Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there. I was done. I wasn't dealing with them.
Speaker 2: The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me.
Speaker 3: Away the quickest.
Speaker 1: When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us. And one of the things I remember the most, where the eyes were glowing red. I see an orb of light.
Speaker 2: It is just circling these steps like it is waiting for me.
Speaker 1: And he begins to tell them that he saw UFO. They're basically like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 2: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw.
Speaker 1: The top of the muzzle, nose and the eyes. As soon as I made eye contact with this thing, it don't like death.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to tenfoil Teals. I'm your host Brandon Wright. On tonight's episode, We're gonna be joined by my guest Mike. Mike reached out to me recently about coming onto the show to talk a little bit about some of the artifacts that they've been finding down in Mexico and South America, areas little alien type carvings or whatever they've been digging out of the ground. Some of these buried caves and everything else. So it's definitely something that really piqued my interest. Gives me that old uh Indiana Jones tomb raider type vibe, so definitely want to get him on here and talk with him a little bit about it before we bring him on. Though. You've ever had an experience and you'd like to be on an episode of ten Foil Tels, you can go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section, or you can send me an email that is Tenfoil Tales Podcast at gmail dot com. Either way will work, so make sure to reach out to me. We'll get some schedule for a future episode. You would like to help the podcast out, please continue to share it around wherever you listen to it at just make sure to share it if you're on YouTube, share the videos. You can also help out by leaving a five star ratiing and review wherever you listen to Timfoiltels at just a little click and it helps out with the podcast. You can also become a member of the Patreon show your support on there. You can find all that information for that in the show notes, and make sure to check me out on all the social media's Facebook, Instagram X follow along. We're gonna go ahead now and bring Mike on. Really looking forward to talking with him. I hope you guys enjoy our conversation. So sit back, relax, enjoyed the show. Like, take this time to welcome my guest to I'm Mike. Thanks for coming on here and talking to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a business owner from Washington State, and you know, I've been interested in theology and different history things that have happened over the years. It's always been a fascination. I watched, you know, the History Channel a lot and stuff like that, and so that what got me into this was a good friend of mine. He collects rocks and minerals as well, and so do I. I've collected crystals, my wife cuts opals. So we were no stranger to the rock and mineral scene and going to the shows. And a good friend of mine went down to Tucson, jam and he grabbed a couple of pieces that were carvings that he wanted to show me. And when he got back, he showed him to me and said that there was an archaeologist that claimed that he dug these out of the ground and that they were ten thousand years old, and I laughed really hard at him. I didn't believe it at all, and I actually bet him money that I could prove it wrong. You know, I thought I could call a couple of people and verify real easy that these items were you know, modern fakes, you know, And so I started on that process, and five years later now I've done an extensive amount of research on this topic and met with over thirty different families, with about five different places in Mexico that they've found these pieces and documented these pieces from primarily the two places that I've researched and wrote books on our Toula Hildalgo and Away those Steelisco and they're about six hours apart from each other. And that was really what started me, is I didn't know that there was you know, I'd never seen anything like this. First of all, I asked my buddy when he showed me, He's but who's doing this? You know? This is pretty good work, I said, And I collected carvings and whatnot for years and never seen anything like this, And so yeah, here we are. Now I've got three books, and we're prepping to launch our first documentary on the topic, and I still passionately research it. I know that, you know, just like anything with money, like Rolexes or you know, Louis Baton Han bigs, there's going to be fakes and there's going to be real ones, just like the Naska mummies. You know, they claim that they were all faked because there was a fake one. But now I just saw here a couple of days ago that the United States Congress is actually a part of a research group now that is studying these bodies. So it's really interesting to see that unfold kind of in parallel to this with what we're researching, because the beings and the things that we're seeing are very very similar, if not the same entity type. I guess, I don't want to a non humanoid biological specimen. I guess is the proper name for it.
Speaker 2: I know there's a very lucrative market when it comes to things like this, and as you kind of mentioned, there are a lot of fakes out there, like replicas and everything else. Oh yeah, so it's almost buyer beware sometimes when you get into things like this, because if you don't know what you're looking for. It's you might be paying a lot of money for something that someone just made and their girl.
