Speaker 1: Can you I think fixed her mic a little bit. I don't know if it's something I can't hear it as well. Sorry, I just don't want to be.
Speaker 2: The whole Okay, oh boom, there we go.
Speaker 3: Gotcha? All right?
Speaker 4: So you were dating a married couple.
Speaker 1: I love how you openly just say that and then skip over it like yeah, like you know, I was having a play day and then I just dating this thing.
Speaker 2: Was like I had just I had joined Tinder. I was like ready to get back out there. I'd been in a relationship for seven years and I wanted to try something new. This beautiful.
Speaker 1: So how do you fall into that? Because that's something Yes, we all want to try something new, but these are are something like an app you want on, like Tinder says I'm a couple and I'm willing to Like Tinder.
Speaker 2: I was swiping and then there was a beautiful There was a handsome man, and then I kept swiping on pictures and then there was a woman, and then there was them together, and then I.
Speaker 4: Was like, oh god, I packaged.
Speaker 2: Deal and then I swiped right and then it was a match and then we started hanging out.
Speaker 4: Had you ever done something like that?
Speaker 2: Prior to your seven year relationship.
Speaker 1: It was just something You're like, Hey, I'm freshly new into something that I'm just diving in.
Speaker 2: I had slept with women before, I'd never been with a couple. So were you nervous going in or absolutely? Did it just happen like organically once y'all met together? Well, we met, well, we went to we had a lot of text exchange, exchanges, lots of flirting, lots of videos, pictures, and then eventually we went to dinner. That was super nervous and.
Speaker 1: You're dating not one, but two people, right, But they made me feel really comfortable and they kind of tsation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's two of them.
Speaker 2: They took the lead and were really they were really great and we started hanging out and had an amazing time together. And somewhere along the line, I reconnected with Mila, because even though we had met in that bar, like maybe a year and a half or two years before, we hadn't really it wasn't like consistent hangouts.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't just from Instagram. You met in person and then you saw her Instagram.
Speaker 2: Now we met on I saw her on Instagram. I was still with my partner at the time she had just had her baby.
Speaker 1: I had my baby, you guys in the same area, because that's kind of like is that something like that's just weird to me, Like, hey, let's go out now, not after you like make the connection.
Speaker 2: Obviously, we had a my friend posted her so like so we were.
Speaker 3: Pregnant at the time where we were both pregnant around the same time. There's a lot of synergy. There's synergy. We have one mutual friend and we're both the first pregnant bitches in our crew. You know. It was new and I had seen her because we have mutual friends, and she had seen me, and we both made like you know, Instagram assumptions about each other. I saw she got like proposed to at her baby shower. I was helig I love this, and I made all these assumptions about her. I'm like, look at this beautiful woman, but that's what a lot of people do. I was like, she got a big ass rock. He looks like an African prince, Like where's mine? Yeah, Basically I was like, what the fuck, Like I'm not getting engaged to, like kind of like on some sad, jealous shit. And then I talked to my friend who knew her, and.
Speaker 2: She's like, yeah, she's a beautiful actress.
Speaker 3: And I was like really, and I love the hair flip.
Speaker 4: You know, serious serious in here.
Speaker 3: And then you know, little did I know on the other side of not very far away, because we're both from the valley, we grew up very very close proximity, but never had met each other. She was also, you know, seeing me on Instagram making assumptions about me.
Speaker 2: I was like, I guess. You know.
Speaker 3: A couple of months later, we had these babies and I was like, in her opinion, skinny, I was at the Roosevelt with the baby and champagne.
Speaker 2: She just looked like a supermodel just popped out a baby. I was like, this bitch, Also, where is she?
Speaker 3: And you know, raw, raw, I love it. I didn't have that many black friends in the valley. I had just moved back from Atlanta, and I was like, who the fuck is this? But honestly, in my mind, I was like, she's so friend. No, I was like, she's so cool, Like it was cool enough to hang out with her, and then we went I went out one night. At the time, I was still with my baby daddy and this beautiful woman like approached me in the line at the bar, and I am a very friendly bitch. I'm usually the friendly bitch at the bar making the friends, and I was just like minding my business and.
Speaker 2: She was like, hello, you have a baby, right, and I was like I do, I do? Who are you? And then I was like, oh my god, this is the bitch from Instagram.
Speaker 3: She's like, I do too, take my number down, let's get the girls together on Monday.
Speaker 1: Did you feel like, uh, taken back or you're like, yeah, off for it.
Speaker 2: I was taken back, but I was a little.
Speaker 1: Aggressive, but I also like that you know what you want and you're like, you've already again made your assumptions enough to be like we're already friends, bitch, like you already.
Speaker 3: Were already know you. I was really happy and I was shocked because, like I said, I'm usually the friendly bitch making the friends at the bar. And I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, this beautiful woman wants to be a friend with me.
Speaker 3: And I made it a really huge point to make it to this play day on Monday, even though to be completely honest, it wasn't a playdate. Our kids were like six and nine months. They couldn't even fucking hold their heads up really, and we're like bouncing them around like be friends, but really we needed to be friends, you know. And it was light and it was surface, and we kind of talked. We were in very different situations, but kind of just like.
Speaker 4: Are you okay over there?
Speaker 3: And we're like, yeah, you know, not really but not really and yeah, year's late. The ego and the ego we're all fine. Nice, Oh yeah, everything's great, and yeah. A couple of years later, I broke up with my baby daddy, and then she broke up with hers, and then we rekindled kind of at this birthday party, and of course I'd heard from a grape vine that they had broken up, and then she told me herself, and then she told me about this couple. And actually, this is the first time I'm hearing that that was your like first threesome or your first not my first three, but your first couple, your first couple. I didn't know that at the time, but I had had a life previous to having a baby in a relationship.
Speaker 4: That I were you with the couple too.
Speaker 3: I am a couple, Like a lot of couples asked for me A lot of couples.
Speaker 2: I don't know what about me. A lot of couples requested me.
Speaker 3: So when she told me this story, I was like, oh my god, like maybe you too. Yeah, I was like, oh my god, maybe this bitch is actually like my people more than I even thought, Like not only you're a mom, you're single now too, And now I know you're a spicy bitch just like me, and that really intrigued me more.
Speaker 2: And I think.
Speaker 3: Shortly after that birthday party, if it wasn't the same day, she was like, listen, I've been listening to a lot of podcasts and they're very white, they're very married, and you know, I didn't listen to podcasts, but I was on the internet seeing a lot of very perfect looking, white married moms.
Speaker 2: And I was like, this is not my life. And she was like, you want to start a podcast?
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh my god, I feel like like, you know, like we feel like someone chooses you on the baseball team at school, like me, it's me me, And so I was just like yeah, And then I told her, I said, are you going to talk about your couple?
Speaker 2: Are you going to be honest? How honest? Are you going to be and she was.
Speaker 3: Like, well, I can't get fired. And I was like, got me there, and she's like okay, and I was like, sign me up. And because you know, I only have like one I have on and off switch, that's really what it is.
Speaker 4: So we agreed here there are a hundred. There are a hundred.
Speaker 2: That's all I got.
Speaker 3: And so we agreed, and honestly, like that was the beginning, and I was so excited. I had told like my other two friends who also knew her. I was like, Erica asked me to do a podcast. She's like, what is that. I was like, I don't know, but I don't care. I'm sitting to ask you. I'm doing something new and fun. And like we didn't really think it through very deeply. We didn't think, like, we're starting a business together with this bitch, I don't know that much. I was just like, we're gonna talk and it's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: And then we did.
Speaker 4: We started.
Speaker 3: We had a fucking photo shoot and we started. We pushed record one day as a test and that was the first episode, and we've kind of really gotten to know each other on the mic and we've become best friends really on the mic. And it's been like a really beautiful journey.
Speaker 4: I love that story. I think it's funny and unique.
Speaker 1: It's because when you think about it in the full spectrum of things, is most people, when you get triggered by people, or you get attracted to people, whatever, it's because it's something inside yourself that's what you're wanting.
Speaker 4: So it's like you both, like you said.
Speaker 1: You were judging her, you were judging her in a not in like a bad way, but of like you're this life, this whatever, but you were also intrigued and made it like gravitated you even more that you both didn't really know synergetically of what that meant because y'all are both going through the same thing.
Speaker 4: And until you both were the.
Speaker 1: Right place to really receive each other, did it come back into full circle to what you beautifully have like right now, which is really cool to see it kind of like manifests into what it is. Is because there's something in both of you that you both needed or saw like relatively that made your podcast and your friendship work and why it will continue to work is because it's raw and it's who you both are, and that's the only thing that it is is nothing.
Speaker 4: Nobody can take that away from you.
Speaker 3: Is because it's who you are and that's authentically beautiful.
Speaker 2: I saw a freedom in Mela that I felt like I had lost in motherhood.
Speaker 3: That's powerful.
Speaker 2: And when I saw her on Instagram, I was jealous because I felt like, oh my god, how is this bitch like still? Look, she's living her life like I'm here. I'm sad, I'm like fat. I feel like I feel like I'm supposed to not smoke weed anymore. I can't be like this, this girl that I was before. Yeah, I do, okay. I just felt like I can't drink. I gotta do something. A part of me had died, essentially, and I saw that in Mela, and so I was really attracted to that. And yeah, I thought the fact that you said that, that's exactly what it was. It was that I saw something.
Speaker 3: Gadget arms side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, please please get this girl some weed. Almost exception, she almost took weed from a homeless person on the street. It's not confirmed if he was. He was homeless, They're all homeless. If I wasn't there, she would have taken it.
