Speaker 1: Don't because I just realized something.
Speaker 2: What you realize?
Speaker 3: But Wine posted in the group which one did you ever get that video? Which one I show didn't send it? I figured because it was already in the group.
Speaker 2: Which one.
Speaker 1: Where she worked on Old Girl? After she no, No, what is.
Speaker 2: The same fight?
Speaker 4: We're old Boy was laying on the ground No, while the fight was doing on.
Speaker 1: No, I don't even know if I saw that.
Speaker 3: I want to thank you guys for tuning in to this week's episode Hortually Awkward. I want you guys to give me a fucking round of clause because I've made it.
Speaker 4: I yeah, the old clap big London in the building.
Speaker 1: Hey that Neil, that's.
Speaker 5: A shitty clop. We need new clops. We'll work on that later.
Speaker 2: Like damn, Bron, we just moved.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying you're feeling. I just won't let you know.
Speaker 4: We can't move like stuff is stealing boxes and ship. You can't find the curtains and your claps. You don't know where the coffee pot is.
Speaker 1: Anyway, if this is your first time joining us, I would like to properly introduce myself. I'm a hosting favorite motivational speaker, Mimi me me so one hundred or Jerry pregnancy pregnancy, geriatric pregnancy. If you're nasty when.
Speaker 5: You got the lo cut and it's blind, you do kind of look.
Speaker 2: Like geriatric pregnancy. U.
Speaker 3: No, but I am joined by my co house. We got mister tone death Ak, the man behind the magic. He is responsible for all of the wonderful visuals that we provide for you during the show, including my amazing intro that Facebook loves to let me know is being shared you know, any monetary ship that I make off of my videosor shared with.
Speaker 5: Real quick.
Speaker 1: And of course we are also joined by the most current mister Bitches Heartbreak Fresh Heartbreak. Valentine's Day coming up, bro.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're about to clean up on the fifteenth.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, make sure y'all go shop Lacibius Vibes. You know, I'll provide your knees while I can, so that y'all don't end up like I did or they get there, you know, hey, yeah, if that's your goal, If that's your goal, I don't know about that comment.
Speaker 1: Please don't do that.
Speaker 2: Right let they probably talking to her, they was talking to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't Yeah, I don't know. That's where I was.
Speaker 3: If you knew how lowless was and how mad I was, that one made me slide over just for him to get up and go sit over there.
Speaker 1: I'm really not.
Speaker 6: The original aesthetics of how we looked on camera.
Speaker 1: That don't matter, bro, It's the point that why did I have to get up?
Speaker 2: You look wide, it's all outdoors.
Speaker 3: And don't be asking me to see me see my belly like you care about my belly. You were supposed to be feeding me. I ain't got a French fry or nothing.
Speaker 1: Doing something for Voluntier.
Speaker 3: Food tasted on Valentine's Day from five to eight, Private location tickets on event bright.
Speaker 1: If you don't want to pay the little fees, you can pay me direct. You got to post the link, baby, We need.
Speaker 3: The event bright link in the comments. But no, we're gonna leave that up there for a while. I have I've been fucking exhausted, lated like I've been getting lately.
Speaker 1: I've been in a lot of sleep.
Speaker 3: Prior to that, I was fucked up, like I was only able to sleep like an hour and a half to two hours tops at a time.
Speaker 4: And up before you go on your rent, can we can we discuss about her response to you're supposed to be feeding.
Speaker 5: Me because she said you got the low, and.
Speaker 4: I don't think she know that you ain't always on the go for you even know where her low is. Oh no, I was there over the summer.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is you you you you a whole prego right now. You can't be traveling like that's to be.
Speaker 2: Meeting you halfway.
Speaker 1: Hey, I be in a bed asleep. I be knocked the fuck out. Now my arm is issued.
Speaker 3: I'm not a junkie, you know, not addicted to ship but dick obviously, but my arm is irritated because like I feel like I gotta not. I ripped my fucking skin off. They did a blood draw and they put if you know, you know, you know exactly what fucking tape I'm talking about that they use and I didn't realize and it pisses me off because I'm not a heavy bleeder, right I am not. And that's how you know I've been tired, because I you like, come get it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know what, maybe next time. That's how you know I've been time.
Speaker 3: But no, when they draw my blood, like I'm not a bleeder. It ain't like one of them things like they pull it out and you gotta hurry up. And you know because some people, as soon as you pull the need about like the blood, the running and shit mine is, you don't even see a dot.
Speaker 1: And I'll be like, bro, might even like there's nothing. Are you sure you got some in that too?
Speaker 3: But they always insist for me to hold this little galls on there that they have to take.
Speaker 1: Bro, I don't need this. I guess it's just protocol.
Speaker 6: I don't know, Bro, Sometimes that take too sticky, or sometimes that shit don't stick at all.
Speaker 3: Right, and when they don't stick at all, don't bother me because it's like, Bro, this was fucking pointless.
Speaker 1: You ain't here just wasting resources and.
Speaker 5: Shit to be like just because it's you just.
Speaker 3: Wanted to put ten dollars worth of tape and five dollars worth of galls on this bill to send to my insurance company because you know, I didn't need this shit. I didn't even need a regular band aid because back in the day when they used to give you, you know, a shot injection or drawbaterers. Remember they used to have like the little dot, the little circle band aids and I don't even need it, but just here, put it on there if it make you feel better, you know what I'm saying, That I ain't just going out into the elements with the exposed, you know, hole in my arm. You think I'm just gonna fucking catch some shit. But I didn't realize it. And I got home and thinking because the tape ain't been on here that long. It only took me, you know, from the time to leave out and drive home, so it's about a ten minute drive. So I'm thinking that it's safe to take the tape off because it hasn't been on there that long. And I didn't know that they used fucking gorilla USA on this motherfucker a medical tape, so I snatched it.
Speaker 1: All right, Now, this thing a little much, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And this is coming from a person who gets pussy hair pulled out on a wax strip, all right, and usually the little trick. Now, obviously I know you don't get your sacked, you know, but what happens is they apply to wax, right and once it's hard, you know, and they pull it up, they hurry up and like put their hand on it. To like calm the you know, I don't know. I don't know if it's a mental thing. I don't know if it's a nerve thing. But it's as soon as they snatch it off, they put their hand over it and hold it to stop it from stinging. Well that was my first instinct when I snatched his motherfucking tape off. But when I put my hand on it, it hurt worse. I said, wait a minute, this is a day. This ain't how it's supposed to go. And then I look down I see my fucking skins on the goddamn tape.
Speaker 7: Ugh.
Speaker 1: So yeah, sorry, it had to be you man.
Speaker 3: So yeah, my arm has been sore and it's like it been itchy because like the skin is you know, growing back over it, but it's like a little nod in there.
Speaker 1: But it's been pissing me off off, like she's ridiculous. But then it made me think, like.
Speaker 3: I would rather be my arm, because what if something like that did happen to your pussy while you're getting the waxed with the hair?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like and they just.
Speaker 5: Like you can't put it back, you can't.
Speaker 3: Put it back, and then you gotta look at you most likely drove there and you gotta put your draws in your pants back on, that.
Speaker 2: Is right, and you drove so you gotta traffic.
Speaker 3: And the real, the real part about it is county jail makes you where other people draws because that's where I'm going, because that's where I'm going. Hired you, I'm faid you, I'm fading management. Get corporate down here, because I'm whipping somebody in a suit. Everybody catching these hands.
Speaker 2: You said, put some aqua.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I did.
Speaker 3: I got a big ass like, I got a big ass thing an aqua for so that's what I've been.
Speaker 2: Putting on it.
Speaker 5: Anywhere I was going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I had like, I had to put the aqua so the aqua ford kept it from sticking to herself because I couldn't put. Putting a band aid in the middle of your arm is like the worst place because you bend in it, the motherfucker just fold up and it don't even be on there the way it's supposed to be on there.
Speaker 1: So whatever, But yeah, my skin is grown back. It's fine now.
Speaker 3: But I was not expecting that ship at all. Yeah, well, I ain't gotta ask you. It's like yo weekend was because you're all together for change.
Speaker 1: I know, and you went to sleep before I did.
Speaker 2: Nigga, I'm old, I'm not even gonna fight. That one was just sefore I did twice.
Speaker 1: I mean a good time to taking nap.
Speaker 2: I picked it. You picked a great matches to.
Speaker 1: Taking that off, because what then were they doing?
Speaker 4: I just know a man possibly died during the match, and I woke up in time to see that.
Speaker 2: That's all that matters.
Speaker 1: That mother fucking announced table, that new announced table they got is un the seed.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised j D is a lot. Let him able to use his legs. If y'all in the comments or even you know y'all, have y'all seen the songs I would play if my own trend, No, it's different things. So the song changes based on So remember back in the Twitter day, as long as like the the abortion playlist, Yes, and for the sick people there was the Illia.
Speaker 1: Playing play list or day well now.
Speaker 3: Well now TikTok because you know how that goes. Now there's a songs I play if I owned it there, So I puss together a little compilation with some of these videos. There's a ton more so you can always go on TikTok and you know fine, just put songs I play or if I owned, so go ahead and play the little Indian guy right there next to the Yeah.
Speaker 1: Stand stand up, walk a miles something when your legs don't walk. Look they used to before.
Speaker 2: Don't bitch bumble you sit down?
Speaker 4: Are you tans are.
Speaker 2: I'm still alive.
Speaker 4: I'm still alive.
Speaker 2: I'm still alive. I'm still alive.
Speaker 5: Don't drop backed up.
Speaker 2: He don't drop backed up. Don't drop back up.
Speaker 1: Don't back up. Don't don't drop Look.
Speaker 6: Look, put your hand in her hand trying to break your wrist, and then a post so and t of bites on and go burn.
Speaker 1: Yours, that's what it says, a joke, and break your wris because you gotta broken pussy, broken pussy. I don't know why some of them came out lord and others. Maybe it's really rough, maybe it's.
Speaker 4: Not enough broken pissy. This is for the niggas, stract, this is for the niggas.
Speaker 1: Just hold off going home.
Speaker 8: She just told him going home.
Speaker 1: It ain't know not cut that bitch, cho, No, no, it ain't know not cut it. I take you to the candy show, I shop good.
Speaker 4: I got white up, I side go and have a little fan of I know I'm by the blow.
Speaker 1: Oh do they try to take my floor? Take that.
Speaker 9: Falling somehow?
Speaker 2: Tell your friends you were coming now tonighte stroject.
Speaker 1: I'm buying up to nine.
Speaker 3: I actually cut like because it was like seven minutes worth of videos and I just like trimmed them down to like.
Speaker 1: But yeah, because it's it's a couple of extra ones in there. The Internet is a place, Oh absolutely absolutely, It's a.
Speaker 5: Wild place to hang out too, like in your spare time.
Speaker 2: TikTok used to be a safe place.
Speaker 4: Not anymore.
Speaker 2: Actually, TikTok was a very safe place.
Speaker 1: It used to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, used to be a safe space.
Speaker 1: When they was like really on.
Speaker 5: That we should get TikTok the funk out of here, and that point, TikTok was just cool.
Speaker 2: It was cool. And after this reset, all the fuckery is roaming free.
Speaker 3: I actually learned the fuckery like right before the like a week before they got rid of it temporarily because I didn't know how to edit ship on there, and then I figured out, I'm like, oh, okay, the green screen ship is on cap cut so you know, figure out. That's how I figured out, and then I started making like gam but yeah that that treeing.
Speaker 1: Definitely ca yep, last like that was cool.
Speaker 5: Morning.
Speaker 1: It was like the Internet, here's bro, like, I'm doing a b Yeah we were.
Speaker 4: He's gonna boost the signal because on day we were simultaneously live streaming. So I guess this is karma for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, I so I started doing like a little gambling TikTok and ship.
Speaker 3: Speaking of gambling, when I tell y'all, I never felt like such a fucking junkie in my life today today.
Speaker 1: Yes, so.
Speaker 3: I went to paddle today because today was the last day to be able to use my free play and my food voucher for this week, but because the new ones always started on Monday. Who want to leave free money on the table, right, should Right? So what happened was when I went down there, I left my wallet. Oh yeah, because I I didn't have my uh the jacket that I had yesterday. So I left my wallet and I was like fuck, now I didn't have to pay for anything. But Poto sucks with their free play.
Speaker 2: Of course, when.
Speaker 1: You go to Potto and you have free player, even no, you're playing with freeplay.
Speaker 3: So if you got you know, fifty sixty, that was a free play. You have to have at least that amount of money in the machine. So if you want to pop back and the least spot dollars a machine you know, but doesn't because now at first I thought that was normal, like, Okay, well they don't want you to, you know, just get up and walk away with you know, money or whatever they want to make sure you can match whatever. But no, go to fucking Vegas. You activate your free play, and you don't have to put nothing in the fucking machine. The only thing is whatever you activate on that machine, like, you have to use it. Like so if I have because they usually give me over three hundred dollars at that hotel out there, so if I activate all three hundred, four hundred whatever dollars they give me, I have to sit there and play it all on that machine.
