Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangstera too. It takes a little tangle. You don't want to mess with me.
Speaker 2: Mess with me, baby, I'm.
Speaker 1: A gangster too.
Speaker 3: Oh baby, you're a.
Speaker 1: Gangstatoo for good warnings.
Speaker 4: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 2: Listening discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 1: The Fellas.
Speaker 5: This ain't my first time at the rodeo show.
Speaker 6: All right, paint, let's kill it s size baby, s size baby, Oh my chop, annihilate my pictos.
Speaker 4: Mike is back with the same obsessions talking, grab a hold of you tightly, glow like a lantern, scaring you nightly.
Speaker 7: Will I ever stop?
Speaker 4: No, LORI stroke, turn off the lights and they'll show on Halloween. I rock a knife and go mental. Light up the Shape and seven nurse in the temple. Damn, blood dripping from my eye wounds. I'm killing in saying in my masking the jumpsuit deadly when I slay a whole family, anything less than your death.
Speaker 2: Is ahead of me.
Speaker 4: I treat it so heavy. Hell today, shoot me six times, then I'll still walk away.
Speaker 2: Glorie has a problem.
Speaker 4: She can't solve it.
Speaker 2: Check out the stain and the need to resolve it.
Speaker 1: Seize baby.
Speaker 8: Howdy, folks, Rose double j back here, coming at you live slash live from my studio slash RV dining room located directly inside America.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, folks at the interwebs.
Speaker 8: Once again your host of Operation GCDO there is JJ Vancier and perhaps most notably not repeat not the vice president, folks. Anyhow, thanks for joining me here tonight, folks of the innerwebs, to get old GCD. We got some upp at attacks on Jimmy, Bobby, Watch out, Jimmy. They got ted twice with some lasers. Anyhow, I will be your pilot navigator here for tonight's Shenanigan infused journey.
Speaker 2: Into the mind of.
Speaker 8: This particular garbage can dude, and folks of the innerwebs, I'm not gonna lad. You got a real barnburner here on deck free all night, and a cult and or esoteric review of the nineteen seventy eight cinematic masterpiece Hallo Ween. So got that on deck here real quick. Before we get into those matters, got a couple of administrative notes here, free folks.
Speaker 2: Let's see here first and foremost, let's see here. We got.
Speaker 8: Been an uptick in Ohio Bigfoot cookie monster siding, So aside from lasers, you're gonna want to look out for that too. In the nine Eastern Standard times Tomorrow Night Operation GCD Live Thursdays, the Anatomy of a Satanic Panic, starring everyone's favorite psychological warfare officer allegedly Green Beret, although I'd like to see some evidence this deli bastard passed any such physical fitness exam, especially special Forces, and who has been subject helping subject us all of America and much of the Western world to this psychological warfare of a Satanic panic for about the last forty five years plus, feeling pretty panic folks feeling pretty panicked, and also joining us in that tale will be his pal laser tag Ted.
Speaker 3: There's thousands of Americans out there, by the way, I've been shot with a laser beating.
Speaker 8: Twice, folks, they got ted twice. Duck and cover, stay vigilant. So that'll be Tomorrow night in nine thirty pm Eastern Standard Times, and then Friday Night Operation GCD Live Fridays nine thirty pm Eastern Standard Times. Joining me will be Dana DooDah and as a guest co host the other JJ. That dude's always out there trying to out Jay Jamie folks, and I'll have none of it. I may respect it, but I'll have none of it. And on that note, joining me here tonight for tonight's Confused Journey into This Occult and or Esto Terek review of the nineteen seventy eight Cinemac masterpiece. Hal O Weeen is the other JJ, host of Rise of Liberty and Cosmic Peach. Julie the Constant Peach. Welcome back to both of you to Operation GCD for the very first time.
Speaker 7: Yes, of course, thanks for having me back.
Speaker 9: Thanks for having me for my first time.
Speaker 2: I love that absolutely. Well, I'm glad you can make it.
Speaker 8: Julie, you were gonna be on attorney leave and I'm glad you can make it back to join us on this one. I have been asking all of my routine and favorite guests here in Operations GCD their suggestions all month for film reviews, because horror film, Yeah, it's not exactly my thing, you know what I mean? So well, you know I've seen this one before obviously, but you know, so this was actually the other JJ's recommendation, and it was your recommendation too, man, before you run attorney and leave. So I'm glad we could we could bring it all together. Yeah, I'm excited we're going to be further cosmic. Peach, Julia, what's what's new since last Friday when you're on here?
Speaker 9: Oh, you know, just uh moming it up. Nothing too exciting over here. I did thoroughly enjoy our conversation though a couple of days ago on the ed Gee, and I think that we covered a lot of ground. Hopefully this one is just as good, you know, as a spoiler before we get started. I hope we can get around to talking about Jamie Lee's trans b hole.
Speaker 7: So looking forward to I knew it.
Speaker 8: Was coming at some point, man, That's why I went and teed it up for you in our previous discussions, you know. And yeah, this is a if you're inferring, this is not going to be a barn burner, man, I think you were sorely mistaken.
Speaker 9: I think it will be.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 8: I'm actually a big fan of this as far as horror films go, I am a big fan of this one, as far as uh, you know, it is a good film. You know, It's not just some you know the remakes. I'd argue that Rob Zombie version is a little bit of a grotesque satanic shit show. But you know, this one at least is a good film in my opinion.
Speaker 9: Colby likes the Rob Zombie. He had me watch it just the other night, and it's got some stuff in there, that's for damn sure, Scott. More of like a psychological thing going on than the original, that's for sure.
Speaker 7: I love it for sure.
Speaker 2: Before we go any further on, I just want to put a pin in this note.
Speaker 8: This film has had such an impact on our society across all mechanisms and measures of media. A lot of m's there, but we saw the parody there in the beginning. Slice Slice Baby, mm hmm. I got some other examples of this kind of cultural impact this film has had. I use that one as an intro one because I find it hilarious and too because I was once threatened to get my ass kicked by Vanilla Ice over the phone when after I dropped the phone and laughter, I picked it back up and called him a telephone tough guy and.
Speaker 2: Said let's do it. Let's do it, miss Rice.
Speaker 7: So how how did that enjoy that party? How did that even come about?
Speaker 8: Longer tail than we can make a nature if we need to, ma'am. But it's a longer tail that I was playing on getting into tonight. I just wanted to drop a little quicknit on, a little name drop there for if anyone's listening.
Speaker 9: Well, what people don't know that the people out there watching right now is that that was actually JJ in the mask in this slice.
Speaker 8: Maybe spoiler alert, there's actually a conspiracy theory rolling around that I'm our R channel, this cia A I bought.
Speaker 2: It's always in my chat.
Speaker 8: As soon as you call his name, as you you speak the devil's name, ma'am, he will show up. So you got anything else you're working on over there at Cosmic Peach Podcast other than this barn Burner tonight, No.
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm always trying to come up with new series. I like to do, like four part series on random topics, you know. I have like the the Government Cheese Killer and the Bell Beefer and uh, you know, Program to Kill All the super fun love working on those. It's been harder to get research done, you know, these last couple of days. But I'm always down to join you for any serial killer slash Scott Peterson OJ did Not Do It conversations.
Speaker 7: Those are my favorite.
Speaker 8: It sounds like we got ourselves to John Gacy show cooking. I think so.
Speaker 9: Yeah, all three of us know a lot about the case. At some point, though, I would love to do a possibly a Chris Watts did Not Do It episode be.
Speaker 8: I've actually been solicited quite a bit for that one. I've taken quite a bit of look at that. That's an interesting one as well, ma'am.
Speaker 9: Interesting to say the least. Yeah, for sure, but thanks for having me. I'm excited for this one.
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 8: Now, there is a fellow by the name of John Cameron, retired Great Falls Police detective retired to homicide detective. You may know a case he's infamous for. He's the man who brought to justice the kid diddling, cannibalistic, psychopathic serial killer Nathaniel Barr Jonah to justice back in Great Falls, Montana in two thousand and one. This is the man I came face to face with in the Cascade County jail in two thousand and one. In the same fella who may or may not have served me human meat burgers. The serial killer not detective Cameron at the local Great Fall in two thousands. So important, John Camer, what's that's important?
Speaker 7: Distinction?
Speaker 2: Gotta clear that up.
Speaker 8: John Cameron asserts that ed Edwards is the one behind the Chris Wats family's murder.
Speaker 7: Interesting.
Speaker 9: I I if, okay, let's just say not to tangent, but if this is a real case, I want to see the bodies in the the oil silo, because that's apparently what he did, is he murdered his family and dumped their bodies in an oil silo. But I didn't see any fucking bodies. There's no crime scene photos. I didn't see them bringing anybodies out of the silos. I did not see. I mean, so this could be another case of is it just theater?
Speaker 7: You know, bring.
Speaker 2: Ma'am and one one thing things that must be considered.
Speaker 7: Right, yes, absolutely.
Speaker 10: So other JJ aka Jacob Jay, Welcome back to Operation gcdster for your first time and what all this new Rise of Liberty podcast since we've last convened on these killing serial killer topics your last Fridays, So, I.
Speaker 7: Mean, not not a whole lot. I mean, I've got some really cool stuff coming up, but nothing new as of the last time I was here. Other than the I had a really interesting interaction with a well known Instagram influencer by the name of Angel Dust.
Speaker 2: He was, I would like to hear more about this, sir.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so he's he's an okay influencer. You know, he he covers like a lot of like Illuminati stuff or whatever. And you know, allegedly he says that he's, you know, part of these families, and considering what he says, I could believe it. I don't think it's true, but you know, there there are just like some things that I know for a fact that you wouldn't really be able to know unless you were actually in these families. But that that's besides the point. I sent him actually this article that I did about Charlie Kirk or at the Charlie Kirk coverage, and so I sent it to him and part of it I break down the left versus right, you know, how it's being used against us, the framing, And he said, oh, yeah, great article, totally awesome, And then like a few hours later he comments on a meme I posted, just a meme. I didn't even make the meme, and it was framed in a left right paradigm, and he was like, oh, you still think it's left versus right, And I was just like, oh my, oh my god, Like you didn't actually read that article, did you. I don't know. It just kind of stuck in my too.
Speaker 2: Much work, right reading articles, dude, too much work, Dude. I've read that article. It's a good piece there. I highly recommend that one.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, umerous factions and numerous sy ops, I would argue in that court.
Speaker 2: I don't want to derail this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, one hundred percent. I mean, And the only reason I added Charlie Kirk to it is really just because that's like, you know the topic right now, but literally everything in that article applies to almost everything all the time.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: It's so it is universal and it's just good stuff for everyone to know how a lot of this stuff just works because it literally is the same thing, just recycled over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: Which is I'm on that I'm speaking of recycling.
Speaker 8: My favorite Ai Cia bought Bill Kobe Ballasher. Welcome to the show, sir, Good to see you're always wrong. Glad to see her here on time.
Speaker 2: When we mentioned you.
Speaker 7: This is new to me.
Speaker 2: This is not going a fair I have here yet.
Speaker 8: He's he thinks that, you know, Mrking thirty two thousand women and children is acceptable and unquote the fight quote unquote communism.
Speaker 2: He's a muppets.
Speaker 8: He's a mup I always tell him tell Hey, tell or tell those muppets done, Langley, I said, go fuck yourselves. A nice program is the nineteen seventy eight cinematic masterpiece hall Oween and a Colt and Arsto terror review. Like I was saying, this film is as far as horror films go. I realized there's a lot of horror films have impacts scream, et cetera, et cetera. This one, though, may perhaps the most you know on above, just that slice sliced baby parody.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I would say a runner up to this would probably be like for me, my generation would probably be scream. I mean, if we're just going off masks, we got Mike Myers and then goes face maybe like Jason. You know, the Jason mask is pretty popular, Freddy Krueger, some ship like that. But you know, I don't know if we're jumping right into it. But this mask was an accident.
Speaker 2: You know, I actually did not know that we are not jumping right into it, ma'am? How dare you not? Just cad?
Speaker 8: I would like to say, though, if anyone's unfamiliar with this film, which I highly doubt anyone is, I do think it's it's miss Perhaps he's a misunderstood man.
Speaker 2: This Michael Myers, easy though, I.
Speaker 8: Suggest, so perhaps I have actually a video to suggest these things as well. Would you like to watch it, ma'am? Yes, all right, how about you, sir? If you say now.
Speaker 7: Playaway?
Speaker 2: Let me see what I got here? That ain't it? And this might.
Speaker 1: What I want?
Speaker 2: Stop he wants to take you out tonight.
Speaker 8: It's Sister Staying in nineteen seventy eight rom Com Only rom Com.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, JJ, only you would find ship.
Speaker 8: I got found it on YouTube. It's like that's like fifteen years old. It's been on YouTube a long time. I just recently discovered it, and I've laughed. I've laughed my dick in the dirt quite a few times.
Speaker 7: When the way that they replayed his yeah.
Speaker 8: Fast, my favorite part when he's dancing Michael Myers little groove there.
Speaker 9: Colby showed me one that was Missus doubt fire, but as a horror movie, shit is so creepy. Yeah, as a horror movie.
Speaker 8: Oh, I love those things when they do they do the retaeling of the films. Have you ever seen the one with Karate Kid where he's the bad guy. It makes so much more sense when you see Johnny's the protagonist in the film.
Speaker 7: So I.
Speaker 8: Someone activated the alien weather devices here. We've had a storm just hovering over us all day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, which is so weird, and of course it would happen with this show. But yeah, I had no idea that you didn't know that the mask was a complete fluke. It's it's actually William Shatner's face.
