Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question? Why you don't ever play with my nipples? I got nipples too.
Speaker 2: It's my turn to get tied up knocking the head cuts though I got PTSD. Welcome the heartest soft where men speak, So hopefully somebody will understand.
Speaker 1: When you say freaky? What's what's freaky?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What do you mean by freaky? If I do this, You're not gonna tell your friends?
Speaker 1: Right? Let go?
Speaker 4: This is Mason, Cali Levy and Darryl.
Speaker 5: I don't even know their name, so they why they hear you?
Speaker 4: These are my other side pieces.
Speaker 1: Your other side pieces.
Speaker 4: Yes, I told you when you first found thattually side piece that she wasn't the only one.
Speaker 6: These are the rest of them.
Speaker 1: Should make no sense. This is crazy.
Speaker 4: Everybody in this room plays a role in my life and you're the only one know you're not being the same player.
Speaker 2: Listen, imagine if somebody came to you like that. Bro, That's what I tell yesterday, he's not a good team player. Told me this all the time.
Speaker 6: You gotta respect the honesty.
Speaker 7: What your honesty?
Speaker 6: What she saying?
Speaker 7: I respect this honest? Do you respect Yesterday's honestly?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 8: What we're not about to do. We're not this is not. This is not that you.
Speaker 5: Tell me, tell me something about it.
Speaker 1: Might need to know, right, See, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: The man crazy was messing with a girl, oh right, and eons ago.
Speaker 8: Tim sensitive.
Speaker 2: He gets mad at her and stops messing with her because she would call him at certain times all the time. But he was her side nigga. He knew she had a main nigga. He said, I know my worth. I said, you don't know how to play your role. Being a side nigga is your role player. You fill in the empty slots. You don't add stress to that.
Speaker 7: You don't am I wrong?
Speaker 5: No, you're right. I think side nigga I got side nigga falls in line much better than side chick. Like side nigga will. They'll take the calls at any hour, like whatever time they fit in. They're not calling you because they know they don't want to mess up the operation. Just you know you're falling out. You got other ship to worry about.
Speaker 8: He's acting like the main chick.
Speaker 9: He said, I know, first thing is first, right, Yeah, thank you? How many niggas.
Speaker 1: Yeah music?
Speaker 9: It was like, how many artists have we seen signed bad deals? But didn't realize at the time of signing that this deal is bad.
Speaker 1: Many don't you wish like.
Speaker 9: There was a bun you get like, you know what, this deal is not for me. I don't want to do this deal no more. Yeah, for sure, So why the fuck can he not do the same ship.
Speaker 5: I think the side Nigga contract is standard, and.
Speaker 2: There's a standard side Nigga contract, the standard because everybody situation is different.
Speaker 1: Nobody has the exact But.
Speaker 5: You fill in, you're the filling.
Speaker 2: But you're like the pham right, So you haven't seen a crack in a a and a building cracking the foundation and something like that. Go to home deep or you get the canophone and it fills in whatever a hole however it's made. It fills it in and makes it just secure. That's what the side it does.
Speaker 1: You don't try to add a whole nother building to the house.
Speaker 8: You don't try to phones for different cracks.
Speaker 6: Give me hell, he says different films for different cracks.
Speaker 9: Every crack is not the same, bro. I'm only saying that because I've actually been where he's at.
Speaker 7: We're talking about a crack.
Speaker 8: I've actually I've actually was the side nigga. Let me say I quit.
Speaker 5: Have you been the side nigga multiple times?
Speaker 8: No, not that I know.
Speaker 5: So then you don't know if the contract and standards or not if you've learn it multiple times and you had completely different experiences.
Speaker 1: Was way different than his contract though, what's the difference?
Speaker 8: Way different?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 7: What are y'all?
Speaker 2: Y'all niggas not basketball players and nigga's not rappers. Stop you need to stop this ship. First of all, shout out to the hardest Navy community.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I want to tell y'all something right now, if you've noticed, we are not on YouTube anymore. We've moved all of our visual content over to Patreon. So if you want to see this, if you want to see all of our visuals that we got going on, all the Patreon content, we're doing.
Speaker 7: Patreon after this to Yes, we are.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be fun a little bit. Eb L bracket ya, March Madness, We're doing.
Speaker 2: We're doing the BBO Bracket. We're gonna vote on the BBO bracket today on the show. We're gonna post it onto the Patreon, but in order to see it, you have to sign up for the Patreon.
Speaker 1: Patreon dot com.
Speaker 2: Backslash the hard or soft show right now. If you're in the Patreon right now and you are in to go, I don't want to do the discord or whatever whatever you might want to watch the show live. I'm uploading the link for every show for free on the Patreon. So if you just go join our Patreon, you could join.
Speaker 7: Us a free member.
Speaker 2: You can watch us live every week, record and then you don't have to.
Speaker 1: Do none of that, all right, So it's either one of the other. Do what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: If you're not here every week, then go over subscribe and you can watch all of our visuals on Patreon. Now, you niggas is nuts. I got you yesterday. Appreciate it my bill yesterday. You ain't saying nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm letting y'all cooking so I could come with the guy finishing sea.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of you. I'm tired of you trying to know. I'm tired of you doing this.
Speaker 5: He's loading his pistol.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's trying to find.
Speaker 8: A way on.
Speaker 1: Please don't first of all, don't say I'm weasling. Somebody said that to me.
Speaker 8: I was like, don't say that.
Speaker 1: But first of all, like I told you before. First things first, when you because you keep selling this as a certain thing, like I signed up to be a side nigga. No, when I got with her, when I started talking to her, she was broken up with her boyfriend. Remember that, that's the part that we're sick, that we're convenient. Never say that.
Speaker 8: He definitely did say that.
Speaker 1: He's never said definitely, you.
Speaker 6: Can I say, I remember remember yesterday, did you ask her how long ago did they break up?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: And what did she say?
Speaker 1: She said it was about a month and she had just she had just moved out of the house that they were living in together.
Speaker 6: Did that not signal to you? Did that not signal to you that, oh, she is not over her ex?
Speaker 1: There, Courtney Acording, I'm a professional, so I understand. I'm a professional. I understand. I understand the game, right, I understand the game. It wasn't that, yo, I was trying to step out of my place. It was just that, in one point in time, you're like, yo, listen, I'm moving on. I moved out, I'm staying with my friend. I'm about to get my own apartment, my son about to move with me. For me, I'm doing the thing so I said, yo, I can hover around until every you know what I'm saying, two things get connected. Yeah, I'll hover, no problem. But when you say, okay, cool, let me for me get my stuff together, then you like, yeah, basically, you know we've been talking. I needed some I needed some stuff weapon cooking. Oh my bad. Basically, so she's like, oh, you know, you know, I know I said that it was over. I know I said I was out of it, but I'm just not sure now. So it goes from hovering to not being sure to we basically back together. I didn't sign for.
Speaker 6: That that one month. Sorry yesterday, you're still you're still You're still not. My point is when someone says I just broke up with somebody a month ago, right, that should be a signed to you that this is not over and that she is still probably trying to wrap her mind around that last relation. You don't heal in a month.
Speaker 1: No, that's a fact. And you're Drake and you're a Drake listener.
Speaker 2: You want to rebound a bit, I'm down.
Speaker 1: To give you some boards. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 2: I know you a month out. We're not going deep into no relationship. We're not doing all that right now. Let me take you out, Let me have you, let you have some fun. I know you've got a lot of shit going on.
Speaker 7: Let me leave. Relieve.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm here for you. I'm not trying to be no new headache. I'm trying to release some tension and keep it pushing. Youre not ready for all that right.
Speaker 8: Now, so hold on your honor.
Speaker 9: I would just like to apologize and be half for my client, because what did he do besides expect somebody who's of age to express what their current situation is, but should assume the opposite. Oh shit, you broke up, you moving out, I should assume we're about to get back. No, Yo, stop doing that ship. Damn I'm cooking. How about we.
Speaker 8: Stop giving women the fucking cape and let's let's.
Speaker 7: Accept the word that you every time you start talking.
Speaker 9: Because I'm superman, I don't know if you're as an adult. If I told a girl, Yo, i'm broken on my shoulder, I'm moving out, and then a month later I'm back.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're such a liar.
Speaker 9: No, as an adult, you said this is what it is. I'm gonna expect you to hold up your end of the bargain. Why do I have to assume what what are.
Speaker 5: We actually looking for? If we're talking to somebody that's one month out of a relationship, it's almost the same. It's let me not say the same, but it's very similar to side nigga because y're not looking at this point. Y'all can't be looking for anything serious. Y'all just around each other to probably fuck enjoy each other's company, and focus on everything else you got going on in life.
Speaker 9: You wonn't know why if man, it's all us side. I remember one time I was dealing with this well no, I was boning some that had a nigga and she told me that she was not with the niggah, but in reality she was with the niggas. So I stop sucking her. And the reason why I stopped fucks because I liked her. I'm like, yo, I don't know what type of time and this nigga's on facts. I suppose I'm boning you and he boning you too. You lining your bout it. I don't know how to maneuver, so it goes beyond just me thinking I'm a side liking. So that could be like a safety precaution now my beating this raw, I don't know. You know, it's a lot of things that go into the equation beyond just yo, I'm a side nigga.
Speaker 1: I like you. It's a lot of things I go into that.
Speaker 9: So I as an adult, if you say, yo, this is what it is, I would I would expect to hold you up to what it is.
Speaker 6: They keep calling No, I'm just saying for me, it's just like if someone tests to me that like they're they just broke up with someone, and you know, I'm just gonna take it as like you not, You're not ready.
Speaker 7: I'm more of a slide at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not trying to be nothing more than a slide, like you keep saying. So are there different levels of alternate boyfriend experience?
Speaker 1: Is for people alternate girlfriend slots?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: They said in the discord, we were talking talking about this and somebody, hey, how are you. I'm not gonna mention you today, but you know who I'm talking to if you'd like to know who join the discord?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: If you know you know? Am I right?
Speaker 1: Yesterday?
Speaker 7: Am I am I right?
Speaker 6: Kentucky Derby can get at.
Speaker 1: I'm chilling.
Speaker 7: I'm chilling just don't come for me unless I send for you.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm gonna say. Those who know know now. These people say that there are different levels. They said their side nigga, this hold on. I wrote it down here. The reason why this came up is because I was talking about I was a side nigga for ten years.
Speaker 7: The girl was married.
Speaker 2: I don't think the side I said, Yo, he was a boy she would hit see yeah, you were that, but we were not doing none of those things I was.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: There wasn't emotional support there, but there was no expectation from me. I think boyfriend comes with expectation, it comes with responsibility.
Speaker 1: No, I'm on call.
Speaker 8: What's that?
Speaker 1: I'm a contractor?
Speaker 8: You told me? What's that long?
Speaker 9: When you be with a boyfriend and girl for for so long that the state look at y'all is married?
Speaker 7: Common common, common with common.
Speaker 8: He was a common side nigga.
Speaker 2: So they said the tears right Main nigga boyfriend number two side, Sneaky.
Speaker 9: Link, Maine nigga boyfriend number two, Shide and Sleeky Link.
Speaker 5: I think that's it's an incorrect order.
Speaker 7: That's in correct order.
Speaker 2: What are the differences between main Nigga boyfriend number two side Nigga and Sneaky Link because I need to understand difference between boyfrid number two inside Nigga boyfriend's.
Speaker 5: Boyfriend number two. They could be they could be in love and just understand that like this we can't be together.
Speaker 2: Usually be in love tim timing, timing issues.
Speaker 1: So what's the siding side Nigga is more like that was a dragon I couldn't leave.
Speaker 8: Is that's kind of crazy? What May Nigga is self explained, it's clear's day.
Speaker 2: Well for the responsibilities to come with Main Nigga, because I think these matter as far as definitely niggas you're a woman.
Speaker 10: I was waiting for you to get in. Come on, man, there's a funny part. Come on, come on, May Nigga. Don't necessarily mean that you're a boyfriend. May Nigga.
Speaker 9: I mean you could just be the main option, one of many, really, but you get all the perks though I'm waiting a lot of perks court the rosterian.
Speaker 6: All right, go ahead, Main Nigga. I don't agree with that. May Nigga. Is that's my nigga, Like that's the one who I want to spend I'm going to probably spend the rest of my life with, Like, that's the one I want to do. Life with Boyfriend number two is that although you want to spend your life with that your main nigga, boyfriend number two, uh fulfills things that your main nigga can't like what it could be sexually, it could be emotionally, it could be it could be any of that. But you're in love with boyfriend number two as well. You guys have that emotional connection. You guys have that, y'all have that.
Speaker 7: Does he love you back?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Boyfriend number two usually being better love than boyfriend than the main nigga, right number.
Speaker 6: More fun, it's more, Yes, it's more freedom and boyfriend number two boyfrid number one kind of like yeah, side nigga, there's no expectations there, like I'm only calling on you because I want.
Speaker 2: Sex, don't because you control and she don't do that give me my camera.
Speaker 6: Side side, there's no expectations. I am just calling you out for the physical and there could be some emotional support there, but again there's no expectations to be like you know exactly and then.
Speaker 2: Can this go on for a long time? Though it could it's like for ever niggas. It's just snig but y'all know what it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, forever niggas. I don't like fucking niggas with I mean niggas, but forever bitches. But that's another story.
Speaker 1: We got them.
Speaker 8: Every nigger got one on the loaf.
Speaker 5: Those tears also going order of who you argue with the most. Argue with the main nigga the most. The boyfriend number two, you're gonna argue with him. Side nigga. Y're not getting in no argument.
Speaker 6: We're not doing all that because there's no expectations there.
Speaker 8: What's a sneaky link.
Speaker 5: Sneaky link is somebody that you probably really just only.
Speaker 1: Hit up for sex. So what's the side nigga?
Speaker 5: The side nigga?
Speaker 6: Y'all might there could be like a connection there.
Speaker 5: I might have like a little friendship in between it, like he might be a co worker. But the sneaky link is somebody nigger who's.
Speaker 8: Been all four spots.
Speaker 1: I got disagreed.
Speaker 5: How could you disagree?
Speaker 1: What are you changing? I've been on four spots, So tell me they got main nigga and boyfriend them too.
Speaker 9: For the most part, correct when you are the side nigga, like, how you was it? Kind of sorry?
