Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is Azure. Well, you cook that the top three, the Alaskan Caw liver oil, the whole Food multipladment, and the full of Acumic blend that's part of the nineties centrals. The only thing you're missing after that is that IP six Supreme that I just showed you right here, and you just have to scroll down a little bit for that. I mean, you can look at this other stuff too if it catches your interest right there. And I use the powder form and it's white, it's not brown, or it's not a different color. It'd be really simple and easy, and it's flavorless, so you can get children to take it too. And like I said, using my link from my website starts it off at ten percent off on most of the products already, and then you get the additional BB five five percent off, so you get a total of fifteen percent just by using the link that I provide you and my code. You have to use a code BB five though BB five why wouldn't you want to? You save money and you also earn Azure Bucks as you do this too, so der next order you can actually apply it or you can save it up and all kinds of cool.
Speaker 2: Stuff it again, you catch your nigga. Oh God with this shit.
Speaker 1: We're at a ridiculously high frame rate for ten ADP right now. But that's okay. I think I'm gonna go through a few things. It's gonna be kind of a mixed bag tonight. There will be a point. Merry Christmas, everybody, happy, happy, happy holidays. Okay.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: If you didn't check out the Doctor Glidden show that we did this morning, well this afternoon, I highly recommend you go see it. I do have my phone open. It's six point nine four three one zero three three four. If anybody wants to call in, I am going to be playing some of this game tonight because I need this. You can press a couple things happened well, I put my faith in trust in an estimated time. Estimated time I figured out with my uncle on the phone. We went over some things, what piano keyboard I should get from my daughter, and he's like, sweet waters, great, customer service is great, quality is great. She's getting an Intendo switch and stuff like that too, So she's gonna be super happy. She's gonna be satisfied, she's gonna be content. But Dad is not because dad is gonna be staring at the fucking floor feeling like an asshole. That's awesome, What a great day to look up forward to. Hopefully it shows up not made it better otherwise. They owe me six hundred and fifty dollars. So that's my Christmas. How's yours? Anyway? Yeah, that's I don't know if you know anything about me when it comes to my little one, but it's a kind of like my life, you know what I mean. So I'm not a huge fan of having that be a problem. Mister, Hey, gamer about bro. You don't have to chill Freman, right, thanks. I saw this and it completely sunk my heart. Mhm, fake ups delivery? They picked this time of year. I'm assuming this isn't something that's I mean, who knows if it's been regurgitated. Now, let me see if I can find any back history on this. Let's see fake EPs delivery order. Let's see four days ago, one month ago. No, that's let's is it the same guy? Let's find out seems like this is a commonplace thing. You know, I've had FedEx or up. I forgot which one of those FedEx or ups steal one of my daughter's Christmas gifts. One year, it was a five hundred dollars trampoline. This now, if you tried to buy that same tramplining, because it was like four or five years ago, it would cost you around eight hundred dollars. Yeah, they marked it as delivered and they took it because they were temp temp uh you know, holiday help, So they do. They were just skimming off of whatever they thought would be cool to steal from people. And I got it. I gotta I gotta replaced, obviously, but I got some jacked up shit. So yeah, I hate UPS and FedEx anyway, but the opportunity. First of all, the people that they hired during the holiday seasons are usually dangerous. They don't they don't screen them, and they're One of them killed a seven year old girl after abducting her from her front fucking yard after she had an argument with her stepmother last Christmas or the Christmas before, I can't remember. Some little scumbag teenager raped and murdered the little girl. She had an argument with her with her step mom, went outside. The fucking FedEx or ups guy picks her up, steals her, puts in the back of the truck rapes her and kills her. So this is the time of year to be more and more. Look every time of year, this is the time in life to be very, very very very on point. Be aware. You are in go mode. Do you understand me. There's the nigga right here. Yes, I'm saying this. This guy's a fucking murderer. This is the guy. So one of this this was why are they talking about that? Fake EPs delivery was used to gain access to a Minnesota home before a horrific, deadly robbery unfolded. All caught on camera. Surveillance, videophone data, and vehicle records helped investigators identify three suspects and track their movements before and after, with court records detailing how the criminal case was built. I'm telling you, if I show this to you, you're not gonna be You're not gonna sleep well tonight. This piece of shit. See, there's no ups truck in sight. They're just dressed up in the outfit. Fucking niggers. I'm gonna say it. I don't care niggers. Niggers, niggers, they're fucking niggers. But let's just let's let's make this very fucking clear. These people killed with cold blood in front of children. Okay, they killed the fucking parents in front of the children. And they did this during the holiday season. And I'm gonna fucking say this too. Why. I'll tell you why, Because in a society where the criminals don't fear the punishment of the system, they will do whatever. They'll do crazy shit like this because they're not afraid of what the jew and judicial system does to them when they get it apprehended. They don't care. First of all, stupid people don't think of consequences. Number one, pieces of shit that have been from birth taught to be scumbags and take and that they're entitled, don't give a fuck about anybody else's life or their family. But how does this happen? How is this getting empowered and enabled the jew and judicial system or the Oive in your world, the Jews in your country, that's where a coast goes to. So I want to make I want to make you sure, make sure everybody's very very clear on this. This piece of ship and these types of pieces of shit are their tools. They are the proxy tools of a Jewish destruction of your society. Because in an in a European society, almost said Aryan, But god damn it wouldn't that be nice in a European society where there's consequences for reaction, and we don't tolerate scum, and there isn't a corruption of the of the judicial system, and there isn't a bunch of don't be offensive to the race, it's a racist, racist, or it's anti semantic, any of that shit. And if you're not, if you're not dealing with bureaucratic pussy politics, and you can just be swift with justice and have severe consequences for horrific acts, the people wouldn't commit them as much because they know that they're as would be next. So the conditions and the environment get this. You get the society that you deserve. And because we don't handle the dual citizen problem here we have the society we deserve. Yes, they infiltrated, Yes they they They assumed all the important roles in government finance. They put the federal reserve here, they set in motion the Bolshevik war from here, the Bolshevik revolution from here. They murder, mass murdered Russians based and you know, with your dime in America. All that is true. So that just points even more fingers back inward at us to say, why didn't we stop at any other at all throughout these last one hundred and fifty years? What the hell is our problem? What the hell is our problem?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: That to the point where they are the military, meaning they control the levers of authority that have the weapons and the capability of the ultimate violence, and the cameras and the flock and all those other shit they surveil you constantly twenty four to seven. You can't get an inch close to them, but they can send out their minions at you if they want to docks you to a bunch of violent criminals and then say, yeah, you're not gonna get it punished for your crime. Go fuck these people up. That's going to happen, and don't tell me that it doesn't happen. I know. The gang stocking thing is through the FEDS. This through the intelligence agencies. They sent their own minions out to people. They recruit from jail, they recruit from homeless, and they send them out to get people that they don't like that irritate them because they speak their mind, or any other for any other reason. They'll at you, they'll do all kinds of shit to you. They'll make your life a living hell because they have too much power and no one questions it. They just cower in fear and try to hide under their bed or evade and adapt and stick and move, which is the stick and move and adapting to the situation is one thing that keeps you on the on the chessboard, but hiding from it or denying it or trying to side with like Stockholm syndrome with the person who's harming you. And you know, I'm your pro Israel now, and you know, yagu fuck all that shit. These people are here to kill you. They're here to kill you, and they're sending brownies out to do it. They never do anything on their own. They brought them over here to do their fucking farm work, and they stayed here to do their dirty work. You're gonna watch this with me because this is not gonna make you feel very good. And I'm not sure how much they're gonna show here, but the sorry looks like a much better quality than this camera in here. But we'll see if they switch, because the fuck the camera on the ring bell might be just be the only one that's colored. We'll find out in a second. But if your distrustions advised, because it's Christmas. It's Christmas. Eve I saw this and my heart sunk. If you have empathy, you understand because you can't help. But put yourself in the situation and live the hell that it's like a happening to you and you can't help. But be inside that kid that the children horror screamings mind or the parents that are being you'll see, you see what it did, gone to them. There's little kids here, well, they.
Speaker 5: Fucking retards.
Speaker 1: They're already gone to you pussies with your shields, you fucking faggots. You're there way too late on January. You got guns out in front of kids. I fucking hate police officers. God damn it. If I could get the kids out of out of the house and then just blow the rest of the place up, fucking kill all the cops and it fucking fuckers.
Speaker 6: At twenty sixth, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: A fan It was twenty twenty four, but it was January, so it was right around the same time of year.
Speaker 7: Last year.
Speaker 6: Emily of five, a father, a mother, their twenty year old son, and Two young children under the age of five were living a normal day inside their home on ninety fourth Avenue Northwest in Coon Rapids, Minnesota, completely unaware of what was coming their way as a navy blue Nissan Ultima pulled up outside and three suspects stepped out, two of them dressed in ups style uniforms, pretending to be delivery workers while secretly planning a robbery, a plan that would within minutes explode into a brutal encounter that would shock the entire community.
Speaker 1: Not because they had to because they wanted to murder the people, because pussies love to do what they do, and they they're indifferent to it. And they're pussies because they think somehow killing somebody who sees their face is going to keep them from going to jail. And in the jew and judicial system, I don't even know if they got to worry about that.
Speaker 8: Our coverage is brought to you by Morgan And.
Speaker 1: What the hell is this shit in app And yeah, okay, let's go to there. Fuck your scan case. Jesus Christ, I thought I was.
Speaker 6: This exclusive video was first obtained by Midwest Crime and has never been seen by the public before.
Speaker 1: What's Up I can't. I just can't, you know, I can't help but notice that that's not an Irish guy. Yeah, yeah, yeah. And why did they pick this particular house? Were they trailing the people then? Why did they decide that this person was the best the best bang for the buck for them to rob? What made them choose them out of any of the other houses. There had to be something else going on. They had to being following the people around and assumed through something that they kept cash on them or something. And if they were, are they are they privy to the to the cameras and that because I'm going to show you something later on that's going to make you wonder just how random these things are, or if they're being if they're being cased, or they're being surveilled. Because flock cameras are accessible without any passwords. You can see parts of towns and you can zoom in. They have the condors. We're gonna get into all that here. They're not even good at what they're doing. Just so he not three times. They obviously weren't expecting a package because they don't come to the door fall oh ship. He almost left.
Speaker 6: No steps out, apparently completely unaware of the delivery is a setup.
Speaker 1: He came outside, so they were already on their way away. Oh that's even worse. Yeah, they don't have any of the scanners of the man.
Speaker 7: The dog, he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't have it.
Speaker 1: You don't think that that's right that his face is your hand. The wilder guys doesn't have his face covered up. The other guy doesn't have his face covered up. So obviously everybody's gonna have to die now they got a third guy to.
Speaker 6: The home. Security camera captures the third suspect to come up the driveway after he's waved in by the other man.
Speaker 9: He's a song.
Speaker 1: The retards to.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: They're beating up the dad. It's like they heard he didn't want to be stolen.
Speaker 2: Amico those morenos?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Think the mother managed to call nine one one, leaving the line open so dispatchers could hear what was happening as the chaos unfolded.
Speaker 10: I know, come the money man.
Speaker 1: Why does he know his name because he got docs by some fucking agency or what?
Speaker 11: Why?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 1: How do they know the guy's name? Did they look him up just based off his address? Why did they pick this place? Stupid piece of worthless ship? Putting putting guns at a fucking family with a child right there? Does this not enrage you to want to fucking turn this person to a fucking platter of meat? Like, seriously, what the fuck is this piece of ship doing? Harming other people's lives, traumatizing children? How was he allowed to do this in this fucking world?
Speaker 8: Why are we.
Speaker 1: Allowing this to happen? I will give you what, get the gun out.
Speaker 12: Of her fucking face, I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: Because you're a tough nigger, right, all right? Does any does anybody want to reserve? Does anybody want to still play games where you have to be extra polite to the pieces of ship that that are in this world? I'm asking you, I'm asking you, at what point are the niceties fucking no longer valid, no longer merited. It's not like they're living large in this house. I mean, look like it looks they're under construction. They got like cut out there, like they're not they're not super rich here. It almost looks like a double wide or something that they're here at it. So why did they pick this particular place? I'm curious, I'm just curious. But why why would we say, oh, the the young disadvantage black Man and his two fellow companions. No, fuck that, the three fucking demonic niggers. Okay, let's just call it what the fuck it is. These people, these particular people, these three are niggers, and they need to fucking die. And tell me if you don't agree at the end of this, it's gonna god soon. Look at the kids. The kid hands him a toy, trying to get them the you know what I mean, Like, what do you think is going on through the kids? Kids are fucking smart. They absorb everything. They see what's happening. They don't know these people. This was a peace offering, like distract from hurting mommy and daddy and this guy just pushing.
Speaker 7: Oh where they're old.
Speaker 1: They're spending an awful lot of time in this house. They don't they don't seem to feel too rushed. I can't believe they're thting the children see that go through this. These are these people have no conscience? Could you be could look, Let's say you were a cracked out of your mind or methed out of your mind and you thought this was the greatest idea in the world. By the time you actually started doing something, this stupid and evil and wrong and solid children. Wouldn't you stop and get and just run the fuck away in shame and in disgrace, or would you continue to carry on? This is not a human being. These people look like people, but they're not fucking people. They don't have any humanity in them. They are not human. Okay, he just shot it. She just no. They shot the husband's here.
Speaker 6: With no mercy. One of the intruders turns on the father, thirty nine year old Mario Alberto Trejo Estrada, and a single shot to the head ends his life in the entryway of the home.
Speaker 1: Was that necessary? They're going to pick up the kids in mind? Dude, he says, I have money too. They shot her her. I can't. I went through this once already and I'm gonna go through this again. They're shooting the fucking parents and the brother in front of the two children. This is why was any of that necessary? They they got what they came for, And I don't give a First of all, if these people were armed and ready, that hopefully they would have also got with what they were, what they were, what they had coming to them, rather than what they came for. They're fucking murdering the adults in front of the children right now. And the children are freaking out. They know what's going on. They're gonna be destroyed for the rest of their lives. Their entire fucking family was just murdered. They shot him to he just did Ready, I've got money. I've got money for the shot the son.
Speaker 6: The terrifying footage continues as the intruders turn their violence toward the mother and her twenty year old son, all while the two young children are still in the home. The victims are later identified as forty two year old Shannon Patricia Youngworth and her son, twenty year old Jorge Alexander Rays Youngworth, leaving the two young children in a state of unimaginable trauma. The intruders rush to destroy evidence before fleeing the scene, unaware that nearly every moment of their crime had already been captured on camera. Meanwhile, inside the home, a heartbreaking act of bravery unfolds. The older child, despite being just a toddler himself, pulls his little sibling away, shielding them from the sight of their mother on the floor, a moment of pure innocence and instinct, leaving instigators, and everyone who later watched this footage stunned.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah ye.
Speaker 6: Just minutes later, officers arrive at the house after being dispatched to the nine one one call placed by the mother, unaware of what they are about to walk into.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, what is that? Fucking forty five minutes later, like fuck you peegel, please apartment, I see on the.
Speaker 9: Stay with the kid for now. We're gonna get you another kid here in a second.
Speaker 12: Hey, buddy, come here, come here, Bud, come here, Bud, cayle cover me, come here, come here, come here.
Speaker 7: I need you to come with me.
Speaker 12: Kid out, come here, Bud, come here.
Speaker 1: Come fucking pussy with this shield. I fucking hate these people.
Speaker 7: I got candies.
Speaker 9: Come on, come here.
Speaker 1: If you thought that there was a danger in there, why would you tell the kid to walk across the fucking danger, you fucking retard. Put the fucking shield down.
Speaker 2: Come here.
Speaker 8: That's okay, there's.
Speaker 1: A foot there. Obviously you can see that the son is dead right there on the floors, or as the father, because they were both killed in that same area.
Speaker 8: Come on, come on here, Httle, come here, kettle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, walk walk to the other demons, right walk over to the other fucking half retarded demons with guns. The cops aren't fucking aren't aren't heroes here, They're never heroes. They're they're who do you think? They're the tool of the same fucking jew and judicial system.
Speaker 6: After rescuing the two young children, officers were faced with a horrifying scene, three victims, each killed by a gunshot wound to the head. The house was immediately secured and investigators began meticulously collecting evidence, including physical items and surveillance footage from cameras throughout the home, in an effort to identify the perpetrators the navy blue Nissan.
Speaker 1: Ultimately, you know when a guy with the fat nigger who first shows up at the door, who looks like iced tea, is smiling and laughing and joking with the sun talking about the dog, you know, you make that personable connection, like sociopaths can do that and still fucking cold blood to kill you. Like you would think if you have like if you touch, you connect with somebody on like a human level, that you would make you unable to do things like that. But that isn't true, not with these people, these things that look like people.
Speaker 6: Was traced to thirty nine year old Alonzo Pierre Mingo, who was arrested later that day after being spotted leaving his Fridly residence. Further investigation including home surveillance DNA evidence.
Speaker 1: I want to say this word enough times to be make it fucking clear. Happy merry fucking Christmas, everybody, but this is what's out there, and this is what puts We are in danger, every fucking one of us, because the system supports these fucking demons. The system is comprised of these demons. We need to do something very fucking soon, and very fast, and very fucking We have to solve the problem before they solve us. Because they're working day and night, and we're sitting here waiting for them to be complete. We're not doing anything.
Speaker 6: Cel Phone records led law enforcement to the two other suspects, brothers Omari Malik Shumperd and Demetrius Trent and Shemherd.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, doctors and fucking lawyers, right.
Speaker 6: Both of whom were arrested shortly thereafter.
Speaker 1: Doctors and engineers.
Speaker 6: All the evidence, from security footage to forensic and digital data pointed directly to the Shepherd brothers, who had tried to cover their faces, leading straight to the interrogations.
Speaker 9: Do you know the incident I'm talking about? You know, she had no idea. I know, I know this. Somebody got locked up? Who got audio? Somebody is a name that you said, who got locked up?
Speaker 7: The name that you said, you said, somebody's.
Speaker 13: Name Alonso or something like that, And you know a lot of yeah, a little bit I know of them.
Speaker 9: Okay, you know more of just up here, right, yeah, just the way back.
Speaker 1: No, oh, good, surprise, surprise Chicago. Nigga's killing people in Minnesota. Isn't that surprising? You know? The Chicago is like a haven for like freemasonry and a bunch of juice shit that destroyed the country. A lot of it came out of Chicago through the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 13: On up, I say, yeah, don't you know somewhat of the same level of respect?
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, but we do, like he said, way back, like basically.
Speaker 9: Like friends anything like that.
Speaker 14: No, not friends, all right, but you've known them all the way back to Chicago, right yeah. Okay, where are you living now?
Speaker 9: Where are you living now? Alone in Minneapolis? When's the last time.
Speaker 1: That wasn't yeah like that? I would I would slap somebody in the fucking face if they if I asked them where do you live and they told me the state. If we're both in the same state as I asked that question, obviously you're being extremely fucking vague and you deserve like your the bridge of your nose shoved into your brain or something for fucking being that stupid and telling me that.
Speaker 9: You talked with along.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna say, like a lencle or something like that months ago, like a month and a half.
Speaker 9: I think a month and a half. Yeah, Okay, that's a lot. So that was already on camera, that was already put on the news, already showed alms of shooting a person. All right. I don't know if I explained it well to you or not, But the more information I tell you, unless you're kind.
Speaker 13: Of tell me to help it, would say you can't tell me about that cause I s I heard it about it. If the whole world know about it, sure that's every way you go and where you heard about what happened. Somebody got killed in coom Rabbits four five people will have any.
