Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the back. Weird, weird, weird.
Speaker 2: What to do?
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: It's kind of good together. I really like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks man.
Speaker 2: I went together like white on rice, like wait on rice.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, I thought that saying was like I'm gonna be on you like white on rice.
Speaker 2: They don't go together.
Speaker 3: I mean I did it because I.
Speaker 2: Liked it together.
Speaker 3: I liked it. Yeah, they go together like white on rice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, like peanut butter, jelly and mayonnaise or no, they don't come together, no for y'all.
Speaker 1: Like legos, you stick together. Okay, Yeah, it's all right, but they hurt when you step on them.
Speaker 3: They do hurt when you step on them. So I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah that that ain't it for me. And legos ain't it for me? Man, But you know what do I know?
Speaker 3: Mayonnaise ain't it for me?
Speaker 2: Oh for real, you don't be rocking.
Speaker 3: No no no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: Get that mayonnaise is great.
Speaker 3: Get that far away from me.
Speaker 2: It serves as purpose, especially on fries.
Speaker 3: It's purpose.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Anyway, I.
Speaker 3: Forgot that disgusting detail about you. That vile, disgusting foul detail about you is that you actually eat French fries with like this.
Speaker 1: It's the only thing I won't say that. It's something that Europe really got right.
Speaker 3: They made man about that.
Speaker 2: Man, they started I think they started the trend of mayonnaise on French fries. It's great. Don't knock until you try it.
Speaker 3: I think you're I think it's great. Here I'm telling you if it's.
Speaker 2: Fantastic, I'm gonna take your word for it.
Speaker 3: And also deem you a liar because.
Speaker 2: Steak freets with the side of maynaise. I mean, I have a fancy sauce. You know, you mixed mayonnaise and a catchup.
Speaker 3: Now, that's the thing. You can mix mayonnaise with stuff, and like it's usually totally cool.
Speaker 2: Do you ever do a little lime aoli?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like on a taco or like on a you know, something else, entirely on.
Speaker 3: Anything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not on a mayonnaise, man, not.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait no no, no, Like the lioli is just a fancy way to say lime mayonnaise.
Speaker 3: Little rascals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted to shout this out. My dad went to contact in the desert. They brought me this dope. Hoody, dude, I had to rocky because we're talking about an alien, a classic mid two thousands alien show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the movie was nineties, but the show was mid two thousands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're talking about the movie today.
Speaker 2: Well, we can the show in for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's I mean, I haven't seen the show yet.
Speaker 2: You don't want any spoilers at all, I'm fine with you. I've seen most of it.
Speaker 3: There's like sixteen seasons or something. Ten. Well, there's ten of the main show, but then there's six.
Speaker 2: Then there's Atlantis and Universe, yeah, which I never heard of.
Speaker 3: Well, Atlantis takes place halfway through the main show.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: So what happened is my coworkers have been telling me about They're all a bunch of nerds. We're in it.
Speaker 2: We're just a can I tell you something nerds? Yeah, show is better than the movie.
Speaker 3: Oh that's what I hear it is, that's I hear that the show is really what it's all, it's really Stargate. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. So they've been telling me about it, and like every bit that they tell me, I'm like, this sounds like it's fire mystical occult show. And so they're telling me all about it, and then they're like yeah, and so there's another series called Stargate Atlantis, where like halfway through the main show, part of the crew like goes off to Atlantis.
Speaker 2: It's a different crew, it's like a different Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's like a there's like one or two people from the main crew go to Atlantis right in the middle of the show. And then all six seasons of it's like either four or six of Atlantis take place there in the middle of the main show. Yeah, and they told me that in this like universe, Atlantis is a giant ship that's like the size of a country. There's like millions of people living on this ship. But that kind of like a hive. Yes, yes, yes, but that it's still like Atlantis. It's like the Atlantis of myth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true Stargate fashion, like it blends the myth with like the ancient technology and yeah.
Speaker 3: So so they're like they're telling me all about this and I'm like this sounds and then they're like, yo, there's like Egyptian gods in it.
Speaker 2: That's the main thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't. Yeah, And then there They're like Merlin shows up in the in the show and I'm like.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that Atlantis. Oh okay, he's in Atlanta. I've never seen Atlantis all the way through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, apparently he's he's like from Atlantis. Wow. So I'm like, I have to watch this show. I put on the first episode of the show, like maybe a week ago.
Speaker 2: Or same characters as the movie, by the way, Daniel Jackson and Colonel O'Neill, yeah, and then.
Speaker 3: Some new ones just like different actors. Yeah. I put on the first episode of the show and it blew my mind straight off. The Like the first scene, the first scene that you see in the show is like deep underground in this military base and there's like these soldiers sitting around playing cards or whatever, and there's a big like tarp over in the corner and it starts moving, and the one chick's like, is this supposed to be doing that? And then the guys are like, yeah, it's fine, it does it all the time. Shut up, dude, it's your move, you know whatever, like bro stuff, And she's like, I'm gonna go check it out, and she like walks over to it and the tarp flies off. And it's a huge ancient looking ring with like higher glyphs all over it, and it's the and the's freaking Egyptian dudes pop out with cobra heads and ship and they got like staffs shooting magic. And I'm like, I'm I'm immediately I'm like, I'm so in because after that whole debacle, they're like debriefing with like the freaking military general or whatever. And he's like that was raw.
Speaker 2: I was, he's like the leader of the enemy. Hey, in the show later we meet thor.
Speaker 3: I heard about that, and there's like a guy he's.
Speaker 2: Like a benevolent, psychic gray alien.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that's the thing. Like it's and I haven't seen the show yet, but we watched the movie this We're gonna talk most.
Speaker 2: I said it might be a zeus.
Speaker 3: Well, apparently it's like the whole idea behind this show is that all of the gods of myth were actually aliens from thousands and thousands and thousands.
Speaker 2: Of years ago before civilization.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually they created civil right and enslaved the human race.
Speaker 3: Right really like so oh so wild. So I was talking to Ryan about it and he was like, Yo, have you ever seen the movie, and I didn't even know there was a movie, and then I watched it and it blew my mind all over and it was amazing. I love it. I'm like so sold. Yeah, I'm about to binge this show so hard.
Speaker 2: You're gonna like this. One of the main characters in the show is Krados.
Speaker 3: I know, I saw him in the first episode. Like what he's from what he's known for. His name is Tilk. Yeah, I saw him in the first episode. I was like, that's Christopher Judge. Yeah, I'm about to love this. I mean, y'all know I've talked about the god.
Speaker 2: He's like the show's like Piccolo. Really, I'm all this benevolent, kind of knowledgeable, mystical alien that he's like God, you know what he is?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Did it say that.
Speaker 3: He's a what are they called Google? The gold?
Speaker 2: They are like these parasitic aliens that take host bodies. Yes, and they but they're benevolent.
Speaker 3: And they are well, they're not all benevolent, right, because like Raw is one of those and he's bad.
Speaker 2: I didn't know if they were the same race or not.
Speaker 3: They are.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well there you go.
Speaker 3: Spoiler alert. During my research for this episode I found out do you know who the Queen of the Gould is?
Speaker 2: I don't remember half? Or oh wow? Yeah, So that went over my head as a kid. I was watching it like eleven and twelve years old.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that was gonna be part of it. That wasn't in the movie. But I was doing research for this episode and I just saw it pop up. It said Queen of the googled Hathorn. Wow. So I looked into it a little bit because I just had to know, Well, there's.