Speaker 1: Makes sense, So if I know, right.
Speaker 4: Because you're not gonna run around the casino with our money, right, You're gonna stay here so we can monitor you and make sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if that's the case, what I all I can do is Okay, well I'm gonna activate four hundred dollars a preplay, and then I cash out right away.
Speaker 1: I just took four hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so with theirs, how it works is if I know that I don't want to sit at this machine that long, Okay, well maybe I'll only activate twenty dollars replay. If I don't hit none in that twenty dollars, then I'll activate some more. I'll move to another machine. Now, if within that twenty dollars I activated, I want money, I can cash that out.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 3: Pato doesn't do that, though they make you put money in. I didn't have any money on me to put in the machine to activate my free play with.
Speaker 5: Then it's not free play.
Speaker 2: It's basically match pay.
Speaker 3: No, So what happens is that, well, no, it's free play, because what happens is if I put twenty dollars in the machine and I got, you know, twenty dollars a free play, and I'm betting a dollar per spin, I bet a dollar. If I don't win anything, that twenty dollars that went down to nineteen. After that dollar bet, the free play automatically reimburses that dollar now back at twenty.
Speaker 1: So it does it just it reimburses you as you're playing until you run out own money first, or you can do anything.
Speaker 5: So it's just sound complicated.
Speaker 1: That complicated, so I wouldn't leave.
Speaker 3: Look, I was denzeting that I'm leaving here with something. I was not leaving without getting my free but I didn't have any money to put in the machine to play.
Speaker 5: He stole like sandwich platters.
Speaker 3: So I was like a fucking hype around the casino, right, because Poto is Potto be thieving from us.
Speaker 1: Poddo used to give you change.
Speaker 3: So like if I cash out and I got thirty eight dollars and twenty seven cent and go put my ticket in, it's go count me out. Thirty eight dollars and twenty seven cent is gonna come out of the machine. Well, now they only give you cash, and they print out a ticket for any loose change because they know most of us is not finna go wait at a fucking cashier window to get seventeen seventy six or whatever change. So most people discard they tickets if it don't got no dollars on it.
Speaker 1: Right, So I was collected loose chase tickets.
Speaker 4: So you basically out here being the nigga who smokes the roaches from the blunts. Yes, you out here getting all the little roaches that are in the make a blunt.
Speaker 5: As a smoker roach blunts is fire.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: But if you're collecting all the roaches to make a blunt, you might need help. Bro.
Speaker 1: It was like it was like it was like collecting hands and right, I was walking by homeless activity.
Speaker 2: So I was walking by. Were you scratching behind your ear while you were doing it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: I was walking by and I saw this lady cash out and the machine and she only had I know, right, I thought about that.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, I got to hook you on the ship. Uh is that you was dressed down there? No, I had my wig in my hat on discussed but no.
Speaker 3: So I saw this white lady she cashed out, and it just because I wouldn't missed it if I wouldn't looking at it, just so happened because I was walking by. She cashed out, and when she put out the ticket, she just left it on the machine and walked off. So I went over to the machine and put my player's card in punched in my little ship and then I was like I took it back out, took your ticket and walked off. So then a lot of people at the ATM machine where they cash out at after they get their tickets, after they get their cash, they'll just leave their tickets there on the machine because they, like I said, they're gonna go to the cashier.
Speaker 1: So between scavenging tickets at slot machines and at.
Speaker 4: The ATM movie, Yeah, this baby got you doing things that I never thought she would do things so well.
Speaker 1: I left with one hundred dollars more than I walked in with. I mean, I didn't but so work, but I would not. I was dignity on the showroom. I was not leaving. You talk about using my free player.
Speaker 6: You want to talk about taking some ship and put it in your pocket, that's nasty. What pocket is your self?
Speaker 5: Respect?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 2: What is geriatric pregnancy doing to you?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Making me need money?
Speaker 3: Y'all ain't buying these fucking toys and ship, so I blame you niggas. They don't y'all don't support the website.
Speaker 4: They're not buying the toys because the person selling them is basically proven to us.
Speaker 2: The products might not be the best.
Speaker 1: The motherfucker's working too good, too good. I felt rock bottom until I won. I was like, you want something? Yeah, because that's and.
Speaker 3: I realized when I was getting off the exit. I had just got off the highway, and that's when I realized that I didn't have my fucking wallet.
Speaker 6: That conversation that you have now had you not want anything, the conversation that you have to have with yourself on your way back to the car that drive and then you're not really You're not gonna turn the car on right away. You're gonna sit there and about what the fuck just happened to you.
Speaker 2: You was just out here.
Speaker 1: It's not my fault. It's because why do I have to put money into the understand that far?
Speaker 2: But what that sounds like?
Speaker 4: It sounds like matching pay, But you was out here playing Pokemon, got tickets with change.
Speaker 2: That nasty work. But I mean somebody has that on camera.
Speaker 1: Somebody absolutely, Well, I don't give a fun because I turned seventy three cent into one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Somebody followed it. Somebody has that.
Speaker 1: So you're the question for you, mat Yeah, you're not gonna read the question. I got the roads for you, like four years ago. It was a soldier. You know when is it twice the dice coming back in stock? My rose died a a replace where they did get stuff back in that.
Speaker 4: Hard four years of working out your rolls is nasty, which is funny because I've had mine since before I even started selling shit, and mine has never gone out.
Speaker 5: I was want to say, like, what is the lifespan of a sex toy? That's a good question.
Speaker 4: Apparently four years I got on black boots enthusiastic ones.
Speaker 1: That said pa down for a sisty mass right quick. I got one in the.
Speaker 6: Car too, Yeah, like dude tell you in the box along this third boxes in Chinese.
Speaker 5: I was just saying, in general, any sex you know, they.
Speaker 1: Just let you know if they feel like if it has a warranty on it, hieroglyphics and.
Speaker 6: Ship and Lely can read that shipient Chinese.
Speaker 4: No, We're like Lely picked up either Chinese or Japanese. That's her third language mL.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that Jellybean wanted to do Mandarin, but it was mandatory that they had to do like Spanish from one of them at.
Speaker 4: First, because because she came from a Spanish school already, they didn't make her do Spanish.
Speaker 1: They let her pick a third language. And I went to a Spanish high school.
Speaker 4: Did not going to a Spanish You went to a high school full of Spanish. People's difference. I went to South Division High School that just happened to have a lot of Mexicans.
Speaker 2: Does not make it a Spanish.
Speaker 5: Over with the motherfucker.
Speaker 3: No, I feel like if you were in the neighbors I feel like I feel like if you, if your school is in a neighborhood where it is predominantly.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold one moment, and I gotta address this first and foremost. If I got a rollers in the car, nigga, why are you worried about it? He'd be humming on his balls at the real light.
Speaker 2: That's nasty work. But I do be having missions.
Speaker 1: I have to go on. No, but I uh, I don't know. You just didn't.
Speaker 3: If you got a school that is predominantly his Spanish, right, and everything around you.
Speaker 1: Is in space, bro, that's a Spanish high school.
Speaker 4: But everything around South Division ain't in Spanish. Everything in Spanish.
Speaker 3: Every time I drive by some ship, I SEEO and or some ship Spanish, it's.
Speaker 6: To me South Division or high school. Motherfucker, it's a Spanish high School.
Speaker 2: Don't say Senior.
Speaker 4: Don't go it dies on the side of the building, but I guarantee you on the other side of the building, and said South Division High School.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, on the front of the fucking building, it says South Division.
Speaker 1: Sound close enough like Tom under that it says Senior High School. Don't tell you what says bro Does it say Senior? Right?
Speaker 2: That's seen. You know what broke. I'll let you have it because who knows what they're doing over there?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You don't got to defend your freaky ass like freaky as the activities to be fam on God in Heaven.
Speaker 2: You bring it up, my guy.
Speaker 4: You questioned me that you be humming on your bone, No, that I might have.
Speaker 2: A rose in the car.
Speaker 3: Wow, you know what we've been on the subject of, you know, roses and tone, riding around Delivering.
Speaker 1: Head and ship. Why real quick you said that you're riding around Delivery Head.
Speaker 4: I mean if but you come over by your house to suck you up. Ma't that the same thing?
Speaker 5: I feel like you do that out there for you? Nah, were cool?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, sometimes you get sucked off and you don't plan on it, and it happens to you at work.
Speaker 5: That's a nice segue.
Speaker 1: Where we're going. So we got some videos for you that.
Speaker 5: Getting sucked off at work.
Speaker 1: He listen.
Speaker 4: Which one, this one and this one?
Speaker 1: Everybody don't need a free thought, It don't matter which one first.
Speaker 4: And I was like, damn, she quit hers out the next day.
Speaker 1: Not a dolphin. No, no, that's one of them.
Speaker 2: It looks like a big ass catfish.
Speaker 5: So he tought you was pray.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is a mermaid. She is overseas apparently. I believe they said that that's a Chinese sturgeon.
Speaker 1: That it's probably.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so now it's it's one thing because it's like, does it see her as efficient and was actually trying to give her some.
Speaker 1: Head or is it just one of those things where like that maybe is a cattible. I don't know what's going on, but either way, to see here, think that you and to entertain the children, and all of a sudden you got a fish throat wrapped around your motherfucking forehead. That's wold, because why did it come out like that? No?
Speaker 3: Like why watch the ship, like watch how it pops out, like like like that's crazy because it's like it's one thing for you know, to fish to be coming it just like the Nigga throat came out and that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Fish differ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fish are different.
Speaker 1: I keep getting in the water with ship. They keep trying to discover what's on the ocean is crazy? What is that? What just happened here? That's that's that's a was her first day. It was probably the last two.
Speaker 6: I feel like that was one of them situations where there anything I should know before I get in this suit.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I have a question for y'all, have a question for y'all and the guys and the comments.
Speaker 3: Would y'all still want head if our throats did that, like if they came out like that alien ship, like just like that, Like if our throats came out.
Speaker 4: Did we find out y'all throat did that because we got HD one time? Or did you pre warn us about that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Like you just know that that's what our ship does, Like it just comes out like that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, if we know that that's a part of life, that that's part of y'all, and yeah, we're gonna roll with it. But if we out here having a grand old time and you unhinge your jaw and then that's what happened.
Speaker 1: I am like, bro said, she do look like baked, though I'm slightly congested.
Speaker 2: What's with this fancy upgrades?
Speaker 1: Somebody says something about the fun every time everything that, Yeah, that's crazy. I wouldn't want no parts of that. I don't know. I think she was talking about the how she left earlier. It's the whites man, that's that's the ship white people. So you know, every now and again, I like to just post ship in the group.
Speaker 2: Yes, what's up with?
Speaker 5: What's up with deers?
Speaker 1: Why do deers be on that kind of ship?
Speaker 2: What ship? Because they love committing suicide.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what it was.
Speaker 6: It was some people observing some deers from far away. He was like, oh ship, he was about to jump. He was about to jump.
Speaker 1: Over the over. He was like, yeah, what do deers be like?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 3: They what was on their job application? Believe it or not, she is not scared of the fish and said that when she healed, she was going back.
Speaker 1: She did not quit.
Speaker 3: She said, I guess there was like rumors that, you know, the people were at the aquarium or whatever was trying to make her like go back in and it was. She said no, she said, they got me medical attention, got me to the hospital immediately. She said, obviously I can't get back into water now, like because I saw the picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she had like a gash on her.
Speaker 3: I said, oh, this mother forgot teeth and ship. I thought it was just you know, I thought it was just smooth gummy ship.
Speaker 2: Nay, not all of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Deer aside, but yeah, she she definitely said that when she is held up, she is going to go back to work.
Speaker 6: I mean, white folks like shit like that, though, the white folks on the different kind of time, Just like I saw a lady and motherfucking just.
Speaker 5: Like, why are you letting the tiger slap you and naw on you?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 4: So, there was a video on TikTok where this guy opened the door and there was a tiger on the other side of the door, just looking at you, like the way dogs be looking at you when they raised outside.
Speaker 1: But he didn't open it. He cracked it.
Speaker 2: He cracked it.
Speaker 1: He kept playing with it, Yeah, because he opened and then jumped up quickly.
Speaker 4: But there was a series of them, because there's this one where a little kid was sitting on the couch, probably playing his switch or whatnot, and a baby, like a cougar just walked in the house. My guy looked at the cougar nicely got off the couch walked out the door because he had like a cabotor switch to something.
Speaker 2: Nicely closed. That bitch back like, that's.
Speaker 4: Why I cannot live outside of America, because there's ship that just happens normally. Yeah, ship like that is just normal.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, it ain't just outside of America, because even in America you got bears that know how to open doors and people.
Speaker 6: Okay, I don't know if I posted this in the group, but a bear darted out in the middle of the traffic, got hit by a truck, broke his neck.
Speaker 2: What's that what you're watching?
Speaker 1: But broken sick?
Speaker 3: Ever since that deer, I mean ever since that horse got kicked on the South and dons.
Speaker 1: Fuck the video had a happy ended.
