Speaker 1: Hey, what is up?
Speaker 2: Good morning guys. So I'm testing Rumble Studio with Hey, I just want to let people know that. Okay, but good morning. How is everybody doing? Now? Hey, what's up? Bobby? Do you want to come up? I need to test the guests on here. Hey, Bobby, I have to hold on. I have to I have to go send it to you on on the tablet. I just realized that this is touchscreen. Give me, guys, one minute, I have to go. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Give me, yes, one minute, Give me one minute, guys. I need the uh oh no, god, another.
Speaker 2: Y just wanted the stream. H alright, I said it. I sent to lake. It's Rumble Studio. By the way, I hate this hate when I when I move or trying to move. Yeah, good morning guys. How is everyone doing this morning? Damn it? Trying to move? H we good morning? Yep? Hm, yeah, but what's up? Goes h.
Speaker 4: H Hey Bobby, Hey Bobby, Hello Bobby, big Dick, Nick?
Speaker 1: How you doing? Jake? You got your new laptop? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I'm still getting used to.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that sucks. That sucks that I can't won't you come on in here? I don't know what the fuck.
Speaker 2: But uh, I did a stream today, Dode. It went crazy.
Speaker 1: Why what.
Speaker 2: Joe was in here?
Speaker 1: What did he have to say?
Speaker 2: He said that I banned the wrong person.
Speaker 1: Oh, you should have banned me.
Speaker 2: No, let's see if there's any right now. The only locale show is local Ozzie on.
Speaker 1: You mean like broadcasting live, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because I always so here's the thing I always send people. So I so I did. I went sub only mode.
Speaker 5: That's the best way to do it, Jake, because if people want to comment.
Speaker 1: And they have to, yuh subscribe.
Speaker 2: So I miss lunatant lounge tonight.
Speaker 1: There was none. There was nothing.
Speaker 5: I fell asleep, Jake. I fucking I couldn't do. I couldn't do my fucking music show because eatiemucks wouldn't let me pull myself into the studio. I tried starting my computer, tried everything.
Speaker 2: Did do you own it or does still own it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, I got my own. After after jib fucking went off, I was like, I'm not. I wasn't I wasn't letting them trying to pour him on my channel. I was like, fuck this, by the way, I just.
Speaker 2: Want to let you know that Jimmy Kimmel his show is off the air and death.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I heard about that. I heard about that. What do you think about that, Jake?
Speaker 2: I think that build his brand on pay personally. They were in the streaming game. Huhm, Sorry, I'm reading the twitter. Oh so, Kevin ash responds, well, at ABC Network, your programming will not be viewed in my home. I guess freedom of speech doesn't exist at your network in times like this. America looks respond I'll wait and see what Jimmy Kimmel lands. That's that a It's on ABC News Network, but the thing is ABC Network, so people don't know this. But ABC Network, the next star who owns a lot of the ABC networks, Yeah, is trying to do a merger and they need to Trump's permission. The reason why they did this Charter Kirker's it's.
Speaker 1: A political thing. It's a political thing.
Speaker 5: I think Jimmy Kimmel had every right to say what he said. I think everybody has a right to react. But I think I don't think he should lose his show. I don't think he'suna lose his show over this bullshit. You're right, it is more of a political thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I want to say this. I've been more and by the way, I got my YouTube premium paid. The roommate took care of it.
Speaker 1: Noise noise.
Speaker 2: That was really not work to do that. I didn't expect it. I was like, because here's the shut up, Jake. If you hear me say that, the void the audio was left on.
Speaker 5: Oh so, so, Jake, how you like your new laptop?
Speaker 1: I heard touch screen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but it's an older one. And I could tell a little bit of a little bit of stuff because number one of the the stoppers on the on the some of the stuff. But this was here's the thing. It's a nice one. It's better. It's better than the ones I've had. Whet which Matt is this?
Speaker 5: Let me see I identify yourself. Are you kowala Matt? Are you just Matt?