Speaker 1: Two years?
Speaker 9: It's tough when you're the side nigga. It's almost like an emotional boyfriend number two. So it's kind of like you do have some expectations a side nigga, you sometimes do have your own qualities and needs that you also want met. I feel a sneaky links this nigga you call after the club ain't gonna hold you. It was three forty seven. I just left Woodland off the rum. Pun Okay, it's strictly just that.
Speaker 2: So what's the difference between what you said what they said?
Speaker 9: Because it's a side nigga. You can have some needs you can have, you can have some like you can want. You can have some boundaries that you you can have some wants that you need to fillings. The side nigga to me like, what so promising? When I was a side, it's crazy?
Speaker 1: But you're a cancer. You're a cancer.
Speaker 8: I mean you're emotional. What I mean you have chick?
Speaker 1: Then you're a half chick.
Speaker 8: Respect you're a pissy.
Speaker 7: Yes, I acknowledge it.
Speaker 8: The fuck I acknowledge it. Job like Corny can.
Speaker 1: Talking about emotional niggas is half bitch. That's just what it is.
Speaker 8: But I'm not an emotional you're getting emotional right now.
Speaker 1: Y y'all can't. Cancer niggas is not good. Side niggas, y'all not.
Speaker 6: No, cancers are not good.
Speaker 8: I got main characters.
Speaker 6: You're not built to be inside nigga.
Speaker 2: When my tenure for ten years, when she told me her nigga came in her, I went and got her a plan B because we hadn't. We didn't have this talk.
Speaker 7: You and your husband is having kids, families.
Speaker 2: It's crazy that you would even think that I'm going for that.
Speaker 5: That was my emotional thing good.
Speaker 6: I want to ask that as a question. Have you been in all four spots?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Okay, how many spots have you been in?
Speaker 3: Mmm?
Speaker 8: I've been.
Speaker 5: I've been side Nigga, Sneaky Link, and of course main Nigga. But I haven't been boyfriend number two.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I think I can't if if this feelings involved, I don't want to cross that line where you know, I feel like boyfriend number two. It's always like you, you kind of are trying to keep it going, like you feel like it could end at any point, and your feelings are involved. That's a little too iffy.
Speaker 1: I think I've I got one thing.
Speaker 9: I think when you boyfriend number two, Like if the ball rolls in your court, it's a possibility you might could be boyfriend number one if things are main nigga don't work out. But when you're a side nigga, you could be a side nigga for mad relationship forever. Like you ever been a side nigga for mad? Reniggas talking about nigga?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of ten years as well though.
Speaker 2: Yo, I'm your life partner, like you know what I'm saying, you were not. We don't break up like that. We might stop talking, but I'm your life partner. That's that's how that goes.
Speaker 9: Did you have did you ever have a girlfriend while you was in side nigga? Do you ever have a How many relationships did you go through?
Speaker 1: We got how many relationships? I know?
Speaker 7: Wait, I'm confused.
Speaker 1: So while I was a side nigga somebody else?
Speaker 2: Yes, we got them, Yes, relaxed, I have a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I go through mad different relationship ten years. It was a long time, ten years.
Speaker 6: You didn't have a girlfriend in between those ten years?
Speaker 1: While you a girlfriend and Nigga, is somebody else you.
Speaker 6: Wasn't a boyfriend to someone else in those ten years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got but I never but I never really saw. We never had sex join when you was in a second relationship because I was like super in love. So we was just talking like that. It wasn't like, you know what I mean, violating.
Speaker 1: It was the emotional cheat. It was emotional. It was emotional.
Speaker 7: She all right, now you spoke.
Speaker 5: A question for lou my phone as boyfriend number two? Would you have actually wanted to be promoted or was it just the idea that you liked?
Speaker 9: So the reason why I was defending, Yes, my situation kind of similar to his. I caught this girl when her and her baby father was like not they were broken up, and she told me, yo, me and him, we're not fucking around right now, like we're not together. And I knew that, so in my head, I'm like, okay, I know that. That's what it is. I didn't really like her in the beginning, but I started.
Speaker 8: To like her. I said, Yo, this is what I got.
Speaker 1: Mad.
Speaker 2: I said, Yo, look listen, emotional being constant, we are, I said, yo, listen, emotional.
Speaker 9: I don't know what the situation is between your child's father, right, Bill, I'm starting to like you and I want to explore this romantically. Are you interested in doing that? I couldn't be more upfront than that. She goes, yes, I want to do that. She said, Yo, I'm gonna break up with the nigga. I just need time to do it the way that I need to do it. If not, he's gonna stop fucking with our kid. Gave it like two days she ain't doing it. I was like, I'm not doing this no more. I think that is not today. It was a couple of months, but I was like, yeah, I'm not doing it. She was fucked with the bothus at the same time, and that's I didn't sign up for that though, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 9: So that's why I'm not doing this. Like I'm definitely I'm not built for this ship.
Speaker 5: I feel like the second slot you kind of the trust is only there while your boyfriend number two. The moment you get promoted, it's like, Yo, I've seen how well you were able to keep us apart, and you was you had feelings for me and him, You're gonna do the same shit to me.
Speaker 9: It's a fifty to fifty split because sometimes like niggas, she's gonna do it to you, but then the other side of the corners, maybe it was just that nigga, I don't know, it'd be a fifty to fifty split.
Speaker 2: So time, I don't know, the idea of being promoted to boyfriend or main nigga was like repulsing for me.
Speaker 7: Literally like this and everything.
Speaker 2: I used to give her so much advice on what to do to stay in her relationship, and she would often venture off until but if it was me and you and I'd be like, you got a whole life, Yeah, you need to stay over there.
Speaker 6: You got everything I'm saying, follow your follow the plan, stick to the plan, O to your mood.
Speaker 7: We're talking about a lot of cheating right now. We're talking about a lot of cheating.
Speaker 8: But black men do cheat.
Speaker 2: Also, what if, as this clip was, could you do this legally? Could you actually be in a polyamous relationship with a person that had multiple other partners?
Speaker 1: If they told you that, could you be able.
Speaker 7: To do it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 7: Remember the mom from a Baby Boy m hmm.
Speaker 2: She was on the Breakfast Club recently, right and she had a clip let me see if I could find it. Huh that was Bay You ain't no, lie, that was Bay back then, damning rings.
Speaker 1: With her as African Squad.
Speaker 8: You want some grip, so show with the Spider Man.
Speaker 1: Let me see. I think this is the right clip. I'm not sure. Do a story about polygamy being being the woman who has who.
Speaker 5: Duels in it?
Speaker 6: Are you dabled? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How is that?
Speaker 5: Amazing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Amazing?
Speaker 3: Me Let me say this since we're bringing it up my space in it honestly is because since I've been exposed to different cultures and different.
Speaker 1: Religious and spirit.
Speaker 3: Practices around the world. My thing is I haven't I haven't found a lot of men in America who are really appealing to me spiritually, physically, emotionally, mentally. So my thing is, I've got the athlete that I hang out with. I've got the spirit that I pray with, you know, I've got the person that's adventures that I travel with. So it's more lifestyle than it is the sexual connection. For me, it's it's more like I'm not in a relationship, so I have more than one man I spend time with. So whatever you don't get over here, you can get here here. Yeah, Now, my soul is actually monogamous. Okay, But because I can't find that, I don't stop. Did you decide to do what blige me?
Speaker 1: After that break up?
Speaker 6: You mentioned it took you to Africa.
Speaker 1: Before that, before that years ago. It was before that.
Speaker 3: Wow, it was way before that, and so and so me having a relationship after that, with me trying, I'm not gonna be again, and a large part of me was bored intellectually. I was bored again. I want to travel the world. I wasn't finding a lot of African American men.
Speaker 1: Who are building their lives to do that. I even say now when.
Speaker 3: I meet men, I say, you know, I carry five currencies on any given day.
Speaker 5: How many currencies do you have?
Speaker 3: And that's not a flex.
Speaker 8: I got cash my deader corner, apple pit.
Speaker 1: Like euro just walking around with matanounting like.
Speaker 5: Moving like she's gonna accidentally end up.
Speaker 9: Teleport I was. I was with her in the beginning. I can't lie like as long like again, as long as you upfront with it and ship like that, like I'm okay with if you want this for that, this for that, this for that, and you're honest and upfront with it.
Speaker 1: I'm cool. But now when you said soul, imagine that nigga trying to get some ship like that off. Imagine the nigga is saying something like that, Look, everybody.
Speaker 9: My son, my son haulm cof. He ge't killed for that ship right now. He ain't say no, nothing wrong.
Speaker 7: He did say the same thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but she kind of lost it with the soul. I rather you just say, yo, I'm just dating until I find something that I like. That's really what it is. You're not Polly because the minute you Polly means yo, I love you. You are perfect for me. But I also love her and she's perfect for me in her own way. It's not that I haven't found some that's fulfilling, you know what I mean. You guys both feel me together that I fear, and she's disrespectful.
Speaker 5: Because you tell her you basically like, Yo, I'm fucking with you because you're not the one I'm sucking with all because none of is the one. My soul is looking for one person. But in the meantime, none of y'all. It's not none of you'll.
Speaker 7: But I mean, don't we do that to chicks aw?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's not probably.
Speaker 7: She's being a lot more.
Speaker 5: That's not she's a single.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's just single.
Speaker 9: She's just singing, dressing it up just when women say, when women say, don't put all your eggs in one basket, that's what they need.
Speaker 6: We're dating, she's roster dating.
Speaker 8: You're dating.
Speaker 1: Think they come with names this A guy can't say shit like this, This is what I This is what I don't like. Bro.
Speaker 8: Women get whatever they want off twenty five.
Speaker 2: That's where we are now today. What they want that is just a free world for women to do whatever they want.
Speaker 1: Did you is it?
Speaker 2: Is it any defens people like you're just gonna allow these biggs to get this ship off what they do your representation here.
Speaker 6: My thing is that you know, I don't like the men versus women discourse anyway.
Speaker 7: Part of it, by the way, but we do it anyway.
Speaker 6: And so when like y'all start getting to it, I kind of just like I dissociate.
Speaker 2: I'm asking you like because I don't necessarily I'm not really insulted by what she said.
Speaker 6: Like, I'm not insulted either. Well, yesterday's insulted because he went so hard.
Speaker 8: He said was a man.
Speaker 11: Man can't say nothing.
Speaker 9: Bro the witness.
Speaker 8: They said she's disrespectful object He went harder.
Speaker 1: He said, she's dis You did say.
Speaker 6: That, but no, no, no, no, no, no no. I don't think it was as hard as yesterday went. But saying that she's disrespectful, I think what you're saying. When I think what you're saying, she is just dating, I think I agree with you, she is just dating. But to call it disrespectful, I think she's trying to twist the words around to make herself found better. But I don't think it's disrespectful.
Speaker 5: I think that I say the way she said it disrespectful explanation because don't try to slap a title on me and then explain to me something that they don't match. You're telling me your poly but you're just dating. Don't try to make me feel like I'm one of your boyfriends and I don't.
Speaker 2: Would you be okay with it if if you were, if she was like, I love you, but I also love him and it was nothing else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll be fine with that. And so it's different telling me, you know.
Speaker 7: You don't feel these other slots in my life.
Speaker 5: No, my soul is monogamous.
Speaker 7: It's like you saw it was the bar that went wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it's like, yo, when I find one of these niggas might end up being the person my soul is monogamous for, then everybody's off the table.
Speaker 6: She'sus roster dating.
Speaker 2: So what you can't be polyamorous today and monogamous tomorrow.
Speaker 5: She's looking for a man and she's dating.
Speaker 6: I think you can change. I think you have every You have every right to change your mind at any given moment. Like at one moment, you want to be polyamorous. In another moment, it was like, you know what, I think I was doing me for a while, but.
Speaker 5: Her mind is already said that she's monogamous.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, well, yes, yes, I agree with that. But he asked the question about can you switch, and I'm saying, yes, you can't switch at any point. It's like changing your mind at any point. You can do that.
Speaker 8: Women can do that, niggas can.
Speaker 2: I think when niggas is honest about their ship and they find the people that's willing to accept the way they are, Like, I don't think the men are really good or have the I'm gonna give us us a little space.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give us a little grace.
Speaker 2: It's a lot less women that's gonna hear that, as yesterday said from men and be like, oh, okay, I understand that, but niggas, she's getting ripped on the internet for this interview. So the world in itself doesn't seem to be very accepting of polyamory, especially black people.
Speaker 1: I would think so.
Speaker 5: Their stance is not what I'm saying, is just they don't funk with it at all, like the concept.
Speaker 6: Of they're not polyamory at all.
Speaker 1: They are like she's a whore. I wouldn't even go as far what I don't think that, like, I don't. I don't agree with that.
Speaker 7: If you look in the comments at this post, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I know I believe what you're saying. I'm saying I don't agree with that sentiment of it.
Speaker 2: I don't think So, then what's the difference between what she said and then what your guy KOFE said.
Speaker 7: I don't know who that is, the guy that you said he's getting ripped.
Speaker 8: He just said I had said that.
Speaker 9: He's pretty saying like yo, At this point in my life, I just don't see myself being monogamous, Like at heart, I'm a poly nigga and you just getting killed for that again. You know it's all listen, So then why is it?
Speaker 1: Okay? I'm looking at the comments in this and they tearing her apart and I don't agree with that either. You feel me, But you.
Speaker 2: Said that they have the room to do it more than men, and she's getting killed the same way he's getting killed.
Speaker 9: So if I feel like so, I can't really testify to what the comments are saying on how people feel. I have no like if y'all would say, yo, I'm poll that's just what it is. Okay, Cool, It's not for me. I personally wouldn't do it, but all right, cool?
Speaker 7: Is you a cancer? It's just what I like bro cancer men polyamous, but probably.
Speaker 5: There's a longer term like like single and dating because you hold on to the people for longer.
Speaker 9: Nah, Polly is saying that I legitimately have two or three partners that I have relationships with.
Speaker 8: I'm just give it up, thrown out a number.
Speaker 7: I know somebody that had like twelve.
Speaker 9: See that's how I know they LIKEE. You don't got that much time on your hands. Nobody dating twelve people.
Speaker 6: But it's only like just it's also being in love with the person's also taking care of those person, also being emotionally available for these people. So it's not just like fucking right. It's just not like, oh, I'm fucking these people. It's like, you're really emotionally available.
