Speaker 1: You're listening to Bigfoot Society, and I'm Jeremiah Byron Tonight's story isn't from a casual hiker or a camper. It's from John Allen, a man who grew up in the heart of northeast Texas, where the land, in the spirit of the forest, called to him. Over the years, John would encounter the beings that reside in these woods, the sasquatch. But these weren't just wild creatures. These were family oriented, ancient beings capable of telepathic communication and gift giving. John shares his most profound experiences, moments when he was not just a witness, but a participant in their world. This is the first hand account of John Allen, the man who became friends with Bigfoot. So stay with us, all right, pick the Society get the privilege of talking to John Allen today. John Allen is an individual that got connected to that's been experiencing some things regarding the forest people out there in Northeast Texas. So we've got a lot of interesting things to cover today. But I'm excited to have John on the show. How are you doing today, sir.
Speaker 2: I'm doing good. Thank you, Jeremiah, Thank you for having me absolutely.
Speaker 1: You know, I know a little bit about where we're going, but I think it would be great to say, you know, feel free to take us back when you first started noticing and having all these interactions, and yeah, feel free to share with us today what you've experienced over the years.
Speaker 2: John, at the beginning, well, I'll try to move on, move on through pretty quickly. On the beginning, I'm fifty six. I grew up in the country. Dad was a cowboy. I grew up pretty much a country boy, so I didn't expect any of this what was about to happen to me in my life concerning the forest people. When I was somewhere around ten or eleven, was with my buddy play. We looked across the field, the edge of the tree line, and I saw a tall, dark figure standing there, and the mystery, awesome mystery. I wasn't scared. Somehow was familiar, but I'd never seen anything like that in my life. I knew nothing about big Fluot, sal Squatch, you know, all the other multiple names. I remember just looking at it. It was so far away, probably three or four hundred yards, leaning up against the tree, and my buddy was a little scared. But that was the first time that I ever saw a Forrest person. I didn't know what it was until years later, So somewhere around twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen. I've been drawn to them all my life and so interested. You know, I loved all that crap Aliens and Bigfoot and lot miss Monster and ancient this and ruins and stuff. So I'll just tell mysteries interesting and I would read about it as much as I could, And I had plenty of years to think about. You know, what would I do if I ever came face to face with what I knew by that time in my life, you know, big Foot of Sasquatch, and I always just wanted to have a relationship with them. I always wanted to make friend and I had imagined that so many times over the years growing up, you know, of peaceful interaction, And what would I ask them? Would we be able to communicate? Do they talk? Maybe if I spent enough time within I could learn their sign language or language. I had no idea, but I had dreamt a lot about it. I heard a man on podcasts, Thomas hughes Uh the interviewer that came out that he could speak with him uh, telepathically to mind speak. He wasn't hard to find. I was just blown away. It's the first time I'd ever heard of anything about that, you know, communicating. And I found his number or reached him out and reached out to him on Facebook. He friended me, We changed numbers, and we talked for you know, every other day for a while. And one of the first conversations, you know, he said, well, what do you want? What are you looking for? What your intent? So to speak? And I really just want to be friends so much, so many things I would love to ask them. He said, Well, there's one in your neighborhood right now. She's a female, She's completely aware of you. I have contact whe her be a mind speak right now now. And I about lost it, you know it all. You know, I'm not a I can smell b s a mile away. Like I say, I kind of grew up as a cynical country boy and you know, been hunting and fishing and all that. But this was kind of too far out, but it resonated as the truth and I could tell that he, you know, he was also a Texas boy like I was. And it felt right and I felt it kind of and I didn't know that it was. You know, I don't know feelings. I didn't know at that time that feelings would play such a huge role as the yearsment guy. But he talked to her there about me and would translate back and forth through what I learned later what we called mind speak. It's kind of telepathy, but different. And I can tell you the differences in a minute, at least how I feel that they are. I don't consider myself telepathic, but I have learned to feel the communication with them. So over that first year, I developed what I developed, became more open to feeling or hearing. I started out with yes or no questions, and I'm sorry about that. That's a chair in the background. I started with yes or no questions, followed his advice. I was more humble than anything else, and didn't do a lot of expressing my opinion about it. I just listened and I took advice. And I started out with asking a question and wait, see if I can feel a yes or no. And I would feel a yes or no, and then I would ask the question more detail, and there'd be silenced and I'd ask them, you know that I can feel the yes or no, but then I'll I try to expound on it. I don't hear anything, and say what you know, reword your question? Okay, you know the next time. So it was a trial and error on the first basic ways of communicating with them, and it was through feeling. I was told so many times that don't think it away your mind. Will you know, when you start feeling the messages in your heart, or the words in your heart, any kind of feeling from them, your mind will quickly think it away and then you call it b yes, or you'll say, oh, that ain't happening, that's got to be something else, you know. But if you trust that first feeling every time, you'll be spot on before your mind starts thinking it away into nothingness. But at the same time I would was physically out in the woods and started started let me unplug that chair one second, No, prom Okay, sorry, that's it. Here we go again. I started going out into the woods. But I've always gone up in the woods, but with the intent of making contact. And I learned real quickly that you don't expect anything from them. If you set up expectations, you will always be wrong. And if you don't have any expectations, you'll