Speaker 1: Attention. You're listening to the top Huff radio show, America's home for conservative not bitter talk radio. The advice the content of this program has been documented to prevents and even cure liberalism, and listening may cause you to lean to the right. Here's your Conservative but not Bitter host Tod Huff.
Speaker 2: Well, my friends, I don't know about you, but it appears that there might be some form of cultural appropriation going on with Kamala Harris's vice presidential pick. And Tim Walls will talk about this today as the program unfolds, of course, just using the left and their rhetoric in the way that they typically approach issues that they don't like, using that against them here this morning, as we get moving and talking about really just how radically left, folks, I cannot understell.
Speaker 3: I cannot overstate this.
Speaker 2: It is impossible to overstate this, this ticket, this ticket.
Speaker 3: As the dust.
Speaker 2: Settles, as we all learn more about Governor Tim Walls, this ticket is the most radically left ticket, the most woke ticket and American history. That is what is on the ballot here in twenty twenty four. As I alluded to yesterday, I at least commend the Democrat Party for Actually, I guess admitting this now, you could say one of two things. You could say one, they've overplayed their hand, or you could say two that they believe the American people are fully prepared, or at least enough people to vote for them, are fully prepared to race the woke culture, which is a terrifying proposition. I don't think that we're there. I don't think there were anywhere close to there. I think when you factor in, I mean, look, when you factor in the percentage of people that are going to vote for whomever the Democrats nominate, as I've said before, even if it's humpty dumpty, when you factor that in by itself, you're already I don't know what are you at forty percent already maybe into the forties. Now, they just have to make sure that they get their base out, that they stir up enough hatred for Trump. That's what their thoughts are anyway. So I want to talk about this today as we're beginning to wrap our arms around just how woke Governor Tim Walls is. And it's timely because I'm leaving to go to Minnesota here in the next couple of days.
Speaker 3: We're leaving.
Speaker 2: Friday will be gone again. That bit of housekeeping will be out Friday, will be out Monday. Chris Dunham my good friend from Texas, the Dallas metro area. He fills in when I'm gone most of the time, not all of the time, but he'll be filling in both days for us. This time Chris was Let's see, he's a He's involved with a lot of things. He's involved with the Patriot Academy if you're familiar with that. I think he's done some things with David Barton's Wall Builders organization.
Speaker 3: Chris was.
Speaker 2: Zig Ziggler's protege for a time. For those of you that knows zig Ziggler, I was a huge zig Ziggler fan long before I met Chris. Chris used to speak Chris used to present. I don't know if Chris would talk about this on the show, but he used to speak at zig Ziggler's Get Motivated seminars. These were the things that they would They would literally fill football stadiums. I remember here in the city in Indianapolis, they would fill the At the time, I guess it would have been probably the RCAA Dome, maybe maybe it was Lucas so Oil Stadium. Sixty thousand people go to these things and Chris was given I believe, seven minutes to present the gospel.
Speaker 3: So Chris is.
Speaker 2: He's also been a speaker with Rzim Robbie Zacharias International Ministries, which of course Rob we know what happened with Robbie what was revealed after his passing. But anyway, Chris has got quite the impressive record. He's an author of a couple of books. One of them is called what's it called The American Dream from the Indian Heart. I wasn't prepared to say. He's born in India and of course traveled here to the country as an immigrant with just a few dollars in his pocket. He's a profound speaker. He'll be filling in on both Friday and Monday as I'm in Minnesota, trying to help people there with that accent. So before we get rocking and rolling, my friends, let me tell you that if you are tired of the dry, irritated, if you're just if you're tired of that, and you're tired of big corporations, which I know you are the woke big corporations, then it's here's your sign. As the old joke used to say, here's your sign that you can actually support small, unwoke businesses, patriotic, freedom loving businesses and get good products as well. And you can do that by supporting ofp Farms. This is a family owned, god fearing business. They craft all natural, small batch bath and body products and their world famous gift sets which includes some Trump Maga gift sets as well. They have a goat farm where they make these bath and body products. This is an opportunity for you to support American made products, high quality products. I use the soaps. I'm telling you they're very, very good products. You can ditch the woke brands as well and get a high quality product where you can feel the difference. Visit ofp Farms. That's the website ofpfarms dot com. Use my name Todd, and you will save fifteen percent off of your purchase. Again, that's ofp Farms. With an sfp farms dot Com promo code, Todd saves you fifteen percent. By the way, they donate a proportion of their proceeds of their profits to the Make America Great Again campaign towards that effort. If you're supporting or if you're purchasing from that line of products, So ofp farms dot com promo code todd saves you fifteen percent. So a couple of things. I don't know if you heard or if you saw what I think is a completely cringe worthy video. You know, everything the what's the old the old saying the world is a stage, right, the world is is a stage, and this is a stage for the left, this is a this is a stage for all politicians. But social media and you know, having videos of everything behind the scenes and all that has taken this to a whole new level. So there's a video. Of course, I'm only going to be playing you the audio as you're listening on radio or podcast or online radio or whatever. Some of you might be watching the video feed of the podcast, but I'm not gonna I don't, uh, I don't stream that into the feed just yet. Maybe as we grow and expand the video functionality, we might add that, but for the time being, let me suffice it to say that we're just gonna listen to the audio.