Speaker 6: Matt?
Speaker 1: Are you bratty Maddie?
Speaker 2: It's a It's it's California, Matt ah a l But I don't know if he uses rumble, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well he does he does use rumble because he's He was in my chat today when I couldn't fucking get my show going, sorry, and I put in a ticket with emos say I gotta try again sometimes I don't know.
Speaker 2: By the way, if anybody that does want to go over to the rumble side, smoke him up.
Speaker 5: Look right, smokes up for myself because that's how we do.
Speaker 1: That's how we do. Motherfuckers. Smoker.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 2: They know because number one with the old uh, with the mobile thing, I would have to lay I had issues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you'll be able to have full control.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna read tweet. So I was the one that was telling Aaron Matt if you want to come up, it's in the group chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Matt's in the group chat.
Speaker 2: Come on up, Manny I think Matts might be at work. Oh Owen is adding like a douchebagg again. You know he's is. But I did you hear the big news?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Uh, the big news is Jackie's out, oh from pretty antisocial. She's saying that, you know, and she's like, there's no bad blood between her and Haley. It's just because of her schedule.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, what do you do? People can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don't send guys. Don't send hate to someone. Don't don't send hate to someone. I know that me and pretty has I secials had some issues this week, but don't send any hate to them. Did you see Wendy's streamed from earlier?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I guess she thought I disappeared because I was mad about being trolled or something. She went to fuck off? Holy shit.
Speaker 2: So did you tell her the truth? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I tried to. I just I just fell asleep. That's it. That's it. I ain't gonna let no fucking controls fucking stop my fun. Fucked that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I'm gonna try not to talk about it anymore because I can see that it's winging on.
Speaker 1: Wendy's in mind too hard, too harshly. This is one other guys can do the same thing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, yeah, but I want to say to anybody that that is just coming in. We're just doing a test of this. I'm still gonna be on this twitch on the mobile app on the mobile for a little while until I get all this stuff loaded up. Yeah, but I could actually do from right here, like I could do a lot of the stuff I could do, I could actually do different then on mobile. I could do the tags right here with the other freezing up.
Speaker 7: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, I found a new so I'm well I missed the oh here and then I could just save it.
Speaker 6: Save what uh uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I hope everybody is staying saved. I hope everybody's doing well. I can't see d live comments, I can't see kick comments. I can't see uh.
Speaker 5: Are we on all those platforms? Holy ship? Yeah, I don't know. Uh, it looks it looks like Rumble Studio will only pick up.
Speaker 7: My my my snap my snap cam cam.
Speaker 2: No, it does that.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I don't know why.
Speaker 5: When I come in the studio, it won't let me click on anything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Holy little Man dreamer what everybody? But is this Boston Jake? No, this is not Boston Jake.
Speaker 1: I like Boston Jake. I think he's funny.
Speaker 2: How about they make an American Bobby Nick.
Speaker 1: I mean you could try.
Speaker 2: A B C, D E F G H.
Speaker 1: All right, you're what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this time I wanted to do so, I'm gonna make a song. I gotta tarder. I'm gonna turnder. Yes, it is inside it worms.
Speaker 1: Usually what charges of dirt.
Speaker 2: Here's I'm gonna make a song. Give me five words.
Speaker 5: Uh five words? Do they have to make sense like you're talking about like a sentence or just random words?
Speaker 2: Random words?
Speaker 1: Okay, you you.
Speaker 2: Don't come on, stupid hillbilly. M Sorry. I can't like boobs. Hmm. So here's the thing I have to like. I can't touch the screen without it fucking up.
Speaker 1: Oh really, don't forget boobs.
Speaker 2: They might not let me put boobs up with drugs jugs.
Speaker 1: There you go? Okay, er.
Speaker 2: Inside, sure, because that was five words.
Speaker 1: There we go. And what does those five yards do for you?
