Speaker 1: Live from the heart of the nation's capital. This is a Jim Acosta Show special report. All right, welcome to the Jim Acosta Show. And it's another day that ends. And why with Donald Trump obsessing over his vanity projects as US service members are suffering overseas, let's talk about all of this with our friend Joe Walsh. Joe, great to see you, man.
Speaker 2: Jim Acosta. It's always intrigued to be with you, brother. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Always good to be with you as well. And you know, a lot happened this week, and you know, we thought, we thought the biggest thing that was happening this week was you know, Trump being exposed as is kind of a chicken, you know, shuttling from one plane to the next, and the whole Air Force One fiasco. But you know, I kind of feel like that was you know, it's an interesting story. It's obviously a very alarming and so on, but you know, I can't get over the fact that our service members are being put through the ringer on places like the USS Abraham Lincoln and the USS Tripoli. You know, I've reported on this myself, and others have reported on this, and you know, and meanwhile, he's obsessing over you know, his vanity projects. They're trying to put his name back on the Kennedy Center. He's going to the Supreme Court now to green light his white House ballroom. That's the you know, the latest from the New York Times. You know, he's got to go to his Maga Supreme Court for permission to demolish the nation's capital. But Joe, your thoughts on all of this, I mean, a lot to digest this week, But to me it speaks to we kind of have an absentee landlord as president of the United States right now.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jim, you covered him better than damn near anybody in his first term.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And and he's you and I have talked about this before. He's obviously older and different and messed up in the head, but like he's like he like openly doesn't give a fly and fuck about anybody or anything but himself. He's always been that way. But Jim, even like in the first term of back in twenty sixteen, after he got elected, when you covered him, he seemed to be more cognizant and aware of things going on around him, and even just politically, he'd show he cares that seems to be utterly gone now, and I mean react to that because I'm always stunned by that difference. He's always been a horrible human being. He's always been a sociopath, but he gave the appearance in his first term that politically he at least cared about stuff. He doesn't do that now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's very good. It's interesting that you raise that point. I mean, I've talked about this. I don't remember him ever falling asleep when I covered him during the first term. I certainly don't remember him falling asleep in the Oval office with people standing over him talking. I don't have the video set up. Everybody's seeing the video of the young lady touching her stomach and then he like wakes up all of a sudden. I've been calling it the Knapper and the ZAPFR. But you know, he and but the obsession over the vanity projects, and you know, if the Supreme Court says yes it's okay Donald Trump to knock down part of the White House, that is going to be maybe not the height of just rolling over and playing dead for a wanna be dictator. I mean, they did that with the immunity decision. Yeah, but you know, letting him just go full blown, you know, Saddam Hussein uh Liberachi with the with the White House, which is supposed to be the People's House, to me, would kind of typify things, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he doesn't, he doesn't have the authority to do it. And here we are again. So if the Supreme Court, as you said, allows him to go ahead and do whatever he wants on the grounds of the People's House, I think you're gonna see a real uproar, a revolutionary uproar in this cunt. But Jim, you nailed it at the top. It's August fourteenth, twenty twenty six, and we have American sailors who are literally jumping overboard into the sea because they're living on ship in horrific conditions.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean to.
Speaker 2: Me, that's it's always hard to say this. That's the biggest headline of the week. And that guy in the White House, because of his stupid illegal war, he didn't give a fuck about this. He doesn't care about these sailors.
Speaker 1: No, he definitely doesn't. And it seems Pete Hegseth doesn't care about them either. We can play some of what Pete Hegsath has been saying, you know, some of this happened on the USS Abraham Lincoln, but it's been happening on other ships. If we have that Pete Hegseth bite, let's play it. Listen.
Speaker 3: We make sure at every ship, every crew, every captain has everything we can provide them at every single month.
Speaker 1: Some deployments are longer than others.
Speaker 3: And I have more respect and gratitude for those sailors than anybody. What they do in those high seas and those usterier conditions with less port calls.
Speaker 2: It's incredible.
Speaker 1: Americans don't understand what it's like to do that.