Speaker 1: Yep, one hundred percent. I've bought in fakes. I know people who have bought in fakes. The great part is is owning these pieces and seeing the differences, and over the years you start to make comparisons and see similarities and styles, and you know, hear these lackluster stories that never amount to anything. I, Oh, we found another cave, you know, that was always what we were, Oh we found a cave, or oh we did this, and never have any pictures. I mean these things. If I was to pull something like this out of the ground, I would have my camera phone out, like, you know, splashing as many as I could, because I would be so astonished. So the fact that you know a lot of these guys didn't have anything to back their claims was really a I didn't think it was real, you know. And and then I actually made a claim against somebody down there and called him a liar because he said that he had footage and he refused to show me on a piece that was really important because we found that there was glass in it, and we didn't really buy that they had glass at this point in time if it's real, And so I call him out on social media, and so he goes and rents a bunch of equipment, some gprs, GEO radars and goes to where they'd filmed a documentary and they made a documentary on this from Gen six Productions. Steve Quail produced it about two years ago and it's about four and a half hours long of just digging and going over some of the vines that they found in these places. But again it's just holes in the ground, and it wasn't enough to truly make me a believer knowing that someone could go out there and probably bury that, you know. And then all of a sudden, after I called this guy out, they had gotten this equipment, went onto the corn farmer's property, which is a piece of property that butts up right the back of it to the World Heritage Site of Tula Hill Dalgo or Tula b where there's the flat topped pyramid they have the Atlantean statues on the top. They're quite famous. You've probably seen them, I would imagine, but this is literally about fifteen hundred meters that they start doing these scans on the ground on this private property, and they found some anomalies and started digging and inevitably this and this is fully documented on our website. You can watch this, you know, them digging in a fourteen foot hole and then all of a sudden, this whole wall caves in and a hole opens up, and it's a cave system that has petroglyphs and things. I mean, this is at the sixteen foot dig level. And for me, that was really a point where I stepped back and said, whoa, there's no way that these guys carved out this bedrock and buried this sixteen feet in the ground to pull out a few pieces like this, and they pulled out like hundreds of pieces. So the cost to bury this and to do this project would be I mean fifty grand I would guess at least or more. It took him six months to unbury this. I mean every day they would bring new pictures and videos. You know, on my social media as you can follow and see that, you know, we've been posting this. There's hundreds of videos that over the last five years of the progress of these and now they found three cave systems total and just full of the same type of symbology and carvings that we find on these pieces that we questioned for a long.
Speaker 2: Time, do you happen to know offhand, like when you're when they find these things or whatever, what like where they originated from, like how old they are and like what tribes or what people they were from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we we've gotten carbon dates. Scott Waltar he's the host of America on Earth. He did a lot of the work with Mark Russell, who's an archaeologist. Mark Russell was the archaeologist that talked to my friend down there in Tucson, and those guys did a back in twenty nineteen where they carbon dated a bunch of these pieces and found dates from from ten to twenty thousand years ago. And these were consistently coming up. But it was an adhesive that they were testing, which is the glue that they used to put the inlays. And you know some of the pieces are mosaics, so there's lots of little stones put together, and so that was what they were testing. Well, Scott Waltord had a pipe that had reson in it, and he's like, well, there's got to be organic material in that, and so he sent it off to the lab and waits around for like six months. Finally he contacts the owner of the lab, saying, what's up with my test? I called on this and called on this, and a few days later the guy calls him back and says, I got your results for you. Don't ever send anything like this to my lab ever again. And yeah, Scott never got renewed for America on Earth, likely because of this show that he produced with Mark on this and this topic seems to definitely be covered up the years, you know, ten to twenty thousand kind of correlates with the younger, dry ass second little ice age thing that we went through and can see a lot of die offs in species, which is an interesting concept. And you know, relation to this and what it's showing makes you wonder. You know, as far as the tribes, you know, Olmec and Mayan go back five thousand years, but I guess that's being pushed now. In Peru there's a pyramid complex where they found some leather. I believe that was dating around eight thousand years ago. But as far as any tribes, this is five thousand years before the documented Mayan and much older than the Olmec and as far as you know, if you go to like go Beckley Tepee or Karen Teppe and Turkey, you'll find dates that are consistent with this thirteen thousand years And it looks like they had a fairly advanced stone working civilization because of the pillars and the way the carvings are erected there, which only plays into a logic that this could be a reality as well. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Now, how did you come about like with this, Like how did you get involved into it? I know you kind of mentioned you've been interested in it, but like how did you actually like fall into this whole type of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean, like I said, I wanted to prove my buddy wrong because I just thought he was, I mean, chasing a fairy tale here. You know, I said, if this was on, if this was real, this would be all over the news. This is the biggest finding sense sliced bread. You know, this would have to be on the news, and and I just didn't believe it. So I think, you know, when I worked with Linda Wollnow, when I started working with Scott and talking to some of these people's and then they started doing the documentary, that's What really sunk me in is just chasing this truth. I guess it started out with disbelief and now I just gosh, I'm almost sold on it, you know. I mean, there's there's parts of it. I'm I would I would definitely bet that there's a truth to the story and that you know, if they are mass producing these pieces in some ways, it's definitely replicating something that's real. And that's that. The petroglyphs are proof of that in my point, you know, or or the old resin and the bones and stuff like that that have been carbondated as well. We found daggers and certain bones that have been fastened to obsidian for like blades and knives, and those bones have been tested in the same age ranges as the other pieces. We also have pieces that we've tested for age that have the adhesive and that also have ceramic cores. They fastened the mosaic tiles to the ceramics and so like. Pieces like that are giving us two dates, and some of those are within one hundred years of each other.