Speaker 3: Would There's always that friend, you know, watching someone's like I got weave for you. I was like, I hope they smeck weed and I'm sure you smelled someone you walked in maybe hopefully no.
Speaker 2: Erica was like there's weed here, Yes, smell this way, but no.
Speaker 1: But that's cool because it's like again, it's the way that you even approached her, and maybe like it was, is that really your natural way to go to someone, because I'm like, cause it kind of seemed like you were a little awkward even though you knew that that's what she wanted to be your friend, you know, because you're like hey, Like it was almost like a guy who doesn't know You're like, hey, I want you, like came in whatever, like you're gonna be my friend and we're gonna do a date and like whatever, you know what I mean. But at the same time, too, is you're in a place where you don't know, but you know you need someone, you know what I mean. It's like, so you you're triggered off of those things. So it came into this obviously it worked. How long have you guys kind of been going study with like the whole not only with a podcast, but like with your business, Like did you right away start in the podcast like boomed or were you doing it kind of testing it before.
Speaker 2: And kind of no. We did no test.
Speaker 3: We did we did no test. We just pushed record and we said, oh, let's just put this one out and we I think the leverage we had is that we thought no one was listening and that we were like, we didn't know we were starting a business. We didn't overthink it.
Speaker 4: We were just like, no one's listening. Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: So we just said everything, said all the things.
Speaker 1: Do you think now because you know people are listening, that you're it's shifted the way that you kind of talk because you're either being politically correct or don't want to be like in this canceled culture.
Speaker 2: Uh not really, not really. I mean there's certain like little things every now and then, but we I would say we've maybe ever edited like two episodes.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, because that's how I feel like with my podcast. It's like the one reason why I love it is because it's me being uncensored and I don't want to have to like even if certain things come out kind of like weird, like I can own up to what I'm saying or like, you know, because it's my it's at the end of the day, it's my opinion. It may be taken away to whatever, but it's like, at the end of the day, it's still my opinion, and it's not to be offensive by any means.
Speaker 3: It's just a conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems so freedom in it, you know, and I think people appreciate that, Like they the people have gravitated towards our show because because we don't say the perfect shit, like, we say a lot of shit that maybe in ten years I might be like, God, damn, what the I mean there's shit we said four years ago. Should I said on like last week? Okay, then I'm like, oh God, should I have said that? You know, Like I don't, I'd be lying if I if I said I don't have anxiety sometimes about the things that I.
Speaker 1: Say, because now, you know, people get the lights wrong, you know, in the sense where it's like it's hard not to kind of say. That's because even people that said the craziest thing now is like the next week, people are like, no, we can't listen to them, you know. But I think that it's cool that you guys stick with that thing is because that's what's gonna work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's it's authentic to what you guys are doing. It's not like a stigma.
Speaker 4: It's who you guys are.
Speaker 2: And nobody's perfect, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, if I even attempted to do that, it would be I think that we would have a lot less of an audience in a community because the truth of the matter is is I'm not a fucking expert. I'm not a perfect person, and I'm growing all the time and I don't claim to be. So you can come back, you know, fucking five years from now. And so you said this, and I'm like, yeah, I did, it wasn't you know. Maybe I changed my mind, maybe I didn't. But you know, nobody's perfect, and I think people have to get used to that.
Speaker 2: And even I've had to get used to it.
Speaker 3: Like there are times where I was just like, oh fuck, I said this, But it's obviously been my superpower. You know that this is me, this is who I am, And I hope that whoever listens understands that, Like you can fuck up too good. Mom's bad choices. You know, some of the choices are not great, some of them are, but all of them are a learning experience, if you're consciously trying to grow and being intentional about you know, life in general. We're not going to be.
Speaker 2: Perfect, but hopefully we'll get better.
Speaker 1: For sure, you think would be your worst bad choice?
Speaker 4: Don't you made a whole podcast on bad choices? Is there one bad choice that stands out more than the other?
Speaker 3: Well? You know, at my in my yearbook, my high school twelfth grade quote was no regrets, So I lived by that still twenty years. Wad no bad choices.
Speaker 4: There's been bad.
Speaker 3: Choices, but I don't believe in bad choices only because even in the bad choices I've grown. You know, if had I not made bad choices, I would not have be who I wouldn't be who I am.
Speaker 2: As bad as there's growth, there's growth, as long as we're brother.
Speaker 3: I'm just obitually making habitually making bad choices with no you know, with no care, and they don't not harming people.
Speaker 2: I think also, bad choices is relative.
Speaker 4: So then if you've never made a bad choice, and why name your bad your podcast?
Speaker 3: Because I think it's to let everyone know that the bad choices are relative. What's a bad choice to You may not be a bad choice to me, But what you think is a bad choice. If you know, I went out and went to a sex club and hung out all night, and whatever the fuck I did, that brung me peace. You may say judge me and think it's a bad choice, but for me, it's a good choice. And I think people need to sit on that more and people need to recognize, like, you know, there's really light in.
Speaker 2: There's light in finding peace with the dark side.
Speaker 3: I think you have to feed your beast, and people forget that, like we're all of balance. There's this z in this yang of all things. And you know, even if I was super perfect, whatever the fuck that means, would I be or would I.
Speaker 2: Be craving something?
Speaker 3: You know, like me smoking weed, me drinking tequila, me shaking ass, whatever it is I have to do. You may think it's bad, but that's what I need to do to feed my beast so that on Monday, I could show up as an entrepreneur, as a mom, and I'm not feeling starved in certain places. If I need to fuck, if I need to have a one night stand, if I need to do some weird shit, some kinky shit, whatever that is, that's what I need to do and to me, it's not bad. To you it may be, but maybe this podcast and these conversations will really make you sit and think, damn, is it a bad choices?
Speaker 1: That's some shit I need to do for sure, And I feel like the way just the reason why I pushed that, The reason why I push that is because there is a lot of parallels to like myself. I've been in the adult entertainment industry, so even though I haven't shot scenes and porn for five years, I will always be tied to that and even myself at a certain level of like when you know what's next, and even doing the podcast whatever, it was like what I started to feel in some ways shame in some ways things that I was like, But then why And it was only because I was in a bad place in my life that it was other people's shames and judgment that was casted on me because of what I was because in business, certain doors weren't being open because of what I did that and the other that I was like, at the end of the day, I'm always going to be judged. But if I can't truly authentic, authentically be myself.
Speaker 3: Then what do I have?
Speaker 1: And there is a happy medium to figure out what that is for me, and I'm not completely there, but I also know that there is parallels to knowing that I can have it all and having it all only really liies in what is my truth and knowing that it is. And so it's like again but being not judged, not having like, oh, you know, if I'm not a single mom, but you're a single mom, I did porn, you didn't do porn. But it's not about a tit for tat. It's about being aware of like we all make choices, good, bad, are indifferent, but we all are still human. We all put our pants on every single day like each other. Or I should deserve respect for sure, but we all are human. Or it shouldn't be about any other choice you made.
Speaker 3: It's about everything.
Speaker 1: You show up as people and who you are as like you know, a soul and an entity and not like because you chose to do a NECD.
Speaker 3: You are not your one choice.
Speaker 2: You know people will try to make you feel that way all the time, but you're not. And I think that that's really I mean, there's podcast and I'm sure you can attest to this too, just like talking out loud is so powerful and I'm sure you found a lot of empowerment too, and talking on the mic and saying how you feel over and over and over again, where you're like, no, this is who the fuck I am. I stand in my truth, like this is it, this is I intentionally did this. I feel good about it, you know. And I think that once you start to kind of really walk in that space, like you're fucking unstoppable. And that's truly how I feel as a woman at this point in my life, because because we get to show up as ourselves every day, that is my fucking job. I have to sit on the mic and say how the fuck I feel and you don't have to agree.
Speaker 4: Whatever, you don't have to agree, and.
Speaker 2: That's cool, and that's the whole point is to have conversations and so that I can grow and I can question my ideas and be like do I actually think that or was something someone tell me that? Is that really my identity? Or is that what someone told me?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a lot of our beliefs are put on us.
Speaker 1: But because I think that, and only because of me doing work myself, is like it's programs that we're conditioned to believe that work for us and whatever, you know, society thing is because of how you raised, what you saw growing up and like you know, your household, and so it's like programs you think of how you express or need love and.
Speaker 4: Sometimes are toxic and sometimes it's not.
Speaker 3: It just needs work.
Speaker 1: But it's like what you're trying to show up and be present with. And I feel like a lot of people are just wild and all over the place and just either you know, they think recklessly. A lot of people are doing things and then they like they get together because we talked about earlier, like the scraps of what you think that you deserve. But then you're like females, we get more emotionally invested, and then we're like, oh fuck, I like this person, but I really there's a million red flags and I.
Speaker 4: Don't even fucking like this person.
Speaker 1: But I'm a female. I'm gonna take care of you want to fucking Oh my gosh. So it's like it's like you're cutting yourself to like save.
Speaker 2: That's a whole other conversation, save a hope save.
Speaker 1: So you said, Okay, from the beginning, you stated a couple all this stuff. Obviously, time has passed, what is your dating life currently?
Speaker 2: I'm dating, I'm just, I'm just I'm at a point. Now, there was a time, you know, right after it became single, I was really like just trying to fuck Like I was just like, I have had sex with one person for a long time, So.