Speaker 9: Only have a boyfriend that you have to take of here there and their girlfriend here there and there.
Speaker 2: It's meaningful relationships. It's not just sex. You actually like this person's spirit. You like what they add to your life, and it's no more or less than the next person. You just like what they bring, and then you like what the next person bring, and you're open about that, and they understand that.
Speaker 9: That's what chicks telling you why they had a bad day at work.
Speaker 8: Imagine what weel chicks telling you why they had a bad day at work.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well, I think that if we accept that.
Speaker 2: I don't really want to argue this, but if we accept that, she's saying, I have meaningful relationships with these people. One of them, it just they're the adventurous person. I like hanging out with them because they like going on trips shit like that. The other one is heavily into spirituality, and we do the unks and the beads and the fucking sage, like that's where I go over there, and why do we have to just localize it into the you're just feeling different slots?
Speaker 7: You know, she has meaningful relationships withfferent.
Speaker 6: I think I think it would have been fine if she sho would have left it at that. I think the part that is kind of like, okay, girl, was that my soul is monogamous, and it was just like girl, if you're just probably just.
Speaker 3: Say that and that's okay, to what's something that you're really passionate about?
Speaker 1: Super passionate about?
Speaker 6: Puzzles?
Speaker 1: Shit, all right, my.
Speaker 8: Dog, that's all right. Let's say let's just say for ships.
Speaker 9: And giggles, you were a poet, right, You've been doing poetry since elementary school, begin the finger snaps to the Apollo, all of that shit, right, And somebody, let's just say, is a fucking rapper who just started doing poetry last week and he now looks at himself like as a poet and you being a real historian poets like, nah, nigga, you're not a poet, you know what I mean. This might be something you're trying to do, but you're not really a poet. The reason why I got him because if I was a poly nigga. And she went up there and she said that as a poly nigga out like, you're disrespecting the people who are.
Speaker 6: Really agree with you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: I don't think she's a whore at all. You can have all the relationships in this that you want to have. That's what you're really doing.
Speaker 1: And do that.
Speaker 8: But when they say, yo, are you Polly me, probably like, no, I'm not Polly. I just date.
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 2: What is the idea that because I name myself as this, I have.
Speaker 6: To check everything everybody off.
Speaker 7: The box for you to believe that's where I'm at.
Speaker 2: And it's like, yo, what's the society, monogamy, all of that? Once I step out of that, I have to be I have to name myself as these things, and if not, then I'm this.
Speaker 6: I talked about this last week. She said, sometimes I don't like this title because it's like then you're putt in a box. I have to stay right there right, I can't do anything else.
Speaker 1: Right, And so that's what I don't like that.
Speaker 2: We're trying to find a way to take her away from this like, that's what she wants to say, This is what she wants to be. Why did we have to judge and say no, because you didn't check off this box, you can't be that.
Speaker 1: That's what the title comes from.
Speaker 5: I think I think it's the room for assumption that she gave when she made that that last statement, because now it seems as if you're still searching for something. So if you're searching for something, you're not going to get a set amount of partners and stop because your soul is monogamous, You're not going to stop searching for that soulmate when you get this certain set amount of partner. So it seems more like dating.
Speaker 7: But isn't that how life is?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: The more you grow, you figure out where you want to be today, Like you don't have to define yourself as who you were yesterday.
Speaker 6: No, absolutely not right?
Speaker 7: So all right, this is.
Speaker 2: Where I am today, And when I get to that place, I can see myself being in a monogamous relationship, Like I can see that, but where I am today, this is where I am today, And like, so I get the trigger word right, and it's like two words, three words, and now we're like, no, whror no, you're a liar.
Speaker 8: Horror is aggressive.
Speaker 2: Well, the reason I keep bringing that up is because there was a handicapped woman on Twitter.
Speaker 5: H while are you laughing?
Speaker 2: She's a wheelchair because she's a handicapped and she actually calls herself like the let me see, what theever it is?
Speaker 1: Your favorite your favorite disabled hattie?
Speaker 2: Right, I'm not gonna put that that name just because I don't want. I don know what comes with this conversation. So her screen name, right, what the fuck is you laughing about?
Speaker 8: Growing up scratch?
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna laugh I start laughing because.
Speaker 2: But she said she went to a play party and her experience at the play party, she said it was for black and Afro Latin people, Latin ex people. While she said she's not gonna spow the details, she want to say. She engaged with two men and a couple and she was turned this way and that. This is what she basically said, and she gave a few more details, but she said it was an amazing experience. Be right, she said she she heavily at says other people should go to this type of parties.
Speaker 6: I don't know why they've been a lot they've been at the ship out of her.
Speaker 8: Nigga villained, what is she saying?
Speaker 7: Remember y'all talking about the movies that you like.
Speaker 2: In The Godfather two or three, remember women, the brother went to somebody was doing something and he went and.
Speaker 1: They came and just aired his ass out. That's what they did to her, bro. But what millions of bullets? Bro?
Speaker 2: When I tell you the response modern women, somebody says, I am Phil Hunt. Yes, I'm going to say your name right. Modern women only got three moves. The first is coming online the detailed sexual experience. The second is complaining that they are hyper sexual sexualized and how men won't stop dming, asking what that mouth do. The third is ten years later, recounting this as some sort of sexual assault somebody else a underscore wavy hole is gonna be hose legs.
Speaker 1: Are not.
Speaker 13: Yeah, this hashtag horzon wheels All right, yo, yo, I I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, hello up yo, nah. I just got to talk to somebody.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize it was got to talk to somebody.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 2: She laughs at some of the ship. Our handicapped person laughs, shit, do you girl? But why share it with the internet. It must be farming because this is a wild story to share, but go on with your quote unquote liberation underscore barranting. The second says, ah, yes, nothing but liberation, like announcing your horrors escapades on a public forum, a true feminist manifesto. And all these dudes is like red pill niggas something Yeah.
Speaker 1: Somebody else a straight shooter.
Speaker 2: A lot of people like to offlow perversion as something from the dominant society, especially of their men. It's time to address how sexually depraved, how sisters have gotten. Yeah, they like really and this is nothing. I'm talking about thousands of comments. People just all types of people.
Speaker 6: People demonize with they don't understand.
Speaker 5: And we don't represent the majority us here, we.
Speaker 1: Don't represent them. Nobody else clone or Willie.
Speaker 12: What you.
Speaker 7: Don't get baby to do it for me?
Speaker 5: I've got one of those. I got the exact same ship in my career.
Speaker 7: But it's purple, all right then this color this purple purple.
Speaker 5: No, it's like it's more like Pinky's purple arranger, like the podcast.
Speaker 1: That fire. Yeah.
Speaker 6: People, people don't demonize what they don't understand, and they'll keep demonizing what they don't understand.
Speaker 7: The women do.
Speaker 2: They demonize men the same way they demonize women. And is it the men I think when it or is it men and women that demonize it?
Speaker 6: Or is it I think it's everybody. I think it's everybody demonized it. I think people come online and they're like, you know, I don't I don't want to hear about your sexual purples. But maybe she's not talking to you as a community. She there's a whole play party community on Twitter and she's probably talking to them, and she'sb this is her first time going to a play partner. She actually had a good fucking time and she just wanted to express it to maybe her play party, you know, atmosphere. I think when it goes outside of your audience, that's when it gets crazy, kind of like going viral, right, Yeah, just.
Speaker 2: One of those red pill niggas with a lot of followers the shit and now they inell friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nasty also come behind.
Speaker 5: Also a lot of people spend more energy on the internet, like engaging with shit negatively. So imagine your algorithm is feeding you shit you hate because you engage with shit you hate, so all day is shit on your time. Like that's the type of people that's in the comments. They're getting fed, Like, I don't watch gory shit with like people fight. I don't watch fights. I don't watch people getting shot. None of that shit. My boy, that shit'll come on his feed all the time, my ship that I would never see it. So these people are engaging with that content because they just need to be angry in the comments. It fuel them.
Speaker 2: You're right, you got yourself together.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 9: Yeah, But what I would say is one the wrong retweet will ruin your life. It's one, so you hit it right.
Speaker 1: On the nose. The wrong person re tweets your ship and his whole fan base gets a hold of it. It's kind of gone.
Speaker 9: Which is also why like I don't if you you know, I don't even have a Twitter anymore because of like shit like that. And also too, like I tell people all the time, you have to really before you hit tweet or send or post. You got to really have any your mind ya Yo. Whatever comes with this comes with this. You might not see anything that will be even identified, but somebody might and if they do, you can't let that shit really get to you like that.
Speaker 6: Honestly and truthfully, it's kind of hard when you have thousands of people.
Speaker 1: I have been well.
Speaker 8: Tao has been crucified. I've watched Tahoe be one on.
Speaker 6: A zillion but because he's used to it. But if you're new to it, I live for it.
Speaker 8: Everybody.
Speaker 6: But people are not built like Tam.
Speaker 8: But you gotta live with that. You gotta before you hit Sam that really got it right.
Speaker 6: And that's again, that's what I'm saying. When it leaves your audience and it goes out into the world like it's it's nasty where it happened to me when I was on the show.
Speaker 1: It left the audience and left and it way, I'm so mad. Can we can we repost that now?
Speaker 11: It's relax, We need to come on that.
Speaker 7: I think we.
Speaker 2: Are making this about Twitter when there's a whole world full of people who don't like women being sexual. They just women hate on it. The old Catholic that whole church atmosphere that the older women, the uh is a patriarchy.
Speaker 1: It is a patriarchy. Who about the older.
Speaker 2: Women that believe like you're going to be a slot or they gonna look at you a certain way or whatever. You have to carry yourself a certain way.
Speaker 7: You can't move like men. Men will be men but.
Speaker 6: Patriarchy.
Speaker 2: They are holding patriarchy right, patriarchy, And then you have the men that look at women who are free with the way they are sexually.
Speaker 1: A certain way.
Speaker 2: So regardless of whether we're talking about Twitter, I think we minimize it as big as Twitter is and social media is, we minimize the idea that's actually controlling these people, which is really what I would like to talk about. What are you scared about?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: If a women is super sexual and yesterday, I love for you because I know I'm not sure if you're comfortable with super duper duper sexual women, Like say a woman saying that she likes having.
Speaker 1: Gang bangs?
Speaker 7: Mm hmm, what happens to you when you look at her?
Speaker 5: We ain't wing you together?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 5: I feel like it's a it's like a it's a judgment thing where it's like I might come across a nigga that was part of a gang bang with you, so and I don't know, it's just a it's an insecurity.
Speaker 7: Do you think nobody's ever had sex with a girl that you've been boyfriend with?
Speaker 5: That's different? I feel like the there's a there's a little certain connotation. She was like it slid out and she put the that's normal. That's normal.
Speaker 2: What I'm just saying, Bro, she squirted on this nigga, then she met him at Woodlands and naughty together.
Speaker 5: I think the difference there is the connotation with a gang bang or a train versus one one part one of our partners just they was getting crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah like that. Yeah. The thing for me is the multiple like if I if I with somebody, then obviously really.
Speaker 7: If a nigga peede on your chick not be hurt.
Speaker 5: Why if it was before me?
Speaker 6: Wait wait, but yes, that's a that's a good point.
Speaker 5: What if it was before you?
Speaker 1: It was before me? That I don't care?
Speaker 7: All right, she should tell you, niga. You know I used to let these guy p on the all the time.
Speaker 1: That's cool. That's what's gonna do that ship too.
Speaker 12: You got you do it.
Speaker 5: It's a problem unless it's like if she did it a ton of times, it's like you actually liked it. If you did it once and you didn't like it, I understand if you don't let.
Speaker 8: Me do it, it was a serial piss receiver. And I just can't get no gatoring off on this.
Speaker 1: But what if she's not into it no more? Why do you have to partake? Know that selfish?
Speaker 5: Listen if you if she did anything antal or that, anything like that, all that ship, we gotta do it too. We gotta touch every base.
Speaker 6: She sexually doesn't feel comfortable with you, then we're gonna because you can unlock uh these these the kings that you want out of her. The more safe she feels. Oh yeah, absolutely, So we're gonna work on like feel safe so you can unlock the.
Speaker 5: P Absolutely I'm not I'm not saying, yo, this is off off, rip off the gate, but don't don't have it to where this is never happened.
Speaker 1: Don't take it off the table and taking off.
Speaker 2: The table completely over there like.
Speaker 1: Stressed, what's wrong.
Speaker 8: I didn't say a word, though, bro, I didn't say a word.
Speaker 1: No, yo, I'm going to yo.
Speaker 8: Yeah, hello, yo, hello time find your.
Speaker 1: Own lawyer, bitch.
Speaker 8: How about that?
Speaker 1: Keep it up.
Speaker 7: I'm just trying to love you.
Speaker 2: If you were in in gang bangs or orgs or winter play parties or ship like that, do you think that women would look at you the same way? Like, no, you're not datable person.
Speaker 6: I feel like women be like yo, he's lit.
Speaker 7: Yo, you might turn me out. That's what they think.
Speaker 2: Oh you the type of nigga I gotta be scared of, right, like you're gonna do to be dirty. So what's the difference in the way that we perceive men versus the way we perceive women.
Speaker 9: I can't really answer that with a sentence, but I can't make it with a comparison. Corney, I never asked you this, so I'm not even gonna ask Corney. I'm gonna say based on the women that I've I've spoken to before, I said, Yo, you with a nigga, you love the nigga, he's the perfect nigga for you, et cetera, exceptera blah blah blah. But you found out that he was gay before. Are you still gonna stay with him? Every girl I ast said no, I'm not doing it. I can't do it, And I was like why, It was.
Speaker 8: Like no, because and the reason why I say that, And this is why I say women have the space. How many women have you?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 8: I mean girls? I know that I used to be lesbians or are married to niggas.
Speaker 1: Oh that game anymore?
Speaker 8: Oh man, As a nigga, you can't do that, And when I.
Speaker 9: Asked him, like, yo, but why I just wouldn't be able to look at him the same, Like, I just I don't that image of in my head.
Speaker 6: It's just not the same shite personally.
Speaker 9: If a girl is in a gang bang before, it's the exact same way that I'm viewing her. It's like, that's how I kind of look at I just uh kind of really taints my image. That's not wrong with you, I'm just not doing it.