Speaker 2: It's strange a lot of just from some of the things I've looked at and which you had sent me or whatever, and I was watching that, like, it's very interesting, and I've been a big fan of Ancient Aliens ever since that show started, what fifteen something years ago at this point, and it's always got me interested in the whole aspect to it. But at the same time, it's like, I don't know how if we were to believe the ancient civilization made the pyramids, or they made some of these things like the baby, the BiblioTech he or whatever it is, where the some of the things are so precisely cut that we couldn't even do it with like modern saws. How do you wrap your brain around something like that in the aspect of if they did this hundreds to thousands of years ago and we can't even do it with the technology that we have today, Like how do you explain that? And they're like, oh, it just took them a long time, and like science explains it, but it makes it even more confusing. It sounds more unbelievable in that sense.
Speaker 1: So it's like, but especially the Pyramids and the foundation work that's underneath of them, that's like just it's mind boggling, really how much weight that that foundation supports during earthquakes, And somehow it's still there.
Speaker 2: You know, they wouldn't have never understood earthquakes, you wouldn't think, and how to calculate for all that, plus how to hold up all the way because each one of those megalithic blocks is tons upon tons like, so there's so much weight, not to mention the way it was designed for all the chambers and everything else through there. How did I'm not saying it's not possible that humans did it, but it's like that was some very high tech engineering they had going on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, if you look at the story of the Ananaki in the qnaiform tablets at the British Museum or in some of like Zacharaia's Sitchen's work, which I mean it's kind of maybe fairy taled in some aspects because of assumptions, but at least based off the right concepts. Mean, some of it's spot on with what you read in the British Museum, But nonetheless that story and those those Anonachi beings translate into this stuff. In Mexico heavily we find the same symbology, the same beings as well as the same beings. In Egypt we found you know, Thoth and Osiris, Orus decment. We found raw tons of these depictions, the all seeing eyes everywhere on these things, and and so it's really interesting to see the correlation between Egypt and and you know Sumeria or or Mexico like that. How these all could be connected is bizarre, other than we have the pyramids in these locations as well, not so much in the Sumerian area, but they had the ziggorots, and you know in the in the tablets and stuff, it talks about those and being like some sort of u you know, possibly portals or space ports. And so that type of logic in terms of an advanced civilization at that time does exist in our ancient text, even the Bible. If you look at the Old Testament, it's not detailed very heavily, but there's definitely a tale of some sort of uprising that was extinguished based on the flood stories, and that translates to Gilgamesh as well in the epic there.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's always a flood story throughout different civilizations. There's always talk of a different type of scenario. And to look at it not from a religious aspect, from like more of a scientific aspect. If you think that the world the ice age or whatever was ending, and the waters were melted, like the polar caps or whatever. They were melting, so the waters were rising. I wonder if some of those flood stories were not from something to do with that, like, yeah, the water's coming up from that, because it would have to have been a global blood. Yes, that's the only thing I could think about, is like.
Speaker 1: Or commet fragments. You know, there's the story and and these these pieces from a whaloes depict a solar system, and and there's an extra planet in there being hit often. I mean, it depicts Jupiter with the lines, it depicts Saturn with the rings, and and all the correct numbers from each other and in order. And and what's interesting is that they show this planet well in the in the Ananachi tablets there it talks about this planet Tiamat, which was was destroyed by Mardoc and uh he was the son of Anche. So it's really an interesting thing to see that possibly this planet could have been destroyed and that could be why we have our moon and some of the irrationally placed things like like Mars, for instance, has this massive scar on the surface. I mean, that's evidence in itself that this planet came into contact with something pretty significant at some point, and uh and the atmosphere is very bizarre and how things happened there, so that that could very well be a reaction of that too. Same with Venus and the you know, completely gassed out atmosphere and something obviously happened and uh so that that could could could be what caused this, and and it would correlate with the anonachy texts, and these pieces definitely correlate with those as well.
Speaker 2: I think, like for me, when it comes to the story of the Anonochy and everything else, to me, it sounds more plausible than basic evolution. And I know that might it might make it might make some people roll their eyes or anything like that. But at the same time, it's like, if you look at us in the grand scheme of evolution, we've only been here a microscopic amount of time, and look how much we've evolved in such a small amount of time compared to everything else. It's almost as if we were manufactured.