Speaker 2: Jake, don't so I'm making it's making me a song. I'm using the sooner. Okay, don't touch the drugs inside? Yep?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Hey Sean wreggles there, good to see a shot?
Speaker 2: Uh can you send them a link?
Speaker 1: I consider ringle the link?
Speaker 6: Yes, damn it. Come on, come on?
Speaker 1: You ready know you have I know you have rumble. You can do this, buddy.
Speaker 2: We have done it before.
Speaker 6: So there you go, Hay, you ready.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Is the name of it is called don't touch your don't touch the Joe's and said, okay.
Speaker 8: Don't touch the jug inside A secret for wet dreams line.
Speaker 7: Oh, yeah, step side the dot swim fool boosh.
Speaker 9: Don't touch the jugs inside the full.
Speaker 2: Of lighting food, hands off, hand off, don't even. Don't touch the jugs inside.
Speaker 10: Don't touch the jukes inside. Don't touch the jokes inside.
Speaker 9: Don't touch the juice.
Speaker 2: Don't touch the jugs inside.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't touch the jugs inside.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 6: No, they just said by Jake Udson a motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just want to let you know that he he's been on here before. Can you send them a link?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I did already, and you're.
Speaker 2: You're a moderator. You can bring him in.
Speaker 1: Okay, I holy shit, I.
Speaker 2: Got allowed him.
Speaker 6: Okay, hey ol.
Speaker 9: Ow, yeah, yeah you.
Speaker 2: Good morning. I'llfie Hello Jake, it's me, Oh baby.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: How are you doing brother?
Speaker 9: I'm doing pretty good? So Bobby nick House ever, you reready doing this?
Speaker 2: Fine?
Speaker 1: Morning?
Speaker 9: I would call the morning almost.
Speaker 2: It is more than yeah, it's almost.
Speaker 9: Is it night or morning? At four o'clock? It changes, right, Yeah, it's still the night.
Speaker 1: I just farted, guys. It was great. What smell that motherfuckers who paid for the laptop?
Speaker 2: My my opal said it to me.
Speaker 5: I think it was just something he had later running around. But yeah, it's not using anymore, but it works good.
Speaker 2: Bobby says, I'm going to start a called combector Bobby Nick.
Speaker 1: Oh, do it, Matt, do it. I might have to murder you, but do it.
Speaker 2: What's mhmm?
Speaker 1: You learn your French.
Speaker 2: This is the second This is the second time that I did this. And I want you to hear a song, guys. I want to hear a song. This is a to me, so me and uh so.
Speaker 1: Uh name this?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, name the gay.
Speaker 6: No alf gee gee?
Speaker 2: Hey. By the way, do you guys want to hear a song? I did?
Speaker 1: For sure. Let's hear it.
Speaker 2: It's cold way early moon.
Speaker 9: Is that it's cool? I like I like the acoustic I like the a cappella version of Jake's songs much better in the first place. So I was thinking about the song the the other day.
Speaker 2: Shut up a.
Speaker 1: Who's a coold dok hoolimning? What's the next line? Jack? The Hall of Shame hero.
Speaker 2: Whoa?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just about cake Sybord? Check who.
Speaker 11: What in Detroit under bright TV lights? There's a man who fights the good fighter. He wore Rob wool chicks name truths is game, chasing down the crooks, saying the.
Speaker 10: Liars flames.
Speaker 1: Started Houseman in concry.
Speaker 11: Tones radio DJ in New Mexico afternoons, Buddy traded the mic for the camera's eyes, exposing scams and me the city Christ, He's.
Speaker 8: The Hall of same hero shine, catching the cheese, bringing a rounds to lines.
Speaker 2: Oh yeahs, Sorry, Where's Where's Where's a? Where's where's el?
Speaker 1: I don't know what the he went? He's here, Willy, I guess he just went off camera.
Speaker 9: Really, what are you doing, Willie?
Speaker 6: I'll what the fund you doing?
