Speaker 1: All right, welcome back. News Radio eight forty WHA is broadcasting live from the lobby of Mercurial Wealth Advisors. We're at ninety one hundred Shelbyville Road. If you need an advisor, you're thinking about getting an advisor, whether you're close or you're retired, they can take care of you. They are one of the most trusted advisors in the city. The local guys, a couple of seven thing guys made good and they've been around for decades and they'll take care of you. Okay. And matter of fact, one of our donated the person about to donate some money here, Dwhite. Oh, he is a client of Mercurial Wealth a vice.
Speaker 2: It was really Big Paul and Mary Allen Cliant.
Speaker 1: Yes, I thought they were here for the donuts.
Speaker 2: I did too, especially Big Paul.
Speaker 3: I've never seen a man worker cane that quick in my life, but boy, he did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah he did. Let me thank him. Thank you, Big Paul for six hundred whatever you're gonna match is fine. Six hundred dollars for crusade for children. Thank you that for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So your crutches have fallen four times since the show started. Will you please be an adult. We have a child here, try, I think councter on the head.
Speaker 3: Well, then whoever owns this beautiful building would be in for a.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't go anywhere, do we.
Speaker 3: You already gotta leave or you got tome stick around? Yeah, yeah, you got time for stick around.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do a crusade for children tribute right now. Again. We're in now thousands, and it's twenty two hundred dollars for this game total. We also got Addie and Baylor Kirsch. Gessner Foundation donated one thousand dollars for the crusade. I just sent a copy of the Checutarian tid. We're off and running h Terry Miners and I will be on WHS living on Sunday, and of course here at news Radio eight forty whas on the simulcast. Sou it's a it's a great event, all right, So here we go, John, Are you ready back there, buddy? Yes, sir? All right. Uh, if they get eight of the next we've stopped the counting. So we're we're gonna we'll throw I'll throw in a couple extra dollars on Sunday, no matter what I have in the pocket. But here we go. Question number one, number one, of the seven colors of the rainbow, which one is in the middle?
Speaker 4: I know, uh Green, I think Austin's right.
Speaker 2: I got on Austin for this. Oh you know what else? Well man what?
Speaker 3: I want to bring back the trust fall, But we'll make them surprise trust falls, like I'll walk up and go trust fall.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I wouldn't do that, uh Green, Green, Roy g bib Oh wow, look.
Speaker 2: At him pulling that out. Me me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me.
Speaker 1: Out of the gate looking at it?
Speaker 2: Right, all right?
Speaker 1: Question number two, Irish coffee is made with what type of alcohol?
Speaker 3: Bourbon, whiskey? Grace, what do you what do you put in? You're h Irish coffee.
Speaker 1: They drink it all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Blue, it's Irish whiskey, right, yes, Irish whiskey.
Speaker 1: Is that it?
Speaker 2: Jamison?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right? Fin answer Irish coffee, John, do you concur if we get it wrong? Final answer? Whiskey is in Irish coffee.
Speaker 3: Don't even need Mary Allen or Big Paul yet, but they're here when we do.
Speaker 1: Big Paul might know the answer to this one. Question three camp Lejune.
Speaker 3: Oh, they got the best water there is.
Speaker 1: The core base is located in what US state?
Speaker 4: Carolina? Is it Carolina? Carolina?
Speaker 1: You can't stay Carolina South?
Speaker 2: Listen, man, he's a veteran. He could say whatever he wants.
Speaker 1: What did you say, Joe? What do you all want to say? Here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Give me North Carolina's got an itch in my cast and I can't.
Speaker 1: Will you please focus on Oh my gosh, I wish everyting that you need. This week has been.
Speaker 4: The longest, My god.
Speaker 1: Did you tear your answer? Please?
Speaker 4: North?
Speaker 2: North Carolina?
Speaker 4: North?
Speaker 1: Answer? North Carolina? Which has the tastiest water?
Speaker 2: They have the best water?
Speaker 1: Joe Mauser with all the Marines are yelling at the radio. Question number four, what is heavier a baseball or a softball? Which was baseball?