Speaker 2: A broken bear neck got a happy ended.
Speaker 1: White people jumped out, was like, oh my god, bear got a broken neck.
Speaker 5: Let's call him. Let's call animal rescue. They called the people.
Speaker 1: They airlifted the motherfucking bear at the hospital.
Speaker 6: They rehabbed the bear They saved that motherfucker and then they let him back in a while, but they saved him.
Speaker 1: They even they took him to like a little animal ros.
Speaker 4: How much cocaine did they give him, Well, because we need cocaine beer too.
Speaker 1: The father of my offspring drives trucks.
Speaker 2: This nigga get a new name every day now at night celebrity houses, and he is always he didn't hit a deer or two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's always letting me know about it. Like he wrote me two days ago, like I just killed a fucking raccoon. Different like, but I was like, why are you always murdering wildlife?
Speaker 2: Wild life just be doing ship.
Speaker 4: I really feel like animals be stressed out and they just go to the freeway to end it off.
Speaker 1: But he he called me like because usually like he won't call, they're just like text or you know. But one night, this nigga was so destroyed, like he called me because the image was just like so it was a deer and the way that the leg was like twisted and like hanging off up. He was like, this motherfucker, he just bleeding out, like he didn't die.
Speaker 2: I told you what I told you.
Speaker 4: Work and a pack of deer committed suicide by running into the freeway and they hit my car.
Speaker 3: Bron that when you had like the career, you had a small ass car when you got I had the cobalt, Okay, cobalt crazy and they just hit the side of the cobalt.
Speaker 4: But even though they hit my car, while I'm spinning out, I'm literally watching the deer explode that got hit by the SENDI truck next to me, like a fucking pig on Duke Nukem. I was more I was more like damn about that than me spinning out.
Speaker 3: That's what pissed me off about watching an episode of Criminal Minds. Right, So there was this Norman Baits type nigga. No, there was this Norman Baits type ninga right, and he was getting people that like they would come in, check in, and once they checked in, he would put like the no vacancy signed up because.
Speaker 1: Checking out check out.
Speaker 3: But no, but like the no vacancy was like, so other people wouldn't stop because he can only kill one couple at the time, so he can't have a bunch of people on the compound. So if you see all damn, the ain't got no vacancy if you go keep rolling. So he would only turn off this light after he didn't already kill and disposed of a couple. So what he would do is he would smart put them in this room. They couldn't get out from the inside. He had fucking little metal shields and ship that would come down over them, so they couldn't go out the windows. But he had a second way to get in the room, like through the bath him. It was like a secret passage and ship. So the guy when he figured out, like, damn, I can't get I can't get the door open, because he knew something was wrong because his wife was asking for like some banana pancakes or some shit. I remember, I was like, Oh, that's fucking disgusting because you don't have banana right, So.
Speaker 5: That's how you figured the jig is up and asks for some weird shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So he was like, man, we don't get to sleep in like this, ain't no kids here. Just relax man, Like he wasn't fucking with them banana pancakes basically, So.
Speaker 1: All of a.
Speaker 3: Sudden, she's in the bathroom and there's a knock at the door. Guy's like, oh, you know, room service or whatever, he bring it and he thought his wife ordered it.
Speaker 1: His wife like, you know, she get her food. She she's like, oh, thank you because it's the banana pancakes. Bro, Like I didn't order no fucking and it's time to go.
Speaker 3: Because at that point he like, Bro, somebody's listening, because how the fuck they know you want a banana pancakes? Niggas is spine on us. That was one of the smartest white men I have ever seen. It didn't take him no fucking ten minutes to put that shit. Like as soon as he realized that it was banana pancakes and he didn't order that shit and his bitch didn't order that shit, he was like, let's go now. They could have made it out a lot, but his bitch was taken too long to get her shit together.
Speaker 2: She always said too long because she's like, have.
Speaker 1: You seen my pennies? Like she couldn't find her raw bitch lead them draws.
Speaker 3: Well, they didn't find the draws because while they was asleep, dog came in through the bathroom.
Speaker 1: He took her pennies, so she couldn't find her draws.
Speaker 3: Because the creepy Norman baits niggas stole her draws, but instead of just getting the fuck out of Dodge and worrying about this shit later, he was able to lock them back in there because they.
Speaker 1: Was in there looking for the draw so dude knew they figured it out.
Speaker 3: So he's looking out the peep hole in the hotel room to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 1: Bro, This nigga stuck a butter knife.
Speaker 2: Around.
Speaker 3: But yeah, how he was killing them was he was taking couples, murdering them, and then he was putting them in their car in the middle of the highway at night, a dark highway where people can't see until they come in it's too late. So semi trucks and like shit like that was running into the cars and they were thinking that it was a death from the accident, but then they figured out, like no, these people was dead ahead of time.
Speaker 1: Who put him here? And that's how the investigation started.
Speaker 3: But at the end, the guy is running away from the cops, runs into the road and gets hit by a semi truck. Now, this semi truck did not hit the brakes at all. He just blew the horn like anth and that was it. And when I tell you, he hit this nigga in Bro, this role, I said, that's a fucking that nigga would have exploded at the speed that this was going. There was no way that this nigga was fully intact after he got hit.
Speaker 1: He should have exploded like shirty on the boys.
Speaker 3: Yes, because he absolutely because that whenever he tells me about like deer getting hit fuls weed, like, bro, the motherfuckers just the head go here and ship just that. Yeah, man, just cotton tail everywhere brom bam. During deer season up north, the deer comes down in the city so they can't get shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then they run on the fucking freeway. Yeah, and it's like deep what you think.
Speaker 5: Them conversations sounded like it like the water and hole like.
Speaker 1: The next morning, tell you this shit being going on highway forty five later. I'm tired of it all. I'm tired of looking over my shoulder. I see orange vest in my sleep.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm getting it all.
Speaker 6: I know what's wrong withdle You're just said by that goddamn one though you don't fucking on sleep.
Speaker 1: You see around the corner.
Speaker 6: Fam, I gotta get how well I survive in the city where the cotton tails die?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: One of the biggest stories of social media, no pun intended at the moment. A Detroit rapper is making headlines because she was denied access.
Speaker 1: To a lyft right.
Speaker 3: You know that's this is weird hearing shit from the outside because I'm so used to being in the basement at Sherman Phoenix.
Speaker 2: That you actually can hear what's going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's weird physic because it's on capital, so it's more likely to hear gunshots.
Speaker 1: It looks like we got somebody new in the comments. What's good?
Speaker 3: But yet so Detroit rapper is making headlines because she was denied a ride from her lift driver due to her size. You want to go ahead and play that video for us.
Speaker 1: Tone the car to the courthouse. Bring the car.
Speaker 9: We don't need to hear the arguments.
Speaker 1: Bring the car. Every time I see this help and she is never fully in the car. And these is SUVs. Every time I see her, she is in the suv and she is never fully in that bitch, get your ass in the car, put your seatbelt on, and and and then we'll talk about it, because ain't no way.
Speaker 2: This man then lost his job for this bullshit.
Speaker 1: Bring the car to the courthouse, get in it, not halfway in it, talking about I can fit in this car. Show me.
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 2: That is a woman that spits bars, She spits hot fire off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: It's ever that can wrap around her.
Speaker 1: She is suing for discrimination of what we what do we discriminating?
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 3: Well, because she's saying that she was discriminated against her size because the Lyft driver.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what color was the Lyft driver? He had to be Indian because I guarantee you she's seen the color of the Uber driver and then decided to sue.
Speaker 3: No, I feel like that was the intent front of the beginning. Probably was a Lyft driver denied a Detroit rapper a ride because of her size, and now she's sewing No one on stage is Dank DeMoss. She requested a ride to a Detroit Detroit Lions watch party earlier this month. However, when the driver arrived, he saw her and told her he couldn't give her a ride because of her weight. Blending was recording the encounter backstory. At first, the driver told her she wouldn't fit in his sedan. I can fit in this car. She can be her saying to which he was finding believe me. The driver then told her his tires couldn't handle the weight, apologized and mentioned ordering and Uber Excel a larger vehicle. He added that he would refund the ride so she wouldn't be charged. She said she could fit.
Speaker 1: I've been in cars smaller than that. I just want them to know that they hurt my feelings.
Speaker 3: So she has retained attorneys, and they said I knew it was illegal and knew that it was wrong, and that weight is a protected characteristic in Michigan. He said that denying someone a ride based on their weight would be the same as denying someone because of their race or religion, at least under law.
Speaker 2: Lift drivers.
Speaker 3: Lift drivers can turn down passengers for perceived security threats, but they cannot deny a ride based on protected characteristics. LIFT released a statement saying Lift and equivocally condemns all forms of discrimination. We believe in a community where everyone is treated with equal respect and mutual kindness. Our community guidelines in terms of service explicitly prohibit harassment or discrimination. So the Ritcheer Company has been served with the lawsuit. That gentleman was so nice and polite like he was. He was trying to say it in like the nicest way possible. I didn't I didn't sing you the original video of the interaction. But as you know, a group that has been in the back of a vehicle, no, I'm no, I'm saying, we've been here before and we saw how that motherfucker was fucking it was dropping that dunting and it was sparking.
Speaker 5: Wasn't safe at all.
Speaker 1: And it's like you have for the most part, I see like a.
Speaker 3: Huge, huge, huge, again, a huge amount of support for the lyft driver.
Speaker 1: For sure, she's definitely gonna win because his car.
Speaker 3: Brick says, do y'all think she's gonna win based like I agree with like the TikTok that we just played when she was like, no, bring the car to the courthouse, bring the car to the corethhouse. Because somebody had comment says, if she can't fit, you must have quit.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, that was literally I was about to say that.
Speaker 4: I was literally about to say that if you can't fit in that car, stop wasting our time.
Speaker 3: I feel like everything is not discrimination because say, I'm a lyft driver, right, it is against the law to deny someone a ride with the service animal. I had severe allergies, life threatening allergies. Get in the car with a cat, I tell you that I.
Speaker 1: Can't give you a ride because of my allergies.
Speaker 3: They would try to sue me for discrimination and tell me that I have to let them ride because it's against the law to deny it.
Speaker 1: But then when you'll die in this car accident exactly, it's like, bitch, either way, you suing.
Speaker 3: You can sue without me harming myself though, because if I seize up behind his motherfucking will and take us off into the motherfucking freeway, you're gonna end up suing anyway. So yeah, I personally do not feel like it's discrimination. It wasn't a thing where it's like, uh, you fat bitch. No, like he was really really being nice, but.
Speaker 2: You know this is not gonna work.
Speaker 1: And to me, to me, it wasn't discrimination.
Speaker 4: Because I'm saying that it's like wand went to when he was doing driver's head they pulled up and what was a Corolla bro.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: I told Taylor that I was bringing it up on the pot tonight. I said, we missed our opportunity for they denied you service based on your side.
Speaker 1: But that's rights.
Speaker 3: A whole long time ago, brit said, how do you advocate for yourself as a driver? Allergies are major and and that's what I'm saying, like.
Speaker 2: They have it on there that you can put down your allergies and.
Speaker 3: What based off of what I read in their terms of service, Like even if you because as a driver you have the option to put down like no pet rides and stuff like that, like you don't want to ride with pets, but if it's somebody with a disability, you have to do it anyway.
Speaker 1: Even though.
Speaker 4: The reason why I service animals or these what's the other version of these animals they got now emotional support emotional maybe outrages with these emotional support animals.
Speaker 1: So here's my thing.
Speaker 3: I hope that she does not win solely based on the fact that I do not feel that it was discrimination because an alternative was offered.
Speaker 2: A refund and the option of getting her a bigger vehicle.
Speaker 3: Yes, so if he would have just said so that to me, that counts at that to me, that falls under an accommodation because you said, well, I can't service you, but I will refund you. And here is an alternative service that you can use. You can still use the platform just over you know, lift excel.
Speaker 1: Or or whatever.
Speaker 5: So shorty was the size of his car.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying that that would be my argument, Like if I was, I'm like, how do you.
Speaker 5: Put a civic in the civic?
Speaker 2: Explain that very slowly?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know geometry.
Speaker 6: I don't know like sizes and you know, trapezoids, and that is gonna be she was gonna be trying Britain.
Speaker 3: And is this the first time she has been denied a ride due to her size? How often does she even use the service?
Speaker 6: I have?
Speaker 1: So many? Are her friends get in there? Suspeci But she said her her friend has a car the same size and she get in there. But I don't believe it because.
Speaker 2: Of what he called. I thought too, I thought she was a rapper.
Speaker 1: Don't rappers have car services or some ship? They gotta be successful rappers. You was a rapper?
Speaker 3: Did you have car service and ship? She's probably the same level as y'all. Was she getting started?
Speaker 2: You didn't deserve that?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: If I call car service, I.
Speaker 1: I literally said, was getting started? Wow? I didn't even see you. I said, you are a rapper? Did you have car service?
Speaker 2: But you said she couldn't be. She might not have been successful like.
Speaker 1: You, You not have.