Speaker 3: So as someone who's been not been on a ship like that, but been on long deployments, I feel it.
Speaker 1: I want them home.
Speaker 3: As soon as everybody else do. I want folks rotating as quick as as possible. I want the best for them. My commanders know that, our service secretaries know that the President expects that, and so to that crew and to all those crews, we're going to do everything we can for you. And we are so grateful for their dedication of that crew and others.
Speaker 1: They've held the line for the country. Yeah, he's so full of shit. His eyes are brown. But you know, and the other thing, Joe is, I was getting texts from the mother of a sailor who was on board the USS Tripoli, and I was showing some of these texts earlier. This is what this mother says. He lost talking about her son, he lost over thirty pounds in four months. He's afraid to reveal the exact number because he doesn't want to worry everybody. She says they were one hundred percent silenced. They weren't allowed to speak negatively about these ships or the leadership command, which I think is part of being in the service. But that included low food and hygiene supplies. And she says, my son did have to talk someone on his ship and talk them out of suicide. And the Navy Times was reporting that there are people jumping overboard at least one sailor jumping overboard the USS Abraham Lincoln. And you know, it just speaks to you know, Pete hexseth Is. To say he's in over his head is sort of like saying the pope is Catholic. It's you know, or bear shits in the woods. It's obvious. But he is so not up to the challenge here, and it's astonishing to me that he's still in this job.
Speaker 2: He's a tool. He's Trump's tool, that's all he is.
Speaker 1: Jim.
Speaker 2: Last week, I think it was two hundred families of these sailors sat down with Navy officials in leaded with them and they basically got no response. I mean, again, this is the commander in chief. The overall context here is this was a stupid illegal war. Trump has messed it up every step along the way. That's why we're still here. That's why those sailors are still on that ship. And Jim Trump does not know how to end it. He doesn't know how to get out of it, and our men and women are paying a price for that.
Speaker 1: He has no idea how to end this show. And he's painted himself into a corner. And I know when you were in Congress there, you better dan believe there would have been oversight hearings if Barack Obama were the president, Joe Biden was the president, and you had a service you had service members jumping overboard and sending over photos to the press of like shitty food and poor conditions on these ships. Republicans on Capitol Hill their heads would have popped off. They would have been losing their minds, and rightly so. And you know it, just the stunning silence that we're seeing right now from the GEO. I know I shouldn't get depressed about this shit, but man, it is so depressing now at the state of affairs right now that there's just no oversight. Trump could do whatever he wants.
Speaker 2: Jim Acosta, whenever I'm with you, you're generally more optimistic than I am. Don't you get like me. Look, we do not have a Congress. We have not had a Congress for eighteen months. It's part of why Trump. It's a big part of why Trump can do what he wants. It's why he can be openly corrupt and stuff his pockets with billions because he knows Congress doesn't exist and won't do anything about it. But look, again, you're so right. There's not a week that goes by where I don't ask myself that or bring up that point. Oh my god, if Barack Obama had done this, my former Republican colleagues, I mean this past you'll just last month, interest on the debt for the first time in the month of July exceeded what we paid in total in US military dollars and what we paid healthcare for seniors. And again, if this were Obama doing what he's doing, doing what Trump's doing to the debt, Republicans would be knocking down the walls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that is a ticking fiscal time bomb, there's no question about it. And Trump has been running up the debt. You know, some of this got run up during COVID. But you know, when we're not we don't tax the billionaires or the trillionaires for that matter. I guess maybe Elon Musk is not a trillionaire anymore. But you mentioned the corruption, and I think that is going to be a massively sailing an issue heading into the fall campaign. I think people are pissed that Donald Trump has enriched himself and his family off of the White House this time around with the crypto and the stock trades, and apparently Elizabeth Warren and Robert Garcias enter a letter saying we want to know more about the stock trads. Yes, we need to know more about the stock trades, but you know what, you know, it's you know, the tea, the kettle is starting to boil on the stove when Joe Rogan is paying attention. Apparently, Joe Rogan, we can play this. Jo's like, Wow, what the fuck? What's going on here with the crypto? Can we play this?