Speaker 5: So it's the parallel here. The real problem is if the person just took too much dick. Yeah, a lot of men are going to have a problem with a woman that took too much dick, and a woman is gonna have a problem with a man that took too much dick.
Speaker 1: He did the sign difference, she don't want.
Speaker 2: Took off the off the table. Yeah, how many dicks twist it takes a woman off the table?
Speaker 4: Uh? For me?
Speaker 1: Which is more than one question?
Speaker 7: How many dicks takes a woman off the table?
Speaker 4: For you?
Speaker 8: What do you mean like.
Speaker 6: I hate that conversation? You mean like how many she took an a one in one setting, that whole body, that whole body conversation is played out. It's annoying, it's stupid.
Speaker 1: Which is why I want clarification.
Speaker 6: That's different because the clarification is how many how much dick did she take in one sitting?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think there's no actual number for body count because it's all about the manner in which you got there, which would be if she's doing mad gang bangs and trains ran on her and staircases of random weird shit. Is like, I can't stomach that.
Speaker 2: It's I think it's all about how much your ego could take.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly where does.
Speaker 7: My ego fall on this?
Speaker 1: On your sexuality?
Speaker 2: How do how can I still be a leader or super prevalent in your life if you've done all of this other ship I don't add up.
Speaker 1: I don't measure up. So the best way for me to do that, that's the best way for me to.
Speaker 2: Do that is to knock you down because you've done so much more than I could ever measure up to. And I know most men not going to see it that way, but I think that's really what it is, because that's like a when you got a super tall woman and to do short, you know how much confidence he has to have to walk in front of her, to walk next to her whatever, because everybody's gonna think, like, yo, she's towering over you. It's obvious, but his confidence has to shine through. It's the same thing with her sexuality, same thing with her character.
Speaker 1: If she's a.
Speaker 7: Dominant whatever it may be.
Speaker 2: You got to believe in yourself in a way that most people are not going to understand.
Speaker 6: Men men have a problem with their their men's ego will always knock down something that they don't understand or something that makes them feel lessened. And that's why I said the ego or having the ego in the driver's seat is dangerous because you can have someone so fucking amazing in front of you, but your ego cannot tolerate that she was in a gag binger too.
Speaker 1: So I like texture. So I have a question for you, guys. I have a question.
Speaker 9: We were talking about Shorty from Baby Boy earlier. You was like, yo, can you identify as Piley today and monogamous tomorrow? And you guys say, yo, you have a right to like change your mind or do whatever it is the fun you want to do, except what you want to accept and not what you want to You don't want to. My whole thing is why is it that as a guy or as a man, we don't have the choice say yo, I don't like that.
Speaker 5: This is not for me.
Speaker 11: You do have the choice.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But why we.
Speaker 9: Why is this even a conversation? Why does my ego have to be in the conversation because I don't like something?
Speaker 8: Why is that? Why is that even a thing? My ego has nothing? Why I just don't like this.
Speaker 5: I just don't like it.
Speaker 1: Have partaking it? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: Go ahead, go ahead?
Speaker 2: Remember when I was saying this, most of them values are attached to something for sort of trauma.
Speaker 1: Right, you stand on this because it means something to you? What does it mean to you? So you could just gloss over it and say, oh, it's just I.
Speaker 2: Just don't I don't But why what is it in you that defines this as a note, as a hard note?
Speaker 7: Where does it trigger you? Where does it land?
Speaker 2: And so once you cann't able to do that work, which a lot of men are not good because you got the whole feeling scale.
Speaker 7: We're not gonna, We're just gonna.
Speaker 1: I just don't like it. I just don't like it.
Speaker 11: But it's like, I just don't like it.
Speaker 6: But you got to go deeper than that, because it's not because you just don't like it, it's why is it rooted in? That something's rooted in why you don't like it, And usually it deposed.
Speaker 2: Back to how it makes you feel about a man and where you be.
Speaker 6: A woman, and how do you show up in a life and your ego.
Speaker 5: So he provided I think a good example of that is people being homophobic because of the way that that was ridiculed as they were growing up by society. So now you won't walk down the street with your gay cousin because you don't want somebody to think you're gay, because you think if somebody thinks you're gay, that you're less than who you are.
Speaker 2: Exactly, which is triggering something else further down, because what did they really do to you?
Speaker 1: No, it's something that it's actually defines.
Speaker 7: You in some sort of way.
Speaker 2: So you have to stand against it right as far as just the homophobia in the streets and shit like that. So that's what I challenge you to do right in a lot of ways. Yo, Yo, that conversation that you had.
Speaker 6: Just now, that's crazy because that would be a good Patreon episode getting the into like because because Lou, because Lou says, Lou says a lot, you say a lot. I don't like certain things because I just don't like it, And I'm just like.
Speaker 9: But I never said that, I never want I'm not speaking for me. I'm speaking this in general because my whole thing is like, at the end of the day, I don't I don't want to make this a man versus women think, but I just want men to have the same I want men to have the same space that women have.
Speaker 8: Women have the space that I don't like. And that's the end of the story. That's as let me.
Speaker 1: Let me as a guy.
Speaker 9: I've seen this happen on many shows, many platforms. Whenever a nigga yo, I'm just not into this, he get penalized and crucified for that ship if he don't like, he has a right. You have a right to say, yo, I just don't want to do this. It makes me uncomfortable. That's the end of the story. Has member with ego. I don't like how it feels when this is happening. Why it makes me uncomfortable? Why I don't I'm not speaking for me. I don't speaking for me, But so why are you defended it? Because it's guys out here who will listening to listen. You're not just speaking to this people in this room. You speak everybody.
Speaker 8: He was listening to this and plenty of people, plenty of people out here.
Speaker 1: Maybe and I used to be maybe they have the answer.
Speaker 2: They can identify with that guy. I'm not scared to say that I was very homophobic. I'm not scared to say why I was homophobic. So once you do that work and you're actually able to say, Okay, how does this define me?
Speaker 7: What is my feelings?
Speaker 1: And where does it?
Speaker 7: Where did they come from? Open up and you open up your mother head. Yes, you got something to say.
Speaker 1: So we're going back to the gang Bang conversation, right, that's what I was speaking on. That's what you're talking about. Okay, that's what I was speaking.
Speaker 5: Right, He paused before he said conversation. We're going back to the gang Bang.
Speaker 1: That's what I was Yeah. So to your point, right, you asked, I can answer this right, you said, why don't you like it? Right? I can answer for myself. I wouldn't be comfortable with that type of situation because for me I have abandonment issues and me feeling like if you tell me, like yo, the Gang Bang, that that's my thing, that's what takes me to the top, I would automatically feel like because that involves another person, I, as yesterday, am not ever gonna be able to fulfill you to the maximum because it takes another person. So I automatically have to include somebody. So I automatically am gonna have a sense of not feeling like I'm able to enough? Thank you, corney adequate enough?
Speaker 2: Do you realize it? Do you realize that you still have work to do because you can't just leave that there. That's work that you're now gonna have to do because that anxiety or that feeling that you're not gonna be adequate enough is gonna show up in other ways.
Speaker 7: It's going to show up in.
Speaker 1: The way that you deal with your main person.
Speaker 2: Regardless exactly, you don't want to always have an abandonment issues with dealing with your main girl.
Speaker 1: Any time to do.
Speaker 2: Something you clamp up because you're not gonna do me like that. I'm scared you're gonna leave.
Speaker 7: So those are that's still worked. It's just because you identify doesn't mean.
Speaker 1: It's not more work that you have to do.
Speaker 13: Mike.
Speaker 6: I was literally just about to say that just because you identified what your what your wound is, doesn't mean you've done the work you just identified it. There is so much layers you have to do to fucking actually do the inner work and really get to a point where you're a secure person. You can get there, you just gotta do the fucking work you got to identify and then do the deep work underneath it. So, yes, yesterday, I understand that you identified it and you can answer it. But what are you going to do now to make yourself feel more secure? And you don't have these abandonment issues?
Speaker 9: I don't feel well one abandoned issues is what he said was two different things, right. I don't feel what he said was an abandonment issue. But I do feel is like, Yo, I heard the poems that Yo. If it involves somebody else, I know, I'm never going to be able to give that to you. So it's like, if that's what you're into, I'm not here for it. I don't know if I don't think that's an abandonment issue.
Speaker 5: Abandonment is the abandonment portion comes from not knowing if she'll eventually gravitate, gravitate towards the ship that you can't fulfill, and eventually leave.
Speaker 9: But he said it, But but he said, Yo, this is your thing, this is what gets you off. This is an sest city in your relationship. So if I can't check off the necessity of relationship, what do you think is going to happen?
Speaker 5: Exactly?
Speaker 8: I don't think. But I don't think that's an abandonment issue, though, you know, an abandonment issue.
Speaker 9: Was like, because I had some shit like that before. I feel like every time I fuck with somebody, I fuck it up. So like the minute I make a mistake like damn, y'a hope she don't leave me, I feel like that's more of like an abandonment thing.
Speaker 7: So is that like an imposter syndrome?
Speaker 6: And some sh No, it's not imposter syndrome.
Speaker 7: I feel like that's enough of this situation. I might not be good enough, I might not deserve it.
Speaker 6: Okay, I see where you're coming from that, But I think I think Lon's wound is not abandonment. So he can't understand, he can't understand.
Speaker 7: What she was saying.
Speaker 2: For those of y'all who just didn't listen to this less Hirshman interview because she was white. I employ y'all to go back and listen. I swear, Yo, she was hitting us with some ship that really helped you understand how you identify with love, how you identify with sex, and this lot that goes into it all relating back to your trauma and the way you define yourself. So if you've just seen those clips and was like, oh, no, like you got a white girl on the show, bro, there's a lot that different people know regardless of they skin colors.
Speaker 6: She was, she was really good. I just want to address Travis in the in the discord because you don't hear a lot of people telling women to do the work as well, and I have to agree with that women as women, we need to actually do the work as well. We can't just only identify what we are. We have to work to a point where we're secure and we're in a secure attachment style and we're not we're not saying well, I'm just like this. I know that I'm this, So we just got to cater to what to what my wound is. So, yes, Travis, I do want to agree with you that women we also need to do the work. It's not just men. Even though men, it's not available to men as it is to us women, so it's a little harder for men. It's not excuse but sorry. But also women we also got to do the work because I know a lot of people, a lot of women out there are just like out here doing just whatever the fuck they want.
Speaker 2: I have something to address. You're gonna love this, gonna love this. He's having a conversation in the discord as we normally do. Now me personally, this was normally a conversation about me and my sex life.
Speaker 1: This is not a conversation about me and my sex life.
Speaker 7: Me and my lady.
Speaker 2: We are open to both of us having pleasure. We're gonna get to the place where we fully explore. I'm with her doing whatever she wants to do to make herself happy, period. Right, You're just not gonna cook me. I'm not just gonna be sitting there watching you do some shit. Swap it out there, swap it out there, right, That's that's the type of ship I'm on. Right, So this has nothing to do with me. This is something I've grown to and I'm just being a lot.
Speaker 8: You can't do that, bro.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 2: So we were having a conversation, and the conversation revolved around women saying they're open to a threesome as long as when the time comes around, he's open to her being with a man.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: No, I don't want a three some.
Speaker 1: That bad cool. I also think that's selfish.
Speaker 2: I don't like that because if you want to do a threesome with a woman, it's because you like women and you want to do a threesome with a woman.
Speaker 1: I don't like men. I don't want to do a threesome with a man. So you come over here to the threesome with the lady. You're eating pussy.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting back, I'm rolling weed and shit, I'm watching you eat box. Y'all kissing all passionately and shit like that, y'all grinding and eventually I come and join in and we all have our fun.
Speaker 1: But you got your shit off. You enjoyed this interaction. Why do you not have to leave it at towards a different interaction that's.
Speaker 2: Not gonna I'm not gonna be kissing this, nigga. I'm not gonna this might have psychological impact on me. I am not getting any type of compersion from this.
Speaker 8: This is all about you.
Speaker 1: Why are you saying that I have to endure that when you already had this other interaction that you enjoyed.
Speaker 5: And also, back to what we said earlier, you take one dick, that's over. She's not gonna want no more anyway, or.
Speaker 2: The fact like, yo, it's not even the fact that I have to be involved, because they say three thoms is that you got to be involved. Eybod's got to be involved, right, But you get the Eiffel Tower type of situations. She's sucking one dick, she's taking another dick. It's all about her, fine, cooling dandy. My thing is now you're taking the one that you did. You did enjoy women, You do enjoy women. You're taking that off the table because I don't want to go through the psychological thing of seeing you with another nigga. That doesn't do nothing for me. That's not a desire for me. Why do I That's I feel like that's a selfish thing. So we've had this conversation before, right, And I was having this conversation in the chat and they were like, well, you should never ask for threesome.
Speaker 7: Sometimes women want to be with other women, you like, other women that don't have nothing to do.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to pressure this person that doesn't want to have a threesome and to having a threesome. But if this is what you like, that's a completely different conversation because I don't like nickas.
Speaker 1: This is not what I like. You're asking me.
Speaker 2: You're coercing me into're doing something. Yeah, you're coercing me into doing something I don't want to do.
Speaker 7: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: Facts, but it's go ahead.
Speaker 7: It's okay for women to do it. But I ain't win.
Speaker 1: Nah, I wasn't.
Speaker 8: I wasn't even really gonna take it that far.
Speaker 7: I mean, I am, I'm willing to go further.
Speaker 8: So, well, you speaking about you right now?
Speaker 1: No, Oh it's not.
Speaker 7: This has not this has nothing to do with me.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's all right. That changes one point that I was gonna say.
Speaker 9: My only problem with that, right is, I come to this microphone, Hey mike yo, I want to have a three some.
Speaker 1: Hey yos fraz.
Speaker 2: To the.
Speaker 1: You need to box this right here. This ship feels kind of nice. Dude, he got gripping all that.
Speaker 9: Hey, JAZZI shout out to Jazzy, by the way, I want to have a three some with me and you and another woman, right.
Speaker 1: And she was like.
Speaker 6: Hanging out.
Speaker 9: And she's like, okay, cool, why are you covering nigga want to get flat? Well, we don't Patreon, fu it show the pussy this O YouTube uders going to patron.