Speaker 8: I thought that was true, but I didn't know this is that was all my accent. I thought maybe they hired old Chats for the for the job.
Speaker 7: So, I mean, what what it was is, I mean they were working on an extremely limited budget. I mean it's like really low budget, like kind of like a.
Speaker 9: Like like Taco Bell value menu.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like virtually nothings.
Speaker 9: Dollar menu budget.
Speaker 2: What's a name not Befritos. What's his name again?
Speaker 9: Bell Beefer?
Speaker 2: Bell Beefer is my apology.
Speaker 7: Uh, but yeah, I mean they they kind of just they they needed something for the shape because that's how it was written in the in the script, and that's what they came across. They like somebody brought it to set one day spent I think it was like two bucks, three bucks something on it, and then they just made a few modifications and boom, there we have Michael Myers.
Speaker 9: It was a star trek bask.
Speaker 2: Yes, I got that, because Shad seems like an occultist.
Speaker 8: He did that Devil's Reign in nineteen seventy four, where John Travolta was not a co star, but he was on.
Speaker 2: He was in the cast.
Speaker 8: That's when old Johnny t joined Scientology and Anton Levy was the technical advisor.
Speaker 7: Interesting, I didn't know that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I didn't know that either.
Speaker 2: And they're hugging it out.
Speaker 7: And of course, yeah, I gotta see.
Speaker 2: Now someone's got some picture of perform what we've.
Speaker 7: Got so silly.
Speaker 11: That's a good example of the means it's generated, the costumes, the sequels, the remakes, the weird couple in Decatur, Illinois.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, rug Peers, That's that's not the right clip.
Speaker 12: A Northeast Indiana families Halloween fun has become a viral sensation in a city of roughly ten thousand folks, one man has more than two million people following along with his holiday fund. Fox fifty five Drew Fry introduces us to the Michael Myers of Decatur.
Speaker 13: What started as a Halloween costume has now taken over the small community of Decatur. I'm told that Michael Myers walks these streets throught out the month of October. Although this one does have a bit of a flare for comedy. You'll find him at high school sporting events or even out on the local golf course.
Speaker 7: That's so bad.
Speaker 13: Just look out your window in the month of October and there's a good chance you'll see Michael Myers of Decatur.
Speaker 3: Wait, just rid of.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 8: The high school auditorium is all chanting Michael Myers.
Speaker 2: Is that not really? I mean, like, objectively speaking, that's kind of fucking weird.
Speaker 7: It is it is, I mean, he is in that that character, the shape the Boogeyman, is entirely pervasive all the way throughout culture. I mean all the way back. You know, so I actually spent a lot of time in the haunt industry and or you know, early on through the nineties, during.
Speaker 2: The eighties, the samest thing when we're talking here.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, like just the haunted houses.
Speaker 2: You know exactly what I'm saying. What got you there? How did you get there?
Speaker 7: I was a vegetable a farmer, and the farm that I worked on held held a They held a harvest festival every year.
Speaker 2: On the property.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm, yep, you were a vegetable farmer, there were half you were.
Speaker 7: A carney basically. Yeah. So I started as a haunt actor, uh in high school, and then I moved to working you know, the farm full time. And then during the harvest season, I would uh set dress and help design the haunt and help build it, and I would do maintenance and security during like during the actual season. But the point of.
Speaker 2: Bringing it up, huh that sounds kind of awesome.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, it was. Honestly, I would still be doing it if there was any money left in it, you know. But being a farmer in the United States these days is just you can't make any money.
Speaker 2: How about being a barney? What's that?
Speaker 7: What's the being a carney? I mean not really, you know, I feel like.
Speaker 8: They don't pay these folks much of these hunt in places, you know, the actors and whatnot.
Speaker 2: They probably something like that.
Speaker 7: I mean most most places. Most places just pay kind of like a like a flat rate. The place I worked at actually paid actors hourly, which was fucking awesome during high school. You know, yeah it was. It was a lot of fun. But uh, the point of me bringing that up is that, you know, almost every haunted house for the longest time, even now, had Michael Myers in it. You know, It's like he literally is everywhere.
Speaker 9: How much you want to bet that the haunted houses this year are gonna be silly with fucking ed gee and dress up fucking They're gonna do Texas chainsaw. They're gonna have you know, big fat guys in their moms underwear with skin masks, and.
Speaker 7: Most of them are actually, yeah, most of them are actually integrating art the clown from Terrifiers. Oh no, no.
Speaker 2: I don't even know that reference.
Speaker 8: Sir.
Speaker 2: It's okay, you.
Speaker 9: Need to get out more. Okay, you need to get out more.
Speaker 2: I think that that's up for dispute.
Speaker 8: I've been out and it's nothing exciting about it.
Speaker 7: At least.
Speaker 8: I do live in a van down by the river, and I'm not thrice divorced. But you know I'm living a very Matthew Foley lifestyle.
Speaker 7: Hey, that's glamorous these days.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 8: You could have told me twenty five years ago I'd be living this stream right now.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't believe you just saying that's hilarious.
Speaker 8: Oh shit, So now I I think this had this again. This film has had such an impact across our culture, just in the horror horror genres. Obviously there's not a Halloween that goes by an actual like holiday Halloween film Halloweens, just not to get them complated. Uh, there's not, I don't. I mean, I always see Michael Myers. I've been in numerous Halloween events already this year with the Sun, and there's Michael Myers at every event.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 8: Sometimes I wish they would dress up as the Canadian Michael Myers. That's slightly scarier and perhaps, but the horror film Michael Michael Myers got He's everywhere.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, and it kind of makes you wonder why. I mean, because I love the film, I mean obviously, right, but I mean it's not really that great of a film, you know, Like.
Speaker 8: I I object, I object all these things. I think if you it was made, I think that for one and two was split up by the studio and it should have been one one part one part film made a lot more.
Speaker 7: Oh, one hundred percent. It should have never had any sequels, although Halloween three is probably.
Speaker 2: Not official unofficial, sir.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it's it's unofficial, But I mean it's.
Speaker 8: What what is? I don't dislike it, I don't just like, but what is it?
Speaker 7: So what Halloween was actually supposed to be? It was supposed to be like a anthology of different Halloween stories, so stories that would take place on Halloween, kind of like a trick or treat.
Speaker 9: Or they did a show like that on Netflix where it was holidays and it was like a serial killer for every holiday like Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So when John Carpenter wrote it, he never intended for it to blow up the way that it did, and he actually never planned on there being any Michael Myers sequels at all. He didn't he didn't want him. The only reason he wrote and directed part two was because of contract obligation which he tried to get out of and he.
Speaker 8: In seven figures. He's like, hey, John, we'll take out the seven figure check. We're gonna write you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, maybe, I don't know. I mean he is kind of a duplicitous best and uh, he is a comedy so you know.
Speaker 2: So then how did we end up from an anthology to this film?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 8: Because we get Lorie Strode in a love affair with her brother, don't don't judge, and as we saw in that trailer, right, that's it's a rom com.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I actually look at a lot of the other movies that he made to kind of round out what type of person I think he is. Have you ever seen in the Mouth of Madness? I mean, this dude is I think so, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I've never heard of it.
Speaker 8: So Donald Pleasant exclusively plays creepy characters in his.
Speaker 2: Career, right, Oh yeah, I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 8: Again, I'm not a big horror person, So I don't know that the John Carpenter. I don't celebrate the entire catalog of John Carpenter like I do like Corky Feldman.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, me too, well, you know, and I do.
Speaker 8: It's obviously a joke and being some of the facetious with Corey Feldman is very much as Halloween as anyone else is right as far as cinema goes right.
Speaker 9: Right, right, he dresses up for He dresses up as Michael Jackson.
Speaker 8: Every year, Dude, every day. He's always in goth. Dude, He's always in goth.
Speaker 2: Did all those out any gremlins? Right? He did? Uh Lost Boys, classic.
Speaker 8: Vampire film, and he did this obscure nineties film that I love, Bordella of Blood String Dennis Miller.
Speaker 7: What about the Burbs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no vampires, just just killing.
Speaker 7: Okay, well still it's just it's then.
Speaker 2: But you're making my point. Man.
Speaker 8: He's as much Halloween as anyone else could be, right as far as cinema goes right. John Carper is lagenarly known for Halloween and being a horror film director.
Speaker 2: But I would argue, you know, we should celebrate Corey Feldman on Halloween.
Speaker 7: I'm down.
Speaker 9: I'll dress like him and everything. I'll get the glove, I'll do the dance.
Speaker 8: In order to help us in this endeavor, man, and sir, I do have us a clip.
Speaker 2: Maybe mm hmm.
Speaker 15: Notice anything unusual about Santa Carla yet?
Speaker 1: No, it's pretty good place if you're a martian.
Speaker 4: Or a vampire.
Speaker 2: Can I hold him sure. I don't see why not.
Speaker 1: He seems to like you.
Speaker 2: Thanks at.
Speaker 14: His name is Ray got Man, got an investigation, But my.
Speaker 12: Brother has been gone for days.
Speaker 16: This is your brother, Same parents Pictures Presents Dennis Miller.
Speaker 9: We should split and get some really bad juju off.
Speaker 16: The Splas Tale so sexy.
Speaker 7: And so terrifying, don't.
Speaker 2: Right, man? He's in costume twenty four to seven? Is Michael Jackson?
Speaker 17: Michael jacks If we're talking about be holes and Corey Feldman, I mean, this is obviously the most important thing we could talk about right now.
Speaker 7: I mean, allegedly according to him. According to Corey, Michael Jackson never did a thing to him.
Speaker 9: Okay, but his bee hole got ripped and ran through. I can't remember who did it, but he.
Speaker 2: Said, honest about the situation.
Speaker 8: Something happened to that young boy for him to go dancing around like Michael Jackson for the next fifty years.
Speaker 7: I mean, you don't. You don't work in Hollywood as a kid without getting diddled, period. You just don't. Period. Look at look at every single child start ever.
Speaker 9: Oh, by the way, is a Christmas movie not Halloween? Is this what the Gremlins is a.
Speaker 8: Christmas Yeah, that's a good point. It's it's all put it in there. So I'm still going in my ode to Corey Felvin for Halloween. I love I love Corey Felman's entire catalog of work. I love to laugh at as.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 7: But nonetheless, I mean he's like a guitar god though.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I love music. It's terrible.
Speaker 7: It's so terrible.
Speaker 9: Is it even music?
Speaker 8: I'm just curious, like you can leave it at that, right, we can agree in it's entertainment there, right.
Speaker 9: It's like a circus act for music, like it's it's music music adjacent. Oh see, JJ, we're on the same page for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 8: So when we're getting to John Carpenter territory, though, he is also known as kind of the King of Halloween, not just the director of this film.
Speaker 9: Right sure, Like I said, yeah, like the Mouth of Madness, I'm so sure that's him, right, It's it was part of like a oh in Christine, Yeah you have seen Christine, JJ.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Chris, of course the.
Speaker 8: Thing the movie. No, I think it's different, Christine. I was talking about my bad.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I mean he's he's done a lot, and I mean he is a great horror director. But I mean, I would argue Wes Craven's more important to the genre. But it's really it's really hard to ignore. You know, the breakout movies that John Carpenter has made.
Speaker 9: Right look at this right here, it says the Apocalypse Trilogy, the Thing, Prince of Darkness, and in the Mouth of Madness. When I watched this movie for the first time, I was like, PTSD traumatized. Just so you know, JJ, it's fun. You should do a fucking accult and or as a terrork review of this ship because it's crazy.
Speaker 8: It sounds like we need a priest and a young priest here on this one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no kidding, but so yeah, this one's really fucked up. I think the guy could be an occultist to himself. There's some like really weird stuff that he includes in his movies. This one I think is like more of a weird psychological one than something like Halloween. But the way that he scores his movies, it's simplistic, but it's so creepy. I mean, everybody knows the Halloween song, Like if you if you went anywhere and heard it, you'd be like, oh, Michael Myers you would know.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing's not even a monster for throughout the most of the entire film, right.
Speaker 7: Pretty much.
Speaker 2: Right, you don't see what I'm saying. You don't see it.
Speaker 8: He's just it's like a psychological thriller aspect of the entire situation.
Speaker 9: Yeah, such based on Lovecraft? Is that right in the mid.
Speaker 8: That's what I was going to say that when you're talking know that typhon.
Speaker 2: T folks right there, they love themselves.
Speaker 8: Well, they're they offshoot of theto my apologies, the typhony and folks Peter lavind Gang.
Speaker 2: They love themselves some Lovecraft.
Speaker 9: Well see, I didn't even know that ship. And when the first time I watched that movie, I was like, Ah, this guy he's into something because it's just so creepy and weird.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean that's that's why he's been accepted in Hollywood, or still is accepted in Hollywood. Once again, you don't work in Hollywood unless you're into some weird shit, and he's.
Speaker 2: Been really weird, right exactly.
Speaker 7: I mean he could probably call up almost any studio right now and get funding for any movie that he wanted to do at this point.
Speaker 18: You know, but you know it's like you said earlierant you think, okay, oh.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's not actually scary though, Like I don't you know what I mean, if you go back and you look at like horror movies that are still relevant to today, in my opinion, one of are not the greatest horror movie of all time is probably The Exorcist, the original one, or like this shining something like that, in my opinion, stands the test of time. I fucking could take a nap through Halloween.
Speaker 7: It just I don't.
Speaker 9: I mean, it's this staple in the horror genre, but it's not like it was just like terrifying or anything, right, I mean, the guy doesn't fucking die. There's a million Halloween movies and you could get shot in the head, his legs torn off, fucking you know, they could do be whole stuff to him. He never dies.
