, you think that's building to Mania? Do you think that's where we're we're getting to. I mean, I personally I think that when it comes to Shamus, like I do want him to win the Intercontinental title, but at the same time, like Broun hasn't really had the opportunity to do what he needs to do with the title, right whatever that sounds like right or whatever that's supposed to be, because I feel like there's more in bron You're gonna get more out of Braun than Seamus at this point.
Speaker 3: You are, you gonna get way more output. I do think you do have a good like you.
Speaker 1: Got something solid here, and you do have a potential like WrestleMania like moment. Right, But about what you're saying, like not shame, excuse me, Braun needs to walk in and out of Mania with that type mm hmmmm hmm. I think we're gonna get that, I do, you know what I mean? You know, but is that last not that last year? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, but it's just and that's what I'm saying, like like Seame has really been chasing the Intercommon title for about three years now, like he was chasing it with goonther had the classic triple threat match, Like I mean, I probably would have guessed they would have done if he wasn't hurt Braun and Dragon off at Mania, right, But what I mean, truthfully, the match to make would have been for this year's media should probably be Braun and Penta.
Speaker 1: Well yeah okay, yeah yeah, because it's like be very tasty.
Speaker 2: Because like you know what I mean, like you not you, you can't not put the put Pensa. Pensa has to be on.
Speaker 1: The Mainianum Vegas in a prominent spot though. And then with that question, the mid card match on Mania for the like Workforce title, like, uh, that's that's way more cachet. Yeah, as you hear what I'm saying for Mania card than than the Shamus and Bron, I just it is that we just have to be honest and I love you, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But oh yeah, this this no knock on shameless.
Speaker 1: Like it's just I just don't think that's I mean, I think we're gonna get that. I think our friend is right and which he deserves, you know what I mean. But uh, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know how they gonna mix up.
Speaker 1: The i C title situation that as you talk about Pencer, I'm interested to see how that materialize and.
Speaker 2: I want you told onto that to that, like we don't know what's gonna happen when we get to Rumble predictions. But obviously the match that really had people talking Braun Strowman Jacob to mm hm.
Speaker 1: Bro Bro, We've never seen Braun like face like We've never seen Braun in that position before, never seen like and we've seen some ambushes in the in the past few months of certain guys, right you know to I mean, you know, certain guys had to sit out. You know, Seth you know, had his incident, I believe with our friend. And it's funny, I'm so used to calling him Jonahs so much bro because it's just like New Japan and every yeah Bron and bron names, too many of them, right, But this, this was the illest. This was the illest ship like we like ambush, like we've seen like and the granted, you know it's twenty five now, but we don't remember this for the rest of the year. And the fact that this was only us and then me like this, this, this is this is crazy.
Speaker 2: You know my man said, no, here's all right. So here here. We were talking about this in the car yesterday about Jacob I too, and like, just like where Jacob is going, what he's supposed to be. I genuinely feel when it comes to Jacob I too, Like it has been such a long time since we've seen like this level of dominance, right Jacob man, like Jacob, like I think I saw somebody saying like Jacob should win the Rumble, and I wouldn't be mad at it. And I genuinely wouldn't be mad at like if Jacob I two went to Many the challenge for any of the World Championships. I mean, like, first of all, Bro, the the problem you've done on SmackDown walking to the ring, you know what I mean, I'm off the scale with it, uncook raw like you you are spitting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like the attention that was commanded in the moment, you know what I mean is what it was like even like more so what he was saying, like the heat was intense, like and like and like the authenticity in who he is as a person, but just like like as a performer, like he's he's exercising so much shit I think in this like you know, somemonan wherewith like like this iteration of the Simon wereworth right, Like, I feel like he's exercising so much of who he actually is in real life and the actual things he's been through and that shining through, right, And I think in a building, you know what I mean, it's like I've never seen I've never seen this shit in like you know, in the w W ring before the types of the type of things I'm feeling and the type of things I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Do you do you think that the big play is like him and Roman, because like we you know, we got to run that match at some point, and I feel like for all the match is that they could possibly do. For Roman, I think Jacob fa Too would probably be the most impactful, especially if Jacob is winning, right, because Roman can take the Roman can take the loss at Mania and then be gone until let's say, SummerSlam. Jacob, on the other hand, like it's like a steady ascension up. You know that they're gonna do something with him, is solo right, Like it's just I think they're waiting for a tongaloa to heal up to execute that. But just like you're saying, like there's something like it's that authenticity of him, like he's not you can tell he's not playing right, Like it's not a like it's not a character, like this is an extension of who he is, right And we've seen we've seen the interviews of Jacoba too like a real humble brother, but like we've seen that that uncut side of him in w w he has not had a star like that in quite some time. No, at least I don't think so, or at least I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, you know, I think Jacob would probably be like, you know, so this is the thing here, right when we think about the history of for a minute, if we could just think about the history of like the bloodline and simonan wrestlers like in wrestling until top when we think about their I think in the WWFWW you know, it's like a long evolution, right, like people such as Umaga like getting cut promos. Right, we ultimately saw what someone like Rakeshu ended up being used for, right, big money.
Speaker 3: Like superstar, right that was in the ww in the early two thousands.
Speaker 1: What we saw what that was like with this whole bloodline thing, Like we're getting like this long evolution of like who these men are showing up as like w W ring right now, whether that's like the silent like I don't know, like Sumo, like a Sassin, like a yoku Uzuna. It was like you know, had you know, a violet and all of that, but like he wore his personality more so, right, but with these guys man, like we he's like like someone like Jacob is like the like like like the first of his kind to be able to like do the ship that he does this early. And it's not like he's actually being fast tracked, like he's he's been ready for the ship, he's been ready for television. But yeah, I think it's like the first time like we've seen like something like this with a person that looks like this. And I think for a while, we probably some of us still like when when was when when we win with the first time he was going to actually hear Jacob like talk extensively. It's just like that I love you, Solos, and you know what I mean, just like you know, the random uh you know, just just just just what we saw when he first came up there right like like you know, the little noises and ship that someone like uh Tamil was doing and like the jokes we had about that. But yeah, this this level of authenticity is right there, is right there with someone such as Jack I would, you know what I mean, But on this level, on this stage, with this many eyes on him, like like this is this is a huge medium moment.
Speaker 2: And I think that was the major aspect, Like people like Braun Strogan, you know what I mean, like to see what he did just to Braun and then then see the reaction to everything, like it took him to where he already was and it took him up even higher, right, And I feel like this is the pivotal time to do that. Like we are what two and a half months away from from Mania, about two to three months, Like this is the time you have to stand out, right, you you have like you got to make everybody question, like damn shit, like should I put him on the card. If Jacob fat is not on the Mania card, something not right, you know what I mean. That's essentially how it feels. And you know what I mean, because like this is and I've always had this thought that many a season is when the hunger should come out and everybody right, not just w W, you know what I mean. We got a whole play for wrestling shows that take place on WrestleMania Weekend, you know what I mean, that's some people's first opportunity of like on a grander scale. So for Jacob, he's definitely on the I can't you know, God forbid something happens. I just don't see any descent for Jacob I too. The person I do see the descent for is jau so j We talked to We talked about this last week, you know what I mean, Minolo and Chaz, you know what I mean. And this is a perfect opportunity to get your insight on it. So I said that if there was a time to put the world title on jay Uso, it had to be at Saturday Night's main event, right, I just like, and that's not a knock on goonther. I like, sometimes it's okay to have those title switches where like it's two or three months, and yes he did it with the Icy title, but you think of the popularity of jay Uso, like the time would have been now and it's not going to be if it was not going to be last night. I just don't see at any point where jay Uso will be the world heavyweight champion, you know what I mean? And not just because like we like we're in an era where like everybody's improving, everybody's on up, you know what I mean, Like, what do you think? What do you think? Like because I saw some people say like jay Uso is the definition of the chase, is better than the rain right, is that Jay Husso in a nutshell is like j Uso chasing the championship way better than him actually capturing it.
Speaker 1: So here's where I am with that. Right, when Jay won the Intercontinental title, he woned on television, correct, and so as we so the fall, I forget what the spot was, but the fall with you know Glunda kicked out at too, that was like Jay's like last attempt at fall. Then Good ends up winning the match. When that fall didn't go through, I said, it's over, you know what I mean? Like Gluther is definitely retaining this title. Yeah, when he wrestles bron Breaker, I'm sorry, I am I mistaken in that when he went when he when he when he when he won the Icy title, he defeated Broak. He defeated bron Breaker on Monday Night Raw. You know, coming into that match, a lot of people didn't even expect to win. And I don't know, like you know, if an audible was called I got, I don't know, right, but that was a television show he actually won the title on. And when he didn't get that fall, I started to think, I'm like, yeah, they would they wouldn't give this guy another like television if they're if they're considering that other moment or not. But we all know the trajectory of Jay Uso and like what's been there, and they're aware of that as well.
Speaker 3: So I was just thinking, like, yo.
Speaker 1: Like they're not they're not giving this guy like another like television win, like especially beating Luther on this night right once I once I didn't see the fall go through because a part of me wanted Jay to win that title last night, and I started to just do some other thing like Okay, like if Jay wins this title, what is that do for Glunther?
