Speaker 1: A woman's society. Are walking in the shadows the cultition, a woman's society. You're walking in the shadows, the cultition.
Speaker 2: All right, you beautiful people, welcome to walking in the shadows today. We've got some Aurora borealis behind us and a little bit of Earth. Welcome. Well, it could be Earth, or it could be a planet. Who knows.
Speaker 3: Probably we haven't quite figured out where it is yet.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think New Zealand is just kind of down on that little blop at the bottom. There are you sure? Are you sure we're even on the map. There are certain maps, let's be honest, there are that you're not do not have New Zealand on their adults an embassy as well. That's what cracks me up.
Speaker 3: There are maps and embassies and New Zealand's not even on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true story. Yeah, there are many mini maps and especially American embassies that don't have New Zealand.
Speaker 3: I think it was the Canadian one as well or something. I'm sure it's the Canadian one.
Speaker 2: As well that had Australia. It's like, where's New Zealand. It's so funny. That's fine, that's fine because when it turns to shit.
Speaker 3: Everyone else will get hurt and they'll be like, well, well no, there's no country down there, it's just a fake one New Zealand.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I wonder if there's a conspiracy around that is New Zealand a real country or they's go on, they don't think Australia is real. And that's what I've found really funny.
Speaker 3: I've seen very serious conversations that Australia is a fake country and we're all just actors and it's not real.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've seen that too and just gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, this whole thing that Australia is not real, we're not a real country. And then somebody said that we were actually Norway.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh that's excellent, you are Norway. It's true story. The problem is, like things actually do want to eat you in Australia, Like it's not a lie, Like Australia is one and things want to eat you there and include everything and you, including the people, including the people. Yeah that's true. Mirah, Hi, Mirah. Thanks. I apologize everyone. I'm on my new iPad.
Speaker 3: I'm still sorting out the kinks of my new iPad and I have to keep using my finger and it's very annoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're trying to figure it all out. But I tell you what, like, thank god she's finally got an upgrade because the old Apple Mac was d a slow death.
Speaker 3: Oh it really was, and I couldn't even download pictures anymore or documents. And at least with this, I, once I get everything sorted out, I'm gonna be able to take you guys to like the Heritage Park and my background will probably be kangaroos jumping around, so that that's kind of why I wanted to do it, and I thought that'd.
Speaker 2: Be really really cool and we'll just and it'll be proof. It basically just be proof that Australia is real and kangaroos are real. And you think you can show us the scary caterpillars that want you to die via touching the caterpillar and fire in your fingers.
Speaker 3: And then you just have to make sure that because it's early morning, because it'll be morning here that's when it's warm day, all the snakes come out onto the rocks and I like to sit on the rock, So you just have to walk around a few times.
Speaker 2: To make sure there's no snaky snakes and then reasons to join us for our live streams is literally that Juliet will be going to the bush in Australia and you never know what you're going to see. No, you don't, don't. Apportunity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what an opportunity we've got. We've just found at work. We've got a massive blue tongue lizard. So she's probably about sixty seventy centimeters long. It's a female. She's really gorgeous, absolutely beautiful, So I like, I like seeing her in the morning, she's coming out in the rocks. And then we had another like quite long lizard, probably about thirty centimeters long the other day, so yeah, who take photos?
Speaker 2: She runs away, camera shy, it's very camera shy.
Speaker 3: So I'm just gonna I'm thinking of dropping off some rock melon for her because they love rock melon, so I thought I might chop up a butt and tops.
Speaker 2: Lizards are so cool. Hey do you remember we you a little and we used to in the dairies, like in the candy stores. We used to get a thing called a card bleuis, which was like aig lolly and you shove it in your mouth and everything ghost blues. That's that's all I can think of is a blue tongue liizen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're really cool. I mean they're pretty shy and you know, they're not dangers. They can give you a bit of a nasty bite, but they're pretty pretty gentle and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But they do get really big, so they're quite pretty. Hey, today we're talking about supernatural boss babes, amazing women running supernatural businesses that you may or may not have heard of, and they may be in your backyard and you should definitely go and hang out with these girls. Right global, We've got places all around the world that we're going to talk about women that we think are just awesome doing really really cool shit. So I'm really excited about this episode because we've kind of been talking about doing something like this for such a long time. Yeah, they kind of come to Fruition and where we can actually kind of showcase yeah stuff.
Speaker 3: And it's sad because we can only you know, we can only show so many but I mean, you know, there are many different own business types of business that are within these industries, from artists to people running paranormal businesses, research, you know, all that kind of stuff, and you know, we will release. You know, we've got all the information here. We just really encourage you guys, go and check them out. Go check their stuff out and see what they're doing. Give them a light, give them a wave, and yeah, there's just yeah, very very cool.
Speaker 2: Put them right, Yah, support them. Thoscale businesses are super important because that's what keeps our economy going right. And there's so many podcasters that only last for a short number of you know months. Most of the time, if you can make it for a couple of years as a podcaster, you're absolutely smashing it. And the same with businesses. Small businesses are really really hard to maintain, and most of the time it's a labor of love. If you're in the bigfoot industry or the paranormal industry, it is a labor of love. And a lot of the time you're putting your own money into these businesses. So instead of going and buying stuff from you know, another country or you know whatever, go and support local because these people, guys and girls are putting their hard work and their blood, sweat and tears to put it nicely into their businesses and the products that they make and that sort of stuff. And I did a I did an interview with a lady called Tina from Journey to the Haunted the other day, and she's absolutely amazing in her and her husband Mark essentially create their own spirit boxes and other paranormal hunting equipment, and I had no idea that they did this alongside a whole heap of other things. And so, yeah, if you are interested in getting yourself some really cool equipment investigations that sort of stuff, go and find them, go and see them, have a chat with them. They've got some really cool technology coming out where they've got things like EVP readers that literally read it on the spot as soon as it comes through, reads it straight away so that you don't have to go back through all the audio recording.
Speaker 3: So it's a lot more finely tuned, is it. Yeah yeah, yeah, thanks like awesome.
Speaker 2: So I thought that's like that sort of stuff is so cool because they make it themselves. It's not important from somewhere else. It's literally Mark doing it all. So yeah, Journey into the Haunted. If you are looking for any sort of investigation tools.
Speaker 3: Which yeah, yeah, and anyone out there, you know, if you've got these local businesses that are in your backyard, put them in the links, let us know who they are. You know, we are all for supporting you know, men and women within this industry. You know, if you've got a shop, if they're selling stuff from Etsy, or they've got a web page, you know all.
Speaker 2: That kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, chuck it in the lenks, tell us a little bit about them, or you know, get us to reach out to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be really really cool. Yes, yeah, we're all about supporting and today that is what this episode is about, which I'm super excited. And yeah, who where we're going to go because I have no idea what Juliette's got and juliet has no idea. But we shall see now really quickly. If you are watching this right now, or if you are watching this later, please subscribe to our YouTube channel. We are growing this puppy. We're looking at taking over the world, but it's going to need a couple more subscribers, so please subscribe. Turn on the notification so you don't miss anything. There'll be some really cool premier interviews coming out really soon before Christmas, interviews that we've done with alien abductees. Oh gosh, all sorts. We've got an interview coming out about the chupacabra and that was pretty amazing and mind blowing. We've just we've got so many cool things about to be released. So subscribe and hit the notification so you don't miss anything. Don't ask, please please do so. And the other thing you can do is you could pop over to Cryptidwomensociety dot com. There it is today, Cryptowomensociety dot com. If you have a Christmas present for the woman in your life, be it your mum, your sister, your wife, your partner, your dozen, your cousin, your auntie, your niece, some a woman in your life that is into the paranormal, into cryptozoology, into the UFOs, into the Aurora borealis, into the cosmic connections. She just wants to astro travel. Now is the time to get her a membership. What an amazing gift you could give instead of just a bloody coffee cup or another set of socks. I do love socks, but I go to our Cryptowomensociety dot com. You can get her an amazing membership. Over there. She can become a truth seeker and she can join our community where you get all sorts of amazing VIP Goodies in the back end, which is essentially our members portal. You can join the ungein over their raighteen where all the interesting, fun, naughty stuff happen, stuff happens gathering, where we've got our forum and all of the women that are a part of our community get to come in and chat and have those conversations about the evidence that they've just found about cool locations, all of the above. You can join shadow Talk, where we do our VIP interviews guest interviews, and you can actually get involved in the Q and a part of that for the entire interview. You can ask anything you want to these people, and should I announce it? Should I announce it? Now? Do what? I know what she's announcing?
