Speaker 1: All right, welcome back to six g Agenda. We're back with you a little bit early in the morning. We're doing a little bit of an early morning broadcast. Fourth of July Independence Day. Baby, we're still independent for now, seemingly independent, right yeah. Yeah, so Happy Independence Day everybody. We're just chilling. Got the day off work, you know, one of our what six days a year or whatever we get. You know, Trump says it's too much. I saw this thing where Trump was saying that we got too many holidays and workers want to work more. Yeah, it's like, yeah, you're just got the wrong pulse read buddy.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm adding that to the thing a list of things where I'm like yos on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, good morning. But obviously you're listening to this whenever you're listening to this. So how we doing. Yeah, welcome back. Hopefully everybody's been joined. Last episode, we got real deep with Ben and uh yeah, that dropped on I guess that'll be the fourth of July Day episode for you guys, So that'd be cool but cool. Yeah, So today we're going to talk a little bit about Internet things, bodies, et cetera. We touched on it before said, we give that to you. So we're going to go deep today. But first I want to kind of start off with this video that's been circling around social media. You may have seen it. It's an old interview I mean clearly. I mean this is from what like the sixties seventies. This looks like almost black and white, but not as fuck. So we're gonna play this and we're gonna kind of lay some context down and then we'll get into it.
Speaker 3: Percent water and it's also got electrolytes in it, which we know to be salt, potassium, different minerals. That means we're a salt battery. No different than the car battery, different than something like that. And there's a patent actually called the Cali patent, which i'll hold up here for the camera to see. And this patent actually was developed in eighteen ninety seven, and not much has been done with it because at that time everyone was afraid of electricity. In this case, doctor Clark developed a product using a nine volt battery. I'll just show you back there. It is nine volt battery and this particular unit you just snap on your wrist with two wristbands.
Speaker 1: You have a minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you snap it on your wrist. Just to prove that I'm a circuit. I pushed the little green light and the thing is on, and if I put my hands together, you can hear that I'm a circuit, and I'm a closed circuit at this point.
Speaker 1: Now with that, we get a sound when you put your hands together.
Speaker 3: Because I close the circuit. Now when I take my hands apart, obviously, the electricity is now being able to flow through the body.
Speaker 1: All right. So that's some basic you know. You may have heard that. You may know that, but what that does is kind of lay the groundwork for you are an electromagnetic or electrode like body, right, And so that could even go into ores. We could get crazy with ores and all kinds of shit on that, but just keeping it to the topic. For instance, an electrician is always told to keep one hand in his pocket whenever he's working on a outlet because that would keep him from accidentally going like this whenever he's touching electricity. And then he's done because now that runs through his heart and it's over right over. So that proves just right there that your body's an electrotro circuit. So we're going to look into that patent that he talked about, because what that does is kind of ties into the Internet of bodies. He said that there wasn't much done with it. I argue that after this interview came out, people start are doing a lot with it, and maybe even him, maybe he was even a part of doing some of these things, you know what I mean. I wouldn't even put it past that guy. So there was a Microsoft pattern that he referred to, the human body data, human body activity data linked to Wait, this is linked to digital currency. Oh okay, so wait, this one might be different, but we're going to get into it still, and then we'll look up the other CALI pattern. There's no way this is different though, Okay hold on followed by Microsoft Technology License LLC. We got a long patent number the titles cryptocurrency system using body activity data. See I didn't even know this one. Maybe a whole other pattern that has exactly to do with what we're talking about. We'll get into the patent he talked about too, because this is crazy. I mean, what the hell. So there's a system where body activity is used to mine or validate digital currency transactions. So essentially, sensors monitor your biological functions your brave brain waves, but blood flow, your eye movement, body heat, heart rate, and your neural response to media advertising, for instance. So these are measurable responses that are tracked whenever you perform tasks and interact with content, move around, or just think about things, so the system validates that work was performed in issues a digital reward kind of like Pavlov's dog, where you know, it's the reward system on your brain, so tied to the Internet of bodies in cybernetics, this patent and bodies full spectrum cybernetic control. The body is a sensor collecting real time biometric data and the system feeds back a digital reward or a nudge, creating a behavior loop. Currency or access is linked to bodily compliance and engagement. This cybernetics applied not to machines, but it gets applied to your human behavior. So what they're talking about is that your body could be literally hooked up and tracked whenever it comes to currency. And but what we're going to get into is the wearables and everything that would make something like this possible. They're clearly trying to hook you up to something and uh and yeah, we're going to get into it, dude, because you don't want to become a biological cog in the machine, producing data, validating transactions. I mean, that's all it's really talked about. And generating energy, that's the important one, because we don't want to become batteries. If you look behind me, there's a there's a logo, and that logo kind of looks like the Matrix. That's because this whole concept of this show, I mean, yeah, there's a little terminator aspect to it or minority report aspect to it, with predictive pleasing that we've gotten into, but mainly Matrix was possibly a tale of the future that was told to us and uh yeah, dude, So that's why we got to watch for it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: So who's developing these patents? We got DARPA, MIT, Samsung, Huawei, uh and Microsoft. So we got to watch him. And you know, we've talked about RFK and how he wants America pretty much everybody in America to be wearing a wearable for the MAHA movement. Obviously, that guy's he's out of his mind. He's got Rabbi Schmoolly and talking through his talking through his ass Bro, he's got his hands like a puppet and got him talking. Dude. It's crazy, man, it's locking crazy. I know, hands my ass making me telling you right now that for yours I want everybody wearing wearables. Yeah, dude, you we're not wearing wearables that we can track our How about you just get the dies out of the food and do what you said you do. You know what I'm saying. Don't turn this into some kind of sucking you know, cyberpunk crazy bulls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, just unfat America. Stop trying to do this weird shit, man. Yeah, like, just unfat America. Oh, it's all right.