Speaker 2: Baseball? It's a baseball. It's a basic more density. Yeah, it's base answer baseball, Yes, hit your dinghy.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's a trick question though.
Speaker 1: Softball softball is heavier than a baseball.
Speaker 3: Hang on, let me fact check you.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a gray area is.
Speaker 4: A unique way of typing gray area?
Speaker 1: Thank youth advisors. Uh, what is the question five? You already got one wrong on? What is the most expensive spice in the world. Is it saffron or long pepper, long pepper.
Speaker 3: It's got to be long pepper, right, A little pippy long.
Speaker 1: Pepper, saffron or long pepper.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of saffron in my life.
Speaker 5: Someone sounds pretty fancy, though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that saffron tea mm hmm.
Speaker 4: You also like a good long pepper too.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: Give me an answer, long pepper, final answer, long pepper. Oh my god, it's saffron. I thought that was easy, man, I thought it was easy.
Speaker 2: The person walking in.
Speaker 1: We can't mention her.
Speaker 2: The person just gave us the wave.
Speaker 1: We gave the wave off. No, we can't mention that you. Oh it's Pam Stallings from Sorcertas, looking all cute in her baseball cap and dress. H Pam, Oh she brought us chips.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We love Sorcertas. Three locations now, of course, Uh go to the one in Saint Matthew's. That's where I am.
Speaker 3: I'll tell your mom I said, I love her, Pam Stallings.
Speaker 1: Oh, we love Mama Willinger. Oh, Grandma Willingers is our veggas. We love her. We love her. Okay, you now have lost twice. Yes, baseball and saffron I got, I.
Speaker 3: Got, get a message to Pam Stallings from Sauceritas forget, don't forget.
Speaker 2: Everything's okay, but I'm doing my cues.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, everyone stop, it's a dear friend of mine page stop.
Speaker 1: Have mama will and you're cooking, baking some cookies. Yeah, bake some cookies. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I believe Srina's fresh Mexican grill. Don't you can't miss another You cannot miss another question. You're gonna lose without Maddie. The last time Maddie was out, you all lost your faults. Yes, that was here we go, Oh, my lord, from what country? From what country? Does geometry come from? Germany or Egypt? That's my joke to geometry was originally from Egypt or Germany, and.
Speaker 3: They built the dog guy Egypt.
Speaker 2: The dog guy.
Speaker 4: Speaks dog.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're cutting out. I'm gonna disconnect and reconnect real quick.
Speaker 5: Okay, enjoy this lovely Jeopardy music while our friends at the.
Speaker 1: All right, we go. Hey, wait, you're saying Egypt is where geometry came from, not Germany with the dog with the dog pyramid. Please stop. Take this from Take this from me.
Speaker 4: I'm the last person.
Speaker 1: He is a Chile. Here we go, all right, I need you.
Speaker 3: To can't you can't have sort for me to chips? And now I expect us to eat.
Speaker 1: A man I put him from the Austin bad mood?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Tell me, John, You're gonna answer these questions first? Okay, okay, tell me tell me who voiced these characters and toy Story Buzz Lightyear.
Speaker 2: That Allen.
Speaker 1: Woody Harrison one of the most famous.
Speaker 5: Ok correct, I've never seen there's a snake in my boot?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Who was mister potato head?
Speaker 2: Don Rickles? I do all that.
Speaker 1: I don't know Rickles fan And she's from Louisville. Who was bo Peep? Who is the voice of bo Peep? She's from Louisville. Oh, he can't hear you?
Speaker 2: Thelma from Good Time?
Speaker 1: No, she was also in Ghostbusters.
Speaker 2: Annie Potts, you're cheating. I'm not.
Speaker 1: Correct. I don't want the kids to suffer, so I'm helping you. Annie Potts is from Louisville.
Speaker 3: That had nothing to do with Joe Mouser mouthing Annie Potts.
Speaker 2: No me as I'm insulted.
Speaker 1: Austin actually you might know this because this is simpleton stuff. If you include Rudolph, how many reindeers does Sanna have?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 1: You cannot help anymore?