always be surprised and have a lot of fun. Just the fun and the love that involved in all of this. It's probably the underlying thing that take away from everything. But getting back to going out in the woods. So here I was trying to ask questions, be your mind speed, and I was learning that they can feel me coming into the woods before I'm even in the woods. They know my intent, they can feel the intent before I walk in the woods, and so on. These are some of the things that I was learning with Thomas Hughes and already speaking with the Sasquatch people very simply back and forth together with Thomas, and when I would feel things and so on, he would validate. So it was kind of a slow process. But as I would go into the woods, I took natural things like sunflower seeds, organic apples. I would take gifts and leave them and talk to the woods. I would go in to the woods and a lot of times holding the palm of my hands up and you know, I wouldn't take a camera or a phone, or a knife or a gun out of respect and letting them know that I put myself completely in there their control. Showed that I trusted them, and I would walk in uh at dark and find a place and just feel listen, and I would always be the threshold would be tested a lot little sounds or ill just all kinds of stuff, I mean everything from you know, not all of them on the first visit. But uh, men, I've heard so many things mocking, kyotes knocking with their mouth, you know, like uh, A lot of times things always came in threes. Looking back over the years, Uh, I don't know if that ever means anything, but a lot of times different sounds would be in threes. H But I can tell you one time I was taking some organic apples to a place that the sun wasn't down yet, and I wasn't going to stay along that night. I think I had something of the kids. But I took a bag of organic apples and I got out to a place where a sasquatch man told me to go through mind speed showed me the scene of it, and I found it, and I took some sticks that were laying around. I built up like a little platform, probably about the foot off the ground. I stuck four sticks in and built like a platform on it and laid sticks across it. So it wasn't very strong at all, but I set the apples on top of it. I came back the next day and those sticks were completely you know, not touched, but the apples were gone, and a rock and a feather was laying there the little stick platform that I built. Man, it could have been knocked over by a raccoon or a hog or a squirrel, anything so easily. But whatever took the apples, I mean, I know it took the apples, but you know, for anybody else, and you know, in my shoes, seeing that, they would totally rule out anything from a possum to a comb to another garment out there scrimmaging around getting those apples. Yeah, let's see stories. I guess everybody's always interested in physical stories. Mine speaker. It grew here, I am ten years later. I wrote a blog about three four years over this time, when I was really new to it and getting in. It was called My Lady's My Lady of the Woods, and I shared it online for I like about three or four years, and it was really intense. And yeah, here it is ten years later, and I'm putting it into a book. It all it says all through there, I'm not doing anything for money. I never made any of the money, but sharing the story somehow getting know these people are really just wanted to share the story of how loving they are, caring, family oriented, friendly, interesting, mysterious, joy us. They cracked jokes and yeah, it was a really intense three four years there and then I moved and the only thing that I relied on was mind speak with them. But I'd already established that three or four years of heavy intense contact, and that was not only me, but also with my wife and my kids too. They experienced things and pebbles tossed in our path and I wasn't there, and they've My wife saw one standing against a tree while we were in the lake swimming. My daughter did a few years later in a different place, same lake. We had one multiple times looking in our window at our house. And the funny thing is my wife and daughter were there looking out the window describing it to each other, but I couldn't see it. So I don't you know, that's still unexplained that they could see it and we're talking about it, but I couldn't see it. But I'll tell you an interesting story that I have a Native American. Anybody named Bowen lives there where I live, and he and I would go out a lot of times at night, and we had many awesome experiences at night, and we found each other. We became friends over these people, just kind of he overheard me say something kind of under my breath and some kind of get together where the kids were together or something, And anyway, he asked me a question that he got more and more deep that we realized that, hey man, we got this in common. Because we didn't want to sound silly, but anyway, our friendship grew. And one time we heading out to the place was in the National Park late at night. It was gonna be a full moon that night, and we had some sunflower seeds I believe it was. I know we had jellybeans for the kids, if there were going to be any kids there, but we had some flower seeds I think it was. And we walked out into the forest and came out to kind of an opening, a field maybe a football field square, big and opening surrounded by gents forest, and we planned to walk out there see what happens for a couple hours or so. And as we were walking out, I could see a silhouette of a man crouched down in the tall weeds, just barely moving. I could not see any eyes, nose, any facial features, but I could see the sill. And as I stood there, the hair stood up on the back of my my neck. Not out of fear, but out of love. I mean really out of love. I know what that means, and hopefully some of you, know you guys, know what it means. I was just excited, like the air was electric, literally electric. And I take like a step closer, and the man didn't move. He just kind of swayed side to side. It's really slow and so and when he was lean to the side, I'm talking inch or two, maybe a half inch, just a little bit that I could definitely see this. It's real. I was so excited happy. It was one of my first sightings. And I couldn't see the facial finures, but he was right there, man, I'm talking ten feet away, and I could see that he wouldn't crouds down as much as like his shimmered body was like in the ground, like h like he was standing on standing in a hole or something. But I didn't see a hole. It was just kind of his feet were below the surface. Of the ground, and he was standing, maybe because he was really tall and I wanted to come