Speaker 4: No government has ever done before, and one of them is the crypto stuff.
Speaker 1: The crypto stuff's nuts.
Speaker 4: It's like Trump has made billions in crypto and then you got his sons, and his sons are involved in all these weird business deals where the business deals have to do with some things that Trump put and then the sons are involved in these businesses, and like there's a lot of money flowing around that you could dig in and start arresting.
Speaker 1: I thank you, Joe Rogan, good night, everybody, We're done.
Speaker 2: Where the fuck you Ben Joe? Look, he's Jim He Rogan is so dishonest and so dangerous. There's no way on God's green earth he did not know that this is who Trump was, and he fully embraced him, fully endorsed him. Rogan was at the White House just two three months ago on another for another issue. I mean, he's playing both sides. He doesn't want to lose his audience, but Jim and he does such a disservice to his audience because he just pedals bullshit after bullshit. But it is Jim, You're right, it is the corruption. I mean, it should be a massive blue tsunami in November. He has been stuffing his pockets again, as you and I say, Jim out in the open, he doesn't care, and the American people are struggling. If Democrats can't win, just putting that in front of every voter, then Democrats can't win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's so true. And Joe Rogan, I mean, honestly, like you know, as you said, he is smarter than this. But I think his sidekick on the show is saying the government's so corrupt that you know what fuck that presidents have not been enriching themselves off of crypto and stop trades like this until Donald Trump came along. This is the most thoroughly corrupt presidency in American history. Get your shit straight, get your facts right. And they need to explain to the American people because he has a big audience in a big platform what a crook Donald Trump is. And you know, maybe they've got uh, you know, buyer's remorse. I mean, I don't think they're buyers. They're laughing all the way to the bank. But I mean, at least be straight up about this shit. Don't act like, oh, well, the government's it's him.
Speaker 2: It's him, Jim. That's it again. Look, Logan's got a huge audience. He's not honest with his audience. He also came out this week and said, oh my god, is this real? Like Trump's for one hundred grand a month, you can get early access, Like like Joe Rogan acted.
Speaker 1: Surprise, I saw that.
Speaker 2: I doubt about that. That's bullshit.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's flat it's flat out insider trading. Yeah, and it's you know, it's Joe. It's sort of like they're they're advertising that they're going to rob a bank. So Trump's gonna rob a bank, and he takes out an ad in the New York Times and says, I'm gonna rob a bank and it's going to happen at noon on Friday, and it's gonna be the first bank of America whatever the fuck you want to call it in Times Square, and I'm gonna get your cameras out. I'm gonna go rob this bank. That is what he's doing with this insider trading thing. On true Social He's announcing to everybody that he's going to do this, and if you want to in on the action, you can get in on the act, and that makes it legal somehow.
Speaker 2: Well, and Jim, I love that because that's the analogy I've used without Trunk is gonna fuck with the midterms. He's I mean, the other big takeaway this week was he basically kind of said, Okay, I'll declare a national security emergency. Stranger things have happened. He's your bank heist analogy. He's telling people he's gonna mess with the midterms. He's gonna screw with the midterms. I just I don't know why Democrats, why we don't pre empt him. It's a crime. It's a crime, Jim, as you said, to plot robbing a bank, just the plotting of it is a crime. Donald Trump right now is plotting to either cancel, screw with, or mess with, or delegitimize the elections in November. And I just don't see people paying enough attention to that.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I agree with you one hundred percent. And I think that they're going to try. They're going to try to do something. They're already sending DOJ officials to polling locations to see if they can see brown skinned people going into vote and so on, and it's completely racist, awful garbage, but he's going to try. And my concern is is that you know, right now, they may be sending out the ones who are perhaps the most responsible of the crooks that they have working for them, and the flunkies and lackeys and so on. But there'll be some goofballs that they'll send out this fall. And if they put Ice out there, and Ice, they're all a bunch of douchebags and Ice. I'm sorry if I'm going off. It's the end of the week. Maybe I'm a little tired. I love it, Jim go, but I mean, but Joe, I mean, I'm looking at some of these recent ICE videos and I know you've been going off on this too on your socials. It is absolutely I don't I know, people are numb to all of this, and it's been you know, I you know, I used to say Trump one point, I was a fire hose of lies. Now it's a fire hose of corruption and craziness. But but ICE is behaving like a secret police force in this country. Uh, this is not the United States of America. That you and I grew up in Joe, where masked federal officers just show up and point guns at people all over the fucking place. And I'm sorry, at the end of all of this, somebody needs to go to jail. This is absolutely outlaw criminal behavior on the part of the government, and we're gonna need documents to be searched through to see who is sending out the orders. And Tom Holm and you better get ready, Pal, you better lawyer up because you know some of this stuff is coming your way. But I mean your thoughts on all of this, Joe, because it is it's they're cranking up ice I think, right in time for the midterms to put fear in the water, and it's scary.