Speaker 1: To be this way, and we inherit this earth. Yes, like we're the apex somehow, but we have been forever, Like there's been lots of dinosaurs and all these other species that we see in the fossil record. Same with other you know, like the different species of Homo Homo erectus and and the Neanderthals and all these different things that have evolved. What's interesting with the pieces that we're finding is we see the DNA strand pretty commonly. There's actually a symbol in Egypt that's the the you know, same looking strand at DNA almost and we see them with with weird like surgery type scenes Anubis and thought standing over these these beds with with alien looking beings, sometimes with different animals, and like it's almost as if they were manufacturing, like you said, or doing this to to do this genetic manipulation, and we're kind of the product and result. Like like if you were to have a farm and you were to plant a bunch of seeds and you found the one fruit that was the juiciest and the sweetest, so you take her and you take her seeds and get rid of all the other ones and give her the land. Well, that might be why we inherit the earth.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. I know some people think, by the way, we are just one of these I want to say, seed factories or whatever, like they think that we've been engineered for this planet. They think these other beings go to other planets too, to the same thing. Like we're just all part of this mass. I don't know what they the proper term would be, but like they just they're going around like manufacturing different civilizations based off from their own selfs. Yeah, we just have to be the one here for Earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and and and this this, this whole thing I think comes up in the Ananochy town. That's where they manufactured the Adamu they called it. And it took the Gallop seven hundred and fifty years to get the genetics stabilized. And so it's interesting to see that, you know, maybe that was in you know, some of these religious texts that says, you know that there was an uprising of things that weren't good and then you know, we came along and that was like the divine intervention of saving us maybe from ourselves, and so that might be you know, we maybe you were created as slave species, like it says in the Anonochy tablets, but there may have actually been some sort of divine intervention that gave us freedom in terms of at least not being stuck in the minds all the time, like there's some governing. And what's interesting with that is how the king's list works. In Sumeria. You have this two hundred and fifty thousand year old kings list with all these kings that reigned over for all these years, and then all of a sudden, it's stops. Well why did it stop? Maybe that was the divine intervention. I mean, some people think it's Jesus or whoever you believe in. I'm not going to try to get religious here, but nonetheless, this this intervention of change, it seems to have occurred. And two hundred and fifty thousand years ago is when we see the Y chromosome mutate, and that mutation has been ran in terms of the odds of it happening again. And this is the one that gave us all of our intelligence and changed the size of our All these things happened in relation to this, to this Y chromosome mutation, and so the chances of it happening again were like triple impossible odds, you know, five to the five hundred or whatever it is. I don't know what the number is, but it was a ridiculous number. So it's you know, when you see the genetic manipulation on these pieces, it would make, like you say, a lot of sense that that story is rather than random evolution of these crazy odd things.
Speaker 2: You know, it just to me scientifically like evolution to explain us just doesn't seem. I feel like we've evolved way too fast compared to everything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, our DNA is is changing and rapidly migrating faster than any other species on the planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just like our intelligence from being able to we're literally having a conversation across the country here, thousands of miles apart, and we've just evolved that technology within the last say one hundred years, We've been able to do stuff like this. Just think from like we are able to travel through into space. Now we can go to the moon, where we can like all these other things that we supposedly can do. It's just crazy to think because if you look at every other type of species on this planet, they're nothing like us.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, the DNA is super similar in many cases, even the pig and the rat or very close to our DNA, more so than even I believe even a lot of monkeys, which is kind of crazy. You know, you think we look mostly like these guys. Why wouldn't our DNA be as close to the chimps as it is to these others. And that's it's interesting, you know, at the minimum, we definitely don't understand half of it.
Speaker 2: That's why we use fetal pigs in school when we had to do like dissections or whatever, because they were so close with humans.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: So I've always thought that was funny too, that everyone says we've evolved from primates in the Great Apes or whatever. But yeah, the pig is very similar to us. Yeah, so that's strange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. What's interesting too with these pieces that we're seeing is you know, you've got all these UFOs and they do cattle mutilations and abduction, and this is the common story across the map for for a long time. I mean for decades, if not hundreds of years. I can't I'm not sure exactly how far back it goes, but I know into the seventies, gosh, you know. So, so you see on these pieces a lot of the stuff that you would see in the Sumerio and Egypt where they worshiped the cow and the cow with the special head piece on and you know that that sort of thing. But we also see some of the pieces where they're there, there's like literally like tractor beams coming down from the ships to cows, and so we wonder if this this race or this being maybe closely related to the cow kind of like we're closely related to the pig in terms of are they harvesting the genetics or something of that nature. But it seems as if they had knowledge of this when they made these pieces, which is blows my mind.
Speaker 2: Now, something like that to me, were cows native to the area or are they something that were like brought over, because that would be something that you'd have to really think about, because if the cows weren't native to here, how are they making carvings of a cow?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, and I would imagine, Yeah, it's a good point, but I'm pretty positive that they are. I mean, I know the ox is native to Mexico for sure. I mean, I can I can put that as a proof. And that's very very similar to a cow at least. Yeah, I'm not sure. I'd have to look that up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm not familiar with it or I brought out like I don't remember if horses were native to like North America, if they were only brought over here that.
Speaker 1: I don't think they were. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they were brought over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you out west you have wild horses and everything, like the styles out running around. But they were never I think they were just brought over here with loose Yeah they were. They got loose and they bred and they went off on their own. I know we had bison whist Oh. Yeah, they've almost become extinct because of over hunting and everything else in the early nineteen hundred, eighteen hundred and nineteen hundreds. But you know, that was just something I was thinking about when you mentioned that. I was like, I wonder if there was already cattle here prior to that, because otherwise it would be U. Yeah, it'd be one of those things where I'd kind of be hesitant about.