down to my height somehow. Maybe that's what I thought over the years, but I couldn't tell. He wasn't so clear, but I got the feeling from him that we can continue on. And the moon was getting brighter and brighter, and we walked out there and we're just talking to the woods, like I've done so many times out loud, what my intent is to the people, you know, whether they can they understand English or not, at least my energy, I feel felt at that time and still feel gave out what my meaning was, but the meaning to what I was trying to say and communicate with them. And we set out the jelly beans and the sunflower seeds and so on, and I just sat there a minute. Bone pulled out a flute. It was like, no, it was a drum. Uh. He started chanting some Native American. I didn't understand what he was saying. What he was chanting, I couldn't understand the words, but it was a peaceful and typical American Indian sounding. And just sat there a little bit and relaxed, enjoying ourselves. And I think as at the point I was asking what some of the words mean or something, and all of a sudden we hear a coyote off over the tree line, back towards where we parked, like, you know, a few miles away back in that direction. It was a coyote again in three gaps or three howls, whatever, And then there was a man or kyot mocking sound that was probably I don't know, within twenty thirty yards of us and really close, but it wasn't a kyote. So at that point we realized that, you know, we're there, and that's different than the man that we had passed, and they're there, and they're here or whatever, and like we were surrounded. It was exciting. We weren't scared. We didn't have any weapons on us and didn't take a phone or a camera or anything. And then it got really good. We stood up and we looked out over the field and I'll never forget this for the rest of my life, but we saw probably I can't remember exactly the twenty thirty maybe a little bit more than thirty Sasquatch people all at different places of that field, like a black silhouette again, no facial features, no teeth and noses. It's too far away, but you could see out across that that distance that you know, tall ones, short ones and so on. And the thing that made itself freaking exciting was that they would fade out. It was just like a fade out like a black silhouette and then fade out into a like a It's a little slower than a camera flash, but you could just see it fade out like and then you'd see that same silhouette shimmer back in, uh, you know, in just a little different spot from where they were. And we got to watch them the silhouette see if we could make sure that it was the same one shimmering out and shimmering back in. But there were so many of them doing it that ah, you know, it was hard to keep up. But that was like one of the little things that we were doing out there as we're talking and experiencing it all. And yeah, magical night, so many communication and either clear and not clear. A lot of things came to me on that night, like what I call learn to call later it's thought forms. The mind speak had grown from you know, words and kind of sentences to thought forms and thought forms. Uh, just what I call when a whole paragraph or a whole kind of conversation comes into your mind at once, not just you know, I started with a yes or no questions, But at this time it was kind of you know, whole sentences. And it wasn't even in words I don't know I've described. It wasn't really words like a whole sentence that I takes time to. It's just like a knowing. You just know all of a sudden, you know, you know this there and in a second you know this automatically because of what they're sending you. And it was exciting a lot of things we took away from that. For me, of course, I wrote about it in the blog and I described as much as I could, and a lot of things for me to personally grow from later think about and so on. So you know, here I am at fifty six, and my life has become I kind of got what I've always wanted as far as the Sosquatch people Bigfoot concerned. That's become friends with them and family. I've got to experience their friendship and love and their jokes, and they're just as fun and mysterious as ever. But they're real, real people. And I feel as a child with them a lot of times. Uh that they it's like they have ancient knowledge of the mother Earth and the way things were. It's like, you know a lot of things over the years since this time, I you know, read books and thought about things, did growth. You know, I still continue to grow. I don't. I'm definitely not an expert in anything, especially this, but ah, you know, to share my story through whoever it finds that they find it interesting. But that's all I want. I don't want to be famous from this or make money from it, but I do feel like the love and friendship and enjoy but want those wonderful people in the forest. I want that to be more known by the people instead of uh fe s samples and hair samples and try and find DNA and this DNA that trying to get a photo and let's get a body and all that, and I hate all that stuff. Uh. You know, I tell anybody, any any researcher that ever wants to really know the Sasquatch people. Uh, first you have to examine your intent, what you really want, and be honest with yourself, and that right there will tell you whether or not it'll you'll have success or not, because if you want to shoot them, or if you have any negative thoughts and you know you can forget about it, you know that that intent is really important. But if you're if it's love and friendship and mystery and answering questions, you know, something like that, then you can go on to the next step. And the next step would be two. Ah, now I've got sidetracked intent. Next step would be patience and take some take some things to share, leave the gun's knives, all that stuff at home, and go out and venture out. And you don't have to go all the way to the deepest, hidden, darkest for us that you can imagine. Go off for your private a little respect for them to be able to move, so they give them a little privacy too. Were you secluded and take some gifts and speak out loud to them what you want and then leave, come back later a next night, Be patient, keep your eyes open for the little gifts that they leave for you. And then that's how it starts, and it takes time. If you can't go out with a gun and shoot one and say they're real, those are you know those are There's a big difference between researchers and experiencers. It's like night and day. Researchers will research for the rest of their lives the experiences experience them and a big difference, and decide what you want to do. I guess I'm talking too much.