Speaker 2: They're going to do everything they can, Jim, to intimidate brown and black voters to not vote. The beauty of Trump, if you want to call it beauty is again he's forcing us, like right fucking now, to decide what kind of country we want to be. And the abject cruelty that were the fascism that we're seeing on our streets, to me makes it really easy for American voters. Is this what you want America to be? Do? You want mass feederal thugs doing this to immigrants and citizens on our streets. I mean Trump's doing it. He's forcing us to decide in November if this is the kind of country we want to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I will say, you know, if one or both houses of Congress remain Republican, I think the House will flip to the Democrats. But if the Senate remained and Republican control, you're just gonna have divided, gridlock government for the next two years, which to me opens up the floodgates to Donald Trump and Todd Blanche and whoever whatever goofball they have in charge of DHS. Maybe he'll finally put Steven Miller in there as an acting DHS secretary, and they're just going to run wild in this country. And people need to understand it is going to be that. If you think the first two years were bad, the second two years, after he's gotten his ass kicked in the midterms, are going to be really bad. With Todd Blanche as the Attorney General and he's flirting with running again, or you know, national emergency shutting down elections and all that kind of thing. I think you know, we're this is these are some challenging times ahead.
Speaker 2: Uh, we cannot afford to have a failure of imagination. You nailed it, Jim. To imagine the absolute worst he'll do, you said, Todd Blanche. He has Trump now has utter loyalists in all of these key position since DHS, the FBI, the Justice Department, two week havoc the final two years of his term. People, Jim, that's it's a great point. People aren't talking about that enough. Even if Democrats take back the House. Yes, two years are going to be a nightmare.
Speaker 1: I agree with this, and this is what I've been talking about. I'm so glad that, you know, our friend Katie Fang has been, you know, on the forefront, you know, sort of leading the charge against Todd Blanche because I mean, he's already proven himself to be a rogue acting Attorney General, and he's gonna act this way as the permanent ag. You know, they put out this memo the other day that said that, you know, executive privilege basically applies to everybody under the sun, which is insane, and that's going to have to get challenged in the courts. And so, you know, they have figured out how to play the constitution like a fiddle in this country and play the courts like a fiddle in this country. Trump mastered this during Joe Biden's presidency when his ass was in hot water and legal hot water over January sixth, and the classified documents. Just keep delaying things and filing filing bullshit things with the courts, and you can just stretch and drag things out and make everybody miserable. And he can just do that. Yet again, if people think, oh, he won't run for a third term because of the Constitution, Okay, no, and have a great time in fantasyland. Welcome.