Speaker 1: Did you use the tender thing for the fucking thing Yecause that's why the only thing I can't use dating sites because of who I am. They think it's a catfish, they think whatever, like people whatever. But I've had girlfriends I lived like curiously, I'm like, who are you doing? But she's used it too, only for fucking well. But some people test to a claim they've found.
Speaker 2: I've done both. I've done both. But at that point in my life, like I really, you know, as a newly single mom who had been like like this, my I guess my life kind of blew up a little bit. And I had been so invested in my relationship I almost didn't even know how to do it anymore, like.
Speaker 3: And I, how do you ride a bike?
Speaker 2: I don't know how to do it anymore that you know, But even the dating app thing felt weird to me because I'd been a relationship for so long. I was like, this is like Christian Mingle, Like what the fuck is this is for old people? Like what is Tinder? Oh my god, what if someone sees me? But I needed that you're willing to try. I needed the validation. I needed the validation. I think a lot of single moms can understand that feeling too, of like when you're getting out of a relationship that maybe was toxic, that maybe wasn't that maybe was abusive, that maybe was whatever it was that made you feel less than and unfortunately, not unfortunately, I feel totally actually empowered in it. I needed the validation, and once I got it, I was like, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: No shame about it. You needed something you were lacking for years. You were in a relationship that probably didn't start, like you know, with for women, it's a long time.
Speaker 2: I was starved and I needed to feel full, and part of that was feeling sexy again. Part of that was just meeting people and having conversations. I've met a lot of cool people on dating apps as well. Not granted, I've also met some wordos. Okay, there's some weird as niggas out here, okay, but in the world, not even just locally especially, but generally, I've had pretty decent experiences. I think maybe I'm a good read of person. I guess even on the Internet, I don't know. I asked the right questions.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're intuitive. I feel like you're an impath.
Speaker 2: I'm so.
Speaker 4: I feel like you.
Speaker 1: You read a lot of things, like you're very deep into like feelings.
Speaker 2: I am doing. I'm I definitely am. I feel like i'm My intuition is high. But yeah, dating apps was something that I feel was like really, people always ask because, like as a single mom, like how do you get back into dating? Dating apps? Get on a fucking dating app? Just don't be embarrassed. Just do it. Go meet somebody, talk to someone.
Speaker 1: You ever see someone that's on there that you knew? Yeah, did you swipe with them?
Speaker 3: Sometimes when I wanted to be naughty, naughty or you're drinking too much wine?
Speaker 2: It was either naughty or I was just like, hey, what's up? I found here to validate you here too?
Speaker 3: Validation?
Speaker 2: Well, it's that, but it's also like I see you, we're both out here, how are you? Are you okay?
Speaker 4: But it's also you see him, but you wanted him to see you.
Speaker 2: Too a little bit. Yeah, obviously, yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: Did any of those go anywhere?
Speaker 2: No, I know, I like to meet new people. Okay, I'm very much like I don't really go I don't really go backwards into this.
Speaker 4: It's just the tease. It's a chase.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like that. I can flirt all day. I have text boyfriends all day. I don't want to talk to any of it really in person, Like.
Speaker 3: I'm busy, I can't talk to you.
Speaker 2: But now my dating life is different. I mean like that was the beginning post pandemic. This is my.
Speaker 3: Dark place that's just out there. So before that, that's how that was. Now it's very it's very dark now every day.
Speaker 2: Every day is a dude for a different day. Okay, Like some days I feel like I want to sometimes I feel really sexual. Some days I don't, you know, just like some seasons I feel like I want to date a lot and like if I'm still single, and other times I just want to be left the fuck alone or I want to have a one night stand.
Speaker 1: And it sound like a smooth tail c song like you know what I'm saying, Like you're gonna crush a.
Speaker 2: Lot right now currently right now in my life, I am focused.
Speaker 3: I don't know how dated that made me, but I'm like, you know, you're just talking to me.
Speaker 2: I'm a smooth talker, like.
Speaker 3: Like like the phone sex operating me about.
Speaker 2: If I can talk alexis I'm winning in life?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I was talking.
Speaker 3: Bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's pause on that, because you're the one after obviously sitting on the couch and he said a year ago, how big of a fan were you? Does that mean that she like watched my poor obviously definitely didn't see my podcast because you didn't watch.
Speaker 2: Any No, I watched her porns. I watched my multiple porns. She literally told me today.
Speaker 3: She I was like, this is Confessions of Good Moms today. I was like, good choice, Mom's my choices confessions at private.
Speaker 2: I'm my confession.
Speaker 3: I was like, are you going to tell her? She's like, I'm a huge fan. I was like, I'm going to tell her. She's like, she's like, I'm a huge fan and I've come to her so many times.
Speaker 2: I said, are you gonna tell her? She said, of course, I can't wait. And I was like, okay, I was just like okay, and then you know what I said, I'm pissed. I'm not pissed, I'm kind of She's like, I don't know what she looks like. I was like, I was like should I? I was like, should I masturbate her?
Speaker 3: To her? That was I thought, Yeah, I said that.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like should I? Maybe I should go see you. I'll send you something. I'll send you my top five.
Speaker 1: I'll do I'll do you even better before you leave. I will send you home with Alexis Texas toys. You can definitely have fun to me later. But I was intrigued because sometimes a lot of females, obviously you guys are open your choes a while being raw, they don't really either have favorites or talk about it opening if certain things or it's just like men or whatever, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So I've always.
Speaker 1: Loved, like in a sociology part of like when I've been signings, I love when women are honest about that because we all want to get off, or we we emilate because we're curvy, or we're because we see whatever. You just get off because you're blood, whatever the fuck your fetishes.
Speaker 3: It's cool.
Speaker 4: To see a woman only.
Speaker 1: Being fascinated with and not just a man, because it's about it's like being the sexual part of like sex to me is art. Like it's not just like oh, like you know, obviously it could be it is, but but it's me.
Speaker 2: That's the whole.
Speaker 1: When I got into porn, until my parents, I was like, some boy, it's like poorn to me, it's like it's like, oh, it's how I expressed myself, Like I've always liked being naked, Like I was always the one to like I showed my tits. It wasn't something that I felt over sexualized. I felt comfortable in my own skin from an early age. I didn't know what that meant, but I always knew that people were gonna know my name. I didn't know I what level or what that meant. But when I found my quote unquote niche of what I was good, I found the lane and I just wrote with it. Because I was always a sexual person and I didn't see sex as a bad thing. It was liberating to me. I found out how to be a woman. I learned things about my body that I don't think I ever would have if I wouldn't have been in porn, from the partners to knowing how what they did, and just being liberating of the fact that I could do whatever I wanted because who was gonna tell me no? And then directing my own stuff, and like seeing all those things. So it just it was a good experience for me, and I have no negative things.
Speaker 4: It's only just made me empowered.
Speaker 1: So when I see women like yourselves enjoying the same types of things on a different levels is fascinating because that's how it should be. It shouldn't be like I'm not no different than either one of you. We drink tequila together, we smoke whatever, Like I mean, like how you live in life should be, how how you're chos like how.
Speaker 3: You are judged. I guess if anybody should be judged and not because of the choices that you choose to make every day. Absolutely, I think I can relate to that in so many ways. Like even growing up, I knew that I was sexual, you know, I knew I enjoyed that, I enjoyed the gaze. I knew how to get men to section.
Speaker 4: Earlier I did.
Speaker 3: I realized that I can almost remember, like that was like eight I literally moments sad but I didn't know. But you know what, that's crazy. They said that I'm happy about it and like.
Speaker 1: And like underwear that was like fucking princess fucking things still and like and like fake training braws.
Speaker 4: But that's how Yeah.
Speaker 2: Both when you become aware of your body.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying, but also not because it's also crazy for me, but that the fact that those men in return like things like that, well, and that's how you learn to over sexualize because things because you're the reaction that you.
Speaker 2: Even removing the man like and just like talking about your like you're like, I know, at a very young age, I felt sexual like even without the male gaze, Like I knew that I was just feeling things and interested in things and felt intuitively like oh I get that.
Speaker 3: Or saw a certain type of women and are like, oh I like, I like that. I want to be like that, you know, And I think it's not spoken about enough.
Speaker 2: And sorry, I can't know. I was gonna agree with you and say it's not spoken about enough because everyone over sexualizes everything, but humans, we are sexual beings, we are sex and I feel like it's such a sticky center. No, like there's no time living.
Speaker 1: But you guys also said earlier you were worn them in the raised the Valley. I'm from Texas. I was over sexual. I didn't see anything.
Speaker 4: I was just I.
Speaker 3: Don't know that why because but that's how it like taking the whole that part out of it is that I didn't know any better.
Speaker 4: I didn't think I was doing anything wrong.
Speaker 1: But when you see the reaction is when you're like, oh, I'm doing something good because you don't understand the difference of whatever, and that it was like something like in a non sexual way. But it was just the attention of of knowing that I can gravitate people's attention from doing something of like dancing, singing. I know not to sing, I still know to sing, but you'll do I will live singing, and I will karaoke and I can put on a performance.
Speaker 4: But I was a dancer. I was on a stage thing.
Speaker 1: So it was about drawing in that attention of what the like for me. I always say like, I'm like Beyonce and like Jaylo but I don't sing. I like the performer of it, but I don't like I can put on a show. I can you know, I can host I can do. I can talk about anything.
Speaker 3: I can talk. I can do a lot of things.
Speaker 2: No, but you're talented as a period.
Speaker 3: And it's true.
Speaker 1: And you master rights to me and came to me a lot. You were here a lot privately talk.