Speaker 1: You have any questions, No, John, this is really fascinating. I love interviews like this because there are definite similarities that come out, especially in what you just went over. Almost the guidelines that you've put in place for yourself. Are these things that you were told to do or that you just figured out is best to do these things as you went along.
Speaker 2: All both My intent was always like a little innocent boy, and in ways I still am. I'm happily married for thirty years, and I love the simplicity and the beautiful in the beauty and life. So I mean, my intent was pretty simple. I only hunt, for example, if I need to eat, I'm not out there. I don't have any dead animals hanging on my walls or so not the I'm against anybody else for doing it. I'm just saying I'm not that way. So my intent was pretty pure, pretty easy for them to read and for me to stand behind. And so that was done, and then patience, I would just you know, go out, and it was exciting to think about, you know, being Walmart and walking down the aisle. And I remember once telling my two kids that were there with me, were going out that evening, you know, and I said, man, would it'd be funny. Isn't it funny that any of these people here in Walmart that we're buying these organic apples and what we're fixing to do with them? There we go and they had no idea that to take these organic apples up in the woods and shut them down, give them a big foot. I think we're crazy. We'd all have laugh, you know, and.
Speaker 3: We we would leave gifts and you know, talk about the gifts left. And sometimes I wouldn't see I would wonder if they left me something and I didn't find it. One time, a sasquatched man named Oi totally left me a it's like a woodstick.
Speaker 2: Configuration in a tree. It was a cedar tree. And that's how I found that place that I was telling you about in order to go and put the apples and build this little platform, build the apples up. Uh. He was the one that told me to find this place and he made some kind of noise. It's been almost ten years. I can't remember what that noise was, but it was like three things or whatever, like some kind of noise whatever, knock or I don't think it was a voice. But I knew in that direction was where I needed to go. And then I had the vision. He shared with me what it looked like. So anyway, I found it when he told me that he left me a present in a tree. And when I got there, I saw this really neat. It's about my height. It's all about had face, heights, had height. He had built like taking sticks and woven them around the cedar tree, and I knew that I was in the right spot, and I felt comfortable there, and sure enough we did have communication there for the next year or two, at least as far as the physical bodies were concerned. A lot of this stuff happens through mine speak.
Speaker 1: Why is it so important to not have electronics with you when you go out? Have you found the answer to that?
Speaker 2: I never said that there was a problem with electronics. I left my phone at an out of respect for them. I just left my phone at home. I didn't have any but worried about calling anybody I was out there with them. I certainly wasn't going to go on Facebook while I was out there with them, and I certainly, more than anything, didn't want anybody to call me while I was doing something so awesome, so I left it at home and I was I was once told by a female Sasquatch named Taji, my name is Taziata, And she told me once at one time to take a flashlight, but asked me if I would always shine it down, but she said, the weeds are so high, you're probably going to need a flashlight to see your way because it's really dark. But anyway, that's another story. That was the only time I think I took a light. I never took a gun with me and never really needed one. There were times where I was told not to get out of the car. They gave me a feeling, you know, we don't want you here tonight, and I'd wondered if I'd done something wrong, but I knew that the message loud and clear in my mind and my heart my feelings, and I said, okay, I'm gone. I can remember driving away. I realized later that there was some dame interests and other beings that they said were dangerous in the area. And one time I was asked to leave because of hunting and their physical bodies and this vibration were hunting and they don't want me to destroy but to disturb that. I always ask them questions about the physical and the shimmering out and photos and why they're all blurry and stuff, and yeah, it is a from what I understand said, it is a everything vibrates. There's no there's no really such thing as death. Death is like when this body is over, you go into the next. You know, something else after this, and that's something else after this, also different levels. And I've heard people say vibrations and dimensions, and ah, I don't know really the difference between all that stuff. That's for you know, I've heard it and I've heard all the words, but I do know that there it's like scientifically proven that all matter vibrates, and it doesn't all matter doesn't vibrate the same, but it all. And the light your eyes only see, as man such a small percent of the light spectrum, So that means the other whatever it is ninety percent of what you can't see, and the light spectrum is out there, and who knows what's out there that we can't see, but it's there all the same, maybe at different vibrations of different levels dimensions. Again in another word, I really don't know exactly what it is or the difference between all those. But the Sausquatch people vibrate in a different frequency than we do, and that's where they are most happy, and that's where they're at most of the time or whatever. For them to vibrate down at our vibration, it's not as easy for us to you know, if you look at it through their eyes, they look at it more like they're encouraging us to raise our vibration in order to be with them on their vibration level, instead of them always coming down to us and we don't never grow or we don't ever learn. It's like they're trying to get us to embrace a lot of their their ways of living absolutely and get back grounded to the planet and respect all living creatures, all living beings. And you know, another guy asked, well, I've seen big killed deer and