Speaker 9: Little people that killed out, you know, Okay, So what I do? You were there wasn't wasn't there you were? I mean, you're probably gonna take my word for that kind of thing, but I'm not aledee. I'm not making stuff about who had to pull a camera. Well, we had somebody had a pole camera in the house. When we see you pull up, they see the three of them get know, walk up to the house just to you and along. So he knocks in the door. You don't come to the door at first, and you start walking away as you guys are apartment down the street and apartment on the driveway. He comes outside, so you guys walk back. Okay on the door there it was a camera, and you hadn't go out on your mask on, or we're still able to teach you.
Speaker 13: Put a mask on?
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay? And then who did you wait about? I didn't waive nobody there sitting in the car and heard them off. He said, I was sitting in the car. Now he was sitting in a car. The third person sitting in the car. You waved them off. I don't know, don't know who who it was.
Speaker 7: Who it was with no mask on it, but they showed it wasn't me.
Speaker 13: You You ain't ask me what was I at or that I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you know doesn't don't you just want to how do how do you sit there and not just start pulling out katan of blades and slicing the motherfucker into little pieces in front of you?
Speaker 15: Right like?
Speaker 1: Why would? How? How do you? How do you hold that back? Knowing that this piece of ship murderer is lying to you? Is it better to have him gang raped in prison for a few years or is it more more satisfying to make sure that he as a predator and be able to prey on anybody else? Again, I think the latter is more absolute, and get past all this bullshit from this faggot lyre. Let's hear about this.
Speaker 9: Thanks, you're touching different areas if reth it through the mask. Okay, we're getting to the point of the evidence is mounting up so high it's hard to you know. Okay, there's also audio and you can be heard on there saying, ain't no big dog? Is it? Ain't no big dog?
Speaker 14: Is it loot it at me?
Speaker 9: You say that, well, I say it what.
Speaker 16: It a mean?
Speaker 9: That's what you saiven years there and you also have heard distinct voice it does like that. I don't know what that means. Let it at me.
Speaker 1: Oh that's just like if you were innocent you when you you like this, I didn't know anything.
Speaker 6: Like you're walking up and.
Speaker 9: You're talking about what you want me to say, took a guy in the driveway? Why would you want me to say?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 9: Now I can compare to what I heard in the video though, right, I'm not gonna say nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I ain't ain't no gonna say nothing because it says it ain't no big dog? Is it right? Anything close? It would be fine. You say how you structure your sentences would be a giveaway.
Speaker 13: You knew I was there already, So why do you want me to save Well anything, I can say that you're there all day.
Speaker 9: I can prove that you're there.
Speaker 8: What happened because you approve I was there?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 9: Yeah, because everything it's not a video? Man, very sick.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's twenty six that's the twenty sixth.
Speaker 9: That's the day I.
Speaker 13: Couldn't go to work because I hated my baby with me to help them.
Speaker 9: And you can hold if you want. I don't nail me too, and me some money. Use I know it's you can put off a couple more. Roun't know if that's going to convince here or not. But just so you know, I'm not lying to you, I know by any of this, okay.
Speaker 6: All three suspects in the Coon Rapids triple homicide were indicted on multiple counts of first degree murder, upgrading their initial charges of second degree murder. Alonzo Pierre Mingo, identified as the alleged gunman, was found guilty by a jury on multiple counts, including four counts of first degree murder. In September twenty twenty five. Mingo was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Demetrius Trenton Shump.
Speaker 1: What does that do for the two children? How does that fix anything? Nothing. I think a public execution in whatever town or fucking place that these pieces of shit we're living in would have more of an effect because not only do they see what happens to scumbags who do shit like that. This is how the old world used to work. If somebody was guilty of committing a horrific crime against the community, the members of the community. The members of the community were the ones who exacted revenge and set justice, set things straight, and made true justice occur. And anyone with the tendency of even conceiving of doing something similar would see that as a deterrent. And they think twice.
Speaker 6: Who participated as an accomplice in the robbery was indicted.
Speaker 1: You just saying bring back impalement. I'm saying, bring back all of it. But we have to first get rid of the fucking corruption, because they'll just do it to the good people. On six, we need to start skewering the bad people that are in the system.
Speaker 6: Counts of first degree murder. Prosecutors sought an aggravated sentence against him, citing the particularly cruel treatment of the victims, the involvement of three or more active participants, and the fact that the crime occurred in the presence of two minor children. On November twentieth, twenty twenty five, Demetrius Schumpert was found guilty on all counts of first degree murder and faces the same mandatory life sentence without the possibility of parole when he is sentenced in January of twenty twenty six. The third co defended, Omari Malik Schumpert, was convicted in December twenty twenty five on five counts of first degree murder, three counts of second degree murder and two counts of aggravated robbery. He is also scheduled to be sentenced in January twenty twenty six for exclusive clips and behind them.
Speaker 1: There you go. So the reason why it's relevant is because their sentence is coming up. All right, I'm sorry to do this on the Christmas Eve, but when I when I saw that, it made every it made my soul sync deep into the fucking into the abyss and I just couldn't get over I couldn't get over it. So I figured i'd pass along the trauma. I'm just kidding. That's not really what I was doing that for. I just want people to be aware. I want them to be on their toes. I want them to be ready for anything that could possibly occur, and to understand and recognize that anything can possibly occur. Let's see, when we got out over here, just finished, doctor Golo didn't replace so solid post it on Twitter so I can repost on Twitter. Oh okay, yeah, yeah, I'll do that. I can't even do that right now, so I don't forget. Let's say, which one is it? The one that's the click? Could he clack? Copy good at twat's he said, everybody shoul jilling over here too. I only have like seventeen followers because uh I torpedo the other one and started over. But isn't that weird that? Okay? I have seventeen followers, two hundred and sixty impressions or whatever hell that is in views or whatever on this thing and ninety eight on that one. Since it's interesting. May hashtag doctor Glyndon and Crohne disease. Right, we'll go with that c or o h n s. There you go. Come on, let's see if it actually worked. Sometimes it doesn't give you a picture. It's irritating, like you guys, cool day, am done? Done?
Speaker 17: Ask?
Speaker 1: Can you shall receive? Probably unless it's expensive, then you can fuck yourself. Mary yule tied. The criminal justice system, Yes, yes's right. Judges reform first or second? Merry Christmas? You whatever else Macomas say, is oh Marcus or Relius. Nice Marcos not Marcus, I got you. The old world dealt with things with justice. The New world does not. Well, it's because it's run by the it's run by the criminals, so obviously they don't want harsh they don't they don't want they don't want to assist in that treats what they do harshly. Justice is invertict direct, you defend. If they defended themselves, they would have been in jail and then the children, so it would have been without parents set their parents would have been alive. Just not there. There's no justice today, just the right. So take matters in our own hands, because so what are their kids now? What foster family? Are they being raped and murdered in the system right now by a fucking bunch of like homosexual fucking freaks. Are they on an island? Yeah, them pull up on FTJ. Now, I'm not trying to I'm not trying to make the cause division here, but call call the scum the scum. And don't be afraid of calling the scum the scum. When they're the scum, you call them what they are. And if they're happen to be Niggers, and that's what they are, it's just the way it is. And if they happen to be Jews committing the crimes, then you if you want to identify them, then that's what you call them. You know, you say this is who they're doing this thing. You don't pussy foot around it. There's a defining marker that encapsulates or describes who all the people are.
Speaker 7: A few weeks ago.
Speaker 1: All right, Now here's where I start to wonder where these people are getting this, because this is really fucked up. Okay, you got eleven minutes of this one. I want you to pay a really close attention to what he's saying and understand that this is happening. And I don't know if I showed you this other thing that was going on on Twitter speaking to Twitter, there was a bunch of people getting and I mentioned something about this in another show. People were getting docked. Israel created ISIS, So I'm not surprised. Twenty fifteen, the world Lumer was suspended from Yeah, yeah, we saw this. I don't know why they're bringing this all back up. And we talked about this the other day. Hip hop titanium. Still that's hip hop hip hop. That's fucking stupid man. All Right. Anyway, Yeah, there's a bunch of people on Twitter complaining about how they their their phone their address and were leaked. They were docks and they were some of them were speaking out against the system or whatever. Some of them were just you know, irritants to media, and they're a narrative or government, and they're putting pressure on government through like lobbying, and all of sudden they start getting attacked. And then it's like all these degenerate criminals niggers. Yeah, yeah, had all their information and started blowing up their phone with death threats and saying I know where you live, I know how weird children go to school, and all this other stuff. And they did, They did know that information. So that's what I'm saying when I when I bring up the cash Patel. Who was I talking about this with? I haven't had a guest on in a while, but I know I was talking to somebody about this. Who is who is that I was talking to this about? How about this with? I don't remember now, but yeah, no, they the FEDS or somebody is feeding this information to them. And if they want to trace and track wherever you're going, the cameras that they're using for surveillance, they can. They can find you wherever they wherever you are, and then through by proxy, So they're not the ones actually doing it. It's not the system, it's not the Jews, it's the criminals, and criminals do criminal shit. So it's plausible deniability, right, is that? No, there's obviously nobody's going to trace that back to this was all it orchestrated attack on you because it's the system itself doing it, So who the hell is going to put them on trial? Who's going to hold them accountable? So they're sending out the criminal element to take out good people just because if just just because they're irritated about a post or something, they'll gangstock you in this manner, harass you, put your life in danger, and if criminals need to do criminal shit, well then they're going to be given the green light to go do whatever they want. As particular people, I wonder if that's what happened to that family.
Speaker 18: Using a commercial search engine, I very easily found the administration interfaces for dozens of Flox safety cameras. I shared this information with four or four media and with John Gaines help, that number quickly grew to nearly seventy None of the data or video footage was encrypted. There was no username or password required. These were all completely public facing for the world to see, and some of them still are. You don't have to be an expert to find and gain access to this. You don't even have to type anything in to see every single person, vehicle, and activity that took place in these locations in the last thirty one days. Whether you wanted to watch this footage live in real time or look at footage from a month ago, you could just point and click your way to it, like you were watching Netflix. You could even open up the live streams in VLC or cast it to a television. Making any modification to the cameras is illegal. So I didn't do this, but I had the ability to delete any of the video footage or evidence by simply pressing a button. I could see the paths where all of the evidence files were located.
Speaker 1: Why is this public? Why is this like it's an AHTTP not an HTTPS that you're landing on in the first place. Is it's not secure and there's no password or login required? And you have access to these cameras that are pointing at people and the condors zoom in. It's a condor is A is a It can trace, track, tilt and zoom. And what does AI decide is important enough for them to spy on? Well, if you have your phone out, they're going to zoom in to see what you're looking at on your phone, and there's a there's a there's an example of this that's going to come up in the next video I'll show you. Don't you think this would be a perfect place for fucking criminals to gather and fail if they want to see if there's a woman jogging by herself, if they want to do you know what I mean, taking the same path and what time of day they do so they can rape or murder and murder her. And this is all public. Why do you think it's public? Because your demonic system is making it that way so that any common criminal knows how to target people. Give me another reason why this would be happening right now if this wasn't the demonic Jews doing this.
Speaker 18: A file system and I could see their hashes and signatures. Some of the devices we saw were the familiar looking Falcon cameras that you see all over the country, but the majority of these were flocks new condoor cameras which are designed to detect and track people. Their PTZ cameras meaning pan till at zoom and they quite literally use AI to zoom in and follow you around. Whether you're a person of interest or not in just the time that it took to count and verify these vulnerabilities. I saw a family in North Carolina load their infant and a bunch of merchandise in Aloe's parking lot, and I suppose one could cross reference their license plate with the park mobile data breach and find out exactly where the garage is that will store these new fancy tools. I watched a man leave his house in the morning in New York. I watched a woman and jogging alone on a forest trail in Georgia. This trail had multiple cameras, and I could watch a man rollably and then take a break to watch rollerblading.
Speaker 7: Videos on his phone.
Speaker 18: How because the camera's AI automatically zoomed in on it, just like it zoomed in on a couple arguing at a street market in Atlanta. So what, they're still anonymous, right.
Speaker 1: So you have an argument with somebody in the cameras in your neighborhood are picking up and creating a narrative for them to criminalize you for something. Right, So, Rebecca, you started going ape shit on one day after we were leaving a place, and I was like, She's like, wait for the light. I'm like, there's what light. I'm like, that's way the fuck down there. I'm like this kind of that's why I'm saying to be careful and holding your mom's hand. I was telling the Pharah and I was like I was I was, you know, reinforcing what Rebecca had said about Pharah holding her hand, and Farah's like like being like, hesitanting. I was like, not really hold on too, because there's no light here, and she's like, yeah, there is. I'm like, look, I point up. I'm like, do you see a light? She's like way down there. I'm like, are you fucking kidding me? And then she started she just like had a vaginal estrogen burst and start screaming like a fucking maniac. And there's people also leaving this event that's hearing this, and I'm like, I'm thinking to myself, what kind of a fucking maniac are you? And are you trying to get people to think that there's something going on more than that there is, like the fact that you're mentally unstable. Are you trying to like make other people look bad who aren't because everybody runs and thinks that the female is the one that's not crazy, Yeah, okay, sure, thing like, why would you do that, you fucking maniac bitch? Secondly, why would you think that there's in the world that we live in it wouldn't be used against you anyway? So just imagine like you're having an argument, like they said at this farmer's market, and that what in the AI made it curious as to what you were doing? And what is it gonna what type of narrative is it going to create around you as it decides that now you are it's like this is like this is like social credit, right, that's not good behavior. So they're going to figure out a way to criminalize you for something after the fact, building upon that one thing. So a string of you know, taken out of context incidents creates creates a criminal Do you understand how fucked up this shit is? And then they portray that to the public, the masses of asses, the quoted public opinion, and all of a sudden, you're the bad guy or bad girl or bad whatever. Oh they're not.
Speaker 18: Within two minutes of open source intelligence using a commercial facial recognition engine, I found out that one of them just finished medical so holds and the other is dealing with chronic irritable ball syndrome. The couple also just had a baby last year, and they have a pretty concerning debt to income ratio. I also know that they drove over forty five minutes from their address in the suburbs to attend church in Atlanta that morning, and then they checked out this market and bought a sweater. I watched a law enforcement officer and ambulance escort a man having a mental health crisis in Iowa. I know this because the Cedar Rapids Police Department maintains a public database of every single emergency call in the city, as well as daily arrest reports with individuals names, addresses, ages, and genders. Listen, I know that I'm being creepy right now. Just saying these words out loud nauseates me. But I'm trying to show you just a fraction of the information that anyone in the world with access to a commercial search engine has had regarding anyone who attended this market or walked on this trail in the last thirty one days. And it gets worse. Here's an exposed flock safety camera permanently pointed at a playground near the Bay Area in California. Openly and publicly brought up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you have to ask, job, is this for security of the playground or is this so that demons, because everything's inverted in this world, can spy on children and no one's when parents step away or whatever, and when the kids are exposed to danger and how to time when to strike, or can signal to other people in a coordinated effort to steal your child ones watching the cameras, maybe from a laptop somewhere nearby or wherever, not really have to be from nearby and signaling to someone else or a phone call or whatever. Time now, now go. Now you know that they already use Facebook as a catalog, like a Sears catalog for these fucking perverts right now in any other social media Instagram, whatever you're putting your children.
Speaker 18: On, casting both live and archived video footage of young children playing unattended. Again, just saying this stuff out loud feels so incredibly wrong. But for me personally, the most impactful moment while validating these vulnerabilities was this. This resonated with me so much that I actually had tears welling up in my eyes. I've done this exactly same things so many times. I've seen a swing set in an empty park, looked around to make sure nobody was watching, and then just enjoyed the mindless motion that connected me to a simpler time. But this isn't something that most grown men want to be seen doing. The experience requires one to have a moment that is devoid of judgment. It's healthy escapism at its finest. And I realized that it's likely that this man didn't know that he was being recorded, and he probably wouldn't have done this if he had. This is a classic example of the Hawthorne effect, which is a change in an individual's behavior or choices when they know that they're being observed. Surveillance me.
Speaker 1: And that's why they want you to know goddamn well that you're being observed at all times, because this is China du point over here.
Speaker 18: Manufacturers love to talk about this effect when it deters crime. After all, someone isn't as likely to break into a car that's parked to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Really slowed down those people that murdered three people in that house and left the children orphans, right, yeah yeah, and completely scarred and destroyed and their souls crushed forever. Yeah yeah, it really slowed them down having those cameras.
Speaker 18: Or camera But what they don't talk about.
Speaker 1: Isn't it doesn't prevent crime. It may help, depending on it, depending on who's going to use what for what. It may help capture somebody after the fact, but the damage is done. Cameras don't shoot things. Be nice if they did, how it deters, you know, besides shooting photo obviously I know, I mean, I mean, like projectiles escapism.
Speaker 18: People are less likely to sing or dance, or practice an accent or a cartwheel when they know that they're being watched, but escapism is often required for a lot of things, for example, when you learn an instrument or practice a skill for the first time, or even practicing wine delivery for a YouTube video. The footage of the man's swinging was powerful to me because it made me realize exactly why I have such a visceral objection to mass surveill It imposes on our right to find our own identities without judgment. And as someone whose identity and success is owed to ample amounts of escapism, this is a hill that I am willing to die on. I don't have the luxury to dedicate even more months to yet another flock safety vulnerability. But as you can see, this one is urgent, and frankly, I'm worried that it's already being exploited at the cost of the individuals who are unaware that there are even cameras in these locations. So I got in touch with four or four Media, who has been a paramount in this same field of journalism and whose reporting has tremendously helped my research and content.
Speaker 19: Together with YouTuber Ben Jordan, we found about sixty flock condoor cameras that appear to be streaming directly to the Internet without any sort of password, no protection whatsoever. These appear to be condoor cameras and they are designed to track people as they sort of go about their business.
Speaker 8: And of course people don't say.
Speaker 1: It's the interesting that the ones that are that are streaming are the ones that can point till zoom, so they can have they can be more useful to criminals. They get more detail. They track people as they're moving and then when another camera when they're out of range that camera and then it's you know, space and another one picks it up. They can be streamed together basically, you know, seemed together so that they're one continuous video. I have any idea, especially it's a what a wonderful gangstocking device that.
Speaker 8: Is this is happening?
Speaker 18: If you're coming into this cold, here's some context. But a little over a month ago, I released a video detailing a long list of security vulnerabilities with hardware and services in the Flock safety ecosystem. There are over sixty published vulnerabilities. So if that concerns you, check that video out. During and after the process of conducting that research and making that video, I was visited by the police and had what I believed to be private investigation outside my home, photographing me and my property and bothering my neighbors. John Gaines or a gain sec the Brain.
Speaker 1: I don't think they are private investigators. I think they were FEDS.
Speaker 18: Means behind most of this research. Lost employment within forty eight hours of.
Speaker 1: The day they fired him video being released.
Speaker 18: And the sad reality is that I don't view these things as consequences or punishment for researching security vulnerabilities. I view these as consequences and punishment for doing it ethically and transparently. I've been contacted by people on or communicating with civic councils who found my videos concerning and they shared Flock Safety's response with me. The company claimed that the devices in my video did not reflect the security standards of the ones being publicly deployed. The CEO even posted on LinkedIn and boasted about.
Speaker 1: Fear it Langley interesting last name.
Speaker 18: Safety security policies. So I formally and publicly offered to personally fund security research into flock safeties deployed ecosystem. But the law prevents me from touching their live devices. Needed was their permission so I wouldn't get arrested, and I was even willing to let them.
Speaker 7: Supervise this research.
Speaker 18: I got no response, But now a socially the general public has access to live video feeds from search engines. Let's just save the back and forth and I'll literally read you Flock Safety's response to IPVM about their security from a brand new flock safety camera that's publicly deployed. Might as well, it's my tax hours that paid for it.