Speaker 1: I've done this with every gemstone that we found, I've made sure and I've got a gemologist that I work with, and so we go through all these gems and microscope and try to dissect where they came from, and you know, the minds that possibly produced it, and with the bandings and the different saturations and you know, all these different things you can you can kind of do that as a detour, and we haven't found anything out of consistence outside of you know, stuff from South America like the Guatemala and stuff from you jade and things. So there's definitely trade routes between. But we also see the pyramids all the way through South America, so it's likely that they had different settlements or things if they were the pyramid builders.
Speaker 2: That's the other thing I've always liked to talk about is it's strange that you have thousands of miles separating oceans separating, yet there was pyramids in Egypt, There's pyramids in South America. I think there's pyramids in China. Yeah, these ancient civilizations were all building pyramids. How do they learn and why were they like if they're spread out there there's no communication and no knowledge or whatever, it's weird that they all evolved to build the same type of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, communication is a really big one. I think that you know, we have wireless communication and all this wireless things. There's pieces that we found that showed depictions of pyramids with beams coming out the point at the top. We found numerous pyramids with intricate carvings of you know, all kinds of different things, similar to the ben Bend stones found in Egypt with the same you know, double winged or the double Yeah, I think it's the double winged with the sun disk and whatnot. So it's it's you know, and the other thing too, that that you mentioned, you know how there's this this separation that was actually one of the things, the fact that those pyramids kind of align similarly to Orion's belt that you see there, you know, in the Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico and then the Great Pyramid there in Egypt or the complex there. But those three pyramids sit in that same type of formation, which I mean could be an accident. You know, some people, like I think I heard Flint Dribble will say that it was because that you know, those were the brightest stars in the sky at the time or something of that nature. But but but still to it to align your your large pyramids to that, especially if they are claiming that they're tombs for what, you know, that's that's an extensive amount of survey and work that had to go in to construct that like that, let alone in the middle of the desert or the jungle. You know, yeah, no one would want to tackle that project today.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that that's the one thing I've always growing up as a kid, I always wanted to be We mentioned her like Indiana generally want to be an archaeologist. I want to go out there and find all these things and do all these crazy things. But like, barely my exploration is out here on a computer at the moment. So I don't get that I don't get to live.
Speaker 1: Out the archaeologist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't get to live out that adventure. But I've always been fascinated by it. So it's when you reached out to them, I was like, yeah, I definitely want to talk about stuff like this because this has always been one of my fascinations, even as a kid. Is like, I've just always been fascinated with the type of this type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Same no, very much so, and especially with Egypt. You know. We'd go to the bookstores when I was four and five years old and my mom would say, oh, what kind of book should take me? Over to the kids section, and I would ask for Egypt books, like I want to see the symbols, I want to see the artifacts. That's what I wanted to see when I was a little kid. I was so fascinated by it. So to be in this position now completely left field. I mean, my businesses have nothing to do with this at all. My family and friends, I thank them dearly for sticking with me because this is such a left turn. But you know, it's kind of a blessing too because people know me, and I've you know, established what people understand, so when I come to them with something like this, it's definitely not what they would expect from me, you know, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for me, it's I've always been the word person in my families and friends or whatever, so that what I do now is not really outside the realm of abnormal for me.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I just never bought into it. I guess I just never bought into aliens and that type of thing. So for me to to, you know, chase this like this, it definitely was out of the norm. Yeah, but yeah, I'm used to it. You know, you got to have thick skin if you want to do something different, and that's something with music, and you know, I'm a musician to play the synthesizer, Yeah, so I realized quickly with the synthesizer. That this was not a you know, very at the time, it wasn't a very popular instrument, and now now it's actually, you know, it is really popular. But at the time, so it's just it's you know, you've got to chase your dreams and go with what you feel. And I think a lot of people maybe don't do that because they're afraid of that, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you said you've written a couple of books. Would you like to talk a little bit about them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely. So we've documented two different places, primarily, which is Tula Hildalgo and a Wailos Dlisco, And so I wrote a book for each place. You know, it categorizes their their full size eight and a half by eleven halfbacks full of pictures. I'm a professional photographer and so I did all the photography work of these, you know, macro shots sixty megapixel, the best quality I could possibly give with the best glass. And I really wanted to show these pieces for what they were, and so we've cataloged and wrote up quite a bit of information. We've published our carbon dates in some of the books, as well as the petroglyphs and the digs and all of that sort of thing. And so yeah, the first two books there are a Weilos and Tula, and then I wrote a third book called Anonaki The Alien Atlantis meso American Connection. And it wasn't at first when we've seen some Egyptian themed pieces, but we really didn't know what to make of it. And then we started to see a lot of the Anonachi stuff coming out of Tula and things that even resembled like Greek mythology Poseidon and Zeus type of thing, I mean, very very interesting things to be seeing expressed in a much different way than what we see the Greeks or the Romans to express it, but still the same same story with with the same type of logic. And so I really wanted to paint that connection because as you go all over the world here you find this this type of connection, and and you find it, you know, in in Hawaii with the tiki or the dogon people in Africa, you know. So it's it's really an interesting thing to see that that this may have been a global spanning species or or or you know, a group of entities whatever they are. I don't know if it's even a physical entity at this point. Or if they're light beings. It's it's hard to say because the pieces. Sometimes it's shows them with legs, sometimes it shows them with like angel wings. Other times it shows them with no body. They have like a serpent like they're like they're a snake or a serpent or an eel in the water. And then and then a lot of aquatic depictions as well, with gills and like I said, the tridents and stuff that you would see for Poseidon or talks of atlantis. So I definitely find these connections very very heavily in this area, and.
