Speaker 1: My billy coming in the Great America. Welcome this glorious Thursday afternoon. The Tri State Reds Baseball kicks off early. Get ready about four to ten this afternoon, but in about four hours got Reds baseball first bitch about five to ten. A country group, one of Tony Benner's favorite, Old Dominion. Who in the hell are they? I might ask, But nonetheless old Dominion. I thought it was a college. Old Dominion's going to play after the Reds game. Hopefully we'll be quick ones so those who care about Old Dominion can hear some tunes. But nonetheless is more important things going on. I did note the mayor yesterday after a puival and share along in completely over her head had a nine to one to one called an eight oh one Plum Street. After the news conference about three o'clock because the mayor had dislocated his shoulder, patting himself on the back and Sharyl Loong was giving him mouth to mouth resuscitation. The mayor didn't know what to do. I mean, there's no crime in the city. Things are great, Buinesses are moving in, the schools are really good, and law enforcement is fully respected and funded. I know that from the news conference. It reminds me of the Eyetola who gave a news conference about ten days ago and said that was a great victory when those B two bombers dropped those bunker busters all over our nuclear site. That was a win. We won that one and they won't come back anytime soon. Maybe AMTEP could talk to the Eyetola and figure out how to do a news conference. But until then, of course, we have issues in River City. Steve Gooden is a great lawyer and a big time law firm, but more importantly he's one of the members of the Clifton Community Council and unbeknownst to many, another street takeover occurred about four or five days ago on a Saturday night Sunday morning, in which local businesses in the Clifton area were thank god, many were closed by this point, but much was going on. And once again, Steve Gooden, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, I'm not sure what the Bohemian hook A Cafe is. I know Tony Benner likes to go there and smoke out of the water pipe. I'm not sure what the what the hookah is. But as a member of that community council. Describe what happened, and you told me off there has been building for about a year. So what happened about four or five days ago.
Speaker 2: Well what we've got there, Well, first, thanks for shedding some light on this, because the city sure as hell isn't. They're trying to sweep this one under their rug. This was a serious incident where a police officer was injured, where a fire truck was denied access to the street on a run. They could have gone very badly and there were guns out and drawn. And what's been going on is there's this business called the Bohemian Houka Cafe that advertises after hours parties on social media and they've been doing it for more than a year. They tend to kick off about two in the morning when all the other legitimate businesses are closed. People sell alcohol out of their cars, They dance in the street, they drag race. There's the multiple instances that have been captured on security videos of people brandishing and playing with guns, and it's been an issue that we've been trying to elevate up at City Hall for some time. The police come and break it up occasionally that they tell us they don't have enough officers to respond. We've been trying to get the city to sue them and shut it down as a public nuisance. That's been going nowhere, but then finally here over the fourth of July weekend, it blew up into the biggest one yet, somewhere between forty to fifty people. Again, they blocked a fire truck that was trying to get out and go on a run, and it finally did lead to a significant police response. They had to deploy the pepper bullets, the rubber bullets, mace. An officer was injured, eight arrests, one felony assault on a police officer. And it was a mess. And the worst part is listening to the scanner traffic where you can hear the police calling for backup and being told that there aren't enough officers to provide the backup. Ultimately, it ended up with about thirteen cars there, so it was a major melee. The city did not report it in any way, shape or form. It's almost impossible to get data on this. It's about four blocks from the mayor's house, about five IBox from another council member's house. The Chamber of Commerce president lives there. I lived there, for crying out loud, it is a It is a wonderful, you know, suburban oasis sort of within the city up in the clifting gas light right for the Esquire movie theater by the famous of one of the early skylines is right there at the neighborhood. Everybody knows, and thank god, no one was more seriously her. We do have an injuried officer, but it's like it never happened, and finding any data about it from the city's website wasn't even mentioned yesterday in the press conference.
Speaker 1: And you say it's been Steve Goodnes has been building for about a year, so this didn't happen. This isn't a one off. I would assume coming up this weekend or next weekend, same stuff's going to happen. The Hookah Lounge on their website said they're open every every day till four am. I thought bars had to shut down at two.
Speaker 2: What happened, Well, that's that's absolutely true. What they're trying to get around is this, I guess the Hookah Lounges doesn't have a liquor license, so they're arguing, hey, we can stay open later because we don't have it. We don't sell liquor there. She's idiots or selling liquor in the cars outside. We have video after video of video of them doing this. But that, I guess is the argument. The city allegedly has a law that says all businesses on that strip have to be shut down at two, but again, no one's enforcing it. They see the holes, they understand, they know if no one's coming up to enforce it, why.
Speaker 1: Not kind of like the curfew laws, you know, curfew laws after about ten o'clock completely ignored. How about open air smoking marijuana completely ignored? Well, let's talk about other similar circumstances. Hyde Park Square. You're a little bit on the outside of that incident. But does this again demonstrate the city council and the mayor couldn't care less with the residents of Hyde Park or Clifton have to say about matters that concerned living in Hyde Park or living in Clifton, and they hold these news conferences, these cheerleader sessions. I have to expected confetti to fall from the ceiling and have somebody hand the mayor of the Super Bowl trophy for the great news conference he had. He's fiddling his Cincinnati is burning. Is this symptomatic of city council in the Maryrior couldn't care less about the residents of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: The city council is a disaster. I mean, with a couple exceptions, there's a couple of folks there that seem to live in the real world by jam Michelle and Sky Johnson and others, but by and large, they are ignoring these things. I was looking this morning on their social media accounts. It's all about, you know, raising different flags and going to fundraisers. There is no mention at all of any of this. And the press conference yesterday was almost know it was right out of Georgia orwell, because what they do is they take like a they'll find like a nine or ten day period where shootings go down a little bit, and then they run out and celebrate that nine or ten day period and say, look, look, we have a new trend. The real trend is that shootings are ridiculously up month to month. Murders were up almost over one hundred percent made in June to July. The trend is god awful and they're ignoring that trend and they know what to do. I mean, our police department is ludicrously understaffed. We were supposed to have about twelve hundred police officers. Ken Kober at the FOP tells me, for a full compliment, we're down to nine fifty. You back out the command staff and the impound lot guys and the detectives. He says, we're down to about four hundred and fifty officers that can actually answer calls, split across three shifts and four districts in a city of over three hundred thousand people, with another two hundred and some thousand people every night here eating, dining, going to ball games, et cetera. It doesn't work, can't. There's not enough officers to do the community policing, walk the beats, in force, curfew. It's just not there. We have to get back to the point where we're actually staffing our police department. The drones aren't going to do it. We need to be working with the county and they also need to be trying to do something about these judges over there in the city prosecutors who aren't getting high bonds on these people who have gun offences. They're getting right back out on the streets and they know that. So yeah, they're very very divorced from what the actual neighborhoods want. It's just it is mind boggling to me, particularly this incident in Clipton, and particularly the mess in High Part because about half the counts, some members either live in the Clifton area or in the High Park area. They're ignoring their own neighborhood. It's the most bizarre thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at a bond set and Common Police court. The defendant, whose name is Briasha Shroud, defendant shot a twelve year old victim in the back of the head. Fortunately the person survived. He was charged with attempted murder felonious assault, and he gets a fifty thousand dollars bond at ten percent. Puts up five thousand dollars. Someone puts up five thousand dollars. This guy is now out and he's charged with shooting someone on the back of the head, and he's out with his guns on the streets of Cincinnati. And that's Common police court. That's typical. Also, it came out We're gonna have Paula Christian on later that the police in Cincinnati knew or should have knew that Mordecai Black had parole violations two months before the fatal OTR stabbing of Patrick Herringer. Two months before that, the City police the I Team made the discovery while reviewing records related to a multi family home in which he was living. I can't imagine the girlfriend of Mordecai Black. She must be a great winner, but nonetheless she claims that he burglarized my home, cut off his ankle monitor, and on least six occasions. The city was informed that had six hits on Black for parole violations when they entered his name into a mobile computer database on April sixth. He was in prisoned for nine years for felonius assault and aggravated rioting, was released another three and a half years of monitoring, cuts off his ankle monitor, commits numerous crimes over a ninety day period, six hits on him. When the city computers went to say who is this guy? Easily could have been picked up. They knew where he lived and knew what he looked like. He's walking around OTR with a butcher knife and kills breaks into the home of Patrick Herringer and kills him as his lovely wife Sarah is watching and the police knew that Black was staying at a Vine Street address because they listed it as his address on an incident report, and they knew it cut off his ankle monitor four weeks after being released and failed to pick them up. And the officers in the report said, we talked to a female suspect and she stated herself that Black walked into her location, threatened her, burglarized her sole items, and left, and she identified Mordecai Black as the person that did it, and the city police did nothing to pick him up. How's this possible?
Speaker 3: Well, it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can tell you my guess is what the police officers would tell you is that it's a lack of officers and resources and they're stretched as thin as they could be. I don't blame the individual officers, but I'll tell you at the top, it's terrible. I mean, I mean, we know that we need. We're at least two hundred and fifty police officers short already, and we're still in the business of trying to like police High seventy five rather than giving that over to the state patrol. What should have happened many many years ago. Even the officers we have already even being correctly deployed the chief. I just don't understand. I don't understand where she's coming from. She's supposed to be independent down there, advocating for more staffing, and instead all I hear out of her is they're providing political cover for the mayor and the other electeds down there, saying that things really aren't as bad as they are. And I mean, if it were up to me, should be should be out the door. And I'm saying this is a former assistant prosecutor from many years ago. The idea that someone is taken into custody with the gun and is not given a high bond to at least I mean, even if they're ultimately resolved their charges favorably, they need to sit for a while until this is all sorted out. That you have taken somebody who had a gun and must with someone who actually shot someone and putting a bond out there that they can reasonably make him walk out the door, that is insane. It undermines public safety, and it encourages this lawless behavior, and it discourages the police. And the officers I talked to will tell me they don't even bother with the curfew stuff. Anymore because nothing happens. The juvenile court just sends them out anyone. Even if they file the charges, nothing happens. They have a diversion docket and they don't even spend the night.
Speaker 3: They go home.