Speaker 3: And then the very last thing that I said was starting out. You're not successful when you're starting.
Speaker 4: Out right, Already we had already, we had already took you to court before that part came out.
Speaker 1: Two strikes, looking at doing some time here. We get every picture that I've seen in a civic Well, they could have a civic case.
Speaker 2: So what a civil court.
Speaker 1: Case? Right?
Speaker 2: I don't know that's the part you should be taking a look at.
Speaker 1: What's okay? What if this was all just a ploy so people can go to her SoundCloud?
Speaker 10: That's what.
Speaker 1: Cloud.
Speaker 6: A nigga lost this job so you can sell a mixtape your fat bitch respect, I'm like, why.
Speaker 1: I'm fat? I call her fat? Fuck that bitch, I'm sorry, fuck fat fat female? Like can we call them females? Bro?
Speaker 2: You're kind of aggy right now. I think everything's out the window at this point verse including her arm.
Speaker 3: Fat no, because if I can get this other video, I'm about to see him because she's in the back like she's in the trunk of the car and don't fit in there.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm saying to you, now, wait, hold up, she's sitting into somebody's trunk.
Speaker 1: I'm finishing it to you. Mmm dum. What do I send it to you directly on Instagram or what?
Speaker 2: Drop me the link?
Speaker 1: I just sa I just sent to.
Speaker 4: Keep bringing up the fact that she is a Detroit rapper. But does she have bars? Because do you know the bar?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: It was it was there. It was a nice bounce past.
Speaker 7: M h.
Speaker 4: Speaking of bounce pass Luca passing the ball to lebron one.
Speaker 5: That is some man.
Speaker 1: Nba bush.
Speaker 4: Where did you send it to Facebook or Instagram actual Instagram town or the personal?
Speaker 1: Don't look it? God damn it thinking because that was the first one that because I'm looking right.
Speaker 4: Because I don't have the personal on the on the computer.
Speaker 5: So I got her, got the movie?
Speaker 2: Get the movie. And that's a big bitch.
Speaker 1: Oh I said that out loud. I'm sorry, no, because like I'm looking, that bitch is a birch.
Speaker 5: That's that's a whole lot of women.
Speaker 1: Shut up. Sorry, is getting ready?
Speaker 5: Britt.
Speaker 3: You can come to the show whenever you are not so high that you fall asleep. So it's it's all on you, baby.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 4: Brittney Cole though, Uh. At the same time, she got to actually come to work herself because she's been using.
Speaker 6: A lot to be like, yeah, may mean let's go pie, I'm ready to pile and then that'd be today. Your ass is hibernating and ship like.
Speaker 2: She been using a lot of flu a lately.
Speaker 1: Her wrap gotta be asked, gotta be gotta be.
Speaker 5: She where is her coochie?
Speaker 2: Why are you worried about it?
Speaker 5: Because like how you get to it?
Speaker 3: I'm guess I'm through her Instagram and trying to see if there is a vehicle of her in the regular size vehicle.
Speaker 1: Big girls with super small titties annoying me. I'm just saying, like all the way in the car, like I need you to shut the hell up. I'm just asking questions. Well, okay, okay, here we go.
Speaker 6: This is my mind. Yeah, you know, and I'm not trying to fact Shane. But that's a lot of leg all right, so please don't cancel me. Her legs look like scrunchies.
Speaker 2: So that is a sack of potatoes.
Speaker 6: Gee, that is the remember when the Rock used to come out there and be like, this is five this is ten pounds a monkey crap in a five pound bag.
Speaker 2: That's what it looked like.
Speaker 1: This is exactly what just looked like.
Speaker 4: Dog was all up in her crotch too. That was the funny part. Right after you asked about her pussy, the dog was.
Speaker 6: You was trying to locate, like how much stomach, how much stomach is tucking them leggings.
Speaker 4: All of it, all of it, because if you look at it, literally go right damn right below her tom What do you think she smell like?
Speaker 1: Afterthought?
Speaker 3: You know, but honestly, honestly, that that wet assy smell that I've been talking about.
Speaker 1: It's usually the guys. The big women always smell goods. I don't think I've ever come across a big woman who wasn't okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's clarify.
Speaker 4: A natural big woman is very hygienic, and they usually are okay because they're self conscious about making sure that they're not that smell.
Speaker 2: That white woman with that with that hangover belly.
Speaker 1: But I don't that you scrolling her, I g not me because I'm trying to find a picture of a regular car and that's what you found.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna find that.
Speaker 1: Put that on the screen.
Speaker 2: Why are you asking for that?
Speaker 1: Because we had to.
Speaker 3: Imagine back in the day having the trouble by horse or the characters. I myself wouldn't survived.
Speaker 1: At this point.
Speaker 3: If I'm a horse and you put them up for their size on up, bro, I'm biting everybody.
Speaker 2: A horse is usually bucked the minute it gets on that first strap.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's actually a video of this big chick trying to climb on the straight bucket.
Speaker 2: If they feel like it's gonna be too much, they're gonna start.
Speaker 5: If an animal that way almost a time to tell you that's too much.
Speaker 2: That's too much.
Speaker 4: That's the crazy part is didn't be the type of women who want to sit on niggas faces.
Speaker 3: And the niggas be the size of a Chico stick. Those those are usually.
Speaker 4: How she probably do She be rapping niggas out they draws, niggas be hitting backshot, fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Diving in that.
Speaker 4: There's probably three niggas in that right now that who ain't found their way out yet.
Speaker 5: You probably could just stick up digging like a side role.
Speaker 1: I haven't found any pictures and go right to work like you don't.
Speaker 2: Even got to actually, like niggas all around her, each with a crabby.
Speaker 1: Go into town.
Speaker 5: And get right get the propper.
Speaker 4: Didn't be the ones you find out got four kids and don't know how she has so much stomach tucking the legs. But you're still not getting over that cray because.
Speaker 6: Me and me showed me a picture of her without the leggings on, and it was a lot, a whole lot, and she short.
Speaker 4: She probably you gotta be Yeah, I don't see tall women looking like that, Like you don't see she.
Speaker 5: Look like she looked like the baby from Dinosaurs, not the mama. Not the mama.
Speaker 2: That's not cool. But does she have bars?
Speaker 1: What you mean, Britt, I'm just I'm my I'm doing my job on podcasting. So that's the other angle, because the words was in the way on the first video.
Speaker 5: Man, she's not even in that motherfucker all the.
Speaker 1: Way right, And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And that's the trunk part, you know, in her defense, that wasn't the big trunks though, that was like that was like those those third row seating trunk.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I have tried to locate you not where are her friends in the crevice?
Speaker 3: So the only picture of her with a regular sized car is her like twenty feet away from it. So I haven't personally been able to find any why getting into or getting a regular sized vehicle if she's in something, and it is always an s u V.
Speaker 1: And most times she's not even like fully in there.
Speaker 6: She just likes what she did, folks, that's what she was trying to do to his car.
Speaker 1: His car, like not folks, his car, but like trying to stress, I've only sent you a couple of people who are like, I hope she went and he was out of order, and you know, because that wasn't gonna mess up his car. And cars are designed to carry this amount of weight. It's like, yeah, evenly distributed, right if.
Speaker 6: Or if that it's not like getting there and laid down show.
Speaker 3: Remember remember back, remember back when the Flintstones used to come on.
Speaker 1: Remember they used to go and they used to get that big ass car because I was too much weight on one side of the fucking little the car, bro, you can't do that.
Speaker 4: The transporter when he had one person too many in his car, He's like somebody gotta go or else I'm not driving. If matt weight matters, weak distribution matters.
Speaker 5: A lot of people on the internet are stupid.
Speaker 1: It's the internet one. It's a bunch of fucking news.
Speaker 2: People go people go online that have their intrusive thoughts run rampant.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you tuck that ship and put it in your pocket listening.
Speaker 1: Took it and put it in front of your legings. Yeah, just put it. Put it somewhere.
Speaker 4: Stop spewing in your audacity in the front of your legs.
Speaker 1: Tuck that ship in, man, took it in your legings? What the fuck is going on here? I blame Trump.
Speaker 6: He ain't got nothing to do with it, but I still blame him. Folks said, this is now known as the golf of America.
Speaker 4: Tadd did you see the video when he said that in Hillary and Bill was looking at him like Bill looked like he was about to say this nigga here like.
Speaker 6: Guz, like I don't even believe he can do half the shit he's saying he gonna do. He just like stir in the fucking pot.
Speaker 2: But Yo, but here's the thing, Like as ignorant as that is, he not wrong.
Speaker 4: Because it's right in the middle of North America and Central America. Who said that the golf only belongs to Mexico, It should belong to America as a whole. But who gives you the right to just say this is what we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Call it now?
Speaker 5: My nigga said, we're finna go by Greenland.
Speaker 6: He said, before the year is out, Canada will be a staate, Like, Bro, how the fuck is you gonna take a whole country, bro, and trying to make it a state.
Speaker 4: No, he need Canada alone because I just found out that Canada actually supplies power to the Middle West. So if Canada wants to go ahead and hit the off switch, we are fucked in Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: I fuck with Canada.
Speaker 2: Of course I do too. Leave Canada alone, lead them alone.
Speaker 1: Canada has done nothing to know one.
Speaker 2: Actually, they really have it.
Speaker 6: They got free health care, They got fucking Canadian bacon, which is just ham.
Speaker 5: But it's some of it's special hand.
Speaker 2: It's not special hand.
Speaker 1: It's special fucking hands. Just he is not.
Speaker 2: It's just ham.
Speaker 5: Bro it's Canadian bacon. If it was just ham, it would be just ham.
Speaker 4: It's so much just ham that McDonald's has like a ham egg and cheese sandwich.
Speaker 2: But it's really like Canadian bacon. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And one of the McDonald's on the north Side, when a young lady says, I want an egg McMuffin with bacon, she says, we only have Canadian bacon, instead of just saying we only have ham.
Speaker 3: Well, Canadian bacon is different than him though. It's based on a cut, like Canadian bacon is cut from a specific part.
Speaker 1: Of the pit.
Speaker 4: But when you say bacon, bacon, but when you say bacon in the morning time, we are not looking for ham chunks and slices. We are looking for those crispy pieces of pig fat that have been deep fried or air fried, depending on what side of town you live on to a certain degree.
Speaker 1: A bunch of niggers out here.
Speaker 2: And there's some people in here who even want that.
Speaker 6: In Turkey for them the only people you're not supposed to trust people eating turkey bacon. That's diabolical.
Speaker 1: Work them. The type of niggas tone behind out Turkey.
Speaker 4: You hang out with them too, Turkey Bank, the upper crusters, definitely.
Speaker 1: I know some girls that.
Speaker 4: I went by somebody house and they had turkey bacon in the fridge. And I didn't know what to feel about them anymore because.
Speaker 5: They ain't got no man like niggas.
Speaker 6: And rite you for breakfast, knowing you like manus bacon though you don't have bacon, you got like leather strips.
Speaker 1: Callas said, not true about Canada being able to cut off electricity.
Speaker 4: I'm rolling with it for the sake of pot and stop trying to correct stuff.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: Imagine Cayl has been real on misinformation and spread and bullshit.
Speaker 4: It wasn't because wanted to carry off. But as right as you little the little tour guy was named miss information.
Speaker 6: As right as you are, Kayla, I think it is at least me and tone job to spread misinformation via podcast.
Speaker 2: We'll correct ourselves, but but I won't later.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like we tell you that. Yeah, we finished prison bullshit before.
Speaker 1: We do it. Yeah, and if you listening to us to get your news, that's even fucking crazier.
Speaker 2: But shout out to Kayler, so we miss her.
Speaker 1: Here my my co worder. Now, Okayler, would you like to elaborate on why it's false?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't do that. You can't just tell us no and don't have faxic.
Speaker 3: Correct when you when you correct, you gotta correct now. Shane said, it's only New York and Michigan. But I know that when I read CNN and said New York Michigan, it definitely said it was consonble.
Speaker 4: I've seen Wisconsin on there and that was off CNN.
Speaker 6: Maybe if they cut Michigan power off, the water would get clear or some it's something to do with the lake.
Speaker 5: It's all Michigan water filthy as fuck.
Speaker 2: No inner Michigan water is filthy around the lake area.
Speaker 4: They good, I can't. He just like and dog ain't even been been at work for two weeks. He ain't even got his first paycheck yet, and he fucking up.
Speaker 5: Because he had this like he had this already.
Speaker 4: Emotion was project that the product twenty twenty five is basically what they're saying.
Speaker 2: That he's really fulfilling.
Speaker 4: They said every time they said, hi, his pins, because every time dude got a pin in his hand, he does something fucked up, Like we just.
Speaker 5: Really got like an orange nigga in charge. The orange would have swooped.
Speaker 4: And you know this, you know my biggest word he is. This is what aliens will probably decide to come visit Earth take me to your leader, and this is who we gotta show him.
Speaker 3: I mean, if the throats don't come out like that motherfucking fish, then I might be cool.