Speaker 8: Well, there's surprisingly lack of B whole stuff involved in Michael Myers' activities, right, he doesn't do a lot of B whole activities.
Speaker 2: He's the other stabbing folks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, honestly like the story though, I mean you got to put it in context at the time too, So in the seventies and everything, this would have been terrifying because it's kind of a extension of like the call coming from inside the house urban legend, you know, oh, like.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 8: It kind of wraps together a lot of the boogeyman that calls down the house, a lot of those urban legs.
Speaker 9: Yet the stranger calls that. Yeah, when a stranger calls yeah, Okay, Well let's go from this perspective. Then maybe it's not scary because he's uh, you know, a serial killer. Maybe it's scary because he's just supposed to be a regular guy that's like programmed to kill ish that's the scariest sassin.
Speaker 7: So so I think part of it, like what it is is because if you just take the first movie, he's he's a little kid that kills his sister for no explanation at all, like just none, and then he gets locked up in a mental institution and studied by a doctor who decides to take him on as like his personal like his opus magnum projects.
Speaker 2: You're saying doctor Limis is a handler.
Speaker 7: Almost, yeah, but he's program to kill doctor. He didn't meet Loomis until after he was in the hospital, so.
Speaker 8: Right, right, But I'm saying you like a violent offender like that and turned into a monster.
Speaker 7: Right, of course they would. But he's already a murderer by this point, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Edwards, Sir.
Speaker 8: And then they got put in the Chilicoth the Federal Reformatory nineteen.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying that he's not I'm not saying that he's not programmed to kill, but this is what I'm saying is that he is just like a regular I mean, he was a kid, he was like seven eighty seven. Yeah, he was like seven eight years old, and then just murdered his sister naked, mind you, but you know, just murdered her after.
Speaker 2: Was down stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, he put it. He put on the mask as he was walking up the stairs with a butcher knife or a chef's knife and went up and just stabbed it right in the chest. And then he walked out of the house and just like stood there all frozen, like he was like, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 9: I might be confusing the rob Zombie one with the original one. Now it was just his sister and the original one. It wasn't like a slew of fucking people, right, No, just Judith yep, just okay, all right. Well, even still in the Rob Zombie one, I think it gives you like a little bit more perspective. You know, he had like a trash home life and his mom was a stripper, and he had some kind of weirdo guy living in the house and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But we got a little right, he goes a little rampage Africa.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he kills like a kid at school and stuff. But I think it's scarier actually with the original one, you'd never know why.
Speaker 7: The fuck is like that exactly.
Speaker 9: It just opens up and it's like, oh, this little kid just fucking murdered the ship out of his sister. Okay, check, And then you know he goes to the mental institution and you you actually never know why he's like that.
Speaker 8: But I get it, you, Michael Myers.
Speaker 7: What is the status of Yeah.
Speaker 8: The compromise or uncompromised. It was this guy getting diddled? Is that what calls this?
Speaker 9: I think in the Rob Zombie one, his bee hole was compromised. We cannot we can only speculate on the beehole of the original Halloween. Michael Myers. It could or could not be intact, but uh, forever, you know, forever immortalized William Shatner's Star Trek face, and you know he's he's the boogeyman. I will say, if you're ready for my grand theory, why I think they picked that mask?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah, I want to hear it.
Speaker 9: So are either of you familiar with a little someone named Fritz spring Meyer.
Speaker 7: Yes, you mean Victor E.
Speaker 8: Shu, the son of the CIA agent, the convicted Nazi domestic terrorists victories you Fritz Springmire.
Speaker 7: Oh you're not a fan.
Speaker 2: I can't say I'm a fan. Man.
Speaker 9: Well, then I'll just go get fucked with my theory then, because half a bit and k from Fritz Springmeer.
Speaker 2: No, don't let me from that.
Speaker 7: Did fuck it?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 7: I'll tell you for you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you did my b hole when you said that, because I had no idea. But so listen up, this is totally It could be nothing. But Fritz Springmyer wrote this book and he put all this stuff in there about how they use the williams uh Shatner Star Trek series as programming in these weird fucking underground pro like he he would uh, he would say, they would go in these tunnels and get like clockwork oranged with their fucking eyeballs wide open, and they would just have to watch Star Trek all day. And uh, you know, I think it's weird that they're making this, you know, immortalized Boogeyman and the face that they chose is from the Star Trek, you know, and uh, whether or not people realize it, it's become a staple of horror. So I think that could you know, be something of note. Or maybe Fritz Springmeyer sucks be holes.
Speaker 2: According to Jada, I think he's a coolby squeer man.
Speaker 8: I often say, we got to look at the folks presenting us these messages, not only the data in which they're presenting, but the source of where it's going from, perhaps what their intent may be. So we have a son of us. Here are some of the known knowns of He never legally changed his name. He claimed he did Victory. He was convicted as Victory Shoefuh for domestic terror connected to the Area Nation's compound in northern Iaho he fucking blew up building.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's in the federal court record.
Speaker 8: And get a meeting with the Area Nations the weekend or week or month or a couple immediately proceeding as a domestic terror event. He went to the Bill Colby's Queers Compound. Salute to r R Channel and those muppets at Langley. He had the that's what I call that. That's the Bill Colby's Queers Compound up there. Now it's the Operation Gladio. You know, Israel Keys is a combination of both. He's the Phoenix Program, come Home Satanic serial killers connected up and Gladio. He's connected up there. So all the Nazis, uh? But so yeah, dude, Victory Schoof blew up a building in Portland to rob up to deter authorities while they robbed a bank, and then they indiscriminately fired towards women and children. Apparently no one was hit. But I can't condone any of these actions.
Speaker 9: Okay, well, can we just say maybe he puts some true stuff out there? Because I feel like they do do that.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. You gotta just earn some of it stuff.
Speaker 8: You also understand he is the son of a CIA agent who was appointed to West Point by Bob Dole.
Speaker 9: He was probably do you have to tell me that? And literally ruined my fucking Halloween.
Speaker 2: Ripping the mask off man ripping the mask.
Speaker 9: I literally have read all of his stuff, and I even listened to him on podcasts.
Speaker 7: I thought he was like the really.
Speaker 8: Ship that's tour still will say, John Todd, great guy. John Todd also a Nazi spooky guy with Fort Bragg histories connect to that same area Nation's Compound, friend of Randy Weaver in the eighties, preceding Ruby Ridge and John Todd also a Kid Titler, a former quote unquote former Satanist who was a friend of Fritz Springmer. Fritz Springman, I'll still go around and tours. John Todd, great guy. Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 9: Okay, well, thanks for ruining my Halloween.
Speaker 2: I'm here to ruin your I'm here to rip the mask off.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 2: Let's look at Michael Myers's face.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I bet he looks like actual William Shattner under there.
Speaker 7: They just like.
Speaker 2: William Shatner under that thing. I'm out of here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no kidding, but uh yeah, that's my grand theory why they may have chose that mascot. It could have just been a happy accident and that one was on clearance that day at the Halloween store.
Speaker 8: I would you're on something for if I may add some details, some no knowns about old Billy Shatz there.
Speaker 2: Besides The Devil's.
Speaker 8: Rain film, he was an associated non associate of Bob Cocaine Evans.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck you, yeah dude. In fact, no boy, who do you think made Star Trek was paramount?
Speaker 17: Right?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, good point.
Speaker 8: Jean Roddenberry. I think Bob Cocaine were probably in the same sex called. Rodenberry was always trying to get a side piece on the set and they're like, look here, Gene, you can't. You can't put your girlfriend here. Your wife's not gonna be upset about that kind of thing going on. It was a short lived series, only like three years, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, and I really love You're right.
Speaker 9: I love the remakes. Just throwing that out there, Chris.
Speaker 7: I'm a fan of the original, but I was always more of a fan of Twilight Zone anyways.
Speaker 9: But oh me too.
Speaker 7: Fuck yeah.
Speaker 9: Twilight Zone episode JJ.
Speaker 2: Something on the Wing, Yeah, well.
Speaker 9: That one, and there's like a slew of other ones.
Speaker 2: We could talk about that one though, right, there's something on the Wing. Guy.
Speaker 8: That guy he was He was known basically as that guy until they re brought back Star Trek and then He's basically still known as the something on the Wing guy kind of until he started doing this Priceline commercials.
Speaker 2: I'm not a Shatner fan, you've noticed.
Speaker 9: I'm didn't he go to space or some.
Speaker 8: Ship didn't Captain Captain Kirk Well, they said.
Speaker 9: He did, right, They took his app somewhere.
Speaker 7: He went to space just as much as Katy Perry did.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 9: That's what I'm saying is like he's part of this whole facade of like celebrities. Oh, I would tell you, but I can't.
Speaker 8: Just have to convince us of their world is right, So they give us that in affictions with the with the Star Treks and Star Wars.
Speaker 2: Star Wars happened.
Speaker 8: A long time ago, ancient in a galaxy far far away alien.
Speaker 7: But somehow in the future, somehow.
Speaker 8: Right now, we don't even understand time really, But in nineteen seventy eight, I can tell you what folks of America understood was much like The Exorcist. As you mentioned before, this film scared the ship out of folks. Blair which style. Now i'd seen Blair witch at the theater. I seen folks crying. Did you see folks crying at the theaters that that happened.
Speaker 9: It was fucking real until you know, a couple of years. Well I was really young.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I was, well I was eighteen.
Speaker 8: But there was folks departing the theater and tears within the first ten or fifty minutes, like.
Speaker 2: What is.
Speaker 7: Halloween?
Speaker 2: I think? So yeah, are you sure? Yeah? They did exorcists, dude.
Speaker 9: People threw up and had seizures and ship when they went to go I talk last year.
Speaker 8: These were these were monumental events and like kind of seminal events there in in the cinema because you know, you gotta think, oh yeah, a lot of it's pretty campy through that time frame of cinema.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I mean that the seventies was like a great time for for film because I mean you started getting like the exploitation and a bunch of like grindhouse films, and I mean that's that's when horror really started like becoming like what it was going to be all the way throughout the eighties.
Speaker 2: You know you're talking about Roger Corman, sir.
Speaker 7: Not necessarily. I mean, there there were so many like influential films that came out in the seventies. I mean we're talking Texas Baby, Rosemary's Baby, the Hills have Eyes.
Speaker 8: The last object objective objection.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, well it was it was.
Speaker 8: Bob Okaine Evans first order business in paramount. I'm about Okaine Evans super fan, not in the sense that I like him, but in since I know much about him.
Speaker 7: So, I mean, you've you've got the last House on the left.
Speaker 2: You've got uh that was a spooky one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what what was that of that one? You got the original? You got the original? I spit on your grave, like you've got all of these grindhouses?
Speaker 9: Well, evil dead, evil dead?
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah. So, I mean it was a great period for for film, and especially for horror, because I mean this goes from basically that the end of the sixties wasn't super great because it was kind of just like a repeat of what they did throughout the forties, right, because during the during the fifties was the explosion of sci fi, and then sci fi kind of died out in the sixties. It was kind of a repeat, and then the seventies kind of rejuvenated the horror, uh, the horror genre basically.
Speaker 2: And until Massacre, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean those were some of the big breakouts, and then of course have.
Speaker 2: A Bob Cocaine Evans score of one.
Speaker 9: That's so crazy. Oh, somebody put Amityville. I love the Amityville. Those are really good.
Speaker 2: I think I think a lot of these things.
Speaker 8: My general thesis and a lot of how this stuff gets into our film and society after that is it's all degradating society, because that's these cult fuckers who are trying to convince us of their world views, the aliens and Satanists. They have the epicenters right here, and the greatest example of that is mike Y mup At Mike and Colonel John Alexander. So you have the epicenter of all the modern day alien nonsense syops with the satan guy.
Speaker 7: See, I'm going to push back just a little bit. I don't think it's that. I don't believe the horror genre is meant to like get us on with them. It's totally meant to desensitize us. So once they do introduce their ideas on the grand scale, everyone just kind of accepts it.
Speaker 8: I think there's a little bit better. I think we're saying a little bit of the same things. I like to use David Burkeleway. I don't like to use my own words, sir, I let's use David berko WIT's and these other Satanists or propagandists in that matters and to make to make my point.
Speaker 2: He says, the.
Speaker 8: Reason why they were trying to degradate society, as the cult the process was in order to create an environment where the Antichrist could be born. He says, the cult's philosophy is the Antichrist cannot be born into the world of good.
Speaker 7: Right, But first first they have to desensitize people to it, otherwise they're not going to accept it.
Speaker 8: Sure, that's part of the campaign of that whole effort, right. And then you also have the aspect of they want us to believe they're alien nonsense.
Speaker 9: Well, if you will, just humor me about a small theory I'm just coming up with on the spot that makes sense to me. They rolled out what the serial killer fucking program in the sixties, right with the Manson family and all that shit, And then in the seventies they start all these weird ass horror movies where the monster is a real guy, Freddy Krueger, weird pedophile guy Jason Uh, you know, Mike Myers. It's like, you don't have to be afraid of a creature as much as you should be afraid of just regular human beings that have just gone fucking psychopathic, because that's what they want you to believe, right, lone nut psychopaths will show up, you will murder your fucking ass.
Speaker 7: You are one hundred percent correct on that. And that's why Texas Chainsaw was such a big deal because I mean that literally was you know, just some backwoods Texas family that were cannibals that you know, just went crazy, you know.