Speaker 3: She goes, should I announce I'm like, okay, mate, okay, now I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to announce it. I'm going to announce it. I'm going to announce it because it is locked in. I don't know what I don't know what it is, but here we go. The first week of December. The first week of December, we have an exclusive members only Q and a shadow Talk, which means you're gonna need a membership to get involved with this Q and A in Shadow Talk, and it's with the amazing host of Expedition X, Heather Amaro. So Heather to join us. We are so excited. I am excited, but you have to be a member. This is the type of people that we've got coming to us to talk to our members and do a Q and A members only. That means any questions you have about Expedition X Josh Gates, any of the torres, one of them, you can ask Heather on the first week of December. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there have been some like investigations that she's done where I've gone, oh my god, like I have questions.
Speaker 2: I have questions. So we are so excited. She is one of many amazing people that we've got joining us as a guest into Shadow Talk, and man, we are panting out videos every week. We've got people coming to join us. So all you have to do is get yourself a membership. So simple, and there's so many other fun things in there as well. Anyway, let's talk about supernatural boss babes, women running the coolest companies you need to get involved with. Juliet, would you like to start? I can? I can?
Speaker 3: All right, So a couple of ladies that I have got here, I have met like an exposed so they are Melbourne, Melbourne based ladies.
Speaker 2: One of them is.
Speaker 3: Like she's she's just the funniest girl. Her name is Katie Hollywood. So she is known worldwide. Okay, so Katie hollywoods yeah, yeah, yeah. So she's an Australian comic book artist. And I found her at the expo last year or the beginning of this year, and we've been.
Speaker 2: Meaning to catch up and have a chat. I really really.
Speaker 3: Want to get on and have a chat to her. Like her artwork is just sensational. So her career spans over two decades. So she literally started with the creator owned series Dick hits So, which was a weekly feature and a music magazine called three D for five years. So this girl, this lady, she is well establer as she has done the most amazing stuff. So she's also done works like Arsenic Lullaby, Laughter of the Damned, and her own creator own series called Kulan, which is serialized in the Heavy Middle magazine. So if you know the Heavy Middle magazine, it's just it's amazing. So in addition to like her comic work.
Speaker 2: She's a mom.
Speaker 3: She's an awesome mom and she creates fine art and street art. So her stuff is it is just amazing. So I remember when you first kind of showed me what her work looked like.
Speaker 2: I remember the day that you came home. You're like, dude, I found someone. I've met a lady. And I was like, first of all, Katie, this is her. She looks like you. This is okay, sorry for my bad photos right now, I am.
Speaker 3: Still trying to And yeah, her work was phenomenal. And she does indigenous work as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and that's what that's what I'll talk about. So here we go. So this is dark Heart. So this is the second Oh no, this is number three.
Speaker 3: I have number one. So this is about So this is called the indigenverse. So most people are oblivious to the d that lurk in the shadows. Dark Heart reveals a sixty five thousand year old story of the outer protectors that stand between us and them.
Speaker 2: They defend the law that protects the people.
Speaker 3: If the law is broken by the dying of the light, who will stand and protect the evil that comes from the night. So yeah, so this is such a So she's done this with so the writer is Scott Wilson. She is the artist Katie Hilton Ward and the colors are justin Randalls.
Speaker 2: So this is an.
Speaker 3: Indigenous series and it is just amazing. It is absolutely insane.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, like we're trying to I'm trying to figure out. So oh yeah, this.
Speaker 3: Is really Yeah, there's one there, so yeah, I don't know her.
Speaker 2: There we go, Oh my god, we go. No, it's not gonna die. I couldn't find yet. I couldn't find it.
Speaker 3: But she has just done the most amazing artwork. Here is again some of her artwork. She's yeah, she is just just amazing. So you can find her stuff.
Speaker 2: Let me just put the Oh no no that photos never on double. That's cool.
Speaker 3: So I'm just gonna put this one back up. So yeah, so dark Heart. So this is number three. So you can find her at Katiehollywood dot com. She has Instagram, she has Facebook. You can go on to her site. You can buy her art. She does a lot of the expos and stuff here and she's just such a cool lady.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Juliet, is she kat Y.
Speaker 3: No kt kt as in the letters k kt Hollywood.
Speaker 2: So we'll put the links in Hollywood. I'm doing it right now, Kate, Hollywood dot com dot com. Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we're following you have a look through our Instagram and stuff like that. And she did her own series which I was trying to find. I was trying to find a picture of a thing.
Speaker 2: But again, this is going to be really bad. So this is her. Oh my god, you've got that perfect look at you. I'm not moving. I'm not breathing. This is Koulan. I'm I'm moving, but I'm not actually moving. That's so cool. So that's her series. This is her series. Like you screwed it up, sorry.
Speaker 3: Guys, But like, honestly, if you're into that stuff and you're really into like the dark Heart has all the indigenous creatures, like your bun yep yeowie is like all this, you know, really really cool just information there is just insane.
Speaker 2: I had I remember, I remember when you were when you're first showing me and the comic book that is the Aboriginal indigenous cultural stuff, the folklore stuff. It was so cool because the art was phenomenal, right, and it's mixed with like her main character, who was a guy, an Aboriginal guy kind of working through the folklore and all that sort of stuff and the different realms and the different dimensions or whatever. And it's so cool because it's the first time that we've found a comic anything like that, that sort of stuff based in Australia and Aboriginal law. So definitely go search her. That's good. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And him so he's he's yeah, he's the writer.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Scott Wilson, Sorry, Scott.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just an amazing he's Aboriginal himself, so it's just amazing. Like like, the story is awesome, but artwork is just amazing. So if you're really into that kind of indigenous stuff and into cryptids, it's something really different. So yeah, to kind of get a hold of.
Speaker 2: So that's cool because you don't often see cryptid stuff, especially in Australia and New Zealand, Like we were talking about that the other day. There's some lack of kind of cryptid based really anything. Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, but yeah, that's that's very very cool. Love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So glad you showcased her.
Speaker 3: I was hoping, I know, like honestly, I just I haven't. Yeah, here we go, So Scott, So Scott Wilson grew up obsessed with superhero So I did have this information before, I don't know where it's gone, so that's why I put it on my PC, and I shouldn't have done that. So he grew up and Ruby which is in room, spending his time on country and around w a touristown. So he grew up just basically going there's no comic books, there's no superheroes, and you know, basically no native superheroes. So that's what he did. So he's an awesome dude. He's really really talented.
Speaker 2: And did Scott Wilson create the artwork? Is he the artist? No, he's the writer. He's the writer. Yeah, and Katie has done all the artwork and stept for them. So I'm just dropping I'm just dropping their links and their names in the so people can go and can go and find those. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, they're they're just Yeah, she's phenomenal and she and she is just the coolest person.
Speaker 2: To get her on the show, we definitely got to do. Yeah. Yeah, and it would be great to get Scott on the show as well.
Speaker 3: Let's really get the both of them. Yeah, yeah, that would be so cool. So yeah, so you got your can I do one now?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm also hanging out in Australia this morning and this morning well it's actually lunchtime at my house. It's it's this morning at Juliet's house because she's in Melbourne. Smart. But my first my first showcase is a lady called Alison Obourne and she runs Adelaide Haunted Horizons over in South Australia or over down in South Australia. The side me it's uppy, but to Juliet it's down ish. Yeah. Yeah, So I've got a little bit of information. I'll just run through this. Feel free to stop me and ask some questions and then I've got a couple.
Speaker 3: Of photos just just to put in their Adelaide is like on is definitely on my bucket list to go. It has got such a like a lot of haunted, a lot of paranormal stuff down.
Speaker 2: The air and it is, yeah, it is really known for like paranormal stuff.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, quite, it's quite quite a history, quite a wild history down that side of the west of me.
Speaker 2: Down and west. It's such a challenge because Australia is huge, right, Australia as the size of America. It's actually bigger than America, I think. So like when we talk about it, we're just like, oh, you know, just over there, but it's like eight hour flight over there.
Speaker 3: It's like it's not eleven hour drive down there. I mean people in America would understand.
Speaker 2: This, and like here, we're just like, yeah, can we just give a shout out to Hey Mirror, Hey, indescribable and describable optomn Broke, I've got a change your name.
Speaker 3: You're challenging Lisa, just change it just for english Man.