Speaker 3: Does that increase his chances in the rumble? What becomes a VET?
Speaker 1: I really think this company really wants, like wants to keep this title on this guy this much at this juncture. I think his chase for the Icy title was very exciting. It was it was all of that. Even when I think he first confronts Gunther on Monday Night Raw on a particular episode of Monday Night Raw, well, Gunther was still in the middle of his ring of about eight hundred and something bit how many days will.
Speaker 2: I get that it was going through six hundred and sixty six?
Speaker 1: You know something you know what I mean, But that chase, like that was exciting that Matt was kind of cool, you know what I mean, But then he gets it. I think the chase is is the thing for J is definitely the thing. I just you know, and he lost and he lost it again, right, And I think the reason why we're asking this question is because of the fact that he did lose the title again. We really didn't. I don't really even get to think we got that much time to have J with the title to say like which one is better? But I will say, like right, like like it's a lot of money in the chase for J. And and that's where like his bread has been buttered for like the last like you know, year and a half. But at this point, like yeah, I don't, I don't. I don't know when he gets that type. I'm not sure if he gets it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, And you know, I mean, like I said, a couple of people in the chest, like you know, the chase will get born and after a while Jacob win the chamber of money in the bank, and I like, I hear you, I truly do, But I just feel like like even then there's like ten people I would put above getting the money in the bank contract before Jay USO, right, and like I feel bad. I feel bad for saying that. It's like maybe the the gunthin shit is correct, Like maybe Jay is a great mask. Yeah yeah, you know what I mean, I Jane, you don't mean that with like the disrespect that that comes with. It is just one of those like like I brought up last week, like not everybody is meant to be the world heavyweight champion, Like it's it's just it's not in the cards for everybody. We in a period where that is going to be a real case. Ten to fifteen years from now, there will be people talking about, oh, such and such could have won the world heavyweight title on this day, you know, like ourn't chair quarterback and like we do just like we did with like Razor Ramone, like mister Perfect, you know what I mean, Like the names of that era, even like the to the newer generations like Wade Barret, you know what I mean, Like a better rain for Dolph, you know what I mean, an earlier rain for Kofe. Jay just falls in the category man like he unless Yeah, I just I just I can't see it, right, I just I can't see it because goom Through the in the if we're going off the pecan order, either goo Through is gonna lose the title of the Punk or he's gonna lose it to Seth. Punk is the way better route to go, right. Punk having the world heavyweight title is absolutely what what you would want to do. Right, Okay, unless something happens to Punk or it happens to Seth, then you can select j in. But even then I would just hold out. Like so, it's a lot of factors, right, It's it's a lot of factors that that go in.
Speaker 1: So that's the thing. Also, you know what I mean, you already shut up, shout out. I won't take this one home. But I think you're right in that assessment that punk punk is ultimately like the one and and I think we might get into a little so, you know, I think I'm gonna save I think wenna save a little bit what I have. And when we when we when we talk about the wrong you know, because I have got a point about punk, but I don't I don't want to ruin nothing.
Speaker 3: So you know, I'm gonna get back to that when we talk about.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I mean, like I said like this because it you know, it kind of goes into it with the being Sunday. Anyway, I do have a question. Do you think Goother's World Championship run has not lived up to the expectations people thought?
Speaker 1: You see, that's the.
Speaker 3: Thing with this question too.
Speaker 1: I think that the Goomther title like like okay, so now like Goother having a title is getting a bit stale mm hmmm, meaning that you know, we're we're just going to keep expecting him to pick up the w We just keep picking up these w's, right, keep talking to these guys. And I think that's what I think, that's what it is. I think people are bored now. I think that you know, again like the matches are good, but I think that people are getting kind of like like they're just getting over it. Yeah, because that's the thing about pro wrestling. It's like you you we we something. We want to see that change in something, a certain difference. It's certain. And I think that you know, when we when the question comes up like is someone title runs like like is it is it good? Is it this? When when folks are asking those questions is for a reason. And I and I think that reason is like the we keep doing the same thing with now and so it's like, what's what's next?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Guther falls into that category. Like when Michael Kahi brought up the stat like Coomer has been a champion in w W and that you know what I mean, I think he said over four thousand, it was like it was a it was a wild number. He's been a champion pretty much his entire.
Speaker 1: You think, Okay, I mean I was saying, are recounting?
Speaker 3: Are we also counting like n X t U K and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, shoot, you can throw that in there because it's like, you know what I mean, it was the UK champ for for a minute too. So the problem with Gunther is it's like there was no real time, Like he lost the icy title at Mania and then he won King of the Ring and then at SummerSlam he's World heavyweight champion, right, And it could be a combination, a combination of things, right, number one, Like it's very clear that Gunther is the number two champion, right, you know what I mean, Like he doesn't feel equal to Cody, especially he's lost to Cody, right, you know what I mean, Like the crown Jewel, the Crown Jewel match. And I think that's where when we get to Mania and everything like that, we get to the rumble. It's not a question of oh well, Gunther make it too past Mania. It's who's going to beat guother at Mania? Right? Because? Right?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: And is it sucks too because like you said, like were putting on great matches. He's a great character, you know what I mean, Like he's you're seeing the evolution of like who he is as a character as opposed to the the wrestling aspect. But that also comes with a price, right because you put going through in the ring with the jay Usso and there is a clear gap in between like the like the charisma that that the fans want to see, and that's what's gonna happen when like you put him against like a punk or you put him against Sina, right is just like it's a clearer like we want this guy to win. And I guess you can say that's how it should be, like we should be wanting to see him lose the championship. It just feels like right now, it's like people just want him to lose the title because they don't want him to be champion. Anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it turned That's all I was saying. It turned into that, you know what I mean, because I do think that Bump is having a great run in this company. I think that the wrestling is good. I think that the presentation is it's amazing. He's talking that shit. But just like he was kind of saying with it's like our friend was saying, now like sometimes.
Speaker 3: Like a chase can get a bit born, you know what I mean, And sometimes so can the title ring.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So with that being said, the royd Rumble this this Saturday, Indianapolis. You know, there's a lot of outcomes, you know what I mean. I love the World Rumble. I think the match, you know, it's my favorite favorite match of the year, I feel. And we had broke this down a couple of weeks ago, like you get sense that the Men's Rumble is definitely the getting the importance just for who's in the match so far, so I haven't pulled up real quick. So far announced we got l A. Knight, John Cena, Seampunk, Jay Lusso, Roman Reigns, seth Rawlins, Drew McIntyre, Raymond Stereo, Sammy Zaye and chi Ke knockingmore so far. First, do you have any like surprises that you want to see in this Rumble? Like is there any in particular NXT talent do you want to see or do you want to keep this like all heavy hitters in this match.
Speaker 3: I mean it's it's I think we're gonna we gonna get something everything.
Speaker 1: I think. I don't think, you know, I want to see you Joe Hendry, you know what I mean, I would love to see it. I mean I love to see like a J. Francis and I don't know what's going on there. I want to see AJ spend that block so bad and you know what's going on with CNA and you know what I mean, I just I just want to see AJ spind that block. I think a J would shine in the Royal Rumble match. I think that a moment like that would be like like and and like he's not like not toped out like a J. Francis, You know what I mean. I really think, like you know, T k O need to start taking advantage in that type of thing where it's like let's start and they're doing it, but like let's let's really present like fighters, let's really present these guys so and and I think that he and I think that he would want something more of that in that company, right like what we're kind of seeing on the outside right now with cna I will, I would kind of love to see like that, like that guy, that personality like Seane and a rumble match. I definitely. I mean, you know, we can talk about women as well, but I just think one of the men's and we're gonna get that.
Speaker 3: We want to get.
Speaker 1: We want to get some heavy hitters. But I think that we can expect maybe you know, we kind of came and talking about the final four. We're gonna We're gonna have a final four of heavy hitters. Okay, I really believe that.
Speaker 3: I believe that John Cena is gonna be in that final four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they're gonna They're gonna cook. They're definitely gonna cook.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming you're talking about Malachi Black. That'd be tough. That'd be tough. I definitely see Jeff Hardy making an appearance. That'd be a dope. Yeah, that'd be dope. If Matt comes out, that's an instant, like, yo, let me go grab a refill real quick, you know what. I mean like nobody trying to see Matt like that, And yeah, I mean it would be dope to see the the the implement TNA in this match, like like Joe Hendry's U Joe come out joking the craziest pop like the crowd gonna go crowd, gonna go crazy. You got a lot of like moments that you can have just in that moment in itself, like John seeing a facing off with Joe Hendry, like that's gonna that's gonna pop a crowd. I also I also can see hm hmm. I mean truthfully, there's no real big free agent that like could be making it, like making a debut, like I said, my biggest thing, Like I would love to see Obafemi in the met uh, definitely utilize some of the talent they got an n x T. I can see Trick making an appearance. But at the same time, like like you're saying, like I think this just comes down to like the heavy hitters and the stories being played out there. Like one day you had Sammy Zaye saying that he doesn't like he doesn't want the world like he needs it like he or did he say he wants either way, he said he wants the World heavyweight championship, and so that adds a story, like you know what I mean, Like you have that face off of Ko and Ko kind of like putting in his head, like the two of them having the match at Mania. That's cool. I like that. I like that. I mean it's romans first rumble since twenty nineteen. That's major, right, But you said, dud, there was something about Punk when it comes to what what what's your thoughts?