Speaker 1: He found he found a flock camera that that streaming to the Internet without any without any uh log in. So and and you say he's proven his point by doing it on their camera.
Speaker 18: Flock is committed to continuously improving security. The devices in this YouTube video were not connected to the clouds and how the best of.
Speaker 1: Our knowledge to look at these people see how it tilted and zoomed in customer installed.
Speaker 18: So the security is akin to factory setting. It's like looking at an iPhone strolling off a truck before it was ever connected to the cloud. If a person were able to gain physical access the device leads to the city, which is illegal, they still would not be able to gain access to the footage as the.
Speaker 1: Data adjusting as he's walking around.
Speaker 18: It only stored for a very limited time duration on the device following its transmission to the cloud. None of these vulnerabilities affect our cloud platform, where the vast majority of.
Speaker 1: All Obviously he's reading with the flock official. The point here is the sarcasm of it, where he's proving that they're funnel to shit evidence and metadata is stored. Camera proceeds to automatically zoom in on children. Uh huh, I'm not surprised to see this. So there's not just children here, but what are they concerned with? What is the camera AI concerned with?
Speaker 19: Now I found another one at Yong Street and Harris Road also in Bakersfield, which is about fifteen minutes from the other spot. So I'm going to go walk up to that now can actually see it.
Speaker 18: So there, if your city or county or place of business or whatever feel satisfied by the company's reassurances, show them. Many of the feeds that you've seen in this video were relatively easy to find and completely.
Speaker 1: And and and and really they're right. The flock system has not been hacked. It's open. You don't have to hack it.
Speaker 18: That'sible what the time flock Safety was telling cities that the devices are secure after they're deployed. And if you are in.
Speaker 1: Touch with the chaos machine right here, this is a chaos system. Let every fucking degenerate freak have more information they ever could or should it. Let these demonic fucks who have nothing but ill and petty theft and other other fucking ideas in their heads, rape whatever whatever self serving criminal activity is uh suits them best. Let's let's let them have access to that. You know, it'd be great if the if the gangs just got intell on each other and fucking wiped each other out. That wouldn't that wouldn't be the case. And now you know why the the Weasels are tunnel dwellers, right, because they do all their ship under the under the under the surface of the uh of the streets.
Speaker 18: County, your city council, keep a record of your correspondence with them, let them know and fully realize that if someone gets stalked, robbed, harassed, or abducted as a result of a reported security vulnerability by a third party surveillance spender, they'll be on.
Speaker 1: Record and and by the way, it will be completely one hundred percent deliberate because of what they've allowed to have happened. This isn't accidental that this stuff is out there. It's that accidental that you can find a way to access it, and that you can do so and watch cameras from all How did he do it? How did he find them all? He didn't hack anything, It was just there for him. Now, how much do you not think that intelligence agencies and FEDS are fucking fully aware of this and using this and sharing this information and these and the access and figured teaching retireds how to use computers so that they can get the information that they need to commit havoc by proxy on behalf of your demonic false government, and how nobody is safe. You end up on their radar, become an become an irritant and a fly in their ointment. And there's so many degrees of separation between the authorities with with the stupid patches on their shoulders or on their backs when it has three letters on it, and the person who actually does kill you that it would it's just a random act of violence. Yeah, sure, it.
Speaker 18: Is for having known about it and approving what if?
Speaker 1: What if a what if a guy just tolds his confidential informant, Hey, uh, you know such and such as such and such an address. Look, I'm just saying he carries a lot of cash around with him and then you know, does the pinky of with coffee.
Speaker 18: Anyway, and they can explain that to their voters and constituents. I've said this before and I'm sure I'll say it again. The underlying problem is not flock safety. The problem is cities wanting a cloud connected AI enhanced MATHS surveillance system but are too lazy to conduct their own security audit or research the efficacy versus risk, And it very much is an industry wide problem. For example, other vendors in this industry have used my last video to shame flock safety on social media, being completely unaware that I had broken their own AI model before ever even having access to a flock device. And I need to make it very clear that I am not the first and only person to find out about all these enormous vulnerabilities. I'm just apparently the first person stupid enough to walk the expensive legal type rope of making them public on a large platform. But I also have tremendously cool and impactful projects lined up for this channel that have taken a back sea due to the urgency of this. I want to go back to storing data in birds and inventing microphones to record volcanoes, but I'm happy to contribute to and stay active in the growing community of people standing up to this. If you don't subscribe to foural four Media's content and journalism, I highly recommend doing so. And if you're not already familiar with LUs Rossman, then we don't work out his channel and work relating to this, because it's hugely impactful and something that you can get involved in it. Having seen and heard these condor cameras in person, I can tell you that they are so much more dystopian and problematic than the license plate cameras. And I wish that I had some sort of advice for people other than stay out of public but some of them are literally pointed at people's private property. But in the meantime, I just asked that you don't lay down and accept and.
Speaker 1: How do you know? Okay, so these are flock cameras. Do you also understand that the network of ring cameras that you're applying to your own house are looking at your neighbor's houses, looking at your neighbor your neighbors walking their dogs and their children and kids riding their bikes. If a degenerate wanted to know that information, I want to know where people are, and more importantly, where parents aren't. Don't you think they'll use that to their.
Speaker 18: Advantage, infiltration of your expectations of privacy. You need privacy to build your identity and refine the things that make you authentic. Thanks for watching, Keep creating Happy.
Speaker 1: So this dude right here you lost his job for working with them on the last Wait on that video? All right, now, let's go to the history real quick. Yeah, I find the other one I was looking at that does that does there, So he says, we tracked ourselves with explosive exposed Flock cameras. Let me get to the point here there.
Speaker 8: Are we'll explain in uh yeah.
Speaker 19: So that's that's pretty much its last minute Christmas slash holiday.
Speaker 20: Get notes, copy that link, like that link whatever. Tracked ourselves. A lot of fun stuff going on here, a lot of insights into flock and how you know it does track people, not just license plates, and there's a bit of sort of misunderstanding and miscommunication about that. But this starts with a tip that you've got. What was that tip and who gave you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 19: So the YouTuber Ben Jordan, who has done some really amazing research and reporting into flock, discovered this essentially, and he published a YouTube video about this earlier this week. Some of my reporting is in that YouTube video, and then you know, I spoke to him for the story. But essentially, and I encourage you to check it out if you haven't seen it already, although the video has like many many of yous, so maybe you have seen it already.
Speaker 8: It's very good.
Speaker 19: But basically, Ben Jordan discovered that at least sixty condor cameras or streaming directly to the Internet. And condor cameras are flocks pan tilt zoom cameras. They're called PTZ cameras. And what pan till zoom means, it's kind of in the name, but they are surveillance cameras that can move and track people and so they can pan.
Speaker 1: They can go like left, you know, how you do the robot right, and when you do the thing that you're panning, when you do the robot like this, your tilts, then you have to like look forward to.
Speaker 8: Zoom the right.
Speaker 19: They can like go up and down, and they can zoom in on specific subjects.
Speaker 20: And they're different to the license the normal license plate reader cameras that everybody knows FLOP four.
Speaker 7: It's like a variation of their camera.
Speaker 19: Yeah, so flock has a few different types of cameras. It has a few different types of automated license plate reader camera. Its main one is called a falcon and those are ALPR cameras, and what those do is they are specifically like targeted at license plates. They take photos for the most part of cars as they drive by. Whereas these condor cameras are recording twenty four to seven three sixty five and they're recording video and their vantage.
Speaker 1: Goying of makes sense why they need all these data centers.
Speaker 19: Point for the most part, is a lot wider than a Falcon ALPR camera, So they're capturing like an entire scene, whereas an ALPR camera is largely just capturing cars as they drive by.
Speaker 8: I say largely because.
Speaker 19: You know they are taking footage and photos and so you know, you can see other things on the other types of camera and you can sometimes see license plates on the condor cameras, and it's part of this like holistic flock surveillance ecosystem.
Speaker 8: So what Ben.
Speaker 19: Jordan found was sixty of these exposed directly to the Internet. What I mean by that is you just see an IP address. It was not HTTPS. They were all HTTP, which I think is an important distinction just in terms of like the actual URL. And if you clicked it, you went to a flock administrative portal, and on that portal you could see live footage that was being filmed and streamed as like you know live. Obviously you could see thirty one days of archived footage and download that footage. You could you know, grab different clips.
Speaker 8: It was possible.
Speaker 1: It's not just because he had some access. No, anybody can do this. They can be doing it right now. Hundreds of thousands of people could be doing it right now, or anybody who knows about it it has the ability to do it. They could be downloading that information. And if they're trying to build a routine a pattern around your activity and behavior, they can monitor save collect this information, stringing across and see, Okay, this person on these days of the week, go and do this at this time, they drop off their children at this time or whatever, or you know, they ran out to get milk and the child was home in the house for ten minutes by themselves on this day. That would never happen in our house. I'm just saying, you know, using examples and so on and so forth, in anybody with ill intent, have a hard time believing that people with good intent would be utilizing this as guardians to protect others. Wouldn't that be amazing if this is how that how the world worked. Wouldn't it be great if people who were guardians and protectors utilize this information to protect people from dangerous activity, because you could pick that up on people's public activity as well, provided they're not you know, the the demons aren't doing the surveiling themselves. You could pick up on the behaviors of shitheads and warn people don't go jogging today in that trail. Make sure you have something on you to protect yourself if you're going on. Make sure that you're watching your child extra close, because someone's been falling and snooping around your home and you know, around your school and your activities and stuff like that. I mean, this could be used in both ways, and I think maybe some really good citizens should figure out how to do that and keep a log of the fucking shiptheads.
Speaker 8: Well to change settings on these.
Speaker 19: You could see information about the cameras, like what type of camera was, what software was running. You could see logs, so you know, access logs, things like uptime and downtime. Like some of them would be knocked off the Internet and then they would be back on like later that day, and there would be like a history of that more or less. And then also, uh, you know, you could the big the big thing was that the footage was there and.
Speaker 7: All without a password.
Speaker 20: Yeah, as you say, like, it's not like it's not like there was some vulnerability in the admin panel. There was an exploited packed inside. Like this is not packing, this is just a panel completely exposed to the wider internet. You just visit it and it's like I'm now looking through a flock camera.
Speaker 19: Yeah, you click the link and it's like you immediately see the footage and or you see the administrative panel from which you can click another link to get to the footage.
Speaker 8: But there was no loging, no password.
Speaker 1: No, they need to take the autos room off that camera and just said it. I don't know if this is obs or what, but every time he tilts his head just a little bit, it gets blurry. It's fucking my eyes up.
Speaker 19: Oh, none of that, which suggests a huge like misconfiguration because this is not supposed to happen. And the way that Ben Jordan and John Gaines, who goes by gain Sack. He's a security researcher who found some vulnerabilities that Ben Jordan previously worked on. The way that he found these was through a commercial search engine called showdown, and it is essentially an Internet of things search engine that has led to a lot of different stories that we've written over the years because security researchers use it to find Internet of things devices that are streaming directly to the internet. So like off the top of my head, in the past, people have found like smart billboards that have been streaming to the Internet without an admin password, and so you can go in and you can like change what the billboard says or the image of it displays. Sometimes you see like road signs, like automated road signs that they put up in like work zones, and people often hack those and sometimes they find them through shod and and they either have no password or they have like a password that's like admin admin, and you can then change what they say.
Speaker 20: You're able to basically search for very particular devices because you could search if you if.
Speaker 1: You're in a construction zone and you're telling people, you know, left linkos on a on an electric sign, you could change it to say right link clothes and fuck people up like that could be really dangerous ship because I have the last moment you'd realize it, but you would be a little you'd bottleneck things and you could that could that could cause some accidents to occur, right.
Speaker 20: I mean the devices that have a certain thoughts open and if there is something particularly unique about the product you're looking at, maybe they have a weird because.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're If you're like me, I don't wait till the last minute and then expect somebody else who you had the foresight and the the you know, uh what do you call it? The the pre planning? What's what? What's the best way to put the like with the moment I see that something's happening, I am already in the laine that I don't have to move out of, so that way I see it, I'm not waiting till last minute, and I'm not affecting somebody else who did what they should have done already have to then let me in so that I can bottle neck the traffic and slow them down. I'm not that asshole that waits in the lane. That's that's about the end for that. It's the moment I know that it's happening, I'm in that, I'm in the lane that I can continue on with. And anybody who waits till last minute, I think is a is a worthless people. But I mean I also hate people that don't put their shopping carts away, So hate them, like, don't think they should live in society for the rest of us.
Speaker 20: Specific to that sort of service. You can sort of identify them.
Speaker 7: I don't know how identified these ones, but presumably.
Speaker 1: They especially when they put their fucking shopping cart in another empty parking space or cluster them because they've decided that because of their fucking immense laziness, after walking up and down aisles for as long as they had, somehow can't walk to the rack and they're just going to throw it into either one that has one of the you know, the little the little uh embunkment things that they throw it up against that like, and then some other three four five retards decided that that's going to be the place to put them all, and it's right next to a rack. Like, all those people should be deported. I don't care if they're from here. They don't understand life, they don't need to be here. Put them someplace where there's dangerous wild animals or people with spears, and let them live there because they've lost their privilege to live in a civilized society.
Speaker 20: Some sort of like fingerprints of flock cameras and then just showdown for that. I mean, I think you can probably even search showdown to flock safety, but their domains or something like that, very similar to census as well, which basically does the same thing.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I think it was a mix of those few things, because I know that some of them were you could just type and flock and they show I do know that, but then there was like they iterated and they were able to find more just by doing any better searches.
Speaker 8: Let me talk about what we did.
Speaker 19: So we see this footage that's streaming to the Internet, and we try to discover, like where are these cameras located, because all of them had IP addresses that gave us like a general geographic location, but it was still a very wide.
Speaker 8: Margin for where something would be.
Speaker 19: For example, the cameras that I ended up going to see were in Bakersfield, California, which is about two hours north of LA with no traffic, which I got lucky and I went up and I saw them, but their IP addresses matched to Sacramento, which is six hours north of LA.
Speaker 8: And so how.
Speaker 7: Did you think about l because that's a big discrepancy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, so I played geo guesser.
Speaker 19: I like the geo guess or guy basically, and so for example, one of the ones that I found was at this big.
Speaker 8: O Tire shop.
Speaker 19: It wasn't owned by a Big O Tires, like it was on a traffic light, but the intersection, I could see the name of one street and I could see Big O Tires, And so I just used Google Maps and a lot of searching, and luckily there was a time stamp of the footage in the top left corner of all this, I could see the time zone that things were in, because like bizarrely for some of these, like some of the businesses would match, or like the street names would match, but they would be in like different random cities across the country. And then I could sort of like figure things out via time zone. And then I used street View and I clicked around a lot through street view. Sam also did a lot of this for us, which was like extremely helpful and she can talk a little bit more about what she saw. But we were like clicking through a lot of these. There were about sixty of them. Again, I think we were able to deal locate about maybe ten. The others were just super nondescript, so they would be filming like a parking lot at an apartment complex.
Speaker 1: Where's the thing If luck is sharing this information order the FEDS that are or you know, the demons that pretend to be here to serve and protect you. They know where the cameras are and they know where to tell the criminals to strike or to give them the intel of so it doesn't matter if we can't find them, if they can.
Speaker 19: Or there was no visible like street signs or businesses or anything. There is one at like a skate park. There is one at a playground where children were playing, which was really like quite alarming that there. And then I think the craziest one for me was the especially.
Speaker 1: When you see the park that they showed in the other video. That wasn't like a park that was around like projects where you're you know, you're worried about the after hours, the nighttime, whether you know there's gonna be other you know, murderous niggers, you know, shooting each other and selling drugs to whomever, you know what I mean. It's like in the knifing people walking through that. It's not like Central Park. It was like a little playground circle with wide open space where there'll be no cover for for for bad activity. So that was specifically in my mind, predatorial towards the children, for whomever would be looking at that park. It wasn't for protection, it was for the opposite. Now that's the only thing I can think of.
Speaker 19: Tree Creek Greenway in Brookhaven and Georgia, which is in a suburb of Atlanta, And there were at least three exposed cameras there and like one, these cameras zoom in on people who are walking by.
Speaker 8: So there was a woman walking her dog.
Speaker 1: That's super freaking creepy that the cameras are following you. They don't like it's in a it's in a dome. So you're not hearing gears, you're not seeing the camera tilting and facing, you're not seeing the creep out because it's a big like when you're looking at it just looks like a black, black dome from you know, from your from your perspective, from your vantage point. If you knew that it was like a human, like like a stalker human like you know, if in the age of bitches lying about guys looking at them in the gym because they want clicks on TikTok, can you imagine how they would feel if they were conducting any activity and knowing that some creep or anybody watching this feed of this camera. The AI is acting like a freaking peeping tom. Why are they watching? Why are they concerned with every movement that you're making? And don't you understand that Palenteer already has contracts. They didn't worry about that. The people who are in the same entity Cult of Pallenteer, Alex KRB and his little tribes of demons, the non chosen ones, they own this place anyway. But yes, Palenteer has the capacity and the ability to make it a lot easier for AI to make sense of all the metadata so they can utilize it straight. You know, like I said before, string different chunks of video together to make a full You went from home depot to the street light, to that street light to home. You left there, you know, dog in the car for ten minutes while you grabbed the water you can, went back in the car, you drove over here like all that.
Speaker 19: And it just like zoomed in on her as she was walking the dog, and then it would follow her around and then I don't know, Sam, do you want to talk about the rollerblader?
Speaker 21: Yeah? Yeah, this was a really crazy camera feed to look at because like again, these cameras are not looking at cars specifically in a lot of cases they're looking for people, and there were no cars in his park obviously, so like.
Speaker 1: These are put here to watch people walking trails.
Speaker 21: But this guy, we were able to watch him rollerblading up and down this one path. So you can click on one feed see him come into the view, the camera zooms in on him, watches him rollerblade away like with a friend sometimes and then you click on another feed and watch in coming through a different part of the park in almost real time, and his friend drops off eventually. And then we did this for a while. We just watched him like go around the park and obviously he has no idea of these cameras are here, but he rollerblades up. At one point the camera zooms in on his face, and then he passes a woman. It zooms in on her face and she kind of turns around and looks she's on the phone. She's like turns around like kind of seems like she's saying to her friend, like this dude just rollerlated fast to be really fast. And then he comes up to the camera where the camera, the poll that the camera is on stops directly underneath the camera, and the camera has followed him all the way to that point and now it's looking directly down at the ground where he's standing, like zooming in on his base and his phone and he's standing there stopped on his phone, watching footage of himself, whether he's been recording rollerblading, just like this is like, so yeah, that's how clear it is, Like you can see I mean, this camera's probably.
Speaker 1: Like, isn't isn't it good that he wasn't looking at like you know, red Tube or porn.
Speaker 21: Hub nine feet off the ground or something. It's not that high, but it zooms all the way down on his base and then you can see see him holding his camera or holding his phone and he's watching like replays of himself. Obviously he's like recording content or something or like watching his own form or something. But it's just so it's it.
Speaker 22: Was so bizarre because it's like we write about this stuff all the.
Speaker 21: Time, and we understand that these cameras are everywhere, and knowing that they're everywhere and going about your day and not thinking really that much about them. But being like intellectually aware that they're everywhere and you're being watched is one thing. But then being able to look at the view from the camera, from the point of view of the plot camera, watching everyone in this park very closely all day long is such a different experience, and you're like, well, these people have no idea that these cameras are here or that they're being watched.
Speaker 1: It's just a really strange feeling.