Speaker 8: My whole thing is.
Speaker 1: Can I can I get this away?
Speaker 8: My whole thing is this.
Speaker 9: It's like, well, for one, are you just saying are you saying this because you actually want this to Are you just saying this because.
Speaker 1: I brought this up? Is it one?
Speaker 7: Are you are you doing it just.
Speaker 9: Because My whole thing is I actually want to do this, you know. And on top of it, it's fair because we all get to play. I feel like with you doing this, this is not gonna be what you think it is. This is gonna be me Just watch you getting your ship banged out on fucking dirty street confessions.
Speaker 5: And that's that's not what this say. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: But now, if she was to say, yo, I ain't gonna hold no, if she was saying something like you ain't gonna lie Yo, look, I honestly always wanted to do this, but now that you brought this up, I feel comfortable this space to bring up my desires. I might be like, damn son, well, how can we compromise the meat in the middle.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know how you.
Speaker 2: Can say something somebody said to me, somebody said in the chat you got into the relationship knowing she's opened to all genders, or she expressed it to you as a need. Don't want a conversation needs to happen. Okay, I like having orgies. I want to fuck many pictures. I want all the time. Now I'm in this Sorry, now I'm in this relationship. Do I need to tell that to my chick? Or is there a level of compromise, Like, Yo, I'm with somebody, I'm not gonna do all of the things that I might want to do now I'm in this type of relationship. There are certain ways that you compromise in any relationship. That's the fact is, that's the nature of relationships. And just because we've had that conversation does not mean that wasn't something that you said to me at the beginning. Or I'm pretty sure that most times, like as women said, as loun, Sorry, I said women. Most times, as lun said, that conversation comes up. After the year, we'll have the women joint, But I want niggas too. It's not something where you're coming into the situation like yo, actually like getting Eiffel towered. It's not something that you're introducing into it like I want to get Eiffel towered. I want two guys. Most women aren't even gonna express that until it's something where they feel the man is getting something out of it. And again y'all going to say that this is women versus men. I don't care to be honest, I think that men need more fucking space. We try to try to push us to do things that just don't feel natural. If a guy likes doing it, cool, If he doesn't, don't try to let me in courty. What do you think about what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sorry, Well, I'm trying to think what would be the reverse for a woman, Like if a man was like, I want to do this, but you're kind of like, I don't know if I'm into that, Okay, pegging.
Speaker 7: What if he wants to get pegged?
Speaker 6: Well, see, that's not a good conversation because I've done.
Speaker 2: If she wants to get pegged and you're not into that.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's take out the fact that I do like pegging men. Let's take that out the equation. If I didn't like it, and he's like, yo, I really I really want to do this, and I'm just like, I'm not really into that, right, then it goes against my other argument that we had earlier. It's like, why why is this?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 6: Why why I don't like it? What's what's the root of this? It goes against that. So in my head, So in my head, I'm like, if I want to really please my man, I'm going to do.
Speaker 1: It for him.
Speaker 9: The only red flag I see in both of these comments well not you guys, but like with this, I feel like a conversation like that should be happen before we're even in a relationship. You know, you can't just three months say yeah, I want to just have a three summer niggas.
Speaker 8: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Signing up for this.
Speaker 9: You know, maybe had you said that before, probably wouldn't be in this relationship right now, you know what I mean. I think that's the part that's kind of unfair. You live with somebody far under the covers. You got my Disney Plus and I just want to maxuality. It's like, Yo, you're talking about how I define myself? Is that something I really need to talk to God about and talk to the third pist about? Is my sexuality?
Speaker 2: Why do I need to open that up just because you want to get two niggas?
Speaker 1: This is and this is not something I met you knowing that you like to do.
Speaker 5: You're popping this up because we had a three some with Tina.
Speaker 1: I shout out to Tina.
Speaker 6: I was gonna she I was gonna comment on something that you said was where It's like, I didn't know that you wanted to have three sims with men until we got into it. What did she changes her mind? And so I just want to try it?
Speaker 7: No, you don't.
Speaker 9: That's not something you just spring up like that's a big thing. I don't want to say no because I don't own anybody. You know, but you're really changing, like relationships change right at the end. I tell people all the time, a relationship is nothing more than a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly updating negotiation.
Speaker 8: We're together on these terms.
Speaker 1: You say, what what do you mean?
Speaker 5: You don't want to say no? What do you mean you in a relationship?
Speaker 9: You got boundaries? Because I can't you don't go. I can't control somebody though I don't own shorty.
Speaker 5: If she asked you, you control yourself. She's asking you if you would want to do this with her, you can say no, and you're not controlling her.
Speaker 1: No, she's gonna talking about the Pagan Were you about Pegan? Any of that shit?
Speaker 7: Why should I be able?
Speaker 1: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 9: I mean, honestly and truthfully. It's just saying something that I'm comfortable in this negotiation. You know, I didn't sign up for this. I can't put my name on the dial line for this, so I can't go. I can't fulfill this contract. If that's what's in it, that's just me personally, you know what.
Speaker 6: Because if it was the reverse, right, if my person was like, oh, I want to have three SS, but I don't particularly like girls like women, I can see myself being like, this is not kind of what I signed up for. I don't I don't want to. I don't want to women, because then I'm doing it out of just to please you, and I get nothing out of it. So now I see I see your argument. I see your argument. I see you guys argument right that.
Speaker 2: It doesn't necessarily have to be a one for one. Right, It could be like, well I let you do this, Well this is what I want to do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't like tip fotastic.
Speaker 1: What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, you you're getting the pleasure you got, so now I should be able to get to play.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I don't want to do that. It's given.
Speaker 1: I got you this gift, so I want this in return kind gives And I'm.
Speaker 7: Trying to get people to understand that. Now.
Speaker 2: Of course, the Navy community is behind me on the screen behind me, they're going crazy, Oh no, are you really into her pleasure or this, that and the other? Are you really into the way I feel about this?
Speaker 1: Like? What are we talking?
Speaker 7: It can't be selfish on any level.
Speaker 2: There needs to be a compromise and you shouldn't feel coerced or forced to do anything that you don't want to do.
Speaker 1: We understand that when it comes to women.
Speaker 12: We know this.
Speaker 2: There's no there is no blurred line in this community when it comes to sexual things. As far as men asking women to do things. On the reverse, you're asking me to do all types of work.
Speaker 1: Why can't you?
Speaker 2: Why shouldn't you?
Speaker 8: Why shouldn't she?
Speaker 1: Where's the same grace, where's the same understanding?
Speaker 7: I don't understand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not really a game. It's not a relationship in the if I present yo, I want to do a threesome and you like no, it's like, all right, I guess I'm not getting a threesome. It's not like, well I got to go explore. No, we're good.
Speaker 9: I remember we've seen this happen in real time with that letter, with the nigga and the atl sex dungeon. When a nigga ramishen a nigga pull out the fire hydrant dick and I can't look ahead and say I don't want to be were anymore. And it's funny because that's something he agreed to do, and he spoke about it prior, and look how that shit turn. Maybe sometimes as a nigga, you just don't want to open that door, like I don't even want to open the door to like, dare I want to be with you?
Speaker 2: Because I think that's where this conversation start. But I mean, niggas need to learn how to draw boundaries and need to and women need to be able to accept accept the boundary nigga's boundaries and not make us questioning the way y'all. Y'all want us to accept y'all boundaries no matter what I think, we should be allowed the same ship. But men need to speak up. We need to identify with that. Yo, we're going to play party. I'm a fuck somebody. What do you like or don't like? What don't you want to see? And he should have been like, no, niggas, that's ten inches.
Speaker 1: Huge, No, dragon, dick, you can't get fucked.
Speaker 2: You can have pleasure. I'm the only one fucking you right not. And there's a difference. What's the difference between pleasure and fucking?
Speaker 1: For me?
Speaker 7: What do you think the differences between pleasure and fucking?
Speaker 5: Yeah, fucking include some type of hollering like it's plowing, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, And what's fucking and what's pleasure?
Speaker 5: Pleasure? It could be being getting a head, being eating out, nipples rubbed, and it could be penetration as well, but it's like not the person's goal is more to make you coming, not to make you screen more sensual.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Also, you know all these conversations. Also, what I want to tell to the people we speak about a lot of pair of towels doing his fair share of ship Courtney him me. Also, Yo, make sure you do your homework and research where you start doing any of these things before you try to have a three somich shorty or your nigga, before you out here trying to fucking peg people.
Speaker 8: Definitely pegging. Before you start pegging people nigga, go to peggan school or something. They bleed it from his assholes.
Speaker 9: No, I'm saying that Anie truthful because I can easily see, like I've seen people even with me, there's been times where we've had somebody up here and they said some ship, like yo, I remember that one time I had Zip time Florida Bay, and then I was telling the stories like Yo, maybe this could have happened wrong because you did it like this, oh ship, And that kind of led me to what I want to talk about right now.
Speaker 7: We changed the time. I'm still on versus you just changed it. So I was waiting for her to tell pleasure versus.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 2: Do you think I wanted the difference between pleasure and fucking from Courtney from you?
Speaker 6: For me fucking is like your a goal is selfish and you're just trying to get your ship off. That's fucking. But pleasure is like you care about my pleasure. You're caring about what makes me tick. You're being selfless in this situation, so that it's.
Speaker 2: Okay to ask for your partner to go to a play party and say Nope, you can have pleasure, but nobody can't fuck you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if that's the boundary, what's what's issue?
Speaker 7: How do you even how do you even like?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 8: He can't wound you out?
Speaker 5: You can't really How much control do you have over that? Once the sex starts?
Speaker 8: What do you tell that nigga? Slow it down, nigga?
Speaker 6: Or you can just tell the guy like listen, I want to be in a selfish moment. I just want you to please me. No RM in my pussy. I guess I don't know. I don't know how that conversation would.
Speaker 5: Might be the only method, he knows, Like, I'll try.
Speaker 9: The conversation is a little subjective to because what if her pleasure is actually getting fucked?
Speaker 12: Now? What do you do?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: So it really do depend on like the situation. But if I was to make like a distinctive difference. I would say, like what you said, fucking is just like fucking, but pleasure and is like nigga, he fucking.
Speaker 1: You, kiss you and ruby nipples?
Speaker 8: Oh nah, this they gotta go.
Speaker 2: Which would you rather if you if you were to go to play party, if you were and yesterdy, I want to hear your thing too right on this, would you rather a dude fuck your chick or pleasure.
Speaker 1: Rather her pleasure? I rather than pleasure her.
Speaker 9: Because if he she lost the battle, like you lost this round, bitch, like you better fuck that nigga back.
Speaker 8: You're not about to just come here and get fucking No, you get back in there.
Speaker 9: You get your fucking back because we're not about to leave with a draw.
Speaker 1: You're not about to be You're not about to leave here. This thig fuck your ship, leave yo.
Speaker 8: She put it on me, Yeah she did. Why they come home with me?
Speaker 1: Nigga, do your little pleasure shit.
Speaker 5: If you want, imagine being with a partner that you didn't even like. She thinks she can't square. You never got the square. You go there and the pleasure and niggas turn her nipples to the right combination and just.
Speaker 8: Turn on the starters. I'm calling the police.
Speaker 9: No, I like to report a brothel in the Atlanta Dungeon five seven eight Malcolm X.
Speaker 8: Don't ask me how I know.
Speaker 1: I wasn't there, but I heard anonymous tip nigga I would be.
Speaker 2: I would really be like yo, because going home, that's just like rid home.
Speaker 8: Would you even looking at her the same after that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Because now DJ.
Speaker 8: Now you're even there looking like DJ VY like.
Speaker 2: I might call him over.
Speaker 1: You have to show me what you did. You can't just I can't. You're a real nig I can't know.
Speaker 8: That she he is a real nigga. Can't do these tricks because I am not like this, like I need to learn what you did.
Speaker 1: Talk.
Speaker 9: I wasn't gonna hold you my stupid that now I'll be emotionally, I get mad at her, like so you just squirrel for niggas what you do? So you just when you out here embarrassing for the company. Mind, Now you got to say that you got the whole time what you're saying.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 1: That's what it was. Chick said, did tell me they squirt and I couldn't make him squirt.
Speaker 2: And it would always try to I would try to make them squirt and it kind of ruined the sex. And it wasn't until I stopped trying that they was working.
Speaker 6: Sometimes when you when you're searching for it, it doesn't come to you. When you just let it go, it just happens.
Speaker 7: Guys, what was you gonna say?
Speaker 1: I said, with cooling cops.
Speaker 7: No before that, when he was like just bringing you to something.
Speaker 8: Oh oh, oh fault.
Speaker 1: I'm a quarter of cops.
Speaker 8: Shit, so OnlyFans.
Speaker 9: Model charged with murder allegedly filmed content while eleven thousand dollars clients suffocated with bag tape and surround wrap around the head.
Speaker 2: I was I was actually gonna bring that up too. Do you have more to details around that I can bring it up. Yeah, let me see.
Speaker 1: I actually got the screenshot.
Speaker 7: I'll corner reports.
Speaker 2: The model allegedly continued filming content as the client was left with a bag tape and surround wrap around his head, ultimately suffocating. The death authority says she didn't intervene or court for help as the man struggled to breathe. Reports say on the night that such and such died, he paid her eleven thousand to engage in fetish play and acts, and then twenty nine year old to wrap him up and surround wrapped like a mummy, glue a pair of women's boots onto his feet and pour adhesive onto his eyes to seal them shut.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is that glue?
Speaker 11: Glue?
Speaker 1: You dead? Asked what.
Speaker 2: He was taken to a local hospital, where he was declared brain dead and was taken off light support a few days later later. Although this happened in April two thousand and three, she was just a rest seat in February.
Speaker 9: I feel that's fucked up. I could have been doing my time already. But I could have been my time and been out by now.
Speaker 5: But recovering it. I guess they wanted to make sure. Once they pulled the plug, then it's like, all.
Speaker 1: Right, you killed him.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that maybe he was on life support for the whole time. Yeah, they probably can't charge it.
Speaker 2: They got a he was declared brain dead and was taking off light support.
Speaker 1: A few days later. Oh, yes, that's fucked up.
Speaker 7: What the fuck would you come back to this twenty two years later?