Speaker 1: Man? Where I am so and I and I and I and I can appreciate this moment as well with Kevin Sammy and and yeah and kind of you know the same with Guop and stuff that were kind of you know, running back into but on a on a higher part of the car. See him Punk to me and this company should be a world heavyweight champion. Mm hmm. I think that it's important to have Seeing Punk and the real Rumble match and if he wins them. So okay, So I have a question for you. If someone such as Seeing Punk wins the Rumble right like he he faces rumbo.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, look who's here? He're what's up?
Speaker 1: How y'all doing?
Speaker 2: I know you, I know someone is really excited now at the bottom of it there. But hey man, I hope everyone's doing great.
Speaker 3: Nice shirt, nice shirt, Hey.
Speaker 2: Man, thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh, now that you're here, we can get to We'll get to that later, we'll get to headline. But yeah, man, well, first of all, welcome. Have I been getting slandered? Actually no, no, no, no, yeah if that until you popped up, I wasn't even gonna bring you up. But now that you're here, we can save that for the end. Oh no, But I don't know how much you've heard. But we were talking about talking about the rumble in our predictions. But what was the question you were asking.
Speaker 1: I love if if someone, if someone like seeing Punk wins this rumble, like who who? Who does he challenge?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, I mean this is where I kind of I was on board with goom Thro losing the world title right because goom Thro and Punk Goo Thro and Punk does not move me. It does not do anything for my spirit. It doesn't. I don't know why. Like I know it would be a great match, but like that's definitely one of those like I'm not going out to get a ticket. I'm going to sit at home and enjoy it, and so in theory, it would be Goother, right, you know what I mean, because I feel like it's too early to go to the well for like Punk and Cody. That would move me, you know what I mean, for like a storyline purposes, Like there's a lot that you could dive in between for the two of them. But that's yeah, that's I would say out of the two, it would be Cody as opposed to to.
Speaker 3: Goo the Okay, yeah, definitely what about you?
Speaker 8: No, I was saying here really thinking which one he should face. Cody is the correct answer, but I'm not totally Again, if he would go against Goother, what I think the match would be good. I also think that the promos leading up to it would be excellent because you know, Guther, he get disrespectful and he could be excellent disrespectful with Punk just talking about how much of he's a quitter and not a good employee. That's what that man would go in on him. I would actually look forward to that. But Cody's the correct anser.
Speaker 1: H Okay. And the reason why I asked that question is because it makes it makes this scenario interesting.
Speaker 3: In the rumble if he does win, but then if he.
Speaker 1: Doesn't, and it's like, you know that situation we get where there's gonna be someone who selected that wins the rumble, like that will be one champion selected which leads over a champion. Right, it's like you never have a leftover that like you know, we got some someone, you know what I mean, It's gonna have to like take dismantle up with this guy. So if Cody is the guy that Punk is gonna face, who does Boomer face? That meaning.
Speaker 2: John Sap.
Speaker 1: I mean, and it would count, right, it would count for seventeen.
Speaker 2: Who So let me let me ask you this question. Right, I'm I'm sorry. I'm not even gonna like, I'm not even include going through in this this conversation. I just get out of here. Yeah, Like I'm gonna move. I'm gonna move going through to the side real quick. But what made event for Cody would sound more appeasing to you, Cody and Punk or Cody and Sena.
Speaker 1: Appeasing. I would be appeased more, I believe if I was to get if I was to get that Punk and Cody, I would be And the reason why I say that is because like the everything we have going into a potent match like that, a potential conversation, and just like the different people are, like the different like folks involved.
Speaker 3: That would be like you know right, like writing that, writing that match.
Speaker 1: I think I would be a piece more if I was to see that. Now. Cody Sena is very exciting. It's it's it's it's kind of like since Cinderella ish in a way where we have like you know, like the legend John Cena and you know, the the the things he talked us about when he showed up on Netflix and all of that that's coming like all that baggage that's coming back in with and this is the last run that Like, that's very exciting.
Speaker 3: But just to your question, I think I would be a peas more for.
Speaker 1: What has happened with both Cody Roads and seeing Pump both coming back into this company from where they came from. That's that's that's monumental. But but so is the senior situation. But yeah, I hope that makes sense.
Speaker 8: Yeah, where you fam, I definitely will go with.
Speaker 2: I'm still laughing that you said got there out of here.
Speaker 8: But Cody, it's Cody and a Pump my thing that I'm trying to think with Cody and Sena that kind of like interests me is like what would be the like story like per se, like what like how how will we get there? Like what are like I they both like want to work for they both were like big fan favorites, like if someone gonna eventually be like be more heelish in it at all or they just gonna be baby faces all the way through?
Speaker 2: I mean you you could like you could have a like where like it would be like a passing of the torch moment like Scenic could very much in the promos leading up to it be like you left, like essentially like you left, like I never had to leave, and when I did leave, I was already the face of the company, man, you know what I mean, Like you had to leave to go be the face of the company, and you could you could lean into Sena being that he's chasing for his seventeenth World championship and yeah, we can get to be you know. I mean his retirement is not until December. But if one thing John Cena is really good at is like John Cena can make something real dramatic, you know what I mean, and like John Cena could really play it up like I think as his last Mania, he could very much be like, this is my last opportunity to win the World Championship, and I want to do it on the biggest scale, and I want to do it against the guy that says he is the new face of w W. And then Cody like it it it turns it makes Cody, I don't. And that's the thing. I don't know if the crowd would turn on Tena like that, Like the crowd could very much turn on Cody against Sina oh Man.
Speaker 8: To switch up quick like we we got a favorite and it's not you.
Speaker 2: But then but then again, like don't you think the crowd would do that with with Punk two?
Speaker 8: They would probably do, But I just see being more healings anyway, Like I know he's not really playing what but I mean, he already sounds like a dick, so it wouldn't be that far from it to continue it hey real real.
Speaker 2: Quickly, even though you know we we we jump and we haven't downstard predictions yet, so we just automatically we're ruled out Kevin Owens, like Kevin Ohan's not winning the ladder match, right, No, I mean I personally want is.
Speaker 8: To lift up the bloody as hell lifted up both titles at the end, like he's seen it, that's right.
Speaker 2: Indeed, we don't want to see Kevin and Sandy for the championship. I never said that. I just.
Speaker 8: Like, if I were to get that, I wouldn't I would actually get I thought it was real, like it was a nice moment they had when they was talking about it and like, yo, we will fink like we will be.
Speaker 2: The main event around Yeah, okay, okay. So who wins the men's World Rumble match that she ske that'd be funny.
Speaker 8: Oh do we actually know who's winning? Because I have absolutely no idea. I have no clue who, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: I have a I'm you know, I'm being I'm being cute, but it's it's it's crazy. It's it's a crazy thing to call. But I think I see it. I think I just see Punk winning.
Speaker 2: I need to I need to hop on that discord find out who who win it?
Speaker 1: Oh man, it's funny.
Speaker 2: My my my final predition, Uh, like, just I'm gonna go with Punk. I think Punk. I just if if anything, I just want the man to get his main his main event at MAYBIA.
Speaker 8: You tired of Kevin Owens and Fabby Dane being wrestling media made events and that.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm like, you know, I mean, what's up many?
Speaker 1: It's yes, already.
Speaker 9: Good even yeah yeah, and this is this is wonderful because I could leave early.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 8: Amen, Hey man, what what they said? What they said in the group chat? We got you.
Speaker 2: We're good. Yeah you can.
Speaker 8: You can leave whatever you want for real bad we got god.
Speaker 2: Boys, no chance. What's up with you?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: How are you doing her?
Speaker 4: I'm well, man, life is good.
Speaker 1: Life is good.
Speaker 4: I'm on vacation, but you know I still wanted to tap in. Make sure it's so love. I'm high as gas. So that's the good villain. Oh that's me on Friday, yeah man. And you know you know the Eagles. The Eagles did a little some something, not nothing crazy, not crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to snuper Bowl.
Speaker 4: Not crazy, if you shure? Yeah, lo how you how you doing?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Low man?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 1: Man, I'm I'm cooling. I ain't going to too much. You know, I've got to block the hater, you know what I mean? Hate blocking. I like it. I like it. Not no long leaving you know what I mean, but just you know, just just you know every you know, everybody loves you know, they do their thing with my city every now and then we'll be back back on the national stage. We are playing to not like us bold. It is a huge media moment.
Speaker 3: We just gotta send it the job man.
Speaker 1: Defense.
Speaker 2: I'm beautiful hater when.
Speaker 4: It comes to this team, I will wholeheartedly take that and accept it. This is the best part of the night for me, man, just being able to to just gloat with love because I love you know, I love you, I really do. But fuck you mother fuck. And that's my mama laughing in the background. Not negative, say nothing. You hold that, you hold it, hold it later, hold it for later.