Speaker 1: Well, Steve Gooden on the Blue Ash incident I had on the mayor of Blue Ash yesterday and within twenty four hours it was only a thirteen year old. Can you mention a seventh grader directing a Roman candle at a police officer in uniform, shooting the police officer on the leg with one of those Roman candle type bottle rocket deal The cop first thought he was shot in the leg, and you don't know what it is. Fortunately it didn't penetrate much into his skin, and within twenty four hours the thirteen year old is released. In fact, the charges are dismissed by juvenile court because of a tender age. Seventh grader is conducting riotous behavior at the Blue Ash, Red, White and Blue get together and they're out of prison. And this other case I mentioned, this person shot a twelve year old in the back of the head. The kid's going to be in a wheelchair the rest of his life. And that kid's out on bond awaiting trial, and the cops tell me Ken cober Dan Hills. They'll tell you the cops are demoralized because they arrest someone and they're out before the paperwork is completed, and they're out, Why arrest anybody? And this cries out for a change. But I suspect there won't be a change. I firmly suspect that in November, Mayor Piirval is going to be re elected. He'll be on the GQ cover in December, and that Cheryl long incompletely over her head, will get a ray. She's making over three hundred thousand dollars a year currently, and God blessed Teresa Thiji, the chief of police. She's providing cover for the politicians because that's her job, and the cops underneath. All these groups are demoralized and depressed. There's got to be a solution. Steve Goodness a question in there somewhere, would you mind answering it?
Speaker 2: The answer is this, Willie. I am happy to say that we hope help is on the way. I also one of the other hats I wear is that I'm run the Charter Committee Greater Cincinnati and we are rolling out a slate next week, of which I will be a part that is going to firmly, firmly support law enforcement and public safety. And we think this is a moment where it has gotten to a point where we need council members who are independent, who have the professional background and the personal backbone to stand up to this nonsense and to force counsel to look at the neighborhood concerns. It's not just public safety. Public safety is by far the number one issue, but like the mess in High Park and all the zoning reform and the way what they're doing with the railroad proceeds, all of it is a bunch of backroom stuff that no one understands that the neighborhoods are cut out of. So, yes, you're going to be hearing from us in a big way in the next week and over the next few months. This is a moment that we must absolutely stand up for our neighborhoods and the residents here. There are a lot of Commons people, and they're across all demographics, all races, and a lot of the folks that have been reaching out to us are common sense Democrats. This isn't even a political national issue. They're just sick of it. They're worried about their kids, They're worried about their neighborhoods. I mean, look, I got a thirteen year old that lives with me. He was going to go up to this new Burger place in Clifton the day that there was a shooting there, like he was going to walk up there with his friends. Thank God he did not. In the middle of the day there was a shooting there in the cuf neighborhood in Clifton. I mean, it's very real to everybody right now. So we will be hearing from us in a big way. And I know it's a big task, and I know the idea of the Democratic sample ballot is something that everybody thinks is insurmountable. Yes, but this is a year where I do think people are going to vote their own interest.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to run as a charter right. If you do run, because the Republican brand has been so damaged in the city of Cincinnati, in Hamilton County, it can't win. A Republican can't win in Hamilton County, much less the city of Cincinnati. So run is a charter right. There's going to be four to five hundred people wounded this year in the city of Cincinnati. There's going to be eighty to one hundred murdered. There's going to be approximately twenty thousand shots fired in the city of Cincinnati this year, and the mayriorage dislocating his shoulder, patting himself on the back with a great job they've done. And if this doesn't arouse the citizen and you say, okay, we need reform. An old Charles P. Taft, a good friend of dearly departed Jim Scott, found that the Charter Party about one hundred years ago to reform city government, and more than ever, it needs to be reformed now. It may be a fool's errand to run against the Democratic Party in the City of Cincinnati. However, they have convenient objects of their score and tend to be Donald Trump, which hides the evaluation of the failure of their own policies. You kind of can't live in a city or a county where you pay your sales and you pay your real estate taxes and you can't send your kid to the public schools because they're so bad. So you pay for public schools at cps you can't attend, and then you can go to businesses because of all the shooting being done, and the cops are short, two hundred and fifty police officers, and they pat themselves on the back talking about what a great job they've done. Well, Steve Gooden, we've got to run up against the clock. But street takeovers, crime in the streets, blood running. It's happening right now, and I hope city leaders are paying attention. But once again, Steve good and good luck to you, and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you Steve anytime. Thank you, God bless America. Let's continue with more. I just hate the idea of my city falling into the clutches of the policies in Chicago, LA and New York. I see it happening, and I would fight like a warrior poet to shed light on the mistakes of city council and what they're not doing, because they're hiding the obvious failure of their policies behind subterfuges such as crime is down. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred. Wow, Hi, Billy Cunningham, the Great America. And I thought about this going on a rantom rave at what's happening in my city. And it may be insurmountable. I know, for many, many years, Hamilton County was completely red, that is, Republican, and the city was blue red and Charter Right. The city council operated correctly when there was three or four Democrats and one or two Republicans, three or four Charter Rights and the city kind of worked together in a moderate way in order to advance the interests of the city. The Charter Right party has long since fallen on tough times because they're not on the voters have decided to disregard the quality of life in the city of Cincinnati and pursuing some other end which I don't fully understand. You can't pay confiscatory real estate taxes when you you can't send your kids to the public schools. And we just had Brian Combs, and of course Scott Sloan has owned council members and others that are well intended individuals. They're not bad people. They're dealing with almost an imposs circumstance where the CPS is going to spend six hundred million dollars six hundred million dollars on public education with no results. I'd like to see the last five to ten years the graduation rates are high, but that's because social promotion exists. That is, you can't have a fourteen year old in the third grade, so no one has academic achievement standards. What happens is that you simply show up or don't show up, do homework or don't do homework, do book reports or don't do book reports. It doesn't make any difference. You advance to the next grade. You're respective of your academic achievement. When I went to school, there was a fear that if you fail, it's so embarrassing to yourself and your family. You work to engage in behavior that keeps that from occurring. In other words, you study work, you take tests, you prepare yourself, and away you go. None of that happens today in CPS or any other urban public school district. Imagine being in Chicago public schools. Imagine being in in Atlanta public schools. They're Washington DC public schools. Are you kidding me? Wow, there's no educational achievement. The graduation rate maybe ninety percent, The academic achievement rate is well below ten percent. How many graduate from Taft High School or youths that actually have an achievement of a commensurate with their eighteen years of life. The answer is very few, single digits maybe. And so when you spend this kind of a money, six hundred million dollars to educate maybe thirty thousand kids, which is something along the range of twenty thousand dollars a year each one twenty to twenty five percent don't show up any day. In other words, they're chronically absent. The whole district is in complete meltdown by any objective standard. Now, no one says that because you got to spend money for education, well you do, but I would anticipate there's more educational achievement out our Lady of Victory Catholic School in Delhi Township than there isn't any grade school or elementary school in the city of Cincinnati, even though it costs a whole lot less than twenty thousand dollars per year per year for tuition. It is ridiculous that in the city of Cincinnati you must pay high real estate taxes when you can't use the public schools that the money is meant to fund. You can't do it. And so I anticipate the six hundred million dollars will be spent, that twenty to twenty five percent will be chronically absent, and that is about twenty thousand dollars per kid per year. The teachers are well intended. The scoreboard members are not evil people. They do the best they can and kick the can down the road to the next year and to the next and to the next, keep getting more money for less results. That there's no confirmation of anyone. And I don't blame the school board members. I've known two or three of them. They tell you, we do the best we can with what we got. I think that wass are like volunteer positions. I don't think you're paid to be a school board member. So these are good people, and they're dealing with an impossible situation. And a year after year after year doing the same thing anticipating different results is the definition of insanity, and it is insane to do this. Maybe start with first graders and have parent or parents or others involved day by day by day to the first day of school, and maybe try something different, which is educational achievement benchmarking. Can you read by the time you get to the fourth grade, by the time you what nine or ten years old? Can you read, understand the basics of mathematics and a little bit of geography, a little bit of geology, a little bit of English, a little bit of math, reading, writing, a little bit of that. And maybe there ought to be benchmarks to say, okay, or this nine or ten year old can't read, shows up to school maybe four, three or four days a week. What's happening in that kid's life that causes this to happen. So by the time you get to be seventeen eighteen, you turn out to be like a Jirell Austin or a de Anthony Bullocks or Sincere Grigsby or Ryan Hinton, in which you're posting on social media your possession of ownership of guns, all of which is illegal. Maybe at some point you say, Okay, we failed miserably in our mission, so how do we correct what we've done? Now? The same problems here are president in Columbus City Schools or Indianapolis or Chicago, Atlanta, Memphis, same thing. No educational achievement, but there's an eighty ninety percent graduation rate. Graduation to what And I'll say again, they're well intended. I know several teachers at CPS that are overwhelmed with the social issues in which they must deal and nothing I'm going to say here is going to change any of that. But the happy talk we need more money, Blame the Trump administration, Blame Columbus. We're not getting enough money for Covington independent schools. To be blaming Frankfort that we need more money when the increases is like the medicaid argument. Can you imagine the screaming, hollering and shouting, the protest, the riots taking place on Medicaid funding which is going up four to six percent every year as far as the eye can see, instead of ten to twelve percent only in Washington. Is a four to six percent increase in Medicaid a cut? And think of the hollering, screaming, shouting, protests, and anger directed from the left believing that Medicaid is going to be cut. It is not cut. Assuming you're a citizen, or assuming you're eighteen to thirty, eighteen to sixty years old, an able bodies get to work. But the Democrats want social dependency, they don't want work. And so if you're eligible for Medicaid and you're on it, and you're an American citizen and you can't work, Your benefits aren't going to change one bet. Did you know that? Did you know that every year the Trump administration is going to increase Medicaid funding four to six percent increase every year over the previous year. And is that a cut? Of course not, but that's not the way the media reports it. And sadly, I think the first mission of government is public safety. Would you agree that if you're not safe and secure in your home and your possessions