Speaker 2: Like seventy episodes, so like you could read a little bit and still watch it and yeah, get all the you know, the splendor and the mystery of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just read it because I was like, they're obviously spinning the most of these deities as being kind of like malevolent, like right or whatever. But she's not that way. She's like chill as hell in the Yeah, she's actually like, I know, we're getting in the weeds because we're talking about the show.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 3: She's actually like raws bride and she she left him because he's like he was trying to suppress her. Isn't that crazy? Yeah, he's like suppressing her feminine energy. She was like having to answer to him, and she's like fuck that, and she bounced. I think, I don't know. I haven't seen the show yet, but as far as what I read, that's what it sounds like.
Speaker 2: The show is awesome, man, because it has like this amazing formula. Because every one of the main characters are so different. You have like awesome tropes. You have Daniel Jackson, who is just as relevant in the show, if not more than, you know, than in the movie Good.
Speaker 3: But he was my favorite part about the movie.
Speaker 2: Oh he's even better in the show.
Speaker 3: Oh Good.
Speaker 2: Can I spoil some place, dude. At one point in the show, he ascends and becomes a god what he becomes a light being. He dies, and he like passes through to the other realm and Daniel just shows up. He just materializes out of light with like robes on, and he's basically like I'm a god now, and he's kind of like Gandolf the White.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's dope. It's honestly like the coolest. That's like the best outcome for his character. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think eventually he does return to his human form, you know, but like he's cool, dude, That's the thing about the show is like you have the badass sergeant colonel character, you know O'Neil, he's even cooler in the show, and he's like the tough dude that's always fighting with the aliens and shooting him up and fist fighting them. And then you have Daniel, this like super mystical genius's solving the mysteries. And and then you have another character I can't remember her name, but she's like the subordinate of the colonel. She's not in the movie at all, but she's like a main character.
Speaker 3: I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Her name, and she's really cool. She kind of adds the like emotion to the to the mix, and you know, the the female element that the rough and tough guys don't have. And then you have Tilk, the Piccolo, the friendly alien that's you know, and from.
Speaker 3: Based off the first episode, like I didn't I was like, oh, he's one of the bad guys. No good I mean I kind of like figured like no, because I know part of the crew. He's in the whole show. Yeah yeah, So I was like, he'll he'll become a good guy. Oh yeah, yeah yeah, And I'm excited to see that happen, and just.
Speaker 2: That that formula, the crew having all these different you know, personalities and dynamics. It's it's so.
Speaker 3: Great but like one piece.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of a little bit, but like in space. That's That's something about the show that is is really cool is it's like Indiana Jones meets Star Trek meets well, I mean, I guess that about sums it up, but it's like it's mystical sci fi like Hunt for Lost Treasure and tombs vibe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Honestly, Indiana Jones meets Star Trek is spot on. That's spot on because they are like they're finding all these ancient aliens like like sites and archaeological sites and and these like structures and ruins and decoding stuff. But then also yeah, they're they're teleporting through space and like going it's it's so wild. Uh So let's talk about the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, Before we really jump into the the plot of the movie, I just wanted to say that, like back in back in two thousand and five, when things were really going south for my family and they started to sell the business, my dad just became obsessed with Stargate SG one, and it would you know, it was in its prime then, and it was just on TV every day, and I'm telling you, we watched every episode. That's awesome, Literally every episode. My dad has seen every episode multiple times.
Speaker 3: That's so sick.
Speaker 2: It was the biggest TV show in our household. We were absolutely obsessed, Me and my brothers, my sister even, we would sit together as a family and we watched Targate SG one, so like maximum nostalgia. When when the UFO stuff started was when I think the show was like coming to an end, and we were like it was like our comfort show. It was like about Aliens and about you know, Egyptian stuff and mysteries, but like we were having these experiences. So like, I'm not gonna lie watching this movie yesterday. When it was over, I don't do this often, but I just I cried years of happiness.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: This is ultimate nostalgia.
Speaker 3: That's so beautiful for I was thinking it the whole time. I was like, Wow, this is a bled so this is an official Bloodsoe production. Yeah, honestly, like this got the Bloodsoe stamp on it.
Speaker 2: It's it's literally it's the show we were watching while it was all happening as you know. So it's yeah, it's super cool. When you were like, let's do an episode, I was like, let's do it in two days. It right away. Watch the movie. You don't have time to watch the show. It's like seventy episodes.
Speaker 3: This is what I'm gonna do. I'm going we're doing this episode about the movie. I'm going to watch every freaking ounce of this show and report back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, we can do another episode.
Speaker 3: Absolutely about the show. I'm gonna be like when I watched the movie, I was taking notes the whole time. Even when I watched the first episode of the show, I was taking notes. I'm gonna take notes through the whole entire series.
Speaker 2: The entire show is on Pluto TV for free.
Speaker 3: Really yeah? And watching it, Oh it's all on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Oh really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Cool. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: But there's ads is there? Okay, whatever, I'll deal with that.
Speaker 2: Big deal. But yeah, so, super amazing show, super nostalgic. I just wanted to stress that to the listener that this is like just a really cool thing, you know, to talk about. So the movie, dude, where do you want to start? Okay?
Speaker 3: I kind of want to, like, I kind of want to recap the movie. So whoever hasn't seen it out there, if you want to watch it, pause this, go watch it and come back. But also we'll probably blast out on social media or or just in our discord at least and be like, go watch this before the episode comes out. Yeah, okay, so you really I knew from the first scene. I was like, this shit is about to be so crazy. The first thing that it shows is like it says like eight thousand years ago in northern Africa. So I was like, Egypt eight thousand years ago is getting wild and it shows like this like primitive like camp of people, and then boom, tractor beam. I was like, oh, bitch, here we go. It's about to get crazy. So that you see a tractor beam, all the people start running away and somebody gets like abducted, and it's like right off the bat, you know the vibe, you know the vibe right Egypt Aliens, Let's go, which.
Speaker 2: That kind of like TV was so popular in the mid two thousands. There was a lot of shows that were coming out back then that we would watch, like Roswell. I don't know if you've ever seen that one that was a popular show.
Speaker 3: Is it about the Roswell event, I'm assuming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a similar kind of thing. I mean, you know, and and stuff like The X Files and and we watched that one too, but not me as much. And there was another one I was into called Kyle ex Why these kind of like alien abduction vibe shows were so popular back then.
Speaker 3: It's cool too, because like I'm kind of experiencing all of that kind of stuff as an adult. I didn't watch that kind of stuff as a kid, right, Like, I don't know. I think that's because I was scared of it. Yeah, I was like, aliens are scary, like when I was a kid, And so I'm loving it. I'm like getting to experience all this stuff now. And this movie came out of the year I was born, which is very cool.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: So yeah, right off the rip, it's crazy, you know, the vibe from Jump and Yeah, so then it like shoots forward and it shows one of our main characters who is doctor. He's a doctor, right, Daniel Jackson, which, by the way, just hieroglyphics and language. Yeah, just got to say James Spader. Oh yeah, for the love of God, that man can act his ass off right, you know, it's crazy. Just a couple of days ago, we were talking about Age of Ultron and how good James Spader was in that movie. Yeah, so, and I didn't I had no clue who was in this movie. I didn't know. So he's in it. I saw him. He looks like Milo from Atlantis, yeah a little bit, and I was like, yeah, let's fucking go. And he's teaching a class about like alternative Egyptian history.