Speaker 2: She was a nice lady I met her. Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: I appreciate thank you so much. What's good gay?
Speaker 2: Oh no, you know, just giving her a rumble predictions right now, you know men, men's rumble. You know. I just want to shout out my man real quick. My ideal matchup would be l A. Knight wins the elimination chamber, beats gooon Thor and brings the title of the SmackDown. I wouldn't be mad at that. Actually, yeah, it's pretty cool. L A.
Speaker 1: Yeah. L A needs need good. He needed he needs elimination, chamber wind?
Speaker 2: What about a rumble wind? Do you need? Hum? I said, does he need either one of those things?
Speaker 1: Answer the question.
Speaker 2: Like, how all right? Scenario that man l A.
Speaker 8: Knight and seeing Punk and Roman reigns are the final three, and then.
Speaker 2: L A.
Speaker 8: Knight eliminates both of them, how do you feel?
Speaker 2: How does he eliminate him? Because hold on, hold on, does he eliminate like her Funk and Roman like fighting? And then he eliminates both of them? Because I wouldn't be mad at that. Okay, Okay, that's all. I was just curious. I was just curious. I know that there was a time you were really high on l A night.
Speaker 1: It was that you.
Speaker 2: I mus just say soured a bit. Oh that's that's me and going through right now. So yeah, we goof got to get this work for the next couple of weeks. But yeah, but yeah, I'll give them my prediction. Who you gentlemen have.
Speaker 1: Final four?
Speaker 2: No, who wins the match? I mean you can give your final four, like who your final four would be?
Speaker 1: I think so, I think ship. I think the final four is definitely in a woman and maybe one of the surprises. And I don't know who that surprise is going to be, but I thought maybe it won't be in the final I think the surprise gonna get deep no Paul intended, but yeah, I think that we get.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Punk with it. Okay, definitely by final four will be.
Speaker 8: John Cena, Roman, Rings, Seeing Punk, and Sammy Jane And yeah, I allowed to say, man, uh, it's probably I would go with John Cena.
Speaker 2: I think John Cena win it.
Speaker 4: Mh, I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it. Yeah, I'm still gonna stick with the four we talked about when we were talking about both predictions. I still got Roman, Punk, Sena, and Obafemi in the final four. I got Seeing Punk cash and then cashing in his favor, but not on Roman. So in my brain, I feel like a stipulation was that Paul would do this favor but not on Roman. Whatever it was, so Paul helped Seeing Punk eliminate somebody else, and then it's down to Seeing Punk Roman and then Roman gets to win.
Speaker 8: Like second time winning the rumbo. Okay, I see it.
Speaker 1: Not a bad book. Yeah, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I totally forgot about that favor.
Speaker 4: I can't understand that that's there because nobody's talking about it.
Speaker 2: Since Yeah, yeah, I hope so I would like it. I would like nice. I would like him be.
Speaker 4: It'd be nice. Like God said, you have real hoopers and big names, so like bad Bunny Panther.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so my my final four would probably do to punk Punk, Sammy Roman, Jacob.
Speaker 9: Okay okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: The Block on a conversation we was having earlier about Jacob Killer on the conversation we was having earlier about Jacob oh.
Speaker 2: About like where like his like where he's going like the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like because I think we all say, you know, Jake, you know, just based on how we laid things out the last few minutes, Jacob fot to it doesn't like he's going to win this rumble, right, but yeah, man, But because I think for a minute, we was at a place where we were trying to imagine a world in twenty twenty five, right where Jacob Fox who like went through it like is that the thing does that look like? And what does that mean? Right?
Speaker 3: But not necessarily winning the.
Speaker 1: Rumble, but like when do we finally get h Jacob Patu and Roman, and like what is it for?
Speaker 3: What's what's involved? What's that sleep?
Speaker 1: Right? Should the title be involved in that match necessarily somewhere down the line or you know what I mean? And I'm not saying this is like this question is more retortable just you know, I mean, just see how things like materialize in the future. But Jacobi to being a final four in the Trouble, that that was crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be crazy.
Speaker 1: He's definitely the last eight or the six, but seeing him in the Yeah, that that would be ridiculous.
Speaker 4: It planted a lot of thieves if that's the case.
Speaker 3: A whole lot, a lot, a lot.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about that punking someone that you're not bring it back up from the promo? Yeah? That that Yeah, that's yeah, it's you got a few things look forward to.
Speaker 2: You see, Like I disagree with this, Like I feel like Jacob absolutely could be in this match for avol period of time. Like in fact, like he he should be the one, like the the the big man of the year that just runs rough shot over everybody.
Speaker 4: I was just about to ask you. I was like, you're gonna have to do like a Cane type deal where he just starts to have like a low number, just wreck shop. I like it. I'm not a break the record.
Speaker 2: Why not break the record? Who cares?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Like he killed he killed a broad up last night. That thing was awesome.
Speaker 1: Ah, he did.
Speaker 2: Women's Rumble. As of right now, the only participants Nia Jack's Bailey, Naomi Bianca, Live, Roquel and Charlotte Flair. That's fine because they're the only ones who are gonna win.
Speaker 10: So sorry, damn, I don't mean, I don't mean to be that's it more likely the one that you said last is probably gonna win.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, same thing. I think that's Lorenzo for the men, but uh for the women.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Any surprises that you see coming out, or any anybody that you want in particular that you want in the match.
Speaker 4: He's dasking in general.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh.
Speaker 4: You know obviously tennase A play not Tessa. So like you know, I mean, I'm never gonna I'm never gonna pose Jordan or Mysha off rip Tasha Steels, Thank you so much. I'm never gonna pose those.
Speaker 2: Three, like, like, I know that I know this is what you want. I know that's what I know. That's why I want to.
Speaker 4: Ask you as you know, Okay, I got it.
Speaker 2: I want to make sure expectations are forward.
Speaker 1: Got your baby.
Speaker 4: Oh all right.
Speaker 2: I'm a very literal person. I answered the question literally.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ah oh man, but now I think it'd be dope for colde Jordan was then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, players for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's you.
Speaker 4: Said, Stephanie got yeah. Absolutely, get put last into, put last in. That's a car.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, there you go, all of them. We need hoopers, we do. We do need hoopers. We do need hoopers.
Speaker 1: Need the hoopers in there together in the rumble, you know what I mean, collectively collectively eliminate from people. But I think once we see somebody like Jordan Gragul Charlotte Flair, you know, one of them is probably gonna eliminate you know, you know what I mean. But that might that probably should be for somebody like Charlotte. I mean, it's taking business to care, you know. I mean who we got question? Gentlemen, what's the uh uh there with well? Who you w.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh, beck's not a contract against you.
Speaker 2: I think I think I think that you would have the rumble.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, So I'm just trying to you know what I mean, I'm just trying to see, like what some particular stuff could be.
Speaker 11: But if you did that, I thought you yeah, yeah, okay, okay, but yeah, I'm just I'm just curious about the thing where you might imagine.
Speaker 2: Will So, I think the impact player for this match is going to be Roxanne Perez. And I actually have Roxanne in my final four. I like, I mean yeah, because like, and I'll even take it a step further. She should absolutely eliminate Bailey in the match.
Speaker 4: I love it. Yeah, great, yeah, yeah, yep, yep.
Speaker 2: Great great.
Speaker 1: Blue.
Speaker 2: First, somebody somebody brought up in the comments. Let me see if I can find it real quick. If I can't, I remember what the question was. I cannot find it. The question was, does Jade return in the Rumble?
Speaker 4: That's a great question.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I'm about to say.
Speaker 8: I can see her like coming back and then like Naomi and Bianca having a good old time in the Rumble, and then Ja comes back, you think shit's sweet, and then she just clocks Naomi.
Speaker 4: Do you see her being in the Rumble or just coming back in the Rumble?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I think she should be in it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not opposed. I just I'm trying to figure out what how they're really gonna go finish off this storyline, and there's there's obviously multiple ways, and I think that's the best possible way, you know what.
Speaker 2: You know what, when Jay does come back, you have Beyonca and Naomi in the ring. So when Jade's music goes off, whoever has the most shocked look on their face? That's where taped. Indeed, m I like it. So now we better get it together.
Speaker 4: Man, because her poker face thinks.
Speaker 2: Terrible. Everybody thinks, Kobe man, everybody not me.
Speaker 4: I'm still on. I'm still on, Bianka, that's the one.
Speaker 2: That's why I mat, oh, you're still on.
Speaker 4: I'm still there. Stands throng.
Speaker 1: The business I mean last year is yeah rumble.
Speaker 2: So we had that moment. That's true, had that moment.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we gotta listen there for that. Let's listen there, gentlemen.
Speaker 2: I will be right back. Something's going on with my laptop, No problem, no problem, no problem.
Speaker 4: Did we talk about it yet before I got here?
Speaker 8: I have no idea because I got here writing a little bit before you. I'm about to say we didn't think who was gonna win, right, Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Who's who did you think gonna win the women's uh right, rubble if?