Speaker 3: So this is.
Speaker 2: Kamala supposedly calling Tim Walls, and well we're supposedly this is just an organic experience where she calls him to ask him to be present of the United States or excuse me, vice President of the United States, to be her running mate. Just happens to be that people are ready with the cameras to show this, you know, just organic moment. That's what we're supposed to believe. Of course, it's all staged and scripted and everything else. But I want you to listen to this. This to me, I just you want to talk about weird. This is weird to me.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: But again, maybe it's my generation. I'm a gen xer. I'm a gen xer. I'm not one for this sort of performance art. I think it's I think it's cringey, I really do. Anyway, that being said, here's Kamala calling up calling up Tim Walls out of the blue. We're supposed to believe that cameramen are just ready, people with cameras are just happening to be filming people when they get calls from Kamala, and he's sitting there just holding his phone, which is also I mean, you would think that the governor of Minnesota would be doing more than simply holding his phone sitting around. But nonetheless, that's what's going on here. So I want you to listen to this. Oh my goodness, let the drama begin. Dramacrats being dramacrats. Here is Kamala supposedly calling up Tim Walls to ask him to be her vice presidential running mate in the twenty twenty four campaign.
Speaker 3: It's a ringing.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Tim.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's Tim.
Speaker 4: It's Kamala Harri's good morning governor.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Madam Vice President.
Speaker 4: Listen, I want you to do this with me. Let's do this together. Would you be my running mate and let's get this thing on the road.
Speaker 3: I would be honored, Madam Vice President.
Speaker 1: It's a joy that you're bringing back to the country, the enthusiasm that's out there.
Speaker 2: He'll be a privilege to take this with you across the country.
Speaker 4: Well, let me tell you, I have just the utmost respect for you. I have really enjoyed our work together. You understand our country. You have dedicated yourself to our country in so many different and beautiful ways.
Speaker 3: And we're going to do this. We're going to win, and we're going.
Speaker 4: To unify our country and remind everyone that we are fighting for the future for everyone. So let's get out there and get this done.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's do it, do work in front of us, Let's win.
Speaker 4: This in That's right, all right, buddy, I'll see you some take care.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Okay.
Speaker 3: I think that's how Kamala talks.
Speaker 2: Have you seen, by the way, Kamala has the highest rate of people that have quit under her in her as her staff ninety two percent. Ninety two percent of her staff says I can't put up with Kamala anymore. Now, in fairness, these positions are high turnover. Biden's turnover rate for his staff was I think seventy seven percent. Trump's was seventy two percent. But we're supposed to believe Trump's the one that everybody hates. It seems to me that Kamala is the one that nobody likes. I also don't understand why you can't see this in the you know, the video because you're just listening to it. But they weren't face timing. But Kamala was holding her phone and looking at it like she was facetiming, and Tim Walls was holding it more, you know, like he was talking into the the butt end of the of the of the microphone there on the phone. Anyway, it's and I also found it interesting that they had different angles set up. There's there was b roll footage going on when Kamala was making this call. We're supposed to believe this is just a grassroots thing. Kamala is calling up her buddy. You know, Tim Walls wasn't sure who was calling in. This is Tim as though he's totally just taking calls from random people. Is so ridiculous to me, But that's what's going on out there. That's this is And I'm telling you, as crazy as this is to me, as crazy as this is probably to you, this connects. This works with some people. It has me rethinking the sorts of things I put. We don't do a ton on social media, but it has me rethinking what we do. Maybe I should stage phone calls like this. It could be fun. Actually, if I had more time, maybe I could do this. Anyway, That's what's going on. So she's invited him to be her vice presidential running mate, and of course the.