Speaker 2: And hello to anyone else who's watching. I know there's a couple of other people sitting on here at the moment. Thank you so much for jumping in here. Right, So my first showcase is Allison Obourn. She is one of the most recognizable names in Australian paranormal tourism and we like to call it dark tourism, and not because she chased trends or relied on theatrics. She earned her place by doing the work years of historical research, discipline, field investigations, and a genuine commitment to preserving sites with difficult pasts. Before Haunted Horizons ever existed, Allison spent decades studying South Australian history, criminology and the stories tied to abandoned institutions. And that's exactly what you were talking about, Jills. There's institutions, institutions. The history down there is pretty dark, yeah, hard. She was drawn to places where human experiences lingered like goals, i e. Jails, asylums, holding sales work camps. Her I beg your pardon. Her early research work made her a sought after speaker long before she became a business owner. So Allison has been in this game for such a long time, and that's why I wanted to showcase her, because she is exactly what we are about, doing good research, good understanding, not just the the frights on the top, not just that shallow kind of you know, entertainment value. She is really really doing the mohy and doing the things that matter. And that's why I wanted to showcase her today. So Allison grew up in South Australia, a region rich in colonial jail birds and institutional history, not colonial jailbirds, but a comment in between the two. Wasn't a sudden spark, It was a slow burn. It took a long time. The kind that starts with a kid who'd rather read case files and historical reports than anything else, and we know a few of them. That's so funny. As an adult, she became deeply involved in documenting South Australia's hidden history, including archives connected to the old Adelaide Goal With While many people visit such places for novelty, Allison learned the names, the dates, the records, and the human stories behind the walls. That foundation made her approach stand out history first, interpretation second, and paranormal curiosity shaped around documented context. I love it because it's based in some sort of fact, right, just shooting her way through. So she actually spent years of her own time at the Adelaide Goal. She worked directly with the site, learned its operations, studied its records, and developed a reputation for being meticulous. When the goals management changed and commercial tour operators started leaning heavier into entertainment, Allison chose a different path. That's when she left and she built her own company that Adelaide Haunted Horizons, And you can see why she did. Specifically, she could run tours the way that she believed they should be done, historically, accurate, ethically, delivered and grounded in real stories of the people who actually live and died in those places. And we see that quite a lot, right with tours and that sort of stuff and these sort of locations, it turns into just a spookfest and a fright fest and all of that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, And there's that real difference between if you're doing a paranormal and vista or you're doing a paranormal just walk.
Speaker 2: Around, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So they do the same here, you know, like you're like, oh, I want to do a paranormal. They don't call it investigation here, but you know, just just a tour, yeah, a ghost tour or something like that. So that is literally just going around and people jumping out and scaring you or telling you spooky stories, you know. And there's a few things of those floating around Melbourne. But if you want a proper investigation, you've got to go in, you know, with the equipment. Can you know, always look into these things. Can you take your own equipment? Do they use their equipment or do you use any equipment at all? You know, there's also a very big difference between some of the investigations and stuff. Sometimes I'll go around with their own equipment and you just basically follow along behind. So yeah, if you're looking at going in and doing an investigation, you really want to kind of get through to the nuts and bolts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ask those questions before you go in. Give you yeah, yeah, yeah, that's so important. And I think I think it would be worthwhile doing like a like creating a little checklist or something for people that do want to get into paranormal investigations. What to look for, what are the red flags, what are the go aheads like that would be probably quite worthwhile because you spend a shitload of money on these things, right, These tours around the world are not cheap. They will sit you back a bucket load, man. And I know things like we talked about Waverley Sanatorium over in America, and that is really expensive to go and do that too. It's insane. You want to know what you're getting, right. You want to make sure that you're going there with the of whatever outcome you want. Yeah. Anyway, So Adelaide Haunted Horizons launched in twenty ten and has since become one of the largest paranormal tourism companies in Australia. Did you know about them, Jills, I know of them, Yeah, because like I want to go.
Speaker 3: To Adelaide, So she's kind of on my list of one of the one of the places when I go to Adelaide, this is they're they're there there there, That's what I want, You'll.
Speaker 2: Like, Alison, I'm coming home Oway. So Allison secured access to multiple high profile locations that were really open to the public at night, and these included the old Adelaide Goal z Ward, which was the formerly insane wing of the Glenside. It all very active, Red Ruth Goal in Borough, the Barossa Old Courthouse and the Cells and old Tallum Town, Pioneer Village, and several regional sites. So she literally has that licensing if you will to go and take tours through there, since securing those sites required years of negotiation, police complaint licensing, risk assessments and legal documentation, something that most people underestimate when imagining paranormal tour work, and I think that's really important. It was something we talked about ages ago in regards to if you're going to take a group of people, you're going to get together with your friend, you want to go on in a paranormal investigation, be it with a tour group or just by yourselves, it's really important to research the site first, not from a historical basis, but also from a police space, from a health and safety space, from elitation space. You don't want to get yourself in trouble for trespassing. You're sure as hell don't want the police being called and you getting yourself into all sorts of shit. So always try and research as much as possible. Dot the eyes, cross the t's so that you have a really great investigation. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and especially you know, if you're going into old, dearylic buildings. You know, and we've all done it, you know, we have all done it. And it's not till you kind of get older that you realize, you know, there is like a bit of a safety risk the air of you know, how stable is the building, is something going to collapse in on you.
Speaker 2: So yeah, just be careful.
Speaker 3: You know, still be little rebels out there, but just be careful about it.
Speaker 2: It's that whole. But there was a hole in the gate anyway. Rather Haunted Horizons offers several options and I love these. I just wanted to read them out because as I read through what she offers, I started realizing that I never wanted to go to Adelaide. She offers public investigations. Sure I can do that, not a problem. Private teen nights, I could probably do that. You do that, yeah, lockins in quotation marks for serious investigators. And that was at the point that I said, nope, nope, you are not locking me into an asylum. I know what happens. Okay, I know what happens. That's one of those nights where I'll have to trick you.
Speaker 3: But like, oh, we're just an all investigation right, locked the doors noise.
Speaker 4: I would be so incredibly angry at you.
Speaker 2: I would not forgive that. That's right. You'll be in another cell, locked away.
Speaker 5: I just sorted out by mourning to this freezer. You'll be fine. She also offers photography sessions, special theme nights, and historical tours without any paranormal framing, which I love that historical tours would be really really interesting without the paranormal stuff around it necessarily. But yeah, so basically that's kind of what she does.
Speaker 2: There's a whole heap of other stuff around this in regards to kind of what she does to support women in the space as well. You know, it's really important that she knows the people that she's working with, she knows the people that are coming through on the tours. She's very hands on as far as her business goes and making sure that she team leaders are really, really great. She has loads of female investigators and team leaders that work within the Haunted Horizons business as well. And I just thought she was so cool that she really deserved a showcase mention on this episode and from where she's come from, like doing years of paranormal investigation, researching all of the above. And so if you ever head down to South Australia, definitely look up Haunted Horizons and jump into one of those tours and let us know how it goes. Yeah about him, do you want to? Yeah, girl in destruct indestructible.
Speaker 4: Fuck this indescribable Octoman Like I am indestructible. It's like I'm something right now, he says, love your background, Lisa. I just got to see the Northern lights the other day or a week ago or so amazing.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I was like Aurora Borealis that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Aurora, There's there's been a bit going on here too.
Speaker 2: We can Australias, which is like a pink kind of purply color, which is so beautiful. I wouldn't mind going and seeing that one, that's for sure. Mirror says, awesome, we have that going on here. And in a two it must be a global octoman. You down under two, he says, No, I'm in Massachusetts, actually pictures. This is this new accent, the indescribable updoor man, and I'm American. He's like, dear God, just stop talking that. I love you. Ah u Okay, yeah, Mara says, she's on a cell phone. So forgive the problems with the EMF and no microwave, but that comes in handy on investigations. You should go back and look at one of our videos, one of our little reels that Juliet posted on Cwit's right at the starter is where we started, and we bought a We bought an em F reader like a little rim pod, and we put it up to the microwave to see if it would work. And all the comments underneath it are like, I didn't realize you would take your microwave. I think ghosts to the microwave live in the mic away. Yes, we have a wanted Mike wave it tricky tricky little people. Now anyway, hey, love it, love it? Love it? What's next on the list of amazing woman?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm going to talk about So this is a little bit different. So this is Coral and Lee. So let me get a picture of her. I didn't show you any pictures. Oh yeah, shows pictures, pictures all right, Sorry I was about to go. We'sh your pictures, Ma polages, ma.
Speaker 2: Polodles. I'm soul sarynar very Thari. Okay, so this is I'm going to zoom in here. Oh god, this is pixelated as how. I'm sorry. Team turns out I suck. This is Allison and her team standing outside probably a jail house I imagine, looks kind of semi courtousy or Jaily. This is the beautiful Allison. Hi. Also, and this is a really cool photo. They must be in the jail here, yeah, vestigating, and they look like really nice people. You'd look like you'd have a blast with them, right Yeah. Yeah, it's such a fun time. So we definitely need to head down there, oh for sure. Yeah. I think it's got to be on our bucket list, right, So if you're hitting around Australia. Pop down there and go and say hi because it'll be fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's some crazy, indescribable optomancis ha ha.