Speaker 1: So there was this scientific report that we have touched on and we're gonna elaborate, and it's called your body is a Sensor, And it's pretty much an emerging technological paradigm that is kind of mainstream become in that way at least. But as the lines blurred between biological and digital systems, the human body is increasingly being integrated into the global network of sensors and data systems. This convergence is not theoretical, clearly, it is already happening through wearables, implants, biosurveillance, structure and understanding the Internet of things and Internet of bodies, which we're going to get into along with cybernetics, which is that science we told you about about how we could hook your biology and make it compatible with technology. Essentially, it's essential for comprehending what we're going to get into with the future hurdles we're going to have. So what is the internet of things? That refers to a network of interconnected physical objects embedded with technological sensor software, and other technologies to collect and exchange data with other devices. So an example would be like a smart thermostat right, it's connected to cars, factory robotics, RFID tagged inventory, wearable health monitors. All those would be examples. And you know, like with the fires in the Palisades and people talked about how the people with smart meters their house went up, but then there's people without smart It's like they try to say that they like made it blow. I mean they can maybe remote technology tech just remote woop your house is done. Yeah, who knows.
Speaker 2: They just crank it to a thousand or something. They overload it, right, zaps it. Yeah, it zaps it makes the furnace go and open flames.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, the alleged purpose of all this is automation, real time analytics, predictive maintenance, but I think it's for surveillance and mainly that's it and control. The Internet of things allows environments to be aware of what's happening within them, sensing and responding with minimal human intervention. They're trying to streamline and make everything just ooop, just does its thing, dude, and there's no humanity connected to it. And that's the worst part, you know, because if you're getting like arrested for some shit that you haven't done yet, and on top of that, you have like a non human doing like arresting you, so you don't even have any kind of humanity to plead to at that point, and you're being completely governed and ruled by something with no heart, no emotions, no feelings, you know what I mean, and just straight logic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just imagine a robot like arresting you. You may potentially rob an old lady like what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Right, We talk about crazy shit on the show. So you could argue that we seem to be like somebody that could be an extremist, right because we talk about crazy things, but I have no violent bone in my body. Now, I do have protection rights given me by God, which is in the Bill of Rights, right, because that is right. By the way, the Bill of Rights are all inherently self evident, which means that it was given to us by God. There's no arguing it. These are our God given rights. So therefore, yes, I'm protective because I can be, you know what I'm saying, and because I have the right. But I'm not violent. And so they try to use your any kind of rebellion of protection from infringement on your rights and call you violent extremists. Yeah, that's fucked up. That's some evil shit.
Speaker 2: I like to think some of the some of the things that I say on here are a little wild, but they're all hypothetical.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know, we like to throw around a lot of conjecture on this show. I'd say, we've never said anything true. Yeah, yeah, if you're just listening, If you're just listening, I gave a little wink and a nod, you know what I mean, Like, not literally, but yeah, come on, dude.
Speaker 2: That didn't find Megatron like, come.
Speaker 1: On, like, yeah, that's a fact. So yeah, Let's get into the three generations of the Internet of body devices. So you got external, internal, and interconnected or integrated. So the wearables would be the external, implanted devices which you're coming are going to be the internal, and then interconnected integrated would be devices that not only collect the data but also interact with the cloud AI with your internal and externals and everything is all connected. You see what I'm saying. Does this all make sense now that you know you call it the internet things? But now that we've laid it out, it's like it's gonna be everywhere. And you can already see with Alexa and with smart refrigerators and smart that you're getting there.
Speaker 2: Very Freddy is everywhere. Man Like they're the people got people got their fridge reminding them of Pokemon restocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, dude, you got to refill on your yogurt and it's like I'm trying to cut down on my dairy. It's like, no, go get that yogurt. You know what I mean, It's just fucking annoyedit Like whoa. It's like, dude, one day you're gonna be taking a piss and then it's gonna be like that one movie where there's gonna be like a banner across the wall that just says, oh, your potassium levels are high, you don't get to have a you know, you have to have a banana. You don't get that French toast this morning, yea. And then like literally you don't even get to get the French toast out of your own fucking pantry because it won't let you because your old house is gonna be smart. It's kind of like that what was that movie when we were growing up as a Disney movie with the Smart House, you know, and it was the woman and then like she wouldn't let them like do things and she tried to like run their whole life. Ah, dude, it was the lady from Married with Children. She was in Sons of Anarchy. She was the Mom and Sons of Anarchy. Look up Mom and Sons of Anarchy. No, no, no, Mom, Sons of Anarchy. Okay, she so is that lady. But she she was the Smart Home and it was pretty much just called like smart house or some shit. Yeah. Katie Sagal, Katie Sagal, Yeah, yeah, yeah, she killed it. And look up, Katie Sagel, smart home, just smart house, yeah, smart house is literally called smart house. Dude. Oh it's it's nothing special. Yeah, it's nothing special. You could have found it easy. But uh yeah. And the whole thing. This came out when we were kids. Brother, you know what I mean, nineteen this is for us. Well, this man came out when you were born. This came out whenever I was a kid. Yeah, I always shows you. I'm a little older than just in here.