Speaker 6: I don't know would you would you if the alien said, take me to your leader. I feel like they talk to Donald Trump. Let's talk to broccoless, but take a pic.
Speaker 1: So if aliens come down, how I react completely depends on how they look. Beauty is not in the book. I had to behold them when it comes to an invasion because I need to know what's going on. Like, I don't what if it's like sixty niggas dressed like marvn Marshall.
Speaker 2: Looking threatening us.
Speaker 1: I posted that, My god, they've stolen modulation.
Speaker 2: I'm not posting that.
Speaker 4: I feel like that looked like what happened when you played with Silly Puddy and your teacher tells you it's time to put it up.
Speaker 3: You know how we made multiple jokes about like zombie apocalypse, right, and like how I wouldn't make.
Speaker 5: It sixty niggas dressed like Marvin Marshall.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying like so in a certain case, like a zombie apocalypse, I would have to be the morning like off myself because I'm not getting devoured by fucking zombies.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting ate a lot.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel like if we get an alien invasion and they don't look how I.
Speaker 1: Need it to.
Speaker 5: Look, what would y'all idea alien look like us?
Speaker 3: Just like different colors and ship, like like when you think of like Guardians of the Galaxy and ship. Remember how star Lord was smashing the Purple Bitch and ship like you know, ship like that or like more. You know, I don't even take a nebula, bro, but you know.
Speaker 1: Just afferent.
Speaker 2: Natural faith, bro.
Speaker 3: Even take the three like total recall. But what you're not gonna do is have niggas from Futurama with the little.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I'm not fucking with that. I'm not fucking with that. Yeah like that, Yeah, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 2: So we only use their supply when our demands.
Speaker 4: Hire supplies what we use each year, which is minim Of course, they talking ship because it's.
Speaker 1: Hard, could send them into a recession.
Speaker 4: Okay, but that don't mean they can't cut off our supply when when we need them, Like I remember that ship y'all was talking Mars attack. I don't want to see one of them.
Speaker 5: What if everybody like Collinghead, I mean.
Speaker 1: I fuck with that.
Speaker 4: They still humanoid looking, is what she's saying. Like if niggas look like ship from Star Wars, then we might have as.
Speaker 6: Long as they don't greet us like on that one of them scary movies, like they was peeling out their fingers and they was kicking niggas in the net to say hot.
Speaker 5: I think that's like scary movie four or five. But that shi it is why I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I with a cone here, like I might sit on it, like what I tell him, this is how we greet you in America, and like put some maasoline on the top of his head?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you? So if they don't look right, you're up out of here? Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely right now, No, absolutely you should have played that ship when tones right around with a bros in this car.
Speaker 3: No, I don't have a beef with aliens. I have a beef with aliens that look like they fucking aliens and ship. This is why I don't fuck with This is my perfect example. This is my perfect example.
Speaker 1: But there's some human motherfuckers that look like a No. But this this is my description.
Speaker 3: This lets you know exactly what I don't want to fuck with because I feel like it's damn near connection between the two. If any alien invasion that we get looks like anything that lives underwater, I'm not fucking with it.
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 1: You clear on that.
Speaker 4: I agree with you because I'm underwater ship wild Wilder like it terrifies me.
Speaker 6: I love What if it's just like niggas that show up and look remember cartoon Shark Shark Attack.
Speaker 5: Sharks that was like they just.
Speaker 1: If they just sharks like dog on Suicide Squad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it got like tentacles and a bunch of the legs and like all that bullshit, and like, like I said, if it looks like anything that lives underwater, I'm not with it.
Speaker 4: I just want to know why they keeping aliens with them big ass glubble black eyes.
Speaker 5: What if they are xeno morphs.
Speaker 2: From aliens, then I'm definitely out they I'm not gonna let them kill me.
Speaker 1: Then they hit you with the face, sucker, They'll make me fight you. You know that it isn't much you're going for number three tonight. You're going for number three.
Speaker 2: About here, So you know.
Speaker 1: I look, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: That's that. No, I don't. I don't yung.
Speaker 3: Nobody's young unless it's race play, scat play or age play those three now. But but I do have I do have clinical dial thos on the vibes dot com because I have people that are into that kind of stuff, clinical deals.
Speaker 1: Can you explain that they're called creature cocks.
Speaker 3: That's that's the brand of toy, Like the category you have, like different alien type.
Speaker 6: You see how I go like escalates, Like I wanted you to explain one thing. Did you throw out some other ship that you should explain.
Speaker 1: To what the like? Why is it called creature because that's what they named it, because it's the dick of a create cock of a creature.
Speaker 2: Let's just it's just have has any of your website. We don't need to know.
Speaker 1: Who I had special requests, what I asked for that ship.
Speaker 2: We don't want to know.
Speaker 1: One I'm not gonna do is judge my customers.
Speaker 2: No, we don't want to know. I'm not judged because if we find out who it is is, I don't want to know.
Speaker 1: It's probably cat cat you out here ordering creature cocks. I'm a question our friendship with that's one of them.
Speaker 5: What the fu is that? Specifically? Is it supposed to be like the ship from trimmers?
Speaker 4: I'm talking about a trimmer up inside of him. That's nasty, getting all the way off.
Speaker 1: Of swamp monster, green scaley silicon dial dough. Maybe it's And they're expensive. The creature cocks are expensive.
Speaker 2: The molting is different.
Speaker 5: It has to be you like to touch that to the strap on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they have suction cup base, Like, how.
Speaker 6: Would you feel if like y'all was gonna like get it on? And when she dropped trial it was like the grench that stole dickness.
Speaker 1: You have like a king cobra ding and it's like you want multiple like you want.
Speaker 5: A cock shaped like a cobra.
Speaker 4: Hell, they want a lot of stuff that shouldn't be shaped the way it is going.
Speaker 2: How would you even get that in you with a little practice and patience.
Speaker 10: Yo town, whatever you used to do in the air force brot answer that has been given to me when I said to a young lady, how could y'all enjoy them?
Speaker 2: Big dumpy And they said, practice and patience creature cocks?
Speaker 1: Are you ready to be ravaged? The ravagers, the mythical monsters to intergalactic invaders. These creature cocks are ready to ravage. These creatures are ravage the ravagers. The large bases can be secured in a harness or such a onto a smooth flat.
Speaker 2: Surface to tear yourself up in the shower.
Speaker 1: To help you make your wildest dreams come true, whether you want to be probed by an extraterrestrial or experience new depths of pleasure with the sea monster.
Speaker 2: That is a fantasy for a lot of women.
Speaker 5: I found out to fuck the lock last months.
Speaker 1: No, to be, I have watched technacle porn though to be probed. Hint okay, I have a hint tied thing.
Speaker 2: Cayla said, look in your inbox.
Speaker 1: I just sent you.
Speaker 2: That means that Kayla has something in her car.
Speaker 3: I got distracted that fast girl because I saw it pop pop up. But then when I was reading a description, I forgot you in boxing me that fucking fast.
Speaker 4: But no, everybody who watches anime has accidentally slipped down the rabbit hole of him tie because there's some wild tentacle porn out there.
Speaker 1: And stay away from japs.
Speaker 4: No, there is great cartoons.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous, very ridiculous, So.
Speaker 1: Much like that car would have been fighting for his life. Has she been allowed in the backseat.
Speaker 3: Sometimes niggas just don't let you know. Remember when Melvin was trying to get his life together, But niggas like Jody, you want a nigga with two strikes to go back to jail for life.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 3: That character may have been based on the bus driver in the story because as a bus driver, that is typically a government job. And if you were willing to risk this government job to whoop somebody's ass, and then you've listened to the things he's saying while he's whooping his ass, I really hope Bro does not end up back on parole for this.
Speaker 1: Which one I can't see it?
Speaker 2: Dark dark one right here?
Speaker 1: No, it's a video, but they're on a bust. Let me see. Make sure.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you that's the drink, Like, why was that ring like so squishy?
Speaker 1: It's the one right before the the chick getting swallowed by the fish swallowed.
Speaker 5: That one.
Speaker 2: That's the same one from a different angle.
Speaker 1: It was above that one though.
Speaker 5: Hold on.
Speaker 4: Because sometimes for those people who don't know, sometimes when we download these videos.
Speaker 2: We have them the way they're supposed to be, but they come up differently.
Speaker 5: So while Tone finds the video, I don't know if this is an annoyance or like if I should like let this ship go.
Speaker 2: We need to let it go.
Speaker 6: I hate when people when they refiel the tissue that goes in the bathroom at work or like the public, and they don't like they don't rip the little square to get the rolls started.
Speaker 4: So just a fresh roll sitting there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you there, like you just kind of like spinning it trying to find the point of injury where you can grab.
Speaker 5: The initial fucking.
Speaker 6: It's just like.
Speaker 2: You know what I did wherever the hell you won't.
Speaker 3: Because I like I couldn't find the video, Like the video was removed. I forgot to, like I saved the post, but I forgot to send it to Tone before it got removed. Have y'all seen the video where these people got caught fucking in the truck but they were on like somebody's property, So you know, usually like in the South and ship you got like a big patch of grass or dirt or whatever, Like there's no like actual driveways and stuff. You just kind of like pull onto the fucking property so you could be parked in front of the port.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there was two chicks fighting on the side of an s ub.
Speaker 3: One of them was butt ass naked, but ass naked, well, apparently she was in the back fucking somebody's man, which is wild because it's like, if y'all was gonna fucking want supposed to be fucking, why would y'all go right in fucking in front of the front porch or wherever this is. So the chicks she's fighting isn't even the person who but no, she she was. Yeah, she was fighting her at first, but then some girl comes in and it looks like she was trying to break it up at first, but then she starts beating up the butt naked girl. So because the butt naked girl is on top of whoever the girlfriend is, you know she's winning at this point. So the fight and you here some old lady in the background telling her to put some clothes on because.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see all your business.
Speaker 3: Like because she was ass naked, ass naked. Eventually, but then the chick comes and her friend comes in. Now she's getting beat up butt naked in the grass.
Speaker 5: Why are you describing this story?
Speaker 2: So she couldn't finish her nut. But that's not all breath on the couch jump.
Speaker 1: So then you look up.
Speaker 3: The nigga runs around the side of the truck. Bro, he's butt ass naked downstow like, okay, so.
Speaker 5: Now we got two at here.
Speaker 1: I mean produce just swanking, just banana berries to the wind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he come around like, you know, like any bounts and I'm like, bro, you doing a little extra now. But and so he's you know, standing around the side of the truck and his bitch comes and she do like this and sit him back around the side because you know, one somebody's recording the fight, and then it's other people outside, so she don't want him showing this shit. But she just had it in somebody. I'm pretty sure other people saying this is not a problem at this point. So he gets, you know, back in the truck. They arguing whenever.
Speaker 1: Wonder what they arguing? Who wants to guess what happens next?
Speaker 4: Somebody grabs dick.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: No, you're guess you fuck her? No, bro, he pulls off, he leaves as he should, So now you left her he left her with them, with them, so she is getting her ass beat butt ass naked in his front yard and Broden pulled off. He's gone, and listen, who's property is this? It had to be airs.
Speaker 3: I don't like, I don't know, probably, but it was. So it was so confusing because I'm like, where are they? Where did these bitches come from? And know that they was back here fucking and he just left her.
Speaker 1: So he didn't go in the car, throw his pants on, come back out and try to break No, he left I hope he like, I hope he just drove around the corner and came back.
Speaker 2: He just went to the house and get some pants and coming back.
Speaker 5: Because that's a story to tell, like when they find you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man to get about there. Dog just wild all right. So to the video, Mimi, I.
Speaker 2: See me right there, see me right now, see me right there, space, see me right now.
Speaker 1: I'm not giving now. At this point you have the bus driver.
Speaker 3: Who was telling all of the passengers, all right, give me some space around this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: So I could really lose my mind.
Speaker 3: So the bus driver is moving the passengers to the back, so you know he means fucking business.
Speaker 1: He is creating space and our forduning. Go ahead, though, cry out, crime out, crib my damn kill.
Speaker 7: The go kill.
Speaker 1: Mother ll nigga, nigga you want.
Speaker 2: Kill? Oh my god, he's trying.
Speaker 1: Can't distress somebody listen and sounds like you said he spits.
Speaker 3: It sounds like you said the guy spit on him. He said, do you know who you? I will kill you. I'm a motherfucking killing. I believe I'm.
Speaker 2: Every because the way he cleared, the way that ain't got nothing.
Speaker 1: You ain't got allowed to do with it? Did you?
Speaker 2: Not being bald does not make you a killer?
Speaker 5: Take it back to the top.
Speaker 1: Look at.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he's ball.
Speaker 1: All he got is this right here.
Speaker 4: When he said do we have anything dy some water in there and then we got soda from yesterday. You got a hold sprighten there if you didn't take it home home.
Speaker 1: I needed it.
Speaker 2: That was that's cool. I get it.
Speaker 1: I just I get it. You can grab it for me, please? Sure?