Speaker 3: Reaction is, well, the reaction.
Speaker 2: I gave you my initial reaction yesterday, and I'll summarize it quickly. Tim Walls is a radical leftist. Tim Walls is a guy that Kamala picked strategically, I think that this is the strategic blunder perhaps of.
Speaker 3: The century.
Speaker 2: So far as far as choices like this, this could be a big deal. Again, I think that the running mate can be overstated the value of the running mate. But Tim Walls is not going to help her win any particular state. For example, Josh Shapiro could have helped secure Pennsylvania for Kamala. Roy Cooper could have helped secure potentially North Carolina for Kamala. Andy Basher. I don't think Basheer would have gotten Kentucky for Kamala, though it potentially I guess could have so. And Mark Kelly would have probably secured there was a chance, a good chance anyway, that he would have given her the chance to secure the state of Arizona. We don't get that with Tim Walls. It's expected that Kamala will win Minnesota. Now, there have been polls recently, actually they were polls. I don't know if they were polls since Kamala has been the nominee, but there have been polls in recent months that show that Trump was winning or well. I think some poles showed Trump actually ahead slightly in Minnesota or very close, very very close. I don't think that's why she picked Tim Walls. I think what she's trying to do here, they're trying to do what I consider using the left's own terms and phraseology against them.
Speaker 3: I think she's.
Speaker 2: Trying to do a form of cultural appropriation. What do I mean by that, Well, first of all, she picks an old white guy, an old white guy from the Midwest, which I'm in the Midwest. I'm not in that part of the Midwest. I'm in Indiana. I'm in Flyover Country. I'm in small town Indiana. By the way, is to me small town USA. The epitome of small town USA. Indiana is a series of small towns. There are some big cities as a couple of big well one big city in some larger cities like Fort Wayne and maybe Evansville. These aren't massive cities. Better you know, good sized cities and so, but it's a bunch of small towns. And there's some rural parts in places. But after you know, kind of traveling the West and seeing what true rural America is Southwest Texas, for example, or parts of New Mexico, it's just different that there are places that are semi rural in Indiana fill rule. But again, you're not too far ever, really from at least a small town. That's kind of how this part of the country is. And so I'm from that part of the I'm from the Midwest.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I've got relatives, as I said, we're visiting them in laws in Minnesota, but I'm not I've never been to Minnesota. So, but this is the part of the country that well, now Minnesota is kind of the exception, but the Midwest in general, and you could say the South, these are places that Democrats don't do well. And one of the reasons that they don't do well, there's many, but one of the reasons is that they don't connect with they don't even try to connect with the common sense, freedom loving, just average man. They don't try. Fact, they abandoned the Union Democrats. It's long ago they decided they're going to go for the radical and the woke. The Democrat Party is.
Speaker 3: Interesting to me.
Speaker 2: They have an ability to bring in a wide variety of people with virtually no common interests whatsoever. I guess there are hodgepodge of single issue voters. I mean, you've got Union Democrats who are conservative in every conceivable way in many instances, or even the majority or vast majority of instances. But oftentimes, until maybe recent years, oftentimes they would vote excuse me, Democrat because they were afraid of the damage that they were told a Republican administration would mean for their jobs, for wages, for the retirement, that sort of thing. Well, of course, they ignore in many instances, not the rank and file, but the leadership often ignores the impact of some of the Democrats' policies open borders, for example, the cost of labor, the value of labor when you can get less expensive labor by having too many people competing over jobs that are in you know, that are in general labor. So but regardless, there's not an attempt besides trying to scare these folks to win their votes. In fact, the intellectual elites despise, they loathe these people, the people in the ivory towers, the people running academia, the people running the entertainment industry, the people in the.
Speaker 3: Upper echelon of media.
Speaker 2: And I've got some stuff from the New York I got a lot of stuff today that I want to get to in the stack of stuff which you can always visit on the website. But these folks loathe these individuals. They think that they're simple minded hay seed hicks. I mean, they just they'll take their vote, they'll take their support, but they don't want anything to do with them. They don't want to be in the same rooms with them, they don't want to be identified with them, none of that, none of that. And so Kamala has gone out and she's found a guy, Tim Wallas, who's a former high school football coach.