Speaker 3: She's going to be a new fan. I am, I am.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: I meant to do it last night. I'm pissed that I forgot to Friday Night Erica Avid. I got watching. I got you, I got the roast. I've got to give you the rose. I gotta give you both. I'm sure the rose is good. I've heard great things. Bitch, bitch, boyfriend, bitch.
Speaker 2: I'm not anymore. I can't give them anywhere.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: I gotta pay. I don't. I don't even mask. Don't under a fucking rose. Who who average? I bought it.
Speaker 3: I bought it. I bought it.
Speaker 4: You're gonna make it go dead quickly the way you're talking about it.
Speaker 3: I bought it from taste to beata, and I swear to fucking god, I've never masturbated so much in my life. I'm masturbated today on FaceTime. But okay, beautiful, okay, pots Sorry, So the Rose is the only clatorial stimulated.
Speaker 2: It's clatoral. It's a suction thing. It's a suction thing. It vibrates.
Speaker 4: And are you a Are you a hot tachi girl?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, girl, I'm a humper. I like I like like platorials, like I'm a humper.
Speaker 4: And you don't know what I heard?
Speaker 1: Chies, No, can you tell me? Well, Alexas texastay up. There is kind of like an attach that's the one you'll get. So basically, that's like my boyfriend. That's why I'm okay with being single for the last two years of my life. So you can have you know, old school, you could. You had to plug it into a wall, but now they have wireless. It used to be like a back but it's basically.
Speaker 2: All used to make fun of mine that.
Speaker 3: She's like, I know I used them in my movies a lot.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I saw those ones. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: The women me and Gianna michaels I used a touch and that it was a really hot scene. It wasn't but women one of them I can't remember. I may probably was theirs too.
Speaker 3: That's how I need all the toys who even has a DVD player anymore? Does those exist?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, I never bought DVD porn. I've always looked. I actually I have one.
Speaker 4: I stole a lot of porn?
Speaker 3: Is that what I did? I don't know.
Speaker 4: You looked on website? You didn't pay for ship?
Speaker 3: I know exactly.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: No, I just went to the places they told me to go.
Speaker 3: And who is that?
Speaker 2: Men?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 2: Not as venturing of the sensuality of young woman god core porn. I knew there are options to pay, but I was a teenager. It was broke alexus.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you have a subscription to my only event?
Speaker 2: Now? I will?
Speaker 4: Okay, you'll be my first and only the long hard work.
Speaker 2: You will be my first only subscription.
Speaker 3: You're right, I like it.
Speaker 2: I might just you know, what are you doing over there? What's happening on your only fan?
Speaker 3: Don't you want to know?
Speaker 2: I do? God damn right now? I need to download it live right now? Where do I get it? Lapster only?
Speaker 4: Do you remember who your first celebrity crush was?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I was five and it was Tevin Campbell. I remember Vivid like Wow.
Speaker 2: Mine was Jonathan Taylor Thomas. He was second. JTT did you have it on your wall? Every fucking are you kidding me? Tiger Heat whatever? Those other ones were called eyebop, I pop, I had every I had a Bible, I had literally, Oh my god, I forgot about this.
Speaker 4: It was like you masturbated.
Speaker 2: It was like a hundred pages. I would make my mom buy me all the magazines. I cut his pictures out and just.
Speaker 4: Did masturbate to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was probably a little bit just like dream. Yeah, the hump. There was a serious lusting happening. It was under my bed because I knew, like it was crazy under my bed because someone found it. Like a bitch, what are you doing? You know what I'm doing?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: He came to like a bar I worked at.
Speaker 4: Really was that he didn't age well. He did it and I was like, I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: He came in like three times and my friend was like, you know that John Thomas. I was like what. I was like, you're fucking lie the drugs. Drugs, don't age them drugs. I was mean, allegedly know that. I was pissed.
Speaker 4: He's a child, you know.
Speaker 2: So fine. He look like a little lion lit.
Speaker 3: Your nickname.
Speaker 2: It was fine. He was like a little lion. Spin to little eyes made you a little sharp jaw lime, so cute, little lion.
Speaker 1: He's still a little lion, a little what's your craziest celebrity running?
Speaker 3: He is celebrity running. You know you've been around celebrities. You're from the valley, you know you've been here. Like a good one though, Like what.
Speaker 2: Does crazy means? I know, like like exciting or like crazy?
Speaker 3: You have both?
Speaker 2: And I mean I'm an Eric Abad.
Speaker 3: Fan, so meeting her was like crazy, like really like almost faint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the only person. I didn't know how to talk to her.
Speaker 4: No words came out.
Speaker 2: Okay, I remember a few times. I was silent all three times.
Speaker 3: She's like she's she's the mute's back. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's the only one I can think of right now.
Speaker 3: I can't really think of a good one. I could just think of like one time, not that long ago. Again, my memory is shit. This week is not Januelle. But like I saw Mason Atlanta and I was totally starry, shocking, and I was trying to convince him to drink and he's like Christian, So.
Speaker 2: Oh is reformed Mace. This is reform Mace. Was big, like when we were in like fifth grade. So I was like, come on, I don't know that's.
Speaker 4: Really like you know you want to right, Hmmm?
Speaker 2: Are we jaded? I think I was from Atlanta.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's a celebrity. I think it's funny.
Speaker 1: Because like so one of my really good friends, like she's from the Valley to Roaring like raising, like she'll say certain things and she's like like it's like nothing. I'm like, you realize that, like that's a big deal to a lot of people, Like I too, have been here since I'm twenty one. I'm thirty six now, but like I get certain things, but I'm like, people don't live like that, like even the amounts of certain things, like you don't you just don't understand. And it's just like in a sense, it sounds like you're jaded, but it's just a different level of like what you compared things to, Like you would have no idea what certain things in Texas Like it was like I can remember being an apartment for two hundred and fifteen dollars, like exactly in call it.
Speaker 2: Didn't I tell you we need to move to Texas?
Speaker 3: How many times it's time time, like start the compound here.
Speaker 4: Let me want to come out.
Speaker 2: I do want to get big enough.
Speaker 3: Like everything common in Texas. We'll go to Austin a garden. This is exactly my plan. We could be naked.
Speaker 2: I'm done. Raise the children like ship some guys. Let's go in to Texas and go scouting. Okay, let's do it. I'm done. I'm not kidding like I'm started myself. We're also going to be We're getting land in Costa Rica. We're about to be out. We have a couple, we have a couple of like compounds. Okay, I have the question about that.
Speaker 1: So I saw on your site what is the whole retreat thing about? So I've been to like Hedonism, I've been to Jamaic like, but it wasn't like a whole retreat like it seems like you guys have like workshops like things.
Speaker 2: Is this your first time?
Speaker 3: Second time?
Speaker 4: Tell us at our.
Speaker 2: Third retreat in Costa Rica, And it's a women's retreat and it's really centered around taking a break and just living your fucking life. It's centered around sisterhood and meeting other women because as adults, I think women we have a hard time making friends, and I think making friends that really understand one another and that judging and this space really allows women to just come as they are. We're out there, we're getting natal chart readings, our titties are out, we're swimming naked.
Speaker 3: You don't have to if you don't want to saw you do your packaging, you know, with your tips top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like, you know, titty' is not not a requirement, but if that's what you want to do, you do that. Like, we make sure that everyone just feels taken care of because for us, it's not a mom's retreat, although a lot of moms come because we handle everything because we know as women like you just want to go somewhere. Isn't it going to be nice just go somewhere and not have to fucking think about shit so and not make a decision and just unwind and relax and fucking go to the beach and get massages and have workshops or we are having we have a we host a workshop and then we're actually having two of our former guests. One her name is trap Yoga Bay on Instagram, and then our second one is Samaya of Sexual Essentials. Do you know Samaya I don't you need to know Samaia you should. Yeah. Sexual Essentials is coming week two, so yeah, it's just a place where you kind of can just let it all go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: I think it's really cool because I feel like there's not enough things where people like I think in work like that, people are very skeptical of certain things. That's why it's cool, like that, you know, not only does this like your third time doing it, but also being like effective and like having more and more people want to go and like be a part of it because I feel like people do need release, people do need a place. And then with the podcast and everything like that, it's having like they almost kind of know you. There's a relationship about it where they trust what you're speaking about because there's a you know, a relationship kind of built before you kind of know them, the same way where you guys met with Instagram. It's like some kind of connect where you're drawn to the material, the content or what that is to like open you to the space of like what that sisterhood could be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's really cool. It really is. It's a manifestation of really I think me and Mila's relationship in ways and the ways that we the tools that we utilize for growth, and the things that we're interested in learning more about, and we bring our community in on the ride with us, like, Hey, I'm kind of interested in this. You want to try this shit with me? You know, Like that's what a lot of our doing, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's it's a really special thing that me and Mila accidentally kind of fell upon, and it's like one of the most exciting parts of my business right now because I can't believe that healing and like relaxing and connecting is what I get to do, and also like how I get to encourage other women to do it. And I've seen the transformations that these women come one way and they leave in a whole other way.
Speaker 3: Eric and I I think because this.
Speaker 5: Unity was like this brand, this business was kind of born accidentally, we've really honed in in our ability to manifest together, and I think we only realized how powerful it was when we would just speak things to each other and then like so easily it'd be like boom and to the.
Speaker 2: Point where we would like start testing it.