Speaker 6: So I guess trial said, wait when it happened to twenty three?
Speaker 8: In three three oh ship twenty three. No, no, he said two thousand. He said two thousand.
Speaker 1: I heard two thousand and three.
Speaker 9: I registered twenty three something twenty three he said, He said, oh three, which is why I could have been in my time.
Speaker 2: I did that for eleven thousand, for eleven thousand.
Speaker 8: Kill a nigga.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, because that's.
Speaker 1: No no.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 5: You don't think about you don't think it's gonna go that way when you said get that money.
Speaker 1: But I do what wrap somebody in saram like a mummy.
Speaker 6: I gotta be well versed in that, in that kink. I have to be like I have to do aphixiation all the time to know that this is gonna.
Speaker 1: And this is what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: In this world, you gotta know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 8: You can't just be out here just trying ship Sometimes.
Speaker 7: I'm trying this. I know you, Leven Vands.
Speaker 1: It's dangerous though, Bro.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm gonna just keep checking.
Speaker 8: I've been to jail already, but ya trying to go back.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna keep checking you good. Yo.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I wonder if there's like if she if he had like a at the movement.
Speaker 8: I think it was.
Speaker 5: Probably restricted because it sounds like guy's whole body wrapped. You would have to would flip on the floor, and you can't be verbal if your face is wrapped as well, So it's really like you fuck they.
Speaker 2: A pair of women's boots to your feet and seal poor adhesive onto his eyes to.
Speaker 1: Seal them shut. Like, what's the point of that?
Speaker 7: That's what would you shoot? Would you shoot a scene like that?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 2: Dad shoots for dirty street confession? Right, you shoot back behind the scene? Can we say porn porn?
Speaker 1: If you were if y'all gott it, would y'all do something like that?
Speaker 7: No? Absolutely, none of your boundaries over there?
Speaker 5: Harm Yeah, that's just it. Harm. Well, we got other boundaries, but that's a strong boundary because it's like it can go left ship regular fucking we The way we do our ship is more like we create storylines that feel more like regular content that you would stump across. So I don't think the day to day content ends in association.
Speaker 7: Now you mind if I go in this route. Y'all used to just do regular party.
Speaker 1: We still do, right, but at some point it switched because you weren't.
Speaker 2: Always a I wouldn't say, dare I say a porn videographer directive. Right, you and super y'all kind of do together. You take the shots and he directs, or y'all write the scenes together.
Speaker 5: It's all of us.
Speaker 1: Right. What was that process like? Getting going from like, you know what, we should trew this.
Speaker 5: So it it's snowballed from porn, porn star guests to then nudity. Then it was just like, yo, what if we take it to the next level Because all of those things were generating the income, So it's like, yo, if we take it to the next step, the next level, it'll probably bring in more, right, And it seemed to work, so it's like, yo, let's just keep the ball rolling. And before we knew it, we were eight movies in and it's like, oh, wow, we actually do this. It's one of those things where you don't realize you're there until you're there, Like, wow, we do this now.
Speaker 6: I know one of y'all movies lead yeah, And I was like, I am not going to support it. I will not watch it because you're not getting money off of it. But how is it to feel that like one of y'all movies got lad? Like do y'all think like mama?
Speaker 1: Made it.
Speaker 5: Yo, that ship.
Speaker 12: Yo.
Speaker 5: A lot of people don't know. I'm on a podcast still, but in my neighborhood, I got stopped four times in the span of maybe four hours with people like yo, I've seen you on baddy Hub, like wow, this ship really at everybody's everybody's on the same website because mad peoples like yo, I've seen that ship, y'all do Yeah, y'all did. I'm like, oh, wow, do you get ever get in front of the camera for the the point we we we usually bring in other people, but it might it may get there. Yeah, that's like we also we also like thought about that, like that would be a bigger draw for the viewers because it's like, oh wow, we get to see one of these guys. So it may happen one day, would you. I don't know. I would have to work myself up to that. When I was younger, I was a person that would be able to have sex in front of a whole room with people. But it's been a long time since I've done that.
Speaker 8: Man, gonna be Michael D.
Speaker 2: Jordan's have section in front of a camera, like could.
Speaker 7: You do porn?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a black night This Nigga is lying camera hap to be in the bathroom. He knows that, he knows it, Like, yo, this is a bathroom bandit.
Speaker 8: Speak on you know, seak.
Speaker 1: You come to the play parties, this is hey, and you drag people into the bathroom.
Speaker 6: Drag dragon is crazy.
Speaker 8: That's a crazy words.
Speaker 6: That a crazy way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hello, crazy way. Now all of a sudden, you talk about what you call it the cops, you know in the old cartoons when they came man clumb somebody cool.
Speaker 1: And he comes out of the bathroom for his shirt on, like yo, what are you doing in the bathroom? Everything the bathroom.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he doesn't have multiple parties, multiple parties. He goes in the bathroom, bathroom doors locked.
Speaker 1: But the is going on. But now oh yeah yeah yeah I could yeah, I could do point yeah he needs.
Speaker 5: To Trypold just put it on the trip change the fucking showering into a camera.
Speaker 8: You seen me have a five son, plenty of it was for it was four.
Speaker 2: Party was over with five. It was four fifty nine. You finally went down and licked somebody's I.
Speaker 1: Was then.
Speaker 9: Don't please, But if I was terror, I'm gonnahoop your ass. But yeah, I mean, so I ain't gonna hold you. I'll be having like sometimes it'll be like a nigga that don't be me. You want to do some freaky ship like once in the Blue like he popped his head on. You want to do some wild ship and I guess like under the right circumstances, like, yeah, I probably really do that.
Speaker 2: Do you think you could do it? Do you think you could like you might mentally be able to do it? What do these guys actually?
Speaker 7: So who you have in front of the camera.
Speaker 1: We've had.
Speaker 5: K Digsconda man, Economy, freak Mob, freak mob.
Speaker 1: That was a freak mom.
Speaker 5: Another guy named d rough Ye.
Speaker 8: Give me d Rose.
Speaker 5: Oh and why is his name not coming to me?
Speaker 1: Give me?
Speaker 2: Give me.
Speaker 6: I'll get back to So you guys have fluffers on the set?
Speaker 1: No, they just show they.
Speaker 5: Work each other up.
Speaker 2: So have you spoken to them about like their preparation tactics, Like do they have do they have to do anything?
Speaker 1: Do they have to take stuff?
Speaker 5: I think some of them do, but they don't kind of make that no too known unless like they're having an issue on like on that day, because sometimes they shoot multiple scenes in the day or it's just not you just having a block.
Speaker 8: That's crazy rock called gummy out.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, by the way, by the.
Speaker 5: Way, guys, oh record Ralph is another record route record round by the way round.
Speaker 1: Please please please, if you do, there's a lot of work.
Speaker 9: Please please get yourself some rock card gummies or some chocolate thors.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I live by this.
Speaker 8: I guarantee blue magic Nigga.
Speaker 9: I'm telling y'all the the chocolate thw changed some one young lady's life is right seventeen minutes. So please, especially if you're going you street confed, you got your dick in your hands. Get a rock card.
Speaker 1: Where can you find the right card gummies?
Speaker 7: At well?
Speaker 2: Rock cards are sold out with waiting for somebody Indians to come in.
Speaker 1: Hear that.
Speaker 8: You know why I sold out?
Speaker 1: Because it works?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, they sell out the quickest. The juice also works. The juice is something that people buy very often. And the chocolate thowt Yo, I took the chocolate throwt and I tell y'all was hard for a week and a half. Y'all already know I swear by this. But you go to rock Hard Gummies g U M M I E S dot Net to purchase, but listen, do what you want to do. You ain't gotta listen to me. I'm tired of trying to sell thisten to y'all. I'm trying to help y'all, So I'm not even listen. I'm telling you I gave I gave one to the dude at my job.
Speaker 1: He's like, YO, you know nah, I'm good. Like I don't have a phone.
Speaker 2: I said, bro, you've been married for twelve years.
Speaker 1: You are I think?
Speaker 2: He said he's forty something. I said, you have not given your wife thirty year old dick in twelve years. Trust me, you don't even remember what your dick used to do because you're used to it. As you get older, you know, your body changes.
Speaker 1: You just it is what it is. My nigga came in the next week and was like, yo, I fucked shit out of my Like yo, she was happy right now? Yeah I do.
Speaker 7: He was like yo.
Speaker 1: She like YO, the dick was crazy.
Speaker 7: And I'm just like, I try to tell you.
Speaker 2: I try to tell you it's different because you're used to what you got right now, so you don't even think that you had more dick. But I'm like, yo, I always say imagine, do you remember when you was seventeen eighteen, this shit would just be up for no reason. You just be going like, did you be a class You should just be like boo. I'm like, imagine as a grown ass man with what you know now having that type of ship.
Speaker 1: And I hate, I dare say, damn, I hate to say this.
Speaker 7: It's bigger the dude, my shoes a little more rock, It's bigger. It's you know what it is.
Speaker 9: So your dick is like, let's say, like a plastic bag, right, the more water you put in, which is blood, Like, I get different type of directions all the time.
Speaker 8: So like that night, Nigga, I had crazy sure like a Lincoln Navigate.
Speaker 1: Just spin on.
Speaker 8: Wild that night, real ship.
Speaker 6: Starting to started to show after that.
Speaker 1: She's still Claby to this day. I bet she got.
Speaker 8: She's still giving trouble over that ship.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Heart of Soft Show, the show where we talk about things men like about sex, things people like about sex, Sorry Courtney, the things people don't like about sex, the things that make us hard and the things that make us soft. I am here with my mon Frere Debonair King Loon, the first a k A. Doctor Tongue aka Elegance.
Speaker 6: Aka the Toilet Terrorists, ak a them beyond Dark Knight, Dark.
Speaker 1: Knight, Hate Niggas. How you feeling, my friend? I feel like they attack.
Speaker 8: Was in a discord, he really did.
Speaker 9: You're not selling, dick. I'm not making this up. The chocolate throw really would have your dick wild. I'm dead ass, like I'm not joking. Can you tell them what happened that night?
Speaker 1: Bro? I had a booty call crazy night.
Speaker 7: Night man, yuts man.
Speaker 8: I had a booty call.
Speaker 9: Let's say it was a night that was recorded at a night just like tonight. I had some ship lined up for tomorrow night. So yo, just take one of these. Well you'll be fine. I'm like, all right, whatever, nigga, I like chocolate.
Speaker 8: I take one right now. It is currently eight twenty four. Hop the uber. I want to say about about eight thirty three, I'm on the phone with her.
Speaker 1: My ship just go.
Speaker 8: I'm like, what the fuck I'm in the uber rock Hard. I said, youna, hold you.
Speaker 9: Right now, like I can't need it now, I need it right now, right now. But she came to my crib son and like I just felt like my dick like I just felt like I couldn't miss. Like you ever seen a nigga to shoot everything that goes in? Wow, I just miss bro, like everything I did was perfect, Like that was my best sexual performance ever. And she's still see many these playing parties and just be looking at me. I'm like, yeah, I know you will never see it again, though, and I guarantee. I can't guarantee, Nah, I guarantee it. I'm gonna tell you, Bro.
Speaker 1: That's a fact.
Speaker 9: You know what, you know what I want to do, that's a fact. How about let's do a raffle. I want to raffle off some some chocolate thoughts. Let's set it up. We're gonna do four people. You're gonna raffle because I want you to see, Yo.
Speaker 8: They gotta give reviews. God see this ship like it's really wow, and.
Speaker 7: You got to be getting some pussy. I don't want y'all taking these ships and.
Speaker 8: Just jerking over.
Speaker 7: That is a horrible jerk.
Speaker 8: Gonna break your hand.
Speaker 2: It's a horrible jerk.
Speaker 8: Bro, Not try you tried, because the ship lasts for.
Speaker 1: I usually say that.
Speaker 2: The last three four days I went on the cruise the ship. Last week I took it that Monday Tuesday. I was hard to maybe the next Thursday.
Speaker 7: And it's not like it's just you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But I'm ready.
Speaker 2: I'm super like yum yam like.
Speaker 9: For the week and a half, I got, i gotta quitch everybody in the room. Since we hear Courtney, what is your pussy prompt into my fellas? What is your prom dick age? What was your your best pussy your best dickade?
Speaker 1: I'm too old to.
Speaker 6: Remember, I would actually say, right now, yeah, pussy, right.
Speaker 1: Now, story couch and grandmother.
Speaker 6: I would say last year.
Speaker 8: Was better than What made it different than the other pussy is I'm.
Speaker 6: Older, I'm older. Women pussy when we get older. Is this a whole other level horniness?
Speaker 1: Is that a whole other level about that?
Speaker 5: I would say is right now? Because I feel like as far as fucking and pleasing, I'm just the best I've ever been. But I would say back, and also dick control, like knowing how to still make it work and not how to hold off and not come. When I was younger, Yeah not really, Yeah that's like not coming at all. But when I was younger, I would be able to just get into round two like that that's the difference. But I was, I don't. I don't do that no more. I try to get the job done.
Speaker 1: But what does that mean.
Speaker 5: I'm one of those people that study ship, So like when I was younger, I really took my time and studied ship, but I was more like a robot, like I had no finesse. It was all technique, no finesse. So I feel like as I got older, I learned.
Speaker 1: To piggyback off that.
Speaker 2: When you asked, I will say that for most of my life I've been giving waged compared to where I am now.
Speaker 1: My lady really taught me how to have sex.
Speaker 2: I was ramming, fucking, fucking, fucking for mad long, even in the beginning of this relationship. For those of y'all who came to the play parties, y'all will see me rail and just fucking, fucking, fucking I've learned pleasure now, and I'm just I just think that that's it's just a completely different version, and it's a higher tier finger rolling version. Yeah, Ille, I'm just a completely different nigga, And I think that that's really one of the things that I love about this podcast is that we talk about pleasure so much fucking is kind of a thing in the past for me.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, That was just a I had.
Speaker 2: I existed really good at that level for a long time, and I think that those people who had sex with me then will.
Speaker 1: Be like, no, you had good, dick.
Speaker 8: Wait do you see me now?
Speaker 2: It's just completely different, different, completely it's not even close, right, pleasure mapping watching a woman's reactions actually aiming for that because when I was young, like I said, I'm old enough to remember when women didn't have orgastics.
