Speaker 1: It's talk to my lips. No chilling music because you're just timekeeping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, free, Well let's.
Speaker 3: Talk to Becky here, Becky, good morning, Hi, good morning, Becky read my lips. Who's playing for you?
Speaker 4: Alex Ello?
Speaker 1: What is that record?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Ello, it's a thing from uh it's a thing from another thing. All right, Becky says, alex is going.
Speaker 3: To get the job done. Donnie is on, Donnie, good morning.
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning everybody. Tesso, Tess did you pick me Donnie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tessa, I did, but you didn't seem very motivated when you gave.
Speaker 1: Me my hello and my good morning.
Speaker 2: I need you to those are rookie feelings.
Speaker 1: I need you to pump those up.
Speaker 5: Well you know what, I actually do need some motivation because I haven't had my coffee. But you didn't pick alex first.
Speaker 1: No, I picked you, and I'm a Marine Corps and so you're playing for me.
Speaker 2: You're playing for the November ten, you're playing forty nine years.
Speaker 1: Let me stand straighten up, Let me let me of the United States down. If you don't Hurrah, you better let you're basically a terrorist. You better let me win.
Speaker 2: Then have your hand over your chest while you do.
Speaker 3: Donny Becky, who's the returning who's the returning champion?
Speaker 1: I am all right? What do you want to do, Jude? Donnie you call it?
Speaker 5: Johnny's calling all the shots this morning.
Speaker 1: Donnie, you want Tessa or Alex to go first? You know I want I think I want my girl to go first. Okay, Tessa, go ahead, Alex. I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: Here we go. It's been today.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm up, I'm up, Johnny says, get up, salute your shorts, salute everything.
Speaker 1: Every day I'm shuffling shuffle in. Every day I'm shuffling Chili. I'm shuffling shuffle in.
Speaker 2: I'm glad I'm not you today.
Speaker 1: I don't like when these two play each other, Chilie. I love when you play.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm gonna take some breaks, you know.
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm reporting for duty right now.
Speaker 1: You add a lightness.
Speaker 2: Well I appreciate that. Ron, I'll keep that in mind.
Speaker 1: Chuck Johnson sent in some words. What do you think he said? Ham titty? Every week I get a hamtitty to Chuckster. Here we go, thumbs up, ye, yep, yep. Alex, you just sit back and relax. I will just look pretty.
Speaker 2: You're timekeeping.
Speaker 1: You canceled bro Ashley with an eye.
Speaker 4: Ham bag, heap back, what ham bag?
Speaker 5: Ape back?
Speaker 1: Ape math, ham.
Speaker 4: Bag, ham bat, ham bag, ham pack, ham bag, no clue, ham bag, bam bam, ham bag, sam bag.
Speaker 3: It's funny you can see it when she's just like, I'm not going to get this. It's fifteen seconds in it. Handbag a bag gross kick chili in the handbag.
Speaker 1: I would never chili. I would never kick you in your handbags.
Speaker 2: Saddle bags, but the coffee handbags.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Um, that's none, Donnie, that's none at all.
Speaker 1: Donnie. Did you really take her? She can't hear I really did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And and honestly it sounded like she said it even into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, that's I don't have time for that. Yeah, all right, Kirk sent this one in.
Speaker 6: Here we go comes up, Yep, yep, finger licking fear leader, finger licking, finger liquor, finger lick in, finger leaning, finger lick in fickle the egg, finger lick in fickley mean finger.
Speaker 2: Did not get it?
Speaker 3: He hit it, you said it the buzzer.
Speaker 1: Hit finger licken finger licking he hit the bell and she hadn't She hadn't said it yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, what a patrioto where there playing for the Marines.
Speaker 1: I'm sure like I potted him down. I'm sure Donni's still talking. Well, actually I thought I heard her say that.
Speaker 3: She kind of said it, but didn't really say it, but said it, but kind of said it. Here we go, Mundo sent this one in. Oh boy, all right, here we go. We gotta get She's gotta get one.
Speaker 2: She don't have to get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 7: Week Winner, Wayne Winner, week Winner, Wing Winner, week win weed Winker, week Winner, week Winter week Winner, we'd.
Speaker 1: Winner, week winner, week Winner. You got one? She got one. She got one.
Speaker 2: She had like three seconds lamp.
Speaker 1: Week Winter yeh, three seconds left before he went out to read my lips. Elix needs to win Mundo.
Speaker 3: Mundo. Also Mundo called out Monday and Tuesday's Guitar List winners, the week.
Speaker 1: Winners, week w e a K. I haven't heard from those two guys. Proud, all right, we changed the whole format.
Speaker 5: Is Johnny still on the phone or did he hang out?
Speaker 1: He's there, Donnie? Are you still there?
Speaker 2: It's like the twilight Zone today but I'm hanging in there, says you've got one.
Speaker 3: I'll take that.
Speaker 1: All right, Becky, beck go see what happens to you?
Speaker 3: Make me go first, Becky, your boy needs one to tie and two to win.
Speaker 1: You got this, Becky?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my heart's racing.
Speaker 1: My heart's racing too. Why Why is everyone so jumped up? Because he's got me walking on nikes shelves every day.
Speaker 2: But he looks focused.