Speaker 3: It was kind of felt witchy, and I think we both knew we were witches separately, but when we started to realize like, oh, if we say things and agree on them and make the decision together, boom, they happen to the point where beerful for sure super powerful. And I think women kind of lose that power because of shame, because of judgment, because of projection, because of you know.
Speaker 2: Every woman has that power.
Speaker 3: Every woman has that power, and I think we only kind of honed in our own individual power when we saw the power it had together and it would be just like down to little tiny shit to huge shit and I'd be like, oh shit, it was like oh like it was like this this kind of conjuring and such where we kind of realized, like anything we speak, we can have. And so we started to be intentional with that energy. And when we kind of applied that to this retreat, which also the retreat manifested super like here you go, bitch, literally like here you go, and doing that in like groups of twenty four and like women being open and being in touch with like their feminine and being you know, dancing, being naked and being empowered and being fed. It's just like this really really powerful experience that we cultivated, and it's like It is a manifest manifestation of this chance we took and of this relationship because like on a higher scale, when women.
Speaker 2: Tap into that shit, it's so powerful. It's it's literally like a resurrection.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 1: I think it's you know, important to touch on those things and to see like, you know, not only are we you know, powerful individually, but as you know, unified together in the same path, it's you know, could be so much more. So I think it's really cool to have a space for you know, females, to be in that glorified state, to kind of be open to whatever, because I'm sure nobody really knows what you're going to come in and get, you know what I mean, And each time is a little bit different. So it's really cool to see that kind of come out. So I'm happy for you guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you you should come.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, really loves in the Jungle adds a little bit more about it, but yeah, I mean I'm always up for like new things.
Speaker 4: I feel like for me, I have this last year of my life has.
Speaker 1: Been more personal work because of what I've done, like traveling wise, I was so busy, you know, I've been divorced, I've done all these things, but you kind of like don't ever have time to process things. And so being in the pandemic kind of gave me a real slow down process to deal with things, not that I hadn't before, but little things that were kind of still lingering of things and really kind of like work those things out to where I'm at now. So I feel like those are all like open things of why I'm invited to new opportunities. So yeah, I think that's really cool.
Speaker 4: So I have a question. Have you ever taken home a souvenir from a one night stand?
Speaker 2: Like secretly? Yeah, no, no I should though that's like that, It's like it's like a serial killer. Why have I ever done this?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: But actually recently, I'm giving you a new ideas who recently, I was at the airport with my lover and I don't know why I had, like I have must have like stuff shipping different bags. There's like a pair of panties that I had worn and on top of a bag, and I was like, you take these with you?
Speaker 2: That's sweet? Yeah, smell, yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: Next time when you're at like the rest in dinner, you know, you should do a take him off and put him in his pocket.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that to take those home. Bad boy, m were all these trips.
Speaker 4: Have you ever gotten a tattoo that you regretted?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, what is that?
Speaker 2: I have my baby?
Speaker 3: I had my baby daddy's name tattooed on my butt in the race. The curse, the curse, and that's why husband, Oh good.
Speaker 4: Again, cover rappers, it's still back?
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's covered up?
Speaker 4: Was it still back?
Speaker 2: There was his cover for sure.
Speaker 3: Covered.
Speaker 2: Mine is not a legendary story. It's just this ugly ass when it says love, but everyone always thinks it says lover. And then my wait it all the time, and you're like so annoying.
Speaker 4: And then I went get Alexis Texas on it.
Speaker 2: I could, I could just put it there. I went and got this with an ex boyfriend. He didn't get it. I just went because I wanted to get a tattoo. And then the next day he went and got the same one and like surprised me, and I was, it's.
Speaker 4: Not really a surprise.
Speaker 2: It was a horrible surprise, not honey, And so every so it's not even my tattoo anymore. I've had it. It has like a bad and I it's not this, and so I feel like I need to like clear this so that I can do more. I want to sleep.
Speaker 4: I think, what about you?
Speaker 2: Do you have tattoos?
Speaker 3: I have none.
Speaker 2: I was looking at you.
Speaker 3: It was like sight, I don't atoos.
Speaker 1: And then I like, so, once upon a time, many moons ago, like when you were like me and my girlfriends, we were all gonna get when we were eighteen. But my birthday the last, and I was like, there's nothing I want to put on my body that whatever, and everyone like they had a horrible tattoos.
Speaker 2: So you're like, thanks for going just doing it.
Speaker 3: No, that didn't happen.
Speaker 4: And then I thought about getting my wedding date on my wrist.
Speaker 1: Thank god I never did because all have his well that sounds horrible, his ex wife, there was only one.
Speaker 4: I was going to say all of them on the second one.
Speaker 1: His other XIF had his name hurt his name on him, which was the curse when they say that whole thing. So I was like, I will never put your name on me ever. But I was like, I put my wedding date.
Speaker 2: That's a curse too, bitch. I didn't get it home.
Speaker 3: I'm tattooed free because I knew it was toxic.
Speaker 2: In your heart.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, bitch, I wrote that in my mind that said run. I had to plan my escape plan for a long time.
Speaker 2: But I made it. I'm so proud of you. I am proud of you.
Speaker 3: How often do you masturbate now with the rose? More often than you just got the rose?
Speaker 2: Well, I got like three months ago and it's still the most master it ever.
Speaker 4: You seem like you're in the relationship with the roses.
Speaker 2: That who you were talking about, your love, your love.
Speaker 3: It's true. I gave my rose my one hour is like, I have a what is it?
Speaker 2: Hanging on my bed side? He's like, now, guys, yell, are way past my bed my curview.
Speaker 4: The rose is calling.
Speaker 2: I gotta go. Did you get a rose tonight? Did I get a rose tonight? No? I got it. I got it about like two months ago.
Speaker 3: But I've been using it maybe twice a week, and that's more than I ever masturbate ever. So what was what was your number prior to the rose and you're entering your life maybe like once every two months. What did you use prior to having the rose? I'm behind pillows. It's still to this day. That's not a childhood thing you like got out of. This is your bad twice.
Speaker 2: I found your bad twice, said this.
Speaker 4: I found out what your.
Speaker 3: Bad choice is.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, you've been haveing kill us. How old are you? I'm twenty three years old. That's a problem. That is a problem, you know, Miss Texas. Again, not a doctor by a degree, but I'm a doctor.
Speaker 1: And a lot of things, and I will Okay, so everyone has their kink celexis, Yeah, but I did that when I was like twelve.
Speaker 3: I haven't matured out of my childhood masturbation style. That's a problem, bitch.
Speaker 2: At third masturbation style, I got the rows and mast I was doing better. She has you know this, I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I got botox and I know you can still see what's actually it's pretty calm.
Speaker 2: It's doing well.
Speaker 3: My toxic traits that I think i'moking it is that I prefer to help people, and so I'll just call people, Okay, but are you fucking people of the whole time? Like you can't funck person every day? Like I need to, like I need to cut some people don't master it every day. Okay, okay, you master every day. Yeah, it's healthy. I don't agree.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 4: I are you angry every day?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I smoke weed me too. But honestly, I don't need to mask for all the time. I more do it at the end of the day to go to sleep because I know it's a sure win.
Speaker 3: Knock you out with one punch.
Speaker 4: It Tachi great? What the fuck does it?
Speaker 2: Tachi mean? Humping? No, it's the actual tool.
Speaker 4: I'm concerned. But then you just said you have pillows like.
Speaker 2: I don't even judge, but I hope I'm not judging.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to like state that this is just like dately. I'm stating in the facts. You know, I'm not proud of it.
Speaker 2: I've been working on it. She's working on it. I'm proud of you. I'm proud of you. Well, we're gonna get you out of this.
Speaker 3: It's just what I like.
Speaker 2: Pussy likes the hump. No, you're you know, or Pussy doesn't know what it likes yet.
Speaker 4: It hasn't been introduced to things that are the pillow her.
Speaker 3: Then that's a whole other episode. We're not after dark. That's a Patreon. I'm gonna have to get on that.
Speaker 2: Who's that Patreon?
Speaker 3: Who is that? It's like looking at me like I'm it's like the only fans.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like it's not it's like the thing I don't know, speaking of which I doubt I was in the middle. I was in the middle.
Speaker 4: I heard patre but I don't know for podcasts, I don't know anything like that. Well maybe did I not know what's going on?
Speaker 3: Fuck? Friendie?
Speaker 2: Trust me, it's not as exciting as only fans.
Speaker 4: But so do you have an only fans?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: What is your thoughts on only fans?
Speaker 4: My thoughts a lot.
Speaker 3: I like to have my titties out. We don't have only fans only because we already told a lot of our explicit business. Found it okay, I was looking for that.
Speaker 4: I wasn't really meaning to boo you.
Speaker 2: I was were No, I mean it did boo you when I was trying to look at the button I really needed, and it was that one. What was it that she wants the truth?
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on only fans? Because you're very open minded?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I whole thing.
Speaker 3: I feel like I already tell a lot of explicit stories. They don't the people don't also need visuals. But also I liked I want I hate to center my pictures on on what Instagram? Also, my boyfriend's on OnlyFans and does porn. So it's it's just I.
Speaker 4: Feel like I could just set about.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of things there to be unloaded. Why can't I find you on Only Fans I'm working on only Lexus underscore texts. Oh, okay, I'm looking. I doubt you, guys. I would downloaded Only Fans Live so that I could look at Alexis.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see where we start. Okay, so you're very open minded. So obviously you're with the man who does porn? Does he do porn?
Speaker 2: By like?
Speaker 3: Is he doing so?
Speaker 4: Is he doing stuff with other performers? Is doing everything?