Speaker 2: And by the way, Jim, people with large platforms like you and a smaller like me like I get. I get some listeners and followers who will say, we spend too much time talking about the crazy shit that Trump might do, and I get I still get Democrats who will roll their eyes at me when I say, what do you mean Trump won't run for a third term, Like, what do you mean Mike Johnson? If the Democrats win the House by two or three seats, that Mike Johnson will automatically seat that new Congress. What do you mean? And I still get people rolling their eyes at me. And this, this goes back to twenty twenty. The guy tried to overthrow an American election. He committed crimes. Don't you dare tell me that that he's not capable of doing anything this time around to hang on to power. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: No, it's so true, it's so right. And you know, you have kind of a shamelessness, you know, Olympics going on, and in Congress. You know, I saw your tweet about Ted Cruz pedaling vaccine lies, and I you know, I just I think to myself, you know, Ted Cruse, he's like Ivy League educated and all this stuff. It's your Corse shit. And then Bill Cassidy. But Bill Cassidy takes the cake because Bill Cassidy voted for RFK Junior, and Bill Cassidy the other day, of course, votes for Todd Blanche even though Trump is running his ass out of Washington, running his ass out of I don't know, maybe Bill Cassidy go work on K Street or something. And so he's like, hey, I got to make a buck. But I think we have Bill Cassidy being asked about all of the and just sounding really pathetic. Let me see we have this Ultimately voted to confirm RFK Junior as secretary, and then you also recently cleared the way for Erica Schwartz's confirmation as CDC director. Do you regret those decisions?
Speaker 5: Well, so, first, this is a presidential executive order. RFK told me he was not going to change ACIP. So if you want to tell me, I was somebody didn't tell me the truth, and I should have liked, you know, seeing in the future that they were not going to tell the truth.
Speaker 1: You can say, oh, Bill, you should have seen it into.
Speaker 5: The future, in which case I'd be on your show talking about the futures of stocks as opposed to vaccine policy.
Speaker 2: And I anticipate Erica Schwartz, we'll do the right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got to take him down. You know, maybe Joe. At the end of the day, it boils down to this epidemic, you know, if you want to talk to medical terms of cowardice. Yeah, And Bill Cassidy is he's smart enough to know that RFK Junior was going to be a quack as the HHS secretary, And he's just a coward. They're just they're just cowards.
Speaker 2: And it pains me. I served with Cassidy in the House so so.
Speaker 1: Formand I'm sorry if I'm making you say anything.
Speaker 2: No, no, Jim, No, he's an utter coward. And I've said it publicly before. He's a physician. He abandoned his damn oh uh. And there he is yesterday like lying about it. You you voted to confirm RFK Junior. Just fucking own it, own it, own it. But but Jim, you know, it's like Cassidy and Corny and Tillius. These guys are on their way out and they still voted to confirm top Lanche. There's and it's it's the pull in the tug because if you do what I did or Kinsinger did, you're you're like excommunicated from the Republican Country Club. You don't get the speaking engagements anymore, you don't get the lobbying gigs. And even though they're leaving office, Jim, they don't want to leave that life, which is why they don't have the courage to do the right thing.
Speaker 1: Still, yeah, no, and I just you know, I keep going back to Ted Cruz and I didn't get that clip ready or anything. But you know, I've often said, and I'll say it again that the problem is not that that Ted Cruise went to Kancun, it's that he came back. And you know, you know he he typifies this. You know, people just selling their souls and cashing in their chips and just going whole hog for Donald Trump and no matter what happens to your soul, no matter what happens to the country, Like Mike Lee, I know, you used to serve like Lee used to be. And these guys are turkeys, man. They just they just want to stay in office and keep like they like being treated like kings, I guess, and they don't want give that.