Speaker 8: Right, Yeah, Yeah, that finance by the Columbo crime family and not only any Clumbo crime fan. At the same time, they're working with Bob Cocaine Evans to do The Godfather, right, and and the same time they're they're financing the first above ground pornography deep right, the Process Church Theater, the Pussycat Theater in West West Hollywood. So that's what I mean by this is the degradation by the cult of society.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I think, you know, we talked about this in the last episode, but the movie Psycho probably really started everybody's periods because it's some weird guy that's got a crush on his mom, who fucking is attasidrmy fucking weirdness right, and then uh is also much like the main character in Halloween, some kind of tranny and it's it's got to be it had to be.
Speaker 7: Like totally.
Speaker 9: Shocking to watch something like that when Psycho came out.
Speaker 8: So for sure, dude, again, it's like a and if you were thinking about it and the kind of uh you want to go program to kill honor Kyulture, the entire situation about the the entire society you look, look at all the lights, the sounds, the terror you get in the film. It's no different than an mk ulture experiment, but on a mass scale. If you asked me with Psycho specifically Psycho.
Speaker 9: And Halloween, I said, before this score, yeah, the exorsus Tubueler belts. I mean everybody knows that shit. Everybody recognizes that shit. It's part of like, uh, you know, actually I would include Poltergeist in there.
Speaker 2: With the you know around Steven Spielder does good stuff.
Speaker 9: Uh, I think you know Poulter I watch Poultergeist every year, you know, for Halloween, and it's the soundtrack for that is also iconic to me.
Speaker 8: Anything about anything in letting his life watching Steven Spielberg or Stephen King with stories. You don't do things on mounds. You built on mounds, cemeteries on mounds, houses on mounds. The ghost TV on you if you build a house on a mound.
Speaker 9: I seen, speaking of mounds, they used real fucking skeletons in fucking Poltergeist too. They probably pulled them out of the mounds they were.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trunk was car.
Speaker 9: But anyways, I was gonna say something I've noticed recently when I go to watch one of these older horror movies on like Hulu or wherever is when the warning comes up at the beginning of the movie, it's like rated R for flashing lights and for this that. It's like they don't even include nudity or like, you know, stuff like that anymore.
Speaker 2: It's all like rate that ghost story film R, don't they yeah X.
Speaker 9: More like if fucking x X?
Speaker 7: Which which one ghost story? Ghost story?
Speaker 9: Did you see it?
Speaker 2: Interesting? Film came out in seventy eight.
Speaker 8: It's actually got rooted in written in seventy eight, came out in seventy nine. Rooted in the storyline, as noted by author blog post author Jonathan Mitchell. He's been a freaking guest in Operation GCD. He Julia joined us for that occult Esoteric review. But in that story by Peter Strob, he beds a lot of the Son of Sam cult known knowns that were not known knowns to the public at the time, so he was an insider clearly.
Speaker 9: I have a comment that I just read here from Benjamin Salinas. It says Ghost Adventures episode with Poltergeist home is good. Just want to let you know I did watch that one I watch I've watched every episode of Ghost Adventures ever. That dude is an occultist. He's into some dark fucking shit. That Zach Began's guy. And anytime there's a fucking satanic, fucking cult ridden this, that, or he's there. He's always. He always pops up. He owns David Koresh's car from the branch fucking Davidians. He is a.
Speaker 7: Total fucking everything and anything anything.
Speaker 2: One thing jeans I think you're fancy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and got to be glued hair gel.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: He also I think it's museums and an all Masonic lodge there in Las Vegas.
Speaker 9: Yeah, for sure. That dude is so dark he's he's got his hands into all kinds of freaky weird ship. But he did do an episode at the Poltergeist House. He he uh yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, that one second, man, for some reason, my car alarm is going off. There you go check this out.
Speaker 9: It's Michael Myers.
Speaker 19: So so, how how are all of those little wave ripples?
Speaker 1: How are those so perfectly matching what's in the video?
Speaker 13: All the all the special patterns look the same. This is like saying that my butthole is your butthole because they're similar, right, It's not being we don't have the same butthole.
Speaker 6: Because of that, you're using buttle a lot of context.
Speaker 19: You're talking about bottles making everyone feel weird.
Speaker 2: That's the plant.
Speaker 8: Using the cerin butthole making folks feel all weird. Speaking of feel all weird, I felt super weird. Without any unifications or rating of the film. Was PG in the film Ghost Story right in your face hole, dick and balls in the first ninety seconds? What is going on here? They have about some warnings?
Speaker 2: Dude, So are you talking bring right into the camera? Like why would you do that? Dude? What was who you shot this film? Why would you do that?
Speaker 9: No, it wasn't the eighties. I think it was what would what did you say? JJ? Was like seventy something ghost Story by John Maybe.
Speaker 2: I think the film is eighty No, I think about it.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 2: Film eighty one. Yep, eighty one.
Speaker 7: Yes, I am.
Speaker 9: I guess since we mentioned Poltergeiston, I see a lot of comments on the side here we should maybe could talk about Heather or rours be whole. Yeah, but that could be a totally other episode.
Speaker 2: No, we can, we can, definitely we can discuss some of that.
Speaker 8: Maybe after we finished the film, perhaps we get some more be hole talk.
Speaker 2: You've seen this film, Jacob.
Speaker 7: J which no story? Yeah, yeah, of course?
Speaker 8: Were you What did you feel aggressively infiltrated when your whole facehole got introduced to the the dick and balls there in the first ninety seconds.
Speaker 7: That definitely not the most aggressive I've ever been at.
Speaker 8: I don't know, I don't know why if you live, sir, and I'm not here to judge, but I assure you that was pretty aggressive.
Speaker 9: He said his eyeholes.
Speaker 7: So I'm not saying it wasn't aggressive. It just wasn't the worst that I've ever seen, so.
Speaker 2: I feel violated. I feel violated to this.
Speaker 8: I thought about writing a letter to the studio, but for all those guys are probably dead prove.
Speaker 7: Well. When one of the newest movies. I haven't seen it because I just I don't really give a ship about the franchise. But twenty eight years later I saw it. One of the biggest stars. What no zombies?
Speaker 2: Yeah, zombies?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so what. One of the biggest criticisms I heard about the film is that it has a lot of dick for a zombie movie. I was like, I'm just not going to watch it. Then Julia right that did it?
Speaker 2: Mention it?
Speaker 9: Actually why I went.
Speaker 8: This has a significant amount of dick. Julia gives it five stars. Yeah, way up that way up.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, I saw that though I thought I thought it was pretty good. I think they'll make another one after that. But anyways, I think Scream, I was gonna say earlier, had an equally big impact on pop culture as Halloween with the ghost face mask. And there's a scene in Scream where they talk about Jamie Lee, She's the Scream Queen or whatever.
Speaker 2: But can you have that film without this film? Right, It's all it's contented.
Speaker 9: That's what I'm saying, right in the rules of how to survive a horror movie, right, you can't show your tits. You can't say.
Speaker 7: I'll be right back. You can't. That was ingenius. So I mean it Scream worked because it was self aware and it was poking fun at the genre itself while also living the genre. And so I mean it literally revived horror in the nineties because I mean, you're you're going into or you're coming out of the eighties, which was like the golden age of horror. You know, you've got some of the best and absolutely some of the worst movies ever made, and.
Speaker 2: Then sometimes the same movie sir.
Speaker 7: Right, right, But then you also have all the massive franchises, you know, uh, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the thirteenth.
Speaker 2: And one of the salient characteristics of them is if you have sex, you die.
Speaker 9: That's part of the Scream thing that he said, you can't have sex, you can't show you tits, you can't be right back.
Speaker 7: Yep, let me watch it. So part of the idea, Oh yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: What wait, predictable.
Speaker 2: I knew he was gonna buy it.
Speaker 7: How can you watch this ship over and over bress. I want to see Jamie Lee's breast. When do we see.
Speaker 1: Trading Place is in eighty three? Jamie Lee was always the vigin of horror movies.
Speaker 16: She never showed her tits legits could afford some pair.
Speaker 15: That's why she always smarted to kill them the big chasing a team.
Speaker 1: Only virgins can do that.
Speaker 20: But you know, rules.
Speaker 2: Don't be a WRR.
Speaker 8: Nothing I directed any party that's rules.
Speaker 2: Have an awism. Why don't you.
Speaker 15: There are certain rules that one must abide by in order to successfully survive a horror movie. Number one, you can never have sex death okay.
Speaker 7: Number two you can never drink or.
Speaker 2: Through the whole people's death.
Speaker 8: And like part of the politics of the eighties, if like the Reagan administration was pushing that kind of message pretty heavy, Like.
Speaker 7: Right, well, I mean horror.
Speaker 2: Isn't it weird that we.
Speaker 8: Get politics and abstinence and then all of a sudden, all of our cinemas and sex equals death.
Speaker 7: Horror movies were made for teenagers. Yeah, that's that's the reality of it. They were. They were makeout movies for teenagers, and so of course they're gonna you know, if you do drugs, if you go off by yourself, you have premarital sex, all of these things like I mean that that is a huge part of it. Once again, this is Hollywood. C I a reuns Hollywood.
Speaker 2: So let's ours and the chat. So we got you gotta keep it above here.
Speaker 7: In a minute. Sorry, it's not the casting.
Speaker 2: Now, you're right, there's actually a film.
Speaker 8: And if I were to eye let all, I uh, I appreciate this recommendation from the dual recommendation for tonight's film from both of y'all.
Speaker 2: But if I was the dual.
Speaker 8: Film, choose a film here this month, I would have chosen I don't forget the name of it now, So that's the Murders.
Speaker 2: What's that film? Name it?
Speaker 7: The Sun? That the Sun, the Town that dreaded Sundown?
Speaker 8: You got it there? He is way too many words from me to remember, sir. Have you seen it?
Speaker 7: The original?
Speaker 2: Wait a second.
Speaker 7: The original and remaker?
Speaker 2: Great, I've seen them boats there back to back for the first time ever.
Speaker 9: Has seen it?
Speaker 2: You gotta watch that, ma'am. I was.
Speaker 8: I'm not mis merching you for not saying I had not seen it until a couple of years ago. I was kicking it over recluse to spot the host of the farm. He was having some actually Thanksgiving festivities. And the viewing for that evening for the I don't know seveny folks that were attendants, was the back to back showings of that one name that film game.
Speaker 2: What's it called?
Speaker 7: The Town That Dreaded Sundown?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 9: What murders are?
Speaker 7: What murders? Is it based on the Quick.
Speaker 2: Go Ahead? Sir?
Speaker 7: One thing I wanted to bring up about, Yes, you're back.
Speaker 8: You you actually didn't this because this is an interesting dynamic between reality and fiction, and it starts with a lover's lane situation in the in.
Speaker 7: The film, right, yes, sir, It's based around a lot of like urban legend kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is nineteen forty what six?
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, but this is this is where the urban legends start, you know, like the escaped maniac and okay, right right, yeah, this is this bag had it died?
Speaker 9: This is based on a real thing.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, the tax ar Cana man. This is a real deal. I actually learned about my bar broke down, My car broke down just outside of tex arcanth. I was gonna die in Arkansas. Okay, So I literally took a defensive fighting position in the woodline because I was nowhere near anywhere. I had one bar for my cell phone signal and it's three.
Speaker 2: Hour wait for a toetoch driver.
Speaker 8: I thought I was gonna get raped by them, you know, banjo playing folks in the movies, So.
Speaker 9: Program to kill.
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 7: The killer was never.
Speaker 8: Caught, So that's what I'm saying. When I went to that town, they're still spoke by it to this day. So my car got towed, understand it, from near Hope, Arkansas, where it broke down the middle of the night, and and the folks there, the auto body shopper, hung out all day. They were very nice folks, but they were They were telling me all about these things. And I hadn't seen the movies until about a year or two after that, but I'd never even heard of this incident until that time.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's it's wild. I mean, the the the so the very common urban legend of like the couple that goes out to lover's Lane and then there's like an escaped mental patient or whatever, and then you know, they they hear something in the woods and drive away and there's like a hook on the car door or something. That's where this comes from. Shut up, yes, this is where it comes from.
Speaker 9: Okay, well, now I gotta check it out for sure.
Speaker 8: So they made a movie and it's I will you watch it. We'll do another film review in the future, ma'am because, uh, if you don't mind, because this film, it really it really brings in the question the terms of fiction and reality when they start with the games they play with this film, and the town actually gets together every year and does the viewing of it in the town square.
Speaker 7: Yes they do.
Speaker 8: They've never saw murders. It haunted this town. It haunted this town for over almost a year of the murders in forty six and forty seven, and that served themselves.
Speaker 9: So it could have been you know, one of those uh you know teams of people that just like moved through an area.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Probably. I mean, it's it's really really similar to Zodiac other than the fact that.
Speaker 9: They were similar, right similar in the bag on the head, right, the bag on the head.
Speaker 7: And the Okay, yeah, well, if you if you've watched.
Speaker 9: American Horror Story season Cult, they have a little uh you know, side story where they tell you who the Zodiac killer is and they would wear like fucking bags on their head and shit like that. Anyways, that's a side note, but this this reminds me of the Zodiac, especially all big time. The Lover's Lane thing even is zodiac esque.
Speaker 8: Right, So this is a fictional movie, but they'll show you real clips from the real footage of like news conferences with this guy. Even he's played by an actor in the film, this captain J. D.
Speaker 2: Morales.
Speaker 8: Right, they do some weird things to try to and again it's I don't want to ruin it for you, just a It's a very interesting film, very interesting story. I mean, how do you never there's a surprising lack of evidence in the entire situation, given it was such a high profile situation, even though it was nineteen forty six. Yeah, it was a February through May forty six, yep.
Speaker 7: Which is such an odd time too, It's like an odd time of years.