Speaker 2: Lyphs, yes, like prototype models of language, and like the people in his class are like laughing at him and stuff, and he's talking about He even mentions briefly in like the beginning of his lecture how like some schools of thought believe that Egyptian mysticism, Egyptian hieroglyphs, Egyptian technology came from Atlantis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he says it, and I was like, oh shit, and I know that, like part of the show takes place in Atlantis, So I'm like so locked in from the jump, and it's I was enthralled the whole way through, like from the very very very beginning. And then let's see after that, I mean, he basically gets approached by like some government people FBI or CIA or air Force was it air Force? He gets approached by them and they're like, you know, we do Judahop.
Speaker 2: Was like translate something. We need some help.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, he doesn't know what's going on. And they showed before they showed him the stargate, they showed him some other Oh he didn't see the stargate for days and days.
Speaker 2: Yeahah, they just showed him the covering of it, which was these like the circle tablet. It was like a tablet that goes in front of the stargate.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what it was, the tablet. Yeah, and it had hieroglyphs all over it. But then it had a line of hieroglyphs or they weren't hieroglyphs, right, they were something that looked completely different. And so that's why they brought him in because he's like the world's leading expert at decoding like you know, hieroglyphs and things similar to that. I think they called him like petroglyphs or something. Yeah, the ones in the middle.
Speaker 2: He said it looked like cunea form and something else.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't remember, yes. But and then the funny thing was he like shows up and somebody else had like tried to translate what it was like, and he's like, no, this is all wrong or whatever. Which one of the cool things in that is he's like looking at what the other guy translated from the hieroglyphs, and one of the things that he sees is door to Heaven. Huh, and he's like no, no, no, no, no, erases it and writes stargate.
Speaker 2: Yep, I wrote down the accurate translation. I didn't write the false one. It says a million years into the sky is raw Sun, God sealed and buried for all time. Stargate. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Bro, so sick. And then they also in that I think it was that same scene. Oh yeah, it was the same scene. They were telling him like that they carbon dated the tablets.
Speaker 2: And it was older than ten thousand years.
Speaker 3: It predates Egyptian culture by thousands of years. He's like, no, no, there's no way that the Egyptians weren't around for four thousand years, you know, after that or whatever, and they're like, no, we carbondated it. It's old as fuck. It's real old. And then you kind of get your first idea, I mean, other than the opening shot, but it's really coming together that like, you're starting to put the pieces together that what we know as this like Egyptian technology and like the Pyramids and all of their amazing technological feats.
Speaker 2: He's getting laughed at as a quack for questioning like the models that they understand. But then the government is coming to him with classified research, being like, no, no, we really need your help. I wrote down your Atlantis quote. By the way, when he's given the lecture, he said, who built the pyramids? Men from Atlantis or Martians? Perhaps?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude. It's like they're giving it to you straight from the front. And you know, I wanted to look into the director. I didn't get a chance to look into him. I was just digging into all sorts of other stuff. But I'd be willing to bet that that whoever directed the original Stargate, I wonder, do you know if it's the same guy who did the show. I don't it's gotta be. I feel like it probably is, but I don't know, maybe not. Whoever it is that's behind this stuff is connected to this without a doubt. So this is all of them because he does like the accurate translation and whatever, and then they're like, all right, show them the real thing, and he's like what they're like, they say, like, show them the device.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what device?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, what device? And then they pull the cover off. They show them the stargate and it has on it the missing symbol that he was looking for, because the line in the middle that was like not hieroglyphics that he was looking at. There were six symbols, and he had the idea that there was supposed to be a seventh one, but on the tablet it was like incomplete or something like that. And so he sees the stargate and he sees the seventh symbol and he's like, it's a map, right.
Speaker 2: He figures out that they're they're not hieroglyphs, but they're star consolations, they're coordinates. He even says they're like an address, yes, and he's and they're like the other guy who was doing the original hieroglyphs was mocking him in front of the generals. He's like, there is no seventh symbol. What are you talking about. He's like, well yeah, And then he draws the cube on the board and he's like, you know, there's six points of reference for any three dimensional space. But then there's the seventh point to view, the six points of reference, which is the point of origin, you.
Speaker 3: Know, which I felt, what's up?
Speaker 1: So Roland Emerick directed the movie okay? He also directed Godzilla.
Speaker 3: Oh no way, which one? Which got nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 1: And The Day After Tomorrow twenty twelve, Moonfall, and Independence Day, which are all like end of Times, end of world.
Speaker 3: They're all like prophecy end of Times. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did not do the show. The show was directed by That's amazing. The show was directed by Martin Wood and Peter De Lucy.
Speaker 3: I wonder if the if the director guy was involved at all in the show. I don't know, I mean looking at his u repertoire. Yeah, it doesn't look like it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sorry, did you say involved in the sho know, I'm thinking involved in like some sort of oh.
Speaker 3: Oh no no. It definitely seems like he is connected in some way, shape or form, right, I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean going back through his movies to Noah's Ark principle, Come on, Moon forty four.
Speaker 3: This guy's obviously into like mysticism right, and prophecy wisdom traditions, and like probably also heavy into conspiracy theory type stuff. Yeah, because you know what, as a little aside, you know, we've already said that. Basically, Raw shows up and he like abducts a bunch of humans and we're gonna skip ahead just a little bit. He kind of like enslaves them. Yeah, he makes them into his slaves. That gives me like the Anu Naki vibes, right, you know, so I'm wondering if he was like super deep into that conspiracy theory and then like worked it into the show or whatever. But anyway, yeah, so they're he's looking at the stargate. He finds out that it's it's constellations the whole, like six points being the destination and the seventh point being the point of origin. I don't know why, but that felt like symbolism to me. That felt like some kind of like the sixth dimensions. I don't know. I was thinking like the either the pentagram or the seven being like the chakras, and like, don't I don't know something about it just seemed important, like we are the point of origin and it was like almost.
Speaker 2: That like well he drew a six pointed star inside the cube when he connected all the points, it was a six pointed star. I don't even think I saw that, which is a hexagram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even think I saw that. But I don't know. It just felt like some like I don't know, the whole Luciferian Journey of the Soul type like thing. I don't know. It felt like some sort of symbolism. But so he finds the seventh s and then like almost immediately they're like, all right, fire.
Speaker 2: It up important to note that the symbol ended up being the symbol for Earth, like the universal symbol for Earth. And it was a triangle with a circle, yeah, which is this ancient symbol that even you know the Rosa cruscan say is the most ancient symbol. It was different orientation, you know. It was the circle was above the triangle, which was really cool because in the movie it was like the Earth has the one son. Yes, so when you look at the pyramid and the sun behind it, there's one son. I thought that was really cool.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and then when they re draw it on the planet that they go to, it's three.
Speaker 2: There's because that planet had three sons and that was their symbol.
Speaker 3: I didn't make that connection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is really he found the symbol because I remember raw the malevolent entity banned reading and writing on their civilization for ten thousand years so they wouldn't learn, so they wouldn't remember the truth. Right, this is what it said. And then finally, when the when the young kids starts drawing for the first time, he draws his reference point, which was the pyramid of three sons, and doctor Jackson's like, oh my god, I know the symbol.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he got it at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But they they decode the thing and they like turn on the stargate like almost immediately. I don't know if they did it intentionally or if it just came on or oh yeah, because they figured out the orientation that they needed to turn the rings in according to the quote unquote map. And when they did that, it opened up. The portal opened, and the first thing that they do is wheel out a drone and send it into the portal or whatever.
Speaker 2: It's important to note that when they show the drone going in in that scene. I'm always looking for numbers in those particular kinds of movies. And when it shows the drone at first, it says thirty five seconds to contact, and it rolls forward for two seconds, and then the cameras hovers on thirty three seconds to contact, and then the scene changes and it's not looking at the screen anymore.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you that guy, that guy knows what's up.