Speaker 2: I laugh at her comments too, her accents. Yes, there's two years of drama school that got me that right there, right, twenty thousand dollars later, All right, Juliet funny.
Speaker 3: So let me just find a picture of Coral and Lita here. She is the lovely Coral Ale. So she is a creator of visions from the Realms of Inspiration, which is an oracle card deck. So I met her at a local market. She again is a beautiful woman and she had her son there. Whether it was really fun. We had a lot of fun and a lot of banter. So she is a Malboun based artist who paints mystical, magical and visionary art. So she used lot lots of acrylics and oils. So she identifies herself as a psychic.
Speaker 2: Artist and a medium. So yeah, so let me just find some of her art work. That's really cool. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so she considers herself so she is a clairvoyant and she's been open to mediumship for thirty years. So she is artistic and spiritual work and also a w reiki.
Speaker 2: Master and an art teacher.
Speaker 3: So she hosts workshops that kind of express like mindful art techniques, abstract painting, kind of vision boards, watercolors. She she just does some absolutely amazing stuff. I'm trying to It was really hard to try and find the good photos that I wanted to show you. So here is the deck, Like I have this deck. Now they're going to make fun of our accents. So her work, her deck. So she has her own gallery which is called Enchanted Moon Gallery, and she also sells all her pieces through Blue.
Speaker 2: Thumb online art gallery. So awesome. Yeah, So she she pretty much.
Speaker 3: Uses like her artwork and stuff comes to her and she basically wants people to know about these other realms. And so that's how she does all her art. It's through So here's the little I don't know if it's gonna come up. Okay, So that's the little deck there. So back to front, which is really annoying. But what I really liked, what caught my attention with these cards is like she's got like little alien ships all three stuff. Yes, yes, and you know, so she's got all these aregeonable figures. She's got So this is called promised Adventure. So again like little alien ships.
Speaker 2: So her view is like she she's introducing you to.
Speaker 3: Different realms that are around the world and different gods and goddesses.
Speaker 2: She does like mermaids stuff as well. She just does some really amazing art and I don't know what it was. There was just like, so, this one's a pretty cool.
Speaker 3: So again it's it's like a fairy So this is the Fairy Queen, which kind of looks like some city and another little alien ship.
Speaker 2: And there's so.
Speaker 3: Much stuff going on within these cards and in this artwork, and I absolutely love it, Like it just really took took my attention. Yeah, and she's just such a you know, she's one of those people where you walk up to and you think, oh, you're just such a cool lady, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: She gives off that vibe. She got a really good spirit, really good heart. What's her name again, Jil's and I've just dropped her in the comments.
Speaker 3: Her name is Coral and that a L like coral, Yeah, and with no just a.
Speaker 2: Double N and lee L E E cool Coral. And her gallery is called Enchanted Moon Gallery. Enchanted Moon Gallery Google search that one team. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So her oracle oracle deck was basically involved with spirit and communication, so that's how she does her artwork.
Speaker 2: So she has this.
Speaker 3: Through her mediumship and stuff, and so that's how she does it. And she mentioned so this is her introducing great spirits and clear voyant leaders from various realms. So that's what her artwork and stuff is about. So and she also offers spiritual healings by appointment. Yeah, so she's she's just yeah, she's done some absolute amazing stuff. She's just very unique compared to you know, so a lot of them out there, and.
Speaker 2: So many tarot card decks, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's tarot and oracle, so this is oracle, so that there's difference between the tarot and the oracle. So so, but her ones, yeah, you know, you get some that you know, you can tell that they're just kind of AI made and stuff.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of them coming out now, but I don't know what.
Speaker 3: There's just something about this deck which has that kind of softness and that kind of just that beautiful kind of feeling to them. So yeah, definitely check her out. Like we said, she's a Malbourne based artist. I think she's from Nari Warren, I think, which is north south east west somewhere around us. But she again, she goes through to the art you know, she goes around to all the markets and stuff like that, and it's just really cool just kind of getting her artwork out there and sharing it. Yeah, and if you want a beautiful oracle deck of cards, definitely do it. Like I love getting like the different ones, and just maybe sometimes for the artwork because it's so beautiful.
Speaker 2: So what I was gonna ask you is, how do you choose a deck that you want? How do you know that that's the one that you should have.
Speaker 3: Look, it's literally like I can go and look at twenty different ones and I'll just pick one up.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's like I don't know whether it's an intuitive feeling, and then you're going through them and looking at the cards and you feel a connection with them.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it is purely for the artwork.
Speaker 3: I literally have taro dicks and oracle dicks here, which I get just for the artwork because it's just stunning.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of what I like.
Speaker 3: I like the you know, each of these, each of these cards here have been painted by her you know, it's not like it's an AI thing. These are urban hand painted. She's done, she has done it herself. So yeah, it's it's absolutely it's cool.
Speaker 2: It's stunning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and don't get me wrong, some of the AI stuff is you know as amazing as well. You know, there's some really cool stuff there. But when you kind of get to this line, so let me see.
Speaker 2: So there are forty.
Speaker 3: Three cards within this was deck so and each one has been individually painted.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot lot of artwork. God yeah. Yeah, and that's and a lot of kind of you know, because that's it.
Speaker 3: You know when people make the taro dicks and they do these oracle digs.
Speaker 2: It's it's not like a fast pro there's a lot of.
Speaker 3: Feeling and thinking going into it, a lot of talking spirit with some of them, you know, and what to kind of put into these cards. And you know, like I said, like who one's here, you know, like the spirit queen. There is just so much kind of going on within this card. And for those of you who are on podcasts, there's like this beautiful kind of like forest scene and there's like an alien ship it looks like an atlantis. There's a fairy queen. There's spiders on the air. What else is on the like a little fury in the corner.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's just so much.
Speaker 3: And you'll find like a lot of the odd native animal that's in.
Speaker 2: His stuff as well.
Speaker 3: So you know, you could just look at these cards for ages. Yeah, there's a lot to look at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. They really encourage you to use your imagination and kind of jump into that scene almost right. That's hard.
Speaker 3: I didn't even realize there's actually a koala there. We go to the koala up here.
Speaker 2: I just realized yeah, yeah, yeah designed things. Yeah, and then that's it.
Speaker 3: You know, the more you look at these cards and you kind of absorb them and stuff, Yeah, you just kind of realize how kind of beautiful.
Speaker 2: So then what do you use these oracle cards or what would you use them for other than just looking at the artwork and maybe some like these ones. Yeah, so you can use them for doing your own readings and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So so some people will pull an oracle card every day just to kind of give them guidance and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: You can do like a yearly spread, a weekly spread.
Speaker 3: Whatever you're having issues, you know, you go, hey, I just kind of want some answers for a specific thing. So it's the oracle cards are fined, are a little bit more gentle and.
Speaker 2: A little bit more Yeah, I mean, it.
Speaker 3: All depends on what you kind of connect with and stuff. You know, people use them for writing, people use them for business, people use them for many you know, you'd be surprised at how many what types of people that use oracle and tarot cards.
Speaker 2: You never know, you never know. Yeah, yeah, So the you don't need to look like a spiritual person or a hippie or whatever to be using tarot cards or oracle cards. And you find a lot of business owners and executives and that sort of corporate people that you will delve into that sort of stuff as well.
Speaker 3: That even within this industry, you know, that's the kind of you know, and I know there's a real thing with the churches and they're like, oh they're evil and I don't get me start on that all kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I think it's just you know, when you've got these organizations that's saying don't do yoga, don't do this, don't do that.