and your bodily functioning, if you're not safe, if safety is terrible, then people will vote with their feet to leave that community. We had in Cincinnati in the nineteen seventies, a half million people lived in the city of Cincinnati. The schools were functional. Woward High School was functional. Crime was somewhat low compared to any standard today, and there was educational achievement. There was large businesses downtown. Fifty years later, after fifty years of liberal Democrats, the schools are in complete collapse. By any objective standard, it is unsafe in large parts of our city, whether it's Clifton or Hyde Park, or over the Rhine or OTR that'll simply walk around. It is unsafe. Open air drug dealing, open air, prostitution, massive use of marijuana illegally open air, and there's no enforcement of the law. And so every now and then there's a metastasizing event, like with Patrick Herringer, that indicates a deeper problem, much like Kyle Plush brought to light the difficulties of nine to point one, and with Mordecai Block, he was Black, he was so dangerous. After serving nine and a half years in jail, the Adult Pearl Authority, the APA, kept him under community control for three more years, thinking this guy is going to kill somebody because in prison he committed numerous crimes in prison. I spoke to the Attorney General about this. When you're in prison and if you commit felonious assaults and drug dealing in prison, which Mordecai Black did, shouldn't there be like a prosecution of someone in prison for committing felonies in prison. The answer, of course, academically is yes, and practicalities no. They let it go, let Mordecai Black out, knowing he was a danger to the community. Committed numerous felonies, the worst of which was on June the fourth, when he murdered Patrick Herringer in his own home in front of his lovely wife Sarah and walked out and he was finally and then the police finally said, okay, let's arrest this guy. I saw the report of Paula Christian of the Eye Team Channel nine, and it's frightening the differential between on one hand, the statements of mayor have to have pureval and on the other hand reality. When these events took place the first part of June, and we had the news conference on with the mayor saying we knew nothing, Sergeant Schultz, we knew nothing. Someone else failed, the adult parle authority should have done something different. This is terrible. We're innocent, we did nothing wrong. Then Paula Christian of the Eye Team spends some time and says, wait a minute. The statement by the mayor is fall Was it a lie? Absolutely, he knew or should have known that. There were six contacts with city police and Mordecai Black before June the fourth, including on April the sixth, when he burglarized is old girl, I guess the present girlfriend's home on Vine Street. She related what had happened, and the police that kind of ran him through the computer. He up, there's a worn out for his arrest and it just died right there. April sixth, committed to burglary, and after that, on May fifteenth, according to the ITEAM report, he was charged again with a serious burglary and another home on Straight Street, and they identified him again, Mordecai Black's the guy that did it. And the police again went to their computer system and said, oh, this WARN's out for this guy's arrest, let's go find him. From between May fifteenth and June the fourth, nothing happened, didn't look for him, They had his address, knew where he lived, and simply uh, not going to pick him up. And then finally on June the fourth, there he is again. There's video of him coming out of his home on Vine Street where he'd lived. Mordecai Black seemingly hadn't just committed another series of felonies and nothing happened at all. He's walking around OTR with a butcher knife in his hands, having committed and he was released from prison after nine and a half years in January. He won on a one man crime spree between then and June the fourth, and the city police, perhaps overwhelmed, did nothing. Six contacts did the mayor know that I know Paula Christian has asked for an interview, and they have turned down a request to be interviewed because they're so wrong and so embarrassed about this, they can't proceed know what to do.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 1: I'm going to put a call into Paula Christian in about ten minutes. We're going to talk with her after one o'clock to put some meat on the bones of her story that the city's in complete denial about what's happening. In the first order of business ought to be public safety. Every word out of the mayor's mouth is unacceptable, unacceptable, unacceptable levels of crime. Well, what the hell's an acceptable level of crime? There are no acceptable levels. And I'll share with you a bond set recently in common police court for a young black male. In this particular case, what he did was shoot somebody in the back of the head. But you would think, okay, that's kind of a serious issue. You don't want to shoot somebody in the back of the head. How many times do you shoot somebody with a gun illegally possessed, shoot somebody in the back of the head and get out of jail. Well, here's the case State of Ohio versus Briasha Stroud. Don't know if it's a male or female shroud. The defendant, according to police records, shot a twelve year old victim in the back of the head. It's causing serious injuries. Fortunately he lived. And this person has charged with attempted murder felonious assault twice and he gets a low bond and is walking around now the streets of Cincinnati. His name is could be a woman, not sure, Briasha Stroud, strud And that happened on January thirty, twenty twenty five, what about five months ago? I just got it here, thank you. Shroud is a female? Well, just walking around. How in the world does somebody shoot another human being in the back of the head and there's such a low bond set the person's out three legs in the steel of success. One incentivized support of police, proactive policing, two prosecutors who want to prosecute to the fullest ex center of the law, and three judges. Judges has set bonds appropriate to the behavior. If you shoot a twelve year old in the back of the head, should you be out of jail walking around the streets of Cincinnati. I don't think so. And when I speak to Ken Kober or Dan Hills or Stacy Abrams, who've been cops and our cops, they'll tell you that we are overwhelmed. We need two hundred and fifty more police officers. He used to be taking a handful of Warrens. Go find this person. Now, one cop might be assigned between the Ohio River and OTR, which is a distance of maybe a mile, where thousands of crimes are committed, and there's one cop on duty for a shift, don't have backup. And you heard what Steve Gooden said about street cops or what's required open air drug dealing. Shoot, twenty thousand shots fired in the city of Cincinnati, four to five hundred wounded, And the mayor pats himself on the back, and Cheryl long and way over her head, and God blessed Teresa Thiji, she's doing what the mayor tells her to do, says yesterday, what a great job they're doing. Dislocated shoulders patting themselves on the back as this city literally is burning, including Clifton, where cops have to call for help on after our street parties shutting down Clifton Avenue in front of the old Ludlow garage, in front of the one of the original Skyline Chilly's, and the fire truck can't leave their facility because of all the drug dealing, the smoking, the drinking at two, three, four o'clock in the morning, three blocks from the Mayor's home, and except for Channel nine, nobody reported it. Nobody reminds me of the national media with ICE. These are federal law enforcement officials being targeted by left wing extremists for death and murder in which they attack ICE facilities, and a smaller part that's happening in the city of Cincinnati immediately either the National Guard I know the Sheriff's Department, Charmaine McGuffey was on about a year ago saying more than willing to help, but she's also stretched bare. I think the townships received great law enforcement from the Sheriff's department, but let's face it, this city is in deep trouble and they have all this happy talk by GQ's own f ted pirival does not solve the problem. The fact it exacerbates it when he refuses to acknowledge reality that we are in trouble. City Council doesn't listen to Hyde Park residents, they don't listen to Clifton residents, they don't listen to anyone. They pat themselves on the back saying what a great job they've done, and the city goes on. And no rightful parent would ever send their kids to a public school in Cincinnati if you got an option, because of the conditions of the school and the fact that education publicly in every urban area is in complete collapse. We need two hundred and fifty more cops immediately, immediately, and they'll do their job now. Cops will do what they're told to do. And when you're told to ignore traffic violations, too many residents don't have insurance and driver's licenses. When you're told don't be active in your policing, respond to nine to one calls, take a report, then move on. We're overwhelmed. Listen to what the cops are saying. Twelve fifty six Homeio reds and Hews Radio seven hundred WLW by Billy Cunningham, the great American of course. Channel ninety I team under the leadership of polit Christian has done an excellent report on what did the mayor know and when did he know it, have to have purevoll. What did the police department know and when did they know it? About the information about the murder of Patrick Herringer and inside his own home. And you may recall at the time everyone was saying, including the mayor, that we weren't notified, didn't know about it. New information seems to Connord dit a statement made by mayor have to have purevoll in the aftermath of the murder of Patrick Herringer on June and I had on Sarah about two weeks later to say she's devastated. Would be an understatement to have someone murdered in cold blood in your own home. But Paula Christian, once again, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And can you tell the American people what the IT team has discovered about reviewing the records and what the city knew and when they knew it about the release and the activities of one Mordecai Black.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you for having me. It's always a pleasure. Unfortunately, I did uncover that Cincinnati police knew about Mordecai Black's outstanding parole violations two months before the murder happened. They got the hits while investigating a domestic disturbance. Mordecai's girlfriend called the police on April sixth in the middle of the night, and she was reporting that Mordecai had broken into her place where they apparently lived together, after she threw him out and they had a fight, and he broke in through a fire escape, climbed through a window, and when she got home, he was standing there naked in her home. So she called police. Police came out, they interviewed her. Mordecai was not there when police got there. She told police what happened, and she listed Mordecai's address as her own address, which is a multi family home on Vine Street. And the police officers on the scene went out to their cruiser and they ran Mordecai Black's name through their mobile data computer and they got six hits for parole violation, which does seem to contradict a statement made by Marathapurable.
Speaker 1: You have that your story in which you relate that the mayor, I could recall it specifically that the mayor at the time said, we knew nothing, didn't know about it, and we got to do better. The adult par authorities suddenly they got involved and they started talking about okay, we put it in the system, and the mayor kind of pictured this thing as something where the city wasn't involved, we weren't notified. We got to do better. It's unacceptable. I don't know what level of violence is acceptable, but it's certainly unacceptable. But when you talk about the six hits, you also say in your story that one of the CPD, sergeant Anthony Mitchell, confirmed to you that the officers got six hits on Black for pro violations when they entered his name into a mobile computer base on April sixth during a domestic disturbance. And so you would have to say that of the six hits, the city knew at least two months before the murder of Patrick that this guy was a terrible, terrible risk of committing some future crime. He'd spent most of his life in jail. I was told by someone in the state that he had numerous violations of proper behavior in prison for the years he was locked up. He was a terrible, terrible inmate, and they never pursued that. I had a state official tell me Paula Christian that when fights and robberies take place in prison, they generally don't pursue it at all because there's too much of it going on. They simply let it, let it go. They should have pursued criminal charges against him while he was locked up in prison, because you can't commit a bunch of crimes in prison and not be able accountable for it. But nonetheless, so when Am tab Pireval said the city was completely in the dark about this, was that, shall we say inaccurate?