Speaker 2: Well, it's immediately following the war, right, immediately followed them war.
Speaker 7: Right, which no surprise there, right, I mean they were running all experience on those soldiers.
Speaker 8: So well, if you look at maybe as a predecessor type of program from the Vietnam program, bring the Phoenix program them up and Mikey Kino and those Bill Colby's queers. Maybe this was an earlier iteration of such a program.
Speaker 7: I personally, I believe it was just because they didn't find them or her or they whoever. You know, It's like.
Speaker 2: Sam Walton, the.
Speaker 8: Nazis that shot up the mall parking lot of my home in nineteen ninety two, go aheads me and go man, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Oh, I was gonna say, uh say something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the the.
Speaker 9: Woman who shot Andy Warhol, she had like some kind of fucking cult, right, and they were supposedly responsible for the Zodiac murders. Have you heard that?
Speaker 8: Yes, that in surpribed me because Warhol, in my opinion, was processed and probably probably so. There's a lot of things they don't get looked for. And I think what I've seen in that Textar Candy case is things not the folks are on investigating it.
Speaker 2: So the FBI is the tories for that.
Speaker 8: That's what the REMO is on investigations, and they've been uninvestigating. Three Nazi's shot up a mall parking not robbed, robbed, I think two hundred K or something like that from a uh, you know, an armed arm armored car on on Black Friday or something like that, and it's like nineteen ninety two, and they got they have video surveillance, they have drawings from numerous eye witnesses. It was a heat style shootout. They didn't They just indiscriminately shot at women and children. Classic trade of the Aryan nation's army or whatever out of Columbus at the time. Part of the Keyhole Brothers schemes and whatnot. They were also in various shootouts in the region of the time. But my point is they've had evidence. They have fingerprints in the case, they have drawings, the videos and the people, and the FBI was like, what do you we We couldn't tell you. I could tell you there are probably agents from your pat con operation jackasses. Yeah, that was the reason why folks aren't investigating you know what I mean, there's a right you know, I mean, like that's probably what's going on with the sex Arcana situation every years, like it was a program and we're not going to investigate ourselves.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's be honest about it.
Speaker 7: So I mean, if we're being real honest, that's not actually too far away from where a lot of activity was taking place at the time with Jolly West and another another little murderer.
Speaker 2: And he was from Oklahoma to San Antonio, that's.
Speaker 7: Right between, right, and so there was a whole lot of spooky, glowy ship going on around that area at that time. So, I mean, the fact that these text Arcana murders were never solved does not surprise me at all.
Speaker 9: Well, don't tell me anything else, because now I want to see the movie.
Speaker 7: Both both of them are great. Make sure and watch both.
Speaker 8: Of them, have one on one screen one and the other in comparing contrast.
Speaker 9: Okay, I will I'll look for any subtle messages between the two.
Speaker 8: Yeah, keep an eye for any b holes, cock and ball scenes. I miss him, But.
Speaker 7: You know, so one thing I I just to kind of bring it back to Carpenter. One thing I think that definitely, in my opinion, proves that he's involved in something strange, something weird, is the fact that another massive hit for him, or at least now I guess it kind of actually bombed in the box office, but massive cult hit is they live.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, we did a Nicole on that a few weeks back. Right, So I've done a lot of John Carpenter, Wow.
Speaker 9: Jacob coming out of nowhere with the Zinger. I forgot about that.
Speaker 7: One, right, and it personally it kind of seemed like more of a documentary.
Speaker 9: Yes, you did a little snippet of that in the intro for my show, because I think it's it's absolutely telling you something right now.
Speaker 7: And I mean that mean that fight scene is totally an allegory for like waking people up to the truth, you know exactly, which.
Speaker 2: Is why it now.
Speaker 8: For sure, there's a lot of allegories there, a lot of you know, there's a lot and again it seems like every time, what year was eighty seven?
Speaker 9: Well, you know, uh, you know what it told me is if I wear your glasses, I can see everybody's bee hole through their pants.
Speaker 8: I can say one thing my glass is coming handy for man, and that is vampires I encounter one their day. I spotted this individual because there's no reflection of my lenses.
Speaker 7: Okay, well that makes sense. So they live was eighty eight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, And it seems to be getting more and more relevant ever since then.
Speaker 7: Right, yes, especially with all of the alien stuff going on now and everything, like yeah, it's just really strange, really strange ship. So one hundred.
Speaker 9: I mean, we got to talk about Jamie Lee at some point before.
Speaker 8: We investigations, and you're right, yeah, or you know her penis Well, I.
Speaker 7: Have an interesting theory about that, I bet you do. I actually think that there was two. I think that they were twins, and I think there were a brother and sister.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like that one.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I haven't heard about that before that one.
Speaker 2: Some more.
Speaker 8: I'm currently exploring the storm system. Someone's acting that's hovering over ahead of me right now is currently shaking my fan down by the river, so I'm cutting out.
Speaker 2: I do apologize.
Speaker 8: We're under heavy alien government, dude, I'm telling you, dude, it makes I'm watching this. It's still just swirling overhead and it's this only guy. Most of the day was misty, not like a stripper, but like the weather is misty. But the I mean we're talking beles here, you know what I mean. Yeah, right, but you know what I mean. It's coming in hot, dude. It won't go nowhere, and it's in I'm in the red zone right now, not in football, but like that's the area of the color above me right now.
Speaker 7: It feels it, right, that's weird that it's just not moving.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 8: It came from the south. It came from the south in the northwesterly direction. I've never seen a storm.
Speaker 7: Do that, right, I mean, yeah, you're you're part of the country. Storms don't Yeah, they come from the Gulf.
Speaker 8: They still go to the northeast, and they don't come up from the south and then go up towards like Chicago.
Speaker 9: That's the That's the thing though, is like they spray us with ship. They fucking make it snow in the middle of February instead of December.
Speaker 7: That's like they're they're in.
Speaker 9: I live up in Cleveland, Ohio, and when I was a little kid, it would snow like eight feet of snow on Christmas. It was wonderful. And now they don't get snow until damn near fucking February. I mean, tell me there's not something weird going on.
Speaker 7: Sounds like it's totally admitted that they control the weather. We just had here over in my state of Utah. We just had a big news story on one of our local news stations where they fully openly admitted that Utah has a fully automated weather control system. And it's ran by the u of U, which is a CIA school, and it's ran by a couple of other state agencies, and they just fully openly talked about it. It's fully remote control now, like we don't even have to have the pilots go up into the air to drop the aluminum oxide and stuff anymore. They just control it right from like, see.
Speaker 9: That's what I'm talking about with them spraying us with shit. That's why I think, Like, I just read a book it's called The Contagion Myth while I'm like a little bit more than halfway through it, but it was talking about how they manipulate viruses and bacteria quote unquote with like weird metals and shit that they spray in the fucking you know, the flu season and all that. It's all part of the fucking you know, everybody just happens to get sick with this shit around the same time. I mean, you got to engineering research exactly. Yeah, That's that's pretty much what it was saying.
Speaker 8: So what's up with this creepy bastard. We're just gonna steer this thing back to Halloween's Oween. Yeah that was a movie, right, I mean outside of Jamie Lee Curtis. I mean he was kind of the guy that carried the Doctor Loomis right.
Speaker 9: Well, I think he is you know, uh what do they call him handlers or he is?
Speaker 8: Uh, that's why I'm saying one boy, he says, I'll go ahead.
Speaker 7: Well, they talk.
Speaker 9: About even in Program to Kill, how they look for people in looney bins in the military, in fucking you know, juvenile delinquent homes and like stuff like that.
Speaker 8: So, and at one point, doctor Limbis says, I've been I've been h I've been whatever since I've been tending to that boys since since the boy, since since he was a child or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me rewind that back.
Speaker 8: Doctor Limbas at one point and says, I've been tending that boy since he was a child, in reference to Michael Myers on his terror campaign in Hadfield. So it sounds like they've been together a long time. Yes, what year is this supposed to go on? When he's first terrorizing folks in seventy year? He's what eighteen, right, nineteen?
Speaker 7: When when he first kills a sister or when he escapes, Oh, you know, he's like twenty eight.
Speaker 2: So he was eight Okay, I thought he was. I thought he was like barely an adult.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, he's he was an adult and escaped. He had been in yeah, like twenty years, I think.
Speaker 8: So we go in there the age of stick looks like right, so they say they say here, and at least on Wikipedia, this source of information on the interwebs that he was six when he went in, right Will saying.
Speaker 7: So he would have been yeah, would have been about twenty six.
Speaker 8: He got out twenty one, so yeah, he did fit. So it sounds like him and old doctor Loomis have known each other about fifteen years.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, that sounds about right. And what's interesting, though, is what doctor Loomis says about him is that there was no person that he is like evil personified. And what's what's interesting is because when Michael is inside, he never speaks. He never says anything at all. He just he can speak, but he doesn't. And so I mean that that's incredibly weird. But this is kind of the issue with Loomis because he's trying to hunt Michael down because.
Speaker 2: In the Lab on the Loose, right.
Speaker 7: Right, he's totally a Jolly West character.
Speaker 8: Oh dude, for sure, I get heavy jelly West vibes, and again he's he's got no problem with busting out Revolver and trying to Mark Michael Myers, And I said, what do Mike do to you?
Speaker 2: Bud? What'd you Mike's butthole? Buddy? What happened here? You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: I mean, who knows? And you know people are complicated, right like it's never quite so uh just like black and white, cut and dry, and so who knows exactly what happened that entire time that he was in One thing, I do believe, and I can't remember where I read this or I would have to find it again, but the actor Donald Pleasance that played doctor Loomis, I believe somewhere I read that he was a a. I just lost it, that he was a believer in the Lima, that he wasserved Lima magic.
Speaker 8: So that Rosie he played opposite the character based on Alistair Crowley, the villain known as with Jiff. He was the treasurer. He was the money guy for Ernest Stavro Blowfield's character in the James Bond series, and that was originally played by Donald Pleasants.
Speaker 7: He was also in the military. He was in the Royal Air Force from nineteen forty to nineteen forty six. He was a flight lieutenant and he was in the number one hundred and sixty six Squadron and he served during World War Two. So I mean, I don't know he.
Speaker 2: Was part of the British component of Operation Overcast Turn Project paper Clip.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I don't know he was in until forty six, so well after the war, right.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm saying, dude. Right, he later uses experiences in pow camps and his role in the Great Escape, right, right, what was he doing in so many different pow camps?
Speaker 2: Was he recruiting folks or escaping? Was this a Hogan Ziros type situation?
Speaker 7: I mean he he could have been a funneling, you know, Nazis through ratlines for all we know.
Speaker 8: Well, that's what they were doing, Hogan Zeros in a sense, right, they were there hanging out in the pow camp and more to maintain communications and operations. Right, not because they not because they're being held prisoners. They were the ones running the place.
Speaker 7: Right, And you know it's it's just kind of weird, like. So he does all of this during the war and then somehow is able to become a like a well known actor and then is also part of a movie that literally shapes culture.
Speaker 8: Everyone we know from that time in these book operations, right like, look, even Julia Child, dude, she worked James Bond guys James Bond stories, Ian Fleming and her worked in the Rockefeller Center in a secret in my sixth operation during the war.
Speaker 9: Isn't that fucked up?
Speaker 2: She fucked up?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Completely, It's it when once again, I I love bringing up my favorite David McGowan quote. You know, how many coincidences does it take to make a conspiracy?
Speaker 9: You know, absolutely, I love that quote. That's a I mean, I can't even say it any better than that. They tell you that, though, they'll be like, oh, coincidence, coincidence just.
Speaker 7: So happens, always the excuse. Yes, they never know each other, coincidence.
Speaker 2: We don't know. That's always the routine. I get, Oh, we don't know each.
Speaker 7: Other right now, we just run in the same circles. But yeah, we've never met each.
Speaker 9: Other, right, like we were saying before we started recording, and hopefully we can do an upcoming show about this sasshole. But Gacy, like, how many coincidences, does it take before it's a pedal network that's all over you know what I'm saying. So yeah, I mean one hundred, it's it's definitely I think, you know, right.
Speaker 2: Can we put the hookster in it?
Speaker 20: What you talking about putting hulking professional wrestler turned actor turned cultural icon in the movie where he break the fourth wall off the movie he's in by talking to the audience, you.
Speaker 2: Sir, ratings that.
Speaker 7: Don't let this down, take that away on you.
Speaker 8: So it seems like they really took an eponotch with scaring a ship out of America that you can't even walk down the streets of the quiet town of Paddonfield, Illinois without getting fucking stabbed a lot.
Speaker 7: Right, well, and that that was kind of like the point, right, this was like middle America. Yeah, this literally happen anywhere.
Speaker 9: Yes, Yes, that's uh kind of like what I was saying about that one serial killer, uh Richard Chase, and he would check the doors, and whoever didn't lock their door that night would get brutally murdered extinguinated, and then he would drink their blood out of a yogurt cup.
Speaker 7: Oh blood and Organs.
Speaker 2: The killer what do we got it for?
Speaker 9: Nickname for Yeah, he's called the gogurt.
Speaker 8: The got killers, a serial killer. No one talks about Ronald McDonald that motherfuckers.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, yeah, sure.
Speaker 8: But no, But seriously, did you know that if the folks of Japan are deathly afraid speaking of things that scare the shadow of them, it's not Michael Myers, it's Colonel Sanders, the chicken guy. Like they're deafly afraid of Colonel Sanders.
Speaker 7: Wow. Interesting.