Speaker 20: Yeah, So there's that you were watching that footage of sort of these random people, and obviously we didn't publish it and identifying information about random and passes by. As you said, Jason, you then with stands help geolocated some You drove to a couple and the benefit of that, I suppose was well to confirm their flock cameras.
Speaker 7: I mean, we already knew it because flock.
Speaker 20: Is in the configuration information, but you can look at it and go, well, that's a flock condoc camera or whatever. They are very very distinct looking branded wise. And then also, of course it's just in the same sort of way we do some of our pieces where like I bought phone location data from a bounty hunter, blah blah blah. It's just there's something about.
Speaker 1: I bought phone location data from a bounty hunter. Remember the thing that we were talking about before, remember the Pegasus, remember the other software thing the Celebrate Celebrate they're selling off that data when they when they break your phone like that. How do you not think that that your information is being deliberately led out to dangerous, dangerous, fucking people because it helps assistant that wants you dead to not have to do everything themselves, and it employs or enlists opportunists of the worst kind to help along the progress of the violence that they want to have happened. And when something does happen, and oh, you don't mess with Americans and not the guns. You'll soon you'll soon come to realize that it's not just Americans quote unquote with resistance and fire arms, but it's like the people that they've led in here too, and anyone that's a scumbag criminal who it's technically an American fully armed and knows where you are before you fucking do. Basically because they know where you're what your routines are, gives them kind of an advantage, doesn't it. They're not even there before they lift fingers on drones or or any other type of you know, military ground troops, they can just have their scumbag degenerates causing havoc and chaos in the city. But what looks random is actually selecting targets and carrying out missions. And who's to say that those degenerate scumbags won't also have an agent provocateur or some other piece of shit from some sort of federal agency they're helping guide to make sure that they take out the guy that they want to take out or destroy the failing that they want to destroy. Do you understand what I.
Speaker 20: Mean putting yourself almost testing it yourself, and maybe that gets across to the in a more tangible way. Was that like the benefit doing this, Like you didn't have to drive to a house?
Speaker 1: It's very good, I think dude over in the in the black cube, maybe he did pull out his phone and sort of at least he was smart enough, smarter than the other guy who didn't realize his camera was still on and sort of beating it. Just beat it, beat it, beat it.
Speaker 19: I definitely, I definitely didn't have to. I'm very glad that I did, for it was just a quickie. The reasons that you said, one, I knew exactly what I was doing because I had watched that footage already of that intersection. But then it was quite weird and like sort of sort of affecting to myself to drive to that corner, see the camera that I had been watching online, get out of the car, and walk into the intersection, and then see myself show up on the feed, which is obviously what would happen, and yet for some reason it made it feel a lot more real to me. And then I was also just able to you know, I was able to watch myself on the feed. Sam was watching the feed as well, and so she saw me and texted me.
Speaker 8: It was like, here's you.
Speaker 19: Here's just like she took a screenshot and sent me, you know, a screenshot of myself walking in the middle of the street in random Bakersfield, you know, Sam sitting three thousand miles away. And then I also could see the cameras, so I was able to just make sure that it was block cameras. I could sort of figure out like how they were situated in this case, It's like the camera's really high off the ground, like at the very top.
Speaker 8: Of the pole.
Speaker 19: I don't think anyone would notice it, Like it's very like it's not hidden by any stretch, but it's like forty feet off it, but.
Speaker 21: Used a second because we're all be out and not like publishing heavily.
Speaker 19: That week, remembering correct, So much has happened this year where.
Speaker 20: Where customs and Border Protection for instances could use that app and then also archives messages for later. Anyway, Tony message is one of those. We reported that, Hey, look, you know the government is using this particular tool which I'd never heard of.
Speaker 7: You go on.
Speaker 20: YouTube and at the time it had like a couple of hundred views. It seemed like a very very small shop and operation. I mean it was actually owned by a larger company, but the app itself doesn't seem to be that well known. Then very shortly after it was hacked, sent a bunch of information, including data on CPP.
Speaker 1: And these are being done on purpose, like the quote unquote hacked. They're being made vulnerable so that someone else comes along and gathers what was what was promised to them. It's like money laundering or a drop point, right, it's a data drop points seat of a money bag. Do you understand what I mean?
Speaker 20: Officials to verify it, I'm just going through the phone numbers of these officials and calling them and asking, hey, is that blah blah blah from CPP. They say, yes, I'm like, I'm a journalisten there's been a breach. I'm trying to very and usually they hang up at that point, and one definitely did do that, but we verified the data, published that and then it was like twenty four or forty eight hours later, very soon after, another hacker got in and apparently got more data, and NBC reported that, and obviously this was a massive security failure. The hackers managed to get a bunch more data about other government agencies center run wide and sent a letter to the DOJ about it. Honestly, I kind of almost forgot about the story because there's been such a crazy year, and I think people might sort of conflated with Signal Gate. I mean, they are related, but I imagine people may even forget about this hack as well, because I mean, signal signal Gate was so significant when they were sharing it. Ye attacks, but yeah, that went crazy, and I mean what they have.
Speaker 1: And well, let's not forget about what they're talking about pre encryption too, So your your computer and your operating system are taking snapshots of what you're typing prior to it becoming encrypted and sent out so signal is worthless, and so is everything else. They know it because it's being sent through avenues that you don't realize are spying on you on your own computer. So nothing is nothing is nothing is a secret from the government, and the government is run by a bunch of demonic child killers.
Speaker 19: In common is that it just shows how like people in high up at the administration just like don't understand. And he is an app where women like a grassroots community managed.
Speaker 1: If you want to look at it, more of it. It's called We Actors. We tracked ourselves with exposed flock cameras. All right, now, uwis Rossman did weigh in on this. I'm trying to see if I actually pulled that one up or not. I have a couple of loo up here, now I don't. I don't have the most recent one. Let me pull it up. We may have actually talked about this one before we put flock under surveillance. Go make them behave differently. We have started a film company that doesn't collect personal data. Bmwc's screws you can turn as a problem, right because they don't want to be able to fix anything yourself. Texas Attorney Generals who's major TV manufacturers. Let's see, let's talk burst arbitration. Let's go in to the flock one. Ben Jordan's flock camera gammer will send you to jail in Florida. Now, this one's only eleven minutes long, and this one's six minutes long. Let's check the chat real quickly that we'll jump back over. Interesting and worrying. Not the most Christmas sea though. Yeah, I know, I know, Well we'll get into I hate ring cameras. They are a mass surveillance system. Rob the goog Chinese tech guy, Yeah, Rob Braxman said all Amazon echoes can communicate with each other via radio waves, so they're all linked. Yeah, that's just I mean, that's a small portion of the bigger problem, right with AWS, Amazon Web Services and all that shit. It's demonically evil and controlled by the parasite. Where we're at still bummed out that my thought is not going to get a Christmas present tomorrow. Lot's a great thing. As I drive hard R Yeah, I saw that. Getting presidents ready help me back. I wish I had that problem. I wish I had something to wrap it. Annoys me too. In the store here when people build baskets and leave them randomly on the floor. Yeah, never happened before. The place was full of interreithnic groups here, you know, Christmas, Merry Christmas. Daniel Mike's okay, and then says I gotta go have fun. Yeah. Yeah, everybody else has plans. I'm gonna be making turkey tonight, maybe probably better than that. My big plan was to have that awesome gift. I'm gonna be putting money into enveloce for the other two. And that's that. They blowing frogs over here?
Speaker 23: What's up?
Speaker 1: That was cool? Spot up? And I think if I look over here, there might if there's anybody over here on the red Oh we do have we have Uh, let's see it's that's a glavo. That's unless like Glasgow because I'm I used to know somebody and Edinburgh actually Scotland. Uh, these people are sick. Yes, zero privacy architecture. Hey, let's see that's it. Okay, okay, okay, now let's roll out with the let's take a look at this one BlackBerry.
Speaker 24: You're gonna let me record in peace, right right.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'll be back and second.
Speaker 7: No, you're not.
Speaker 15: Hey, everybody how's it going. Hope you having a lovely day. It's gonna be hard to wipe this mark off my face this morning.
Speaker 8: Check this out.
Speaker 15: So there is this company, Loview Technologies that was gonna put up these AI surveillance cameras in the park in Austin that we opposed, and on their website they said they take a different.
Speaker 24: Approach of security because people behave differently when they know they're being watched.
Speaker 15: And today we're going to start to figure out if politicians differently when they know they're being watched, with a tool that makes it easier for you to figure out when your local politicians are putting this garbage in your city. So this is a site called ALPR dot watch. It has a map over here. On the map, you're going to see everywhere where there is a confirmation of a city council meeting where they're installing license plate readers, automated license plate readers, flock AI power surveillance cameras and so on and so forth. Many people have been emailing me and saying, Louis, what do I do? And I'll say, try going to a city council hearing in your area, and they go Louis, how do I do that?
Speaker 8: And it's like, where do you live?
Speaker 24: Okay, go to this site, Lewis.
Speaker 15: What do I do there? And I can't have this conversation back and forth for the thousands of people that email me.
Speaker 7: It's impossible.
Speaker 15: So but this site does is it tries to make it as easy as possible to get an alert when there's going to be a meeting in your area. So the way this works is this website is scraping over eighteen hundred different municipal governments in the United States, and soems it'd be more as more people get involved in this lovely little open source project. It allows you to get email alerts for your area. You can put your email address into the site, and after you put your email address in, you can put the notification.
Speaker 24: Radius and miles. So do I want to be notified when there's a hearing with.
Speaker 15: Five miles of me, twenty miles, one hundred miles, two hundred miles, and so on and so forth, and you will receive email notifications once there is a confirmation of one of these hearings.
Speaker 24: Now, the way this works this is not all automated.
Speaker 15: There are moderators, so there are all these scrapers that are working to try and figure out whether or not There are different meetings and hearings and we have to go through them manually to see if they actually apply. So, for instance, this one is a keyword for flock, and sometimes a keyword for flock is a keyword for flock, and sometimes keyword flock is flock of emotional support birds or something like that, which obviously we're not going to be mad at. So this one is talking about a coverage of a backyard flock, so obviously I'm not gonna put waste your time on that. They took possession and said he will join their bachelor flock. He is talking about a farm and roosters, so.
Speaker 24: Obviously we're not going to do that.
Speaker 15: So there are human beings that are actually moderating this website and going through every single one of these city council and board meetings that are scraped. Once it is confirmed by a human being to be an actual met that goes over the installation of AI surveillance in your area, it is added to the map. And once it gets added to the map, if you are signed up, you will receive a notification I'm hoping that your politicians behave differently when they are under surveillance instead of being only one person that shows up in opposition to these what if twelve people showed up? What if one hundred people showed up? What if a thousand people showed up? We're hoping that if we make it as easy as possible, that you'll do the work. We've made it easy for you to put your government under surveillance. Are you going to make them behave differently?
Speaker 8: I hope.
Speaker 15: So that's for today, and as always, I hope you learned something. Please make use as a tool. There's a chat room link down below for a Zulu for the clippies of Zulup where we discuss all.
Speaker 24: Of these things.
Speaker 15: Please say thank you to mister Snoot and the Zulup who was responsible for putting together this amazing freaking sight. Snuot did put a good amount of effort and I'm sure that he's spending money on SMTP, relay and everything else for the.
Speaker 6: Site to work.
Speaker 15: So if you are happy with what he did, there's a donate link in the upper right corner where you can donate via donor, box, Square, Google, Apple, Pay any of this type of stuff, and again, if you find the work valuable, I do some suggest that you provide him a donation. I think that what he put together is pretty fucking awesome and this we would like to build this website into something that not only shows you the city council hearings, but I'd also like to have a page that goes over some.
Speaker 24: Of the common arguments that will work.
Speaker 15: There's this page that I have on the Consumer Rights wiiki that is really doesn't really belong in the Consumer Rights Wuiakie and should probably be on a dedicated side to this flock camera stuff over here where I go over common arguments, questions and responses when discussing flock surveillance. So I'd like to get something like this put on the site that people can contribute to and just have it off of the Consumer Rights Wiki where it's a little bit out of place. This side is a work in progress, but yeah, again, just great work to Snoot, and thank you to everybody in the clipping movement for making this possible.
Speaker 24: This would not be possible without the work of all of you. As I've said, this.
Speaker 15: Clipping movement is not about just changing your profile picture. It's about doing what you can where you can to push back, and he did and I appreciate that, and so does BlackBerry. Must be nice having two cans of food before eight am.
Speaker 7: Spoiled cat.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, now you show up to be on the video after I'm almost done.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Also a large shout out to the Terrans. He actually created a site there was essentially a runner up to this. It was an amazing sight. It just was going to be expecting a scraper to be inserted afterwards at the same time of this. I don't want to discount any of the work that he did because it was exceptional in getting me to even believe it would be possible to begin with. So thank you very much to him and everybody else that took time to put together something like this.
Speaker 24: But abuff all, thank you to BlackBerry.
Speaker 1: All Right, we're gonna move on to the next one here, and we're gonna switch gears. Now it's gonna be a car crash. We got into the deep, heavy, horrible shit already. But when I saw this come across the Instagram thing it it wasn't good. And I can save this other crap for an other time. For the most part, this one's really interesting. I don't know if it was that one or it was for that I put in here.
Speaker 7: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. They need to expand other keywords like DEI trans LGBT so right wingers can organize and mass and trash those events. Yeah, let's see what we got here. This is Jamari And yes it's only an events long. And I know we went through this already, but this is this is fun. And then there's a little bit of where's the ithern't.
Speaker 7: Want to go?
Speaker 1: Is it that one?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: I had another one up here? Yeah, but there was another one. I use sons of bitches. I have to go into my history again. We'll let me go my history. It's got my issue on this one, not that one.
Speaker 8: This one, Paul.
Speaker 1: All right, I gotta get up and say hello, my daughter. So this one's the one I was going to play the other day, but they hadn't. I was still there.
Speaker 8: Six years.
Speaker 16: We have sat back and waited patiently as Jacob Paul knocked out retired plumbers, senior citizens, and former professional athletes who had nothing to do with boxing. In the one fight he had with an Instagram boxer, the guy got dog walked for the winner by split decision, but since then he has been steadily climbing back up the ladder, and to be honest, most of the time he is still Primetime entertainment. Now, going into this fight with Anthony Joshua, who was supposed to be Tank Dave is what's like going from Wienie hust Central to the Salty Splatoon And that's no offense to Tank. But damn this guy Joshua was just massive. It's obviously just a hone of the level of power, and many thought this ship was going to turn into an anime official prediction.
Speaker 6: What are you actually feeling?
Speaker 24: You told me yesterday six seven. I wasn't sure if you were actually being serious. Yeah, yeah, fifth, sixth around, knockout.
Speaker 8: I'm putting him to sleep.
Speaker 11: So that was a fucking lie.
Speaker 16: Now, even from this start, this should have been like a bad omen for Jake Paul that he was going to lose hanging out backstage with six'. Nine apparently at this point sixty nine is on probation and potentially house.
Speaker 1: Arrest, yeah but that's.
Speaker 5: In there showing off the ankle.
Speaker 16: Minder and, yes it was just a terrible idea to do the ring walk with six.' nine it's like the TWO where i guess three most obnoxious people you've, ever Seen With logan paul there in the background trying to get his fifteen seconds. OF fame, i, mean, Seriously guys takashi six to nines music In the big twenty. Twenty five this also should have been another bad Omen, for jake as he would receive The patented, drake curse as he would put two hundred thousand of stakes money down for that one point six million dollar payout that was never.
Speaker 5: Gonna.
Speaker 16: Come now throughout, the, Fight guys jake actually did get some Licks, in wow that was probably the, best one and even though he caught the guy, more flush it's like it really didn't, do anything and the CounterPunch Probably hurt jake. Much more there here was probably the best Jab that jake had. All night, but, really guys it's like You're playing pokemon and you're going up against the much. Higher level like you keep trying, your hardest you keep doing these attacks and it's just not. Very effective and in the first couple of rounds people were not Happy as jake spent more time on his knees. Than money klewinsky other, than that he was really just kind of running around the ring for, his life ducking and dodging and pretty much taking a die if any time that he was. In danger and it got to a point where the referee had to say this wolf times.
Speaker 2: Gout, stopped okay paying to see?
Speaker 12: This, crap okay you, didn't fight you're, gonna fight but was in?
Speaker 16: The, Rules okay so that really says. It all fans did not pay to see. This shit we paid To see jake. Get flatlined and Boy did christmas ever?
Speaker 4: Come?
Speaker 16: Early guys, Ooh ooh and obviously that was the. FINAL blow i do have a couple of angles here for your. Viewing, pleasure ooh, he. SAID whoa, i, MEAN honestly i don't even know how the guy. STAYED up i thought he was gonna do Like The. DAFFY duck, i mean the sheer Fact that jake did not get put to sleep by that straight tells you that his chin is actually.
Speaker 5: Pretty crazy oh.
Speaker 16: God, DAMN now i don't think the guy had ever been punched like that before in. HIS life, i mean that's just some. Crazy power how about one last one for the kids? BACK home, i mean this still shot guys really says. IT all, i mean this motherfucker's face is being totally. Rearranged now after, The fight jake would tweet out double, broken Jaw gimme canelo in, ten days showing OFF this x ray, and yeah he got his shit. Fucked UP like, i said it was amazing that he did not get put. To sleep so, if anything that's like still the thing that people are going to want to see in. The FUTURE and i WILL say i do think he did well enough in this fight that he will still.
Speaker 5: Be a pretty.
Speaker 16: Big drawl but he can't go back to like fighting bums, after THIS so i. Don't know maybe the only person that would be someone on his level would be Like A tommy. Fury rematch that's kind OF what i want, to see especially Now that jake has more fights under his. Belt NOW like, I said jake spent a lot of time in this fight on. HIS knees i thought when he got hit below, the belt it was. Total BULLSHIT and i don't know why they weren't deducting points from him the. ENTIRE match, i mean he had, This guy jake in all types of. COMPROMISING positions, I mean i won't even go into detail about what's going. On here, and yes this was Pretty much jake the, entire fight holding on for. Dear life and here was where you knew the fight was. Really over as he starts. STUMBLING around i don't know if his legs.
Speaker 1: Were, creaky, no no but apparently he also so so says brother who's? You know his, fixer said you know his his pr agent says that he twisted. His, ankle well. You don't you don't twist your ankle if you number one know how to use. Your feet but unless you're getting as wobbled you might you might have gotten whacked or tried to evade and then rolled your ankle because because you're such a, great athlete right right being.
Speaker 16: Or what but it's kind of like watching a, you know lion hunt down and injured gazelle, right HERE like, i said just hanging on for dear life to. Daddy's leg and this was the exact moment right here that he knew he. Fucked UP and i do, feel like In Typical jake, paul fashion obviously.
Speaker 1: We all the, fucking. Shoes scumbag he wants to sell.
Speaker 16: The FIGHT but i do think both before and during he was more Concerned Withatrolling anthony joshua than realistically trying to.
Speaker 5: BEAT him i guess he.
Speaker 1: Have it does he have somebody to meet in a? Park soon with that fucking beanie and the big. Ass Clothes mister trollo over here. Is given his Name is Jamari. Or hamari sounds sounds more like a pegete than it Does, a mexican. Doesn't it this is.
Speaker 5: His way of trying to Ganst at.
Speaker 16: Joshua's head, but honestly the guy seemed completely composed throughout the entire.
Speaker 5: Preliminary, thing yeah what.
Speaker 1: Is It With? Jake paul he does, all this he does all this quote, unquote conditioning and he never, has abs and he always looks fat all. The time he never has any definition in his body. At all is that just the? Oive thing because he's, you know he. Is one he is he's a he's one of these wonderful. Jew, people yes he was totally picked at random to be to. Be successful i'm sure.