Speaker 2: It intentionally ended it on thirty three seconds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that guy knows what's up. Then, Okay, so then they all go. They all walk through it. They all walk through the portal, and it was like this crazy moment like when doctor Jackson walks up to it, he like pauses for a moment, like takes in what's about to happen. Like it's this huge crazy moment. They walk through that thing, and it's like a straight up two thousand and one a Space Odyssey wormhole scene. And one of the hypest like things about that scene was when the people back at Earth are looking at the map and they're watching like they have a point that's Earth. They have a map of the known universe basically it's like a crude kind of like basic map of the known universe, and Earth is like all the way over here, and they see the dot moving like all.
Speaker 2: The way across the universe, all the.
Speaker 3: Way across the universe, and they're like, where the fuck are they? Where the actual fuck are they So you see all that happen, and I'm thinking, like, they're about to emerge on some crazy alien planet. I have no idea what it's going to look like. This, this is gonna be wild. To my surprise, they walk through it and they're like, it just looks like they're in Egypt. Yeah, it with the pyramid and sarcophag guy. And one of the first things that you see when they like walk out of the temple that the stargate is in, one of the first things you see is two obelisks, like the Boaz and Jaquin thing. Like I felt like that was they like very intentionally frame it up where they're like right now.
Speaker 2: Multiple times with the suns behind the pyramid and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the like visual symbolism in this movie was was it was not only intentional, but it was like masterfully done masterfully it was really I was really impressed with this movie on many levels.
Speaker 2: I'm glad, I'm glad you liked it so much.
Speaker 3: God, dude, I loved it. Like it's a nineties movie, it's got a cheap moments, whatever, but I really really really loved it. It's got me so hype to watch the show but yeah, they watch. So they walk out, they see the obelisks, and at this point I'm like on the edge of my seat, like, what the fuck They're like in Egypt right now, But I just saw them go across the universe. Mm hmm, like what And so they walk out and turn around and boom, it's a fucking massive pyramid. H it was like and they it was like they were expecting to see it, and there it is. There's huge hieroglyphs on the wall and everything. Yeah. And then so yeah, they meet the people and they spoke, they speak, they're human. They're yeah, they're human.
Speaker 2: You're thinking it's gonna be aliens. Yeah, it's human. I mean the whole show is like that too. There's humans everywhere. Yeah, that's the case all over the universe.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking, like, it's gonna be a bunch of gray aliens, a bunch of weird creatures and all this stuff, and no, it's all humans, which I find I think that the whole of like like some heightened life form abducting humans and bringing them all over the universe. That's a real that's always been like a fascinating concept to me. I think that's so sick and so I always get excited when I see that depicted in some kind of story. So I was so hype.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so hype. And they got the aliens too, more so in the show. Yeah there's aliens too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I hope so.
Speaker 2: But it's mostly yeah, it's like humans all over the universe.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, And and I guess we kind of should mention before they step through the portal, they have this whole like briefing where they're like kind of talking about what they know and whatever, and they kind of describe I think I'm getting this right that did they tell Jackson that like Raw came and abducted the.
Speaker 2: People and no, they didn't know any of it. Oh, okay, you find out through the hieroglyphs on the alien planet.
Speaker 3: There's a shot at one point where it shows Raw in his true original form, which is like a gray alien like dying on a table. Remember that, when did that happen?
Speaker 2: It was later in the movie. Okay, okay, They kept the mystery of who Raw was towards the end of the movie. And then when he finally learns how to speak, he finds out they're speaking ancient Egyptian on the planet and he's, you know, the best linguist.
Speaker 3: In the world.
Speaker 2: So he learns the real vowel pronunciations, he learns to speak it fluently. He starts conversing with them, and he starts to write in the sand and they're like erasing it and they're like offended, like you can't.
Speaker 3: Write, you can't write.
Speaker 2: So he kind of communicates to them, like take me to the Like he shows her a symbol and he and she kind of minds to him that she's seen it. He's like, take me. And then they go to this cave and there's all these hieroglyphs telling the story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's how they kind of like learned how to talk to each other because they would like point out a symbol and say the meaning and it was like slightly different, so they figured out how to communicate. Oh, and then like when he when they first meet all of these freaking humans on this other planet, which is called Abidos by the way, I didn't catch that ab yds. Yeah, it's called Abidos. They're meeting all of these Abidoanites and yeah, I like that better. And they see his necklace, which one of like the.
Speaker 2: The person who found the stargate in nineteen twenty eight.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: That's a young girl and she found the pendant at the dig site.
Speaker 3: Yes, because that was another thing that shows early in the movie is they find the stargate in nineteen twenty eight in Egypt, and she gives doctor Jackson a necklace with the Eye of Raw on it. And when all of these humans on Abidos see his pendant with the Eye of Raw, they all bow and they're all like, oh, oh my god, and they all bow before it, and it's like he's like, what the oh the other guy. Russell's character is like, what'd you say? And he's he's I didn't say anything, and so, you know, like something's up. I'm thinking at this point.
Speaker 2: What I was just gonna say. O'Neil is way better in the show The Colonel.
Speaker 3: Is that Kurt Russell's character. Yeah, yeah, And he's the guy who plays him in the show. Is mcguy ver Oh really yeah, that's the guy who plays mcguivor. That's cool, which is like that was a pleasant surprise.
Speaker 2: He's way better in the show.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah. I liked Kurt Russell's He's cool.
Speaker 2: But I mean he's he's just like the guy that gets him through everything. Yeah, you know, he really squares up with all these aliens. Well, he's bad to the bone in the show.
Speaker 3: He's sick. I mean he's really sick in the movie too. And the cool thing that they do with him in the movie is the whole way through, you don't really know if he's good or bad.
Speaker 2: Right, he's got a secret mission.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he seems like he's he's unstable, he's kind of nefarious, he's very like closed off and whatever. And you find out it's like because tragically his son, his like child son got a gun and like killed him accident. Yeah, and so like it's it's really sad like when these when these humans, these Abodocians is that what you call around, when these abidocinites, Uh, when they get like they grab his guns, he like freaks out and he's like no, no, no, don't touch that hand. Yeah. So he seems like this really like hard, like rough, tough military guy who just like doesn't give a fuck about anything, and he's just there to like complete his mission. And you're kind of like wondering the whole way through, like where his loyalty lies or whatever you think. I was thinking, like he's just there to fucking do his mission and and that's it. And and the the Jackson doctor Jackson character, he's the one that's like really enthralled by like the culture and like he's fascinated. He actually cares about like the the spectacle of what's happening in front of their eyes right now, the the what did you call the other guy O'Neil colonel on here? He don't give a fuck about that. Yeah, He's like, I don't give a shit. I'm here to do my damn mission or whatever. So they uh, yeah, so doctor Jackson and that girl. Was it like Shuri or it was like Sharia or something like that SHOWI I think it was SHOWI. They're like in this temple and they're trying to like decode all these hieroglyphs and they're learning to communicate with one another and all this stuff, and that's when they find another It was like another tablet. Wasn't another tablet.
Speaker 2: It was hieroglyphs on the wall right right with the symbols.
Speaker 3: I think it was the same symbols. But that seventh when I think was missing. I wrote down what they said, oh yes. Also, there was a couple of notes I had when they analyzed the material that the slaves on Abidots were mining. The scanner said primary material courts crystal. It said quartz, right, it is at crystal, but it's at courtz right.