Speaker 4: Well, it was inaccurate that Cincinnati police did know about the pro violation two months in advance. What they knew about them, I don't know. My understanding from talking to the police spokesperson is when you're checking a person's name through the system and it comes up a parole violation, it doesn't list details of what that parole violation is. It could just be a missed parole meeting. So they don't know. And that's the explanation that I received. So the city in the early aftermath of the terrible murder, they did shift the blame or try to shift the blame to the Ohio Adults Parole Authority and Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction, saying you never told us. I mean, I've got the mayor's statement here, he said, when he cut his ankle monitor, city law enforcement should have been notified immediately and he should have been tracked down and apprehended. That this didn't happen is unacceptable. So they tried to shift the blame to the state. The state pushed back and said, look, within twenty four hours him missing his meeting with his parole officer and cutting off his ankle monitor, we did file arrest warrants and violations in the system that should have been spotted by Cincinnati police.
Speaker 1: So after the incident with the so called girlfriend, I can't imagine being a girlfriend of Mordecai Block, but that's a different issue. After the incident with the girlfriend, the police went out and they ran them immediately through they found it. Okay, this is a guy that's wanted. We don't know why he's wanted, but he's wanted. And then you also indicate that the police did not track down Mordecai Block after issuing a warren for his arrest goes to burglary. So the burglary took place on about April to sixth, and a warren was an issued for his arrest until May fifteenth, which is what five six weeks later? Do you know why it took five or six weeks to issue a warren for his arrest.
Speaker 4: Well, actually those are two.
Speaker 5: Different crimes, well multiple.
Speaker 4: Mordecai was very active. Police did not charged him for that domestic disturbance or that break in because they with his girlfriend, because they said they got conflicting stories, and after consulting with prosecutors, they did not charge him. So this is a whole separate other burglary that Mordecai Black is accused of committing on Straight Street on May fifteenth, in which he again broke into a home and were to a residents woke up and told them to leave, and he fled. Police came out. They filed a warrant that day for burglary, but it was never served, so he was never arrested until after Patrick Herringer was killed.
Speaker 1: So the May fifteenth, And you make the point, Paula Christian of Channel nine in your story that the police on May fifteenth, after the second burglary, and I was told he committed many other offenses that he wasn't arrested for, but they couldn't couldn't prove it, so they let it go. But on May fifteenth. They knew it was a second burglary, they knew he was wanted by parole, and they knew where he lived or supposedly lived. Is that correct.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what my reporting has determined. And all of this is based on police records, So all of this information came from the Cincinnati Police's own documents.
Speaker 1: Why didn't they go out and get him after May fifteenth, before the June fourth murder of Patrick, Well, what's the reason.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I asked for an interview with Cincinnati Police, and I asked for an interview with somebody from the city, and I did not My request for an interview was not accepted. So if I had had the opportunity to speak to them, I would have certainly asked those questions. So what happens is the public is left to guess and wonder and speculate, and you know, I would prefer to ask those questions myself, but the.
Speaker 1: City doesn't respond. They don't say no to you, They simply don't respond at all.
Speaker 4: Well, no, I was told the Cincinnati Police declined my it's my request for an interview, so they said no. But I think it's important to also point out if we you know, they knew where he lived on this Vine at this Vine Street home, and he continued to return there. So if police wanted to find him, they really could have just staked out this property, because you know, just an hour or less than an hour before this, this terrible murder happened, we have on video from a source a man who who looks just like Mordecai Black leaving that apartment again with a whole bunch of things in his hand, shoes, clothes, and running out the door. And around that same time, somebody from that address called nine to one one and said we had a burglary and somebody took jim shoes, keys and other items. So and the video tracks him directly from that house to right in the same area of where the Herringers lived. And you know also he was carrying a knife.
Speaker 1: Well, one answer to that question might be when I talked to State Rep. Stacy Abrams, who spent twenty years as a cop in Cincinnati, and I spoke to Ken Kober, it used to be that when cops showed up for a shift, as it wasn't a lot going on, they would assigned each police officer two or three warrants to go find this guy, and then they would spend time locating him because not much was going on. When you're down two hundred and fifty street police officers in the city of Cincinnati, there are many times is one car for the Central Business district from the Ohio River up through tr ken Kober told me, there are many occasions we have one car on duty from between midnight and seven am one and if that person is in a traffic situation, violation or whatever, no one's picking up warrants to go look for anybody anymore because they're overwhelmed and they don't have time. And that's what ken Kober and State Rep. Stacy Abrams said that this is a classic example where after May fifteenth, there was an active warrant for the arrest of Mordecai Black. They knew where he lived, they knew his dangerous proclivities. They also had the information from the April six burglary that they decided not to pursue, and they knew this guy was a vicious criminal. And because of staffing problems, I was told that we don't take warrants anymore on a shift to go find somebody. Does that make sense to you.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, these police officers, they are following the directive of what their boss tells them to do. So you know, if if their boss is saying, you know, you've got to go patrol north over the Rhine, and that's what you're going to do, or you're going to go patrol Smail Park, or you're going to you know, I'm sure that their boss is not telling them go deliver these warrants or go look for these people, these fugitives, and they're not doing it. They're they're just following the orders that their bosses are giving them, would be my interpretation. And you know, maybe maybe if it is does require more police officers. But these are questions for the public. I mean, the public has to decide what kind of city they want, what they want their police to do, what is important to them. These these are questions for them. All I'm doing is giving them all the information so they can bring these questions to their elected leaders and their police chiefs.
Speaker 1: And asked himself and Paul, that's a great comment. The officers will do what they're told to do. I had on a guest about a year ago and out of front of Saint Francis Sarah Church on Central Parkway, in which is open air drug dealing, open air prostitution, human excrement is deposited on the alleys and streets around that previously great Catholic church. The Catholic and priest in charge shut the door and locked and he couldn't deal with all what was going on. And police officers in uniform and cars were drove drive by open air drug dealing and open air prostitution and do nothing about it. And there were three or four business owners that said, we can't, we can't live like this. There's no business being conducted, and they had to close their businesses. And that event brought little or no action from the City of Cincinnati other than holding a new conference which happened yesterday in which the mayor and the city manager and the police chief dislocated their shoulders, patting themselves on the back about what a great job they're doing, how much crime is down, but we know it's not down, we know it's bad, and now every night there's more murders. Had on about an hour ago Steve Gooden in which there was a street takeover in Clifton that was on Channel nine in which large numbers of individuals dancing on city cars, open air drug use, selling beer and drugs out the back of cars, brandishing firearms the fire truck and Clifton could not get out of the fire station for a call the number of people and that has caused no stir at all. And all you can do is report the facts as you've said, and we get the city we deserve. And if they spend their time complimenting themselves, what a great job they've done. Without without referencing these kinds of events, we're going to end up like downtown Chicago, New York and Philadelphia. But Paula Christian, thank you, and you put it out there. And the city had six hits to pick up Mordecai Black and failed to do so, resulting June fourth and the murder. Especially after May fifteenth, it was obvious this guy was a danger to the community and the city police simply did not respond. But Paula Christian, thank you, and good luck to you and all the folks in Channel nine, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Paula Christian, thank you. Oh let's continue with more. There you have it. The facts will set us free. And when the mayor says we didn't know about it. Six times they knew about it and did nothing. Bill Cunningham seven hundred WU Old. Do you have concerns about the President's health and his metal acuity?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, For I had none.
Speaker 4: Now, granted I didn't see Joe Biden every single day, but I did have an opportunity to interact.
Speaker 3: With the president.
Speaker 5: I never had a concern. If there's anyone that I am concerned about their mental acuity, it is the current occupant.
Speaker 6: Hello BYETTM.
Speaker 1: Skulls. I'm broadcasting light segment REDS Baseball kicks off early this afternoon. Have you ever heard of Old Dominion? I thought it was a college in Virginia. I thought it was a trucking company, Old Dominion. Well that's a good band, though, what kind of song? Give me one song? Entry, I don't know. Gimme one.
Speaker 7: Give me one of their heads, look it up, give me one of their heads. You've got the computer there, genius?
Speaker 2: Is it up?
Speaker 1: Drinking? Pickups and girls? That's all it's about. Oh why not, Old Dominion? What you do every night when you leave here? For just two of those three? That's right. Not to do the other one, am I get in trouble. True, but seg We have Caitln Lainhart with us about a big event Friday and Saturday, and Caitlin explain what's happening to the American people, how to get free tickets. The Reds are marching for glory and for some the judgment. Sy to God. They're going to be in the World Series this year, we think against the Cleveland Guardians give me a full report.
Speaker 5: I love it. Full report. Well, I can't stop laughing with you two, but.
Speaker 1: This whole week laughing at me. You think this is funny.
Speaker 5: You should hear my silent laughter the last time.
Speaker 8: Oh no, I'm glad to be here. I'm here with Saint Vincent de Paul. This weekend is special, huge Reds fans. Cincinnati's amazing. I mean they're going to turn up. This week's going to be amazing. Friday and Saturday is the official annual strikeout Hunger that you guys have partnered on for so many years.
Speaker 1: I think strikeout hunger. Take a look at him. Think he needs I'm sorry, please continue.
Speaker 5: No, we're trying to strike out hunger for our community.
Speaker 8: A lot of people are really struggling financially, especially with food and security kids home from school. So we've teamed up with all sorts of organizations to really strike out Hunger, partnering with the Reds seven hundred WLW iHeart ww everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the finest official money can buy. Please continue. He was doing a high school football game. I walked up with a fifty dollars bill and said, eight, By the way, make sure dear park wins.
Speaker 8: He said it will take a hundred. Oh never mind, I don't care. That's on the corner here anyway. I like to say Mike's my favorite uncle. I don't actually have We love this man, but no, strikeout Hunger. We're so excited.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 8: All you have to do is bring at least three food items out to Reds Ballpark.
Speaker 5: Right before the game.
Speaker 1: What kind of food items?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 8: So definitely don't bring us like a turkey or meal because that would that would spoil.
Speaker 1: Right on an ice cream cone.