Speaker 4: Carry the one you.
Speaker 1: Can not help.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. Let's either sleazy spook.
Speaker 1: That's that's the Dwarfs. Huh, including Rudolph.
Speaker 4: Oh nine, I'll go nine.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's nine.
Speaker 1: Nine reindeer.
Speaker 2: Good job, Big Paul, Big Paul and Mary Ellen. He concurred.
Speaker 3: Pam Stallings still continue to give me the wave?
Speaker 1: Off all right? Which here's here's another one.
Speaker 4: Here we go read off save Christmas.
Speaker 1: You know which artist married Carrie Fisher in nineteen eighty three, part of a famous duo.
Speaker 2: Oh Shields from Shields and Yard l.
Speaker 1: English dad?
Speaker 2: Who married Harry Fisher?
Speaker 1: Yes, give me a hit famous duo acoustic.
Speaker 2: Okay, Paul Simon.
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: Correct, extra little kick?
Speaker 1: All right, Dwight, you better know this, okay because it's part of Jaws.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, the pressure's on.
Speaker 1: You actually did the line the other day, so I need you to answer this question. What island like? You're gonna upset us on a Friday? Like that is crazy?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 1: Did he say overrated. I want to say that my ears didn't hear that.
Speaker 4: I didn't know I was on when I said that, I thought, there's no excuse.
Speaker 1: You know some things we keep to ourselves.
Speaker 2: Kill the music. Kill the music for a second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that serious.
Speaker 1: What do we need to talk about right now?
Speaker 2: We need an apology. Don't come on this.
Speaker 3: It's the fiftieth anniversary of Jaws, and they're gonna sit there and you go. You know, the term blockbuster came from Jaws because they were lining up around the block busted.
Speaker 2: You apologize, you apologize.
Speaker 1: It's the first blockbuster you said, overrated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 1: Quin Quin gave his life. Yeah for Hooper.
Speaker 2: Hear this every time I get in a swimming pool. Listen, broad Daylight. I'm in a swimming pool.
Speaker 1: I'm a little sicker.
Speaker 5: Hold on, you know. You know how you avoid Jaws? You just don't go to the beach. You know what it was?
Speaker 2: The comedian? Oh, I know who it was. It was?
Speaker 1: Uh go, I can't think of it when your brain reboots. Listen, Okay, here we go, let's go back to it. Here we go, last question, Dwight, It's all on you, bude.
Speaker 2: Right, thank you, thank you, John.
Speaker 1: Hey, what island did the Nola Gate take off from to deliver the bomb on Nakataki? What island? And he says it in the speech. He says it in the speech. Kids are going to suffer because you don't know the line you gave yesterday.
Speaker 3: God, I'm trying to think of the comedian now, Richard Jenny. Okay, now I've got that cat the island.
Speaker 1: He says it in the speech. Just texted me answer, we delivered the bomb. Don't you look at it? Don't you You've gotta have some character and something. Stop look at it. We delivered the bomb.
Speaker 2: He didn't.
Speaker 1: You don't remember the name of the island.
Speaker 2: Sorry, kids, it's just not in the cards.
Speaker 1: But listen, can't crusade for children weekend? A failure? Listen, a failure of epic proportions.
Speaker 2: Are you kids out there?
Speaker 1: They're just coming back from the island of Tennyan, You got it wrong. If no more money to the kids, because he used.
Speaker 3: If it's any consolation, if it's any consolations to the kids out there, then now will not be getting the ventilators or whatever.
Speaker 2: I've got a torn a.
Speaker 1: Kid on jaws. I can't hear you know what I can't. I'm texting maddieons you saw Serena chip. I'm at I'm texting Maddie saying we lost because of you.
Speaker 2: All Right.