Speaker 5: He was and he was really on. A mission like this guy, was knocking.
Speaker 1: Like he doesn't look like a fucking rabbi with the fucking stupid ass beard or anything. At, All right, SO yeah, I guess. I guess i Guess the spartan beard is actually a. Jew beard.
Speaker 16: He, STOPPED honestly i think that he could have beat it much earlier in, the FIGHT but i think he obviously wanted to give the fans. A show, and, Yeah throughout jake was just trying to, taunt him but it doesn't really work when you are getting your ass kicked and also running around the Ring grabbing.
Speaker 5: Daddy's leg he just kept trying to.
Speaker 16: Do this shit with his tongue the, entire time to Which eventually joshua, was like put that bloody tongue back in your, fucking mouth and also, next time maybe get a. Tongue scrubber and, of course once again That boy logan had to rush in there to get his face on.
Speaker 5: The CAMERA do i look good in?
Speaker 16: The shot they did ask him before the fight who he thought was going.
Speaker 5: To win you got a prediction for, The, Fight logan.
Speaker 11: It'll be a knockout.
Speaker 5: For Sure obviously i'm Saying that jake, ball KNOCKOUT and i don't see this by going more than.
Speaker 1: Three, ROUNDS bro.
Speaker 5: I don't blame him for.
Speaker 16: The prediction he's not going to go against his. Own BROTHER but i think this picture tells the harsh reality of what he was. REALLY thinking, I mean i'm sure he was scared to death for, the guy but still during the fight he had to bet that's.
Speaker 1: Just his HIS his npc head when he when he's not, being activated it's just. FLANK stares i think you're misunderstanding what you're looking at.
Speaker 5: There side.
Speaker 1: Do we see? This already, all right it, Doesn't matter i'd. Not anyway, all right let's go to you.
Speaker 25: Worldwide television can you fight this fucking mad shit made.
Speaker 26: Shit Ah Jake joseph paul will, knock out defeat And Embarrass.
Speaker 9: Anthony joshua he.
Speaker 27: Is second fight a heavyweight against a bona fi.
Speaker 28: Knockout artists the boxing world just witnessed something. Absolutely Wild mike tyson completely Tore Into jake Paul After anthony joshua's demolition job left. Everyone Speechless paul swagger got crushed along with his.
Speaker 1: Broken, jaw YEAH but i mean. He took he took Exactly what jake offered and destroyed his own legacy by being a fucking bitch when it was time for him To. Fight jake and then they did the whole you know shame ritual where they showed his ass just before, the fight like was his son in that much debt that he had to, do that.
Speaker 28: Showing everyone he's nothing but hot air wrapped in. Fake confidence the whole place went Nuts as tyson delivered a savage verbal beatdown That left paul.
Speaker 1: And remember how many times he he he, pulled short he was he could have cold cocked and knocked the fuck Out of jake and he pulled back here in time many times, he was, he was, he was his punch was loaded and he would just pulled in like this instead. Of, it, yeah. Yeah yeah people, saw, that.
Speaker 5: Oh looking like a commplete joke.
Speaker 2: Down to the body with the.
Speaker 29: Right Hand For, anthony joshua there's a.
Speaker 28: Big left december nineteenth five became the night reality came. Crashing Down anthony joshua walked into that ring and faced Off Against. Jake paul when the, Dust settled paul wasn't just.
Speaker 1: Get to The freaking. TYSON part i don't want to watch the whole fucking thing just to See what tyson's had. To say get to the fucking point.
Speaker 28: Got exposed in the most public and embarrassing, way Imaginable but joshua's big.
Speaker 1: Fuck's sake, come on.
Speaker 16: Are we?
Speaker 1: There yet or is this all just clipped?
Speaker 30: In?
Speaker 1: Bullshit, yeah yeah it's. It's clickbait, it's, clickbait bullshit, fucking taggots? All right next that one was? Bullshit too what happened to the ONE that i, was like, oh, no okay so rate to? ABOUT there i think, as well like a minute or maybe it's two, minutes worth and then it's then then we can throw this one, out too like two minutes of. This one.
Speaker 31: Joshua's that's a fucking. Bad idea that's a. Bad idea but let me tell you what a lot of people watch?
Speaker 8: That one will you?
Speaker 9: Watch it sure you know what everybody's tuning in for on.
Speaker 31: THAT one i think everybody's gonna get what they've filed and.
Speaker 9: Waiting for i'm a middle, fuck no but when you take care of me for elbow.
Speaker 32: And elbow the problem child finally ran out. Of luck, for years the world wondered what would happen if the flashy YouTube experiment collided with, a literal, heavyweight wall And on, december nineteenth we got a. Sickening answer this wasn't just. A loss it was a bone shattering reality check that Has Left jake paul wired shut in a. Hospital bed so guys stay after.
Speaker 11: The fight got out of surgery a few. Hours ago they put a plate at, my jaw wired. It up hurts, the Talk so i'm gonna keep.
Speaker 9: It short took the l respect to the men.
Speaker 32: Across me it's no longer about, the hype the, trash talk or the pay per. View numbers it's about a brutal lesson in the art Of knockout and now.
Speaker 1: Is does he try to be as ugly as you? Possibly can. He's not that's like the facial hair does not do him. Any justice the stupid haircut does not Do many that's fucking a. Horrible tattoo can't he? Afford.
Speaker 32: BETTER inkers Fc President dana white is finally breaking, his silence and his reaction is sending shock waves through the entire combat.
Speaker 8: Sports world is the burnt bridge with my?
Speaker 6: BROTHER unfaired i don't hate.
Speaker 31: Your brother you guys need to fight guys the. Same size when You, fought floyd you. Are massive he did hit you with a fucking bomb and you fucking. Ate it he's Gonna Fight. Gervonte davis who do, You? GOT jervonte I think HiT's way Harder, than floyd but he's. Too small brothers gonna be able to look get inside, on him put his weight, on him tie him.
Speaker 24: Up here you got a fighting guys the same size.
Speaker 11: As you is that why you guys would let Me? Fight?
Speaker 8: Connor yeah and you're.
Speaker 31: Fucking huge connor waves on hundred and forty and fifty.
Speaker 11: Five, pounds yeah but he says he can.
Speaker 32: Beat me the sixth round was supposed to be The Moment jake paul proved, he belonged but instead it became the Moment the bravado. Officially died at the one thirty, One Mark anthony joshua landed a right hand.
Speaker 5: SO precise i just.
Speaker 1: Wanted to hear that that interaction between HIM and Uh and jake on the impulsive fuck they. WERE talking i didn't really want to get into any more this other nunsense because it's again more clicky shit or the thing that they tell you is happening isn't, actually happening and you looks at the whole video and, you're like what? The fuck so there.
Speaker 3: You, go.
Speaker 1: Okay there's some things About this i'd like to discuss at, some POINT but. I don't I, DON'T uh i don't know if any way you SAW what I. Would uh DAVIS and i were, discussing yesterday but his his way in on what do you think? Of this of this uh astard? Is uh will will uh worth? LISTENING to i did have it. UP stupid i don't need that one. Anymore, either clavistical this. ONE'S interesting i think WE want i think we went down that road a. Little bit let's see what else we. Got, here yeah so the Downgrading to windows TEND like i just came back to my computer and it was still everything was, all up but it was acting as though it had, been restarted Like everything LIKE when i went onto my Tabs and i've already paused EVERYTHING that i have to pause, on YouTube they started. Playing again so my computer definitely did shut itself down and started. Back up and it's all because this is forced. FUCKING updates i have another one here that THEY'RE saying i need. To do i'm not. Doing them i'm gonna DO whatever i can to get back out of. That Ship, merry, christmas everybody. All right there's a few Things on instagram And then I'll then i'll. Move over do you want? To do is?
Speaker 33: This interesting this weirdos in the comment section, saying that oh are?
Speaker 1: They weirdos do they just want?
Speaker 11: To, prove oh don't do.
Speaker 8: A transition.
Speaker 11: We don't.
Speaker 1: Trust, you well why? Would you.
Speaker 33: There's a bunch of weirdos in the comment sections, saying, that oh don't do.
Speaker 7: A transition.
Speaker 8: We don't, Trust you.
Speaker 7: We don't.
Speaker 1: Trust, you, yeah yeah we hear you mumbling and sounding like. A retard but just shut up and do, it then, because yes lots of people fake lots of ship and then they want to see one. Continuous video still doesn't mean that. It's real but why would be something that you would be?
Speaker 33: About, ship okay there's a snowball, right here.
Speaker 27: That's, right here, hold on, hold on, all right, no.
Speaker 33: Transition guys did you guys Think that i'm swapping out fucking snowballs?
Speaker 3: And?
Speaker 27: Ship weirdos look at that smells, like plastic literally smells.
Speaker 1: LIKE plastic i want to SHOW that i went because. It is if there's fucking nano and ship, LIKE that i wouldn't be sniffing that in probably you, HAVE kids i wouldn't be doing it in the house.
Speaker 33: Because our snow, is fake our food, is fake our water is.
Speaker 7: Fucking fake.
Speaker 8: Everything's fake in, this world including.
Speaker 33: The snow if you guys live somewhere else you, getting snow do the.
Speaker 7: Same thing tag me in.
Speaker 8: That shit i'll throw it on my story big.
Speaker 4: As.
Speaker 34: Snow, Yeah hey Remember When charlie kirk got shot and people Realized That google analytics has a feature you can use to see what people have searched around, an event and that someone discovered that people Were Searching charlie kirk's death before the day that he was. Actually shot, remember that and remember all of those other major events that you can also Look On google analytics and you can see that people were searching that same very thing before the event, even happened while a new one was. Just discovered in the last, Ninety days israel has had a spike of one hundred or more people searching.
Speaker 11: The term you can see at The top.
Speaker 34: Disneyland terrorist here's another one one hundred people or more that, IT searched Isis. Attacks disneyland and here's Another one. Disneyland bomb?
Speaker 1: Isis right isis VIA israel i?
Speaker 11: Mean juice over one hundred people have searched that in.
Speaker 34: The last NIGHT the cia days in the Country, of israel and here's another one in the last ninety days By the Nation Of israel. Disneyland attacks it's awesome that they've managed to leave this tool up for people.
Speaker 11: To Use, by google because it's going.
Speaker 34: To be, the downfall or at least we're going to be able to disrupt a lot of. These, plans now we may not be able to stop these things, from happening but hopefully we could maybe deter them from actually wanting to.
Speaker 11: Do it this.
Speaker 34: Still happens if anything Happens at disneyland anytime in the, near future remember, this video, save it share it with. OTHER people i promise you they're either going to not do it anymore because people have found out that the method to discovering, this stuff or it's gonna happen and they're, gonna, say ah it was just.
Speaker 27: A COINCIDENCE so i did do it myself to, test it and it is indeed.
Speaker 11: Still, there hey remember when there you Go.
Speaker 35: Long, deck no, it says and there is a town somewhere in the middle, of nowhere and everyone owes each. Other money and then one day a traveler comes to town and he stays in a Motel at the motel has a full. Refund policy after twenty, four hours he puts down one hundred dollars and gets. A room the motel owner he looks at this hundred dollars and, he's, like whoa oh, my god this.
Speaker 7: Is exactly how MUCH money i owe to. The baker so he goes and pays off his debt to.
Speaker 26: The baker the baker looks at this money and, he's, like well this is exactly HOW much i owed to, the shoemaker and he. Goes in he goes to the shoemaker and pays off, his debt and goes through several people until eventually, someone's, LIKE hey i owe this amount of money to the.
Speaker 24: Motel owner so he goes in to the, motel owner back where.
Speaker 7: It started and then the traveler, is, like.
Speaker 26: Hey it's been twenty four HOURS and i don't like, It here so he takes his money back and. He leaves everyone has the same amount, Of money but then suddenly nobody's in debt because money, isn't real but debt, motivates people so it's important to the economy for.
Speaker 1: Some reason here's the fucking moron faggot who says this is logic of a five year. Old baby, you know that person is a person who's stuck in the fucking system so deep that he's gonna call other people who realize how fucking fooled and foolish. We are he's gonna call.
Speaker 36: Them, retards horribly people saw my boyfriend get murdered and those school was only on hole for.
Speaker 22: Thirty minutes student Out Of Texas high school was just murdered over a twenty one dollar vape and he was stabbed repeatedly with a pair of.
Speaker 1: Systems owing by, the way he didn't.
Speaker 22: Steal it and this might sound very similar to a case we.
Speaker 1: Covered the how would you steal a vape that had nigger lips?
Speaker 8: On it?
Speaker 22: Last week but these are two separate incidents where scissors were used to stab. Another Student andrew meismer was only sixteen. Years old he was loved by, his friends, his family. His girlfriend he had a girlfriend who he cared so.
Speaker 1: Much about let don't over, play it don't, overdo, It okay.
Speaker 22: And he was simply sitting in science. Class three he.
Speaker 1: Bitch had fucking rainbow hair at. One point she's probably half half a fucking fag.
Speaker 22: Days Ago At Stirling high School, In, baytown texas when eighteen Year Old, andre matthews who was in the class, with Him accused andrew of stealing his.
Speaker 1: Fake because why did.
Speaker 22: He could not find? His vape the two boys were excused to go to the bathroom and then a fight. Broke out andre Forcibly checked andrew's pockets for, the vape but when he could not find, The.
Speaker 1: Vape yes car with all, this shit.
Speaker 22: Instead pulled out a pair of Scissors that. Andrew had he then put these scissors in his own waistband went into the science Lab with andrew and had him in. A chokehold another student saw this and yelled, for help but by then on Began stabbing andrew. Multiple times and.
Speaker 1: How did he do it like prison style where they started shanking you into? Fucking kidneys like did he have him like yoked up like this and like that that that that that what a fucking piece? Of shit like how?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 1: Is HOW like i don't even get like you're in you know you're gonna get caught. Doing this you just threw your fucking life away over at twenty like this is they they have no impulse. Control whatsoever they're not capable of weighing, logical risks you KNOW what, I mean like they they can't. Do it they can't.
Speaker 14: Do it.
Speaker 1: Niggers shouldn't be, Around, people okay they should be around other niggers so they can kill. Each other let. Them do let them do. Their killing they'll get to get all of their system and then then the problem will. Solve itself.
Speaker 22: To be flown from the school to a hospital for his injuries to, be treated but tragically he would endu up losing. His life.
Speaker 1: SCHOOLS old, i, mean granted he was probably a wigger meaning, in actions not, in ethnicity but that doesn't mean it's not a phase a kid can't grow. Out of and he's only around the pieces of shit and in the environment and the socialization of the world that he. Lives in so, shit, Happens right but this is pretty fucked up that. This happened, he's sixteen.
Speaker 22: Only put on hold for, thirty minutes and it was not excuse. That day they carried on as if. Nothing happened, since then other students have come forward and Said That andre matthews had a very long disciplinary history at.
Speaker 1: This school course he did but he. Was black, so racism so lawsuits because this is the system that the retarded, liberal created and this is why liberal retards find themselves with zero power against the fucking animals that. They've unleashed, done.
Speaker 22: Everybody but he was allowed to come back to that.
Speaker 1: Fucking profile look at that, monkey ass fucking profile of this fucking disgusting.
Speaker 22: Niggerultiple times when he probably shouldn't have been the eighteen.
Speaker 24: Year old so.
Speaker 1: He's eighteen he's in the same Class, as andrew which means he's already. Failed twice this guy's a fucking a real fucking. Success story the stupid, fucking nigger hopefully he gets tried as, an adult.
Speaker 22: Has now been charged. With Murder andre matthews is set to appear in Court on, january seventh.
Speaker 1: Of twenties his parents don't even not, A, spell andre.
Speaker 22: Twenty five all students deserve a safe place to go and.
Speaker 1: Attend, school yeah it's preferably around away from people who look. Like this, yeah yeah away from people who look. Like this not surprised he's being able to contain himself from raping the blonde, here.
Speaker 22: Well and their families deserve that. As well to know that they're sending their children off somewhere where they're not going to. Get hurt andre has allegedly gotten into trouble for Starting.
Speaker 1: Multiple there's no such thing as over preparedness when it comes to self. Defense items it's not overdoing it to have something that can send. A projectile it's not overdoing it to have something that has the ability to cut rope if you get my meaning or fishing line or anything else. On you you might want something that has a distance to it so that they can't get close enough to you to, harm you or anything that sprays pepper or anything else like that that gives them a. LITTLE jolt i would say not just. PICK one i would say to have all, of them have them in, your car have one on you at. All times doesn't have to, be massive can, be small can be discreete but it has to do the job when. It's REQUIRED and i wouldn't put that responsibility in anybody else's because it's not anybod else's responsibility but. Your own and if you, have children you better fucking. Have them you better. Have them it doesn't make you a bad parent to have the ability to. Protect them that's retarded, upside down the real fucking. Jew thinking because they want you to be exposed. To danger do you? Understand? It now they want you to be exposed. To, danger now anytime people don't stand up and, you know call out, THE bullshit i want you To remember ursula.
Speaker 25: The album for his, ortment islands that they allowed the holocaustic.
Speaker 1: The, most biggest most persistent line. In history what do you mean? By that what does it sound like she meant? By that you? Did ship AND actually i said that somewhere in the style Of for fort and was who was one of the first to look for these alleged.
Speaker 8: Gas chair is.
Speaker 34: Kind and.
Speaker 1: Found NONE and i mean in this, sense today.
Speaker 8: Which minds in?
Speaker 1: THERE is i believe no lie that has operated more persistently. And Transformatively script glow kind Of knew haig and indeed not only, in journey but practice. Practically, WORLDWIDE yeah i remember the whole Thing, That japan japan Doesn't have, holocaust guilt, Fuck them but the rest of the world has this on this misplaced guilt of something that. Didn't Happen But jesus christ looking back and, seeing now don't you kind of wish it?
Speaker 4: Was?
Speaker 1: True no induts because if it was, trust me they wouldn't be this advanced in their plan. Right now they got that way through through their networking with people that, aren't them who actually can move plans forward and are able to succeed, in life that aren't parasites that just suck. Things dry they had to have, our cooperation and they've been in their cult for a very, long time for a very, long time moving up, the ranks being in these, secret societies being in these, royal societies they were in the. Fraternal orders they were always part of this cult from thousands of. Years back so when they say It's, the, jews yeah, that's true but it's also us working with that fucking cult who was, at, first well that colt was operating as far back As The, british edo and that was five thousand. Years ago it Was The serpent wolf cult that then became known more it Has the, saturn cult and Now, It's judaism Christianity and Catholicism or. ISLAM depending i would not saying all of them that everybody is who's a member is in, that cult but the people who operate them to manipulate your minds most certainly are in. That Cult.
Speaker 24: Mister Ziaz.
Speaker 1: Was yeah and, you know you can say happy Birthday baby jesus all. You want, that's fine nothing wrong with that if you want to believe. In THAT but i would, also say and he Wasn't, A jew he just happened to Live, in judah and he was probably more Likely An indo european, and, uh yeah everything else that they said about, this guy this character that they gave you and then, killed uh, to me the story doesn't make a lot of sense because even if it was based on a, real PERSON that, I could i could go. That far but the way that they manipulate his story and make it all symbolic for so many, different aspects and the fact that they give you something tell you that this guy can be the, only one and then they. Kill him what that does is a relinquishes people of their power to, think, that well they tried and failed against this is the real message that's. Sending it they tried and failed against, the evil and you gotta wait for this new guy to come back in order to to uh lift the curse from you of this evil that's already triumphed Over your god or you're or you're Representative. Of god that's the real message that's being. Sent there it's. A defeat well that's not true at, all obviously but, up here if that's how you, believe it because if you if you're, everybody's capable has, capable hands and they're born who? Created them so how are they Different than Jesus the. Haesus guy everybody has the potential if they have the connection to empathy and compassion and love to be. Good people if they're brave because they want to protect good and they want to protect innocence and they want to they want to they want to, preserve justice then each and every one of us is as a soldier and.