stuff like that, and I was talking to a sasquatch man and he's made it very clear that you know that you you know you're you're trying to judge us by saying, you know, we're coming into you know, in our bodies and we're killing deer. And as you do not know the deal that we've made for that deer, you know, maybe the deer is wanting to go at that time, and we lovingly together help them through that transition. They provide nourishment for our bodies, and we helped that deer onto the next great adventure in the circle is complete. It's all about respect and being able to communicate and tap into that knowing and showing respect for each other. So it's a lot different than just looking like a sasquatch man is running out and breaking a deer's neck. There's a story that is most of the time between them, two that have nothing to do with us. We don't know about put it that way. So when I was told that it made sense, I could, you know, it resonated right away. Yeah, sure, respect, honor, trust, Mother Earth. All creatures communicate, you know, I've always I've asked them multiple times or multiple discussions, asked once, I guess, and that started lots of discussions about it. But why we humans are so deaf and blind too? What else is going on out there. You know, we humans consider ourselves that the masters of the universe and the most civilized. You know, if every person on some level knows they look around and look at at our society, something's wrong with it either, you know, are we really this corrupt or is it something else? Sasquatch people have said that it's not entirely our fault that we are so numb to what's going on with other creatures and other beings and other worlds, And then so we've been kind of controlled and dumbed down. And it's not entirely our fault. It doesn't give us some excuse to remain that way. But I always wandered about that still do put all that intells? Who is it? It's like, you know, a hidden group somehow infiltrated a lot of our human groups and I've controlled them and kind of make us fight against each other somehow. There's always friction amongst us humans and we can never get it together as one. The it's not just because we're stupid, but it is. We have been manipulated. So I mean, who's doing it? I don't know. I don't claim to know everything, but I do know that that's part of it. Then you ask, you know, how did I learn these things and how to I guess about giving gifts or whatever. I took advice. Tom Thomas told me some things, and uh, there were other people. I reached out and I listened a lot. Didn't very careful to tell my story. You know, I've been at this for a long time, and I'm a member of different Bigfoot groups and saft Crutch groups out there. But I really don't say too much. Just listen, read everybody else's experience. I can always tell people looking through feces and trying to figure out if Bigfoot exists or not, or people are talking about more of the spiritual uh conversations and thoughts that they might have. And I tend to go to those groups to where uh, you know, you can get on get on with it, and surround myself more with those kind of conversations. But I don't say very much. I've always been kind of really shy to get out in the public eye. I think I've done four or five podcasts. I did an interview with Thomas a few years ago before he died, and then on my my I had MS. It was a tough one he was happy to go. Uh. The the blog was really good. There was a lot of people that participated and would write in questions and I would ask force people their questions and get answers, and I would put that answers back out into the blog for the next, you know, the next blog. And we had a good conversation and following going on. But it was really getting big and there's a lot of pressure, and I kind of got scared selfish, I guess, and kind of hid more, and I don't know, kind of hidge a little bit more, and I think I I didn't go on social media as much anymore, and I kind of tried to let it die down. And ah, I knew somehow, on some level that it wasn't good that I did that. Not because I'm all are expert. There are no experts in the people that tell you they are run quickly the other way. But you know, I was nervous and sharing my experiences. But I have changed my mind in the last year. Started in twenty twenty four, and I've had conversations over the years, but it got really intense in twenty twenty four with them, and I know that, you know, I know that I have to really get back and continue. So that's what I'm doing now. And this interview came from me saying something on a group I think on Facebook, and then one of you guys sent me the message I think and correct, how are you interested in talk? You know, I have a conversation about it, and I took that as a sign. Okay, man, this is you know. I really need to get up. I'm being yes, I have to do this. I have to get back out and talk again and share. It's up to you know. I'm not trying to teach anybody anything, and I don't want a dollar from anybody, but the positiveness and the love and the hairy folk and the beauty that comes from knowing them, and how easy it is to talk to them, and the patience that comes with being able to share gifts and communicate with them so easy. People need to know that. Get away from these big foot shows and guns and knives, you know, samples and all that. People just need patience. Get out there and examine their intent. Go out there night after night until something happens. And I don't expect anything, just embrace it when it does happen, and it'll start to grow, and when it grows, you won't need to research anything ever. Again, You'll experience and you'll know from that point on.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of what you're saying is making a lot of sense. When I think of how people have reported, you know, they'll start they'll feel drawn to go out to the woods, they'll go out to the woods, and then after spending time and there, sometimes a little time, sometimes a lot by time, they'll start to have experiences that are very similar to what you've been reporting as well. It's almost like you're resetting, you know, You're you're getting away from culture, getting reset out in nature, and then you're able to get this type of communication. At least that's how I'm I'm getting it.