Speaker 1: Mercurial Wealth Advisors, ninety one hundred Shelbyville Road. The tent is already up out there. If you're coming up Shelbyville Road towards Pershborn Lane, you're gonna see. Just take a right into ninety one hundred you'll see it. The big brown building here. It's a big, beautiful, big beautiful building. It's a big tent.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: They're gonna do a free shredding event from ten am to one. All right, and listen for the show. Not on Sunday because the Crusade. It'll be on ten eighty. Uh. So if you go to Mercurial Wealth website, they'll they'll give you some details or whas will give you details. But free shredding event means you don't have to pay for it. A lot of companies charge you. But you have all these PaperWorks. Like I said, Jackie has these boxes. Our first mortgage from twenty five years ago was in there. I was like, we don't need that anymore. Uh, And I don't even think the bank is still around, so we can if you want to shred it out ten am to one. And if you want the book, a free advice book for a retirement three to sixty game plan that means three sixty and it's all coverage of your retirement, call.
Speaker 2: Call five zero two.
Speaker 3: No, don't call text book text book to five zero two two seven three eleven eighty.
Speaker 1: Eight two seven, three eleven eighty eight.
Speaker 3: And I'm telling you, I've been flipping through the Retirement three sixty game Plan all morning long during commercial breaks, and I mean this with cincerity.
Speaker 2: I can't read. I can't wait to read this. We got read.
Speaker 3: No, I could read, And it's the letters are big too, so it's easy to read. Rightyway, getting back to the Jaws, I was trying to think of Richard Jenny, all right, Richard Jenny, Google God rest of So, rest of So, Richard Jenny, Johnny Carson Jawl's bit. He talks about how it's a family that's been being chased by this shark for three movies. He goes, seems like you just go get an apartment, you'd be pretty safe there. But no she flies out, She flies out to the Bahamas.
Speaker 1: That's the dumbest movie.
Speaker 2: The shark beats him there.
Speaker 1: And the story is she was married to the movie company's president. Oh yeah, and uh, Michael Caine is in the movie. And at the time he was a huge star and he had one more movie deal with MGM or whoever it was, and he was like, I was forced to be in the movie because I had one I had a favor to do for the.
Speaker 3: What movie was it where Sinatra? It was Iron Kland he would have this part?
Speaker 2: Was it die Hard?
Speaker 1: H No, are you talking about what made him star? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I'm talking about later in like he had.
Speaker 1: That's right, it was. I think it was. Originally it was gonna be Yes, he was in.
Speaker 2: For some reason.
Speaker 3: Correct with whatever movie productions was Frank's to the not had first writer refusal plane.
Speaker 2: I think it was John McClain.
Speaker 1: Yes, he did in original, the original, but he but he was he was so old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah that he passed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the book is old, the strike line is old. Uh, but you're right. I thought you were crazy, But no, you're correct. It was fan.
Speaker 5: I thought that they wanted to use Bruce Willis as like a joke. Well not as a joke, but I read a story that said that Bruce Willis wasn't supposed to.
Speaker 3: Know they took him up, that he wasn't on the posters, that until the audience, until he tested that movie. Yeah, they thought it was gonna flop miserable.
Speaker 1: That's interesting until the first test movies came out and they were laughing at first because Bruce Willis was a comedy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I heard.
Speaker 1: He did Blue Moon, Moon Moon something TV show Moonlighting with the moonlighting, I've never seen that. It's a funny show.
Speaker 2: Did i'most start.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you if you if you watch those eighties shows, watch that show with Shepherd. What's your name? Shephard?
Speaker 2: All right, so let me tell you a lot of people don't know this.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Hey, Baronos pizzas Louisville style pizza, the pizza that constantly gives back to Louisville, Southern Indiana surrounding areas. Why go anywhere else?
Speaker 2: We had to?
Speaker 3: Why go anywhere else? Maybe you don't like pizza. If you don't like pizza, what's the matter with you?
Speaker 2: It's psychiatric them? Or you could just.
Speaker 3: Order one of the other menus wings, pasta, salad, sandwiches. You're gonna love the extensive menu at your local neighborhood Baronos, Pizza, Dynad carry out or delivery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's that good Windownation. Go to windownation dot com. Folks. I got new windows about seven years ago. It's one of the best things that we've done at.
Speaker 2: I'm so far I have. I took the bag away from them, but I had an auxilary.