Speaker 8: Just to be clear, he's not he's not a real colonel. I checked out aut he's he never served. He's's not official rank. Might be the Colonel Chicken recipes, but that's about it.
Speaker 7: No, No, he's a Kentucky colonel.
Speaker 2: Well they say that, right, he's from Indiana.
Speaker 7: Well, it's the same It's the same thing as saying like, well, I mean his family is from Kentucky. His blood family still lives there. However, it's the same thing as like, uh, you know, Kentucky is strange, right, It's the same thing as like saying you're a lord.
Speaker 8: In Uh, I'm not going to call anywhere strange. Ser and especially since I got rich at Kentucky, you know, Now I'm not taking the offense. I'm just saying, but when I look at a place like this, they're deathly afraid of the colonel.
Speaker 2: Dude, what Michael, this is there? Michael Myers?
Speaker 8: If you go down the street's costumes scare the shadow folks?
Speaker 2: Is if you're wearing Michael Myers costumes.
Speaker 9: Here because he's an old, krusty white guy or what.
Speaker 8: No, I don't know the ins, and I mean, if you want me to understand, ma'am, the the aspects of Japanese society, I don't know if I can under wrap my brain hole around that. But let's see here, it's a Japanese urban legend that holds at the ghost of the KFC founder. That seems reasonable. Colonel Sanders placed the curse on the Hutchin Tigers baseball team.
Speaker 2: I don't do that. I don't do that. You know.
Speaker 7: You know what's strange?
Speaker 9: Did this come from?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Apparently the colonel you ready here, ma'am, Colonel Sanders himself cursed Japanese baseball team.
Speaker 2: How dare he?
Speaker 7: The Hanshen Tigers, SOS Tigers. It's also really interesting is over in Japan during for like this is country wide apparently that for Christmas they all have a KFC mill. It like became something after or like in the early eighties, it was just like a misunderstanding of like, oh, this is so American, you know. And so it's like we have turkey for Thanksgiving, they have KFC for Christmas dinner.
Speaker 9: You know what my family did every year for Christmas? We would go to the Chinese buffet because of a Christmas story.
Speaker 7: I love that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she burns like the turkey or whatever, and the only thing open is a Chinese place, so they go to the Chinese and yeah, so my family always went to the Chinese buffet for Christmas. So it's a lot like going and getting KFC over right, Right, it's like.
Speaker 2: This holiday cat and holiday pigeon.
Speaker 9: Right, they get a duck in the movie, they get a duck.
Speaker 8: The most local Chinese restaurants I'm from to serve up your local neighborhood cats and pigeons.
Speaker 9: Sure, yeah, that's especially in Springfield, Ohio.
Speaker 8: There there's a distinct lack of rodents around the Chinese facility around here, you know where they.
Speaker 9: Went, right, Yeah, yeah, they also in Springfield, Ohio and uptake of New Chinese cuisine.
Speaker 21: So the cat, the dogs, they're eating the cats and.
Speaker 7: They're eating the.
Speaker 2: I mean sense Halloween is kind of a sp I mean does I.
Speaker 8: Don't think they have a most psychological effect on on on a lot of aspects, because again we see the effect it's had on cultures.
Speaker 9: That's why I said, you know, good old uh Fritz ship Meyer and domestic bombership my huh, you're right, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Mean I was kind of relating to, like thinking of my brain all about it, kind of like War of the World.
Speaker 2: Is that the name of it?
Speaker 8: What happened when when they told people the aliens were coming? Was that that Tom Cruise or no, no, the radio broadcast what was that called?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: That that was uh yeah, we're we're the world or.
Speaker 2: The World's right, yeah and Wales right.
Speaker 7: Yep, yeah, the original radio broadcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a psychological operations of people.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: One.
Speaker 7: They wanted to see how people would react to it, and it worked flawlessly.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, here's an element of that's film about that kind of same degree, if you will. Sure that was a major piece of media at the time, right, More of the world's radio broadcast was a major piece of media at the time, and this is oh yeah, comparatively speaking, you were nineteen seventy eight style Halloween. The rom com oftentimes missuscribe He's just trying. He's just trying to stay out of his sister.
Speaker 7: He's just awkward. He's just awkward. I mean, then.
Speaker 9: In the rob Zombie when they never do explain, in my opinion, how he knew that was his sister, because they were like, oh, we responded to a nine one one call, we took the kids, we took it to the emergency room. Some random family adopted or renamed her. But somehow this fuck stick breaks out of the looney bin after thirty years and he knows right where she is, he knows right who it is.
Speaker 7: They actually do kind of explain it a little bit. Is that he has like a magnetic attraction to his like to his blood, to his bloodline. Basically, oh fuck, they're they're giving him more like oaturals kind of yeah.
Speaker 9: Kind they're including like a supernatural aspect.
Speaker 7: Well, you'd have to be.
Speaker 9: As many times as he's been shot, dad, he capitated, then he just keeps coming the fuck back, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because the deal with the devil business didn't really come in and not in the first one at least, right. We don't get that explained to us in the first one.
Speaker 9: No, no, not not really, not really.
Speaker 7: Well, in the original Halloween, Jamie Lee is not his sister. No, So it's literally.
Speaker 2: Just Halloween and incarnations and probably.
Speaker 7: Zombie.
Speaker 2: That's what I got a real.
Speaker 8: Bill Paxton, Bill Pulman situations. So this doesn't surprise me that have conflated these matters, right, Well.
Speaker 7: It's not his sister, no, not In the original.
Speaker 8: He's just in love with this gall it's a rom com from seventy eighties wants to say hello.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, so because he murdered his sister, he only had one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought this was his other sister.
Speaker 7: Now, No, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: I keep I keep conflating the two because they Yeah, they do that in the Rob Zombie one.
Speaker 2: Right, you're onto something.
Speaker 7: I agree with you. Yeah, and it was it was his baby sister in the rob Zombie one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 9: And his older sister in the Rob Zombie one is fucking jin A from forrest a Gump.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 9: Fun fact she shows her tits.
Speaker 2: Not a fun factors are not nice. That's objectively Well.
Speaker 9: I bet when she got stabbed she wished she was a bird so she could fly five.
Speaker 2: Well you know what she got death right.
Speaker 9: You can't show your tits.
Speaker 2: Or you die. You die? Yeah?
Speaker 9: No, that uh that that original one I think is always going to be.
Speaker 2: But tell me, here is what I'm putting together here my brain hole.
Speaker 8: Here is between both of your all's assessment of in corrections on the plot line.
Speaker 2: Here be where I got completed.
Speaker 8: Doctor Limis the psychopath is uh let his uh killer on the loose and to basically stock a young innocent gal named Jamie Lee Curtis.
Speaker 9: I think it was part of a in my humble opini, it could have been part of it.
Speaker 8: We got out again, guys. Sorry oops, I mean what Mike got out of.
Speaker 7: So Louis was on his way to the hospital on a rainy night, right, and a nurse is driving him up there. Michael breaks into the car that the nurse is driving and like pulls her out. She's scared to death, and he takes the car and runs.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but we don't we don't see who let him out on the loose. So I'm just saying Limis is like free, go free, Mike, go free.
Speaker 7: Well, he wasn't up at the hospital though.
Speaker 2: I'm suggesting. Yeah, I'm just saying I suggest he couldn't.
Speaker 9: He could have been released on purpose, you know what I'm saying. I forgot to lock his fucking cage up, or he killed his way through the whole thing.
Speaker 8: Even if he didn't, somehow, some way, someone did something, know, Michael Myers there in that little facility, I imagine.
Speaker 7: I mean, these facilities, especially back in the seventies, were horrific, you.
Speaker 9: Know, horrific. Yes, I did it cover a little bit of that in my Mental Illness series. I did about the conditions of these mental institutions. Even today, they're fucking awful. And you know, I uh, I'm seeing a lot of hermaphrodite talk in the comments section, just so you know I am reading those.
Speaker 8: I'm on it right now, ma'am. Right now, I got transvestigation on deck here.
Speaker 2: Force.
Speaker 18: I was gonna say, before we do, she showed her breast in a couple of films, right, yeah, his for sure.
Speaker 9: But I was going to say, before we move into the transvestigation, there is a movie that we should cover at some point. I think JJ you will like it even though it's technically a horror movie. It's called Gothica. It has halle Berry in it, and I know it's.
Speaker 7: Gott Robert Downey and.
Speaker 9: Halle Berry. And she's in a mental institution and there's a there's a weird occult like satanic, weird thing going on and uh some.
Speaker 2: Underground she's stay in that institution.
Speaker 9: Yeah probably, But anyways, you gotta you gotta check it out.
Speaker 7: Maybe we can come.
Speaker 9: It came out in the two thousands. If you don't have the constitution to watch it, even though it's great, I think even Jacob and I should talk about it at some point. If you're a horror fan, you would love it.
Speaker 8: If you, uh will, I will view this on your recommendation. But I do warn you, man, if I'm hitting my face on the first ninety seconds with some dicking balls, I'm gonna be very upset.
Speaker 9: See that that's the best part. There is no there's not even a full bush. There's nothing there. Oh yeah, and there's that one Penelope Cruise. Penelope Cruise is in it too.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah. These are the same people do thirteen ghosts.
Speaker 9: I's sing that Oh, I love Thirteen Ghosts. I watch it every year.
Speaker 7: Yeah that that's another weird film.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very occult is right, and I rewatched that like maybe a year or two ago. It's fucking weird.
Speaker 9: It is fucking weird. I still watch it every year though.
Speaker 7: It's one of the you did it? Oh, we were right?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This creepy about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This cream You know that.
Speaker 8: You know the character that Tomers plays in Traffic Thunder?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's Joel Silver.
Speaker 7: Yep, he's parenting. Fucking hilarious. One of the best movies ever. Love that.
Speaker 9: What Tropic Thunder?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I agree, one of the best movies ever made. I love it.
Speaker 9: Oh this quick question, quick question. Haven't any of you watched The Righteous Jim Stones or Vice Principles.
Speaker 8: You recommended that I have added to my list despite not not being a film, I would traditionally watch this Jim Stones Things.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's a show.
Speaker 9: It's a show, and it's got it's Danny.
Speaker 8: McBride, Danny getting mixed up with that Sailor's jim Stones things.
Speaker 2: Oh this is oh, I know what you're talking about. Yep, yep, all right, it's a comedy.
Speaker 9: It's got uh the big fat guy from O Brother bre Art though I'm forgetting his person.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, oh wait Maine a great big fat person. Oh wait, somebody we got your colonel Kentucky.
Speaker 8: This is this is probably were you trying to bring this up before and I totally missed it?
Speaker 7: Yeah so no, no, no, you're good. I could have said something. But the Kentucky colonel thing is actually a lot stranger than uh, most people would think. It's it's kind of like a fraternal order kind of a thing. So it's like the highest title honor bestowed by the US state of Kentucky. It is the most well known Uh uh, how are the fuck you pronounced that? Colonelcy? I guess in the United States.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just making work.
Speaker 7: But yeah, it's a certificate awarded in the name of the Commonwealth by the Governor of Kentucky two individuals with quote honorable uh titular style recognition preceding the names. Yeah, I mean they are making ship up, but for noteworthy accomplishments like I mean, the state of Kentucky, and this has to be awarded by the governor two civilians eighteen or over for noteworthy accomplishments, contributions to civil society, remarkable deeds, or outstanding service to the community, state or a nation.
Speaker 2: So I mean, right, I mean he's going to get.
Speaker 9: Right right, I see, I see, I'm tracking with you.
Speaker 7: He's probably a piece of ship. This is like Kentucky, right, a Kentucky colonel, you know. So that's exactly the.
Speaker 2: Head of the Pentaverate. Right.
Speaker 8: There is a group of lead billionaires that meeted a small in the state in the Colorado Rockies known as the Mettos.
Speaker 2: Right, this is from the film So I married an axe murder.
Speaker 9: Well, isn't it weird that he's It's Kentucky Fried Chicken. But the first one came out of Mormonville, Utah.
Speaker 7: Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City. So that that was because he he hooked it up as a franchise e uh, And that that's why it was started in because the original kitchen was actually in Kentucky. Because he ran like it was like a roadside diner for the longest time. And then he actually turned it corporate and then he hooked up with some guy who basically helped him turn it corporate, and that's when they started franchising.
Speaker 8: Not just some guy, sir, well the future governor of Kentucky and major drug kingpin john My Brown.
Speaker 7: I said some guy because I didn't want to get off on another tangent.
Speaker 8: He's not He's got a cocaine Bob score of once, Sir, so he's he's up there.
Speaker 7: Didn't want to get off on another tangent. That's why I said some guy.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm happy to tangent away.
Speaker 8: That's an interesting Baxter about this Kentucky colonel process.
Speaker 2: It seems really backwoods, don't it.
Speaker 9: They mentioned something like this in a Netflix movie. It's called De Clone Tyrone. It's got Jamie Fox in it, and it says like they're putting stuff in the fried chicken and it's like this big CIA program where they're using fried chicken to like dose people with like some kind of hallucinogen and stuff like that. Anyways, that's again, like Jacob said, I don't want a tangent, but it's worth noting that is interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm just joking some smoke right.
Speaker 7: Now, Gerald Hall in the chat, I'm here for the tangents, specifically Jacob JJ lore and tangents.
Speaker 8: Fair enough, and I appreciate Gerald all the motive. He motivates me to go on a lot of tangents there, I'll appreciate. Yeah, and here's a quick changent we can take on regarding the Kentucky colonels there and John Y Brown. I do think this reference is in kind more to John Y Brown's territory, but you know it could be that.
Speaker 1: Didn't you have.