Speaker 2: It might be right, Yeah, I've wondered. Even like with ancient Egypt, they had a lot of different depictions of animal headed humanoids. You had your nobuses, you had uh I forget what the one with the bird looking head was called the Yeah, And when you go back into like the Samerian stuff, a lot of their depictions, I don't know if they had like the animal heads, but they had a lot of like the really tall bearded winged depictions too.
Speaker 1: They did have the mixtures and the talk of it, a lot too, of scorpions with human heads and all kinds of different things like ishtar had sticks or something scorpions that guarded her gate and they had the heads of man, and they had the cow with the wings and the man head. Yeah, so it's common. But you also see that in Native America as well, with like the Lakota tribe and different tribes. You hear about the eagle headed man or the eagle headed man that walked around and then and then you hear about the feathered serpent and ctsa quattle in Mexico and down in South America and a feathered serpent. Well, you got to really ask yourself what that means. And when we see these pieces, as I was just explaining, some of them have angel looking wings and a serpent tail and so well fether's servants, you know, could this be related to that as well? And we see a lot of depictions of cats quads on these pieces as well, so we think it's definitely a same.
Speaker 2: I've storied, I've seen stuff about that linking it to being a dragon. Yeah. I'm not sure if dragons were a real thing or not. I'm not even sure that a lot of things I talk about on the sure real or not.
Speaker 1: But I'll give you one to chew one on that. So oh, yeah, sorry, No, you're fine.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna say, like, but that's always something that's always been interesting, Like I'd like to think there were dragons, would be pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they very well could be. To start off, to say that they found a corpse or a fossilized remains of an entire dragon over in China, and this is the last year, I believe if you Google you'll find it. It's it's absolutely breathtaking to see. I didn't hear it on the news, but it's it's a verified, verified dig. So that being said, if you look at the Catechists, the symbol there for alchemy and pharmacy that's everywhere. It's got the staff with the two serpents going up and the two wings at the top. Well that that symbol might very well be the two sons of God and Genesis he talks about and they talk about the sons of God coming and having their way with the woman of man, and so we we we believe that there's a possibility that those sons of God are actually the sons of the primordial dragon. And if you go into the story of Michael and Satan, you know Michael pushes the red dragon satan from heaven with God's permission. Well, in the Anonachi beliefs, the primordial dragon is the creator of all, and so you hear primordial dragon there, and then you go to like the Hebrew language and look up with the with the Adam codman, and that's the primordial man. And so it's interesting they call it Jesus the a i'm cod moan because he's the primordial man. So is it because he was the you know, son of a primordial dragon and it embed his soul into a man and then died and then that now that's a fixed genetic together when he ascended, and that's what the atom cod moon is or what they refer to as the Adom cod moan. And so it's really interesting to see that trickle down through and how much influence like Moses, how the serpents fight, you know over him, and same with the Garden of Eden and the fact they call it a garden going back to my earlier metaphor there with with you know, finding the good seeds. But the fact they call it a garden is very interesting too that they would use that to call it for humans.
Speaker 2: You know, I think I've mentioned it on episode just the one before this one. I've mentioned it a few other times, but if you listen or read into the Bible, God punished the serpent by taking away making him crawl on his belly or whatever. So if you listen to that, it almost makes it sound as if they were able to walk, and if they were of this I almost go back to the whole alien concept again because it's like almost sounds like a reptilian. The depiction almost sounds like a reptilian influencing Eve to eat the apple and everything else. But there's also other things in there, like Eve is not necessarily Adam's first wife, like there was Lolith, and like here's the you start going down that rabbit hole when it comes to like the Bible, there's so much things that you can pick apart to where he can relate to other aspects, to other things.