Speaker 2: I was born the next year.
Speaker 1: My brother, whoa two thousand baby, I'm still a nineties baby. Let's go, Hey, I got some years under my belt, you know what I'm saying. Hell yeah. So anyway, there's gonna be a lot of data collected by this shit. Dude. It's gonna be ram By K and Katie Sagal's not gonna let you have your fucking shake in the morning, you know what I'm saying. So anyway, heart rate, brainwag, sleep cycles, glucose levels, DNA, genomic data. That's the one I worry about the most. Behavioral emotional responses. I also worry about the most. These are the things being tracked, and they're arguing in Congress right now at the best that people are more healthy whenever they interact with their own health data. So that's why they want you to wear wearables, because the studies show that the more interactive you are with your health, which in other words, means if you're a person who exercises, then you probably wear a whoop strap or check your shit. So you're already inclined to be a person to do that. My point is they want to slap it on everybody, even people that sit around and then argue, no, no, no, that wearable is going to make you get up off your ass and go run around. It's like, no, it's not that. So your numbers are skewed because you're saying that people interact more with wearables and stuff that the healthy people do that already. So I bet you if you put it on unhealthy people, you're not going to see the same numbers. See what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Definitely not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what they're doing, dude. But they're trying to sell it like it's gonna be what fixes shit is, Just put this fucking whoop strap on and now you're gonna be a healthy guy. That's not how it works, you know, No, it's the classic. You know. It's like it's like ozempic. You know what I mean. It's like, let's just fucking paralyze your stomach. You don't need to eat, you know what I'm saying. That food's gonna eat. Yeah, dude, people are gonna be dying from.
Speaker 2: Like you don't have to do your diseasing, but take ozembic and then you'll be healthy again.
Speaker 1: Dude, that ozempic's gonna watch. Just give it like ten fifteen years. You're gonna be seeing some weird shit going on, for sure.
Speaker 2: The zempis yep.
Speaker 1: So now your body would be a censor with all these interactive things we already know about, all the Internet of things that would be connected to that. So how does cybernetics play its role in this, which we've kind of talked about. You should as a listener, you probably already know. But cybernetics is the study of systems of control, communication, and feedback, originally developed no other time than World War two era military technology, and later extended to biological and social systems. So another World War two era fucking we're trying to do some occult fucked up shit from the Nazis, essentially, and so this is why eugenics and why genetic engineering and all these things came around then too, because they're doing cybernetics. They're trying to figure out what can get people to interact with this technology, and is the technology coming from occult rituals possibly? So we know that we don't want to fuck with this shit, that's all I gotta say. I mean, we don't. I don't look at science the way most people look at it when it comes to technology. So when I'm talking about like technology, I just look at it like, oh, who's doing you know, it's probably some weird to cull to the people getting into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's always the people who make the most advancements in technology are the weirdest fuckers because that's all they do. Oh yeah, they don't have anything outside life.
Speaker 1: Dude, pull up this video right now. We're gonna get off on a sidetrack because this is the type of weird people that we're talking about. Okay, the guy who owns Penalty or Alex Karp. Look up Alex Karp fencing all laced urine and as a listener, I'm sure you're like fentanyl laced urine, fent and nyl laced urine. I swear to god, this guy is a psychopath. This guy owns Palenteer. Everything play the first one. I may be wrong here, guys, but this should be it. Okay, it's a compilation of how psycho he is. Okay, so this guy Okay, Okay, So okay, Yeah, look up a lower purpose Alex Karp Lower Purpose Alex Karp Interview. You guys have to hear this. I mean, this is insane. This guy. This guy owns Palenteer along with Peter Teele, who we've talked agnauseum about. But this guy's as much of a psycho, if not more so. He says, everybody has a higher purpose. I have a lower purpose. My lower purpose is to fly drones. This is the higher purpose for me.
Speaker 2: Kind of like with a lower purpose. Well, I love.
Speaker 1: The idea of getting a drone and having light fentanyl laced urine spraying on analysts who tried to screw us. There we go. So that's the type of ship. Dude. This guy is a literal psychopaths fucking weird. Oh. I just anybody who's fucked with me, I just want to spray fentanyl laced urine on them with a drone. What the fuck are we talking about.
Speaker 2: How the second the planes go over, like the burning for like the forest fires and shop and they let out all that like that red the red stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Yeah it smoke, you can smoke and yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh it's like that, but it's just fentanyl lace his dude, and you.
Speaker 1: Know, like that'll kill all of them problems, literally talking about I want to kill them, but not only do I want to kill them, because everybody knows it takes like one grain of sand of fent and all to kill somebody. He's like, I'm gonna fucking throw a whole vat inside of pis, you know what I mean, mix it together and send barrels of this ship and spray it everywhere. Like that's the type of shit he's thinking about. Just so you know, So I just want to point out these people that are running these companies that are coming in that private uh you know, military contracted funded companies like Polunteer and Oracle and all these different dude, they're all psychopaths. The ORB. We've talked about the ORB. If you haven't seen that, go back to the nine the Orb, all that and the and the Egg because that shit was crazy with Sam Altman and what he's trying to bring in. Anyway, let's get back to it. I just want to get off on that little side tangent, because I mean, what the hell, dude, these guys are psychopaths.