Speaker 2: And they they Jim, they and I've had private conversations with them over the years, like you can't you sell your soul, you can't get it back. And there are Republicans that are high on Marco Rubio right now. I mean to pay attention to Marco Rubio. Yeah, he's not JD. Vance, but he's a hollow man. Marco Rubio is out there every day doing and saying things he doesn't believe in to stay in that seat of power. You talk about a man who's lost his soul and he just typifies it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, Joe, and I will say, you know, he's a Cuban American. I'm Cuban American. If I were serving in that administration and I were watching these atrocities play out on the evening news or on social media each and every day, with Ice in the administration roughing up and brutalizing Latino people in this country, I would definitely go rogue and definitely speak out against these assholes. And the fact that he can just like keep his lip sealed and not say anything and just watch that on I don't know. I mean, I guess, you know, he thinks he's gonna somehow become president, and I don't know, maybe he will, who the fuck knows. I really don't think that that's going to happen. I think that this goes back to being the optimist versus the pessimist. I do think, and of course that people are gonna be like, how can you be at all optimists? Donald Trump has been president twice, which is true. But I just think that this moment that we're in right now, Joe, is a test. It's been a test of all of us, It's been a test of this country. It's a test of this constitution. I said this during the two hundred and fiftieth birthday. What a great refresher course and constitutional democracy and so on to have a want to be dictator as president. But at the end of the day, the people who sold their souls to this Turkey, I don't think they get the keys to the castle. I don't think it works that way now. Of course, if they just pull off a coup and try to take over the government, I guess that, But I just don't think they're enough. There are enough bad people in this country who will go along with that, like in the Middle Terry, for example. I think I just don't think there are enough people who are going to make that happen. I just I think Mark or Rubio in the end, people like JD. Vance, they've been useful clowns and lackeys for Donald Trump, but they just don't get to the Promised Land because people, at the end of the day will not respect you for just trading in all of your principles and your soul to this badman.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, Jim, But my former political party ain't never changed in not in my life. I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: So guys like Rubio and Vance and all the rest, they're gonna be the Republican Party. Could Rubio or Advance become president, don't know, but most certainly they could. Either one could get the Republican Party nomination, because that party is like literally gone now and it isn't coming back. And that's another thing. I think America needs to face two political parties. One is completely gone now and it's not coming back.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with you, and you know, I will say I was having this conversation with I went up to MS NOW this past week and get a segment up there, and I was talking to one of the anchors, and you know, this anchor was saying, well, maybe you know, a Democrat will come in and they'll win, and you know, things will start going back to normal and that sort of thing. We thought that with Joe Biden. Yeah, and it goes back to what you were saying, Joe about the Republican Party. I think it's quite possible that we're entering an era that is kind of akin to Northern Ireland and the Troubles, and it just goes on for a couple of decades and it gets better and it gets worse, and it gets better and it gets worse, and it's difficult to get through the end of it until there's some sort of agreement to just everybody lay down their arms, stop doing this, and we move forward as a country and there's some sort of event that occurs that maybe brings us all back together. But I don't know what that is. But I don't understand how the Republicans. It's not like, you know, somebody throws water on the witch and the witch melts in the Wizard of Oz and then all of a sudden, the flying monkeys are okay again. Like I just don't see that happening.
Speaker 2: No, No, because look, Jim, it's as you and I have discussed, trump Ism has metastasized well beyond Trump. Like when I turned against Trump eight years ago, MAGA was fringe. MAGA now is the party. Yeah, completely, And it's almost unfair to the Democratic Party. And so many of us criticize the Democratic Party get your act together, But they do have a lot of pressure on them because they are literally, quite literally problems and all. The Democratic Party is the only sane pro democracy party this country has right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, and I think, you know, the Democrats have their issues and they're going to have to figure it out, and you know, I think what happened to Wisconsin this week was pretty encouraging. The person who has criticized Thanksgiving lost, you know that. And I think once the voters, you know, there's a lot of talking, well, the polls were really off. It must have been the polls. I also think it's the poles might have been off a little bit. But I also think that people might have been paying attention right at the last minute with the last week or so and said I'm going to go with the more pragmatic guy. And I think Democrats, I think, by and large understand the assignment and they're going to be strategic about this. And yeah, there are going to be some places where some goofy candidates emerged and that sort of thing. But it you know, again, it's not it's apples and oranges to say that the Democrat they're going to try to peddle this socialist thing over on Fox and everything else and Donald Trump, and so it's so stupid they're communists, you know. It's like, it's so dumb that the Democratic Party is not the anti democracy, anti constitution party. It is. It isn't disorgan party, as Will Rogers famously put it. I'm not a member of an organized party. I'm a Democrat, but it's not at all an affront to America, which is what no. Donald Trump's party has become.