Speaker 5: Maybe not that it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be hot, non perishable like you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what we really need is like canned meat. I mean, think about what types of food do you want to eat? What would make a meal for a family, So Hamburger helper. We want to hit the food pound record this year, So think of.
Speaker 1: Heavy hour spam. I love spam.
Speaker 5: Bring all the spam.
Speaker 1: Spam is my favorite. Say you ever have spam? Yeah, I've heard of it.
Speaker 8: Please continue, yes spam. Sure you could bring canned vegetables, but the main things that we really need are like canned fruits and canned meats.
Speaker 5: Those are huge.
Speaker 8: Even meal prep kits that are non perishable, that's huge. Cereals, oat meals, things that make a meal can.
Speaker 1: Be bring those. What was that post toasties?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 1: Never mind? How about Kellogg's corn flakes?
Speaker 5: You can bring that.
Speaker 1: Please continue.
Speaker 8: So you can bring at least three items for every three items that you're bringing, well, not every three.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'll back up.
Speaker 8: Each person needs to unload their entire truck full of non perishable items.
Speaker 5: You already hear first. Everyone needs to bring their whole truck full in order for us to hit our goal.
Speaker 8: I'm throwing out big goals today. Technically, to get a REDS ticket, you only have to bring three items.
Speaker 1: What if you bring nine items, you get three tickets.
Speaker 5: That's not true, but you do have more people?
Speaker 1: Okay, how many? Give me the rules, the rules.
Speaker 8: If you bring at least three items, you get a free ticket to a future redskin.
Speaker 1: Cans of corn you get one ticket, yes, whatever, bring nine cans.
Speaker 5: Of corn, then you help more people. And that's a way. You only get one You only get one ticket.
Speaker 8: But you know what, I think your seat's in heaven, so maybe you can do a little bit more.
Speaker 5: How about that?
Speaker 8: But how about we think about everybody loading up their whole trucks full. And we're going to have this starting at three thirty on Friday, which is earlier than usual.
Speaker 5: We're really trying to break the record. So what's the record? All right? Twenty fourteen. You guys helped us get.
Speaker 1: Twenty four Yeah, write that down, twenty fourteen fourteen, there's fourteen again, there's that number again.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, be a total amount that year was twenty seven three hundred pounds of food to strike out hunger for Saint Vincent.
Speaker 1: Most is that correct? It's delicious? But hea just continue, thank you.
Speaker 5: It goes to helping families in need.
Speaker 8: Not say just to clarify, but I will say that this year we're going to break that record. We're going to break the record of twenty seven three hundred pounds. Then need is up greater than it ever has been. Many are struggling in our community in Saint Vincent. Paul wants to help. We teamed up with you guys to do it, and with the Reds, it's gonna be huge.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 5: I want to see everyone. Yes, bring ring food.
Speaker 1: Do you watch Yellowstone and John? You watch it? I love that, Stie, I love that eighteen eighteen seventy thcently. I love that.
Speaker 8: It's also I love that they're like cattle cattle gangsters out there.
Speaker 5: They're just awesome.
Speaker 1: Would you date a man named Rip?
Speaker 5: I would not.
Speaker 9: I had the most attractive husband. I know, I'm good. I don't want Rip. Would you rather be a man or if you had your choice being a man or a woman. I've never had a woman answer this question differently. Would you rather be a woman or a man?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I'd love to be a woman.
Speaker 1: You know we can switch if you like. That's okay. I'm find the way I am.
Speaker 5: I'm happy as a woman. Yes.
Speaker 1: Why would some woman ever want to be a man? I don't get it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's stupid.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Well anyway, about the food, About the food, because that's why I'm here. I'm here to talk about food, and I want to hear that everybody is loading up their trunks and they're carrying as many things as they can handle.
Speaker 5: Yes, three items per person. Get you a ticket.
Speaker 8: So if you have six family members in your household, each person can get a free ticket.
Speaker 1: Chuck, you bring eighteen cancer corn, six family members, six friends. You don't check, who's your husband, who's your girlfriend?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 5: Everybody? Each person qualifies to get a ticket. It's awesome.
Speaker 1: Four year old boy can come with three cancer corn. He gets a ticket. He does, so you have seg you got that? Got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Get We're giving up free Reds tickets today. This is exciting.
Speaker 1: So like a democrat. If it's free, it's for me, believe me. Segment Now, I want you to say these tennis names correctly. Okay, I don't want you to mess up. But first of all, get me into the studie report.
Speaker 7: Please will leave the Stoote Reporters or proud service of your local teme star heating and air conditioning dealers, star quality you can feel in Cincinnati. Coach Schmid Heating at cooling five one three five three one sixty nine hundred sports. Also, will you want to thank rong Rous to restaurant and bar the world's greatest fried Chicken? It's clucking good on the good old West Side thirty eight to fifty three Race Road at five one, three, five, seven, four O two two twos is clucking good?
Speaker 1: Yes it is? Please continue.
Speaker 7: Andrew Abbot pitching seven innings, will he a shut out ball? A day after he was named an All Star? La de la Cruz number forty four gets a pair of RBI doubles. Red's dumped the Marlins last night seven to two to end that four game losing streak. Tonight, Abbott rolls to eight and one. He's pretty good. Yes, she's like Tommy Glavin. Tito Francona is three wins away from two thousand.
Speaker 1: Time of his managerial Kurrier Tree cancer Corn. Tonight he gets three wins? Is that correct?
Speaker 5: Friday and Saturday Friday.
Speaker 1: Break it this weekend?
Speaker 7: Well, we better we better watch it because the Rockies are like twenty one and seven hundred.
Speaker 1: Or five fifty if they can't beat that team. But it's like the Corps All Stars soft softball team.
Speaker 7: For God's sakes, Nicolodolo goes today for the Red Legs for ten with the Arnel Carriers inside Pitch Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning show after the game. The reason why they're playing I want the tennis. The reason why they're playing at five ten is old dominion.
Speaker 1: His singing. Give me the song?
Speaker 8: Okay, written a song? Yes, it came out in twenty seventeen. Written in the sand? Is are we written in the stars? Are we written in the sand? Are we a real thing? Are we a short thing?
Speaker 5: It's a good song and we were drunk them all the lead to a drunk on margarite should.
Speaker 1: Say years ago hit songs.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying to talk bad about him. I kind of like them. I don't know if there's anything reason, but I like their older stuff.
Speaker 1: Thought it was a brand of beer.
Speaker 5: Well they are old men.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a trucking firm. That was trucking firm, and then you said it was a school. I sit back and listen. Listen. I don't know what God.
Speaker 11: Likes you.
Speaker 1: Please continue. I want you to pronounce the names of the female tennis players. That's of course, Willie.
Speaker 7: The Reds are honoring the late Dave Parker on the outfield wall at G A B P with his uniform and his number and Parker's visitation and funeral set for later today.
Speaker 1: Where were well the cobra? Where were the cobrald be laid to rest? You know what? I don't. I don't know any other details. Why don't you know? You should know?
Speaker 7: Also Willy and that tennis. Here we women, somewhere we go, Here we go, Caitly, here we go. America. American Amanda a Nissan off upset top seeded Arena Saplenka.
Speaker 1: That's you just said it wrong. She said her name. Say say your name again.
Speaker 7: I just so they just said what they That's how they pronounced it on ESPN.
Speaker 1: They've hit it again.
Speaker 6: Hi, my name is Amanda and Samova Amanda.
Speaker 7: And close enough you got that Irena sablenkaa uh and a seeded Ego who easily defeated Belinda Bensiic six six love.
Speaker 1: Hit it again, Ego, that's what I says said. You didn't say that. Tomorrow the Man's semi finals or something.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow the Men's semi finals, Number two Carlos al Karez against American and fifth seed Taytor Fritz Fritz and then then the top seedy Onick Sinner meets Novic.
Speaker 1: Did you see the splits that he did? Look like Mary lou Retten? She was drunk on the balance, hurt a little bit. Also want to say drunk? How about her?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: No more of America's a little darling? Is she look like she's believing in a drunk tank? Slightly?
Speaker 7: Also, Willie, we want to say one congratulations to one of our former employees, James betting Field, producer extraordinaire here last month. I don't know how we missed us, but he had a hole in one where at the mill course, whole number eight. It's using a nine iron. I've played there one hundred and thirty five yards par three. James Bettingfield with a hole in one.
Speaker 1: Gradulation betting House or is it betting House or betting Field?
Speaker 7: I think, can you say his name betting House, betting Field, betting Field, say that his name?
Speaker 1: That beat Sabalinka. I'm not saying anymore.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 7: I can't wait for them to come here for two weeks and next month.
Speaker 1: That'd be great. Yeah, it'll be wonderful. All their names are going to be Smith and Jones. And Frank, Frank, that's sweet lips. What about Fritz? What about Fritz? Fritz? Alcarez is gonna kill frist Fritz. I was confused that what do I have the name Fritz in mine?
Speaker 7: My Fritz because it's the hippo. He's the he's the brother of of Tucker. No, Tucker's the dad. Tucker's the dads is what?
Speaker 1: Yeah? See?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is the mother?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: No, Fiona is the daughter. Who's the mother? Phoebe?
Speaker 5: Phoebe you think is not much of a daughter any there? She's kind of grown, she's pretty big, the daughter.
Speaker 1: And Fritz who's the father? Tucker, who's the mother? Bobie? Who's the baby? Fritz? And Force is what seven thousand pounds?
Speaker 11: Right now?
Speaker 1: Correct? Who won in a fight? Wait a minute, there's Tucker right there? He see you woke him up to Tucker teetered up against a certain unnamed gorilla shot in the zoo by Joe Dieters. I would have, Oh, I'll tell you what will. I would take the hippo.
Speaker 7: Take the hippo because they're mean against Croc and they walk right up to croc gon dials and move them. And a hippo can swim about thirty five to forty miles an under miles an hour underwater.