Speaker 3: Now, this is.
Speaker 2: Something that resonates with conservative type people, right that just flyover country or just average US, average American families. This resonates with I mean, I can I can relate a lot of a lot of guys that are not typically voting Democrat. You know that they played high school football or they follow football. This is a guy Tim Walls. This is what we're going to be told anyway. Look, I'm telling you that this is all an attempt to use his his age and his race, and that his accent and his the way the words that he uses. This is a deviation from the intellectual This is a deviation from the Pete Buddhage edge types. This is a deviation from I mean, I would say that the nutty professor Bernie Sanders types, this is an attempt to try to try to be in an emotional appeal, and maybe it's to the girls, to women. In fact, there's something on social media going on out there that I want to share with you. There's a post that I want to share. It's about It's about a minute and a half or so of this young woman who's a Democrat saying Tim Walls is the dad that she had prior to her dad being well, basically falling victim as she put it to the Maga cult to rush Limbaugh to Donald Trump and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: And so there's a.
Speaker 2: Pure emotional peal appeal here. I don't I think it's a swing and a miss, a major swing in a miss fact. As I was kind of listening to him, and I know I don't want to upset people in Minnesota, but reminded me a little bit of Chris Chris Farley, Chris Farley, the comic well who was hilarious back in the nineties who tragically passed away. I know he's from Wisconsin, so I know that that could really cause problems if you think I'm saying a Wisconsinit a badger whatever is the same as a Minnesotan. I know that it's not, but there's some I feel that, and there's this feel that they're trying to create. This says, this is a guy that's going to be out there telling dad jokes. This is going to connect with the rank and five, This is going to be a major swing in the miss This is not going to appeal to the people are who are in the middle of the road who just want to feel like someone understands them. Because when we understand his record, we people in this part of the country are going to know that it doesn't matter how likable he is. If we go and fish with him, have a beer with him, whatever, it doesn't mean that we're going to vote for him. That's what's going to be exposed here. Over the course of time, we'll get into a little bit of that as well. But before I do that. As wrapping up here in this first segment, let me remind me remind you that My Pillow has listened. The most requested special that they are ever asked about is to have a special a sale on the Queen Size Premium my Pillow, and they've done that they've done that. You can now get that item for nineteen dollars and ninety eight cents. It has their patented adjustable phil I love this. I have a my Pillow pillow as well a premium. It's got the Mine has the cooling excuse me, the cooling technology. It fits to my needs whether I'm got my big head, uh you know, trying to support it as I lay on my side or on my back. It's a comfortable pillow. It gets you in a good sleep position regardless of how you sleep, keeps your neck aligned for the night. This pillow is the lowest price that it's ever been nineteen dollars in ninety eight cents. My pillow dot com slash Todd promo code Todd will get you that special along with other specials and discounts excuse me that you could find on my pillow dot com slash Todd. So that being said, I want to take a time out. I want to play. There's a lot I want to get to here with Tim Walls. I wanted to tell you this segment who what they're trying to do. I think it's a major strategic error and it's not going to once once the newness of this wears off. It's not going to appeal to the voters in the Midwest or even people that have these values around the country. It's not going to appeal because we're going to know who he is and who Kamala is. And if you're trying to appeal to men in particular, men have an amazing ability to say, hey, I can like you. I can you know, talk with you, talk with the firearms, talk with you about firearms, or watch a game with you, have a beer with you. But I'm not voting for you. And that's what's going to happen here. I believe my friends by the timeouts in order listening here to the hum of conservative not bitter talk. I'm your host, the one, the only benevolent dictator behind the microphone here at Todd Huff Back in just a minute, here we get it. Welcome back to my friends started talking to before I turned on the microphone. I know you're not used to those types of mistakes by yours truly behave. It happens to the very best of us. So I want to pick up where we left off. I get several things that I want to get to. Of course, this is probably going to bleed over into a subsequent hour. And if you miss any of the program, by the way, you can always go back and listen to the podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts, or simply go to the website Todd Huffshow dot.
Speaker 3: Com for anything that you might have missed. But let me say this.