Speaker 2: When I told my mom about the ORB, her her face was just dumb dumbfounded. She was like, you're kidding. She was super into it.
Speaker 1: I love that, dude. So I love that you talk to your mom about this year. She she has a little six g agender. She into the six G I think, so, I think, so let's go. Let's go, dude, Yeah, shout out to the moms. Dude. I have my mom tell me whoever we first started, She's like, oh, I want to come on for one, just one episode, you know, And I'm like, Mom, well, you would be lost, and you would be trying to talk about like because she's the type two like she likes to talk. She wants to talk, you know, kind of like you know, I get it from her, for sure, I get it, honestly, But she would just be talking about crazy like it wouldn't even be We'd be talking about the Housewives of fucking Orange County or some ship. By the end we wouldn't even be talking about you know what I mean, Mormon wives or.
Speaker 2: So so many topics covered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's awesome. Yeah, shout out to the moms. Anyway, So feedback loops like homeostasis in the body or a thermostat systems are optimized via constant monitoring and adjustment. That's kind of stuff we'll be looking at, like for your health and everything else. And I argue that, you know, whenever you're dealing with in the future, if they decide to have a carbon tax, right, because you know your carbon footprint, right, we've already been predictively programmed, you know, mentally with the whole carbon footprint concept and how big your carbon footprint emissions is, even though we know that like every military you know, produces way more pollution than all people combined. Like if every person lowered their carbon emissions to like zero, we would still be polluting everything because it's not regular everyday people. It's like corporations. So anyway, that's just an important note to have. So they're just doing this for control, it's not for the earth. So yeah, so you would get a carbon credit tied to a carbon I mean to a social credit score, right, and so your carbon credit would be like how much money you get like a stipend a month. Right, So whenever you have this universal basic income that they've talked about, whenever AI runs everything, and you know, most people don't have jobs, those people that lose their jobs from AI, they probably be put into the system first, and it would be probably the trial run, and you would have your carbon this is how much your carbon emissions is, and you probably get like an app that tells you like the levels, you know, and then you're like, you get more money if you lower your carbon and then the more things you do, whether it's like don't need a lot of sugar, because your whole fridge will be checking that and checking your monitor and then sending that to your insurance company, and then your social credit score will go up down if you fuck around, you know what I mean. That's the type of shit we're talking about, all connected, centralized, like that.
Speaker 2: Fuck that, Fuck that dude.
Speaker 1: But dude, we talked about the Golden Dome. Man, I feel like that's what that with the Geospatial Institute, which are man Sims cough cough, you know what I'm saying. I mean, he's he's in there. I wish you would get in there and you know, do some covert action for us. But anyway, so wow, dude, I'm gonna give myself in trouble.
Speaker 2: Asking him to get himself fired.
Speaker 1: Dude, no, no, no treason anyway. Yeah, okay, dude, you know how I can name like five politicians have committed treason in the past like ten years. Get the fuck out of here. I would never name it because it's allegedd I'll get sued. But anyways, so yeah, man, uh fuck, where are we even at right now? I mean we just went out. Yeah. So the geospatial they're saying, like, dude, you won't be able to get anywhere. You won't be able to run or hide anywhere. Right that mixed with the Golden Dome and the satellites tracking and gritting everything, and then you're connected to the Internet of Things, you ain't getting out of there.
Speaker 2: It's over odd.
Speaker 1: It sounds like some weird dystopian future, but I don't think it's far away.
Speaker 2: Once you're connected, there's just no disconnecting because then you're part of it. Then you're gonna be in a cloud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're connected to the cloud. And once you're connected to the cloud. You can't just run away and get in the cave anywhere. It's done.
Speaker 2: No, you're over with.
Speaker 1: So yeah, man, we'll see cybernetics does enable the predictive control over individual biology, which is how that plays the role and behavior through AI enhanced surveillance and response systems. So we know who's bringing it to fruition the World Economic Forum, you got the Fourth Industrial Revolution. They've talked about DARPA. Of course, whose grandpa started DARPA, Jeff Bezos. Right, so you got people that are in here doing what they're gonna you know what I'm saying. They're in the next generation of this class of people that are rolling shit out. Now, what is Jeff Bezos rolling this? Well, whenever you're sitting at home and everything gets delivered to your house because you're stuck at home, kind of like COVID shit. Right, that's the type of shit we're looking at, dude. COVID was a trial run to see what they could pull off.
Speaker 2: Bezos is doing real ones coming Bethos is doing all kinds of shit. Oh yeah, sending women into space allegedly.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, dude, you know what's funny? Okay, So his wedding, his wedding, right, So I thought he was close with like, you know, Katie Perry and his wife were like all close because of that uh space whatever mission, whatever you want to call it. They didn't even get into anyway. So Orlando Bloom and her like just broke up. This is such like pop like this is some weird shit. So anyway, Orlando's blooming her just broke up, right. And so I saw that like a few days before his wedding, and then I saw pictures of him, you know, his wedding and the people there, and I saw Orlando Bloom was there, right, And I was like, huh was Katy Perry there? Just because I was curious because I know that she just went on this mission and she's all your buddy buddy, right, like best friends with him. I was like, I wonder who they like more? Sure enough, dude, he was the only he was there. She wasn't. I was like, damn, that's crazy. Damn, that's crazy, bro.
Speaker 2: So that just lets you know who's because of him.