Speaker 1: Can you they can move?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I sink? I bet so. It's like like the Hoodies. Did you see Did you see the Hoodies? I wish you'd put the bomb toot? Then they recorded and watch it, sink. It was the Hoodies cable network they call it. And they they torpedo the ship and the Suez and what they did then was recorded and put on the Hoodies' cable network. I'm going, what, get one of those B two bombers and just go right? What are they based in Yemen? Well, they're based in Nebraska. They fly every No, no, I mean the Hoodies. Oh they're in Yemen. Yeah, that's what I just said. You did. It's an echo in here. Hello.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I wanted you hit this one of those flights. B two babies go over there and just let them have it for about ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Don't mess with anybody else. Right there. The Hoodies cable network has the video. Unbelievble. I guess you can get that, gets you, Hoodie? You get it? Like Netflix or what you brought that up? Last night?
Speaker 7: I'm watching Netflix? Okay, Oh there has we go, there has to be some kind of quarterbacks. And I'm watching Joe Burrow and his mother, Robin is just wonderful. I like her, and he's watching the game between You might recall Denver hosting Kansas City.
Speaker 1: You within Kansas City would be Denver. No, they rested all their starters and so Casey beat Denver Bank. Of course the bank was not in correct, and all of a sudden he just had a very bad afternoon. Joe Burrows, he needs a woman. Have you thought about this, because Joe Burrow is always alone? The other quarterbacks have women. Yeah, maybe his problem getting there, I'm.
Speaker 5: Sure if people are pounding his door, go sure.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that, because the other quarterbacks have like girlfriends and wives and Joe Burrow sitting by.
Speaker 5: He's kind of nerdy.
Speaker 8: We were actually, some of me my friends are talking about this last night. They were saying that he's a bit of a nerd and kind of has probably a particular type if we you know, we just don't know. I don't know him, but would you leave your hu for him? Not everyone's as fortunate to be married to Brandon Lene Hard as I am.
Speaker 5: I'm very luckily.
Speaker 1: That's a great answer.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen he's to play football. He is very attractive, but not Joe Burrow.
Speaker 1: He's got a quarter of a billion dollars.
Speaker 5: You know what I think, Brandon?
Speaker 1: I tell you what what you know? What you ought to do to answer there? That's great joking.
Speaker 5: I could pull him up.
Speaker 3: Pull up.
Speaker 1: Let me take a look at your husband.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 7: You know what with all your word worldly girlfriends that you've had over the years, won't you go over to Joe's house and talk to it.
Speaker 1: I talked him about how to get and he's a date. Well, you're the king of him. I got him right, got them all right?
Speaker 5: That's Oh, I'm sorry. I told you I think.
Speaker 1: You're looking through her photos. Now I'm looking through all the I didn't know you wore that. Look at this she gave me that. Look at this. Holy moly, wow.
Speaker 8: That sounds very misleading. We are on the beach. There's a photo.
Speaker 1: You're on the beach in your brown panties. Am I right or wrong about it?
Speaker 8: And Brandon's in his swim trunks?
Speaker 5: Oh that one's at the Reds game. Yeah, Brandon's an attractive man.
Speaker 8: So when people ask me if I wouldn't want to be married to somebody else, that's pretty easy.
Speaker 1: If I was a woman, i'd be attracted to him. But I see you dancing with farm animals here? What's that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: God only does I do all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 1: I bet here you go? And once again, what's happening Friday and Saturdays?
Speaker 4: On the Oh?
Speaker 2: This was?
Speaker 5: I was dancing with the bird from wah Wah. That's what that was.
Speaker 1: I love Wawah was great.
Speaker 5: I was out there an opening day for them.
Speaker 1: Give me a hot dog from wah Wah, and I'm good to go.
Speaker 7: They're opening one right off of right there in Mason. Let me know by King's Island.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. You're not leaving? Then they have an affair with Joe Burrow.
Speaker 5: Never, No, I'm happy.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Talk again Friday and Saturday night.
Speaker 5: I think I'm here to talk about strike on hunger.
Speaker 10: But I'm.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, you guys were talking about different pounds, how much the hippos weigh. We have a pound goal for this weekend at the Reds game. So if you're coming out of the game, which you should be, they're giving away a jersey on Saturday night, daya Cruz Jerseyriday night.
Speaker 5: That's big fireworks on Friday night, two big games.
Speaker 1: Write that down.
Speaker 5: I'll be I'll be at the Friday game with my attractive husband, Brandon, A good man. All right. So Fridays strike out hunger. You got to bring canned food, nonperishable items to help families in need.
Speaker 8: Famm can't meet, can chicken, cantuona, peanut butter, things that can go a long way for a lot of families. Minimum three items secures you a ticket to a future Reds game. So you're helping the families we serve at Saint Vincent de Paul, and you're also getting a ticket to a future game.
Speaker 5: And they're gonna they're gonna be on a winning streak. I can feel it.
Speaker 1: I feel it.
Speaker 5: I can feel it.
Speaker 1: Something on the segment. Nice to meet you. I never met you before?
Speaker 5: Have I? I think at the Christmas party?
Speaker 1: I don't remember that. It's okay, Get me out of this. I think you popped out of a cake, didn't you. I did not should get me out of this. Students report, please will the you in honor of Saint Vincent de Paul. And they're good work. This weekend with the reds Tomorrow and Saturday can items Friday and Saturday tickets, tickets and more tickets.
Speaker 7: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 4: And I'd like to know why am I takeingaining federal taxes if they're not going to do anything. By the way, is there anybody can tell me that if they want the states to take care of everything, I'll pay state taxes and not federal taxes.
Speaker 5: Watch the irs come after me, now.
Speaker 1: Shut up, seven hundred WLW Bill Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, there's a recent lawsuit filed by the US Department of Education against the state of California because California refuses to comply with federal law allowing biological men to participate in girls and women's events, to the detriment of equal rights for women. We also have a circumstance where every major American city controlled by the Democratic Party refuses to allow federal law enforcement to interact with their prison system. For example, in the city of Chicago, if you have four or five criminal alien gang bangers locked up on murder and conspiracy charges, that it would be very simple for ice to go into those facilities and simply arrest those individuals when they were released while in jail and then deport them or put them in federal facilities. And the mayor of Chicago, Brandon Johnson, done a lot out to take place. But something new is occurring, and that is ever since the last month or two in Los Angeles with Karen Bass, the mayor is organizing I won't call in protest their riots around the facilities of law enforcement, around federal law enforcement to prohibit cars and vehicles from exiting lots of ICE and other FBI facilities, and they just stand in the road way and won't let the federal officials leave their compounds to arrest or do law enforcement. But even worse, in the last week or two, there's been two armed attacks by leftist activists funded on two ICE facilities in which in one circumstance, a police officer was shot in the neck. Joan, you and I now is Hans Vaughan Spokowski. He's with the Heritage dot Org Foundation, and Hans, welcome to the Bill Cunningham shown first of all, for those whom may not be oriented to what's going on, tell the American people about what's happening to some of these ice facilities in the individual's accuse of shooting and trying to murder a police officer.
Speaker 10: Well, for example, in Texas, a group of almost a dozen individuals been arrested and they were using One of them was using an AR fifty to fire at an ice facility. A police officer called there was wounded. When they arrested one of the guys in his car, they found not only two AR fifteen rifles, but they found keV larves, a ballistic.
Speaker 3: Helvet loaded magazine, and.
Speaker 10: Then they found sound seven other suspects you apparently trying to get away on foot, wearing black military fatigues, and they also had weapons, this and radio. So this was a very organized attack on ice facilities. And look they're up for attempted murder and other charges. But simply impeding ice officers, you know, like you were describing the folks standing in the middle of the street trying to prevent ice officials from getting out of.
Speaker 1: Their parking lot.
Speaker 10: Sorry, guys, but that's a violation of federal law. If you assault, resist a pose, impede, intimidate, or interfere with federal officials carrying out their duties, you're committing a.
Speaker 3: Felony and you can go to jail.
Speaker 10: And if you actually use a deadly or James dangerous weapon, you're talking about decades decades in jail. So anybody who thinks they're going to get away with this and not going to be charged by this Justice Department is making a huge mistake.
Speaker 1: How does this arise haunts because you think about an armed, planned attack on federal law enforcement officials. This began, as I understand it from your article at Heritage dot org. As I understanding, they began by shooting fireworks at the building to kind of lure the officials out, and then they pulled out the ar fifteens. Explain how they did this?
Speaker 10: Well, think about the rhetoric we've now been hearing from Democrats and supporters of open borders. You've had Democratic.
Speaker 11: Officials calling.
Speaker 10: Ice agents and others Nazis and the Gestapo.
Speaker 11: They're actually they're encouraging.
Speaker 10: This kind of violence against federal officials who are doing what simply enforcing.
Speaker 3: Federal law, and the prior.
Speaker 10: Administration basically allowed folks to get away with all kinds of mines. Think about all the arson, burning property, damaged people attacked that an Antifa did, and they were encouraged by Democratic mayors, Democratic officials, the US Justice Bartner.
Speaker 11: Joe Biden did nothing about.
Speaker 10: It, so you know they I guess maybe they thought they could get away with this and nothing would happen to him.
Speaker 1: Well, at this point, something is happening in the foundation of the stream in which these individuals swim. Are the buckets of water dumped in by Democratic officials, from Chuck Schumer to a Keem Jeffries, to the governor of California to the mayor of Chicago. The maybe mom Donnie is going to be the next mayor of New York, in which not only Donald Trump, but federal law enforcement has been called Nazis, Gestapo. They must be stopped, they must be killed. Story came out a day or two ago about the Iranians have micro drones hunting down Donald Trump to kill him. I'm watching chaos, and I would like to think this would get more publicity. I did a search of NBC, ABC and CBS. They did not do one story on the Texas ice facility assaulted by these ten INTIFA members, well armed and funded, and how and the atmosphere around these federal officials, whether it's ICE or the FBI US Martial Service is so acidic and so vitriolic that the killing or the maiming of these officials is considered acceptable by leaders of the Democrat Party, Gavin Newsom for examples being sued now in her title nine. But the rhetoric of Karen Bass, the mayor of la who's made thirty six trips to Cuba. She loves Fidel Castro, believe it or not, and she is claiming that this is an existential threat that they must be stopped. And she's conducting herself criminal enterprises to stop ICE officials from doing their jobs in the FBI. And I asked johns am I living in some alternative universe, what the hell's going on around this place?