Speaker 2: Let me say this as I'm getting ready to share what I want to share with you. First here, I want to here we go, okay, so I want to start. I want to start with this clip from a young lady that I've found. This is a TikTok video. You'd be surprised at how much news and soundbites I actually pull from TikTok. But this is well. So long as I can do that, we'll see where the TikTok band goes as we move forward here. But I want you to listen to this. I want you to listen to her, she says, Tim Walls. Tim Walls represents the father that she lost, not just her, but other people have lost to Fox News, to Rush Limbaugh, to Donald Trump, probably to yours truly. Here behind the microphone, she says, it represents that father represents the guy that they at their core, they they knew that this. They have a dad that's empathetic and loving and understanding and probably woke. And then Rush Limbaugh and Donald Trump and the MAGA movement comes along, and the cult just i mean just brainwashes. That's kind of the position here.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I want to say that I think that this, first of all, illustrates a lot of things. Number One, it illustrates the superficiality and the emotionalization that happens oftentimes. I would it happens with a lot of people, but it happens very disproportionately on the left. And the reason it does. The reason it does is because again they're engaging in superficial politics. You can just call somebody a racist and it shuts down the entire debate. You can get someone to hate President Trump for reasons that they can't even I'm not saying it applies to this lady here. I'm not saying that it may.
Speaker 3: It may not.
Speaker 2: But you can stir up all of this emotion and hatred and vitriol or it doesn't matter what the emotion is. It just means that they'll they'll take negative emotions and use it in their favor to try to push voters away from conservative candidates from Republican candidates, and then use emotion to manipulate people to support liberal candidates.
Speaker 3: Woke, This is woke. This is wokeness.
Speaker 2: The more that we that I learned about Tim Walls, and the more that I share with you, the more that you research and find on your own, the more you're gonna realize. The more I've realized that this is the wokest or the how did Kamalo wasn't sure if you said the wokest. She just wants you to be more woke than not, as she said, But this is the wokest ticket in American history. This is a woke ticket.
Speaker 3: Woke. These are people who are woke to the.
Speaker 2: Idea that a merit well that they've been in their minds, they've been their eyes have been open to just how terrible the United States of America is, which is preposterous to me when I think about the real evil we face, for example, just in the twentieth century alone, which ironically embraced the same ideology that these leftists, radical leftists embraced. Today, the world will be a much darker and bleaker place without the United States of America. She's not perfect, but she is much better than the alternatives. Freedom and liberty are better than a top down, government run society that leads to a lot of bad things, including to the deaths of millions and millions of people. In fact, to the tune of one hundred million people it's estimated, maybe plus in the twentieth century alone, killed by brutal dictators like mal Zaidong, like Joseph Stalin, like Adolf Hitler, like fill in the blank, Paul Pott. Just down the list, right, We've got we've got radical lovers of big government killing their own people. So this emotionalization of politics illustrates, you know, when I say on this program, for example, I remember in two thousand and eight someone saying on video that they were voting for Obama because of the quality of his jump shot. It wasn't just because he was black. Friends, I had I had yesterday a conversation with someone and I just, you know, I know her fairly well, and I said, do you get you do you follow politics? Because I'm just you know, with everything going on, I just wanted to see how this conversation went. She said, not really and I said, oh, I said, do you vote? And she said, well, the first time I voted, I voted for Obama and she said, and I just voted for him because he was She told me this, and I only voted for him because he was black. And I said, well, I said, it's good that America has gotten to a point that we could vote for someone that historically, you know, wasn't going to get votes because they were black. I said, but it's really not a good reason to vote for them, though, isn't. She's like, I know so, But again, this is part of what happens. I think is you as you mature and age and develop the thinking part of your brain instead of the emotional.
Speaker 3: Part of your of your brain. So I don't mean this.
Speaker 2: I want to deal with this SoundBite of this young lady sensitively because in this sound bite you'll hear her say that conservatives kind to attack her. And I, Folks, if we want to persuade people, we can't. We can't act like there's a we can't.
Speaker 3: We can't do that.
Speaker 2: There's a time to fight, there's a time to illustrate the well the weaknesses of someone's argument or way of thinking. Just so that we don't all fall into that trap. Hopefully we can get through to some, but we shouldn't personally criticize or she's saying here and I don't know, you know, I'm not I'm just telling you what she said. She says that people criticized her relationship with her father. This stuff is just not necessary, nor is it helpful. I want to talk about the substance of what is here, and the substance of what is here is emotion.