Speaker 4: Uh taking consideration, he said, no, you can see me now, meaning that he was not waiting until you got to your stop, like he was going to probably to work, Like man, they are not eating on Court Street yet okay, like he stopped mid drop off.
Speaker 1: Hey, but it's appropriate because that nigga had to go to court a production.
Speaker 4: Somebody on that bus who done for that stop? Who is two blocks away from where they need to be at?
Speaker 1: Like, what if you gotta transfer? Like meet the next buzz, Bro.
Speaker 5: He gave you ample opportunity to like back.
Speaker 2: He did give an opportunity to just go sit down.
Speaker 1: You know you're talking to I'm a mother fucking killer nigga.
Speaker 2: I believe everything hitting him for most of it, he was really choking the dog out of him.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's how Bro was holding on to the seat. He knew we fucked up, telling the nigga that you can see me now.
Speaker 5: Bro, you're supposed to be driving the bus.
Speaker 1: Rude.
Speaker 4: We got if a nigga stop on thirty nine in Burline when my stop is on Sherman.
Speaker 2: Because he's telling the nigga you can see me now.
Speaker 1: Bro, he had a boy head.
Speaker 5: I'm calling Bro. Look, he definitely had some jail tacks.
Speaker 1: You just got out.
Speaker 2: He worked hard to get that job and was willing to throw it all the way because.
Speaker 5: You're not Fena test my game.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 5: This is probably Chicago we.
Speaker 2: Don't know what he didn't have.
Speaker 3: There was a video that I shared weeks ago of a bus driver who was actively driving, whooping ass like he's driving, the bus is moving and a guy is attacking a pust so he's fighting with the guy, and the bus crashes because the guy is fighting the bus driver and the bus driver he's still buckled in the seatbelt. And I'm like, at this point, if I'm on the bus, bro, I'm finna beat your ass. At this point, we all need to come together and jump this whole ass nigga because he's fighting the nigga who's driving this fucking bus. This don't just You can't sit there and be like, well, I ain't got nothing to do with me, nigga if he crashed, right, So at this point, you saying fuck everybody on this bus, You saying fuck my life where I got everything else? So now I feel like, yeah, so I feel like if that bus wasn't full of handicap and elderly people, all y'all was pussy because it ain't no way y'all finna sit here and tell me that it was okay for y'all to watch this nigga attack the motherfucker who's in control of the bus because they did actually crash, like it crashed, and then.
Speaker 1: He got a motherfuckers recording.
Speaker 2: Recording it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so I mean I understood. Maybe he saw that video and he was like not today, get to drop on not today.
Speaker 1: But at some point, like I get it, that was over.
Speaker 5: At some point it became too much.
Speaker 3: No, it didn't, because bro spit on it. Once you spit, the gloves is off and I'm finna punch you bare knuckle repeatedly.
Speaker 1: He don't.
Speaker 6: You've ever seen that episode of the Simpsons where Homer is like, gotta come out and attack then at the Christy.
Speaker 1: And it can't be like stop.
Speaker 2: Already.
Speaker 1: You've never seen that Omer was beating.
Speaker 6: Have you seen that episode of the Simpsons? He dressed like a burglar, like because you know it's supposed to be like McDonald's.
Speaker 1: See, we were just talking about spit and he just bring me cold spit in a bottle. Oh no, I don't. I don't remember that man, Let me find it. But yeah, I want you spin on somebody. That's the salt. So when you assault me first, how I respond, it's up from here? He was, that's crystal. Sure, Homer dressed like Crusty. They all look alike. No, oh, is he fighting the op like the nigga that worked for McDon It was one of them.
Speaker 6: It was a setup where he was supposed to come in and try to steal some mamburgers, and he's just supposed to stop him.
Speaker 1: This is all supposed to be for funny games. And then Homer takes it too far. He started beating the ship out of Yep, that was Christy whooping dog ass.
Speaker 2: No, no, I believe you.
Speaker 1: He was beating.
Speaker 6: And the kids stop already.
Speaker 1: Hey, it is what it is, man.
Speaker 5: That's how I felt about that.
Speaker 1: I guess said that that could be told if he was got a full scene. I got a minute and a half. Krusty Berker, go back and watch it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's nun.
Speaker 1: Bro, that dude. He was old as funck.
Speaker 8: On his.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's really how it looks because he's choking him to stop. Stop he's already dead.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he laid that nigga up no reason at all. No, but I'm I'm not mad at the busch driver. Cold.
Speaker 2: No, we got two microwaves, brouh. Nothing will ever be cold here.
Speaker 5: Again, I'm just eating the cold chicken is dashing.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to go home and eat my chicken because I don't know if it's gonna be cold or I'm gonna put it in the air fire, because either way it's fucking delicious.
Speaker 1: Garlic palm wings from sports Book.
Speaker 4: Mhm.
Speaker 3: They are just like so how they do their say, I'm pretty sure they probably flash fry because they're not like super super like battered on the outside, so they probably flash frown. But they are so good, like good enough to eat cold, not like I'm aware up up until I got my air frer like that was kind of like my favorite, like because I didn't like That's why I used to like BW three so much, because it wasn't like crispy on the outside, because once it's no longer crispy, I don't want it. That's why I didn't used to like like left over pork chops and all that ship because you know when pork chops would get you know that day after you to put them in the fridge and ship, the skin come off just like pork chop ass.
Speaker 5: That's why we got the air.
Speaker 1: Fright because second chicken is terrible. Have you ever be heated Popeye's in the air fire? That shit tastes better than when you first fucking bought it.
Speaker 6: Any chicken that I buy that's overnight, even if I buy like pick a safe chicken.
Speaker 3: If you get quests, you know, you can't get high food on Quest unless you get you the eight piece from get you the cold chicken from Quick Trip, Meyer Picking Save Picking Save number one.
Speaker 1: Quick trip chicken is not bad. Absolutely not chicken tenders. Yeah, get that ship cold so you can get it on Quest. Take it home. Put that shit in the air fire, amazing.
Speaker 5: You've demnitely put anything in the air fying.
Speaker 1: Low key.
Speaker 5: I was putting pizza slices in the air fry, you know.
Speaker 1: I thought about that the other day. Mm hmm. I mean, it's just just get a pizza that who don't get, just to.
Speaker 5: Get that little crisp on the bottom, so like when you bite it is like it's crunch a little.
Speaker 3: I just and that's the thing I be wanting to crunch at about. Don't put the cheese pull at the top. It's so weird to me that you don't eat cheese but you eat pizza.
Speaker 1: Stuff.
Speaker 5: I'm real if you're on that, because like I eat Cheetos, but like I won't eat gold fish.
Speaker 1: I can see that, and I feel like they have a taste for golf, Like goldfish don't taste like cheetos. They don't.
Speaker 5: But I fun with cheese it. Cheesus is good.
Speaker 1: I like the white chegar joints they got.
Speaker 6: They got a Caso cheese it. They got pepper jack joints. Yeah, they're coming like it's like a dual box, Like it's like one bag white cheddar and then like the other bags like pepper jack.
Speaker 1: Well I haven't I really ain't been like stack shopping a while, so like a grocery because I worked there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, disgusting.
Speaker 1: They've got they got some moores goldfish.
Speaker 4: I'm save. You better not have done what I think you did. I don't even know what that's supposed to mean.
Speaker 1: Huh oh about pizza, No, I didn't go what you supposed to do with pizza. No or not.
Speaker 3: Kayla wanted us to go to this spot for pizza. And you know, I've never been like a big pizza person. I have to either have a taste for it unless it comes from like specific places like when we used to be a chucky cheese chucky cheese pizza.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, like sh like that I heard. I heard. I mean my kids as old as fuck.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess you got a new one, so I guess we can always.
Speaker 1: Well no, becuz.
Speaker 5: We're taking this kid cheese.
Speaker 1: No, he's he's he's a really big on like David Busters. And that's where they always go. So they no that ship?
Speaker 2: Is that a true pack of ass? That ship stinks. I like you've been waiting all to use that happen.
Speaker 1: I like, I like that appropriate, I like that. D What don't you like about David Busters? Just not a fan.
Speaker 6: Overall, there's nothing specific. It's just I like Chuck e chea versus and you. And most people say that David Busters is the adult version of it really is.
Speaker 3: And I think that's why I like it because while the kids go off and play, I have other ship to do. They have a really nice alcoholic bigu at David Busters. I like the food at David Busters, like the difference your dad like, that's how I got addicted to the fucking let us raps, and then I started making them at home. The only thing was I couldn't find out what they was putting like on there, I was like the fuck. But once I figured out that it was like that Chipotle ranch ship that's what they was using, I started making them at home. But then the site it's entertainment and ship. I can go, I can drink, I can eat, I can watch the UFC fight while the kids play and be the fuck out my face. I don't have to just sit there and just if I'm not eating at the salad bar, I'm annoyed and ready to fucking go home.
Speaker 1: So that's why I like Davin posters.
Speaker 3: But no, I haven't kids just being without me like with other people like birthday ship with No, I've never been.
Speaker 1: I typically don't draw that far Gonta be out the way over there because they about South Frish. We're inside of Southeast. Kids go all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah there a long time ago. It been a long time it's been there. And because we started going to the outback right.
Speaker 1: In Brookfield by Brookville Square, So I ain't been to that outback over there in a while.
Speaker 5: We gotta go to the out.
Speaker 6: We don you get your first patrick from your new job.
Speaker 5: That's how we celebrate.
Speaker 3: And if we don't go to our back. We can go to Texas row House because they got potato skins.
Speaker 2: As long as we don't go to Texas and Brazil.
Speaker 1: Texas and Brazil's ass. Push the button. That ship is a true path of ass.
Speaker 2: The fuck are you talking about? Ship stinks?
Speaker 8: Is?
Speaker 1: I hated? I hated, and I was so mad because when I went, It's like.
Speaker 3: When I went, it was, know my rebirthday the same day, so when I went, I wasn't just paying for me, so it being ass was that much worse. But no, no, I didn't say I ate a pizza. I was saying, like, we probably need to maybe we need to do like a group out. And because I'm tired of seeing people post these pictures.
Speaker 6: Man, and.
Speaker 1: There's a spots called Nikos, and I keep seeing pictures of their pizza and it looks like they may have the type of pizza that I eat, like like it's like really like the cheese and the tops and ship it don't it don't look dry and weak as fuck. A lot of people piece I don't like cause it's just I don't know this ashy ass pizza. Pizzazza is a move food.
Speaker 3: I get you, French, I told you we could have went and what did you say? Now, I'll just go by myself. Don't make me pull up the text messages and make Tone put it on the screen. Oh but I have I been seeing like a lot of pictures. I'm like, damn it do kind of look like because I like pizza like Huks and Marcos.
Speaker 1: And ship like that.
Speaker 3: So man, talk about so we can go March. Yeah, I think it's it's something that that I might be willing to try, even though I'm not like a huge, huge pizza fan. But I mean they got a lot of other stuff there. I am a huge, huge.
Speaker 1: No, but I told you that it was other. They had other stuff on the menu.
Speaker 3: Because I'm a huge I love some fucking garlic bread or garlic cheese bread.
Speaker 1: And now we don't number number three for you.
Speaker 2: You deserve whatever is coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna look like you did with Tone before you change that angle. See, I was minding my business.
Speaker 2: I take your side on that one.
Speaker 1: With you hate garlic bread. I love garlic bread. Come on, kay, man, I've been trying to fuck with you. Dog Ship like garlic bread. I look, there's a garlic.
Speaker 5: Bread for Rocky Rocco top there. I need to figure out what kind of bread they.
Speaker 3: I will just sit there and eat garlic bread, especially Joseph campion garlic bread, like I will just sit.
Speaker 5: There and eat What is your favorite super man.
Speaker 1: Like Joseph, that's my favorite?
Speaker 2: What color packages that one?
Speaker 3: It's like green yellow. That's kind of because if you do you like Olive Garden breadsticks, I don't know if I.
Speaker 1: So. I don't eat Olive Gardens entrees, but their soup selling them breadsticks.
Speaker 6: Many days as I've been on no bitches ever requested we go to Olive Garden.
Speaker 3: So that's just a place, right, How do you hate garlic bread? That's like fucking domestic terrorism, damn near No. So, if you are listening and you are a fan of Olive Garden's breadsticks, Joseph Campione his bread sticks Olive Gardens. So when I make chicken milkie soup at home, I buy those breadsticks. And then they have the cheese filled ones too. Those are usually the ones that I buy. But those, yeah, I eat the regular garlic bread we got, the five cheese garlic bread they got, the fucking bread sticks, the cheese feel bread sticks.
Speaker 1: They got a fucking a whole loaf that you can.
Speaker 5: Put like knows got some ship to what that garlic nuts?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a cheesy bread.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I love their garlic nuts. I almost say garlic nuts, garlic nuts.
Speaker 2: Garlic nuts something.
Speaker 5: As as he got bad.
Speaker 2: He got.
Speaker 1: But see look I'm sitting here like this and ship. Look, but.