Speaker 1: I took the bag away from.
Speaker 2: When Pam Stallings coming first. I got to do is make an auxiliary strass because.
Speaker 1: Pam Stallings, this is your fault, all right, stop eating, Sit right there, Thank you. You're in time out windownation dot com. By four windows, get for free. You don't have to pay anything for two years, no interest, no payments for two years. Not in the budget for new windows, darn tootin. It is windownation dot com, made in America. You won't believe how your house will look with all new windows. Bays, singles, doubles, doesn't matter. By four get for free. Go to windownation dot com. Back after this on NewsRadio forty witch is bound bound Bound Bound welcome back. He is Radio eight forty whas broadcasting live from me Curial Wealth Advisors ninety one hundred.
Speaker 2: I want to get back real quick because then we talked Troy Bolden.
Speaker 3: This is information that I promise you you're gonna want to have Frank Sinata, the die Hard prequel.
Speaker 2: Here's the story behind it.
Speaker 3: In nineteen sixty eight, Frank Sinatra, there's a movie his past. It's called The Detective in nineteen sixty six novel. When the studios took it on there, they said, any kind of a add pat of this film inuity interpetuity, uh freak.
Speaker 2: Sinatra was obliged. They were obliged all that to Sinatra. First die Hard.
Speaker 3: When that came out in the eighties, and they don't know he must have been in his He must have been in his eighties.
Speaker 1: Right back at you, he.
Speaker 3: Got think we're a back listen retirement sixty game playing Troy Bolton. Now, Uh, everybody has to retire. That means everybody needs this book. You can buy it on Amazon and sure you can go that route, or you can simply get a free copy.
Speaker 6: All you have to do is text book The five two seventy three eleven eighties and.
Speaker 3: Uh and by the way, why here's just one of the reasons you might want to text book too.
Speaker 2: Seven eight.
Speaker 3: Is there a perfect product or a strategy when it comes to financial investments?
Speaker 2: You've got to find out. That's in here, along with a lot of others sayings product, find out in the book right here.
Speaker 4: Find out you're killing what he's trying to do.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's it's a teacher. But let's let's talk about something right now, Troy Bolton.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about tax planning, because there's a section on here and with the beautiful bill.
Speaker 4: Well before we get to that.
Speaker 6: So I've been listening to you all talking about the crusade, yeah, and the no nations and matching, so kind of give me an idea of what you are doing with the match.
Speaker 1: So we're up to we six hundred the match.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we had two great individuals that said at the beginning of the year, we'll match whatever number you have at the end of the year.
Speaker 2: That was so thank you Mike Peak, Yeah, thank you to By the way, they're clients of yours. They are Mary.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, wow, oh my god, oh my gosh, oh my god. Twenty thank you, gosh, thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Alan called me after he was listening to the show and he said, hey, guys, we need to we need to do our part for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no idea. How much even just every dime of the crusade goes to kids. There's no overhead, there's no brick and mortar that this every dime, every dimond, this twenty one hundred dollars will help a child.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's talk about that for a second, and let's parlay that into what we're what we're doing here.
Speaker 2: You guys are local, You're a little through and through, you're starting little. You never left Louisville, I mean, so you have a love for the city. And by the way, you haven't.
Speaker 3: Gone anywhere and you're not going anywhere. This is one of the many things I love about you all because you are hometown and you're easy to find, your easy get in touch with Troy Bolton. Let's talk about tax planning, because that's one of the sections in this book, and I think that's something we need to start looking for.
Speaker 6: Overlooked parts about retirement planning because when you talk with your CPA every year, they want you to put money in a pre tax account, so you can save money on taxes this year. But what we're seeing and what you all will realize once you get to the to the end, to the retirement point, all this money that you saved pre tax for thirty or forty years, you got to pay the piper on it. You got to pay Uncle Sam before you take money out. So what we're looking at is strategies. And we've been doing this for the past ten years, focusing on the strategies that we can implement to help people save in retirement. I mean, it's amazing when we sat down with people. We have this calculator that we can use. You can nationally testing in a minute and get access to that calculator. So what you do, enter your age, your daving's amount, and it'll tell you what your potential retirement that's bill it.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Okay a million.