Speaker 9: That's here I'm getting I'm finally a fresh Matt from the package.
Speaker 2: Hello, matthew Man.
Speaker 9: I think I think it would come from like a package like you would open up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I suppose, Matt. You try to mute yourself on this one, Buddy.
Speaker 9: It's it's the audio. I'm telling you, Bro, Matt, don't worry.
Speaker 1: He's here. He'll get it figured out.
Speaker 9: It's a little bit of pepsi and a little bit of pepsi, Matt, how many I figured it out?
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 9: How I figured out how to say the right your bloody all right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, alf how many pepsis can you drink in twenty four hours, like like two.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in it.
Speaker 9: Matt.
Speaker 2: It's a uh.
Speaker 1: He's here, Jake. I think he's just figuring out his audio.
Speaker 10: Hello there.
Speaker 9: In Matt's time, three hours behind us, right, Matt.
Speaker 2: He's two loud behind me.
Speaker 1: Jack one hour, one hour.
Speaker 9: Unmut he's in a danger zone. He's like Kenny Loggins.
Speaker 1: I think, what's up? Brother?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up? Matthew?
Speaker 10: Just chilling, dude? What's going on with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? By the way, you do, you do late nights every every Friday and Saturday night and Saturday.
Speaker 10: This this week, it's just gonna be Saturday night. I have to change it to Saturday night.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be Saturday night.
Speaker 10: Okay, it's gonna be Saturday night.
Speaker 2: Work.
Speaker 10: No, No, I'm gonna go out on Friday night.
Speaker 2: And party like it's nineteen ninety nine. I'm gonna shut up, you know it.
Speaker 10: But I'm inviting you, Jake. I'm inviting Wriggle and Bobby Nick. You're always invited. Hell yeah, Episode forty.
Speaker 9: The Big One, Jake, it's the big one baby.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 10: If you need to be there too, I.
Speaker 9: Will, I will, I promise this time, I will commit to it. It will be like a it'll be like a I will I will commit to it.
Speaker 10: Okay, so where were you last time?
Speaker 1: Got that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 9: I have I have like a life outside of watching podcasts.
Speaker 1: Sure you do.
Speaker 9: Oh a very yeah, fun one.
Speaker 10: But still, all we're gonna need is for everyone to grab something from the fridge and party the party.
Speaker 9: Baby. Look at Jake, Jake.
Speaker 1: Jake is the Bobby.
Speaker 5: He's got fucking power aid Bobby. Check Jake, did you get those out of the trash?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I got those today birthry day?
Speaker 10: Oh hell yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: By the way, my YouTube premium got paid today, so it's good. The roommate, the roommate owed me some money from uh.
Speaker 9: I don't like how you referred to her as the roommate referred to her as my roommate. That sounds that sounds derogatory, roommate, Jacob.
Speaker 2: By the way, look look at this. Look what Tazi mate tz made for me. Look here's a banana wearing a somburrow.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yes, it's it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Maybe let's check some of these stuff.
Speaker 1: That I have.
Speaker 5: Chacaracha, that's not what's evince.
Speaker 2: Oh you didn't see what I saw. Remember this, Remember this was a clip from like a year ago where I'm a toilet yay, the inns full of ship anyway, clip it, clip it ha.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 2: So that workers Do you remember that? That was when we were doing when we were doing uh face bace filters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember when you had what's called a.
Speaker 12: Uh enemies Yeah yeah, no filter, so filter fater, no filter.
Speaker 10: Have you learned the new Lunatic Lounge song.
Speaker 6: Yet, lut no.
Speaker 2: Envy?
Speaker 9: We songs recently about surfing.
Speaker 10: Have you have you showed Jake any of those songs yet?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: No, no, no. Independently, I've been thinking about surfing.
Speaker 10: Okay, I'm just wondering if you have you showed Jake any of those songs yet?
Speaker 9: Prototype for the initial thought of Jake surfing, I want Jake to surf.