Speaker 8: Warrior Of The.
Speaker 1: Benevolent creator we don't have to wait for and we're not supposed to wait for. One guy that's the sighop of. That, story now why was? He there that part of THE story i think is very preserved. And accurate he was sending he was delivering. A, message now the parts that they probably erased was That The benevolent creator was the son god Of the, aryan race which is the which was Where The benevolent creator or the concept of a monotheism came from the, first place And where baptism came from all the Things that christianity ended up being known for all came From The, gothic Arians. From sumer so what do You think jesus? Was right he gives them. The ultimate he delivers, a message stop your, satanic set saturnal child killing ways, or else stop praying upon everybody that's not in your little. Fucking cult this is a message. To you rude and uh they showed how they treated. The, messenger well that was since he was one, of us that was. Our, q okay we sent our, guy in, our host, our negotiator and they. Killed, Him okay well what he usually happens in instance. Like that it's up to the rest of us to exact justice on, this, demonic evil fucking piece of shit. Cult group and we've been waiting around for two, thousand years letting them gain more and, more power not doing shit.
Speaker 24: About it.
Speaker 1: We've we've slacked on. Our response our response was supposed was supposed to occur two thousand, years ago like, oh, yeah motherfucker And the pharisee should have been like dust would have Been over sanhedron would have been the The scumbag judaean folks that pretended and, you know The whole israeli blah. Blah blah and unless, it's gone nothing to worry about Here ashk Nazi faggots kazari handled this pieces of shiit. Safar exa it never, would happened never would.
Speaker 7: Have happened.
Speaker 1: And think about how many innocent blood drained child children we could, have saved or how many islands worth of children we could have saved if we just acted when we're. Supposed to we have some repentance to do and some work to catch.
Speaker 7: Up on.
Speaker 1: Allegedly is that the only way? Is that where do you use when you don't want to go?
Speaker 2: To jail welcome Back to JAKE.
Speaker 34: G tv with the, holidays underway we want to make sure you celebrate.
Speaker 23: Right because this Is a, jewish, Country right, trump, saying.
Speaker 36: Together let us honor the eternal flame and the faith that has always Protected the.
Speaker 24: Jewish people you.
Speaker 1: Are protected you, are special.
Speaker 22: Special People Thanks, trump steen Good thing. You're chosen and behind me Is.
Speaker 1: The hut, you know it's, so hard like even when he says that it, sounds sarcastic like he's still like telling. A joke, IT'S like i can't even take, that seriously when he's saying you, are special, special people, it's, Like yeah Erica, kirk berg. That's hilarious humping Wall.
Speaker 2: Where, Congress, Yeah Eric eric.
Speaker 1: Moreson was in. This, video yeah he's got a Name. Of eric he should Be Called eric poland.
Speaker 22: Just can't get enough pretty. Freaky stuff back.
Speaker 24: To, You John Thanks, Ching chong and Speaking, of israels what's going On with Erica kirk.
Speaker 29: Her and candice were supposed, to Meet but erica wanted.
Speaker 8: Her privacy that's what we call fake.
Speaker 30: And gay the good thing she's like really godly and never, Dated, before, charlie.
Speaker 8: Right freak Just.
Speaker 23: ASK erica i will say IS when i, LIVED here i was here for. FIVE years i never dated HERE because i saw that your.
Speaker 1: Head was too big and couldn't fit through the fucking doors of.
Speaker 23: Most clubs curiously through, my roommate how terrible. IT was i always thought it was very strange how she would go to drinks with one guy and then go to dinner, with another like.
Speaker 1: When she already had three of them on the top of. Her, right, yeah, cabot yeah. Cab. It yeah, this guy this guy was fucking. Her before this guy personally would rather have caught and why you, might say this guy looks like he's sure Compared. To, Charlie, well charlie remember it was six foot mnf, and five so this dude's probably like sixty three six two or brunch. With someone, THEN go I just i.
Speaker 23: DON'T drink i find, it unproductive not because i'm.
Speaker 1: Because cocaine makes you way. More productive so.
Speaker 23: Then whatever, THAT'S not i just don't operate.
Speaker 1: That way does it sounds like you can never tell the truth without stumbling on? Your words did she just lie on national? Television?
Speaker 15: Twice anyways, Breaking News eric kirkirk has allegedly been Seen at portachuka the day before.
Speaker 8: Her husband what? The?
Speaker 10: Heck right check?
Speaker 17: This out you know some other pictures that came up with other people.
Speaker 7: With.
Speaker 1: Other, people candace stop acting like. You're you you are literally like the other guy that stabbed the sixteen year old shank him with. The scissors you don't look any better than. That dude you just have, long hair your your stair is almost as blank as a. Ariana grandees and it's disgusting for me to think that people look to you for any type of clarity or or. Intellectual guidance because you're just as much of a fucking tool as all these, other people and you're just playing the control do, Bullshit, otherwise no we know your fucking. Name either pictures This Is.
Speaker 18: Mitch homie's a legit veteran who UNCOVERED the us involvement in cartels and.
Speaker 8: Was silenced he's the one Who. Saw erica there's.
Speaker 17: A Picture Of erica kirk with, a ponytail and from from, her past that person MATCHES who i Saw a fortarchuk in the lobby the, night before and she was with that with that man in, the lobby and that man he was president at that meaning.
Speaker 1: All right so In, plain english that Means that.
Speaker 22: Erica's sketchy as let's Bring in stupeters to break it down for.
Speaker 1: The normies don't call people normies when you don't get half of what the hell is going, On either and don't definitely don't say normies as You're Introducing stu peters because his fucking ego in hubris and is just so you don't need to, give more.
Speaker 8: You KNOW what?
Speaker 1: I mean like doesn't don't the people that have been manufactured to be a, certain way don't they realize it's not them and that it's every, it's there it's the team that. Created them that is that is a you know whatever you want to. Call it talented because THEY because, i mean that's when they should self reflect on themselves and, be, like wow if they can do with this with my, loser ass they can do they can make anybody, into. ANYTHING right, i mean this guy's just. A delivery I'D like, I look i talked. TO him i. LIKE him i like him MORE than i ever. Did BEFORE but i still have, my RESERVATIONS and i do know what he did in. THE past i know how he's jumped on things And made what he's doing is he's making viewership the LARPing of believing that you're in somehow engaged in a fight that you're not because all you're doing is sharing memes and talking and expressing your views every once in. A while that's not stopping people with the weapons of war that have turned their sights inwardly on their. OWN people i say their, own people but you know who's actually. Behind it so while everybody's patting each other on the back because he taught people to start, doing this when they were saying we did this When baby cyrus was let back into the custody of. His mother that was That was, diego's work and that was Amm and. Bundy's Work stu peter just happened to have him on and did a documentary because He was, they were, you Know the jews were capitalizing, on this And gold coe paid. For it I'M sure i think at that point too. Back then and so the people who did all the, heavy lifting they're the ones who should be credited for saving the Child From saint luke's who made the child even, More Ill baby cyrus. More ill he turned fucking green in, their custody and he was hooked up to all kinds. Of tubes he didn't none of that needed. To happen he needed his, mother's milk and that's that would Have been that would have. Been it but they old the child, from her put her in jail the rest of her. That night these the police are, fucking scumbags and they are they are working. For evil they are working for evil because the system that they work for is. A municipality it's a corporate. Dead Entity the Corporation of america needs to. Be Destroyed, not america, the corporation, the demons the part that, they control that they've overlaid over the top of us and an instituted gold trimmed, flag law which. Is maritime that's got to go common, Law courts no, more dualities no, more bullshit no, more usury no more fucking around with what do you want to call it, bribery tactics, extortion tactics which way you want to? Call it exploitation of the federal government funding state stuff so that they can control what the, state does and they can control the, state education and they can enforce all their bullshit to destroy the minds of, the youth. Your children it's different when you're a parent and when you're growing up, in it because, you're, like well it didn't it. PHAZE me i was able to bob and weave and stick and move and as well though. It, Sucked yeah but now be a parent.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 1: Have them have your children twenty years advanced into the future of when you were there in, that situation and how much worse everything's gotten and how much, more technological social media influenced everything. Has become see if your children can run, that gauntlet do you really want to do that or do you want to stop the gamlet from even. Being there, so Anyhow When saint, luke's sued they didn't sue And Named stu peters on. The lawsuit what they said was Diego and ammin caused them uh damages because of their public uh expression of of of the Activities That saint. Luke's, conducts well they do gender modification surgery for children under like ten. Years Old They're saint jesuit. Jew shit some Dude NAMED ross i think is that the last Name is ross or something? Like that is the IS the ceo Of Of. Saint luke's see you Follow what i'm Doing what i'm, Saying here and they're and they're. Mutilating children that's another thing that they do at. That hospital when when they're not murdering children and uh they're they're. Mutilating them and when they're not, stealing children they're using cps and social workers they're doing and. Police officers So if ammin gets, gets ah what do you? Call it decision on him for fifty million Dollars For Saint luke's and they constantly steal everything that, he has including his children's toys, and clothing and don't let him Have a PayPal account or any other, bank account destroying every ability for him to. Make money is it about? The money when they took, his house they took, his vehicles they took, his tools they took everything.
Speaker 9: They had.
Speaker 1: This is a guy who ran for Governor. In idaho this was a political attack because he stood up for his friend's. Daughter's child It, was diego the Grandfather and ammon who did all the, heavy lifting not ste And not stu's audience simply for. Tuning in but The way stu said it with his megaphone when they had the, big reveal coming out of the out of the the hospital and into the into the big press media for fiasco outside with all the people, standing around, he says you guys? Did this what did? They do what they do is sitting at home watching them fucking shit on their phone or. Their computer what the fuck did? They do why are you lying? To people if you people have the mindset that they actually, did something then they didn't. Do anything they're gonna think that they can, live action role play or delusionally have day dreams, and somehow if they have, enough daydreams everything's gonna work itself out in, the end and no matter how bad, it gets you just gotta wait a little while and then get. It better we'll just vote better. Next, time no this is them, petting you keeping, you distracted telling you that you're doing something when, you're not so that you don't actually attempt to do anything. For real and LAST time, i checked the agenda hasn't gotten, slowing down it's. Been accelerated and all this was because they. Told her They, told MARISSA the chitld. Has something that issue was keeping. Food, down okay well she's the one that told the, doctors this because remember they believed in the assistant, back then they. Shouldn't have don't go to the doctors with. Your complaints figure it out homempathically so they don't fucking murder your children or steal them. From you, they said if you're not, feeling well, call in don't or don't come in BECAUSE. Of, Covid right so she woke up not feeling. That well she sent she left. A message he wasn't able to get through. The office left the message prior to, her appointment and that's when the some, fucking nurse some, male nurse, fag homosexual decided to contact a social worker who didn't decided TO contact cps for being an, unfit parent for missing a. Wellness check how much fucking power does this demonic allopathic institution that pretends to be healthcare have over? Your life and how wickedly evil can, they act and all through the projecting and the whole time under the guise of, you know outwardly trying to project you to or, you know show show the rest of the world that you're somehow the, bad element you're the. Bad Parent so, i'm sorry but whatever this guy has to say about this, particular instance remember that that's an element of, his past and he still does this shit where doing nothing is somehow equated with. Doing something and if that doesn't disarm and, NEUTRALIZE people i don't know. What does it kind of makes me think that that's what is his, actual, function is whether he's aware of it. Or not and maybe his humans is so high and above everything else that he doesn't realize that he's also. A manipulation, you know he's actually manipulated as well as. BEING manipulated i.
Speaker 4: Don't know he says that he's ninety nine percent sure that He Saw erica Kirk At fort wachuco with the Likes Of brian Harpol And Congressman mark amity and a bunch of, military officers And again mitch says that he's ninety nine percent certain that this is what.
Speaker 25: He saw shut, It down Stu, and candace remember what we told you in our private.
Speaker 37: Little meeting walk back your statements and, simmered down or you end Up?
Speaker 8: Like jackie what is this?
Speaker 1: Any eighth does anybody know if that's a reference to what are they? Talk about Jackie? And NASAs what the fuck they?
Speaker 4: Talking?
Speaker 1: About?
Speaker 25: Jackie what maybe she was in, the hotel but maybe she was there for a. Different reason maybe she was there.
Speaker 1: They talk About JACKET.
Speaker 7: John?
Speaker 1: F kennedy what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Jackie SHIT am i missing something because.
Speaker 25: She's always been open about the facts that her mother Moved to arizona because she got involved with, The military so that could be totally unrelated to the meeting that took place on the ninth.
Speaker 37: The girl Just because erica's parents have ties to Raking on israel and her mom Moved to arizona and their senior watch truth the two days prior to the shooting doesn't mean we did, It.
Speaker 25: Right candace it almost seems like he's demanding that nobody inquire Further About. Erica kirk it's Odd because ben had no Allegiance To charlie kirk when he, Was alive so what is It about charlie's widow in particular as inspiring his very public? Nervous breakdown and every time, HE speaks i grow more Certain that israel might be involved with nine to ten?
Speaker 8: Nine ten stupid little, boyant is.
Speaker 24: How dare you insult my?
Speaker 37: Chosen this it's like your dark people like to just yap, and Yeap it's israel.
Speaker 3: Did This his rael.
Speaker 1: Did, that yeah we.
Speaker 24: Get it we do a lot.
Speaker 1: Of things so.
Speaker 24: Stop gosh didn't they leave the slave?
Speaker 5: Trade?
Speaker 29: Too, yeah literally if the training day landed On a, jewish holiday there weren't enough buyers to justify keeping.
Speaker 1: It up candice go mad yea, And Truly ben, Shapiro right and they still have them doing their dirty work or they're, heavy lifting whether it's in the fields or if it's on the streets with, fucking guns or if it's in your house as a b and e breaking.
Speaker 22: And entery to you and the midget horse that you rode.
Speaker 3: In ON.
Speaker 22: And i say that on behalf of the world.
Speaker 1: Shut, IT down i say the same thing, to you kidd, as though so don't speak on behalf of me.
Speaker 15: Everick down we chose a private meeting so you would stop.
Speaker 24: Asking questions now back.
Speaker 1: To the great, DISTRACTION though i mean. They couldn't they had to. Make it if this was a, soap opera it would be like. Eye rolling, but hey people. Are dumb this is entertaining enough.
Speaker 24: For Them the, jewish celebration it's the Holidays for.
Speaker 8: God's sake, good Call.
Speaker 4: Producer berg and what better way to celebrate the holidays than ushering in the Synagogue.
Speaker 8: Of satan this is what we all, voted FOR am?
Speaker 5: I right isn't that a?
Speaker 30: Good going you just keep sending your little taxpayer money to our country and we won't bring out the Santsin, option wow can't wait to Lose My first amendment rights all to Fulfill The chosen.
Speaker 38: People prophecy how do we Battle anti semitism on? The internet how are we doing better? On algorithms what companies can we? Work with we are going to have a whole division Within the office Of The special envoid of Combat, anti semitism because that's what the secretary.
Speaker 1: You had bugs Crawlling on, IS said i had a flight land.
Speaker 24: On mine he wants and that's what the.
Speaker 1: President, wants yeah because controlling, the meet that's what the. President, wants well that's the.
Speaker 22: Problem though ideah will definitely shut down. The stereotypes let's see how that goes over with.
Speaker 8: The crowd.
Speaker 10: If you will not stand, with.
Speaker 9: NO and i will love stand, with you.
Speaker 1: Right because they don't want. To hit they don't want to take a straight blow, it either and it wouldn't BE astray i saw With tel.
Speaker 37: Aviv TED would i say you're going to support The chosen caucasian people whether you like it. Or not every technology you use will be used. Against you one of the commercials they say we did nine. To eleven they say, We're liars, we're chosen.
Speaker 6: Not you they wanted to Kill.
Speaker 11: ALL jews a must. Must Go choo's.
Speaker 24: Free out terror brought to you by the dual Citizens. Of, israel gosh you're such.
Speaker 22: A bit it's like we know you're not actual semi so how about you quit? The, Act Wow jesus christ is coming soon and your time Is.
Speaker 19: Short satan Thanks Change john and this just Been a muslim shooter Out Of bandai beach is apprehended By.
Speaker 8: Another muslim could it be a?
Speaker 24: False flag of, course not that.
Speaker 8: Would, Be, crazy jessica take.
Speaker 7: It Away.
Speaker 29: Thanks john the shooting took place At a hanuka Celebration, on sunday leaving fifteen. People, dead however there was one lucky chosen person who survived Not only, october seventh but also a bullet grazing.
Speaker 24: HIS head I survived.
Speaker 5: OCTOBER seven i.
Speaker 9: Lived.
Speaker 1: THERE yeah i think they spliced two TOGETHER because i think we watched the rest of this. One yesterday there's one of the last.
Speaker 9: Thirteen years we came here only two weeks ago to two Week Called jewish kennedy to to.
Speaker 5: Fight, into sentences to fight, this, buot thirsty ravaging.
Speaker 7: Hit trip that's what.
Speaker 9: You're here That's why.
Speaker 1: I'm Here, at wow who bandages a wound without?
Speaker 24: Cleaning, It nobody but it's better theatric.
Speaker 8: That way, after all he is the, chosen victim And.
Speaker 1: He's Deadpool, and wolverine Just like trump is with his fucking hair because it. All, heals.
Speaker 24: Please what's your secrets of?
Speaker 8: LOOKING unbothered i.
Speaker 22: Stopped expecting life to be fair peace. Ever since how do you?
Speaker 25: STAY positive I don't i stay realistic any advice?
Speaker 32: For life don't talk?
Speaker 34: Too much.
Speaker 5: How do you stay calm in?
Speaker 8: Bad situations.
Speaker 2: Emotional damage?
Speaker 22: From childhood we are built.
Speaker 24: For chaos where do you see yourself in five?
Speaker 2: Years alive hopefully.
Speaker 4: What you.
Speaker 22: Palmtown has been.
Speaker 10: SHUT down i just read one of my comments on one of those posts and a guy said marriage is women's, new hustle and, HOLY shit i could not agree more, because seriously one they.
Speaker 1: All right you, KNOW what i just. Realized something i'm gonna put on a video. FOR you i gotta get up for. A second, a yes?
Speaker 24: Mewing logging what?
Speaker 1: The fuck that WASN'T what i was trying. TO do i was just trying to get to. Something else let's go back to. The, Flock, shit hello.
Speaker 3: Let's go to.
Speaker 1: COME on i want to go say hello my. Daughter again i'm gonna spend some time. With, HER see i didn't know she was gonna. BE home i didn't know when she was going to. Be home so when she, came home it, was like, all, right uh where? Is it this is the one Of The ben Jordan, say, okay everybody hows. It going this ties into the first video that we watched and Everybody. Likes lewis how do you Not? Like lewis if we Don't Like Lewis fox mattery.
Speaker 15: Having a, Lovely day welcome today's Episode Of How You're getting fucked Your Host. Lewis rossman today we're going to talk about a new Law in florida that came out right around the time that ALL these ai powers of valance cameras are becoming popular all around. The country if you're not Familiar, with FLOCK the tldr of this is there a company THAT makes ai powers and valance cameras that are being hung everywhere at your. Taxpayer expense the whole idea behind them is that city employees can easily figure out where you're going or where you are based on when your license plate has passed by one of. These cameras it's not just a license, plate reader because even if you take the license plate off, the car it could still tell that that is your car via. Fingerprinting technology this allows us to live in a future someday where you could just have somebody type.