Speaker 2: I have a row a shit with that, and it really just depends on what resonates with you, right, Like, yeah, I mean I grew up in a Christian church. Doesn't mean that I'm going to stop doing yoga. It doesn't mean I'm still doing the martial arts of what we were told. We cannot do karate and be a part of the church because in Japanese culture, you bow to each and say, oh gosh, you must thank you very much for your time, or adigata gazeye must thank you very much for having me. So you know, there's cultural aspects to the things that you do. And unfortunately, the people that are delivering and I don't believe, and We've talked about this numerous times, I don't believe it's the religion as a whole. It's the people that are delivering said religion that their ulterior motives and their biases around these things. And I know it's probably going to ruffle some feathers if anyone watches this that are deeply into a religion. I always encourage people read the books for yourself. I'm describing for yourself, like, really understand it so that you can have your own interpretation of what these books mean and what these texts tell you. And you know, anything that I choose to do. Look, i'm encrypted Women's Society and I'm still a Christian, you know, and every time I choose to do anything, I always just have a quick pray or ask what's going on. And just like Juliet will use tarot cards or oracle cards, she's just looking for guidance as well. And so I encourage everyone to not not be too dismissive just because somebody is doing something that resonates with them for good intention. So long as your intentions are good, then everything is great. Let's read some comments real quick. That was beautiful the about to die that's okay, bribable, Octoman says her aunt looks lovely. Yeah, it's really beautiful. Beautiful that you that you showed us. Jills, thank you. And Mira says, I'm sure Brian proud. And Jessica Macbeth's oracle cards, oh maybe that's maybe she means, I use so okay, okay, and Jessica Macbeth's oracle cards. Cool, we'll have a look at those, and she says, I like the yeah, absolutely. Look, you know it's not all girly.
Speaker 3: Stuff, so there is some some really cool stuff. Like the old wisdom, the old guy wisdom.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Julia's just showing some some pictures of the oracle, cards of some old old men boys healing and need Yeah. So it's it's not all kind of female related. So yeah, cool cards.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, so love Yeah, and she does a lot of mermaid stuff too, which I really love her.
Speaker 2: Mermaids are pretty amazing. So yeah, talented, aren't they. I'm so jealous. I just come from a total place of jealousy when it comes to people that can draw. I could just wonder.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, Like we've got artists in the family, and I am not one of them.
Speaker 2: I am not one of Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's so funny because like I asked my daughter, myke Brandle the other day, She's like, oh, do you want a picture? Went yeah, she was give me two things to draw, and I went okay. I said, I want a moth man and I want an eye.
Speaker 5: And I don't know, I don't know if you've got it.
Speaker 2: It's not going to show it. Hangm oh background, none, go see my missy room. But here we go. This is what she drew me years old. That's so cold. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is somebody seeing Mothman through the eyes.
Speaker 2: So you're if you're on a podcast just listening to us kids on Cult of Conspiracy, Juliet is showing her granddaughter's drawing that shes got the words Mothman at the top and then it's got like an eye giant eyebill seeing Mothman for the first time. Yeah, and it says Mothman sighting on it.
Speaker 3: That's so yeahs like she she's just yeah, she's she is one of those. She has got the artist gene from the family. You're a d My my mom was an amazing drawer. My son is amazing. He can draw when he wants to her grandparents. On the other side, as an artist, she's a painter. She sells her work. You know, Abby has just I mean, you know, as Lisa, No, she has just done you know, I've got big Foot and were wolf paintings that she's done four years ago.
Speaker 2: You know that she's done in drawings which I've kept. And yeah, when she was like five years old, shed an amazing picture of it.
Speaker 3: Oh, and the the were wolf with she wanted to do a female were wolf with boobies, a female dog man with boobies, which is just.
Speaker 2: Like it was so funny. So I still have that as we do. We all want a female dog man with boobies, we do. That's so funny. I love it. Yeah, yeah, so it's so cool. Well, hey, leading on from your oracle cards with little UFOs all over them, I found a really interesting woman, right. I was like, this is weird but cool, and so I was like, I have got to showcase you because this is just the weirdest person I think I've ever seen in my life. So my next one is a lady called Jacqueline feel It. And this is probably said incorrectly, and I'll pop her her name and her link down into the comments. Her name's Jack Jacqueline Fellowit. She is from the Netherlands, and she runs a business called e T Healing and her website is et healing dot in Alpha, Netherlands. Obviously beyond medicine. So I'm going to read you a little bit and give you a bit of an understanding as to kind of what it is that she does. So Jacqueline is one of the most established names in the un European et healing movement, a structured training based business model built around the idea of learning to work with what she describes as extraterrestrial teams for personal insight, emotional support, and wellness aligned practices. So whether someone believes in the concept or not, the business she is built is notable. It is organized, reputable, scalable, and the design as sorry and it's designed as a professional service. She stands out as a woman who took a niche idea and turned it into a full training system with clients and students across Europe and beyond. So I was like et Healing with a whole extraterrestrial team. All right, the sound okay? So her work began long before she launched et Healing. As per most women that get into some form of business structure like this in our industry, Jacqueline spent years explore alternative healing modalities like meditation, practices, personal development, all of the above. Right. She's trained in a range of holistic based approaches, basically working with clients that were experiencing stress, burnout, emotional heaviness, and life transitions. So it sounds like she's one of those women that has always been in this kind of caring sort of space, using holistic practices to help her clients work through kind of altered states of wellness. Essentially, So Jacqueline's turning point came after she describes as a series sorry came after what she describes as a series of profound personal experiences that shifted the direction of her work. She began exploring channeling, altered state communication, and therapeutic techniques that focus on intuitive information. So over time she developed this into a structured method. So obviously she's started having experiences of channeling, right, she was starting to get downloads, because the only way that you can create a framework around it is by having it happen to you, right. I just find it's so wild that this is even a thing, But I know it is, and I know there's lots of people out there that channel ets and that sort of stuff. But obviously that was something that she was starting to get right, So et healing was born from basically a structure of session plans, curriculums, and training pathways. She's essentially created this massive framework around helping you to heal or transition using these channeled et teamwork. Essentially, it's pretty crazy, right, like a signature program ten session forces. Each session runs for about an hour and a half, probably like counseling sessions I imagine or channeling sessions where she goes through a step by step framework and basically teaches people how to educate them and how to connect and how to deal with what they're going through. One of the major reasons Jacqueline is important in this niche is that she represents a non US European example of a woman offering structured contact based services professionally. Right, So much of the spiritual contact stuff is dominated by US voices, right, most of the people in the US culture, in the US media. Jacqueline shows that the demand and the entrepreneurial potential is global. Clients come from the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Scandinavia, and the UK and further abroad. Her approach combines European wellness sensibilities with contact focused spiritual work, making her a unique figure in this part of the industry. Pretty cool, that's cool. Yeah, I'm looking at it site. It's amazing. Yeah. Yeah, it's really wild. And I was just kind of like, oh you are that's really really cool and talk to her. Yeah, she has really built something from very much probably a fringe, very very fringe, especially through Europe, and that sort of stuff, and like like she says, you know, coming from kind of the Netherlands and almost competing against the US and saying, but hey, it's over here too, and it's here too. The people as well. It's almost like.
Speaker 3: Cas isn't it with crypto woman's society. It's like, hey, we're down here too, We're in the South Pacific, we have cryptids, we have all this stuff going on down here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so very much so. And that's kind of what got me because I was like, man, if you can do it up there, then that really gives credence for anyone else that wants to achieve their dreams of creating a business out of something that has been happening to them, right Yeah. Yeah, And that's a big part and it's a big.
Speaker 3: Part of why we're doing this because we also believe that, you know, women should be able to make businesses around, you know, what they love doing, whether it be paranormal cryptipholks. You know, it's like what we're doing, we are trying to build a business around the stuff that we absolutely love, you know, and really want to you know, because at least and I both come back from a you know, as we say, entrepreneurial background as far as starting businesses and running businesses, and you know, we really want to kind of encourage women to do the same and come to us if you need help. Lets this kind of help you start your business dream, you know, and encourage you and support you along the way. And you know, if there's other women out there in these businesses that are still really small and you're like, oh my god, I can't contact anyone, contact us, man, We're so willing come and find us. We're so willing to you know, share your business and and you know, have you on here talk about your business and support you. That's you know that that is literally what Crypto Woman's you know, that's just another side of what Crypto Woman's Society is about.
Speaker 2: And that is.
Speaker 3: Something that we you know, again, we have many plans for Crypto Woman's Society, but that as a side of it that you know, we're really looking at working on later on, is helping women develop these businesses around the supernatural.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, because there's so I mean, we've been really blessed. It's so easy to run a business in New Zealand. I think it's deemed the easiest country in the world. To set up a business and make money from right. And in New Zealand, we don't have very many restrictions. There's not much red tape to start up a business. It will cost you about fifty five dollars to register your company and you're away laughing. And even then you don't even need to register your company. You could just be a sole trader and start your business. And so Julie and I have both been really blessed with some amazing business coaches in our back pocket and people that have kind of stepped into that mentor role to really teach us how to make great relationships and how to make awesome connections and how to nurture businesses as a whole right and grow them into being something amazing and then what do you do next with it? And that sort of stuff. And I think when you're in a position where you're being gifted that sort of information, it's so important to pay it forward, right, And that was something that we were always talking about. Is yeah, sure, like educating you know, our members and helping them learn and sharing, but also like financially it's such a struggle these days. Oh my god, the world is tough, right, we know, we're living in it. We're certainly not multimillionaires by any way, shape or form. We struggle every day as well, and we don't want to, you know, we don't. We know there's millions of people, men and women out there that are doing the same. There's also millions of men and women out there that have really really amazing intuitive that have these amazing ideas that come in, but they don't know how to take it to fruition. And so yeah, I'm I'm really excited about that part because I've helped numerous people create businesses. Yeah, yeah, and yeah, so definitely definitely jumping into that space in the future for sure. And reach out, reach out, absolutely reach out to us.