Speaker 2: No, Jim, look, I'm a Democrat here a little over a year on policy, I'm not really a Democrat, but my god, the Democratic Party believes in democracy and the rule of law. That's enough for me right now. This other party doesn't. And there are still too many Americans that don't fully grasp that, which goes back to something you said five ten minutes ago. If we're not ready, if we can't imagine the absolute worst Trump will do in these midterms, like literally put troops on the street, literally inside violence, literally put ice at polling places where brown and black voters vote, brown and black people vote, then you're really missing the ball. We've got to imagine the worst and be for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no question. Well, Joe, great to see man, great conversation. We cover a lot of ground. And uh, congrats to you and your family. I know there was some great personal news on your front and with your daughter getting married everything, So graps to you, Joe. Good to see you man, Thanks brother. Thanks, Okay, I really appreciate it. Joe Walsh there, and I you know, I do want to I do want to call out some more bullshit before we go.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: First item on the agenda is, Sean Hannity is so full of shit? Sean Hannity, I guess had former New York mayor Build a Blasio on a show, and Build a Blasio is being asked about. I guess some of the Democratic candidates, and and Build a Blasio turned it right back around on Sean Handy started criticizing Donald Trump, and I made a Wizard of Oz reference earlier, and I guess I'll make another one. It's sort of like the curtain got pulled back a little bit on Fox News on Sean Hannity's program, Uh, let's play this if we can and talk about it. Do you like Hassan Piker? Do you support him?
Speaker 2: I have mixed views, but I think you're the way you were describing him.
Speaker 1: You could have been talking about Donald Trump honestly.
Speaker 2: Tozy's up to dictators says extreme things.
Speaker 1: All right, Bill, you break brill you're breaking the rules. I didn't agree to the rules. My question, Sean Handy says, you're breaking the rules. What are the rules Sean Hannity. I just want to ask, what are the rules? Are the rules that if you come on Sean Hannity's program and prime time on Fox News, that you're not allowed to criticize Donald Trump? Is that the rule is that what Sean Handy is talking. Could Sean Hannity elaborate on what the rules are for coming on Fox? That would be really useful information. I'm pretty sure that it has been exposed now that Fox has a rule if you come on Sean Hannity's show, you're not allowed to criticize the dear Leader. Gosh, isn't that something I guess I'll never be on Fox in primetime. Maybe that's why they like to go after me on Fox, but you know they they they don't want to invite me on to to have any kind of discussion. The other piece of news that I want to talk about very quickly before we go calling out a little more bullshit, as I guess, Fox was going off on Abdul al say Ed dancing in this video.
Speaker 6: He was mail and never fails, and there he is like a blues clues thing, and you know, he was trying to tell people to get ready to vote and stuff, and you can vote by mail and everything.
Speaker 1: And you know, blues Clu is a very cute little cartoon.
Speaker 6: I remember my kids used to love it.