Speaker 1: Look at him, I know that's the problem. When he looks focused, I get scared. He's a sweet boy, That's what his mom says. His mom keeps telling me that somebody's followed. Are you ready? He has a child?
Speaker 3: Bracket buster? What bracket buster? What bracket brandy buster? Bracket buster? Bracket buster.
Speaker 1: You should have seen the anger.
Speaker 2: The confusion, the anger.
Speaker 3: Anger in his eyes right after I said the word, how dare you say that? One?
Speaker 1: So angry?
Speaker 2: How dare you say that?
Speaker 5: Or we're not we're hanging up by a thread here, roddy or dotty?
Speaker 1: Nurse d o dirty? Yeah, that's why I heard and Chili get along so well. They're dirty.
Speaker 2: The d's for dirty, yeah, nurse dirty?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go thumbs up, But stuff.
Speaker 8: But stuff, busted stuff but stuff but stuff something stuff but stuff, mutton stuff but stuff, button stuff but stuff but stuff.
Speaker 1: Come on, we can't go to overtime butt stuff.
Speaker 2: He's not even looking at the word but looking stuff.
Speaker 1: What is it about YouTube playing? What do you mean tense?
Speaker 2: Just living?
Speaker 3: Not having I am flying out, not having a good time, having fun, not having fun.
Speaker 1: Only Chili's laughing. He's my twin. I'm not in trouble. He doesn't get mad at me.
Speaker 2: Doesn't mean buddies.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sherry sent this one in. I don't think it's easy. I don't think it's easy.
Speaker 3: Thumbs up, chicken banger, cheese packer, chicken chicken packer, chicken pecker, chicken banger, chicken bangor saying a different thing now chicken bangor I'm not getting this chicken over time banger.
Speaker 1: He's walking out.
Speaker 8: He's walking out.
Speaker 3: Your boyfriend is walking out of the room right now?
Speaker 2: Why so sorry for now? Well, Test is the one I had to walk out.
Speaker 1: I know he goes first, she goes who first?
Speaker 2: Gosh, now they're making me work.
Speaker 3: He walked out with ten seconds left on the clock. Becky, Becky, you chose him.
Speaker 5: My mouth is on the floor right now.
Speaker 1: Kicken banger, chicken banger. Let's let's keep that energy and overtime. Okay, wow, test the overtime rules.
Speaker 3: You know how it works. I'm gonna say the word. Please, don't walk out. I'm going to say the word. You keep guessing until you get it right.
Speaker 1: We'll time it untill he will time it. Yeah, Okay, Donnie's still in this. It's a new game. Let me go here. Okay.
Speaker 2: All the Marines yelling at the radio and already now Alex might be walking home. I don't know if he's coming back.
Speaker 1: Good Is it a good word? Of course it is? He kitty, I don't know this person descended words. L s Jet L s Jet said this in thumbs up him titty. Oh yes, I'm ready, I am titty.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go, crazy cookie, crazy cookie.
Speaker 2: Boo.
Speaker 1: We got a wow.
Speaker 3: Get him.
Speaker 1: No, but you have to get him. She's like, do you want me to get him? No, but you have to.
Speaker 3: Okay, if Alex didn't go home, he there, he is there. He is Hello, everybody, Hey Alex, Hey, look at him.
Speaker 2: There is smiling and everything.
Speaker 3: Good guy Becky wants these tickets so bad. He got Alex, I should remind you and I ill Tesla sixteen wins on the year, Alex seventeen wins on the year.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. The word was sent in by l s jet ls jets ls jet. I don't remember ever getting words from them before.
Speaker 2: Private. I don't know that, Chili.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: I'mbs up, crazy cookie, crazy cookie?
Speaker 5: Okay, what hear your eyes like that for?
Speaker 1: It's going to be a photo finish.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a photo finish.
Speaker 1: Let me guess, Becky, you think you won?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know, I know Donnie thinks he won.
Speaker 6: Donnie I read every day.
Speaker 1: Wow, all we have to do is look at the tape.
Speaker 3: It is a photo finish. This is why, thank the Baby.
Speaker 1: Jesus that I no longer am the timekeeper on this game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chili, Chili, What was Tesla's time?
Speaker 1: What was Testa's time?
Speaker 2: One second point zero one?
Speaker 1: One point zero one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What was Alex's time? Zero point eight one? What for a recount?
Speaker 2: It came us, So don't think I'm lying.
Speaker 1: We pressed it a little faster for Alex. Becky Team Alex winner today.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Great now this was for the troops. Forty Donnie. Thank you for your service. Becky. I guess that's all it's un to do for me.
Speaker 3: Becky, you thought you were out, didn't you when he walked out of the room.
Speaker 1: You thought your dreams of seeing Jelly roll it? Why stand here because you might get it? I wasn't going to say this all the time, Jag, What are you giving her out?
Speaker 5: Becky wins the Jelly Roll tickets? The beautifully Broken tour is here this Sunday. Congratulate relations, Becky. I hope you apologize to America.
Speaker 1: You apologize to no since Becky, You're way. Where's the Michael straighthand it's Becky, Colin Kaepernick and Colin? Where's that sweet boy? I like Colin.
Speaker 8: Becky.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, have a great time at the show.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm excited is next week Chili's playing