Speaker 4: If it's going how we're seeing it right now and I and I I'm gonna you know, on this one, I'll put my money on the house. I'll still go, uh Charlotte winning with set this up Charlotte and Tiffany and then we still get somewhere down the line, uh Ria and Bianca on the other side.
Speaker 8: Yeah, shout shoutout, shout out to uh charge r versus char Million.
Speaker 2: But so who who you got run in the rubble?
Speaker 1: Man? Now? Definitely have Charlotte Flair as well. I think I'm making a huge deal the reason why on Saturday night last night with being the week away, her announcing them announcing her return the week prior to that, I think that that's the dancers right there now, you know again, like I'm I'm still sitting here so ring up over this Jade and Beyonca thing. Man, how that might materialize. I think someone like that, which definitely makes you to the issues in this match, would be odder in the final four too, like maybe somebody like Jordon, But yeah, I got for sure.
Speaker 4: I'm curious because I'm starting ahead.
Speaker 8: Oh no, all I was gonna say, I don't make it a clean sweep of all three of us, Charlie, That's all I was gonna say, because that I mean, it'd be dope to see somebody else with. But I think the writings on the wall with this one, I'm.
Speaker 4: Very curious to figure out what how do they play that Jay Beyonca's story And I know it makes me Doami, Jay Bionca and Iaoma's story out because like I get, I get the agenda what we're talking about. But man, that is a big moment, with or without a title, like that's big money and the way it's been played out, the acting by Beyonca, Naomi so far, we still don't know who the fuck did it, and we we choosing we choose the outside interest. I think Noah said, uh, Naomi got it is that might have did it?
Speaker 2: Somebody said that.
Speaker 4: See That's what I'm saying, Like, there's so many layers in and Lo, you make an excellent point. They're still letting this play out all the way to rumble. So something's going to happen because that's a big money moment.
Speaker 2: You can't have this.
Speaker 4: Play out on on a on a Now you know what I'm saying, Before this, I fucked that. No, we need this ship at rumble. So I'm still on board. I'm still gonna pick. But seeing what happens with those three in the room's gonna tell me even more so on how they move forward.
Speaker 8: Hey man, Lash and Jakar took out Jade. Uh the orders of.
Speaker 5: That's the hell of angle.
Speaker 2: Man, that is a hell of an angle. That's who was beef before they was it beef? That's too Jakari and last was beefing with you. I just didn't see.
Speaker 4: It as more like a competitive robbery versus like actual I can see that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, don't It don't take much to raise then to get to that high you right, right right? They want to be number one. Now you've been tired of being looked over. You ain't gonna get me more violence. And that's I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: I like it a lot.
Speaker 2: Also keeps black women in the spotlight.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, even more so. All right, no, lo, all right, I might be on board. I might be on boy, I might be on board. I might maybe we'll see, we'll speak, we'll seek, we'll see well.
Speaker 8: We shall see that ship on next Saturday. I saw that Jake starts at six o'clock. I said, oh, I would be able to go outside at like ten.
Speaker 2: This is great.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Good stuff.
Speaker 2: Cook it man, we cook it, we cook it.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, did y'all talk So y'all didn't talk about a w right talk.
Speaker 8: I about to say, I was gonna go back to Wednesday, the beginning, all right, the opener, the opening sequence with Osprey and Kenny showing their supremacy over.
Speaker 4: Everybody man cook man, man man. Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: That that's probably one of the best dyn of my openers. I see they had me tuned. I was locked in for that one. Yeah, I don't think I stopped smiling the whole time. You know what, that segment was good.
Speaker 4: That seven was good. And again they pivot so fast because I thought it was gonna gold with that angle, like you know, fuck out, it ain't no love, ain't ship. We we gotta we still got you to talk about from there, from there to Govine and forced to climbing on top of that that pole and then can't you talking about I'm afraid of.
Speaker 2: Height like that sick? Was gold?
Speaker 4: Bro that it was gold Man.
Speaker 2: That's what I loved.
Speaker 8: That's what I loved about it. At the beginning, Kenny was still talking ship to Osprey. Yeah, I was like, that's what I like to see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had a little bit ain't sweet over here.
Speaker 2: Bro yo dog. He tried to take me out the last time we played one. We went up against one another.
Speaker 8: Nay, it's say uh like, oh, peaches and rainbows.
Speaker 4: Up big facts. But it played out the way I love. I didn't see it. I didn't know how they were going to go, especially when they did that pivot, but it played out beautifully. And it's it's so funny because I always see like when aw strikes the hot man, they strike it and and that's the moment when you be like, Okay, I see why niggas fuck with y'all. I see why I can't. I see why I can't let y'all go. Yet I get it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, man, the ain't the laying to go. They might be. They might do some things I don't really like too much.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 4: Man, Jesus, but yeah, that was the segment.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Absolutely.
Speaker 8: Then you had later on in the show her syndicate. Her syndicate ended in the Private Parties Championship reign. Yeah, that was written all over the wall, though we kind of argue that that was.
Speaker 1: About we shalln't say one time. You know, well since you've been you know, the championship, make money like you know, Private Party when they won the titles, brothers like real good brothers in the hood the way, and I just think that this was this was a never this was inevitable, man, and often they laid off. I'm just like this right who the tite I didn't have any.
Speaker 4: Issues looked and winning. Like I said, it was on the wall since since day one, that you're gonna have to again, it's one of the moments when you're gonna have to strike a wise hot. You can build it out, but you'd be a fool to play with that money when it's on the table. So the writing was definitely raw.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's it's fortunate and it's unfortunate that it came to the hands of Private Party because they definitely deserved a better run. That was something that they aw has missed on. And again, like you said, you know, for whatever reason, it didn't, it didn't pop off. I don't blame them and no, in no stretch of the imagination. But that's just another one of those things that we talk about where it's like, like you said, ADEB does some crazy shit, you just you roll with the punches. I definitely think they deserve a second run. I don't know when that's going to be, but there's just so much that you could have done with that, that whole narrave with private party having parties around you know what I mean, every state they go partying with the titles, party in the locker room, like you really could have the run that they were having without the titles was was what you should have capitalized on when you got the chips, especially beating Young Bucks. And I'm not gonna say it was a waste of time, but I can understand why people feel that way. But you know, at the end of again, like you always tell me, the game is a game, hurt business that we hurt people, and you know, when you got a model like that, you gotta tip them right away, so we'll see what happens. But it was one of the moments I was definitely happy because of us. So I'm always gonna celebrate culture. But it's like, damn I just wish it would have been in a different circumstances.
Speaker 2: I wasn't that bad, bro. I mean, honestly, look at it this way.
Speaker 8: Private Party had one of the better moments in that championship's history of them with it.
Speaker 2: It was what that match was.
Speaker 8: Slamming the history between them and the young Buck And I mean, hey, bro, sometimes your brain is just encompassed to the moment, and that was there. Now the rest of the brain wasn't much to speak right home about. But I can't take them moment away. Now we got the title or some real hitters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Man, Like it's all good, Like you could. I mean, I can feel bad for probably a little bit, but not too much. You might get another chance at it.
Speaker 4: It's a balance like I'm like, yeah, I want to have a second run, but at the same time, it's like, well, now I can celebrate these black motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: So all right, absolutely, Uh, let's see anything else happened on.
Speaker 1: Dynam Mic Everything.
Speaker 3: Jeff Jared oh Man.
Speaker 8: Remember remember when I came on this podcast, it said that I was really like, whatever it takes, whatever it takes to get you ar bore TV man.
Speaker 2: I hate this.
Speaker 4: I'm understand you're still standing on that.
Speaker 7: You know, I ran out, I let go of the broke, hey lo when you probably his name up that nigga moved.
Speaker 1: So because he's like, what else happening? He don't care about that.
Speaker 2: I did it.
Speaker 8: What I used to, yo, dog, I used to really love that. I mean, I still love Jeff Jared. Don't get it twisted. God, oh, I don't want to connect. There ain't no other way to get that man on TV. He gotta be, he gotta be with this is what. This is the way we gotta go.
Speaker 1: That's what the run last outlaw.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 1: But you think the video package though, before the Jeff Jared situation, Uh, you did what I'm saying with Mariah Tony from the Grand Slam match, and I guess we might we might get a twenty a little bit, you know, as far as collision is concerned. But that was right before the Jeff Jars and then you got Claudia. You did, know what I'm saying, Yeah, told that man, well, you know Jeff. After Jeff he was saying, you know what I mean as far as the Karen and JF ship you got you're calling out John Mossy, but Claudia comes out and say, you know, don't nobody get the locks without me? You know what I mean, told himself the business, you know that type of thing, and and and and then you know what I mean, I mean this episode of you know, I mean I think that you know you've got a third match against a R Fox. I yep, that's pretty good. Real well, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: They have my favorite death match of all time? Oh yeah, really okay, yeah, Luke Underground was a basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. It definitely was Luca Underground.
Speaker 4: That ear is just such a talking about. So what happened? Why didn't it like keep going?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure they was.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember. Yeah, you know, lu you know that joint still the TV.