Speaker 3: So there are people, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Sharing this with you because there is probably a decent chance that you may not know personally anyone who does this, because you know, birds of a feather flock together, and you may not know a lot of these people.
Speaker 3: I may not know a lot of these people.
Speaker 2: I know, of course, some leftists and some liberals, and I'll talk to them and try to get some well some answers or some feedback from them to help me further understand where they're coming from. Not so that I can really have my mind change, but so that I can be better candidly at kind of talking about these things. So, but this is really foreign to people who think about issues, who think about policy, who think about the things that are actually going to happen when someone is president, not just some emotional response to their candidacy. But that being said, that is not how a chunk of this country thinks, and it's a bigger chunk than it needs to be. So that being said, I've got this on TikTok or excuse me, on the website if you want to see it, but I just want to play this here.
Speaker 5: It is selected as the VP pick, and I've been predicting this for weeks, but let me tell you why. It's making me really emotional. After getting to know Tim Walls for the last few weeks, I have realized something and it's very profound. He represents the dad that a lot of liberal women lost. A lot of us had moderate to conservative, educated, sensible fathers that we lost to Rush Limbaugh, that we lost to Fox News, that we lost to Donald Trump, and the cult of conservatism that has grown and grown and grow has driven a wedge between millennial women and her fathers. My father is the type of man that will put Dallas Cowboy Chaeladers on the TV, but will never allow a woman in power to be on the television. My father will never ever vote for a female president. All those times I make TikTok speaking out about anti racism, the bu Verbone Company, the Old South Party, Bamma Rush, the weird vibes I got at the Savannah Bananas game. I get thousands and thousands and thousands of comments about how being a liberal white woman is the worst thing that someone can be, how I'm a disgusting, ugly Karen, And every now and then I'll get a comment from someone that said, I bet your dad doesn't even love you. And even though I know my dad loves me and his the only way that he can, I know that my dad feels the exact same way as all those other weird men in my comments and seeing Tim Law, seeing that he was an educated conservative that saw the party getting weird and changed his mind, shifted his mindset, and now he's this altruistic character who does the slingshot with his daughter at the fair. He's just chill and normal and kind and sensible. He has empathy. He represents all of those qualities that were stripped away from my normal father by this cult. And it makes me sad to see him because I think what kind of person would have my dad have been if he didn't fall victim to this nightmare.
Speaker 3: Okay, So a lot of emotion there. You can hear it in her voice.
Speaker 2: And I want to talk about that the time we have remaining. So before I do that, though, my friends, I need to take a break.
Speaker 3: But let me remind you.
Speaker 2: Let me remind you that I started my weight loss journey a couple of months ago with my PhD weight loss. I did this because I have children, children that are growing up, and I want to make sure that I am not the reason that my personal decisions are not the reason that I'm not able to do certain things that they want to do, whether it's with them, whether it's with my wife, whether it's with my future grandchildren, God willing someday, I don't want to be the reason for that. I don't want my choices, my health. Again, things can happen to any of us, but the things that I control, I don't want those to impact me and my ability to do those things with my children. So I started this journey with my phdeweightloss dot Com.
Speaker 3: I've lost some weight.
Speaker 2: My knees are better, I've had two ACL surgeries. They're older for back former football injuries. But the swelling and my knees are down, and I feel better than I have in a good while. And I credit my PhD Weight Loss with a lot of that.
Speaker 3: So you can go to their.
Speaker 2: Website see some testimonials, check them out, ask them questions, see if it's something that makes sense for you, whatever your reason for wanting to get healthier and lose.
Speaker 3: Weight might be.
Speaker 2: My phdweightloss dot Com is the website, the word my my PhD weightloss dot Com. Just be sure you tell them you heard about I'm here on the Tod Hff Show. Quick time out though, my friends, you're listening to serve it. I'm not better talk. I'm your host, Tod Huff back in just a minute.
Speaker 3: Full back, my friends.