Speaker 1: But it's endless. Yeah, And that's the beauty of stories and the imagination too, and thinking about things like you know, I often wonder if we just know the truth, like if man was given the truth at his inception, what that would have done? And would we even care? And would we take for granted all of this truth? And I guarantee our conversation wouldn't be happening right now, and we wouldn't enjoy watching ancient aliens. And you know what I mean. So this great mystery they talk about it in the Pistols Sophia as well as like the Lakota tribe they have this thing called the Great Mystery. And what's interesting with the Lakota is they have the white buffalo calf woman. And this is also something that spans to the Mayan as well, and this could very well be the isis you know figure or divine womb that speaks of in many ancient texts that gave birth to all these species on this planet. And you got to ask yourself, like we have three trillion or some crazy number of species, including the plants and insects, et cetera. Why don't we see any new ones being born? That was always something that I'd ask my sign, like where's the new species at? Like is there a place to see that happen? And it never happens. No one's ever witnessed it. And that's kind of bizarre when we have so many How does that work? You know? And the logic is is in the Pistas Sofia. It says that they took the sofia away and that's how they stopped the fallen from succeeding as they did in the beginning. So likely the fallen abused this womb or this genetic manipulation, and then once the divine womb was taken away, they couldn't create any new species on this planet. And that's likely why we're in this stale made of species that we're in. Or I shouldn't say likely, but if the stories are true, then that would be I guess likely.
Speaker 2: I've never thought about the fact that there's not new species because you always hear about them discovering species.
Speaker 1: But there's fossil records of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't ever think about the fact that they're not new. They're new to us, but they're not a brand new species, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It just weird odds to not have new you know, with that many especially in the plant world and stuff. And what's crazy is we have all these geneticists that do you know, genetic I guess you could call it genetic manipulation with crisper, with plant grafting and genetic spicing and all this different stuff that we do. But you don't ever create a new species.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that. Yeah, I know that they've It was back in the nineties they cloned a sheep, and I don't know if they've been closing out. They've never publicly talked about cloning anything else, but I've wondered if they've never tried to clone something else that's already been extinct. I know there's talk about like what the mammoth or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, people are heavily invested. I know people who have invested in this project that's supposed to do that by I think it's twenty twenty seven or something like that.
Speaker 2: So I watched something before about it, But I don't know. I feel like if they're talking about it publicly, they've probably already done it behind closed doors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly, And yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: But if they're doing stuff like that, to me, it's almost like playing God. So at some point, if without going down that whole religious rabbit hole, but if back in the old biblical times of God punished them for some of the things they were doing, then I'm waiting for the punishment to come back, if that was all true, because I feel like what the world does nowadays seems to be a little bit worse than what they're doing back in the old days.
Speaker 1: Punishment's a really interesting thing in the Bible. And I take this very seriously because I researched these people called the Cathar and they were very, very Christian toting people that believed in Jesus and the Saving and all this stuff. Yet in the I think it was like the eleven of the Thirteen hundreds, they were completely eradicated, man, woman and child. No no one was spared. They were all burned at the stake for being heretics because they believed that there was two gods in the Bible, not just one, but the God of the Old Testament was evil and the God in the New Testament was actually the real God. And so the God in the Old Testament was actually Satan after the fall, and he was pushed and fell into his own universe. So he wanted to dethrone God and take over, but he wasn't there. So God gave him essentially his own universe by allowing that push to occur. And so that's why you know it's a fallen universe or a fallen you know, all these things, and why in the beginning, he says, well, let there be light. That was him asking for the light to come into this dark universe that he had fell into, but was actually the devil speaking and he claimed to be God. That's why Zeus is the god of God's likely and he fell from the sky. He probably was Satan. Is what we're thinking is a possibility based on you know, all these stories and the consistencies of you know, the Ankee and little Ego versus the serpent tobaccle that all these cultures have been in and you see all these serpent temples and flags that have the ego on there, and there's there's deep roots to that, you know.
Speaker 2: If you notice in the Old Testament compared to the New Testament. I've mentioned this before too, God was very like ruthless in the Old Testament, like he was a very different He was not a loving god. He was a very much I'll wipe y'all out type of God, like don't screw around. And then in the New Testament, Oh, he gives you his son and like he's now one lovey and everything else, Like there's a complete like one eighty from the very vengeful God, the jealous God to be honest of the Old Testament to the New Testament. So it is almost like they're completely different.