Speaker 24: In there where do.
Speaker 15: People who you who Vote For ron paul show up at seven to nine o'clock in a fright in this area and then show me their movement patterns afterwards and actually get. A response, it's highly, highly creepy and it's something that shouldn't be. Happening Anyway ben jordan did a great video on this a few. Months ago in, this video he's talking about DEFEATING the ai in.
Speaker 24: These creepy, police cameras and you.
Speaker 15: Could see one of the things he did here is there's this layer OF what i imagine is like plastic wrap or something or saran wrap that went over the, license plate and then you could see these little dots that look or squares that look like SOMETHING like i put on with, A sharpie like there's a square, over here there's a square, over here there's a circle.
Speaker 24: Over here this is essentially the world's.
Speaker 15: Easiest capture if you're, a cop even if you have twenty, forty vision you can clearly make out this.
Speaker 24: License plate there's nothing obscuring.
Speaker 15: It, whatsoever however he shows you in this video how when he just after he does that to the, license plate how it CONFUSES the ai and it just stops seeing it as a, license plate like it's, just confused it doesn't understand, it anymore which is really.
Speaker 24: Really cool it says no.
Speaker 15: Plate detected so obviously you can see the license plate if this person crashed into me and then, ran away EVEN if i had twenty forty VISION and i could see that, license plate the cop can, see it passengers can. See it anybody in the surrounding area can easily view the. License plate even a thirty dollars piece of shit dash. Can that you find that eBay is going to be able to read that, license plate, Just fine no issues as a result. Of that the only thing that can see IT are ai power at surveillance cameras that are trying to fucking watch you everywhere You Go george. Rowell style now this is where this house Built in florida comes. Into play but two months after this guy's video. COMES out a person may not apply or attach, any substance, reflective manner, illuminated device, spray, coding covering or other material onto or around any license play which interferes with, the legibility, angular visibility or detectability of any feature or detail on the, license plate or interferes with the ability to record any feature or detail on the. LICENSE plate a person who knowingly violates the section commits a misdemeanor or the second degree punishable has provided in seven SEVEN five zeroa two or seven seven five zero. A, three again if you cover your license plate and you try to.
Speaker 24: Get away with driving, without it fine.
Speaker 15: Fuck you but if any of you have ever driven, off road this is a good possibility you have more obstructing your license plate.
Speaker 24: Than, this hell if you.
Speaker 15: Park in the driveway of my store into that walking tree with all, the grackles you will have more bird shit obscuring your license plate than what he has done. Right here but this is illegal because he has placed the substance in front of the. License plate and when you look, through this when you look through a felony of the third degree or a misdemeanor of the, first degree when you look at the punishments that they're putting in place.
Speaker 24: FOR this i am not a lawyer in.
Speaker 15: The State, of florida but this is comparable to The dy so even if your license plate is readable by dash cams by people both straight on and at, an angle.
Speaker 24: Perfectly fine you.
Speaker 15: Can be put in jail the same way that somebody who is drinking a forty and then throws it out the side of, their car who's swerving in their lane because.
Speaker 24: You had a capture on your.
Speaker 15: License plate and the fact that we even live in a world where people are, considering THIS where i have twenty emails in my inbox every, Day, saying louis look at how cool this video this influential, person did who's showing me how to put a capture on my? License plate is even a thing to Protect Your fourth?
Speaker 24: Amendment rights. Is insane but this is being done for.
Speaker 15: A REASON and i think the really important thing to focus on here is it's not a bill about just throwing away your license plate and making. That illegal because this is one of THE reasons i don't want to get, into politics because as somebody's going to come up with a bill that says that Don't kill, kitten's Bill and lewis is going to vote against it when he runs For the house Of, the senate and people are going to SAY when i run, For reelection louis is for killing cats, and kittens and nobody's going to actually read the bill to realize that the text of the bill says killing kittens, is wrong but we approve of torturing them and will provide funding for. Torturing Kittens and i'll get thrown out. Of office this bill is not about obscuring your license plate. For everybody this bill is about obscuring your license plate TO the ai. Surveillance camera even if your license plate is readable by, everything else it's. Not enough it has to also be readable by the device that Violates You fourth amendment rights everywhere. You go and the fact that this law came out right at the time that this video, became popular right as this has started to becoming a, contentious issue in, my opinion is not a coincidence. At ALL and i know that there's going to be comments in, Here, saying louis why are you okay with people obscuring their?
Speaker 24: License plate that's. Fucked up you shouldn't be okay with that people who want to obscure their. License PLATE and i.
Speaker 11: Get it.
Speaker 15: Trust ME when i see somebody with no license plate on, the road they're usually somebody who's driving like a. Complete psycho if you have the intent to keep everybody on the road from being able to tell what your license, Plate is.
Speaker 24: I'm not okay.
Speaker 15: With that when somebody crashes under me and then, Drives off i'd like the ability to hold them accountable but this ain't what we're. Talking about we're not talking about obscuring your license plate to people. Around you we're talking about obscuring your license plate to. The camera that's Violating The fourth amendment Of the constitution to.
Speaker 24: Begin with and that's. Very different and the fact that this.
Speaker 15: Law came out. Just now i'm not usually that guy, to say why do you care about? That NOW but i think we know why they care about. It now and there are people that are going, to say there's no expectation of privacy. In PUBLIC and i have a nice little rebuttal over here to all. Of this In compon Diversus The, united States The supreme court explicitly rejected the argument that venturing into the Public Eliminates fourth. Amend Protection Chief Justice john roberts wrote that the government's access to one hundred and twenty seven days of cell site location data tracking movements on public roads achieved near perfect surveillance as if it had attached an ankle monitor to the. Phones user the, court SAID and, i quote a person does not Surrender All fourth, amendment protection but venturing into the. Public Sphere The Massachusetts Supreme judicial court applied this REASONING To alpr Technology and commonwealth, versus McCarthy holding that with enough cameras in, enough locations the historic location data FROM an alpr System in massachusetts would invade a reasonable expectation.
Speaker 24: Of privacy it would constitute a search for.
Speaker 15: Constitutional purposes society's expectations been that law enforcement and agents, would not, and indeed in, the main simply could not secretly monitoring catalog every movement of every individual's car for a long.
Speaker 24: Enough period In The united States versus notts nineteen.
Speaker 15: Eighty three while holding that the limited deeper tracking did not constitute, a Search The supreme court explicitly reserved the question of whether different constitutional principles may be applicable to dragnet type law. Enforcement practices do reservation recognized the comprehensive suspicionless surveillance raises.
Speaker 24: This Thing fourth amendment issues from targeted tracking of.
Speaker 15: Individual suspects me coming out with, this video youre going to see so many comments saying Why is lewis for people hiding their license plates and.
Speaker 24: Obscuring them that guy's. A psycho he wants the roads to.
Speaker 15: Be unsafe you're going to see that because people are not going to get far enough into. This video they're not going to get far enough into, that bill EVEN if i made a short that's eight. Seconds long to realize that this is about the cameras being able to track everywhere, you go not just law enforcement offices and the people around you on.
Speaker 24: The road it's weird the way.
Speaker 15: This works because there's very specific patterns that have to be there to. Do it but theoretically that type of pattern could randomly show up if you were just driving. Through mud is it the intent that makes? It illegal is it the presence of it that makes? It illegal if you have a certain amount of mud on your license plate and that cop doesn't, like you could he use this law and be a dick and put you in jail the same way that he would if you were driving with an open bottle of absolute and swerving in and out of. YOUR lane i don't think people that don't want to be tracked by air surveillance cameras should go to prison for the same period of time as a. Drunk driver that's. Just me let me know what you think in the commons. Down below do you think this is a coincidence that this law is coming out at the same time That The fourth amendment is being violated is throughout the country or do you.
Speaker 24: Think that it's being done for a very. Particular reason let me know what you think in the commons. Down below thank You To ben jordan for doing, this.
Speaker 15: Video and clearly clearly you're getting through to people and you're making waves and pissing all the right people off because you. Released this, oh lastly we are also very close to being set with a website that will alert you when these cameras are coming to. Your area so if you want to know if these cameras are coming to your area and when the city council, Hearings are we're going to have. A website it still has some work to be done, on It but i'm excited hopeful to be able to give you some news on. That soon that's it, for today and, as always how has we?
Speaker 24: Learned something i'll see you in the.
Speaker 15: Next video, by now the kittie goes, over here, over here. Over, Here look i'm petting in. Invisible kitty, Oh look i'm petting in. Invisible, kitty oh you're. So jealous her red pill shit does not work on, female humans but it works on.
Speaker 24: Female cats i'm going to Start The Andrew tative cat's channel to get cats to listen.
Speaker 3: To you.
Speaker 2: It's on.
Speaker 6: Female cats.
Speaker 1: That's, why anyhow we have a. Black cat it's kind. Of Blackets, Jason rascal.
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: So HARE did i show you the? Other one?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 1: It yeah why Was kickstreamer clavicular squatted and detained During? Him miami in real life stream you KNOW what I r. L means it means you have absolutely. No plan you have no uh but what's the best way to? Put this you have they have. You you you are able to bring yourself to a point of absolute obnoxious self love that you don't even attempt to make anything of interest to others because they should just be excited that they're sharing your lifetime. With you and therefore there's not even any real plot point or anything to do with, your video simply that you're going through your day and usually just showing off how you're better than everybody else because of the wealth and the people that. You know that's what in real. Life is it's not real life for. Anybody else it's not. Normal life it's not like it's like it's about as real as a, reality show because these people don't live.
Speaker 4: Like you.
Speaker 1: So let's have a look here and, ask yourself was this just done? For publicity because first, of all why is why is this fucking kid talking about going to clubs and mogging people and blah. Blah blah who is letting a nineteen year old in a place that? Serves alcohol and how many non alcohol bars? Are there give me a? Fucking break so, they know, it's like you're already on. The internet where's the liability issues?
Speaker 7: In?
Speaker 31: This there?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 11: Bro yeah it was always talking about, the, energy?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, really, cops, really, everybody really.
Speaker 11: Everybody else. Get back.
Speaker 1: Are you just pointing a flashlight or are you pointing? A gun you're telling them to get on? The ground what exactly who called what? On who and what do they say that they did to merit a response? Like this and why the hell can't do cops not have to? Shave anymore these are all like five foot four, man lits. Balding fat they look like identical fucking twins, over here this fucking fag in.
Speaker 8: This fag.
Speaker 1: They couldn't, outrun ship but they, got guns and they got tasers and really. Bright, flashlights, apparently no there's guns in. Their.
Speaker 5: Hands everybody it's.
Speaker 1: A gun it's a on in a light.
Speaker 11: Like this are you guys call, The.
Speaker 16: Police we're, we're fading.
Speaker 29: They're, swatting yeah they call the live streaming we're.
Speaker 11: Live, streamers.
Speaker 24: Yeah this happens.
Speaker 1: Every week clivicular in his little, faggy voices this happens. Every week he needs to get on the type of, he says he's on a multitude. Of steroids he needs to get on the one that makes your. Voice, deeper streamer do you believe that this was done? For real or do you think that was just some bullshit that they did a little game that, They played so this wasn't a. Nice Light so clvicular has repeatedly found himself explaining live streams to Police since november twenty, twenty five Including a december third confrontation involving fellow streamer Eat A Ed Sorry. Ed matthews Following the, miami incident officers advise them to notify local stations before irl streaming in. The future, why morning you guys can go talk to the station so at least we can be aware that you guys are in. The area what what is it about filming yourself walking around that makes the police so spooked beyond. The swathing it was. Not swatting you fucking stop using the fucking, word Incorrectly You india. Times retards it's not. A swat, you know a swat team is they kill your dog and your and your fucking infant by throwing flash bank grenades into. Your house they shoot. Your dogs that's That's not they come, in unannounced, without knocking without without, identifying themselves and they kill your family and then you when. You retaliate that's.
Speaker 8: A swat.
Speaker 1: This, wasn't swatting. Claviculars online. YOU can't i don't even think you you can count You can you can say you're swatting somebody in fucking h uh out out. And about isn't this the swat is? A? Target right so wouldn't it typically mean that like it was at, a location not a not a. Moving location see his special weapons and. Tactics right clivicular's online reputation continues to draw scrutiny his rise thy blah, blah blah controversial. Loops acting? Who cares why Is the Times of india caring? About this they must have nothing else to Do? In india, Even off, hey, everyone yay yeah. YOU doing i just go back to shut all, these downardy But it'still windows SEE what, i mean where's the one?
Speaker 4: That there?
Speaker 1: He is when you see what's up with the? Brax here the only safe way To use. Windows eleven Eliminate the MICROSOFT account. Msa, permanently okay so there might be. A way i'm gonna have to look. At this i'm surprised there's only one hundred fifty thousand views on. This complex passwords Are. Rely yeah would You like goes to come up with a password?
Speaker 4: For?
Speaker 1: You, yeah sure. No thanks spying on every click botnet Exposed the, google botnet the web tracks you with A. Single Id is google trying to suck up your? Privacy? Phones yes so some things that maybe you look at yourself when you. Have time let's see what's going on. In here christmas, Bro, is hey? What's? Up bushmaster how are? You guys, oh wow thank. You whomever let's see you throw the scrolls Girls grub Edwards AND edward i gotta say. It Right edward snowman Says it's Jew and. Jew violence Mexicans Are cortesa's Judeo az Tech sand Hybrid super Race of. Supreme, sacrificers yeah there's there's truth to that. For, sure, like uh what we're looking At, in mexico, you Know the jesuits. Were there the conquistador is the fucking scumbags that were raping and killing and selling people off into into. SEX trafficking a lot of those People. Were jews well a lot of this the Quote unquote Spanish. Were jews or we're carrying around Boatloads, of jews like like Mister uh columbus with the with the quotation marks around. His name, so, yeah yeah absolutely they. Have it they have a common lack of empathy for, other life and when people wind they're, shown kindness they, just, say hey look these are kind people and then write to continue on in. Their diary it only take about fifty of us to get them all rounded up and dead and take everything. We want, it's like what do not Redeem the? Windows, Update no i'm trying. Not to what happened, to?
Speaker 26: You?
Speaker 1: Colonizer yeah screw up? Your, COMPUTER yeah i know it's sitting right here telling me get the latest features and security improvements with the newest. Feature update, no thanks he keeps on trying to push it. On me If only niggers had their very. Own continent, yeah right just not the southern part, of it because there's good. Shit there they're not gonna know what to do with those diamonds and, gold anyway. Let's see and apparently they didn't think That the german farmers were neither Of, the boers because, you Know the jews that were in control Of the Bank of england started a war and That Whole krueger's gold story comes out, of, there which by, the way since we're on, the topic if you go to, my website it says warning if you were, discretion advised the serbing and traumatic footage of, two niggers two NIGGERS like i didn't realize there's three murdering. A, family okay Get Doctor Monso's Whole food supplements ninety centil revitalized nutrients WITH cod bb five here and then it says semper fillc. Dot, com now if you scrolled down on, my website you'll see that very long, time ago we're talking about a long long. TIME ago i was intrigued by the Story Of, paul KRUEGER and i came up With The kruger's Gold With Pury Pierri south african pepper sauce, right there the kugarrand named. AFTER him i have silver krugerand Or silver. KRUGER coins i don't have. GOLD ones i don't roll. LIKE that i ain't got that kind, of cash BUT yeah. I could i just had a division in my head that it used to be like three hun dollars pronounce, of gold and that just goes to show how horribly pathetically useless our, money is because gold doesn't. Change value it's it's that's that's it's it's a reflection of how, much paper funny money bullshit it would be required to amount to just an ounce of that metal in the market of, the merchant of this merchant who's constantly making your money worth us on purpose and printing. It too isn't? That, Something yeah so That's the kruger's gold. Right There south african peerry peery. Pepper sauce b. Bam bamboom and, of course since we're on THE topic bb five or five percent off for life, ASRA well i now as we'll throw this in here and. REMIND everybody i hope everybody Saw doctor gooddin's. Thought today it was. Really good it was really good AND code bb five for the ninety central nutrients ballbusters for twenty five Percent Off doctor gliddon's. Membership site both of those, two things the ninety central nutrients are essential and having access to a, real doctor since you're going to not go to the guy who kills your, family anymore even if he's not aware of that he's. Doing that i'm really sick of tired to say giving passes to these people because they willfully go into a doctrination program where they already have the hubris to think that they're better than, other people and they're not going into it to save lives and be humanitarian and. Protect people and even if, they were they don't come, out sit, you know eight to ten years later the same way they. Went IN so i have a hard time giving them a. Pass, anyway anyway when, YOU see, i mean let's look at those, n words those, ups lie those fake ups and niggers showed up at. That house the guy was laughing and joking with the guy just before he pulls a gun.
Speaker 3: On him.
Speaker 1: WHY do i, say that because the what you see as bedside manner or kindness or relating relatable human traits with somebody who is. A sociopath they're not doing it because they have connection, with you or that they, have empathy or that they're, trying to, you know have one of those connections that you have with people who do have a tether to the to the, benevolent creator that that that's not present. In them they just it's like you ever see those, ANGLER fish i think. They're called they're deep underwater and they have the little light that hangs down right in front of their big ass. Fucking mouths it's just a lure to get you close enough so they can get. You there their persona or they're presenting themselves as human to you with a, you know with with with the, relatable traits is just the lure to get you close enough so they can fucking feed on. You anyway alaska Cald, Liber Oil whole Food. Multi vitamin Make sure i'm in the, right spot you. Know what let's? Do, this, no, sorry sorry. That's GOOD did i make? Another one?
Speaker 9: Hold on let.
Speaker 1: ME see I think i FEEL like i. DID it i, feel LIKE yes. I did there it's. Bigger one. Let's see pull of a. CHEMIC blend i can't shake that ONE cause i don't have.
Speaker 4: It here.