Speaker 2: But I like that word reset. I've never thought about that before. That's an interesting way to put it. Like you mean something you can't put your finger on what it is. But is it getting reset? Is that what you mean? Like spiritually or.
Speaker 1: Well, your focus is focus is kind of reset, right, You're you're able to clear your mind a little bit.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, all right, yeah, that way of putting it. Yeah, you know, I would use the words I got to get away and go get grounded. I need, you know, balance. Balance for me is everything and if I'm out of balance, then a lot of things are missing from my life. I'm not being I'm like, I can't participate in this or I can't participate in that. But I need balance, you know, everything from work, yeah, work to nature. I love my family, my wife and kids and being with them, and uh, to the extent that I know that for healthy sake, I need to find something to do alone, you know, because I love being with my family so much that I need to find some kind of things that, you know, get out and meet other men and stuff. But I'm not interested in going to sports bars. Uh you know what else today? So and mine is going through the woods and playing my guitar. And oh that's another thing. If you're a musician, go to the woods and just enjoy playing your music and that happens. What happens, And that's all I'll say.
Speaker 1: So, Okay, this is this is extremely interesting because this is something that has really come up over the last five years in multiple times where these experiencers that are out in the woods a lot, they'll have their guitar and I'm thinking one gentleman in particular and Oregon, and things happen when they play their guitar and they're singing and they're performing this music with a pure heart. And I've been there when this happens, and then you get a vocalization from the woods. Do you have any thoughts about why that is that this music plays in so much?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's easy. It's it's a communication of the soul. Man's that's that's all it is. Whether you're you know, some people beating the drum, and I always wondered a medaldy in that, you know, you're just beating the drum. I'm a little cynical country boy to think about that too, you know, I mean I need some guitar or that something kind of harmony to just beating the drum. But hey, that's the message of the soul, and that their communication of the soul. Sorry, and that drums very very important in it. It's I don't know that the words. It's like the rhythm, you know, rhythm and with with the nature's rhythm. You know, since it's done from the soul on the spiritual level, it probably lines up and harmonizes somehow with different energies that are beating as far as me playing my guitar. Hav an acoustic guitar, and I'll take out and play it. I don't really try to perform. I'll just uh pick it with my fingers and make up stuff and sometimes just let a chord ring and Man, one of the most intense signs I had playing my guitar. I went out in the rooms and built a fire small and played my guitar and I took a six pack of beer and I sat there for a while and the sun went down. I lost track of time, and I feel I heard a wah No, what was it? No? It woah wow. There's two sounds. Man, it's been eight nine years ago. Two sounds kind of it was like a voice. I can't remember exactly what it was. Of course I didn't record it. Ah, but uh at that point, I set my guitar down and I felt like energized. It was electric. I was. I had a buzz from drinking the three beers, I think, and really enjoying my guitar. I felt that I had company. But with this one guy walking up and I knew it was a man. He had walked into a party that was already going on. So to speak, and he was really touched and he had never felt, never heard that before, like with a guitar from what I understood as the night went on and communicating. But when he walked in, he gave off a feeling to me like, I mean, it's been in the past sometimes when I've been really freaked out or nervous, you know, kind of fight or flight that the Sasquatch people have sent me a calming energy and I just completely feel like, you know, calmed, And that was what he sent me at that time was electricity. It was like everything around me got quiet, really quiet, and it kind of got tight, and the hair on my whole body was standing up. I couldn't see him, but I knew he was right there, and then it was like a really silent moment, physically silent, and it's like I was electric. Maybe that has something to do with vibration. I don't know, I've heard of I've had different electrical experiences in my life concerning them. That was kind of like that at that time, but it's kind of stopped right away pretty much and felt peaceful. And you know, if it would have been a saloon, you know, the chatter would have begun and they got on the piano would have continued playing, but it wasn't that kind of party. It was just me and out with acoustic guitar in the woods for the little fire. And I heard the crickets again and the locusts half in the distance, and the crackling of the wood and the fire and stuff. But for a moment, everything just got silent. If he approached, and then it was almost like he I had the feeling of like, hey, what's going on here? And then he looked around and he felt everything that was going on, and there came a piece over it. I was never afraid of any of that. It was just like wild how I felt, and that was fun and there was music involved. You know, you'd think, you know, I had a person asked me one time ago, if you're you know, if you're able to talk to him and communicate with them, why do you still have so many questions and why are there parts about your stories and in the past that you still don't understand? Man? It's you know, you don't know what to ask him. That is so much, and you forget about things you move on. I mean, actually that's not so important becas I'm talking to you about it. It's fascinating reliving that feeling. But I never really asked him, Okay, what was that? And was that my atoms and my cells and my so I have no idea, you know, I don't know. I remember last thing. I'll tell you soon. I remember I was at home, uh, in the back, on the back of my property. My wife and kids are out there, and I was talking to Thomas from the phone. It's about midnight, full moon, and Thomas said, Johnny, you've got some You've got some young sasquatch people out in the field beyond your fence that are hiding down. They're creeping in and shimmered in. Uh see if you can see him, the kind of testing you're out of fun, you know, the young ones. And yeah. So I was trying to look off and close to the fence and look on, look and look, and Thomas said, Johnny, turned around quick, And I turned around just in time to see a man shimmered out. A sasquatch man was right behind me, uh, probably about five feet away. And it was dark, so I didn't I didn't have time to see those facial features and all that stuff. But I saw a silhouette man. He was built perfect. This guy was like a professional football player kind of guy, just built perfect hair, but was silhouette, you know. And I couldn't focus in on it, didn't have time to focus on anything. But I did see the outline the figure, like in all of my mouth opening and he just disappeared. That was something that I wasn't alone experiencing. That was something that the whole family got to see. That.