Speaker 2: The yeah, yeah. So when he's with the girl I can't really remember her name, it was like Shawi or something. When he's in the inside this ancient temple, like looking at the hieroglyphs on the wall, and they're learning how to communicate. He's learning the proper renunciation of the words. She pointed to the wall and she says net chair, he says netcher, net cheer, and she says netteh ru net te ru. Wanted to note that the Rosicrucian scholar doctor Gilbert said the word netta ru to me before in person when I was with him in Nashville, North Carolina, and I went and I had dreams because of this word. He said. And the neta ru is what the ancient Egyptians described the beings, the supernatural beings. It's like the forces of nature.
Speaker 3: So you're saying, like the light beings like he was. He was saying that like another name for the light beings is netair.
Speaker 2: In Egypt, they would have called it as the netear or the net teh ru. And when they're pointing at the wall, they're saying net nettaru.
Speaker 3: And I'm pretty sure the hieroglyphs they did they had little orbs. There was like little orbs right all over the hieroglyphs. Even at one point that what we were talking about, when when the kid is drawing the triangle, he like draws.
Speaker 2: Three orbs, yeah, the suns before.
Speaker 3: They connect him. And I was like, that's crazy. It's like the pyramid and three orbs flying over it. I was just like, that's wild symbolism.
Speaker 2: So you find out when they're reading the hieroglyphs on the wall and he learns how to really say it. You find the story of raw according you know, the Stargate version, and on the wall it says a traveler from distant stars escaped a dying world looking for a way to extend his own life. In this moment, it showed the icon of a classic gray alien and he had a triangle on his third eye.
Speaker 3: Yes, dude, okay, I thought I saw that you did, but I was like, not one hundred percent sure. I even rewound it, and I was like, is that just a like a because there was an effect on it, But no, the whole time. You can see it on his foot. It's like right here, it was etched into stone.
Speaker 2: He literally looked like a big headed gray alien, which you find out he is. And he had a triangle on his third eye, and he said the alien discovered that he could extend his life through the unique day of DNA of humans. He could maintain his life indefinitely with all of his powers and knowledge through the primitive human race. He approached a young boy and as the frightened villager ran with fear, night became day. It's referencing his ship was approaching and blotting the sky. Night became day, and the curious young boy ran towards the light. Raw took him and possessed his body like a parasite. For some reason, autocorrect got me here and I wrote looking for a Horsey. That was definitely on a correct. I'm like watching the movie writing the stuff looking at the subtitles, I'm you know that was not what it said in the movie. But anyway, the horsey rob took him and possessed his body like a parasite. He appointed himself ruler of the human race while inhabiting a human form. He brought thousands through the stargate to be as slaves on abidotes and work the mines, and they mind the materials needed to maintain the technology which grants him eternal life. It powers the starath and all their advanced technology.
Speaker 3: I wrote that down too.
Speaker 2: There was a rebellion in ancient times on Earth and the stargate was buried, so he outlawed reading and writing on abbidots so the people would never remember the truth. Yeah, and then it does. At some point later in the movie, when Daniel's face to face with Raw, he tells him, He's like, basically, I created your civilization AONs ago, and now I'm going to destroy it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He created the human race, the society we have today. So it was very cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And in that same quote somewhere I wrote this down too, he says, curious and without fear, he walked towards the light, which gave me like lucifer vibes, and also like it seems there's quite a few parallels between this Raw iteration and like the Lucifer myth.
Speaker 2: Or the Demiurge.
Speaker 3: Yes, very much.
Speaker 2: From gnosticism, very much.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, he's he's kind of like, is he like the big bad in the show Raw? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least for most of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's because like the way that they're setting him up. And I mean you see in the first episode, Raw shows.
Speaker 2: Up and he wears a cobra head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he shows up. At the end of the movie, they quote unquote kill him. But then he shows up at the first episode. So I was like, oh, this is.
Speaker 2: It's not they're different.
Speaker 3: What do you mean.
Speaker 2: It's not like continuing the movie. It's like a reboot starting over really because in yeah, it's the same characters, but in the first but in the first episode they're recapping the things that happen in the movie. Oh really, Yeah I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're uh the O'Neill, the Colonel O'Neill, Like wow, he gets like summoned to go back out to the facility because the stargate reactivated again and they came out and all this stuff, and he talks to like the high up general guy, and and the general knows that he's like lying about what actually happened on Abbidots, Like he lied. He told them that doctor Jackson died, and he told them that he detonated the bomb and like killed everybody there. But in reality, that's not what happened.
Speaker 2: You know what. I didn't see the movie as a child, so I that just went completely over my head. I actually didn't know that it was a continuation of the movie. So that's crazy. Now I have more of the reason to watch it again as an adult.
Speaker 3: You know, it definitely seems like it's a continuation.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I also wrote down the fact that the alien forms have a third eye because that's just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always showing a glow of light when he's doing his psychic powers. Yeah, I forgot to say this. So when Raw is revealed to Daniel when they first see the evil alien people, of course they have the bodies of humans. But we know because you know, you've looked into it, and I've seen the show, you know, my whole childhood, and it kind of tells you in the movie. Anyway, they're a parasite race. Yes, so they're like these gray aliens, but they can possess a body as a host, right, so they look like humans. But the people on the planet when they see them, they have these highly advanced suits that cover their heads with these metal helmets that are like really large, like big, big, big heads, and it's like Horrus the falcon, Anubis the jackal. They look like the Egyptian gods. But then when Daniel comes face to face with Raw and he takes off his helmet and you see he kind of looks like a young man when it shows Raw's human form, even though he's not a human, he's a parasite. He's wearing a brass girdle. In the center of this brass girdle is a spear or it's not a spirit, it's a staff. And on either side of the staff is these serpents going up the staff.
Speaker 3: I didn't even notice that.
Speaker 2: Now, in the ancient story of Moses, I can't remember the book off the top of my head. It might be Numbers or it was Exodus. It tells a story where Moses had this brass staff with snakes entwined on the brass staff. But also Kundalini the image of the staff and the serpent's going up the staff, the energies he's he's seeking immortality. He's seeking eternal life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which they explain in exposition that that's what he was trying to do. That he's been doing that for a thousands.
Speaker 2: That's his whole purpose of existing is he's like harvesting the DNA in this material from humans to achieve immortality and ascend to the level of God. Yeah, and showing you the scepter and the serpents on his chest.
Speaker 3: It's so cool. And also just like the costume design was unreal, Like his get up with like that huge like sun behind his head and like the like shoulder. The costume design is so sick. Okay, So then yeah, they it shit kind of hits the fan, like Raw shows up, Raw and a Nubis and Porus, like a bunch of them show up. And the other thing is, like you said, they don't they don't reveal their faces to the masses, the masses at all.
Speaker 2: They think they're literally gods. Yeah, for thousands and thousands of years, and it's just because.
Speaker 3: They have this like hyperadvanced technology. I mean, another thing that we didn't mention is at one point, I don't know if it's happened where we're at in the recap yet but at one point, the pyramid like disconnects from its base and starts floating. They're like energy shoots up through it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's his ship came down and his ship is a giant pyramid. So his ship comes down from the base and it lands on top of the pyramid.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh my god, that's so crazy. I thought it literally just like took off from the the base where it was at. But now that I think about it, there's a shot where it shows the pyramid underneath it, yeah, and then his on top of it.