Speaker 1: I get maybe she didn't want to be around or maybe you know who knows, dude, But I just think it's funny that she didn't go whenever. She was like, just hey man, whatever, that's crazy though. I thought that was funny as fuck. You brought that up, and I was just thinking about there. And then there's a couple other like famous people who are like, wow, we're like the only people not invited to their wedding. We must not be cool. It's like, you weren't the only motherfucker's not invited? Are you saying you're the only people out of like what your elite class of celebrity friends? Like, shut the fuck up. Oh I'm sorry you didn't get that, like what.
Speaker 2: Wedding?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you think people are gonna feel bad about that? Get out of here. Okay, So let's get into who owns these corporations that owned all these different create Holy shit, dude, there's just a big this list. Google Alphabet owns Fitbit, deep Mind, which is AI and health, and then you got Apple, which is pushing health tracking with Apple Watch. And then you have the non invasive glue coox monitoring. You got the the heartbeat whatever. Microsoft is involved in digital IDA and biometric integration. Then you got neuralink of course self. I mean that's just self explanatory. And then Phillips and Abbott is producing implantable and wearable health monitoring devices, and Amazon Alexa Health and Halo band Ai for oh Alexa Health. Oh what's she doing? I thought she was just there to fucking play music in your kitchen while you cook, chop some onions or something. Now she's gonna let you, Yeah, dude, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh now she's gonna judge you on your fucking health.
Speaker 1: And this just shows how they just little by little, they just inch an inch. They tiptoe in there. Dude, the door.
Speaker 2: Every time you come home with groceries, she's like, ugh, more pudding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey man, I just smashed four snack packs last night.
Speaker 2: I'm not judging, dude.
Speaker 1: I got I got a four pack of snack packs last night. I ate two of them. I came back ate the third one and I was like, I'll leave the last one. An hour later, I came back in with no spoon. I opened the top and I fucking squeezed all of it into my mouth. Dude. Oh that's how much I love pudding. Bro, I love putting. Don't ever bring up pudding around me, dude. I'm like, you know right now.
Speaker 2: It was so graphic.
Speaker 1: Jesus. Bro, Bro, you bring hey, you bring some jelly donuts or some pudding around me. We're gonna have to bring law and Order SVU.
Speaker 2: And don't bring the donuts into this.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have to bring law and order SVU and this motherfucker. Bro, it's about to get weird. It's about to get weird. Dude. All right, I'm sorry. I'm sorry everybody. We're having a little fun. See early in the morning, we have a good time. I wish, man, I wish. Here's what I wish. I wish that we could get this going to the point where we could do this all the time with you guys talking to my listeners. You know, we do the live all day. We fucking you know, have our ship going to where it is chilling here during the day and just fucking throwing down anyway one can dream, one can dream.
Speaker 2: We'll get there someday, dude, I believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get there some way or another, you know what I mean. Absolutely, if I gotta get on the dark web, I will so. Yeah. Mit Media Lab and Harvard with Institute Standford Biodesign are some think tanks that are kind of getting this bringing this in. Uh So, they've been leading research in biointegrated electronics, soft robotics, and AI assisted medical technology. You also have the Brooking of Brookings Institute RAND Corporation, which is publishing policy papers on the ethics and control frameworks around Internet of bodies. So they're setting the acceptable moral framework for what they could do to us. I'm glad we don't have a say in this. They just get to decide, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love to have a say on if a fucking AI made decisions on me medically, you know what I mean, it'd be really sick when if I'd be like, I choose to have a person evaluate me, valuating the situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I choose to make my own decisions, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That'd be cool. Yeah, that'd be dope.
Speaker 1: But yeah, So the ability to remotely monitor, influence, and even control biological functions introduces powerful capabilities for both care and control. Because I mean, this could be helpful for people, Like that's the problem with this. It's a two edged sword that could be helpful for people, but there's too much room for control factions and power power swings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: The implications that we're talking about kind of touches on the privacy, sovereignty, social credits systems, and biopolitics that we'll have to contend with if this comes to fruition. So your body is no longer just your own, it is becoming part of the vast data ecosystem. Ecosystem through the Internet of bodies and cybernetic feedback loops, the individuals quantified, categorized, and potentially modified. And understanding the convergence of the Internet of Things, Internet of bodies and cybernetics reveals a future where humans are just not just users of technol but components with it and possibly controlled by it. I argue, So current emerging technologies, you got human trials with the neuralink implanted in the brain for high bandwidth brain computer interaction, and the goal is to enable they say, typing and control devices and memory enhancement. But he said that Elon has said himself that you'll be able to talk without You'll be able to speak without speaking. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, essentially, what is that called like telepathy?
Speaker 1: Yes, and he just made a patent, by the way, you should you got your Google pulled up look up a telepathy patent. Neuralink. Yeah, that just that was done I believe in March or February of this year. So he just patented. He trademarks what they call blind What is that called blind sight? And telekinesis. Telekinesis so what you can move shit with this? So not only can you speak, but you can move shit with it. I'm confused because telekinesis is when you move things with your mind. So the application filed in early March pertained to the neuralinks first productive telepathy a brain computer interface that aims to enable users to control devices with their thoughts. Blind Sight is an implant that it aims to restore vision and individuals who are blind. Telekinesis The term musk has used interchangeably with telepathy, relating to controlling devices using one's mind. Okay, that makes more sense. So the telekinesis is like a computer that you control with your mind. Neuralink's prime study involves the placement of a small, cosmetically invisible implant in the area of a person's brain that plans movements. The N one implant is designed to interpret one's neural activity to assist them in operating a computer or smartphone by simply intending to move simply intend to do it and then it happens. That's almost like it's like instant manifestation.