Speaker 2: Herry. By the way, Uh, where's Abby? That'd be mobiest.
Speaker 1: She's sleeping.
Speaker 10: How far are you from the bio.
Speaker 2: Two hours?
Speaker 10: About two hours?
Speaker 9: Actually?
Speaker 2: Uh born out a by you if you want to so, so, if you wanted the local bio buy you, we could go about like a couple of minutes over to the reservoir. Or I can go a few miles.
Speaker 9: I have one question. Have you ever seen a soft shell turtle?
Speaker 2: I've seen alligators.
Speaker 9: Yes, I like it. I like the answer. I like the answer. Have you seen a soft shell turtle? Is I've seen alligators?
Speaker 2: The tet in the new Division one I'm using.
Speaker 10: It's your channel, Jaco, Sam if you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just I just I feel like that people like you know now, it's like everybody thinks that I'm this this great person. But sometimes, by the way, I will be on so tonight.
Speaker 13: Coffee Talk, right, yeah, listen, Jake, it's it's it's Mike Myers.
Speaker 9: It was not Mike Myers with Sandra.
Speaker 1: Coffee Talk with Sandra.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you like coffee, you, Jake. You have to talk about tea sweet tea. You're a Southerner. You're more of a tea guy. Tea is your caffeine delivery.
Speaker 2: You have to talk.
Speaker 9: He's like coffee. You're a tea guy.
Speaker 12: Oh, will you stop?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 9: I think you're like you have to talk to her, right sweet tea.
Speaker 2: Oh we got somebody in the chat Sweet school.
Speaker 9: No, Jake, Sweet Teeth time video.
Speaker 2: I want to say that I do want to I do want to say that I do love. I do a picking.
Speaker 10: By the way, do you guys get a fing someone's spamming your chat?
Speaker 2: Whoa lord.
Speaker 10: B whoa ja, I think that might be Alf. I'm just kidding, just kidding. I got it, Jake, I got you.
Speaker 1: This ultrafying docks person.
Speaker 10: No, I took care of your Jake. They're gone, they're blocked.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm here, sweet Scorpio, I am here.
Speaker 10: I'm here too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Well, she asked about me feeling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, I gotta do it so today.
Speaker 1: So when I so.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm gonna try to like I don't know if I just I just popped onto a string to test this because I haven't tested it yet.
Speaker 10: Twenty four hours, let's do it.
Speaker 9: No, yeah, twenty.
Speaker 2: Blob today. You gotta be a flop today. You can.
Speaker 1: I'll skip it for you, Jake.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna end.
Speaker 1: Kay.
Speaker 10: We just we just got here.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker cake, Come.
Speaker 2: Onm you were one says he can only see too that because the uh Matt and Al and Alf are both off camera.
Speaker 9: Whoa, I'll be three seconds. Give me a second. I have a job I have to come home from. Give me three seconds.
Speaker 10: Come on, baby, so does alf Fork. The third shift f works until like a normal hour.
Speaker 14: Even Jake housing from a bunch of people, Petti housing, Joe Peshi, I think Chris housing and Rev. Robbins housing. Okay, big spooky shout out to the friend Mississippi's favorite time, the one and only Ja catching and Jake, you are in the best in the world. Look what you do and you're absolutely crushing it on your yojo channel. So proud of you your friends keep at it. WHOA, yeah, there you go. I said all those things, so now I will say my thing, which is me. Your enemy is becushed.
Speaker 10: Sorry, Jake, sweet scorpio saying, don't go alright, but I was going anywhere.
Speaker 1: You don't go.
Speaker 9: A little bit of pepsi and I love you, so you can't let the pepsi go?
Speaker 2: All right, I love you guys. I hope everybody.
Speaker 9: I have an idea.
Speaker 2: I have an idea.
Speaker 9: I have an idea.
Speaker 6: Hours to all hours, tomorre hours.
Speaker 9: Now, baby, it's time.