Speaker 2: And because his ship is a pyramid, and then it opens up and it connects to the pyramid and locks to it, right Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then shit hits the fan and then it's like all out war. Like these uh, the these like people of Abidots are strapped up with freaking military yeah, rifles and yeah, pistols. Is just when the when the war like officially kicks off. It was actually really funny, like all of the Abodocian people like just start shooting into the air, just shooting, like firing their pistols and shit in the air. It was pretty epic. And then yeah, the crazy battle ensues. Oh the the like gods or whatever. These aliens, they have these ships that are like they almost kind of look like stealth bombers, but they're like curved out or whatever. They fly on these things. All of their technology is propelled by these like quartz crystals. It all uses that energy. When you see like the beams shoot out of the pyramid, it's like this huge blast of energy, like this pillar of energy coming out at the top of the pyramid, which like there are all kinds of theories floating around there that the way that the pyramids in Egypt are built, they look like conductors, like they look like they are built for the purpose of like funneling something.
Speaker 2: Dude, I gotta say something. When my dad was at Contact in the desert, I guess it was two weeks ago now, he met with a literal genius polymath named Robert Grant who writes books about like the lost Mysteries of Egypt and stuff like that. And they hit it off, and Robert Grant took that up to his hotel room.
Speaker 3: That really familiar.
Speaker 2: He writes all kinds of books mathematics and stuff like that. But he took that up to his hotel room and he had an apple Vision Pro. Is that what you call the VR thing from Apple? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, Oh my god. I've seen this guy.
Speaker 2: Well, he and Dad are homies.
Speaker 3: Now, I've seen like interviews with this guy.
Speaker 2: Well, he had an Apple Vision Pro in his room, right in his hotel room, and he took that up there. Dad's never messed with VR and was like, he was like, Chris, I've been inside the Pyramids. I mapped them. I have a virtual reality tour and I want to show you I've discovered inside the Pyramids. And Dad sent me pictures. He had Dad with the Apple headset on and he took Dad like in VR. Dad was like, whoa, I'm a sixty two year old dad and the best of YR. Before He's like whoa, and he's literally walking through the pyramids and VR. But it's like a real tour that he was there and recorded and he showed my dad through VR that what he mapped there's actually secret hieroglyphs. They're not visible like it's it was a recent discovery. There's hidden hieroglyphs. I can't remember how they caused them to be revealed, but it was something about it's this great mystery that he's been trying to solve and it was it was the sphinx, something about he told me yesterday and I can't quite remember, but it was something about they're looking for the missing ruby that goes center between the pause of the sphinx, and there's these other kind of prophetic symbols that they've recently discovered inside the pyramids, and dads like Robert, it's not a ruby, it's Regulus and the star Regulus. And Robert was like, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Wait, that's it the ruby red star.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait, So then they're supposed to have been a giant ruby between the pause of the sphinx, right, That's what I'm hearing. Yeah, and your dad is saying that it's symbolizing.
Speaker 2: Regulus, Yeah, appearing read during the alignment, because what Yeah? And it was like, uh, it was a brave. It was like a secret hieroglyph that was a prophecy that he was trying to explain to my dad. Again, it's like he told me yesterday. I didn't write it down. I don't remember every detail, but it was like there was these symbols that were showing that there was gonna be some sort of missing pieces to the sphinx some sort of alignment, and Dad was like, it's not a ruby, it's not a jewel, it's the star. It's the dude.
Speaker 3: Hold up, you know that they theorized that, like the sphinx's head used to be a lion, right constellation Leo? Right? Hello, oh right, what the foot? Don't laugh at me, Alex. That is razy. And I mean there's I've I don't know, in the past year or so, I've been like really fascinated with Egypt for some reason. So I've watched tons of like little docuseries and like even just like interview. I've seen this guy on a podcast before talking for hours about like Egyptian mysteries and how they're how they're still finding stuff that's never been discovered before. And now here you're telling me that they just found something that they've never discovered before. I have no I have no problem believing it, because, like I've been for the past year hearing all this shit, Like you know, they've they've in the past year, they've discovered that there's like water erosion all around the pyramids and the sphinxes and everything, and on the.
Speaker 2: Top of the pyramids there's uh, scorch marks.
Speaker 3: There's scorch marks on the inside.
Speaker 2: On the top. Wasn't it supposed to be captain gold to yes?
Speaker 3: I feel like I yes, I've learned.
Speaker 1: That in school and that that that would have been the first thing to be stolen because it's Gold's.
Speaker 3: Right, and bro, let's think about it for a second. Gold is extremely conductive. Yeah, hello, Now they're talking below. Hello, they're talking about all this stuff. How like it looks like it's built to channel energy. And at the top of the fucking thing is a golden pyramid, like a golden triangle. At the very top it's a big old conductor. It's a it's a huge like conductor.
Speaker 2: I've heard it speculated that, now, how could we know this right? But I've I've heard it suggested that the pyramid is actually not just that shape, but it's you know how it's like it's got the four sized pyramid. It's four sized right.
Speaker 3: Equally at the bottom underneath the sand like, go, it's a what is a diamond? Yeah? Whatever?
Speaker 2: That shape is called icosahedron. I think I don't know you, but what the it's because a tetrahedron is a pyramid.
Speaker 3: I just do that.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure it's Icosahedron. Did you know that is a real place in Egypt?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: No, way, Yeah, I looked it up.
Speaker 1: I've been sitting here trying to figure out what they're called what they called the citizen of Ad. I can't figure it out. I don't think they do that, but I'm thinking like maybe an Arabic. It's just not a not a thing.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Okay, Well that's sick. So the planet is named after an actual place in Egypt, Yes, that's dope. Well, I just I thought it was crazy because I've been seeing all this stuff about how they're like, what if the pyramids were conductors and there's gold at the top of them, and then in this movie a giant ass beam of energy shoots out of the top of the pyramid. So I was like, that's no coincidence.
Speaker 1: Well, if there's gold at the top, there's probably gold at the bottom, okay, all right, which would then like actually make it somewhat of a lightning.
Speaker 3: Rod because it would be grounding that energy ground. Yeah, that's facts, dude, or.
Speaker 1: Connected underneath and it makes some sort of battery. Tetrahedra what do they they call it a he said, a bagdad battery or something like it's some primitive battery technology.
Speaker 3: Well, I thought you were talking about like the whole like Tesla coil thing, Like Tesla had his whole thing where it was like a thirty foot rod. If it's like thirty foot above the ground and thirty foot below it like generates like infinite energy or some something like that. I'm not a scientist. I'm not a battery guy.
Speaker 2: D On.
Speaker 1: On Monday, we the last two buddies that were there with me and at the beach. We were watching this storm roll in and just watching all this lightning happen.
Speaker 3: It was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah yeah, just a just a thought there.
Speaker 3: Well okay, then I'll hit you with just a thought. Okay. When I was leaving your bachelor party, I saw the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen in my life. Oh it was awesome, man, it was truly stunning.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: It was like, you know, like I'm not going to dox you, so you like you you like you're driving out, I'll like getting back on the highway and there's like that weird like marshy kind of swampy area that goes over a little bridge type thing. Yeah, like right on the water. It was that, and.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, were a bunch of people fishing out there.
Speaker 3: Yes, a ton of people fishing, tons of people, and the sky was just so gorgeous and it was reflecting off the water, and I was like, I had the thought. I was like, imagine growing up and you just come to this place all the time, Like, yeah, what a lucky bastard.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, honestly, I mean same same with Wilmington. It's cool, lucky bastards for growing up around here. It's gorgeous, drive fifteen minutes to the beach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but my kids will grow up here. Heck yeah, dude, me too, lucky them.