Speaker 3: We're all willing and you know, and every business that Lisa and I've done, we've learned new things, oh you know, and you know, and we're so open to learning learning new stuff and learning from other people and you know, and different things. So you never you never close yourself off when you you know, when you're business is, it's just a constant learning, constant changing with.
Speaker 2: The times, and you know, and that's a big part of it. So yeah, absolutely, have you got another one or do you want me.
Speaker 3: I've just got a little one on Unknowing Australia. So she's done an independent zine and shop. So Stacey Ryle, I pretty sure.
Speaker 2: She was a young girl that I.
Speaker 3: Met probably about two three years ago at one of our little small expos and stuff here.
Speaker 2: So she's she's.
Speaker 3: Created an independent zine or ezine or called Unknowing Australia in twenty twenty two. So she's always been interested in peculiar, peculiar locations, ghost hunting, dark tourism, and so she started kind of writing about her experiences and that kind of evolved into her starting her own little little online magazine. So so she's like very famous kind of haunted locations in the UK, US and Europe, and she just there were just certain places that she was like, hey, these aren't really giving the attention that they deserve. So she's done like stuff on them and a lot of locations and mythology in Australia. So she's got a background in graphic design, so she's been able to do the whole thing independently.
Speaker 2: I have got Well that did not work, Okay, I did not work. I love that did not work. I love I don't know if that's a really big thing anymore. But I remember, like probably ten years ago, I had all the kids at my youth center making these amazing online little magazines and it was so cool. Yeah, so this is one of her little magazines here.
Speaker 3: So now she receives submissions from writers across the world, which is absolutely amazing, helping you to create engaging content for each issue.
Speaker 2: So you can, yeah, you can sign up and get her little easy in here. So how cool is that? I think it's such a And I have a picture of and that was anyone that's listening. That picture was she is Knowing and it had like a probably a yowie on the front that said tracking the Yowie, which was very cool. So she's also on all on our Instagram and everything like that, so absolutely check her out.
Speaker 3: She's an absolute darling and yeah, really really just amazing stuff that she's done.
Speaker 2: I think it's so cold, it's very very cold. What's her name, please, Jeels, can you spell it for me?
Speaker 3: Your name is Stacey is t A C E y vile r y A l L. And she is a writer and artist from Melbourne. Again, I've I've stuck to Melbourne and all the locals. So yeah, so this is her for the unknowing unknown, Yeah, unknowing Australia. So yeah, so she's got Facebook and Instagram, she's got a little website there, go check this stuff out. Yeah, and supporter, you know, you want to know more about kind of Australian mythology and haunted sites.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a great little it's a great little easine z and easines are not easy to put together, man, they take a bucket load of research and artwork and time and all of the above. So at least go and give her a like and share her stuff on your social That actually means a lot. Like when somebody gets to mention or shares on your social all of your followers and your friends then get to see all of her work. It's a really big deal for small companies. So go ahead and do it. Like anyone that you know that you got, that person is awesome. Share hear it? Shut out? That makes a big difference. Yep, that's really cool. Cool. I've put her details down into the comments of this episode, so if you're looking, go and have a wee squizzy. Hey, well, I'm going to stick in Australia as well, but I'm going to go up to Queensland Queen's Land or is the Queen's Land. So I have got a wonderful lady who kind of freaked me out photos to show you as well. She kind of freaked me out, and I thought she's definitely one for the showcase. So I've been all okay so far, but let's come back to a lady called Sylvia Sullivan. Have you heard of Sylvia Sullivan from? No, it depends on maybe the business if she's attached to it, but not not ringing a bell right now? Wow, she runs a haunted doll museum. Oh, I did not like that. I'm not going to visit, thank you. When I saw this, I was like, holy crap, Holy, oh my god, we've got to showcase her business. It's not okay. So I'm going to introduce you to Sylvia. Is just the one that they had them in the house and then the house got sold. No, potentially, I'm not sure, but she definitely has it in a historical pub. Now, oh cool, we can get and paranormal. It's definitely ghosts in the and there's probably ghosts in the dolls, so you know it's a sandwich and then you drink the sparrots and then perfect. Okay. So Sylvia Sullivan is one of the most distinctive figures in Australian supernatural tourism landscape, not because she sought fame or notoriety, but because she created something so unusual and so personal that it actually drew attention. A full haunted doll museum housed in a historic pub filled with get this, twenty seven thousand dolls. Oh my god, that is like my worst night there. I don't like clowns, but I would take a clown over a freaking doll. So what was she? What's to name? Her name is Sylvia Sullivan? Sylvia Sullivan, and it's literally called the Haunted Doll Museum. It's up in Queensland in a place called Marraboro, Mary Borough Borough. She collected these dolls across years of migration, travel and storytelling. Her museum is one of the largest and most unique doll collections in Australia, and the way she tuned into a sorry turned it into a business demonstrates creativity, persistence, and the entrepreneurial instinct that defines many women led supernatural ventures. In other words, she had a really rough childhood and basically went, screw this, I'm going to be successful. So she came to Australia from Slovakia, where her childhood in her early adulthood was shaped by European folklore, superstitions and long cultural history of dolls and protective objects like tokens and playthings and things like that. Right, they carry family memories. When she moved to Australia, she carried that part of her upbringing with her. She was collecting dolls. That started as a comfort, right, she really loved dolls, and fair enough, I really loved dolls when I was little as well, now that I'm in the paranormal field, to the no, right, we don't do that. I never had dolls.
Speaker 3: I got given one Barbie and I gave it a mohawk the very next day. So I was never brought to the dolls. I was not into dolls. I was not to Disney.
Speaker 2: I was just like, I'm not interested. Oh that is so funny. Well, apparently Sylvia loves them and still loves them because she's got twenty seven thousand of them. So she started collecting dolls as a way of comfort or in a way to you know, collect the memories of her home, hometown and like kind of where she lived and that sort of stuff. But over time, collecting became a passion and probably somewhat of an obsession. After twenty seven thousand, she started searching op shops, which are our second hand shops, markets, online auctions, estate clearances where you get the best stuff and private sellers who collection grew steadily into it reached numbers few people would ever imagine storing. Does this in Junie Juny Maryborough? Yes, okay, it could be Juny Bits and Marraborough So I don't know if Juny's I found her? Yeah, have you got photos because reep? Yeah? Yeah, yeah so some of as sorry bigger pan. Sylvia's turning point came when she and her husband acquired the historic Marraborough Hotel. The building already had the bones of an old world location, creaking floorboards, architectural quirks and we know, like the Australia old Australian pubs, the historical historical ones are so cool, right, most of them have got like gargoyles on them or dragons or pretty amazing kind of crazy stuff going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of Gothic, especially here in Melbourne a lot of Gothic style buildings, and yeah, very really very cool.
Speaker 2: So let's house twenty seven thousand old dolls and this really cool old Gothic style building. So Sylvia recognized immediately that she had a really great opportunity to merge her enormous doll collection with the building's history. Instead of keeping them all boxed away, she decided she would set them up and transform the building into the Haunted Doll Museum. Just so well, this is like literally given me. She's looking at it, going, I know right, I knew you would because we've already been through this on a couple of different like kind of locations where we started looking at like castles, and one of them we looked at we're like, nope, that's a bad room, which like nope, nope, I'm like, oh okay, no, Like this is literally good. Part of Sylvia's business. You can do a guided tour where she leads visitors through themed rooms and she is the history of particular dolls. She does story based experiences where you know the origin of certain dolls and how they came to her and any reported activity associated with them. She does event nights like holidays and special interest groups. She does photography sessions for paranormal teams and curious visitors, which would be so interesting. And she she does a Donathan donation pathway where people send her dolls they no longer want, continuously replenishing her stock and ensuring fresh material for the museum. So I've got some images. I just literally turned off her pictures. Oh my god, Okay, we're good. I love that. So that was a picture of Jacqueline. That's a picture of Alison. And this is a picture of of Sylvia's Dollhals and Sylvia sorry, let me just pop it. Stunning dresses that she has. And you can see this beautiful Victorian style dress you've got she's got. But you can also see how of a lot of other stuff behind her, and you can see the dolls in the little cabinet. It looks really interesting though, although there's bucket loads of dolls in their loved to do this place.