Speaker 2: From that SoundBite I played to you again, this young lady. It's obviously emotional. I played it last segment. I'm not going to play it here again. I want to talk about it, though, But the emotion that she has now, I want to point out she's blaming the wrong people here. She's blaming Rush Rush, who's been passed away now for a couple of years. She's blaming Rush Limbaugh for losing her father to the conservative cult. As she said, she's blaming Donald Trump, She's blaming Fox News as though, folks, Fox is not this hotbed of conservatism. Fox is simply an alternative to liberal lunacy left, this lunacy that we see elsewhere where. Fox is not carrying the propaganda for the conservative movement that is not at all living in reality. Foxes they have opinion people on there, but they also have actually some good journalists on there as well. It's where Catherine Herridge started out. Where's she now CBS? I think she does at a great job. There's some other journals. There's a couple of journalists out there, some of them are at Fox News. She wants to blame these folks because they took away the sensibilities, she says, of her father. They take away, they've taken away from the well, taken the dad that she knew away, the guy that was empathetic. Now I can't speak personally. I have no idea what happened, really, what's going on there? This is her perspective. We haven't even heard from her father, which turns out is kind of an important thing. But what I want you to know is that this is an emotional journey for a lot of people emotional journey. The left knows this. I've said before. The lefts or even liberal causes. Liberal causes know how to tap into this. They're an inch deep and a mile wide. There's no depth, there's nothing there, there's no there there, but they can strike an emotional nerve because they are candidly manipulating people. It's sad to say, but they're manipulating people for political purposes, to get the ends that they desire. We're supposed to believe that Tim Walls was this died in the wool Conservative. He had a moment of awakening where he realized just how dangerous and bad Donald Trump was, the MAGA movement, conservatism in general, realized how racist he was. He probably apologized for it along the way, had some white guilt which was justifiable, or whatever else that these leftists want this guy to have. But I think at it's Corey's a political opportunitist. This guy is a is a true radical leftist. It doesn't matter if he says things that Midwesterners say. It doesn't matter if he says a or gotcha or not doing too bad, Jim. It doesn't matter if it takes ten minutes for him to say goodbye to friends when they spend an evening together like his common in the Midwest, sometimes even much longer than that. It doesn't matter if all of those stereotypes are correct. They are They the radical left, Kamala Harris, are using a form of what they would call cultural appropriation to try to connect with people in emotional and there, I say, meaningless ways to capital lies on the feelings that this young lady is expressing. That's the intent here, that's the intent. But my thinking is that the people who already hate Trump are already in this group. The people who are thinkers and not feelers are not going to be manipulated by this, especially when they realize who Tim Walls really is and what he actually wants, the things that he actually does, which we'll talk about in a subsequent hour here. So we can't overemphasize this enough, but I think we need to be mindful of this in our interactions. I should say with the left, it's very emotional for them. I mean, sometimes people are Democrats or Republicans for that matter, because they their families have been part of that political party for decades, for generations, and they don't want to be the person to break that. I can kind of relate to that. I was raising a Union Democrat household, and I know that my politics at one point did not please my father. That's not a good feeling to have. It's not I don't blame him for that. He thought what he thought. I think what I think, But I understand how that can be emotionalized and manipulated against somebody.
Speaker 3: My friends.
Speaker 2: I got not much time left, but let me take this moment to remind you that if you're a smoker, if you vape, if you chew tobacco, Nicknack Naturals is here to help you crush your vice. So they've created a mint that allows you to avoid the messiness the smoke, the spitting, the slimy pouches, the spit cans, the cigarette breaks, all of that stuff. Go to Nicknack dot com in ic nac nicknack dot com you can shop their variety of nicotine mints. Now this is not for you if you don't use nicotine products, but if you do, and if you're looking for a naturally better alternative without the mess, go to Nicknack dot com. Use my name Todd at check out. You'll save fifteen percent, Nickknack dot Com promo code Todd Stage Fi fifteen percent. So just here in the waiting moments, my friends, let me just remind you. Let me remind you when you are, when you are in these heated conversations with people, when you're having these debates, when you're sharing these ideas, even when the ideas of the other side sound like what this sounded like. And I don't mean to be insulting to this lady, I truly don't, but there's no rationale there.
Speaker 3: It's just emotion.
Speaker 2: It's just tapped into something where there's a lot of feeling, a lot of motion at a lot of sadness, maybe maybe some anger, I don't know, but it's an emotion that drives people to make decisions. We have to remember when we talk to people, you're not justifying the process or what they're thinking, how they arrive there. You're just being a human to try to persuade.
Speaker 3: And I've got to go SDG