Speaker 1: That is incredible that the whole family got to experience that. Have any of your family members also experienced? Mind speaking any way, Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm like the child of a bunch. My wife has always been kind of intuitive, I guess, so this wasn't near as surprising or shocking to her as to me. She was more open to all of it and took everything that happened and continues to happen kind of as a part of life. And for me, I was too much of a you know, like I say, my dad was a cowboy growing up in the country. Everything was, you know, pretty much black and white. I had to I had to learn the most and I looking back on my life and speaking with different impaths, that I cross pathsed with in my life and maybe get validation from a lot of these stories, and we'd discuss it and talk about you know, we would validate things and so on. I realized that I was kind of born awake, born open, and then over the years, kind of with my childhood and growing up on my twenties and so on, I became more numb to it all. And then it started, you know, two thousand ten twelve, really going was rocking in twenty fourteen, but I was well on my way. But I was pretty numb for years in my life. My life wasn't and my kids were kind of born into the openness that my wife and I raised them in that they weren't shocked. It was just as exciting, I think for everybody in different ways, none of us the same, but we all shared the feelings of love, excitement, lots of fun. Always just lots of fun with the sasquatched people, especially in a family arrangement like we had, like a family, my whole family experiencing them, just a lot of fun. These kids don't do it so much anymore. They're growing up and they're doing the things in the world world. But yeah, I think I was the one that really had to learn, and again I took a lot of advice and I was called Thomas that time. I went from there, I realized I was kind of there when I was really little, but forgotten about it all those years. Going up. Does that answered question?
Speaker 1: It absolutely does. I'm sure there's a few people listening. You may have answered this in a few different ways already, but so there are probably people that want to have similar experiences. Before you get to the point where you know different ways, you know you need to have the right intention patience. Do you also need to be going to the right area as well?
Speaker 2: Okay, again, I don't know everything, but I'm just going to share the things that I have found and that are part of my treues. And I have had different conversations with different people that I can say this. Everybody can do it. There is no one more special than anybody else. And we are all on different parts of the same path, and one place on that same path is not any better or worse than another. We all arrive at different times, and there is no hurry, there's no schedule that we have to live by, so we kind of make it up as we go. First, areas I think you'll be. You'll feel that a lot of times. You don't need to leave your home. You can reach out and trust those first feelings, but you need to One thing to be aware of is you need to be aware that there are negative entities out there, and so you have to be clear with whom you wish to speak and don't just take any words or feelings or things as coming from good hate, saying good and evil. You can't have one with the other, so without the other. So so I'm hesitant to rule out the other. But there are entities that wish you harm, wish us harm, so you have to tune them out. You can do that by saying I sasquatched. People choose right now only to speak with you about so and so, and it is you know, and you make it so and so it is. Let's you know your free will will be respected in the universe. Don't have to understand how all that works now, but it is. It's kind of works that simple. You can make your choices and the universe respects it. If you do bad stuff, and you know, lie and cheat, steal things like that, that's as good as authorization that you can get contacted by these negative beings, and you know, you kind of got your cornon to deal with. But if you, if you forgive others, forgive yourself, make clear these choices out of love and what you wish, and focus on that and clear out all the trash, you know, and try to clear the passageways of insecurities and dark thoughts and all that. But you can clear all that out, you know, it's really easy to tap into the underlying layer wherever it is, of that energy of love. From what I understand, love is all there is out there, and everything is made up of different levels of that. But if you can get out there in pure honesty, transparent love, friendship, you can have a lot of success. And then that going with with with to places that maybe you can get away. They're not so far. You don't have to escape down into the dark places of the forest. You can go to some places that make you feel good. You know, maybe you can park your car by a nice field with uh, you know, it's got a nice breeze and it didn't have to be at midnight either. Just go out there and touch a tree and connect that tree and maybe follow that tree with your with your feelings, touch the tree and go into the roots, follow the roots into the ground, and follow that ground out to the woods beyond with your imagination and imagine who might be standing there feeling that as well. You know, you might feel a turtle or a deer and not for the soofs squatch person holding a tree two looking right at you or feeling back at you. I don't know. It's it's like you said while ago, you know, the getting back and grounded.