Speaker 1: There it is right there. I don't want to play too much because I don't want YouTube to be like, oh, you know, copyright that. But anyway, so they're making fun of Abdul, I'll say, yet for dancing and having a good time. And I'm thinking to myself, hmmm, a politician dancing maybe acting a little goofy. Fox, are you really going to make some political hay out of this when you have I don't know, the dear leader himself, Donald Trump embarrassing him call on a regular basis. Here he is at the Department of Justice doing the the jerking off the giraffe dance that he does to YMCA at the Department of Justice. There's Pam Bonni right there clapping along. O. That's so nice when he did when he does the jerkoff dance, there's Donald Trump to do it. And I think we have we have another one. We have another Donald Trump. Uh maybe not. There's that that that probably is. But then you get the gist, Fox News, you can't give I'll do yet I know you have a problem with I'll do yet because he has a foreign name, you can't give him a hard time for dancing and having a good time. When Donald Trump is the president of the United States and and you treat him like the deer leader over at State Television that does not that does not hold any kind of water whatsoever. And so I just needed to call out that bullshit. And I saw that the White House Rapid Response forty seven account, which is just a dumpster fire that is run by a bunch of in cells over at the White House. They were going off on one of my former colleagues over at CNN because she was doing a video where she was dancing and stuff like that. I'm thinking to myself, you're going off on people for dancing and having good time. And Donald Trump acts like a complete clown and goofball and does the weird jerk off dance to the YMCA. It's embarrassing. The hypocrisy, the goofiness is embarrassing. Donald Trump doing this on a regular basis is embarrassing. And again, if we play the music too much, get YouTube copy ry. You can't play this and so we do only get intomuch trouble there, but Darry is doing the goofy Ymca dance one final thing before we go. I don't know. We've seen a lot of memes this week. Am I gonna get myself in trouble here? I'm probably gonna get myself trouble alert. I'm gonna get in trouble here before the end of the show, just so you know, and you're all in on this. Enjoyed the Air Force one memes this week? Donald Trump hiding in a catering container. And you know, there have been lots of different memes the whole world is laughing at at the President of the United States, and which has not a new experience for all of us here in America, but it does happen from time to time. But there's one of God, should we be showing this. It's Milania pushing the catering container off the cliff. She even has the inauguration hat and everything. Trump says, Natalie, is that you? Oh my god? Am I allowed? Am I going to get in trouble? Am I going to get a knock on the door from US Secret Service? Is this like eighty six forty?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Am I allowed to put this on? Oh? Boy. I don't know, but there's Milania pushing, pushing down. Maybe it was just an accident on her part that she's pushing the catering container towards a cliff. And then Trump asks if it's Natalie Harp, Oh my god, and does is Natalie Harp going to become the White House Press Secretary? I don't no, folks, ladies and gentlemen, I only ask the questions here. It's like Tucker Carlson, I'm only asking the questions. I'm only asking questions here. But if Natalie Hart becomes the White House Press secretary, ladies and gentlemen, I don't know, just from sheer entertainment value, speaking only to that, it might be fun for these next five or six months, because that's probably all she's going to last, is White House Press secretary. But she was the human print. They call her the human printer over at the White House, as opposed to Caroline Levitt, who is the human fertilizer spreading bullshit every day. And so we'll see if the human printer becomes the human fertilizer over at the White House. But anyway, I digress. Listen. I want to thank Joe Walsh for coming on the showday. We covered a lot of ground there. Really appreciate his time. Thanks to all of you for watching. Thank you each and every week. I don't say it often enough. To those of you who are looking at our new daily newsletter, The Jam the Jim Acosta Morning Memo, thank you. You are a paid subscriber, you're getting immediate access to it on substack, on YouTube. Yes, on YouTube, you can read it on YouTube as well. And if you're a paid subscriber, you get access to all this. It's great stuff in today's newsletter. It's a lot on the USS, Abraham Lincoln and what our service members have been going through overseas because Donald Trump's war of choice that has just failed spectacularly and made America weaker. It's not only made America weaker, it's also put a lot of our service members in dire straits. And so if you have a friend or a family member and they have a friend or a family member in the Armed Services, make sure you check in with them, make sure they're okay, they're serving in this theater when it comes to the war with Iran, make sure that you're telling them that you're thinking about them and their loved ones, because it sounds as though, surprise, surprise, Pete Hexth does not know how to run the Department of Defense, and because of that, our service members are suffering overseas. So I'm glad that that was being covered in our daily newsletter. And also for those of you who become paid subscribers, just I haven't said this in a while. You are making this happen. You are making independent media happen. You are supporting this program when you subscribe, when you share, when you like these programs. If you're a Substack subscriber, go over to YouTube and hit the subscribe button. Doesn't cost anything. Vice versa. If you're on YouTube, go to Substack, hit the subscribe button. Doesn't cost you anything. And those numbers, all of those numbers help us as a program. Allows us to continue to do the covers that we're doing in independent media, and it makes a huge difference in everything that we do. We're able to expand and start offering this daily newsletter because of the support that you're giving us here on this program. So thank you very much for all of that. But in the meantime, thanks everybody for tuning in. Still reporting from Washington,