Speaker 2: I wrote this down me too.
Speaker 3: Well, you already grew up here, so shut up, dude. Okay, So anyway back to the movie. Sorry, well I.
Speaker 2: Went at the end when when Daniel's face to face with raw, Ross says to Daniel again even though it said it on the Higher Glyphs already, he says he chose the raised to possess an a slave because their bodies are so easy to repair, so when he takes damage, he can just repair himself. Then he says, you have advanced much, you have harnessed the power of the atom. You should not have reopened the gate. Basically, he was like, I created your civilization. Now I will destroy it before my workers question my authority. You will prove that I am one god by killing your companions. I am their one god. Which was like kind of ritual sacrifice vibes.
Speaker 3: You wanna, yes, very much so that which is on par with Egyptian history. You want to hear something crazy that I'm just realizing right now. Yes, So I watched this movie on YouTube. Oh wow, not like renting it on YouTube. Somebody just posted the whole movie in four K. And I'm just realizing right now that there were no subtitles for any of the shit that was being said in the in the ancient Egyptian language. And I have no idea what they said. I have no idea what any of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have no idea what any of There was definitely subtitles. I was like.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was like, wow, okay, this is like a.
Speaker 2: This is getting intense.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is an interesting artistic direction. Like they don't want me to know what they're saying because they want me to feel like an outside This is what they were saying. I'm glad I have you to to corroborate and tell me what was actually going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I miss hear any of that. Did you're just interpreting the vibes. Absolutely, that's a thousand percent what was happening here.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, he's pissed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're like, man, this movie's vibes were immaculate.
Speaker 3: I was like, everybody loved each other. It was awesome out raw. I was like, I'm gonna wipe out your whole entire No, I had no clue what they were saying.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. So he was like, I'm going to send your bomb back through the stargate and blow it up one hundred times more powerful and destroy you. And you're going to sacrifice your friends in front of my worshipers and prove that I'm their one.
Speaker 3: I had no clue. I missed like half the movie. I guess, I guess I'm to watch it again. That's great, that's fucking awesome. I had no clue.
Speaker 2: You're like the guy who couldn't interpret the higlyph.
Speaker 3: I'm that guy. Yeah, that guy. Yeah, you're you're doctor Jackson, and I'm that guy who couldn't properly.
Speaker 2: So then alex Is O'Neill, Oh my god, no, man, for real.
Speaker 3: He's the colonel whose son shot himself in the face.
Speaker 2: You you'd really be more like til I'll take it.
Speaker 3: I don't know anything about him. He's he's literally like but he's Credos. He's one of the main characters of the show. He's like Piccolo. He's always hanging out with the sayings. He's not their race, but.
Speaker 2: He's like badass and he's he's cool dude raising Goku's son pretty much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so so yeah. It's revealed that Colonel O'Neill his mission. All this battle is going on. They're fighting, people are dying, ship's blowing up. There's not subtitles, so I don't know what's happening. Uh, And Colonel O'Neill reveals that his mission all along was day done. Put a bomb on this planet, and he was supposed to find the bomb and arm it and blow them all the fuck up.
Speaker 2: He snuck the bomb. He brought a nuke.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't have subtitles, so I didn't they he was supposed to nuke this place and kill all of them, everybody and himself and sacrificed himself. Yes, and so all of that shit's going on, and then doctor Jackson finds out that like that's what he was trying to do, and they have this whole like heart to heart it's hard, too hard, hard, too hard, and he's like living bro. Yeah, He's like, don't sacrifice yourself, don't do it, like blah blah blah. There's things to live for and like all this stuff. And then he has that like change.
Speaker 2: Of heart, folks, I'm just here to complete my mission.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. He was chained smoking Siggies the whole time, even giving him to the low. He gave one to one of the kids. He smoked it and hated it. He like even tried to like sit like him the su Yeah. And so yeah, they basically freaking like kung Fu, this whole plan into like making Rob blow himself up with that bomb. They like put the bomb on ra ship.
Speaker 2: Because there was a teleporter inside the.
Speaker 3: They smashed one of the God's damn heads in with the teleporter, which was awesome. I think it might have been Horus. Yeah, I think it was smashed his head open. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: It was the right hand to.
Speaker 3: Raw smashed his head. And then yeah, they tricked Raw because Raw thought that, like you know, he had it in the bag and he was like dipping out of there because he knew the bomb was about to blow up, but he didn't know. They put the bomb in the teleporter and it teleported onto ro ship and it blew the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just decimated it. Which now I'm wondering, how does he live if it is a continuation?
Speaker 3: Could prepare himself. But also something that I was told from my coworkers about the show is these gold whatever they're called, these parasitic alien creatures, not only can they like inhabit other life forms and stuff like that. When they do that, all of their past memory and everything is transferred with them. So every lifetime that they live through is like it's it's all compounding and they're carrying that knowledge along with them and everything. So I don't know. But then you also said the thing about how he can repair himself that I didn't see in the subtitles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember that like lit up coffin in the ship. Yes, that stays the girl with that, Yeah, it was his tomb that he uses for immortal life eternal life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so either he repaired himself or he just like transferred his consciousness. I don't know. I'll have to watch the show and report back. Yeah, but happy ending for the movie. Doctor Jackson ends up with the girl he kisses or gives.
Speaker 2: He stays behind. Yes, he doesn't go back home and he stays on the planet, marries the girl that teaching him how to speak, and he just becomes one of the natives.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And dude, that tore me up inside. When O'Neill was about to go through the stargate and he turns around and he's like, I'll be seeing you around, man, and he gave this big smile and he just walked through.
Speaker 3: And just went across the covers.
Speaker 2: I thought that that was when I started crying.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was so good. I thought that was like a really that was like the perfect ending for It's not the ending, but that was the perfect resolution for the doctor Jackson character. Like he would do that. Yeah, he would absolutely want to stay on that plane.
Speaker 2: Dude, he was homeless back home. Remember when they approached him in the in the taxi cabin, They're like, we got a secret government mission. He's like, no, I'm not interested, and they're like, well, you just lost your apartment, the foe closed on you. You don't have any money. All you belong is in those two suitcases, So where are you going to go?
Speaker 3: That's right? The check that gave me had nothing told him that, right. Yeah. Yeah. So he stays on the planet and everybody else goes back and tells the people on Earth that he died, that doctor Jackson died.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: In reality, he stayed there and just kept like mobbing with the Ebidosa Nites.
Speaker 2: James Spader is amazing in that role. But I think the TV version will grow on you. That's the one I grew up with.
Speaker 3: I don't even know who plays him in the TV version. Yeah, but I'm I'm so all in. I'm gonna watch every friggin episode of this show. I loved the first episode. I mean I a couple of years ago, like maybe three or four years ago, was my first introduction to Star Trek the Next Generation, which watching that show completely changed my life is just so incredible. It's like it's like, if you're even remotely into sci fi, you have to watch that. And that's how I'm already feeling about Stargate first episode and just watching the movie and then hearing about it like secondhand from everybody. I'm like, this is a phenomenon that I need to experience.
Speaker 2: And in its peak, it was the like I think it was the longest running syndicated show on television. Oh my, it was a big deal for its time. I mean we're talking twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: I've always heard about it. I've always heard about this and Battle Star Galactica and my whole life. I've always been like, eventually, I'm gonna watch those shows.
Speaker 2: I have no experience of Battle Star Galactica was same.
Speaker 3: I've never I don't even know we're seeing it. I don't even know what it's about. Yeah, I don't, but I didn't know what Star. I had no clue Stargate was about all this Egyptian god's mysticism Atlantis.