Speaker 3: Both? But are you in an open relationship or are you just monogamous monogamous? No, we're not monoga with him. We're not monogamous. So, but is he your boyfriend? Y'all are exclusive? We're not.
Speaker 2: We're not monogamous exclusive.
Speaker 4: Well, then how is he your boyfriend?
Speaker 3: I don't know Alexis, So here's your entanglement?
Speaker 2: No, well, this is her boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Well, that's the thing is, so we're entangled.
Speaker 1: So that means that if that's your boyfriend, y'all are in an open relationship because you you both can do whatever you want to do and whatever your rules are in between.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So.
Speaker 1: In return, not saying that you have to go full out and do sex stuff with anybody, but are you already on your current Instagram page doing sexy pictures or doing things that people wouldn't be able to have access to if you did do because you already now are personality to want to pay whatever it is you said to do. Because that's the thing is, most people, like people all think that OnlyFans is porn.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: Some people go from maybe they just saw that there were sexy pictures and if you're doing bikini picks or whatever it is whatever.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 2: Did tell me though, and why are you you're grown as woman?
Speaker 3: But did you did tell me?
Speaker 2: I said I wouldn't. I would prefer not to.
Speaker 4: And that's again choices.
Speaker 1: So again, and it's not the only thing that's for only fans, because there's a lot of other platforms as well as that you can use. For me, it's this fact that You don't have to use any certain thing to be over sexualized, but you use your niche of something, right. So if it's hey, not even for your pictures, maybe you're doing a thing or a segment on you where you can only do your podcasts certain exclusive that you only talk about there. There's other platforms to do it where you, as a content creator can capitalize where it doesn't have to be sexualized. People think only fans, Oh, it's only whatever. It's not like that all the time. So I think, yeah, I know that the bad idea that I.
Speaker 2: Think that the only fans that me and Mieli were talking about was not that it was sex also it was sexual.
Speaker 3: Also.
Speaker 2: The thing is like the platform is used for a lot of different things. I use it something start with that. It didn't start that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I only fans originated from them, and I had only fans from But y'all's idea you're saying, Yeah, Yeah, I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean I know there's like there's like course course scope readers aren't only fans. There's all types of different.
Speaker 3: Creators, all the chooses of the matter.
Speaker 2: Alexis is nobody.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, nobody has we have literally no energy to go on one more fucking platform.
Speaker 2: I can't say one more.
Speaker 1: Fat as entrepreneur women that there are certain things that you're already doing and using the content to put on another platform that's doing the same amount of thing.
Speaker 3: It's something to think about.
Speaker 1: I definitely could not saying whatever, And there's maybe not even that only Fans isn't the one to do that, but there's other platforms that could do something that you're using the same type of things that will satisfy what you're doing, that could fund whatever your.
Speaker 3: Else is doing, you know what I mean. It's just the food for thought. Do you need to be or can you be your only Fans manager?
Speaker 2: I think I feel like you have a vision and we need to talk about this.
Speaker 1: I definitely have lots of visions be definitely. I mean, for me, I feel like I'm all about women empowerment. I love people and women growing off what you're comfortable doing that. So I'm saying, if it's some things just don't work, it doesn't work, you know what I mean. But if there's an inn for something which you ladies are not judgmental and whatever, and it's not saying you're going full fledged to doing porn. I think people there's a bad perception of what people think that it is as soon as they say, oh, you have an only fans, Oh you're on about No, there's so many different things. Just because one does something doesn't mean it has to be the other.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Absolutely I agree with that, and I know it's good for thought.
Speaker 1: But you know, I will We definitely can have a business conversation about all those things and run ideas.
Speaker 3: We love collaboration.
Speaker 2: We love to collaborate.
Speaker 3: If we can collaborate with another woman, and only fans will do it, especially if it makes sense and it's curated beautifully, because we're some curated as bitches. We love beautiful images. I was just thinking today, like we need to have another sexy shoot and then maybe we can debut it directed by Alexis Texas on Only Fans exclusively.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of you know, things and tools under my belt. Today maybe just got reject I have lots you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see that in our future.
Speaker 1: I think we should take a shot, and I think then we should start the trees with Texas.
Speaker 4: Let's do it all right, Let's do all right.
Speaker 1: We are back and ready for my favorite part, Truth with Texas. We are going to play a little game that I love to play with my guests. There's four aces here. Each ace suit is a different type of question. We will go through each of the cards.
Speaker 2: And get to know you a little bit more intimately. I feel a little nervous. Don't be nervous.
Speaker 3: I think that you know you're an open book.
Speaker 2: You'll give it.
Speaker 1: You'll give me what we need. Ace of spades. So it's a naughty question, which is one of our favorites here.
Speaker 2: I'm a naughty girl. Do you like dirty talk?
Speaker 3: I fucking love a filthy, fucking I love what's gonna say mouth. I am the fucking if there was a mascot for give me a dirty, filthy fucking mouth.
Speaker 2: Do you also have a dirty mouth?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: So are you?
Speaker 1: Are you silent when the dirty mouth talk? I can I can do a little jargon. Can you give us a little role play?
Speaker 3: Oh wow? Okay, like yes, daddy, fuck me, yes, daddy, I'll be your little slut, you know, just like I like to be like submissive and dirty talk. But there's you know, there's some things that if I get really open and really turned on, then I can get like so.
Speaker 4: It's like you need me the partner of other person, to like, you know, go back and forth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really need you to bring it out of me. But I like that the start from that. You like that, Yeah, your.
Speaker 1: Daddy submissive because some people could either daddy or they don't.
Speaker 4: It just depends. But like when you really are submissive, it usually goes there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like, I like to really be submissive and the like, I would really like for you to put me in that submissive place and then I can I can return. But I do like a dirty not too much, don't go, don't do too much, relaxed. You know, what's your safe word? I don't have one?
Speaker 2: Should suck up?
Speaker 1: What would it be if you had a fun safe word to use, like for you know, partner purple?
Speaker 4: What if they don't know purple?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: I feel like the only way to have a safe word is if the only the person knows it. But that reminds me, I forgot to tell you. In Atlanta, I passed out where in sex during.
Speaker 2: Sex pasta Yeah, mid stroke or show.
Speaker 3: He was choking me and fucking me and I was drunk and it was like probably like five o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: And then I was like, for how long were you out?
Speaker 2: I don't know, not long?
Speaker 3: Did he tell you?
Speaker 2: I was like, he was like, did you just pass out?
Speaker 3: Like I don't know, keep going.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I wasn't sure, but didn't make your pussy wetter a little?
Speaker 2: Yeah I did.
Speaker 3: I was like, what's happening? Oh no, and then he was like, did just pass out? And I was like yeah, And then he kept going, so choked your spink choked all the way both no one or the other. We're not being greedy bitch. I'm a greedy bitch, but choked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, choked.
Speaker 3: So that wasn't your first time being choked out? No, No, have you came to being choked out? I don't know, probably close, Like, but you get off to it? I do, and you absolutely like I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't love. She's like, I actually hate that you told that story because I don't have one.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: So, I'm not typically a dirty talk person, but I recently started sleeping with some that someone that's really good at it, and I was like, oh, I get it. I even told her. I was like, bitch, I get it.
Speaker 4: What the fuck is so didn't make you want to, like Inhighten your dirty talk.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Well I'm not a big dirty talker, but some ship.
Speaker 3: But why because like you feel like it's not going to be sexy, or because I think that hard?
Speaker 2: I don't want to think that hard.
Speaker 4: But sometimes it's not about thinking.
Speaker 1: It's about in the moment, like she said, like in certain things, it's going to bring out certain stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know it because you're doing it. If it comes, then it comes, and it will come.
Speaker 3: But the next time, maybe it's may simulate your brain to maybe you may say saying shit, you.
Speaker 2: Should just let come out. Yeah I've been put on the spot and I don't like that. Yeah, yeah, I've been like fuck. But you know what's funny with.
Speaker 1: Me is that because of like what my profession was, I typically before in my personal life would be intimidate, not intimidated.
Speaker 3: But when you want to say things is I don't want to be too poor? No, So then people are like, h do you even like me?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, because I'm like, I'm not trying to send you a new and I do that on ely fans like buy my ship, But I also too have to be like I have to send personal pics to people because or I should say a person, I should say people whatever, and not with anybody, but saying it at the time, it's like so they're just like, well, just don't send me stuff you send to other people, and like, hard, that's how much content do you think I'm making over here with the fun I'm busy, you know what I mean. But for the people that I've wanted to I'm not in a place where I'm like that, but like, I will do special content for those people. But yeah, it's difficult here, which I know. Have you ever had a threesome? Yeah, you're worth a couple. That's I'm a okay.
Speaker 3: What about role play? Is that something that you're totally off limits or.
Speaker 2: You will have to do?
Speaker 3: I love?
Speaker 4: What were you role playing as real estate agent?
Speaker 2: What did you sell the house a student?
Speaker 3: What was your broker pace?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: What was your broker fee?
Speaker 2: My brother?
Speaker 3: Did you get calmed on how many times?
Speaker 4: Percent of what?
Speaker 3: Of everything? For life?
Speaker 2: Baby? But recently actually recently I was kind of it was he was I could tell he wanted to role play, and.
Speaker 4: I was like, how do you tell you wants to role play like he was like, he was, like, what did he say to me?
Speaker 2: He was like, she's basically saying like I was about to come back in the room, and like, was he was? Was I prepared? When when I cut back, iron Man is out and he's like, my girlfriend's going to be back soon. She's not gonna be happy.