Speaker 1: So, these three, these three and remember this is. A THIRTY sorry i keep. Saying thirty it's a three months supply or six, months supply depending on how big of a sample you take. Or serving you take either sixteenth of a teaspoon or one eighth of. A teaspoon if you're just one person, taking it it'll last you. Three months if you're more than one person. Taking it the matt, all RIGHT, alasson ca, liver oil, whole. Food multivitamin let's shake. It, again yah pubic, chemic glend, scrolling up scrolling up, ON mine i have to. Clickload more maybe you're. So different and then at the very bottom row of the, NEXT ONE i p six supreme bam and. Then blood it's very it's very. Fine powder? See that do you? See there? You go ten point nine ounces. Of, awesomeness okay that's, your magnesium phosphorus, and, calcium, bones blood heart, health right ship ton of ANTI oxidants i and also tall is supposed to help get rid of the horrific overload of iron in. Your, system again you. Should talk you should See doctor glidden's members Got doctor glynnen's. Membership, site yes but Also doctor glidden's talk with me today and you can look through all. This information here you see calcium PHOSPHORUS magdese mp six and acetell hexaphosphate from calcium magnesium fight tape, IN acetol myo. And astall there's two different types of enoctol. In here and you're gonna get eighty one cents an. Azure cash so not only do you get five to like it was, it yes four fifty off ten percent off from the other site by using, my link but you also get to then apply THE b b. Five code let me SEE if i can do this without screwing up and showing you. Personal data let's SEE if i had to add THE cart i go to. Check, out, now well that didn't help. SOME events i wanted to show you that you have To hit it says. Apply code it's not just like a it's not just like a, like this it's not just like a a bar that's already there. For you when you go into the, little thing it says. Apply code and, it's blue, the entiny, skinny writing and you gotta click it at least, on mine, my browser and then it opens and then you TYPE in bb five and if it doesn't take capitalize it and try. IT again I think i don't know if it's case SENSITIVE or i have. No idea they'll freaking. Cluekizarre, milkers, yeah well if you don't use if you Don't, use windows then You're. Using, linux right here's. My problem you can't really Use Da vinci Resolve, on Linux and linux is also something that you have to kind of like. Grow learning i'm almost Out Of. Tangy tanterine it's. GOOD stuff i feel good starting the day. WITH it i Read Doctor joel wallack's Book, Years Ago Dead Doctors. Don't, LIE yeah i have the cassette, tapes TOO or I have, I'M sorry i don't have the. CASSETTE tapes i listened to, it THOUGH and i also saw his or listen to his appearances On the hour Of the Time With bill cooper a long long time. Ago too it was a long. TIME ago i probably listened to them a couple of, years back and then. Again recently i'm glad you're linked up With doctor glynnen carrying. The. Torch, yeah yeah we've got to make sure that we preserve this. Information too and people don't, last forever and people like andres saying and doctor glidden and plus there's there's a there's a there's a there's a talent and a technique and a skill here that's also can't, be lost not just the data and, the information but the person. Behind it it takes a certain type of person to give a. Shit, Too guys you guys. Are awesome thank. YOU again i. Appreciate, this yeah but also check out TRY THE i p six. As well Like The Whole food multi vitamin would be like the. TANGY tangerine, i know the tangy tangerine is double. The amount i'm not saying don't take the. Tangy tangerine i'm saying it probably wouldn't hurt to eventually somehow someday Try The Whole Food wealthy vitamin with DEFINITELY the ip six the prime because even if you have even if you have the the beyond osteoffs which is a great highly absorvable form of calcium MAGNESIUM which i like the flavor of a lot of PEOPLE don't i. LIKE it i still THINK the Ip six supreme brings other things to the table than just the magnesium in. The calcium and when it comes, to calcium most people have don't. Get enough so it's not like you're getting get. Too much if you, take both you're taking you're taking a freaking cap of the of the of the beyond, osteo effects and you're taking a scoop. Of, This, right, so, osteoclasts osteoblasts the blasts put, new bone lay down the new bone like a like a like a like A three. D, printer right they put lay down the. New bone the osteo clasts munch up the. Old bone and when you're on ostia, porosis megdicine they shut down the. Osteo blasts, tell me that doesn't. Make sense they don't stimulate the osteoclass because they would run out. Of ink they would, run out they would run out of uh what do you? Call, it uh what's the what's? The filament and, not filament what's what's? The ship? The plastic you KNOW what? I mean and A three? D printer what they?
Speaker 31: Call?
Speaker 1: THAT shit, i forgot you KNOW what? I mean though, they would, they would, they would they would run out of that before if if you weren't getting it into. Your diet and that's the one thing that the doctors can't fathom or contemplate that you would need nutrients in your, body BECAUSE like, i said going Back to malthus and going back to dorminism and in the onset of pasture and, this bullshit they were purposely trying to teach people the opposite of what was true so that they would harm themselves. Through misinformation so nutrients. Aren't important drugs are doing a way to. Fix yourself this was what they were, telling us because it was a deliberate attempt to, commit genocide genocidal eugenics on all of the people that. Weren't, juice oh, keeping it keep the ondergo packs in the, work truck. That's cool, so, yeah anyway having having more of the, so yeah instead of instead of making the the osteo blasts blast more bone if, you have, you know to prevent. Ostea perosis it it hinders and inhibits the osteo class from chewing up and getting rid of the. Old bone so what does? That do it makes you get brittle bone, disease, angered right because the old bone is not being taken down and replenished because that that has been shut down by chemicals that you've. Been taking and then all the old Bone remains oh look, at it. You're not your bones aren't withering. Away. Anymore. Yeah great they're also weak, as shit and you snap like a twig when you step down on a. Fucking ground old people breaking their ship all. The time you think it's because of, their age or you think it's because doctors are pieces. Of shit i'll give you. A hint, all right get to get your vitamins before. They're, outlawed right you know all the real. Bio weapons, you know a real bio weapon will be unleashed on us. One, day yeah you know What they you have been making. Threats recently well THAT'S what, I. Thought jackie but what do you mean you'll end up Just like jackie because nothing happened. To her that's not that's. My point, i'm like what the fuck are? They referencing oh what do? You mean you'll end Up like jackie in the sense that you get to marry the fucking rich? Guy afterward well see you KNOW what? I, mean, Like yeah i'm Saying that jackie FUCKING shot jfk and for the for the final, kills shot And then i'll you're not gonna Be a you're not gonna be able to uh croove me wrong that he won't be able to goes, like this comes out, the side throws something behind him and walks off the back of.
Speaker 8: The, car.
Speaker 1: No he was shot In the. September, tenth well before you go into, all that you should probably Read THE british eda or watch the videos that we. Talked about there's a lot of misinformation out there about a lot of.
Speaker 8: That shit yes.
Speaker 9: HE was.
Speaker 1: I think kirk was a was building a following that was starting to Scare the jews and they went back to their, usual mode guarded the. Beating style that's somebody else. Saying, that, Wait yearion yes this. Is True Doctor andrea noak got spotted for real and live stream and then murdered for exposing graphine hydro hydroxide in. The club you use the word. Clot shots you are also needing to deep program a. Little bit i'm not saying that they don't, do that but this Isn't they they planted that ship in your head for. A reason they also validated things that. Weren't valid they. Have it they have you chasing different things that aren't aren't nearly. The issue And all i'm saying is there's the deception, in there because when you start saying things, like that it just credits you to the majority OF people i. DON'T like i don't call people NORMALS because i think that's fucking retarded. And obnoxious but the vast majority, of people if you start a conversation with, clot shots they've already shut, down, thinking thinking. Or listening and that's one of the reasons why they've implanted that into, our minds that a lot of the shit that they were showing. Was fabricated why would they have to do that if it was a. Real DEAL and i actually did a lot of calling into these what do you call it mortuary science and, other places the embalmers or what do you want to, call it the immortitians and shit, like that and you get a lot of information back about how a lot of pharmaceuticals cause clots to congestive, heart failure and living patients causes all kinds. Of clots, The surgery i'll tell, You this and this is a fact that they used the video of during the whatever the hell? Thats stupid what wasn't even the? Stupid THING now i. CAN'T remember i don't want to know that fucking video That The stu. Peters won that was full. Of bullshit.
Speaker 4: What was?
Speaker 1: It called help? Me out what the fuck was? It called.
Speaker 31: Oh?
Speaker 1: Died, suddenly yeah. That fag it was a twenty nineteen congest of heart failure patient that they were, pulling blood actual blood clots out of the ship that they were pulling out of these things and putting in Jars Like David richard hirschman and handing off to.
Speaker 8: To what do you call it?
Speaker 1: Doctor artists that that was weren't blood clots because it would require to be made up of blood for it to be a, blood clot and that wasn't what.
Speaker 7: It was it was.
Speaker 1: Something else it could have been fried. Burnt eingen it could have been a shit ton of, fibern engen which would have also meant that it would have pulled all the copper out of somebody's, body too. And sodium it would have been like creating its circuit in. A sense in, a sense but it would isn't when it wasn't a traditional, Actual clot and that's. The difference and when they're showing that that open heart surgery or whatever they were doing in That, was yeah that was. A conjecture congestive heart failure patient that they were pulling clots out of and they they through the power of inference and, not correcting you made it and pawned it off as being a a surgery on somebody who got. The injections but the injection didn't come out for two years, after that after that actual and and then a lot of people dropped support of stupieters because of that in a couple of. Their lives and when When When doctor, artists said he doesn't he Didn't Trust richard, hershman's shots his his clots that he. Was given like this guy just shows up on the scene says he's a. An embalmer most morteticians handle their. Own embalming the bombers are like. Traveling salesmen they're like vacuum. Cleaner salesman there's that's not like they're. A profession they're more like a. Fucking grifter and when he Came To doctor artists and was trying to hand these off to anybody that would, take them He Gave doctor artists in the number thirty three one sample number, thirty three which he felt a little. Strange too but when he when he was On With, jane ruby he, WAS like i have a few questions about THESE and I don't i don't trust the validity of them or the person who came. Into me and he's like, HE'S like i just, have Quote And jane, ruby's, like oh how can you? Say that blah, blah blah And Then stupieters network producers they cut that five minutes out of that video when and They Reposted jane. Ruby's video. It happened it just so happened To Have doctor Artists And mike adams Talking To jane ruby during that time talking about the Shots And died suddenly was about to be uh released like That that friday or something like that. That week so they didn't want to have negative or they didn't want to have anybody, dissenting voices especially from Somebody Like doctor artists who had had a lot of influence Just Before died suddenly, came out because it would affect their bottom line and their grift and their their their. Perception management that they're actually in business to do is to pawn off this, Particular idea so they cut that five. MINUTES out i represented it and it's up on my YouTube channel and it's an. Obnoxious video i'm not. Gonna lie it's it's it's but but it shows the five minutes that they, cut out and It Shows jane RUBY and i can't stand, her anyway and she's. AN oave i believe her last Thing is ruby for, christ sake like good Old, Uh Rubinowski, jack rabinovich whatever fuck is the stupid.
Speaker 8: Name, was.
Speaker 1: Yeah and she WAS a i think she Was a WASHINGTON d C and md for. A while so again not to. Be trusted and now even though she's saying all the right things now from her shriveled little face and Uh, in florida there's THERE'S issues i have with. Her Credibility and i'm not saying That maybe i'm wrong, about it but she came attacking, me afterwards like uh like, a sailor the way she was swearing, at me and, uh yeah all kinds of things happened. After THAT but i also got to Talk. To doctor That's how THAT'S how i ended up Talking To doctor Artists And mike adams on the show together for the. First time was because of that VIDEO that i did and then they picked it up and they put the. Issue, it yeah that's. PRETTY funny I got i got to be notorious for. A While so i'm Kind of i'm kind of embedded in that whole thing with the, you know calling, it this this clot shot thing is kind of A am i still? Too? Big god you? Know what funck?
Speaker 8: This thing there?
Speaker 1: You go clot shots calling it that is kind Of a it's kind of a misdirection in the sense the FUCK that I do. I got it's kind of a misdirection in, the sense there, you go let's just randomly show shots of big foot and animals walking. In circles died suddenly seemed like. A, sigh, yes, correct okay but efforts don't interrupt Me when i'm at work watching big. Foot videos. It's, serious yeah, oh. Man Okay So edward, snowman said here's. An idea procreation of a bioweapon is a type of. Mandal malevolence i'd never say, that right always put an end. In there does anybody else? Do THAT so I put i make it like man elevant instead. Of MALEVOLENT but i can't never do. It right IT'S like i have to consciously think about that WORD when i. Say it malevolent creation of humans biologically adapting to malevolent creation would lead to you're trying to fuck me no good lead to the assumption of a malevolent creator rather than a. Benevolent creator let me read that. Over again here's. An idea pro creation of a bioweapon is a type of malevolent creation of humans biologically adapting to malevolent creation would lead to the assumption of a malevolent creator rather than a. Benevolent CREATOR can i expand upon that a? Little bit? You mine? All right so let's say complete and total lack of connectivity with anything Like the niggers who killed, that family EXCEPT their iq is higher Than the niggers who killed, that family and they're conducting and practicing horrific torture and brutal murder on children and anybody they find that they. Can harm that's, weaker terrorism and they make a cult, around it and they start utilizing really strange things like snake venoms because that was a poison it readily available poison five thousand, years ago and they could make drugs, with it they, found out and they can make poisons. With it they found out they could make poisoned arrows for Their fucking amazonian bitches and, all that and they would put it in their hair and they just put their arrow through their hair as they're pulling it out of, the quill and then they fucking knapped you with. The arrow and even if it just, grazed you it'd make it, go insane right because of. The drugs so let's just say that. Was around there was no creation story with, these people but they were constantly interacting with some sort of dark force and. Dark press what taught them that is lost, to history whether or not it was a relic of a previous reset knowledge and, you know because of technology whatever being. Wiped out it was more, primitive times but not. Primitive minds does that? Make sense but things get lost over time. And, rediscovered YadA. Yadha, YadA right we came along saw how they were. Treating people people were hiding, in caves they were, hiding underground they were hiding with boulders in front of their fucking. Cave holes they were trying to stay away from these people who would just abduct their children, at random, kill them steal their food and thill, their crops beat, them senseless and just fucking make their. Lives miserable and they were the cult. They were if you, struck them they would fucking kill you, you understand like they had the, wolf tribe which were like The higher i'm sorry, maybe hired but more like the the masses, of them and then the the footsold the majority like the masses. Of asses and then they were the sorcerers or the serpents because they were utilizing serpents with. Their drugs they never had a, creation story but they were in contact with. Something evil that's, something evil could be. The demiurge that's what they say, it is or that's what other people say, it is and that Would be Saturn yahweh elle whatever l was also the name of, the bitch and then they just changed the gender. Over Time but Elle was heidi and that she was the Inspiration for Tiamot in babylonian times because she was. The serpent they say she turns into, a serpent did? They though or is that? A mistranslation you SEE what? I mean and you see how this could also affect everything else that, they've translated because people don't understand how they captured concepts because they didn't live in. That era it's like trying to understand the meta for from a time that you don't get. The reference so the way that they. Expressed themselves now we're seeing it and reading it and, we're, thinking oh goat man or, half centaur half man half you KNOW what i mean like or, Whatever else and, it's, like no that's just a totem for their cult or this is just the representative of what representative of the of the group of people, that were, you know conducting sorcery, with snake venom, and adders blood and all this. Other shit, like, oh okay well that makes, more sense you SEE what. I, mean like that's a little bit. Different there we came along so this as. Fucked up we already had a ready made civilization, In mind like we had monotheistic eye principles. And ideas we believed in a. Benevolent creator we believed in a monotheistic. Benevolent creator these people were messing around with demons and through through their magic and bullshit. Like, that again the origin of figuring out how they understood to do this in the. First place it's unknote into history as FAR as i. Can tell but we had, benivolent creator we had the son as, Its symbol we had the swastika as the symbol of, the sun all five thousand, years ago, And yes scythian's branched off from this this this the whole thing too and.
Speaker 24: All that so.
Speaker 1: We also brought in baptism the concept, of marriage not not the legality bullshit of fucking people, with taxes but the principles of staying together and having a, family life rather than being an orgiastic cult of fertility right and fucking each other and children and all that shit like.
Speaker 4: They do.
Speaker 1: So those are the two things that were, butting heads and as you, can tell, over time rather than force their cult, on everybody it recessed into, the dark recesses into. The shadows but what they did is they grabbed all the concepts, that were, you know prevalent in our culture and co opted them to create masks from which they could hide behind and outwardly present that which was more appealing, to people including creating their own bullshit creation story over to supersed ours and erase ours in, the process and also to adopt or and also take credit for the idea, of morality a monotheism and all this. Other, shit meanwhile there's still that, same wicked. Evil cult so It's not and then is it really just the Quote, Unquote jews because that didn't come over and come up until two thousand, years later three thousand, years later or was it simply The just, as cult which had a mixture even back Then of Amazonian or, Gothic women arians and Most Likely indo european type people mixed in with their cult as well as long Along, With armenians arabic all kinds, of, Shit, Right persians so they were all intermingling and interfucking and you get, from that and this was that Occurs. In turkey so you're Talking, about cappadocia Our people karshmish what we Call the jews, these days but most more Like the. Serpent cult because the mixture of People That, serpent cult You're Gonnaetr turkish ashkenazi and when they start intermingling with us after we've, conquered them and more widely Get The indo european Or the aryan type of you know in their in. THEIR genetics i think that's where you Get the. Kazarians from and then, you Know the scythians would be the more pure that moved on and did other things in. Their places but does that? Make sense and, whatever Happened this favardic could probably a little blend of those two more Like the mediterranean mixed with The. The turkish i'll have beers With the BIGFOOT before i ever hang out with a. Goat, man well goat man is A, goth man so goth would be your people, bush master, you know as the horns that they Put, on moses it was actually a mistake that was a indicative of the horned helmets That the goths. WOULD wear.
Speaker 20: I.
Speaker 1: Don't KNOW should i just call it and then just do the video game another time. And, Changes yeah I'm gonna i'm gonna, change, this uh this Thumbnail and I'll just i'll just jump on later On when, i'm Bored and i'll change the. TITLE too i think. WE'RE good, I guys i. APPRECIATE everything i hope you guys have A. Great christmas i'm going to go SEE if i can hang out with my daughter a, little bit And Then i'll i'll, do whatever. All right instead of hiding away from, The film i'm not trying to. Hie away IT just i feel like a shitthead because this didn't, show UP and i REALLY thought. I would i thought. IT would i was told it would pretty much be here just, on time and it wasn't just, on TIME and i was supposed to get A call i never received yesterday to talk to me, about this and SO now I gotta i gotta pee up their Ass. On friday. It sucks it sucks having to HAVE told, I sat i knelt down to my daughter and having to tell her that tonight it's not a. Big deal she's still gonna. Get it but it is a big deal because the day does matter. To me that the day it's not, just oh it's just. Another day it's. Not though it's the magic of, the moment of the, waking up of the presence and. All that that's what makes. It special and some normalcy in life would, make it you KNOW what. I mean stability normalcy then where that you can give, your child the better, they'll be you KNOW what? I mean.
Speaker 12: The dialing in my head nothings, beef, Nah Bro, I'm jewish, but like how the fuck do you look? Like, this seriously how the fuck you do understand that it's antisemitic to? Draw you if you go around asking street artists to draw you a picture, of yourself they would be committing a.
Speaker 7: Hate crime every.
Speaker 12: Time you look yourself in, the mirror you're committing a. Hate crime what?
Speaker 8: The fuck manal.
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 9: Is man.
Speaker 11: Uh, uh, nope yep but this.
Speaker 3: Is.
Speaker 8: Funny okay apparently no woman has.
Speaker 1: All five let's see, number one.
Speaker 22: FORTY dollars i have. Forty dollars.
Speaker 8: Number two.
Speaker 7: Fuck, this, shit okay.
Speaker 1: Apparently, MENTAL stability, I snorted i. Don't care oh you guys see this.
Speaker 16: Ship.
Speaker 1: Man ship there's another video where they showed him drag the. GUY out i think it's on a it's on A, YouTube bc a longer version. OF it i don't KNOW if i showed. You guys this is either day. OR not i, watched it, but yes this Video shows ferrari crash That killed Call of Duty Creator. VINCE zampella i think someone actually did say something about oh maybe it was in telegram, they said look up who owns? That company AND then i just MADE my i made vague assumptions in my head what. That meant, but, yeah yeah there's a part where they show and drag the drag the corcaus out. The corcus.
Speaker 4: So what do?
Speaker 1: You think do you think they remote fuck that guy's car to MAKE as i think you were just driving? Too fast sound like he was. BREAKING hard i, DON'T know i don't. KNOW what i don't know what to make. Of it but he's. NOT alive.
Speaker 11: I did.
Speaker 1: It twice that's.
Speaker 8: A mistake.
Speaker 1: I don't know why fat people think they should wear. No shirt, that's like that's like a fat chick. Wearing spandex but they both need. To stop, All, right, well good hope everybody has A. WONDERFUL christmas i will be back and actually will play. This game i'm gonna do it on a broch shows probably. Later ON when i put the turkey in, the leader he'll just. Respond anyway, ahh yeah it was like. Called dude, i'm like it should have BEEN the, jda Guy The Grand Theft, auto, creator right it would have been. More fitting ally Guys later mary m just miss