Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to New York Corners. Hey, Paternity Paul, you have a morning, brother Rod and carew got your name.
Speaker 2: Well, I was on paternity leave, right, That's what other John told me yesterday. Yeah, all right, so seven years ago. That was from Yeah, that was from Dinah. Actually, so I was like my second Hall of Fame, you know. Run. She was like, well, what was your history? And I said, well I was. I was you know, I was on when Rob was out on maternity leave. And she said, you mean paternity, Yes, that was it. Paternity all right, paternity Paul.
Speaker 1: All right, well yeah, other John knows all that stuff you're taking on.
Speaker 2: Alex. Good morning, Alex, Good morning, brother run. Chilly made me a little note.
Speaker 1: He said, you played in twenty twenty two, how specific where have you been.
Speaker 2: Just hanging around twenty twenty two? Dude, you can't leave us for that amount of time. Now, I have won some tickets, you know, just kind of up there, all right, so you didn't take off.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dude, if you haven't checked in three years, friend, all but you've been around all right, Alex.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome back to the game paternity. Paul.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've heard anything. If you've heard a way to beat him. He's been playing lights out. I got tickets to go see three eleven in Bad Flower to the winner today. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer, Alex. He's been chiming in early. Okay, No, Alex on the phone.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I know I'm still paying attention. Alex on the show. Say, am I playing what? What can't? You're not allowed, but you're playing. Read my lips today. Only played one time and I beat Phyllis and that was it. House played the game before. I think, yeah, I might have played House, so I think I lost.
Speaker 1: Al Shout out your name when you think you know the answer, Alex. You got this on the phone, Alex. Okay, Paul, I know, Paul, I know you got this all right. Question number one, what is the long distance running event that is.
Speaker 2: Twenty six to Paul marathon? Yeah, twenty six point two miles long. It's a marathon. Where were you Alex listener Alex, Yeah, I don't running.
Speaker 1: I like that zero point zero baby, Okay, you don't have to personally be invested in the questions like that, might you just have to know about them.
Speaker 2: Let's not rule anything out.
Speaker 1: You're allowed to answer even though you haven't run a marathon. I'm assuming paternity Paul has never run a marathon yet he got the question, right, Paul, have you run a marathon?
Speaker 2: I am not, but you can still chime in on those things. All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Let's see if we can get Alex on the phone, get him something excited to answer about.
Speaker 2: Which nursery rhyme character sat on a wall?
Speaker 1: Oh, Paul, Humpty dumpty. There's no evidence that he was an egg either, zero evidence that he was an egg.
Speaker 2: He was just kind of drawn that way and then people ran with it. Alex. Alex is not a big nursery rhyme guy. No, I never had him, never sat on the wall, So I robbed. Not a humpty dumpty guy.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm more a little miss muffet on her toughest guy, Alex, Alex, I'm done with you. Don't wait three years to play, Okay, don't leave me.
Speaker 2: Like that, Alex. All right, paternity ball. Are you going for the Hall of Fame tomorrow?
Speaker 1: I am holy Canoles. You just won three eleven Bad Flower tickets too.
Speaker 2: I'm excited. Yeah, you're you're racking up. That's the cool thing. We really downplay it. The cool thing about this game.
Speaker 1: Every day you're winning, winning, winning, and you've won some great things this week.
Speaker 2: So hang on.