Speaker 2: What do you think it would be about?
Speaker 3: Honestly, dude, I thought it was gonna be like some like Honestly, I was thinking like Star Trek meets like mass effect vibes, oh like like like high high sci fi, right high sci fi, like hyper intelligent, all sorts of different hyper intelligent alien life forms, this like interspecies, intergalactic war type shit.
Speaker 2: Like that stuff is there.
Speaker 3: Okay, hell yeah, I'm down in the show with it. You've got my attention, dude.
Speaker 2: Atlantis is there's this one I can't remember what they're called, but there's one like evil kind of conquering race in the show Stargate Atlantis. That's like the main threat, not to mention you know, the gold the parasite beings that they're like kind of fighting in the main show starget as ju One. But then you have the other beings, the other godlike named entities like Thor who show up and he walks around and talks with him. He's kind of like hangs out on their ship and he's just this little psychic gray alien that reads their thoughts. Like there are other aliens in the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think my coworkers even told me, unless I'm misremembering, I think they said there's a race of aliens called as Guardians Thor. Yeah. Yeah, So it's like I love that whole thing of like taking what we know as mythology and giving a sci fi explanation for it, or or giving some modern spin to it, or like stuff like that, Like I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff. So this this is checking all the boxes for me. This universe is checking everybody.
Speaker 2: You'll love it, dude, I'm so it's amazing. I gotta show you if Daniel when he's ascended, dude.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I want to see that. Okay, h one interesting little thing that I wrote down, well, actually a couple. I just want to hit him real quick before we wrap up. I felt like just watching the movie, I felt like the stargates themselves were like sort of an allegory for like the evolution of consciousness. Yeah, like they.
Speaker 2: Is he the he comes from the light? Is he the triangle of light? Dude? He apparently becomes a god that not a sci fi god, like a light being god that just materializes and he has magical powers.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's so cool.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: That is insane.
Speaker 2: And then he comes back to being a human somehow.
Speaker 3: So I felt, yeah, I also got like kind of Alice in Wonderland rabbit Hole vibes from the whole stargate thing. It was also giving me like like moving up or down chakra energy type stuff, Like the stargate itself seems to symbolize a lot of mystical occult shit.
Speaker 2: I wanted to tell you about that. Yeah, tell me about it if you wanted to finish your interpreneur.
Speaker 3: Tell me about it.
Speaker 2: Well, you know Colonel John Alexander from Project Stargate, right, the men who stare at goat stuff, you know, monroe'stitute all that. One thing he told us, Now, granted I don't know that I believe this, but one thing he told us was that they really did have stargates in the military. Dude. And I'm sure you heard this growing up in Maybe. I mean, my dad, you know, built so many houses. He was always friends with so many different soldiers, and then, you know, being known for the UFO thing, other soldiers would reach out to him and tell them stories about their missions overseas. And it's been told to us by other soldiers separate from John Alexander, who fought in the war in Iraq. They were like, dude, there's stargates over there. There's crazy shit. You know. It wasn't just what they found.
Speaker 3: I found that in my research too. I wrote it down. Apparently there's this like cumulative research known as Project Camelot. Have you heard of that I have, and it talks about like fifty actual functioning stargates on Earth that are used by like the priestly class and John to travel to like secret bases on the Moon and Mars and shit. It's like a big, crazy, wild conspiracy theory, right.
Speaker 2: John told my dad face to face, he was like, I've been in the jump room. Oh what what they called it? Project Stargate viewing program where they think about it exactly what you just said. You got mystical vibes about going through a portal and extending your consciousness. The entire psychic spy program that they ran on behalf of the US government through the CIA and Army Intelligence, where they're trying to take their consciousness and move it around the world remotely to spy on people, is called Project Stargate. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty dead on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And apparently also in like like mon Talk and mk Ultra, apparently there's a lot of things that suggest they were trying to create wormholes. Yeah, within those project that's what Stranger Things is based on. Yeah, like create stargates. They were trying to create portals with their mind. Yes, Montalk project. Honestly, that could be a cool episode. But then it's like, how much of it is real?
Speaker 2: We don't know, but.
Speaker 3: But we know. We did the Stranger Things episode, which was largely about the mon Talks.
Speaker 2: Project looking Glass.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we haven't technically done an mk L trip, but we've talked.
Speaker 3: Yeah we did. Did we do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It's called My Control.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was one of the first ever episodes. Yeah, that's right, it's like twenty three.
Speaker 3: I think that we could always back.
Speaker 2: Back it up episode twenty three if I get it right, You owe me?
Speaker 3: What is are you?
Speaker 2: Well? We'll settle in two months two months, like never mind, you know what I'm talking about? Oh yeah, I just told you the story man.
Speaker 3: Oh it went right over my head.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? The lightning bolt? The wires were crossed. We settled two.
Speaker 1: Months due spot on. I still don't know what you're talking about, though, but yeah, spot On.
Speaker 2: Some work that was taken out by Thor himself with electrical powers on my house. Oh yeah, that we settled on in two months.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's so good. Well you were right, yea.
Speaker 2: So twenty three episode twenty three.
Speaker 1: Jeremy came on right after Wow, and this was one camera days. Wow, look at us now, switch really this was one camera no, no bledsoe in the frame.
Speaker 3: Yet hey, switch really fast between all the cameras. Just do it just for fun, just like as fast as you can. Was there four on right now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sorry for the viewer. That was pretty hectic, like dizzy, they're about.
Speaker 3: To throw Oh they felt like they just went through a stargate.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, wait a minute, we hit we had your dad on first ever camera episode, episode twenty two, and then came right back out of that with mind control.
Speaker 2: Dude, you ever just like watch these movies and be like, don't come on, man, don't you wish you could just be a local on some planet inhabited by alien humans and just marry some native?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Right, absolutely? Oh my god, are you kidding me? And like you just speak a whole different language with.
Speaker 2: Just run away into the sunset and with all the coarse sand between between your toes and stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, and have like hybrid babies and like, yeah, I mean I tried to do that with you Myrtle beach. But that's not a different planet, dude, that's a different that's a different beach. It's like an hour away you just went from one beach to another.
Speaker 2: Was gate It took a Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 3: You took a car there and it took an hour and a half. Yeah, okay, that's Stargate. Whoa, whoa dude. Also, the music on point sick. The music was great. It was visually amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty show too.
Speaker 3: And it also kind of like one thing that Stargate had that is not really present in Star Wars or Star Trek is it was kind of whimsical at points, which I liked. It was kind of like it it had lighthearted breaks in it that it's.
Speaker 2: A shame that Stargate is kind of like a deep cut and it's not really you know, well known.
Speaker 3: It's it's one of those things that's like not super well known, but the like it has a massive cult following and the people that do know it love art all about it, like it is the thing for them, and I get it now, So I'm pumped to watch through it and you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna love the show. It's not like what you think where the movie's great and then the show's a dip, Like no, no, no, it's it's great.
Speaker 3: I'm like Commander O'Neil, right, now and colonel, colonel, and I'm going to report back with my find so breezer.
Speaker 2: No, bye, guys, And that's a rap. Bye guys. Weird things happen in the backyard of Bletsoe House.
Speaker 3: And see it over they look up. It's so weird.
Speaker 1: You're coming closer to us.
Speaker 3: My hear stays straight up.
Speaker 2: Like smiling on the inside of it.
Speaker 3: No one knows. Man, wow, just come right over now. So being ain't happy, hap