Speaker 10: Well, I think this is a clear indication of a kind of deep divide that exists in the country today. And I tell you it's very similar, I think to what was going on before the American Civil War.
Speaker 3: I mean, who is it.
Speaker 10: You know, right before the Civil War you had all these state officials saying they could defy the federal government. Well, that's exactly what Karen Bass is doing.
Speaker 3: And judges, like.
Speaker 10: The state court judge in Wisconsin, who's now being criminally prosecuted for attempting to help an illegal alien get away from federal officials. All of these, by the way, local and state officials need to realize that, yeah, under our constitution, under a federal system, they can't be forced to address the federal government.
Speaker 3: But if they cross the line.
Speaker 10: Into obstructing or impeding the federal government, if they do things like help illegal aliens try to escape custody, they can be they can be criminally prosecuted.
Speaker 11: And any of them who say, oh that can ha excuse me.
Speaker 10: We settle that issue in eighteen sixty four.
Speaker 1: And I would say Hans, the political party in charge of the Confederacy were, of course the Democrats, and the Democrats said the federal law, we're not going to follow Title nine, we're not going to follow, sanctuary city laws, we're not going to follow. We're not going to we're going to assault law enforcement officials. That's the Democratic Party. And after the Civil War, I think won by us. After the Civil War, the Democratic Party demanded the federal officials leave the South. Beginning in eighteen seventy six, they did, and then the Democrats became the ku Klux Klan and they started lynching black folks and Catholics and gay individuals, etc. And here we are one hundred years later, and the same Democratic party is saying federal law doesn't apply. We can let biological men participate in women's sports, We don't have to comply with federal law. With immigration, we can become sanctuary cities, sanctuary states where the federal law doesn't apply. And then after that, what we're going to do is have the mayor and the public officials say that we're going to physically stop federal agents from doing their job. Then lastly, the stormtroopers come out, the Antifa types, but they are fifteens to target and kill. And then to make that more easy, the Democrats and the Congress are now saying they want to take masks away from the ICE officials who want to hide their identity so that they're not targeted it by the keyboard warriors online. And then lastly, I'm looking at a story out of the Washington Post that twenty four Democrats in the Congress say these are elected officials. Are is that now saying that our constituents want blood to run in the streets, They want us to get more aggressive than what's happened already. What is more aggressive? Well, what's the next step that Democrats are saying that the congressmen are saying, our constituents on once the once the Roman colisseum, they want the gladiators in the pit. That means kill the other side, don't participate, shoot at them, objectivize them, find out who they are, make their children and wives and husbands frightened, destroy federal law enforcement and hans Where does this lead? What's the next step after this one?
Speaker 10: Well, the next the next step is is, uh, they are encouraging stivile war. I mean, I mean, we can't get around it. That is what they are encouraging. They are encouraging civil war. When they are when they are.
Speaker 3: Not condemning this kind of violence.
Speaker 11: Instantly, That's that's what they're encouraging. And look, we should mention.
Speaker 10: The majority of Americans support what the administration is doing in for example, trying to enforce our immigration law is because it's common sense. They understand that trying to get for example, criminal aliens out of the.
Speaker 11: Country is a good thing.
Speaker 10: Look, that may be one of the reasons why you see the polling the Democratic supports for the Democratic.
Speaker 3: Party is at the lowest rate it's.
Speaker 10: Been in a very, very long time, and it's because they are on the wrong side of these these issues according to the public.
Speaker 1: Well, Hans, I saw a poll this this morning, and there's a lot of media coverage of some who fall through the cracks. Here in Cincinnati. We had a nineteen year old boy that a young man who did things right, and he came here illegally. He was brought here illegally and he reported to immigration and he was arrested. We have others. We have sad stories that they get caught up in a system. But in reality, despite of all the media coverage of that, and the lack of media coverage of criminal aliens and the damage they caused, still fifty seven percent of the American people want illegal aliens out of the country. Despite all those things, fifty seven percent want them out of the country and to build. And that's where the American people are, and we understand what's happening. But long term, I talked to my Democratic friends as to what happened under Joe Biden, the auto pen president who wasn't the president. I think it was a need had done and those around him conducted the presidency, but nonetheless, the goal was to bring in ten to fifteen million more illegals to preparation for the twenty thirty census. The census counts not citizens, but persons, and that's why California is three to five more congressmen than they should have because you count persons not citizens. So the goal was to bring in twelve to fifteen million more. Get Kamala Harris elected for eight years, twelve to fifteen million more. Every four years, you'd have sixty to eighty million more people. And then the idea so the Democrats couldn't care less about the illegalities involved with the immigrants. They want power and they want money, so the money comes from the US census to have the allocation of those congressional seats to go towards cities and states with large numbers of illegal persons that are present. That was the fifteen to twenty year goal that Donald Trump stopped. And that's why there's so much crying and angstus because they've lost control of the twenty thirty census, in which they could grossly increase the number of Democrats in the Congress. That was the ultimate goal. If the opposite had been true, the Democratic Party would have gone the other direction. They would have sounded like Donald Trump. In fact, for the eight years of a Barack Hussein Obama, he deported at least five million illegal aliens. He was the deporter in chief, and the media didn't cover it because, after all, they're the mouthpiece of the Democratic Party and things are going well anyway. You might recall after the first two years of Obama, it was a permanent Democratic establishment that they had put together, the composite groups that the Democratic Party will control American politics for generations to come. Because of Obama. When that whole thing crashed and all of a sudden, we got a problem, they came up with a new strategy, which is, let's replace the voters in America with large numbers of illegalism all over the world, put them on government benefits to make sure they're going to vote our way. So the Democratic Party switched, and now they're caught between and them, what the hell to do your comments on that? There's a question in there somewhere. Can you answer it?
Speaker 10: Well, no, you're absolutely right, And that's why they fought fought so hard to prevent During the first term of Trump, citizenship question from being on the last census because they did not want citizenship information available either for a portionmen or redistricting. And I don't know if you saw the news, but the administration is announced it's once again going to try to get a citizenship question.
Speaker 1: On the.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good one.
Speaker 10: And on June thirtieth, Senator Bill Haggerty and eighteen of his other colleagues of the Senate reintroduced the Equal Representation Act, which would not only add a citizenship question to the census, but would change the apportionment.
Speaker 3: Formula so that when they do when they.
Speaker 10: When they reorder the House after the twenty thirty census, it would be based on what it ought to be citizen population. So you can inpect a huge, huge fight in Congress about that.
Speaker 1: There goes the anchor baby argument under the fourteenth Amendment, that thing's coming too, and Democrats going to cream like crazy. That was intended to allow the freed black slaves to vote in their offspring to vote. And the Democratic Party fought like hell to keep the fourteenth Amendment until they discovered the fact one hundred years later. Wait a minute, that's our core constituency group. We better get them into the tent. But what about the illegal anchor babies that come here? And all of a sudden the fourteenth Amendments applied differently than what was intended in the eighteen seventies. Well, we got to run. Hans von Spakowski of the heir atag dot org. Great to have you on, and let's keep informing the American people as to the truth, and maybe the truth will set us all free at some point. This is going to be a long We took a long time to get here, going to take a long time to get out, Hans. Thank you very much.
Speaker 11: Sure, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more and if a line ever becomes available. You know the routine. Bill Cunningham with you every day. You're home of the Reds. Who's Radio seven hundred WULWN, Cincinnati. It's nothing about the past, nothing about the futures. Right now we're parents Cincinnati. Hello, yet I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 7: That does that mean it's time for a Belichick update?
Speaker 1: Can't say exactly what's happening now the Rock? Now, Rock, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Rock?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 6: I have no update on Bill Belichick and Jordan Hudson. But love is in the air, Fellas. I'm sure you've seen this. I of course monitor these things. Tom Brady Sophia Vergara are quote having a summer romance in Spain. What after he asked to sit next to her at Jeff Bezos's wedding slash boat voyage.
Speaker 1: You know, I dated her about ten years ago. But what was that Like that was six years old? I bet it was.
Speaker 3: She was.
Speaker 1: She's like forty years and she's like thirty five or forty. She is fifty three. There you go, there you go sick. I just like to watch her talk, I mean more information. This is from from from their camp, supposedly.
Speaker 6: Quote sources say TV twelve and the actress are both single and are definitely not a couple, but they are having fun on a trip through Europe with a bunch of other celeb travelers. Well that's even better. They're not dating, but they're good to you know.
Speaker 1: And she an older woman. She's like ten years older than Tom.
Speaker 6: I just I just said this. She is fifty three, he is forty seven.
Speaker 1: Well that's a that's an older years. That's an older years. That's an older woman. What do you got a problem with you. You jealous? Can't say yes, I can't say yeah, Rock, Is he jealous? How about this Bill Belichick's girlfriend, Jordan Hudson allegedly reason for top wrestling talent A J. Ferrari Nebraska. Seemingly that Jordan is influencing players to leave Carolina because I.
Speaker 7: Thought she was becoming the latest wrestling manager like well classy Freddie Blassie, the Hollywood fashion plate.
Speaker 1: There are individuals that mothers and fathers don't want their young men at North Carolina because of the girlfriend. Rock. Your comments on that.
Speaker 6: One, well, on some respects. You gotta wonder if Bill Belichick thought this would help his image and maybe help him recruit a little bit, relate.
Speaker 1: To the younger guys.
Speaker 6: And you know, she walks around and there's the recruit and come here. That's great. But I guess in some ways maybe it's working the opposite way.
Speaker 1: It's backfiring, absolutely, and Bill Belichick and North Carolina Football we have a deal deal in what she's informing the North Carolina media not to bring up his personal relationships.
Speaker 6: I bet they'll listen to that.
Speaker 1: I bet when's the last time somebody told the media something they exactly, just the opposite. Yeah, to Tricia Mackey about that, that's a different story, Patrician.
Speaker 6: Don't ask me.
Speaker 1: Don't ask me about my post. Okay.
Speaker 6: Other than that, we can go ahead.