Speaker 4: I can believe it. I mean, I feel like I just wish it was more. And I'm trying to for I guess what the fun happened? Because every time somebody sposed to loosen match, I've never seen a bad one.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure why.
Speaker 8: I know they I know they had like creative differences like between oh boy, okay, budget concerns.
Speaker 2: Budget concerns.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm talking about it.
Speaker 2: A bunch of concerns always.
Speaker 4: Damn, that's crazy. M h.
Speaker 1: Four seasons.
Speaker 4: I missed all that. I wasn't there for any of you, Joon until now, and I'm so sad about it because I wish I was there because my god.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, it's Apple. I mean, you can get it, I mean, but it is just.
Speaker 2: You can definitely find it, yeah, for sure, definitely can find it. Uh, I can't.
Speaker 8: I know what the main event was, but I stopped watching it before the main event happened because I left the Chris Mum.
Speaker 1: I know it was.
Speaker 2: I know it was our boy Koch.
Speaker 1: Yeah you be talking.
Speaker 4: Definitely a work Yeah yeah, who would have thought?
Speaker 2: Whoever would have as soon said no?
Speaker 1: So it was. It was a real god you know. I mean it's like the styles of where Cope's at now, where past and the US. It was a real pretty good, pretty good dynamite. Yeah man, So what can actual question real quick? But I guess we're getting.
Speaker 3: The death riders right, Like, what makes it bad? If y'all think it's bad.
Speaker 2: I don't personally think it's bad. It's just I feel like we kind of lost the plot with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just wanted to might have explain it to me because I don't I don't think it's I don't think it's the best thing we got going either in.
Speaker 8: A W nah, Like I liked how it's started and like I liked it it was like a W versus them, and like I thought it was kind of like to try to get the younger people involved into it or the.
Speaker 2: Newer people like over.
Speaker 8: But now you have old man Copeland, which I mean, I love Copeland, Coplin cool, but I ain't really think like he he don't.
Speaker 2: Need to be the one to beat Boxley.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like like if anyone is gonna beat Boxley should be kiddy. If we're gonna do it with someone who's been like like the heart of the soul of the place, Yeah for sure, that bro that man ever go in. I said, he ever gonna win.
Speaker 3: I'm an I don't even want to think about it.
Speaker 2: Boy, I copping about this.
Speaker 1: Goodness, boy, that's what it's so. So I really ask the question is because like you know a lot of people you know, and I see it all telling like you know, and I think that was moments like the full Gear again, like again like the Orange Chasity stuff, you know, getting ship kicked and all that. It started to get like it started to get kind of like like not not disturbing, but it was just like the purpose, right, and then we get the episode of collision, you know, when they took it off the air and everything. You know, you know this after four gear, but around that time, that's when it was just like okay, like like what's going on and like what's the point and like how we moving forward? Because I definitely like how it started out.
Speaker 3: Though it just got to a point where we're just like with the point and.
Speaker 1: It kind of and I think it did a thing for a minute where it kind of like pushed over like the EVP stuff that was going on with like Young Bucks and No Cotta and ship it kind of in the disruption, which I think was very intentional. But you know, we don't see the title television.
Speaker 3: It's very interesting and fascinating ship.
Speaker 1: For me, and you know what, I'm used to watching wrestling, but yeah, I'm just trying to try to like, you know, what's the direction express getting beat up? Yeah, it's it's just very it's just like like we.
Speaker 2: Cared about that. Yeah, like, yo, bro, I don't care.
Speaker 8: I don't care if they be like you gotta at least something I like at this moment to get type of like reaction that.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? You know they tie the tying niggas up. They tied up, they got tape over their mouth. Ship like, like who want to done? Is like they like are they criminals? They you know what I mean? They like they're like like they like they like mercenaries that likes Like it's like, I'm trying to figure the ship out, you know. But Coke tried to come back there and stay faced and he got trolled on. But y'all group, y'all think he need to necessarily don't need to be needs to be the one to beat Marks. I think when that match happens, he doesn't move. But yeah, it's just like and I often wonder how long this is going to go on for it too.
Speaker 2: This shouldn't need to be wrapped up. I don't need this ship. It don't need to make it. If it makes it to the summer, it don't need to go too much further.
Speaker 1: This right, you go on the next charges this might get get on my TV Awards all in it needs needs to be over at all in mm hmmm, I have nothing because it's death Match Texas. You know that. Boy John Monks, my give.
Speaker 4: It a Kenny, give it to Hobbs.
Speaker 1: Somebody.
Speaker 4: That just makes sense. But I just thought, you know, they were gonna do what the Elite Thing Angle was supposed to do is just really be a whole takeover, and it started out looking like that. I just assume they were gonna build on the plot of you know, like the whole n W not the whole thing, but just the whole like n will kind of take over them, you know, but just build on top of what worked, would in le what didn't work, and build on top of that. But like y'all, I just I'm I think we've lost the We've lost the plot of what this really is like. You could have, really, like you said, build up the Young Silent. You really could have made it a whole a w r always against the whole Death Riders. You could have really really went a whole angle where you're showcasing both brands in showcase to the United Front against this evil power. That's why I thought we were gonna go.
Speaker 2: Oh, you are optimistic. You are optimistic as hell.
Speaker 4: It just looked like I was, all right, well, because they were doing that going you had always players on collision. So that's where I was like, all right, well, it makes a lot of maybe, right, maybe I was too optimistic. Maybe I was trying to you know, no.
Speaker 2: You're just humanitarian out here, and I appreciate that, and you might be right, man.
Speaker 4: I just I just really thought that's the angle that they were gonna go.
Speaker 1: It was, it was.
Speaker 4: It was right there on the table. It was right there on the table. So and obviously, now, I mean because I know, we thought Darby was gonna be the one. So obviously now with you know him doing his whole mountain, then you gotta pivot. But yeah, we need to just just figure out an end goal and make sure at least the end goal makes sense. And let's put this into bed at all in whether that's gonna be Kenny, where that's gonna be Hangman or Hobbs. Just just do what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Do you see aw selling out? Globe Life intexis seeing is their recent attendants has been bad. Globe Life is a forty K stadium and he recently been iveraging two K. I mean they've been averaging two K for for pay per views.
Speaker 4: That's perfect. Yeah, they gonna They're gonna do what they got doing the pay with views.
Speaker 1: Now. Yeah, I want to say, you know, you know, because you know we've had conversations about Wimbley's right. Granted, when they come back to Chicago right after, that's a slam dunk, right, That's that's a no brainer, easy layup, mean for the whole.
Speaker 3: Out, but they don't show up that they won't show up for y'all. They gonna show up, but.
Speaker 1: I mean we might get a thirty eight thirty nine and some change. They might not, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But I think they show up for this people and the way that it's been promoted over a year.
Speaker 1: And I mean, granted, they have a lot of work to do going into the show now, that's they do have they work cut out for them. But I think the close to the show and the more we get, yeah, I think the money going rise and the gate going.
Speaker 3: Rise, I think folks to show up, put up groundworking.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, so I say Texas is another place that they love. Mmm, I'm about to say Texas is another place they love to go to where the fan base is definitely strong, so they picked a good place is in Dallas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yeah, I think I think they show up for sure now granted, like said this point, like I mean, yeah, you know the buildings that they have been playing is yeah, you know, and I think that like a W is one of those companies that you know they're trying to they're trying new things exactly that you know they're going to do pap with you and still in the building that's you. I'm pretty sure like Dynasty is going to be completely so no doubt about it, you know what I mean say that, But they're kind of in the lull right now. But I think that once people all when that's going to create like another boom for a W this year. Yeah, I see, I see him trying to get the right track, you know. I mean as far as like TV and I know there's a lot other ship going on right now, we probably don't have more too much. Yeah man, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I got the group on tickets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's that's in the center.
Speaker 2: That's a win.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wish we could get group on at wrestle mah Man lit's not.
Speaker 8: Already won't already wrote were already won't going. But man, that's all them tickets. I was like, well, that's a littlefies it of the.
Speaker 1: Company, all location ex for whoever do the WrestleManias Tigure ships. They got the market corner. I mean we can, we can, we can dream about a group on Russellmanians sitution. I mean that would be.
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, this is a pipe dream. Even if I was to go to Vegas, all I'm about to do is be watching at somebody party. I will not be at the stadium.
Speaker 1: I'm going to the Taco Bell Cantina and and for yours I mean for your eyes only now thing about but I call over here.
Speaker 2: Huh, that's what you got here, being got your for your eyes on.
Speaker 1: People talking about to get tacked from Vegas Thoughkay, hey do know.
Speaker 2: Parts of it?
Speaker 4: That's the nasty work.
Speaker 1: Nasty work.
Speaker 2: I hope, I hope it's in New Orleans next year. I'll make a trip out there.
Speaker 1: That, yes, sir, might be the same. Man. Super Bowl, that's what we need, baby, that's what we need.
Speaker 2: Uh. So when it comes to what's up?
Speaker 3: No, who was you about to say it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: No, I was just gonna move on to collision real quick. Yeah, somebody made a return. Who's been here the entire time? The brawl of a lifetime baby tireless Tony Storm.