Speaker 3: I love like one of the things I've made Facebook post about this before. I'm one of those people who sometimes what I'm in the mood to eat is based off of the condiments that I want. So like when I want a pasty, it is because I really want to eat, Like cheese and sour cream makes me If I really want cheese and sour cream, it is like damn, man, I want tacos or I want nachos and stuff like that. That is how I am with Dominoes and like pizza and stuff that garlic dipping sauce that they have, Like I love putting my pizza slices and like the little garlic knots and shit in there. So if I have a taste for that, that's usually like when I have a taste for pizza or something, because I dribble it, drizzle it all over my motherfucking slice this and just that shit is so good.
Speaker 1: That that garlic dipping sauce is amazing. But I love garlic.
Speaker 3: If something says that I need, you know, I don't put in a tea spoon to garlic, bro I'm put like five tablespoons of that ship.
Speaker 1: Garlic is just fucking amazing. It's so good. I saw a posts and it was like, uh, it was like this, don't go on everything, and it was garlic, garlic powder and onion powder next to each other. I was like, buy ship, Yes it does. You can put that ship on it.
Speaker 5: That ship like that ship, like that Frank's red hot. You put that on it.
Speaker 1: That was exactly what I said. I'm like, you double fisted when you season in the meat too, double fist the prepped meat. That's that's what you be.
Speaker 2: You got pregnant, double fist and meat.
Speaker 1: I really looked like, my daddy, that's wild. Are your daddy's child, Remember you ugly your daddy son, Remember that ship your daddy daughter. I mean you could have been uh could have been Trevor. No, you know, my nickname is Tommy James. I was Tommy Tommy. Do you see that is so hilarious. Oh, I was gonna say, what the fuck is you chewing on? I forgot you had a damn chicken over there.
Speaker 6: Speaking of relatives like you never just like wonder where like certain nicknames that your relatives have that you're like, what, like why did they call you this? Like to this day, I still one is like why they call him uncle s Keith? I don't think I've ever asked, but I was just like, why why was that his nickname? Like why is that what y'all introduced me?
Speaker 2: So Bro, maybe he supposed to be Nameskeeter.
Speaker 3: It, but like his real name is like Sam, Yeah, Samuel Dinkins a junior No, he's not the junior Uncle Tom's a junior Uncle Tom Tomas Jr. Sam Thomas Andrew.
Speaker 2: Like diabolically white?
Speaker 1: Why do we call him uncle boom Man?
Speaker 5: Like that's what I'm saying, Like, where do.
Speaker 2: You get this name? Man?
Speaker 4: My next door neighbor name is Tom Cat. Where these names come from?
Speaker 3: And the fact that Bro is like one of the biggest scammers is probably why my mom tells me all the time about how he sow her this bullshit that's caring.
Speaker 1: Like the floor was missing and you just put the ship. Yeah, then it's like we're that dark ass. It's like damp. Name is fucking Eunice. She ain't got no dimples that I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what, I always forget what her name is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, pee Wee. I don't know where that came from. Was it her size?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Was it just what about?
Speaker 3: Well, there was an Aunt pee Wee on my mom's side that was her first sibling to pass away a couple of years ago. And then there was an Uncle pee Wee on my dad's side. Is he's still alive, Uncle pee Wee? And but Uncle pee Wee is the one who looks like Marv firefighter Mars. I don't know if y'all remember when I posted that picture on Facebook a while ago. But he looks like the firefighter Mark.
Speaker 6: But look, yeah, I will say about our family, all the people were like cool, were like with a nickname, are cool. The people that you call like aunt and then the actual name really like dick, like Aunt Paul, look.
Speaker 1: Uncle James, Uncle John. But yeah, it's it is crazy because it's like, damn, where did these fucking come from? Ie? Like, bro, that's what they just as a child because you gotta look at Uncle Skeik.
Speaker 3: Name was Skeat long before all, like before we got to call it the Skeet, no motherfuckers and ship like, that was his name long before it was our slang.
Speaker 1: So it's like, bro, where did it come from? Damned to hang out with a nickname? Junior Ball too.
Speaker 3: Yep, Now he was a scammer whatever it was. That makes sense though, because Ball was a last name and he was probably.
Speaker 6: A junior, and that's better than his first name. I think the first name like Archibald or something, Archiball Ball, I think. So I thought it was Arthur, that that's the name Arthur too.
Speaker 2: That makes more sense to be called Arthur.
Speaker 1: So while we're on the topic of names, where do you meet a nigga name Arthur in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 3: That's what I was finna get into. So, like, while we're on a topic of names, like when you think about we're in twenty twenty five, and you know there are new children being.
Speaker 1: Named every day, wild ass names that.
Speaker 3: That, and you think about, like, damn, there's probably a kid in twenty twenty five who it's gonna grow up so pissed mine will probably move one of them.
Speaker 1: It's not my fault song on him.
Speaker 3: But when you think think about it, like damn, bro, Like when you think, like damn, I never met a baby named Tanya.
Speaker 1: Or like you know what I'm saying, but.
Speaker 2: You know Tanya's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know mad people.
Speaker 4: You know people name Tanya, but you don't you never seen a baby named Tanya right.
Speaker 3: Like it to it like it's stopped with us, Like I went to school with Tanya's and then they were like no more after us.
Speaker 1: I like, I don't know any young tanyas, like not even that my kids went to school. I don't think some.
Speaker 2: Names just don't transitions now.
Speaker 1: But but here's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's like there are certain names like we're not even talking about the ridiculously old sounding names. It was like standard ass hood names and shit that you just like, don't name your kid that in twenty two like like my name, like cause he was talking about like you know how like that Kashan Junior Saith.
Speaker 1: I'm like, bro, I'm not naming no kids to Mika.
Speaker 3: Ever ever, like not even close to it. But yeah, it's like like my mom, like, bro, imagine me naming a kid Brenda in twenty twenty five. No, that's terrible, like was old old. Yeah, that is an old ass name. Because there was a nigga in school when I was in high school. His name was Earl, and it was like, no, you got an old ass name.
Speaker 2: Earl, sound like like you didn't see what when I hear.
Speaker 3: When I hear Earle, I everybody got an uncle Earl and they all ain't ship mine servant man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a nigga name Earl on Facebook.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he an uncle or now, but he always killing puppies and shitout.
Speaker 1: I got an uncle Charles, uncle John. Oh, Charles is a shit because my dad is a Charles and.
Speaker 2: He's a junior. And then I got an uncle Robert.
Speaker 1: All of it.
Speaker 2: Your uncle Charles is a junior. Granddad is the Charles.
Speaker 4: Hold granddad about granddad was about that ship though, like he get it out the mud. He drank his whiskey, but he can get it out the mud no matter what. Sharecropper, the best of my knowledge.
Speaker 3: Sharecropper, so like names that names from our generation that I don't really want to see kids named as is like Shina.
Speaker 1: Tanyamika, like ship like that is like why why would you do that?
Speaker 2: Are they still naming black women the cole?
Speaker 1: I think Nicole is gonna be one of those names.
Speaker 3: That is, Nicole is gonna be like the cockroach of names like you, that'll just always That's Tony's, the.
Speaker 2: Male version of Tony's. It's Tony. There will always be Tony's.
Speaker 1: Only don't go Noway long time no see miss Jackiet.
Speaker 2: I don't want another Brittany. Yeah, Brittany bitch, but I.
Speaker 1: Do like Nicole.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's it's just gonna be one of those names where because if it's not us, it's gonna be white.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll take it. They'll definitely take it.
Speaker 1: So I think that's just that'll always exist.
Speaker 4: Nicole's and Amy's. Amy's are never going anywhere. Amy's will last forever. Karen's would die out after a while, but Amy's.
Speaker 1: Will live on. Really, I really don't want no babies name Tasha either.
Speaker 3: That's pearls. Nicole is ever lasting. But that's what I'm saying. It's just it's gonna be here. When everything's said and done, only thing could be left. The name the colon cockroaches is justin. Still the white folks still name, yes, and I can see justice still still there. See that still going.
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 4: Your name gotta have two syllables and definitely not spelt the way it sounds.
Speaker 1: I'll be watching him the teacher.
Speaker 3: He is funny, like Maya and the different variations of Maya. I don't see that dying out.
Speaker 4: That's how Tashi was for a long ass. Keisha's that's the one that's never gonna die.
Speaker 3: No, Keisha's time is done. And what I'm saying is it should be. It's just not already.
Speaker 5: You know what, though, I've never met a decent human being named Pierre.
Speaker 3: You know, I haven't seen that nigga in probably like a decade. And I saw him at Potto, but I acted like I ain't like I because he was he was stopped by the metal detector. I'm missing something. Pierre nigga named Pierre. Pierre is actually Earl's son. So but granddad Earl is this green daddy?
Speaker 2: So that my name is Earl.
Speaker 1: No is the other lady. I'm like, if she lives, I still add up.
Speaker 4: My name is Earl. Was a good show, yeah, and he wasn't ship. That was the whole basis of the show he wasn't the name Pierre.
Speaker 1: Is worth it. Kayla's name will definitely stand and test the time.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: White girls.
Speaker 2: I don't see Kayla coming back for white girls, not for sure. I don't see it.
Speaker 5: Caylor for white girls, I won't see that.
Speaker 4: You don't see that, Tiffany, Yes, Cayle's no ever last.
Speaker 1: See reading that. It just pissed me off because like, if you're in twenty twenty five, name of your baby Pearl, I'm gonna be bad at where do you see pearl that? I don't say Pearly Gates is just say Pearl Gates speaker?
Speaker 2: Uh on the computer? Oh that's Tommy Speaker.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: There There are a lot of names that I feel like, even though they were popular with us, like not even our parents and grandparents and aunts and uncles and all that. I mean, like names that were popular with us that should end with us, like like I said, like the Mika's and the Pasha's and Tanya and Tasha like all the like it's done retired in Jerseys.
Speaker 2: White people always Kieras must die.
Speaker 6: You know what phase of life I'm glad has not the most part, like when they was putting a lot and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, talking about that's how sh survived.
Speaker 1: We were the fucking the apostrophe didn't get a break. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: When I seen it was a Tawan just love to Uh, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I used to watch that show.
Speaker 4: I think I watched it all the way until it ended Britt and then I started work watching Raising Hope.
Speaker 3: I've never watched it, but it's funny because the clips have been coming up lately on Facebook because I've been watching the ones with Jamie Presley and them got it.
Speaker 1: Now they're coming up more.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Gave.
Speaker 4: This is all of the names de mixed Listen that that literally sums it up if your name was using the DMX song it Dies of twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty five, that was instantly where my mind went and Delia about three. Yeah, and it's like, and I get it, you know, I just I don't want to see no baby's name Kim either.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but since you don't want to say all the old school names, that's how you end up with the name you got.
Speaker 4: The name you got is more sentimental though, no, not for you, but for him.
Speaker 1: No, I thought I thought you meant my name the baby name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's more sentimental. Though, it's all sentimental if you if we know, if they know, y'all, they not surprised.
Speaker 6: At the next It's like, it's like, how I found out that the creator of Mortal kmbat is a prince fan.
Speaker 1: Well, and for me, you know what I knew that it was the fact that everybody's just now finding out. Oh yeah, Rain, the characters Rain. But what got me was it was like, the middle name is where I put my foot down. See, yeah, I agree with you on that, because us what would what would his entire name?
Speaker 3: Well, y'all know the first name already, but the middle name he wanted and right, no, that name would have been sentimental as well. But I said, no, I get middle.
Speaker 2: Names if you give up.
Speaker 4: Whoever gets first names the other first wanted to get a middle name. That's what me and Priesta did first name, she got her middle names.
Speaker 3: Well, I named the girls entirely, but what I did was they got the first Their first names were the first initial of their father's names. My mom got to name Ree's middle name because she was born on mom birthday, so I gave her that. Since she was born on your birthday, you can give her a middle name, and from there, when jelly Bean was born, I'm like, well, her sister got this dumb ass j middle name, now Jamie or that this one. I was like, I'm giving you that for a first name, and then he'll ask you, like you sure you like it? I never told you I liked it in the first place. I just agreed to it because I really don't, you know, It's.
Speaker 1: Just I get why, and I know how much it means, and he's girl dad, so I'm like, you can have it, but it's just for me. It's like, I'm not calling you that anyway, so fuck.
Speaker 10: It in the world.
Speaker 5: I think that's your fire right.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is like, fine, you can have the first thing, because I'm not calling her that anyway. I don't call her jelly Bean is gonna be fucking sixteen. And what do I still call her jelly Bean? Jelly or jellyban?
Speaker 4: You know what I'd be forgetting what Bean's real name is.
Speaker 3: Yeah or something, because like my mom mostly called like Mom always calls her Maya.
Speaker 2: Right, she don't get called by her full government name no matter what.
Speaker 3: Re now, re will call her a Maya or Maya but I'm always me, and everybody who's associated with me always calls her jelly, jelly bean or beans y'all like you might y'all call her beans. Everybody else like mante he'll call her the fool jelly bean me.
Speaker 1: It depends.