Speaker 6: Dollars in my four on one K your tax can be five still, oh my god, because you have to think about taxes, taxes on your income.
Speaker 4: Then, Uh, let's take a break.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal. Okay, we're gonna take a short break. We'll come back in two minutes. Uh, and well, I'm gonna ask a question about the taxes, and because I want to pay my fair share, but the least on radio chance bout uh the technology? Next little here news radio forty w A chance we have Austin Montgomery holding the antenna in the air.
Speaker 3: Uh wait wait, real quick, real quick, quick, listen up, loved ones, you're gonna want this book. I want to get this in one more time before we signalize. Here's the book Retirement three fifty game plan. I've been flipping through. This thing is amazing. It covers everything sure, financial blasts, medical taxes on If you text book be okay to five zero to two seven three eleven eighty eight text book to that, you're gonna get the book absolutely free. If that's not often for you, you can still buy it on Amazon. But when you text book to two seven three eleven eighty eight, there's no obligation.
Speaker 2: They just want to care of you. And this as he must have because everybody retires Tony.
Speaker 1: Uh they do, and I've done that for fifteen years and they're they're fantastic. Big Paul was here and he said, I said, hey, it's been a really tough here. You don't have to match the crusade number, and he said no, and he wasn't. He wasn't making it up. He goes because of me curio and having his retirement with him. He said I could I can afford this? And I said okay, and I do want to. You know, Mary and Paul donated six hundred dollars, Addie and Baylor Kirch Gessner Foundation donated one thousand dollars, and Mercurial Wealth Advisors comes in at the end with twenty five hundred dollars. Uh. That is it's amazing. That's all from the Crusade for Children trivia that we play every single Friday. And Maddie decided that something was more important than the kids today. Mattie Minkle, if you see her out, say what's more important than the kids today?
Speaker 2: I want to tell you what I said. Maddie's for the kids. What she said to me, it involves I'm not well.
Speaker 1: No, she she was talking about you on the text how you failed?
Speaker 2: Well I found because she's stupid.
Speaker 1: Thank you third grade twice. Mercurial Wealth go to Mercurial Wealth Advisers dot com. Uh they are are retiring or called two seven, three eighty eight or texted book and get the free book. I can tell you how much you guys have meant to us. We move forward, and and so many families and couples that have said I'm gonna go with them, and let's retirement done. And don't forget we were talking about taxes, but you know, it was kind of feeling on this house, so we didn't want to get it all jumbled in the answer, humbled. But taxes are gonna be different when you retire. How much do you want to give Uncle Sam? I want to give my fair share, whatever it is, I want to pay it, but I want to pay the least amount of that fair share.
Speaker 3: And we are going to have Troy on next week, early in the week, because we do tax planning, and there's a tax planning section. There's also a calculator that you can use to see how much.
Speaker 2: You're gonna need for your taxes at the retirement. You get that for free. We'll have him on early next week, talk about it.
Speaker 1: I told you, man, when I first started doing that show with him, and I haven't done it in a couple of years, I said, man, this is gonna be boring. It's financial. It was fascinating. After one or two shows. I said, this is great. I did it for two years and it was fascinating. I learned so much during that hour that I take it with me when we talk about advising and all that, and it's it's really important, and it's a difference between You've got to make sure they four to one is not taking too much doubt, Like they'll look at that too, who are you? Who's your four to one with? And then they'll look over that and say they're taking an extra half point or a point here, which can be a different I think I read a stat that said if an extra point taken away from your retirement is ten years of retirement, which is crazy. So you want to make sure those numbers are correct. Mercurial Wealth Advisors right on Shelbyville Road ninety one, and don't forget the shredding event that happens tomorrow. Everybody. Thank you. Joe and Austin Dwight suffering through the show again today.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Driving to get my real ID.
Speaker 3: Missed me luck, I'd rather have Achilles.
Speaker 2: Hey, I love you, Ma,