Speaker 1: Oh man, what's what y'all think about this?
Speaker 8: I would have just liked it to run a little longer, I'm about to say, right, Yeah, I mean we still got what.
Speaker 2: Three weeks? Three weeks until they in Australia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, man, I at least thought.
Speaker 8: You could at least you could have made this work, at least to like the Going Home show that'd been nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think we get some But see, I think what was going on with I think what they I don't know. I don't you know, I don't know what they talk about backstating and eich of it. Some folks are trying to you know, I don't know. Anyway, I think what's going on is that keep like I don't know, maybe they measured something and they was like, you know, now is the time to do it, because like we can get some good television out of Tony leading up instead of like just like you know what I mean, like calling it at the go home, Like we can get some timeless Tony in a week two and and in the subsequent conversation with herm Rio could have based on the television or maybe the ratings or what they thought the results were with Amnesia Tony or like, you know, scamming amnesia Tony.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: This was like some type of rules that's that's that's.
Speaker 1: Why they made I'm not too mad, but I'm trying to look forward to the television that we're going to get leading up, and we got a good chunk, like you said three weeks mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Mariot was looking shook, like wait a second, yeah you feel how'd you feel about it, Chazz?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think.
Speaker 4: I'm with both of y'all. I would have enjoyed, you know, the delusional a little bit longer. And then you know, the go home shows are supposed to be, you know, supposed to be the sum the shows that will you in and gets you ready, and that would have been like a perfect you know what I'm saying, type gets you ready type deal for that match, I think. But goes to Low's point, I don't think they've done the best job with really the promotion of Australia, the Grand slam to the best of the abilities wherever that's because of all In or whatever the case may be. But you know, not to say they haven't promoted, but I mean again, you're you're making this as you're another Poe or maybe like a you know, sign that main event, whatever the case, whatever the case, you're doing it. It's something special, So I thought the promotion should have been more for it. But I'm assuming they're doing this to build more into the Australia show. Obviously they're doing something with Harley Cameron. Now she got involved in that froud for the TBS titles, so we see what happens with that. But yeah, I mean, you know, we all love Thomas Tony's she played both. He played both of roles very well as the star and the supporting actress. So yeah, that's he's gonna knock it out a part every time. I just wish they would have waited a little bit longer, But again it's a w So.
Speaker 2: I like that one.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: H It's cool.
Speaker 8: So I'm not gonna lie to you. I didn't I was outside. Uh so I didn't watch Colligion last night. Did anything else happened that they don't think I saw that happen.
Speaker 4: I did a quick catch up on uh, I know te Keska and Shabata Day Wrestling, yes, which was solid. I'm trying to think Big Bill and Hops at their match, was anybody say anything about that?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's okay, okay, I mean you know it's it is. It's big Nigga fight, like big Nigga fight is like you know what I mean, it's and I mean, especially with Deep, I really think somebody like Big Bill man, like I really think Big Bill and you can tell me if I'm wrong. I really think Big Bill really should be that guy like once upon a time, even though I'm not even I'm not even talking about Big Cat, you know what I mean. But I think he's falling off. I think I'm so heavy man.
Speaker 3: But you know that that's that's that's true.
Speaker 2: Do you mean like he's watched or just that he hasn't gotten like the opportunities.
Speaker 1: He hasn't got the opportunities there that that, you know what I mean. And again it's one of those things like kind of like how venging like it's you know what I mean, it's it's not the guy's fault when it come to like you know, say, you know, I mean, but like it's one of those things. It's not his fault, but it's like it's it's he's like it's as far like like if you don't like power rankings of wrestlers, right, like in particular company, like where would your place Big Bill and the power rankings of a w top twenty right, Yeah, he got caught up.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm yeah bro, yeah, man, Yeah, that thing is crazy.
Speaker 1: It was dope to see h Rosa Penelope for it, you know what I mean? They talking some ship that was kind of cool looking forward to that. But yeah, Coon was cool, But I'm not I think everybody got pretty much just tuned in for the Super Shibati, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you could win. You could want a chance to face Mercedes, I know that.
Speaker 1: M hmm yeah that should be cool. I mean Mercedes, you know she's won't you know she won't win that game too. It's gonna be a good match, Like I'm saying, Mercedes in her bang right now.
Speaker 8: Like the best averte that's about to say, yoh, did they do anything?
Speaker 2: Continuing with Mercedes and Harley Camberon, Like is that going to be the match at Uh.
Speaker 4: What I saw was that she just got involved in it when Diana was going for a pin. And the last shot I saw was that her and Deanna was having us there off. So I don't know what's gonna come up that or if they're going to try to do something with that at Grand Slam. That's all I saw.
Speaker 1: I got you, I got you.
Speaker 2: That would be nice. I would be I would be down for that. I'm down for how mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I fuck with Harley.
Speaker 8: I fuck with Harley too, bro. Hey, har Harley has improved so much. I'm happy that she gotten uh Like, I kind of look at Harley as like the the Chelsea of She is fulfilling that role nicely.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: She's approved in to bring tremendously and it's a hard worker man.
Speaker 4: So and.
Speaker 2: I'm always here for silly ship. Bro.
Speaker 1: So you.
Speaker 4: Got man, you can make somebody laugh.
Speaker 2: You damn you got it for me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh man, that is bro. Why Why why is this man so violent? Why is what is.
Speaker 1: Hate?
Speaker 2: It from a distance?
Speaker 1: Yeah man?
Speaker 2: How you hating from outside the club? That ship is.
Speaker 1: Grageous?
Speaker 2: My man? All right, cool, cool cool? If we want to get to that we'll get to that listen. So yesterday I went on Twitter for real, I went on the socials. I apologize that I know it was one of my fairthdays.
Speaker 4: Hey, all right, all right, all right, all right.
Speaker 8: Hey man, you see you see this, uh you see how the country is turning more and more into a dictatorship.
Speaker 2: This shit is crazy. I apologize that I didn't know it was my fase birthday.
Speaker 8: I get a nice notification that I've been mentioned by our pods, our pod paid and I'm not gonna lie to.
Speaker 6: I.
Speaker 8: I know when that happened fifty fifty if it's now so, I had so and this was one of those times it was. It wasn't positive for your boy, it was woever. Oh yeah, man, I didn't know it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 8: Myologies for not noticing. She deserves all of all of the beautiful blessings in this world. She's out here killing it every time she's on screen and just killing it like the general, and I wish her nothing but many more uh moons and suns and absolutely shout out to my Aquarius, fellow Aquarius out here killing it doing her thing now. Also, yes, as my coched spirarter has mentioned, she did like the posts.
Speaker 2: She did like the post and too late for that, that's what he says. Oh man, this is this is crazy. Bro Be. Heave got my fave shirt. I'm gonna listen to what she says.
Speaker 8: Nothing matters, smile anyway, that's my that's my bottle too, will I hope you had a great birth.
Speaker 2: It's continuing. It's not over yet, so yeah, it's all good.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 8: One thing I did somebody here jumped on the pile, wasn't It wasn't my brother from Philly.
Speaker 2: No, he was a real one. It was my brother over here with the strong beard, looking like he is from Philly. I know, I know something.
Speaker 3: I just had to laugh about it in the group chair. I mean, I don't want to do nothing public, and.
Speaker 8: I appreciate you. She don't like her as wild. She know you don't like her, and it's outrageous. I don't need any of us.
Speaker 2: This is abuse at this point, bro Bullian, high class Bullian. But what you like?
Speaker 4: She likes the pod post. She ain't like your ship after you said it. That's that's all I'm saying. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what, I take that ass I take that as a win for all of us. Ah, yes, yes, there it is because I'm a team player, right right.
Speaker 4: Okay, my wins or y'all wins. Okay, y'all is my wins.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 8: I don't look, I don't try. I don't try to separate myself from the team.
Speaker 1: I love this. I love this.
Speaker 5: Okay, there it is there, it is there. There it is when a real the he'll need.
Speaker 2: To come out, pay out, no local rest, no chance, that's all. Yeah, Nick, I would God, I wish you were there. I wish you were here.
Speaker 1: Scott finally happened.
Speaker 2: It finally happened.
Speaker 5: We cost you, We cost him four k being a real nigga.
Speaker 2: Hell, we cost you right down, right down. I'm a hell, you know, for talking about how like took us together is a win. That's how.
Speaker 8: That's how I'm a hell. I'm talking about being a team player. Yo, bro, every time you shoot shoot in a quarter three.
Speaker 2: Flat, every time, every time you for a video with.
Speaker 8: The visuals, applause, collapse, d Mac being as great as he is, collapse, I wouldn't have a great poetry.
Speaker 2: Events applause See team player every day day.
Speaker 1: Remember that.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying that's all. Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you man, I'm saying it even terminally. This low literally long story.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just breathe so much life back into the show, and I'm just having.
Speaker 4: If there was a master class on how to deflect.
Speaker 1: Gas like.
Speaker 4: And push away push.
Speaker 2: I was cool with.