Speaker 3: Most times, I just call her jelly. I'm talking to other people, I might see jelly bean, But if she pissed me off, then it's you know, I call them.
Speaker 2: Jelly, so beans is beans. That's the way my sister is her. We call her onion. Look that her mama gave her that nickname and it stuck.
Speaker 1: It's just funny because it's like, you instantly tell me somebody name onion, I'm gonna be like, damn was they musty like?
Speaker 2: And that's the complete opposite.
Speaker 4: She got her nickname because her mama said when she was born, she ain't had no hair on the side.
Speaker 2: At the time, it looked like hello, like a freshly pulled onion.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But that's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's like the nicknames be making sense because, like when I explain to people jelly bean and jelly bean, because I was so big with jelly bean when she was born, she was so small, she was six pounds, even if she was curled up just like a little jelly.
Speaker 2: That's how people get their nicknames when they little kids.
Speaker 3: Unless I told her. I was like, I get the middle name and it's gonna be a ja, I said, because you are. You already got two out of three. The other two are hyphenated. I'm not even hyphenating the last name of this.
Speaker 2: When you just have it. So it's like, it's easier for you to walk away.
Speaker 1: He don't know that, And I'm glad you know me well enough to know.
Speaker 2: You get to walk away like once.
Speaker 3: He you know, because because if you want to Daddy's girls and start doing the most and getting on my nerves, and I will pack your ship so quick.
Speaker 6: So on the topic of people like having a thing for their children, I was having a conversation with a little baby.
Speaker 5: I was like, would you ever want like another kid?
Speaker 3: She was like, yeah, you try to drop this conversation the way she was trying, the way she was throwing her ship at me, like the shop is closed.
Speaker 1: I need to know when it's what you know just in life. I was like, would you ever want another kid?
Speaker 5: She was like yeah. I was like, would you keep the pea thing.
Speaker 1: She was like, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, but what if you have like a boy?
Speaker 1: It ain't too many like names.
Speaker 6: That's that if there's nothing, I would think that's cold, just thinking about Peas as a nigga.
Speaker 1: Per Pablo, Paul beat old as fuck, Preston.
Speaker 5: No Paul, No, no Paul No, Pete's no Peters.
Speaker 4: Can't call him Preston because he's gonna get his asked with their day. Preston Presson just looked like he just vote for Trump at two.
Speaker 1: But the thing is look like but we know the thing is now like bro name might be Frank spelled with p H because that's what you know.
Speaker 2: What you're right, that's the loophole him purvise, purviose. You want to set them up? Purse? Patrick, I can't.
Speaker 6: I know no nigga name Patrick that's done anything good for the community outside the project, Patrick.
Speaker 1: Ewing, Hey, what do you? What do you do for the feeling? All right? Hey?
Speaker 5: What did Patrick?
Speaker 2: He had niggas on his back to the knees hell apart.
Speaker 1: Now, just because mine says, some of y'all had this conversation. I'm about to do something.
Speaker 4: Quick, Hey, mama and the other Fellas. That's why your name going away to hm other fellas.
Speaker 1: Popular boy names that start with Pete Patrick number one, Paul, Peter, Phoenix, Pablo Pedro, Preston Parker, Philip Pierce, Paxton, Peyton Press, Prince Pace, pacific O, Paco, Percus, Phineas, Princeton Page, Paris pen.
Speaker 2: Don't ever call you.
Speaker 1: Don't do it.
Speaker 2: One pay Page just got cancer, bro, he could be a space jam two pay pay. That is racist.
Speaker 4: That is the nigga who definitely gets picked up in front of a home depot. You're gonna go with Prince Ye, Prince Prince Haiquen.
Speaker 1: That means name. I didn't know that.
Speaker 8: What is.
Speaker 5: Yeah? Nobody ever name?
Speaker 2: I know some niggas named Paisley from the South.
Speaker 3: Porter Pierce community, Philip Promise, Perry, I mean you go to the Kanye White, the Kanye Waite song, Pepper, Pearson, Percy, Percy is Pepper because it's a different list.
Speaker 2: Why was someone named them?
Speaker 4: Some pacifica per personal Assmaco, what's up?
Speaker 2: I've never met in real life, Percival. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Last name asked? Where is that?
Speaker 1: What was the name of that movie? Was that?
Speaker 4: The potato style of one the cookout that was the cookout that's the one with Queen was.
Speaker 3: A boy Passion is Wild. That was my stripper name when I started Passion.
Speaker 2: That was a very bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Personal.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like so basically, in order to have a shot at a p name, you can't be American.
Speaker 4: Basically, No, it's a nigga an NFL named Julia Black.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm like these names Julio.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, just sell like don Julia, Don Julia, get.
Speaker 5: Off that.
Speaker 1: Percival primoig you gonna run the hook for you because it has a double Nchandre ain't gonna run the hook?
Speaker 2: Is that principal.
Speaker 1: I think of Percival, I think a niggas talking like King.
Speaker 2: Garth, niggas that hang out with William Regal.
Speaker 4: Perstival speaking of King gos the Have you seen the black couple that argue in Old English? I don't think so, Oh, you gotta go down the TikTok rabbit hole. Like it'd be two couples who literally just legitimately be doing everyday arguments in Old English. They were arguing and target about how the fact that bro was tired of her spending money in target, I.
Speaker 3: Know, I don't think I've ever seen that, but I did see a video that I'm gonna send to you now just because you brought up old English.
Speaker 1: Yes eight hondred Wow, just because you brought.
Speaker 4: It up speaking of people with the old dialect talking big shit. So I was up about my mom's house earlier today, right, and lately she been on this kick watching old ass movies. I'm talking like nineteen forty seven old ass movies her mind, watching black and white because that's just what she does. That's always been her bag. So she was watching this movie called The Ghost and missus Mink's faan. This ghost was talking cash shit to her, being disrespectful as fuck, but she was throwing the daggers right back.
Speaker 5: Though, talking about a humost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but because it's his house, he's been haunting his house. So she was like, bro, what do you want?
Speaker 4: Why are you here? But he kept telling her just light the candle. She's like, I can't like the candle because you keep blowing it out. She was like, light the damn candle.
Speaker 1: On.
Speaker 2: He said that I do. I gotta watch this. He was just they were just going off.
Speaker 4: He was like, he was like, I hate when you wear this particular clown. She's like, I wear it because I'm morning my husband that you didn't love.
Speaker 1: So she was like, what, I just messaged it to you. You can put it on the screen.
Speaker 2: He was like, this is my He was like, this is my house. She's like, this is my house as long as I pay rent?
Speaker 5: Where are the house?
Speaker 1: A nigga? Ain't prissival?
Speaker 4: Before I'm gonna sea if I can find that of that movie before we get out of here so I can show y'all off air, Like bro, this scene was going crazy, the hell.
Speaker 2: Is this hipper?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: But me, me just fam just the stitele when it started, I just got the sound though.
Speaker 4: But okay, people, I'm trying to do this as as possible because this ship is I fucking hate her.
Speaker 1: You the one that brought it up.
Speaker 2: How did make you to send this? This was not on the Bengo card.
Speaker 1: My Dick in a Box. That's a great song.
Speaker 5: H It's.
Speaker 4: Mother Lover was the better one.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 7: Are you high a little bit? I'm coming down now? Oh no, it's actually taken forever to download.
Speaker 5: It's like taking my box.
Speaker 1: America America. Not there we go. And his name was John Cena that video funnyest. She so, I don't want to order this paper review?
Speaker 2: Who don't?
Speaker 1: But QA tell her that she kind of order it.
Speaker 2: And his name is John.
Speaker 1: Say, all right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Just start off this wild body sending dick pens in the med evil time.
Speaker 11: Huh oh yeah, okay, standing there painting your dick.
Speaker 1: It's wild, but it was.
Speaker 4: But it was her reaction that made me laugh because it was a crew drawing, so it wasn't even like you could tell what it is. It's like when niggas be bored in high school class and they just start drawing dicks everywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh, like, yes, that's how he.
Speaker 1: Drew draw like running with the.
Speaker 5: She was like, oh god, you got yourself on. Then you gotta like this is what it looked like.
Speaker 7: It was hard.
Speaker 2: Why are you doing it before and afters?
Speaker 1: Because you gotta show, You gotta shown what it is.
Speaker 2: It's not the red peel commercial.
Speaker 5: You gotta sure what she's gonna get once you get on these blue shoes, bro.
Speaker 4: Because the thing about it is when she sent it to me, it was just a clip of dogs standing there with the pen holding his dress up in his mouth, like with the hell slide up in her chambers.
Speaker 2: That is how the clip of label Yo.
Speaker 5: Didn't Dave Chappelle do a skin like that?
Speaker 1: I feel like Dave Chappelle.
Speaker 5: Did a skit where he was talking at all English.
Speaker 2: If he didn't do a skin, he definitely did it in some other movie he was in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that Chapel got a skin like that.
Speaker 1: He soiled his pantaloons?
Speaker 5: Is pantal?
Speaker 1: What the He just wanted to eat some cause he didn't even get to get none, Like he just got overly excited, So pantalons pantalon?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I have not, but I have found the couple that argues an old English on TikTok oh God, I will be downloading it.
Speaker 1: Give moment, all right, while you were doing that, go ahead and play that first video.
Speaker 8: Did your trance and you got dementia? Like when you're old and you just start forgetting stuff, you just go back to like default settings, and then you're just gonna be like, what are what happens if you're trans and you get dementia? Like when you're old and you just start forgetting stuff, do you just go back to like default settings? And then you're just gonna be like what are they?
Speaker 6: What a god?
Speaker 4: That's a good question to Doctorians have not looked at the future, They haven't realized life after.
Speaker 3: But if they've always felt that way, then demon like because they probably they not go remember nothing else. If they've always felt internally, going back.
Speaker 1: To factory reset, it's fucking inside.
Speaker 2: That's basically what dementia is.
Speaker 4: And in the simplest of forms, your hard drive needs to be updated.
Speaker 1: Your memory is full.
Speaker 4: Where your files are corrupted? All right, two couples arguing old English Lord mar Yes, my love.
Speaker 9: It seems these articles of clothing have been properly folded, yet not allocated to the respective chambers. I thought it was established my so responsibility was to clean set articles.
Speaker 12: Indeed, mother, but forgive me if you were not pre me to the full extent of our previous negotiations. But if my recollection says me, well we distributed washing to you and folding to myself, further progressions were.
Speaker 9: Never discussed, I shan't continue the hall of a frivolous semantics. Nevertheless, it seems what's come to it in past, I suggest the employment of a governess to oversee the estate. Governess over test so mundane I do believe your disillusion with the.
Speaker 4: Concept of monetary expenditures solely based on how rapless you.
Speaker 9: Are with going mundane task this what's coin.
Speaker 1: Care.
Speaker 9: You may be the Duke of Columbus, but the ice on what you say is beginning to lose majority of its integrity.
Speaker 6: Forgive you, my lady s the Protestation telling the ni Ice Old English is crazy.
Speaker 2: It's definitely told folks, watch your talk.
Speaker 5: You sa ain't no thin ice spile.
Speaker 2: You are fruloss with coin.
Speaker 4: No bro, they got a whole channel. That's all they do is arguing Old English.
Speaker 1: That shit is hilarious. I might have to go watch it. The Ice in what you stand on lax integrity now, and there are a lot of people who let me go ahead and follow them under the new don't get jiggy with country music.
Speaker 2: Hey, country music is literally hit.
Speaker 4: Country music is hip hop where the guitars are in the front and the drums are in the back.
Speaker 6: Because I saw some ship that man, you want a game bang off some country, like some real country in the middle of a bar, yelling crypt.
Speaker 1: Like country, real country music. They be going through some ship and country music. I think people just they can't get over the banjos and ship. Oh no, you gotta look think they think of country and they think of yeah, remix it.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, bro, if you take the lyrics of country music and get that ship a dope baseline, listen to country music.
Speaker 1: So go ahead and we're gonna play this. This is what we are going to actually.
Speaker 2: Leave out on.
Speaker 1: Yep, you.
Speaker 13: Don't yeah country music is That was like the country version of that one song like You're nothing but a liar and cheater and deceiver and oh.
Speaker 1: No, I thought you was finna talk about the other one, the one He was like, I hope you know I don't want you back that that too.
Speaker 2: The fact that that song had a response song to it was crazy.
Speaker 5: The country music ain't never but extra sound R and B without the base.
Speaker 2: Without the base.
Speaker 4: Lie, I feel bad, I feel bad. Dog is pissed, he said, I hope your dog will never come back.
Speaker 5: He said, I hope never come home.
Speaker 4: Now you know how bad that is when you don't want a person's dog to come home, dog, but they usually take the dog.
Speaker 1: We are gonna go ahead and get out of here. I want to thank you guys for tuning in to this week's episode.
Speaker 3: If you were not able to tune into the live or the full live, we always have our replays on Facebook, or you can tune in on Tuesdays at ten am on all of your favorite streaming platforms.
Speaker 1: So until next time, we got a hope