Speaker 3: So you didn't you didn't go along with it? Why?
Speaker 2: Whatever, he was really serious? I couldn't tell if he was serious.
Speaker 4: Why didn't you play along?
Speaker 2: I'm so disappointed? Wait what if he was?
Speaker 1: He was trying to be serious and you're like, witch, I'm not role playing with you. He's like, this is my real life. But she's really coming, She's about to go.
Speaker 2: Actually, get this is not a joke. This is not like how would you feel about that he's on her way? Yeah, this is l a you never I don't know. I just I just I didn't. I didn't feel like.
Speaker 3: I feel like from now on, you have to like the secret code of texts me and be like, hey, what should I say?
Speaker 4: What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Go to the bath hole? One second we be he said, what do I say next?
Speaker 3: Abort? Run out the if you don't chase you hate the one? Okay, have you ever faked an orgasm? Come on?
Speaker 2: Are you a woman? Right?
Speaker 3: Can I hear your faked orgasm?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: It's believable.
Speaker 2: I'm an actress.
Speaker 4: Where can we book you?
Speaker 2: I'm the only fan that you heard it?
Speaker 3: That's right. I'm not pimoting this. He's been on pimp these ladies.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get pimped by anybody.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be you.
Speaker 4: But after the toy, you're gonna like it. I'm promising as a clubs. It's a kinky question of corn. We're a little kinky, okay, bonded yes or no?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: You answer real quick.
Speaker 2: So, mister Gray, he had a dungeon? Do you say which toy?
Speaker 3: I said, so, if mister Gray had a dungeon, would you be like which toy? You know it can?
Speaker 2: I'm down.
Speaker 3: I've been to a dungeon. I'm down.
Speaker 1: I'm going to show you're down with like being spinked like all the is there? What is your absolutely?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Sexually maybe like electrocution, like electricity. I'm not interested in electricity. You're going far, bitch is not far. It was just on love Honey dot Com and they were. I was looking at their electricity toys. I was like, what the fuck they were like people, I'm like, hey, I'm in a Tinder.
Speaker 4: Date and I got electricues.
Speaker 2: You never are fucking they're on it out here. Okay, I would say that, or I'm not really I don't really want to be gagged per se, but tie me up all the way. Huh did you peg a man? I'm open to it. I have never done it, but I'm open to it.
Speaker 3: What could you still be with him romantically?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Say thoughts the same got him.
Speaker 4: Sex skill?
Speaker 3: You're most proud of all of them.
Speaker 4: You can pick one.
Speaker 2: I would say, I just know how to control my pussy, like so queen, I can, Yeah, I can squirt. I can like I can.
Speaker 4: Just do you make yourself them in?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm really wet and I can take a lot of dick. I'm like, you're a size queen. Yeah, I'm a size queen.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 3: Any fetishes? I just like nasty shit. I just want to be like kind of like a little bit sledded out in a loving way.
Speaker 2: I don't want to not be loving. I don't want to be loving. I like, do I like them to go on.
Speaker 1: But is that only for the sexual purpose or do you want your partner to be like that? Because for me, it's like, like there are certain sexual things that I fantasize about being a slutty whore, and then there's things that I like, I don't necessarily fantasize with my.
Speaker 4: Partner doing that.
Speaker 1: I wanted to fuck me different ways, but I don't fantasize about that. So it's like, is it a fantasy thing or do you want to be like that experimental with your partner as well?
Speaker 2: Because that's a thing.
Speaker 3: That's an interesting thing because I recently wondered, like do I want to have that male male female with my partners people?
Speaker 2: I don't know exactly because then I'm not gonna be like, why'd you like that? I want that with my partner?
Speaker 1: See, and I used to be before it was with my partner because my one of my ex husband was in the industry, so it was very we were open to those ideas and it wasn't necessarily every time with someone that was in the.
Speaker 4: Industry as well.
Speaker 1: But now dating people in the like the real world, yeah, in real life, my last you know guess because we have after dark too. Is like she's in the adult entertainments but also segregating in a sense, to quote Unko, the world.
Speaker 4: I was like, I hate that.
Speaker 1: It's almost like they say the real world, because it's like it was like we weren't in us, like we really paid taxes, we really paid whatever, like we were in the real world, but in a new world, whatever you want to say. But when you integrate into those things, it's like, do you really think about the other side of that, Like it's like before it was very not sexualized in those ways, So it's just different.
Speaker 2: What do you mean are you saying now you would you wouldn't participate in those type of things with your partner.
Speaker 1: Well at a certain time because where I wasn't in like in my space of life the last like two years, I would say, not that I wasn't open up to because I was obviously in the adult industry and like like sexual wise, sexualized wise, I don't feel like an inferiorness in that whole like spectrum of a threesome or whatever. But I don't think I was in the mind space of where I felt comfortable enough to want to share my partner in that way.
Speaker 4: So for me now, it's like dating now. It's like I'm not not opposed.
Speaker 1: I had to really think because I had it somebody that was like questioning those things that I'm like, are you just trying to make me be like alexis Texas or is it this? But for me, I think that it's just like some people are just sexualized like yourselves as you guys were never important, but y'all are very open.
Speaker 4: Sexually, which I think is beautiful.
Speaker 1: The same way with that is like I just have to accept that that's what it is and it's okay, And I'm in a in a society where I can be accepted in that realm where it's not like taboo where.
Speaker 4: I was only because I had to be imporant.
Speaker 3: I had to be this way.
Speaker 4: So it's like I am open if it's the right situation, if you feel.
Speaker 3: S I don't know, I don't know. Yeah, necessarily if we've planned it out and then it will happen whatever, But I'm not not open. It turns me on one percent, So I'm open to it. But it's just like I like, for a long time I was not safe with that.
Speaker 2: No and that's the keyword right there, And I say is like, I think a lot of the kinks that I'm willing to explore which I can go, I can go deep. That safety has to be I'm not gonna do certain shit like if I want to be someone's little slut and be like, you know, choked and talked shitty to, like by a guy that I just met on Tinder, maybe, but probably not.
Speaker 4: If that's what you who that is, I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to enjoy it so much more with someone that I know really cares for me. And then after this we're gonna fucking eat dinner together and make out and fucking look at the stars or some shit. You know.
Speaker 4: That's what I think is way more beautiful.
Speaker 1: And why I was attracted to what your podcast stands about is that there needs to be more talked about things that in Like again, I hate using the word yeller normal people because we're all normal, but in the society and whatever is you guys weren't stigmatized to like, oh you did poor and you're not this. You can be stigmatized because you're single.
Speaker 4: Mom, or you can whatever.
Speaker 3: We all have stigmas, but at the end of the day is we're all just people, but we all like sexy.
Speaker 4: So for me, it's like why I think.
Speaker 1: It's great that people like yourselves are on a platform where it doesn't matter of whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm not shying away from.
Speaker 1: I'm not glorifying, but I'm also not not talking about it, and that's what I think is the great thing with like this show is like with me, is I'm not afraid to answer or ask the hard questions. So it's about integrating what that means for each guest. So I think it's cool to see that we should still like normalize the society of accepting that even if I'm with a partner myself that has never been im porn, that I could still.
Speaker 3: Be one of threesome.
Speaker 1: I can still want whatever and not feel like you just want me because I'm alexed to Texas. No, they just want sex and we all want sex, you know what I mean. The same thing with you guys is you shouldn't have to feel like, oh, I have to be Alexis Texas because we watch this porn together and do this as you could be who you are that wants to get your fucking back blown out.
Speaker 4: And fucking have a great time.
Speaker 3: YEA pass out, pass out pass out for a little you know here we all need our own the kinks.
Speaker 4: So do you have a fetish that you could say that you've.
Speaker 3: Never really talked about.
Speaker 1: Is there something that you kind of gravitate more or is it fee is it just is it being choked out or being dominated?
Speaker 4: Is it being like role playing?
Speaker 3: Mine is a combination of things. Definitely dominated, Definitely. I have a like I kind of like, I like ASS. I would like to eat it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like ASS.
Speaker 3: I like do a lot of men because a lot of men that I've had on the show too, I talked about and they're like, hey, I know who does it. I'm like a lot of some people like it or they don't like to admit that they like it.
Speaker 2: Do you do it?
Speaker 3: Just and just do it? Do you ask?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I don't ask.
Speaker 1: He just died down deep and he was gonna have you ever had a negative reaction? No, so you knew, you know, the little inching? You know you took c's you have?
Speaker 3: How many you ate something like if it's someone I feel safe and then like they're clean and it's like someone Now now we're overthinking ship. I like submission. I like to submit, and I also like a man. Have you ever had a man sit on your face?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't, but I to write that down. I have a small face. You like, do froggy saw over your face?
Speaker 2: I don't. I mean I guess I've done that, so why can't he.
Speaker 4: Have you ever had a manka?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, my friend is just an ass eating. Although I'll do it, but not just any ass. No, I'm not saying that you will. I'm just saying it's not like my come over here. I'm just saying it's not my I usually like ease into that. I like to be I like like a third date, not a Yeah. I like intense biting.
Speaker 4: So are you a lip? Oh you like to be a bit?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 4: I hate it. I had a girlfriend that when she'd get drunk, she would bite.
Speaker 2: It has to be the right type. I like, bitch.
Speaker 4: If you don't stop biting.
Speaker 2: There's an art to biting. You have to do it the right way.
Speaker 3: But I don't even like it being killed.
Speaker 2: No, No, I like ath.