Speaker 4: If there was a way deflect gas like and push away A narrative that we all know is the ship. Boy, you just gave a one on one master class. Round the fucking applause, my nigga some ship.
Speaker 2: Hey man, I like it, dude, show you my truth. I heard that, man, I heard it out there.
Speaker 1: I heard that, and I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 8: I like, hey, hey, chance, no matter what, no matter what, brother, I love you and support you no matter what.
Speaker 2: Brother. That's all say with you. Lo, you already know. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I love you, no love, I love you too.
Speaker 2: Ah, thank you thank you very much?
Speaker 4: His stuff man, good stuff?
Speaker 2: Ah man. Anybody you know what I don't know? How did the pod start? Loved?
Speaker 8: Were you able to get your ship off? Because I'll let you Eagles fans get talking.
Speaker 1: When I first came on, I was so kind of good, like I said, like, you know, I had my hair to blocking mean, so job man, not like us bold. You did what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do our stuff, you know, squabble up.
Speaker 2: Man, who win.
Speaker 4: Right now? Buffalo?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, Buffalo winning. You know I'm not I'm not from nothing were in there. I want to I want the Bombardi Trophy. Y'all saw the picture of me saying that I want to stand next to the next one. Also, who we play? I need, I really need to bring it home. But it'll mean a whole lot if we just we just if we just get that one, if we just get that one off on that one team. I'm still not over both the two. Hey, lor it back, Let's do it. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I don't want no part of that dark Magic man. But you know I feel, I feel we.
Speaker 1: Live and well, and we know that I don't want.
Speaker 3: No part of that man, and that's fine.
Speaker 1: Like the Dark Arts is alive and well and that's fine.
Speaker 3: However, just that you know, we we gotta we you know we we we we got some redemption.
Speaker 1: Man, we gotta we gotta do what we gotta do.
Speaker 4: You're not wrong, You're not wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: We want we want super both miss I'm sorry to both seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's the way I mean.
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean. You know it's been a long day, you know what I mean? So Philadelphia know what's going on, but you just gotta finish the job.
Speaker 2: Man, how's that possible?
Speaker 1: Dog?
Speaker 2: How are you from k C and tired in the chiefs? That's wild, that's why not down?
Speaker 1: Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, Okay, I respect it.
Speaker 2: It's okay, bro, it's fine. How you feeling chance? Get your ship off to you?
Speaker 4: Man, we could do it lessenan brother.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I've learned being an mc mc east man.
Speaker 1: Okay you don't.
Speaker 4: You don't want to pop off early?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Like? Yes?
Speaker 4: Happy? Because job's not done, brother, you know what I mean. There ain't no worse to getting there, not finishing the motherfucking jobs. So yes, it's good to see. It's bad. It's it's not. It's not as the twenty eighteen to seventy eighteen one because you know, it'd been a minute before that point when we had the McNab being a bitch and throwing up. But that's another story from Got Drunk that nigga got drunk.
Speaker 3: He got drunk, drunk, that got drunk before we won.
Speaker 1: Yo play too.
Speaker 8: Shot up the man, shout out the t O TiO played his ass coming back from a broken leg.
Speaker 4: So mmmm anyway, so yeah, it's not as bad. But you know, job's not done. So so let's let's reconvene the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Man, sure, idiot the man, you know we're back. We need that back in the interest.
Speaker 2: I that's your booth.
Speaker 8: Now, I was wrong this thing for y'all teams, for your team both, I really don't want them.
Speaker 2: I was really upset. I was really upset.
Speaker 8: I mean, they was here fumbling so many times for a couple of reasons. They messed up by partay something serious.
Speaker 1: Football. It's fun.
Speaker 4: Let us cook.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what ran the golden era of football. That's important everybody can do.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm with you, I'm with you, but I would like it. I would like you to have another era out here again. I would like the organization that's competent.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 8: I gotta go to baseball baseball team only teams I can sit here and be happy about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who your baseball team? The Braves.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, solid, solid, solid, yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, we want the world see like two years ago, three years ago now.
Speaker 4: Solid yeah man.
Speaker 2: Uh but hey, but as.
Speaker 8: Long as you both know that I am brooding for that dangerous Mulatto that is, That's who I'm rooted for.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a bar dangerous Mulado, the one that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good, Patrick pet.
Speaker 4: Literally like documentary. It could be, it would be sure.
Speaker 2: It just rolls off the tongue down. Oh, it's great. But yeah, can we get the help out of here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, there's been an episode. Babies still don't.
Speaker 2: Know what were doing? Ye are done? M every time, man, we always.
Speaker 8: Figure it out.
Speaker 2: That's what we do.
Speaker 1: Yuh.
Speaker 4: What's anything I'm trying outside of outside of the Rumble Go Home Show? Anything happening, anything important happening this week in the world of graps.
Speaker 2: This week?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know, naow me on every show, every every every w w E show. This week, Naobie is wrestling. She's she in the tag. She had a tag at y'all, bra when they face uh what do you call them?
Speaker 1: Uh? Damn?
Speaker 2: Got a flag match on the n x T.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they faced last Lash in Jakar. Friday SmackDown, she faces live and then Saturday she the Rumble. So shout out to her out here wrestling four times this week.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, lamorrow one raw we do got annoying white man Logan, Paul making his god damn it, Dang Cody, Cody gonna talk some ship war War War War rateers defending their titles against the judgment that your judgment they made up of j D and dominated stereo.
Speaker 2: Yep, you know about its gonna love it? Huh we said, I said, Finn's gonna love that.
Speaker 3: The day whin the titles tomorrow? Oh no, Okay, I don't think they're doing they.
Speaker 4: We get into that, we get into the moment I can see the rights on the wall. We get into that breakup moment. So let's just let's just get to keep the train roll.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm yeah, yeah with your brother mm hmm. All right, Well you know that's what Tomorrow and you have been during the week. They show.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious, that's hilarious, iNFiNiT infits. That's just crazy. Uh n x t C and a show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, every problem that's that's that's in which my influence and stuff is Saturday. Yeah, that's you know what?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right, you're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: Oh, before we get out of here, Joe Hendry is gonna be in the Rumble, right he doesn't Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all right, entered the Rumble last year like t NA champions, like should be in the yeah oh yeah mm hmm and destribute thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah absolutely, man, I love it all right. Uh, you can find me at halftime. That's what I am. Episode Uh, Bread and the Leaf.
Speaker 8: X Blue Sky and Instagram following the pot pages on all three of those platforms.
Speaker 2: Uh. Eventually, what are we gonna do? We gotta we got an episode until the final whistle?
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 8: Coming up this week, we get to talk about these damn Eagles going to the super Bowl, which I'm so excited about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be tuned in.
Speaker 4: Kay, Okay, let's go ahead, low promote low man.
Speaker 1: You pardon me, m y'all. I was sick. Uh couldn't do the interviews with our gentlemen and friends tray Shaw and t J. Tray Shaw on Wednesday afternoon, and we will do uh J and after room before the world into the locker Room leave this week at low from the league at the Locker Room League.
Speaker 3: On Twitch and YouTube and b g W and it's four.
Speaker 4: There, quick shout out. Shout out to Clean Alma, just because, Yes, shout out Ricky Stark, Ray Phoenix, just because, shout out to a few that I'm actually looking forward to that. That Mike low Key, he's some thunder with most of folly and uh, Mike Santana looking forward to that. Should Mike Santana I think could be killing it. I have thoroughly loved this move that he's been over there. Any O the rest I want to shout out, Oh, shout Anthony Bones. I don't know if y'all highlighted that, but it's gonna happen. It's finally happening, and I'm excited. Yes, better things, Yeah, shout at him all right. Uh, make sure y'all following with my man poetic Scotland. Makes sure y'all buying a book again. I know y'all probably talked about it beforehand, shouting at everybody that showed up to the month fucking poet show. It was a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful energy, beautiful collection of black people, beautiful collection of good people. You know what I mean that, you know understand what we're trying to do here, but give off good energy. Are open and inclusive, and that's what we bring to this, to this grap ship. You know what I'm saying. We we had a look, we had extra little season and that you don't get from nobody else.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So, shot the fucking Scott doing a month fucking amazing, y'all hosting, shot the Rob the co host, shout the art performers that came up there. Contine to support his journey, poor journey. Continue to support BGW house productions, continuous port locker room low conceded support into the motherfucking final whistle. Don't support the Cowboys. Continue to support Matt and.
Speaker 2: I barely do that now.
Speaker 8: All right, well there, I don't even want to call them by their name. They are just a team that plays in Dallas.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 4: This is tough, man, This is tough to hear.
Speaker 2: Man. Hey dog, I'm sick. I'm sick of this. I get it.
Speaker 4: I understand fair enough. Support the mac recruitment, mental health journey, and keep liking to share my videos.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Other than that, keep God first and keep peace. Keep peace first as well. Chess O b I G. My man's old Twitter, my man chest loose, God just a placehold him.
Speaker 2: Well. And on the broad to one we are out. Peace out to my to my world.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, the day got it in and then he's got a flat nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow, look I hate both of you
Speaker 1: A