Speaker 1: I am just didn't.
Speaker 7: It wasn't the thing.
Speaker 2: Nobody was thinking about making y'all come back when I was you know, even when Little Kim said that we heard her it was a myth.
Speaker 6: Yeah around what you talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So yeah, alien was in the same book for me.
Speaker 8: Orgasm and aliens in the same chapel yesterday.
Speaker 1: What about you?
Speaker 8: What was your prop dick Let me take a guess we had your.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, prom Dickens was pre back injury for the accident. Yeah, but to's point that I feel like that was like my best stroke game, I would say, But I feel like as I've gotten older in my back has declined me a little bit, like I've learned more. Yo.
Speaker 9: Hello, some feedback, yo, hol Yeah good, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I didn't I don't do nothing.
Speaker 8: It was him hello, Yo. Now we got Grant Hill over here. Now he's talking ship really the real dirt him.
Speaker 2: They have bad problems and prefer three hundred pounds women. It's just it's so nuts.
Speaker 8: You don't care about his back.
Speaker 6: Don't you don't care about his back?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I would say so, I would say before then, But now I feel like likes point. I'm more. I'm better at the overall aspect of pleasure, the map, all of the other stuff. So I feel like I'm best now. But I'm like just straight dick back like Jordan on the wizs Wilesce, he said, like.
Speaker 8: Jordan on the Wizards.
Speaker 7: Now it's nuts. Do you want to introduce your calls?
Speaker 1: Me introduced Courtney.
Speaker 8: To the left, my far left. We have the pussy storing.
Speaker 1: I really am.
Speaker 9: The pussy storing prom pussy greasy titties, the real little fit just the it's looking like she looks like Lloyd today, but the.
Speaker 8: Provocative, the mysterious kinky Batman, the real Kinky Batman.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, I have one more fucking I forgot it. The Ppe Crusader, the vape crusader. You are a vaked crusader.
Speaker 9: Wow, I want the PASTA dog sitting journal, entry, titty on, chin close, friend, banded, bond it to the left, glasses on. Let me give you the ESPN top ten of what happened last night.
Speaker 8: Courtney hard dash it.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 6: You know we're actually doing great. I am tomorrow. I am on my flight to El Salvador for a vacation.
Speaker 5: Is a country, yes, bro, They're all Mexico.
Speaker 8: At whole bunch of Eddie Guerrero's Peter Real editor.
Speaker 1: He might have been the fakendy ca fake any card.
Speaker 6: So I am ready for my vacation. I'm ready to take the bikini content, the fly ass outfit content like it's about to go up up for the next couple of days on my Instagram stories.
Speaker 1: Nice nice, Where can they find them?
Speaker 6: Oh, Courtney shops, this.
Speaker 7: Is gonna come out next week. You gonna be back by, I'll.
Speaker 6: Be back by then.
Speaker 8: Yeah, will follow the highlights, Nigga, it's gonna be highlighted and.
Speaker 2: Our third co host. I would think yesterday is.
Speaker 8: Back there yesterday.
Speaker 2: A k A did he do it?
Speaker 8: Or did he not do it?
Speaker 1: Oh? My god?
Speaker 8: A k A Grant Hill, a k A the real.
Speaker 9: Derek Rose a KA from what I'm hearing, the Kentucky Derby, I know what that's about. A w D forty A K I left my back at home. My Dick prop is behind me.
Speaker 1: K A.
Speaker 8: The Drake Crusader.
Speaker 12: Yes, the.
Speaker 8: Ovio owl himself.
Speaker 7: I think he took his owl out of his abbey.
Speaker 1: He took put a spider.
Speaker 8: Peter Parker, Peter one day's Peter, next day's Venom.
Speaker 1: I'm never a good guy, good good We are.
Speaker 2: Welcome here with a yo man. I'm just I'm so proud of the Dirty Street Confessions. I remember a time when I was trying to figure it out. I'm old enough to remember when y'all had something good. Super was doing his thing online and YA was triggering, trying to figure out how to monetize and how to get ship going. And just the way that y'all have packaged y'all content, the way y'all shoot your content, the openness of all the people on the show. Y'all all contribute in different ways. It's just the amazing platform. You guys, I want to say, a year ago or so transfer straight over the Patreon right and have been blossoming since. Of course, y'all have moved on to doing full porn on the show and doing having that a whole it's a whole different thing. Besides the fact that y'all have dope Patreon content. We have dazz Leon of the Dirty Street podcast What's.
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 8: Just a K A little fizz?
Speaker 7: Come on, man, man, I got mad like niggas.
Speaker 4: Go for it.
Speaker 5: I need to intro like everybody else.
Speaker 9: All Right, I got you a K a little X, you know, a little director from Back to the Main Little X ak Leonardo DiCaprio, DiCaprio.
Speaker 12: A k A.
Speaker 9: The Night Colm Bandit ak A that nigga from B two K with the the other nigga from B too oh No aka Marcus Houston from ninety seven.
Speaker 8: We have the twiet tweets.
Speaker 1: Aka go Home Roger aka smart Guy.
Speaker 8: And that's all I was gonna have to think of.
Speaker 7: Right, How you doing over there, my friend?
Speaker 1: I'm good man.
Speaker 8: I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 5: This is actually, aside from my brother's show, this is the only other show I've ever done.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we've been wanting to catch to bring you on.
Speaker 8: Too many y'all niggas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot of y'alls were trying to figure out how to get that, make that happen.
Speaker 7: But glad to have you on the show today. Happy to be here.
Speaker 5: I'm having a great time.
Speaker 2: One of the things that we ask and we haven't done the while, how long we've been here hour and a half, all right.
Speaker 1: Got never ten to fifteen minutes left.
Speaker 2: One of the things that we like to ask that we've asked everybody here on the pod, but we haven't asked you what made you hard this week?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 2: This is just something that lately you've been looking at like this, She turns me on. This is not the heart of the soult. We're going to get into that as well, But what is the something lately that's just been like, Yo, I'm really feeling.
Speaker 5: This mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Just this week. You don't got to be sexual, right, yeah, it got to be.
Speaker 5: It's hard, okay, this week, oh, this month, this month, But I feel like this is not a new thing. It's just kind of was on a hiatus from it. As long as it's your thing, I like Christ I like the house closed. That's like the cheeks is hanging out. That should have do it for me every time.
Speaker 9: That's that should even look better than being naked. Exactly had of her and shout out.
Speaker 7: To why she by the way, thank you, thank you so much. Yo.
Speaker 1: She listens to the show and she takes action.
Speaker 2: I've been going in. I've been going in the house. The cheeks have been looking real nice matching outfits.
Speaker 1: No moon moves, whats.
Speaker 5: Like, no moves hide the cheeks.
Speaker 2: About has been looking extra scrumptious walking around the crib.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much?
Speaker 2: And we have this sex has been sexy because I'm turned on when I walk down.
Speaker 6: So what exactly what is the perfect outfit for you? When it comes to like the turn on? Like is it surets? It has to match?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: What what is it?
Speaker 5: I think if with a fat ass? If the if you got like some type of nightgown where it doesn't come all the way down and I can't tell if there's panties on underneath there because it's just swallowed up. It could be a throng, but all I'm seeing is the cheeks at the bottom. And the mystery is like she got anything on. None of there. That's that's gonna.
Speaker 9: Get me every time to expect the gadget something sexy by the o top, white tea and some shorts.
Speaker 8: You got the head wrap one you just roll out of bed.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, oh fuck, god, damn.
Speaker 9: You want my lady be doing and it kind of it's growing on me. She'd be having like a little sexy panny and brawl set on. But she having a do rag on too. And this a little hood rag.
Speaker 1: Look at this little hood n over. That's fire facts, that is fire.
Speaker 8: Got it for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: One of the gifts get her paying TEMs. Now a woman that do rag for Valentine's Days is Brooklyn.
Speaker 8: It was one of it was one of many.
Speaker 1: And yo, yesterday, what.
Speaker 7: Made you out this week?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 12: Yo?
Speaker 8: Now we're not good.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I just think I just think good energy, good energy beginning that this week it's just always been getting yeah.
Speaker 12: Yall, Hello, now I got you bro, Yo, I'll go with the yo.
Speaker 2: You gotta be in a discord, y'all. I'm letting y'all know right now. Join so many members of this community are saying, yank yo. It's been one of the things that we can say has been missing from our lives, having people that we can really fuck with, really understand, have these dope ass conversations throughout the day. I'm an antagonist, of course, I go in there. I ask all of these questions.
Speaker 8: And bring with them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a great yo.
Speaker 1: You I've never come back. I knew he was coming back.
Speaker 7: Little, that was all right. But it's a community.
Speaker 2: It's it is a community, and we do all of the things Courtney's been in there as of late. Okay, because I want to get into the GBL bracket convo. I want to do the hard and the soft. Now, when we talk about the hard, we're talking about things men like women like in the bedroom. Just a general thing. But it doesn't necessarily be general. It is as it relates to you, Right, what's something that you like in the bedroom and things that men like women like in the bedroom, the things that make us hard.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna like mine?
Speaker 7: Why wouldn't we like it?
Speaker 1: You want to say it's wack.
Speaker 8: Okay, I don't know why one has to do with the other.
Speaker 9: But my shorty said sorry to me last week, and I was like, you actually apologized Wow, I'm here for it.
Speaker 7: That shit.
Speaker 8: It sounds like nothing, but Yo, you know how women are sometimes, but they just.
Speaker 7: No accountability, you know, all right?
Speaker 1: And she said Jesus, she.
Speaker 8: Said sorry, and it just really, I don't know, kind of got me a little growing, like, oh yeah, honestly, like a little bit. I'm like, she said, sorry, Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What about feeling heard, yeah, scene, feeling feeling heard, feeling understood, And when you're having certain conversations and you don't get that, it kind of makes you.
Speaker 1: It can alienate you in.
Speaker 2: Your relationship because it's like, okay, now it's me versus you, versus us versus the problem that ship can make you soft, for sure. So the opposite of that can make you feel super connected to your partner, and in that connection comes better sex, better understanding, better conversations. So I totally agree with that. One day last week, me and my girl was just laughing extremely hard at whatever. We was just laughing, and somebody I said on the internet, I said, Yo, laughed ash to be a love language, because that laughing made me feel super close to her.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I can see it's in the same vein as what you said.
Speaker 9: Laugh laughing dead ass is a bar for really you have a laugh while your cheeks hurt. Yeah, you start crying, like man hold outside of you crying for no reason that that should do be good intimacy.
Speaker 8: That's a good.
Speaker 6: I would say. My heart is when a man is you're in collapse dog you position and he's kissing your back.
Speaker 1: That's my move right there.
Speaker 8: Nigga can't bend over.
Speaker 1: Like that you talking about.
Speaker 6: But yeah, like gently, like starting from the the top of your neck and it's going all the way down. Oh, it's a slow stroke.
Speaker 8: It's important that the kiss is right underneath each other.
Speaker 6: Nigga overhead and playing like it has to be right.
Speaker 8: Nigga make a mad z's on your back, No, nigga straight line.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's my heart.
Speaker 2: I said this last week, I believe on the Kiky Oracle episode, I asked her bite me. That's while we was having sex where on my chest she bit me. I just wanted to bite me. We was just being very animalistic. I was chomping on her neck. I was just charmp and chomping and in the midst of it, I was like bite me, and she like bit my chest and that she felt good.
Speaker 7: I was not expecting that.
Speaker 1: I was just in the in the moved that day. For whatever. I've never done this before ever. That's a fire that's a fire player, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And she did it, and I was like, harder, harder, almost like I wanted to feel pain in that moment. That's nuts for me because I'm not that type of nigga, you know what I'm saying. I've always kind of been like remember when Madam hit me with the vampire clause and she's.
Speaker 1: Like, yo, what are you doing to order some that? I ran that play twice and it went really well. I ain't going front what to bite you or bite her?
Speaker 9: Well, I always bite, but the one where they bite me, Yeah, she was about to nuts said shut the fuck up my whole form of mouths. If you want to make some you gotta bite that ship. She bent the ship out of me. I was like, oh, that was a good nun.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 7: Actually have you ever been Yeah? And you how do you feel about it?
Speaker 5: I feel like for me, like the anything like with some level of pain. Sometimes I use that to help me get out of the end zone because it'll like bring my attention somewhere for a little bit. Right, I'm gonna still I'm gonna still be hard, but I'm gonna be out of the end zone. Right, It's gonna give me.
Speaker 4: A little.
Speaker 8: We're good. I just beating box when I'm about to come.
Speaker 2: I ever thought about that.
Speaker 1: Might you know some sort of pain somewhere else can take you away from focused?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's is his heart, just in general heart.
Speaker 5: I would say the pads are the feet on my face and missionary, But somehow when the pads of the feet are a little bit cold, that really that really does it. It's like two ice packs on my face.
Speaker 1: I never thought about that position.
Speaker 8: Face on the feet during missionary.
Speaker 2: You saying, yeah, that means she's like her legs like this. It is a you gotta think about the way her body is for that to happen.
Speaker 8: And hes gotta be bet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he's all in guts. That's all guts right there, she said, So let alone what was happening in the face. That's just the whole difference.
Speaker 1: I mean, feet get circulation, niggaside.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what marble floor the a C is on with the on this crazy I ain't gonna lie pussy man draw now. Uh, it would be dropped at the box with central a central.
Speaker 8: Niggas be the hood. Sometimes I got a regular box in the window.
Speaker 5: I got the split units. And that ship is like the foot of my bed. That ship is up there, so that ships blown right on the bed the feat. Yeah, turn that ship off though, Like you said, I got sick during sex one time like that before we started.
Speaker 8: It wasn't wasn't.
Speaker 4: I like, I like.
Speaker 8: Man low coughing, caught pneumonia in the box.
Speaker 7: It's time for us yesterday.
Speaker 12: You have a.
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 1: I like when I'm going. I like when I'm going throughout my day and the person is just sending me, oh my god. Content. I love what I like because he know what I know what you're doing. Hat, I know what you're doing. I'm familiar with, familiar with soliciting.
Speaker 5: He's soliciting, no no, speaking to nobody, is trying to sell his dick.
Speaker 1: Are you okay? Yeah, okay, yeahn tough. Yes, you are a tough character.