Speaker 1: I like to bite, maybe because I like I'm also like, I mean that was important. So like you can't have marks on you, so I don't want something that's gonna leave mark. I don't know, and I'm fair skinned. You're biting me. I'm having a fucking mark grab my arm like this, I'm fucking bruisy, Like it's not because you want to, but I know, I'm like, you know, gonna work tomorrow and I'm mad at somebody. Even with being spanked, there's only been like two people that I recently like, well that sounds horrible too, but then I recently went that spake me that I'm like, I don't even care, bruis me if you want, like.
Speaker 3: I actually like can't say a little bit, like for me and.
Speaker 1: My professor, I strategically send you home in my line of work, like I consciously thought of that.
Speaker 2: Now it doesn't matter. No one's sending me home on my own. Yeah, Like I had a guy like bite like basically chew my whole ass.
Speaker 4: I know it's very I didn't look good and.
Speaker 2: You like it.
Speaker 4: I loved it, but okay at the time, like, but why do you like about that? It's like it makes you what or does it make you like?
Speaker 2: It makes me? Do you like they're like they're devouring me almost it feels like they're like.
Speaker 4: But you know that you really like you should eat this, but not this.
Speaker 2: That's getting eaten too girls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you don't need no.
Speaker 2: And also like you don't you know, like people massage certain parts of your ass, it feels like you feel like it tickles a little bit, so there's that sensation. And even in my neck when someone bites it in a certain way, it almost feels.
Speaker 4: Like a tick nibble me, don't bit me.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be nibbled. I want you to bite hard like a vampire. Yeah, I like I like to be bit on my neck pretty hard. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think also too though I'm not like, I don't like pain like I can.
Speaker 2: I like pain a little bit.
Speaker 1: I can take pain, don't get me wrong, but I don't like like what. I don't associate sex and pain. So like my ex husband, he did a lot of like like bdias sem type things whatever. I could never watch, not that I watched porn like that anyways, but I could never like get down with that porn is because I just didn't want to see that side.
Speaker 3: Like I just don't see that and these people like it. It wasn't like it was on whatever, but for me, I didn't get turned on by it. So I just did never thay thing. It's like, I don't know, I just don't associate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like pussy is dry.
Speaker 3: When I like, I'm like, what wrong?
Speaker 4: Give you a cheeseburger, don't bite.
Speaker 2: Certain sensations of pain like, for example, like slapping my ass. Although sometimes I like it, I don't love it all the time, and I only like it.
Speaker 4: When the dick is inside of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I thought always say, I'm like, don't spank me, just bespank me, because there's also an art of spanking. And I've also got to teach people like if you're spinking to you're leaving in markets to cut more like you need to go up if you're not, And if your dick is inside me, please stop it because again I'm gonna bruise.
Speaker 4: And then if I'm losing work, it's a problem.
Speaker 3: Mind you.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't have that mindset, but that's.
Speaker 3: Where it was going.
Speaker 4: No make up, No it doesn't work, they'll send you home.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course if you have rub off on shit, because the thing is you think of at that time when I'm doing porno scenes and the main focus is my ass, there's bruises on my ass. And they're paying X amount of money. They do not want to see it because they're saying, that's, oh, I'm defected. Not really, but it's gonna mess up your fucking cum shot. Probably not, but to the person who's paying for it, they're like, you know what, Alexis, you probably should have fucking not done that.
Speaker 2: Don't love your life, Alexis, don't do it all right, next time, go go gadget.
Speaker 3: Arm Asa diamonds. Spicy. Something you would not do sexually. I don't want I really, I mean, it's happened, but I would prefer not for anyone not to come on my face. Really. How many times does it happen? One time? Yeah, and all the times you've ever had sex? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Interesting mouth red.
Speaker 2: Alexis like, wow, it's our favorite thing. We I mean my mouth it.
Speaker 4: I think my skin looks so great, you know.
Speaker 3: I think I was traumatized once because I saw a porn and it got in her eye and it was that happened. It was really traumatic and I just in the porn, Yeah, got high.
Speaker 2: It happened.
Speaker 3: They showed me it was I don't know. I saw something in childhood. In high school, she was burning and I after that she said I was burning on the tape, she would have gotten fired. I don't know if I heard it or I saw it, I don't remember. But after that I was like, someone asked me. I was just so irritated, like, why the fuck would you There's a whole body, like all these things have you so well, You've only had someone come on your face once, so you've never had someone come in your eye, my eye. He didn't get my eyes, It was fine. Did you close your eyes really tightly, hoping like if this is the fucking.
Speaker 2: Time she did?
Speaker 3: I was frightened. I'll swallow it before that happens. Did you ever get caman that?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I definitely. I was in pormage for ten years.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did it burn?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I told you.
Speaker 2: Luckily a lot of times the eyelash saved it. Close your eyes, What the fuck is happening?
Speaker 3: You know some guys don't have proper aim. Oh well, you know you know it's coming. It does turn me on when it likes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're also doing a scene. I'm not talking about a real life. I'm not in my real life. I wasn't like come on my face everywhere.
Speaker 4: In my eye. I'm fucking sucking all of it, and that's not going anywhere in my right right.
Speaker 3: I'll let you come on face a little bit here, but you know, all my tit's great, but I'm not giving you free range to stand over me and come all over my face.
Speaker 4: Yes, because they don't have aim, especially.
Speaker 2: Amateurs, they'll get it in your eye, said amateurs.
Speaker 3: They are, I mean amateur comers.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. I don't want to get peed on.
Speaker 3: Have you ever thrown up on somebody during sex? I swallowed it back down really quick.
Speaker 2: I threw up from I threw up getting gagged with the like when I was giving head, I.
Speaker 3: Did they know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you just let it all come out? Did you keep going? Yep?
Speaker 2: Then he kissed me after. He's from Texas, actually people, not my people.
Speaker 3: It was everything. Everything's bigger in Texis it was in Texing. You know what you said, you never want to get peed on, and I said the same thing. But recently Orlando peede on me in the shower. I was so mad, so so you like like he just like tested me and he's I was like, why do you get the pee on me in the shower He's like, I was like, you've done that to other people. He's like, yeah, I definitely don't do it, and then he just did it. Did you try to pee back?
Speaker 4: I did, but I didn't have to pete.
Speaker 3: It's a mixture.
Speaker 2: It is mixture.
Speaker 4: Have you ever fallen asleep during sex?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Not chucked out? No, I fall asleep. I fall a sleep during head.
Speaker 2: Which I could. I wish I could do that. I've done it multiple times.
Speaker 1: All right, last questions romantic making out, her cuddling, making out, perfect date night.
Speaker 2: It's like dinner, dancing. Are you going by the water? Are you like really nice hotel? We're going out to dinner. We're gonna go dance. We're gonna go to a hotel by the water and the beach. We're probably gonna have sex on the beach. We're gonna go skinny dipping. They're gonna come back, take a really hot shower. Fuck again, maybe videotape it. They're gonna come on my face, not in my eye, the tips, choking, Maybe pass out, that'd be great, and then we'll cuddle. I like it.
Speaker 1: I ever slid into a dam, absolutely again. I ever slid into a dam, of course, we slid into your DM yours.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're.
Speaker 4: Taking a call during sex?
Speaker 2: Yes, she took a call. Did Yeah, this is not too long ago. She's like, you know, and you called me other day. You're fucking I know you can tell.
Speaker 4: That's how cool.
Speaker 3: She's like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, bitch, that is not true.
Speaker 3: The podcast was this is your coming your mid stroke, even though it's very.
Speaker 2: Similar in my podcast, it is very similar. Sometimes when she's tired, she sounds like that. But I was like, this is some other shit.
Speaker 3: It was the daytime.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: Thank you ladies so much for coming on private Talk.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Is there anything that you would like to ask Miss Texas before you leave the cat?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: What's your sign?
Speaker 3: My sign? I am a Gemini.
Speaker 2: What's your birthday?
Speaker 3: May twenty fifth? Okay, Well, your birthday's coming up. I'm a Gemini cancer. I'm June and twenty second. Okay.
Speaker 1: I was wondering wondering that while I'm drunk, wondering at the Geminis, we have a lot of Gemini senergy in this room.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know, I do feel the s energy.
Speaker 3: I do. Any other questions, what's your type? What's my type?
Speaker 4: You know, it's funny. I don't really like any person I've ever dated has been.
Speaker 3: Very you meiquely different.
Speaker 4: I think overall, I think that it's about certain.
Speaker 1: Qualities that are all similar, but not like like you would never think I dated any of the people I did.
Speaker 2: Okay, what are your five? What are your five non negotiables?
Speaker 4: That's a lot?
Speaker 2: Okay, top three?
Speaker 3: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: You know it's funny because why that's difficult for me to answer in certain things and not that you don't know, but like perspective wise, I've done a lot of like self work that before I realized that I don't have not that I didn't know what I didn't want in certain things, but I lacked boundaries. So with that being said, it was hard to distinguish what some deal breakers were. So I've gone through like a practice dating phase of certain things that I do and don't like. For me, it's about I need someone who communicates with me. So if you can't communicate with me, then I can't see a future for me. If you can't be consistent, it's a deal breaker. And then I would probably say the third would be I'm really like old school in a sense where it's like I need someone to I need someone to plan some stuff from, like plan dates. I guess in a sense like not that I can't be like.
Speaker 2: Receptive, but yeah, like I need like that with this whole R and
Speaker 1: B type love courting type of situation where it's like putting in the work and effort