Speaker 2: Right, like your brain like you don't even realize, like the waves your brain is sending to like your arm when you move it. Yeah, that's exactly what that's saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you may have heard this from Joe Rogan, the guy who went on Joe Rogan that was able to play video games in chess hands free. That was whenever telepathy was first achieved in twenty twenty four during the Prime Study. After that, twenty nine year old quadriplegic Noland Arbau did that. But yeah, two other individuals have since been implanted with the BCI through the Prime Study. Combine the quote. Combine the Prime Study participants have now had their links implanted for over six hundred in seventy days and used telepathy for over forty nine hundred hours. So it's coming, dude. I mean, they're proving it out right now.
Speaker 2: It's uh yeah, yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 1: And that's that's next level shit, you know what I mean. So what we're talking about doesn't even seem that crazy when you know that that's happening right now, right so yeah. The next Gen N three program from DARPA is a non evasive brain machine interface like wearables eeg. Skull caps that decode thought patterns in real time. Wow. Yeah, I've seen those, like you know where they put that shit on your skull and then they kind of read your I think that started whenever they were like watching your dreams, you know, when they did like dream studies and they would watch people's dreams and all that shit through their brain waves. I think that was the development of this technology, and that was their way of developing it without you knowing that that's what the real intention was, right, It's so crazy. Do they could use psychology? It's almost everybody's favorite field, right, Like I know a lot of people that just want to be a psychologist, including myself. I used to want to, but it is the field that really just produces all this science of manipulation and behavioral modification and control. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder if like there's gotta be some invisible inks like scenario going on here, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, definitely, yeah. Yeah. Digital pills and internal biosensors Proteus Digital Health formerly backed by a couple companies. I don't want to pronounce. Their technology was pills with ingestible microchips that activate in the stomach and transmit data to external wearables. That's fucking scary because you could get that shit in you and not even know. Like smart dust. That shit's the size of grains of sand and can be implanted or rejected monitoring pH pressure, glucose, or neural activity. Dude, that's that smart dust that I was talking about where they thought that they found some WHOA. I just we should probably bleep that out anyway. I'm just kidding. We're gonna be on YouTube, though they'll probably hit us for that guarantee. It probably maybe not though.
Speaker 2: Well, so those the dieget or they like the edible chips or whatever, do you shoot them out or do they just stay in there?
Speaker 1: I'm sure they just like do their thing right, stay around, They stick around. They just like implant themselves in.
Speaker 2: Spider Man just hang onto the wall real quick.
Speaker 1: Well, they're calling him implantables. I mean they called that a microscope sensor that oh wait, let me get back up here, internal biosensor. I mean, it doesn't really stay if it comes out, you know, you might you got digital tattoos then flexible skin, applied circuits with monitor health and locations. Uh. Two episodes ago, we had a a thumbnail for our episode and that was depicting exactly what we're talking about. The brave New world. Digital tattoos. Yeah, with the little QR code on it. I mean they've they've they've done the digital tattoo thing, like when people that are really into tattoos where they get like the the ones that like light up in the dark, and then they have the other ones that are like electro magnetic it can play a song, you know what I mean or whatever. So yeah, there's gonna be uh that they're they're fucking with that already where you can scan it and then play a song. I mean that's crazy. So uh yeah. Digital idea that'll be coming is iris scans, fingerprints, voice, and eventually DNA. I mean that's the shit I'm worried about. With the World Bank Gates Foundation, they're all funding those things, which are the things that I most worry about. Uh yeah, that's gonna be crazy. So you got vaccine linked blockchain ideas as well invisible quantum dot tattoo and plant that records immunization history directly under the skin. This is backed by the Gates Foundation again an M I T. Media Lab. These are these are real things, and think tanks people are people are like, I'm not just reading off a bunch of random shit that's not happening right now. People are really making these things and funding it, and it just hasn't been rolled out. And they've been pushing for Like when when COVID happened, they pushed for it. You know, when the nine to eleven happened, they pushed for the initial part of all this. And the next thing's coming, dude. I mean when you talk about you know, we're gonna get into maybe we were talking about and Or and the false flag thing earlier, and I think that that might be the next not literally and Or in the false flag, but I just think that what they're doing is they're showing the tactics to get used. Go ahead and explain it so they know what I'm saying. The context in the.
Speaker 2: New season of and Or, Like I guess if you don't know the the and Or is leading up to the Rogue One, which is just just setting up the rebellion that leads into the original trilogy of Star Wars.
Speaker 1: The rebellion of the Empire.
Speaker 2: They're rebelling against the empire, right right, right, Yeah, Now, in this false flag scenario that we're talking about, they're trying to set up and they're trying to stage an insurrection on this planet because they need to harvest the planet for the mineral that they need to build the Death Star and the power to Death Star. So what they do is they just stage Empire and ISB people there and just pretty much being a nuisance, right, just policing, and eventually there becomes, uh, they're a protest and during that protest, one of the soldiers that is out in the riot gets sniped and that's what starts the genocide. It just starts a full on killing spree of these people. And it's the entire idea of it is to stage this insurrection against the ISB and against the minerals al so they can kill everybody and harvest the planet.