Speaker 3: I would like, Yeah, I would definitely go up with the like black protection all over there formally and every other sort of protection I could possibly find before I go into that house.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yes, there's one dough I found on there. I was like, oh a lot about this one. Let's just take the time to quickly look at this fotus. Can you make that full screen?
Speaker 3: This is the like, oh, it's full screen for you. Okay, it's not showing full screen for me, but that's okay. Hopefully there's full screen. Yeah, it's full screen for everyone.
Speaker 2: Have a look behind. I like the photos behind. Oh there's a clown. Sorry mirror. Oh no, I have no problems with clowns, but I do dislike the dogs. Oh shit, sorry, yeah, me too, a lot of them. There's some pretty wild things in here. And obviously she's holding her little freak baby that she likes to actually create. So she's actually a creator of dogs as well, and she does she takes old dog or she actually uh creates a little kind of weird cryptids and things. So some of the dogs will have spiky ears, or they'll have two heads or you know what is so she's very creative in her weirdness, which we love.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 2: Sorry everyone, Oh my I also look at behind her. Just look at the other ones. Just have a quick squiazie. I'm so sorry everyone. I do like Sylvia a lot that Hello, my lord, I'm so sorry, and this is the last picture I've got. I'm so that Okay, that's all right, here we go. So this is the outside of the pub where she where she Yeah, museum. She is fantastic. So if you ever head up to Queensland to Mary Bara, please go and visit. Let us know how it goes. If you live down the road, did you get haunted, do you get wanted? Did you bring something home? Maybe?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: My lord? So I just wanted to hear that with him because I thought that was really weird. I've never heard of a haunted dollhouse before or a dole museum. I beg your pardon, and that kind of the fact that it was an Australia. I was like, well, you're obviously adding to the list obviously. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that is that's just crazy. Did that make you want to go though? Do you want to go and visit? Actually want to vomit to be honest. Sorry to everyone that's just listening to this as well. If you want to see these photos, you can Google search her, or you can jump onto our YouTube channel and have a wee watch of them, because it's weird man, and they.
Speaker 3: Got theory stuff there as well, just saying furies and haunted.
Speaker 2: But I don't think it's the nicey nicy theory the Disney. There's nothing nice about that stuff at all. And I can imagine the would be a shirtload of paranormal activity going on. Could you just imagine, right, imagine this right walking through that pub that night at night with a torch and the eyes follow you, seven thousand dolls following you. Jesus, No, that's just not that's not okay, No, it's not happy with that at all. Not giving me good happy vibes. Neror sees me too with a spew face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, there's some something going on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's exciting. Some of those dolls need mexicism. I have to take someone from the Catholic church with us. Yeah, like aay gay splash holy water. It just exploses the flames we're living well round here.
Speaker 3: I'm done.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Maris is Dole Island? Yeah, absolutely so, Yes, I haven't looked into Dole Island. Definitely look into that. That is one spooky hell of an island, man, But I don't know, would you go to Dole Island with a couple of hundred or would you go to the haunted Dole Museum with twenty seven thousand.
Speaker 3: Well, that one's closer, which is really annoying, so we'd probably go that one fast.
Speaker 2: It's an astronomical number, like far out man. Yeah, yeah, no, there's there.
Speaker 3: Is quite a lot of stuff going on up in kind of Brisbane, Queensland, and that you know, you've you know, sent me down here. You've got Yaoi's, you've got like UFOs, you've got haunted doll museums.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's the really cool thing is when you start looking into your local area, you're surprised at what you find.
Speaker 2: These little random places pop up and you're like, wow, okay, Like I had no idea that that Sylvia and her museum existed, No me neither. And now I feel because yeah, I feel gutted because when we went to we could have visited there. Yeah. So yeah, but we'll see, Well, we'll definitely do some sort of an adventure over there. I'll make Juliet do it, because I'll make Wrecky, I'll make my son go, oh my god. Yeah, we'll make sip A go Sippers and Brisbane. She can pop up there for us. Oh my god, she would have a night you wouldn't go. She will rock up there and be like nope, yeah she's Catholic. She's amazing. We love her. Do you have any Do you have anyone else that you'd like to showcase? Because I have no. Look, there's so many different women out there. I haven't kind of put up anymore. Just like, honestly, look look throughout Instagram. There are so many women, so many different things.
Speaker 3: You know, We've got raven, We've got you know, different women, especially here in Australia that do many different things. So yeah, I didn't know how much time it would have, but just really showcase these women. Absolutely, yeah, go I got one world, which is no more goals.
Speaker 2: She's over in America, and actually, like we were talking about New Orleans for quite a while when we were talking about fires and stuff, and so I kind of got drawn into this kind of place in New Orleans, and I was like, oh, we haven't really done one in the States, So okay, let's save this for the very cheery on the top, because we do love our American friends, and we've done a lot of women showcase a lot of women in Australia one in the Netherlands. So let's pop over to America and you tell me, Jules, if you've heard of this lady and her business. Her name is Mary in quotation marks bloody Mary Milan. Yes, and she does Bloody Mary's tours, haunted museum and spirit shops in the US. Maybe awesome. So I'm going to read you a little bit about her and give you kind of some ideas, and then I've got some really cool photos of what she does. I really loved her business. It's so structured and laid out website. It's just so good. She's funny. She's really funny. I've seen her talking and stuff like that. Yeah, she's she's very cold. She's very cold. Yeah, So okay. So Mary in quotation marks bloody Mary Milan is one of New Zealand. Is one of New Zealand's We Can't Own Her one of New orleans most recognizable cultural storytellers, known for blending local history, family lineage, and astral ancestry on my God coffee and ancestral traditions into a supernatural business that is uniquely tied to the city she grew up in. Unlike many ghosts tour companies that swoop into New Orleans and market the city as a caricature. Mary is local, She's generational, and she's deeply rooted in the traditions that she teaches. Her authority isn't borrowed. It comes from being raised in New Orleans, shaped by its spiritual landscape and educated in its history long before she turned anything into a business, which I love. I was like, she is a true and true right. Yeah, born and raised in New Orleans, her early life was exposed to like a blend of Catholic religion, Caribbean, Sicilian, Native, and African influenced practices that defined her religion spiritual identity, which I love. She's got a mixture of all of these different ideas that have kind of formed her belief systems. Yeah, She's studied psychology, sociology, and religion, and those are the foundations of her work, always returning to what she learned when she grew up. Respect for the ancestors, the role of community traditions, and the understanding that New a Leens hold centuries worth of layered cultural memory.
Speaker 3: I think that's that with people that work within these industries, you come from so many different backgrounds. You don't You're not just kind of focused on one thing. You know, You've got different different things influence. You're thinking, there's so much influence, but learning and you know, and the way you kind of absorb stuff and yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah yeah, and it really changes. It changes your paradigm. Right, when systems are altered, it changes the paradigm that you learn. So Mary officially launched Bloody Mary's Tours as a way to offer something new a leens was missing. Locally run supernatural tours grounded in real history and cultural aspect uses to follow the mass market ghost to a model which we know is prevalent in New Orleans and other types of areas like that as well. She relies sorry that relies on scripted performances, exaggerated legends, or horror movie storytelling, and instead she craft she crafts tours that highlight the anthropology, the migration, and the community heritage built behind each location. Her tours cover historic hauntings, She goes into burial traditions, She goes into Creole and Voodoo cultural history, community rituals, and then listen on accounts that are part of her local oral history as well. Storyteller yeah, which I love. She goes into cemeteries, neighbor walks, neighborhood walks, and she's also just addedvan tours, which is really cool. She does voodoo education accessions and sester work sorry, ancestor work workshops, and private spiritual consoleations. She's also developed a signature experience that blends folklore education with cultural literacy, so she teaches visitors about altars, ritual objects, historical figures, and the lived traditions of local people. Absolutely love it. She's also just added a spirit shop, which is essentially drink, which I love. And the museum is housed in a nineteenth century building associated with documentary historical events and all of that sort of stuff. Obviously it has to be something that has a bucket load of history attached to it, right. The museum has, oh gosh, all sorts of bits and pieces in there, including jewelry, including books, candles, you can buy yourself a whole heap of herbs and alter supplies as well, and then obviously you can go into the spirit Shop and have yourself a good old time in there. I just think she's so so cool. I really can't wait to kind of get down to New Orleans because that's definitely on our back list, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: And so you haven't been to her website, jump on there. I'm going to drop it into the into the chat now or Bloody Mary tours in New Orleans and and go give her a like and go and support her and everything else. And if you're heading down to New Orleans, go and pop down there and let us know how it goes, because you know, sometimes the reviews aren't truthful and we want to know kind of what what is it actually like? It looks pretty amazing, I think, I think the reviews she's she's pretty cool. Yeah, yeah, yeah, she seems to be. Is she only on TikTok. She doesn't have Instagram or anything like that. I have no idea have a Sylvia.