Speaker 22: Tweet of your son Here we go, Well, it's a well known fox Sonny John that does a secret to say it if the fave wealthiest people in the world, nor.
Speaker 14: Who run everything in the world, including the newspapers and me triannually at the secret country mansion in Colorado, not odds the madress.
Speaker 2: So who's in this Panther, the Queen.
Speaker 14: The Vatican, the Getty's, the lost Child's. I'm Colonel Sanders. Before he went tet's up.
Speaker 1: I hated the colonel with.
Speaker 14: His wee beady eyes and that smug look on his face.
Speaker 1: Oh you're gonna buy my chicken?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: How can you hate the colonel.
Speaker 14: Because he puts an addictive chemic collars chicken that makes it cleave it fortnightly smarter.
Speaker 9: Interesting call an esoteric review.
Speaker 7: By the way, I still love that one. It was well review the method.
Speaker 8: They talk about Garth Brooks in the Weekly World News, Right, it's kind of.
Speaker 9: Weird that, you know, how kind of I forgot about that. Uh huh.
Speaker 7: Where the bodies are juice die?
Speaker 8: What if he's just juice and something people he's easy to eating them by juice?
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: We do see this kind of accepted though, again, like that high school band was cheering Michael Myers, right, not the Canadian actor Michael Myers, but the you know, the serial color guy. Just kind of odd that that's an accepted aspect of our culture. I do have to ask, because there's, you know, it's this darker nature that our culture has come to under the matters of you know, Colby's squeers are are in them muppets that Langley Go Fuck Yourselves. I saw him in the chat a little bit ago, but I didn't want to interrupt the conversation at the time because you know, I do I feel like there's a significant impact by these kind of programs.
Speaker 2: Go Fuck Yourself.
Speaker 7: I do think, I like.
Speaker 2: You know, I know, I don't want to go anywhere I'm batting him to come back, you know what I mean? I couldn't.
Speaker 8: I've actually extended I would like to send an offer for him to join Operation GCD Patreon as our official mascot. Please contact me, Please contact me people Langley, contact my muppets. They'll get in touched with the muppet stuff. So I do think that, you know, when we talk about these general general concepts of Operation Glady or Phoenix Program, Satanic Serial Killers Come Home, the impact of such is the degradation of society where we do see it's an accepted, nature free high school auditorium to chant. Michael Myers and I we're under like a spell that it isn't even considered, right, Yeah, until.
Speaker 9: He's murdering your bee hole and then that's you.
Speaker 8: Know, modern bee holes, ripping and running beeholes all through Addamsfield with that knife.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I mean chanting chanting Michael Myers like that. It's kind of like a charging the house kind of a thing.
Speaker 9: You know, right, Yeah, one hundred for sure.
Speaker 7: And it's it's just kind of like the idea. I mean, could you imagine a high school auditorium chanting like Ted Bundy, Ted Bundy, you know That's.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, But it's kind of the same thing it is.
Speaker 7: It is entirely the same thing.
Speaker 9: It's supposed to be okay though, because it's like a fictitious But if they only knew how close to the truth it was, you know, it would be a totally different story.
Speaker 8: Speaking of horror stories, here you go with RR trying to justify the murking thirty two thousand innocent women and children by fighting communists.
Speaker 7: Must be okay?
Speaker 8: Then, yeah, i's proved people were good to go, sir. I checked it there are I checked them up Uti Langley. They said good to go.
Speaker 7: Well, I I feel better.
Speaker 2: Disaster averted that we're in trouble there.
Speaker 8: Disaster averted, so we do see him as continually stock then what I thought was his sister, and I obviously got the two plot lines conflated. As we uh bring this singing in for a closing here, I didn't want to think both of you all for joining me here tonight to get old GCD. I want to thank the folks at Langley as muppets to go fuck themselves, and I like to thank you folks at the here was for joining us here to Night's got old GCD and r R come on back anytime, Like I said, you shoot, you have your muppets, call my muppets.
Speaker 2: We'll get something together.
Speaker 8: But he's terrorizing this young girl, which I thought was his sister, who is obviously not, which makes even weirder. I do think that psychological impact on society of even having that concept introduced in such a terrifying fashion in our big screen cinema's psychological warfare style does have an impact, you know.
Speaker 7: Right right, And I mean it's it's part of the introducing people to traumatic traumatic media to desensitize them once. Once you're desensitized to it, you're a lot more suggestible, and then that to what you're accepting.
Speaker 9: I think Halloween opened the door for Gloria and more depraved slash scenes in my opinion. You know, it's like, oh, these young couple having sex and you know, she's tits out and he's fucking just stabbing her tits off and just blood everywhere.
Speaker 7: Ah correction, now, Halloween is very is actually not bloody at all. He John Carpenter uses the uh uses the whole Alfred Hitchcock method of showing very little to make you envision what actually happened. So that's worse, right It kind of yeah, it kind of is now Rob Zombies version of Halloween one hundred percent like it's insanely brutal.
Speaker 9: You know, insanely Yes, yeah, the originally wants that kid with a stick in the winds And yeah, yeah, that.
Speaker 8: Was a strange ending when they had them up at chorus coming on the zombie version towards.
Speaker 9: The end, I thought so too. Oh my god, I'm glad it wasn't.
Speaker 8: Just me strange that was talk about horror. No, I think that's a good point. I mean, but I do think that the you know, I'll tell you here's the here's my I didn't watch this until I was an adult. This film really mean when I say adult, I was like sixteen probably right, fifteen or whatever, you know. But we see the element, we see the not only again, the outlying effects is had on culture, even in the horror genre.
Speaker 2: It was screamed.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's face I'm telling you, this is like the Godfather of horror films, if you will, and right in a sense, and and to find the rules of such and you know, and it kind of it's a good it makes some good points. It really did in a very uh, you know, a technical kind of way. Of how the genre works. And I think it had just impacts on again other levels. I mean one film that scared the ship out of me when I was a child. I think Disney fucking made it from nineteen seventy two. I believe Watcher in the Woods. I watched that some of a bit. Yeah, So I was in the woods every day, man, I was like, oh, dude, in the woods.
Speaker 2: Dude, we got watchers out there. I don't do that.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, I agree the party.
Speaker 2: I was in the woods literally every day, dude, doing wood stuff.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: That's just what I did in my life most of my childhood and grip the mountains on the do wood stuff, you know. And I still did wood stuff, but I was looking over my shoulder and not just for laziers.
Speaker 7: Listening a little bit closer.
Speaker 9: Honorable mention from the chat section something Troublemaker Jonas said, Return to Oz fucking scary.
Speaker 7: It's all about mind control, it.
Speaker 9: Is, but Return to Oz is specifically horrid.
Speaker 2: But I watched I watched Watcher in the Woods at school.
Speaker 7: Yes, so did I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, hey, kids, watch this movie.
Speaker 9: Right because it's a kids movie. And my yeah, I watched it. It was like a for a Halloween thing, like they were like, oh, I would have rather watched fucking Halloween Town or some ship like that.
Speaker 8: For the ELOI also kind of we watched that in school too.
Speaker 2: That was kind of weird.
Speaker 7: Did you guys ever watch the Witches of east Wick?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Also, yeah, horrific kids movie. There was another one under the bed and it was really serious.
Speaker 2: God, that's not did you see the film? Uh? Were thinking of Witches of east Wick or Witches the Royal Doll film role Doll story?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah, witches yep, that.
Speaker 8: Was frightening his ship. Dude, that was like what nineteen ninety Dude, I saw that the theater.
Speaker 7: Dude, that's a Disney film.
Speaker 8: It's like it's a weird dude. Yes, it's ridden. My kid did a roal doll. Them Snosberry's he was talking about when he had them kids taking them. Those are dicks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, JJ.
Speaker 8: Later story, I'm not making these are stories. I'm just going out. I was just making ship up.
Speaker 2: Man. I can't I want if you want me to, I can't wait. What you got me?
Speaker 9: Give me a flavor and look something up.
Speaker 2: On Snosberry flavored. Man, I'll be happy to do that.
Speaker 9: It isn't it's it's KFC flavored.
Speaker 7: Look up?
Speaker 2: Is it? Is it the KFC flavored campfire log? I almost bought one of them.
Speaker 9: Maybe look up this Disney movie. It's called Don't Look under the Bed and just look.
Speaker 8: At the I don't even want to look at that. Well, I'm gonna not look at that, not looking to the this.
Speaker 7: Pull it up.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 7: I hate this guy right now?
Speaker 2: Is this a test?
Speaker 7: JJ? Is that is that campfire log flavored?
Speaker 2: Oh ude, no Stamy scented campfire logs. I'll bring them. The second is delicious. Sorry, I hate, but now it's magical. Dude'll make your holiday season.
Speaker 8: So I don't know why these idiots here at the Albany idiots have now blocked my access from your idiot museum. But I was going to show you the Nexium doctor was running m kilt experiments by by literally forcing their their cult members eye eyeholes open to want force and watch snuff films. Now, they never gots of those seven different dead ladies in the snuff films. They were Mexican and Nexium had an operation on Monterey. I suspect they kidnapped the ladies out of that operation in Moneys.
Speaker 2: Cult members watch.
Speaker 7: It right, Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Strangely enough, he was operating just down the street from where Ewin Cameron was operating, doing the exact same experiments.
Speaker 2: Decades Are Alert.
Speaker 9: Colby told me about that. Colby told me about that. You know, that's so fucked up. It's like they were they were doing like some real Somebody in the comment said, the human centipede. I think rich people do that ship. I think they staple people's fucking lips and assholes together. They do weird mind stuff they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do.
Speaker 9: All kinds of like this is just rich people fun time stuff.
Speaker 2: I got it, speaking of mining. But I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 7: Speaking of another rob zombie film. I have you guys ever seen thirty one, because I mean that that whole film is literally, uh like aristocrats, super uber rich people kidnapping random people off the road for them to fight their lives through a wow.
Speaker 9: Like some kind of fucked up Django fucking man Dingo ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, but they fight through this whole maze that they really amaze.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: Oh shit, So it's it's like a Jigsaw puzzle on steroids where they release all these psycho paths and they bait like these people that were kidnapped have to fight their way through it. If they survive, then they're released, but surprised they don't actually win.
Speaker 2: This is iced T's finest film, Surviving the Game and retake of the Zodiac Killer's favorite story. Oh interesting, most dangerous game.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 8: Oh this is the nineties retaelling of that film. I just thought it was a decent one. You know, they're hunt they pick up a handless man, take them the wilderness and go hunt them.
Speaker 9: Hey, I know a movie that you would like jj for Halloween and watch it tonight.
Speaker 2: What was the one? You tell is it? Don't Look under the Bed.
Speaker 9: Don't Look under the Bed was a Disney movie.
Speaker 2: Savage and that Monster in the Night. Yeah, that's creepy at dude.
Speaker 9: It is in like the boy at the end of the movie.
Speaker 8: Super rapy, how Mandel's and that super rape Yeah about this one dealer, no deal, howie, I'm not getting raped by that monster or some of it.
Speaker 9: He's a germophobe too. He's probably gotten seventeen COVID boosters.
Speaker 2: Dude, come on, this is a scary this is was this a Disney's film.
Speaker 9: This is a film, That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 7: It was so scary to talk.
Speaker 8: About psychological warfare. Dude diddler warfare, dude dilar warfare. I saw this at the theater.
Speaker 9: No, I'm talking about don't look under the bed.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about this monster that was diddling Fred Savage.
Speaker 2: Seemed that was a documentary, right mm.
Speaker 9: Mom made me watch that.
Speaker 2: She was like, oh yeah, let me let me give you a quick tan engine.
Speaker 8: Speaking to documentaries, there's a documentary about kid Didlis from Hollywood and known his Open Secrets, not known as the title.
Speaker 2: In that the.
Speaker 8: Convicted diddler slaps Ben Savage right on the ass and says, hey, your favorite client's here. And that was Gary and what they did to that young man's butthole. But I'm I have to imagine Gary Hoffington has way with the young Ben Savage's butthole that day.
Speaker 7: Wow. Probably, I mean.
Speaker 8: Actually made a rendition and I'll still can find it. I put it to I put that scene to the song of Nirvana Rape Me, because I'm pretty sure that's what happened. It's like a laugh out of myself as that's you know, it's kind of dark I get it, but whatever they probably did his brother judge me Julia Judgement.
Speaker 9: You know, boy means world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boy I called it boy Me Diddler.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but that's his brother.
Speaker 2: Class name of the video I got here my file somewhere. It's a classic. I might have actually might actually be on my YouTube. I don't have no idea anyways, JJ, you were telling me about Diddler's under the Bed.
Speaker 8: No, I'm Michael Myers under the Bed waiting to diddle things.
Speaker 9: It's a movie that you should want to situation huh oh yeah, but it was this is not for kids. It was so fucking scary.
Speaker 2: It's not for kids.
Speaker 9: They said it was, but it was not for kids.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's a whole lot of movies that they did that because once again trauma.
Speaker 2: What a hack writing job. Larry Houdini, get out of town.
Speaker 7: Some of these names have got to be made up.
Speaker 8: Frank's Bacon mccauslin. That is definitely a name made up.
Speaker 2: Name is this?
Speaker 7: Is this?
Speaker 2: Is this the McDonald's world. Is Mary McGee's in this film?
Speaker 7: You know, I was thinking about this earlier today. It's something I mentioned. Uh. The head of the FBI, his fucking name is cash App.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he've been to the cash Like, what the cash App?
Speaker 7: I have no idea.
Speaker 8: I'm pretty sure I thought they named that after him, cash App. No, just I've been saying that. I'm being a smart as.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's it's a real thing. It's so fake.