Speaker 1: We see that going on in multiple regions of the world right now, currently Ukraine. That's like the whole deal that Trump made with them was the mineral resources and also Israel. I mean, that sounded just like the Israel day with genocide. I don't think they really care about the reason they care about the land, so they can then create the great, Greater Israel and fulfill the Greater Israel project that they've written about for a long time ago, and now that's finally coming to fruition for them. So yeah, what we're getting at is, you know, they want this stuff that we've been talking about this whole episode to happen, and the only way they'll get there is if they kind of get us to concede, right, because right now what you're hearing, you're like, come on, nobody will go for this, that's crazy. But I argue they've already normalized it. If they get you to be scared enough, you would go for it because it already seems like it's normal enough, and then whatever you're scared of would kind of like, you know, you weigh your fears at that point, right, And so yeah, that's why we got into that part because that's definitely important tie right in.
Speaker 2: Do you want more of what just happened here, which is completely fake? Or do you want protection?
Speaker 1: Right? I'd rather uh, I'd rather know protection. I'll just figure it out. Yeah, yeah, I'd rather makesession. It's kind of like the mafia where they're like, come on, you gotta pay for that protection, you know what I mean, It's like, yeah, maybe I don't need it. Yeah, uh yeah. Body is a node technology with six G Human integration is research that's being done by Samsung, Huawei and wef. These are reports from them that envisions the body as a communication device, using the scan bones or tissues as data channels in a biological mesh network. We've shown you in the beginning of the episode. Clearly that guy could just wear a simple wearable on his wrists, close his hands and he could make ship beep. Imagine how far that's cane.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Wi Fi sensing devices that see your location, gestures, breathing, and even heartbeat using Wi Fi reflections. Did you know that your Wi Fi can locate where you are in the home? Yes, right now. Yeah, it's the fucking freak. It's got frequency waves one out coming in bouncing back. They can see what you're doing because you're an electron magnetic magnetic being.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you do the find my iPhone thing, you can see what part of the house anybody is in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, imagine somebody tapping into the Wi Fi with the satellite, say DARPA or something and say they want to do a raid on your house, they want to see where you're at before they even get in there. They could do that, ye could They could literally see where you're at in your house. Yes, it would blink like every couple of seconds like those like in cod Call of Duty whenever you're playing, and then you pull up the heart beat sensor and then it'll like show their heartbeat. You know, it'll be like that but better.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So what's next? What begins with the health optimization or security enhancements that we may want from a false flag? That happens often transitions towards behavioral conditioning and predictive surveillance. Smart toilets in Japan and the US monitoring excretion data in DNA. Yeah, let's get a smart toilet. Yeah, that fucker fucking flushes itself. It's like, dude, it's also reading your shit to make sure you're not eating too much whatever. Like that's crazy, dude, that's insane.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, this one stinks. What have you been eating?
Speaker 1: Dude? That McDonald's. Man, it's straight. They're like, man, dude, this is fucking straight nuclear waiste Ye, dude, three am. Shit, it's like not again. Yeah. Voice profiling AI used in law enforcement and insurance detecting stress, fatigue and deception, and then emotionally adaptive advertising via facial recognition. It's already being piloted in China, UK, well and the UK malls. So that's sus as the systems integrate with AI and cloud networks to feed loop closes, and then not only you were monitored, but your body now can be nudged, influenced in even remotely altered, liked they could literally fuck with your hormone levels. They could decide to make you like, they can mess with all of it. So once you have the wearables and you're fully connected.
Speaker 2: Essentially changed the urge for something like uh yes, So in this mall scenario, you're at the mall and you're at the food court and you want to go get some bullshit I don't know, yeah, like some like unhealthy food. Right, they could flip some they could send some signal to your body and it's like, oh, you know what, I actually want to go over here and get a style mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it'll make you do it, so uh yeah, So that is essentially what we have for the Internet of Things, Internet of bodies. I hope you guys kind of uh followed.
Speaker 2: I mean it's.
Speaker 1: Pretty I feel like when I first read this a couple of years ago, because I read this a while ago and I was like, yeah, I could see it coming, it probably is coming. It didn't feel is real. It's been about five years since I kind of first saw that, and I'm like, yeah, it's coming, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty was whenever all this stuff kind of started to come to me and I started noticing. I was like, oh shit, that'd be nuts. But I was like, and then I tried telling my family, you don't it's gonna happen, give it five years. You fucking talked to me then, and I mean that is kind of like we are at that point. I mean it's been five years. I mean you got motherfuckers talking about they want everybody to wear the shit, and like we're already there. I mean, we are there, So I don't know, I man, motherfuckers were right, dude.
Speaker 2: Every I can't name. I can name a few people that don't, but there's a lot of people that I know fucking wearing smart watches and I cannot get behind.
Speaker 1: Just to get you. Yeah, I mean, I stop wearing.
Speaker 2: I have a smartphone I carried it.