Speaker 1: I know she does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's got Instagram and face Book and Twitter, pintring so everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's got a bit of everything. So that would be very cool.
Speaker 6: So she was my last one because I was like Voodoo all of the Yeah, and that that would be it'd be very cool to get her on to talk about that whole because that's something that we haven't really covered, you know, because it's not a it's not a big thing down here for us, So.
Speaker 3: Speaking to somebody about that would be really cool. So apparently you can go and do voodoo dolls, making dolls for there.
Speaker 2: We used to have a little voodoo dolls, were a couple of those. Actually, Yeah, she'd be really interesting to have a conversation with. Maybe will invite join us in some dungeon talk. That would be very cool. I would like to. And that's it, you know, Like I think, if you ever want to go and find information, it's always important to go to the source, right or somebody that knows the source. It would be ridiculous of us to try and learn what voodoo looks like and all of these other sort of practices, these cultural practices. When I'm New Zealand talking to another New Zealander, that would be right, Like, yeah, that person might know, but doesn't mean that they have these these ancestral connections. And that's what you want, that ancestral energetic connection down through the generations. And that's why when you speak to a multi person, when you speak to a Native American person, when you speak to an Aboriginal person, you're getting those levels of generational connection. Right of those ancestry, ancestral connection, and that's what you wanting, the good stuff. Yeah, and she looks real crazy, so she's like, she's like, oh yeah, yeah, some photos, Hang on mate, I'm so useless with the photo thing at the moment to know. I'm so sorry. I'm just a little bit slow on the whole uptake thing, I think. But do you know what it is. I think it's just because I haven't had any coffee. I'm trying to be behaved, so I know, well, behaved better at English today. This is Mary doing one of her sessions. So you can see everyone looking and she's doing a reading of some sort yeap, So she looks lovely. There a bit of weird eyeshine in the back that could be a demon. I thought this was quite some sort of hoodoo voodoo ritual thing going on for going on. So here she is just sitting on a stump outside obviously with some sort of ritual and some sort of head piece on which looks like it has feathers and it's got a bone around her neck and things like that. But she looks pretty interesting and cool and have my last image. Thanks for listening and washing I appreciate it. Is this beautiful black and white portrait of Mary leaning over a couch looking with sultry eyes into the camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, she looks like she would be a very fun, fun person. So her Instagram is called Bloody Mary Nola. So b l o O d y m A R y O l A Bloody Mary Nola on Instagram, So look her up. She has got some really cool pictures on there, and yeah, just really cool. Just kind of connect up with these women and stuff and like follow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, And if you're not on our social media, get over there and like and follow us and share us. And if you haven't subscribed to this channel yet, do it now. Yeah, trouble makers, get in it. And if you're listening to this on Cult of Conspiracy, get your butt over to YouTube.
Speaker 1: Do it.
Speaker 2: Don't just leave silly comments and support us. We are also a small business. We're hoping to be a bigger business at some point. We've got lots of things coming, like Juliet said, but right now we are small and we need support as well, So get your butts over there. Juels, have you got anyone else to showcase this fun day? I do not.
Speaker 3: I would just like to remind you about coral An Lee and how amazing she is with her little visions stuff here, and also the amazing Katie Hollywood.
Speaker 2: That's terrible because I don't know there. We gone, yeah, yeah, yeah, so check them out. Go into the links. You'll find their stuff there. Go and check them out, go see this stuff. And you know, like we said, like support.
Speaker 3: Them and just go, hey, were about you and you're amazing and them love because a long way, right, goes a long way.
Speaker 2: When somebody messages us and goes, we love what you're doing, we go, oh my god, we'll keep going.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, and it always what happens like at the point where we're just like, oh my god, So yeah, I've had enough.
Speaker 2: We've had enough year. There's too much going on, and you know, everybody gets like that, and it's very cool. It's very very cool. And our mirs says, I will join when my identity theft is cleared up. Girl, you take time, please miss it. Message us when you're ready, send us an email when you're ready, and I will make sure that we sort it out right. I hook you up. Yeah, I do the membership stuff, so just send it to me and I will make sure that that is locked and loaded. I have so been through that about two years ago and as shit. So yeah, yeah, We'll just sought you out, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen. You have been truly amazing, truly truly. We did a little announcement here. I'm going to do an announcement again right now. On the first week of December, we are going to be joined for an exclusive members only Q and A Encryptidwomensociety dot Com. All you have to do is become truth Seeker because we have the most amazing host of Expedition X joining us, the amazing Heathermo. She is coming on to answer all of our questions that Juliet said she has a bucket load. I have questions. There are questions in my brain. I have a lot of questions for Heather as well. I cannot wait. She does not do these exclusives. I haven't seen her on any other shows because she was kind of a little bit secretive and wasn't sure she was allowed to. But she's been given the green light, She's got the go ahead and she is going to come and join our members VIP, exclusive Q and A with us. So if you want to come and ask her some questions, get real time answers. Everything's on the table. You have to join Cryptied Women's Society. All you have to do is become a truth Seekert member at Cryptidwomensociety dot com and then you're in. You can come and join that Q and A and alongside Heather, we have some of the most amazing the guests that are coming through our shadow Talk interviews. And in fact, in two days I'm talking to Scott from a Mysterious planet who has done all the disclosure stuff. He was at all those congressional hearings. I cannot wait to talk to him. And then the next day we have Animal from the expedition, the expedition files. He's going to talk to us about paranormal diving.
Speaker 3: Oh insane, Yeah, the I mean this is this is kind of pretty much something new that we've leared.
Speaker 2: Isn't it this year? Is that you can go dive do paranormal diving. Like how insane is that? That's the two scariest things ever, being in deep ocean water and seeing ghosts.
Speaker 3: What I know, ghost shark, ghost shark? Yeah, you become my god, is it a ghost shark?
Speaker 2: Or is it a ghost? So many questions I don't know. Just two of our interviews coming up. Plus here the Amaro co host of Expedition X is coming up, and we have numerous other interviews. So join, join, Join, subscribe, subscribe, subscribe. I can't say that three times fast. And thank you for everyone that already has You are truly amazing. We love our community and we love y'all who have come to join us. And if you ever want to come to New Zealand or Australia, we will accommodate you. We shall, and we will take you out and we will show you spirits. We're taking them to the pub. Wow, I don't know. We'll take you and paranormal investigation. We can show you fairy caterpillars that will kill you. We'll just take you on an expedition everything that could kill you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And look, no doubt you're going to see a drop beer, no doubt.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely, drop beers. They're pretty bad coming into summer. So the drop beers are coming out, so.
Speaker 2: Snake said the other one. Snakes, Yeah, not to be trusted. No, I tell you what. Just bypass Australia and come to New Zealand. It's fine's at home. It's way way, way safer. We've only got a I don't know, We've only got like Moiho here, Bigfoot. We've got some tunny fars in the ocean, giant wetters. They're really cool, like, yeah, they're cold spider things. They're pretty choice. Yeah and yeah, yeah they won't hurt. They'll be fine. You'll be fine. Right, We're going to leave you all to it. We love your work. We hope you enjoyed that. Yeah, thanks everyone, Thanks Juliet, it was lovely. He you. Yes.
Speaker 3: And like we said, if you have any local businesses, and especially women run businesses, chuck them in our lenks.
Speaker 2: Let people let us know about them. We would love Or you're doing your business, let us know. We would love to support you. And yeah, come and tell us about your business.
Speaker 3: We'd love to know anything within the supernatural UFO, ancient city, anything like that.
Speaker 2: That is kind of where we're at, so let us know. Exciting time. And on that note, we're out eas Okay, bye, We're just gonna wait, guys, we'll wait for it to finish. Boom. Check out why are you singing porn music? And now there's a yitty and underwear and the screen. Oh my god, oh whoa whoa show us the butt, good ma butt, Oh my gosh. And he's got real teeth, which is really weird. Look him from it's pretty cool. He's very curl. He's made it to the screen. We're out of here. Everyone's saying goodbye bye.
Speaker 1: A woman's Society walking in the shadows. The Cult Edition