Speaker 2: It's not Frank Francis Bacon mccheese.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 7: That's true, that's true.
Speaker 9: But j if you need a laugh tonight, a good Halloween movie for you to check out starring Snoop dog is uh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Snoop dog Yes, and it is post Katie Perry California Girls. I will have nothing to do with that man before.
Speaker 9: Before nothing man, Right, Well, you should check this ship out.
Speaker 8: Well, you should check this ship out.
Speaker 2: Snoop DOGG. Can Michael Jackson dance like that?
Speaker 9: Nobody can smoke two bongs at the same time, one from his in one?
Speaker 8: I probably not meth and Matthew wouldn't stand a chance against Corey.
Speaker 2: Now, so he said, does a Halloween film? Is it? What's it called Bones? Well, that's the name of it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's called it's called Bones, and it's starting bones right, No, no, and it's it is not meant to be a comedy and it is abso fuckingutely hilarious.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, so like Bordella blood Corey Feban's finest nineteen ninety six horror film.
Speaker 2: Kind of like that then, right, Yeah.
Speaker 9: I still umbled upon this movie on an accident, and I wish I never had.
Speaker 8: It's pronounced one. I've never seen it. Look at this Snoop Dog doing some devil ship man.
Speaker 7: Yes, surprise surprise MC.
Speaker 8: In this one too, Francis Bacon mc cheese. Now, I'll definitely check this out. It sounds interesting. I've never even seen it. Yeah, okay, okay, kind of your standard black exploitation film cast. She's a pretty classic character in that in that genre, right right, merv this is a made up name. Come on, dude, Merwin Moon dizziter name, Hey, Merlin?
Speaker 7: What within all fairness? A lot of these stage names are made up.
Speaker 21: Yes, yeah, but the way j J pronounces stuff gets me. Read mom, that's not that all say that.
Speaker 9: It's like your jock queen Phoenix oh jaque.
Speaker 8: Yeah, No, he's my favorite phoenix with the name starts with a j mmmm. I think he's the only one that, by the way, So he's category he's on top of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I thank you' all.
Speaker 8: I want to thank y'all again and for Merwin, the magicians and everyone else here this evening here joined me to gill aw g c D on these topics of Halloween, the icult, meso teric review of the nineteen seventy eight cinematic masterpiece and not my favorite John Carpenter film, but an excellent John Carpenter film.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and we bring this thing in for close here and will be well you all to.
Speaker 8: Do some closing thoughts, some summaries on the film, some plugs in the if necessary, some baking.
Speaker 2: Recipes if you if you need be, that's on you. Impact.
Speaker 8: But before we go there, hold that thought.
Speaker 19: Just listen to the old pork job express and take his advice.
Speaker 2: On a darkened, stormy night, all right, on some wild id ache put tall mania.
Speaker 19: I grabs your neck half the back of your favorite head up against a bar room wall, and he looks at crooked in the eye, and he asks you if you have paid your dude, will you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what old.
Speaker 2: Jack Bertanol he says at a time like.
Speaker 19: That, have you paid your dudes, Jack, Yes, sir, the check is in the mail.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, the checks in the mail.
Speaker 8: That's you telling their other JJ from the answer paid your due, Yes, Sarah, the check is in the mail.
Speaker 2: It's my favorite John Carpenter film right there.
Speaker 7: Hell yeah, it's a great trouble.
Speaker 8: Than the Little China's Fanta San Francisco. Long before the processed Church, the weather underground folks there like Chase A. Boudin decided everybody ship on the sidewalk and I caught a couple of bums banging it out behind the restrooms there the Bison paying at the Golden Gate park It was kind.
Speaker 2: Of a disaster experience. A shithole there, pockalyp of shithole post.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's a couple of I was taking my son, a little Kevin, a little human. He's my father, Kevin, the big human. He's named all his children and animals Kevin. It's a weird story, taking Kevin, a little human on a tier by the Bisons one day over there in Golden Gate Parking. We was back, we'll call it circa September of twenty nineteen, and I was like, oh, look.
Speaker 2: There's the Bisons.
Speaker 8: Oh, Look, there's two hobo dudes banging out behind the fucking restrooms right thereverybody checked that out.
Speaker 2: He was thirteen. I mean, you know, little shocking myself and him, I'm sure.
Speaker 8: But these days you got to step over ship and you get a sadly see hoboes banging out and Golden Gate parking near the Bison pin.
Speaker 7: It sounds sounds like, hey, look here, there's the Bisons over here.
Speaker 8: Look you left your folks, and you'll see a couple of hoboes banging it out, butthole style right there behind it, dude, like, adjacent to it, fully out in the open.
Speaker 2: They really weren't trying to hide much. You really couldn't. You couldn't.
Speaker 7: Free Love is alive and well in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: And it's disgusting. Yeah, and I wanted to vomit.
Speaker 7: What what a liberal paradise?
Speaker 2: Oh dude?
Speaker 8: Nothing like nothing says America like two hoboes banging out and the wide open behind the.
Speaker 2: Park.
Speaker 8: That's America right there, American. And then you gotta step over some ships on the way there and whatnot. Cross you might.
Speaker 2: Get stabbed a bunch in between. You never know. That isn't at San Francisco these days, city by the Bayle Gordon spot. Mm hmm, I love it.
Speaker 8: I used to love it for in term like a shithole dude, but has nothing to do with to Night's filmer And haddn't Field Illinois. That's a different that's a different environment.
Speaker 2: Will stab me? Those two pretty stabby there.
Speaker 7: So you know those Illinois people.
Speaker 8: Especially ondnes Day Michael Myers Jesus getting he's getting up in there getting really stabby club though you ain't kid, dude, You ain't kidd millions due two million on TikTok apparently. Do thank you both for joining me here tonight and for your recommendations up tonight's film. Say if I could offer Julia the cosmic peace and closing thoughts on the film and or some suggestions on baking recipes and or life advice and not to get stabbed and hadn't feel in Illinois?
Speaker 2: How do I avoid that? Is haddn't Field Illinois real place?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean I'm sure it's a real place. Uh that you can't be mad at Illinois though, because they also brought us the breakfast Club Ferris Mueller's Day Off and I'm pretty sure, sixteen candles also, But anyways, Illinois is not too bad.
Speaker 2: The Chicago Ripper Crew.
Speaker 8: Oh maybe I'm just the smiley face. I'm just naming various merrors in the Chicago region.
Speaker 9: I mean, at least we have Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and.
Speaker 8: It wasn't you're on the brighton shiny side of Chicago.
Speaker 2: I do love Fort Bueller's Day Off.
Speaker 9: By the way, Yeah, me too. But hey, I love classic horror and this is obviously a staple. Any recipes I can give you that are not Kentucky Fried chicken.
Speaker 2: Would be the recipes of the Kernel.
Speaker 9: Right yeah, yeah, I mean I love this time of year because you can get down on some like fucking chicken in dumplings and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Man, we got some biscuits and some dumplings. Point me in that direction.
Speaker 9: Oh, definitely for sure. But yeah, no, thank you for having me for this one Cosmic Peach podcast. Wherever you listen to podcasts. This was definitely a real barn burner.
Speaker 8: Definitely, speaking of barn burns, you need to burn stuff you want it to smell like KFC.
Speaker 2: I apologize, man, go ahead, No.
Speaker 7: You're good, You're good.
Speaker 9: I'm just gonna say thanks for having me.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, Well, speaking of barn burner, you want to have a real barn burner as well. Along with this barn burner, get yourself smelled like KFC's eleven Urban Spices.
Speaker 2: Get yourself a KFC fire log.
Speaker 9: It doesn't exist if you can't get it on Amazon.
Speaker 8: So not not an official paid endorsement, but it does smell delicious. Nothing says America like eleven herbs and spices. Sir, you can't fire log and you're thirty three. Yeah, I call it thirty three because he's thirty three degree freemason. That's those those are that's the secret number. Eleven's the public number. It's masonics and they got to have a secret number on the So that was.
Speaker 9: Just a JJ fucking So I this, this is the problem is I learned stuff from you, and it's am in front of my friends.
Speaker 2: You're telling me there's a burger element to all this.
Speaker 3: Man, maybe free fries when you get vaccinated. I got vaccinated. You're saying I could get this you delicious fries.
Speaker 2: What I meant.
Speaker 3: But there's also a burger element to this. Let me let me check with Bill neat Hard is it too early in the day. This could be breakfast. Okay, I want you to look at this and think about again. Some people love Hamburger. Some don't really want to respect all ways of life. But if this is appealing to you, just think of this when you think of vaccinations. M I'm getting a very good feeling about vaccination right this moment.
Speaker 7: I can't believe that's real.
Speaker 9: That's way scarier than Halloween.
Speaker 8: Oh I remember, I remember that I was the executive in New York City, right, I.
Speaker 2: Remember on that one.
Speaker 7: I remember people getting excited about getting a Krispy Kreme donut for presenting their BAX cards.
Speaker 8: Like there's a there's a burger element all that there, there's element.
Speaker 7: Those fries look soggy as ship though.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they were nasty the whole thing.
Speaker 2: It's tough to believe that was real. But we live in a muppet world, so.
Speaker 8: No kidding, no kidding, any I think that's their other JJ.
Speaker 2: Thank you for joining me again here, sir, for your very first time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, of course, thanks for having me back for my very first time. And you know I always got to say this is I love horror films, right, I'm a huge fan always have been. But on the other side of that, you also have to be careful what you put into your brain hole because I mean these do have negative side effects, yes, or they can't. It's it's not an automatic thing. But even people that are aware of stuff like this, certain things can still fuck us up. So you know, just always kind of just be aware and if you genuinely feel like something is not good for you, just stop. You know. However, I think people can enjoy horror films and celebrate Halloween responsibly without you know, playing into a lot of this. So after Halloween cats or whatever, right or joining a colt or you know, getting wrapped up in serial killer ship, you know you can.
Speaker 2: There's no need to rip and run, right, There's no need for any ripping and running.
Speaker 7: Right right, right right, So I just.
Speaker 2: Especially Michael Marers.
Speaker 9: Butthole absolutely, I'm with Jacob on that too.
Speaker 7: Just just want to say, I hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween and uh yeah, definitely yes.
Speaker 2: Exactly fat person, but.
Speaker 7: No no baking recipes. I'm waiting until I find the perfect one that's gonna fit this audience. But otherwise you can find me pretty much anywhere at Rise to Liberty at Rise to Liberty Pod, or you can find me Beware the mocking Bird on substack, or you can go to my store Rise to Liberty dot store and go get yourself a hoodie, long sleeve shirt, whatever. I got some really cool mind control designs and also all sorts of fun stuff and otherwise you can check out. Tomorrow, I'm doing a show with William Ramsey about the West Memphis three. We're gonna start tearing that whole case.
Speaker 9: Will what's up?
Speaker 8: I will forward to your appearance here on Fridays this week as well.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, I will be back on Friday with Dana and oh yes.
Speaker 2: Pull process.
Speaker 8: That would be good to catch up with Dana on some of her research and mash together some of the ideas I've been looking at. We've been exchanging some brief notes every recent days and on such matters. It'll be it'll be a real bar burner.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I do think of you all here tonight for joining me here, and we'll have to do some more occults and or Eric reviews in the future. I'll put all your links in the show notes, including Julia's ed Guynes Stu recipe.
Speaker 2: Thanks Julie, for as well.
Speaker 9: You're so welcome.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, thanks everybody.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And tomorrow night eight and nine thirty p Mester Center Times The Adventures of Muppet Mikey, the Life and Crimes of Which and his pal laser tag ted.
Speaker 3: There's thousands of Americans out there, by the way, I've been shot with a laser beating twice.
Speaker 8: Stay vigilant, folks, they and sadly they got they got ted twice.
Speaker 2: So you know, watch six.
Speaker 8: So any last comments alibi statement suggestions. Thanks thanks, First the interweaves in the chat, I'm way behind them, which so.
Speaker 2: Like to see.
Speaker 8: Uh hope everyone's feels informed entertained about buttholes we forgot that the Julie and I forgot to do the trans investigation on Jamie Lee Curtis walk at the table there for a future discussion. But other than that, we'll see those muppets see these muppets from Langley another time. There are good to see him around at the end, though, buddy, you must be a six sadistic son of a bitch stick ground to get your dick knocked into the derial all the time. But I like your south there, your motivations of being wrong all the time.
Speaker 2: Keep me you know, they keep me motivated.
Speaker 8: So any last comment suggestions there other JJ or Julia the concert.
Speaker 7: Peach Happy Halloween, Yeah, happy.
Speaker 2: Halloween up Untilangley or or awesome.
Speaker 8: No, thanks of your maps, thanks for joining us to get little GCD even r R. I appreciate your time. Just kidding. I don't go fuck yourself and catch you next time.
Speaker 6: Joe, all right, paint, let's kill it.
Speaker 2: S size baby.
Speaker 4: Size baby, Oh right, chop annihilate my victos. Mike is back with the same old sass talking, grab a holding you tightly, glow like a lantern, scaring you night leave.
Speaker 7: Will I ever stop?
Speaker 4: No glory stroke, turn off the lights and the show On Halloween, I rock a knife and go men told light up the.
Speaker 2: Shape and seven nurse in the temple. Damn blood dripping from my eye wounds.
Speaker 4: I'm killing insaaning in my masking it jumpsuit badly when I say a whole family, anything less than your death is a heel of merick it or treat it so happy hell today, shoot me six times, then I'll still walk away before he has a problem. She can't solve it.
Speaker 2: Check out the stain of the need to resolve it.
Speaker 1: Size size baby,