Speaker 8: The Malcolm.
Speaker 1: This the new bos.
Speaker 8: Come in peace, my brother.
Speaker 2: Yes, anything you know because we know I'm right fine, go ahead, begetting.
Speaker 6: No, not I'm getting tight.
Speaker 7: No, I'll tell you after show. Also, we leave the cameras on.
Speaker 2: If you're watching, there's a lot of back behind the scenes content that happens, so you know, pay attention, you know to that. If you're in the Patreon, please watch us live. Okay, the soft things people don't like in the bedroom, things that make us soft.
Speaker 1: I am going to shock the room.
Speaker 7: Maybe not. I'm really not big on eating pussy. Now we were talking about it.
Speaker 1: Do I do it? Yes, there are things about pussy that isn't.
Speaker 6: I don't like where this is going by.
Speaker 7: I'm not I just.
Speaker 2: Said I'm not into slimy shit. I'm not a texture is that's a thing for me.
Speaker 7: So you get down there and.
Speaker 2: So like the pussy's like it has this juices and like this stuff, and I'm like, I gotta get I gotta get acclimated to that, like once it's on my face and I'm in it. Okay, I'm on on timming, but it's not something I desire.
Speaker 1: Like I desire when the pussy start looking like an aloe, Oh my god, yes, I love it.
Speaker 2: That's that's not for me. And I think it's a texture thing. I just think it's a texture thing. One of the questions that we had in the in the discord today was what's something that makes you want to eat pussy more?
Speaker 6: Oh that's the question for y'all.
Speaker 9: Mm hm, Lie what she be wearing like if she if she if I pull up to the crib, but she got the crop top tea with the fucking shows and the do rag on, she might even make it down the hall way. I don't know something about just how it's packaged.
Speaker 1: I don't know, bro, just I don't know. I would say talking talking to what like just being real direct, real for like yo, Nigga put this pussy in her mouth. I'm like, oh ship, all right, well yeah, alright, bet yeah.
Speaker 7: That's what you think.
Speaker 5: I think. You know, sometimes sex escalator, you don't actually see the pussy beforehand till you're getting there. It's me seeing pussy, like just like before we actually start, even we might not even be in sex mode, but you're wearing something you just around your naked and pussy's out. I see it. It's like, all right, that's where I want to start.
Speaker 7: Do you eat pussy for you or her?
Speaker 5: Both?
Speaker 1: Okay? Goodness?
Speaker 9: I want a mission while I'm doing it, but I enjoy it. I mean both would just be I I had to pick one. I mean the answers really, but I have to pick on.
Speaker 1: That ship for me. See, I eat pussy for her, mm hmm. That's a chore for you.
Speaker 7: It's something that I do for you.
Speaker 2: So it's almost like a woman I'd rather and I and I and so I can sympathize with women that say they eat they suck dick for the nigga, whereas you want a woman to suck dick for her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you want, That's That's what it's the difference.
Speaker 2: She wants to versus where she does it for you. It's just a different vibe. Understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So is that something that you.
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: That's that's something that comes with you, right, you don't just if you're not a dick sucker like that, you're not gonna.
Speaker 5: Be a dition sucker.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's how it is.
Speaker 2: Like I sucked it for me, it for me, So while you're making I'm just saying you're in a real dick suck up.
Speaker 8: Goddamn.
Speaker 2: Some people like doing that because they actually like doing it. They get wet, they come whatever from doing it.
Speaker 7: That's not my thing. I do it for her.
Speaker 2: You understand what I'm saying. So as I learned, and as I've learned to do it, and also something that makes me want to do it more is if I know you're enjoying it. If I know you're enjoying it, that's a different vibe. If it's kind of like you just like, yeah, I don't really come like that from head or whatever. And I can I can sympathize with women like that too, women like sucking niggas dicks that actually might gonna come.
Speaker 6: I think it's a challenge. When the man said, oh, I don't come from head, challenge accepted.
Speaker 1: About it.
Speaker 9: They be thinking I'll be saying that lying. I'm like, yo, this really just not my I don't it's just not my thing like that, and they challenge.
Speaker 2: So I can understand why women be like, well, sucking like that because you ain't gonna come anyway. I'm not gonna get the want what I want from it, you know what I'm saying, versus the women that actually get all.
Speaker 8: Right, I have a question for you.
Speaker 7: She look at her, look at her.
Speaker 8: Where's the crown?
Speaker 6: Where the crown at.
Speaker 1: Could you be with the woman that felt that way about sucking dick me personally? Though?
Speaker 8: Now I know I know the answer. You can't change. I know it's no. I know you don't got it.
Speaker 1: I want I want a woman to like sucking my dick for sure. Could you be with her if she didn't? Though, if she just did it for you?
Speaker 8: I know how he likes this.
Speaker 2: I can't say I'm a base a whole relationship around whether I'm getting my dick suck because you.
Speaker 1: Like it or not. Are you gonna do it? Are you gonna do it well? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: There's other things that come with the person versus, Oh, I'm gonna kill the whole relationship she don't like. Second, my lady definitely pleases me. So we're not talking about me right now. But I don't know base a whole relationship with me not getting my dick suck enough.
Speaker 5: There's there's plenty of things we don't like to do in life that, even though we don't like doing it, when we do what we're gonna do it really well, go.
Speaker 2: To work exactly exactly, you know what I mean. It comes with the job. You see what I'm saying. Thank you, you built me out.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 9: So what is something that you guys look at the relationships is Okay, I don't necessarily want to do this, but it comes to the job.
Speaker 1: So I gotta do it.
Speaker 5: Listening to complaint complaining about ship when I just got in the.
Speaker 1: Door with that ball.
Speaker 5: Please just cooked, just give me like we're gonna be here in the space later.
Speaker 1: Just wait, yeah, yeah, give me some time.
Speaker 7: As soon as you walk in, let me tell you this.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you do that or you said you was gonna or can you do this now?
Speaker 8: We left the lights in the bathroom on this morning, so white then turn offore we left.
Speaker 2: Do you think some of this ship comes with being a man, though, because I feel like some of what ship.
Speaker 7: Understanding that.
Speaker 2: You got, you got women mat they just might complain.
Speaker 1: Yes, I you know what's so funny.
Speaker 9: I was speaking to my homegirl one time and she was talking. I was talking about the things that I don't like about women or what I would look for in a relationship. She like, oh, you want to date a nigga?
Speaker 1: And I was like, why do you say that?
Speaker 7: Say that?
Speaker 8: She was like, bro, any girl that doesn't have any of these and has all of these is a man.
Speaker 9: I was like, And once you put a team like that, I'm like, know what, I kind of learned to one stop looking for something that doesn't exist. Also stop trying to change my partners, and three trying to maneuver and navigate and more so accept people from where they I also want to I want to play a quick, real quick clip now that we actually want to.
Speaker 2: Women notice little details. They pay attention to little details.
Speaker 1: That's what they do.
Speaker 2: If you change a little thing about the way you behave kind of notice that that's just the way they are.
Speaker 6: We might not even notice.
Speaker 2: How many times have women complained that you did not compliment her hair, she got her hair done, she got her new nails done. You don't pay attention to all that all the time, you know what I'm saying. It could be a whole different fucking color or like some whole different shit and you notice. But it's just like, yo, we got to take care of this other thing. I'm not stopping to think about that right now. Whereas women you walk in the room, they're like, oh, you got a haircut, you know what I'm saying, Or what's that sense you got on. That's a different scent, you know what I'm saying. And so those are the positives. But along with that come to the little things that women just tend to notice, and it actually is one of the things that make them good at being women and good at being nurturers. They pay attention to that little temperature shift.
Speaker 5: That's the way that women intuition thing.
Speaker 2: That's that intuition thing, right, And I think that men that are not in tune with their partners don't seem to want to understand that, or don't anticipate or give room for them to do that in ways that don't please them. It becomes annoying to us when it's ways that don't please us, but in ways that do. You're not a good wife if you don't do that because other girls or my mom but she sorry, but you do you recognize when a woman's paying attention to the little things. She's there doing those little things, but you don't realize that it shows up differently when you're not paying attention, you know what I'm saying, to the things she asks you, or the things that you're supposed to do as a partner ahead.
Speaker 9: Can't find a clip, but pretty much it was pretty much a clip that says he's like, Yo, well my girl is mad, right and she's spazzing and barking and yelling and screaming. He was like, yo, I don't respond. He's like, yo, I just stay quiet. I get a ship off, I listen. I try to diffuse the situation to calm her down first, then I approach it. He was like, your natural instinct is to like match energy, you know, like as niggas the minute, yo, yo, one of your pockets.
Speaker 1: It's like, who are about to rob?
Speaker 9: It's a natural instinct to just rebel when you get energy that's very intimidating or very aggressive. And I'm now at the point where it's kind of like, you know what, bro like, it ain't even you got to kind of put your ego to the side. This is what being a man actually really about. It's about controlling your emotions, being mature, knowing when and where to insert yourself and how do you react. How do I one diffuse you and then engage us, you know, how do I show you it's like me and you versus this and not me and you. So that's kind of the point where that's what I'm trying to get to. I ain't quite there yet. God didn't finished with me yet. But right now this is like the lesson it is.
Speaker 6: That's conflict resolution one on one because for me, I used to go into conflict. I just tweeted this. I used to go into conflict. Guns are blazing, I'm ready to argue. But now go into like conflicts. I'm like, let me disarm you. Because when I disarm you, you get it, I get it a better response out of you. So when you go into a conflict and you disarm them by you get a way better result. So like when you said I'm going to what did you say something about you was gonna? I forgot what you said. Sorry, I'm tired, but.
Speaker 7: Gone dying over there.
Speaker 6: But going and disarming someone is a better conflict resolution than going and trying to guns a blazing, I'm.
Speaker 2: Ready to argue back, and as a man, responding in a way that is just it's going to incite the situation. It's gonna you're pouring fire on You're pouring gas on the fire already you were responding the way that she's responding.
Speaker 1: That's not getting you nowhere.
Speaker 2: When there's easier ways to reassure, disarm, address the situation.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, and you get everybody gets what they want.
Speaker 8: And then we've had that conversation. You know, It's funny.
Speaker 9: Toy was actually the first person before I found the clip, Me and Ty had a conversation in his living room. He was actually the first person to maybe made me think about that. And I don't think we're talking about women. We might have been talking about like niggas in the street. I think I had a problem with somebody. He's like, yo, bro, why do you even want to do that? And when he sat, when he broke it down, like, you know what, why do I really want to like engage somebody in such a hostile, aggressive manner? You know what I'm saying, And what I want people to do is too like not don't just apply to see your romantic relationship, but your platonic relationships. You know what I mean, Becau, you're gonna have problems at work, problem with your mom, problems with your sister, problems on the street. Going about things in an emotionally intelligent way couldnot just save your relation, but maybe save your life. Maybe maybe me calming you down might have saved your life, because if you escalated this some more, I might have had to end your life. You know what I'm saying so honestly and truly. So that's kind of like where I'm trying to be emotionally calm and balanced and just trying to shut the fuck up. Sometimes you're not pussy being an adult situation, it's.
Speaker 5: Very important to be able to control your impulses while you're in an emotional state because most of the bad decisions we've made in life are decisions we made while in an emotional statement. We're more reactive, less thought out, less strategic, less logical, So that.
Speaker 2: Like hanging up the phone and some ship like that, Oh you a bitch, what I do?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 6: You missed that one.
Speaker 5: So it's not really it's not really about not having the emotions. It's about controlling how you like act in those moments and making sure you wait give yourself some time to actually handle it when you come down to the level, because it's that ship. That's how that's how people end up in jail from a ten second counter that just they blew us and they acted on their emotions and they calmed down.
Speaker 2: Their whole situation an emotional response and.
Speaker 5: It was calmed three hours later. But their life is over now. They got prison for the rest of it.
Speaker 9: My life would have been so much better off if I had this when I was younger.
Speaker 1: I have ruined my life in so many ways.
Speaker 5: I just you know what I'm saying, Please save me to the eyes are.
Speaker 8: Close, disrespectful?
Speaker 1: That mean you're emotional.
Speaker 2: So the way when you start talking about all this growth that you can doing, I'm just like, yo, how many times have I seen you react emotionally and then later on be like Yo, I was just my bad. I've seen this a million times you and I just can't take it because you're just a cancer.
Speaker 1: It's fine when if you see me emotional.
Speaker 6: Listen, all right, let's go to theatres.
Speaker 5: Time for commercial.
Speaker 7: Hello we yo. I'm so thanking.
Speaker 2: I'm so thankful for the Navy and the hardest soft community, and also thankful for Dazz and just coming.
Speaker 7: On the show.
Speaker 5: I'm thankful for having me there.
Speaker 1: Tell us where to find you?
Speaker 7: What you got going on?
Speaker 1: You're artist as well.
Speaker 5: I'm an artist.
Speaker 1: I paint.
Speaker 5: I'm a tattoo artist. That's like my day job and a film Pouring by night calls on the podcast, but you can find me at dazz leone on Instagram. That's d A z L E O n E. And Dirty Street Confessions, Dirty just dirty Street confessions.
Speaker 7: In relationship, let me just shut.
Speaker 8: We're gonna that out.
Speaker 1: We're gonna edit that out.
Speaker 8: Nigga started dancing started, Millie rockets.
Speaker 5: I'm in a transitional phase.
Speaker 8: I'm about to dine.
Speaker 1: Out what happens.
Speaker 9: The transition would be crazy. This boy from number two, come on, the girl from number two come around.
Speaker 7: Any Dennis Robbins out there, and oh my.
Speaker 5: God, down that's another kind of transition mess.
Speaker 1: Get some boards. Boards.
Speaker 7: You guys already know.
Speaker 2: We're going over to Patreon right now to talk about this bb O bracket that they I've seen.
Speaker 7: Remember I was part of it when it first started off.
Speaker 2: And we wind up doing it in the discord, but we got different results than what actually I saw on the internet. So I want to see what y'all in this room think. Log in to us patreon dot com backslash the Hardest offt Show to see how this conversation goes. Also, for the Love, we got an extra episode coming out on Patreon I think tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Another one coming out next Monday, and for.
Speaker 2: The Lover yesterday is on the Way, The Way, Sex, Love, relationships and accountability. This is the herd or Soft Show, The Show