Speaker 1: But USA Today's reporting he wants to stick strictly to football at all these coaches meeting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, entertainment tonight, extra, every TMZ. Everybody's going to be there, just waiting for the pictures of them and video.
Speaker 6: It's about to begin, Rock, It's about to begin. It's about to be on and he is going to coach. You're gonna owe me a hot fudge Sunday.
Speaker 1: According to UH. According to USA Today, Bill Belichick's age gap romance with Jordan Hudson is turning into a pr nightmare for North Carolina. Marty Brendan's not happy. Marty's not Marty's not happy at all about this. Now I'm reading this story and he's already set the ground rules for all the interviews. We're starting about ten days right, football starts. Unbelievable anyway, Say give me some scrawna Cincinnati she coming with him? I hope not. Does you see play North Carolina this year?
Speaker 6: Corona? Cincinnati?
Speaker 1: No, did the Bengals play no North Carolina, No thank you another I'm sure of will he the stuoge reporter Rock or the is the easy for you to say? Will he the steege reported? Rock is the three?
Speaker 7: Will he the stuote reporters and proud service of your local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers, tame star quality you could feel in Cincinnati. Call Sheldon Braun at Braun Heating at five one, three three eighty five seventy seven sixty five.
Speaker 1: Now, Rock, hold on, how about this from the associate aalytic director of UNC. When you agreed to hire and pay kings Rant some ten million dollars to Bill Belichick, did you also know that you were hiring Jordan Hudson to serve as the primary face.
Speaker 6: He has no idea, no idea. Bubba Cunningham is his name. He is the athletic director of UNC, and I'm sure he you know they're in the meeting. We oh my god, we landed him. We got Bill Belichick, all the Super Bowls and the fifty plus years of experience in the NFL. Wiley regarded as the greatest coach of all time. A guy that cares nothing and I say nothing, nothing about football, football, and more football. We landed him. He's breaking his arm, patting himself on the back walking out of that meeting, and then two weeks later hold.
Speaker 1: Up on that car Why, sir, I would say the university would normally not concern herself with employees' personal lives, but when a prominent employee in Ject's has significant other in the North Carolina affairs, it becomes the university's concerned quote. The staff member went on to describe Hudson as an embarrassment while begging the sco as athletic director to police end this circus before the season begins. Rock you may pay off the hot flight Sunday. It's unbelievable. Right now, it's not so.
Speaker 6: The athletic director at Bubba Cunningham, he is, I guess related. Yesterday or today announced he's stepping aside next summer to take an advisory role.
Speaker 1: Event.
Speaker 6: I wonder if this had anything to do with that yeah quote relation to you, He is related along with John Cunningham.
Speaker 1: You see quota. I think Cunningham. Yes, I think it's ironic that the man who allegedly controls everything and I mean everything in his life is controlled by some twenty three year old who's a cosmetologist from Maine. You can't make this up.
Speaker 6: Well, the thing she possesses has controlled many of men throughout centuries.
Speaker 2: Willy, but I don't know anything about this.
Speaker 1: Undefeated, untied, unscored on Yes, sir.
Speaker 6: Throughout history, literal wars have been started and finished because of sars have risen and falls. This is nothing. This is nothing, Helen of Troy, Come on, this is great side penetration, This is gravity stuff. Undefeated, untied, unscored on SID. Please continue.
Speaker 1: Willie Marlins and Red's wind up their series.
Speaker 7: This afternoon, Downtown cal Quantrille will go up against Nicolodolo coverage four to ten r NOL carriers inside pitch and then Kelsey Chevrolet Extrading Show after the game.
Speaker 1: TMZ's got a story tonight about this. Why wouldn't they? Bill Belichick's girlfriend, Jordan Hudson. The exes of her are now speaking and selling interviews. Please continue to saying.
Speaker 7: Well, you also want to reiterate this. Saint Vincent de Paul, the reds Kronker seven hundred WLW teaming up to strike out Hunger across Greater Cincinnati by hosting a food and fundraising drivers. The Reds host the Colorado Rockies both Tomorrow night and Saturday afternoon. Fans who donate a minimum of three non perishable food items before the games on Friday and Saturday will receive a free ticket voucher for a future Reds game. So helped out the community and get a Red's ticket.
Speaker 1: I'm reading how the exes of jordan Is coming forward to sell their interviews about what Hudson is really like. Oh boy, here we go, here we go. Now, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 7: A couple of those guys are on sixty minutes. Yes, is she going to be off to the side. We're not talking about that.
Speaker 1: Kissing and telling Yeah, but rock the last hour ago, the segment tried to pronounce the names of the female tennis players. Segment, who is uh se give me the names of the female tennis players that are still active or just lost today?
Speaker 7: Uh well, Willie, let's see the women's semi finals today. American Amanda hit A Sheriff.
Speaker 4: Hi, my name is Amanda Anisimova.
Speaker 1: Amanda, can you say that? Seg she just said it be the top seed?
Speaker 7: Arena Sabalinka an eight seeded hit A Sheriff Ega Ega.
Speaker 1: Hi, my name is what's that tech? Tech? Where is she from?
Speaker 7: Easily defeated Belinda Bensig to lift you.
Speaker 1: Know, Poland, Same thing, same thing, Iceland, Poland.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow it's the men's semi finals Carlos al kraz V American and fifth seed Taylor Fritz and then number one Yanick Center against number six the Joker who's doing the splits.
Speaker 1: Now with ESPN buy an interview with Jordan Hudson's boyfriends. Yes, Rock, Yes, yes, you want to find more.
Speaker 7: Alo, Yeah, they'll put it on game day and right the first game of the year, right Rock.
Speaker 6: All I know is we have our college football seminar here in about a month. Oh boy, I'm going to ask the question. I'm going to ask the question, what is the coverage of North Carolina going to be on September first versus TCU?
Speaker 1: What do we got cooking?
Speaker 7: Well, then the guy that's going to run the meeting said, Rocky, I'm glad you asked that because you and so and so are going to be doing that first game.
Speaker 2: Caro.
Speaker 6: Now that you ask you got that game reports they'll put Katie no Kay Nolan or al McGrath.
Speaker 1: On that one sixty minutes will be there. Oh, four years ago when she was nineteen years old, Sean Hannity, TMZ's going to investigate, how is it a nineteen year old found herself sitting next to Bill Belichick and first class on a flight, and she had no idea.
Speaker 2: Who he was?
Speaker 1: Right, I don't know who? What do you do? I coached football? Oh high school? No. The former cheerleader was spotted with an accessory while preparing the board a flight from nc's Raleigh Durham Airport back to Boston. That accessory was Bill Belichick. They began talking somehow off to the side, then got on the plane together. But how did she get to a first class seat? One should at one wants to know? She's an opportunist. Wait, Big Bill probably bought it. Have her come up here? What do you do for a living?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Coach football?
Speaker 6: I've never heard of you before? How many times I had girls say that back in my NFL?
Speaker 4: I had no idea.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, I know, rocky people. What do you do for sure? What?
Speaker 7: I saw that picture of you a little while ago. Man, about that grow your hair out? It look it looks sexy. Did it not show Willie the picture? It's it's on my hair like long like down on my shoulders. You have blowing locks the chicks.
Speaker 1: How about NFL player Chris Long. You know, Chris Long, the attacks on Belichick are premeditated and have nothing to do with Jordan Hudson. Has to do with attacking the legacy of Bill Belichick and North Carolina football. That this, according to Chris Long, former NFL player, that Jordan Hudson is just a useful idiot being employed by the media to destroy Bill Belichick and he's facing humiliation. According to Daily Mail about emails that have now become public between Belichick and Jordan Hudson, there's fresh humiliation. According to the Daily Mail, that's what we get here on this show every day. Fresh humiliation, rock fresh humiliation.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't think there's people that are are drumming this up solely to harm Bill Belichick. Let's face it, it's a salacious story, and we love that stuff in America, namely you.
Speaker 1: I only report the facts.
Speaker 6: Of course, you take no joy in this at all.
Speaker 1: What we've been talking about for fifteen minutes is Jordan jor like five days say Belichick's left out of EA Sports game according to International Business Times of UK, and then Dion Sanders are not going to be in the direct. I monitor those events in England because Jordan Hudson has caused the Bill Belichick legacy to be stained. Rock your comments from EA Sports in the UK?
Speaker 6: What do they know?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. Oh my god, I need nothing in the college football I got the investigation continuous, Rock. What's on your Big show briefly today? Is the Reds? Do you know who Old Dominion is? It's not a beer, not a trucking company.
Speaker 6: A school. You know, it's a school in Virginia. I called a game there last year. Ricky Ronnie is the head coach.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, that's not it's an Old Dominion band. Are they playing or are they playing the game? A band? Or are they playing?
Speaker 6: I thought we were talking about college football?
Speaker 1: Was playing songs after the game? Sure? Goof? I thought they were a football team or university? Yeah, or a truck driving or a beer Well, anyway, what's on the Big show today?
Speaker 6: Rock?
Speaker 1: Briefly, very brief so only one hour show.
Speaker 6: So I am going at it solo, just me It's the Rocky Show, and right out the gate at three pm, we have our fitness and health guy, PJ. Street. Then at three thirty five, I'm gonna play a clip of Dion Sanders at Big twelve media day. He had some comments on nil and what he would do to fix not just that, but some other things in college football. I thought it was interesting and we'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: May put this on my website. Bill Belichick's girlfriend has stunned everyone in vintage style bikinis from US Weekly. I monitor US Weekly. Yeah, I'll send you a pick of that. Yeah, but she is stunning, stunning, She's stunning. Yeah, anyway, segment, get me out of the student's report. But my investigation continues. Will and honor of the Red Legs.
Speaker 7: Today, go Reds against those Marlins, and then the Rocks come to town over the weekend.
Speaker 1: We leave you with the immortal words of the stood.
Speaker 6: Oh man, it feels good to get some.
Speaker 1: Was that Belichick or Brantley? It was a cowboy? All right, Thank you, rock, But my investigation continues to till I win the hot futs Sunday tomorrow.
Speaker 6: About it.
Speaker 1: You have stained the legacy of Bill Belichick. Stains on seven hundred WLW