Speaker 1: What was the terminology use to kind of balance get out there and reset your focus?
Speaker 2: Reset. Yeah, Now you focus in on kind of what you want. You can reach it. You can communicate on that level, and you know, just imagine and call what you want and make your clear choices on what you want.
Speaker 1: So let's say, hypothetically, sometimes you go to areas I think where there's a lot of bigfoot activity. There might be other things going on as well. Some people will report they'll go back home, stuff will start happening, They'll start receiving messages. But we may want to check to make sure that that's actually sasquatch we're talking to and not something negative that's been brought back. Is that maybe correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, it is. But like I say, if you you clear your intent and you you have to do some self some some inner work, you know, whatever that is. You have to be honest with yourself or nobody, you know nothing out and in a existence where the Sasquatch people are, that vibration, where Mother Earth and the deer speak with the rabbits and all that stuff. I mean, at that kind of level of vibration and understanding of the one, our insecurities and lies, it's not gonna fly. It's going to be. It's not going to work. So you have to really do some inner work and clear yourself and forgive yourself, forgive others. Don't hold grudges, ask humble questions, be meek, humble, and yet clear with what you wish. And you know, when I go out, I mean, I make it clear with whom I wish not to speak. You know, all negative beings. You know who you are, and I know who you are. I want nothing to do with you. You're not welcome, And so it is. And I'll say that, and so it is because that's like I made my choice, made my decision. That's what it's going to be. But if we carry a lot of baggage into the forest. We're going to bring a lot of baggage back and it might not only be ours, So yeah, that can happen. Are those other things I don't know so much about with I think what you're panting at, ghosts and paramorial I don't really I don't know a lot of that. I feel that it's all very real, especially real to the people that experience for whatever reason they experience it, and I definitely accepted as a part of our mysterious world in universe. I don't always have to know everything. I usually try to keep everything in my life pretty tidy and simple. I like the you know, being out in the forest with the sasquatched people, and I love the the beauty of the other animals and kind of with in that framework, it's really easy to communicate with them, find something common to talk about, the common experiences they have, gifts to share. There's really not a lot of bagging it other than that, so it keeps it pretty.
Speaker 1: Simple, John, I think this has been a really fantastic conversation. There's a lot people can learn from this, and it definitely will help point them in the right direction. I just want to say thank you for coming on the show and for spending some time sharing what you've experienced, but also things that you've learned along the way.
Speaker 2: I still continue to learn, and I hope that I never will stop. So I was an honor to speak to everyone. Thanks for having me, Jeremiah.
Speaker 1: I'm going to put your blog in the show notes so people can check that out. Is there any Is that the main information you put out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's called My Lady of the Woods and I started writing it around twenty twelve. I think I've wrote it about twenty sixteen. I haven't written added anything in a while, but I am writing a new book called Heyoka Diary, based on all of those experiences from My Lady of the Woods blog and the conversations that we're in there. It's a lot of good conversations that need to get out now that I'm back out ready to share again.
Speaker 1: Is there a way people can contact you at all, John, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You can contact me John Allen Texas at gmail dot com. Really simple, John Allen Texas Fantastic email dot com.
Speaker 1: Just in case people want to want to reach out. But yeah, thank you so much for coming on the show. We will definitely be in touch and maybe uh connect and get an update at a later time. But I really appreciate you coming on today, John.
Speaker 2: That it was fun for me too. Jeremiah, thank you, Thank you for this. It's fun. Have a great day you as well, sir.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Byebye.
Speaker 1: Just wanted to take a minute to say thank you for listening to this episode of the Big for Society podcast. John's story is a powerful reminder that Bigfoot is not just a mysterious creature of the woods, but the people with their own ways of communication, respect, and love. So huge thanks to John for sharing his incredible journey and helping us understand that sometimes the most profound connections are made with pure intent and an open heart. If you enjoyed this conversation, please subscribe to us on YouTube, hit the bell icon so you don't miss any new episodes, and share this one with a friend who's into Bigfoot. If you're listening on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, make sure you're following the show and if you'd be willing to leave a review, it really helps more folks find us now. If you or someone you know has had a Bigfoot encounter, especially in Northeast Texas or the surrounding areas. I'd love to hear from you, so please send me an email at Big for Society at gmail dot com and let's talk about it. Thanks again for being part of the Big for Society. Until next time, keep your eyes open, trust your gut, and never stop asking what else might be out there. And see you in the woods.