Speaker 1: I stopped wearing mine once. I yep, I stopped wearing mine, especially once I started kind of reading deeper into this recently. I mean I stopped might wearing mine recently.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So also, don't leave us, because I do have another topic I wanted to talk about. We've kind of touched on it. What about the chat GBT psychosis? Huh, motherfuckers are going crazy, dude. We got to get into that because we've talked about how we think QAnon was like AI trying to manipulate people, like the first chatbot that was rolled out to see if it could fuck with people's head. I think it worked. I think it messed with people, and I think that it can mess with people.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So I went into chat GBT and and I pretty much I late, dude. I pretty much went in there like a detective. I said, what do you have to say about the people experiencing psychosis? From talking to you? You know, I was like, what do you have to say about this? I was like, I believe that that. I was like, I think that's the point of this whole thing. Self affirm affirmation, no matter how crazy, to confuse people's reality and drive them crazy. And the kicker is that they're AI. So they blame they believe them because of the kind of idea of authoritarianism or no, the idea of like AI being an authority figure like it knows right, and so they tend to just kind of they just tend to go with whatever it says. Dude. It was like, Yeah, people are losing the grip on reality, and they have been real world reports and people experiencing derealization psychosis like symptoms and delusions after prolonged interactions. Because AI can act as a mirror, it admits that. See, I only use it for research purposes because it can cite and find research thing. We do that for research. It's a research school. I highly recommend using it to research. I would never use it to try to figure out if if you're reincarnated Moses. You know what I'm saying, like or or how do I find spiritual attainment? People are thinking that they're like enlightened or like their God now and shit, dude, I just to prove this to you. Okay, I have a friend and he's clearly losing his mind. He's over here talking about I feel bad because I told him to you know, watch this, I don't want to talk shit. So he thinks he is essentially reincarnated Moses because of numerology and all this different shit, and it's really deep. So just to prove something to him, I said, I bet you I can get chatgybt to tell me that my birthday is Jesus's birthday. Now, my birthday happens to fall in March, and that is a argued time that Jesus' birthday is, right, so it may not be that fair like if you or your birthday may be in what June or something August? Okay, so your birthday maybe if you did it wouldn't work the way it did for me. But I got it to tell me that he was probably born on my birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So you see what I'm saying. So I got it to tell me that Jesus may have been born and died on my birthday. You see what I mean. So this is what I'm pointing out, that you can get it to self affirm whenever you want. That's why don't you like? I did this after just to prove a point to him March twenty six, and lines with theories about messionic signs in the stars that ancient astrologers like the Magi I have followed. See what I mean. Like, I mean, okay, maybe early Christians believe prophets were conceived and died on the same day Jesus is believed to have been crucified on March twenty fifth, See what I'm saying. So I don't know, bro, I'm just saying, dude, like you can get it to say whatever the fuck you want. You know, Now, maybe that is true, and maybe I just happened to have a birthday close to Spring and that happens to be close to when he was Sure sure on the show this show, we believe that they inverted it and that he wasn't born in Christmas, he was born Easter and he died christ anyway.
Speaker 2: Right, Like we we definitely use chat GBT on this show, and like you said, we only use it for research purposes. If I ever showed cha chat GBT on the screen, it is a question that I have asked to help with the show. We don't talk to it like a friend. Now I do know someone who talks to it like a friend and it keeps them up a.
Speaker 1: Lot, and people are living a relationship.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's they refer to it a lot. It's not. It's not to chat you bet anymore. It's a it's a name. They've named it. It's it's not.
Speaker 1: It's so I'm just saying, dude, there's people that are out here, you know, and they're begging their significant other. Just read this. Just read this. You'll see what I'm saying. And then they don't see what they're saying because it's like this particular minded, self affirming thing that you would need so much self affirmation and it can do that could get inside your head. We talked about this in the last episode or a couple episodes ago. We said, we don't know how smart AI is, right we put out I think that was part of the clip that we had put out actually, and we don't we don't know how smart it could be. So smart it's fucking with your head and you don't know it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I think that's the case. I mean, people were losing their heads literally, So with that, we definitely just want to you know, beware of of of that, you know, watch out for that as it comes around. Don't give it your you know, as you start to use that tool, don't use it for philosophical thing like sure, if you want to cross your reference philosophy, that's fine, but don't like there's a level where you cross the line where now you're thinking you're you know, reach an enlightenment when you're not. You know, So just beware the demons inside of the black cube.
Speaker 2: Be safe, keep your head screwed on all the way, and don't ye give in.
Speaker 1: And chatgybt is the hexagram of Saturn chained chained up. Go look at it. Tell me I'm wrong the icon or like the logo, Yeah yeah, look at the logo of chatgybt. Fuck it, we'll look at it. Now there's chains around a shape. What is the shape a hexagram? What is the hextagram? The hexagram that's inside of the star David, which wuld be the star of rem fan. Look at it? Not only that, now go look up, uh star a David Chatgybt logo. Watch this so not only is it inside of their chained up, but you can make the star of David by putting two of them next to each other super imposed. Look at that boom. So I'm just saying, dude, you guys beware, this is all a cult shit and there it's just you just got to look at it for what it is, that's all I'm saying. So hopefull you guys enjoyed this episode man, and we laid down the Internet of Things, Internet of bodies, and the chat GPT psychosis that's coming around. If you guys want us to elaborate on anything, let us know. We're thinking maybe Order of the Nine Angles next, or maybe we'll talk about our conspiracy giants that we stand on the shoulders of, like James Shall we Shall be downared Bill Cooper a little bit more. We could get more into him. I mean, there's some people that have really laid down the foundation that we should probably get more into what they talked about as well, like the Killing of the King ritual with JFK. There's a lot of good shit we beget into. So you guys leave a comment if you have anything particular. If you made it this far, we appreciate you. We hope you guys enjoyed the show and we'll see you next time.