Speaker 1: That's why I think the cath our people might actually be right. The cap are people believed in the Book of Enoch and a lot of ENOCHI and teachings, and that Book of Enoch is really important. You know, it's not part of the mechanical Bible, but it's absolutely something that's mentioned all over in mechanical Bible, which is I think a relatively important factor to its importance and its reality of being true and or at least a real book. And I think they don't accept it because they don't know who the author is. But nonetheless that those people, if they were right. You know this the whole reason that this these pieces might be kept a secret could be that war that has been going on spiritually for thousands of years that they talk about, and that might be why those Catholart people were wiped out, you know, just just because of they didn't agree with the history that was being narrated. It wasn't the truth it was being narrated. And that's why we find so many things that we've we just don't we don't have the trust in our own history at this point because it's being rewritten or mangled. You know. You look at like the Native Americans and stuff, and what they did just in the eighteen ninety these they took and there's a sacred dance that the Lakota tribe would do called the Sun Dance, and they made it a federally illegal thing to perform. You could not do this. And back then it wasn't just you're gonna go to jail for the weekend. You know, it was a serious thing that your tribe was violating and would be probably put to death. I mean, I'm not gonna say that for sure, but but back then it was a different story with the whole thing with reservations and how they were segregating and doing all this. But the fact that the United States federal government had enough knowledge to know that fasting and that this sacred dance needed to be stopped for whatever purpose, there's obviously more to the story than what they're letting us believe, because what would be their reasonings. It's a dance, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's very strange that would be that concerned about a dance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is on Wikipedia. I researched this like, it's just the look Coda tribe is really interesting. I I've fallen down another rabbit hole with Native American history. And if you look at religions like Mormonism, for instance, they they believe that, you know, that Jesus came to the Americas at one point, which is, you know, hard to buy in terms. But unless maybe this, this whole story is connected, and that's that's what they're talking about. We've even conceptualized that it's possible that Ankie and Keetsi Kuoppo was a previous version of Jesus because in the Bible says Jesus descended down from heaven. What was his name before? Was he always Jesus up there or did he take the name Jesus when he was born as a human. And that's what we have to ask, is who was he before? And the Jehovah's witness believed that he was Michael before. And if that's the case, then it could be that Michael is actually Ankie. And and that's why the two sons of God, Ankie and Enlil, are the serpents that are crawling up that staff of the catechists trying to manipulate Moses and can troll humans or whatever. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a lot to think about when you go down that rabit hole like it. Yeah, I try not to thought i'd do this. Yeah, yeah, I try not to go down that pathway too much. But it is one of those things that I kind of think about here and there, just because there is so much out there. And then if you start looking at things and you start putting things together, like it almost sounds plausible, like it makes more sense than what the cover story is.
Speaker 1: I gave up on all of it. I spent twenty five plus thirty years of where I just I was agnostic. I didn't have a belief I didn't know what to believe, and I didn't didn't believe in any of it. Angyans all that stuff. I just didn't. I didn't. I just couldn't justify it, you know. And and yeah, it's really it's something that I just can't even believe I'm sitting here talking to you about that type of stuff, you know. I never thought I would be someone to discuss that, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, if there's anything else you'd like to talk about with comes to your like the upcoming documentary and anything else. We can do that now and then we can probably wrap this on ump because I've been going on for about an hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, as far as the documentary, on September eleventh, on our YouTube channel at Alien Carvings, we'll have our documentary. It's free for everybody. The families down there allowed us to get you know, uncensored dig videos and to publish all of this with all the petroglyphs, the tunnels, you know how they do things, different digs out up on the hillside, just to show you know, how this stuff's being found. And yeah, go from there, but yeah, stay tuned or our YouTube channel or subscriber or whatnot.
Speaker 2: I'll make sure to include a link in the show notes for anyone out there that way they can just go to it. Because I'm looking at my release schedule and you said September eleven, that would actually be right around the time this comes out.
Speaker 1: So oh cool, right on, a good deal, so.
Speaker 2: I should kind of work itself out around the same timeframe. So if you're listening to this episode now, it's probably getting ready to come out or it just came out. To make sure to go to Alien Carving's YouTube channel. Watch it. Well, Mike, it's been a pleasure talking with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you as well.
Speaker 2: Definitely, Yeah, I definitely appreciate it. If you ever come across anything more interesting again or anything like that, just make sure to reach out to me and I'll make sure to have you back on here.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. I will do all right.
Speaker 2: Well, you have a good night, you too, And that's the show everyone. I really hope you guys enjoyed the conversations. If you would like to be a guest on tenfoil Tels, remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tales Podcast at gmail dot com or go to the contact section of tenfoiltal dot com. Just get your message to me. We'll get some schedule for a future episode. And just remember the truth lies, and the stories we share, the connections we make, stay curiously open minded. Thank you all for joining us on this journey, and until next time, keep questioning, keep seeking, and keep exploring the unknown. Good night everyone, seen.
Speaker 4: On sounds in the headphones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's turn to rock.
Speaker 4: Got a story about a crypty creature.
Speaker 5: Let's take a walk thigs foot somewer. They're out there in the talk but the truth is out there likingly as fuck.
Speaker 4: Us. Both signings got the whole world show conspiracies fons like a story in the book Console sign to keep us. We're all gonna use the whole mind.
Speaker 3: In history.
Speaker 6: They don't want us to know the secrets they hide, since they will show No, they don't Society, they keep us in.
Speaker 3: Chase on them in time, it's time to break the reins.
Speaker 4: Control trying to keep us fine, but I'm beore gonna.
Speaker 1: Use a mind.
Speaker 2: In history.
Speaker 7: They want us to know the secrets that hide since they will show Salmada, Society, thank you us and Chase.
Speaker 3: Listening talk this sound to break the reins.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm